PDA

View Full Version : Shards 4 Thread

Vic47
05-26-2016, 04:58 AM
Okay, so we have another Shards event off-schedule, instead of Elite Guard 9 for some reason... And this time they bring in even more girls - 4 or them, to be percise. 1 SR for 1000 Shards, 2 Rs for 500 shards each, and 1 N for 100 shards: so one will need 2100 shards in total, to get all the new girls. Luckyly, i've saver ~350 shards from the previous Shards 3 Event, so i need to collect only ~1750 Shards, pretty much as usual. And i also have Beta SR SEC from Gambit 7's 1000 Ranking, so the things won't be too complicated this time for me. Though, i don't have any E-gacha tickets this time around (and will get only one in the middle of event as a Login Bonus reward) and it will have obnly 30% chance for getting an SR vard when i'll use it...
But for those who haven't saved leftover shards from Shards 3 Event, cant's spend cash and play alot, and didn't finished Gambit 7 among top 1000 things might get complicated, i guess... And, since Gambit's 51k girls are pretty much nothging special lately, i suppose for f2p players like me now it will be the best strategy to save all E-gacha tickets they get for Shards events, to get as much extra shards as possible, to always have some "leftovers", "just in case", to make sure they'll get all the Shards girls... Also, i guess it's better to trade for the cheapest Shard Girls first, to get more cards overall and, thus, more SED, if you can't get all the Shards girls for some reason, besides, as we just saw, they continue to push the old shard girls through, saving the ones from the previous Shards event in the next Shards Event's Trading Post, and even placing them into Revival gacha Voting Menu, so it will, probably, be always possible to get the most "pricy" SR Shards girls later, one way or another, while they will hardly put N's in Revival Gacha, in any case, and they will hardly beat SRs and Rs in the Revival Voting anyway...

lacus
05-26-2016, 05:13 AM
Okay, so we have another Shards event off-schedule, instead of Elite Guard 9 for some reason... And this time they bring in even more girls - 4 or them, to be percise. 1 SR for 1000 Shards, 2 Rs for 500 shards each, and 1 N for 100 shards: so one will need 2100 shards in total, to get all the new girls.

As if Shards wasn't time consuming enough and enough of a money grab already.

Vic47
05-26-2016, 06:33 AM
Oh, btw, they've finally added a Refresh button...

- - - Updated - - -

As if Shards wasn't time consuming enough and enough of a money grab already.

Yeah, you're right... =='

- - - Updated - - -

Lol! Just noticed some extra buttons off-screen in PPS in Maxthon on my widescreen display, tried to press them and "Event Description" gave me this crazy "movie"... x'D
https://vk.com/album-44959757_231802300

JSensei
05-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Oh, btw, they've finally added a Refresh button...

So they did. I'm actually really happy about that. It needed to happen.

Unregistered
05-26-2016, 10:49 PM
Lol! Just noticed some extra buttons off-screen in PPS in Maxthon on my widescreen display, tried to press them and "Event Description" gave me this crazy "movie"... x'D
https://vk.com/album-44959757_231802300

My guess is that they get code updates from DMM, which they integrate in raw, which explains how the movie got in. I'm that they drop in a quick google-translate of the text for various content, including movies, and clean it up later. No one updated this text because it was not going to be used, but they forgot to delete it entirely. Note that Airu mentions the 9th coloseium - this event is the 9th battle event, so it seems nutaku has patched in shards as a replacement for whatever reason.

I've seen a lot of flash projects with debug buttons outside the normal field of view, so this isn't surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad the refresh button doesn't actually do anything to help...the opponents in the refreshed list can't be fought and I still have to cycle through another screen (home/gacha) just like before or do an opponent update before I can fight someone after refreshing. Puddings automatically refresh the battle list anyway, so that's not a situation where you could even use it. Using this button is no help at best and can actually add clicks to the process. Add the fact that it takes 20-ish seconds for the button to activate after you get 2 focus (and could be done with three fights in that time) and I'm just not seeing the point to it.

Drynix
05-27-2016, 01:12 AM
Whelp stupid me. This morning as I woke up I launched the game from my phone in order to get the focus cooldown going. However in my sleepy moment I didn't notice it reset the target thing and I fought a level 1 (so 3 pointer) sexy deck with my babe deck.

Conclusion make sure you to check if the target selection didn't reset, especially if you are still sleepy. RIP streak.

Glad I never use any pero puddings on day 1, since its only half a day and doesn't allow for the max streak that easily. :P

Vic47
05-27-2016, 03:40 AM
Whelp stupid me. This morning as I woke up I launched the game from my phone in order to get the focus cooldown going. However in my sleepy moment I didn't notice it reset the target thing and I fought a level 1 (so 3 pointer) sexy deck with my babe deck.

Conclusion make sure you to check if the target selection didn't reset, especially if you are still sleepy.

Yeah, that crap happened to me too a few times - good thing default list is formed of totally random players, and i didn't lose those times, but yeah - you've gotta be careful. For me it happens even more, since i use 304 different omputers, and minimum 3 different browsers on each of them, and quite often happen to log into PPS from a PC/browser i haven't yet configured after the last update, so all the settings are default. Though, the music, that is turned on by default and too lout sounds/sexy moans in the Gacha alarm me beforehand (usually) (since my default settings are 10% music and sfx volume, disabled music, and "ding" sounds in gacha"/

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is that they get code updates from DMM, which they integrate in raw, which explains how the movie got in. I'm that they drop in a quick google-translate of the text for various content, including movies, and clean it up later. No one updated this text because it was not going to be used, but they forgot to delete it entirely. Note that Airu mentions the 9th coloseium - this event is the 9th battle event, so it seems nutaku has patched in shards as a replacement for whatever reason.

Yeah, too bad, but it seems they don't even clean it up that much quite often. For example, Dragon Providence, that i also play nowdays, suffers from it HELLUVA LOT... =__=;

Too bad the refresh button doesn't actually do anything to help...the opponents in the refreshed list can't be fought and I still have to cycle through another screen (home/gacha) just like before or do an opponent update before I can fight someone after refreshing. Puddings automatically refresh the battle list anyway, so that's not a situation where you could even use it. Using this button is no help at best and can actually add clicks to the process. Add the fact that it takes 20-ish seconds for the button to activate after you get 2 focus (and could be done with three fights in that time) and I'm just not seeing the point to it.

That is only partially true. Yes, right after the refresh the opponents in the list are unclockable, BUT, you don't have to go to another screen to make it work: just hit the usual "refersh list" button (which is a bit smaller and is placed a bit higher than this new button) that appears after the first Refresh with the new button, and the new opponents that you'll get will be clickable.

Eliont
05-27-2016, 04:31 AM
Lol, this shards have girl from Seinarukana (Eien no Aselia 2)

Unregistered
05-27-2016, 10:38 AM
That is only partially true. Yes, right after the refresh the opponents in the list are unclockable, BUT, you don't have to go to another screen to make it work: just hit the usual "refersh list" button (which is a bit smaller and is placed a bit higher than this new button) that appears after the first Refresh with the new button, and the new opponents that you'll get will be clickable.

That's why I said 'or do an opponent update' in my post. It's the same number of clicks as clicking off the event screen then clicking back. There is no improvement over the old way.

Vic47
05-27-2016, 05:18 PM

Conclusion make sure you to check if the target selection didn't reset, especially if you are still sleepy.

Yeah, that crap happened to me too a few times - good thing default list is formed of totally random players, and i didn't lose those times, but yeah - you've gotta be careful. For me it happens even more, since i use 304 different omputers, and minimum 3 different browsers on each of them, and quite often happen to log into PPS from a PC/browser i haven't yet configured after the last update, so all the settings are default. Though, the music, that is turned on by default and too lout sounds/sexy moans in the Gacha alarm me beforehand (usually) (since my default settings are 10% music and sfx volume, disabled music, and "ding" sounds in gacha"

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Was playing some other Unity FPS game tonight, and logged into PPS from another browser, to make a few extra wins to reach 100 Daily Streak before the day restarts... And totally forgot about this issue, because was in teh middle of a mission "survive 15 minutes" in that game and was afraid of being killed while AFK.

The result? OF COURSE! I just logged into PPS once again, AND NOTICED I AM ABOUT TO FIGHT RANK 1 OPPONENT! Quickly widthdraw from a fight to change the opponent and then noticed my total Streak is only 8 instead of almost 200... GOD DAMNIT! >___<###
Well, i guess it's not too late now to get to the last total consecutive wins streak reward anyway, but it sucks REALLY BIG... ==#

chillinfar
05-30-2016, 07:47 PM
Someone has a link for the Moe SR slayer card in event gacha? I like black gal, but my luck is bad and wasted the tickets :S

Light Kamijou
05-30-2016, 09:16 PM
You can launch the game from phone? Didn't know that, or is it Teamviewer?

Vic47
05-31-2016, 12:03 AM
That's why I said 'or do an opponent update' in my post. It's the same number of clicks as clicking off the event screen then clicking back. There is no improvement over the old way.

Oh, sorry, i haven't noticed that...

But the improvement still is: opening Home page or Deck menu consumes CPU/RAM power, and takes time on a low-end PC like the one i run to always have PPS in background, without it slowing down my other browser Flash and Unity games that i sometimes play. Refreshing, although, odes not (or does, but very little) - thus works faster, and requires much less mouse pointer distance travel - which is convinient, compating to the old ways to update the page. So it is still useful. Not as big as it should be, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

You can launch the game from phone? Didn't know that, or is it Teamviewer?

Not sure who you are referring to, but i use RDP to play PPS on my laptop, while teh game itself is running on my "crap PC" i made from outdated scrap PC hardware, and i used team Viewer for that before (although, RDP runs way faster, since it uses LAN for data transfer i think, while TeamViewer lags helluva lot, since it first transfers the data stream to it's servers via the Internet, and then downloads it back to my laptop from those servers.
As for mobile devices - i don't have any, but i've tested, and managed to launch and play PPS on the same "(S)crap PC" with Remix OS installed on it (which is, essentially, a variation of Android-x86 with alternative interface, that is more suitable for utilizing with mouse and keyboard on PC, rather than touchscreen taps-oriented normal Android-x86 interface), so, i assume, PPS will run in Pufin Browser on an actual Android Device, just like it does on Remix OS on CP. And some peopel say they _are_ playing PPS on mobile devices. See these threads for more info:
http://harem-battle.club/others/372-playing-android-device.html
http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/535-peropero-seduction-android.html
http://harem-battle.club/archive/index.php/t-372.html
http://harem-battle.club/archive/index.php/t-535.html

- - - Updated - - -

Someone has a link for the Moe SR slayer card in event gacha? I like black gal, but my luck is bad and wasted the tickets :S

Here: Nina Manami (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Nina-Manami) (if it's still actual)

I like her too, but was unlucky and only got Himari Tokita (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Himari-Tokita) with the tickets i had... ( Still, thanks to a free Beta SR SEC and Himari that i got from E-gacha this time (and the N SEC' of course) and 350 Shards saved from teh previous Shards 3 event, and alot of hours of playing thsi event i'm finishing with all 4 new girls, and extra ~1100 Shards that i will save for the next time, "just in case something will go wrong". I suggest that from now on f2p players like me should save all their e-Gacha tickets fro Shards events, and keep the extra Shards for the future, to never miss the Shard Girls, since lately, they are much more nice than those 51k girls from Gambits, and the ystill give free Beta SR SECs for Gambits too... Which is still enough, if you want those "meh-bleh" 51k girls from Gambits...

Another black girl i miss, but realy want is Jami Takahashi (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Jami-Takahashi). I hope i will get her through Revival Gacha one day...

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 01:09 PM
these shard events are bullshit! would be nice if i could win a fucking fight ffs!!!

JMich
10-20-2016, 01:47 PM
these shard events are bullshit! would be nice if i could win a fucking fight ffs!!!

Check your team and who you attack. A team of 5 Moes with 10K seduction each will win against each and every Sexy card (since the 1.5 multiplier means they go to 15K seduction). You may encounter people with 3 sexy and 2 babe cards, which mean it will go down to your assists, but you should be able to win your fights.
And obviously, going after lower ranking players means it becomes easier to win consecutive fights.

Lone Crow
10-20-2016, 02:23 PM
Check your team and who you attack. A team of 5 Moes with 10K seduction each will win against each and every Sexy card (since the 1.5 multiplier means they go to 15K seduction).

The multiplier is 3x. moe>sexy>babe>moe