PDA

View Full Version : Voting Tickets

JSensei
05-18-2016, 09:55 PM
I just realized you can buy them in the shop with Pero. I'm not real sure how these things are going to work, but I'm just happy to have something to throw some Pero at. Like most people, I have millions.

Anyone know when we can use them? Can we vote for the same girl multiple times? Do they matter?

Light Kamijou
05-18-2016, 11:47 PM
You can vote on the same girl multiple times, i was actually going to make a thread about this. I've put a good 500 into Himorogi.

Ryoshi
05-19-2016, 12:10 AM
Does they have an expiration date?

JSensei
05-19-2016, 12:43 AM
How do you use them? I haven't figured out how.

JMich
05-19-2016, 01:03 AM
How do you use them? I haven't figured out how.
At the game's home screen, take a look at the left. It should have the current event, the event gacha and the voting option. Click the voting option, click the girl you want, then click the left and right arrows to add how many tickets you want to use.

Opalia24
05-19-2016, 02:01 AM
Does voting give any reward ??
Why spend money on voting tickests if they give you nothing ???
Why can I only vote for 3 girls I already have ???

khermeker
05-19-2016, 09:43 AM
i have to agree ...even if i have 7m in pero...using in that and not get more r wild cards is a waste

PrimalShade
05-19-2016, 09:51 AM
There are 3 SR and 3 R girls that can be voted for. Make sure the R is actually checked in the N R SR at the top.

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 07:53 PM

I'm voting for Kurito.

I will let you all know how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm voting for Kurito.

one question, how do u vote for kurito, she's not even in the picks -_-

second, voting vickets are obviously rendered useless UNLESS u didnt get to complete those shards girls back when the event started, that is the only time these voting tickets are useful

if u have completed those shards girls then ignore those tickets or possibly can we feed these to the rat prob

- - - Updated - - -

I'm voting for Kurito.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm voting for Kurito.

second, voting vickets are obviously rendered useless UNLESS u didnt get to complete those shards girls back when the event started, that is the only time these voting tickets are useful

if u have completed those shards girls then ignore those tickets or possibly can we feed these to the rat prob

- - - Updated - - -

I'm voting for Kurito.

- - - Updated - - -

Feeding the tickets to the rat is voting for Kurito.

I haven't been able to do it yet as it doesn't come up in items to feed her. Perhaps it never will. Still, that seems to be the best use.

Unregistered
05-31-2016, 02:38 PM
I received a voting ticket by event. How do I use that and what for ???

JMich
05-31-2016, 03:30 PM
I received a voting ticket by event. How do I use that and what for ???

You wait until the next time we can vote for a revival gacha, then go there and pick the girl(s) you'd like to be included. Not that useful, unless there is a girl a lot of people want, or you are willing to spend surplus pero for said tickets.

chillinfar
05-31-2016, 03:36 PM
And don't forget, one thing is voting, other is paying/wining the revival tickets once the winner is on and get the CHANCE to pick her.

My tickets are rotting, some old cards aren't even mentioned. Nutaku should suggest a larger poll.

Vic47
06-01-2016, 01:05 AM
+1 to Chillin'
I won't even bother by this another (and really poor this time) Nutaku's attempt to suck money from the players.
I have all the girls they present in the voting poll, and i will not spend cash, or even my Pero (which i have 7,5M, and EG is coming, so it will be twice or so by the end of EG, but which i'd rather trade for N Wild Cards to convert them over to RWCs and RWCs to SRWCs, or even N Gacha Tickets or Elixirs) to just VOTE for nothing, because 1) - Even if the girl i vote for wins and gets into Revgacha, i still have very few Revgacha Tickets, and i have quite a little chance of actually getting the card i voted for, and 2) - No matter how much tickets i will buy and use to vote for the girl i want to get, if other people won't want her as much as i do - she won't even have a chance to get into Revgacha. And, most importantly, it's always Whales, who will decide, which cards will get into Revgacha, since they can just go buy whatever to get more Pero and buy more Voting tickets, and just drown their Waifu in them, to make sure SHE will get into Revgacha, and not some other girl someone else wants to get.
Imo - the only way this Voting sYstem could actually work - is if it would have ALL the girls that at least once were present in the game (including Medals Campaign, Facebook Giveaways, Collaborations with other games and all) and every player would get equal amount of Tickets (like, 1, or 10, or 100 - and rather, just 1) and noone would use multi-account to cheat and get more tickets by voting for the same girl with all the tickets from, say, 10 accounts. Then, it would really work, and let everyone equal chances to get their girl in the Revival gacha. And still, it's always Gacha, so no matter what, and f2p player can get, or can never get the girl they want, no matter what, even if they happen to get into Revgacha pool.
So yeah, i consider all this bullshit nothing more than just bullshit, to make players waste their Pero for nothing, and i won't even bother participating in this. Well, apart from, maybe, spending all my tickets (like 7 or so, lol) for a girl like Jami Takahashi (because she is the only one of a kind with her bright-pink nipples on a dark skin).

blacksaber
06-01-2016, 02:36 AM
+1 to Chillin'
I won't even bother by this another (and really poor this time) Nutaku's attempt to suck money from the players.
I have all the girls they present in the voting poll, and i will not spend cash, or even my Pero (which i have 7,5M, and EG is coming, so it will be twice or so by the end of EG, but which i'd rather trade for N Wild Cards to convert them over to RWCs and RWCs to SRWCs, or even N Gacha Tickets or Elixirs) to just VOTE for nothing, because 1) - Even if the girl i vote for wins and gets into Revgacha, i still have very few Revgacha Tickets, and i have quite a little chance of actually getting the card i voted for, and 2) - No matter how much tickets i will buy and use to vote for the girl i want to get, if other people won't want her as much as i do - she won't even have a chance to get into Revgacha. And, most importantly, it's always Whales, who will decide, which cards will get into Revgacha, since they can just go buy whatever to get more Pero and buy more Voting tickets, and just drown their Waifu in them, to make sure SHE will get into Revgacha, and not some other girl someone else wants to get.
Imo - the only way this Voting sYstem could actually work - is if it would have ALL the girls that at least once were present in the game (including Medals Campaign, Facebook Giveaways, Collaborations with other games and all) and every player would get equal amount of Tickets (like, 1, or 10, or 100 - and rather, just 1) and noone would use multi-account to cheat and get more tickets by voting for the same girl with all the tickets from, say, 10 accounts. Then, it would really work, and let everyone equal chances to get their girl in the Revival gacha. And still, it's always Gacha, so no matter what, and f2p player can get, or can never get the girl they want, no matter what, even if they happen to get into Revgacha pool.
So yeah, i consider all this bullshit nothing more than just bullshit, to make players waste their Pero for nothing, and i won't even bother participating in this. Well, apart from, maybe, spending all my tickets (like 7 or so, lol) for a girl like Jami Takahashi (because she is the only one of a kind with her bright-pink nipples on a dark skin).

I think the best way to have this voting system work is to limit the number of votes per account (maybe 10 votes). Its not like we need to use gold to get extra tickets (just pero). And they give them away in event rankings (Yeah....crappy tickets I won't use). The only way to flood the ballet is to have multiple accounts. Yes some people use them. But I see no point in wasting time voting for a girl I may not get even if I had 50 revival tickets.

Unregistered
06-01-2016, 04:01 AM
Considering the pero-value of the voting tickets, I don't see voting tickets as very valuable. As a prize for an event, they might as well put 5000 pero or something, neither is any reason to go for the top rankings, they were unnecessary extras as a prize.

I think the vote could use some improvements:
1) Categories. Seperate votes for N, R, SR, and occasionally SR-limited girls.
2) A larger selection. This first time, we had 3 SR and 3 R to choose from. Well, obviously, places 1, 2 and 3 were taken by the SRs, and the vote was really only about which SR we would vote for. One was well ahead, and there was some minor competition going on between #2 and #3, probably from people hoping that the #2 might appear in the rGacha as well. But overall, the race was already over after the first 2000 votes.
3) With a larger selection, set more cards as winners to bring into the rGacha. The last rGacha was too much a repeat of the rGacha before it. The more variety between the gachas, the bigger the chance people will want to play. Very few people will bother if there's only 2 cards they don't have yet. Even less people will bother if the "new cards" in the rGacha are from events that ran less than 2 months before, because, they will already have those cards!

rGacha tickets are relatively hard to aquire. The cards in that machine should be relatively hard to aquire as well, but currently, they'r rather recent and relatively common.

nip101
06-01-2016, 04:34 AM
At least the new voting set has a good variety of stuff. Downside is only 3 will even get chosen even though for once I actually need a lot of the girls, basically anything from egacha. It'd be nice if they did top 6 get chosen.

Evilmind
06-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Top 2 or 3 from each rarity would be fine. Also a limit number of vote per account.

chillinfar
06-01-2016, 12:43 PM
I think the best way to have this voting system work is to limit the number of votes per account (maybe 10 votes). Its not like we need to use gold to get extra tickets (just pero). And they give them away in event rankings (Yeah....crappy tickets I won't use). The only way to flood the ballet is to have multiple accounts. Yes some people use them. But I see no point in wasting time voting for a girl I may not get even if I had 50 revival tickets.

No, we need a larger poll. No, two larger polls, one per rarity (SR and R) instead of one with both types.

Kasumi election on current poll is obvious, they never bring her on past revival. Someone call EA, he wanted that card.

And i have one N card lost (from 1st perocolo, when egacha had N cards), Ask Nutaku to offer them randomly in N gacha while revival is on.