PDA

View Full Version : 160 N Gacha tickets

Unregistered
05-23-2016, 02:36 PM
Just for the sake of statistics, I am giving the results of 160 N Gacha ticket pulls. I always selected the same slot (bottom center) unless a Step Up 5 was present, in which case I used a Card Reveal to get the SR.

Of the 160 Gacha pulls,
33 were R
9 were SR (with Card Reveal)
2 SRs were missed (due to non-CR use)

On a percentage basis, 20.6% were R, 5.6% were SR, with a potential 6.9% being SR.

Thus, with 150,000 pero of N Gacha tickets, you could expect 20-21 R levels and 7 SR levels (w/ card reveals, 1 without).

Assuming 20 R levels and 80 N levels, to get the same with just purchasing N wilds would require 300,000 pero. You also have no chance of getting an SR level.

So getting Gacha tickets ends up being about twice as pero effective as getting N wilds overall.

nip101
05-24-2016, 12:17 AM
You really shouldn't be wasting card reveals on n gachas.

JSensei
05-24-2016, 02:01 AM
You really shouldn't be wasting card reveals on n gachas.

If you don't have all of the SRs from N-Gacha, then I think it's not a bad use of a Card Reveal. I don't think he's necessarily advocating for their use, just merely giving statistics.

I can get behind the math.

But here's the question:

It may be twice as pero effective, but what about time effective? How much time are you willing to sink to be pero efficient?

nip101
05-24-2016, 06:46 AM
It may be twice as pero effective, but what about time effective? How much time are you willing to sink to be pero efficient?

Times definitely the worst part. I have literally thousands of n gachas to use but they take so long to go through. I wish they added like a 10x gacha so i could blow through them way quicker. Or to let us keep spinning each time instead of going back to the gacha menu after every spin.

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 12:46 PM
Times definitely the worst part. I have literally thousands of n gachas to use but they take so long to go through. I wish they added like a 10x gacha so i could blow through them way quicker. Or to let us keep spinning each time instead of going back to the gacha menu after every spin.

An auto-clicker program makes it tolerable. A fast browser would also make it better (wish I had one). For me, IE is slightly faster than Chrome and Firefox chokes on a script (game will pop up with errors).

- - - Updated - - -

An auto-clicker program makes it tolerable. A fast browser would also make it better (wish I had one). For me, IE is slightly faster than Chrome and Firefox chokes on a script (game will pop up with errors).

Same poster here. I just did 30 tickets in 8 minutes using my auto-clicker, and my browser is quite choppy. I start to notice slower performance after more than 20, so I selected 30 as a nice round number to stop at and reload.