PDA

View Full Version : just some noob stuff

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 11:50 PM
does anyone know where i can find a lowest lvl possible run for both base scrambles. all the ones i can find use mincosted silvers or plats units, also doesnt anyone else think 5 up on cc for artillery is a joke... like come on i can under stand mages but artillery really..

Kamahari Akuma
05-21-2016, 12:50 AM
does anyone know where i can find a lowest lvl possible run for both base scrambles. all the ones i can find use mincosted silvers or plats units, also doesnt anyone else think 5 up on cc for artillery is a joke... like come on i can under stand mages but artillery really..

#Balance

If anything the cost boost is to counter the fact they deal aoe damage, which can be glorious when rushed by goblins.

namhoang909
05-21-2016, 12:54 AM
as i remembered artillery has faster attack also, some creep comes with MR so a physical blast attack will come in handy sometimes

switch
05-21-2016, 01:41 AM
Demon crystal eyes.. other then that atm archers are better for goblins

Tenhou
05-21-2016, 07:25 AM
Artillery are not the best ever right now, but they're decent. In a future patch they'll be boosted and become awesome.

King Dong
05-21-2016, 07:32 AM
Artillery are not the best ever right now, but they're decent. In a future patch they'll be boosted and become awesome.

What about them is going to change?

switch
05-21-2016, 08:09 AM
For one their cost goes down aha Zola goes down by like 3 I think

Tenhou
05-21-2016, 10:07 AM
Cost goes down, damage goes up and during AW range goes up.

To use Zola as an example, her cost is reduced to 29, her damage increased by 100 and her range is increased to 290 (320 for others, remember her AW passive reduces range and gives attack speed).

So with that, Zola deals more physical damage than Odette, one of the highest raw atk mages, costs less and can switch to dealing magic damage on demand. She has a better range at that.

King Dong
05-21-2016, 10:38 AM
Cost goes down, damage goes up and during AW range goes up.

To use Zola as an example, her cost is reduced to 29, her damage increased by 100 and her range is increased to 290 (320 for others, remember her AW passive reduces range and gives attack speed).

So with that, Zola deals more physical damage than Odette, one of the highest raw atk mages, costs less and can switch to dealing magic damage on demand. She has a better range at that.

Cool, but will they be changing Percis also? As a f2p player that is more likely to affect me.

soranokira
05-21-2016, 10:54 AM
Cool, but will they be changing Percis also? As a f2p player that is more likely to affect me.

those are class-wide rebalancing.

also, there will be event artillery units in the future.

King Dong
05-21-2016, 11:23 AM
those are class-wide rebalancing.

also, there will be event artillery units in the future.

To your first point I say "Sounds good." As for your second..."Exciting!" :cool: