PDA

View Full Version : Event 3: Elite Guard

Pages : 1 [2]

Barbeque
08-16-2015, 02:17 AM
Still less than 40 Dark Airu recorded kills at this stage, and I'm currently ranked in the top 50 in EP. I don't think I'm going to even get close to the 150-kill card.

Contributing damage not counting toward kills is disappointing and very frustrating. Hope Nutaku is not killing the proverbial golden goose with this event.

PPS ID: 704702 (Stickygel)

Neko
08-16-2015, 03:07 AM
Hi Sticky :D i keep trying to find a decent one to send u lol, but is either too big or u not online when it finaly appears.

Barbeque
08-16-2015, 09:09 AM
Haha thanks. Rawr just sent me a delicious one (I had just enough energy to take it out without eating any pudding). Yummmmmy

Arekusu
08-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Ugh, I fear I may have changed my mind to not commit to this event too late. Why did Nutaku have to make it so support kills don''t count toward SR, I've been KS so many times :(

Tenhou
08-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Finally got that damn 150 SEG elimination card, the killing groups were a great success :D

Kotono
08-16-2015, 09:10 PM
Ugh, I fear I may have changed my mind to not commit to this event too late. Why did Nutaku have to make it so support kills don''t count toward SR, I've been KS so many times :(

They have been doing quite a bit of coordination for getting those kills in the shoutbox these past few days.

sephirothz
08-16-2015, 10:18 PM
well we are the raid team
we'll help others once we get the card
might as well check on our raid when we all are online
got some heavy hitters which is really helpful

Arekusu
08-17-2015, 03:58 PM
Welp I squandered another day playing Mount & Blade instead, I'm just gonna call this event a wash.

Foyn
08-17-2015, 05:32 PM
hehe I've evolved lots of cards and nearly doubled my SED, best event so far for me^^

sephirothz
08-17-2015, 08:11 PM
I really want to help you guys as for this early morning (on my time)
But under some circumstance I have to do some work
I will online as soon as I finish with the work

Danex
08-18-2015, 07:34 AM
Well, this event left many subjects to discuss, that's for sure.

I don't know which event the next one will be, but let's hope that, during the next EG event, Nutaku starts considering everything what happened both during first and second EG.
This kind of events could be quite enjoyable if they weren't screwing it.

At least the group raids worked, lol.

lolix
08-18-2015, 09:29 AM
they worked mostly for whales. I mean , i have no problem with being unable to get all the cards in the game...but changing the slayer cards mid event (because some free players used their free event tickets for that hoping it will help a bit in their event, only to realize the cards changed) ...taking out akie , making an event rewards imposible no matter how hard u try , that screwed free players really bad. I mean , sure i agree with payed gacha limited SR , and extra slayer cards to give an edge to paying people (which is normal , since they payed for them) , but making an event reward impossible , no matter how much time you put in a game.....seems a bit like a spit in the face. I don't wanna sound like a whiner , but i hope they won't repeat the same mistakes next event

YoshiEnVerde
08-18-2015, 01:40 PM
they worked mostly for whales. I mean , i have no problem with being unable to get all the cards in the game...but changing the slayer cards mid event (because some free players used their free event tickets for that hoping it will help a bit in their event, only to realize the cards changed) ...taking out akie , making an event rewards imposible no matter how hard u try , that screwed free players really bad. I mean , sure i agree with payed gacha limited SR , and extra slayer cards to give an edge to paying people (which is normal , since they payed for them) , but making an event reward impossible , no matter how much time you put in a game.....seems a bit like a spit in the face. I don't wanna sound like a whiner , but i hope they won't repeat the same mistakes next event

That's pretty much the only grievance I have with Nutaku on this.
I know I won't ever get all the cards. The game's designed like that. I don't even care I won't get the limed SR (Well, yes, I do care, but I understand I won't).
But the events are being skewed way too much to the P2P side, making them completely unenjoyable for F2Pers.

Bigglack
08-18-2015, 03:21 PM
Only 41 SR boss kill, ive seen too few boss after monday, and dont want to blew all my pero on elexir, hopefully i will get the top 1K card.

I played PeroPero JP for a long time and elite guard aren't supposed to be like this.
When you reach 200K Ep you get a biist on Super boss encounter chanche
Supports Hit on Super boss give +1 one kill score.
You only have 5 days to kill the 300 boss for the SR.

A lot of ppl manage to do this because best players on JP version have 6M SED combione that with a good modifier and every super boss fall in one strong hit, plus a lot of peeople will share thier boss so its just a matter of teamplay. So free to player players can eget EVERY CARD exept for top 1K reward

Hope this will be fixed on next Elite gaurd events!

Neko
08-20-2015, 02:49 AM
And seems they messed up the prizes for ranks lol.. Ended up in place 703, and didnt get any of those SR WIld 1 x 30

EvilAngel
08-20-2015, 02:53 AM
And seems they messed up the prizes for ranks lol.. Ended up in place 703, and didnt get any of those SR WIld 1 x 30

People posted they got N Wilds insted of Sr Wilds

Neko
08-20-2015, 02:57 AM
Yea saw on fb xd I think they sent me like 20 R wilds today instead, cause idk if they were in my items before.. so weird rofl. I Sent a suport ticket just in case

EvilAngel
08-20-2015, 03:12 AM
Yea saw on fb xd I think they sent me like 20 R wilds today instead, cause idk if they were in my items before.. so weird rofl. I Sent a suport ticket just in case

I just began to write down my items into an list at the end of my day ... xd

blobz
08-20-2015, 04:55 AM
Not only i got 20 wild R cards out of thin air i also got return gift from Kurito... even though i feed her 2 days ago last time and got my gift then.

chillinfar
08-20-2015, 10:28 AM

That means my loot is bugged too (pos 503 EP ranking). Can you describe the prize for pos 501-1000?

Neko
08-20-2015, 11:13 AM
You can stil see them if u go click on the pic with dark Airu in the left. We were supposed to get the rare Sr card (wich i get ), 1 card reveal (wich i get too ) and 30 sr wild card lvl 1 ( wich is missing ) lol.
I also got the 50 R wild card and 3 card reveal from the top under 500 suport ranking.
People complain of not recieving the SR wilds on FB too if u check :)
Then today i found 20 R wild card too in my mail instead (wich wasnt suposed to be there, so i guess as compensation for the 30 sr wilds ? bleh... )

chillinfar
08-20-2015, 12:09 PM
Yes, the same issue than me.

You mean 20? i found 30.

Neko
08-21-2015, 12:24 AM
Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The correct rewards for the Elite Guard and Kuritos nest errors have now been sent. Please let us know if you still have not received the rewards you are owed.

Thank you for supporting Nutaku!

Nope.. still no SR wild cards lol...

sephirothz
08-21-2015, 02:02 AM
well as for now, they are probably still analyzing the problem
if the rewards are not sent after the web is up, try contacting nutaku again

chillinfar
08-21-2015, 07:06 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, Nutaku will screw us with another elite guard event.

I got this from Kurito a min ago (unless that was a glitch from reward system). This plus the announce on FB can confirm it.

Xanthius
08-21-2015, 08:00 PM
While another guard event is possible, getting that from Kuri-chan isn't a sign of anything. That's always in her loot table. Heck, its one of the first things I got when I fed her the first week of the game. Got a bunch of drinks, elixirs, glasses and compasses before I even got anything worthwhile out of that thief.

JP players seem to be leaning toward it being a tower event though, where the slayer cards boost your points which overall ranking is based on.

Foyn
08-21-2015, 08:52 PM
no worries, it won't expire that easily^^