PDA

View Full Version : Friend ID Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Masterwolf
04-23-2016, 04:20 AM
The previous one was badly named and seems to have died. So If you wanna look for friends let's do it here.

I am full at the moment but purge anyone that is 2 days or more from logging on.

My code is 136434109

MiqDoloran
04-23-2016, 10:01 AM
Just purged some of mine so here: 293666595

MoopleFoople
04-23-2016, 10:28 AM
Mine is 016135185

A Time to Screw
04-23-2016, 10:49 AM
All friend info is in my forum Signature.

Wish you could see people's helper squads from friends list. Also, a shame that affection stats and equipment stats don't reflect on ally list power levels.

That Rose Diana is here to stay. Deal with it.

Corintis
04-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Phew, took awhile for me to powerup since I missed the first weeks of Bloom Dragons, but aye..........Code #588992763

Sorry for the lack of composition variety at the moment. I'll be balancing out the helper squad later, when I get my Pierce/Magic units evolved. Until then, enjoy the stacks upon stacks of stat buffs and having the devil's speed on your side :cool:

Yang
04-26-2016, 08:34 AM
Ok updated after 4 days lol next update will probabily come faaaaaaaar later so cya

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/30/RVn82Tyk.png

PS: I seek only player who are active on the game (means after 24 hours regardless of whoever you are i will kick you out) said that everyone is welcome but i would like you to add me on discord since i can't keep track of every username and if you have a low TP i'd probabily kick you if i don't know who you are.

Discord: Yang#5938

Masterwolf
04-28-2016, 03:06 AM
Ok just wanted to let everyone know my account is going dark. There is just too much RNG involved for me to find enjoyment in this game. I gave it a shot but it is not my cup of tea. I wish you all well but wanted to make it known that I will not be continuing with this game. I have limited play time so I am going to stick to Aigis and nothing more at this time. Willing to give this account away if anyone is interested. (Aigis level 109 plus a good set on FKG (Mostly main pulls, and 8 4* + 1 5* on here), also a decent Kanpani Girls lineup) And before you ask yes I have been contemplating restarting Aigis for awhile. And no you cannot keep my name :-P

Corintis
04-28-2016, 03:31 AM
Well that's a shame; this game's been nice to me as a cheap-to-play player, but anyways, g'luck! I would take the account, but it's worthless to me since I obviously can't steal your team and then add it to my own :p

Also, update on my team, because it's been leveling up like nuts each 'an every day, leaving me coinless :(. And since I've got trouble managing my allies, I won't be accepting any requests unless I see a post in this thread.

Code #588992763

Rosenkreuz
05-11-2016, 11:48 AM
looking for active players that is not derping when attacking raid boss
not sure what my helper power at without the affection bonus but should be above 50K
any power level or helper power is welcomed planning to slap all my current friends so i need 28 or so :p
add me 268576894 Rosenkreuz lvl 56

Ancarius
05-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Most of the info is in my signature, but still, if you are trying to add me, please let me know so that you can get invited to 100%. :)
Currently way to low in Main Level for the Power that i have, since i started way to late with the regular campaign farming and been doing just the dailies or the Search for Present mission (Just 3 of my 20 Girls is not 100%). But still broke recently the 200k Total Power Mark. :D

Corintis
05-16-2016, 02:28 PM
First of all, a bump, then an overdue squad update and finally, an inquiry to the participants of this thread.

As for my current squad, 1264, code #588992763

It's been arranged to maximize firepower, granting the whole team an average of +37% Atk (or 27~37%, depending on how you view Rubellum's ability) and an extra 44% damage to Solar Blast; while there is none, they're packing enough heat to compete with a Rainbow-supported team for damage. Team durability is average~above average, but without a Toad Lily, is susceptible to mosquitoes.

I could purposely swap out units to inflate the power rating up to 100k 1263, but it would completely devastate the synergy I got going and isn't that huge of an increase from 96k.

Lastly, for those participating in the thread, is anyone interested in sharing the other person's Helper Squad from their view? As we all know, Affection Bonuses aren't included in our allies' power total (effectively removing 20K from an evolved team and 10k from an un-evolved team) and level scaling also sends the power values to hell. I'm just super curious how mine and everyone else' squads actually hold up, support and look on each others' teams.

PS ~ And gawddam Yang, in just a couple weeks, you go from complete zero to hero, topping off around as the 6th strongest ally-squad on my list, only being bested by other teams supported by Rainbows. I also like the composition you got going, neatly stacking up the Atk/Def/Dmg-Buffs. I'm guessing your squad's actual power-total is getting pretty close to 100k?

Ancarius
05-16-2016, 04:23 PM
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160515/ysdpd6om.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)
I still think that equipment and Affection are accounted in the Total Power, since a lot of H Squads i have hover around 60k but have multiple evolved 5*, as oposed to my 4*, in them.
Those Warrior Rings do make a difference even if they are not upgraded.
Currently i do just the Total power sorting, since i'm in the process of making all 20 Girls evolved and so the power switches around like mad. But currently my H Squad gives 30% to Solar Blast Dmg and gets 3x from Healing Spots, so they can be durable. Hibiscus and Lantherna give the 5% Dmg Buff to themselfs and 3 other members, Di Yu gives the Defense Buff with the same buff.
The only Problem i would have, is that Edelweiss would be another Blunt character in my main squad, since i will be pushing her (Skill/Slot Reasons). But then again they do fine with their raw power on the maps currently there, where 12-5 only becomes a problem.

Miu
05-16-2016, 07:24 PM
This is what I see for your helper squad, Ancarius.
Seems to be a pretty big difference. I wish there was a way to see the power of our squads without affection.

Lied
05-16-2016, 08:34 PM
It's be great to know for sure if equipment carries over as well, since it's never reflected in displayed power anyway.
http://i.imgur.com/oG6iLZS.png
http://i.imgur.com/PSC0ygA.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/oeDuDlh.png

It'd make a pretty big difference on who I pick to put in my helper team. I'm running Yulan now, but if equipment doesn't matter I'd rather swap her out...

Ancarius
05-16-2016, 10:06 PM
This is what I see for your helper squad, Ancarius.
Seems to be a pretty big difference. I wish there was a way to see the power of our squads without affection.

When that is the case i propably make a seperate H Squad that mostly focuses on having all 4 types and ~500 Speed with a lot of Base Stats. But good to know that it scales down, since i wondered why the people with 250k+ Power have weaker main squads than me. :P

Corintis
05-17-2016, 06:53 AM
When that is the case i propably make a seperate H Squad that mostly focuses on having all 4 types and ~500 Speed with a lot of Base Stats. But good to know that it scales down, since i wondered why the people with 250k+ Power have weaker main squads than me. :P
Yeah; part of my asking for us to display helper squads is to raise awareness of the BS of this scaling system. Also, does anybody have my Helper Squad available? If my squad isn't affected by your scaling system (your helper squad being level capped), then I believe that without the Affection Bonus, it should show to have a power level of about 75k (75,464 for exact numbers).

Right now, nobody has a definite answer to equipment being carried over; we think it does, but obviously, we can't confirm it.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it'd actually be super interesting to see how all of our squads look before and after when affected just by the scaling system alone. Pics plz!

Garrick
05-17-2016, 07:35 AM
Dunno if it reflects on helper or not, however it doesn't reflect on your 'own' squad power.
I tried it on a single character.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/17/tvTxBXVwnJ.png

The squad power remained the same even after I removed her equipment.

As for helper squad stats, I'm certain Ancarius can check, but can anyone else check on mine?
This is my current helper squad.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/17/Her1WVPRn.png

Thanks.

Ancarius
05-17-2016, 10:02 AM
Dunno if it reflects on helper or not, however it doesn't reflect on your 'own' squad power.
I tried it on a single character.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/17/tvTxBXVwnJ.png

The squad power remained the same even after I removed her equipment.

As for helper squad stats, I'm certain Ancarius can check, but can anyone else check on mine?
This is my current helper squad.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/17/Her1WVPRn.png

Thanks.

Seems to be a big difference. They reduced the base level of your girls by like 30%.
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160517/2uikudgu.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

kojaku
05-17-2016, 10:09 AM
Wasn't there a lvl cap equal to the max level of your girls in te squad? If your highest girl is lvl 53, probably that's why the drop in power is so big, so we would need someone with a lvl 70 unit to check the actual drop.

Corintis
05-17-2016, 10:53 AM
Wasn't there a lvl cap equal to the max level of your girls in te squad? If your highest girl is lvl 53, probably that's why the drop in power is so big, so we would need someone with a lvl 70 unit to check the actual drop.
This. Sending invites and stuff.

Ancarius
05-17-2016, 11:09 AM
But i checked it with lvl 50, so i can go after theory with just +3. So you would have to be Level 67 to the highest possible level to use.

Garrick
05-17-2016, 04:35 PM
Seems to be a big difference. They reduced the base level of your girls by like 30%.
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160517/2uikudgu.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Good to see. Yea, seems like there's some nerfing based on the highest level character you have it seems.
Accepted Corintis' invite and wow, you sure do have nice total power, easily #1 on my current list.

If anyone else sent an invite, kindly toss me a message here since I can make room for one more person. Got quite a handful of invites but I'll prioritize anyone from this forum.

Corintis
05-17-2016, 05:03 PM
Good to see. Yea, seems like there's some nerfing based on the highest level character you have it seems.
Accepted Corintis' invite and wow, you sure do have nice total power, easily #1 on my current list.

If anyone else sent an invite, kindly toss me a message here since I can make room for one more person. Got quite a handful of invites but I'll prioritize anyone from this forum.
You mind posting up an image of my helper? And oh hey, I see you dumped a lotta manyus onto Orchid. Here's how you look like from my side.

Garrick
05-17-2016, 05:05 PM
You mind posting up an image of my helper? And oh hey, I see you dumped a lotta manyus onto Orchid. Here's how you look like from my side.

Thanks.
I haven't took a screenshot since I cannot do it atm, though when I logged in earlier, you were around ~75k.

EDIT: Took a quick glance at it since this is seriously bad at current workplace lol.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/18/FRPCb.png

Peach692
05-19-2016, 12:57 PM
Could any charitable soul who has Toad Lily and 50k+ power on their helper squad add me?
I'm getting my butt kicked by the danged flies on the event's 1-4, sure could use some help. T_T

Here's my helper squad :)

ID: 294102119

saike
05-19-2016, 02:15 PM
i can't refer friends they keep getting red error message can't contact support either same message does your code work?

Peach692
05-19-2016, 02:39 PM
i can't refer friends they keep getting red error message can't contact support either same message does your code work?

Mine worked fine even though I only tried it once. I made a friend try and play but he only created his acc and didn't even finish the tutorial x_x
Have your friends tried a different browser or tried clearing their cache?

Ancarius
05-19-2016, 05:04 PM
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160520/ghxdtwyn.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)
I switched it bit around with the helper squad to boost it's usefullness in the current ultimate map. Just changed Canola to Edelweiss for the Blunt Type and initial Burst, if the squad just arrives with 1 HP at the top Boss. I will propably keep it that way until the next phase starts, would have put a Toad Lily in there to, if i had one. :/
If somebody thinks my normal helper squad, as seen in my signature would be more usefull, please let me know. :)

Miu
05-19-2016, 06:41 PM
I like Edelweiss on a helper, any sort of healing is useful and so is having a second squad that can clear nests.

I'm starting to wonder if the game includes affection and equipment in battle even if it doesn't show it in the power. My 60k helpers feel a lot stronger than my 60k squads... one of them even cleared 12-5 alone. Or maybe total power is not really a good metric for the strength of a squad?

Ancarius
05-19-2016, 07:03 PM
Well the type of girl can play a huge factor in the potential damage output. Sure a little bit of RNG concerning Skill activation and what enemy gets focused play a role, but just sometimes. The point of the thread was also to see how much Affection, equipment and Def/HP play a role in calculating the power of a helper squad. A Toad Lily can be a wonder in 12-5 or the Ultimate Event map, for making the fly's less threatening.

Haters
05-19-2016, 07:20 PM
I will delete some allies haven't logged in for 6 days, so I will have some more spots, just add me and give me a private message on this forum with your IGN, I will add you as soon as I log back in the game, peace :)
ID: Kabaneri - 863595951 ( ~300k )

Corintis
05-19-2016, 08:19 PM
If my squad isn't affected by your scaling system (your helper squad being level capped), then I believe that without the Affection Bonus, it should show to have a power level of about 75k (75,464 for exact numbers).

Right now, nobody has a definite answer to equipment being carried over; we think it does, but obviously, we can't confirm it.

Thanks.
I haven't took a screenshot since I cannot do it atm, though when I logged in earlier, you were around ~75k.

EDIT: Took a quick glance at it since this is seriously bad at current workplace lol.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/18/FRPCb.png

I'm starting to wonder if the game includes affection and equipment in battle even if it doesn't show it in the power. My 60k helpers feel a lot stronger than my 60k squads... one of them even cleared 12-5 alone. Or maybe total power is not really a good metric for the strength of a squad?
Thanks for the cap Garrick! Because of that and thanks to your level 70 Orchid eliminating the scaling system, I was able to confirm that it's not only the Affection Bonus that isn't displayed, but also any Ampy's that are used as well.

I've also been conducting some small scale damage tests and can safely say that Affection Bonuses are included in the helper squad, even though it's not displayed; Ampy's should be the same since their bonuses appear to act similarly to Affection Stats. I also got a small bit of data that favors Equipment being included with Helper Squads, but not enough to back it up.

As for Total Power in general, don't forget that HP constitutes the bulk of it. Squads can become deceptively powerful, especially when Rainbow-ranked units, are buffing up the party's power. Also, units with higher atk.power also tend to have more defense in favor of HP, which drops the Total Power ratings, even if they should perform similarly otherwise.

Garrick
05-19-2016, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the cap Garrick! Because of that and thanks to your level 70 Orchid eliminating the scaling system, I was able to confirm that it's not only the Affection Bonus that isn't displayed, but also any Ampy's that are used as well.

I've also been conducting some small scale damage tests and can safely say that Affection Bonuses are included in the helper squad, even though it's not displayed; Ampy's should be the same since their bonuses appear to act similarly to Affection Stats. I also got a small bit of data that favors Equipment being included with Helper Squads, but not enough to back it up.

As for Total Power in general, don't forget that HP constitutes the bulk of it. Squads can become deceptively powerful, especially when Rainbow-ranked units, are buffing up the party's power. Also, units with higher atk.power also tend to have more defense in favor of HP, which drops the Total Power ratings, even if they should perform similarly otherwise.

I could extend the same gratitude to your helper squad, you're around 77k when I played earlier.
Well, we just gotta see into those calculations, then again most bonuses don't reflect, hence why most helper squads perform WAY BETTER than what their squad power might suggest.

I wanted to level up Edelweiss and Violet badly so I could swap them in the helper squad for this event (coz blunt/hit type knights work well in current stuff), then again I keep getting Red manyus. Before Lavender came, I had a bunch of purples; before Edelweiss came, I had a bunch of blues, and when the last event was about to end, I had a bunch of yellows. So I guess next event girl is Slice-type? lol

nikonana
05-19-2016, 09:42 PM
So I guess next event girl is Slice-type? lol

Chronologically no. Following DMM event, the 4-5th event is purple, 6th is yellow and finally 7-8-9th is red.

But reminder that our FKG started on April and DMM on August, if we keep following DMM timeline we'll get Christmas event on October lol.

Garrick
05-19-2016, 10:47 PM
Chronologically no. Following DMM event, the 4-5th event is purple, 6th is yellow and finally 7-8-9th is red.

But reminder that our FKG started on April and DMM on August, if we keep following DMM timeline we'll get Christmas event on October lol.

So if we follow that order...
1 : Purple
2 : Blue
3 : Yellow
4 & 5 : Purple
6 : Yellow
7-9 : Red

Out of the first 9, only one (Edelweiss) is blue?

On topic: Again if someone sent an invite, kindly send me a message here, can free two spaces.

nikonana
05-19-2016, 11:08 PM
So if we follow that order...
1 : Purple
2 : Blue
3 : Yellow
4 & 5 : Purple
6 : Yellow
7-9 : Red

Out of the first 9, only one (Edelweiss) is blue?

On topic: Again if someone sent an invite, kindly send me a message here, can free two spaces.

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99

10-11-12 is blue. So it's random as fuck.

might as well send you one FR then

thewind32
05-20-2016, 01:38 AM
we'll get Christmas event on October lol.

Did somebody Christmas comes early lol? I was expecting the next event for a Slice-type too, oh well.

Garrick
05-20-2016, 01:40 AM
http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99

10-11-12 is blue. So it's random as fuck.

might as well send you one FR then

Quite a list there.
Thanks, accepted invite.

Miu
05-20-2016, 02:40 AM

That's very interesting, so it wasn't just a feeling on my part and the helper squads are indeed better than their power suggests. Thank you for testing it.

I have been noticing that the power sort likes to put St. Paulia at the top because of her huge HP even though she's far from the strongest girl on my team. I've started sorting by atk instead and it seems to do a better job of ranking everyone.

Corintis
05-20-2016, 04:22 AM

GAWD DAM. I literally have nowhere to dump these Red Manyus now!........I guess Mountain Lily gets desserts.

Oh.........the next one fits REALLY well on my team........and she's a gunslinger to boot (fistpump)! Replace Lavender, extra Solar-power to boost damage with Violet and awesome late-game buff to sync up with Rubellum and Mountain Lily. I think I'll have a dream team set for a long while to come after that.

Here's the current team:

And here's the future team:

Code #588992763

Lied
05-20-2016, 04:30 AM
That's very interesting, so it wasn't just a feeling on my part and the helper squads are indeed better than their power suggests. Thank you for testing it.

I have been noticing that the power sort likes to put St. Paulia at the top because of her huge HP even though she's far from the strongest girl on my team. I've started sorting by atk instead and it seems to do a better job of ranking everyone.

I've noticed that too, but I actually like it. HP usually seems like the most valuable stat to me since you can't increase it with equipment. There are a few girls I have that feel almost crippled by their low HP, like Cepha Lanthera. Her other stats are great, but it doesn't really matter when everyone else lives multiple turns longer than her.

Miu
05-21-2016, 02:02 AM
Yeah, despite her low defense St. Paulia is incredibly durable. Now that I summoned Snowflake though I wonder if she might be a better version. Slightly less HP but better everything else, most importantly speed.

Lied
05-21-2016, 02:32 AM
Yeah, despite her low defense St. Paulia is incredibly durable. Now that I summoned Snowflake though I wonder if she might be a better version. Slightly less HP but better everything else, most importantly speed.

I've got both at level 60 + 2 equip slots and St. Paulia still feels better to me, but I think it's because she gives an ATK buff while Snowflake gives a DEF buff. 1340 is still a pretty big HP difference, often resulting in 3 or more turns. The better movespeed is a definite draw for Snowflake though.

Corintis
05-21-2016, 05:31 AM
HP in battles has never been an issue for me, regardless of using Defense/HP oriented units, except for dealing with mosquitoes; the only solutions to those buggers are Toad Lily, or some first-aid with Edelweiss.

At the level caps and max affection stats, units that focus on Defense over HP are often able to reduce damage by up to 50% against regular mobs and around 25% against the Bosses of 12-5, when compared to other units with a difference in Defense of 300 points or more. This usually leads to Atk/Def-oriented units, such as Cepha, holding up in battle just as well as Paulia.

BUT THEN, there's also units that just never die, like Di Yu and Mountain Lily, not only because they have a million points of Defense and HP, but also because their abilities are buffing their already absurd Defenses to the max. This also happens to be a prime example of how I prefer to arrange my squadrons. Except for some, most units usually break out even in terms of fighting power, so it's usually their abilities that set them apart, which is why I'm always concerned with the team synergy, instead of stats.

From there, I have to be on the lookout for units that can maximize the use of abilities..........or those that don't. Glomphrena is my prime example, as she has a Defense ability and while on paper, has a good base amount of Defense to utilize it, doesn't get enough out of the Affection Bonus to actually utilize it efficiently (on top of having fragile HP).

Damage bonus to the Solar Drive is also very worth mentioning, because of how the damage is calculated. Unlike Attack or Defense buffs, which adds all of the % Buffs into a giant pool if you place multiple stacks of these abilities on a squad, damage buffs to the Solar Drive actually MULTIPLY ON TOP of each other, using 100% as the base starting point. So for instance, if we could stack 5 Lavenders onto a single squad, the power bonus wouldn't be 100 + 100 = 200%, but 100 x 1.2^5 = 248%.

Lied
05-21-2016, 07:56 AM
The reason I like high HP isn't for a single fight, it's the overall sustainability over multiple fights. The main reason I find defense less useful currently is that each fight in 12-5 (except for the final boss) only lasts 2-3 turns so I don't find the long term sustainability of defense to be helpful when since the enemy only gets in 1 or 2 rounds of attacks. With equipment, all of my girls have over 2k defense anyway, so the only real issue is the mosquitoes. Assuming mosquitoes do % based damage that isn't affected by defense, the only way to really mitigate them besides Toad Lilly and healing is more HP. Yes they'll do more damage, but a girl at 30% of 13k HP is still more health than a girl at 30% of 10k HP.

With high overall HP girls + Edelweiss's heal and heal pickups (which I'm assuming are also % health based), the main goal is to not have any of the girls die before they can get healed, and I've had the most success with that using high HP units. Also, because of the way it's designed, an Edelweiss squad with high HP girls can literally solo the entire map by healing up with nests between the fights, making the rest of my teams pointless except for picking stuff up and maybe finishing off the final boss if I get unlucky.

Maybe other people's personal experiences have been different, but in my experience I've found that high HP/low DEF units are a lot more survivable over multiple fights than the low HP/high DEF units. Maybe it's because of the ability to put defense equipment on high HP girls, but it seems like the increased defense never makes up for having less HP. I also think defense would be more relevant if fights actually lasted longer than a few turns (which is also the main problem I have with Lily Rubellum...her ATK buff is basically useless for most fights).

However, I do think it's stupid that "total power" is just their HP, ATK, and DEF added together. 1 point in HP is not the same as 1 point of ATK or DEF...

Corintis
05-21-2016, 11:40 AM
As mentioned before, thanks to the High Defense of a character like Cepha, she's able to take about half the damage from regular 12-5 mobs as Paulia would, making her right on par with her for survivability. However, when fighting against bosses with their higher attack, the damage reduction isn't nearly as plentiful, only about 25% at most compared to Paulia, which is where the High-HP units shine (with maybe a 30% HP/Dmg buffer), especially in 12-5, where nearly every dam pest is actually a boss.

Lied
05-21-2016, 02:11 PM
As mentioned before, thanks to the High Defense of a character like Cepha, she's able to take about half the damage from regular 12-5 mobs as Paulia would, making her right on par with her for survivability. However, when fighting against bosses with their higher attack, the damage reduction isn't nearly as plentiful, only about 25% at most compared to Paulia, which is where the High-HP units shine (with maybe a 30% HP/Dmg buffer), especially in 12-5, where nearly every dam pest is actually a boss.

That would be true if the bosses actually had high attack values, but they don't. The most dangerous enemies are actually the "Important" pests at the very start of the level. Those usually hit for ~900 damage with the defenses I have but they usually die or just get one hit off. The mini bosses (and everything else in the level) in 12-5 actually have much lower attack and can't really scratch people (they do ~ 400-500 damage to most of my chars or ~400-500 to multiple of my chars if they use a skill) but those die in 2-3 turns so they usually only get 1 or 2 attacks off as well. Similarly, the final bosses also have low-ish attack and do only slightly more than the minibosses. The thing that makes it actually matter is that it has 3 times the life so it can actually get lots of hits off.

Miu
05-21-2016, 04:53 PM
I have been wondering, is defense simply subtracted from damage or is it more complicated than that?

Lied
05-21-2016, 07:45 PM
I have been wondering, is defense simply subtracted from damage or is it more complicated than that?

Was curious so I logged numbers from the first pest fights of 12-5 over 2 runs, since they only do normal attacks:

First Run
Everyone but Edelweiss gets 12% def buff
929 - Bipinna (Important)
478 - St Paulia (Junior)

Everyone but St. Paulia gets 12% def buff
1119 - Orchid (Important)
570 - Orchid (Junior)
979 - Canola (Important)

Everyone but Canola gets 12% def buff
914 - Edelweiss (Important)
449 - Bipinna (Junior)

Second Run
461 - Canola (Junior)

913 - Bipinna (Important)
474 - Canola (Junior)

430 - Bipinna (Junior)

Base Defense + Equipment Defense
Edelweiss - 1720 + 691 = 2411
Bipinna - 2220
Orchid - 1750 + 111 = 1861
Canola - 1576 + 619 = 2195
St. Paulia - 1480 + 690 = 2170

Enemy Attack Values
Important - 3125
Junior - 2138

-------------------------------------------------

So it's more complicated than that (otherwise high defense would actually be really good) and there's a damage range or random factor. I know with enough defense you can end up taking only 1 damage from stuff though.

EDIT: Also, my Orchid has 550 less DEF than my Edelweiss (616 less DEF with Bipinna's buff), but is only taking 205 less damage from Important (less than a 20% damage decrease). St. Paulia has 5300 more health than Cepha Lanthera but 660 less DEF. With similar scaling, Cepha is going to go down 2-3 turns earlier, which is often a full extra battle earlier.

A Time to Screw
05-22-2016, 06:09 AM
Edit: Now that I think about it, it'd actually be super interesting to see how all of our squads look before and after when affected just by the scaling system alone. Pics plz!

Incase you're still interested, here's how your squad looks to me right now.

http://s32.postimg.org/n23mqpo6t/helpa2.png

I'd appreciate it if you could do the same for me. I have a feeling that including my favourite bronze girl on my team really fucks with my public image.

I also just realized that we'd need a max level rainbow unit ourselves to see the true power other Helper squads with rainbow units.
RIP

Zandel
05-22-2016, 06:21 AM
Unless none of those girls have affection at all, there is no way his power for them is only sub 80K. I'd guess closer to 110-120k if they all have 100%.

Ancarius
05-23-2016, 08:00 AM
I switched my helper Team back to the original since most people on my Allie List, should have already be finished with the Skillblooms. Also the Team has now 8k more Raw Power so it should equal out. :)

On another Note:
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160523/8wnyamo4.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)
Strangly i thought that the level would be my Level (54) +3, but your Girls seem to be downscalled a lot.

Nydaomond
05-23-2016, 08:56 AM
Strangly i thought that the level would be my Level (54) +3, but your Girls seem to be downscalled a lot.

The level cap is equal to your highest level girl, not your own level; and evolved girls' level count as their current level for this purpose, not the level they had pre-evo. Very good reason to max an evo gold asap, it is.

Ancarius
05-23-2016, 09:26 AM
That would the change in the level explain, as i would push a character to max level and then reset them to evolve, then push to 40 and stop.
Reason i stoped at 40, or try to focus evolving 4* in general, being the skyrocketing exp requirements from 40->50. Bringing a 4* from 1->40 requires ~45k Exp, and then the next 10 Levels need 35k in total, that is almost the double. 5* need lvl 60 to evolve which is from 50->60 45k Exp, ignoring ~90k Exp needed to boost them to 50 in the first place.
Those 45k Exp to make a 5* ready for evo, are enough to boost a freshly evo'd 4* to 40 already, which is a way higher Power gain in total.
Only reason i evo'd Edelweiss and lavender as soon as possible was their potential strengh with the 5/5 Skill and 4/4 Slots. Lily was only done because i jut had 2 4* Pierce to push.

But anyway, thanks, good to knwo how the H Squads of other people scale. :)

MiqDoloran
05-23-2016, 02:28 PM
The level cap is equal to your highest level girl, not your own level; and evolved girls' level count as their current level for this purpose, not the level they had pre-evo. Very good reason to max an evo gold asap, it is.

Or you could just be like me and have a bunch of units perpetually waiting on the right dragons.

Ancarius
05-24-2016, 10:02 PM
Just a quick question. Since every enemy in the new Ultimate Map is weak to Blunt Damage, acording to the wiki page at least, wouldn't it be more usefull from my side to switch them all to Blunt, for the most part?

You can see my current Helper Squad in my Signature.
The one i would maybe take is this one.
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160525/8xjock3i.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)
I took Lavender inside, since she is my strongest and the 5th Blunt Type (Evo'd Dandelion lvl 40) would be to weak to make a difference with the Weakness "Buff".

That is still a suggestion, so i would like to hear your opinions on it and if you would use such a squad over other H Squad with propably 20k-30k more Raw Power?

Zerana
05-26-2016, 01:23 PM
Hey all.

Here is my friend ID and current helper squad.

Needs a bit of work I know, but I'm sure I will get there soon. Got a few open spots right now and hope to fill them up with all you great people. ♥

Rozen
05-26-2016, 02:08 PM
helper power at 55K
any power level or helper power is welcomed
add me 268576894 Rosenkreuz lvl 72(edited)

JessMini
05-26-2016, 02:52 PM

Can I ask what you mean by that? I always use my Weak Attack on raid bosses, and I make sure to only do it once so as many people as possible can join in. If I notice that a boss isn't being killed and time is running out, I'll use all my raid boss points to help kill it (although this rarely happens). Am I doing it right, or am I unintentionally derping my bosses?

Ancarius
05-26-2016, 03:15 PM
Can I ask what you mean by that? I always use my Weak Attack on raid bosses, and I make sure to only do it once so as many people as possible can join in. If I notice that a boss isn't being killed and time is running out, I'll use all my raid boss points to help kill it (although this rarely happens). Am I doing it right, or am I unintentionally derping my bosses?

Thats the right thing to do. Just touch it with a 2* to get the participation reward and do progress for your own daily mission.

Corintis
05-27-2016, 02:18 PM
Incase you're still interested, here's how your squad looks to me right now.

http://s32.postimg.org/n23mqpo6t/helpa2.png

I'd appreciate it if you could do the same for me. I have a feeling that including my favourite bronze girl on my team really fucks with my public image.

I also just realized that we'd need a max level rainbow unit ourselves to see the true power other Helper squads with rainbow units.
RIP
Oh sorry, I was off the forums for awhile. Here:

It's actually not bad at all in terms of Total Power; Rose is a surprisingly strong bronze rank. And if we want to find the total power of a Rainbow Squad, we just have to re-add the affection bonus of units back into a helper squad already on our ally list; aside from Ampys and level scaling, there's no other variables that come into play on the display screen. I'll just use the strongest helper squad on my ally list as the example:

Re-add 26,352 Affection Bonus points for all 5 units onto the existing 83,760 Total Power, and the real total becomes 110,112 (not including any Ampys the player may have used.

- - - Updated - - -

Was curious so I logged numbers from the first pest fights of 12-5 over 2 runs, since they only do normal attacks:

First Run
Everyone but Edelweiss gets 12% def buff
929 - Bipinna (Important)
478 - St Paulia (Junior)

1119 - Orchid (Important)
570 - Orchid (Junior)
979 - Canola (Important)

Everyone but Canola gets 12% def buff
914 - Edelweiss (Important)
449 - Bipinna (Junior)

Second Run
461 - Canola (Junior)

913 - Bipinna (Important)
474 - Canola (Junior)

430 - Bipinna (Junior)

Base Defense + Equipment Defense
Edelweiss - 1720 + 691 = 2411
Bipinna - 2220
Orchid - 1750 + 111 = 1861
Canola - 1576 + 619 = 2195
St. Paulia - 1480 + 690 = 2170

Enemy Attack Values
Important - 3125
Junior - 2138

-------------------------------------------------

So it's more complicated than that (otherwise high defense would actually be really good) and there's a damage range or random factor. I know with enough defense you can end up taking only 1 damage from stuff though.

EDIT: Also, my Orchid has 550 less DEF than my Edelweiss (616 less DEF with Bipinna's buff), but is only taking 205 less damage from Important (less than a 20% damage decrease). St. Paulia has 5300 more health than Cepha Lanthera but 660 less DEF. With similar scaling, Cepha is going to go down 2-3 turns earlier, which is often a full extra battle earlier.
Now we're talking. Since you've been able to record all these numbers, you think you could do the reverse and figure out some rough values of enemy HP, and/or even Defense values? Generally, the units with higher Defenses also usually have higher attack values to go with them (and sometimes, Atk Abilities as well), which could very well end the fight just as quickly enough to reduce the damage taken.

Ancarius
05-27-2016, 02:41 PM
You can see the values on the wiki page for the map.
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:12-5-The-Ice-Shrine-Demon

Most enemies have around the same Def/Att values, just the bosses have way higher HP to tank. Thats why like a h Squad with one Edelweiss, to get some Healing from the Nests, 1 Piercing for the Caterpillar at the end, since it has low HP but the same Damage Potential as the main Wasp, and then at least 2 Melee (if possible 3) to use the weakness that most every other Boss has.

On another Note:
i asked some days ago if it would be useful to change my H Squad to mostly Blunt ones, since every enemy in the Ultimate Map has Blunt weakness. I know that the Bosses don't all spawn, which reduces the required amount of Power needed to beat it consistently, after all it needs 120 Stamina.
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160527/ons6msmh.png (http://www.directupload.net)
I would really take some feedback, if players even look what the h Squad has inside and not just go with Raw Power. Otherwise i would just stay with my standart squad and never change it, which kinda destroys the purpose of this thread. :/

Skyleo
05-28-2016, 01:10 AM
Personally, I just look at raw power/speed, I don't pick teams for their members.
(except for toad lily, cuz' a team with her can full clear 12-5 and come to the boss with full HP :o)

And Events missions are still easier than 12-5, so...

Buster Wolf
05-28-2016, 06:18 PM
FC is 613230957

Needing to replace some inactives/weaker members on my list

Skyehmm
05-30-2016, 03:30 AM
My FC: 918684771 (Update, don't bother to add, I'm inactive).

If you don't care too much about total power you can add me. I started one month late, but I have read threads in here and learned some stuff, (like how to handle raid bosses).

And if my list gets full I can remove some that are inactive, so I should be able to add anyone that tries to add me from here.

Edit: I have removed all inactive players from my list and from now on I will try to only have HBC-members. Right now I have 8/30, so plenty of space left.
Edit 2: Now I also add players from the FKG Discord. 23/30 in my list right now.
Edit 3: Update, I'm inactive in FKG. I removed everyone from my allylist. I don't know if I will pick up FKG again.

Rupturez
05-30-2016, 05:02 AM
FC: 015082064

Not really strong yet but starting to get somewhere.

fromelette
05-30-2016, 06:52 PM
FC: 358241593

I started quite late so I'm still not that strong, but I've been playing regularly and I'm working on improving my helper squad power. Don't really have a fixed login time-frame yet. Team information is in my signature.

SomeCoconuts
05-31-2016, 08:24 AM

I'm a new player, working slowly but steadily upwards!

Ancarius
05-31-2016, 09:38 AM
Since every enemy in the current Ultimate Map is weak to Piercing, i switched my H Squad.
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160531/wairt8j7.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)
Lost 2k Power but now it has 3 Piercing instead of just one. So it should be more Power in the end. :)

Miu
05-31-2016, 12:40 PM
Would people rather have my current squad

http://i.imgur.com/zSafGsD.png

or a faster squad?

http://i.imgur.com/dy2oeDo.png

Camellia will be evolved soon once I get some more red manyus. I could get it to 789 speed but I don't want to sacrifice too much power. I've cleared out some inactives so I have a few spots free now.

- - - Updated - - -

Now we're talking. Since you've been able to record all these numbers, you think you could do the reverse and figure out some rough values of enemy HP, and/or even Defense values? Generally, the units with higher Defenses also usually have higher attack values to go with them (and sometimes, Atk Abilities as well), which could very well end the fight just as quickly enough to reduce the damage taken.

That reminds me, I took some data and found that damage is reduced by 1/4 of your defense. It looks like people on the jp wiki already figured that out and more though. This is the formula for damage, google translated

[(Attack force × attack ability + equipment worth) ÷ 2 - opponent defense force ÷ 4] × random number (0.95 ~ 1.05) × weakness critical correction × skill magnification
(truncated after the decimal point, the minimum damage is 1) you will be asked in.
However, in the case of "across multiple body attack skills of non-attack", "skills that given damage magnification is changed depending on the favorability rating" or, you multiplied by the skill magnification after a minimum of 1 damage processing.

which I found here: http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?FAQ#yc8c39f3

I believe attack ability is the "+x% attack" buffs that some girls have. Interesting to note that equipment is not included in the buff so high base attack is important if you are stacking those.

That also explains why Edelweiss hits for 2 against bonus stage bosses, her skill is AoE so it is multiplied at the very end instead of before the "minimum 1" step.

MiqDoloran
05-31-2016, 07:27 PM
I don't think I've ever come across a use case for +700 speed.

Ancarius
05-31-2016, 07:36 PM
I mostly go with squads that are around the speed which my 4 Squads have, so for me 450-500.
If you have squads that are to fast, then they might finish the map, before your other squads can kill of pests and will rush trough them.
My set my Squad at around 450 Speed, because it is the normal, considering the range of 200-700, excluding Buffs from certain girls.

Artanis
05-31-2016, 11:40 PM
I need to replace some people at the moment.
ID:514096129

Lied
05-31-2016, 11:56 PM

Actually requiring 700+ is probably not needed, but I think higher is usually more useful. When you want to quickly burn stamina it's nice to have a strong squad be fast enough to just run through the map, touch the goal and have everyone else run around picking stuff up instead of fighting. Ever since Edeleweiss and her OP passive came out, most of my clears look something like this

Main team is often the only one that ever has to fight, the rest of them are stacked in the back to pick stuff up.
http://i.imgur.com/pSkmFy1.jpg

After this event I plan to replace St. Paulia with Moonvine which should really jack up the speed, I just hope the team can still clear quickly without double slice.

thewind32
06-01-2016, 12:07 AM
Ever since Edeleweiss

Nothing beats her riding on her segway. Nothing.

I'm changing to double pierce in my helper squad for this event's period, the type weakness should make up for the power loss. Speed is at 554, not sure if it's a good or bad thing for this event.

Ancarius
06-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Lied, please don't change your squad i originally hat a perfect Helper Squad With Edelweiss, Toad lily and 3 Slice Type's. Please don't change the double slice, hitting the weakness is like 50% more dmg, even more usefull with girls that have single target skill. :(

@thewind32
I changed to triple Pierce. :D
It is propably not needed for the advanced player at 200k above power, but it sure helps the newer players whose H Squads are already weakend.

thewind32
06-01-2016, 12:54 AM
I changed to triple Pierce. :D
It is propably not needed for the advanced player at 200k above power, but it sure helps the newer players whose H Squads are already weakend.

Yup, but not much harm changing just in case. My two other pierce girls aren't strong enough to compensate, since hp and def are unchanged.

Sidenote: I've been thinking, is there any benefit in the manner the girls are arranged within a squad? Personally I try to have melee units infront due to ocd from from jrpgs, but is there any significant difference if units that have AOE skills are placed first, and the single-target ones are at the rear? In other words, trying to allow the AOE skills to trigger first while more than 1 enemy remains, as opposed to having the single-target ones firing off first, leaving only 1 enemy to be blasted by AOE?

Ancarius
06-01-2016, 01:06 AM
Yup, but not much harm changing just in case. My two other pierce girls aren't strong enough to compensate, since hp and def are unchanged.

Sidenote: I've been thinking, is there any benefit in the manner the girls are arranged within a squad? Personally I try to have melee units infront due to ocd from from jrpgs, but is there any significant difference if units that have AOE skills are placed first, and the single-target ones are at the rear? In other words, trying to allow the AOE skills to trigger first while more than 1 enemy remains, as opposed to having the single-target ones firing off first, leaving only 1 enemy to be blasted by AOE?

It is better for the reasons you mentioned. It is more of a power gain, because you belief in it, i think the mathmatic increase is way too low. :P

thewind32
06-01-2016, 01:33 AM
i think the mathmatic increase is way too low. :P

Yea I guessed as much, which is why I've stuck with my personal preferences :)

Miu
06-01-2016, 05:13 PM

You are probably right. I was feeling a little overshadowed by my ally with 870 speed so I wanted to see if people cared about that.

I do like my helper to be a little faster than my weaker squads, so they can overtake them and clear out the path.

kojaku
06-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Since i am (or was, thank you Edelweiss) an anvil carrier, even 600 was a tad too high sometimesin events (while farming maps i find high speed better), 700+ seems a tad unnecesary and could be a bother in non farming maps.

Anyway, i'm looking for friends in this forum with good manners towards raid bosses. My last seed bearer was obliterated asap.
My own policy to attack is trying to deal around 10-15% to wasps so they die eventually without having to nuke them and of course 1 to seed bearers.

My ID 640786784 Total strenght 258K

Btw, related on helper teams, how do you see abilities such as the replace 2-3 normal noder with chocolate healing nodes (seems to heal a 10% or 20% or a fixed amount, i don't know yet the details) ? I have a Choco Cosmos, so should i add her to the team even if she is still not evolved nor leveled ? Altough i think she will sneak in at some point since her Hp and defense are pretty good, at the expense of a poor attack though.

Miu
06-01-2016, 10:09 PM
I would appreciate a Choco, healing is rare and valuable and every bit helps. I like allies with unusual girls too and I haven't seen Choco yet.

I updated my team a little too, now all 5* and running Lavender and Edel for more sustainability. Also a little slower now though with Orchid I think it is destined to stay on the fast side. My balanced team is a little above 500 speed across the board, but it's been steadily decreasing as I slowly replace my quick 3* girls with new and slow 4*s.

https://i.imgur.com/qqUtXWD.png

Rupturez
06-02-2016, 03:31 AM
Fast squads for general farming purposes are nice, but since all my squads are horribly slow I can't use fast squads to 3medal most maps.

summerslam
06-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Hi guys! I'm relatively new to this game, just started a few days ago.

Appreciate if you guys could spare a friend slot for a newbie like me :rolleyes:

Rozen
06-11-2016, 12:04 PM
not sure what my helper power at without the affection bonus but should be above 60K
add me 268576894 Rosenkreuz lvl 8x something

Tenjyou
06-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Just curious... I don't wanna derp during raid bosses, but what exactly is good manners / bad manners? I usually just weak attack them normally. Is there something else I should be doing?

thewind32
06-11-2016, 01:38 PM
not sure what my helper power at without the affection bonus but should be above 60K

It's currently 67007

Just curious... I don't wanna derp during raid bosses, but what exactly is good manners / bad manners? I usually just weak attack them normally. Is there something else I should be doing?

Just poke it with a single 2* unit. Only start doing real damage when there's 30mins less or something to prevent wastage of previously invested points. Unless you're the discoverer, then well, you can do whatever you want if you wish to derp.

Tenjyou
06-11-2016, 03:58 PM
oh crap... i never thought of that... Thanks for enlightening me! I'll start doing that now

thewind32
06-12-2016, 11:27 AM
The ally list capacity will never grow beyond 30 right?

Ancarius
06-12-2016, 11:46 AM
At Level 120 you get Slot Nr.31, but after that (150 being the current max level) there is no more room.

thewind32
06-12-2016, 11:48 AM
At Level 120 you get Slot Nr.31, but after that (150 being the current max level) there is no more room.

Thanks. Weird number though

Rupturez
06-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Out of curiosity, what power is my helper squad at for other people? Did it break the 70k yet?

thewind32
06-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Out of curiosity, what power is my helper squad at for other people? Did it break the 70k yet?

It's over 9000!!!
70668, to be exact.

Rupturez
06-12-2016, 05:00 PM
It's over 9000!!!
70668, to be exact.

Cheers, lets see if I can boost it up a notch tuesday when I replace Di Yu with Moonvine

Ancarius
06-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Cheers, lets see if I can boost it up a notch tuesday when I replace Di Yu with Moonvine
If you go just for Total power then Di Yu will be better than Moonvine. :P

thewind32
06-12-2016, 09:33 PM

Yea I would assume so as well haha

Finally, red dragon day is here and I can unload my dragons and red manyus :rolleyes:

Rupturez
06-13-2016, 03:18 AM

I'm not sure how the formula for power works, but Moonvine is better in every way except health. Either way she's going to replace Di Yu because I hate Di Yu :^)

MiqDoloran
06-13-2016, 06:43 AM
Power is just the sum of their stats except for speed. And Di Yu is cute after evo.

Rupturez
06-13-2016, 06:55 AM
Power is just the sum of their stats except for speed. And Di Yu is cute after evo.

Oh thats silly, so most girls with a high base hp will have higher total power stats. Convallaria will almost have the same power stats as Sakura, somehow this formula bothers me.

Still going to replace Di Yu with Moonvine though :3

Zerana
06-13-2016, 07:04 AM
Finally got past 80k. Next goal 100k...as soon as possible.

Peach692
06-13-2016, 10:04 AM
Oh thats silly, so most girls with a high base hp will have higher total power stats. Convallaria will almost have the same power stats as Sakura, somehow this formula bothers me.

Still going to replace Di Yu with Moonvine though :3

In my very humble opinion, Moonflower is one of the weakest 5* ever. The only stat she excells in is her speed. If you want some peace of advice, save up your big manyus for tachibana (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tachibana), the next event girl (most likely - unless all of the sudden nutaku stops following DMM's event order). To be honest I don't care much for the skills of either of these two girls, but I do think tachibana is stronger. I think Di yu is more usefull than moonflower. I'd just keep di yu and hold on to my manyus for a while if I were you. But hey, that's just my opinion. And also, if moonflower is a potetial waifu of yours than who cares about stats, right?

Anyways, since I'm already overcrowded with purple units, she'll be sitting on the bench for indefinite time.

Rupturez
06-13-2016, 10:28 AM
In my very humble opinion, Moonflower is one of the weakest 5* ever. The only stat she excells in is her speed. If you want some peace of advice, save up your big manyus for tachibana (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tachibana), the next event girl (most likely - unless all of the sudden nutaku stops following DMM's event order). To be honest I don't care much for the skills of either of these two girls, but I do think tachibana is stronger. I think Di yu is more usefull than moonflower. I'd just keep di yu and hold on to my manyus for a while if I were you. But hey, that's just my opinion. And also, if moonflower is a potetial waifu of yours than who cares about stats, right?

Anyways, since I'm already overcrowded with purple units, she'll be sitting on the bench for indefinite time.

I can't possibly hold onto my purple Manyu's for another 2 weeks, I have 60 purple manyu's at it stands right now and it's pushing my inventory space. I only have 4* magic girls currently, no 5*s. Moonvine would definitely have been one of my favorite waifu's if the evolution artwork didn't look so ridiculous.

http://tinyimg.io/i/REOTmd1.png

This is what I currently have magic wise, it's a bit underwhelming. Optionally I can feed all my bronze manyu's to Moonvine to replace Violetta or Hinoki.

thewind32
06-13-2016, 10:32 AM
If you want some peace of advice, save up your big manyus for tachibana (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tachibana), the next event girl

But hey, that's just my opinion. And also, if moonflower is a potetial waifu of yours than who cares about stats, right?

I think we can use them now and still have enough time to hoard a decent amount before the next girl arrives (unless she's given out like Mountain Lily was). Besides, my capacity can't stand much more hoarding haha.

And yes, waifu is love, waifu is life.

Rupturez
06-13-2016, 10:39 AM
I think we can use them now and still have enough time to hoard a decent amount before the next girl arrives (unless she's given out like Mountain Lily was). Besides, my capacity can't stand much more hoarding haha.

And yes, waifu is love, waifu is life.

Yeah true, I'll have another two weeks to save Manyu's for Tachibana unless its like Lily. Statswise Moonvine might not make it far, but having 4 inventory slots and 5 in skills will definitely make her outperform my 4*. Upgraded +10 gear is godlike.

thewind32
06-13-2016, 10:47 AM
Yeah true, I'll have another two weeks to save Manyu's for Tachibana unless its like Lily. Statswise Moonvine might not make it far, but having 4 inventory slots and 5 in skills will definitely make her outperform my 4*. Upgraded +10 gear is godlike.

Oh right, totally forgot about the slots & skills vs my 4* ones. But it seems like the game doesn't really need us to squeeze out every last bit of stat points to clear missions (at least for the ones available so far). Still, I have a 3* purple to replace right now.

Ikki
06-13-2016, 12:51 PM
I dont know if i should replace moonvine with orchid or not, im planning on evolving alpinia and on the future orchid too, but both of them evolved will result in too much speed, nearly 800 maybe with my current helper squad, that would help some people but will surely screw some 3* tries on campaings, so im kinda asking for advice, dont know what to do since the 10% atack power from orchid makes baccara a fking beast

Ancarius
06-13-2016, 01:37 PM
I dont know if i should replace moonvine with orchid or not, im planning on evolving alpinia and on the future orchid too, but both of them evolved will result in too much speed, nearly 800 maybe with my current helper squad, that would help some people but will surely screw some 3* tries on campaings, so im kinda asking for advice, dont know what to do since the 10% atack power from orchid makes baccara a fking beast
Since Orichid and Moonvine are not the same attack type, you shouldn't even ask that question. If they would be the same then Orchid is stronger.

Ikki
06-13-2016, 05:03 PM
Since Orichid and Moonvine are not the same attack type, you shouldn't even ask that question. If they would be the same then Orchid is stronger.

Fair enough, since i have alredy 2 slice types i guess ill be switching orchid for moonvine, besides my orchid has no skill nor extra slots, since i finally got 24 medals (MiuP if you read this i love you and your helper team) moonvine will be stronger than my orchid for quite a long time, thanks for the advice thou.
Its a bit late but since this is a friend id post, in my signature is my ID, im not strong at all but i plan to be in the future :D , i started way too late :c i sort for inactivity so i prefer active people, and sorry if my english is not perfect, im not a native speaker at all :c

Ancarius
06-13-2016, 06:44 PM
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160614/ep3swiw5.png (http://www.directupload.net)
In the empty spot will be Moonvine and Tachibana (the next Event Girl).
I give new players that advice all the time, try to find 5 girls of each type and settle with those. It will help you to spread the Manyuu's around the same. When replacing you can normally just go with rarity but when you are inside the same rarity, maybe got a new 4* out of the Normal Gacha, try to look at the girls in detail. You have the information on the wiki, might as well use it, and look what Battle Skill do you like more, maybe the character shares it with another character of lower rarity, or see if the abilities sound useful to you. Do you want a tanky, balanced or glass cannon like character?

Sure you can just press "Sort after Total Power" and live with the fact that maybe you now have 7 Magic and 3 Pierce characters, but the wiki should maybe not be used just for the additional forum. :P

Ikki
06-13-2016, 07:27 PM
yeah i always use the wiki, pretty much all the info needed is there, at least for the nutaku version, i already checked stats and everything on moonvine and orchid, just wanted a little more advice from more exp players so i can confirm the replacement lol

Silvraph
06-13-2016, 11:34 PM
Hi, can anyone help me 1* the last 2 missions in this event?
There's only 4 hours left and I can't clear the last 2 missions =(

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to leave my ID: 159732483

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for everyone who helped, managed clear the last two stages with 1* =)

Corintis
06-14-2016, 08:55 AM
Alrighty, time to play catchup with this thread, being off the forums for a month.

Unregistered
06-24-2016, 07:18 PM
Need someone with a really strong helper squad (like 75kish after adjustments) to help me 3 medal ?-4 and ?-8... Just barely not strong enough to divide the power to kill every guy

Don't mind if you delete me afterwards but I really want every medal if possible :[ Thanks in advance!

Ancarius
06-25-2016, 02:00 AM
Need someone with a really strong helper squad (like 75kish after adjustments) to help me 3 medal ?-4 and ?-8... Just barely not strong enough to divide the power to kill every guy

Don't mind if you delete me afterwards but I really want every medal if possible :[ Thanks in advance!

Send you an invite, hope i can help. :)
The usual Raid Boss advice from my side, attack a Seed Bearer with a single 2* to deal 1 Dmg. On my other Raidbosses you can go full power to try and kill them.
If i need to make some Speed Adjustments for ?-8, just let me know with either a PM her on the Firum or through the DIscord Channel.

Rozen
06-27-2016, 12:11 PM
not sure what my helper power at without the affection bonus but should be above 65K
add me 268576894 Rosenkreuz lvl 88

Zerana
06-28-2016, 08:33 AM
Got 2 spots open right now.

Sent me a note and I'll prioritize.

Cyrax
06-28-2016, 09:10 AM
Looking for active players!

ID: 914969262 lvl 67

Kael
06-28-2016, 10:56 AM
Looking for friends, I have 3 slots open

ID: 302199111

(my helper squad is at 104k Power 525 Speed)

fromelette
06-28-2016, 02:35 PM
Looking for 2 more allies to replace inactives, helper squad info on my signature. ID:358241593

nip101
06-28-2016, 06:06 PM
Sent you both (kael/fromlette) invites.

183912849 is my ID if anyone wants to add me and I still have room. 107k helper 587 speed.

Buster Wolf
06-28-2016, 06:17 PM
@ Zerana: Your FKG code is off by one number btw.

Cleaned list of inactives, ID is 613230957

Skyehmm
06-28-2016, 07:19 PM
@ Zerana: Your FKG code is off by one number btw.

Cleaned list of inactives, ID is 613230957

There's an 8 missing at the beginning, so his code is: 818588405
I knew the data in my open office document would come in handy one day.

nikonana
06-28-2016, 09:51 PM
Got 3-4 slots empty, tell me here if you want to add.

Zandel
06-28-2016, 10:38 PM
Just cleaned out 5 in-actives.

255445855 my code.

Zerana
06-29-2016, 05:14 AM
Wow, I totally fail at life right now.

@ Zerana: Your FKG code is off by one number btw.7

Thanks so much for telling me. ♥

There's an 8 missing at the beginning, so his code is: 818588405
I knew the data in my open office document would come in handy one day.

Thank you too Skyehmm for putting up the right code. Really appreciate it. ♥♥♥
Fixed the code in the signature.

Still got 1 spot open at the moment.

IvanLedah21
06-30-2016, 05:24 AM
IvanLedah21
ID: 531466298
Relatively new, Helper Squad has 70147 Power and 471 Speed atm. Barely getting any event raid bosses (there seems to be an obnoxiously low spawn rate, at least for me), hoping for some more friends to pick up more Silver.

Akuser
06-30-2016, 07:01 AM
Aw, i think Strong friend can't help u pass the map, at this time, cuz the system will auto balance the power, u can choose any random friends for it, they're can help u.

AzureWinter
06-30-2016, 01:54 PM
Hello, I just found mine and put it in my sig :)

Zorlun
07-06-2016, 08:26 AM
Hello there,
relatively new player, but play daily and eager to advance... ^^
Good game to all.

Zorlun
ID: 931701918

Rozen
07-08-2016, 03:29 AM
not sure what my helper power at without the affection bonus but should be ~70K
any power level or helper power is welcomed add me 268576894 Rosenkreuz lvl 9X

Drayvhen
07-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Full for now!

http://i.imgur.com/3T5RktR.png

aphidsc
07-11-2016, 05:57 AM
I'm having trouble with the last event mission, anyone willing to help me out? I've wiped with just the last boss a few times now :(

My ID: 760517051

Edit: Finally got it! What a relief. Thanks to those who added me :)

Kyosuke Hatatsuki
07-17-2016, 02:22 PM
My friend ID is 821880814 and I am looking for active players with decent helper squads as I am.
I currently have 3 slots available, but I update my list often to remove players that have not logged in for 10 days or longer or have weak helper squads. Thanks!

-EDIT-
I am still new to this forum, but I will be updating my sig with a pic of my main squad and more info when I can!

squidshavetents
07-19-2016, 11:09 AM
My account is still pretty much a helpless baby seal, and my helper squad power level is a meagre 31327.
If anyone wants to add me, go ahead :P

thewind32
07-19-2016, 11:16 AM
My account is still pretty much a helpless baby seal, and my helper squad power level is a meagre 31327.
If anyone wants to add me, go ahead :P

You might want to let us know your ID first haha. Go to Allies -> Search. We can only search for users via their IDs.

squidshavetents
07-19-2016, 11:44 AM
Oh yeah hahahaha. I was in the gather thingo a while ago, and was thinking of adding the ID later XD
Guess I posted without thinking

Here's my id: 689978702

Anon404
07-21-2016, 02:01 AM
Just helping out a friend too.

Here's my friend's id : 018667168

Corintis
07-21-2016, 10:39 AM
A bump for the thread and update, since my list has obtained some space.

Rozen
07-21-2016, 11:33 AM
not sure what my helper power at without the affection bonus but should be above 70K
any power level or helper power is welcomed 3 slots
add me 268576894 Rosenkreuz

squidshavetents
07-21-2016, 12:26 PM
Thanking higher level senpais for their 100k+ power levels rofl.
Clearing (not completing) high levels is goin very. very. smoothly hahahahaha

fromelette
07-22-2016, 05:21 AM
Got 3 spots free right now after removing inactives (and probably will get 1 more tomorrow). Looking for active players, don't care that much about power (just please don't keep your helper squad incomplete :p)

nikonana
07-22-2016, 06:46 AM
A bump for the thread and update, since my list has obtained some space.

Request sent, got 2-4 slots here.

Zorlun
07-23-2016, 03:55 PM
In search of Allies to beat up some bugs... ^^

ID: 931701918

Haters
07-23-2016, 10:02 PM
Got 2 free slots atm, message me on this forum so I know that you are from here.
863595951 - KuroShiro - 404k

Edit: its already fulled atm, I will pump up when I have more free slots. :)

Mcblarg
07-28-2016, 06:59 PM
In need of a few active allies. My squad is decent powered at the moment, although the 2* is kind of a weak link.

flink
08-02-2016, 02:27 AM
Hello!
I will not be able to login until next week.
See you!
IGN : flink

devoe
08-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Amateur at this game, but I'm a bit active.

IvanLedah21
08-09-2016, 05:50 PM
FKG Friend ID 531466298

Helper team consists of Black Baccara, Fritillaria, Toad Lily, Anemone and Flowering Peach, so pretty strong team

No spaces open atm, but thought I'd post for future reference

LastSensei
08-12-2016, 07:09 AM
FKG ID: 120991456

In case anyone want to friend with me. I have 3 free slots. I'm active everyday and my main team has [87k~ br] and [412~ spd].

Ikki
08-13-2016, 03:21 PM
Open slots atm, cleared some boss nukers and afks, my id is 273314989, its in my signature too

luvmji13
08-15-2016, 07:08 PM
ID: 766448396 can any of you senpai's help me i need helpers to finish my mission quickly and other stuff thanks hope i will not be a burden to any of you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Miu
08-17-2016, 12:51 AM
Going on vacation for around 10 days for those who added me from here. I might be inactive during that time so if you wish to remove me that's fine, I'll be back though!

Eais
08-17-2016, 02:30 PM
Hello Everyone! Newbie here 3 days in need some help with Events and Campaign raids!
Any Help would be awesome thanks!

FKG ID: 021909932 Eais

Zerana
08-24-2016, 12:57 AM
Hey all. I have 5 open spots right now.

Send me a notification on here, or just post, so I know you are from here.

Baelef
08-24-2016, 02:37 AM
Need ally for RB, I'm not a nuker!!!

UTC +8:00 region if possible.

FKG ID:357067133

nazrin992
08-25-2016, 02:38 AM
Need OP allies for clearing map 12 and above.

Unregistered
08-26-2016, 11:34 AM
not sure what my helper power at without the affection bonus but should be above 70K
add me 268576894 Rosenkreuz

fromelette
08-26-2016, 08:03 PM
I've got 2 open spots right now. I would like to point that the job I got for the Olympic period is still grabbing a bit of my time and that made me not be as active as I would have liked in-game and might have cost me some allies. It should be over during the next week.

All info is on my sig, which was updated today. Please send a notification in case I don't accept right away because I might not be relating your nickname to someone from here. :p

PS: Am I the only one that can't use the reply to thread button at the bottom of the page? It says invalid thread specified.
PS2: It now works, it is probably related with the unregistered post bug.

nip101
08-26-2016, 08:23 PM
I've got 4 spots atm. ID# 183912849 My helpers 110k power and 583 speed.

Unregistered
08-27-2016, 08:05 PM
Does helper squad total power actually appear lower to other people than what is on your screen?

If yes can i know whats the different? Lest affection bonus? ...Ampys?

Ikki
08-27-2016, 09:56 PM
Does helper squad total power actually appear lower to other people than what is on your screen?

If yes can i know whats the different? Lest affection bonus? ...Ampys?

Affection bonus doesnt carries over to helper power, the power your allies see from you is your girls raw power, i think ampys are considered too, but im not sure

Mystic
08-28-2016, 12:20 AM
What Ikki said, affection and ampys have no effect on helper power. The power will be reduced.

Here is an example of my ally:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/28/eQ2D4L.png

Unregistered
08-28-2016, 05:14 AM
Cool..how do you see your own reduced helper squad total power?

Mystic
08-28-2016, 05:20 AM
You don't. You will have to ask an ally to tell you or you can calculate it yourself by adding lv 70 stats without the affection of all 5 unnits in your helper squad.

Largepotato
08-28-2016, 06:04 AM
Or make an alt account and add them as ally and look from there.

moarsi
08-28-2016, 08:11 AM
Or make an alt account and add them as ally and look from there.

However, if you do this, you'll have to get one unit to lvl. 70, since ally power is constrained by your own highest level unit.

Unregistered
08-29-2016, 12:01 PM
New to this game! Looking for some friend to help me lvl up really fast.
Full active.
ID : 551731351

Ouranium
08-30-2016, 04:50 AM
Hello, Looking for some Friends to help me make the event.
ID 551731351
Full active player :)

A Time to Screw
08-30-2016, 05:00 AM
What Ikki said, affection and ampys have no effect on helper power.

I keep hearing back-and-forths about how ampies are or aren't added to the total for helper power. We need some hard math for this much.

EDIT: After calculating my helper squad power with the help of Flashget and Free Lancer from Discord, turns out ampies aren't added to total helper squad power display afterall.

Still won't stop me from pumping them all into the bronze waifus.

MiqDoloran
08-30-2016, 06:58 AM
The algorithms are listed in the FAQ.

fghk0
08-31-2016, 10:53 AM
FKG Friend ID 531466298

Helper team consists of Black Baccara, Fritillaria, Toad Lily, Anemone and Flowering Peach, so pretty strong team

No spaces open atm, but thought I'd post for future reference

Request to join, thank you :D :D :D

ID:951148925

IvanLedah21
08-31-2016, 08:08 PM
Update: Just kicked a bunch of consistent nukers, so I have a couple open slots for my all-Rainbow helper squad-desiring allies
BB + Frit + Anemone + Sakura + FP, all evolved and max affection = one-round kills on so many non-boss fights lol

fghk0
09-03-2016, 03:01 AM
Update: Just kicked a bunch of consistent nukers, so I have a couple open slots for my all-Rainbow helper squad-desiring allies
BB + Frit + Anemone + Sakura + FP, all evolved and max affection = one-round kills on so many non-boss fights lol

Many makes the your team the highest level of map easily, thank you very much :) :) :)

Ouranium
09-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Hello everyone, i ll apreciate if someone with 60.000+ team can add me.
i need 2-3 ppl to help with the event until i can evolve a few from my team.
full active player with at least 4 hours per day in this.

IvanLedah21
09-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Hello everyone, i ll apreciate if someone with 60.000+ team can add me.
i need 2-3 ppl to help with the event until i can evolve a few from my team.
full active player with at least 4 hours per day in this.

At work right now, but send me a request (my ID's listed a few comments up but I'll list it again) and I'll add you, pretty sure I still have a few slots open from the last Mass Nuker Kicking lol

@fghk0, that opening grammar there... O.o Somehow I still got the message though lol, glad to hear my team's helping some people here.

Ouranium
09-08-2016, 07:48 AM
At work right now, but send me a request (my ID's listed a few comments up but I'll list it again) and I'll add you, pretty sure I still have a few slots open from the last Mass Nuker Kicking lol

@fghk0, that opening grammar there... O.o Somehow I still got the message though lol, glad to hear my team's helping some people here.

Thank you my friend, its kinda hard to power up fast if you dont have some friends :)

IvanLedah21
09-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Thank you my friend, its kinda hard to power up fast if you dont have some friends :)

Well, I just got home, logged on and saw your request, so now you've got at least 1 powerful friend.
Tip: In case you didn't know, the power of your friends' helper squads is limited by the level of your strongest girl. Therefore, to make better use of your helper squads (especially if you're using them to power through maps you couldn't normally clear) pick 1 girl of yours and level her as much as you can so the helper squads aren't too restricted in power.

sharkboyxs
09-14-2016, 10:10 PM
Looking for Asian players with the same timezone as mine so we can kick some raid bosses' ass in the events faster
489637950 add me
ALL HAIL ASIANS!!!

IvanLedah21
09-15-2016, 07:42 AM
Looking for Asian players with the same timezone as mine so we can kick some raid bosses' ass in the events faster
489637950 add me
ALL HAIL ASIANS!!!

Sorry... Asian by birth, New Yorker by current dwelling, not sure how much help I'll be lol.

nazrin992
09-15-2016, 10:13 AM
489637950 add me
ALL HAIL ASIANS!!!

I live at SE Asia. Does that help?

etherealspiral
09-16-2016, 04:16 PM
ID: 234012276

Uhh.. Im new. My team sucks.. hi. =D

Actually just lv27 and main team is 38k. Thats it.

Edited for proper id.

IvanLedah21
09-16-2016, 04:27 PM
ID: 4404720

Uhh.. Im new. My team sucks.. hi. =D

Actually just lv27 and main team is 38k. Thats it.

Send me a request, I'll pick you up with my all-rainbow team XD. It'll help you use the methods I described in the other thread I've answered you in.

Your posted ID is invalid, should be a 9 digit number

@FGHK is your FKG name different from the one here? I searched your ID and found hds258, level 96 instead

Wutan
09-17-2016, 04:12 PM
Hey guys i am looking for some strong helpers for the Ultimate Stage in Events.

Thanks in advance

(PS: thanks to saberlance for adding me;D)

etherealspiral
09-17-2016, 05:24 PM
Send me a request, I'll pick you up with my all-rainbow team XD. It'll help you use the methods I described in the other thread I've answered you in.

Your posted ID is invalid, should be a 9 digit number

@FGHK is your FKG name different from the one here? I searched your ID and found hds258, level 96 instead

Are you sure? o.O

http://i.imgur.com/EjTUeSD.png

All games go by the id in your profile right? And where is your ID? Im still so new to everything, and blind. ;-;

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 05:38 PM
Are you sure? o.O

http://i.imgur.com/EjTUeSD.png

All games go by the id in your profile right? And where is your ID? Im still so new to everything, and blind. ;-;

In FKG, Go to Allies -> Search

etherealspiral
09-17-2016, 05:54 PM
In FKG, Go to Allies -> Search

Oh. Well that helps a lot.

Add me! =D

IvanLedah21
09-18-2016, 08:03 AM
Oh. Well that helps a lot.

Add me! =D

I hope you're unspunreality because that's what the ID came up as and I sent invite lol

@Wutan, looks like your list is full, but I'll leave your request pending for if you get more spaces. I give this board's posters preferential treatment on new additions to my list ; )

etherealspiral
09-18-2016, 09:19 AM
I hope you're unspunreality because that's what the ID came up as and I sent invite lol

@Wutan, looks like your list is full, but I'll leave your request pending for if you get more spaces. I give this board's posters preferential treatment on new additions to my list ; )

Yeppers thats a me.

Wutan
09-18-2016, 01:24 PM
@IvanLedah21

allright i have more spaces. I have kicked some inactive Players.
Could you send me a request one more time pls;D?

i imagine your full rainbow Team will crush my enemies to death xd
i hope my Team will help you in the future as well.

Baelef
09-19-2016, 09:56 AM
Someone add me. Just kicked inactive people. got 5 more slots.

Myrdin
09-19-2016, 10:25 AM
Someone add me. Just kicked inactive people. got 5 more slots.

Tossed you a request ;)

IvanLedah21
09-20-2016, 08:11 AM
@IvanLedah21

allright i have more spaces. I have kicked some inactive Players.
Could you send me a request one more time pls;D?

i imagine your full rainbow Team will crush my enemies to death xd
i hope my Team will help you in the future as well.

Last night I kicked a RB nuker, picked you up. Team's been slightly edited (swapped in Alpinia for Fritillaria for more speed so they're more likely to clear the path for weaker squads lol). Thinking about it though, I'll probably put Frit back into Squad 1 and swap out Sakura instead, that RB Buff is useless for helper squad and think allies would rather have Frit's Hit-All than Sakura's Hit 1 HARD for skills.
Attack Order will be (once I get home from work, game was down so I couldn't edit teams this morning, or do ANYTHING):
BB -> Frit -> An -> Al -> FP
I think that's a pretty good setup (Hit All -> Hit All -> Hit Random x3 -> Single + Absorb HP -> Massive Single)

MachThreeSlug
09-20-2016, 06:57 PM
I just cleared out some inactive members off of my friend list. If anybody wants to add me here's my number.

Spacecat
09-20-2016, 08:24 PM
875873630 add me, really need helper to get thru some event

MachThreeSlug
09-20-2016, 08:31 PM
875873630 add me, really need helper to get thru some event

I tried to add you but it turns out that you're already one of my allies. XD

Spacecat
09-20-2016, 09:00 PM
I tried to add you but it turns out that you're already one of my allies. XD

I added you first before posting, Thanks btw.

Wutan
09-21-2016, 03:49 AM
Last night I kicked a RB nuker, picked you up. Team's been slightly edited (swapped in Alpinia for Fritillaria for more speed so they're more likely to clear the path for weaker squads lol). Thinking about it though, I'll probably put Frit back into Squad 1 and swap out Sakura instead, that RB Buff is useless for helper squad and think allies would rather have Frit's Hit-All than Sakura's Hit 1 HARD for skills.
Attack Order will be (once I get home from work, game was down so I couldn't edit teams this morning, or do ANYTHING):
BB -> Frit -> An -> Al -> FP
I think that's a pretty good setup (Hit All -> Hit All -> Hit Random x3 -> Single + Absorb HP -> Massive Single)

Yep i like that Setup very much. Thats the reason my 5 stars are leading my Helper Squad and not my 6 Stars. I desperately wanted Dianthus for her AOE Damage and her passive but instead got Flowering Peach. Besides that she is a 6* and i am not complaining... to much xd

jessejames93
09-21-2016, 08:49 AM
Hi, I got a late start to the game, discovered it on Thursday or Friday already level 34. I've been fortunate enough to have several boss battles a day which i share that has resulted in some high level players adding me to their friend's lists. Without this level 86 and level 93 I wouldn't of been able to push to stage 12-5 so fast.
I am looking for more helpful allies to continue pushing!

MY ID: 330997724

P.S. i will be active for a very long time, i really enjoy this game and have already invested in it so i'll be here for the long haul feel free to add me! Thanks :)

No Waifu No Laifu
09-21-2016, 03:25 PM
Hi, I got a late start to the game, discovered it on Thursday or Friday already level 34. I've been fortunate enough to have several boss battles a day which i share that has resulted in some high level players adding me to their friend's lists. Without this level 86 and level 93 I wouldn't of been able to push to stage 12-5 so fast.

P.S. i will be active for a very long time, i really enjoy this game and have already invested in it so i'll be here for the long haul feel free to add me! Thanks :)

Same here, started 1-2 days ahead of you. Played casually in the beginning (mismanaged some manyus, too) and now doing some serious catching up. Level 57 atm, a little underpowered for my level at 135k Set 1 strength (55k helper squad), with only 1 5* (base Lv.60 Convallaria) and 3 4* (including an Lv.52 evolved St. Paulia) as my strongest individual units. Haven't gone through all 12 missions (still at Mission 8-ish) because my OCD-ness wants me to 3-medal every stage. I have 3 more slots, so I added you up. :)

MachThreeSlug
09-21-2016, 08:47 PM

I've still got some space so I added ya. ( '-')b

moarsi
09-22-2016, 04:10 PM
My main account is full so I can't add but my secondary is free if anyone wants: 996796664

IvanLedah21
09-23-2016, 08:20 AM
Moarsi, I noticed you did 45 damage to (and presumably killed) a Seed Bearer (level 1, 90 HP). Future reference: Unless the SB happened to be within the last 1-2 hours of duration, that type of hit could get you kicked from some players FLs. SBs are rare and give a lot of equipment seeds to anyone who hits them, so most players prefer that as many players as possible get hits on them (plus they stay up for 24 hours instead of 2, so there's plenty of time for this to happen). There is no "Last Hit" bonus nor a "Most Damage" bonus, everyone who hits a RB, be it 1 damage or 1,000,000; gets the same amount of equipment seeds.

Given the new gacha maintenance, I'd understand if your preferences got reset (I've accidentally nuked bosses myself with my Team 1 instead of my usual 2* after a maintenance hits), but SBs are rare enough that they should make you double-check your team before you hit it.

moarsi
09-23-2016, 08:27 AM
Moarsi, I noticed you did 45 damage to (and presumably killed) a Seed Bearer (level 1, 90 HP). Future reference: Unless the SB happened to be within the last 1-2 hours of duration, that type of hit could get you kicked from some players FLs. SBs are rare and give a lot of equipment seeds to anyone who hits them, so most players prefer that as many players as possible get hits on them (plus they stay up for 24 hours instead of 2, so there's plenty of time for this to happen). There is no "Last Hit" bonus nor a "Most Damage" bonus, everyone who hits a RB, be it 1 damage or 1,000,000; gets the same amount of equipment seeds.

Given the new gacha maintenance, I'd understand if your preferences got reset (I've accidentally nuked bosses myself with my Team 1 instead of my usual 2* after a maintenance hits), but SBs are rare enough that they should make you double-check your team before you hit it.

Yeah I know, I pretty much just hit raid bosses with muscle memory so I accidentally used the wrong squad. This time was my bad.

fate
09-23-2016, 10:26 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to the game(just start for 2 weeks ). Can someone add me? Besides, I see a lot of people talk about nuker and stuff. Can someone explain please. My ID is: 155637072
ID: 155637072
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/23/UNsOS.jpg

moarsi
09-23-2016, 11:00 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to the game(just start for 2 weeks ). Can someone add me? Besides, I see a lot of people talk about nuker and stuff. Can someone explain please. My ID is: 155637072
ID: 155637072
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/23/UNsOS.jpg
The way Raid Bosses work is that regardless of how much damage you do, you will get the same amount of seeds. That's why it's best to only use a 2* level 1 to tap the raid bosses so that more people can get in on the boss. Nukers are people who just do max damage and kill or nearly kill the boss in 1 attack, thereby robbing other people of the chance to damage the boss too.

IvanLedah21
09-23-2016, 01:37 PM
The way Raid Bosses work is that regardless of how much damage you do, you will get the same amount of seeds. That's why it's best to only use a 2* level 1 to tap the raid bosses so that more people can get in on the boss. Nukers are people who just do max damage and kill or nearly kill the boss in 1 attack, thereby robbing other people of the chance to damage the boss too.

^This. The fact you're robbing other players of the chance to get more equipment seeds at no gain to yourself is especially important, since it can result in you getting kicked off of players' Friends List, especially veterans who understand the mechanics of the game (and if you're new, you REALLY want some nice high level veterans as allies because they enable you to clear maps MUCH earlier than you normally would). As I noted in my post above addressed to Moarsi, this is especially true in the case of the rare Raid Boss spawn "Seed Bearer" which is a level 1, 90 HP boss that gives a lot more seeds to participants than the normal bosses and stays up for 24 hours instead of 2. Honestly, if I hadn't recognized his name from this thread, I might have kicked him from my list just from the first offense (spend long enough around here and you realize that like 90% of the player base falls under the category "uninformed masses"). The fact he is invested enough to do some research including checking message boards, along with the fact we had a patch this morning (which resets preferences) saved him from that XD

fate
09-23-2016, 05:40 PM
^This. The fact you're robbing other players of the chance to get more equipment seeds at no gain to yourself is especially important, since it can result in you getting kicked off of players' Friends List, especially veterans who understand the mechanics of the game (and if you're new, you REALLY want some nice high level veterans as allies because they enable you to clear maps MUCH earlier than you normally would). As I noted in my post above addressed to Moarsi, this is especially true in the case of the rare Raid Boss spawn "Seed Bearer" which is a level 1, 90 HP boss that gives a lot more seeds to participants than the normal bosses and stays up for 24 hours instead of 2. Honestly, if I hadn't recognized his name from this thread, I might have kicked him from my list just from the first offense (spend long enough around here and you realize that like 90% of the player base falls under the category "uninformed masses"). The fact he is invested enough to do some research including checking message boards, along with the fact we had a patch this morning (which resets preferences) saved him from that XD
I haven't encountered any boss like that then. Anyway can you add me please. I really need help with the last stage of the event :(

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 07:20 PM
If you do accidentally attack a Seed Bearer with a team that doesn't consist of a single 2* then you can just refresh the page. It will just show that you have done 0 damage and will take a raid point.

Doing that has saved me so many times. XD

Haters
09-24-2016, 05:55 PM
I got 2 spots open atm, so if anyone interested and wanna add me, you are welcome. (Gimme a private message on the forum so that I know you are from here, and I'm a big helper if you are curious ;) ).
FKG ID: 863595951 ( KuroShiro - 422k)

fromelette
09-29-2016, 07:53 PM
Not sure if this is the best place to do this but I haven't got many places to do so as the game has 0 communication features...

To everyone that has me added: I'll be traveling from 09/30 until 10/03, so its likely that I will be unable to log in until I come back.

IvanLedah21
09-30-2016, 07:31 AM
Well, just kicked a guy from FL this morning, he did 87 damage to my Seed Bearer <10 minutes after it spawned >.<
Only two other friends got a piece of it :' (

Wutan
10-01-2016, 03:52 PM
I have 1 spot open right now and i prefer Allies from this Forum, so if anyone interested and want to add me, you are welcome.

Please give me a Private Message on this Forum, so i know you are from here.

Rules:

1. Please do not nuke Raid Bosses (especially Seed Bearers).
2. You should be an active Player

That's all:)

IvanLedah21
10-03-2016, 07:46 AM
I have 1 spot open right now and i prefer Allies from this Forum, so if anyone interested and want to add me, you are welcome.

Please give me a Private Message on this Forum, so i know you are from here.

Rules:

1. Please do not nuke Raid Bosses (especially Seed Bearers).
2. You should be an active Player

That's all:)

FYI, sorry I hit one of your RBs with a team of 4 rainbows, taking out about 75% of its HP when it still had 1.5 hours left. It wasn't a SB and I didn't kill it (thankfully I hit it with 1 team of 4 and not one of my full 4 squad teams) but I still felt bad lol. Especially since I know you're one of the informed players who visits this board.

Wutan
10-03-2016, 08:29 AM
FYI, sorry I hit one of your RBs with a team of 4 rainbows, taking out about 75% of its HP when it still had 1.5 hours left. It wasn't a SB and I didn't kill it (thankfully I hit it with 1 team of 4 and not one of my full 4 squad teams) but I still felt bad lol. Especially since I know you're one of the informed players who visits this board.

It's all right. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. It was no Seed Bearer and you are great Helper for me anyway. i would like to have 2 more Rainbows for a Full Rainbow Helper Team like yours;D

IvanLedah21
10-03-2016, 10:37 AM
It's all right. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. It was no Seed Bearer and you are great Helper for me anyway. i would like to have 2 more Rainbows for a Full Rainbow Helper Team like yours;D

That team I hit the boss with is actually a team meant to bring down a Boss' HP without killing it, generally meant for use around the 1 hour mark if boss is still over 75%. The problems were: 1) Boss had been up for half an hour tops and 2) Team needs fine-tuning to not deal THAT much lol. I just removed one rainbow so it has 3 (Anemone, Alpinia and Sakura, if you're wondering). Team should be able to deal about 50-60% of the HP from most level 60-70 bosses. Just, for non-SBs, if EVERYONE just uses a single 2*, boss isn't going to die lol. Though boss usually gets nuked around the 15 minutes remaining mark if it survives that long lol.

Wutan
10-03-2016, 10:48 AM
That team I hit the boss with is actually a team meant to bring down a Boss' HP without killing it, generally meant for use around the 1 hour mark if boss is still over 75%. The problems were: 1) Boss had been up for half an hour tops and 2) Team needs fine-tuning to not deal THAT much lol. I just removed one rainbow so it has 3 (Anemone, Alpinia and Sakura, if you're wondering). Team should be able to deal about 50-60% of the HP from most level 60-70 bosses. Just, for non-SBs, if EVERYONE just uses a single 2*, boss isn't going to die lol. Though boss usually gets nuked around the 15 minutes remaining mark if it survives that long lol.

That's fine. I like your Synergistic Thinking.

Last night i have encountered 2 Seed Bearers. Unfortunately not all of my Allies are from this Forum. They nuked them with the typical 89 Damage... that's one of the reasons i only want Allies from this Forum. Everyone should benefit from a Seed Bearer :)

nazrin992
10-03-2016, 11:01 AM
I will never have any luck on getting SB as RB. Eaxctly how much seeds they drop? Otherwise, I think typical high level RBs is enough for me.

Reggy Stern
10-03-2016, 01:02 PM
I will never have any luck on getting SB as RB. Eaxctly how much seeds they drop? Otherwise, I think typical high level RBs is enough for me.

At least 200 midgrade for every participant (have summoned SB 2-3x now) but what's more important it lasts 24 hours but with 90 HP (though with insanely high def) so it can potentially give out that number of seeds to more than 5 people

I summoned one and got pissed off an ally reduced the HP by 75% and only one other ally got to it

IvanLedah21
10-03-2016, 01:34 PM
That's fine. I like your Synergistic Thinking.

Last night i have encountered 2 Seed Bearers. Unfortunately not all of my Allies are from this Forum. They nuked them with the typical 89 Damage... that's one of the reasons i only want Allies from this Forum. Everyone should benefit from a Seed Bearer :)

Yeah, I saw someone say they know people who have teams to deal about 50% to level 50, 60 AND 70 bosses (I'm not THAT OCD lol) so I figured have a team that can seriously hurt, but not kill, RBs.

I don't exclude non-forum dwellers from my FL, but I DO give priority to forum users for new slots on it. Five of the last six people I added to my FL are on this forum.

Random Note: I saw someone with the FKG name "Raid Boss Lives Matter" lol

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 02:54 PM
current lvl: 75, helper squad: 86k, 381 speed
I tag RB with a single 2* and usually do less than 1k damage. seed bearers get hit for 1-2 damage

I've been increasing in lvl so quickly for the last couple weeks, I no longer have allies with helper squads stronger than mine. that said, my helper squad only has four 4* and one 3* girl as all my 5* that I've gotten from events and gacha are still low lvls.

that will change once my main 5* (waterlily) gets to lvl 70 and has some ampys pumped into her. but until then, my (helper) squad is mainly being used as a rear guard and cleanup crew.

if you're looking for another rainbow friend, just ignore this. cause I don't have any.
but soon my main squad will be able to solo the final boss in 12-5

otherwise
id: 558164414

p.s. I consistently kick people that 1-shot just spawned RBs and those who don't bother to log in during events.

IvanLedah21
10-03-2016, 03:38 PM
current lvl: 75, helper squad: 86k, 381 speed
I tag RB with a single 2* and usually do less than 1k damage. seed bearers get hit for 1-2 damage

I've been increasing in lvl so quickly for the last couple weeks, I no longer have allies with helper squads stronger than mine. that said, my helper squad only has four 4* and one 3* girl as all my 5* that I've gotten from events and gacha are still low lvls.

that will change once my main 5* (waterlily) gets to lvl 70 and has some ampys pumped into her. but until then, my (helper) squad is mainly being used as a rear guard and cleanup crew.

if you're looking for another rainbow friend, just ignore this. cause I don't have any.
but soon my main squad will be able to solo the final boss in 12-5

otherwise
id: 558164414

p.s. I consistently kick people that 1-shot just spawned RBs and those who don't bother to log in during events.

I'll take a weaker ally that visits forums to stay informed over the uninformed masses who nuke RBs ; )
I'll see about adding you when I get home from work.

Wutan
10-03-2016, 04:00 PM
I'll take a weaker ally that visits forums to stay informed over the uninformed masses who nuke RBs ; )
I'll see about adding you when I get home from work.

Same for me. I added you as well.

IvanLedah21
10-03-2016, 05:21 PM
sent a request to ShiroSeigi, hoping that's you lol

Raine
10-04-2016, 03:00 AM
I don't exclude non-forum dwellers from my FL, but I DO give priority to forum users for new slots on it. Five of the last six people I added to my FL are on this forum.

Random Note: I saw someone with the FKG name "Raid Boss Lives Matter" lol

That was me actually, so make it 6 out of 6. :P I've been lurking recently and have read about your helper team. Then while playing last night, your name came up on 1 of the raid bosses I fought (I usually take a peek at the participants). Lol. Thanks for adding me up!

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 04:05 AM
sent a request to ShiroSeigi, hoping that's you lol

indeed, sir.

IvanLedah21
10-04-2016, 10:37 AM
That was me actually, so make it 6 out of 6. :P I've been lurking recently and have read about your helper team. Then while playing last night, your name came up on 1 of the raid bosses I fought (I usually take a peek at the participants). Lol. Thanks for adding me up!

Oh that's you? LOL, but I don't remember if I actually added you (I usually don't add people if I have a slot until I confirm there are no forum dwellers wanting a spot on my FL lol) but if I haven't, I will when I get home this evening.

Raine
10-04-2016, 02:04 PM
Oh that's you? LOL, but I don't remember if I actually added you (I usually don't add people if I have a slot until I confirm there are no forum dwellers wanting a spot on my FL lol) but if I haven't, I will when I get home this evening.

You did actually (I was the one named "RaidBossLivesMatter") :P I just casually sent the request in-game (without posting) and was surprised to see your name and Wutan on my ally list when I woke up.

Wutan
10-04-2016, 03:08 PM
You did actually (I was the one named "RaidBossLivesMatter") :P I just casually sent the request in-game (without posting) and was surprised to see your name and Wutan on my ally list when I woke up.

i added you after Ivan posted your FKG Name. Didn't see you on my Request List before :o
But you are very welcome :)

Buster Wolf
10-04-2016, 05:20 PM
I have 9 spot free on friend list, FC is 613230957

Raine
10-04-2016, 06:07 PM
i added you after Ivan posted your FKG Name. Didn't see you on my Request List before :o
But you are very welcome :)

Thanks! :o I was quite struggling with achieving the 3* in Calla stages 9 and 12 at the time, even when cycling through my 3 strongest helpers (squads were too slow/too fast/newly evolved/magic-heavy). Your squads made it possible for me to finally get all the 36 medals.

I don't exactly have a lot of 4/5* on my squads (much less a 6*), but I hope I'll be able to pay back sometime.

renchon
10-05-2016, 04:25 AM
add me : renchon

pretty need much of friends for this event (i'm sure i'm will not harm your raidboss (just weak atk it) :)

IvanLedah21
10-05-2016, 07:41 AM

Pretty sure I already have you or I'd add you lol.

@Renchon: believe I have a slot open, I'll add you when I get home from work this evening, or you can shoot me an invite (don't have my ID on hand but it's posted earlier in this thread) and I'll accept then.

Luxrain
10-05-2016, 10:32 AM
First time posting in a forum, Figured I'd look for some friends for this Event. New to the game only a couple days old.

Friend ID - 792796099

My Battle Power is -
Helper Unit - 45809 ( I think )

Soltrec
10-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Got 6 free slots available so if anyone wants to add me, you are more than welcome. Looking for someone active, preferably.

Soltrec (109) - 572197597

No nuking, please.

nazrin992
10-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Got 6 free slots available so if anyone wants to add me, you are more than welcome. Looking for someone active, preferably.

Soltrec (109) - 572197597

No nuking, please.

Just sent a request.

Just sent a request.

IvanLedah21
10-05-2016, 11:57 AM
OK have to check on Renchon, Soltrec and Luxrain when I get home.

Reposting my ID so people don't have to dig back through the thread to find it:
FKG ID: 531466298

Current Helper Squad:
BB -> Frit -> Anemone -> Alpinia -> FP

Possibly swapping in Dianthus for FP when she gets leveled a bit more, so it'd be:

BB -> Frit -> Dianthus -> Anemone -> Alpinia

Takes a hit in Speed (FP 695 -> D 550) for more AoE power.
And if anyone is wondering, HELL NO to Anemone coming out, even if her 400 speed slows the squad down she's my favorite girl and has received over 20 of each Ampy so... yeah, not happening. Her Random Hit x3 skill coming after two, maybe three AoE skills helps with OTKOs too ; )

fromelette
10-05-2016, 04:50 PM
I'm just back from my trip and now I've got 3 free slots due to those 4 days away.

My ID is 358241593 and team and level information is on my sig.

Edit: Please send me a PM in case I don't add you in a few hours. I might not have recognized your name and I give priority to forum users.

Buster Wolf
10-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Pretty sure I already have you or I'd add you lol.

I know I have you on my list since I frequently use your helper team.

IvanLedah21
10-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Moarsi, I see somehow you got dropped from my list, cuz you were on the request list, picked you back up.

Any of you go by "Heare"? That person is on my request list, but I don't want to pick them up unless they're a forum goer.

Actually, I'm at the point where I might start kicking people just to fit more forum-goers in, so if you're one of the following, let me know so I don't kick you lol:
Mei
MysticDawn
Black Bunny
Grezzo
Zaal
Aken
adlm02
swiggityswootle
VortexMagus
Dokizoid
hds258
Chronicles
SoaringCitadel
deathcap
tinychibi
darksl22

fate
10-05-2016, 06:52 PM
I'm just back from my trip and now I've got 3 free slots due to those 4 days away.

Sr I don't check this forum regularly, but somehow you're in my list again

fromelette
10-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Sr I don't check this forum regularly, but somehow you're in my list again

I had a request from you in my allies page when I came back so I just accepted it :)

renchon
10-06-2016, 01:02 AM
OK have to check on Renchon, Soltrec and Luxrain when I get home.

Reposting my ID so people don't have to dig back through the thread to find it:
FKG ID: 531466298

Current Helper Squad:
BB -> Frit -> Anemone -> Alpinia -> FP

Possibly swapping in Dianthus for FP when she gets leveled a bit more, so it'd be:

BB -> Frit -> Dianthus -> Anemone -> Alpinia

Takes a hit in Speed (FP 695 -> D 550) for more AoE power.
And if anyone is wondering, HELL NO to Anemone coming out, even if her 400 speed slows the squad down she's my favorite girl and has received over 20 of each Ampy so... yeah, not happening. Her Random Hit x3 skill coming after two, maybe three AoE skills helps with OTKOs too ; )

friend request sended

IvanLedah21
10-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Any of you go by "Heare"? That person is on my request list, but I don't want to pick them up unless they're a forum goer.

Actually, I'm at the point where I might start kicking people just to fit more forum-goers in, so if you're one of the following, let me know so I don't kick you lol:
Mei
MysticDawn
Black Bunny
Grezzo
Zaal
Aken
adlm02
swiggityswootle
VortexMagus
Dokizoid
hds258
Chronicles
SoaringCitadel
deathcap
tinychibi
darksl22

Seraphim
10-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Will be doing the same soon, haven't really done a purge for months x) Just added names I liked the sound of LMAO! Well that and I need to test for bug nukers when its timer has only just began *less than half an hour*. Naturally, will let forumers get away with it though as long as they learn eventually.

IvanLedah21
10-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Ouranium and Ethereal, are you still playing? You've both gotten up to 4 days inactive, and you're both still low level despite me picking you up over a month ago.

Also, does anyone here go by the FKG tags:
Heare
Someone
Skiminok
Fredzzz
jtkitty
Wolf

Those are pending requests, if I clear out my FL I'll pick up a few of them. If you're a forum dweller, let me know here or Nutaku mail so I make sure to pick you up.

MysticDawn
10-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Ouranium and Ethereal, are you still playing? You've both gotten up to 4 days inactive, and you're both still low level despite me picking you up over a month ago.

Also, does anyone here go by the FKG tags:
Heare
Someone
Skiminok
Fredzzz
jtkitty
Wolf

Those are pending requests, if I clear out my FL I'll pick up a few of them. If you're a forum dweller, let me know here or Nutaku mail so I make sure to pick you up.
Just to let you know, I do occasionally check the forum. :3

fromelette
10-10-2016, 10:47 PM

Edit: Please send me a PM in case I don't add you in a few hours. I might not have recognized your name and I give priority to forum users.

Got two more free spots due to Seed Bearer nukers. I feel bad removing them at times but having no way to talk to them makes it inevitable.

furude20
10-11-2016, 08:21 AM
I'm looking for active friends here. Got some slots by kicking out those who are inactive after 5 days.

I log in and play for a while daily so yeah no worries about me (unless really really busy!)

Do tell me your name if you have send a request.

ID : 100833999
Name is well... the same as this forum...

nazrin992
10-11-2016, 11:20 AM
I'm looking for active friends here. Got some slots by kicking out those who are inactive after 5 days.

I log in and play for a while daily so yeah no worries about me (unless really really busy!)

Do tell me your name if you have send a request.

ID : 100833999
Name is well... the same as this forum...

After 5 days you kicked them? That's kind of mean.

Also, sent. You got Justicia. Lucky you.

IvanLedah21
10-11-2016, 12:45 PM
After 5 days you kicked them? That's kind of mean.

Also, sent. You got Justicia. Lucky you.

I kick people that aren't forum goers at two days of inactivity. That's because:
1) I like active friends who will spawn RBs for me and benefit from mine and
2) My all-rainbow helper squad is in high demand, so if they're inactive, I kick and accept a request from someone who IS active and therefore will benefit

This is the reason I asked Ouranium and Ethereal if they're still playing, because I picked them up over a month ago due to their forum posts, but I haven't seen them post since, they're level 30 and 40 after a month, and they're 5 days inactive now. I'm more reluctant to kick people I know visit the forums, but if they're no longer planning to play much/at all, I'm going to kick them due to the above reasons. Those who don't visit the forums I have no way of contacting so I just kick and move on. If that's "mean" then so be it, I've got forum peeps looking for a strong helper.