PDA

View Full Version : Uh... Help? Plez?

KetsuekiKun
05-31-2016, 11:00 PM
I Need help for the Advanced Level in Phase 1 of the new FKG event :P I have a very bad team, team 1 Just 22000 Total power, team 2 11000, and team 3 and 4 8000 - 9000. Im In the ADVANCED level so any tips? I ran outta Manyus so I cant upgrade xD And the boss right beside the win flag I always have my allies that are 50000 fighting it but it doesnt work, the boss always has like 1/8 of its health left xD So... Uh... Help? PLEZ?

thewind32
05-31-2016, 11:13 PM
I doubt using a strong helper squad is enough to compensate for your squads currently, especially since RNG can require each squad to be equally strong. ?-4 will be even harder for you.

For now focus on farming Manyus to upgrade, just keep farming 1-3 or 2-1, and the bonus stage that you sometimes discover from it. You still have much time so don't worry about the event for now, no point wasting stamina on stages you cannot clear anyway.

(Also, the knights in the ally's helper squad you use gets nerfed to the max level of your units, so another incentive to farm & upgrade your girls)

Rozen
06-01-2016, 03:15 AM
there's still 10 days or so for the event so just take it easy and get stronger first by farming like the dood above me said

JessMini
06-01-2016, 04:36 AM
You still have much time so don't worry about the event for now, no point wasting stamina on stages you cannot clear anyway.

This is good advice. I played through all 4 levels of the event phase really just to see how I'd do, and I managed to complete the first three but only clear the fourth one. Even though I was really close to completing it, I still haven't attempted it a single once since. Instead I'm leveling my girls in 1-3. After all, why would I waste 120 stamina failing the Ultimate map today, when I could clear it with no problems ten days from now. :)