PDA

View Full Version : Relatively New, Seeking Advice, Where do I go from Here?

Lexis Rosario Rosenqueen
05-18-2016, 05:08 AM
Heya, newcomer to this site here with questions on what to do with my team.(Started this game about....sometime before Phase 2 of Edelweiss' event started.)

Seeing every one else heres teams I have concluded that for the current event, my team is NO WAY IN HELL ready for that ultimate map.(Somehow got all Medals on the three previous Stages, I feel like Dumb luck might've played in my favor a bit) Wondering where I should go with my team from here. Also completed up to 8-4 Campaign Wise and Unsure if My team can withstand 8-5

Picture of my Current team Below

-Other than those shown, I have Cyani Cornflower and Every 3* and 2* unit Available to me

-Amaryllis and Helia are There still because I maxed their Affection Relatively Early and it gave them a fighting edge over the other three stars I picked up over time.

-I only Evolved Maria Because Blatant Favoritism at the time, not sure who to Evolve next.

-Because I joined the game mid event, I only got 18 Medals for Edelweiss :(

-All 5* and 4*s(and Maria and Marigold) save Yulan and Obviously Edelwiess and Mountain Lily have max affection. unsure who I should focus Affection on now(Gromphena and Safron Pansy are at 50% affection though)

-I tried to Balance out the team speeds, but no matter What, Maria's Squad always ends up an speed Demon in comparison to every other squad.(My Original Squad had her at 600+ Speed)

-At the point I'm at currently, where or what should I be grinding?! Exp/Seeds, Gifts, or Manyus? Any Stages 8-4 or below worth grinding? am I even a Match for Advanced Tier Dailies in my current state?

-Anyone other than the Obvious 2* units going to Suck in the Long run? if so, who should they be swapped out for? I have no Idea who are good 3* units, I just chose ones that were available to me very early.

Any form of Advice on what to do would Be VERY appreciated guys. I like this game, I don't wanna lose interest and fall behind Heavily like I did with Aigis.

Garrick
05-18-2016, 05:21 AM
At your current stature, I would say go farm manyus and level your girls, especially the 5* ones. Yes, they will definitely cost you a lot (because they cap out at level 60 unevolved compared to 4* and below which caps out at level 50, and their evolution cost and materials are definitely higher), however having them at higher levels will definitely work well in your favor.

From what I've gathered while lurking around the forums, people will recommend you go either Stage 1-3 or Stage 2-1 to farm manyus.
But what you're really after is the Secret Garden they spawn. As for those two stages, they both spawn the Beginner version of the garden - which will at least guarantee you ONE level 20 manyu.

Affection-wise, you can probably go for the 4-5* girls. Since they have more stats as well (and not to mention affection bonus gets doubled once you evolve them). If not, go for whoever you want XD

Dunno about 2* girls but they've been proven useful... well as sacrifice units when specific event maps require so.

You can look for more info on the beginner's Q and A thread, and the previous event threads as well.

Zandel
05-18-2016, 07:18 AM
To be honest you have gotten real lucky with your 5* girl rolls, Having one of each type and an extra will serve you well later on, especially stage 12 maps that have a lot of enemies weak to slice damage. One of the best ways to see which girls are worth focusing on is to open the premium gatcha contents tab and compare their max lvl stats. That was how I decided which 3*s to focus my lvls and affection on.

5* and 4* should always be focused before 3* until you have enough that you can't use them all. The stats / special moves and special abilities make them much more important.

sniddy
05-18-2016, 12:44 PM
I'd say a little levelling via manyus maybe 11-1 and aim for the advanced gardens will cane your stamina mind

Evolving your level 4/5s while expensive pays out

Flan
05-18-2016, 06:49 PM
Stack all your best units for your helper squad then switch from team 1 to team 2 as your main squad if you want more balanced teams like you have. Better helper squad the more appealing you look to friends and be able to keep strong friends lets you punch above your own weight.

Check which units have a desirable evolved skill and go for evolving them first and foremost to increase your effective power through passive skills.

Use Affection items on your units you intend to evolve sooner rather than later, affection bonuses double when evolved and evolving reduces a unit's power so high affection can minimize power loss or result in a gain in some stats.

Get rid of the 2* units as soon as possible 2* units don't get a skill when evolved so any exp you're giving the is wasted completely, your 3* units should eventually be replaced, but an evolved 3* still has a skill if you find yourself with not 4*+ to evolve and a 3* with a type advantage can still be more useful than a 4*.

Peach692
05-19-2016, 10:43 AM
As everyone have been saying, farm some manyus and prioritize leveling your 5* and your 4*s. Eventually, as you gain new girls, you'll swap out your 2* and 3*, so leveling them could be a waste of materials. You can try faming manyus with stage gardens, it's a nice way to gain exp too. Farming for gifts is valuable as well, as long as you keep prioritizing 5* and 4*.
Once again as people already said, evolving 2* seems like a waste, while 3* can be useful. However, I don't evolve anything bellow 4* since my goal is to swap out my remaining 3* as well, so evolving them seems like a waste of gold imho. But whoever you decide to evolve, just don't farm the dragon missions unless you're really about to evolve a girl, and get the girls to level cap before farming lvl 100 dragons if you need them.

thewind32
05-19-2016, 11:10 AM
Never forget your waifu, regardless the amount of stars she has. :p

Peach692
05-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Btw, I noticed the squad set up you posted was your #1 set.
Since your 1st squad will always be your helper squad, you should organize your set #1 by highest power, so your first squad is the most powerful possible, which will help your in-game friends out.

Trying to balance out squads' power and speed is the best way to go for your everyday usage set, but do that on your set #2 (or whatever other number you prefer)
:)

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 10:21 PM
I joined around the same time and have progressed about as far as this thread creator has.
It's really hard to find info about this game...
My question is how do you farm flower gems later in the game?
I have already gotten to the point where i have 3* most of the missions.
There has to be a way to collect them beyond raising girls to max affection and hoping to collect one from the Gathering missions.

Lexis Rosario Rosenqueen
05-20-2016, 11:17 PM
Status Update time!!!
http://i.imgur.com/XxMLxIc.png
I'd Consider that a big Increase in Power so far.
I'm not sure if im ready or can afford to evolve anyone yet.(Please ignore Maria, She was a Special case)

Stage 1-3 or Stage 2-1 to farm manyus
I need more Manyus to get the rest of Team 1 up to 60
But my gold supply took a MASSIVE Blow (my 300k Gold Reserve is gone already, I barely have about 50k left.) not sure if this method is effective for me anymore

I'd say a little levelling via manyus maybe 11-1 and aim for the advanced gardens will cane your stamina mind
(lvl 46 and haven't started Mission 9 yet.)

Never forget your waifu, regardless the amount of stars she has.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/23/5alCxBMUf.pngMaria Leader of Squad 1 Says Hi:cool:

I'm still not strong enough for the ultimate event mission or advanced Dailies yet still aren't I?

Miu
05-21-2016, 01:48 AM
Maria is the first one I evolved too, she is just too cute :o

I think you could evolve your max level girls. For me the hardest part is getting them to max level in the first place. You can easily bring them back up to level 20 or so with the manyus you have lying around and makes for a huge difference in strength. Even if you don't have much money right now, if you stop feeding manyus and focus only on dragons and gold you can gather the necessary materials pretty quickly. Give the advanced daily a try, it's much easier than the ultimate mission.

kojaku
05-21-2016, 09:27 PM
Well, feeding manyus to lvl 30+girls starts being too expensive if you uselvl 5 manyus. If what you want to upgrade is beyond that level, you should try to farm the advanced garden if possible. Depends on if you are able to clear 10-5 and 11-5 (don't try to 3* them yet).

And yup, evolving what has hit max level is a good idea. I think those teas shuld suffice to farm advanced dragon stages, maybe with a good helper, at least all but the magic one, since the boss changes depending on the element of dragons you are farming, and magic bss is a tad stronger than the other 3

Zandel
05-22-2016, 12:11 AM
Best strat for upgrading new girls as follows:

Feed 10 x lvl 5 manyu twice you should be around lvl 29-31.
Feed 10 x lvl 20 manyu after that and if possible save lvl 100s for girls over lvl 50.

That is the easiest way to level and not that bad gold wise either.
Of course the most gold efficient is feeding 10 x lvl 100 each time till max level but you don;t get that many lvl 100s easy.

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 02:17 PM
I prioritize leveling/evolving the girls with character quests first. Their specific equips are really nice, especially since they have two bonuses and you won't likely have every equipment slot open on these 5* girls for quite a while. So far I've done Orchid Wydler's and as soon as I can evolve St. Paulia I'll finish her questline. Then it's just a matter of waiting to draw a Toad Lily so I can round out the set.

I hope they expand this in the future to include character quests for all 5* girls.

Skyleo
05-25-2016, 03:24 PM
These equipments are rather meh, honestly

Except if you have 3+ equipment slots, I don't find them worth

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/25/JvGL3wK.pnghttp://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/25/7Ecg.pnghttp://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/25/AZKLv.pnghttp://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/25/zVQDj.png

They are just slightly better than earrings
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/25/AbHkE.png

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 07:30 PM
They stop being 'meh' when you get them to the ten levels higher than you can get normal earrings.

Lied
05-25-2016, 08:43 PM
They stop being 'meh' when you get them to the ten levels higher than you can get normal earrings.

I think the point was that they're not as good as the rings/bracelets (hence 3+ equip slots) since they're still just earrings

Zandel
05-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Agreed, with equipment I go in the following order:

Ring > Bracelet > Earring > Necklace

The reason is simple... more stats. Atk items don't get as much out of upgrading but they start so high that they are too good to ignore. I will make exceptions for girls with low defence tho and go Bracelet first just to keep them alive longer.

Oh and before I forget... ignore normal Items, just stock them till you get Mid Grade items to upgrade and IMHO don't bother upgrading anything less then +8, ideally stick to all +10 but realistically +8 and +9 are still worth the effort.