PDA

View Full Version : Apparently Nutaku isn't ALL bad

MoopleFoople
04-21-2016, 11:19 AM
They gave 5 gems for "server instability" which I appreciate seeing as the server went down mid-boss as I was about to get my third medal for the level >.< At least its something

Ramazan
04-21-2016, 12:15 PM
Like i said everytime, EVERY game has its flaws during head start and nutaku didnt had to compensate it. Still more gems doesnt harm :p

soranokira
04-21-2016, 12:19 PM
you'll be surprised how useful it is to feedback to nutaku staff on discord. as long as your feedback is legit and not stupid of course.

MoopleFoople
04-21-2016, 01:31 PM
Oh I fully expect bugs in such a new game especially. My only (personal) issue with Nutaku is somewhat overzealous labeling of "fraud" in billing that left me on the phone with my credit card for an hour. Beyond that all I can complain about is the general "why the hell do you guys make things so pricey?"

I really appreciate the gems though, when you do end up with server issues its good customer service to acknowledge it, but AMAZING customer service to try to give compensation as well.

Lixigen
04-21-2016, 01:34 PM
They do compensate on the issue on billing by giving you more gold, I tried this once and when I contact in chat and via phone number on their customer service, they do compensate you if you contact them to do with billing issue and still want to get your gold for it

I don't know others, but they do compensate me in billing issue..

MoopleFoople
04-21-2016, 03:03 PM
The issue I had was the first time I bought gold, I used my husband's name, the 2nd it was mine. It is the SAME card # but they didn't look at that, only the name so they flagged it as fraud and refunded money to the credit card (telling them its fraud) and suspended my account. My credit card company is pretty heavy-handed when it comes to suspected fraud, so it takes quite a bit of effort to get them to back off, and if they had just looked at the card number they'd have seen it was the SAME CARD.

Myrdin
09-29-2016, 03:39 AM
Spend over 45 minutes on phone with same issue of trying to get some gold to get guaranteed 6* Mei. Didnt compensate me for the troubles.
I see no reason to label a credit card or an account for that matter as "fraud" when they in fact receive the payment from before mentioned card/account. Up to this moment I still am "banned" from any further purchases, and looking at it, it seems to be connected to my IP
(tried to play around with proxy and such and when I did change my IP manually the card block has been lifted).
I dont understand their logic - Is it because I am EU based ? Is it because I am not using American Express card ? Is it whatever ?
As far as I am concerned, If a company that relies on micro transactions and ingame purchases, disallows its player/customer base from said purchases - just how much does it entail about said company ? Up till now no solution has been given from their side, and I no longer care to spend another hour or God knows how long on phone trying to clear this issue.

PhalzyrD
09-29-2016, 08:19 AM
Myrdin, I had to use my discover card myself as my visa bank card was rejected. Visa or my bank has the site blacklisted as being suspicious/fraud, possibly because it is overseas.

fghk0
10-01-2016, 10:42 PM
I also encountered the same situation, the final fight skype told me to use probiller START CHAT solve the problem of buying gold!

Myrdin
10-02-2016, 03:33 AM
It seems its "region blocked". As lame as that is, its nothing new. Just cause you are not from the US you cant do this and this. Have seen this crap all over the internet (youtube most of the times).

I have solved this issue by setting up a proxy IP in a different country. Since there is no issue with the card itself, once your IP is registered in one of the bigger countries, the purchase block is lifted.

MachThreeSlug
10-02-2016, 03:43 AM
I haven't into this problem yet but seeing that I don't live in the USA either I'll keep that info in mind.

Bluebell
10-03-2016, 09:15 AM
It's mostly the banks which set up annoying location/geo-blocking. :mad:
I had issues with purchasing EU game time for other games simply because I was in NA.

My credit card by default was set that way. I had to call up the bank all the time to authorize stuff and go through all the rigmarole of proving I was the card owner every time -_-
If I recall correct I eventually just told them to disable the "protection".