PDA

View Full Version : Event 3: Elite Guard

Pages : [1] 2

CSocktaters
08-05-2015, 07:41 AM
Just a heads up. :3

Event Information

P.S. I'm purging my friends list of anyone under 90k~ that isn't from the forum so add me!

Edit: They just disabled it temporarily... :(

FlawlessBg
08-05-2015, 08:19 AM
It's out now but I can't seem to claim the EP rewards? ._. I haven't received them by mail or anything.. Is there any other way to claim them?

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 08:47 AM
Sheesh, would like more head ups on when they start the damn events...

blobzerz
08-05-2015, 09:13 AM
yup EP rewards are borked... i do HOPE we will get them eventually :/

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 09:20 AM
yup EP rewards are borked... i do HOPE we will get them eventually :/

Yeah, me too mate ._.

EvilAngel
08-05-2015, 09:41 AM
So how does this event works with friends teamplay? And anyone found the n slayer card? The only one im missing now :(

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 10:01 AM
N slayer is from event gacha, it was the first card i got. Went ahead and tried some event gacha after all. Lucked out and got the slayer SR as one of the first ones. Damn it feels insane to have 1,5m sed with these cards (had both old slayers and got the N and SR new ones, missing the R).

Annoyingly enough i could have gotten the R slayer card. However, it appeared on the very same attempt that gave me an SR i did not have.

And obviously no one has sent me any support requests yet :D

Actually got some event tickets left, but i ran out of card reveals and the damn reward thingie has not given me them! Hurry up nutaku, i want to use up the rest of the damn tickets!

EvilAngel
08-05-2015, 10:08 AM
N slayer is from event gacha, it was the first card i got. Went ahead and tried some event gacha after all. Lucked out and got the slayer SR as one of the first ones. Damn it feels insane to have 1,5m sed with these cards (had both old slayers and got the N and SR new ones, missing the R).

Annoyingly enough i could have gotten the R slayer card. However, it appeared on the very same attempt that gave me an SR i did not have.

And obviously no one has sent me any support requests yet :D

Actually got some event tickets left, but i ran out of card reveals and the damn reward thingie has not given me them! Hurry up nutaku, i want to use up the rest of the damn tickets!

So teamplay starts when someone requests help? And how to do it? This Support request button 0/20 is just grey at my boss page.
LOL i looked now in event gacha content list, now its available there, before event started i had 2 other N cards there.

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 10:14 AM
So teamplay starts when someone requests help? And how to do it? This Support request button 0/20 is just grey at my boss page.

You need to strike your guard at least once before you can ask for support. Once in support you can select up to 20 friends to help you.

I should have saved up more SR and R wilds. Both the old R and new SR are at lvl 67 >.<

Edit: Rewards might be fixed now.
The moment i hit 125k i got all rewards at the same time :P

Danex
08-05-2015, 10:22 AM
So, looks like Akie Ibara is the only slayer card available for free players so far. That sucks.
The other old slayer card is one from previous event gacha, so no chance to get it for free. The rest of the slayer cards are in the event gacha box too.

I've been saving SR and R wilds for this, hoping to get new slayer cards. I guess now I should stick to use them on the cards I have.
Dammit.

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 10:25 AM
You need to strike your guard at least once before you can ask for support. Once in support you can select up to 20 friends to help you.

I should have saved up more SR and R wilds. Both the old R and new SR are at lvl 67 >.<

Edit: Rewards might be fixed now.
The moment i hit 125k i got all rewards at the same time :P

I think so too. I haven't got mine yet but I think I will get them when I achieve the next EP milestone :D It's now calculating how much EP I need till the next reward so I am pretty sure they are fixed. Also I can watch the movies, which wasn't available before.

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 10:33 AM
So, looks like Akie Ibara is the only slayer card available for free players so far. That sucks.
The other old slayer card is one from previous event gacha, so no chance to get it for free. The rest of the slayer cards are in the event gacha box too.

I've been saving SR and R wilds for this, hoping to get new slayer cards. I guess now I should stick to use them on the cards I have.
Dammit.

nutaku hate free player that's all

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 10:44 AM
Card reveals in hand, i grabbed the damn camera girl as well. Now i have 2m+ SED. Also nabbed the foxgirl, happiness inbound. I am now never using the damn event gacha ever again unless they introduce a 3rd fox girl (no, that is not a suggestion DMM/Nutaku, ignore what i just said).

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 10:45 AM
nutaku hate free player that's all

Actually they are really cool for free players in LoV, as long as you log in daily you have 3-4 event gacha tickets for free.

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Actually they are really cool for free players in LoV, as long as you log in daily you have 3-4 event gacha tickets for free.

it's because LoV got less player than pero pero

Card reveals in hand, i grabbed the damn camera girl as well. Now i have 2m+ SED. Also nabbed the foxgirl, happiness inbound. I am now never using the damn event gacha ever again unless they introduce a 3rd fox girl (no, that is not a suggestion DMM/Nutaku, ignore what i just said).

it seems when the boss with millions hp appear, i will be in your care:D

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 11:00 AM
i will lose event for 2 days (work), i'll try to nuke everyone when time is up.

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 11:03 AM
it seems when the boss with millions hp appear, i will be in your care:D

2.5m now, still not maxed out the SR, but i did get like 81 Rs to use on the camera girl. Should get near 3m once i have maxed those out. Feel free to throw guards my way :D

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 11:16 AM
2.5m now, still not maxed out the SR, but i did get like 81 Rs to use on the camera girl. Should get near 3m once i have maxed those out. Feel free to throw guards my way :D

Woah. o.o I only have Akie (the old SR :D) So jelly rn :v

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Woah. o.o I only have Akie (the old SR :D) So jelly rn :v

The SED bonuses get quite insane since they're multiplied with eachother. My SED is currently being multiplied by 6.1.

EvilAngel
08-05-2015, 11:29 AM
The SED bonuses get quite insane since they're multiplied with eachother. My SED is currently being multiplied by 6.1.

I´ve 6.07 :P

Danex
08-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Way to go, Tenhou! :3

I just can't get convinced yet to spend cash that way in PPS. The event gacha seems too risky, from what we saw during the last 2 events.
I'm still wondering if I should use my SR wild cards now to improve my SED as much as I can, or save them for later.

Anyways, I can't be so hard on Nutaku with this one, as a F2P player I think PPS is treating us quite well.

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 11:34 AM
well with no pudding i guess there's nothing to do but wait for focus to refill
guess anime is the only thing to kill time
got to find an anime that give a good laugh

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 11:42 AM
well with no pudding i guess there's nothing to do but wait for focus to refill
guess anime is the only thing to kill time
got to find an anime that give a good laugh

I have 16 puddings but i ain't spending them until i start getting guards that actually need a full force seduction. Still getting guards at 300-400k max. Anime it is indeed! Go for Seitokai Yakuindomo if you haven't seen it :P

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 11:57 AM
I have 16 puddings but i ain't spending them until i start getting guards that actually need a full force seduction. Still getting guards at 300-400k max. Anime it is indeed! Go for Seitokai Yakuindomo if you haven't seen it :P

nah i already have it and have watched it for like 3/4 times
it is indeed a good one
well i have watched over hundred anime so nothing i can do about it

DX91
08-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Well, this time got a bit of luck with the event gatcha :3
Used 2 ticket: 1° > Karin Majima (R special) - 2° Kaede Misu (SR special).

Now the SED is 1,3+kk , yay lol.
Unlike the Kasumis event, this time i think we will have less problem to kill strong bosses (if we will not encounter 20-30-50kk bosses lol)

Seitokai Yakuindomo
Good choose!

Ps: this time no card of the guard as reward?

Danex
08-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Well... speaking of anime... http://animefortune.tv

Kotono's page, give it a try :3

--- End of my off-topic comment ---

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Ps: this time no card of the guard as reward?

Seems not, i am disappointed. At least we'll get some other SR as a rank reward than one available to all, though.

Speaking of rank, are the heavy payers sleeping? I'm rank 9 for gods sake!

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Seems not, i am disappointed. At least we'll get some other SR as a rank reward than one available to all, though.

Speaking of rank, are the heavy payers sleeping? I'm rank 9 for gods sake!

they're not serious yet
and suddenly i'm not looking at pero pero like 10 minute, Mystica SED suddenly become 754k
is he some kind of monster?

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 12:27 PM
He was one of the highest players during the first EG event so he seems to not pull any stops at using money :P

Edit:
I had to take a screenshot as a memory, because i am clearly never going to be this high in rank ever again

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 12:34 PM
He was one of the highest players during the first EG event so he seems to not pull any stops at using money :P

billgate at pero pero maybe

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 12:36 PM
307 stamina, only 2 focus roll, rates sucks unlike last guard event.

Rewards too, i got peronamin and puddin from 30k guards, now 200k are dropping only pero (well, high level guards dropped trash on last days from the other event)

Perhaps that i should buy more pudding instead of gacha. Event rates are bad.

Kotono
08-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Pretty sure rewards are just pure RNG. My very first, 1,000 HP guard gave me an SR 5 wild card.

EvilAngel
08-05-2015, 01:09 PM
billgate at pero pero maybe

Thats Bill XD
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150805/temp/62qvdcco.png (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4070/62qvdcco_png.htm)

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 01:11 PM
well i don't really concern about reward for defeating the boss
my only concern is got at least rank 300 since above 100 are most likely paying user

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 01:15 PM
I DID IT!!!!

No way in hell i am going to be able to maintain this, but at least i was in the top 3 for a short while :D

Now to wait for Mystica Gates and Kylkaeri to get serious and swoop past me.

That said, world first problems: getting the damn guards. Too much focus, too little guard triple matches.

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 01:19 PM
I DID IT!!!!

No way in hell i am going to be able to maintain this, but at least i was in the top 3 for a short while :D

Now to wait for Mystica Gates and Kylkaeri to get serious and swoop past me.

That said, world first problems: getting the damn guards. Too much focus, too little guard triple matches.

good for you then
the top 2 really spend a lot of money tho
just look at their EP
damn so desperate

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Hehe, perhaps. Personally i'm just using up my supply of pero puddings i got from the previous event. Going to run out soon :<

Maybe i should save the rest for when i get 8.5m+ guards.

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 01:27 PM
well better be prepared because the monster of pero pero will be back soon
let's just said the dragons will awake from their sleep (work)
but i totally have to sleep for real
almost 2 A.M here

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Yeah, last event they had more than 10m EP, no way i'm keeping up with that. Just happy i actually managed to hit top3 for a short moment. When the cat's gone the rats are dancing on the table as they say.

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 01:38 PM
That f***ing bug again. On last event i lost 3 rewards (and 1 EP reward).

Is happening again ("totalling event pero" message stucks). Sending a ticket again.

EDIT: Fifth time (second from this event). "totalling event pero" message stucks once more.

Kotono
08-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Doesn't that just mean the scoreboards are about to update?

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 02:07 PM
On last event was stuck the whole day.

Kotono
08-05-2015, 02:12 PM
I remember there was a bug at the start of the event that caused support EP to not be obtained if you didn't get the final blow, but once they fixed that we got all of that EP credited to us at once. I highly doubt you will be missing out on your earned EP.

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 02:22 PM
No EP reward after event, i proved it to support (with that 3 wins i should picked one). I'm worried that this happens again.

Edit: Last guard counts, but message stucks on pointed ones.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT 2: Someone that need one hit? I'm out of Stamina and i have focus.

Xanthius
08-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Man, I love harem battle. It really is the "wallow in your crappy luck and it'll turn around" place for me :p My e-gacha pack started out scary, nothing new on the first 3 draws, then nabbed the normie and rare on the 4th and 5th. Noticed my 1 ticket for 100g instead of 300g reset this time for some reason (didn't for the last gacha) so purchased one more...and got the SR :D

Fully loaded on the slayers now for this event :cool:

Since it worked for here and Aigis, I need to head over to the AS thread now and bitch about all my premium tickets giving me damn Sherringfords!

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 02:45 PM
With this event, I can finally get Chise

ilesliex3
08-05-2015, 02:46 PM
With this event, I can finally get Chise

me. sorry, wasn't logged in.

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Man, I love harem battle. It really is the "wallow in your crappy luck and it'll turn around" place for me :p My e-gacha pack started out scary, nothing new on the first 3 draws, then nabbed the normie and rare on the 4th and 5th. Noticed my 1 ticket for 100g instead of 300g reset this time for some reason (didn't for the last gacha) so purchased one more...and got the SR :D

Fully loaded on the slayers now for this event :cool:

Since it worked for here and Aigis, I need to head over to the AS thread now and bitch about all my premium tickets giving me damn Sherringfords!

Promos are reset? Time to shopping.

This and facebook promo card are trying to face compliants about p2w. Well played, but EP bug still being a problem.

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 03:55 PM
Someone finally nabbed the 3rd spot from me. Was fun while it lasted i guess :P

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 03:59 PM
6th reward lost (3rd for this event), "totalling event pero" bug again.

Shadowfae
08-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Are there any cards that give a +% bonus to SED in the N-Gacha this time around? I had Miyako from last time (not Akie), but she doesn't seem to be providing a benefit this event. I read earlier that Akie might and is available in N-Gacha, but I'm not sure how factual that is (and thus if I should spend a bunch of my pero trying to get her).

EvilAngel
08-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Are there any cards that give a +% bonus to SED in the N-Gacha this time around? I had Miyako from last time (not Akie), but she doesn't seem to be providing a benefit this event. I read earlier that Akie might and is available in N-Gacha, but I'm not sure how factual that is (and thus if I should spend a bunch of my pero trying to get her).

Akie is available with n gacha´s, you can watch the contant with the card list button at every gacha

Shadowfae
08-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Akie is available with n gacha´s, you can watch the contant with the card list button at every gacha

It's more a question of whether or not she provides a bonus, as Miyako no longer seems to. I mean, I might still try for Akie, but if she doesn't provide a bonus it's less "urgent" to do so.

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 04:25 PM
Akie was nerfed to 1.5 (2x in last event). P2w cards has the same limit.

I noticed that support ranking reward is no longer available (but still showing how many times you flirted other targets)

Shadowfae
08-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Akie was nerfed to 1.5 (2x in last event).

I noticed that support ranking reward is no longer available (but still showing how many times you flirted other targets)

Thank you! I will be trying to get her to join the team sooner rather than later, then. :)

Skulkraken
08-05-2015, 05:26 PM

Nutaku's Twitter account said before that rolling Chance Time while searching for Elite Guards also accesses the Event Gacha. If you've got Peronamins to spare, you might want to try using up your stamina on rolls while you have a guard active.

Kotono
08-05-2015, 05:28 PM
They may have said that, but so far I've never seen evidence to suggest it is true.

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 05:30 PM
People be lazy, i'm third again 0.o

Shadowfae
08-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Nutaku's Twitter account said before that rolling Chance Time while searching for Elite Guards also accesses the Event Gacha. If you've got Peronamins to spare, you might want to try using up your stamina on rolls while you have a guard active.

I have a ton of peronamin from the last event that I saved up; I might do that once it's confirmed that the event gacha actually are dropping. But I also have over 600,000 pero, 50 saved up n-gacha tickets, and 17 more card-reveals. So might as well try a little n-gacha for an Akie. :)

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 05:36 PM

I'm afraid that 2 weeks and 20ish peronamins last time it was up determined that it was a lie...

Skulkraken
08-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Well, that sucks. :(

YoshiEnVerde
08-05-2015, 05:45 PM
I'm afraid that 2 weeks and 20ish peronamins last time it was up determined that it was a lie...

It might have been changed for this event... I dearly hope so.
I know I've gotten Maria in the event chance, even though I missed her when speed-running through Stage 3.

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 05:56 PM
307 stamina -> 2 focus roll. Good luck.

And about peronamin, i beated a lvl 7 guard and got Peronamin. Beating lvl 40 guard, only pero :mad: (and "totalling event pero" bug still present).

YoshiEnVerde
08-05-2015, 06:11 PM
307 stamina -> 2 focus roll. Good luck.

And about peronamin, i beated a lvl 7 guard and got Peronamin. Beating lvl 40 guard, only pero :mad: (and "totalling event pero" bug still present).

What do you mean by "Totalling Event Pero" bug?
I haven't gotten a message like that since mid-guards 1...

chillinfar
08-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Simple, earnings stucks (No EP, no rewards). On last event it just delayed rewards by 1 hour, but on last days it never happened, showing that message until the end.

On current event i got that issue. Nutaku support is viewing the bug, perhaps that is rare.

Arekusu
08-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Oh wow I feel even worse now for anyone without the slayer cards. I thought they gave a modifier like x1.(X) and I just added all the (X) to see their maximum potential but they're clearly stronger than that, I guess I forgot how high my SED really was last Elite Guard. So far my only complaint for this event is the people who exploited the last event and got a ton of Coliseum Gacha rolls are going to cream everyone else and likely with little to no recourse from Nutaku.

Tenhou
08-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Oh wow I feel even worse now for anyone without the slayer cards. I thought they gave a modifier like x1.(X) and I just added all the (X) to see their maximum potential but they're clearly stronger than that, I guess I forgot how high my SED really was last Elite Guard. So far my only complaint for this event is the people who exploited the last event and got a ton of Coliseum Gacha rolls are going to cream everyone else and likely with little to no recourse from Nutaku.

Meh, as much as they "exploited" it, they won't gain THAT huge of a difference. The ones paying will still be at top, having access to all slayer cards and dumping pero puddings like mad into the event. I was incredibly active during each event so i have gotten really far. The only thing i have paid for at the moment are some event gachas. In the end, those paying will be highest. Currently ranked as 4th, but eventually those that pay for puddings will reach higher than me. This game was never "fair" to begin with.

Lafate
08-05-2015, 06:46 PM
Well a little peeved the N Slayer card wasn't available in Normal Gatcha, but whatever.

So we don't get Tomoko Konishi? that is a little bit of a disappointment. Why get a girl we never seduced while the one we did seduce seems to have gone away.

Kotono
08-05-2015, 06:52 PM
I'm pretty sure the Guard herself will be part of the EP reward in second half. This time around it is not the same for the whole event. At least, according to the beginning story/tutorial thing.

sephirothz
08-05-2015, 10:07 PM
is this for real?
i just checked the reward and then found it
N wild card x 3? dafuq?

chillinfar
08-06-2015, 02:05 AM
I guess that is for N event card. And yes, rewards are a bit dissapointing seeing what was offered with last guard event.

- - - Updated - - -

As i said before, single focus shots are pretty nerfed. Single shots suffered until 20% nerf on last event, now is even worse

Kotono
08-06-2015, 02:13 AM
I don't see anything wrong there. The absolute minimum is 10%, which going by the numbers you show, would be 50,584.1 and then round that down to nearest whole number. You did 1 damage higher than that, which is within the expected damage range. This is the same as first event. Between 10% and 20% is possible. Even things like 10.0001% which would round up to 50,585.

Tenhou
08-06-2015, 05:48 AM
Yeah, there has not been any kind of nerf on weak attacks. I still have smashed a 500k hp girl with just one weak attack and that's almost 20% of my SED.

EvilAngel
08-06-2015, 06:17 AM
Yeah, there has not been any kind of nerf on weak attacks. I still have smashed a 500k hp girl with just one weak attack and that's almost 20% of my SED.

wtf i need more sed xd

Opalia24
08-06-2015, 08:05 AM
I guess that is for N event card. And yes, rewards are a bit dissapointing seeing what was offered with last guard event.

- - - Updated - - -

As i said before, single focus shots are pretty nerfed. Single shots suffered until 20% nerf on last event, now is even worse

Nothing changed imo. Single hit always hit between 10% and 20%. I think average is 15%. So 6x Single hit on average hit for 90% while one big hit for 100% on average. If the boss have more hp than 85% of your SED you should go for a 6-focus cost hit and not for many 1-focus cost hits. If boss hp is less than 85% go for many small hits.

I just got a 105 Mill hp boss on Japaneese servers. The bosses 8.7 Mill bosses are so easy compaierd to what they are facing even if you take into account that they have higher SED. To unluck a limmed girl they just have to kill 300 of those 100 M+ bosses. Free players only have aceasse to the N-slayer girl ofcause.. So stop crying we have not got to the hard part of this event yet.

sephirothz
08-06-2015, 09:02 AM
so to get N event card still need event gacha
i though they updated it on normal gacha

YoshiEnVerde
08-06-2015, 09:15 AM
Damage seems to be working just like last time. With my 560k SED I've gone all the way from the disgustingly evil 56k one-hits (specially recurrent when the current guard has only 60~70k left :mad:) to the glorious 110k one-hits. Once the guards start coming with more than 400k I just hit them with full-attacks for 600k and I'm good.

In just one day of event I boosted my starting 550k to almost 580k, and I believe I'll reach 600k today or tomorrow (hoping to reach 700~750k by event's end).
Seeing how the event standings work, I hate it that F2P players have no access to any slayers now. Just having two of the e-slayers has any whale's bonus as double that of any F2P player if they had access to only two slayer cards (Like last guards); with potential to boost that to triple amount.

That means that whales are still going to get all top50. And that's not event taking pudding intake.

Without any slayer cards? They're just making 99% of their player base ignore/hate guards events. I can easily reach the 100k pts needed for the limmed R card, but I know it was really hard for many players in the first guards.

I had to use a lot of stocked puddings and namins to reach Kasumi (I had the bad luck of getting Akie two days before Coliseum ended :()
And just wait untill those super-elite guards start appering in these events. Anybody with SED below 500k will pretty much be useless in those.

Tenhou
08-06-2015, 09:19 AM
wtf i need more sed xd

Heh, sitting at 3m now actually, so my biggest weak hits can be up to 600k.

Shadowfae
08-06-2015, 07:26 PM
I have a ton of peronamin from the last event that I saved up; I might do that once it's confirmed that the event gacha actually are dropping. But I also have over 600,000 pero, 50 saved up n-gacha tickets, and 17 more card-reveals. So might as well try a little n-gacha for an Akie. :)

Thanks folks! I pulled 3 SR's that I had not had previously and an EX-Wild yesterday (from the mission), and an Akie Ibara and another EX-Wild today. Leveled Akie up to 100 (I had 99 levels in SR-Wilds saved, and got an SR-Wild-1 from the first Elite Guard defeated after using them). Productive couple of days, and my SED is now a fair bit better for this than it was. :)

Opalia24
08-07-2015, 12:12 AM
There are no hard to get limmed girls in this event so it is very f2p friendly. If top 100 players got the slayer Card for next event it would be much worse. It looks like our next event and next event on japaneese server will be the same - I guess it is easyer for them to run same event on both server at same time .

Unregistered
08-07-2015, 04:44 AM
Can you even stay in top 1k if you miss a day I need that limited SR

Shadowfae
08-07-2015, 04:53 AM
There are no hard to get limmed girls in this event so it is very f2p friendly. If top 100 players got the slayer Card for next event it would be much worse. It looks like our next event and next event on japaneese server will be the same - I guess it is easyer for them to run same event on both server at same time .

Top 1000 is pretty hard for some of us, actually. I'm certainly not going to make it.

sephirothz
08-07-2015, 06:56 AM
Can you even stay in top 1k if you miss a day I need that limited SR

it depends on how often you slay the elite guard
i would at least stay at top 300 since i just wait for focus to restore
just one night my rank can drop by 100

- - - Updated - - -

Mystica Gate has arise!!!

Unregistered
08-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Idk I might make top 1k barely with 230k SED

sephirothz
08-07-2015, 08:12 AM
Idk I might make top 1k barely with 230k SED

i reach top 300 without using any real money
i just well..... you can say my rest time is 7-8 hours a day
the rest is online

Tenhou
08-07-2015, 08:15 AM
Last event i was within the top 100 and i didn't pay anything at all. I simply was efficient and leveled my cards the best i could and was online as much as i could. Heck i sleep for 10ish hours :P

YoshiEnVerde
08-07-2015, 08:27 AM
Right now, top100 has breached the 1mil EP line; but top1000 is only above the 250k line.
At the rate of growth this is keeping, you could stay top1000 as long as you had maybe 100k above the line when you went AWOL (that would put you almost in top500).
If you don't have that much difference, you can try to recoup after you come back.
However, know that in this event any loss like that will almost permanently set you back a few spots if you can't burn some puddings later.

If you are below top900, I don't know if it would be easy for you to stay there. If you are closer to top500, there's no way one day of inactivity would put you out of top1000

- - - Updated - - -

In guards 1, I was fighting for a spot in top300 (fluctuated between 250 and 350), and was unable to do almost anything for a whole weekend (plus a couple of days at work I couldn't attack regularly).
Came back on Monday to find myself around 1500.

This was near the end of the event, with über-Kasumi haunting everywhere (making it almost imposible to spam guards to recoup). I still managed to get back into top1000 (Although last minute attacks pushed me out into 1005 at the end).

In the first half? You shouldn't have that big problem.
Now, if this where halfway through second phase? I'd be saying something completely different.

sephirothz
08-07-2015, 08:31 AM
near the last day of event, some people become more aggressive and spend a lot of money just to pass some rank
better be prepared for the worst
they still take it easy for now except for the number 1,2,3
dunno how much they spend on that especially Mystica

chillinfar
08-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Seeing shopping cart i found that $100 option is marked as "popular". Some dudes got serious.

CSocktaters
08-07-2015, 04:19 PM
194 I lol'ed upon reading this.

Kotono
08-07-2015, 04:21 PM
I had read somewhere that for JP, the N gacha always has an SR and N slayer for these events. No idea if this will end up being the same for us. But it was true for the first event.

Kuremisago
08-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Hope so. Having only 1 slayer really sucks.

EvilAngel
08-07-2015, 05:29 PM
think thats the n slayer isnt in n gache is just an unseen bug, at beginning n slayer wasn´t in Event Gacha too.

Lafate
08-07-2015, 05:41 PM
Well hopefully it is fixed... I mean as a free player I need all the slayer card I can get to compete.

Unregistered
08-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Imgur (http://imgur.com/vHyZd7l) CMON WTF ARE THESE DAMAGE ROLLS NUTAKU 250k SED doesn't deserve this shit

chillinfar
08-07-2015, 11:35 PM
On last event, just trying to seduce targets from your contacts should reward at least EP. I wasted a pudding aiding a 2M target and get nothing (elimination count adds the target, but no EP), someone got the same issue?

I don't know if this is a bug (like happened to me with the same scheme but getting MVP or any other achievement, nutaku confirmed this case), and if isn't it discourage a lot to aid high lvl targets.

Tenhou
08-08-2015, 04:50 AM
Imgur (http://imgur.com/vHyZd7l) CMON WTF ARE THESE DAMAGE ROLLS NUTAKU 250k SED doesn't deserve this shit

Well at 250k your weak attacks do between 25k and 50k damage, so it is often better to use a strong attack if the health is more than your SED. I guess you did, though, since weak attacks won't do that much damage in 6 hits. Know the feeling though, i get the same fairly often. That one attack you needed to do a X damage suddenly does X-1 resulting in the boss having a few health left.

On last event, just trying to seduce targets from your contacts should reward at least EP. I wasted a pudding aiding a 2M target and get nothing (elimination count adds the target, but no EP), someone got the same issue?

I don't know if this is a bug (like happened to me with the same scheme but getting MVP or any other achievement, nutaku confirmed this case), and if isn't it discourage a lot to aid high lvl targets.

It was a bug last event and seemingly for you now, but don't worry. It is simply a delay. You get the rewards later when you're not looking and assume they're from the ones you recently defeated instead :P

Unregistered
08-08-2015, 08:05 AM
I had read somewhere that for JP, the N gacha always has an SR and N slayer for these events. No idea if this will end up being the same for us. But it was true for the first event.

All events at japan servers I seen N-Gacha only had the N-slayer card. The 2 R-slayers and the 2 SR-slayers seem to be E-Gacha only...

Maybe they didnt give free players the n-slayers cards because the free players got the SR-slayers card already.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait so do we know if the n slayer is SUPPOSE to be in the n gacha yet? I have all the normal cards so it would be easy for me to get it.

FateWillDecide
08-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Id: 427757
Add me if you ask for support a lot, 255k SED

darkeleon
08-08-2015, 12:59 PM
i have wasted over 100k in n-gacha and i no have seen the normal slayer T__T
well i have 400k sed with akie so yeah i don´t care so much but i still want these new free cards <,<
at least this time there no fat guards with 9 mill hp o,O

EvilAngel
08-08-2015, 01:02 PM
i have wasted over 100k in n-gacha and i no have seen the normal slayer T__T
well i have 400k sed with akie so yeah i don´t care so much but i still want these new free cards <,<
at least this time there no fat guards with 9 mill hp o,O

because there´s none of the new slayer in there, watch contents of gacha´s with card list button

Tenhou
08-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Is there any way to turn off that annoying spam in the nutaku message box everytime you get a damn support/friend request? -_-

ShadowMiku
08-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Short answer: Nope. Only option that is remotely close and I'm glad they did this is not receiving those messages in your email. -_- I checked the notifications list in the profile settings and turning off the respective games notifications won't fix it (Tested using my dummy and main accounts), nor will turning off the "messages from user" "friend requests" etc help, since these options only cover emails which was the only option in the settings. There is also nothing about turning off in site/game messages listed on the support page other then just deleting the messages yourself.

Support | Nutaku.net (http://www.nutaku.net/support/)

chillinfar
08-08-2015, 05:11 PM
because there´s none of the new slayer in there, watch contents of gacha´s with card list button

I confirm it. With a dummy i picked N slayer card (main has old SR slayer card) and event gacha doesn't advice, so prepare your card reveal or buy one.

Unregistered
08-08-2015, 06:22 PM
I confirm it. With a dummy i picked N slayer card (main has old SR slayer card) and event gacha doesn't advice, so prepare your card reveal or buy one.

Screenshot or didn't happen
Also is support EP broken

chillinfar
08-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Just see card list as EvilAngel mentioned above, you will notice that event Gacha has a N card not present in N or R Gacha. Old event cards are also available, but they doesn't affect multiplier (i like redhead from old guard event but i will pick her later, is too similar like a local slut in my land)

EvilAngel
08-09-2015, 12:56 AM
Just see card list as EvilAngel mentioned above, you will notice that event Gacha has a N card not present in N or R Gacha. Old event cards are also available, but they doesn't affect multiplier (i like redhead from old guard event but i will pick her later, is too similar like a local slut in my land)

Old R and SR affect the multiplier (Akie Ibara and Kira Tejima).
I know that for sure,my multiplier incrased when i lvled them

chillinfar
08-09-2015, 01:25 AM
I'm talking about the rest of cards (like Satona Okada, slayer card from first guard event), which are no longer useful for this purpose.

Kotono
08-09-2015, 01:40 AM
Slayers cards have cycles, and they only last for two events. And the second event they are weaker. After that, they lose the bonus and newer cards take the place.

Unregistered
08-09-2015, 03:14 PM
in the event help, it say the n-slayer only, is in n-gacha p_p

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have bad gateway 502?

Lenneth
08-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Yes , i have the same problem .

Tenhou
08-09-2015, 03:35 PM
Yep, can't access any of nutakus games at the moment :<

Also the front page of harem-battle forums is messed up.

Shadowfae
08-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Yep, can't access any of nutakus games at the moment :< Also the front page of harem-battle forums is messed up. The forums keep going up & down for me. The game is just down, period (was getting 502's and 504's, now getting an Application Error).

Lenneth
08-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Now is working again .

Tenhou
08-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Ironically it started working for me just after i had said it didn't work :P

chillinfar
08-09-2015, 05:10 PM
in the event help, it say the n-slayer only, is in n-gacha p_p

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have bad gateway 502?

Time to ask for it on Nutaku FB page.

About application error, looks like a maintenance moment. But well, Nutaku has the last word.

Greatest
08-11-2015, 07:33 AM
It seems that Akie no longer provides a boost and there are new slayer cards in the event gacha.
didn't see this coming tho
edit: forgot to check the N gacha, yup theres an N but akie's boost is still gone

Danex
08-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Nutaku is being nicer during this 2nd half of the event..
A new slayer card has been added to N gacha (Reika Arita).

The other 2 are in the event gacha, but it's fine by me.

Shadowfae
08-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Nutaku is being nicer during this 2nd half of the event..
A new slayer card has been added to N gacha (Reika Arita).

The other 2 are in the event gacha, but it's fine by me.

Not sure about "Nicer," they retired Akie (1.5x) and replaced it with an N-Gacha (1.2x). Second boss that arrived at me was a level 90 Dark Airu with 90,000,000 hps, to defeat in 30 minutes (with my newly modified SED of 242k). The first half, I was actually having a fair bit of fun / could make progress. Not quite sure what I can even accomplish in the second half.

EvilAngel
08-11-2015, 07:47 AM
NOT Nice to change slayer cards as surprise vor everyone!

Greatest
08-11-2015, 07:49 AM
There goes my hopes of getting below rank 500.
Anyways, I used about 25 N Gacha tickets and didn't encounter the N slayer even once. Anyone else get her?

Kaiio
08-11-2015, 07:51 AM
It must be nicer in some way, everyone else's standing jumped by about 30% over an hour.

sephirothz
08-11-2015, 07:57 AM
i can only say GG to nutaku
very very OP
don't know what to say anymore
there goes new slayer cards and they said "added N slayer card to aid you defeat dark airu" <----- Really?

DX91
08-11-2015, 07:58 AM
And got the R limited, but don't have R wild. If i knew of this new cards i kept these, instead of use all those R wild on my old cards.

Shadowfae
08-11-2015, 08:06 AM
There goes my hopes of getting below rank 500.
Anyways, I used about 25 N Gacha tickets and didn't encounter the N slayer even once. Anyone else get her?

Yeah, I got her in about 8 spins.

It must be nicer in some way, everyone else's standing jumped by about 30% over an hour.

Spending $$ on Pero Pudding to defeat Dark Airus gives a huge EP bonus; there is a screenshot showing something like 1.7 million EP awarded for defeating a 35 million health Dark Airu.

sephirothz
08-11-2015, 08:11 AM
people without slayer card will not even bother to touch that dark airu
trust me
it's like pain in the ass

DX91
08-11-2015, 08:21 AM
Spending $$ on Pero Pudding to defeat Dark Airus gives a huge EP bonus; there is a screenshot showing something like 1.7 million EP awarded for defeating a 35 million health Dark Airu.
http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/137-raids-reloaded-2nd-elite-guard-event-edition-post2256.html#post2256

This?
But i don't pay for those pudding, obtained those in the perocolo event :3

Shadowfae
08-11-2015, 08:32 AM
http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/137-raids-reloaded-2nd-elite-guard-event-edition-post2256.html#post2256

This?
But i don't pay for those pudding, obtained those in the perocolo event :3

I have a pile too, but the only way to keep that up is to Buy Buy Buy. That will burn through anyone's stockpile really fast. :)

Greatest
08-11-2015, 08:36 AM
I wonder how much money they'll make just from the top 100 buying puddings.

lolix
08-11-2015, 08:39 AM
i had a ton as well (cleared the last box 3 times in pero coliseum - which was pretty good for a free player) , and still have 20+ of each (fulland half puddings). Problem is , without slayer cards (now that akie is gone) , i barely reach 300k seed. To tackle a Super Elite guard seems imposible for me , and free players in general. When people complained that the old elite guard had 9kk life guards , i kinda expected them to tone it down a bit , and make them super elite instead. A super elite with 9kk , with a potion to halve it , is at least doable for anyone with some puddings sacrifice , even without slayer cards. Instead they buffed super elites to levels were even people with 1kk-2kk seed have to waste 10+ puddings. That's insane

Tenhou
08-11-2015, 08:42 AM
Annoyed that some of the old slayer cards stopped working. I spent valuable SR/R wild cards on getting those up damn it! Had heard absolutely nothing about there being DIFFERENT cards in the second phase and i am not spending more on event tickets when i have every other damn event card on the list.

Heck, i thought there would be different rewards from phase 1 and phase 2, but they just added a mega boss and called it a day :<

Koyako
08-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Yo, how to fight with Dark Airu?

Greatest
08-11-2015, 08:47 AM
I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but...
you don't.
unless you spend money

lolix
08-11-2015, 08:48 AM

At this moment ? With money. Didn't expected them cut out free players so badly by taking out akie as a slayer

Greatest
08-11-2015, 08:54 AM
At this moment ? With money. Didn't expected them cut out free players so badly by taking out akie as a slayer
I was honestly really surprised that they completely cut off f2p players for the second half.
r.i.p f2p

Tenhou
08-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Did anyone get their "first ticket is 100" reset? Because i could suddenly buy one for 100 and i figure that is because i never got to buy one for 100 in the very first place. But if everyone got that then it was nothing special. So did you? :P

Greatest
08-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Did anyone get their "first ticket is 100" reset? Because i could suddenly buy one for 100 and i figure that is because i never got to buy one for 100 in the very first place. But if everyone got that then it was nothing special. So did you? :P
It was reset for me when the event started. Not for the second half though.

Tenhou
08-11-2015, 09:03 AM
I admitedly never checked during first half and only bought the 6+card reveal bundles. Nothing special then, sad...

chillinfar
08-11-2015, 09:13 AM
I was honestly really surprised that they completely cut off f2p players for the second half.
r.i.p f2p
Paying players too. Yesterday I bought some event gacha to get N slayer card and is now useless.

Koyako
08-11-2015, 09:14 AM
It was reset for me when the event started. Not for the second half though.

Reset? Heh, I still have a that same as in first part: next achievement is SR Wild Card 5 with quantity: 5.

And about my question. When I ask how to fight against Dark Airu, I mean what I must achieve for that duel against her.

Greatest
08-11-2015, 09:18 AM
Reset? Heh, I still have a that same as in first part: next achievement is SR Wild Card 5 with quantity: 5.

And about my question. When I ask how to fight against Dark Airu, I mean what I must achieve for that duel against her.

I'm not certain but I believe it randomly appears when you encounter the elite guard.

lolix
08-11-2015, 09:27 AM
yeah. I've encountered it only once , but the normal elite guard rolls transform into super elite ones and u get a 30 minutes fight with a 30 milions life monster

Danex
08-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Got to say that I didn't expect the "new" slayer cards released during 1rst half turned to be "old" for this 2nd half, and thus removing previous slayer cards like Akie from the scene.
I mean, I don't know if I remember correctly, but slayer cards lasted the entire event last time.

IMO this situation impacts the worth of spending money on event gachas for those slayer cards. Now the money spent on those cards has less value since the effect last shorter.
I think this move is clearly targeting whales who can afford replacing slayer cards twice per event. And let's not forget about puddings..

I take my words back. Nutaku isn't being nicer, is just trolling us nicer.

Tenhou
08-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Indeed, it was an annoying move from them. Fair deal of us got slayer cards and worked our best to raise them asap, only to have them devalued.

FateWillDecide
08-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Err did no one see the elimation rewards. 300 for limited sr
Hello this means no one will get it, because how the hell do we kill 300 even with people sharing them
People were complaining about the 8.9 million elites last event, Now try killing 1 with 3 times that exp in 30 min, not to mention 300 of them.
are you joking me

Lafate
08-11-2015, 09:51 AM
The issue isn't killing 300 elite guard.....

The issue is you have to kill 300 super elite guard aka Dark Airu

I've already down 310 Tomoko....

However Dark Airu requires you have multiple people with slayer cards focusing her down the second she is shared while using the sex drink thing... to even stand a chance of bring her down...

that or pudding.

Greatest
08-11-2015, 09:51 AM
I had hoped that they would give out the rewards after the first half and have new rewards for the second half but then again, that's far too generous. I still appreciate their other acts of generosity like the 13k SED lilith card for free though.

chillinfar
08-11-2015, 10:06 AM
Sexual drink doesn't work with dark Airu? Just a question.

And Tenhou, waste 2-3 puddings, we can rekt her.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, it was an annoying move from them. Fair deal of us got slayer cards and worked our best to raise them asap, only to have them devalued.

Just go ahead

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Meh meh, 5k pero reward

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Meh meh, 5k pero reward

Potatoking
08-11-2015, 10:12 AM
man talk about luck had 3 extra event tickets and got all 3 new limited card :cool:

Wankenstein
08-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Wow, lost my Akie and now have to try and take down a 30 mill raid boss? Oooo if I kill 10 I can have 10 N wild cards! Thanks Nutaku!

Morpheus
08-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Well considering that there are ppl that already have 13-18 SE... the 300 count does not seem that impossible... for them:)

darkeleon
08-11-2015, 10:17 AM
why WHY 90 million hp in 30 min T____T
akie lost the slayer bonus and now my sed drop from 430k to 280k i can´t solo normal guards anymore T__T

YoshiEnVerde
08-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Well considering that there are ppl that already have 13-18 SE... the 300 count does not seem that impossible... for them:)

300 in a week means 43 a day... Just getting a dozen isn't even close.
You forget that guards keep leveling up, and getting harder.
To kill 300 of those by yourself, you'd need to do a collective 45550 million dmg. That's aroung 6507 full attacks. Even factoring natural focus regen, and using potes on every guard, that's still almost 2920 full attacks at max posible whale SED (around 950mil times 7 from all slayers maxed).

The point of these ultra guards has always been about sharing them between players, as having 50 or so friends fighting them alongside yourself means reaching the 300 hit mark without fighting anything above Lvl150 (reducing the total dmg needed to 22650, less than half the original amount), plus dividing the dmg between 10 to 20 players.
With those numbers, a team of whales with 7 slayer cards only needs less than 230 full hits each to reach 300 take downs.

That's theoretically doable in a week with only natural focus regen and no puddings involved.
In reality, it's not doable without puddings just because of the time limit imposed on the guard.

In the end, the only way anyone is going to get that limmed SR is by throwing a lot of money into PPS, or by two dozen whales somehow organizing themselves to hit each other's ultra guards.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't even try to reach those 300 as a F2P player.
Max dmg by a F2Per is currently sitting a bit shy of 1mil SED after counting the N-Slayer.
If you get incredibly lucky, and had an unspent e-gacha ticket, hich gave you the new SR-Slayer, and max it out, you can reach the 1.5mil SED as an F2Per.
That means that a team of 20 F2Pers would need around 1600 full attacks to take down those 300 ultra-guards. That's 210 full attacks per day.
Please, remember that you can't buy more than 140 puddings per day (10kpts/10u daily limit: 2x50 puddings offer + 2x20 puddings offer).
That, plus your 48 daily regens, doesn't reach those needed 210 attacks.

This means you're either throwing a lot of money on both e-gacha+reveal and a moderate ammount of puddings, or you're throwing a lot of money on a small set of e-gacha+reveal and a big ammount of puddings.
Anyway, those 300 guards are unobtainable by F2Per.

I don't mind that much, those are prizes for people willing to throw money to Nutaku, and that's okay with me.
But the numbers for this phase just make half the event completely useless for 90% of the player base.

I would have liked to at least reach the 100 ultra-guards milestone.

chillinfar
08-11-2015, 11:11 AM
yeah. I've encountered it only once , but the normal elite guard rolls transform into super elite ones and u get a 30 minutes fight with a 30 milions life monster

I wasted 4 puddins only for 5k pero as reward (like 1.4M after nerf)

Skulkraken
08-11-2015, 11:18 AM
I...I think I'm going to sit out the rest of this event. I'm glad I managed to get the limited card from the first phase.

YoshiEnVerde
08-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Another thing to consider:
Less than half of top10 have more than 5 elimination counts for ultra-guards, and only two of them above a dozen.
Less than half top50 have more than 1 elimination count.
After top50, you can count with one hand the players with 1+ elimination count for every 50 player set.
I don't think there's more than 100 of those below the top300 line.

This efectively shows a marked failure to confront ultra-guards.
We'll have to wait a full day (a lot of the top300 players are active near the end of the Nutaku day), but I don't really think anybody below top100 will even be affected by ultra-guards at all.

Tenhou
08-11-2015, 11:33 AM
I'm just going to keep supporting others and try to down my own guards, no point in even trying to get into The Airu Wars™

chillinfar
08-11-2015, 11:43 AM
i did the same measure on first guard event. Shit, i should stored cash for today, 2 tickets less.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, Former N slayer card (Shuri Tsutsui) is no longer available in gacha. I don't see her on both card lists.

lolix
08-11-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm just going to keep supporting others and try to down my own guards, no point in even trying to get into The Airu Wars™
I gave up as soon as i saw that akie was cut out. Was hoping i could get some weak super elites...like lvl 6 or so. With the normal slayer and akie , i should have reached 600-700 sed. With a potion to halve the super elite , i could have taken a weak 1 or 2 with what puddings i have left. At least that was the plan...untill i saw that they butchered akie (witch btw , i got it 3 days ago after wasting 500k in gatcha). Now , i am done. I started grinding my EXPLORE again , to finish my last girl from stage 3> i will prob do enough guards to try to keep myself in top 500 , but other then that i'm done. Won't waste my puddings for this event. Hope the next is going to be better

chillinfar
08-11-2015, 12:24 PM
At least you didn't lost money with event gacha. I did.

Kotono
08-11-2015, 12:40 PM
Need 300 kills of new boss for the limited card.
I only have 250 kills of the first boss that had a fraction of her HP and now my SED is even cut in half. I have a feeling this isn't happening. Especially considering I have not seen one spawn yet, heh.

lolix
08-11-2015, 01:35 PM
At least you didn't lost money with event gacha. I did.

please... I wasted the only event ticket i had (the free one) in the first phase , and all i got was a crapy rare that wasn't even limited. At least not wasted money , yeah. But it still feels bad man

Koyako
08-11-2015, 04:04 PM
And I wasted so much items for Golden Nut from Kurito's Nest. I thought I'll get a good SR card and what? I've received a 100 Candies. And I have a Dark Airu with 21 Million Inhibition. Ech... that's gonna be a loong battle.

ilesliex3
08-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Super Elite Guard crashes for me so I guess its bugged?

Shadowfae
08-11-2015, 05:54 PM
I was ranked 1200ish and got a Dark Airu with 90,000,000 health this morning, so...

Haters
08-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Update SED ~3M, also I give up on the new limited SR. 300 kills count (doesn't count support kill), and I saw her only 4 times so far, 1 time was 3m and the last 3 were over 30m hp,kinda waste of pudding, nope thank you :/

BlackPoopy
08-11-2015, 07:01 PM
it's kinda tricky but i think it can be done. the event is really favouring groups since it only counts for the finder and the person last hitting.
using energy drinks is basicly a must and even then it may take one or the other pudding.

Haters
08-11-2015, 07:27 PM
it's kinda tricky but i think it can be done. the event is really favouring groups since it only counts for the finder and the person last hitting.
using energy drinks is basicly a must and even then it may take one or the other pudding.

Just think about it, because it only counts for finder and person with last hit, that's why not much people would use full strength SED just for support, mostly use the weak atk (it would be different if you are a pudding whale ), even tho using energy drink, it's not helping much with the boss as high lvl (for ex: Airu lvl 90 is 90m hp, divine half is 45m). Also Dark Airu isn't always appear, kinda rarely (only 4 times so far for me), and the last thing and the most important, it stay for ONLY 30mins :(

BlackPoopy
08-11-2015, 07:36 PM
mine usually don't last 10 minutes but i guess there is that side too. i can also see the problem with rising level (the highest I got was 43). i think the thing that hurts the most is the fact that support doesn't really count unless you last hit. on the otherside no one would finish the job if people just used 1 weak attack "just for the count" especially since it only stays 30 minutes =/

Kotono
08-11-2015, 07:43 PM
I think it is simply too soon for super guards that have 30 mil+ HP. Most users won't be able to handle these at this point, and won't spend the money just to be able to. There isn't really any reward that is good enough to do so.

Later on when the game is more established and players have an average base SED of 1 mil+, then these bosses will die much more often.

ChibiKika
08-11-2015, 07:45 PM
that's why not much people would use full strength SED just for support, mostly use the weak atk (it would be different if you are a pudding whale )

I'm a pudding whale :)

Though at the same time I'm one of probably very few in the game who plans to punch for that 300 super SR Lim. For that notion alone, I don't have much of a problem burning some pudding to guarantee a super takedown.

Of course, if the guy who finds the super doesn't use an energy drink and leaves me to deal with a 90M Inhibition Super with 5 minutes on the clock, I'll probably walk away. The temptation of like 3M EP is hard to resist but it's not worth 1-2 dozen puddings burned in the long run.

Also Dark Airu isn't always appear, kinda rarely (only 4 times so far for me), and the last thing and the most important, it stay for ONLY 30mins :(

To my observation, she appears at like a 1/4 (1/5?) chance in contrast to the usual Elite Guard. You trying to look for her solo and get elimination cred towards the event would be incredibly difficult so it really comes down to if you have friends you can mooch the cred off of and vice versa...mutual (mooch-ual, har har~) symbiosis?

xero
08-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Really the only strategy I can come up with for doing this portion of the event short of spending a crazy amount of money on puddings is to convince low level players who haven't managed to level their guards at all to funnel them in to you, that of course requires you to ditch your carefully groomed friends list in order to pick up a bunch of players that probably won't stick around. And even then, if the super guards are strong enough from the onset, it might not make it all that achievable. I don't know how powerful they are at levels close to 1.

ChibiKika
08-11-2015, 08:24 PM
And even then, if the super guards are strong enough from the onset, it might not make it all that achievable. I don't know how powerful they are at levels close to 1.

At least from the ones I've seen, each level is 1m Inhibition. (If using Energy Drink, it's 500k for each level).

I haven't seen a Dark Airu under lvl 10 so I'm under the impression 10's the minimum level, though I could very easily be wrong.

Oh, and your chances of getting one towards a specified level are fairly (not necessarily but it'll need more data) random. Players can jump from lvl 90's to lvl 10's in a matter of minutes.

Kotono
08-11-2015, 08:27 PM
I spawned one at level 1, and it had 1M HP, so yes. 1M per level.

sephirothz
08-11-2015, 08:31 PM
and it's useless to complain to nutaku
because they don't give a shit to anybody complain
they just need your money

narisa
08-11-2015, 08:31 PM
Pretty sure if all the top rankers went and boycotted they would stop being money grubbers :V

sephirothz
08-11-2015, 08:48 PM
with this, people will not give a shit to elite guard event anymore
because you need A LOT OF MONEY to win this event

xero
08-11-2015, 08:52 PM
with this, people will not give a shit to elite guard event anymore
because you need A LOT OF MONEY to win this event

Well, you need a resource stockpile. I'm not sure there was enough time for people to get the stockpile they need clear this hurdle... Perhaps, but you'd need to have been extremely active, and extremely fickle.

Greatest
08-11-2015, 08:53 PM
now i wait for the next pero coliseum event

sephirothz
08-11-2015, 08:57 PM
Well, you need a resource stockpile. I'm not sure there was enough time for people to get the stockpile they need clear this hurdle... Perhaps, but you'd need to have been extremely active, and extremely fickle.

changing the slayer card in the middle of event is not a matter of active anymore
they got the worst marketing i have ever seen so far
perhaps because i have played too many games

Kotono
08-11-2015, 09:17 PM
I can only agree that changing the slayer cards during an event's duration, even if it is divided in halves, is simply uncalled for. It's nothing more than "Hey, you spent a bunch of money on those tickets so you could be stronger. We thought you liked that, so here, do it again if you want to remain competitive." This game is looking to be the first one I'll drop in favor of a new game. I don't mind buying a few tickets and maybe getting something, but I absolutely hate that what I do get is rendered useless before the event even ends.

chillinfar
08-12-2015, 12:08 AM
and it's useless to complain to nutaku
because they don't give a shit to anybody complain
they just need your money

Feedback came to FB page. Just wait.

Lafate
08-12-2015, 02:39 AM
Seems this whole slayer card change and unbeatable Dark Airu (Even a rank 20 player only has 13/300) has caused people to stop helping with the regular bosses.

Arekusu
08-12-2015, 06:35 AM
I had a ton of puddings saved from the coliseum and have been actively trying to last hit every Dark Airu I've seen. I only have 18 kills, 300 really is just ridiculous for the limited card. I would need to have probably 2-3 alt accounts to help me spawn bosses and help feed my main Airu kills to get that lol

Greatest
08-12-2015, 06:46 AM
Perhaps EA secretly owns and controls the English version of PPS.

sephirothz
08-12-2015, 07:27 AM
or perhaps nutaku secretly cooperate with steam

Hayard
08-12-2015, 09:45 AM
I'd say definitely EA is behind all this. Also, aliens.

ChibiKika
08-12-2015, 11:09 AM
I thought the appearance rate of a Dark Airu was like 1 in 5 at worst but in the course of an entire hour, I felt super cheated.

45 Tomoko appearances.

45 GODDAMN CONSECUTIVE TOMOKO APPEARANCES!!!

And only one Dark Airu about 30 minutes later

I would know it was 45 because I bought 30 elixirs and burned them all to see her smug face again less than a minute later and also burned about 10 puddings trying to punch past her when elixirs weren't doing the trick. Too bad they didn't help either way because I still would be seeing her moments later.

Oh, and the support request for Airu that did pop up during this time got KSed by Narisa so I'm pretty much never helping that certain friend out again.

300 is gonna be difficult, not because I can't supply the damage but simply because I don't have the time to be looking for Airu if Tomoko pops up too often.

EvilAngel
08-12-2015, 12:48 PM
I thought the appearance rate of a Dark Airu was like 1 in 5 at worst but in the course of an entire hour, I felt super cheated.

45 Tomoko appearances.

45 GODDAMN CONSECUTIVE TOMOKO APPEARANCES!!!

And only one Dark Airu about 30 minutes later

I would know it was 45 because I bought 30 elixirs and burned them all to see her smug face again less than a minute later and also burned about 10 puddings trying to punch past her when elixirs weren't doing the trick. Too bad they didn't help either way because I still would be seeing her moments later.

Oh, and the support request for Airu that did pop up during this time got KSed by Narisa so I'm pretty much never helping that certain friend out again.

300 is gonna be difficult, not because I can't supply the damage but simply because I don't have the time to be looking for Airu if Tomoko pops up too often.

It´s not worth to go in with much effort till this major bug is fixed...
I just use this event to stock up my stuff with the normal rewards of the item table and help a bit if it looks like it´s needed.

lolix
08-12-2015, 12:48 PM
well....i just beat 1. She was at the mighty level of 4. Had to cut her power in half with an elixir first....and then i still had to use 5 puddings just to finish her. Oh , how i love being a free user. And they had to butcher akie as well. Awsome event

Foyn
08-12-2015, 04:56 PM
many complains on facebook, totally ignored^^

ChibiKika
08-12-2015, 05:09 PM
many complains on facebook, totally ignored^^

Course they're gonna ignore it. Despite all the complaints being made and whatnot, people are still playing the game, doing the event, paying for a boatload of pudding (myself included...I should stop...seriously...). Whether or not this was intentional, it doesn't change the fact that the game is still making money off of the players (at least the small but non-negligible minority that shells out money by the hundreds for the extra pixels)

Get the paying players to outright stop buying, and you might get an ear to perk up...or if they're being very disagreeable they'll shut down the game under the pretense of it not being profitable to continue, not sure which would happen.

EvilAngel
08-12-2015, 05:17 PM
Course they're gonna ignore it. Despite all the complaints being made and whatnot, people are still playing the game, doing the event, paying for a boatload of pudding (myself included...I should stop...seriously...). Whether or not this was intentional, it doesn't change the fact that the game is still making money off of the players (at least the small but non-negligible minority that shells out money by the hundreds for the extra pixels.

Get the paying players to outright stop buying, and you might get an ear to perk up...or if they're being very disagreeable they'll shut down the game under the pretense of it not being profitable to continue, not sure which would happen.

I payed a bit for the event gachas, no puddings, i dont think many buying much puddings just for the 300Kills rewards.
Maybe looks like this ,but i think most of that are just the stocked items od the coliseum event.

Skulkraken
08-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Course they're gonna ignore it. Despite all the complaints being made and whatnot, people are still playing the game, doing the event, paying for a boatload of pudding (myself included...I should stop...seriously...). Whether or not this was intentional, it doesn't change the fact that the game is still making money off of the players (at least the small but non-negligible minority that shells out money by the hundreds for the extra pixels)

DMM shutting it down would be more likely. I've seen cash-grabby behavior in another Japanese company before (Cyberstep with Cosmic Break and its other games), and it only started cleaning up their act when the Japanese players got fed up with the way company was behaving and started threatening to stop paying. Don't expect much to change as long as the players in the game's home country are okay with it.

EvilAngel
08-12-2015, 06:14 PM
DMM shutting it down would be more likely. I've seen cash-grabby behavior in another Japanese company before (Cyberstep with Cosmic Break and its other games), and it only started cleaning up their act when the Japanese players got fed up with the way company was behaving and started threatening to stop paying. Don't expect much to change as long as the players in the game's home country are okay with it.

But because of what i read till now, it looks like its different to the "games home" so maybe something will change in that way, and it´s still an young game here

Arekusu
08-12-2015, 06:39 PM
Lol even the top guy recognizes the event in its state is pretty gross, just look at his comment.
Word. His bluntness cracked me up :cool:

sephirothz
08-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Lol even the top guy recognizes the event in its state is pretty gross, just look at his comment.

well that Swindler guy is roysyj in our community
should at least know that

chillinfar
08-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Cuz it's America!

ChibiKika
08-12-2015, 08:38 PM
well that Swindler guy is roysyj in our community
should at least know that

I didn't know that
noted in file.

Still mad at the lack of Airu but I guess I'll figure something out eventually.

Greatest
08-12-2015, 09:05 PM

When you click on the photo and click the wrong X to exit...

narisa
08-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Me (Narisa) and him were talking about it the other day, about what a cashgrab shit this event was especially with the new slayer cards and the super elite boss kill-count system being a dope.

blobz
08-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Right finally registered after lurking for way to long.
This type of event is sadly shit for f2p players. Coloseum was pretty great since you could get some reward every 30 minutes pretty much, so even if you could not get to top whatever because whales were burning puddings you still got a lot from it. Here you are pretty much screwed even if you managed to get some decent SED by semi no lifing in this game (currently 369k) it's still pretty much meaningless because you don't have any slayers. With current N slayer i have 443k SED and it is just pathetic compared to people with millions.
I have seriously no idea why they would make 2 elite guards event so close to each other, it can become disheartening to people that are not whales but do buy stuff from time to time. ESPECIALLY when you basically tell em "well thanks for money, your slayers are now worthless for 2nd part of event, buy more event gacha".

ChibiKika
08-12-2015, 11:55 PM
This will by my last answer to this event (and MMO games in general that tend to have no ending in sight)

Buy an offline game (I dunno, like an Eroge? You get like 8 new ones on the market from Japan every month for like 40 bucks each give or take, usually enough content to keep you "refreshed" and "satisfied" for at least half a year and I have had me one or two Eroge titles that had a pretty damn good story)

It's like World of Warcraft vs just plain Warcraft. You'll find from an economic perspective that Warcraft is the cheaper option, even when you need to replace it with a new game of its type every now and then.

Anyways, I digress, point is it was pretty clear from the start this game was a money sink. Hell, for anyone without good F2P discipline, most of the games offered by Nutaku scream money sink.

Actually, scratch that, THE WHOLE EFFIN COMPANY IS A MONEY SINK!!! We want to scream and shout about the unfairness of a F2P game being unbelievably ridiculous about how much you have to pay to get anywhere but it doesn't change the reality.

My advice, if you want good stuff and can spend light, pick up a Visual Novel (or an eroge, whichever fits your...preferences)

If you want good stuff and can't spend at all, give up on the notion as soon as you can. Doesn't matter where you are in this world (other than maybe Nepal), pretty much no one happily caters to the poor.

2 days into EG part II and there are only 3 players in the entire game on track to getting that 300 megaboss kill Limited SR (and I'm not one of them...part-time SEG buddies with one but I'm not one of them) If I stay in my half-angry feverish state (I mean literal fever, been down with the flu and fever combined since 2 days ago), I may flip a table...in regrets towards the fact I can't locate Nutaku HQ and set it ablaze.

blobz
08-13-2015, 12:02 AM
I may flip a table...in regrets towards the fact I can't locate Nutaku HQ and set it ablaze.
You can find it at the bottom of their homepage :P

Disclaimer: My post is humorous and should be viewed as such. I certainly hope ChibiKika won't try to commit arson and i would advise anyone against it.

Foyn
08-13-2015, 12:06 AM
hm that 'Limited SR' will probably appear again, since this is way 2soon to fight those bosses :x

p.s. wish they created a 2nd selection Batch with "ignore free players", so useless :s

ChibiKika
08-13-2015, 12:20 AM
You can find it at the bottom of their homepage :P

Disclaimer: My post is humorous and should be viewed as such. I certainly hope ChibiKika won't try to commit arson and i would advise anyone against it.

Humor noted, I'm not an arsonist and it takes a tremendous list of conditions to make me one.

Unfortunately, the bottom of their homepage shows the physical address of Probiller, which is like the payment company Nutaku is contracted to (I think? Something like that? Gonna be embarrassing if Probiller IS Nutaku)

Otherwise, Nutaku's physical HQ address doesn't show up anywhere.

sephirothz
08-13-2015, 12:21 AM
hm that 'Limited SR' will probably appear again, since this is way 2soon to fight those bosses :x

p.s. wish they created a 2nd selection Batch with "ignore free players", so useless :s

"it will appear again in a form of event gacha" probably
since nutaku NEED MOAR MONEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

blobz
08-13-2015, 12:23 AM
Otherwise, Nutaku's physical HQ address doesn't show up anywhere.

Would not suprise me if they didn't have one quite frankly.
... maybe they have server farm at nutaku's boss basement or something :P

Unregistered
08-13-2015, 01:17 AM
Biggest problem with lightning bosses are that only the players who summoned lighting boss and the player who got last hit get any kill count and rewards.

At japanees all players who did dammage to a lightning boss get rewards and and kill count!!!

I group af 20 strong players can take down a small lightning boss together - but what is the point of a group if it is only the whale that get the kill count and the rewards!!!

I been playeing for like 4 weeks at Japanees servers and I am total free player. I got 200 lightning boss kills last Sauterday and amasing rewards it was really cool. My base SED is only like 400-500k and I only got N-slayer girl at that server. To do lightning boss you ned strong friends and problem is that there are not many level 150 - 200 players on our server.
Even if you team up with the top 2 strong players here and kill lots of lightning bosses - players like myself are left with nothing more than a few EP.

People cryed we hate 8.7 M bosses - I and the remowed tha cap so bosses cound got more power that 8.7M
People cryed we want a slayer N-girl and we got the new set of slayer girls early (Remenber there are newer more than one slayer girl of free players).
So developers give players what they ask for but maybe not what the players want....

Lafate
08-13-2015, 02:35 AM
I kind of feel lilith was given as a means so we don't get pissed off... still didn't work.

Honestly the only game Nutaku has that isn't a money sink is Aigis. It is the only game you can be competitive in (first to do something), and not have to spend any form of money. Hell pretty much all current content including all the events were doable with only silver units which you get for free. Hell the only questionable content are the last two challenge quests.

Kotono
08-13-2015, 02:50 AM
Pero is the worst with it, though. Puddings are incredibly expensive, imo, considering they only let you attack one time if you want to do reasonable damage. For 70 cents. I've played another game that is every much the same as this game during elite guard events. You could buy an item to restore all of your battle points, but you have a cap of like 20, and you only need 1 to defeat a boss (3 or more if your unlucky). I just don't like the concept of a full focus bar being required to attack. I personally would enjoy this game much more for this event if it only took 2 focus like the last event per attack. And it would make me (somewhat) more agreeable with the 70 cent price tag per refill.

Bottom line: 70 cents to attack a boss more than once = NOPE. Not when it takes 20+ attacks to bring her down.
Add to that the fact of slayer cards only lasting half of the event. It means I'm no longer spending any money whatsoever on this game. Not enough reward to warrant doing so with the price tags so damn high.

It's pretty sad when the game's events make you not want to buy anything when you normally wouldn't have an issue with it.

EvilAngel
08-13-2015, 03:06 AM
Pero is the worst with it, though. Puddings are incredibly expensive, imo, considering they only let you attack one time if you want to do reasonable damage. For 70 cents. I've played another game that is every much the same as this game during elite guard events. You could buy an item to restore all of your battle points, but you have a cap of like 20, and you only need 1 to defeat a boss (3 or more if your unlucky). I just don't like the concept of a full focus bar being required to attack. I personally would enjoy this game much more for this event if it only took 2 focus like the last event per attack. And it would make me (somewhat) more agreeable with the 70 cent price tag per refill.

Bottom line: 70 cents to attack a boss more than once = NOPE. Not when it takes 20+ attacks to bring her down.
Add to that the fact of slayer cards only lasting half of the event. It means I'm no longer spending any money whatsoever on this game. Not enough reward to warrant doing so with the price tags so damn high.

It's pretty sad when the game's events make you not want to buy anything when you normally wouldn't have an issue with it.

Hm right but don´t forget, maybe it´s just an unwanted bug, if everybody gets the kill count the whole thing would change.
Me for myself just wait now how it goes on in further events.

Kaiio
08-13-2015, 04:27 AM
I think in this type of game the devs/publishers can do as they please and not worry about the income. This isn't an mmorpg, players are not content, so you don't have to want to keep f2pers in. Whales wont suffer from the lack of f2pers, so there isn't a reason to have them, they are just taking space on your servers and don't do anything in return. Make them want to become whales, if they don't want to you don't lose anything. The prices do sound ridiculous, but the game can be pay2win as much as they want it to be and nothing will change that.

YoshiEnVerde
08-13-2015, 07:38 AM
I think in this type of game the devs/publishers can do as they please and not worry about the income. This isn't an mmorpg, players are not content, so you don't have to want to keep f2pers in. Whales wont suffer from the lack of f2pers, so there isn't a reason to have them, they are just taking space on your servers and don't do anything in return. Make them want to become whales, if they don't want to you don't lose anything. The prices do sound ridiculous, but the game can be pay2win as much as they want it to be and nothing will change that.

While F2Pers take resources for no tangible return, you forget that nobody would play a game where there are only 50 people. It doesn't matter if you never interact with them, F2Pers give whales that sense of accomplishment they spend hundreds of dollars every event to get: "Hey, I am the best out of tens of thousands of people!" sounds way better than "Hey, I'm spending $100 a week to be the best of 20 people!"

Danex
08-13-2015, 09:00 AM
Well, certainly this mess with current event is bringing a lot of subjects to discuss about.

I can't help but to think why is Nutaku handling this game so carelessly. And in a non-friendly way with us F2P.
I mean, during the first EG event it was easy to notice that most players didn't have enough time to build their SEDs and face something like those 8.7 guards. One could think that maybe Nutaku would take note of that, thus taking reasonable measures for the next event, but nope, we have this joke called Dark Airu and her insane HP (and limmed card for 300 kills? seriously?).

Even if they're betting on taking every possible cent from those whales, it just doesn't make any sense the way they're doing it. IMO their income strategy (forcing players to buy more event tickets by making slayer cards completely disposable, forcing puddings purchasing and making them only 1 hit worth, high prices overall, etc) is way too aggressive to be feasible for the mid/long term. Not only they're scaring the shit out of possible new customers, they're also likely starting to choke some paying players, and eventually the same will go for minor whales. I can't really say what could possibly happen with those hardcore whales, but from what we can see and read, Nutaku's approach aims to grab money asap. Dunno, maybe they're having deadlines issues?

I'm starting to think they're not planning to keep PPS alive in the long term. Even whales will get bored if they don't see a good bunch of active players to defeat, and we F2P are the ones playing that role, keeping whales interested.

If you ask me, a softer income approach would be better for the game overall, both F2P and paying players, longer term included.

But I'm glad this mess showed up in time. I was checking cards and planning to buy some event tickets just the day before they screwed with slayer cards, and that stopped me just in time, literally. Plus the Dark Airu failure, I think I'll go for something else.

Tenhou
08-13-2015, 10:06 AM
But I'm glad this mess showed up in time. I was checking cards and planning to buy some event tickets just the day before they screwed with slayer cards, and that stopped me just in time, literally. Plus the Dark Airu failure, I think I'll go for something else.

Yeah, anyone who didn't spend money the first half kind of lucked out, provided they felt this mess made it not worth using any money. I am sort of torn about it. On one hand i did get a lot of nice event gacha only cards. On the other hand after this mess and my slayer cards becoming worse, i feel somewhat betrayed and not wanting to spend any more money, even going as far as regretting i did in the first place. All that nice money that could have gone to something else instead...

Might sound a bit harsh, i know, but i do feel somewhat betrayed when second half just screws things up like that without any announcement.

chillinfar
08-13-2015, 10:26 AM
alt w/70k sed: 3 dark airu in a row
main with almost 500k sed: only 1 dark airu in 3 days

Danex
08-13-2015, 10:45 AM
Yeah, anyone who didn't spend money the first half kind of lucked out, provided they felt this mess made it not worth using any money. I am sort of torn about it. On one hand i did get a lot of nice event gacha only cards. On the other hand after this mess and my slayer cards becoming worse, i feel somewhat betrayed and not wanting to spend any more money, even going as far as regretting i did in the first place. All that nice money that could have gone to something else instead...

Might sound a bit harsh, i know, but i do feel somewhat betrayed when second half just screws things up like that without any announcement.

You have a very good point there. If they were going to screw with slayer cards anyways, they might as well be kind enough of letting the players know about such a measure.
What they did is almost a trap. And it worked, which makes things worse.

Again, they're being way too aggressive on how they farm cash from players.

ChibiKika
08-13-2015, 11:51 AM
alt w/70k sed: 3 dark airu in a row
main with almost 500k sed: only 1 dark airu in 3 days

Whoa, hold up there, seriously?

Day 3, I've been having another series of 30-40 back to back Tomoko (and I punch through them very fast when I can) and Nutaku may have reversed the occurrence frequency of Dark Airu so that high-EP players almost never get her? That's pretty serious (though a valid explanation how I can have so few run-ins with her)

lolix
08-13-2015, 12:05 PM
Whoa, hold up there, seriously?

Day 3, I've been having another series of 30-40 back to back Tomoko (and I punch through them very fast when I can) and Nutaku may have reversed the occurrence frequency of Dark Airu so that high-EP players almost never get her? That's pretty serious (though a valid explanation how I can have so few run-ins with her)

Well , first day they released the second part of the event , the very first elite guard i rolled turned out to be a super elite. Untill yesterday , when i got a lvl 4 one , which i barely killed considering i'm a 250-300 sec free player....and nothing else that day. Today i got 3 in a row (i literally used potions to get rid of them , since they were lvl 30+ , and i have no friends capable of doing them anyway , and i rolled 3 in a row) , so i first though that they increased her occurence to milk the whales better. I mean , they can't spend cash on puddings and slayer cards if they get only 1 - 2 bosses a day. I might be wrong and this may simply be a coincidence tho...

ChibiKika
08-14-2015, 10:38 AM
Sonofab****, I just punched past Narisa on the leaderboards by accident...

That was irrelevant, nevermind it.

So I'm sure that I'm not the first guy to do this but I figured I might as well let you know another angle I was trying since yesterday.

In light of the idea I had nothing to lose, I sent a support ticket to Nutaku stating some light concerns about the Dark Airu Spawn rate (like my getting back to back Tomoko). In consideration of the fact that a certain Canadian Cash-Whale used it on another game that was featured on Gamebatte/Gamenami to which I was a victim, I tried to act like a spoiled rich brat who was feeling very "troubled" about my boatloads of pudding being burned so fast for nothing that I had might as well just throw them over the deck for the fishes, Boston Tea Party style (if someone here doesn't get that reference, that's why you have google).

Here is the response:

Hello,

I will try to address your concerns as thoroughly as possible.

-An alternate contact address for PeroPero is Contact@PeroPeroSeduction.com.
-The frequency of Dark Airu is set equally for all users. I do not understand why you in particular would receive a lower frequency then other community members but I will raise this concern with the developers and get them to investigate your account to ensure there is no issue present.
-The changes made in the second half of the event "Slayer card additions - and removal of the last events slayer cards" was a decision made that has obviously left regret with our production team. This sort of swap will never be done in future events without a clear schedule of event changes and updates notified to all users in advance.
-We have made slight adjustments to balance the event without changing things too drastically. Please note that this is a learning experience for us and we will take all complaints and feedback into consideration when creating future events.

Currently these changes include:
.Dark Airu frequency increase.
.Dark Airu maximum level reduced to Lv 40.
.Elimination reward achievement changed to 150 Kills
.Elimination rewards 200 and 300 have been increased to (300) 20xSR5 WC + 5xEX and (200) 15xSR5 WC + 3XSR Gacha
.Support EP bug has been fixed and all users should now retroactively receive any support EP that was not calculated so far during the event.

I hope this informatively answers your questions. We are working on improving the Nutaku experience for all users and we do not intend to scare away users by poorly coordinating events and by not ironing out the bugs found in our products. This has been an unfortunate side effect of us getting our grip on these products and we hope that you continue to enjoy Nutaku games even after our mistakes.

Thank you for your feedback and for being a supportive user! We need criticism to improve the user experience and we hope that you, and your community, continue to tell us what we can do to improve our service to all of you.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need clarified or if there are problems you wish to report.

Cheers,
Nutaku Development Team

This helps shed light on the recent changes this morning that have happened in the rewards section of the event, namely the "Super Elite Guard Elimination Count" part.

And below is my retard ticket...gonna sound alot on the arrogant side though so if you find yourself sick to the stomach, I apologize.

This is less of an actual technical issue and more of a complaint about the game mechanics during this event. The character limiter in this section prevents me from giving proper detail so I would like an address to send my full complaint.

As rank 4 of the current PPS event, I noticed a distinctly low frequency of Dark Airu compared to many low EP players in my community. There is concern that this may be deliberate and with other concerning changes in the event's second half, malicious. As a devoted and high-paying Nutaku Games customer, I ask that something be done to properly alleviate the community tension that has risen as of late.

Please respond as soon as possible, preferably within the day given the short nature of this event. Though I am averse to such a state of mind, I will take a severely delayed or lack of response as a sign of abandonment and I (and the community I belong to) will act accordingly.

Thank you for your time and consideration

So, take it as you will, comment as you will. I will be sending my own full report eventually but for now I guess here's some professionalist jargon to waste your time on as you wait for your focus to regen.

lolix
08-14-2015, 11:28 AM
that's actually really good news. If they actually fixed the support issues , i might need to add some new friends , and mybe i'll be able to still get the rewards.

chillinfar
08-14-2015, 11:44 AM
Sonofab****, I just punched past Narisa on the leaderboards by accident...

That was irrelevant, nevermind it.

So I'm sure that I'm not the first guy to do this but I figured I might as well let you know another angle I was trying since yesterday.

In light of the idea I had nothing to lose, I sent a support ticket to Nutaku stating some light concerns about the Dark Airu Spawn rate (like my getting back to back Tomoko). In consideration of the fact that a certain Canadian Cash-Whale used it on another game that was featured on Gamebatte/Gamenami to which I was a victim, I tried to act like a spoiled rich brat who was feeling very "troubled" about my boatloads of pudding being burned so fast for nothing that I had might as well just throw them over the deck for the fishes, Boston Tea Party style (if someone here doesn't get that reference, that's why you have google).

Here is the response:

Hello,

I will try to address your concerns as thoroughly as possible.

-An alternate contact address for PeroPero is Contact@PeroPeroSeduction.com.
-The frequency of Dark Airu is set equally for all users. I do not understand why you in particular would receive a lower frequency then other community members but I will raise this concern with the developers and get them to investigate your account to ensure there is no issue present.
-The changes made in the second half of the event "Slayer card additions - and removal of the last events slayer cards" was a decision made that has obviously left regret with our production team. This sort of swap will never be done in future events without a clear schedule of event changes and updates notified to all users in advance.
-We have made slight adjustments to balance the event without changing things too drastically. Please note that this is a learning experience for us and we will take all complaints and feedback into consideration when creating future events.

Currently these changes include:
.Dark Airu frequency increase.
.Dark Airu maximum level reduced to Lv 40.
.Elimination reward achievement changed to 150 Kills
.Elimination rewards 200 and 300 have been increased to (300) 20xSR5 WC + 5xEX and (200) 15xSR5 WC + 3XSR Gacha
.Support EP bug has been fixed and all users should now retroactively receive any support EP that was not calculated so far during the event.

I hope this informatively answers your questions. We are working on improving the Nutaku experience for all users and we do not intend to scare away users by poorly coordinating events and by not ironing out the bugs found in our products. This has been an unfortunate side effect of us getting our grip on these products and we hope that you continue to enjoy Nutaku games even after our mistakes.

Thank you for your feedback and for being a supportive user! We need criticism to improve the user experience and we hope that you, and your community, continue to tell us what we can do to improve our service to all of you.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need clarified or if there are problems you wish to report.

Cheers,
Nutaku Development Team

This helps shed light on the recent changes this morning that have happened in the rewards section of the event, namely the "Super Elite Guard Elimination Count" part.

And below is my retard ticket...gonna sound alot on the arrogant side though so if you find yourself sick to the stomach, I apologize.

This is less of an actual technical issue and more of a complaint about the game mechanics during this event. The character limiter in this section prevents me from giving proper detail so I would like an address to send my full complaint.

As rank 4 of the current PPS event, I noticed a distinctly low frequency of Dark Airu compared to many low EP players in my community. There is concern that this may be deliberate and with other concerning changes in the event's second half, malicious. As a devoted and high-paying Nutaku Games customer, I ask that something be done to properly alleviate the community tension that has risen as of late.

Please respond as soon as possible, preferably within the day given the short nature of this event. Though I am averse to such a state of mind, I will take a severely delayed or lack of response as a sign of abandonment and I (and the community I belong to) will act accordingly.

Thank you for your time and consideration

So, take it as you will, comment as you will. I will be sending my own full report eventually but for now I guess here's some professionalist jargon to waste your time on as you wait for your focus to regen.

Nice one, i reported the EP bug since first guard event and nothing (only happened to me on last day... three times, but when i saw the same issue on current event i was worried). What items i lost with that bug?

Kotono
08-14-2015, 12:46 PM
They can increase the spawn rate and lower her max level all they want. I've only managed to get 11 kill count. I can't get them any other way than spawning my own. My SED is way too low to defeat any support requests without burning 10-20 puddings even for the weaker ones. And I am NOT spending 7 to 14$ per boss to get a card.

ShadowMiku
08-14-2015, 12:48 PM
They increased the spawn rate? O.o Haven't seen one yet. Still all Tomokos. Hope it stays that way at this point since I'm still fighting for the SR prize.

Also yeah I agree, at this point the spawn rates and lower hp won't really do anything for me either. It's too late for me. I still rely on my slayers to do the work so not only am I not getting anything out of it due to damage because of Akie being worthless now, but I still have only seen about 8 Airus. LOL

lolix
08-14-2015, 12:54 PM
not unless they make it so that all participants get kill credit. That being said , tonight i'll get a free event ticket. Anyone any advice ? Should i try my luck for a slayer for this event or keep it for future events ?

Kotono
08-14-2015, 01:03 PM
I would hold on to it. But that is with my opinion being all hope is already lost with this event.

ShadowMiku
08-14-2015, 01:06 PM
not unless they make it so that all participants get kill credit. That being said , tonight i'll get a free event ticket. Anyone any advice ? Should i try my luck for a slayer for this event or keep it for future events ?

Hold onto it, unless you really plan to take down Airus and go for the dark prizes. And even then you'd need more slayer cards I believe. I also saw your rank, and it seems you're doing fine there. So yeah, I'd keep it. Maybe next elite guard or next event overall will have a useful card that'll stay useful the whole event.

Yeah, all hope is lost. I would only use it to get one of the cards. Any cards for more SED, not for a slayer since I've pretty much given up on Airus.

ChibiKika
08-14-2015, 01:07 PM
In agreement with Kotono, there are less than 5 days left in this event so you won't be able to make much use of the ticket unless you just want a chance at an event-limited card to keep, though that probably won't help you much either.

Do bear in mind though that the system states your tickets can expire within a few months, so "When the pimp's in the crib ma, drop it like it's hot~"...you get the picture.

lolix
08-14-2015, 01:07 PM
ye... that's what i was thinking as well

Unregistered
08-14-2015, 02:45 PM
Free players who want to do this event on japan servens often save 5 Mill Pero so they can buy 1000 elxir so they can get rid of all the unwanded bosses in 2nd half of event.
1000 elxire make the event much easyer and so you need much less puddings. Ofcause getting 1 mill in base SED is also impotaint.

YoshiEnVerde
08-14-2015, 06:04 PM
Free players who want to do this event on japan servens often save 5 Mill Pero so they can buy 1000 elxir so they can get rid of all the unwanded bosses in 2nd half of event.
1000 elxire make the event much easyer and so you need much less puddings. Ofcause getting 1 mill in base SED is also impotaint.

Yes... Problem is that the max possible SED in the Nutaku server is below 1mil for P2Pers that have gotten each and every card in existance right now (well, I'm not taking into account the limed SR from ultra guards).
F2Pers can reach, at best, 710k SED.
That's why it was ridiculous to ask for 300 ultra guards for the limed, while removing every free slayer, and not counting support attacks.

Also, asking for a player to save 5mil pero is ridiculous at this point.
Those of us that have been here from day 1 could have maybe gotten that amount as F2Pers... But it would have meant not ever buying anything we'd need to reach those 700k before the event (like some n-gachas for the daily missions, or elixirs on Guards 1, etc)

narisa
08-14-2015, 06:07 PM
I haven't seen any retroactive support kill counts rising...
Hmm, maybe it will be later?

EvilAngel
08-14-2015, 06:11 PM
I haven't seen any retroactive support kill counts rising...
Hmm, maybe it will be later?

dont think so

Danex
08-14-2015, 10:03 PM
It's interesting to read Nutaku's answer to that ticket.

While this event has been (mostly) a bunch of bad news for most players, at least we know they're acknowledging that there are some serious issues disturbing players, F2P and paying players as well. It's a step forward, IMO.

Let's wait for the next events and see what happens. I've lost hope for this event, but I don't want to lose hope on PPS yet.

Greatest
08-15-2015, 12:18 AM
soooo basically
fuck this event

ChibiKika
08-15-2015, 12:46 AM
soooo basically
fuck this event

Basically:

This is you:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0535/6917/products/challengesdemotivator.jpeg?v=1414003998

This is Nutaku:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0535/6917/products/preservationdemotivator.jpeg?v=1403276093

This is Kotono and many others who have lost faith in this event:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0535/6917/products/giveupdemotivator.jpeg?v=1430403287

This is those of us trying to make this event work:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0535/6917/products/daretoslackdemotivator.jpeg?v=1403275963

And this is what we think of Nutaku:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0535/6917/products/customerdisservicedemotivator.jpeg?v=1403275959

....Any further questions?

chillinfar
08-15-2015, 12:55 AM
Add these are the Nutaku songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyJbg_HRz90

(English and spanish :v )

Foyn
08-15-2015, 01:39 AM
well I hope that "limited card" comes back 1day.. I spawned 5-6 Arisu yesterday and I played the whole day.. I doubt a free player can even reach 50 eliminations this time :mad:

lolix
08-15-2015, 07:22 AM
please....i still got 1 only. A 4kk hp (so a lvl 4) , which i had to use a elixir to cut her life in half , then had to use 5-6 puddings. And that was just out of curiosity

darkeleon
08-15-2015, 01:09 PM
i give up in get the limited sr from seg <,< so far i have 2 kill T_T
but i will ge the sr from top 1000 so it is ok
by the way today i got the r slayer from the free event gacha ticket for logging, not so great but now i have 500k sed =O

Tenhou
08-15-2015, 03:12 PM
Am on 93 so need 57 more :D

Should be doable within the time limit, especially since i got half of that today.

Cyberpunk Riley
08-15-2015, 03:21 PM
Has anyone else gotten Dark Aiyu as a Mega Boss? I'm asking because she appeared and surprised me with how strong she was.

Tenhou
08-15-2015, 03:33 PM
Tons of times. We made a team soley to beat many of her.

lolix
08-15-2015, 03:59 PM
Rnadom question. I've played till now , but i still don't know how SED works. I notice it increases with the number of girls/lvl (?). But how exactly does it increases ? I doubt it's the cumulative number of seduction power of the cards...otherwise we would all run with milions....unless it's percentual...Is there a wiki that explains this ? Sorry if it's a dumb question. I might just be stupid and not realize it....

Edit : after some testing , it seems seed increases with 100% of the card's seed power. I've increased some normal cards lvls , and i did got the full SEED. Interesting....maybe i should start maxing my normal cards a bit and spam normal gatcha then.

Kotono
08-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Your SED is in fact the total combined of all the girls you have.

It can get multiplied with slayer cards. And your attacks vary based on the attack you use. 1 focus does anywhere in the 10%-20% range. 6 focus is a guaranteed 100%.

lolix
08-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Your SED is in fact the total combined of all the girls you have.

It can get multiplied with slayer cards. And your attacks vary based on the attack you use. 1 focus does anywhere in the 10%-20% range. 6 focus is a guaranteed 100%.
Ye , i've noticed now. I just expected with all those cards to have more SED. I guess , i need to level up cards

Greatest
08-16-2015, 12:47 AM
I read somewhere that removing Akie's slayer bonus was an error in judgement
How I imagine the discussion went:
"Alright team, any ideas?"
"Hmm... How bout we take out Akie's bonus and add more slayers in the E-Gacha?"
"...It's brilliant, however, we need to provide an N slayer so the player base won't be mad"
what could go wrong?

chillinfar
08-16-2015, 01:05 AM
SImple, they put a paid N Slayer card in e-gacha, and now is no longer useful (and not available)

sephirothz
08-16-2015, 02:38 AM
you know what the most funny?
you can see at the event section and tell us to get that E-gacha slayer
and yet they told us it was a mistake
somehow it's sound very fishy
they would think "player will be satisfied if we apologize"