PDA

View Full Version : Game suggestion

Naean
05-24-2016, 06:10 PM
I think FKG has room for improvement, namely stamina regen. It's not level based, so as you level up, it takes times to fill up your stamina bar. It would be best to change the stamina regen,...

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 10:06 PM
I personally would like to be able to purchase this game and have them do away with the stamina bar altogether.
Although I suppose the slow stamina paces the game so you don't roll special events in an hour flat.

Tenhou
05-25-2016, 05:35 AM
The stamina regen is meant to be slow, much like how it is in aigis. You log on once every 4-6 hours to spend stamina and then log off and do something else. It is a slow game compared to PPS and similar, but it is also meant to be so that you can do other things~~

I personally wouldn't want it to be changed.

Kamakiri
05-25-2016, 08:08 AM
Same goes for me, I like how it is. More level = less stamina loss while not loggin in. For myself at lv80+ I need 15h logged out to have it back to full ^^

What would be great as an improvement should be a mail box in the game.

ZeroZet
05-25-2016, 01:19 PM
You can always recharge your stamina instantly. Just saying~ XD

Eab1990
05-25-2016, 03:34 PM
You can already gather every two hours to get upwards of 20% of your max stamina. Stamina system is fine.

The cost of some daily/event maps are a little overwhelming, especially for newer players, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Ancarius
05-25-2016, 04:14 PM
You can already gather every two hours to get upwards of 20% of your max stamina. Stamina system is fine.

The cost of some daily/event maps are a little overwhelming, especially for newer players, but it's not a dealbreaker.

The high cost comes propably with the idea, to not make new players try them for nothing, since they will rarely retreat. A lot of players think only in the 100% where you were good in an event, when you get the girl with 5/5 Skill and all 4 Slots. Getting the Girl itself is the biggest boost and also highest reward, the upgrades are icing on the cake. The 4 extra Skill Ups are merely ~10% which won't make from great to must have. The Equipment Slots would be a big possible power gain, but if you can barely make the ultimate mission, then you propably can't farm in the higher areas for the Wasp Raid Boss anyway. So you won't have enough Mid-Grade Seeds to get enough good equipment.

In the end, do what you can beat 100% of the time, other wise spend the Stamina elsewhere.

Zandel
05-25-2016, 05:53 PM
For my 2 cents I'd like to see arrows added to the map paths either while you are positioning girls or all the time. not knowing where they will go and in what direction until you have run the map once is annoying and makes it hard to plan.

sniddy
05-26-2016, 12:59 PM
For my 2 cents I'd like to see arrows added to the map paths either while you are positioning girls or all the time. not knowing where they will go and in what direction until you have run the map once is annoying and makes it hard to plan.

I assume you mean the ones that change once someones gone over them the random spinning ones are random

Tenhou
05-26-2016, 01:28 PM
I assume you mean the ones that change once someones gone over them the random spinning ones are random

Think he means its difficult on some maps to know where your girls will run along the paths. Nothing to do with the tiles, only how they will move from start. You can usually figure it out though by looking at where the boss is, where the other starts are and so on :P

sniddy
05-26-2016, 02:09 PM
Think he means its difficult on some maps to know where your girls will run along the paths. Nothing to do with the tiles, only how they will move from start. You can usually figure it out though by looking at where the boss is, where the other starts are and so on :P

Ahhh that, yeh it's not always 100% clear - even allowing for bosses so - yeh good call

Zandel
05-26-2016, 05:56 PM
Yeah that was what I meant. On most maps it is ok but on that latest ?-8 for instance I had no clue where they would go at the start and to have to possibly waste 120 stam just to find out is really annoying.

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Stamina is not that bad imo what id like to see is an active ability like Sun Blast but that works in the map and only once like a cane spray that kills 1 mob non boss instatanly all these because it kinda anoys me the amount of times i have to replay a map to get 3 stars just because of 1 f***ing pest that survives xD

sniddy
06-03-2016, 02:03 PM
lol we'd all love that, heck they could sell that at 100g a pop...

Myrdin
06-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Surprisingly - FKG has rather fast stamina recharge. Believe me, those 3 minutes for one stamina point are nothing. <br />
When I compare it to some phone games of similar fashion I used to play (like...

nip101
06-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Surprisingly
Last thing I would like to see Is a performance patch. The game keeps chugging and lagging on some maps, and sometimes it even causes "non response" error and crashes. I have rather solid PC that can run good amount of normal games and software yet this browser game keeps grinding my gears with how laggy it gets most of the time. I am running the game with Mozzila Firefox, but I do not think the browser is at fault here.
My two cents contribution regarding this topic :)

I don't know if this is applicable for you but typically mine only gets laggy if i have another nutaku game open, such as PPS. If i close or minimize the other game FKG tends to run just fine. Also its laggy because flash is a piece of crap :)

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 02:12 PM
For a different game suggestion, I'd like to see the ability to lock each of your teams to a particular starting camp after the first time you run a map so you don't have to rearrange them every time.

Unfortunately, as a ported game, it's not likely we'll ever get to see an improvement in the mechanics, but as long as we're wishcasting, that's mine.