PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about gold.

King Dong
06-01-2016, 04:27 AM
I'm really low on one account. What is the best map to farm strictly for gold (I.E. Deep Forest Road and sell all fodder maybe?). Thanks!

switch
06-01-2016, 04:37 AM
Did you not do golden armor? And yeah deep Forest road is the best I think. Also you should never use irons to lvl units past like lvl 30 it's a huge waste of gold per exp. I normally use irons till 30 then use bronzes till 40 and solider/class bronzes till 50. Unless you have plat armors to use. Also you can awaken Betty or lyla for gold get if you have them

King Dong
06-01-2016, 05:04 AM
Did you not do golden armor? And yeah deep Forest road is the best I think. Also you should never use irons to lvl units past like lvl 30 it's a huge waste of gold per exp. I normally use irons till 30 then use bronzes till 40 and solider/class bronzes till 50. Unless you have plat armors to use. Also you can awaken Betty or lyla for gold get if you have them

I have neither. Yeah, I try not to use Irons past 30. I didn't do Dailies on Monday because of the event. I wanted to get the best unit I could get without spending SCs.

Buster Wolf
06-01-2016, 01:21 PM
I should probably make a thread for it, but if you don't have Gold GET! units commission sortie Deep Forest Road and sell all fodders is the next best thing.

Pharaoh of Sand
06-01-2016, 02:17 PM
I did some numbers based on the charisma spent, and I found that Pastoral Gate is still much better. [Note: Results tested by 60 charisma used with 4 iron and 1 bronze unit gained] It is still kinda based on preference; Pastoral Gate requires more time spent sitting there though compared to Deep Forest Road.

Buster Wolf
06-01-2016, 06:28 PM
I did some numbers based on the charisma spent, and I found that Pastoral Gate is still much better. [Note: Results tested by 60 charisma used with 4 iron and 1 bronze unit gained] It is still kinda based on preference; Pastoral Gate requires more time spent sitting there though compared to Deep Forest Road.

Looking through the old numbers I did for Pastoral Gate (which largely stay the same) and trying the map with the most gold per Charisma (Deep Forest Road), the map that gives most gold per 3* (Immortal Beast) and the 2nd best for gold per attempt (Dragon Hunting), Deep Forest Road barely inches ahead of Pastoral Gate by 800.

King Dong
06-02-2016, 05:08 AM
I've been doing Deep Forest Road. So far so good. :D