PDA

View Full Version : [Event] The Power of the King's Adviser

Ancarius
05-17-2016, 08:42 AM
They won't stop with the Events at all. :D

Event Ongoing:
Mountain Lily, a knight of the Banana Ocean Kingdom.
Her greatest wish is to become stronger, in order to serve and advise Casablanca, the daughter of the royal family, and help turn her into the ruler she is meant to be.
In pursuit of knowledge, she left for the Sacred Mountain towering over the kingdom of Winter Rose.

Event Period: 17.05.2016 - 31.05.2016

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160517/9426q5r7.png (http://www.directupload.net)
There is no wiki entry for her right now, but it looks like she will be a Pierce Type. Somebody propably can grab the JP wiki entry for her.
But we don't have the usual get all the Medals type, but rather ressource Farming from Chests. Propably just one map where you need to get whats in the Treasure Chest to buy here and then do additional purchases to upgrade here, with Skillblooms and Copies.

Koshka
05-17-2016, 08:58 AM
So, we've got a new type of event, huh? I guess it's some kind of collection event?

kojaku
05-17-2016, 09:08 AM
oh, i would like some breaks from time to time, specially in summer, but anyway.

*Spoiler Alert, info from the wiki*

Info from the jap wiki, there seems to be 8 maps, but i've got no idea how they will work in this new kind of drop like event.

And as for the unit herself, she is focused in HP and her abilities are bot combat ones, kinda like lily rubelium. Her first one is pretty hard to understannd with google translate, but seems like an attack increase type, second one is a 20% in defence to 2 units.

MeaK
05-17-2016, 09:15 AM
"The higher the difficulty of the stage, the higher the chance of getting upgrade materials."

Uh-oh, MLG mode incoming?

I assume this is some kind of Hitsuji-like mechanic where the event girl needs unique materials to evolve instead of bloom dragons.

Ancarius
05-17-2016, 09:26 AM
"The higher the difficulty of the stage, the higher the chance of getting upgrade materials."

Uh-oh, MLG mode incoming?

I assume this is some kind of Hitsuji-like mechanic where the event girl needs unique materials to evolve instead of bloom dragons.
Kojako metioned that there are multiple maps, so guess it's just that the later maps give better rewards. Sort of like farming 11-1 or 12-5 for 80 Stamina Gardens.

More interesstingly is the note that you can use them on any character, so they can be interessting, even though you have done the Event Part.

nikonana
05-17-2016, 09:50 AM
Mountain Lily looks like a Tanker, she got big hp and def bonus. Her speed is mediocre, about 455. Her skill needs upgrades, since 15% trigger rate is shit. So expect to farm the event items to buy skill upgrades, so she can reach 30% chance to use skill.

Don't worry unlike Aigis rainbow spirit, FKG 'rainbow spirit' gives 100% Skill up/equipment slot up.

Personally I'm gonna aim for minimum 5/5 skill up with 3/4 equipment slots. I only have 2 good pierce types.

Zenithale
05-17-2016, 10:07 AM
Finally a Pierce character above 3* for me.
I got her in the second Map, Level 1. Maybe we will get Yellow Manyus in the next Maps.

nikonana
05-17-2016, 10:12 AM
Cymbidium on gacha. Ugh tempting

ZOLANTON
05-17-2016, 10:49 AM
WOW. I got Cymbidium on 10+1 :D

Corintis
05-17-2016, 10:51 AM
I feel the urge to strangle someone........

Tenhou
05-17-2016, 10:53 AM
Thanks to that double stamina bug i have now cleared all but the 3rd map. Going with two hyperspeed teams to make a whole roundabout on the thingie and kill the mobs i had to skip earlier.

And then i guess it's farming the 120 stage until the end of the event or something.

Edit:
Guess i cleared that map too. One megaspeed team running the whole map over after helping triggering the locked tile. A fast helper that runs through the middle, two super weak teams that only help triggering the locked tile and switch its direction, then a 4th team that is good enough to kill the pests but not the boss.

ZOLANTON
05-17-2016, 10:53 AM

Please don't, it's my first 5* that I get on Gacha (excluding the 5* guaranteed pulls).

http://s32.postimg.org/q9xy4plcl/10_1.png

MeaK
05-17-2016, 10:56 AM
The stages are all easy and automatic except Advanced, which seems to hinge on your entire army taking a left turn on a 50/50 RNG pad...

The upgrade item for Mountain Lily is a character-specific skillbloom one that levels up her skill. The event page is correct it can be used on other characters but it seems to only give them exp, not skill levels. There's probably another item that unlocks her item slots, but I haven't seen one yet.

Tenhou
05-17-2016, 11:05 AM
The stages are all easy and automatic except Advanced, which seems to hinge on your entire army taking a left turn on a 50/50 RNG pad...

This was my team for advanced with a very fast helper:

All teams but the helper start at the bottom position. Helper team starts in middle.

With luck this should happen:
-Helper runs through middle and kills it, then runs around to kill the top one.
-Team 1 takes a huge run around the whole place, and tries to go for the top pests if the helper failed that.
-Team 2 and 3 are sacrifices. They trigger the locked tile fully and the switch tile on the same spot once. Then die to whatever boss.
-Team 4 kill the bottom pest and moves on to get killed by the boss.

Still some RNG, but there will always be.

Corintis
05-17-2016, 11:13 AM
Edelweiss and Orchid speedy ftw.

Edit: Also, I don't know if anybody else noticed, but Mountain Lily's evolution materials are the same as Silver-Grade units. Guessing this is another messup on the dev's part.

MeaK
05-17-2016, 11:49 AM
Strategy!

Thanks! It only took me two more attempts to clear with a setup similar to yours.

Stuff
05-17-2016, 12:45 PM
So I picked up a Mountain Lily Skillbloom in the chest after the final Boss on the 4th stage. <br />
Did a search on here and didn't pop up, shed some light if you can, thanks: <br />
<br />
<br />
Battle Skill <br />
Charge...

Lied
05-17-2016, 01:20 PM
2 new 5-stars on the same day...rip all my saved coins. I'm sad I didn't stock manyus for this new girl, I just figured the event girls were always given out at the end.

Miu
05-17-2016, 01:40 PM
Yeah, 5* overload! I want to do the 10+1 gacha too but I'm going to be poor for a long time...

nip101
05-17-2016, 01:46 PM
2 new 5-stars on the same day...rip all my saved coins. I'm sad I didn't stock manyus for this new girl, I just figured the event girls were always given out at the end.

I don't think you'll have money problems. If your farming the last map you can get like 20k+ coins and 0 manyu so your not even spending any money.

Edit: Also like 2k gacha seeds so that's even more money.

Mattress
05-17-2016, 01:49 PM
I used the skibloom but the skill is still at level 1...wtf? Did I miss something?

Lied
05-17-2016, 01:53 PM
I used the skibloom but the skill is still at level 1...wtf? Did I miss something?

I think it's not like the normal skillblooms and it's like feeding dupes, so there's only a chance the skill will go up.

Tenhou
05-17-2016, 02:03 PM
Yep, only a chance. Farmed a few of them but still at 4 skill.

Mattress
05-17-2016, 02:12 PM
Thanks. I must pray to RNGesus 😐

Corintis
05-17-2016, 02:14 PM
Ikr. I'm already stocking up on Red Manyus for the next event. I'm gonna be pissed if they push that one off till the end of the period and leave me hanging with a bloated storage :mad:.

Armeris
05-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Thanks to that double stamina bug i have now cleared all but the 3rd map. Going with two hyperspeed teams to make a whole roundabout on the thingie and kill the mobs i had to skip earlier.

New event rushed as fuck released with a bug with a 50% chance of be an exploit and 50% chance of ruin your stamina?

They took the right path with this game too XD

PS: Any advice for Intermediate guys? I've problem with this one XD

Tenhou
05-17-2016, 02:34 PM
Not sure what problem intermediate could pose. But it does help to have teams with similar speed. You just need to pray to RNG on that one mostly.

kojaku
05-17-2016, 02:49 PM
I don't think you'll have money problems. If your farming the last map you can get like 20k+ coins and 0 manyu so your not even spending any money.

Edit: Also like 2k gacha seeds so that's even more money.

Boh, that's if you can farm it somehow. Seems like 200k of total power is absolutely not enough. It's the first time i fail a map (aside from 12-5), all my teams got obliterated by bugs due to the bullcrap 2 right 1 up arrow. And my weakest team is not strong enough to kill 1 normal pest node...i don't know how i'm gonna 3 star it... i don't seem able to 2 star it.

Edit: Tried again...yeah, E-4 is impossible for anyone not able to 3* 12-5 easily, it's just impossible, don't even try, middle arrow will scatter your teams no matter what having 1 round per team to kill the boss as the pests swarm is impossible to avoid, and that is if all your teams survive. I'm done with it, i'm gonna farm advanced, and hope to get those items, as i've yet to see one. And yeah, good by 2 flower gems, honor and sanity.

Lied
05-17-2016, 02:51 PM

All teams but the helper start at the bottom position. Helper team starts in middle.

-Team 1 takes a huge run around the whole place, and tries to go for the top pests if the helper failed that.
-Team 2 and 3 are sacrifices. They trigger the locked tile fully and the switch tile on the same spot once. Then die to whatever boss.

Thanks for this, worked perfectly on the first try (yay RNG!)

FoolishMortal
05-17-2016, 04:26 PM
Are you guys farming for the skill drop at the last map only? Can the 80 stam map drop it from its multiple chests?

Corintis
05-17-2016, 05:05 PM
It can drop from the Advanced stage, yes. However, I definitely found it easier to pick up on the Ultimate stage..

Zenithale
05-17-2016, 06:39 PM
I have completed the Ultimate stage 2 times, and you are not even certain to get the Special Item... the second time I got a random 2* Knight... :(

I couldn't try yet (not enough Sta), but what is under the Locked Panel "2" on the Top path (just after the random Arrow). An hidden Chest?

MiqDoloran
05-17-2016, 06:48 PM
More back to back~~~~~~~~~~ yay

Lied
05-17-2016, 07:09 PM
What kind of team speed/where are you guys placing for farming the Ultimate mission? My guys ran around the middle for a bit, but no one ever hit the boss on the bottom, and eventually one of the teams got out of the loop and finished the map.

Zenithale
05-17-2016, 07:28 PM
More back to back~~~~~~~~~~ yay
What does "back to back" mean?

What kind of team speed/where are you guys placing for farming the Ultimate mission? My guys ran around the middle for a bit, but no one ever hit the boss on the bottom, and eventually one of the teams got out of the loop and finished the map.
Well it's just RNG, I used my standard Team there:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/3starsTeam_zpssr6siket.png
My Main and the Helper on the bottom camp (so 50% to success on that path), 1 squad in the middle (100%) and 2 on top (75%). The two times I played the map they killed all enemies.

Lied
05-17-2016, 07:37 PM
Well it's just RNG, I used my standard Team there:
My Main and the Helper on the bottom camp (so 50% to success on that path), 1 squad in the middle (100%) and 2 on top (75%). The two times I played the map they killed all enemies.

Oh ok, I thought there was some special trick with the locks I had to do.

So we always just get the 1 chest only? And there's no point doing this once we have the new girl at max skill level right? On another note a lot of these event bosses seem to hit really hard but be made of paper, at least compared to the other bosses in the game.

Flan
05-17-2016, 07:53 PM
I don't think so, I think the blossoms just count as having Charged Laser and to my knowledge there isn't another unit with that skill, but I could be wrong.

Ancarius
05-17-2016, 07:56 PM
Gosh, had to do the Blue Dragon Quest the whole day and then failed to 2 Medal the Second Mission. I'm off to a great start and way behind you guys. :/
On a brighter Side Note for the Future i have now 80 Girls in Total and my Team can consist only of 4* and above. :D
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160518/sys7i4c6.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160518/4d4pyuqx.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

MiqDoloran
05-17-2016, 09:08 PM
What does "back to back" mean?

I just think they could lay off with events this frequent.

exkidd
05-17-2016, 09:40 PM
dunno if this is nice pull or not...but got only 1 usable character with 10 fodder :confused:

nip101
05-17-2016, 09:49 PM
dunno if this is nice pull or not...but got only 1 usable character with 10 fodder :confused:

2 5*s is always a great pull. Most the time you don't even get 1.

I just think they could lay off with events this frequent.

Agreed. Main issue is we just got 2 new 5* to lvl up while previously it was 1 every two weeks. Also this one seems like it could take a lot more stam to get a max unit since not only do we have to 3* everything (don't have to but should) but we have to farm the last map for a chance to get an item which has a chance at skill up :|

Miu
05-17-2016, 11:18 PM
I don't mind frequent events, I might lose interest if there's nothing new for two weeks. 120 stamina is killer but I hope by the time I 3* the map (bad RNG there) I'll also have level 5 skill (good RNG there, 2/2 successes)

nikonana
05-17-2016, 11:33 PM
Managed to 3* all maps, ?-4 is quite a challenge but mainly because flies chipping your squads hp. Easy if your blue flower knights is strong.

Rolled 50 gems, got Megane and 2 fresh silvers. Too bad I wasted manyus on Edelweiss, at least I can feed megane loads of books.

I find it funny seeing Mountain Lily having gold rarity and Casablanca having silver, despite Mountain Lily is Casablanca's servant

Kamakiri
05-18-2016, 01:11 AM
Well being a king/queen doesn't make you stronger than your guard capitain ;)

nikonana
05-18-2016, 07:28 AM
Seems like I was wrong about skill up, I thought it will be as 'easy' as dmm ones, but it was pure rng. 3 flowers feed only 1 skill up.

I have shit luck when it comes to skill up, my Di Yu have 3/4 equip slot yet still at 1/5 skill. At least I have Lilac as compensation.

Hoping I can reach 5/5 skill since 30% chance sounds good, and I have Megane.

Ancarius
05-18-2016, 08:42 AM
Finally came to the final map, and i seriosly consider not participating in that event. RNG is so punishing on this that you can have Squads that can for themself solo the boss, but never reach that boss so the get reduced to 20% because of the flies. Somebody really hates their player base. >:/

Tenhou
05-18-2016, 08:52 AM
So continue leveling your squad til they can do that then? You have two weeks.

Ahimaaz
05-18-2016, 08:55 AM
so should i do ?-4 or ?-3 maps for skill upgrade?

Tenhou
05-18-2016, 08:57 AM
If you can do ?-4 then do it. Almost guaranteed to drop.

Zenithale
05-18-2016, 09:03 AM
And that 120 Sta cost seriously... most of player can only try twice (3 times with lucky Gathers) before running out Sta...
120 Sta = 6 hours of Recovery! During all that time you don't play at all. Is that really a good idea to create Event where you play less than usual? Or that's just another mean to push players to buy and use FG?
And that's only the first part of the Event, the second will certainly cost even more.

For now I played the ?-4 maps 3 times and got only 1 Item. Fortunately it worked.

Ancarius
05-18-2016, 09:15 AM
So continue leveling your squad til they can do that then? You have two weeks.

It's not that my Squads are to weak, they just don't go upwards and get beaten by the flies, which i can't work around.

Garrick
05-18-2016, 09:34 AM
Pretty much completed Phase 1 now, just gotta get two more skill blooms.

Again, RNG, RNG...

Lied
05-18-2016, 09:34 AM
It's not that my Squads are to weak, they just don't go upwards and get beaten by the flies, which i can't work around.

Wait, the moving pests can actually kill squads? I always thought they could only reduce them to low life.

Unregistered
05-18-2016, 10:40 AM
Wait, the moving pests can actually kill squads? I always thought they could only reduce them to low life.

nope pests can't kill your squads they do reduce your health till only tiny sliver left

Ancarius
05-18-2016, 11:15 AM
Yes i know they can just reduce to 1 HP, but with that i can't survive any attacks from the Boss and i'm not that strong to burst him down with the initial attack.

Tenhou
05-18-2016, 11:30 AM
Yes i know they can just reduce to 1 HP, but with that i can't survive any attacks from the Boss and i'm not that strong to burst him down with the initial attack.

And yet you say your squad is not weak? In between a nice solar blast and a flurry of attacks from my girls, it doesn't matter how much damage they took before that. If one fails the next will manage. I'm even placing my units in such a way that they have a bigger chance to trigger the moving pests earlier.

As i said, you have two weeks, make good use of them :P

Hiro
05-18-2016, 11:57 AM
[UPDATE] The Power of the King's Adviser

Wednesday, May 18th 2016

Skill Blooms now have a 100% chance of upgrading Mountain Lily's skill.
Please note that gathered items (Skill and Dress Blooms) and now character specific, and can only be used on Mountain Lily.
NOTE: The above behavior applies to only Skill Blooms obtained after the patch.

Thank you for your patience and support,
The Flower Knight Girl Team

I got one of the new skill blooms - it looks like the old ones, but doesn't have the skill listed.

Zenithale
05-18-2016, 12:01 PM
There are 2 different Items or they are speaking also for the Part 2 (next week)?

Hiro
05-18-2016, 12:10 PM
There are 2 different Items or they are speaking also for the Part 2 (next week)?

The announcement at the start of the event said that items would be usable on any girl. So they're saying here that the change is going to apply to next week's item as well.

Miu
05-18-2016, 12:31 PM
Oh that is good to know. I thought I had gotten really lucky getting a skill up at rank 3 and 4 :D

Unregistered
05-18-2016, 01:37 PM
I hate those dang pest!! My team has overall strength of 210k and my strongest team is 81k. I shouldn't be dying at all, but I died twice already. I only manage to complete it twice. That's 50% success rate for that stage! I have such bad luck with this stupid stage. I think I will just put all of my team on top and focus on getting the skill bloom...or does someone have a better idea?

Anyway, I just thankful that the rate is 100% now. It is a bit disappointing that it no longer works for other girls, but effort require to skill other girls would be nearly impossible for me anyway! RNG hates me...

FoolishMortal
05-18-2016, 02:20 PM
I hate those dang pest!! My team has overall strength of 210k and my strongest team is 81k. I shouldn't be dying at all, but I died twice already. I only manage to complete it twice. That's 50% success rate for that stage! I have such bad luck with this stupid stage. I think I will just put all of my team on top and focus on getting the skill bloom...or does someone have a better idea?

Anyway, I just thankful that the rate is 100% now. It is a bit disappointing that it no longer works for other girls, but effort require to skill other girls would be nearly impossible for me anyway! RNG hates me...

Make sure you use an ally with Toad Lily. She helps a lot with any maps that spam flies at your squads.

Unregistered
05-18-2016, 02:25 PM
Make sure you use an ally with Toad Lily. She helps a lot with any maps that spam flies at your squads.

Really? She works on other squads? Thank you for telling me!

Pangalan
05-18-2016, 03:52 PM
Finally completed the 1st phase. 3rd map with the RNG actually gave me the most trouble trying to 3*. 4th map was surprisingly easy. Just had to support my weaker teams with solar blasts. Managed to get Mountain Lily's skill to 5/5 also.

Does the event skillbloom work for others? Anyone test it?

Mattress
05-18-2016, 05:04 PM
5/5 skill for me! I don't have a strong team (69k the strongest) but i never lost in the last map. Where there's a will, there's a way...

kojaku
05-18-2016, 05:36 PM
Welp, one of the things with ?-4, is also the speed and attack bonus from your squads, if you have slow and defensive units, the amount of power needed to complete the map is so much higher. I'm going to rely on a nice helper, as my team of slow units with 0% attack increase and no toad lily need much, much more power than i have. (As seems like people with simmilar power can clearit 100% of the time).

And also, thereis only 1 week of time to get the 2 flower gems and the skill, since second week will drop items for the equipment upgrade.

And realy, it would be soooooooomuch easier if that darn arrow behaved normally and sent 1 up 1 right instead of 1 up 2 right. I've never beared so much hatred towards an arrow ._.

Tenhou
05-18-2016, 05:59 PM
If you cannot clear it reliably, level your team instead of pointlessly failing over and over and wasting stamina.

To give a random benchmark, my squad with 4 teams ranging from 70k to 80k power each can do the map rather easily. One team might end up dying if they take too long and spawn a lot of flies, but only one team.

kojaku
05-18-2016, 06:17 PM
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, if someone is having trouble with it, it's best to train. I just wanted to remark that there's more to take into account to clear it han just power, since you can see some people clearing reliably with 50K teams or so, and some others failing misserably with 60K teams. As someone with units not suited for the map, i wanted to warn the people in the same situation.

So far what i'm doing is going for the chest with a really strong helper i know i can count on to kill/weaken the boss reliably unless some really weird shit happens (last run random arrow only allowed a team to go up after the 7th try and still killed the boss with some margin to spare), until i can get Mountain lily to lvl 5 skill. After that, i'll forget about the event and farm 12-3 as usual and go back in the last day for the 2 flower gems and that 10% affection object.

But i would like to be able to clear it on my own...it hurts my pride a bit D=

Lied
05-18-2016, 08:26 PM
I think someone brought it up earlier, but I'm glad that her evo costs/materials seem to be for a 4-star instead of a 5-star, since getting dragons is the worst. Hope this continues for other event girls, but not holding my breath :)

gekko rika
05-18-2016, 08:49 PM

Thanks, used your setup: Fast helper, fast teams 1 and 4. Set my helper mid and others below. My helper didn't go down the center as expected but still won 3*.

Akuser
05-18-2016, 09:12 PM
what is it "Lily Skillbloom" and how to use it?

Miu
05-18-2016, 10:46 PM
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, if someone is having trouble with it, it's best to train. I just wanted to remark that there's more to take into account to clear it han just power, since you can see some people clearing reliably with 50K teams or so, and some others failing misserably with 60K teams. As someone with units not suited for the map, i wanted to warn the people in the same situation.

So far what i'm doing is going for the chest with a really strong helper i know i can count on to kill/weaken the boss reliably unless some really weird shit happens (last run random arrow only allowed a team to go up after the 7th try and still killed the boss with some margin to spare), until i can get Mountain lily to lvl 5 skill. After that, i'll forget about the event and farm 12-3 as usual and go back in the last day for the 2 flower gems and that 10% affection object.

But i would like to be able to clear it on my own...it hurts my pride a bit D=
I feel it is slightly easier than 12-5 (at least my team can barely clear 12-5 and has a somewhat easier time with this event) so you can use that as a benchmark - if you can clear 12-5 then you can beat this map. It's better to waste 40 stamina on 12-5 than 120 on the event map :P

thewind32
05-19-2016, 12:57 AM
what is it "Lily Skillbloom" and how to use it?

You use it like a regular upgrade material, such as a Manyu. Use it on Mountain Lily to level up her skill (with RNG). It also gives the same amount of exp as a same-type lv 5 Manyu.

Also, they have changed the event picture to say that the skillbloom only works on Mountain Lily now. Checking in my upgrade screen, indeed on other knights it only acts as a lv 5 Manyu. I didn't manage to get a Skillbloom until just now, did it work for other unit's skills earlier?

Side note:
And speaking of upgrading skills, suppose I upgrade a knight with 2 copies of the same girl in order to level up her skill. Is there any difference in the RNG % between upgrading once using both copies together, or doing them separately? (Apart from gold costs due to leveling up from the first one).

Flowing
05-19-2016, 02:04 AM
You use it like a regular upgrade material, such as a Manyu. Use it on Mountain Lily to level up her skill (with RNG). It also gives the same amount of exp as a same-type lv 5 Manyu.

Also, they have changed the event picture to say that the skillbloom only works on Mountain Lily now. Checking in my upgrade screen, indeed on other knights it only acts as a lv 5 Manyu. I didn't manage to get a Skillbloom until just now, did it work for other unit's skills earlier?

Side note:
And speaking of upgrading skills, suppose I upgrade a knight with 2 copies of the same girl in order to level up her skill. Is there any difference in the RNG % between upgrading once using both copies together, or doing them separately? (Apart from gold costs due to leveling up from the first one).

I didnt use it on others, but I tried to put it in as Material. There was no "Level Up Chance" Message. So I didn't try.

FoolishMortal
05-19-2016, 02:54 AM

If you use multiple skill up materials at once, they will act like they get fed one at a time. You don't get an upgraded chance at one skill level up. You can test this yourself using 2 star girls from normal gacha.

ZOLANTON
05-19-2016, 04:00 AM
Aaand done. Did the Ultimate stage 5 times, got 5 Skillblooms and Mountain Lily's skill is now at Level 5. I'll continue to play this stage since it gives a lot of gold and gacha seeds.

Stuff
05-19-2016, 04:29 AM
I see a lot of guys on here saying they've got Mountain Lily (who I take it you first acquired via the Intermediate stage) all leveled up with Skillblooms, etc. Did I miss something..or wouldn't it just be easier, in a sense, to just wait two weeks and get all the medals, as you probably would anyway?? Maybe you guys know something I don't know, its QUITE possible, but it seems like a lot of fuss and wasted stamina if you're just going to get all those medals anyway. (And even then, you get a souped up Mountain Lilly as a reward for getting all the Medals, does this one from "Intermediate" become relatively useless, along with the Skillblooms? Again, I may've misinterpreted something. Thanks in advance.)

EDIT- Re-reading and re-reading the Mountain Lily splash page..yeah, didn't even occur to me. My brain just took it as "get all the medals," wow, that could've been something. Relatively new to Nutaku, are a lot of events (in other games) more like this as opposed to the other events where 24 medals = GOOD JOB?

Ancarius
05-19-2016, 06:41 AM
Just an idea, but wouldn't it be good for the Ultimate Map, that you could put all squads on the lowest starting spawn, since there is no Button. It looks like the big Nest opens after roughly 5 squads have over a button. So would extend the time your squads have to RNG their way to the top.

Peach692
05-19-2016, 09:16 AM
Just an idea, but wouldn't it be good for the Ultimate Map, that you could put all squads on the lowest starting spawn, since there is no Button. It looks like the big Nest opens after roughly 5 squads have over a button. So would extend the time your squads have to RNG their way to the top.

Have you tried that yet? It would be very interesting if that worked cause those stupid insects are kicking my butt right now.
Anyone have any strats for not getting to 10% life from the insects? :/
So sad not having a Toad Lily x_x

Corintis
05-19-2016, 10:30 AM
I tried it once, starting on the lowest spawn with everyone. It doesn't really work as well as it would be preferred, since you let the two nests up North live to slowly chip your HP away and unlock the southernmost switch faster.

Lied
05-19-2016, 10:34 AM
Have you tried that yet? It would be very interesting if that worked cause those stupid insects are kicking my butt right now.
Anyone have any strats for not getting to 10% life from the insects? :/
So sad not having a Toad Lily x_x

Must just be RNG, since all the time's I've run it my squads never got that low from the flies. I actually was wondering if anyone had a good setup to keep them in the ring as long as possible to get more coins/seeds (but I think it's mostly just RNG). The final boss doesn't have that much health anyway, so if all your squads + helper get off at least 1 round of attacks + at least 1 solar blast, it should die as long as you have enough power (and that's a pretty extreme example).

Do the flies do a flat amount of HP damage or is it % based?

PrimalShade
05-19-2016, 10:46 AM
Well, so much for the skillbloom being set to work 100% of the time now. Finally got one, and used it on Mountain Lily, and it failed to upgrade the skill.

thewind32
05-19-2016, 11:13 AM
Well, so much for the skillbloom being set to work 100% of the time now.

Was there such a change?

Akuser
05-19-2016, 12:03 PM
To me, Skill Bloom 100% success, im not sure about fail chance, but i think if its still a high success rate, 90% i guess.
Btw, what if we use that Skill Bloom on other char?

MeowMeow91
05-19-2016, 12:12 PM

Nice! I got 2 :P

thewind32
05-19-2016, 12:20 PM
Btw, what if we use that Skill Bloom on other char?

The Mountain Lily one will work like a lv5 manyu, exp only, on other girls.

PrimalShade
05-19-2016, 12:46 PM
Was there such a change?

[UPDATE] The Power of the King's Adviser

Wednesday, May 18th 2016

Skill Blooms now have a 100% chance of upgrading Mountain Lily's skill.
Please note that gathered items (Skill and Dress Blooms) and now character specific, and can only be used on Mountain Lily.
NOTE: The above behavior applies to only Skill Blooms obtained after the patch.

Thank you for your patience and support,
The Flower Knight Girl Team

From the news section for the game.

Stuff
05-19-2016, 01:21 PM
So you CAN do all of your Mountain Lily Skillblooms at once (at 100 a pop), or its best to do them individually? And better yet, if we can hack it, is it worth it to wait on Equipment Skillblooms (or whatever they're called), and do all 10 at once?

Tenhou
05-19-2016, 02:20 PM
It makes no difference aside from the skillblooms possibly leveling her and making the next cost more. Each skillup potential is rolled for individually by the game.

Ancarius
05-19-2016, 04:53 PM
Finally have her on Skill Level 5, at least a level up was guarented when i finished the map. The 3 times i would have lost i just retreated with the 25k+ Gold from spinning around. :S
But starting all of them on the upper camp worked to erasse the 2 nests there and extend the time until the flood gates opened. Had a helper with Toad Lily just tanking the burst with just 124 Damage per Fly. From the last try i also learned that the boss has a normal single target attack and not just his aoe. :D
My RNG was confused.

Rieyn
05-19-2016, 07:07 PM
If you cannot clear it reliably, level your team instead of pointlessly failing over and over and wasting stamina.

To give a random benchmark, my squad with 4 teams ranging from 70k to 80k power each can do the map rather easily. One team might end up dying if they take too long and spawn a lot of flies, but only one team.

I was able to clear it at first with total power of around 170k only, and one good squad around 80k. Seems like people are making too much fuss over how strong you actually need to be for these events. Either that, or foolishly leveling their 4 squads evenly instead of focusing on one or two strong squads first.

bdover9466
05-19-2016, 07:27 PM
Do the flies do a flat amount of HP damage or is it % based?

I would think that it's percent based, since all your units take the same amount of dmg regardless of hp and defence.

fromelette
05-19-2016, 09:06 PM
I'm beginning to wonder about the bloom drop rate in advanced. So far it has been 9-10 runs and no blooms... Last map has quite a difficulty leap compared to the others and I can't clear it yet.

ngtrungkhanh
05-19-2016, 09:33 PM
I'm beginning to wonder about the bloom drop rate in advanced. So far it has been 9-10 runs and no blooms... Last map has quite a difficulty leap compared to the others and I can't clear it yet.

Try hard to clear ?-4.
The bloom drop rate is almost 100%
I played ?-3 five times and only got one bloom:(

Zandel
05-19-2016, 10:08 PM
I got 4 blooms in 4 runs on ?-4, and since the rate to upgrade her is 100% that is all you need. Don't waste time on ?-3 it has nothing worth farming.

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 10:52 PM
I think they changed it when nutaku went into maintenance. On day 1 the 1st bloom I used literally failed, it didn't add a skill level then after nutaku maintenance, boom! maxed skill level with no hassle. They even changed the event banner (now it says you can only apply the blooms to mountain lily.) And another thing I noticed is mountain lily only needs the same bloom dragon requirement as a 4* knight for evolution.

thewind32
05-20-2016, 01:34 AM

Indeed, don't bother wasting time and stamina on ?-3. I've cleared ?-4 twice so far and gotten the drop both times. You do not need to clear everything on the ?-4 map, just the final boss to reach the chest. Look for a stronger helper squad.
Otherwise, you still have time to farm normal maps and strengthen your teams.

ZeroZet
05-20-2016, 02:32 AM
I think they changed it when nutaku went into maintenance. On day 1 the 1st bloom I used literally failed, it didn't add a skill level then after nutaku maintenance, boom! maxed skill level with no hassle. They even changed the event banner (now it says you can only apply the blooms to mountain lily.) And another thing I noticed is mountain lily only needs the same bloom dragon requirement as a 4* knight for evolution.I think they changed the skillblooms from ?-4, but forgot to change blooms from ?-3. I've gotten one from third stage after the maintenance and it can be used on other girls, while all blooms I've gotten from forth stage can't.

Stuff
05-20-2016, 08:53 AM
My girls looove playing follow the leader on the lefternmost branch on the Ultimate stage. Doesn't matter if I stack 2 or 3 girls there, they either ALL go to the Boss or ALL go to the normal pest. In all of my playthroughs of that stage (successful and otherwise, well over 10, less than 15), they've split up ONE time. I've changed personnel combos, different helpers, everything. Someone mentioned a timing issue with the arrow, and I tried that; pointing DIRECTLY down and she hangs a hard right. *sigh* Any ideas?

On the topic of Skillblooms, I went 5 for 5 on that stage with the chest, before and after the maintenance. Sorry some of you guys miss out on it. Lame.

thewind32
05-20-2016, 11:28 AM
Someone mentioned a timing issue with the arrow, and I tried that; pointing DIRECTLY down and she hangs a hard right. *sigh* Any ideas?

Pray to RNGesus harder lol. I've never heard of timing or the direction being pointed at affecting anything though.

sniddy
05-21-2016, 02:35 AM
Indeed when faced with multiple paths there is only one thing to do

Kuremisago
05-21-2016, 11:54 PM
I think I went too far.
Oh well, needed the gold.
http://i.imgur.com/OebNCFs.png

Lied
05-22-2016, 12:02 AM
Isn't the 80 stamina gold mission better (and easier) than this one for gold?

Zandel
05-22-2016, 12:06 AM
If your only interest is gold then the 80 stam gold mission is the best stam to gold ratio and that is including selling all 2* girls and playing the normal gatcha and selling those too.

If you want XP and gold tho it's not a good option.

Lied
05-22-2016, 12:36 AM
If your only interest is gold then the 80 stam gold mission is the best stam to gold ratio and that is including selling all 2* girls and playing the normal gatcha and selling those too.

If you want XP and gold tho it's not a good option.

But neither is the ultimate event mission. The exp/stamina ratio is barely better in exchange for a much worse gold/stamina ratio (even if you sell all the girls from the seeds), so I'm not sure what the point is in playing the ultimate mission besides the skillblooms, unless you need to dump stamina before leveling. I think if you can clear the ultimate event mission, you can clear 12-3 if you're concerned about exp or do the gold mission if you don't care about exp. The ultimate mission seems like a middle ground that's just worse. And if you can clear it, 12-5 is way better than the ultimate mission, although it's probably harder.

80 stamina gold:
~22k gold
160 exp -> 2 exp/stamina
275 gold/stamina

120 stamina event:
~20k gold
~2k seeds
300 exp -> 2.5 exp/stamina
167 gold/stamina
17 seeds/stamina

12-3 (35 stamina):
~3k gold
~600 seeds
473 exp -> 13.5 exp/stamina
86 gold/stamina
17 seeds/stamina

12-5 (40 stamina):
~5k gold
~1000 seeds
560 exp -> 14 exp/stamina
125 gold/stamina
25 seeds/stamina

fromelette
05-22-2016, 12:57 AM
Try hard to clear ?-4.
The bloom drop rate is almost 100%
I played ?-3 five times and only got one bloom:(

Indeed, don't bother wasting time and stamina on ?-3. I've cleared ?-4 twice so far and gotten the drop both times. You do not need to clear everything on the ?-4 map, just the final boss to reach the chest. Look for a stronger helper squad.
Otherwise, you still have time to farm normal maps and strengthen your teams.

Just as I feared... I'm still a bit far away from clearing it even with my strongest friend as a helper (53k pwr) as I started playing around 11 days ago. I managed to get one skill bloom yesterday so here's me hoping I can hit a lucky streak and get the skill up to at least 4/5.

Zandel
05-22-2016, 06:01 AM
Just so you are aware Lied, I was not comparing to any specific mission with my post but ALL missions. I have done the math on farming 1-3, 2-1, 12-5 event missions and all manner of other missions to see which was the most gold efficient (I have major gold issues with so many 4* and 5* girls to evolve at close to the same time it's annoying). Funny enough farming 12-5 is not much different ratio wise to farming 1-3 or 2-1. The biggest difference is the chance for lvl 100 manyu's and ampy's. XP ratio is slightly better as well but not by enough to really matter.

If you need Gold then do the lower lvl missions because you get more 2* girls for the same stam with comparable seeds and gold. If you want lvl 5 or lvl 20 manyu's then same rules apply. If you need ampy's, lvl 100 msnyu's or simply need the stam gone faster (time wise that is) then do 12-5.

Lied
05-22-2016, 06:23 AM
Just so you are aware Lied, I was not comparing to any specific mission with my post but ALL missions. I have done the math on farming 1-3, 2-1, 12-5 event missions and all manner of other missions to see which was the most gold efficient (I have major gold issues with so many 4* and 5* girls to evolve at close to the same time it's annoying). Funny enough farming 12-5 is not much different ratio wise to farming 1-3 or 2-1. The biggest difference is the chance for lvl 100 manyu's and ampy's. XP ratio is slightly better as well but not by enough to really matter.

If you need Gold then do the lower lvl missions because you get more 2* girls for the same stam with comparable seeds and gold. If you want lvl 5 or lvl 20 manyu's then same rules apply. If you need ampy's, lvl 100 msnyu's or simply need the stam gone faster (time wise that is) then do 12-5.

Yeah, my first post was simply specifically questioning why someone would farm the ultimate event map, since Kuremisago seemed to indicate that they had farmed it for gold. I was wondering if there was any actual reason for doing this when the Gold Mission is better for gold and 12-5/1-3/whatever is better for other stuff. So I was trying to see if I was missing something that would make the Ultimate stage worth farming.

I think the main thing you miss out on on farming 1-3 or 2-1 is the raid bosses. Does 1-3/2-1 actually make you more gold than 12-5? Because unless it does I can't see a reason to farm it once you can move on to the better stages.

Zandel
05-22-2016, 06:39 AM
Actually just ran a 12-5 to test and doing the math seems to indicate that gold wise 12-5 is better for the stam after all, even with the extra 2* girls. Seems the only reason to run the lower level ones is to farm lvl 5 and lvl 20 manyu's. I stand corrected.

JessMini
05-22-2016, 06:52 AM
Did they change 1-3 in any way since yesterday? I used to be able to farm it + bonus stage endlessly, but today I've completed 1-3 a total of 15 times and I haven't gotten the bonus stage a single time (I did get some raid bosses though). Does this mean I've gotten everything possible from the bonus stage and it's now turned off for me? Do I have to move to the 50 stamina bonus stages? That's kinda harsh, considering I only have 160 max stamina.

Edit: Quick question, and this is very off topic.. I was just wondering how the login bonuses work. After Round 1 (which had alot of Flower Gems) comes Round 2 which seems to only have 2 Flower Gems. I was just wondering, what happens after Round 2? A third round that's as "crappy" as the second one, or does it go back to the good rewards of Round 1?

Tenhou
05-22-2016, 07:14 AM
You're just facing a streak of bad luck much like i got 8 bonus missions from 8 12-3 runs one day.

JessMini
05-22-2016, 07:56 AM
You're just facing a streak of bad luck much like i got 8 bonus missions from 8 12-3 runs one day.

Good to know! It's more that I didn't know that it was possible NOT to get the bonus stage from 1-3, the first 100 or so times I completed it I got the bonus stage 100% of the time. Now, for the first time that I don't get the bonus stage, it happens 15 times in a row. Hence why I thought they had changed something, heh..

Stuff
05-22-2016, 10:56 AM
Edit: Quick question, and this is very off topic.. I was just wondering how the login bonuses work. After Round 1 (which had alot of Flower Gems) comes Round 2 which seems to only have 2 Flower Gems. I was just wondering, what happens after Round 2? A third round that's as "crappy" as the second one, or does it go back to the good rewards of Round 1?

I think your "set" rotates. I'm on Day 39 now, nearly done with a full block of Flower Gems.

Kuremisago
05-23-2016, 12:02 AM
Yeah, my first post was simply specifically questioning why someone would farm the ultimate event map, since Kuremisago seemed to indicate that they had farmed it for gold. I was wondering if there was any actual reason for doing this when the Gold Mission is better for gold and 12-5/1-3/whatever is better for other stuff. So I was trying to see if I was missing something that would make the Ultimate stage worth farming.

Nah, I was going for the 10 flowers (Since I was pretty close before I bothered reading the 100% patch), and that the gold was a nice bonus. I know there's more efficient areas.
(I-I'm not that stupid, I swear)

sniddy
05-23-2016, 01:43 AM
I'm on round 3 I think which is 10 gems....which will be nice seeing as I've decided time to save for another 10+1 pull after doing 1 and then 3 indivudals...I should have enough of a squad to works on needing only 4/5 3* currently to round out numbers

Rupturez
05-23-2016, 05:26 AM
Roughly what power should I aim for before I could try to clear the ultimate stage?

I'm still relatively weak.. with a total power of 145865. 120 stamina would be a huge strain on my total stamina as well, since I only total 185. I'd like to get all lily's upgrades before the end of the event though, but I probably won't be able to.

gekko rika
05-23-2016, 05:15 PM
I was doing a hellalot better at ultimate when I first started the event.... at least I could complete it. But now my teams are so weakened by the bugs they can't make it (even though they are stronger than when the event first began) so I still don't have my 3*.... blah!

Ammo
05-23-2016, 05:44 PM
Roughly what power should I aim for before I could try to clear the ultimate stage?

I'm still relatively weak.. with a total power of 145865. 120 stamina would be a huge strain on my total stamina as well, since I only total 185. I'd like to get all lily's upgrades before the end of the event though, but I probably won't be able to.

My power level is 155k and while I haven't managed to 3 medal it, I've gotten her upgraded. Here's what I did:

Make 2 strong teams. Then sort by speed and make 2 crappy fast as hell teams. Make sure your strong teams are 1 and 2 so they can kill the mobs at the start. Pick a strong ally with decent speed and place them all in the top most starting area. Ideally, you're whole team will go to the right. What usually happens though is 1 or maybe 2 will go right and the rest down the middle. Hopefully your strong units get to the mobs instead of your speedy ones. The fast ones serve the dual purposes of opening the lock and hopefully taking the bee hits as they should keep running out in front of your slower, stronger dudes. First time I beat it, my ally squad made it to the boss right after it got unlocked and it was easy. The attempt right after that one failed spectacularly. It's still some harsh rng, but doing it like this helped me get my skill ups even if I can't 3 medal it.

When the event started, I couldn't even kill the regular mobs with my strongest squad. I spent time just straight leveling and evolving my girls. I also tried to time the spending of 120 stamina right before I leveled up so I could keep the farming chain going. Hope this is somewhat helpful.

Edit: Also don't suicide your last squad with no health to the boss out of desperate anger. Retreating will still net you the gold and seeds and some experience.

Edit 2: Just spent 15 minutes setting up a team to try to 3 medal it. Moving strong units around, distributing items to those that needed them more etc. After all that I launched the mission with the completely wrong team :mad:

sniddy
05-24-2016, 01:16 AM
At 170k I found it reasonably doable with a strong helper

At 160k I struggled and it became a little RNG-y

..mind you I was always going for 3 stars, the above method for grabbing skill ups is perfectly viable

Assume stg 2 starts tomorrow

Rupturez
05-24-2016, 03:26 AM
My power level is 155k and while I haven't managed to 3 medal it, I've gotten her upgraded. Here's what I did:

Make 2 strong teams. Then sort by speed and make 2 crappy fast as hell teams. Make sure your strong teams are 1 and 2 so they can kill the mobs at the start. Pick a strong ally with decent speed and place them all in the top most starting area. Ideally, you're whole team will go to the right. What usually happens though is 1 or maybe 2 will go right and the rest down the middle. Hopefully your strong units get to the mobs instead of your speedy ones. The fast ones serve the dual purposes of opening the lock and hopefully taking the bee hits as they should keep running out in front of your slower, stronger dudes. First time I beat it, my ally squad made it to the boss right after it got unlocked and it was easy. The attempt right after that one failed spectacularly. It's still some harsh rng, but doing it like this helped me get my skill ups even if I can't 3 medal it.

When the event started, I couldn't even kill the regular mobs with my strongest squad. I spent time just straight leveling and evolving my girls. I also tried to time the spending of 120 stamina right before I leveled up so I could keep the farming chain going. Hope this is somewhat helpful.

Edit: Also don't suicide your last squad with no health to the boss out of desperate anger. Retreating will still net you the gold and seeds and some experience.

Edit 2: Just spent 15 minutes setting up a team to try to 3 medal it. Moving strong units around, distributing items to those that needed them more etc. After all that I launched the mission with the completely wrong team :mad:

I tried, sadly RNG send all my fast squads in the mobs instead of the strong ones so failed horribly.

ZOLANTON
05-24-2016, 04:30 AM
Phase 2 is out.

Beginner was really easy, 3 medal'd it first try withmy casual team.

Intermediate is all about RNG. No strategy required, just be lucky with the random routes. Three tries for 3 Medals.

Advanced is the same really, I've just been super unlucky with the first random route at the bottom and always missing the enemy block there. The lock x3 block at the middle of the map contains an enemy, so you must unlock it and pass a 4th time there to get 3 medals.

Didn't have enough stamina for Ultimate.

Lied
05-24-2016, 04:37 AM
Phase 2 is out.

Beginner was really easy, 3 medal'd it first try withmy casual team.

Intermediate is all about RNG. No strategy required, just be lucky with the random routes. Three tries for 3 Medals.

Advanced is the same really, I've just been super unlucky with the first random route at the bottom and always missing the enemy block there. The lock x3 block at the middle of the map contains an enemy, so you must unlock it and pass a 4th time there to get 3 medals.

Didn't have enough stamina for Ultimate.

Have any of the equipment slot items dropped so far, or is it like phase 1 where you get pretty much nothing except on Ultimate?

EDIT: And of course I get RNG screwed on the first mission and don't get 3 medals -_-

nikonana
05-24-2016, 04:39 AM
3* ?-6 map and it will give you 1 equip flower, I just got it and used it on my Lily.

Otherwise I think ?-8 will be the usual equip flower farming map.

Managed to finish first two map, 2* the 3rd map, and now waiting stam regen for last map.

Vin668
05-24-2016, 04:43 AM
Anyone got 2nd Lily Dress Bloom? 6 times on 120 staminas map but nothing.

ZOLANTON
05-24-2016, 04:47 AM
I played the Advanced like 6 times, I only got 2* girls, not a single Equipment Flower upgrade.

Vin668
05-24-2016, 04:50 AM
I played the Advanced like 6 times, I only got 2* girls, not a single Equipment Flower upgrade.

Same here, only 2* girls. So, maybe this Phase2 isn't like Phase1. Where do we can get that 'dress bloom" extacly ><

nip101
05-24-2016, 04:53 AM
Anyone got 2nd Lily Dress Bloom? 6 times on 120 staminas map but nothing.

Nothing yet from any of the maps (spent around 450 stam). Also I some how 3*'d the 4th map when i didn't even kill all the bosses. And the last "boss" mob wasn't even anything, just showed a victory screen as soon as i fought it...

First map took 6 tries to 3* cause of bad rng. nothing you can do about it.
Second - I moved the forward camp person back and just had everyone with about the same speed.
Third - not sure what to do yet outside of good rng.
fourth - this map is a mess...

Mattress
05-24-2016, 04:58 AM
They have decreased the drop rate, I guess.

fluffs
05-24-2016, 06:00 AM
I got some kind of bug on ultimate... Forget getting the flower, I didn't even get a chest. Or some of the enemies including the last boss. They were empty squares that when I passed them I went into battle mode and instantly won (yay?). And that's the only 3-star I got because RNG screwed me on all three of the other maps. Maybe there'll be a maintenance later so I wouldn't spend a lot of gems to grind the last map just yet.

nikonana
05-24-2016, 06:00 AM
They fucked up again, one of my squad stuck on top node below pest nest on ?-8 before someone hit the gate switch. And when the usual guitar Boss ost, it gave me INSTANT WIN without fighting, like what the fuck?

Akuser
05-24-2016, 06:07 AM
I think the last map is bug. Cuz no-boss fight, no dress-bloom drop, no minions attack (bee).
Reported to the staff, hope its work.

Lied
05-24-2016, 06:54 AM
This actually reminded me, didn't they say there was going to be compensation for the gathering/stamina bug in the support ticket replies? Did that ever happen?

Akuser
05-24-2016, 07:15 AM
This actually reminded me, didn't they say there was going to be compensation for the gathering/stamina bug in the support ticket replies? Did that ever happen?

I think the whole game is messed up now, many bugs happend, i feel the re-roll in comming.

Zandel
05-24-2016, 08:03 AM
?-8 still bugged.... Up side I got 3* and that 10 affection item.... down side no boss fight (either of them) and no blossom drop... ouch

fromelette
05-24-2016, 09:14 AM
Only had one squad left when I uncovered the switch on ?-8 and it got stuck on the gate... Wish I had read about the bugs before running that.

Also I wonder if the advanced map isn't also bugged when it comes to chests as it has only one and ?-3 had 3. Its quite the change if its intended.

Mattress
05-24-2016, 09:32 AM
What a mess, as usual...

nikonana
05-24-2016, 10:06 AM
Heh, got a present on my box, Mountain Lily SKILLBLOOM from admin, not equip flowerbloom. They can't even get it right.

Rupturez
05-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Only had one squad left when I uncovered the switch on ?-8 and it got stuck on the gate... Wish I had read about the bugs before running that.

Also I wonder if the advanced map isn't also bugged when it comes to chests as it has only one and ?-3 had 3. Its quite the change if its intended.

Agreed, when doing the map I was like "wtf where are the chests" I sure hope they add more, as the advanced map is my only way to get the upgrades - I'm no where near ready for the ultimate map.

Akuser
05-24-2016, 10:22 AM
Not only Dress Bloom, they got something wrong with Skill Bloom too. But I dont known about it, just check the news. Someone can explaint it pls.

Tomorrow, all of you who used faulty Skill Blooms will receive a new batch of shiny (and more importantly: functional) new ones...

But on a more serious tone: Stage 3 Skill Blooms are now fixed.
Apologies once more for the inconvenience.
I'll update you guys tomorrow when we send over the new items.

ZeroZet
05-24-2016, 11:51 AM
Not only Dress Bloom, they got something wrong with Skill Bloom too. But I dont known about it, just check the news. Someone can explaint it pls.There were some non-100% Skillbloms dropping after the previous maint that supposedly fixed them to be 100%. They apologizing for that, I guess.

Lied
05-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Ran the Ultimate map again, still seemed broken and I didn't even get anything from the normal chest I got at the end (not even a 2-star girl). Has anyone unlocked the bottom most panel? I didn't get it fully unlocked in both of my runs and I'm curious what's underneath it.

Flowing
05-24-2016, 01:26 PM
Someone got 3 Medals at ?-7?? I killed every Pest + Boss and got only 2 Medals??? What the hell. Did 2 Runs for clearing them all. x[

PhalzyrD
05-24-2016, 01:35 PM

No they didn't hand out yet, but nameless (DEV) said on chat that they haven't forgotten about giving us compensation for that...

- - - Updated - - -

Someone got 3 Medals at ?-7?? I killed every Pest + Boss and got only 2 Medals??? What the hell. Did 2 Runs for clearing them all. x[

I believe there is a locked spot that spawns an enemy after unlocking it

thewind32
05-24-2016, 01:39 PM
Ran the Ultimate map again, still seemed broken and I didn't even get anything from the normal chest I got at the end (not even a 2-star girl). Has anyone unlocked the bottom most panel? I didn't get it fully unlocked in both of my runs and I'm curious what's underneath it.

According to the wiki it's a pink button. Didn't manage to unlock that node on my run either.

There is actually a pest node under one of the locks. Check out this wiki page and look at the "Locked Nodes" section http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:E3-Advanced-Toughen-Up

sniddy
05-24-2016, 01:47 PM
OK so equip blooms are broken....and not dropping map 4 is busted

....I hope skill blooms drop from map 3, that's the only one I didn't get 3 medals on 1st run, got a little lucky on 2

Otherwise I hope to get this event over ASAP and get back to 12-1 amp and secret garden farming

kojaku
05-24-2016, 01:50 PM
Oh, i somehow managed to unlock everything in the last map, there are like 2 or 3 enemis below those (one being a boss, but the game didn't care, got to the finish without killing it and got the 3 stars), and the 2 middle bottom nodes have the panels that open the gate to the final boss and the pest gate, which hopefully they didn't trigger.

And acccording to japanese wiki, if i'm not wrong since the picture is broken, there should be only 3 locked tiles with a random arrow and the 2 panels, so they have really fucked up this map.

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 02:24 PM
What strategy do you guys use to 3* advanced? I've reset it about ten times and lost 600 stamina for nothing because the two I start at the bottom node always go the same way rather than splitting onto the different paths.

- - - Updated - - -

What strategy do you guys use to 3* advanced? I've reset it about ten times and lost 800 stamina for nothing because the two I start at the bottom node always go the same way rather than splitting onto the different paths.

Fixed the number of stamina lost to RNG. A game that relies entirely on bad RNG is a game I'm not very motivated to continue playing, though...

Lied
05-24-2016, 03:24 PM
What strategy do you guys use to 3* advanced? I've reset it about ten times and lost 600 stamina for nothing because the two I start at the bottom node always go the same way rather than splitting onto the different paths.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed the number of stamina lost to RNG. A game that relies entirely on bad RNG is a game I'm not very motivated to continue playing, though...

I used 2 on top, 3 on bottom, none in the middle. Had to make speed average out since 2 of the times I ran it, one of my squads completed the map before I could kill the enemy hidden under the locked panel.

Zenithale
05-24-2016, 04:36 PM
I got 3* at the first try in the last (bugged) map, doing nothing special, I just started the map without changing my Teams. RNG is better than brainstorming in that game anyway... But the Chest was empty.

nip101
05-24-2016, 05:06 PM

I havnt 3* it yet cause no one on the top wants to kill the boss but i have cleared all of the other mobs, included the locked one, every time with a pretty simple strat. Make one of your teams as fast as possible and the other 3 very slow and also use a fast helper. You could use a slow helper and make 2 fast teams instead if you want. I ended up having 754 403 349 373 as my teams speeds with around 600 for the helpers. Put your two fastest in the top and pray one goes for the boss. Then just put 2 in the bottom and 1 in the middle. You could probably do 3 on the bot and 2 on the top as lied said but i haven't tried that.

Zandel
05-24-2016, 05:39 PM
To 3* ?-7 all you have to do is place 2 teams at the top and the other 3 at the bottom and have them all about the same speed. Then you pray to the twin goddesses of luck and chance while making a sacrifice of your first unborn child to RNGesus. This for me worked after the second attempt.

Ammo
05-24-2016, 05:54 PM
2 and 3 I managed to luck out on the first try. The first one took me 4 attempts though. Just couldn't get to that bottom left assholey mob :mad:

Mattress
05-24-2016, 06:48 PM
It's still bugged, 1 day of the event totally wasted...

Tenhou
05-24-2016, 07:31 PM
Not even gotten to the last map yet. The day started with me forgetting about the update so i ran 12-3 until i was almost out of stamina before i remembered. After this i am now stuck on the 7th map because my top team refuses to attack the boss and the one time it did the 3 teams in the bottom tent all went straight...

Pangalan
05-24-2016, 07:53 PM
I used 2 on top, 3 on bottom, none in the middle. Had to make speed average out since 2 of the times I ran it, one of my squads completed the map before I could kill the enemy hidden under the locked panel.

This was my tactic also. I had the two fastest teams on top, then the rest at the bottom. Worked like a charm. :)

MiqDoloran
05-24-2016, 08:20 PM
Woo got lucky with a dressbloom drop on the intermediate stage. Well, not really since the skillbloom ultimate mission shit on me hard.

KindaShy
05-25-2016, 12:20 AM
Is this still bugged? I had two boss fights on the last mission with no mobs at all, I just won it automatically. And zero chests, so no upgrade items....

fromelette
05-25-2016, 03:04 AM
There were some non-100% Skillbloms dropping after the previous maint that supposedly fixed them to be 100%. They apologizing for that, I guess.

Yes, I had one from ?-3 fail on me 2 days ago, after they said they updated it to be 100% skill level up, so I guess it was to compensate that.

Lied
05-25-2016, 09:57 AM
So is there a stage people have been farming for the equipment slot item or are most people just waiting for them to fix the Ultimate map?

Zenithale
05-25-2016, 10:18 AM
I am waiting.

Peach692
05-25-2016, 10:21 AM
I'm waiting too, but not too bothered by any of it since today is manyu day. I'm using the stamina to stock up some manyus for Mountain Lily :)

JessMini
05-25-2016, 10:44 AM
Around how much power do I need to clear the ?-4 and ?-8 levels? The other 6 levels are very easy to clear but there's a sudden bump in pest power on the ?-4 stage, I wiped on the first mob I think. I haven't tried ?-8 yet but I'm assuming it's as difficult as ?-4 so I don't want to waste stamina on it if I have no chance of clearing it.

My squads have 54048, 34322, 35107 and 26718 total power. At what point should I attempt the ?-4 & ?-8 maps?

dewz
05-25-2016, 01:25 PM
Stage 3 drops the dressbloom. Just got one from it. The rate of getting the higher chest seems low on it tho.

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 02:04 PM
Stage 3 drops the dressbloom. Just got one from it. The rate of getting the higher chest seems low on it tho.

I got two of these while trying to 3-star it. But what are they for? Thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Just like skillblooms level up her skill, dressblooms open up her equipment slots.

nislo
05-25-2016, 02:34 PM

Do you mean ?-7 ?

kojaku
05-25-2016, 02:56 PM
Yeah, there have been reports of equip blooms dropping in ?-7 at an horrid low chance. We only need 2, but, eh, seems like quite the unrewarded farming.

I myself am waiting too. I used today to 3* advanced (thanks lied, your stategy worked like a charm) and novice...since RNG struck me hard making me do the map 6 or 7 times to get the right paths. I hopethey extend the time if they fix it too late.

Akuser
05-25-2016, 03:37 PM
There are some reports about 2nd Dress Bloom at map3-phase2 but the rate is very very high, dont waste your stamina on that, wait for good news is good choice.

Ancarius
05-25-2016, 03:57 PM
There are some reports about 2nd Dress Bloom at map3-phase2 but the rate is very very high, dont waste your stamina on that, wait for good news is good choice.

If the rate is very, very high, wouldn't that be a good thing? :P

sniddy
05-25-2016, 05:39 PM
Be nice to get a bloom free for the troubles....or a gem to make up for the stamina

Flan
05-25-2016, 11:15 PM
Message about server instability until 4am hopefully means they're fixing it

KindaShy
05-25-2016, 11:52 PM
Message about server instability until 4am hopefully means they're fixing it

I think that is a standard message and occurs daily at that time. I did get 2 dress blooms from the 3rd mission since it took a few times to 3 star, but I'm holding off on the last one until I get the all clear.

Opalia24
05-26-2016, 09:37 AM
If you start a match before 4:00 and don't finish it before 4:00 you will get an error at end of match.
No reward or Exp but Stamia is still lost !!!!
Don't start a match before 4:00 if you it you don't have time to finish it before 4:00.
It is server which refresh at 4:00 AM every day so player have to reload game.
I don't think this will be fixed. When game started there was no waring about this but after bug reports they fixed this so players get a warning if they try to start a match short before 4:00.

JessMini
05-26-2016, 09:45 AM
I think that is a standard message and occurs daily at that time.

I can confirm this, whenever I wake up around 4 am and randomly decide to go on some missions, the game says that the servers are unstable around that time. Luckily, it doesn't prevent us from being able to play, it's just a warning.

On topic question, around how much unit/squad total power is needed to clear the final level in each of the phases? I find myself wiping on the first mob, which is a huge difference from the third levels (?-3 and ?-7) which are very very easy to complete. Here's my current team:

http://tinyimg.io/i/PEGq0y9.png

At what point do I attempt the Ultimate maps?
Note: I could clear the Edelweiss Ultimate maps with a much weaker team than this, which is why these Ultimate maps got me confused at their difficulty. I just want to know at around how much power do I start spending Stamina attempting the Ultimate maps.

Akuser
05-26-2016, 09:53 AM
The envent is ended. Maximum Lily slots are 3.

Mattress
05-26-2016, 10:00 AM
I'm losing the will to play, gg nutaku.

Rupturez
05-26-2016, 10:29 AM
I can confirm this, whenever I wake up around 4 am and randomly decide to go on some missions, the game says that the servers are unstable around that time. Luckily, it doesn't prevent us from being able to play, it's just a warning.

On topic question, around how much unit/squad total power is needed to clear the final level in each of the phases? I find myself wiping on the first mob, which is a huge difference from the third levels (?-3 and ?-7) which are very very easy to complete. Here's my current team:

http://tinyimg.io/i/PEGq0y9.png

At what point do I attempt the Ultimate maps?
Note: I could clear the Edelweiss Ultimate maps with a much weaker team than this, which is why these Ultimate maps got me confused at their difficulty. I just want to know at around how much power do I start spending Stamina attempting the Ultimate maps.

I think you are close,

I muscled my way through ?-4 today twice for the skill flowers. I let all my teams start at the top flag (no full clear, probably no way I can) and get a strong helper squad of 54-64k power. My set up was as followed, total power 169k:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2h4jk9k.png

RNG-sama was a bit kind to me, both times I had one of my divisions going top followed by the helper, so my division would tank the pests before wiping on boss, inflicting some initial damage. Sadly my Edelweiss is not exactly in top condition since I started playing 3 days before the event ended, getting me only a lvl 2 skill and equip Edelweiss, but she shines on this map. Everything is weak to hit, so you probably want to max affection and levels on Edelweiss. Her skill hits like a truck on the final boss. Helper squads scale with the highest level character you have, so that's a good reason to get Edelweiss to 60 as well.

Peach692
05-26-2016, 10:44 AM
So is there a stage people have been farming for the equipment slot item or are most people just waiting for them to fix the Ultimate map?

Yeah, I was waiting, but now I'm getting a little bit restless. Aren't they ever going to fix this? u_u
Has anyone tried farming the flowers from the advanced stage?
I wonder what are the chances of getting a flower from that map?

Nydaomond
05-26-2016, 11:30 AM
From gathered info, it appears to be not impossible; however, the average drop rate seems to be somewhere between 5% and 10% on Advanced - Toughen Up.

If you then want to farm that, be my guest =p

sniddy
05-26-2016, 12:45 PM
Were can we get an offical line on what is going on what is going to be done etc

The official wikki has nothing and is about as much help as sand in the desert

Nydaomond
05-26-2016, 01:37 PM
Right out of the Discord channel news from yesterday:

UPDATE 1: Phase 2's 8-?... still working on it.

and this sums up what we know atm xD

Meister
05-26-2016, 02:05 PM
Just got 1 dress bloom from ?-7 earlier. I just need 1 more anyway so i'll just run it again till I get another one or until they fix ?-8, then back again to 12-3 as usual.

JessMini
05-26-2016, 03:00 PM
RNG-sama was a bit kind to me, both times I had one of my divisions going top followed by the helper, so my division would tank the pests before wiping on boss, inflicting some initial damage. Sadly my Edelweiss is not exactly in top condition since I started playing 3 days before the event ended, getting me only a lvl 2 skill and equip Edelweiss, but she shines on this map. Everything is weak to hit, so you probably want to max affection and levels on Edelweiss. Her skill hits like a truck on the final boss. Helper squads scale with the highest level character you have, so that's a good reason to get Edelweiss to 60 as well.

Thank you so much for the advice/your experience with the map, I really appreciate it! I actually started ~3 days before Edelweiss event ended too, but I managed to no-life my way to 23 medals in that time so I'm lucky enough to have 5 skill points on her. Good to know she's useful in this map! I guess I'll spend the next 2-3 days upgrading my girls up to the same power as your teams before attempting the map, although I've had terrible luck with RNG lately so I'm a bit worried..

gekko rika
05-26-2016, 05:26 PM
So is it safe to go back to Part 1 or does it screw up? I'm done Part 2 (except for ultimate... cuz I know that's bugged) I never did complete Ultimate Phase 1... just wondering if it's safe to farm or will it bug out like it did last time (if you never complete it b4 moving on to Phase 2.)

Peach692
05-26-2016, 05:35 PM
So is it safe to go back to Part 1 or does it screw up? I'm done Part 2 (except for ultimate... cuz I know that's bugged) I never did complete Ultimate Phase 1... just wondering if it's safe to farm or will it bug out like it did last time (if you never complete it b4 moving on to Phase 2.)

Well, the 1st phase's ultimate was working just fine 'til tuesday at least. Haven't tried it in these last couple of days, but I don't see any reasons why it should be buggy just because the 2nd phase's is.
And also, isn't it usually the 2nd phase's stages that get buggy if you try them before clearing the first phase's?

gekko rika
05-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Oh, thanks for clarifying that... I think ur right. I cleared last time so I didn't have to deal with bugs. Guess I just forgot how it went.

MiqDoloran
05-26-2016, 07:14 PM

I farmed my last skillblooms a couple of days ago, so yeah. On the bright side this bug lets you clear the map ez

nikonana
05-27-2016, 04:42 AM
Got my first dressbloom from 80 stam and gonna left my Mountain Lily on 3/4 equip slot, while hoping devs will give one as freebie due phase 2 bugs.

Unregistered
05-27-2016, 05:16 AM
Is it even possible to get an equipbloom from the single chest at ?-7, "Toughen Up"? I've ran the thing for about two to three days straight and still haven't seen the dang blossom.

nip101
05-27-2016, 07:19 AM
Is it even possible to get an equipbloom from the single chest at ?-7, "Toughen Up"? I've ran the thing for about two to three days straight and still haven't seen the dang blossom.

Its possible. Ive used every bit of stam so far that I could on it and I finally got the last equipment slot I needed. Its pretty abysmal drop rate though :(

I'd assume that they should fix the last map in the next couple of days and it will probably have 100% drop to make up for it being broken but i would still recommend being on the safe side and keep running ?-7 in hopes of getting them earlier.

Ahimaaz
05-27-2016, 09:23 AM

it's possible and i got 2 dressbloom today.

PrimalShade
05-27-2016, 09:57 AM
@everyone
As we are missing the required assets to develop a fix for Phase 2’s last stage in a timely manner, we will reward you as follows:
All users who cleared and will clear the stage will get a chance of obtaining 100 Normal Gacha Seeds or 1 Mountain Lily Dress Bloom.
Rewards are sent in a few minutes after the stage’s clearance.
This fix will start running in a few hours.(edited)

Posted recently in the FKG news on the Discord channel.

Tenhou
05-27-2016, 10:25 AM
Back to running 12-3 it is then, until i know what those 2-3 runs gave.

Carnis
05-27-2016, 12:20 PM
Ok - so i got present in box for clearing stage 8...100 normal gatcha seeds... . This is really disappointing. Was running stage 7 many times without any luck earlier - still lesser chest with 2-stars girl. Guess i will spend a lot more time hopeing for dress bloom drop :S.

Akuser
05-27-2016, 12:21 PM
Finaly, damn NUTaku.

Pimers
05-27-2016, 12:24 PM
Runned the last stage 2 time before, got a bloom and 100 seeds I runned again and I hope i'm gonna drop le last bloom :I

Rupturez
05-27-2016, 12:28 PM
Wow, why is Nutaku trolling me with 100 normal seeds on a map that has a tremendous stamina cost and absolutely no reason to clear?

Carnis
05-27-2016, 12:44 PM
Hmm got another 100 seeds after clearing stage 8...thought its only for first clear but seems its for every one. I just would like to know what is % chance for dress bloom (its 50% or less)

Stuff
05-27-2016, 12:46 PM
I had two waiting in my box (from previous clears); one 100 bunch, and a Dressbloom. Running it now, see what shakes out.

Edit- Seeds. Ah well, good thing we have like 3 days left.

Drayvhen
05-27-2016, 12:52 PM
Wow, why is Nutaku trolling me with 100 normal seeds on a map that has a tremendous stamina cost and absolutely no reason to clear?

Im going to guess that the chest droped a random 2* girl or a skillbloom, so the script simply give us one of both like the chest would. Just did 2 run and got a skillbloom and 100 seed, got all slot unlocked now so im done with this!

Carnis
05-27-2016, 01:10 PM
After 4 runs through stage 8 got twice seeds and dressblooms so its probably 50 % . Happy its finally done :)

Unregistered
05-27-2016, 01:12 PM
Just got 4 dress blooms and 200 seeds. Already had a dressbloom from the first time I cleared the place, which somehow worked properly, so now I have 1 spare dressbloom. It's nice experience, but I do wonder whether there might ever be a reason to keep it. Or will those things expire after the event?

Flan
05-27-2016, 01:44 PM
Just got 4 dress blooms and 200 seeds. Already had a dressbloom from the first time I cleared the place, which somehow worked properly, so now I have 1 spare dressbloom. It's nice experience, but I do wonder whether there might ever be a reason to keep it. Or will those things expire after the event?

If you ever get another Mountain Lily from a revival I imagine it could be used on them otherwise it's just exp.

Tenhou
05-27-2016, 02:11 PM
Got a dress bloom and 100 seeds. Ran another run and got the final dress bloom. Well spent stamina.

Rupturez
05-27-2016, 02:27 PM
300 seeds 0 dress blooms, RNG is slowly starting to frustrate me, did my fourth 10+1 pull and once again no 5 star. What are these rates?

thewind32
05-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Just did 2 runs and got blooms on both runs. I doubt the rates are very low.

kojaku
05-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Got a dressbloom and still waiting for the last prize to see if i need to do another run. Seems like the drop chances are 50/50, so it should be okay as there are 3 days

Btw, and a bit off topic, if i don't remember wrong not pulling any 5* in 2 10+1 rolls was like a 1/4 chance since i failed 2 out of 2, so failing 4 out of 4 should be 1/16 if the drop rates showcased in the gachas are correct. ....Which is more or less the same chance fo pulling a 6* in a 10+1 pull.

thewind32
05-27-2016, 02:43 PM
Got a dressbloom and still waiting for the last prize to see if i need to do another run. Seems like the drop chances are 50/50, so it should be okay as there are 3 days

Btw, and a bit off topic, if i don't remember wrong not pulling any 5* in 2 10+1 rolls was like a 1/4 chance since i failed 2 out of 2, so failing 4 out of 4 should be 1/16 if the drop rates showcased in the gachas are correct. ....Which is more or less the same chance fo pulling a 6* in a 10+1 pull.

I got my blooms immediately after I completed each run, no waiting.
And I'm don't think you can count probability like that lol

Zenithale
05-27-2016, 02:50 PM
I got 100 Seeds, so I had to spend 120 Sta and... this time I got the last Skill bloom she needed (I got 1 from ?-7 (in 7-9 runs?)). So the Event has ended like that for me. A little disappointing... :( But at least I got a rather good Pierce 5* like everyone.

Rupturez
05-27-2016, 02:51 PM
Just did 2 runs and got blooms on both runs. I doubt the rates are very low.

Yeah well.. got 5x 100 seeds out of 5 runs. Starting to get angry now.

sniddy
05-27-2016, 02:56 PM
So if I wanted one less dress bloom - whats my best bet

Discoceris
05-27-2016, 04:32 PM

http://i.imgur.com/efziboD.png

http://i.imgur.com/y00AYwD.png

Kael
05-27-2016, 06:40 PM
Have not seen it mentioned in the thread (or I'm really blind) but
Is it a bug that it only takes 1 lvl100 Dragon and 4 lvl20 Dragons to evolve Mountain Lily (like for a 4*) instead of a 3 lvl100 and 2 lvl20 that other 5* need?

Ancarius
05-27-2016, 07:13 PM
It was mentioned, but maybe somebody hasn't read it yet. :D
Make use of it, until it will be changed. :P
I hope it will be changed, since i have the Dragons for a 5*...

PhalzyrD
05-27-2016, 09:20 PM
Have not seen it mentioned in the thread (or I'm really blind) but
Is it a bug that it only takes 1 lvl100 Dragon and 4 lvl20 Dragons to evolve Mountain Lily (like for a 4*) instead of a 3 lvl100 and 2 lvl20 that other 5* need?

It is an oversight that won't be corrected it was the same way in original DMM and never corrected. She was orig a silver but then they beefed up stats to turn her into gold and forgot to change evo material. When Nutaku brought her over from DMM they kept her the same way...

thewind32
05-28-2016, 12:30 AM
Yeah well.. got 5x 100 seeds out of 5 runs. Starting to get angry now.

Woah man, best of luck to you.

nikonana
05-28-2016, 12:50 AM
I got 4-5x seeds before getting the last dress bloom. Finally back to 12-5 spam

sniddy
05-28-2016, 02:06 AM
So for each run does something happen, Im still at a loss of how to get that last dress bloom, did a run nothing happened

Rupturez
05-28-2016, 02:15 AM
Woah man, best of luck to you.

Thanks, finally got them after 7 runs. finally back to 12-3.

So for each run does something happen, Im still at a loss of how to get that last dress bloom, did a run nothing happened

When doing the ultimate stage of phase 2 you randomly get 100 gacha seeds or a dressbloom in your present box.

sniddy
05-28-2016, 03:07 AM
I'll try again got nothing last time

EDIT - reloaded skill blossom - level 5 skill level 4 equip I can put this one behind me, probably back to 12-1 for garden farming

Stuff
05-28-2016, 09:31 PM
Thanks, finally got them after 7 runs. finally back to 12-3.

And with 3 days to spare, no less. Congratulations.

Skulkraken
05-29-2016, 07:46 AM
Finished getting the dressblooms. :D

Now back to finishing up the story missions.

JessMini
05-30-2016, 06:37 AM
Sadly I won't be able to 3 medal either of the Ultimate maps, but on the bright side I'm only missing one skill point and one equipment slot that so I'll likely max my M. Lily before tomorrow's over. (Although being honest, I'd rather have the 4 flower gems from the Ultimate maps..)

sniddy
05-30-2016, 09:14 AM
Sadly I won't be able to 3 medal either of the Ultimate maps, but on the bright side I'm only missing one skill point and one equipment slot that so I'll likely max my M. Lily before tomorrow's over. (Although being honest, I'd rather have the 4 flower gems from the Ultimate maps..)

Flower gems come and go, but skill and equip slots are much harder to get - think how many life crystals you'd need

Myrdin
05-30-2016, 04:04 PM
around 8-9 runs of that 120 Ap mission.
Not...a single...bloody... large chest.... not a single one.
Thats just how Fckn ridiculous is this broken event !

Tenhou
05-30-2016, 04:13 PM
around 8-9 runs of that 120 Ap mission.
Not...a single...bloody... large chest.... not a single one.
Thats just how Fckn ridiculous is this broken event !

If you mean the skillbloom - that's some horrible luck, i got them all in 4 runs.
If you mean the dressbloom - checked your presents lately?...

JessMini
05-30-2016, 04:23 PM
If you mean the dressbloom - checked your presents lately?...

How exactly does the whole dressbloom thing work? I just managed to accidentally 3-medal ?-8 (didn't realize the bug would make this map so easy), do I now just wait for a dressbloom to appear in my presents box? Or was it just an RNG thing that didn't go my way?'

Edit: Nevermind.. I just read a few pages back, then checked my present box history and noticed 100 gacha seeds as the reward. -.- Does this mean I can't get a dressbloom anymore though or do I just play the map again and hope for the best?

Ancarius
05-30-2016, 04:27 PM
They can't fix the bug in time, so they give you either 100 Normal Gacha seeds, the same as getting a 2*, or a Dressbloom. They appear at max 5 minutes, after clearing the stage, in your present box. It says in the description "Reward for clearing Event Stage 8". How long do you need depends on your luck, but it seems 4-8 Runs is enough to get the 2 Dressblooms.

JessMini
05-30-2016, 04:35 PM
How long do you need depends on your luck, but it seems 4-8 Runs is enough to get the 2 Dressblooms.

Yeah, I was wondering if I wouldn't get any more rewards out of that map since I already got a x100 seeds, or if I could just try again. I get it now though, just gotta keep on trying! I'll probably only have 3-4 attempts before the event is over, so it's not looking good... x.x

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 07:04 PM
Yeah, I was wondering if I wouldn't get any more rewards out of that map since I already got a x100 seeds, or if I could just try again. I get it now though, just gotta keep on trying! I'll probably only have 3-4 attempts before the event is over, so it's not looking good... x.x
If it's mostly stamina you lack, then you might've run into one of very few excuses to turn flowers into stamina. But that's really for yourself to decide.

Unregistered
12-01-2016, 11:05 PM
how does one get 3 medals on the ultimate/4th stage of phase 2? any ideas?

Zenithale
12-02-2016, 09:53 AM
how does one get 3 medals on the ultimate/4th stage of phase 2? any ideas?
Two Squads on Top-left, 3 Squads on Bottom-left (all with similar Speed). I did it at the first try.