PDA

View Full Version : [GUIDE] [Event] Bremen: The City of Ruin

Akuser
04-19-2016, 06:00 PM
Intro: I known this is funny, but i see many new commers confused about this event, lets me help NUTaku, make this event more clearly.
Guide for [Event] Bremen: The City of Ruin
This event is VERY VERY Simple, you dont need to do this or that for completed the event.
You JUST clear 4 maps then WAIT for NUTaku open next new 4 maps at April 26, 2016. Event ends and rewards at May 2, 2016.

Wyrr
04-19-2016, 08:07 PM
Intro: I known this is funny, but i see many new commers confused about this event, lets me help NUTaku, make this event more clearly.
Guide for [Event] Bremen: The City of Ruin
This event is VERY VERY Simple, you dont need to do this or that for completed the event.
You JUST clear 4 maps then WAIT for NUTaku open next new 4 maps at 02/05/2016!

The next 4 maps open on April 26, 2016. Event ends May 2, 2016.

Akuser
04-22-2016, 08:18 PM
The next 4 maps open on April 26, 2016. Event ends May 2, 2016.
My bad. Upgraded the 1st post.

Flan
04-22-2016, 08:29 PM
Clear the maps getting the medals not just finish the stage as it's written it suggests that you just have to beat them which is untrue.

For ?-4 putting one fairly strong team to fight the boss and the other 4 teams in the top spawn is the most consistent way to get 3 medals, especially if you make sure the team engaging the boss by the button can't kill the final moth boss as the team heading up the center tends to reach the gate and be sent that way first. Balancing your team 1 to be strong enough to kill the mid-boss but too weak to kill the boss at the end and sending it in the middle will give you more time to make the circuit without worrying about reaching the exit while one of the mobs is still alive, your 2 team should be your strongest provide each team has about 400 speed it be guaranteed be sent around the around once if it gets sent to the right at the random junction on it's first pass. Though all this is pretty moot as just a bit of luck will do and it's not a bad level to grind for seeds.

soranokira
04-22-2016, 10:00 PM
event shall be extended 1 day according to nameless, and he did change the banner to 3rd may. also 2nd phase will be up on monday the 25th.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 07:28 PM
Do you need to clear all the stage the last one, stage 4, I can't get past the boss - yet

Bsically do my 15+ medals count if I can't clear that ancient pest?

MiqDoloran
04-28-2016, 09:14 PM
Do you need to clear all the stage the last one, stage 4, I can't get past the boss - yet

Bsically do my 15+ medals count if I can't clear that ancient pest?

They're incremental rewards, it's not all or nothing. So yes.