PDA

View Full Version : Luv Slot & Luv Bingo

A Time to Screw
05-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Why don't these superior games have their own sections as well? They are the premier Nutaku games after all.

Who else here still plays Luv Bingo over the recent Luv Slots? Luv Slots is new and all but I don't feel like it gives as much freedom and is more luck reliant over Luv Bingo. I think I'll give it a few more weeks to see if they add new features to it, but otherwise I'm sticking to Bingo.

http://s14.postimg.org/gzlr6wg75/mainstream_Games.png

Kotono
05-15-2015, 12:53 AM
If they get discussed enough, then they can always get their own forums. But as I see it now, that isn't going to happen for the fact that those are not really games that need any kind of community discussion. I'm pretty sure that Nutaku is going to be more focused on games with anime girls in them now, as well.

Personally, I've never played them.

A Time to Screw
05-15-2015, 01:45 AM
Isn't that like, discrimination? Oh well.

You have no idea what you're missing out on man. The thrill of getting a Bingo and then having tits get rubbed all over your screen is a feeling unlike any other!

I mean, I heard you guys celebrate rolling a Black Unit (I'm not into minorities tho). But I heard you guys have to work for the tits, like only having 1% chance of getting the woman you want due to high demand for their "services" from other Princes (I'm not into sloppy seconds), or spending tons of dollars to shower the bitches with gifts just for them to show you their tits. Might as well spend all that work on your real girl!

<image removed>