PDA

View Full Version : [Event] For the Sake of our Precious Memories

ZOLANTON
05-03-2016, 03:48 AM
Seems like the second event is starting immediately. That is right now, today. Another medal collection event with Edelweiss as the reward. This time your account needs to be at least level 10 in order to participate.

Rozen
05-03-2016, 04:36 AM
sounds harder

Lied
05-03-2016, 04:51 AM
Awesome, more flower gems. The announcement says it starts on the 5th though (after the current event ends), not today?

Nydaomond
05-03-2016, 04:56 AM
The banner does say it starts today, though?

http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/event/mainBanner2.jpg

ZOLANTON
05-03-2016, 05:50 AM
Maybe they had the banner ready from before they moved the Lavender event one day forward. Anyway this maintenance is taking forever, almost 3 hours already.

Lied
05-03-2016, 06:15 AM
The banner does say it starts today, though?

Oh you're right, the day/month date format threw me off (I just saw the 05 where I usually see the day in and didn't notice the 03).

Mattress
05-03-2016, 06:33 AM
New event: Rescue Edelweiss from the maintenance!

Ramazan
05-03-2016, 06:35 AM
And here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Edelweiss) is our pretty cute girl as well as one of the most useless golds.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 06:52 AM
Forgive the newbie question, but can someone explain "account level"? Thanks

Ancarius
05-03-2016, 06:56 AM
In the top part of your Home screen you see your general level. You get exp for just completing mission, which restores all your stamina and gathering points. At level 40 you unlock the ability to upgrade equipment. It's like a general Progress level to see how far somebody is, although progress can vary, depending on what that player did. :P

Zenithale
05-03-2016, 07:21 AM
And here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Edelweiss) is our pretty cute girl as well as one of the most useless golds.
Indeed, she's really cute, but why useless? I didn't check but maybe her stats are bad in comparison with other Gold?

About cuties, do you know if that's possible to play with the NPC character (you use as Avatar), one day?

PhalzyrD
05-03-2016, 07:24 AM
Why have a level requirement (let alone one so low anyone playing has), Why not just let players find out the enemies are harder ;)

Instead why not state enemy levels start at 10 or say enemies for this event is between 10-50?

ZOLANTON
05-03-2016, 07:32 AM
Level 10 can be obtained in one day as well. I have no idea why they do that, but maybe it's a way to warn us that future events will have a similar requirement. And since the events will get tougher as they go by, it could be a way of telling us "start playing if you want the event rewards"

Tenhou
05-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Indeed, she's really cute, but why useless? I didn't check but maybe her stats are bad in comparison with other Gold?

He's just being salty that another girl he found first is not the event girl.

She has stats comparable to most golds with more attack focused than other stats. Her abilities are pretty nice for any group that you want to clear nests with. 10% heal is not bad, especially if you go and clear several nests. She also comes with extra speed to help your nest clearing group move along faster! Her skill deals a hefty sum of damage coupled with her high attack as well.

Lastly, she's gold and we will not have a full 20 team of golds for a long time unless we're whaling harshly.

PhalzyrD
05-03-2016, 07:58 AM
it could be a way of telling us "start playing if you want the event rewards"
Or a way to stop lower levels using helper squads to get medals they wouldn't normally be able to get. In that case they could simply have the events play like the character quests where you don't get a helper squad...

Ramazan
05-03-2016, 08:59 AM

About cuties, do you know if that's possible to play with the NPC character (you use as Avatar), one day?

Well, useless when you have 21 golds in your team and nobody have solar gauge fill thing. And no, devs not implemented her in game unlike anna. U can check her in here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Characters) if available. But this doesnt mean that they wont ofc. We all want her D:

Lied
05-03-2016, 09:33 AM
Well, the event maps are fairly easy, they just have some weird speed requirements needed to 3-medal with the web and tornado panels. Also the 50 stamina last map only gives 160 exp, so it's kind of a pain to keep running it.

EDIT: Took screenshots of the last 2 maps since I needed to run them again in case others want to plan before going in:

?-3
http://i.imgur.com/vQnSlKV.jpg

?-4
http://i.imgur.com/BQRHZR1.jpg

The nodes are really weak, so focusing on speed is more important that power. For example, used this for map 3:
http://i.imgur.com/HvqnDem.png
with team 1 and helper on the bottom and the rest on the middle node. The enemies can't even scratch most evo'd or high level characters.

Pangalan
05-03-2016, 09:53 AM
^ Yeah, you have to balance out each squad's speed. I had to repeat map ?-3 a couple times because of that until I readjusted each team's speed. I had 3 teams (including helper) with 580-600 or so speed at the starting point which leads to paths with the spiderwebs (that slow you down) and 2 teams with around 400 speed on the starting point on the paths with the tornadoes (which speed you up).

Lied
05-03-2016, 09:58 AM
I wasn't going to roll the new gacha since the rates are the same as normal, but I saw that the new 4-star (the one we can actually sort of expect to get) has an ignore web ability, which might be useful for part 2 of the event. Kind of tempted, but I'll probably wait until the second half before doing it.

ickss
05-03-2016, 10:08 AM
I got lucky and 3* event-4 on my second run, even though it looked like rng-hellish. Good luck to all of you i wish you won't struggle too much on this one like me !

I will add that i displayed ~16k squads with a very low speed helper (~350) for event-3. Two squad then died on the last boss, giving time for the others on top lane to finish the little ennemy spots. The helper went on the bottom and eventually killed the 2 bosses.
I thought i might as well share my experience in case some people had trouble with the map.

On a side note, i have to say it is really nice to have two events in a row without break, i hope it will go on like that. Good job nutaku !

Zenithale
05-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Well, useless when you have 21 golds in your team and nobody have solar gauge fill thing. And no, devs not implemented her in game unlike anna. U can check her in here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Characters) if available. But this doesnt mean that they wont ofc. We all want her D:
Hehe! ;)
I really hope she will be available one day. I was happy today when I have seen Cattleya (NPC from Orchid Mydler CQ) now available, she's soooo gorgeous :o. But she's a 6*... I won't probably never get her...

----------

For the second map I put all my teams on the left and only the Helper (with a low Speed) alone on the other Camp. I took me many tries before the Helper to stop to dodge the Pests.

Third map cleared (3 Medals) at the first try. For once RNG was nice with me.

Now i don't have enough Sta to continue... :( (I played 2 times the 80 Sta Blue Dragon Quest.)

Anyway, one thing is sure, these new Event does not give you a lot of XP... Once cleared we won't replay them, for sure.

Pangalan
05-03-2016, 10:50 AM
I wasn't going to roll the new gacha since the rates are the same as normal, but I saw that the new 4-star (the one we can actually sort of expect to get) has an ignore web ability, which might be useful for part 2 of the event. Kind of tempted, but I'll probably wait until the second half before doing it.

Lilac looks very useful! And there's an increased drop chance for her too supposedly. 30% chance for a 4* and whatever boost for Lilac. I might try doing a 10+1 roll eventually for the priority gacha. We only have 1 try though.

PhalzyrD
05-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Well, the event maps are fairly easy, they just have some weird speed requirements needed to 3-medal with the web and tornado panels. Also the 50 stamina last map only gives 160 exp, so it's kind of a pain to keep running it.

Yeah that last one took me a few tries more than I liked to get the darn girl to go towards boss rather than back out towards center... well 12 medals down :D

- - - Updated - - -

Lilac looks very useful! And there's an increased drop chance for her too supposedly. 30% chance for a 4* and whatever boost for Lilac. I might try doing a 10+1 roll eventually for the priority gacha. We only have 1 try though.

I didn't get her got 6 level 4* girls three duplicates so increased equip slots on 3 of my girls and will wait to level the other once I recover money from evolving 5*

ZeroZet
05-03-2016, 12:24 PM
E2-3 is an interesting one. You'll need speed-separated squads for it - 1-2 turboquick at lowest spawn, and rest suuper-slow, at highest spawn.
One sanik quad is probably better, so second rusher won't accidentally go to the lower lane with tornadoes instead of higher, with cobwebs and pest. Rest is up to the Random Number Goddess.

Lilac looks very useful! And there's an increased drop chance for her too supposedly. 30% chance for a 4* and whatever boost for Lilac. I might try doing a 10+1 roll eventually for the priority gacha. We only have 1 try though.Aaaaactually, nope. Done a 50fg roll (meh, 2 silvers, of that 1 new, and another 1 new bronze) - and Limited1 stayed on the Gacha screen. So most likely we'll have it for the full duration of the event.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Oh then it's just player level :)

I was afraid it had to do with the general nutaku account, and would favor money spenders...

Thank you :)

ZOLANTON
05-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Completed the first half with all 12 medals. It was a little tricky rng-wise but thankfuly my stamina was enough. You need to play a lot with your speed. In some stages you must have an all-slow squad, in others you need to interchange between a slow and a speedy squad, while the last one is pure luck/rng. It's not worth to farm the event stages XP-wise like the last event, so once you clear them, you better go and farm for manyus or whatever at the campaign stages. Only the last stage is noteworthy, giving about 6,500+ gold per run.

E2-1 is very easy enemy-wise but you need to make a set of two teams (3 in total with the helper). Make the first one very fast, while the second one has to be very slow, since it will go through the speed blocks. The helper squad should also be very fast. If you are lucky, either your fast or the helper squad will take the route to the bottom boss.

E2-2. 3 fast squads at the left camp, 2 slow ones at the right camp. It was a close call but my fast squads reached the bottom enemy just before one of the slow ones reached the flag. The hurricanes makes them fly.

E2-3 is quite interesting. I put my first team, who is very fast at about 600 speed, along with a helper team that has about the same speed, at the bottom starting point. The rest squads had between 280-350 speed and start at the top camp. All of them reached the flag at the same point.

E2-4 requires luck. It took me 5 tries to clear the circle enemies. Note that the boss in the center deals a lot of damage, so all of your squads must be strong enough to take him down (around 33k is good).

Pangalan
05-03-2016, 01:41 PM
I didn't get her got 6 level 4* girls three duplicates so increased equip slots on 3 of my girls and will wait to level the other once I recover money from evolving 5*

Six 4* girls isn't so bad I guess!

Aaaaactually, nope. Done a 50fg roll (meh, 2 silvers, of that 1 new, and another 1 new bronze) - and Limited1 stayed on the Gacha screen. So most likely we'll have it for the full duration of the event.

Oh, I see. Ty for the info. The "limited1" sign is misleading though, haha

sniddy
05-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Wow the experience for 50 stam is a real kick in the teeth

Ancarius
05-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Got the 4th in the 3rd try (no one ever left the circle, so it took ages) and after 8 try's i still need to do the 3rd mission. Always one Group doesn't want to split to the correct path. :/

BlueFalcon
05-03-2016, 02:50 PM
It really bothers me that they give neither warning nor timeframe for the maintenance on this game.

I'm in desperate need of Blue Bloom Dragons so I was waiting for the maintenance to be over so I could use my remaining stamina before going to sleep, but when 5am (PST) hit I couldn't wait any longer.

I don't know why it took so damn long in the first place but if I'd at least known it would last until whenever it ended I could have planned accordingly. I like events and all but I also like sleep.

Tenhou
05-03-2016, 05:17 PM
It really bothers me that they give neither warning nor timeframe for the maintenance on this game.

I'm in desperate need of Blue Bloom Dragons so I was waiting for the maintenance to be over so I could use my remaining stamina before going to sleep, but when 5am (PST) hit I couldn't wait any longer.

I don't know why it took so damn long in the first place but if I'd at least known it would last until whenever it ended I could have planned accordingly. I like events and all but I also like sleep.

You mean you missed the timers on the event missions that said X days X hours X minutes left?

BlueFalcon
05-03-2016, 05:36 PM
You mean you missed the timers on the event missions that said X days X hours X minutes left?
That tells me when one event is ending. Nothing else. If you read my post, you should notice that the lack of information on the length of the maintenance was the main issue.

Other Nutaku games (maybe not all of them, but the ones I've seen) give advance warning for when maintenance will happen and say how long it's expected to be. Does Flower Knight Girl do this? If it does, I missed it.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 05:39 PM
They did apologize for it taking so long since not everything went as they wanted to, you got the 2 flower gems didn't you?

BlueFalcon
05-03-2016, 06:06 PM
They did apologize for it taking so long since not everything went as they wanted to, you got the 2 flower gems didn't you?

Where did they say this? I understand delays can happen, but I didn't hear about this from anywhere. There wasn't even so much as a news post mentioning the maintenance.

To clarify: the fact that maintenance happened isn't my problem. The fact that it apparently took longer than expected also isn't my problem. The fact that it was hardly communicated is my problem.

YoxalLoyal
05-03-2016, 07:36 PM
After many frustrating attempts to 3 medal the third mission, I finally got 12 medals on my main account. The tornadoes and webs kept messing with my teams. Pretty sure I could have completed the mission like 5 times before I actually did.

MiqDoloran
05-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Do they go ham on events with no breaks in the JP version too?

Ancarius
05-03-2016, 08:22 PM
The Extension of the Lavender Event propably didn't go over to the current, i.e. delaying. Second reason could be that, they want traffic on their new game and just spam it, so that a core group can be established, by giving them stuff for their achievments, kinda like early adopters.

Garrick
05-03-2016, 08:58 PM
RNG was quite harsh on ?-4. Managed to get 3 medals after some tweaks on team speed though.
The previous ?-4 seemed harder due to the pests.

Lied
05-03-2016, 09:47 PM
4th map RNG is killing me. I've run it 7 or 8 times and I still haven't seen what the middle boss looks like. At least the gold/seeds are nice...

makinaz
05-03-2016, 10:01 PM
Do they go ham on events with no breaks in the JP version too?

Yes, but it's not like you have to grind only these maps with every drop of stamina you have for two weeks.

Ancarius
05-03-2016, 10:13 PM
And to be fair, sure RNG can be a bitch sometimes, but these Events currently are super easy. I mean we get a Lvl 25, which is nice for a start, and lvl 5 Battle Skill + all 4 Equip Slots which are a nightmare to increase on 5* and above. And you only have to spent like 2-3 Days at max to get all 12 medals from a phase.
Fighting with your own RNG luck is way better than fighting over leaderboards, like PeroPero Seductions Gambit Event.

Lied
05-04-2016, 04:13 AM
Is there a trick or a good speed number for squads that people used for the 4th map, or is it just pure rng? I've dumped basically a day's worth of stamina into it now and my units just aren't hitting the right nodes, and as soon as any of the squads gets to the top path it puts a clock on when the map will end.

Nydaomond
05-04-2016, 04:31 AM
I've had luck (after countless tweaking) with Squad 1, Squad 3 with a Speed of 313 and 316 (i think it must be 311~312 at least, but i'm not sure: 313 is safe; Speed shouldn't be more than 320), Squad 2 and Squad 4 with a Speed of 556 and 560 (should be 550~560, but should be no more than 560), and the slowest helper you can; this way, you're guaranteed that Squads 1, 3, H will turn right at the first fork (they barely make it, but they make it), and being slower they give you more time before one of them finishes the map, if they go towards the end right away; Squad 2 and 4 will circle down south, and hopefully make it in time to the center, being faster.

The 311~313 min Speed is sort-of the minimum to reach the first fork in two moves; the 560 maximum Speed is sort-of the maximum to not reach the first fork in only one move (probably could go a little bit faster, but i didn't want to test my luck further).

This said, it still took me a total of ~10 runs, but i got it second time with this setup and some luck. No guarantees it will work if the RNG really hates you though (in fact, i still failed the first), but it's as close to minimizing the random-factor as i could make it.

EDIT: As a sidenote, i have no clue about the Squad Power required. The Boss in the middle seemed to deal damage based on % of current HP, but other than that, all my Squads had 30k+ Power and breezed through the map. I'd probably say 15k~20k Power or so each Squad, just to be safe.

Garrick
05-04-2016, 06:24 AM
Is there a trick or a good speed number for squads that people used for the 4th map, or is it just pure rng? I've dumped basically a day's worth of stamina into it now and my units just aren't hitting the right nodes, and as soon as any of the squads gets to the top path it puts a clock on when the map will end.

For me, I cleared it with speed ranging from 378 - 478. I even had to remove Orchid for this map (because of the insane speed, whichever team she's in will pretty much breeze through the map, the webs can only slow her for like one turn).
And yea, the only thing you can control here is that node containing the blue arrow where you either go right (to the middle circle) or go further down. Rest is pure rng.

Then again tweaking team speed will help A LOT, especially when one or two teams will end up going to the webs right away.

Side note: for team power, my weakest team was around 42k. They didn't have any problems.

Skulkraken
05-04-2016, 07:46 AM

Finished! :cool:

Got super lucky -- all five teams stayed in the big center loop instead of going to the top-most boss right away. Rearranging the teams helped, too. Teams 1 and 3 were around 350 speed; teams 2 and 4 had around 550.

Tenhou
05-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Done as well, finally. Back to 12-3 i go.

YoxalLoyal
05-04-2016, 09:21 AM
While my main account finished the event due to pure luck and RNG, my alt still has 11 medals due to RNG. Though I did roll the 10+1 gacha on my alt. and somehow got 3 copies of Saffron Tulip (wut?), as well as Lilac (new girl), Cyani, Hinoki, and another St. Paulia. Lilac will probably help me a lot for the second phase. And my Saffron Tulip now has 4 equipment slot, so go RNGesus. Time to continue doing the ?-4 mission and hopefully I get the 3rd medal.

Lied
05-04-2016, 09:23 AM
I've had luck (after countless tweaking) with Squad 1, Squad 3 with a Speed of 313 and 316 (i think it must be 311~312 at least, but i'm not sure: 313 is safe; Speed shouldn't be more than 320), Squad 2 and Squad 4 with a Speed of 556 and 560 (should be 550~560, but should be no more than 560), and the slowest helper you can; this way, you're guaranteed that Squads 1, 3, H will turn right at the first fork (they barely make it, but they make it), and being slower they give you more time before one of them finishes the map, if they go towards the end right away; Squad 2 and 4 will circle down south, and hopefully make it in time to the center, being faster.

The 311~313 min Speed is sort-of the minimum to reach the first fork in two moves; the 560 maximum Speed is sort-of the maximum to not reach the first fork in only one move (probably could go a little bit faster, but i didn't want to test my luck further).

This said, it still took me a total of ~10 runs, but i got it second time with this setup and some luck. No guarantees it will work if the RNG really hates you though (in fact, i still failed the first), but it's as close to minimizing the random-factor as i could make it.

EDIT: As a sidenote, i have no clue about the Squad Power required. The Boss in the middle seemed to deal damage based on % of current HP, but other than that, all my Squads had 30k+ Power and breezed through the map. I'd probably say 15k~20k Power or so each Squad, just to be safe.

Thanks for those speed numbers, that was exactly what I was looking for. Got it in 4 more tires after switching to that setup. I'm still not too happy with how much stamina this sucked up, but I guess I got a lot of gold without getting any manyus to give me a gold buffer for evolving...

Zenithale
05-04-2016, 09:44 AM
I have finished the first part as well, yesterday. Regarding the last map I did nothing at all, my Teams had all a Speed around 400-500, and after several failure it ended well.

Tenhou
05-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Map ?-4 is just pure RNG, really. You press a button, pray RNG goes well and that's it. Sure, you can try to tweak so that slower teams go upwards "in case" the faster teams go down and manage something there, but i cleared the map with having my 600+ speed 1st team just run around everywhere and RNG goodness everything in existence. In the end, horrible RNG won't help you clear that map no matter what you do.

Nydaomond
05-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Eh, worst case scenario it won't help, but it's not like it's harmful to try and minimize the randomness, right?

... 'sides, at least for me, it feels better to try something different and fail, than to keep going as-is over and over again >.>

Tenhou
05-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Well, if you want to try to make RNG better then you'll want the first team to be super fast and pray for them to not go up. At that point they will run across the whole map and probably catch a few objectives before any of your slower teams even get past the spider webs.

Nydaomond
05-04-2016, 02:54 PM
If it goes up, though, it's over - if 1/3/H are slow enough, on the other hand, you can at least have a shot at the RNG, even if one or two go up... That said, if your teams start going up during the first round trip, the RNG probably hates you to begin with.

sniddy
05-04-2016, 03:21 PM

Map ?-4 is just pure RNG, really. You press a button, pray RNG goes well and that's it. Sure, you can try to tweak so that slower teams go upwards "in case" the faster teams go down and manage something there, but i cleared the map with having my 600+ speed 1st team just run around everywhere and RNG goodness everything in existence. In the end, horrible RNG won't help you clear that map no matter what you do.

I did this map on about 4 goes, the RNG was strong with me

In the end I used 4 blanced ish squads with speeds ranging from about 400 - 500 and just put it in the lap of the gods

I don't think that's about all you can do, may help to have 2 slightly faster for the longer run ins, but it's not a must have as I ensured 1st one to the boss would not kill it

Lied
05-04-2016, 04:39 PM
If it goes up, though, it's over - if 1/3/H are slow enough, on the other hand, you can at least have a shot at the RNG, even if one or two go up... That said, if your teams start going up during the first round trip, the RNG probably hates you to begin with.

Yeah, I had a few too many runs where I would stare as all 3 of my teams that went up also went to the boss path. Not much you can really do about that....

nip101
05-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Still getting owned by rng on ?-4 but in case anyones struggling with ?-3 you can use 2 squads, both slow (300~), and a 1 fast one (550+) to clear it. Just put the 2 slow ones in the middle spawn and your fast squad in the bottom one.

I kept having one team go through the bottom top passage with 2 whirlwind nodes and clearling the map before someone got through the webs :(

MiqDoloran
05-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Still getting owned by rng on ?-4

At the very least you're filling up your purse. That map is just lel

nip101
05-04-2016, 07:42 PM
At the very least you're filling up your purse. That map is just lel

True, but they nerfed the crap out of xp from event maps. Last events ?-4 did 500 xp for 40 stam. this ones 50 for 160 ish...

Tenhou
05-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Probably because it was the first event and it was really soon after people had started so they wanted us to not be completely crippled leveling-wise if we did the event.

This time around those that remained have a good amount of levels and stuff already though.

bfrediks
05-04-2016, 08:37 PM
I just realized on the squad setup screen there are little green arrows on the left that you can use to shift squads rather than having to rebuild an entire squad for its starting position. Might save someone some annoyance in the future.

Zenithale
05-04-2016, 09:03 PM
I was not far to level-up with a lot of Stamina left, but it was time to go to bed, so I replayed that ?-4 map twice (100 Sta). Guess what? I totally cleared it (3 Medals) each times. :rolleyes:
It's a good map to get Gold (7k+) and Gatcha (700+) when you don't want to level-up asap.

Rozen
05-05-2016, 02:06 AM
well 7K gold and 700s seeds do sounds good but really if you already do 12-3 that one is way better than that with differences of +14?stam
if you do not want to lvl up that's different ofc

Aeolith
05-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Finally 3*'d all the chapters. Took quite a lot of tries for me, I had some really bad rng luck. I had the most trouble with the 3rd stage

noonss
05-06-2016, 01:03 AM
The only one time i succeed to get the boss in middle, my team never ends to turn in the middle, and bees just kill me. So great!

Mystic
05-08-2016, 08:33 PM
But there was this quest in lavender which was 300 xp for 22 stam in the second phase ....

nikonana
05-10-2016, 03:36 AM
Phase 2 is on and goddamn I'm already stuck on ?-5 map. Gotta use sacrificial lamb and some alternatives

Rozen
05-10-2016, 03:53 AM
Phase 2 is on and goddamn I'm already stuck on ?-5 map. Gotta use sacrificial lamb and some alternatives

?-5 is quite easy though just make sure you set the fastest party on slot 2 and 4 and make 1 3 H real slow and hope you reach that boss
and you need to make sure that 1 3 hit the blue direction first (497ish speed) and you could empty out the slot 4 so you could get a helper with good speed

Lied
05-10-2016, 03:54 AM
New Maps:

These are just the default positions

?-5, 30 Stamina
http://imgur.com/T8zLf7r.jpg

?-6, 40 Stamina
http://imgur.com/UDBlai1.jpg

?-7, 50 Stamina
http://imgur.com/qgTANdz.jpg

?-8, 80 Stamina
http://i.imgur.com/jDx44wY.jpg

All of them give pretty horrible exp/stamina (last map gave low 200-ish exp). Enemies aren't that strong, but the last boss for ?-8 hits fairly hard.

ZOLANTON
05-10-2016, 05:28 AM
E2-5 is very tricky from what I've seen. You need to have 5 teams with descending speed and alternate power. What I mean is that the first team must be very fast but be considerably weak so that it'll beat the first enemy, fail at the next enemy or even at the last boss. Around 20k Power is A-OK. Second team must be a little slower but very powerful (40k was enough to clear all the normal route enemies + last boss with a little help from Solar Blast). Third team slower than the second but weak as the first one, the helper squad one even slower than the third and strong like the second (or even more) and your fourth the slowest but weak like the first and third. From that point and on, it's all RNG that both of the teams that went to the cobwebs will get to the right routes and get the enemy AND the boss. It took me 2 tries with the aforementioned strategy to pull it off.

- - - Updated - - -

E2-6 requires some RNG but with right calculation it is doable.

I put my first team at 72k power with a speed of 490 at the bottom camp along with my second team which had 50k but was a little faster with about 521 speed. My third and fourth squads went to the top camp with ~30k power each and a moderate speed of 500. The helper squad was weak with 25k power at the mid camp.

With this strategy only one team would advance from the boss at the top camp because Champ Ken takes 90% of HP from every unit it hits. The third team killed the first enemy and almost killed the boss square (sometimes it survived with only one member) and the fourth finished it with heavy damage from Ken. That way when they reach the last boss they get taken out with what they were left. The Helper Squad at mid camp needed to be strong enough for the first enemy but weak to die in the last boss should they reach it first. As for the key squads at the bot camp, the speed at the first squad needs to be below 500 so they don't hit the arrow block first. The second squad needs to hit it and go through the webs. First squad will reach the enemies at the top first. From there it's RNG if you get the right route at the top and the second Champ Ken boss at the last paths.

3 medals at second try with this strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

E2-7 is very easy and requires only a little RNG.

I put the first squad at 55k power with a high speed of 651 at the mid camp in order to go through the cobwebs very fast. Second squad got to the top with 34k power so they would hit the arrow block and follow the top path. The enemy blocks only have one enemy so it's more than enough. The helper squad had a speed of 527 and went to top camp with the second squad. The first squad passed the webs first and reached the boss before the helper squad. The remaining two squads had about 33k and 55k power each and a speed of 408 and 480 respectively. One of them hit the right route at the beginning and reached the final boss just as the second squad did from the top.

3 medals first try with this strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

E2-8 is a stage that I got a little pissed about, maybe because I could get 3 medals first try as I was testing it only to have my third squad slaughtered at the bottom boss. I still haven't managed to 3 medal it, since 80 stamina is very costly and I ran out of it.

I used my casual team setup and the default squad starting points. My first (72k) and fourth (37k) squad at the top both went through the cobwebs and reached the boss. Nothing hard there. Third got slaughtered at the bottom boss mainly because they only had 37k power. Not nearly enough to get through it. Second squad got to the final boss but got eliminated there even though they had 50k total power. But they almost cleaned it. The Helper squad picked it up from there.

In the end 23/24 medals for the time. I'll wait for my stamina to be fully back before I try this once more.

Garrick
05-10-2016, 05:29 AM
Currently at ?-6. Thanks ZOLANTON for sharing your strategy. I cleared it (3 medals) using your strategy after.. I forgot how many times coz RNG sucked big time.

I would've gotten 3 medals on ?-6 if it wasn't for the RNG at the top node. Gonna try again later (needs stamina).

nikonana
05-10-2016, 06:15 AM
Finally beat ?-5 map. I used jp wiki method

1st : Bisorta + Strawberry = 377
2nd : Main army = 435-482. Mine was 461
3rd : Violetta pansy + Mint = 435
4th : Cylamen = 310
5th : Helper = 400-500. Suggested as strong as main army.

Those flowers mentioned above are 2*, even lv 1 works. I feel bad for using them as 'sacrificial method' but it works.

Forget to mention, squad 1-2-3-4 starts from TOP BASE and helper squad starts from BOTTOM BASE.

This works for people with 'strong helper squad'.

A Time to Screw
05-10-2016, 06:41 AM

Those flowers mentioned above are 2*, even lv 1 works. I feel bad for using them as 'sacrificial method' but it works.

Which nodes did you place them on the map? I tried the default placement and strat failed.

nikonana
05-10-2016, 06:46 AM
Which nodes did you place them on the map? I tried the default placement and strat failed.

Sorry, 1-2-3-4 top base and helper bottom base. The only problem is the two rng arrow node.

Tenhou
05-10-2016, 07:06 AM
Only the final map left now. Beat ?-5 with 4x 600+ speed teams and a megaslow helper.

First team had one evolved bronzie to be able to take down the first enemy + 2*s with 5-600 speed.
Second team had my best and fastest units including Orchid.
Third team had 2*s and shitty bronzies.
Fourth team again had the best things i could get at high speed.

Team 1 and 3 basically killed the first mob, then ran downwards and got themselves killed. Team 2 and 4 went up through the spiderwebs and killed the 2 thingies there with some RNG. The helper was slow and eventually killed the final boss. If you have many fast helpers you could always opt to remove the 4th team entirely and just rely on the helper teams to go through the spiderwebs instead.

Edit:
And there i finished the final map.

soranokira
05-10-2016, 07:51 AM
a picture speaks a thousand words:
http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/RfmLD40.png

LostRain
05-10-2016, 07:54 AM
a picture speaks a thousand words:
http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/RfmLD40.png

is that for ?-5

soranokira
05-10-2016, 07:59 AM
is that for ?-5

yes. helper squad = 500+ with high power btw.

LostRain
05-10-2016, 08:00 AM
yes. helper squad = 500+ with high power btw.
Thanks, just got ?-5 and ?-6 left, hopefully i can be done with this event on the next refill

nikonana
05-10-2016, 08:13 AM
Done with this event.

?-5 is pain in the ass to 3*
?-6 is ok, only have use normal squad on top base to beat boss before whirlwind and let them die on final boss.
?-7 is easy
?-8 kinda easy if you have strong helper but generally still easy, but harder than ?-7

PhalzyrD
05-10-2016, 08:32 AM
For those wondering what E2-8 looks like after stepping on buttons...
I had main team decent power in lower spot all other up top and by the time main got to final boss other creatures cleared.

Corintis
05-10-2016, 08:53 AM
It's so terrible that we're sending sacrifices and having so much trouble in map ?-5. Gawd that map is terrible.

ZOLANTON
05-10-2016, 09:33 AM
It appears 60k power is also not enough for the bottom boss in E2-8. So either a stronger team or a second squad there will do the trick. Off to waiting another 6 hours to try again a few times.

PhalzyrD
05-10-2016, 09:38 AM
My team was around 56K that took him out so I guess it matter what your teams true power level is (with equipment incl) and if you use burst power maybe? They took him out and final boss down to half.

nikonana
05-10-2016, 09:45 AM
Probably because his first battle got dragged out too long or his squad got slapped by too many flies, losing unnecessary hp.

I used solo squad with 70-73k power with Toad Lily so I have no problem at all with bottom route.

Mattress
05-10-2016, 10:11 AM

Forget to mention, squad 1-2-3-4 starts from TOP BASE and helper squad starts from BOTTOM BASE.

This works for people with 'strong helper squad'.

Thanks man, I obtained 3 medals in my second try.

kojaku
05-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Actually, i think sending the strongest team to the bottom in E2-8 is the best, it's not seen on the map, but once the mantis brothers have been defeated, the squad con go to the final boss straight. Upper boss is a pretty normal one, so the second or even third squad can kill it, then some "weak" team should clear the random mobs and die at the final boss, hopefully killing one or the 2 scarabs.

I went with 2squads around 50K for the top one, and helper with 55K (being helper means it's higher than that, and he was also using sakura+orchid+camelia, so yeah, extremely high damage output), and cleared absolutely easy, so even if helper wasn't so strong, it should be able to be done as there should be 1 to 3 teams ready to pick the boss with low damage since the bugs don't seem to go that far from their nests and upper boss is not scary. Altough one team is bound to lose a lot of time due to the arrows, so it might eat lots of bugs if all other squads die.

Also, killing the mantis as fast as one can with a fast team is also paramount, as they have a live% based attack and a AOE. Evolved Orchid and Alpinias should be superstars for the bottom team.

Lied
05-10-2016, 11:54 AM
So for ?-8, can you just send a slow and strong squad along the bottom route and then stack the rest of the teams on the top-left starting area and hope for RNG to pan out? Is there any reason to use the middle starting point?

PhalzyrD
05-10-2016, 12:04 PM
no use for middle starting point, I put one strong semi fast unit at bottom and rest up top.

Blaxer
05-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Fuck this event, fuck speed management lol
i just want 3 medals on every map because it means more gems, not even interested in event girl
just got past first map of second phase lol took me a while
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/10/Z4pQcUl.png
Now i struggle with 2nd's map rng

ZeroZet
05-10-2016, 02:44 PM
And, done.
24 medals in hand, gotta return to 1-3 / 2-1 XD

Zenithale
05-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Yeah, done! Thanks a lot for all your advices, that probably helped me to keep a little of Stamina that stupid Blue Dragon steal me again and again (I even used a FG to replenish Sta)...
I finised the 2 lasts maps at the first try, but in the 2 first RNG trolled me a lot.
I am glad to see Events like that with a Gold KG after 2 weeks, but when the only challenge is the RNG I feel a little disappointed.

Blaxer
05-10-2016, 04:08 PM
And, done.
24 medals in hand, gotta return to 1-3 / 2-1 XD

Why not farm 12-3? that secret garden (80 sta garden) gives 100 years manyus, if you already got 24 medals i can't imagine your squads being that low powered

ZOLANTON
05-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Finally got through the last stage with all 3 medals. It took a bit of experimenting but I was able to pull it with two squads heading for the two crashers and two fast teams to go through the webs at the top. Insert epic boss music and this event is over for me. Better start saving those cakes for Edelweiss.

Tenhou
05-10-2016, 06:58 PM
For the randomly curious, this is my standard squad and they get through almost every stage the game has thrown at me so far, including the last 3 event stages:
http://i.imgur.com/5pGHlLD.png

Rather easy to rearrange their positioning on the map at their different speeds to make them reach main objectives. Some RNG is of course involved but i did oneshot the 3 last event stages with the squad.

Meanwhile, this is the squad i used for ?-5. First time i had to make sacrifice teams:

http://i.imgur.com/2G4GKwq.png

In essence i did not want to play around with speeds on this map so i made them all about the same speed so that they would all reach the arrow tile on the same turn. This meant team order was the only thing that mattered, and is a lot easier than playing around with speed differences. First team has an evolved bronzie in it so it can at least take down the first enemy since they move first out of all teams, but they will die to the other enemies later.

Lied
05-10-2016, 08:09 PM
After a few tries, I realized I was overthinking it and ran my standard balanced power team setup for ?-8. Helper was some 50-60k power team with about the same speed as my teams.

http://i.imgur.com/fEC7Fyx.png

Put squad 1 on the bottom, rest on the top, and then just mashed next to victory. With no solar blast use, the bottom team cleared out the bottom boss and got the final boss to about 1/4 HP before dropping, then I just waited for one of the squads to get out of the loop and finish the map. I made sure the team that went down had no defense buffs, otherwise the evolved characters are too tanky.

Drayvhen
05-11-2016, 12:17 AM
Finally got 3* on ?-5 and the game crashed. Reloaded the game and I somehow lost 140 stamina. Yay :mad:

ZeroZet
05-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Why not farm 12-3? that secret garden (80 sta garden) gives 100 years manyus, if you already got 24 medals i can't imagine your squads being that low poweredStill need to bring a handful of girls to their thirties, and better chances to finish the raid quest are somewhat nice too.)

Ancarius
05-13-2016, 08:59 AM
Finally beat ?-5 after 26 tries (i was counting for my sanity). Did make an Alt, just to have a Helper Squad to burn at the enemies.
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160513/efiznxh8.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

exkidd
05-16-2016, 03:44 AM
HELP!!!

can someone please add me as friend, atleast just till this event end. need super strong helper team to kill 2 last boss on e?-8 map.
want to get the last 3 medal but my team still underleveled and there is not yet random helper strong enough to kill the last 2 boss

My ID 281366138

Ancarius
05-16-2016, 06:24 AM
HELP!!!

can someone please add me as friend, atleast just till this event end. need super strong helper team to kill 2 last boss on e?-8 map.
want to get the last 3 medal but my team still underleveled and there is not yet random helper strong enough to kill the last 2 boss

My ID 281366138

I sent you a request, hopefully it will help. :)

exkidd
05-16-2016, 09:50 AM
Finally 3 medal the last map, Thanks so much for Ancarius, Skulkraken, saberlance, and Tanard for their help :). the boss is too strong that it need around 55k+ helper team to kill 2 of them...

Ammo
05-16-2016, 01:57 PM
I could use a strong ally as well. I pummeled through everything with my super pro 33k squad. 3 medal on all but the last one. My ID: 658945451 Going to be cutting it close.

Pimers
05-16-2016, 02:00 PM
I have 23 Medals, I found a good helper but my teams at the top doesn't got to the boss... so 1 medal left x)
Edit : just got the last Medal o/

ZOLANTON
05-17-2016, 06:06 AM
Soooo... when do they think is a good time to give us Edelweiss? The event should have ended already.

Corintis
05-17-2016, 06:08 AM
Soooo... when do they think is a good time to give us Edelweiss? The event should have ended already.
This ^. Why'd they have to move it back 8 hours........?

C'MON! I want to be done and over with this event already! This gathering bug is killing me and I got 60 freak'n Blue Manyus clogging up my space :mad:

Ithi
05-17-2016, 10:00 AM
Gotta complain about the same thing again. Even though most of Edelweiss's H-scene was done nicely, the amount of F-words the girl in question was saying ruined all of her "pure aristocratic tsundere princess" image.
Why, Nutaku, just why?

Tenhou
05-17-2016, 10:27 AM
Gotta complain about the same thing again. Even though most of Edelweiss's H-scene was done nicely, the amount of F-words the girl in question was saying ruined all of her "pure aristocratic tsundere princess" image.
Why, Nutaku, just why?

Did you miss the part where it said she started sounding like a nympho? :P

I'm rather disturbed by the "argh" which i have never seen used instead of "ah," "ahn" or similar. Only place i ever see argh in is in comic books where characters are in pain or feeling something went completely wrong. Not as a bloody moan. I imagined her tripping over multiple times as i read those "argh"s.

Ithi
05-17-2016, 11:19 AM
Did you miss the part where it said she started sounding like a nympho? :P

It has started way before "sounding like a nympho", and there were no "fuck"s in her voice lines, just the usual "Stahp, u baka!", so it felt wrong to me.

I'm rather disturbed by the "argh" which i have never seen used instead of "ah," "ahn" or similar. Only place i ever see argh in is in comic books where characters are in pain or feeling something went completely wrong. Not as a bloody moan. I imagined her tripping over multiple times as i read those "argh"s.

Well, she was pierced by a long spear-like object, it could hurt.
Jokes aside, you're right, "argh" usually isn't used in H-scenes' moaning.

Tenhou
05-17-2016, 12:18 PM
It has started way before "sounding like a nympho", and there were no "fuck"s in her voice lines, just the usual "Stahp, u baka!", so it felt wrong to me.

True that. There are other scenes like that too though and we know their translators are generally rather crappy so i guess it was to be expected. Proof that they are not using google translate though. Pretty sure even it doesn't translate "baka" to "fuck" :P