PDA

View Full Version : where to find manyu spirits

01banshee
04-29-2016, 02:37 PM
Ok, maybe I'm going about this wrong but.. I've been just using Gachu seeds in the hopes of getting 3* & 4*, or Manyu's. You see, I'm level 30 but majority of my girls are around level 20. Some are under, some are over. Is there a better way to be getting Manyu spirits?

makinaz
04-29-2016, 02:38 PM
Saturday - Red/blue daily quest
Wednesday - Puprle/Yellow daily quest

Secret Garden at the end of normal campaign stages also drop manyuu, they are the best way to farm them. Dailies are kinda poo

PhalzyrD
04-29-2016, 03:13 PM
Yes doing the 2-1 quest costs 12 stamina and gives you chance for bonus stage which will give you 2 mayu... The chance is to get bonus stage or boss fight, so if you have a boss waiting in your raid area you get better chance for it to be bonus stage... the 50 stamina ones are bad stam per manyu so skip it till you get to 80 stamina bonus stage which is what 11-1 it starts giving those? not there yet myself.

Been doing 5-4 a lot myself as though the stam costs more to due that quest the exp ratio is greater per stamina used and to me seems better odds of bonus stage. note that 50 stam gardens start on stage 6-1 so... this can get repetitive...

Don't forget to do the lower level daily quests even if you don't want the dragon or such as the flower you get as reward can be used to rejeuve stamina or get girls...

fluffs
04-29-2016, 03:34 PM
Using the flower to rejuve stamina is silly; please don't do that. You can also use it to increase your harem and accessory limit, and it'll take hundreds of them to get the girls you want from premium gacha unless you have supreme luck, so even if you buy nutaku gold you probably want to use flowers sparingly.

Best ways to get manyu: I recommend going for 3* in all normal missions from bottom to top, making sure you have enough stamina to get the bonus missions when they appear. Focus on using manyu on the 20 girls you want in your team, but once they're 24 or so the weakest manyu doesn't help them much, so you can use it on other girls instead, and after 40 or so the midlevel manyu isn't as effective.

Oh, and it's generally better to do higher level missions rather than lower level missions as long as you've already gotten 3* on the missions. Some will say it's more worth-while to do the lower level quests, but it's a waste of time to get those weak raid-bosses and you have chances at better rewards from chests in chapter 12... and at least a chance at much better manyu quality from the bonus stages.

nip101
04-29-2016, 03:36 PM
As people have said, basically just farm 2-1 and run the bonus quest. Also I'd recommend getting girls to about 30 using the crappy manyu's and getting the rest of the way with the bronze ones.

PhalzyrD
04-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Using the flower to rejuve stamina is silly; please don't do that. You can also use it to increase your harem and accessory limit, and it'll take hundreds of them to get the girls you want from premium gacha unless you have supreme luck, so even if you buy nutaku gold you probably want to use flowers sparingly.

So wasting countless gems on bad chance to get a decent girl on premium pull isn't silly, but using one gem to give me enough stamina to continue playing (and possibly get 4+ gems to replace it) is silly? I guess I could wait five hours to level before playing and thus use them more efficiently, that is true but silly? Maybe not as efficient... However in some cases I have actually gotten gems I wouldn't have that day if I hadn't rejeuved stamina...

You have chances at better rewards from chests in chapter 12... and at least a chance at much better manyu quality from the bonus stages.

Not to chapter 12 yet, working on getting my girls stronger... but once there I will certainly be doing the 80 stam stage for manyu hunting.

I should probably save some manyus for Lavender... 23/24 medals, think I'll leave it at that...

Skyleo
04-30-2016, 02:42 AM
So wasting countless gems on bad chance to get a decent girl on premium pull isn't silly, but using one gem to give me enough stamina to continue playing (and possibly get 4+ gems to replace it) is silly? I guess I could wait five hours to level before playing and thus use them more efficiently, that is true but silly? Maybe not as efficient...

Using gems to get a stamina refill is almost always silly, honestly.
It "just" speed up things a little bit, giving you more gold/manyuus/seeds/gifts... which can be farm every day, while using gems is the only way to get 5* (and 6*, but eh).
Obviously, you'll sometimes get bad draws, but you can't really say that rates are bad...

However in some cases I have actually gotten gems I wouldn't have that day if I hadn't rejeuved stamina...

Except if it's for a time-limited quest, there is no need to rush (and to use gems to get a refill), as you can always try again later.

I should probably save some manyus for Lavender... 23/24 medals, think I'll leave it at that...

Why are you stopping at 23 medals ?
I mean, why are you saying "no" to 2 free gems + a power-up on Lavander ?
Unless you're not powerful enough, of course, yeah.

nip101
04-30-2016, 05:18 AM

Agreed, you guys should seriously not be wasting gems on stam refills. The only time is for events in the future that we might have that require a lot of stamina to get the units. I haven't' looked into it but odds are were going to have events that require a lot of stamina to get the "perfect" version of girls.

kojaku
04-30-2016, 05:24 AM
Yeah, that's the point, gems used for refills are never coming back, and since gems from daily maps don't refresh, the amount we can get for free is limited and numbered (Excluding the really low chance of getting one from gathering). It means they are being used to speed up things due to impatiency. That's what seems silly unless it's reaally necessary due to events or whatsoever.

11x pull gives a 52% chance of getting a 5* or better, with a 6% being a 6* instead which is the only way to upgrade the team outside of event girls. Nonetheless, it has to be noted that going to gacha willy-nilly every time you get 50 stars is also silly. Before doing that you have to take into account what are your chances of getting non repeated 5-6* characters in case you succesfully hit the 52% upper half of the pulls, and if getting doubles is worth it or not. For example, now that there is people with 2 or even 3 5* girls, doing gatcha again has only, roughly a 30% or worse chance to bring something new to the table, so in those cases, sitting on gems until new girls are released might be a better option. Specially if they are still leveling/evolving their 4* and up.

Btw, yeah, if you can, go for the 24/24, i did it al level 30ish with 32K and 20-25K teams and a really nice helper team, so it's not too hard once you find good helpers and rng doesn't troll you with the panels.

Lied
04-30-2016, 07:05 AM
It depends on how you're approaching the game. If you don't particularly care about getting a certain 5 or 6 star girl, there's no reason to roll the premium gacha when a team of guaranteed 5 stars, upgraded 3-4 stars, and event girls can clear all the content. Using stamina refills intelligently isn't about being impatient, it's about giving you a power spike earlier on so that you can spend more time at a stronger level, farming higher-end content sooner, which builds on itself. It's also useful to quickly get to the stage where you can leave/sleep without your stamina filling up so none is wasted. Once you reach a comfortable state, you can just sit on gems until an event or if they release a good deal in the gacha.

makinaz
04-30-2016, 07:55 AM
11x pull gives a 52% chance of getting a 5* or better, with a 6% being a 6* instead

That's not how math works.

Lied
04-30-2016, 08:08 AM

Those actually are the odds:

Chances of getting at least one 5 or 6 star in 11 pulls:
1 - (1 - .005 - .06) ^ 11 = .52 or 52%

Chances of getting at least one 6 star in 11 pulls:
1 - (1 - .005) ^ 11 = .054 or 5.4%

Eab1990
04-30-2016, 08:34 AM

Not this shit again.

Yes, it is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_distribution

Though I'm not sure where 52% comes from. Unless I'm missing something, the formula for one 5* in 11 rolls is 11 * .06 * (.94)^10 = ~0.3555 or 35.55%.

6* is about right though. It's 11 * .005 * (.995)^10 = ~0.0523 or 5.23%.

Edit: Oh, we're using different formulas. My formula is the %age of getting EXACTLY one 5* or 6*. The other formula is getting AT LEAST one 5* or 6*.

MiqDoloran
04-30-2016, 10:20 AM
Actually thought that the given percentages were for the entire draw, not for each girl, urg.

PhalzyrD
04-30-2016, 12:56 PM
It "just" speed up things a little bit, giving you more gold/manyuus/seeds/gifts... which can be farm every day, while using gems is the only way to get 5* (and 6*, but eh).
Obviously, you'll sometimes get bad draws, but you can't really say that rates are bad...
I wasn't saying they were, you did ;) and I was responding with that in mind. I see what your saying now that I'm much higher level/power. I also mistakenly thought the daily reset each day. Not at a week in yet, so didn't realize they didn't... I have enough girls to attend to right now without my next 50 pull so will probably hold now for awhile save for events.

Why are you stopping at 23 medals ?
I mean, why are you saying "no" to 2 free gems + a power-up on Lavander ?
Unless you're not powerful enough, of course, yeah.
I can make it through with most of my chars when I posted that now they should be able to breeze through it, but the last level was a bit too RNG, not sure how many tries it'll take to get through it. I might give it another few goes. .... (EDIT) and three tries later my main unit finally passed both rotating arrows to get the boss I always miss... so 24 medals yay :D

Yang
04-30-2016, 02:26 PM
Ok a lot of people have been saying 2-1 to farm for SG 12 but i will give another suggestion run 1-3.

Now there is obviusly the question about "why this crappy stage?" Well... that pretty simple because even if you are more efficient with 5-4 or 2-1 1-3 just gives you a little efficiency in gold exp and whatnot, while 5-4 uses 2 much stamina to actualy farm a lot of manyus which you need and the 2-1 is a little more efficient while consuming 3 more stamina each run.

Well everything is up to you if you want to have more efficiency i suggest running 5-4 but if your only interested in manyus farm 1-3 or 2-1. In every case you will need double the exp you get from the maps if you want to level after 40 so before that you can just farm leisurely everyone of those maps.

Skyleo
04-30-2016, 03:29 PM
After you hit lvl 40, you should really start grinding satge 11/12 to get advanced secret gardens
Otherwise, you'll spend way too much gold just for upgrading

Pangalan
05-01-2016, 05:59 PM
I'm level 40 and have reached Mission level 11. Should I stay here for a bit and spam 11-1 for manyus? All my characters are level 34-36. Is there a specific level in Mission 11 or 12 that is nice to spam like 2-1?

Drayvhen
05-01-2016, 07:20 PM
You can get ampys from 12, not sure about 11.

Tenhou
05-01-2016, 07:58 PM
12-3 is nice to spam.

Lied
05-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Is there a particular reason 12-3 is preferred to 12-4? Easier to get all the chests?

Skyleo
05-01-2016, 09:49 PM
12-3 gives more gold (2k vs 1.3k), while 12-4 has a better EXP/stam ratio (13.7 vs 13.5)

And yeah, I find that it's easier to get all the chest in 12-3 than in 12-4

sniddy
05-02-2016, 12:56 AM
I'm struggling a little at level 39 with mission 11, I can clear it but I really feel I need to build some depth to my teams

Is spamming 1-3 for gardens probably my best option?

Skyleo
05-02-2016, 03:51 AM
If your girls are low-lvl, yeah, spam the beginner garden.

After that, it's better to switch to advanced

sniddy
05-02-2016, 06:01 AM
The 4/5s are geting to 30's

The 3's some are at 30 but quite a few are 20

My 1st 10+1 pull was a near bust - 1 4* so I'm liekly to take a while getting a really good squad under me thanks to that

nip101
05-02-2016, 02:09 PM
You should really work towards evolving some girls. They get a small boost (or loss depending but very minor) for getting evolved but the big thing is you can get them to lvl 20-30 really cheap/fast and that's a huge stat boost.

You can use the lvl 20 Manyus all the way to 50 and should be fine on money. I'm at 820k coins and mainly did 2-1.

With the 3* i wouldn't bother going higher then 30 since you should have enough 5/4*s to work towards evolving. You should be getting another 5* on Thur/fri from event to.

PhalzyrD
05-02-2016, 02:30 PM
nip101: Curious to how long you have been playing, and if F2P... 820K is a lot of coin to be holding, as I just found out 150K required to evolve my 5* so I can see this getting rather costly to evolve all girls. I already done a 3* and 4*, and now have dragons to do 5* and another 4* Character quest red ones. The 3* evolved is now stronger than my 5* un-evolved so I can see the benifit from even doing them but think that is last as soon I'll be having all 4* or above. Is it because I've only been playing around 7 days and been leveling a lot that 800K seems like a lot to have on hand? :D I've gotten now to the point that I'm mostly waiting for stam to rejeuve... currently I have 158K coins but holding off to make sure I can level lavender up as much as I can as she'll be my new strongest girl.

Back on topic: Yes evolving even the 3* girls are a major boost, I did one of my 3* girls just to see what evolving was about I guess, anyway she is now my second strongest character even more power than my max level 5*s un-evolved. she is only up to level 41 after evolving. They are also much easier to evolve as the dragon requirement is easy to get at low power level.

I realized early on that using 10 manyu at a time is a must to save on upgrade cost. If you level up girl as you get them you wind up spending a lot more coin...

nip101
05-02-2016, 03:17 PM
I've been playing since day one so 3 weeks? not sure, also im f2p. Any other people have a ton of coins to? I know I've been spending a lot though since I've spent 450k on evolving and even have a lvl 70 orchid.

Pangalan
05-02-2016, 03:44 PM
I've been playing since day one so 3 weeks? not sure, also im f2p. Any other people have a ton of coins to? I know I've been spending a lot though since I've spent 450k on evolving and even have a lvl 70 orchid.

So you only did 2-1 to bring your girls to level 50? I also have only 200k gold atm, saving it up to evolve some knights

sniddy
05-02-2016, 03:48 PM
I can believe it on the gold I have over 200k sitting there and I've been pretty inefficient on upgrades happily using 5 - 7 spirits at a time not saving for 10

2-1, I've been running 1-3.....seems to be working out fine but I may run stage 8 of the event a few time for the gifts

The 3 stars have now dropped right off the radar they're 30 ish so they'll hold me for now - I may pick some of the more pokey ones or ones with easy to max skills and maybe come back to them....

Yeh so far spirt farming si 1-3 and hope for gardens for me and I can easily get 20+ in a session

nip101
05-02-2016, 04:05 PM
So you only did 2-1 to bring your girls to level 50? I also have only 200k gold atm, saving it up to evolve some knights

Mostly only 2-1. I did run a lot of ?-4 of the event but that doesnt give manyus, would explain my excess gold. You could probably run 1-3 to. Last few days I've been doing some 2-1 and some 12-4 since I've been trying to get better equipment. about equal stam of both i'd say.

sniddy
05-02-2016, 04:16 PM
1-3 has 3 chests same as 2-1 but costs 3 less stamina

I assume the odds of getting something other then a 2* is the same....so why 2-1 over 1-3?

Tenhou
05-02-2016, 04:27 PM

Would have had a ton of coins, but i have evolved 13 girls now where only 4 of them are bronzies, so currently at 255k. Have also brought most of my evolved up a great deal where three are 60 and the others around 30-40.

And before anyone asks, yes i am a free player too. Ran 2-1 until my team could manage 12-3 and now run that forever until the day i can clear 12-5 reliably.

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 06:27 PM
The math is right. but the statement related to that is wrong. its 52% chance that you wouldn't get a 5*+. so its actually 48% chance you would get a 5*+ from the pull.

Lied
05-02-2016, 07:04 PM
The math is right. but the statement related to that is wrong. its 52% chance that you wouldn't get a 5*+. so its actually 48% chance you would get a 5*+ from the pull.

Chances of getting no 5 or 6 stars in 1 roll: 1 - .06 - .005 = .935
Chances of getting no 5 or 6 stars in 11 rolls: .935 ^ 11 = .477
Chances of getting at least 1 5 or 6 star in 11 rolls: 1 - .477 = 0.523

Not sure what's wrong there.