PDA

View Full Version : What's support like for this game?

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 12:34 AM
Does this game have good support and updates? Is it in danger of being forgotten by the support team? How many months are we behind the JP version?

I noticed the JP version has quite a few more characters than we do, normally JP>EN games like this take anywhere upwards of 6 months to get the same level of content, what's this one like?

Skyleo
06-02-2016, 01:54 AM
JP started wayyyy earlier (more than 1 year before EN, iirc), but we're getting content at the same pace (=new event every 2 weeks)

MiqDoloran
06-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Is it in danger of being forgotten by the support team?

Depends, Nutaku seems to be hit and miss with their priorities (looking at you Kanpani team).

thewind32
06-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Depends, Nutaku seems to be hit and miss with their priorities (looking at you Kanpani team).

No jinx pls >.< haha

nikonana
06-02-2016, 09:22 PM
I give em 7/10. The most important thing is keeping the events rolling and sometimes they do their own limited gacha poll on facebook.

They still have to do better in future, especially after gather bug + Mountain lily ?-8 disaster.

fluffs
06-03-2016, 05:28 AM
They're keeping event pace going, which is good... and they're fixing bugs or adding workarounds in time, so that's good...

But the translation errors in the skills is annoying.

And some of the names are *cringe*. If I was "lucky" enough to get Suzuran or Grimoire and see the name Nutaku's team gave them, I'd probably rage quit.

MiqDoloran
06-03-2016, 06:04 AM
They stopped with the stupid human names. Check all the recent girls like Dendrobium, etc. Looks like the backlash was big enough.

Eab1990
06-03-2016, 06:34 AM
What's wrong with Convallaria's name? I thought people liked that one.