PDA

View Full Version : Low level elite guard

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 11:00 PM
Hey I am low level player who started about 3 days ago and I am trying to get as much EP as possible for Lilith event, I am at 68,942 SED at the moment so is there any strategy to getting points efficiently?

nip101
04-27-2016, 11:26 PM
Best way to get ep is to solo kill everything. If your able to solo killing a SEG will give 2 times the the points as a normal EG so if you can try to solo kill one of them.

Basically last hitting gives 2x ep or getting highest dmg gives 2x but if you get both you get 3x the ep.

Once you've started sharing/tapping other peoples your EG level will probably get to high for you to solo since your sed is really low so you might as well just tap as much as u can to try to get Sr wilds and what not as drops.

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the info. Do you think I can get the lilith card in time from 85k EP?

nip101
04-28-2016, 12:59 AM
Maybe? Try to see how much you get in a day and see if you'll reach 250k. A couple tips are to make sure you get the 2 free slayers (and max them). Also focus on lvling moe cards to 60~ with your wilds since they will give you the most sed/lvl.

Arekusu
04-28-2016, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the info. Do you think I can get the lilith card in time from 85k EP?

The Lilith card is the 250,000K EP reward, and there's 5 days left so I think you can do it, but it may be close. Did you get the N Slayers? You can buy N Gacha tickets with Pero, level up the slayer cards to boost your total SED during the event. If it's not looking like you're scoring enough EP to make it even with that then you can spend real money on Event Gacha tickets and try to get the R and SR Slayers and level those up, and keep killing as many bosses as possible not wasting any focus.

EDIT: I can see see nip replied before I did. IF you do get the slayers, levelling those up to 100 first certainly takes priority over any other cards, the SED multiplier grows as the slayer cards level grows, and will grant a bigger bonus to total event SED then levelling any non-slayer cards.