PDA

View Full Version : 51k

JSensei
04-17-2016, 11:18 AM
As gambit is drawing to a close, I'm finding it interesting that there are more people hitting the 51k mark than usual. At the time of this posting, 528 people have 51k or more. I expect that by tonight, it may be as close as 600 or so. In previous gambits, the top 300-450 made it to the 50/51k point to get the SR girl.

Is it because this gambit is easier? Is it because this event is so much longer (the last gambit was 9 days if I recall). Or is it that people got a free slayer for being in the top 1000 of the last event?

I'm actually kind of glad for this event to be over. Events that run on for two weeks end up being kind of draining. I'm tired of Gambit and want to move on to something more fun. Out of all of the events, Gambit is the least fun. It's the least stressful, but it's the least fun since all you do is explore and rack up prizes. I'll take EG or Colo/Shards over this in a heartbeat.

Neko
04-17-2016, 12:11 PM
It's cause of the free Sr slayer ofc :P much easier.
Nothing stressfull for me in this gambit. I just rushed to 200 first day and after that relaxing, just making some pantsu from time to time :d Love it like this, cause i can go do my workout outside or go beer drinking in peace.

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 01:48 PM
This is the normal amount of time for a Gambit. The last one was artificially short.

darkeleon
04-17-2016, 01:56 PM
for the free sr slayer of the other event, i could end in top 1000 for first time in gambit shit type but i canĀ“t reach 51k T_T the glasses should be in pink box

JSensei
04-17-2016, 07:55 PM
This is the normal amount of time for a Gambit. The last one was artificially short.

I know it's the normal length. It just feels so long after the last one was so short. I got tired of grinding. I'm so very ready to move on.

Do you really think the free slayer made that much difference? It wasn't even that powerful. I know in phase 1, I only had 17k pantsu. I'm up to 61k in phase 2, but I used a bunch of radars and got the alpha SR (it was the first slayer that came up on my e-gacha).

kainpen
04-17-2016, 10:02 PM
I know it's the normal length. It just feels so long after the last one was so short. I got tired of grinding. I'm so very ready to move on.

Do you really think the free slayer made that much difference? It wasn't even that powerful. I know in phase 1, I only had 17k pantsu. I'm up to 61k in phase 2, but I used a bunch of radars and got the alpha SR (it was the first slayer that came up on my e-gacha).

yes the free slayer does help a lot, because if give you a higher multiplier to start at the 1st half and allows you to save your E tickets for the 2nd half when the odds of getting the other are higher. Having the free slayer already level up to start helps also as you don't have to use your level ups on it and can save those for the 2nd half also. Also I want to note i don't know if anyone else noticed this, but radars where and glasses where dropping more frequently it seemed to me, also I was getting more panties from pink boxes the anti marco placed at 2nd half. I also noticed that the extra stage was giving 300 panties more this time around. at least for me.

Vic47
04-18-2016, 01:35 AM

Yes, the main reason is a free SR Slayer. I used to fail to reach 51k since Gambit 2 (after which they've really shortened teh amount of Glasses people could get by removing them from pink cases). The second reason - is that the glasses are back in those pink cases. And not so goddamn rare. (personally i only use them for 1 correct answer Choices of Fate and for 3-5 Step-Up Panty chance on blue, green or yellow backgrounds, when it's the most chances for 300 Panty card, or, at least, 100 Panty card - and i'm ending this Gambit with like 10 spare Glasses still in reserve).
I've reached 51k this time only because of that, and i had a free SR Beta Slayer from 1000 Ranking in Shards and 2 R Slayers from E-gacha (Shion Toyama and Sena Jinguji). I don't like long events either, (to say more - i don't like limited time Events at all - i'd prefer them to be always there as "gamemodes") because they chain me to my PC (since i don't have mobile devices like a smartphone or a tablet to play PPS outside of my room) but i still prefer longer (or, actually, "normal") 2 week Gambits, and i'd wish Shards would be longer as well, so there would be no need to accumulate, and waste E-Gacha tickets on those.
Speaking of "boring events" - Gambit (at least, for me) is the one of the best, since it lets you play pretty much when you want, instead of grinding all day long, without a chance to take a break for more than 30 minutes like Shards or Coliseum, (while Elite Guard allows you to go do whatever you want, if you're tired, and wish to skip some battles and some loot, and make bigger breaks - to go outside, watch a movie or play some other game, for example). Speaking of gameplay - Shards and Coli are just boring grindings, even worse than Gambit (Gambit, at least, has random Panty Chance and Choice of Fate, and a VN-like story chapters, that are fun sometimes and allows you to do almost all Daily Missions wityh little effort, since Gambit Exploring rolls are stamina-cheap, just like Elite Guard Search rolls - and contrary to stamina-expensive normal Exploring or GHQ). While i must admit that 3 H-"Movies" that are added and unlocked at every Elite Guard, and Elite Guard seduction battles are cool and very fun, and EG Search gives the best chance to do most Daily Missions, while Elite Guard pokes give shitton of cool loot, which, alongside fair requirements to get all the new Ranking/EP/SEG Eliminations make Elite Guard Events my favourite (i like gambit the less only because of the almost unreachable 51k tokens requirement for the unique SR gilr)

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 06:58 AM
The second reason - is that the glasses are back in those pink cases. And not so goddamn rare.

I didn't get any glasses out of pink cases this gambit. How many did you get from pink?

JSensei
04-18-2016, 10:22 AM
I didn't get any glasses out of pink cases this gambit. How many did you get from pink?

I opened around 300 pink cases and had god knows how many pink cases opened. I didn't get a single glasses from pink. I got a bunch from silver, but not a single one from pink.

Also, I got curious. 656 people hit the 51k mark. #657 was only a few away. Poor bastard.

DragonSR
04-18-2016, 11:13 AM
I opened around 300 pink cases and had god knows how many pink cases opened. I didn't get a single glasses from pink. I got a bunch from silver, but not a single one from pink.

Also, I got curious. 656 people hit the 51k mark. #657 was only a few away. Poor bastard.

True. This game can be harsh for the new players imo. :(

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 12:16 PM
I don't really consider myself new and this was the first time I hit the 51K mark. This time I just got lucky with a good multiplier. It does seem odd to me that almost twice as many players got the 'exclusive' reward for total ranking than the one just for collecting things along the way.