PDA

View Full Version : [Event] In the glow of the Night

ZeroZet
05-31-2016, 02:05 AM
It is that time of the week, so it means we are getting the brand-new event!
http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/event/mainBanner4.png
Moonvine (http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?ヨルガオ)
It is a medal collection event, with map gimmick being portals.

Our Discord denizens were kind enough to share some maps and tips for it, so enjoy :cool:
?-1
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/187072910370930689/unknown.png

?-2+3
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/187072080603250689/Guide-2-3.png

?-4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/187072113687920641/Guide-4.png

blacksaber
05-31-2016, 02:31 AM
Yup. But there maintenance times seem so random. I never know when it will start. Hope it doesn't take 4 hours to complete.

Rupturez
05-31-2016, 03:08 AM
Looking forward to it, I missed the Lavender event so I'm still lacking a 5* magic.

JessMini
05-31-2016, 03:13 AM
Wait, what? So the Mount Lily event is over? I've been desperately leveling up for the last week preparing for today when I would spend a buttload of stamina on finding the last skillblooms & dressblooms. Was all my work for nothing? I really thought there was more time..

Lied
05-31-2016, 03:18 AM
Going to need to start replacing my weaker 4-stars at this point. I've got the opposite problem of too many magic units, so Bianca Tulip is probably going to go (since I think she's the weakest of the 4-star purples). At least Moonvine has good speed....I hate how magic units tend to be slower on average.

blacksaber
05-31-2016, 03:32 AM
Going to need to start replacing my weaker 4-stars at this point. I've got the opposite problem of too many magic units, so Bianca Tulip is probably going to go (since I think she's the weakest of the 4-star purples). At least Moonvine has good speed....I hate how magic units tend to be slower on average.

They spend too much time reading spell books while walking.

But yea, I have too many magic units. Mountain Lily was a blessing for me. I still have Sappron Pansy as one of my pierce units. What I find funny is Nutaku seems to be going in order with events. So if this trend continues, the one after this will be...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Another magic :)

nikonana
05-31-2016, 03:43 AM
Moonvine skill is single target nuke like Mountain Lily, and her ability is increase skill trigger rate by 1.2x on 3rd round turn and solar blast damage by 20%.

If only she have atk/def ability, I would put her on helper squad. Otherwise she's still a good addition due her speed

blacksaber
05-31-2016, 03:45 AM
Moonvine skill is single target nuke like Mountain Lily, and her ability is increase skill trigger rate by 1.2x and solar blast damage by 20%.

If only she have atk/def ability, I would put her on helper squad. Otherwise she's still a good addition due her speed

And jewels. She likes jewels

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%A8%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AC%E3%82%AA

Lied
05-31-2016, 03:57 AM
Moonvine skill is single target nuke like Mountain Lily, and her ability is increase skill trigger rate by 1.2x on 3rd round turn and solar blast damage by 20%.

3rd round trigger is kind of lame compared to the 1st round trigger abilities, but I guess it pairs up well for people who have Lily Rubellum and the blast damage is nice. Her low HP is the only thing that really bothers me about her, the rest of her stats and damage skill look great.

EDIT: And looks like maintenance is over
http://i.imgur.com/KB9b9G7.png

The other limited gacha is increased slice girl rates, which is also pretty tempting.

thewind32
05-31-2016, 04:06 AM
Yup. But there maintenance times seem so random. I never know when it will start. Hope it doesn't take 4 hours to complete.

Actually the time was posted in the "News" tab

blacksaber
05-31-2016, 04:09 AM
Actually the time was posted in the "News" tab

LOl. I know. By random, I mean they chose any time they want for maintenance.

Lied
05-31-2016, 04:10 AM
So I got a raid boss after doing the first map. It gave out normal seeds and was super weak.

http://i.imgur.com/q2VsQNk.png

I'm guessing these scale with the map?

granzon619
05-31-2016, 04:31 AM
ID 7441255861358

thewind32
05-31-2016, 04:34 AM
So I got a raid boss after doing the first map. It gave out normal seeds and was super weak.

http://i.imgur.com/q2VsQNk.png

I'm guessing these scale with the map?

Seedy seed. Really nutaku? Was this what the original Japanese name translated to?

nikonana
05-31-2016, 04:39 AM
I spawned lv 70 seedy seed twice after doing ?-4, both have 1 mil hp and gives 150++ seed for hitting and 100++ for spawn, so it scales with the map.

.....Dear RNG arrow node, FUCK YOU

Lied
05-31-2016, 04:48 AM
I spawned lv 70 seedy seed twice after doing ?-4, both have 1 mil hp and gives 150++ seed for hitting and 100++ for spawn, so it scales with the map.

.....Dear RNG arrow node, FUCK YOU

I might be farming ?-4 for equipment seeds then. The raid boss encounter rate seems really high so this'll be a good chance to beef up equipment. I'm almost out of important stuff to level anyway, unless I premium pull which I'm getting tempted to do. Just need to decide between the new pierce units or slice units (reeeeeeally want Alpinia and more slots on Orchid).

Thanks to the info in the OP I managed to 3 medal everything but the third map on the first try (stupid spinning arrow).

EDIT: Also, anyone else annoyed that the character/equipment sorting seems to reset every time they have one of these maintenances -_-

Mattress
05-31-2016, 04:49 AM
In the last map I always miss the pest in the third row. Damn it....

nikonana
05-31-2016, 04:51 AM
I think ?-4 (and maybe ?-8 in future) spawn lv 70-80 seedy seed. I spawned lv 74 and 76 so maybe it's random. Now back to burning stamina on that fucking ?-3 map.

thewind32
05-31-2016, 04:56 AM
unless I premium pull which I'm getting tempted to do. Just need to decide between the new pierce units or slice units (reeeeeeally want Alpinia and more slots on Orchid).

EDIT: Also, anyone else annoyed that the character/equipment sorting seems to reset every time they have one of these maintenances -_-

I'm tempted to try for Camellia so bad T.T
And yes I hate the sorting being reset, even the audio levels get reset

Drynix
05-31-2016, 05:00 AM
Final stage is absolute garbage for this reason.
The squads just keep running in that circle, they are stuck there. So all you can do is retreat and try again that way.

Edit: Nvm, they can actually move down on the arrow point at the right. It just took them 9 laps to do so... Thought they would approach of from below and move left or upwards. Looking at the map again I know thats not possible, but my god that was some stupid rng.

Lied
05-31-2016, 05:02 AM
I'm tempted to try for Camellia so bad T.T
And yes I hate the sorting being reset, even the audio levels get reset

My Limited 1 pull:
http://i.imgur.com/WNbhYuA.jpg

That sure was worth 50 gems. Especially that Yulan that I already have max slotted from the free gacha. I'd be so angry if I was actually spending money on this.

This brings me up to eight 4-stars (and zero 5-star+) in three 50 gem premium draws, compared to twenty-one 4-stars from the free gacha. And I didn't get the Yulan skill up, so basically 50 gems for absolutely nothing.

nikonana
05-31-2016, 05:09 AM
There's HUGE difficulty gap between ?-3 and ?-4. The pest tanks better and hits harder, specially last boss. I consider myself lucky because my weakest squads managed to buy time by sacrificing themself at final boss and my main hitter goes around to finish remaining pest node.

Still the one who gives 'Pass 3 rng nodes to reach the pest' idea is a devil

Unregistered
05-31-2016, 05:12 AM
Yeah I've not had any real luck from the Gacha in this game either... Spent 150 of free flower gems on 3x11 spins. Didn't have a single 5-6* and slightly under average rate of 4* 's. Oh and that 2nd Guaranteed 5* gacha... a second copy of my Lilly, not really one that I wanted more of so just combined her with my original. (Did at least get a skill up)

Still you just have to keep on grinding been slowly pulling more 4* from the seed gacha... maybe one every 50-75k seeds, hard to say don't keep a very good track of my pulls. (Still now have all 3* at 4 Slots and 5/5 skill, started saving the ones that have the same skill as some of the 4*. "Triple Drill, Ground Smash, Flame Burst")

Lied
05-31-2016, 05:17 AM
Yeah I've not had any real luck from the Gacha in this game either... Spent 150 of free flower gems on 3x11 spins. Didn't have a single 5-6* and slightly under average rate of 4* 's. Oh and that 2nd Guaranteed 5* gacha... a second copy of my Lilly, not really one that I wanted more of so just combined her with my original. (Did at least get a skill up)

Still you just have to keep on grinding been slowly pulling more 4* from the seed gacha... maybe one every 50-75k seeds, hard to say don't keep a very good track of my pulls. (Still now have all 3* at 4 Slots and 5/5 skill, started saving the ones that have the same skill as some of the 4*. "Triple Drill, Ground Smash, Flame Burst")

The main issue is that I have every 4-star already (except Saffron Tulip) from the free gacha, so the only way to improve my team is to pull premium and wait for events. Hell, I'd be fine spending 50 gems to get a single 5-star+ girl and nothing else.

Rupturez
05-31-2016, 05:21 AM
The main issue is that I have every 4-star already (except Saffron Tulip) from the free gacha, so the only way to improve my team is to pull premium and wait for events. Hell, I'd be fine spending 50 gems to get a single 5-star+ girl and nothing else.

I feel you, I got exactly the same thing. I did 4 50+1 pulls and got zero 5* or 6*. I have every silver except for cassablanca so just like you the only way for me to improve now is the premium gacha and I'd really like Orchid or Camelia, so I'm tempted to try it as soon as I reach 50 gems which will be in a day or 3 :/

As salty as it sounds, your misfortune brings me a little bit of happiness. It means i'm not the only one with god awfull rng luck.

thewind32
05-31-2016, 05:26 AM
My Limited 1 pull:
http://i.imgur.com/WNbhYuA.jpg

Dang I feel you man. I got similar results from two 50 gem draws and have not done any more for now. Everytime I see a helper squad with Camellia I die a little inside.
Good luck for your future pulls!

- Oh my RNGesus regarding ?-3 zzz

Lied
05-31-2016, 05:27 AM
I feel you, I got exactly the same thing. I did 4 50+1 pulls and got zero 5* or 6*. I have every silver except for cassablanca so just like you the only way for me to improve now is the premium gacha and I'd really like Orchid or Camelia, so I'm tempted to try it as soon as I reach 50 gems which will be in a day or 3 :/

As salty as it sounds, your misfortune brings me a little bit of happiness. It means i'm not the only one with god awfull rng luck.

No problem, right back at you ;)

Dang I feel you man. I got similar results from two 50 gem draws and have not done any more for now. Everytime I see a helper squad with Camellia I die a little inside.
Good luck for your future pulls!

Thanks. The fact that it's this common makes me hope that they bring back the 1-time-only guaranteed 5-star gacha thing again at some point.

thewind32
05-31-2016, 05:29 AM
I'd really like Orchid or Camelia, so I'm tempted to try it as soon as I reach 50 gems which will be in a day or 3 :/

Don't tempt me lol. I'm sitting at 80 now

victor sant
05-31-2016, 05:33 AM
so Bianca Tulip is probably going to go (since I think she's the weakest of the 4-star purples).I actually think she is on of the best 4* magic, behind only Violleta Tulip. Her atk is lower than Cyani, but Cyani is one of the slower untis.

This event was really easier to complete than any other for me, completed all stages but the 3rd at first try. The 3rd took 3 tries. And I finally got a 5* on the 50 Gem gatcha (got Chocolate Cosmos, wanted Rose, but Chocolate Cosmos nice too), I also got a Bianca Tulip, and with the Moonvine I will be finally free of all the 3* units, except my beloveds Rose Diana and Alstroe Maria (not replacing them ever :rolleyes: )

Lied
05-31-2016, 06:00 AM
I actually think she is on of the best 4* magic, behind only Violleta Tulip. Her atk is lower than Cyani, but Cyani is one of the slower untis.

I was just talking about her converted power value (all her stats added together) not her actual usefulness in combat. She's on one of my squads that doesn't actually fight, just picks stuff up afterwards, so I'm only interested in high total power to improve the solar blast damage. She has the lowest total stats, slightly below Violetta Tulip by 40 and over 2k power behind the others who have lots of HP.

Although now that I'm looking at it, I should probably just replace Dandelion, who barely beats some of my 3 stars in total stats.

Corintis
05-31-2016, 06:19 AM
Mah potential waifu Anenome showed up with this updated limited gacha, so I spent 99% of all my gems.........OTL.........I got a Violet copy, but still..........:(

Then I checked out her wiki-entry and read this:
Language of Flowers: Short-lived Dream, Faded Aspiration (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Anemone)

Pretty accurate description right now..........I feel like uninstalling...........

kojaku
05-31-2016, 07:23 AM
I also did the 10+1 pull, as waifu (Rose) is there. Finally, for the first time in 3 pulls i got a 5*.... but it was chocolate cosmos. It's okay, but darn it! You had one job, gatcha! I wonder if i should try again if i get to 50 again, chances of a second cosmos instead of rose are high (and suffering 3 events of recoil to replenish again.)

The rest were 8 3* and 2 4* i already had.

SomeCoconuts
05-31-2016, 08:07 AM
How do you get medals exactly? I've been grinding a lot (300+ stamina) and killing raid bosses, but only regular chests and equip gachas so far. Anyone else have different results?

PrimalShade
05-31-2016, 08:09 AM
The medals are the clear conditions of the map, not an actual item.

JessMini
05-31-2016, 08:10 AM
How do you get medals exactly? I've been grinding a lot (300+ stamina) and killing raid bosses, but only regular chests and equip gachas so far. Anyone else have different results?

Are you talking about the same medals I'm thinking of? The ones awarded when you beat a stage? If so, you get one for clearing a map, a second one for killing all pests and a third one for killing all bosses (NOT raid bosses, regular bosses found in a map). If you get all three medals in one map, you'll have "completed" that map and will gain 1-2 flower gems and usually another reward. Once you 3-medal a map though, the medals stop mattering. You'll never have to worry about "killing all pests" on a map you've 3-medaled.

So in the current event, there will be 8 maps in total (4 available now, another 4 in phase 2). You can get 3 medals in each of those maps, for a total of 8x3 = 24 medals. And here you can check out the rewards: Special Mission: In the Glow of the Night (http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/event/mainBanner4.png)

SomeCoconuts
05-31-2016, 08:14 AM
Are you talking about the same medals I'm thinking of? The ones awarded when you beat a stage? If so, you get one for clearing a map, a second one for killing all pests and a third one for killing all bosses (NOT raid bosses, regular bosses found in a map). If you get all three medals in one map, you'll have "completed" that map and will gain 1-2 flower gems and usually another reward. Once you 3-medal a map though, the medals stop mattering. You'll never have to worry about "killing all pests" on a map you've 3-medaled.

So in the current event, there will be 8 maps in total. You can get 3 medals in each of those maps, for a total of 8x3 = 24 medals. And here you can check out the rewards:
http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/event/mainBanner4.png

OH MY GOD. I get it now...I'm an idiot, sorry. Well, 11/24 of the way there so far.

Slightly related, does anyone want to let me add them for help with the ultimate stage?

Skyehmm
05-31-2016, 08:46 AM
OH MY GOD. I get it now...I'm an idiot, sorry. Well, 11/24 of the way there so far.

Slightly related, does anyone want to let me add them for help with the ultimate stage?

Check this thread for friend codes:
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1357-friend-id-thread.html

Some players wants PM's sent with the request, but you can read about it in the thread. A tip is to make a post there with your in game name for FKG so others know who is who, especially when other players sees the new pending thing in the allies tab and might want to know who that player is before adding.

Ancarius
05-31-2016, 08:46 AM
You can just randomly search for the ID's people posted in their signature or in the Friend ID Thread. :)
Most will accept, maybe just give them a notification trough a private message on the forum, that you are not a random person. :D

On the other note, thanks to finally getting that last piercing unit so can have a perfect 5/5/5/5 Split with the Type in my Total Team. Just the final map likes to remind me that i just have 4 Piercing Types right. :/

But i really like the look of the maps with the night theme. The potential for Mid-Grade Seeds is also really nice, since some really high level players need that propably more than Manyu's. Wish they gave you the girl right away, so you could level it already. But anyway the event looks nice and ?-3 seems a good way to make me curse at RNGesus. XD

Edit: Propably won't farm the final mission for the Raid Boss, since i already need twice the raid points to slap every available one from my ally list. XD

thewind32
05-31-2016, 09:57 AM
Seeds, seeds everywhere...

summerslam
05-31-2016, 10:44 AM
Hi guys! im new to this forum.

Does anyone have an estimate on what's the minimum power required to clear ?-4?

I've started this game a few days back, and only have total power of ~140k T.T

Didn't want to waste stamina...

Thanks!

JessMini
05-31-2016, 11:06 AM
Hi guys! im new to this forum.

Does anyone have an estimate on what's the minimum power required to clear ?-4?

I've started this game a few days back, and only have total power of ~140k T.T

Didn't want to waste stamina...

Thanks!

I just managed to clear ?-4. All my units died except for one that barely survived. I managed to kill all bosses and all pests except for one pest which survived at around 5% (SO frustrating!).

My units had: 48366, 47995, 42466, 32834 and a helper with ~60000. If not for my dang 32834 unit not doing enough damage, I would have three medal'd the map. So I'd say somewhere around those numbers would be the minimum requirement for completing the map (probably less for clear only).

Edit: I followed the strategy posted in the original post, I had two units on the second tent, and three units on the third tent. This tactic should work as long as you haven't somehow angered the gods of RNG. If you have, do the same thing but pray harder, of course.

Rupturez
05-31-2016, 11:45 AM
Anyone has some pointers to get all medals on ?-3 ?
I can't seem to get it, ?-4 only took me two tries though to 3-medal.

thewind32
05-31-2016, 11:50 AM
Anyone has some pointers to get all medals on ?-3 ?
I can't seem to get it, ?-4 only took me two tries though to 3-medal.

I followed the OP. Stacked all squads in middle camp. Took me a number of tries though.

MOD S4R4D4
05-31-2016, 11:50 AM
Clear http://i.harem-battle.club/Pp0 :rolleyes:

Rupturez
05-31-2016, 11:52 AM
I followed the OP. Stacked all squads in middle camp. Took me a number of tries though.

Yeah been doing that, seems I need to pray harder.

Unregistered
05-31-2016, 11:58 AM
I just managed to clear ?-4. All my units died except for one that barely survived. I managed to kill all bosses and all pests except for one pest which survived at around 5% (SO frustrating!).

My units had: 48366, 47995, 42466, 32834 and a helper with ~60000. If not for my dang 32834 unit not doing enough damage, I would have three medal'd the map. So I'd say somewhere around those numbers would be the minimum requirement for completing the map (probably less for clear only).

Edit: I followed the strategy posted in the original post, I had two units on the second tent, and three units on the third tent. This tactic should work as long as you haven't somehow angered the gods of RNG. If you have, do the same thing but pray harder, of course.

Ahh icic. Thanks for the info jess!

Currently my squads are at : 57k, 39k, 23k, 23k.

Guess I will have to level my units and pray for more 4* before doing ?-4.

thewind32
05-31-2016, 12:02 PM
Ahh icic. Thanks for the info jess!

Currently my squads are at : 57k, 39k, 23k, 23k.

Guess I will have to level my units and pray for more 4* before doing ?-4.

You still have a lot of time, don't worry.

Zerana
05-31-2016, 12:03 PM
Wow, the last stage of this event is just awful. RNG nodes...I hate you...so..damn..much. *Sighs* Oh well, at least this event isn't like the last one. It took me forever to get all the skillblooms/equipmentblooms that I needed.

Miu
05-31-2016, 12:12 PM
Seedy seed. Really nutaku? Was this what the original Japanese name translated to?

At least it's not Seedy McSeedface :D I wonder if that will be the next one.

I really want Anemone, but I thought she was a 5* and I would have a chance at getting her. Now that I see she is 6*, I've given up hope... should I save my gems or try for Chocolate Cosmos?

thewind32
05-31-2016, 12:18 PM
At least it's not Seedy McSeedface :D I wonder if that will be the next one.

I really want Anemone, but I thought she was a 5* and I would have a chance at getting her. Now that I see she is 6*, I've given up hope... should I save my gems or try for Chocolate Cosmos?

I would like to see Seedy McSeedface. xD

I really wanted Camellia and since they increased the chances for slice type, i caved in and tried. Didn't get her but pulled Alpinia instead. No complaints there, miracles do exists! All I can tell you is that, if you really want any units available now, they'll be harder to get when more girls are introduced.

Rupturez
05-31-2016, 12:34 PM
I would like to see Seedy McSeedface. xD

I really wanted Camellia and since they increased the chances for slice type, i caved in and tried. Didn't get her but pulled Alpinia instead. No complaints there, miracles do exists! All I can tell you is that, if you really want any units available now, they'll be harder to get when more girls are introduced.

Grats man, pass some of that fortune towards me now

thewind32
05-31-2016, 12:45 PM
Grats man, pass some of that fortune towards me now

Well earlier on in this thread before I rolled I was the one wishing luck to Lied haha. You could try that too. Regardless, good luck and may your flower garden sprout rainbows~

Finally gotten the arrows to play nice for ?-4. This event is surprisingly easier compared to the things we had to deal with in the previous event. I hope phase 2 won't be a nightmare.

Miu
05-31-2016, 12:46 PM
Ooh Alpinia, Congrats :eek:

I decided to try it just now but all I got were 4*s :mad: I should have waited for your advice.

Skyehmm
05-31-2016, 01:12 PM
Congrats on the 6 star, I see that you have a new assistant leader in the game :)

Ahimaaz
05-31-2016, 01:13 PM

yes or no?

Lied
05-31-2016, 01:13 PM
Didn't get her but pulled Alpinia instead.

salt levels rising to critical

Peach692
05-31-2016, 01:23 PM
Yay! The slice gacha is a blessed one, it seems. First time I ever draw a 5* and I even got 3 of them :D

Of course, the irony is I got 2 Toad Lilies and an Orchid(which I already had). Could have done with a little bit more variation, but, hey, i'm not complaining. I'll keep them all. My best 10+1 pull ever, by far :)

It's a little sad I didn't get Camelia, the whole reason I even tried the slice gacha instead of going for the new girls. :(
Maybe I'll try it again next week after gathering some more gems.

Rupturez
05-31-2016, 01:38 PM
Yay! The slice gacha is a blessed one, it seems. First time I ever draw a 5* and I even got 3 of them :D

Of course, the irony is I got 2 Toad Lilies and an Orchid(which I already had). Could have done with a little bit more variation, but, hey, i'm not complaining. I'll keep them all. My best 10+1 pull ever, by far :)

It's a little sad I didn't get Camelia, the whole reason I even tried the slice gacha instead of going for the new girls. :(
Maybe I'll try it again next week after gathering some more gems.

I'm still mad jealous though, Orchid is one of my favorites and I never managed to pull a 5* yet.

http://tinyimg.io/i/bzDBbv2.png

I'm.. not jealous.. I-i swear.. Who am I kidding I'm mad jealous.

http://tinyimg.io/i/awOXNQW.png
But happiness in small things like this though!

thewind32
05-31-2016, 01:55 PM
salt levels rising to critical

Whispers: Please don't kill me Maybe I should set Nypho- I mean Nymphaea back as my assistant. Thanks everyone btw!

@Ahimaaz - Keep on trying, one pest node at the top split gave me major grief consistently.

IOrchid is one of my favorites and I never managed to pull a 5* yet.
For what it's worth, my previous 2 10+1s fared worse than my normal gatchas. No 5* and 4 stars were repeats, well at least I opened on more equipment slots. I'm sure your time will come!

Also, apologies for derailing this thread

sniddy
05-31-2016, 02:11 PM
Ok is the new event RNG-fest as I really can't seem to get a handle on it

thewind32
05-31-2016, 02:35 PM
Ok is the new event RNG-fest as I really can't seem to get a handle on it

Follow the strategies in the OP (in spoilers). Still subjected to RNG but it works after a while.

Ahimaaz
05-31-2016, 02:47 PM
thanks thewind32, ?-3 done =D

Ancarius
05-31-2016, 03:23 PM
In ?-4, 4 Squads walk the triple RNG Node to the Pest and and then 3 fail at the final split. RNG confuses me. :S

sniddy
05-31-2016, 04:36 PM
still cant get X-3 or X-4 to work sent everyone through middle/2&3 many times....RNG is hateing on me

Tenhou
05-31-2016, 05:43 PM
In ?-4, 4 Squads walk the triple RNG Node to the Pest and and then 3 fail at the final split. RNG confuses me. :S

One of my girls went in a circle thrice and all times failed to get to the pest before she finally went somewhere else instead...

Ancarius
05-31-2016, 06:07 PM
One of my girls went in a circle thrice and all times failed to get to the pest before she finally went somewhere else instead...

Yeah RNG takes some strange forms. :/
Since everyone posts their gacha Spins, i finally got Silver Pot in the normal gacha, after a long string of bronze and sometimes gold ones.
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160601/73hfqp5y.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)
Now only Cyani and Lilac are missing, would have liked it more if a got Lilac for the perfect Type split. But hey at least i can now drop Scarlet Tulip from the team. :D

Tenhou
05-31-2016, 07:42 PM
I'd post my marvelous gacha spins, but i'm saving for a certain foxie. Managed to finish the first part of the event now, back to 12-3 it is.

MiqDoloran
05-31-2016, 07:54 PM

If I did the calculations right you need on average 17.6 11x rolls to get even one 6*. rip

Tenhou
05-31-2016, 08:43 PM
If I did the calculations right you need on average 17.6 11x rolls to get even one 6*. rip

At the very least it's about 5,4% chance to get at least one rainbow in one 11x roll :P

Not the most reassuring stats ever. Better save up for that one waifu.

Pangalan
05-31-2016, 11:04 PM
Me on the 4th map
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/q_bNc_9udQ4/hqdefault.jpg

Pimers
06-01-2016, 01:03 AM
I haven't understand the last map but I used my units from the third tents and I got pretty lucky and finished the level perfectly x)

sniddy
06-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Pangalan, yep that about sums it up finally had it go down jsut my nemesis ?-3 to fall ....anddddd it's dead

Aeolith
06-01-2016, 02:04 AM
This is one event where I had the best RNG luck ever while playing this game. I have absolutely no idea how my girls pulled this off, but I managed to get 3 stars on all 4 stages the first try. And I didn't even change their positions on the maps at all....

Myrdin
06-01-2016, 06:25 AM
Hmm Slice Gatcha was good to me. From 3 single pulls
1st Camelia 2nd Blue Lotus3rd Cepha

Not bad, not bad at all. Considering the drop rates, and the fact that I was hoping for a 5* Slice to be next for events (logic would dictate so, considering the previous 3 events had 1 of each type), and seeing as this event will be either Pierce or Magic I was kinda disappointed but not anymore. With her I finally have a full 5* team with character of each type.

So far, all thats left is the ?-3 for me.
Would be nice if they did another "5* guaranteed" like what they did when Flower Knights launched on Nutaku.

On the side note: Guys is the game laggy for any of you ? After few rounds of map movement the game starts to chug really hard and becomes extremely laggy. Even more so on big maps like the ?-3,4. Have a decent enough PC for normal games so a browser game should not do this. Maybe could Firefox be causing this lag ?

ZOLANTON
06-01-2016, 06:33 AM
Hmm, does anyone have a good recommendation about how I should start my lineup in the ?-4 stage? I use the default setup, but I always miss one enemy (the one that is in the middle of the map where there are 3 different random routes).

Skyleo
06-01-2016, 06:59 AM
Put all my girls on the 3rd spot, 3* it the first time I tried
'3'

Tenhou
06-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Press the button and believe!

Is about all one can do with all those random portals...

Thankfully finished that one now, back to farming manyus.

thewind32
06-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Hmm, does anyone have a good recommendation about how I should start my lineup in the ?-4 stage? I use the default setup, but I always miss one enemy (the one that is in the middle of the map where there are 3 different random routes).

I followed the OP and stacked all squads in 3rd camp. Took me a few tries before I got it, kept missing the same one as you.

Myrdin
06-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Hmm seems like the RnG on the Limited Slice Gacha is pretty good.
Did a single char. gacha today and got Alpinia (my first 6* I ever got)
4 rolls. One 6* one 5* one 4* and one 3* ..... ehh-uhh.... Yatzee ? :D

ZOLANTON
06-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Put all my girls on the 3rd spot, 3* it the first time I tried
'3'

I followed the OP and stacked all squads in 3rd camp. Took me a few tries before I got it, kept missing the same one as you.

THANKS! Wow that actually worked, 3 medals first try with this strategy. Even though the squads did circles for quite a while, they finally decided to go there.

Drayvhen
06-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Got an Alpinia from slice gacha too, and a Camila, and a Toad lilly. First time I get something higher than silver.

JessMini
06-01-2016, 01:20 PM
I'm sitting on 49 flower gems trying to decide if I'm desperate enough to use up all my toys to get the wrong girl's affection for that 1 FG...

Rupturez
06-01-2016, 01:33 PM
I'm at 47 flower gems, people have been making great pulls so I'm excited but don't want to get my hopes up because so far I only pulled total shiet.

Unregistered
06-01-2016, 01:39 PM
I know it's not the right thread, but I just wanted to say thanks to the people that tempted me to try the slice gacha, got a Cactace and Toad Lily, though none of them are slice types.

thewind32
06-01-2016, 01:44 PM
I'm sitting on 49 flower gems trying to decide if I'm desperate enough to use up all my toys to get the wrong girl's affection for that 1 FG...

I would advice not to. There's like 4 more days remaining for the slice gacha, which should be enough for you to earn that FG either through maps or login bonus.

Regarding the "surge" of lucky pulls, beware of overgeneralization or whatever term it is called. Just because there are more posts about RNGesus being kind, w/o knowing the number of people who pulled shitty results and Nutaku's formula, it may give a skewed view, especially since people who lucked out are more likely to post than people who did not.

Now, I could be totally wrong since I'm talking out of my ass here but just giving a heads up to not get your hopes too high only to become more disappointed when you pull. Of course, don't let me stop you if there's a slice unit you really want. Best of luck!

Miu
06-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Got an Alpinia from slice gacha too, and a Camila, and a Toad lilly. First time I get something higher than silver.

I know it's not the right thread, but I just wanted to say thanks to the people that tempted me to try the slice gacha, got a Cactace and Toad Lily, though none of them are slice types.

I hate you all and your 6* luck ;_;

kojaku
06-01-2016, 07:39 PM
I hate you all and your 6* luck ;_;

Just make like i do and live the dream! Belive that those allies 6* are yours! That Cactace punching everything, that Alpinia swift like the wind, that scary Baccara, those two sweet Cattleyas, that awesomelly cool Anemone (have you seen her skill? It's on Sakura level of epicness...and is hella strong, she just oneshoted a lvl 58 Junior at lvl 18 unevolved), that event finisher Sakura, and even that magic combo Cattleya/Sakura that an ally pulled. So many good memories with units i don't have!

But any of them has pulled Rose so far, so salt levels are contained. So i'm gonna do support work with my choco cosmos since it's the only noteworthy unit i pulled from 150 gems since i started playing, while i wonder if i shoud try again in this highlight gatcha and face 6 weeks of recoil to get to 50 again just for waifu against my better mathematical judgment or if i try to get her while also shooting for other units such as foxes, chunnis, drunkards and prisioners.

Anyway, again on topic, i somehow managet to 3* ?-4 in the very first try. I went with team 1 in camp 2 and the other 4 in camp 3. It was pretty weird, teams 2 to Helper started playing catch with themselves running in circles while team 1 went full hunter taking a tour through most of the map killing almost everything. Pretty lucky, since i forgot to switch sets and went with set 1 which has pretty unbalanced teams due to, well, helper team. xD

MiqDoloran
06-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Anyway, again on topic, i somehow managet to 3* ?-4 in the very first try. I went with team 1 in camp 2 and the other 4 in camp 3. It was pretty weird, teams 2 to Helper started playing catch with themselves running in circles while team 1 went full hunter taking a tour through most of the map killing almost everything. Pretty lucky, since i forgot to switch sets and went with set 1 which has pretty unbalanced teams due to, well, helper team. xD

Same, just aced it with 3 squads in spawn 2 and 2 in spawn 3.

Miu
06-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Just make like i do and live the dream! Belive that those allies 6* are yours! That Cactace punching everything, that Alpinia swift like the wind, that scary Baccara, those two sweet Cattleyas, that awesomelly cool Anemone (have you seen her skill? It's on Sakura level of epicness...and is hella strong, she just oneshoted a lvl 58 Junior at lvl 18 unevolved), that event finisher Sakura, and even that magic combo Cattleya/Sakura that an ally pulled. So many good memories with units i don't have!

I need more 6* allies! I've only seen Alpinia and Cattleya so far. I really love Cattleya's skill though, the fireball is amazing.

After my failed attempt at 6* Anemone I have decided it's not meant to be so I'm setting my sights on Helenium (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Helenium). I have no idea when she will appear but I hope my 6* prayers will bear fruit then :o

also on topic, the maps in the OP have made this event very easy for me, so thank you for that.

Rupturez
06-02-2016, 03:41 AM
http://tinyimg.io/i/fuo5Yrp.png

First decent pull I ever made, got my all time favorite girl so I'm happy with that. Also got the last 4* I was missing.
No Camelia sadly, but I can live with this.

thewind32
06-02-2016, 04:39 AM
got my all time favorite girl so I'm happy with that.

Grats, enjoy your laifu with your waifu :)

summerslam
06-02-2016, 05:40 AM

Tried a 10+1 roll since I lacked units.... and got lucky :D

Zenithale
06-02-2016, 06:52 AM
That's a festival of good Rolls, do you all used the "Limited 2" Gatcha?

JessMini
06-02-2016, 09:04 AM

I used the "Limited 1" gacha, only got 4*s and 3*s (not a single new one). I would advice against that one (yeah right, it's all RNG anyway :p)

summerslam
06-02-2016, 09:08 AM

Yeah, I got my 6* from limited 2 gacha. Not sure about the others though.

thewind32
06-02-2016, 09:35 AM

Yep, I got mine from the Limited 2 - Player's Choice one. Weird though, I thought that player's choice gatchas have the same % for the respective star-level girls, except that certain characters (in this case slice type) within that star-level have a higher chance (i.e. 2 separate rolls, first for the rarity, and then for the exact unit).

Perhaps Nutaku boosted the rates for the nonsense that went on during Mountain Lily's event? Speaking of which, weren't we promised compensation for the gather-stamina bug?

Zenithale
06-02-2016, 09:38 AM
I had almost 100 FG so I decided to try the Limited 2 Gatcha 10+1 Roll once...
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/50FG_zpsljte2xud.png
*sigh*
And I have only 2 "normal" 5*... Fortunately she get her +1 Skill, Bianca Tulip as well.
I can also give her unique Hearings to Orchyd in addition to her Warrior Ring.

JessMini
06-02-2016, 09:44 AM
I've asked how to get the lv100 dragons before, and I know how to get the lv20 ones.. But what about the lv5 dragons? My first thought was that I had to get chests in the 25 stamina map, but after 7-8 attempts I realized they don't drop there. So I went for the 50 stamina map, but after another 5-6 attempts they don't seem to drop there either. (Of course, I'm only confirming what I learned last thursday, went for the same dragon, spent the same amount of stamina and ended up with the same result)

So now that I've spent ~500 stamina on literally trying to get one tiny dragon and failing, I'm swallowing my pride and asking for help! Does anyone know where to find baby dragons? The lv5 ones? I'm in desperate need of a yellow one, been trying to find one for about two weeks now. ^^;;

summerslam
06-02-2016, 09:51 AM
I've asked how to get the lv100 dragons before, and I know how to get the lv20 ones.. But what about the lv5 dragons? My first thought was that I had to get chests in the 25 stamina map, but after 7-8 attempts I realized they don't drop there. So I went for the 50 stamina map, but after another 5-6 attempts they don't seem to drop there either. (Of course, I'm only confirming what I learned last thursday, went for the same dragon, spent the same amount of stamina and ended up with the same result)

So now that I've spent ~500 stamina on literally trying to get one tiny dragon and failing, I'm swallowing my pride and asking for help! Does anyone know where to find baby dragons? The lv5 ones? I'm in desperate need of a yellow one, been trying to find one for about two weeks now. ^^;;

Pretty sure lv5 baby dragons appear the most in 25 stamina bloom drag dungeons.. Have been getting quite a number of them even on 50 stam, and occasionally 80 stam dungeons

Zenithale
06-02-2016, 10:09 AM
Level 5 Bloom Dragons appear in all Bloom Dragon Maps (25/50/80 Sta), that's the easier to get... and if you have trouble with it that mean you are rather lucky to get only better Dragon (even if you don't want them for now...). Know it's not rare (for me anyway) to get 3-4 Level 5 BD in the 80 Sta Map...

Ahimaaz
06-02-2016, 10:20 AM
yay, reading the forum i decided try that limited 2 gacha, a single row

well that was my first 5* plus a pierce unit which i'm lack off

nosg
06-02-2016, 10:23 AM

Limited 1 works too.

kojaku
06-02-2016, 10:37 AM
2 Roses, 2 Roses! And a Plum as a sidekick! Salt limited breached. Salt overload!

Arg, i hate you, i'm so jelly ;_;

JessMini
06-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Level 5 Bloom Dragons appear in all Bloom Dragon Maps (25/50/80 Sta), that's the easier to get... and if you have trouble with it that mean you are rather lucky to get only better Dragon (even if you don't want them for now...). Know it's not rare (for me anyway) to get 3-4 Level 5 BD in the 80 Sta Map...

Problem is I keep getting the lv20 dragon or toys. A random estimate would be that for every one lv100 or lv5 dragon I've gotten, I've gotten 20x lv20 dragons. Which would be fine if they didn't sell for so little, I feel like I'm wasting both stamina and the time it takes to get through the map (you may think "oh buhu, you're wasting 1-2 minutes", well it adds up when I'm at so many attempts x.x, so many hours spent trying to get a lv5 dragon..)

The many many many level 20 dragons I've gotten don't exactly do anything without a 100 or 5 to accompany them, so ARGH!

Edit: Don't mind me, I'm just randomly complaining.. After 3 failed gacha attempts (150 FG) with no 5* and all of this terrible luck, I'm considering dropping this game because I'm genuinely not having the least bit fun anymore (which sucks, because when I AM having fun in this game, I'm having ALOT of fun, but oh well).

blackeve
06-02-2016, 10:52 AM
Hi :D, im new i started 2 days ago, im about to get 50 flowers for 11 draw, wanted to know how much atack power should have into my 4th and 3rd squad to do the 3rd and 4th map in this event.

JessMini
06-02-2016, 10:55 AM
Hi :D, im new i started 2 days ago, im about to get 50 flowers for 11 draw, wanted to know how much atack power should have into my 4th and 3rd squad to do the 3rd and 4th map in this event.

If you've only been playing for 2 days, I'd guess you need more power than whatever you currently have. Someone else can probably give you a better answer, but on the bright side, remember that you have ~2 weeks to complete the event so don't rush. :)

Rupturez
06-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Edit: Don't mind me, I'm just randomly complaining.. After 3 failed gacha attempts (150 FG) with no 5* and all of this terrible luck, I'm considering dropping this game because I'm genuinely not having the least bit fun anymore (which sucks, because when I AM having fun in this game, I'm having ALOT of fun, but oh well).

I know man, I've gotten 1 5* in 4 50+1 pulls.. (the fourth), while people are currently pulling rainbows left right and center.

Zenithale
06-02-2016, 12:02 PM
Problem is I keep getting the lv20 dragon or toys.
Erm, I think you should not get toys (nor other Gifts) in these Maps, so maybe they are bugged (I didn't play them since at least 1 week (maybe 2)). Ask other people (on the Chat for example) to see if they have the same issue, and/or contact the Support to be sure.

150 FG spend (wasted?) for me as well, and I got only 1 5* that I already had (maybe even more frustrating than nothing)... so... yeah I feel your pain, but it seems all Nutuku Games are like that... (Well I play only to Kanpani Girls, and everything is about RNGod, not sure for other games.)

Ancarius
06-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Erm, I think you should not get toys (nor other Gifts) in these Maps, so maybe they are bugged (I didn't play them since at least 1 week (maybe 2)). Ask other people (on the Chat for example) to see if they have the same issue, and/or contact the Support to be sure.

150 FG spend (wasted?) for me as well, and I got only 1 5* that I already had (maybe even more frustrating than nothing)... so... yeah I feel your pain, but it seems all Nutuku Games are like that... (Well I play only to Kanpani Girls, and everything is about RNGod, not sure for other games.)

In Peropero Seduction you could increase your chances with the Card Reveal, since a gacha would give you 6 hidden cards and then you turned one around and that girl was yours. With Card Reveal you could turn all around and freely choose which one you want, useful for the Super Rare (like 6*) Tickets the game gave you sometimes for the Daily Event Login.

JessMini
06-02-2016, 12:58 PM
I know man, I've gotten 1 5* in 4 50+1 pulls.. (the fourth), while people are currently pulling rainbows left right and center.

Haha, I think that's the problem, the fact that people keep getting these awesome pulls and sharing them on the forums makes those of us who don't get any good pulls feel even more crappy about our crappy pulls.. :p

Since I wrote that, I noticed that I haven't gotten a single gift.. Then I accidentally started the 25 stamina gift map and realized, I've been getting gifts from the dragon maps because I've accidentally started the gift map and THOUGHT that I was on the dragon map. So yeah, not sure how much stamina I've wasted on gifts instead of dragons but that would explain it. I'm so silly. I did finally get my little baby dragon a few minutes ago, so I guess that's one problem less!

I know I shouldn't complain or comment about RNG in games that rely on RNG, but I really wish that (all) RNG games would have some sort of fail-safe system that makes sure that if you get enough crappy RNG results, you're guaranteed to get something good. For example, for every 3x 50 FG pulls that give you NO 5* girls, your next pull would guarantee at least ONE 5*. Or, say, playing and failing the same mission 10 times in a row, your 11th time will guarantee your units to go the correct paths. Because technically, it IS possible to not get a single 5* out of one million 50 FG pulls.

Rupturez
06-02-2016, 01:23 PM
Haha, I think that's the problem, the fact that people keep getting these awesome pulls and sharing them on the forums makes those of us who don't get any good pulls feel even more crappy about our crappy pulls.. :p

That, and the fact that it takes pretty long to get 50 flower gems after you cleared all campaign maps and special missions.
Although I probably posted enough off-topic posts in this thread, I'll refrain from posting in this thread for now until I got something on-top (which will probably be when phase 2 is released)

Ammo
06-03-2016, 12:11 AM
I'd actually love to spend some money on this game, but the fact that 50 bucks literally gives you one 11 roll just blows my mind. Bought Stardew Valley and SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS for less than the cost of an 11 roll. Pricing for this is utterly ridiculous.

Forevers
06-03-2016, 12:22 AM
It could of course be chance, but after hearing about the many good pulls in Limited 2, I went ahead and spent 50 of those 150 I had amassed by now. And the result is really crazy:

http://i.imgur.com/qdR3xY5.jpg?1

Zerana
06-03-2016, 02:02 AM
It could of course be chance, but after hearing about the many good pulls in Limited 2, I went ahead and spent 50 of those 150 I had amassed by now. And the result is really crazy:

That is just....wow. Congrats.

Honestly, all these good rolls people are having is making me very tempted to spend 50 flower gems.

Lied
06-03-2016, 02:54 AM
That is just....wow. Congrats.

Honestly, all these good rolls people are having is making me very tempted to spend 50 flower gems.

I think is part of why they keep the variance for rolls so high. When people post their unusually good rolls it tempts more people to roll/spend money and the completely horrible rolls are usually overlooked.

EDIT: I think it helps to remember that 5-star+ gacha girls are a luxury for the lucky/paying players and be happy with 4-stars and event girls. Honestly none of the content so far has been difficult just by using easily obtained girls: the 1-2 guaranteed 5-stars, the event 5-stars, and 4-star girls from normal seed gacha. If you don't want variance I think it's better to spend gems on character space and stamina refills rather than rolling (other than maybe 1 50 roll with your first 50 gems to start out). 50 gems without getting any 5-star+ is far, far, FAR worse than 50 stamina refills, in terms of improving your team.

Aerius
06-03-2016, 04:24 AM
dropping [/B]this game because I'm genuinely not having the least bit fun anymore (which sucks, because when I AM having fun in this game, I'm having ALOT of fun, but oh well).

My 1st 3X10+1 pull gacha only got 3* and today i try on 4th time, sadly just got violetta tulip + other 10 3*, it fells like normal gacha....

thewind32
06-03-2016, 04:55 AM
When people post their unusually good rolls it tempts more people to roll/spend money and the completely horrible rolls are usually overlooked.

50 gems without getting any 5-star+ is far, far, FAR worse than 50 stamina refills, in terms of improving your team.

Yep, I warned people not to get their hopes up too much after being tempted only to get crushed some time ago, since lucky rolls are more likely to get posted.
Regarding more effective usage of gems though, personally I would still use them on gacha since I don't power game, just enjoy collecting them.

Zerana
06-03-2016, 05:00 AM
Well, as much as I'd love to try my luck, I'm going to horde most of my flower gems. However, I have used a couple to increase inventory space.

Stuff
06-03-2016, 05:33 AM
If it helps, last night I got Hinoki Cypress and Lilac in back to back 1000-seeders, and moved onto the Limited 1 draw where I picked up Rose, Chocolate Cosmos, and Cepha Lanthera. Pretty stoked since I'd been completely hosed on 50 gem draws to that point, EASILY the best I'd gotten. Lots of reports coming in on the Limited 2 draws, but getting 2 of the 3 featured girls on Limited 1 in a single swipe? I'll take it.

EDIT- I'm a completely FREE player, no money spent, all Flower Gems earned the hard way over the span of month or so.

Drip
06-03-2016, 05:44 AM
I think is part of why they keep the variance for rolls so high. When people post their unusually good rolls it tempts more people to roll/spend money and the completely horrible rolls are usually overlooked.

EDIT: I think it helps to remember that 5-star+ gacha girls are a luxury for the lucky/paying players and be happy with 4-stars and event girls. Honestly none of the content so far has been difficult just by using easily obtained girls: the 1-2 guaranteed 5-stars, the event 5-stars, and 4-star girls from normal seed gacha. If you don't want variance I think it's better to spend gems on character space and stamina refills rather than rolling (other than maybe 1 50 roll with your first 50 gems to start out). 50 gems without getting any 5-star+ is far, far, FAR worse than 50 stamina refills, in terms of improving your team.
I have to agree, though it also wouldn't amaze me if Nutaku had some "recent purchases modifier" slightly boosting the result of "random rolls" for the first 15 minutes after a purchase with Nutaku Gold. Call me paranoid, or just suffering a strange string of coïncidence, but the couple of times I used Ngold in PeroPero, I always had the idea my rolls were slightly better than usual for a short while.

Ancarius
06-03-2016, 07:21 AM
Then again, that would not really be a bad thing. Money is gives the game a reason to exist further down the line. If your rolls get better a paid 11 Roll, than you are more likely to do it again. Like Lied said, they are not needed for any content in the game. If you can beat 12-5, than you can easily destroy every event map.

Drip
06-03-2016, 08:21 AM
Then again, that would not really be a bad thing. Money is gives the game a reason to exist further down the line. If your rolls get better a paid 11 Roll, than you are more likely to do it again. Like Lied said, they are not needed for any content in the game. If you can beat 12-5, than you can easily destroy every event map.
Oh, I definitely agree, even though I'm biased, since I can use and have used Ngold (even if it wasn't on FKG, at least not yet). However, some would still raise a sh!tstorm, because what's meant as a little bonus to some, would be perceived as a handicap to others who aren't entitled to it. So, even if the effect is there, I think it's relatively small, and hard to notice for those who aren't paranoid or analytical.
But, what I perceived, that if I ever do plan to use some nGold, I'd use it right before using some 50 flowergems I had laying around anyway, instead of using nGold to try for what I failed with the regular flower gems.

Miu
06-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Yeah, what I like about this game and Osawari is that you don't need great pulls to do the content so spending gems is only a matter of getting the girls you like. I feel much weaker in Aigis without strong black and plat units.

Skyehmm
06-03-2016, 09:26 AM
I finally cleared the Ultimate stage. I had to level up some of my girls in the last two teams so all teams had at least 40k power, and then placed all teams (including helper) at the third tent.

Now back to 1-3, 2-1 and 12-3.

gekko rika
06-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Is it wrong that I cleared stages 3 and 4 on my first attempts?? Done!! (and relieved)

Myrdin
06-03-2016, 01:40 PM
1st Phase complete (that ?-3 took 4ever. Hate RnG direction nodes, even more so in such quantities).
Back to farming, leveling and upgrading my gear till Phase 2 begins.

Skyehmm: why 1-3 and 2-1 ?
( do get the 12 stage, but why 3 and not 4 ? Nets 507 xp and usually around 2K gold with 5 chests on the map. Seems like a better choice to me, unless I am missing something ?

thewind32
06-03-2016, 02:56 PM
( do get the 12 stage, but why 3 and not 4 ? Nets 507 xp and usually around 2K gold with 5 chests on the map. Seems like a better choice to me, unless I am missing something ?

I would say because 12-3 gives you more gold, and also seeds (which translates to gold eventually). Also, there is less RNG involved in getting the chests in 12-3 and you can easily maximise the distance your squads travel too.

I've never farmed 12-4, only 12-3, but ampy drops from 12-3 can happen quite frequently (well, not that frequently, but you know.

Skyehmm
06-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Skyehmm: why 1-3 and 2-1 ?

1-3 and 2-1 for the 12 stamina gardens.
Those are two stages that I have seen being mentioned a few times in this forum, so I assumed they were good places to find the 12 stamina gardens. So no special reason other then that really. There are other stages that can spawn the 12 stamina garden, but I just stuck with 1-3 for a while.

With 12-3 it's just like thewind32 said, ampy's do drop there and the exp ratio is nice. And once you learn a proper setup with the tents at the start you will clear most of the map every time, (some RNG involved of course with some arrows).

The 12-5 stage has the best exp ratio, but it is also one of, (if not the), hardest stage in the game at the moment.

Myrdin
06-03-2016, 03:17 PM
I see. Thats quite intriguing. Never though about tyring to farm the low level quests to get the first Garden. Is the first Garden worth the effort ? (cant really recall it as it has been a long time since I visited that one).
As far as I can tell in 12-4 the ampys keep dropping relatively at good rate (not the best but you know). However seeing your comments I think I will try to run the -3 map a few times for comparison.

Skyehmm
06-03-2016, 03:22 PM
I see. Thats quite intriguing. Never though about tyring to farm the low level quests to get the first Garden. Is the first Garden worth the effort ? (cant really recall it as it has been a long time since I visited that one).
As far as I can tell in 12-4 the ampys keep dropping relatively at good rate (not the best but you know). However seeing your comments I think I will try to run the -3 map a few times for comparison.

You won't get any lvl 100 manyus in the beginner garden, but lvl 20 manyus are quite common there. So it depends on what you need. I have a bunch of unevolved low level girls still, so for now it's alright for me.

Tenhou
06-03-2016, 07:43 PM
The 2-1/1-3 + 12 stamina garden farming is for lower levels, when your girls are still unevolved or below lvl 20 evolved. It is the best way to get exp fast. Combined with having a decent exp ratio you will level fast and your girls will level faster as a result.

Once past that, 12-3 and 12-5 are your best choices because once you go past evolved lvl 20, the cost is going to pile up and you'll be coin starved unless you start doing the higher maps instead. The 50 stamina gardens are horrible for the records.

Now, for the whole 12-4 vs 12-3. Let's get this straight - 12-3 grants more coin, about the same seed, costs less and also has a way easier chances to get the chests. 12-4 is a... to describe it lightly: megafuckingrngpaininthearseoffuckingdoomanddestruc tionwithacherryonthetop.

Might have overdone that, but all in all 12-3 gives better in everything but exp ratio, and that ratio is a "magnificent" 0.2 per stamina.

MiqDoloran
06-03-2016, 08:04 PM
I have to agree, though it also wouldn't amaze me if Nutaku had some "recent purchases modifier" slightly boosting the result of "random rolls" for the first 15 minutes after a purchase with Nutaku Gold. Call me paranoid, or just suffering a strange string of coïncidence, but the couple of times I used Ngold in PeroPero, I always had the idea my rolls were slightly better than usual for a short while.

That would probably be more trouble than it's worth to implement.

Lied
06-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Yep, I warned people not to get their hopes up too much after being tempted only to get crushed some time ago, since lucky rolls are more likely to get posted.
Regarding more effective usage of gems though, personally I would still use them on gacha since I don't power game, just enjoy collecting them.

Yeah this is a very valid point. If you're in it to collect, then stamina refills are the worst thing (or I guess second worst thing compared to a raid point refill) you can spend gems on, unless it's to complete an event that's about to end, since they give no permanent value other than letting you reap the rewards of a stronger team sooner (like earlier 12-5 farming, but 12-5 farming doesn't help you get 5-stars+).

Shadoefrost
06-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Just started 2 days ago and i am a newbie, could someone please explain exactly what i am meant to do this event and how to get event char(just been farming coins so far from daily)

Skyehmm
06-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Just started 2 days ago and i am a newbie, could someone please explain exactly what i am meant to do this event and how to get event char(just been farming coins so far from daily)

Most of the info you need is in the first post of this thread, (click open spoiler to see the images). As it says there, gather medals by clearing or completing stages (max three medals per stage).
The event girl will be handed out when the event ends. Again, that info is there in the first post.

Shadoefrost
06-04-2016, 05:22 PM
My bad for not clarifying, what i meant was does that mean there are 8 stages to clear(so 3 medals each i hope not sadly too weak) and if so is it possible to get strong enough during the event to get her with equip slot(14 medals is my aim)

MiqDoloran
06-04-2016, 05:35 PM
It's possible. You only need to clear the Beginner and Intermediate stages for the 1st and 2nd half of the event, then get 1 medal each in the Advanced stages. Just don't keep wasting stamina on a map you can't clear and reinvest that to grinding secret gardens for manyus.

Ancarius
06-04-2016, 05:41 PM
You can also wait for the 4 Maps in Phase 2, were the first 2 maps will also be easy for Newcomers.

Drip
06-04-2016, 05:43 PM
My bad for not clarifying, what i meant was does that mean there are 8 stages to clear(so 3 medals each i hope not sadly too weak) and if so is it possible to get strong enough during the event to get her with equip slot(14 medals is my aim)
Yes, it's fairly possible. Event stage 2-1 is usually just a little bit harder than event stage 1-1, but easier than 1-2. So if you can manage to get strong enough to 3-medal parts 1-1 and 1-2, and get one or two medals out of part 1-3, then it's fairly probable you'd manage part 2-1 and 2-2 as well, possibly grabbing another 1 or 2 medals from part 2-3, totalling between 12 and 14 medals.

Make sure to use the hints from the first post, hidden behind the spoiler tags. It will also be a tremendous help if you happen to have someone in your friends list with a helper squad worth about 40k points, to tank you through stage 3. For stage 4, you'd need a helper squad with a rating somewhere between 50k and 70k though, the last stage of each phase is a big RNG mess with really dozens of pest nests spawning those wasps that fly around. One wrong turn too many on the random arrows, and a 60k team ends up nearly dead on the next encounter.
If you don't have space in your friendslist: look through it again, and ditch everybody who hasn't been online since the day you started. About a third of the people seem to try Nutaku games for 1-2 days and then disappear. Their squads won't ever improve, they'll be useless helpers when you play, except maybe if they have a slow team, as rear guard against wasps.

Shadoefrost
06-04-2016, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the help guys :) This is what i have so far1385. Gonna try grinding and if i feel strong enough try to 3medal advanced but given up on even seeing how ultimate looks like XD

Smith009
06-04-2016, 06:49 PM
i need help i cant complete map 3 with 3 medalls :(

i need tips o guide formation help :v

PrimalShade
06-04-2016, 07:31 PM
i need help i cant complete map 3 with 3 medalls :(

i need tips o guide formation help :v

Just put all your units on the middle tent, and then hope RNG is kind to you.

thewind32
06-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Indeed, stacking all in the middle one works. Just keep trying!

Smith009
06-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Indeed, stacking all in the middle one works. Just keep trying!

thanx done instan <3

Myrdin
06-05-2016, 08:54 AM
funny enough to the "put em all in middle", no matter how many times I tried, I noticed the best solution for me was 3 in middle two on the bottom.
Run it few times like this and noticed that the Teleport nodes combined with the RNG allow for better spread of the girls this way, thus covering more ground (is it not infuriating when RNG sends 4 of 5 girls in the same bloody direction ?) and having better chances to complete the mission.

Also what was necessary was to use my secondary parties (in tha Unit menu you have buttons 1-9 which allow you to make different sets of your parties). I had to use much weaker girls to make sure to maximeze the number of "runs" the girls can do before one of them hits home and recalls of the rest to her. Allowing 2-3 parties get wiped on the boss while the others managed to get on the right routes while running allowed me to clear this map very fast once I figured out the trick.
It was similar to the previous event map, where you had to tone down the strength of your army to avoid beating the final boss to fast and finish the map before all goals could be achieved.

Drip
06-05-2016, 10:38 AM
It was similar to the previous event map, where you had to tone down the strength of your army to avoid beating the final boss to fast and finish the map before all goals could be achieved.
Ah, I remember that map. I didn't exactly tone down the strength of my main team to beat it, just make sure the speed of all 5 squads (including helper) were very similar and less than 500. Otherwise, the first squad would reach the flag just before the fourth squad would take the last steps towards the final pests on the top right group of pests.

sniddy
06-07-2016, 02:25 AM
Well new sets up

First 2 are easy, 3rd one needs a little RNG luck but doesn't seem bad - so far 1 runned them all

Map 4 looks tough - lots of bosses scattered around full screen map lots of portals and splitters....5 starting points

And that gave me enough gems to do my 10 pull....wanted chocolate, just a nice ability, wanted the character...result was

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/07/GRuPBcY.png

...this I can live with, and the silvers went perfectly into upgrades! Result

nikonana
06-07-2016, 02:56 AM
Today is good day, all map 3* on 1st try.

Rupturez
06-07-2016, 03:21 AM
http://tinyimg.io/i/tZ8SgNT.png

Done with that, this event was easy especially phase 2.

Drynix
06-07-2016, 03:42 AM
Also a good day for me, 3* on all maps except for the second one. But that one is super easy. Had it on my second try! Good luck to everyone.
For those wondering about my positioning. I didn't change a single thing. First time I play a map I just go straight away to see what happens where. And that one shotted everything.

sniddy
06-07-2016, 03:43 AM
Any hints for mission 4 - or is it just RNG?

Rupturez
06-07-2016, 03:47 AM
RNG fest as far as I can tell, I just went with the standard starting, had two teams reach the final boss too early before the map was cleared but they wiped, giving my remaining squads time to clear the rest of the map. I suppose I lucked out a bit.

Wrandral
06-07-2016, 03:54 AM
Come on don't say that guys you're scaring me, last event totally RNG-Trolled me for the whole 2 weeks it was on T-T
On a good note though last week i used the limited gacha for slice-type and got this :
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/07/jehl9RD8YW.png

I have to say the RNG god must have felt bad for the whole trolling it abused me with ( already had toad lily and yulan so nice inventory and skill up)
(damn how do i delete that thumbnail )

summerslam
06-07-2016, 04:26 AM
3 starred ?-8 on my first try with Miu's helper squad :D

I started off with this setup:

Top left tent: 2 squads - Helper squad(~70k) + a weaker squad (~40k)

Bottom left tent: 2 squads - Main squad (~70k) + a weak squad (~24k)

Top right tent(beside the flag): 1 squad - ~50k power

No squads for the other 2 tents.

JessMini
06-07-2016, 04:48 AM

This strategy is wonderful, 3 medals on my first try as well. I had no clue what was going on or where the girls were going, but one by one the pests died and eventually my helper squad made it through to the end. I missed 2 chests but I'm pretty sure those are just 2* girls so whatever.

Thanks for sharing, summerslam.

summerslam
06-07-2016, 05:14 AM
This strategy is wonderful, 3 medals on my first try as well. I had no clue what was going on or where the girls were going, but one by one the pests died and eventually my helper squad made it through to the end. I missed 2 chests but I'm pretty sure those are just 2* girls so whatever.

Thanks for sharing, summerslam.

Glad it helped!

If I'm not mistaken, the two tents at the left will lead the girls to the 2 sub-boss nodes (both tents will lead the girls to the tent beside the boss near the bottom right).

The tent beside the flag is needed to clear the normal pest to the left of the final boss.

The rest is up to RNG on whether you could clear the both pests at the small square in the middle, as well as the pest located at the furthest right side (which is a split route from the final boss)

Apparently, if the girls went the non-boss route at the last split node before the final boss, they will get teleported back to small square in the middle

Need someone else to confirm if possible though

Wrandral
06-07-2016, 05:40 AM
I can confirm that the last map works with standard setup of 1 group at each tent, one of them got wiped and RNGesus saved my beacon 2 times in a row with the split node just before the boss but it's doable.
I didn't pay much attention to where exactly they were tped if they went the non-boss route at the last split node but i think it's pretty certain they get sent to the middle.

sniddy
06-07-2016, 07:36 AM
I rebalanced and went with the one on each approach too - worked 1st time - but there is some luck as ever in not going to fight the boss too soon too often

Myrdin
06-07-2016, 08:16 AM
Standard setup for pretty much all Phase 2 maps works.
Managed to finish all of them in one go before my stamina depleted. First event a managed to get full 24 medals (usually I always got to 23 and wasnt able to to get the last one). Neat.

Ammo
06-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Yeah, that was too easy. Something must be wrong!

JessMini
06-07-2016, 11:11 AM
I wish we'd be instantly rewarded with the event girl once we 24-medal it. I don't wanna wait until the event ends after completing it on the first day. >.<

ZOLANTON
06-07-2016, 01:12 PM
3 starred ?-8 on my first try with Miu's helper squad :D

I started off with this setup:

Props for that strategy, worked on my first try as well.

thewind32
06-07-2016, 02:43 PM
I tried the mentioned strategy for ?-8 but failed since I didn't have the units to follow the stated power levels accordingly. So I tried again with my standard squads, power levels @ 76k, 60k, 65k, 75k, with speeds between 436 to 503. Helper squad was within those range as well. Started them in their default positions and got 3 medals.

Ancarius
06-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Yeah, that was too easy. Something must be wrong!

Well the maps are easier and Moonvine is one of the weaker 5*. :P

Rupturez
06-07-2016, 03:29 PM

Does have a really nice speed for a mage though. Looks pretty nice too (although base form looks way better than the evolution ;_; )
With 5 levels in skill and 4 in equip she'll be staying with me for a long time :3

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 03:36 PM
i´m done with stars =D
so i want farm ampys which is the best place for farm it???

Rupturez
06-07-2016, 03:42 PM
i´m done with stars =D
so i want farm ampys which is the best place for farm it???

Probably 12-3 since all 12 maps have the same droprate (as far as I know) and it takes very little RNG to get 5 chests in 12-3 if you place your girls correctly.

Ericridge
06-07-2016, 08:44 PM

Easier. Weaker.

Aw nigga, I still haven't full cleared the third map of first phase. And fourth map of second phase murders me.

lol

;_;

I found both phases of Edelweiss easier than this event.

Zerana
06-07-2016, 09:51 PM
The fourth stage was a problem for me a week ago, but I did some serious leveling and now I can get through it thankfully. My only issue is that damn RNG. I'm always left with 1 mob that doesn't get hit. *Sighs*

KuroAoi
06-08-2016, 10:59 AM
My team is not strong enough to complete stage 4 in both phases . Is there any way you help me earn 2 medal ? My team is about 130k Power

Ikki
06-08-2016, 11:21 AM
My team is not strong enough to complete stage 4 in both phases . Is there any way you help me earn 2 medal ? My team is about 130k Power

my team isnt strong enough to do a full clear either, but managed to get 2 medals in both 80 stamina ones to at least have 22 out of 24 medals, in the scorpion of wisdom one, put a strong helper (55k+) who can easily solo the boss in the far bottom camp, and all your squads in the top camp, if your squads die, the helper squad will catch them up and kill everything left, giving you the 2 medals, and in the moonlight scorpion of intellect, put a fast and strong helper in the top tent on the left and all your squads in the bottom tent on the left, this way if rng god isnt kind with you, you can still kill the boss with the helper if none of your squads goes for warp point A after landing on F, i hopw it works for you, just took me 1 try on each with this setup

Rupturez
06-09-2016, 04:27 AM
Come to me Moonvine, I'm ready *-*

http://tinyimg.io/i/edo5hoa.png
http://tinyimg.io/i/KTJkdzn.png

Ikki
06-09-2016, 04:42 AM
Come to me Moonvine, I'm ready *-*

How many spaces do you have? i´ve been thinking to use some flower gems to get more space, but i want to roll a 10+1 gacha before the players choice rotation ends, dont know if ill get there thou

Rupturez
06-09-2016, 04:59 AM
How many spaces do you have? i´ve been thinking to use some flower gems to get more space, but i want to roll a 10+1 gacha before the players choice rotation ends, dont know if ill get there thou

110, it kinda takes a lot of space if you want to efficiently feed manyu's to your girls. I might bump it to 125 soon, I checked what girls we are getting next few updates and I'm not interested in any of them for the next ~7-11 weeks.

Ikki
06-09-2016, 05:02 AM
the only way to farm flower gems is by getting 3* on normal/special campaings right? plus events, after 3* most dailys it feels kinda slow imo

Rupturez
06-09-2016, 05:10 AM
the only way to farm flower gems is by getting 3* on normal/special campaings right? plus events, after 3* most dailys it feels kinda slow imo

Yeah it's slow for sure, you mostly rely on events and login bonus, but login bonus round 2 and 3 are horrendous only giving you 2 flowers in 10 days, so 4 flowers in 20 days. If you play for free you're definitely not going to get a lot of pulls so plan ahead which girls you really want and save accordingly.

Next week there is a girl I'd really like but I'm nowhere near 50 gems dang it... but after that it takes 12 and 14 weeks before there is a girl I would like to roll for, so I'm unsure what to do when one of my favorites show up next week ;_;

this is one of the girls added next week: http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%99%E3%83%A9

Drip
06-09-2016, 05:14 AM
110, it kinda takes a lot of space if you want to efficiently feed manyu's to your girls. I might bump it to 125 soon, I checked what girls we are getting next few updates and I'm not interested in any of them for the next ~7-11 weeks.
Gets even worse when several girls are lining up for evolving as well, doesn't it? Right now, I'm trying to keep 3 big dragons, 5 mediums and 5 smalls of each color in my stash as well, just because several girls who are part of my squad are about to reach max level within a few days from eachother. Gold is another problem >.<

Rupturez
06-09-2016, 05:19 AM
Gets even worse when several girls are lining up for evolving as well, doesn't it? Right now, I'm trying to keep 3 big dragons, 5 mediums and 5 smalls of each color in my stash as well, just because several girls who are part of my squad are about to reach max level within a few days from eachother. Gold is another problem >.<

Yeah :D Tomorrow I need to farm 5 dragons ahead for Moonvine so thats another 5 spots gone at the very least, probably more since I'll get a lot of those lvl 20's before getting the level 100 dragons.

Ikki
06-09-2016, 05:32 AM
i wanted to try my luck with the girl coming after anemone :c rice lily i think it was, but im nowhere near 50 (sitting at 17 atm) so ill take your advice and plan for the future lol

Skyehmm
06-09-2016, 06:19 AM

You can also get flower gems when you use a gather point, but they are really rare in there.

JessMini
06-09-2016, 06:27 AM

Don't forget, you get 1 Flower Gem each time you max a girl's affection.

Lied
06-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Was there some kind of update recently? When I woke up today the slice premium gacha is now changed to hit, and it looks like they made a few changes to the UI, like the helper squad having Helper above it instead of just H and new stuff on the collections page.

Also my equipment/girls sorting was messed up like after all the updates which is how I first noticed...

Skyehmm
06-09-2016, 08:26 AM
Was there some kind of update recently? When I woke up today the slice premium gacha is now changed to hit, and it looks like they made a few changes to the UI, like the helper squad having Helper above it instead of just H and new stuff on the collections page.

Also my equipment/girls sorting was messed up like after all the updates which is how I first noticed...

Yes, there was a maintenance about an hour ago.
From the news section in the FKG discord:

@everyone We will enter maintenance at 12PM UTC (in about 45min) to address a few tutorial modifications. Estimated maintenance duration is 30min. We apologise for the inconvenience.

thewind32
06-09-2016, 08:48 AM
When I woke up today the slice premium gacha is now changed to hit

The slice gacha was only until 6th june. It has been hit for a couple days already

Zenithale
06-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Right, the Hit Gatche is here since few days already.

I'm ready for Moonvine with all Purple Bloom Dragons she need and a big collection of Manyus (25 Level 100 and few others).

Lied
06-09-2016, 09:17 AM
Ahh OK. I just never checked the gacha page since then due to salt :D

And yeah I'm ready for Moonvine as well. I may need to expand my slots again since I'm nearing capacity even after ditching all my non purple manyus. I'm going to need a LOT of gold too, since I'm sitting at barely 100k.

sniddy
06-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Feel like I spanked this event too hard too soon, the seedy seeds are great but I need manyu and amps more I feel and the energy to XP was completly messed up - I'd really like them to make the end mission have some kinda replayability just to mix up my otherwise drull routine could it not spawn night gardens drop amps...something

Lied
06-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Feel like I spanked this event too hard too soon, the seedy seeds are great but I need manyu and amps more I feel and the energy to XP was completly messed up - I'd really like them to make the end mission have some kinda replayability just to mix up my otherwise drull routine could it not spawn night gardens drop amps...something

Manyu needs tend to dry up much more quickly than equipment seeds though. It takes a lot of equipment pulls to get enough +10 equipment for all your girls, not to mention the ungodly amounts of fodder needed to level them to max. In contrast, it looks like a few people on my friends list are closing in on max level teams (based on their total power) and I'm getting very close myself with only 1 non-max level girl, but I'm not even close to having a full set of maxed equips for my girls.

This crushed my soul a bit:

http://i.imgur.com/fOGFtKP.png
http://i.imgur.com/mSKwCDa.png

And the worst part is each of those earrings were level 9 from feeding base level earrings into each other. 20 earrings for 20 ATK and 20 DEF -_-

On the other hand, ampies are something everyone could probably always use more of, so I can see that point.

MiqDoloran
06-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Earrings don't grow much in stats. Even character earrings.

Ericridge
06-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Huh? where'd u get familiar earring from?

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 10:53 PM
St. Paulia character quest completion.

Ancarius
06-09-2016, 11:24 PM
St. paulia, Toad Lily and Orchid Wydler you get after completing the final character specific quest.

Ericridge
06-10-2016, 12:37 AM
Ahh thanks, that explains it. Don't have any of those characters.

Miu
06-10-2016, 02:21 AM
I wish they had rings instead of earrings. Of course your waifu needs a special ring :o
As it is the only useful one is St Paulia's earrings because she is the only one I have hope of unlocking all slots on.

JessMini
06-10-2016, 03:47 AM
Will Moonvine be needing the regular 5* ingredients for evolution, or will she be like Mountain Lily and need 4* ingredients?

Skyehmm
06-10-2016, 03:52 AM
Will Moonvine be needing the regular 5* ingredients for evolution, or will she be like Mountain Lily and need 4* ingredients?

Normal 5* stuff. 3 big dragons (lvl 100). 2 middle sized (lvl 20).

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Moonvine

MiqDoloran
06-10-2016, 05:48 AM
Mountain Lily was supposed to be 4* on account of Casablanca being 4*, which is why her evo requirements are messed up. Others won't be like that.

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 08:22 PM
yup finished this one without too much problem

Drip
06-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Accidentally 3* ?-8 when I had just enough time and stamina left before I had to go to work (and I was already late xD ), I actually wasn't planning on 3-medalling that map, as I barely made it through the first time.

Ikki
06-11-2016, 02:28 AM
im powering my girls and waiting for the red dragon daily to get that 1 fking golden dragon that i couldnt get last week to evolve baccara, then ill give the 80 stamina one from the first phase a try to 3* it, sitting at 22 medals currently, with 23 they give you moonvine with battle skill 5 instead of 4, so its worth, i hope rng goes easy on me

sniddy
06-11-2016, 03:19 AM
I'd personally be going for the 24 medals over anything right now, that daily is here every week.....

I tend to put everything on hold and cane the events, been burnt too many times on limited content

Rupturez
06-11-2016, 04:02 AM
im powering my girls and waiting for the red dragon daily to get that 1 fking golden dragon that i couldnt get last week to evolve baccara, then ill give the 80 stamina one from the first phase a try to 3* it, sitting at 22 medals currently, with 23 they give you moonvine with battle skill 5 instead of 4, so its worth, i hope rng goes easy on me

If you use a helper squad of ~74k power you might get really far, I think you should nearly be able to do it.

Drip
06-11-2016, 07:38 AM
I'd personally be going for the 24 medals over anything right now, that daily is here every week.....

I tend to put everything on hold and cane the events, been burnt too many times on limited content
I have to agree on that IF it's feasible to 3-medal every part. I'm gladly almost at the point where that should be managable for me.
But for people whos squads barely breach 30k? They'll be lucky to 2-medal the last stage of each phase even with a 70k helper.

sniddy
06-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Well if you need a hand I've also got a 92k squad and happy to take in people for events etc

Unregistered
06-11-2016, 10:56 PM
So I was wondering if anyone else is having an overabundance of Magic Characters. I have all 5x 4*'s (as well as one double I started to use excess copies of Hinoki) I was just thinking because not only is the reward for this event a 5* Magic character but the next event will give us our third if we do follow the JP event progression.

Ikki
06-11-2016, 11:02 PM
So I was wondering if anyone else is having an overabundance of Magic Characters. I have all 5x 4*'s (as well as one double I started to use excess copies of Hinoki) I was just thinking because not only is the reward for this event a 5* Magic character but the next event will give us our third if we do follow the JP event progression.

Im on the same boat, but i have an abundance of slice type girls, and on the other hand i only have 3 pierce types

Peach692
06-11-2016, 11:24 PM

Yes me too! Too many purples. And the funny thing is I'm in the same situation on the J server... ¬_¬ I've got 12 5* over there and 7 of them (more than 50% lol) are purple... 2 of them are sitting on the bench atm cause I've got nowhere to place them or manyus to feed them :/

Ikki
06-11-2016, 11:27 PM
So you guys playing on the jp version, after moonvine what girl is nutaku giving? we are following the same schedule right? or just with the limited 1 gachas with new girls?

MiqDoloran
06-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Next one would be Tachibana
http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%BF%E3%83%81%E3%83%90%E3%83%8A

Ikki
06-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Next one would be Tachibana
http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%BF%E3%83%81%E3%83%90%E3%83%8A

another purple really, and for 2 weeks, sad.

nikonana
06-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Looking at how absurd Tachibana event map looks, I think 2 weeks is enough.

It has tornado nodes, cobweb, portals, and usual rng arrow.

Miu
06-12-2016, 12:11 AM
Not only do I have too many purples but I spent the whole day farming for purple dragons when it came up and got 0 gold dragons and a million bronze ones :rolleyes:

thewind32
06-12-2016, 12:26 AM
I still have a 3* star magic in my squad so I don't mind. Problem is my inventory is bursting with purple manyu and dragons :p Not only that, I have a bunch of red ones too because I was trying to evolve a slice-type but I lacked one lv100 dragon by the end of the red dragon day. Had to live with it for 1 week.

sniddy
06-12-2016, 02:36 AM
2 pierce, 2 magic, 1 hit and 1 slice 5 stars (Gacha not been that kind to me)

3 Pierce, 4 magic, 2 hit and 3 slice 4 stars

Yeh magic really is the most represented across my top girls.....Hit really suffered and slice is falling behind (helps the 5* is Orchid Amped up fully evolved and nearing max)

Looks like this next event girl will be a single target nuker, anyone knows how she'll compare against say Mountain Lilly

Rupturez
06-12-2016, 03:57 AM
5* 1x hit 1x slice 2x pierce
4* 4x slice 4x hit 3x pierce 5x magic

So my first 5* magic, I got an unholy amount of manyu's and bloom dragons prepared for her ;)

Tenhou
06-12-2016, 06:13 AM
Not only do I have too many purples but I spent the whole day farming for purple dragons when it came up and got 0 gold dragons and a million bronze ones :rolleyes:

Trade with me. I did 5 runs hoping for bronze dragons during the yellow bloom daily and it kept giving me gold dragons. Ended up with 2x bronze and the girl needed 3 of them to evolve...

Pimers
06-12-2016, 04:01 PM
I really need a 5* Slice girl, I have 1 6* Magic, 3 5* Magic (with Moovine), 1 5* Pierce and 1 5* Hit :/

sniddy
06-14-2016, 01:44 AM
Well with the update....thas the end of this

Personally loved the seedy seed but feel we should have replaced the wasp too so we saw more of them because the event was over quick - would have been nice for something to farm from the event to keep bosses live

The portals were different, still just RNG on splitters and time, but makes more interesting paths.

Like the seed reward - nice boost

...apparently the girl is less then great....but we'll see

blackeve
06-14-2016, 02:04 AM
How many time the updates normaly take?.

Drayvhen
06-15-2016, 01:21 AM
She doesnt have the same name in her H-scene....Alba Moonflower