PDA

View Full Version : Tips to win better at Pero Shards?

Unregistered
05-26-2016, 04:59 AM
Im wondering what's some tips and a guide to Pero Shards

nip101
05-26-2016, 05:14 AM
To get more shards: pray to rngesus when your using egacha tickets, he was cruel to me today :(. Also make sure to grab the free slayer from ngacha.

To get consecutive wins: Make a team of five srs (all lvl 100) of the same type, doesn't matter which type, and only fight the type they are strong against and only fight rank 5's, since they are the weakest.

Sexy > Babe
Babe > Moe
Moe > Sexy

IE I'm using a full sexy deck and only fighting babe decks. You can also be super careful and make sure your helper counters the type that counters you, IE I would use a babe helper and if it wasn't a babe I would close/open the window until i do get one. This isn't as important vs rank 5s but if your trying to fight rank 1's you really should be doing this.

To rank high: Check back every 20-30 min that your awake...

Vic47
05-26-2016, 06:08 AM
Well, my way to play it is: as soon as you log in to PPS with a Shards Event up, first of all, go fight 1 opponent, to start Focus Regen, and then go to Ngacha and ropll it until you'll get N SEC. (go do 1 more fight if you are unlucky and didn't got an N SEC in 10 min, and your Focus is already full again, then continue, until you'll get an N SEC) and go roll that E-gacha before that if you have some tickets - to get bonus shards from the very first fights. Then, you can probably want to make a timer in your mobile device (cellphone, smartphone, or even your electronic wrist watch if you use one - whatever is always with you and have timer function) to remind you that Focus is already full, every 30 minutes, incase if you'll get distracted by some other stuff, like Web surfing, gaming, some IRL stuff, whatever. And don't forget to re-set the timer every time you use Focus in PPS. Also, don't forget to use the E-gacha ticket you'll get in teh middle of event as a daily login bonus, as soon as you'll get it (and, of course, use Card Reveals when using E-Gacha, and choose Slayer Cards if you'll get them in the 6-pack E-gacha gives you.).
Another good idea is to calculate the amount of shards you need to get / fights you must win / hours you must play every day, to get as much shards as you need. I'm not very good at maths, but i can tell you that, since Focus regens by 1 piece every 5 minutes, and you need 2 Focus to do a fight, you can do 3 fights every 30 minutes, which is 6 fights every hour. For me, with my current 4 shards per fight, this means 24 shards per hour. Of course, sometimes you'll lose a minute or two, and make less fights per hour, but you will still sometimes get Raw Puddings (full and halves) as daily win streak, and other streak/achievemnts rewards, so they will help you fix that. Btw, since you will, probably, not get enough Shards in time anyway, and will eventually have to use some puddings to get more shards to be able to trade for the girl cards you need, it's a good idea to do that not on the last day of / few hours before the end of event, but instead, use some puddings (especially those Raw ones, since you can't keep them forever) every day, during, say, last hour before the daily restart (Shards Event streak counters reset one hour after Daily Missions reset, when you usually recieve Daily Login Bonus), to reach the nearest/best Daily Streak reward. Say, if you play PPS 10 hours a day, and don't let your Focus stay full, you'll get 60 wins per day, and by using a few more puddings, you can bosst it up to 80 wins, which will give you an extra reward of 5 pieces of SR Wild Card 3 - which is +15 levels on any SR card, while still earning you those extra Shards you'll need to get the Shard girls you want. 100 wins streak reward, of 3 shards doesn't worth it, so don't try to reach it if you end the day with, like, 60 shards, but if you somehow manage to make more than 100 wins during a day - it's a very good idea to try and reach that 120 daily streak, to get an extra R gacha ticket. (trying to reach it on puddings with like only 60 normal wins still hardly worth it). Next good streak rewards are 175 and 200 wins (Ex Wild Card and SR gacha Ticket), which is, probably, only for those who burns alot of puddings every day, so don't bother trying to reach them - or do try, but during the last day of event, and only if you miss really alot shards, and really want to get the girls right now. Also, keep in mind, that those Raw Puddings only live like 24 hours since you accept them from the Gift Box, and i guess they sometimes vanish even faster, but they can sit in the Gift Box for pretty long time, so i suggest you to not accept gifts until you are ready to make your final rush at the end of the day or event, and use those raw consumables as soon as you accept them, to not forget to do it later, and only accept as much as you need to reach the desired Daily Streak Reward, and save extra Raw items in the Gift box for the next day.

Unregistered
05-26-2016, 09:09 AM
1. Check your SRs against the wiki to see which of your cards have the highest max SED. That is, for each category of card (Moe, Babe, and Sexy), rank your top 3 against the absolute top 3 according to the wiki. You want your cards beating ones of the same category at least 90% of the time. (Note: many of the best cards are in the revival gacha, so get as many of those as you can).

2. Select one of the following configurations that best mach your top cards and go after only certain decks. Then, check to make sure your help matches the help necessary to win:
3 Moe 2 Sexy: Go after Sexy; reset battle if your help is not Babe w/ SED > 11,000
3 Babe 2 Moe: Go after Moe; reset battle if your help is not Sexy w/ SED > 12,000
3 Sexy 2 Babe: Go after Babe; reset battle if your help is not Moe w/ SED > 10,000

As a side note, if you could build any of these decks, then select the type of deck for which you most often get the proper help. For example, if a lot of your help comes from Sexy cards, build the 3 Babe + 2 Moe deck.

The vast majority of your losses are going to come from getting the wrong help or losing to a card of the same type. If going after consecutive wins, stay away from Tier 1 unless you have all the top ranked cards at EX +15 or better (Tier 2 is fine with just the best cards at lv 100).

Vic47
05-27-2016, 03:50 AM
1. Check your SRs against the wiki to see which of your cards have the highest max SED. That is, for each category of card (Moe, Babe, and Sexy), rank your top 3 against the absolute top 3 according to the wiki. You want your cards beating ones of the same category at least 90% of the time. (Note: many of the best cards are in the revival gacha, so get as many of those as you can).

2. Select one of the following configurations that best mach your top cards and go after only certain decks. Then, check to make sure your help matches the help necessary to win:
3 Moe 2 Sexy: Go after Sexy; reset battle if your help is not Babe w/ SED > 11,000
3 Babe 2 Moe: Go after Moe; reset battle if your help is not Sexy w/ SED > 12,000
3 Sexy 2 Babe: Go after Babe; reset battle if your help is not Moe w/ SED > 10,000

As a side note, if you could build any of these decks, then select the type of deck for which you most often get the proper help. For example, if a lot of your help comes from Sexy cards, build the 3 Babe + 2 Moe deck.

The vast majority of your losses are going to come from getting the wrong help or losing to a card of the same type. If going after consecutive wins, stay away from Tier 1 unless you have all the top ranked cards at EX +15 or better (Tier 2 is fine with just the best cards at lv 100).

I'd say this is kinda outdated, since nowdays there is no actual reason to fight even Rank 4 opponents, since you are getting the equal amount of Shards for a win against both Rank 1 and Rank 5 opponents. I always fight Rank 5 people with a deck of 5 of my best Sexy cards (always updated with the Sexy cards i've recently got from other Events, camaxed out to lvl 110 with SR and Ex Wild Cards) and never lose. Though, of course, i always fight Babe opponents, but i never even check for who is helping me. Just try to get the best Sexy cards you can with the highest possible SED from this list:
Then max them out fight Rank 5 Babe Opponents and you'll never lose.

Unregistered
05-28-2016, 07:56 AM
I'd say this is kinda outdated, since nowdays there is no actual reason to fight even Rank 4 opponents, since you are getting the equal amount of Shards for a win against both Rank 1 and Rank 5 opponents. I always fight Rank 5 people with a deck of 5 of my best Sexy cards (always updated with the Sexy cards i've recently got from other Events, camaxed out to lvl 110 with SR and Ex Wild Cards) and never lose. Though, of course, i always fight Babe opponents, but i never even check for who is helping me. Just try to get the best Sexy cards you can with the highest possible SED from this list:

If merely going after shards, then by all means farm the rank 5s with your maxed out cards. To rise in rank, however, you should be able to put together a deck that can at least beat rank 2 consistently. Every point helps, even the ones you get from DEF wins.

- - - Updated - - -

Your winning streak is a big thing in Shards events. What I do, and this won't work for the absolute top ranks, is fight all rank 5 opponents until I've maxed out the overall event streak. I look for potential beginners for targets...ones having not fully leveled Airu/Yuri/etc. as their display card (I run a Sexy deck). Then once I've finished the 300 streak I fight the rank 1s for bonus points and position. By the time I switch over, most of the BS trap decks have settled in the rank 2-4 positions and I no longer have to worry so much about running into a Babe deck with 2 Moes hoping for a Moe helper.

- - - Updated - - -

If merely going after shards, then by all means farm the rank 5s with your maxed out cards. To rise in rank, however, you should be able to put together a deck that can at least beat rank 2 consistently. Every point helps, even the ones you get from DEF wins.

- - - Updated - - -

Your winning streak is a big thing in Shards events. What I do, and this won't work for the absolute top ranks, is fight all rank 5 opponents until I've maxed out the overall event streak. I look for potential beginners for targets...ones having not fully leveled Airu/Yuri/etc. as their display card (I run a Sexy deck). Then once I've finished the 300 streak I fight the rank 1s for bonus points and position. By the time I switch over, most of the BS trap decks have settled in the rank 2-4 positions and I no longer have to worry so much about running into a Babe deck with 2 Moes hoping for a Moe helper.

- - - Updated - - -

I went for 3 + 1 + 1 (offense, don't care much about defense here).

Reasoning:
The top S card can beat all B cards and every S card other than itself (which seems to be 50/50?)
The top B card can beat all M cards and every B card other than itself
The top M card can beat all S cards and every M card other than itself

Effectively, 3 of my cards are "best against weakness and same", the remaining 2 cards are my "style focus", which decide what types of decks I attack.

Next, I put the *best* card I have into LB, since that is the first fight of the duel.
Because I pick a "weaker" opponent (B when I play with S), I have a pretty fair chance to get the advantage on the first hit.
However, until the fight has started, I do not know my opponents helper. Most people put their strongest card into their center slot, turning that into a helper, so there's a big chance that the helper appearing in that first duel is a "strongest card". And I'd rather have a Lilith Lil as my LB attacker in that fight (fairly good chance to beat S and B helpers) than a Kozue Amami, who would beat all B helpers, but would often lose against S helpers (friends' centerliners!).

So, the top card on LB is purely for dealing with helpers.

Overall, it's slightly weaker in defense (but can surprise attackers), but works pretty well in the offense against both pure and mixed decks.

Drip
06-12-2016, 02:15 PM
Oh, do you also have the Moe part of that list/image? I want to level the highest SED girls of each type that I have, in preperation for reaching lvl 50 (I'm level 47 now), so I can use the ex-level cards I picked up along the way on them. The two Liliths and Sakura Katsuragi (actually, this makes a third Lilith card) are obvious, but now I need to know what the highest Moe cards are, and whether I have any of them.

JMich
06-12-2016, 03:01 PM
Oh, do you also have the Moe part of that list/image?

Not from that image, but take a look at the attached one.

Drip
06-17-2016, 06:04 AM
Not from that image, but take a look at the attached one.
Perfect, thank you!
Hmm, seems like my highest cards from that list are Nina Manami and Hiyori Katagiri, so I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for any of the others to appear in a revival gacha or something.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who need good Moe cards:
The Number 2 Moe card, Kanae with 11100 SED is in the Revival gacha, while the card for 50 consecutive wins in the current Shards event, Ui Takayama, ranks at number 8 with 11010 SED, which is quite decent, especially for new players.