PDA

View Full Version : Have NOT Received Lily Mountain Girl Reward

Fourth Mage
06-02-2016, 04:29 AM
Has anyone else had this problem, or maybe it hasn't been sent out to anyone yet?
The event is over, and after running each board dozens of times, I got 3 star on everything.

Now I'm looking, and she's not in the inventory or in the gift box. Has she been sent out yet?
I had gotten her earlier from something else, maybe it was from the Gacha, but she is lower level, no extra equipment slots, and not the level 5 skill. I hope this doesn't mean IF you got her previously, you cant get her as the reward, cause that would suck.

Anyone can confirm that they have or have not received her?
Thanks.

Lied
06-02-2016, 04:32 AM
That event was different from the others. You got the base Mountain Lily from 3 medaling one of the early maps and then collected items to level up her skill and increase equip slots.

thewind32
06-02-2016, 04:35 AM
That event was different from the previous ones and current one. You got the vanilla version of her from getting 3 medals on the second map, not from gatcha. You would then have to farm skill and equipment blooms from both phases. ninja'd

Do read the event image carefully!

Fourth Mage
06-02-2016, 05:07 AM
What was the top reward for the event that just ended? Wasn't it Mountain Lily? or was it something else and I got confused?

Akuser
06-02-2016, 05:12 AM
What was the top reward for the event that just ended? Wasn't it Mountain Lily? or was it something else and I got confused?
You got her as reward in Phase1-Map2. The rest are farming her skill + slot item. Re-check your inventory, use sorte by rarlity.

thewind32
06-02-2016, 05:14 AM

There was no "top" reward. This thread might clear things up for you http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1504-event-power-kings-adviser.html

Drip
06-02-2016, 05:19 AM
More or less as Akuser said, Lily was the reward for 3-medalling map 1-2 of the event. Once you got her, you had to farm chests for special skill and dress blooms for her. Those things most commonly dropped on event maps 1-4 and 2-4 (also known as ?-4 and ?-8 ), so you had to run those two maps 3 to 4 times each to get all the blooms to unlock all her skill levels and equipment slots.

Fourth Mage
06-02-2016, 05:38 AM
Thanks. I did mess up. Thought it was like before, where you 3 medal all the boards, and you get the girl at level 35 with all equip slots and skills. Oh well. She has two equip slots and 4 skills. Not terrible, but cant do anything now :(

Thanks for letting me know though.