PDA

View Full Version : Unobtainable Cards

Malzahar
08-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Hi, i just started this game 2 weeks ago, and i have a question, some of the cards, that where in the last events, that i missed, will ever come back, are they obtainable in any other way? or they are just "lost" for the players that started later?

Ty for your answers.

chillinfar
08-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Yes, via event gacha (that means cash and card reveal)

Kotono
08-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Some cards return with every event gacha. However, some get marked as "limited" and those have now vanish from the gacha. The game is still very new, so I don't know if those previously limited cards will ever return or not.
I'm fairly certain that every card that has been obtained for free, aside from the event only cards, are still available. I have no idea if event cards are going to reappear or not.

Malzahar
08-10-2015, 09:31 PM
So, i will never be able to have a full set of cards... thats a disappointment...

Kotono
08-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Don't play this game if that is your only goal. It won't happen unless you are willing to spend a fortune.

Malzahar
08-11-2015, 12:57 AM
Are there any other goals? Everything in this game kinda revolves around collecting cards...

chillinfar
08-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Throwing pie to others :v

Well, expect to spend money for former limited cards in the way. N ones however, turns down to N gacha passed some time (as happened with first elite guard event).

Oh, and event gacha doesn't ensure a limited card, this warning is from event gacha.

The box may be filled with some multiple and redudant SR cards

Kotono
08-11-2015, 02:07 AM
Are there any other goals? Everything in this game kinda revolves around collecting cards...

There are/will be plenty you can collect. But the point is to have fun doing it. As long as you are enjoying the game, then it shouldn't matter if not every card is obtainable.

Lafate
08-11-2015, 02:18 AM
From what I've heard (from a person who got addicted to the JP version). They may at some point return, but it is all at the devs choice there is no guarantee.

vivochee
08-11-2015, 04:18 AM
Then how can i get this 209

EvilAngel
08-11-2015, 04:22 AM

Not sure, think thats an stage 3 NCARD

ShadowMiku
08-11-2015, 04:24 AM

Nevermind, actually found on GHQ and Stage 3.

Kotono
08-11-2015, 04:26 AM

That is from stage 3, as mentioned. Can also be obtained from GHQ once you unlock it.

YoshiEnVerde
08-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Don't even bother trying to get every card in the game. Even when throwing thousands of $$ in there you will not get them.
It'0s actually imposible to have all the cards.
Why? Because later on new events will be added, like PeroPrincess, where players are divided in 2 or more groups (Princess has you choose one of 3 gals), and every group gets a different limited reward card, of which some get re-released through e-gacha, but others don't

Xanthius
08-16-2015, 09:11 AM
Any ideas on what's the deal with Kyoko Yokota?

She's the girl I was originally trying to get when they did the switcharoo and I made the thread about us possibly getting screwed over on some cards. Its looking like that may prove to be the case, as I've checked everyday of the GHQ now and she hasn't appeared in any of the sections. I was able to pick up the other 3 cards that the switch caused not to appear in any of my stage 3 sections, but she's a no-show while other rares get repeated on certain days. This would effectively make her unobtainable to some due to the screw-up on their part. The Pero devs are seriously making me want to join ChibiKika (http://harem-battle.club/members/chibikika.html) for some arson fun lately....

blobz
08-16-2015, 09:48 AM
@up same problem, how the hell every time they introduce something new they screw up so badly... maybe DMM should not give em so much freedom in this game (as they saying they got) :/

[edit] Actually scratch that i seem to have this one in my card inventory, but i was sure it's one of cards i've been missing.

chillinfar
08-17-2015, 05:15 AM
Any ideas on what's the deal with Kyoko Yokota?

She's the girl I was originally trying to get when they did the switcharoo and I made the thread about us possibly getting screwed over on some cards. Its looking like that may prove to be the case, as I've checked everyday of the GHQ now and she hasn't appeared in any of the sections. I was able to pick up the other 3 cards that the switch caused not to appear in any of my stage 3 sections, but she's a no-show while other rares get repeated on certain days. This would effectively make her unobtainable to some due to the screw-up on their part. The Pero devs are seriously making me want to join ChibiKika (http://harem-battle.club/members/chibikika.html) for some arson fun lately....

GHQ can drop it currently, but if my nutbrain is ok, was on stage 3-3 where i picked her (or 3-2). And yes, card order is a mess.

kurone014
08-17-2015, 07:10 AM
Is it just me or there is this one card that I dont know how to obtain?

http://harem-battle.club/imgstore/image.php?di=7EW7 http://harem-battle.club/imgstore/image.php?di=1C3W

EvilAngel
08-17-2015, 07:23 AM
Is it just me or there is this one card that I dont know how to obtain?

http://harem-battle.club/imgstore/image.php?di=7EW7 http://harem-battle.club/imgstore/image.php?di=1C3W

if im right this card is buged, was available at stage 3 and removed sometime after that

kurone014
08-17-2015, 08:08 AM
if im right this card is buged, was available at stage 3 and removed sometime after that

Wait, so does it means we cant get it anymore?

EvilAngel
08-17-2015, 08:10 AM

not atm,yes

ShadowMiku
08-17-2015, 08:12 AM

Most likely going to be available in future stages so it's still possible to obtain since the card hasn't been removed from the list.

Foyn
08-17-2015, 08:29 AM
cute~
http://s25.postimg.org/gllz9b7ov/ss004.jpg

Xanthius
08-17-2015, 09:38 AM
GHQ can drop it currently, but if my nutbrain is ok, was on stage 3-3 where i picked her (or 3-2). And yes, card order is a mess.

Would much appreciate a day/time interval anyone sees her up then if this is correct. I've diligently kept track of the GHQ for a week and a half now and she has never been on the list.

chillinfar
08-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Friday-Saturday atm

Koyako
08-17-2015, 05:57 PM
Most likely going to be available in future stages so it's still possible to obtain since the card hasn't been removed from the list.

I just hope Kaede Misu will be obtainable in normal gacha, than Event. Or maybe in future stages. She is so cool. But by that destiny, my Event Gacha Ticket decided choose a teacher. Please, I beg Kaede Misu was available as one of four next stage 4 bosses. I'll swear I'll be nicer for girls TT.TT.

Xanthius
08-24-2015, 09:56 AM
Friday-Saturday atm

Observed another week to see if there were any changes I missed, but nope. The Fri-Sat-Sun areas just rearrange Stage 3 cards (GHQ availability is now up in the Pero wiki here) of which Kyoko Yokata is not included. She officially got removed along with Reina Tamba during the switcharoo after the first half day of Stage 3's availability.

I know it isn't a big deal/giving any big advantages to players or anything like that. It was simply a card I was interested in getting and along with all the other F-ups they've been making it just continues to rub me the wrong way that they can't even keep the player base on an even slate for the simplest thing like the basic exploration missions.

Neko
08-25-2015, 01:43 AM
wanted Reina :c sadness lol

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 02:51 AM
Have anyone been able to get any of the following girls ??

1) Wakaba Nakahara (Rare-Babe) (Maybe she been in E-Gacha I am not cetain?)
2) Hayami Terashima (Rare-Sexy)
3) Souko Yukawa (SR-Moe)
4) Miho Osaka (SR-Sexy)
5) Meiko Kise (SR-Sexy)

ShadowMiku
09-12-2015, 04:18 AM
Have anyone been able to get any of the following girls ??

1) Wakaba Nakahara (Rare-Babe) (Maybe she been in E-Gacha I am not cetain?)
2) Hayami Terashima (Rare-Sexy)
3) Souko Yukawa (SR-Moe)
4) Miho Osaka (SR-Sexy)
5) Meiko Kise (SR-Sexy)

1): E-gacha from Gambit Event 4
2): E-gacha from Elite Guard Event 3 with Dark Airu
3): E-gacha from Elite Guard Event 3 with Dark Airu
4): E-gacha from PeroColo Event 2 (Missing from what I've seen at beginning of event)
5): E-gacha from PeroColo Event 2 (Also missing at beginning)?

Feel free to correct me. Last 2 I'm not sure about since posts seems hazy. So to answer your question yes, people have got these cards before, need to pay for them though.

Haters
09-12-2015, 07:14 AM
4) Miho Osaka (SR-Sexy)
5) Meiko Kise (SR-Sexy)

I haven't seen anyone with those 2 cards, so I guess it's not release yet. Might be they just put it there for the future event. And also I want Reina so bad, hope that she will be obtainable on the next stage 4 :<