PDA

View Full Version : About Raid Bosses...

Pages : 1 [2]

IvanLedah21
10-26-2016, 09:10 PM
Sigh... ShiroSeigi's Seedy Seed was up for over an hour, with nothing more than pokes so I used a 1-squad team to hit it for what was intended to be 50-60%. Instead they killed it lol. Careless of me, honestly, using 5 rainbows to hit a level 65 SS and thinking they weren't going to kill it. Ah well, at least it wasn't a SB. Dropped two Rainbows from that group for now, it's not like it's a full-nuke team anyways (not intended to be, at least)

Rupturez
10-31-2016, 03:25 AM
Manners are nice but they don't kill bosses. I think people should hit the event raid bosses with a bit more power.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2cdjzug.jpg

Raine
10-31-2016, 03:28 AM
Manners are nice but they don't kill bosses. I think people should hit the event raid bosses with a bit more power.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2cdjzug.jpg

I finished it off just now. ;)

Rupturez
10-31-2016, 03:30 AM
I finished it off just now. ;)

Yeah I had to throw in a second raid point as well ;_;

Wutan
10-31-2016, 03:44 AM
Thank you guys.

Hmm maybe i should make a Squad for dealing 300K-400K at the Beginning if it's my Raidboss (High Level Raidbosses of course).

For Raidbosses from my Allies my Rules are: Poke them, if there is only half an hour left nuke them^^

nazrin992
10-31-2016, 05:01 AM
Thank you guys.

Hmm maybe i should make a Squad for dealing 300K-400K at the Beginning if it's my Raidboss (High Level Raidbosses of course).

For Raidbosses from my Allies my Rules are: Poke them, if there is only half an hour left nuke them^^
Should be the rules for every RBs(except SBs) unless there are scarce moments like Pumpkin phase 1.

Wutan
10-31-2016, 05:04 AM
Should be the rules for every RBs(except SBs) unless there are scarce moments like Pumpkin phase 1.

Don't remember me of that stupid Phase please... It was such a horrible Event Design :(

Rampage
10-31-2016, 06:52 PM
Hi all, new to this game. It is great for what it is ie a browser game. i am one of the ex-nukers. Did not think too much about sharing the boss around because i did not know the two important points, ie damage done means nothing, and the idea of hitting with one knight instead of 20.
Still getting use to the game.

nazrin992
10-31-2016, 11:05 PM
Additional rule for me is that allowing people to nuke RBs at least till half HP and then poke until an hour is left.

@Rampage

Welcome. Hope you are enjoying collecting waifus. It is indeed better than being a Pokemon Master :D

Corintis
11-10-2016, 03:21 PM
Last call for Buster Wolf's allies to "poke" that Seed Bearer! If you're NOT one of the current 25 participants, jump on that thing right now!

Drip
11-10-2016, 03:31 PM
Last call for Buster Wolf's allies to "poke" that Seed Bearer! If you're NOT one of the current 25 participants, jump on that thing right now!
Phew, and I was worried because my mouse bugged and doubleclicked on that one, causing my lvl 1 to make a 3-point strong attack instead of the usual 1 point weak attack.

kojaku
11-10-2016, 04:09 PM
And poke done. I didn't see the post so i was like "Whoa, 1 hp left and i havent poked!" I'll use it to request friendship from people of the forum too :)

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Got another Seed Bearer.

This time I will kick anyone who killed it early. I will give it a chance for forum members as a slip or something.

EDIT: Just kicked one. So now I have a vacancy.

Wutan
11-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Got another Seed Bearer.

This time I will kick anyone who killed it early. I will give it a chance for forum members as a slip or something.

Yeah that guy did 85 Damage... Poor Seed Bearer

furude20
11-11-2016, 10:04 AM
Got another Seed Bearer.

Hahaha... In the middle of dead of night here and I am already seeing this.

Yeah that guy... 85 dmg...

Gotta be careful of when I have to do to yours in the future then XDDD jk jk

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Not really, I already give a chance of two previous nukers with my first 2 Seed Bearers. Both of them are randoms. Including this nuker. Not like I could contact them or anything since FKG lacks a way to communicate with your Allies(best place is either here, Discord or ULMF). I just give them unneeded chances, that is all.

Heard of others instantly removed them after nuking once. I think most of the ones they removed are randoms as well.

Don't worry, I won't remove you. Unless you are pass 3 strikes. So do your best to poke SBs.:)

Corintis
11-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Sent that request. I still need to fill 2 more vacancies and investigate one ally for possible Raid Boss abuse.

flink
11-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Not like I could contact them or anything since FKG lacks a way to communicate with your Allies(best place is either here, Discord or ULMF).

Well, you can use your name to send short (20 characters only!) messages to your allies.
But it's not always very efficient :

You can also use this technique with other message, for example :
"flink 1 week off" if you can't log for a while.
It's sometimes usefull.

Note : The name takes some time to change (sometimes 1h).

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Sent that request. I still need to fill 2 more vacancies and investigate one ally for possible Raid Boss abuse.

I have accept the request. Good to have you.

@flink

Would be nice but don't worry. I was trying to get rid of randoms anyway. He is one of the guys I randomly requested after each mission finished because I want more helpers.

sniddy
11-12-2016, 01:20 AM
ahh crud just ment to tap a scovvy forgot I'd reset teams so they're in a different order

They whacked it, completly out of the park - good news is about 7 other people already tapped it so don't feel so bad

Raine
11-12-2016, 02:27 PM
Seed bearer down... I repeat, seed bearer down... over.

http://i.imgur.com/Pu3XzzE.png

Rupturez
11-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Seed bearer down... I repeat, seed bearer down... over.

http://i.imgur.com/Pu3XzzE.png

http://tinyimg.io/i/6aKOemg.png

It would appear I have a new vacancy in my friendlist.

Rijindael
11-12-2016, 06:40 PM
http://tinyimg.io/i/6aKOemg.png

It would appear I have a new vacancy in my friendlist.

I made a mistake, and I apologize. Sorry to disappoint.

Though, I appreciate the help you have been over the last few weeks.

Rupturez
11-13-2016, 02:06 AM
I made a mistake, and I apologize. Sorry to disappoint.

Though, I appreciate the help you have been over the last few weeks.

Normally I have no reliable way to contact people that kill seed bearers, but since you're here I think you understand how they work now.
Feel free to add me again if you want, I'm not trying to bully people, I'm trying to keep bosses alive for the benefit of all.

aphidsc
11-13-2016, 09:31 PM
My seed bearer got 1 shot. Looking for more allies who won't nuke raid bosses before anyone get's a chance to tag it. I've got 3 spots atm.

IGN: CaitlinsMammaries
ID: 760517051
Level: 113

Raine
11-13-2016, 09:35 PM
My seed bearing got 1 shot. Looking for more allies who won't nuke raid bosses before anyone get's a chance to tag it. I've got 3 spots atm.

Request sent (pretty sure I already sent one before).

Wutan
11-14-2016, 12:14 AM
My seed bearer got 1 shot. Looking for more allies who won't nuke raid bosses before anyone get's a chance to tag it. I've got 3 spots atm.

IGN: CaitlinsMammaries
ID: 760517051

I have send a Request too :)

aphidsc
11-14-2016, 01:21 AM
Request sent (pretty sure I already sent one before).

Thanks I've added you.

I have send a Request too :)

Hey thanks, I couldn't see you request so I sent you one, maybe servers are slow.

Edit: Added you Wutan. 1 More spot.

Corintis
11-14-2016, 02:21 AM
Eh, I've got one last spot to fill myself.

(sends request)

furude20
11-14-2016, 02:59 AM
Guess what I saw again within my allies a few minutes ago...

That guy at the top which deal 600k dmg...

I realised that I added several forumers (no more randoms in my list) who did the the same thing a few times. Already remove 1 but 3 are potentially are on the verge of removing. I am quite frustrated that even though they are from the forums, they still don't know about not nuking the boss.

What angers me is how many players there are among my allies. And all of my current allies are from the forums by the way.

Not only its inconvenient to me, but to those others who made the effort to attack the boss I shared.

Now, I am getting more reluctant on sharing to allies only (because its the same result as sharing everyone) because I feel bad for those nice ppl who use the raid points efficiently.

Please forgive me for those who did the effort but its going to take a while before I sort out this mess :(

aphidsc
11-14-2016, 04:04 AM
Hey furude, you might want to consider the context in which that player nuked. The very same boss in your screenshot got down to 17mins, I finished it off to make sure it didn't time out. I'm not sure when that player did 600k but he might've felt the raid boss had been up long enough and wanted to kill it to play it safe.

furude20
11-14-2016, 05:16 AM
Hey furude, you might want to consider the context in which that player nuked. The very same boss in your screenshot got down to 17mins, I finished it off to make sure it didn't time out. I'm not sure when that player did 600k but he might've felt the raid boss had been up long enough and wanted to kill it to play it safe.

I always consider that. In this case as an example, only 2 and you attack before this nuking guy came. And there is still a lot of time left (1hr+) when it happens. Also there's only 3 of us excluding the nuking guy who attacked it so far. He did it before with 1 hit ko style so 1 or 2 more deed from him and I'm removing.

Don't worry, I also won't randomly throw ppl out of the first crazily without looking at the why. Usually those who nuke wrongly are quite obvious.

I'm just saying the things earlier because I want to point out that not all forumers are aware of the strategy behind raid bosses. And that is annoying to me.

Dorei0sama
11-14-2016, 06:09 AM
I always consider that. In this case as an example, only 2 and you attack before this nuking guy came. And there is still a lot of time left (1hr+) when it happens. Also there's only 3 of us excluding the nuking guy who attacked it so far. He did it before with 1 hit ko style so 1 or 2 more deed from him and I'm removing.

Don't worry, I also won't randomly throw ppl out of the first crazily without looking at the why. Usually those who nuke wrongly are quite obvious.

I'm just saying the things earlier because I want to point out that not all forumers are aware of the strategy behind raid bosses. And that is annoying to me.

I am sorry for nuking that boss. I really did not know that we have to keep the boss for other people (yeah the boss spawning every 10-15 minutes). Next time i ll use weaker team. Really sorry man i am "that guy" :(

Drip
11-14-2016, 06:25 AM
Just to be safe, try to remember the names on your friendslist, and only use weak lvl 1 attacks against bosses spawned by those people. Well, except maybe when their boss is about to expire. :D
If they wanted the boss to get killed as fast as possible to make place for another, they should've released it to nuka town instead of allies only.

The special 100 million HP event bosses rarely happen. In case they do have one sometime, I'm sure it'll be all over these forums to keep an eye out for those.

kojaku
11-14-2016, 06:08 PM
Yup, usually the rule of thumb is hitting with a single unit (a lvl 1 against a seed bearer) to any boss. Unless it's 45-15min to expire, in which case, it might be better to nuke. While it's true some players finish their oown bosses, there are also people that fire and forget, thus they expect some ally to kill it, so nuking when the timer is low is not frwoned upon.

Btw, since i play at night, i'm one of those "fire and forgeters", i usually try to nuke my own boss to 50-30% so it can be killed by someone whn the timer is low as i'm not gonna get up at 4 am to finish it =.=

PS: How do you get so many seed bearers? I haven't found any for months ;_;

Raine
11-15-2016, 01:56 AM
I'll be posting my friendly reminder as well, as far as my raid bosses are concerned...

The following are the only ones that matter to me: Seed Bearer, Scolls, Level 70+ event bosses (except during RB events), and occasionally, whatever boss I could share in the midst of a dry spell (e.g. E14 Phase 1). I will share any of them to allies right away even if I haven't tagged them myself (especially if I ran out of points) as I expect them NOT to be killed right away. Moreover, I'm only able to summon a Level 70-80 RB once or twice at most in a day (usually at game reset), and I typically will not waste another 80 stamina to find another one as I'd be better off doing something else, e.g. running dailies. If my RB has 30 minutes left on the timer, then definitely nuke if you want. I generally finish my boss quest early though, so I can build up a few points to rescue kill that boss if I have to.

Of course, I will tap a friend's raid boss with a single 2*, regardless of its level or if it's shared to allies or public, while keeping the 30-minute rule in mind.

The special 100 million HP event bosses rarely happen. In case they do have one sometime, I'm sure it'll be all over these forums to keep an eye out for those.

Are they the ones that need to be killed within 15 minutes? (or so I read...)

Drip
11-15-2016, 04:24 AM
Are they the ones that need to be killed within 15 minutes? (or so I read...)
Yes. I think they've been in an event only once so far though, and quite a while ago too. I think it was around the Star Lily event, but I might be 1-2 events off. At the time, very few people had maxed even their helper squad, so they were pretty difficult to kill. Nowadays, they should be easier to handle, provided most attackers go all-out against them with full (3 raid-point) attacks.

Corintis
11-15-2016, 04:57 AM
Maintenance is coming up everyone. Wrap up those Raid Bosses while you can, because we just hit the half hour mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Taking out Ivan's and Luxrain's in slow motion. Here's hoping the next event spawns Lv90s; Helper squad got too stronk for me to use Lv80 Bosses for squad testing :(

Rupturez
11-15-2016, 01:35 PM
So I once again find my level 79 boss dying faster than I would like.

http://tinyimg.io/i/dfNviix.png

This kind of damage on a boss that still had 78 minutes.. I don't quite like it. Opinions?

IvanLedah21
11-15-2016, 03:28 PM
So I once again find my level 79 boss dying faster than I would like.

http://tinyimg.io/i/dfNviix.png

This kind of damage on a boss that still had 78 minutes.. I don't quite like it. Opinions?

I wouldn't like it either. I either use a 2* poke or a team of 3 6*s (only if boss is >80% HP or more at 1.5 hours or >50% with less than 1 hour; this team is not strong enough to take out even half the HP of a Level 65+ boss, but does do about 15-20%), only doing full nukes if the timer is in danger of expiring (if we're coming up on patch time, this counts as almost expired)

Rupturez
11-16-2016, 03:01 PM
my friendlist seems to be rather inconsistent. One time it gets nuked in 30 minutes and the other time it escapes. I can't quite understand.

IvanLedah21
11-16-2016, 03:30 PM
my friendlist seems to be rather inconsistent. One time it gets nuked in 30 minutes and the other time it escapes. I can't quite understand.

I work full time, so I'm not around for most of the day during the week... not sure how many other full-time workers you have on your FL. I don't nuke at the 1.5 hours left mark though ;)

Corintis
11-17-2016, 06:00 PM
Don't mind me for using this as a punching bag. 1-Million HP RBs to use for comp testing are hard to come by.

Dahlia's 15% Atk Debuff is really useful; gave me an extra 200k damage to dish out as opposed to using any other unit. That's Rainbow value right there.

IvanLedah21
11-18-2016, 09:59 AM
Don't mind me for using this as a punching bag. 1-Million HP RBs to use for comp testing are hard to come by.

Dahlia's 15% Atk Debuff is really useful; gave me an extra 200k damage to dish out as opposed to using any other unit. That's Rainbow value right there.

LOL, well figuring out how to smash without killing is always good (poking is nice, but we DO want the boss dead before 2 hours is up).

Side Question: Are we ever going to get those Super RBs back? Certain girls are crying that one of their abilities is counter-productive at present lol (like our previous gacha deal Sakura)

Ugh, hit Corintis' RB for 2/3 of its HP with my 3-Rainbow team (it was still 95% for half an hour, so i wanted to hurt instead of poke it, but now... looks like I need to refine that hurt-but-don't-kill team)

Rampage
11-23-2016, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone,
Was very disapointed and finally decide to be picky

Had a Seed Bearer, 90 HP, "24 HOURS to defeat!", I hit for 1 hp with a Level 1, Two star knight.
you know what happens, some noob and a ALLY at that hit for 89 damage with in 2 mins, first assist, so had to make a stand and removed him as a ally. Normal raid bosses do not annoy me so much if people nuke them, there are so many, but seed bearers with my lvl 61 account i have only encountered twice.

Rupturez
11-26-2016, 04:54 AM
Roentgen, I pulled the trigger on one of your bosses that had 36 minutes left. I actually wanted to injure it to low hp but I ended up 1 shotting it.

MachThreeSlug
11-27-2016, 10:46 PM
Shit! Sorry about nuking your boss Fate. I meant to use my tap team but I was still on my main team from the damage I did to the last level 80 I shared. ORZ

Rupturez
11-28-2016, 02:46 AM
http://tinyimg.io/i/tQl0H7c.png

Not everyone is pleased with our mannered tapping of bosses. I think the policy with event bosses should be, nuke under level 60 or so.

nikonana
11-28-2016, 02:58 AM
Well tapping 'method' happened because there were people who instagib seed bearer, even when SB spawn time got increased from 5 min to 24h.

Nowadays I tap with my helper squad only, dealing 150-250k without overkilling it. Then again, tapping only applies for my allies. For public bosses I don't really care, throwing boss to public is like throwing meat towards pool filled with piranhas.

Raine
11-28-2016, 03:20 AM
Nowadays I tap with my helper squad only, dealing 150-250k without overkilling it. Then again, tapping only applies for my allies. For public bosses I don't really care, throwing boss to public is like throwing meat towards pool filled with piranhas.

Basically this. If we're allies and you share a SB or a level 60+ raid boss (including scorps) to me, I'll just poke no matter what (unless it's about to flee). If it's any low-level boss, I avoid using points on it as I don't care about low-grade equip seeds. I just refresh for a while until a meatier raid boss eventually appears in my queue.

To me, a publicly shared boss will usually imply that the discoverer wants it dead asap, so nowadays, I just go all-out when I see bosses from people not on my list.

Drip
11-28-2016, 04:49 AM
I'm lazy, so I use my single unit squad against all raidbosses, those from allies and public shared alike. Except when I see one that's about to flee in less than 30 minutes, then I keep an eye on it.
As a result, my raid-boss unit usually defaults to the single-unit squad, meaning I shouldn't make mistakes too often either.

flink
11-28-2016, 05:05 PM
Look at this :
I hope it will reach 31 participant...

Unfortunately, it's not mine.
Mine got nuked less than 5 min after release. T__T

Eab1990
11-28-2016, 10:06 PM
http://tinyimg.io/i/tQl0H7c.png

Not everyone is pleased with our mannered tapping of bosses. I think the policy with event bosses should be, nuke under level 60 or so.

Because the SB shaming has become cancerous.

Raid bosses shouldn't last 1+ hour long. Even 30+ minutes is pushing it, especially if it's crunch time on an event like now. Some people will be spawning raid bosses every 5-15 minutes thanks to refills. As such, I get really annoyed when I have a 1m+ HP boss and some asshole thinks he's contributing by hitting it with a level 1 grass knight.

Rupturez
11-29-2016, 03:27 AM
@ Renchon

Had to pull the trigger again on a boss because not enough people hit it hard or join.

http://tinyimg.io/i/5bXp2z3.png

Wutan
11-29-2016, 03:34 AM
It's time for us getting the Super Raid Bosses cause we wouldn't have that debate anymore oo

nazrin992
11-29-2016, 04:51 AM
It's time for us getting the Super Raid Bosses cause we wouldn't have that debate anymore oo
Because deep down, you just don't want to hold back and want to use 3 Raid Points at least once, yes?

Wutan
11-29-2016, 05:03 AM
Because deep down, you just don't want to hold back and want to use 3 Raid Points at least once, yes?

Nah i will use one Raid Point ;)

I mean we have so much Power collected in the forum shouldn't be that hard to nuke a Super Boss together even with one Raid Point and finally the debate about Nuking or Tapping would be over.

The good Thing for me: All of my Allies are from this Forum and all my Allies prefer Tapping so i won't get in a conflict with anybody xd
but the debate is a little bit annoying sometimes...

Btw i don't even bother tapping Lvl 40 Raid Bosses. It's not worth the Raid Point. I tap High Level Raid Bosses or nuke them if there are only 30 min left until they flee. I mean if someone wants to get his Raid Boss to be killed ASAP he could always share it with public;D

Myrdin
11-29-2016, 05:20 AM
Good for you Wutan

I am still in the process of swapping people. Yesterday I "released" 5 people from their guard duty in my Allied List. And those empty spots need to be filled with fresh recruits of the FKG Forum !
Soo lads and ladies of this ´ere, expect me to write you an Invitation sooner than later. YARRR !

Wutan
11-29-2016, 05:28 AM
Good for you Wutan

I am still in the process of swapping people. Yesterday I "released" 5 people from their guard duty in my Allied List. And those empty spots need to be filled with fresh recruits of the FKG Forum !
Soo lads and ladies of this ´ere, expect me to write you an Invitation sooner than later. YARRR !

I would send a request with my twink but i am Low Level there and i want to be at least somewhat helpfull to my Allies. I will wait patiently
until my Helper Squad is strong enough :)

Myrdin
11-29-2016, 05:39 AM
I would send a request with my twink but i am Low Level there and i want to be at least somewhat helpfull to my Allies. I will wait patiently
until my Helper Squad is strong enough :)

Thats fine, dont worry about it ;)
Today I welcomed Fate and Noheart to the Guild, so while I still have quite a few people who need to be replaced with the FKG community members, there is some progress.
I will be checking the list again and sending more invites the day after tomorrow, so our Guild can grow stronger ! :)

IvanLedah21
11-29-2016, 11:58 AM
Because the SB shaming has become cancerous.

Raid bosses shouldn't last 1+ hour long. Even 30+ minutes is pushing it, especially if it's crunch time on an event like now. Some people will be spawning raid bosses every 5-15 minutes thanks to refills. As such, I get really annoyed when I have a 1m+ HP boss and some asshole thinks he's contributing by hitting it with a level 1 grass knight.

It's likely due to people being lazy and using their SB poker for EVERY RB. I keep a poke 2* in Team 2 and 3 6*s as a mini-nuker in Team 3 and it works OK, though the 3 6*s tend to take off over half the HP if the boss is under level 70. Might fine-tune that, depends on forum preference (if it's fine to have me do lots of damage to non-SBs, I'll default to Team 3, only using the lone 2* for SBs)

Drip
12-01-2016, 03:13 AM
It's likely due to people being lazy and using their SB poker for EVERY RB. I keep a poke 2* in Team 2 and 3 6*s as a mini-nuker in Team 3 and it works OK, though the 3 6*s tend to take off over half the HP if the boss is under level 70. Might fine-tune that, depends on forum preference (if it's fine to have me do lots of damage to non-SBs, I'll default to Team 3, only using the lone 2* for SBs)
I'm one of those lazy people :D
Though I also occasionally use an alternative RB poker when necessary: I reserved unit #5 as prep-unit for Nation Battles, and it currently contains the Winter Rose team. There aren't many Winter Rose girls, and I obviously didn't max out all the 2* and 3* girls from there (yet).

IvanLedah21
12-01-2016, 09:29 AM
For this current event, since it's RB-focused, I've been using my 3 6* mini-nuke team as my default (haven't seen any SBs yet). If anyone here has issues with that, let me know please, don't want to upset any of my fellow forum-dwellers. ;)

Wutan
12-01-2016, 09:35 AM
For this current event, since it's RB-focused, I've been using my 3 6* mini-nuke team as my default (haven't seen any SBs yet). If anyone here has issues with that, let me know please, don't want to upset any of my fellow forum-dwellers. ;)

I am using the same strategy :p

I am fine with it :o

Corintis
12-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Please do; especially when I fire and forget my own RBs :p
I've been using a team to chunk out 150k damage from RBs at a time for this event.

Also, my alt has a Seed Bearer up and barely has 10 actives over there to join in the feast, so send an invite and a message that way if you have room in your allies' list.

Alt ID: 568712628
Info in the signature.

Ashen
12-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Please do; especially when I fire and forget my own RBs :p
I've been using a team to chunk out 150k damage from RBs at a time for this event.

Also, my alt has a Seed Bearer up and barely has 10 actives over there to join in the feast, so send an invite and a message that way if you have room in your allies' list.

Alt ID: 568712628
Info in the signature.

you guys should hurry, the Seed Bearer has now only 88/90 life left :D

Corintis
12-01-2016, 01:50 PM
you guys should hurry, the Seed Bearer has now only 88/90 life left :D
It got nuked :mad:

That's one extra space now..........

Wutan
12-08-2016, 01:12 AM
@Furude

Sry dude i had to nuke your Lvl 75 Dummer Bee cause there was only 29 min left until it flees and the others didn't hit it hard enough...

It had over 1 Million HP...

- - - Updated - - -

@My Allies

I have encountered a Seed Bearer :)

Raine
12-08-2016, 02:41 AM
I decided to cut into the HP of ShiroSeigi's Level 90 Nemura Bee by another third because it still had 1.4M (Wutan already dealt around 650k) with the scheduled update in the next 30 minutes (10:00 AM UTC). I should regen another point I can use in about 20 minutes. I wouldn't mind using up a point to save others' bosses as I'm almost always done with my 9 daily boss quest early.

If anyone who's on his friendlist can get a hit before that time, please do so... your chance at 109 ECs!

Wutan
12-08-2016, 02:51 AM
I decided to cut into the HP of ShiroSeigi's Level 90 Nemura Bee by another third because it still had 1.4M (Wutan already dealt around 650k) with the scheduled update in the next 30 minutes (10:00 AM UTC). I should regen another point I can use in about 20 minutes. I wouldn't mind using up a point to save others' bosses as I'm almost always done with my 9 daily boss quest early.

If anyone who's on his friendlist can get a hit before that time, please do so... your chance at 109 ECs!

I'll nuke it in 5 mins cause the Maintenance starts soon...

Raine
12-08-2016, 02:56 AM
I'll nuke it in 5 mins cause the Maintenance starts soon...

Welp, you did... :p

Wutan
12-08-2016, 03:01 AM
Welp, you did... :p

Yeah that's an Overkill xd

Raine
12-08-2016, 03:13 AM
Yeah that's an Overkill xd

Well, at the very least, that precious boss didn't escape into the shadows of the game update.

Drip
12-08-2016, 06:38 AM
Ugh, 11 minutes before I get another raidpoint, but I really have to race to work now, or I'll be late! So if people see my raidboss, feel more than welcome to nuke it before time runs out! (should still have over an hour).

AgentFakku
12-08-2016, 02:19 PM
What's an SB?

Since the FOS hunting event began, I ignored all other raid bosses and went for Drummers. If I do see a non event raid boss near its time limit, I help nuke it.

Rupturez
12-08-2016, 02:21 PM
What's an SB?

Since the FOS hunting event began, I ignored all other raid bosses and went for Drummers. If I do see a non event raid boss near its time limit, I help nuke it.

Seed bearers are the special 90 hp bosses and are very rare. The common etiquete is to hit it once with a lvl 2 girl for 1 damage so everyone can participate and benefit (boss timer on this one is 24 hours). You.. kinda nuked Wutans seedbearer today.

AgentFakku
12-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Seed bearers are the special 90 hp bosses and are very rare. The common etiquete is to hit it once with a lvl 2 girl for 1 damage so everyone can participate and benefit (boss timer on this one is 24 hours). You.. kinda nuked Wutans seedbearer today.

I thought it was strong. I did notice the weird, low HP thing. Thought it was like Shuckle from Pokemon.

So what do they give you? I don't remember anything special from it.

Zandel
12-08-2016, 02:34 PM
SBs are actually not worth as much as they used to be with all these re-issue events. So many seedy seeds make the 200 from a SB not that big a deal anymore.

This event tho has much stronger bosses then before, I had to actually make a new team just to hit them hard enough to make a dent.
I really did not expect my team of 5 girls would ever do less than 200k to a raid boss.

Wutan
12-08-2016, 02:42 PM
SBs are actually not worth as much as they used to be with all these re-issue events. So many seedy seeds make the 200 from a SB not that big a deal anymore.

This event tho has much stronger bosses then before, I had to actually make a new team just to hit them hard enough to make a dent.
I really did not expect my team of 5 girls would ever do less than 200k to a raid boss.

True but it's about the principle. The Main Idea is to share SB with much People as possible so everyone could benefit from it.

If you don't want to hit it yourself that's totally fine though...

He didn't know what that thing was and i already said in another thread im fine with it.

I don't tap the lvl 90 Bosses though. They have 2 Million HP so i try to do 500000 Damage with a Helper Squad containing five 6*...

nazrin992
12-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Anything above 1mil total HP gets the full might of Knights.

Rupturez
12-09-2016, 04:31 AM
Guys I gotta ask for you to hit my high level bosses a bit harder. Because of timezones I usually don't have more than 5-6 allies participating on my raid bosses, and if 3-4 of them hit my boss for 300 damage... well you do the math.

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 09:45 PM
for Ikki, sorry for kill your seed bearer. I just send one girls (anemone) but holy shit she is kill seed bearer, i'm apologize. how to don't kill seed bearer (damage 1) ?

AcedPhoenix
12-09-2016, 10:28 PM
for Ikki, sorry for kill your seed bearer. I just send one girls (anemone) but holy shit she is kill seed bearer, i'm apologize. how to don't kill seed bearer (damage 1) ?

Use a level 1 2-star mate.

Zenithale
12-10-2016, 08:19 AM
^Anemone has Riposte and a Skill dealing 3 damage to Seed Bearer, so that's definitely not a good idea to poke him.
As AcedPhoenix said, use just a 2* (not Evolved, with low Level).

fromelette
12-10-2016, 06:52 PM
Sigh... I hate getting SBs right before I go sleep just to find them dead when I wake without being able to see who nuked them...

On the RB damage stuff, I've dealing around 30k damage to high level bosses. I wonder if I should get one more unit into my RB squad to raise that damage.

Drip
12-11-2016, 02:14 AM
Sigh... I hate getting SBs right before I go sleep just to find them dead when I wake without being able to see who nuked them...

On the RB damage stuff, I've dealing around 30k damage to high level bosses. I wonder if I should get one more unit into my RB squad to raise that damage.
Raidbosses are a pain this week, I keep switching units for them..
If (RB Health > 1.4M){
pick unit 6; // regular campaign unit
}
else if (RB Health > 200k){
pick unit 5; //Winter Rose unit
}
else{
pick unit 2; // Single lvl 1 2* unit
}

Myrdin
12-11-2016, 02:21 AM
Yop those lvl 90 Bees are bloody tough. When I spawn those I hit them with my main team to shred as much HP as possible and only after that share it out to people. There are those who will take note of the DMG done by the Lead player (the one who spawned the boss) and will hit it accordingly.
For the other bosses between 60-80 I made a 3man per team set up of 4*. Deals about twice as much damage as standard 2*+1 3* "poke" squad, which in case of these bosses is good enough for poking.

Raine
12-15-2016, 09:35 PM
To aphidsc, not sure about your preference on raid boss damage, but I sent a single team just to chip off 200k from your scorpion's HP (it's been up for the past 60 minutes) and somehow ended up killing it with 350k. facepalm Sorry.

aphidsc
12-15-2016, 09:42 PM
To aphidsc, not sure about your preference on raid boss damage, but I sent a single team just to chip off 200k from your scorpion's HP (it's been up for the past 60 minutes) and somehow ended up killing it with 350k. facepalm Sorry.

All good :), 60 mins is long enough for me anyway.

paraphin
01-14-2017, 12:17 AM
sry but i have to push this thread again.
everyone please read the first post, you should not kill a raid boss with one hit.
i have to kick allies nearly every day because someone killed my raid boss with one hit.
nobody cares how mighty you are, just create a squad with one weak girl and attack with one raid point, thats enough to get the full reward no matter if you kill it or not. if already 5 or 6 players attacked the boss or it will last only a few minutes you can exterminate it.

seed breader are another topic, this one should be used as long as you can (escapes after 24h) and even if you cant raise the reward you can wait until all allies hit it.

thx.

btw, i have a free slot atm :D

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 01:09 AM
This thread convinced me to random share all raid bosses.

Drip
01-14-2017, 08:03 AM
This thread convinced me to random share all raid bosses.
If you want to be absolutely sure that your raidboss will die in a matter of minutes without having to spend a second raidpoint to finish it, then that's the way.

I just let it depend on the situation.
Raidboss lvl >78 means I share with allies, especially when I have no raidpoint to spend for the next half hour anyway, meaning I have less use for spawning another.
When there's a raidboss scarcety (like an event which spawns no raidbosses), then I'll share most raidbosses with allies only, so as many people as possible can tag it for their daily.
When there's a raidboss surplus (sometimes happens during the first days of an event where the event currency is dropped by raidbosses), I tend to share more raidbosses with public instead.

kringley
01-14-2017, 08:53 AM
sry but i have to push this thread again.
everyone please read the first post, you should not kill a raid boss with one hit.
i have to kick allies nearly every day because someone killed my raid boss with one hit.
nobody cares how mighty you are, just create a squad with one weak girl and attack with one raid point, thats enough to get the full reward no matter if you kill it or not. if already 5 or 6 players attacked the boss or it will last only a few minutes you can exterminate it.

seed breader are another topic, this one should be used as long as you can (escapes after 24h) and even if you cant raise the reward you can wait until all allies hit it.

thx.

btw, i have a free slot atm :D

I sent a request.
I usually try to hit a RB for something on the order of 5-10% of its total HP. Using one weak girl (except for seed bearers) means that the odds are higher that someone else is going to have to use a 2nd raid point to finish it off.

If you want to be absolutely sure that your raidboss will die in a matter of minutes without having to spend a second raidpoint to finish it, then that's the way.

I just let it depend on the situation.
Raidboss lvl >78 means I share with allies, especially when I have no raidpoint to spend for the next half hour anyway, meaning I have less use for spawning another.
When there's a raidboss scarcety (like an event which spawns no raidbosses), then I'll share most raidbosses with allies only, so as many people as possible can tag it for their daily.
When there's a raidboss surplus (sometimes happens during the first days of an event where the event currency is dropped by raidbosses), I tend to share more raidbosses with public instead.

Good guidelines. I've also made sure I share the one or two scorpions I've found with allies only. I'd spend more time running the 13- and trying the 14- campaign maps if the events/reissues weren't requiring almost all my stamina.

Rupturez
01-24-2017, 06:19 AM
I hit your scorp for 400k damage Myrdin, I didn't expect 2 girls to do that much damage :(

kringley
01-24-2017, 06:46 AM
Scorpions are surprisingly fragile for a RB spawned only from the highest 2 sets of campaign maps. I won't touch them with my usual RB teams (mostly silvers and event golds I don't use in my main set) but rather with a set of bronzes/greens (mostly level 30 and below).

maotd
01-28-2017, 02:08 AM
To my few allies here, don't be afraid to deal high damages on bosses I share. I prefer RB killed fast than see them escape since most of my allies seems offline or without RBpoint when I share them.

kringley
02-07-2017, 05:25 AM
Do raid bosses survive a maintenance? (Assuming that their timer wasnt going to run out).
I was going to find out - Volarmis had a Seed Bearer up - but someone nuked it in the last minute before maintenance.

Drip
02-07-2017, 05:27 AM
Do raid bosses survive a maintenance? (Assuming that their timer wasnt going to run out).
I was going to find out - Volarmis had a Seed Bearer up - but someone nuked it in the last minute before maintenance.
They do. Provided their timer doesn't run out (which is why I nuked a couple in the last 5 minutes before maintenance. Not any SBs though.)

Raine
02-07-2017, 05:55 AM
Well, they escape; ergo, they survive [at the hands of the players]. :p

Generally, SBs are the only ones that outlive the downtime, except if (hypothetically speaking):
n minutes/hours on their timer < n hours update (which may differ from one update to another anyway)

IvanLedah21
02-07-2017, 08:38 AM

Usually they don't because standard RBs have a 2 hour time limit, and maintenance rarely lasts less than an hour and often goes 1.5+ (causing me to miss out on 3 gathers before work >.>)

sniddy
02-14-2017, 02:20 PM
I think we need to consider breaking out the hard hitter here

Drip
02-14-2017, 06:00 PM
I think we need to consider breaking out the hard hitter here
Definitely. Those red event bosses deal a lot of damage, my regular main unit (the one with the Helper squad) manages just over 600k on one of those. The Counter squad seems to deal most of the damage, by the way.

MachThreeSlug
02-14-2017, 06:51 PM
So when it comes to the new red event raid boss, how quickly do you guys want them dead?

Drip
02-14-2017, 07:14 PM
So when it comes to the new red event raid boss, how quickly do you guys want them dead?
I figure most people have enough of the things to summon 10-20 of them, and can easily get more anyway, so as fast as possible I guess. Better to spend one raid point on each boss, than having to spank your own boss 4-5 times because some bright lights deal only 100 damage.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 08:08 PM
You lose some, you win some

I rather not have to spend more than one raid point per boss. If it's a red one, I used my best unit which you see in my sig which deals 400 to 500 Grand damage depending on the element type

I realise the blue hit raid bosses - I can deal more damage than say a pierce raid bosses - my main squad was mostly hit girls

for yellow and green bosses, I sic my 3 star squad (50 Grand) or 4 star squad ( 100 Grand)

Corintis
02-14-2017, 09:18 PM
I never wanted my RBs dead faster in all my time playing this game.

nikonana
02-14-2017, 09:26 PM
10 boss, 6 red event boss including mine, with only 3 raid points.

6 raid points update when. Raid boss event starts to be harder even on DMM, at least on DMM it dies in matter of minutes due number of users hitting.

fate
02-14-2017, 10:11 PM
I'm testing squad to see which one deal the most dam so please don't unfriend me if I deal 1200+dam to your red boss

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 10:26 PM
I couldn't care less if any of you guys nuke my raid bosses.

That means I can just bring out another red raid boss

fate
02-14-2017, 10:32 PM
I couldn't care less if any of you guys nuke my raid bosses.

That means I can just bring out another red raid boss

You can always summon it with 20 taste of fall.

MachThreeSlug
02-14-2017, 10:32 PM
I have no problem with it. In fact, if you give me a moment I'll summon one for ya.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 10:39 PM

I see you Mach, I'll hit yours in less than 4 min

fate
02-14-2017, 10:50 PM
I have no problem with it. In fact, if you give me a moment I'll summon one for ya.

relax guys XD
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/15/SKcTAxVXH.png

Drip
02-15-2017, 04:15 AM
By the way, in the list of available raidbosses, I now skip the bosses who's owner doesn't even have the decency to hit it for at least 200k as well. Obviously, they prefer their RB to expire and flee, so I just do them a favor. Plenty bosses to go round that are a less obvious waste of my raidpoints.

AgentFakku
02-15-2017, 01:47 PM
wut if they ran out of raid points?

Dat happens to me a lot last nite when I was summoning red Raid bosses like crazy

I have to face a decision: hit mine raid bosses or people

I usually favor hitting red bosses that are owned by forum dwellers here over mine first

If I have a spare raid point, I hit mine at least once - Usually by dat time, my red boss goes down fast

fate
02-15-2017, 04:01 PM
wut if they ran out of raid points?

Dat happens to me a lot last nite when I was summoning red Raid bosses like crazy

I have to face a decision: hit mine raid bosses or people

I usually favor hitting red bosses that are owned by forum dwellers here over mine first

If I have a spare raid point, I hit mine at least once - Usually by dat time, my red boss goes down fast

Try your best not to summon raid boss unless there's no raid boss around

AgentFakku
02-15-2017, 04:46 PM
dude, I was exaggerating man

I only summon when I have like 2 raid points

paraphin
02-15-2017, 10:05 PM
@everyone
just for these event raid bosses, please give it your all. i see a lot of bosses escaping because the attacks are too weak.
just attack with everything you got. i don't care for the potatoes, but for the special items they drop sometimes...

AgentFakku
02-15-2017, 10:21 PM
yeah, im smacking dem hard

Guess my allies and myself were lucky (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/157303489145) - haven't seen any run away today

Not sure about last nite

fghk0
03-24-2017, 08:38 AM

Overlapping BOSS, really hope that there are six Raid points can digest it. :)