PDA

View Full Version : Newest Limited Gachas

nip101
05-13-2016, 12:16 PM
So how did everyone do this time around? Took me 60~ r-gatcha and 20~ reveals to get the Sr. Also Dropped 5 Sr gachas to but didn't even get 1 new one so that's cool, missing 4 of the Srs in there to...

Holic
05-13-2016, 04:41 PM
This time I was lucky: just 3 R-Gacha Tickets and 2 Card Reveals to get Marina Mita. Also used 2 SR-Gacha Tickets but I did not get the new SR.

Tenhou
05-13-2016, 05:28 PM
20-30 R tickets and 10 reveals netted me:
-Azusa Niigaki
-Anzu Kitamura
-Koromo Yugure
-Marina Mita

1 SR ticket gave me Mizumi Nakai.

Got 129 tickets left to use.

Vic47
05-14-2016, 02:54 AM
First of all: What are the new limited cards? I don't have SR Gacha tickets so i don't even know the full list...
So far i know about Azusa Niigaki (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Azusa-Niigaki), Marina Mita (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Marina-Mita) and Shigen Houtou (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Shigen-Houtou). Is that all? And is Shigen Houtou a single limited SR from SR Gacha or there are some more?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it seems that chances are pretty good this itme: like 17 R Gacha tickets and a few Reveals gave me both Azusa and Marina, and Azusa came at like 3rd ticket, and showed up a few times again after that. And i won't, probably, regret not getting Shingen Houtou, since i don't like her images too much and her max SED is not the top-5 anyway...

JSensei
05-15-2016, 04:06 PM
The RNG gods hate me. I dropped almost 100 R-Gacha in kurito and have no SR. I dropped 40 R-gacha in the gacha, and I got the R girl about 6 times. But despite having step ups 8 times (1 for the mission, 3 for the last mission x 2 days) I have gotten the same SR girl 4 times, and she's not one of the new ones.

Blargle.

chillinfar
05-16-2016, 07:16 PM
only 1 R thanks to SR guaranteed gacha. R gacha dropped trash as always.

JSensei
05-16-2016, 07:22 PM
20-30 R tickets and 10 reveals netted me:
-Azusa Niigaki
-Anzu Kitamura
-Koromo Yugure
-Marina Mita

1 SR ticket gave me Mizumi Nakai.

Got 129 tickets left to use.

You lucky bastard. I'm STILL trying to get Anzu Kitamura. You really ARE the Goddess of Luck.

Light Kamijou
05-21-2016, 11:52 PM
Is there a way to confirm SR get from Kurito?

JMich
05-22-2016, 05:20 AM
Is there a way to confirm SR get from Kurito?

Not really. Giving enough for a gold button (10 R Gacha and 7 Glasses seems to do the trick) does raise the chances of getting the SR card, but I still had to do that 4-5 times before managing to get the current one. On the next day, I got a second copy by dumping my almost expired raw pudding halfs (6 raw pudding halfs + 10 candies, copper button, 50 min wait time), which goes to show that you can never be sure what to expect.

If you've already gotten the N and R cards from Kurito, go with 10 R Gacha and 7 glasses to get it soon-ish. If you still need those, go with 1 R Gacha (or 3, if you feel adventurous).

Light Kamijou
05-23-2016, 10:44 PM
Had to ask, getting desperate to get the new SR from Kurito.