PDA

View Full Version : Character evolution

ickss
04-18-2016, 09:31 AM
So i just evolved my first girl : 4* Casablanca. Not my favorite one, but the only red type character i had lvl 50, and today was the red dragon day in special campaign.

I have to say i prefer her awakened art so i'm really pleased, and i was surprised to see that when you assign her as assistant leader you can switch between the 2 different art post and pre AW.

She lost a little bit of her combat stats (e. g. HP 5000 -> 4400), and this despite the x2 bonus affection. Or maybe the stats we can see in the unit section don't take the affection boost into account ? I don't know this for sure.
And i have yet to get her to 100% aff anyway (54% currently), working on it.

She also gained a passive ability : +10% bonus damage to Solar blast. That means +270 currently for me, so not really game changing i guess. And i believe it only procs for her squad.

All in all, i think it is a nice feature, but the short term impact on my team probably won't be that big.

Ramazan
04-18-2016, 09:39 AM
So she's a "knight" and wears almost nothing ^^ but yeah shes damn hot. Anyway where can u see the solar blasts damage? And yeah if solar blast damage is like what you mentioned than her skill worth nothing, just look at her own damage...

ickss
04-18-2016, 11:09 AM
Anyway where can u see the solar blasts damage?

I see it when i use it.
Note that it always provides the same amount of damage, be it against a boss or a regular foe. And it seems it scales solely on the player's level. Currently i deal 2790 dmg ( i am level 36 ).

(thoses are only guesses based on my experience)

Flan
04-18-2016, 01:56 PM
The stats you see take into account the affection bonuses, all the same the additional levels let them reach higher limits and if you don't want to take a power loss initially have their affection maxed before you evolve them. Improving their ability can more than make up for the unit stat loss in some cases as well St Paulia for instance changes from +3% Atk for 2 units to +5% Atk for 3 units after evolving every little bit helps and with max affection before evolving her HP and Atk both increase taking a small loss in Def that she's already regained anyway.

Esdeath
04-18-2016, 04:36 PM
I tried a few times the 80 stm of the red dragons for evolution but didn't drop the single one that look bigger required for evolution. Is it a chance drop from that map or do i have to do other maps?

Tenhou
04-18-2016, 04:48 PM
Luck based. I had one 5* dragon on each of my 3 tries and even two of them on one try.

ickss
04-18-2016, 04:52 PM
I tried a few times the 80 stm of the red dragons for evolution but didn't drop the single one that look bigger required for evolution. Is it a chance drop from that map or do i have to do other maps?

Got mine with the 50 stamina map, never tried the 80, was too "afraid" of losing half of my stamina for a loss.

Ramazan
04-18-2016, 05:09 PM
I already lose it 2 times. Seems map is designed for a full 40+lwl squad.

KindaShy
04-18-2016, 08:22 PM
OK, so I evolved my first character Rose Diana (3 Star). She had 100% affection (it mentioned affection bonus x2 on the upgrade card) and was the only red character that I had in range. I would have preferred a higher rarity no doubt... but she did add a battle ability +5% to solar blast skills.... better than not having any like before I guess...

Flan
04-20-2016, 01:05 PM
The 5* can drop from the 50 stamina one as well for those having issues with the 80 stamina.

I already lose it 2 times. Seems map is designed for a full 40+lwl squad.
Not really I can play the 80 stamina one and I have 3 lvl 40s only on my main team filling out that team is 2 3* lvl 30s the other teams are significantly worse (half the power of my main team). Find a nice helper team with about 35k power and all the better. If you focus on single units rather than spreading out your exp it seems a tad easy while you don't get the power increase from spreading it out more evenly you ensure that you have you power concentrated into strong units that are better equipped to survive whereas if they were all balanced they're more apt to all die quickly reducing your actual damage especially if the enemy has a strong AoE that can kill more than one unit at a time that exp you've been spreading out really cripples you actual effective battling strength even if your displayed power suggests your team is stronger.

KindaShy
04-20-2016, 01:35 PM
Got mine with the 50 stamina map, never tried the 80, was too "afraid" of losing half of my stamina for a loss.

Actually I think you can retreat with something if you have at least 1 group left instead of no rewards with a full wipe. Not sure exactly how they calculate it though...