PDA

View Full Version : Ally Power Bug?

Lied
04-26-2016, 04:35 AM
I'm not sure why, but recently I've been noticing my ally helper squads' displayed power seems to have dropped from what it used to be even though the units seem to be stronger/higher leveled. Recently, I haven't even seen any helper squads that break 50k power, even though I know I had a few as allies before. Is this some display bug or is something else happening?

http://i.imgur.com/gyEQOLq.png

These numbers seem really low for these teams. Also it shouldn't be the "scaling down" effect that was talked about in other threads because my highest level unit is level 58 (the same as the highest level in any of these teams).

My own helper/highest power squad for reference:
http://i.imgur.com/lvD2EDf.png

Has anyone else experienced this or know what's going on?

Corintis
04-26-2016, 04:40 AM
Oh, I actually was thinking that some appeared to be lower than they should be as well. Likewise, I don't have a clue.

soranokira
04-26-2016, 04:47 AM
the powers in those team look normal to me, since they have minimal evolved girls.
also remember that affection stats are not included in helper selection screen power.

Lied
04-26-2016, 04:53 AM
the powers in those team look normal to me, since they have minimal evolved girls.
also remember that affection stats are not included in helper selection screen power.

I didn't know that was the case. That might explain the power levels, but I still feel like I used to see higher numbers from most of my ally teams.

EDIT:
So do helper teams use the items they have equipped to them, or are they treated as 0 affection/0 item characters?

Masterwolf
04-26-2016, 05:19 AM
I believe they use them, however I do not think they show in the power levels. It would explain why some helper teams seem to perform better than their power level.

Corintis
04-26-2016, 05:26 AM
Oh I was wondering what the missing factor was. Before this thread popped up, I thought everyone just neglecting their girls on the verge of abuse.

I didn't know that was the case. That might explain the power levels, but I still feel like I used to see higher numbers from most of my ally teams.
Same thing; one of my allies in particular had a boatcrap of 70k, but sometime in the past few days, it dropped down to 55k. Of course, all those units were highly leveled and formation hasn't changed (it was really hard not to notice this).

soranokira
04-26-2016, 06:46 AM
Oh I was wondering what the missing factor was. Before this thread popped up, I thought everyone just neglecting their girls on the verge of abuse.

Same thing; one of my allies in particular had a boatcrap of 70k, but sometime in the past few days, it dropped down to 55k. Of course, all those units were highly leveled and formation hasn't changed (it was really hard not to notice this).

that might be due to level scaling. basically, ally power may be reduced if your highest level girl does not match up to theirs (evolving resets the girl to lvl 1 which also the scaling.)

Corintis
04-26-2016, 07:15 AM
So in which case, if you freshly evolve a unit like I have in the past few days, then there's a strong likelyhood that you're also gonna shoot your ally-power in the foot. And vice-versa, the higher you level the units, the more likely you'll see your allies at full strength, got it.

Edit: Scaling to evolved units is so dumb :mad:

Ramazan
04-26-2016, 07:31 AM
I have an ally, his name starts with N, cant remember now. On saturday he had 328k, on sunday it dropped to 220k, yesterday he was 55k and today he's 600k ish now. Others say on discord about a man with 2 million power. I think it surely is a bug dunno why.

MiqDoloran
04-26-2016, 09:52 AM
2 million power

I imagine you'd need something like 5 full squads of evolved max affection rainbows to achieve this. lel

Armeris
04-26-2016, 02:57 PM
Not sure but Nutaku on the new section say:

Monday, May 25th 2016
The second phase of the first Flower Knight Girl event has now begun. The event's duration has been extended to the 3rd of May, 2016, to compensate for the squad issues we have addressed. A discount has been added to the Premium Gacha Machine with the Nutaku Gold Payment option.
The Discount can only be used once per account.

Maybe is related, maybe no, I've no idea of what squad issues the game suffer on the past days XD.

PS: I can't see any discount on Gacha Premiun with gold o_O.

Flan
04-26-2016, 03:57 PM
I imagine you'd need something like 5 full squads of evolved max affection rainbows to achieve this. lel

Max Level, max affection, evolved St.Paulia is about 20k power by herself, unless a 6* star max affection evolved unit is about 100k then you're not getting to 2 million ever. I didn't take into account equipment, but I don't think that the 6* units with max level equipment are going to hit 100k each and besides the chance of having every single space filled out with 6* units that have 4 equipment slots is unlikely to say the least.

Lied
04-26-2016, 08:00 PM
Not sure but Nutaku on the new section say:

Maybe is related, maybe no, I've no idea of what squad issues the game suffer on the past days XD.

PS: I can't see any discount on Gacha Premiun with gold o_O.

The discount is the button that says "Spend 100 Nutaku Gold to Use Once" above the normal draw options (since normally, 100 gold = 1 gem).

soranokira
04-26-2016, 08:13 PM
I have an ally, his name starts with N, cant remember now. On saturday he had 328k, on sunday it dropped to 220k, yesterday he was 55k and today he's 600k ish now. Others say on discord about a man with 2 million power. I think it surely is a bug dunno why.

600k and 2mil power are bugs. full rainbow teams dont go a lot further than 500k even based on DMM standards. and apparently power can be managed by editing squad 1's total power setup.