PDA

View Full Version : Gather Find - how rare is this?

KindaShy
04-15-2016, 02:08 PM
So I found 1 LVL100 Red Manyu during one of my gathers today... Is that rare? I'm still admiring it in my gift box, I guess I should upgrade a character with it already and see what it does....

Also... Sometimes I see another girl in the tree line in the distance, does that have any significance? She only appears for a few seconds then she speeds off to the right side of the screen. Are we supposed to try and click her or something?

Eab1990
04-15-2016, 02:16 PM
Not too rare, but not that common either. I got a level 100 maybe five times out of the 60 or so gathers I did (assuming I did three gathers in the 20-something levels I got yesterday). I think they give about five levels or so on a level 20+ character.

Dunno about the girl in the tree line, but it's probably just a visual thing. Most people just skip the animation each time, and I doubt it changes the outcome since the items end up in your box as soon as you click the button anyway.

The rarest item you can is probably a Flower Gem. I only got one yesterday, but they're obviously valuable.

Unregistered
04-15-2016, 04:15 PM
From what ive seen, the girl appear when you will get a rare chest.