PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

nikonana
12-29-2016, 04:22 AM
Summonable stages? There will be single unique stuff from event maps and use it to spawn secret stage to collect the event currency. And it cost 0 stamina (I wasn't around during the event but I have experience with summonable stages event).

Event maps will have event currency + jewels to spawn stages.

Usually event secret stages also gives 'jewels' too.

Drip
12-29-2016, 05:12 AM
PLEASE DO NOT SELL PINE TREE AFTER YOU GET HER. PLEASE USE THE PINE TREE TICKETS... PLEASE! JUST PLEASE...
xD
Maybe they have a developer who can add some script to automatically lock event girls after they're aquired, lol.

kringley
12-29-2016, 05:30 AM
So, should I plan on leveling Pine or Star Lily (should be the next reissue) as a replacement for Canola? I have less information on Pine but it does seem like she's a Pierce type.

smr
12-29-2016, 05:40 AM

weird

Drip
12-29-2016, 05:43 AM
So, should I plan on leveling Pine or Star Lily (should be the next reissue) as a replacement for Canola? I have less information on Pine but it does seem like she's a Pierce type.
Pine: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Pine_Tree
Star Lily: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Lily

- - - Updated - - -

weird

That would suggest that it's a gacha event?

nikonana
12-29-2016, 05:47 AM
Yep GACHA EVENT. Welcome RNG.

At least with spawnable stage means you can roll more. And it has 42 ampys.

Dorei0sama
12-29-2016, 06:17 AM
All these new gacha girls are beautifull but have so so abilities. Cant wait to have pine tree.

smr
12-29-2016, 07:30 AM
Kale is this round's godly knight with multi attack, skill activation and attack increase.

no room to fit all chests so life crystal chest's on the bottom left heh

Distortedrealms
12-29-2016, 07:40 AM
Every gacha I do lately is filled with dupes. I counted my collection and I am only missing like 10 gold girls, the odds of getting new ones is staggering, so I think 2-3 months off of collecting should add more odds to the pool.

Wutan
12-29-2016, 07:45 AM
Kale is this round's godly knight with multi attack, skill activation and attack increase.

no room to fit all chests so life crystal chest's on the bottom left heh

Yeah not as good as Justicia, Larentia, Apple cause no Bloomed Form yet but still higher Tier for a 5* :o

smr
12-29-2016, 07:49 AM
she is on the same tier as Apple, and is vastly better than other knights that dont have either debuffs or skill activation.

oh, Apple has a bloomed form, I didnt know that. Maybe I shouldnt have converted to waifuism and instead picked her in place of Ivy haha.

Wutan
12-29-2016, 07:58 AM
she is on the same tier as Apple, and is vastly better than other knights that dont have either debuffs or skill activation.

oh, Apple has a bloomed form, I didnt know that. Maybe I shouldnt have converted to waifuism and instead picked her in place of Ivy haha.

Yeah in terms of waifuism: Ivy > Apple
Gameplay: Apple > Ivy

I agree :)

sniddy
12-29-2016, 12:16 PM
Wow so the 2 100g draws let me down, one after doing the whole get a silver normal gacha for limted one...gave me a 3*

The normal premium then gave me a 1st, my 1st useless silver, Bianca Tulip stalked me early so I have a 2nd one maxed on skills and equips no way I'm starting a 3rd...or likely any other silvers getting a 2nd, but darn it, 200g wasted

paraphin
12-29-2016, 12:52 PM
just some questions again:

the blooming-feature isn't implemented in the nutaku verision, isn't it?

will the shop for life crystals be restocked every month?

does anyone know the draw priority from the normal gacha?

why does an evolution not count as an upgrade?

what does "dupe" mean?

what about this reissue event?
are those girls from older special events?
if yes, does this mean, that there will be an pine tree reissue event in the
future, but without the special accessoires?
if thats the case, that means, that there will be no more chance to get the
special accessoires from the actuall reissure girls?
i'm playing since 2 month, so i'm curious.

thx for your answers :)

kringley
12-29-2016, 01:43 PM
Drip, thanks for the links (I can't quote them).
I think Star Lily wins over Pine on both abilities and Raw stats, but loses on the battle skill (single target vs. 2 targets).
I like Pine's art more, I guess I'll see how I feel after a few days or I may just start with Pine.
I can hope to roll Kale of course (close to 50 FGs atm) but the odds are as always not great.

IvanLedah21
12-29-2016, 01:55 PM
just some questions again:

the blooming-feature isn't implemented in the nutaku verision, isn't it?

will the shop for life crystals be restocked every month?

does anyone know the draw priority from the normal gacha?

why does an evolution not count as an upgrade?

what does "dupe" mean?

what about this reissue event?
are those girls from older special events?
if yes, does this mean, that there will be an pine tree reissue event in the
future, but without the special accessoires?
if thats the case, that means, that there will be no more chance to get the
special accessoires from the actuall reissure girls?
i'm playing since 2 month, so i'm curious.

thx for your answers :)

Blooming is a "Second Evolution" for girls, but even on DMM (where FKG was initially released) not all girls have it. Nutaku has not released a bloomed form for ANY girl yet (though many of the girls we have already have it on DMM)

Life Crystal shop is so sporadic it's difficult to say at present. I guess the best advice: plan for every month, expect every 6 months lol.

Theoretically, all gacha engines are entirely random based on % chances (Normal chances unknown AFAIK, Premium/Limited are IIRC 60% 3*, 33% 4*, 6.5% 5* and .5% 6*). There are a number of "conspiracy theories" that speculate it's not entirely random. At present, all we have to go on in regards to those is personal experience (message boards for games like Fire Emblem whose stat growths are random love to tell you PEMN = Personal Experience Means Nothing and debates on such boards use average stats based on bases + growth rates alone)

Evolution does not count as an upgrade for the daily quest. It simply resets the girl's level to 1 and raises the cap.

Dupe = duplicate, as in a girl you already have

Reissue = Repeat of an event already released on Nutaku (Lavender, Edelweiss, Mountain Lily, etc. are already owned by players who were here from release). So far all reissues only allow for a chance to get the girl alone, with no extras like the initial event had. Thus, a Pine Tree reissue would only allow you to work to getting a new/maxing out your owned Pine Tree.

If you're having difficulty clearing later event maps, rely on the powerlevel method + high-powered helper squads to get you through.

paraphin
12-29-2016, 02:06 PM
Reissue = Repeat of an event already released on Nutaku (Lavender, Edelweiss, Mountain Lily, etc. are already owned by players who were here from release). So far all reissues only allow for a chance to get the girl alone, with no extras like the initial event had. Thus, a Pine Tree reissue would only allow you to work to getting a new/maxing out your owned Pine Tree.

If you're having difficulty clearing later event maps, rely on the powerlevel method + high-powered helper squads to get you through.

so that means there won't be a chance to get the special equip from e.g. monotropastrum?

clearing the event maps is not the problem, but the events i missed since the start on nutaku...

but thx for the explanation :)

kringley
12-29-2016, 02:19 PM
so that means there won't be a chance to get the special equip from e.g. monotropastrum?

clearing the event maps is not the problem, but the events i missed since the start on nutaku...

but thx for the explanation :)

I don't think Monotropastrum's event had any special equipment associated with it, just the girl and blooms.
There was equipment from an event a few weeks before (the pumpkin equipment - not sure which girl that event was part of, gentian maybe?)
They haven't done a reissue event for any events (I think that one is the only one before Holly and Pine) that had unique equipment associated with it as far as I know.

paraphin
12-29-2016, 02:32 PM
oh, i'm kinda glad to hear this^^

IvanLedah21
12-29-2016, 02:37 PM
I don't think Monotropastrum's event had any special equipment associated with it, just the girl and blooms.
There was equipment from an event a few weeks before (the pumpkin equipment - not sure which girl that event was part of, gentian maybe?)
They haven't done a reissue event for any events (I think that one is the only one before Holly and Pine) that had unique equipment associated with it as far as I know.

Correct. The only special equipment was Gentian's event's Pumpkin equips and the current ones. The Pumpkin equips are great for counter girls and for non-counter are competitive with high-grade equipment (I want to say +8 or 9ish?) but it's not a huge loss.

Of course, since that was the first event with special equipment, it could very well mean that the equipment will be obtainable in its eventual reissue as well, seeing as all other events have merely had ampies, manyus, coins, seeds (gacha and equip) and sometimes evolution dragons as extras (with the gacha event having 3*s) all of which are farmable anyways. The fact reissue events have you collect event currency and turn-in at shop is conducive to including the event-specific pumpkin equipment when the time comes (just another option added to the event shop)

maotd
12-29-2016, 03:11 PM
Do a yolo roll with 100 free nutaku gold
Got only a 4*
That's Sweetpea, the only 4* I don't have.

I think I'm lunky in a certain way.

Santiago Rosa
12-29-2016, 03:54 PM
Gotta say, I like this girl so much.

smr
12-29-2016, 05:17 PM
today's update has changed Dilapdenia's ability from Spider Web nodes disabled to Movement Alteration panes disabled, it is not mentioned anywhere ingame.

Wutan
12-29-2016, 05:56 PM
today's update has changed Dilapdenia's ability from Spider Web nodes disabled to Movement Alteration panes disabled, it is not mentioned anywhere ingame.

Did DMM change that as well?

In my opinion it's a bad change...Spider web nodes are much more annoying than Movement Alteration nodes :(

Edit:

Yes looks like it's intentional:

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fxn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com%2Findex.php%3F%25E3%2583%2587%25E3%25 82%25A3%25E3%2583%2597%25E3%2583%25A9%25E3%2583%25 87%25E3%2583%258B%25E3%2582%25A2&edit-text=

It's the same in the DMM Version. Meh...Dipladenia lost a lot of value there...at least for me :(

Nutaku didn't updated the Ability description though...

AgentFakku
12-29-2016, 06:23 PM
Movement Alernation Nodes

Is that the RNG Node?

Wutan
12-29-2016, 06:39 PM
Movement Alernation Nodes

Is that the RNG Node?

Nope, Whirlwind Nodes are the nodes with a positive effect. Dipladenia negates them now.

Spider Web Nodes are Movement Alteration Nodes with a negative effect.

A Girl negating RNG Nodes is a funny idea though...such a Girl would be on my wishlist :p

Rupturez
12-29-2016, 06:53 PM
Nah it still negates web nodes.
I asked in the dmm channel on discord.

http://tinyimg.io/i/m5BakV2.png

Anything that changes movespeed, be it whirlwind or webs, will be ignored.

Wutan
12-29-2016, 07:03 PM
Nah it still negates web nodes.
I asked in the dmm channel on discord.

Anything that changes movespeed, be it whirlwind or webs, will be ignored.

That's good. Thanks Rupturez. Maybe smr has encountered a bug there?

Couldn't test it myself cause no Stamina atm.

Drip
12-29-2016, 07:27 PM
I don't think it's really a "hidden change", but more of a correction in the skill description. I noticed during Dipladenia's event that Lilac's description had changed from the text about "movement alteration effects" into "ignores web nodes" as well, but both units ignored the whirlwind nodes as well anyway. So somewhere along the way, the description was altered, and now the change to the description was reverted again, but the actual mechanic of the skill never changed.

Whirlwind nodes aren't always beneficial either though, there have been maps where a "whirlwind path" caused units to reach the flagpole too fast, same thing as web nodes slowing units to reach some pest too late.

nazrin992
12-29-2016, 09:51 PM
Yup, both Dipladenia and Lilac(and Nerine) has the same ability. I am still wondering what the fuck are they using to translate this and cause much misunderstandings.

Unregistered
12-29-2016, 09:55 PM
for the shit ton of money they're getting from step up gachas, they cant even get a decent translator lmao

paraphin
12-29-2016, 11:40 PM
i just started the spacial event stage 1-4 and got a connection error.
after refreshing the site the 80 stam where gone, is that normal?

smr
12-30-2016, 02:15 AM
I don't think it's really a "hidden change", but more of a correction in the skill description. I noticed during Dipladenia's event that Lilac's description had changed from the text about "movement alteration effects" into "ignores web nodes" as well, but both units ignored the whirlwind nodes as well anyway. So somewhere along the way, the description was altered, and now the change to the description was reverted again, but the actual mechanic of the skill never changed.

Whirlwind nodes aren't always beneficial either though, there have been maps where a "whirlwind path" caused units to reach the flagpole too fast, same thing as web nodes slowing units to reach some pest too late.

nope, Dilapdenia always was Spider Nodes only, as I was always getting constant 12k gold in Tachibana's revival event E-3, but after today's update her squad was no longer being affected by whirlwind nodes thus not reaching the boss in time for the bottom squads to endlessly loop gold.

Whirlwind nodes are typically very beneficial for the above reason.

It was indeed a hidden change and should be updated ingame.

Drip
12-30-2016, 05:52 AM
Hmm, unannounced maintenance? I guess they're adding a new weekend gacha or something.

Dorei0sama
12-30-2016, 06:07 AM
New step up gacha is coming out. 3156

MachThreeSlug
12-30-2016, 07:29 AM
So did anybody else get 5 free flower gems?

nikonana
12-30-2016, 07:31 AM
Maybe it's an apologem for delayed Pine Tree event.

Dorei0sama
12-30-2016, 07:33 AM
Maybe it's an apologem for delayed Pine Tree event.

It is the compensation. 3158

nazrin992
12-30-2016, 08:07 AM
It is the compensation. 3158
The gift is a lie. I knew it was too good to be true.

kringley
12-31-2016, 04:23 PM
When a girl has the + x% Attack/Defense for n characters (including herself), is there an easy way to figure out who in the squad it will apply to other than trial and error? I am assuming that squad order is relevant but I haven't paid much attention. I just realized that Mt Lily has the 4* evolution requirements which will make her easier than usual to evolve, and I want to make sure Snapdragon (counter) gets that 20% defense boost.

maotd
12-31-2016, 04:33 PM
I thik the other targets are just purely random. Pray for get it on the right girl. Or try some boost for the whole party.

Drip
12-31-2016, 04:42 PM
When a girl has the + x% Attack/Defense for n characters (including herself), is there an easy way to figure out who in the squad it will apply to other than trial and error? I am assuming that squad order is relevant but I haven't paid much attention. I just realized that Mt Lily has the 4* evolution requirements which will make her easier than usual to evolve, and I want to make sure Snapdragon (counter) gets that 20% defense boost.
It's random. For a while, I thought there was some kind of preference for buffing a girl right next to the one with that effect, but after a few tests, this turned out to be a wrong assumption as well. If there is a preference, then the "preference effect" is very small, so I doubt it's even there.

Which effectively made me remove such girls from my units and replaced most of them with those who buff the entire team instead, even if the latter usually do with a slightly lower boost. Just because it's a rather unreliable buff.
It's a great effect when the "right" girl gets the buff, but mediocre if the receiver has low stats (10% of little still ain't much) or doesn't trigger any special attacks. And I'm a bit of a condom-player.

maotd
12-31-2016, 05:17 PM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/8/c/gacha-51443d6.jpg
My best 10+1 roll ever. I'm really disapointed for lack of Kale (screw that pritority gacha) but I'm still very happy to get Peach since she is really good. Fir and Cherry sage are a bit more meh for me but... okay.
Now, I'm not sure if I must use my other 50 FG for another roll or not... I'm too afraid of a salty gacha :/
Anyway, nice 1st roll of the new year for me! Hope you guys can have the same.

kringley
12-31-2016, 05:55 PM
Nice roll. Cherry Sage and Dahlia are the only golds with Pest attack reduction, which is not a bad ability at all to have.

MachThreeSlug
12-31-2016, 07:03 PM
Ohhhhhhh!!!

I did a 50 gem draw and got me Dianthus, Poinsettia, and Sarcandra!

IvanLedah21
12-31-2016, 10:55 PM
My best 10+1 roll ever. I'm really disapointed for lack of Kale (screw that pritority gacha) but I'm still very happy to get Peach since she is really good. Fir and Cherry sage are a bit more meh for me but... okay.
Now, I'm not sure if I must use my other 50 FG for another roll or not... I'm too afraid of a salty gacha :/

Cherry Sage is a great gold due to having the rare Enemy Attack Down (which will become increasingly important as we get harder maps). Peach is great, not sure about Fir.

paraphin
01-01-2017, 01:49 AM
i just did a new year yolo 10+1
best draw i ever had so far!

AgentFakku
01-01-2017, 02:20 AM

Look at dat New Year's Day luck! Congratz

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I wish had your luck

maotd
01-01-2017, 03:22 AM

I'm so jealous of it. Kale+Heavenly Bamboo+Peach! It's just I wanted for my draw! Lucky man!

Santiago Rosa
01-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Roll 10+1 Get Fir and Epidendrum (IMO worst 5star), sad but yeah 2 more golds that´s way better than 11 bronzes or silvers. See thread rolling YOLO´s, ok if I roll the event gacha and get a gold award I will roll a yolo. Get ATK Ampy, ok let´s do it!
Roll this:

I really REALLY wanted Nandina (Heavenly Bamboo), nice design or in the best scenario Baccara, but she has really good stats, far way better than my 50 FG roll. Are the YOLO´s the real deal?

AgentFakku
01-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Thank god these event gachas give Lv. 100 Bloom Dragons was lucky to get 2 blue ones 2 in a row to evolve Peach

Dem armpits reveal LOL

paraphin
01-01-2017, 10:50 PM
this is a fkng joke, i just need 1 lvl 100 drak and already did the 80 stage 3 time, got 12x lvl 20 and 2x lvl 5 draks...
this couldnt be more depressing -.-

sniddy
01-02-2017, 03:34 AM
teh event gacha may be better if you haven't farmed it out

noheart09
01-02-2017, 04:40 AM
yesterday i used 25 fgs for single pull and got nothing but today i used 5 fgs and got nandina.......i am happy <3

maotd
01-02-2017, 02:03 PM
i just got my 4th St Paulia through normal gacha. I'm lucky.
Time to try if lucky gacha lead to lucky 10+1 roll and...
Still no Heavenly Bamboo or kale (or Justicia) but omg priority Ardisia! She is cute and she will complete perfectly my Solar Blast team. I'm still realy lucky on this event. It worth to gather all thses FG since my bad luck on Oncidium Bride.
And I can 5 skill/4 slot my Dandelion and 4 skill 4 slot my Cepha.

edit:
And got new Convallaria from Christmas Ticket. Late christmas present but awesome present. I'm owerflown with happiness.

Well... so much magic type to level up now...

AgentFakku
01-02-2017, 02:50 PM
evolved my Moonvine - all she wearing is her bra and pantsu LOL

Volarmis
01-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Yeah, it's sad it usually comes down to stripping away some clothing to get the evolved form.
Unfortunately it happens to the majority of knight girls (the worst being debatably Southern Cross out of the ones I have) and only a few have a nicer evolved form than the normal form in my opinion.
I believe a good example of a better evolved form is Setaria or Mirabilis.

AgentFakku
01-02-2017, 03:51 PM

Another girl in her undies, Rose - evolved last year

Do luv Mirabilis evolved form LMAO, she was gothic dark clothing and then evolved into lighter colors

Drip
01-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Nothing wrong with a good set of bikini armor if you ask me. Primary reason I started playing this.

AgentFakku
01-02-2017, 04:49 PM
LOL

Not complaining here

Though, lacking the "armor" part

Rupturez
01-02-2017, 04:52 PM
I can appreciate some girl evolutions where they lose a bit of clothing like this

spoiler: unreleased girl on nutaku

http://tinyimg.io/i/WJy8O8y.png

but moonvines evo is pretty horrible.

Eab1990
01-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Obligatory Strawberry has the best evolution.

http://i.imgur.com/1vdOBFx.png

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 06:45 PM
With bloomed forms it seems to go the opposite way and they get more clothing again compared to their evolved forms

Santiago Rosa
01-02-2017, 08:46 PM
With bloomed forms it seems to go the opposite way and they get more clothing again compared to their evolved forms

Camelia bloomed form is BEAUTIFUL. Sakura also gets an honobrable mention.

Myrdin
01-03-2017, 12:35 AM
Love how Bloomed Alpinia gets a little bit of clothing she had not have even in her basic form.
Rather than really cover her up (which honestly is not Alpinias thing we can all agree upon) it simply adds a more immersive addition.
Plus more importantly to me - it adds more details to add in onto the artwork.

Some of the evo artworks feel to forced to strip the girl. There is erotica in the game made correctly and there is erotica in the game made not correctly. Simple as that.

Drip
01-05-2017, 03:41 AM
Incoming maintenance, time to kill off all roaming raidbosses, lest they expire!

Unregistered
01-05-2017, 03:50 AM
know its a bit late but just realised we didn't get the christmas limited voices did we? i wanna hear mei talking about having a snowball fight with sakura

smr
01-05-2017, 05:38 AM

hear that? its the noise of people paying Nutaku gold again.

paraphin
01-05-2017, 05:47 AM
you will get one 6*, one skill and one dressbloom für 4500NG, i think its a good deal.

Wutan
01-05-2017, 06:47 AM
you will get one 6*, one skill and one dressbloom für 4500NG, i think its a good deal.

Much better than the last deals. Not interested anyway.

I hope they release a few Special Gachas with older Rainbows soon (Bride Oncidium for example, Yes i know that she was in a 10+1 Gacha with a 20 % chance to get her but it's not guaranteed you know.)

For Ardisia Fans this deal is reasonable.

smr
01-05-2017, 07:05 AM
doing more rainbow dressbloom deals like this is very good actually, as rainbow knights with 3000+ defense from gear are typically invincible.

Drip
01-05-2017, 07:14 AM
doing more rainbow dressbloom deals like this is very good actually, as rainbow knights with 3000+ defense from gear are typically invincible.
The dress bloom is why I'm actually slightly tempted. Anemone with a full set of event jewelry should be pretty overpowered.

Eab1990
01-05-2017, 07:15 AM
Don't feel like making a new thread, so updating the list.

1. Ticket #1 (7/01 - 7/08): Anemone / Cactace / Cattleya / Dendrobium
2. Step-Up #1 (8/05 - 8/12): Random (up to and including Daisy)
3. Ticket #2 (8/12 - 8/19): Fritillaria / Sakura / Mei Plumblossom
4. Step-Up #2 (9/02 - 9/09): Kerria
5. Ticket #3 (9/08 - 9/17, player-voted): Alpinia / Anemone / Flowering Peach
6. Step-Up #3 (9/15 - 9/22): (Bridal) Cactace, $110 total
7. Ticket #4 (9/29 - 10/06): Cherry / Daisy / Dianthus
8. Step-Up #4 (10/06 - 10/13): Dogwood + ten $5 bonus steps for possible rainbow skill/dressbloom
9. Step-Up #5 (10/13 - 10/20): Black Baccara
10. Ticket #5 (10/20 - 10/27): Dendrobium / Ionocidium / Fritillaria
11. 5* Step-Up #1 (10/27 - 11/3): Four steps, $66 total, 1-2 random golds + a choice of any gold (prior to Lantana / Apple of Sodom)
12. 10+1 FG roll guaranteed gold special (11/3 - 11/10): Bridal Oncidium, 20% chance vs. 80% random gold
13. Sakura early Black Friday (11/10 - 11/17): Sakura only, $30 single-roll
14. 5* Ticket #1 (11/17 - 11/24): Single roll, $30 each (up to three times), pick any gold (prior to Epidendrum / Snapdragon)
15. Black Friday ticket special (11/25 - 11/28): $10 11-roll, pick any rainbow except Lycoris / Bridal Oncidium
16. Step-Up #6 (12/2 - 12/9): Lycoris + $30 rainbow skill/dressbloom
17. Step-Up #7 (12/15 - 12/22): Christmas Rose + three steps, 1x secret gift each, NO guaranteed golds
18. Apple/Ivy early Christmas special (12/22 - 12/29): Apple/Ivy only, $30 each
19. New Year's Step-Up (12/30/16 - 1/6/17): Three 11-roll steps, step 1 ($100): regular rates, step 2 ($50): 5* and 6* only (95%/5%), step 3 ($30): 5* and 6* only (90%/10%)
20. Ardisia New Year (1/5 - 1/12): Ardisia only, 25% off ($45), free rainbow skill+dressbloom

Distortedrealms
01-05-2017, 07:18 AM
All gacha machies are messed up on my end complete with Kanji :confused:

Zenithale
01-05-2017, 07:22 AM
^Clear your browser cache and restart the game.

-----

Just by curiosity, do you know if Ardisia special Gatcha is after a 10+1 Roll or if she's completely alone?

Wutan
01-05-2017, 07:25 AM
It's Ardisia only + 1 Skilbloom + 1 Dressbloom

Drip
01-05-2017, 07:28 AM
And for those wondering about her abilities and stuff: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Coral_Bush (Scientific name is Ardisia)

Distortedrealms
01-05-2017, 07:43 AM
Oh yes, clearing the cache. Keep forgetting that, thanks Zenithale.

As for the gacha, I am going for it. I am still very sour I missed out on Nerine for the 10k deal.

smr
01-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Solar Blast ability is useable I suppose, evade or defense buff would have been better though. Not every single rainbow is gonna get skill activation and debuffs though

XDrakeX
01-05-2017, 08:14 AM
Someone knows where the new years step up gacha is? Wasnt it suppose to run till January 6?

smr
01-05-2017, 08:22 AM
its gone because this game's management is infamous for not properly updating the game on time (New Year Event delay, Robinia and Monopasta's event shop closing at least 24 hours sooner than planned)

passerby
01-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Or you know because it's Thursday, when the special gacha deals usually change.

Unregistered
01-05-2017, 10:03 AM
It didn't change at the wrong time. They said the wrong time for the change. Much better.

smr
01-05-2017, 10:06 AM
the past few deals have ended on friday and not thursday actually, so no it isnt the usual time. Its like I said, they dont manage themselves properly

Passerby
01-05-2017, 10:50 AM
the past few deals have ended on friday and not thursday actually, so no it isnt the usual time. Its like I said, they dont manage themselves properly
umm....Both Christmas Rose and Apple&Ivy gacha were on Thursdays.

Eab1990
01-05-2017, 11:08 AM
There hasn't been a set day for these deals. Sometimes it's Thursday, sometimes it's Friday, sometimes it's Tuesday, sometimes it's Saturday/Sunday. So you can stop this conversation now.

That said, why would you even want the New Year's "deal" back?

smr
01-05-2017, 11:16 AM
Lycoris and New Year's deals were on friday, as well as Black Friday was, so no thursday isnt always the day for a new gacha deal

Apple and Ivy's deal actually lasted a day longer until friday if I remember correctly

maotd
01-05-2017, 11:20 AM
To speak of another thing, is there any point to get dupe of a maxed event girl? Can they be used for something in the furute or are they just useless dupe taking a precious place in the unit list?

Eab1990
01-05-2017, 11:22 AM
I think they can be sold for materials in the future? But it's not a bad idea to have dupes of Lavender, Edelweiss, or Mountain Lily. Anyone else is your prerogative. If you want two Tachibanas yelling at each other in your garden, go for it.

smr
01-05-2017, 11:23 AM
apparently theres a feature where you can exchange 3 star+ knights for certain items.

maotd
01-05-2017, 01:55 PM
Ok thanks. Actually I just wondering if it's better to get a dupe Star Lily and don't use her or sell her for some small extra coins. Since I still get some of her seal stones for the precious flower gem at the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double post but... it's just me or the option setting are no longer saved? I change them, I leave the game and when I back, they're reseted. I cleared the cache, I closed and re-opened my browser but no change at all. Settings remains at their default value.
Well, in fat it seems it reset ALL the setting, including default team used or sorting of units, etc.

sniddy
01-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Star lilly I may bother to get a proper dupe of...didn't with moonvine, just the basic one for future fodder...didn't even get a 2nd teb in the recent event

....but with my recent 5* luck...when would I get around to levelling evolving and levelling her again

--------------------------

And the current revival event until a guide comes back - final mission is 4 on the top and one on row 4

Zenithale
01-05-2017, 03:07 PM
it's just me or the option setting are no longer saved?
Same issue here.

AgentFakku
01-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Selling a Flower Girl for Flower Gems sound a good trade

Though, coming from Aigis, units are sold for Rainbow crystals instead of SC (in game currency to Flower Gems)

They might have something else

Distortedrealms
01-05-2017, 04:20 PM
How many times today I nuked a friend accidentally because I am so used to having a single fighter without having to switch every time.

nazrin992
01-05-2017, 08:03 PM
Selling a Flower Girl for Flower Gems sound a good trade

Though, coming from Aigis, units are sold for Rainbow crystals instead of SC (in game currency to Flower Gems)

They might have something else
If only we have a trade option for that. I mean, trade 10-20 Greens for measly amount of FGs sounds like godsend;)

Distortedrealms
01-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Anybody who mods skyrim will want to check out the new Anime race mod for skyrim on Loverslab. It is getting a ton of updates these days so the days of creating FKG character look a likes is not far off. Tons of new hair, and eye textures around the corner too, can't wait.

Dorei0sama
01-06-2017, 03:07 AM
Post my unusual gathering :) 3248.

Myrdin
01-06-2017, 05:11 AM
That feeling when you have full stamina and nothing to spend it off. Event finished, Purple Dragons - not needed, Gifts - got too bloody many.

This event doesnt even drop Life Crystals at a set rater, rather than as RnG chance and its not even Gold/Manyu days.
Couldnt care less for Star Lili s ugly butt.....

So yeh... after a long time I have full stamina, close to lvl up, and nothing to spend it on. Wish they´d restocke the Event gacha one more time, so I´d have something to do in the game for the moment....

Drip
01-06-2017, 05:44 AM
This event doesnt even drop Life Crystals at a set rater, rather than as RnG chance
I pretty consistently get 6 Life Crystals from completing ?-8, they drop either from the last chest or the pests right above the last boss, not sure which of those two, but I suspect it's from the pests. However, in the reward screen, they have a tendency to show on a line below the other boxes, it almost drops below the screen. So for Life Crystal farming, make sure you get those pests above the final boss as well.

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 06:12 AM
You should get 5 life crystals from E-4 and 6 from E-8 every event. i believe they drop from the very last chest you can also get an extra 2 life crystals randomly from the other chests

paraphin
01-06-2017, 08:18 AM
pine tree 80 stam event stages give ~12k coins, lot of life crystals, and chance of manys... best thing to do if you dont need any other things.

Unregistered
01-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Oh my god this is freaking stupid. I spent over 600 (maybe over 700) stamina trying to 3 star the daily to get the gems...

and the only one I managed to 3 star was the 25 stam one! There needs to be less RNG in this game....

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all! what is the best way to level event bracelet to level 50? it is so hard after 40!!

- - - Updated - - -

For upgrading equipment, I suggest you all wait. Eventually, if Nutaku even bothers to update, there will be equipment level boosters that is similar to the manyus. It is much more cheaper and much more efficient compared to leveling the warrior rings.

Urnegistered
01-07-2017, 09:08 PM
For upgrading equipment, I suggest you all wait. Eventually, if Nutaku even bothers to update, there will be equipment level boosters that is similar to the manyus. It is much more cheaper and much more efficient compared to leveling the warrior rings.

That won't be added anytime soon and it'll be even longer before you get the silver or gold ones in appreciable numbers.

Dorei0sama
01-07-2017, 11:03 PM
It seems i cant log in Flower knight girl for the past few hours, 3258. Anyone has the same problem ?

AgentFakku
01-07-2017, 11:28 PM
I didn't have that, but I had loading issue menu pop tonight

Rupturez
01-08-2017, 04:09 AM
Oh my god this is freaking stupid. I spent over 600 (maybe over 700) stamina trying to 3 star the daily to get the gems...

and the only one I managed to 3 star was the 25 stam one! There needs to be less RNG in this game....

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all! what is the best way to level event bracelet to level 50? it is so hard after 40!!

- - - Updated - - -

http://tinyimg.io/i/ynRZhzq.jpg
http://tinyimg.io/i/xSJ1K01.jpg
http://tinyimg.io/i/BtzMcok.jpg

Drip
01-08-2017, 06:21 AM
If I didn't upgrade equipment, then I'd have so much gold by now that Nutaku would suffer a subscript out of range error every time I played a map.

By now, I also get a rather steady supply of low + jewelry (By now, all my equiped rings and earrings are at least +6, while the equiped bracelets and necklaces are all +9. And yes, my 2* girls all wear jewelry too), that I can get plenty to level up the +10 and gold quality pieces.
When Nutaku adds the jewelry boosters, leveling the stuff will obviously go much faster, but I think I'll have completed at least half my +10 jewelry by the time that happens.

In other news: I just max-leveled my first 2*, Scarlet Salvia

fate
01-08-2017, 08:00 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I just spend 5mil gold and you tell me that :(

sniddy
01-08-2017, 08:50 AM
see I have the event stuff around level 30 and sloely push it up now and then when I get a chance, most of my rings are now 8+ with lots of 9+ any earrings I'm using are 9+

Bracelets and necklaces I have a couple of spare maxed ones lying around....

I like to keep around 2 mill on hand - so I tend to go on an upgrade runs when I go over 3 mill - that extra few hundred in stats is not vital enough to burn me out on

Distortedrealms
01-08-2017, 10:27 AM
I laugh when I see my fellow players with so much money, with the amount of knights I need to upgrade I never come close to a million, it boggles my mind.

kringley
01-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Ditto. I've been as high as 700k but then I went on an evolution binge and am much lower now. For now, I don't upgrade equipment past about 30 or so. Once the evolutions slow down I may work on the event equipment and +10 rings. Earrings aren't worthwhile upgrading past 30 for me.

fate
01-08-2017, 11:33 AM
I laugh when I see my fellow players with so much money, with the amount of knights I need to upgrade I never come close to a million, it boggles my mind.

boost gold + refill on saturday should give you ~1mil/5FG

Corintis
01-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Because of events like Tachibana's ?-3 and playing since day.......um, 5, sitting on 5m coins was a place I've been and gawd, it was agonizing. It took my crazy gacha pull to finally settle me down to 1m and it only stays that way because reissues gimme extra knights I can dump manyus into.

As for equipment, for those that don't know, should refer to the Equipment Upgrading Strategies Guide (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2013-equipment-advice-please.html) if you want to cut your cost down by half. As for me, now that I have almost 20, +10 Warrior Rings, I'm way too lazy to turn these in, so much work >.<

AgentFakku
01-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Man, b/c of New Year event, I had so much bloom dragons and ampy beast in storage that my inventory is overfilled

Now, I'm poor after trying to feed excess amphies or evolving girls

Dat was a bad idea :V

Plus side is I'm finally rank 11

DMAsh
01-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Oh boy, after letting the gacha tickets I got from that Idol Wars collab sit idle all this time, I decided to use them to get them out of the way.

Silver got me the last silver Flower Knight I was missing, Lilac, finally completing the Silver Flower Knight set.

The two golds were Leucocoryne and Anthurium, two new ones bringing my total of gacha golds up to five.

Maybe once I hit 1k in flower gems I'll give the premium gachas a spin...

AgentFakku
01-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Oh boy, after letting the gacha tickets I got from that Idol Wars collab sit idle all this time, I decided to use them to get them out of the way.

Silver got me the last silver Flower Knight I was missing, Lilac, finally completing the Silver Flower Knight set.

The two golds were Leucocoryne and Anthurium, two new ones bringing my total of gacha golds up to five.

Maybe once I hit 1k in flower gems I'll give the premium gachas a spin...

Congratz

I'm missing 2 Silver Knights, one of them being Lilac.

IvanLedah21
01-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Man, b/c of New Year event, I had so much bloom dragons and ampy beast in storage that my inventory is overfilled

Toss me an invite and I'll kick you back down to 12 ;)

LOL but as for gold, I'm in the multi-millions despite using level 5 manyus on 60+ girls on occasion because... I'm not even sure lol. I don't run the Saturday daily AT ALL (haven't in 6 months or so)... unless I go on an evolving or equipment leveling super-frenzy, I'm not likely to burn through my cash anytime soon. Since you don't have to evolve girls to get scene or anything, I don't bother if I'm not going to use them (actually... that's probably why. I've evolved maybe 2 girls in the last 3 months... lack of 6* guaranteed deals keeping my money at bay here lol)

Unregistered
01-09-2017, 01:43 PM
what is the maximum capacity for character slots and equipment slots?

Eab1990
01-09-2017, 02:10 PM
what is the maximum capacity for character slots and equipment slots?

Currently, 500/400. DMM goes higher, but they had their limits raised gradually. For us, I think it's been 500/400 since launch.

maotd
01-09-2017, 02:29 PM
I used all my 220 event bags before event's end. Now I'm full of sake... but no more gacha steps to use them. So many sake wasted. And so many people who still need them :'(. Anyway, I got 100k coins and ~5k seeds for 0 stamina and 1hour of actual time. Not a total waste at the end...

AgentFakku
01-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Toss me an invite and I'll kick you back down to 12 ;)

LOL but as for gold, I'm in the multi-millions despite using level 5 manyus on 60+ girls on occasion because... I'm not even sure lol. I don't run the Saturday daily AT ALL (haven't in 6 months or so)... unless I go on an evolving or equipment leveling super-frenzy, I'm not likely to burn through my cash anytime soon. Since you don't have to evolve girls to get scene or anything, I don't bother if I'm not going to use them (actually... that's probably why. I've evolved maybe 2 girls in the last 3 months... lack of 6* guaranteed deals keeping my money at bay here lol)

LOL alright, send you an invite

Oh yeah, I got knocked back to rank 12 today

For some reason, I evolve girls out of entertainment or out of curiousity

sniddy
01-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Talking about equip/flower girls storage....

I've got 120 girls and that now feels very tight especially with the dragons I'm holding....

155 equips whihc I use about 125/30 of regularly to equip up all the girls I'm using and a few more on the side - that one I'm happy with for now

Unregistered
01-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Currently, 500/400. DMM goes higher, but they had their limits raised gradually. For us, I think it's been 500/400 since launch.

dont they get like 200 for free though?

AgentFakku
01-09-2017, 06:15 PM
I might have to use my flower gems I still hoard for another glorious gacha to splooge to expand inventory to 200 capacity

rite now, doing a mix of New Year event for LC since I already demolish the Gacha. Shamed I didn't get to use 140 or more bags - I already used 200 bags while grinding for Manyus last week before I drained it good

Ch. 14 maps are troubling - it seems I need to have squads w/ 90 Grand power to survive as some of them might face 2 pests. W/ a squad of 70 Grand, they can wipe out 1 pest but they lost 2 or 3 units plus RNG nodes are a bitch for me

Drip
01-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Somewhere around 400 bags and 60k sake here. And still running the event map, for Life Crystals. I'm keeping 1,000 crystals for when the store gets resupplied, so I can buy the rainbow and gold skillblooms right away. Anything beyond that, I've used on ATK ampies and a bunch of manyus.

Eab1990
01-09-2017, 07:54 PM
dont they get like 200 for free though?

Does it really matter if they did? They get enough free FGs to max out their inventory twice over.

smr
01-10-2017, 03:24 AM
next maintenance got delayed and theres gonna be a 4 to 8 hour long maintenance earliest next week

MachThreeSlug
01-10-2017, 06:03 AM
Fuck. The maintenance began literally seconds before I could finish the map I was on.

kringley
01-10-2017, 08:32 AM
Same. I had just 3 medaled 12-4 but not gotten the awards when it went to maintenance. Oh well.

fate
01-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Same. I had just 3 medaled 12-4 but not gotten the awards when it went to maintenance. Oh well.

12-4 is a bitch. I used to run it for like a whole weeks just to get 3 medals

nazrin992
01-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Ahahahaha.

From Pitahaya's skill descript:
http://i.imgur.com/oawdLSM.png

From Wikia:
http://i.imgur.com/YDctuK8.png

Santiago Rosa
01-10-2017, 10:04 AM
3 x 8 enemies? Nutaku at its finest. This priority gacha came with lolis... definitely skipping this one I´ll save my FG for the next time. No Nandine feels bad man...

Zenithale
01-10-2017, 01:28 PM
^It seems they don't even try to translate Skill descriptions... They don't care at all.
Well, I guess that's hard to try them on a test server, and time is money.

XDrakeX
01-10-2017, 05:56 PM

Hm seems i would be rank 3 on your list with a power of 430000. I always wondered is there a way to see who the number 1 player is? I mean the one with the highest power and also how high that power is? Im really curious about that...

Raine
01-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Hm seems i would be rank 3 on your list with a power of 430000. I always wondered is there a way to see who the number 1 player is? I mean the one with the highest power and also how high that power is? Im really curious about that...

If you mean #1 in global rankings, I don't think there has been a way to find out within the game.

What I'm aware of is he's on Discord, should be somewhere in the 510k range by now.

Distortedrealms
01-10-2017, 07:38 PM

RNG Gods be on my side. I will take all the dupes as well!

AgentFakku
01-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Been spamming and using my GIFTS to stockpile Flower Gems for Thursday Gacha which has tickets

See http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts.html

Drip
01-11-2017, 05:40 AM
Been spamming and using my GIFTS to stockpile Flower Gems for Thursday Gacha which has tickets

See http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts.html
Just wondering whether it's a 5*-guaranteed-ticket or a pick-your-5*-ticket. I'd assume it's the former, hope it's the latter..

Rupturez
01-11-2017, 05:44 AM
There's no way that it will ever be a pick your 5* as they sell those for ~3k N gold. It would make no sense from a business perspective.
It's most likely another random 5* and maybe with a chance to be a certain rainbow like bonci.

nazrin992
01-11-2017, 07:44 AM
Or simply only 5* guarantee. Wasn't the Bonci ticket being the NGold as well?

Rupturez
01-11-2017, 07:48 AM
Or simply only 5* guarantee. Wasn't the Bonci ticket being the NGold as well?

Nah Bonci was doing a 10+1 pull with 50 gems to get a 5* ticket with 25% to be bonci.

IvanLedah21
01-11-2017, 11:44 AM
If you mean #1 in global rankings, I don't think there has been a way to find out within the game.

What I'm aware of is he's on Discord, should be somewhere in the 510k range by now.

Hm... while I'm tops on a number of lists here, I doubt I'm even top 100 global. IIRC I'm like 453k right now, been stuck at 15 rainbows since, you know, there's been a serious lack of guaranteed rainbow deals lately (barring current)

smr
01-11-2017, 12:34 PM
you can attain high total power easily with a combination of rainbow knights and event golds, although its mostly meaningless to flaunt a high total power with random abilities not synergizing with each other (you also arent forced to use Squad #1 to sortie either).

Looks like I'll be spending money on flower gems tomorrow as we'll be getting a Do 10+1 Get a Ticket deal again, which we havent in a while. Even a few Justicia, Chocolate Cosmos, Toad Lily or Camellia dupes would be nice.

Myrdin
01-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Though I like to take the extra ticket gachas, this time I will skip. There is one girl that strikes my fancy (the spear wielding girl), but the rest is not interesting to me.

I am holding onto my gems until my "Bad ass,Syndra with Shinigami Mask onmyoji" girl makes an appearance.

XDrakeX
01-11-2017, 02:07 PM

I see. Thx for the answer.

Raine
01-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Hm... while I'm tops on a number of lists here, I doubt I'm even top 100 global. IIRC I'm like 453k right now, been stuck at 15 rainbows since, you know, there's been a serious lack of guaranteed rainbow deals lately (barring current)

Didn't you already break 460k by Christmas time, Ivan?

I noticed fate already got there around that time, too. Someone other than you here has been on serious whaling mode. :p

Eab1990
01-11-2017, 02:38 PM
I might just save my gems this week and next week too.

Helenium next event looks pretty moe, even if I don't expect to get a spotlight rainbow again anytime soon.

AgentFakku
01-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Looks up Helenium

She's a cute loli - HNG I must not give in temptation

IvanLedah21
01-11-2017, 03:32 PM

I noticed fate already got there around that time, too. Someone other than you here has been on serious whaling mode. :p

I'd be more inclined to be in "serious whaling mode" if there were more guaranteed 6* deals. I haven't spent in months because there hasn't been one since BF (outside of current one which I bought into). On the other hand, it does mean my N spending was slightly curbed ;)

fate
01-11-2017, 08:34 PM

I just happen to have a lot of high TP 6* dupes for free and decided to upgrade them all lol

nazrin992
01-12-2017, 01:31 AM
So when is the ticket gacha?

nikonana
01-12-2017, 08:47 AM
It's live now. Just did the 11 roll and got Strawberry Candle. Ticket gave me Rose. Both fresh girls, sadly their abilities are so underwhelming.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 09:38 AM
anyone else have the upgrade page bugged?

nazrin992
01-12-2017, 09:54 AM
It's live now. Just did the 11 roll and got Strawberry Candle. Ticket gave me Rose. Both fresh girls, sadly their abilities are so underwhelming.

Haha, I got them as well and haven't give them a try at all.

Btw, what is this new tutorial about?

Dari
01-12-2017, 02:19 PM
anyone else have the upgrade page bugged?
I can't start any missions, my campaign menu is totally empty.

saberlance
01-12-2017, 02:48 PM
I can't start any missions, my campaign menu is totally empty.

Try clearing your browser's cache.

If you run into problems like that (or whenever there's an update) clearing the cache is a good first step.

wolf
01-12-2017, 10:22 PM
damit i just wasted a gold skillbloom on a max girl >_<
i guess that is what i get for playing while im tired D:

AgentFakku
01-13-2017, 01:11 AM
damn, dis is nice

paraphin
01-13-2017, 10:10 AM
short question:
wich database is correct?
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Sakura
or
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Sakura

Raine
01-13-2017, 10:16 AM
Short answer: Follow the Nutaku-based wiki (harem-battle).

Editors on the Wikia one had made it a point to emphasize that theirs is dedicated to the DMM version alone.

paraphin
01-13-2017, 10:18 AM
ok thx.
but why are the stats different anyway? :/

Raine
01-13-2017, 10:23 AM
Because wikis are free to edit, it could be attributed to human error (on the harem side to be specific, since I just checked Sakura's page... because 6*s in general have around 15k-16k HP when evolved and maxed; 13k is like gold tier).

theloststar
01-13-2017, 07:51 PM
Is it a better idea to have an team with more 5* and 4* girls but that doesn't cover each attack type, or to include a couple 3* girls so that you have all four covered in each team?

Raine
01-13-2017, 08:04 PM
Is it a better idea to have an team with more 5* and 4* girls but that doesn't cover each attack type, or to include a couple 3* girls so that you have all four covered in each team?

3* girls will have some usefulness in the beginning, but you'll want them replaced as soon as you can with higher rarities (at least a 5*) as they will have 2 passives which helps in creating synergized squads (e.g. skill activation, attack debuff, defense/counter, shine crystal/solar drive). Generally, such squads will fare better than one that covers for each attack type.

You can check this out to roughly get an idea:
Thread: Team Tactics (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2220-team-tactics.html)

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 10:35 PM
on DMM version they buffed the hp of mei/sakura which hasn't been implemented on the nutaku version yet

smr
01-14-2017, 12:31 AM
Nutaku version is also getting minor patches like Dilapdenia's ability changing to negating speed modifier nodes, from spider web nodes only. Unfortunately they dont bother writing up a list of patch notes on our version.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 08:20 AM
That's a text fix. Dipladenia's ability always negated both web and tornado nodes.

smr
01-14-2017, 12:15 PM
nope, Dilapdenia's ability before an update always was Spider Web nodes only. Her +100 speed along with working with whirlwind nodes was what made her so good.

according to the japanese wiki it says it was speed movement panels on release, however whirlwind nodes were not being negated on Nutaku version until after a certain update.

Distortedrealms
01-15-2017, 09:07 AM
What do you guys do when you have an ally who is strong but has not logged in for close to a month? I mean she has been with me forever and she is at 450k TP with a strong helper team but if there is no future I think I may need to drop her but I hate dropping allies unless they are dicks.

Drip
01-15-2017, 09:15 AM
What do you guys do when you have an ally who is strong but has not logged in for close to a month? I mean she has been with me forever and she is at 450k TP with a strong helper team but if there is no future I think I may need to drop her but I hate dropping allies unless they are dicks.
Don't ask me, I still have Thewind32, who hasn't logged in for about half a year, in my list of allies :D

Distortedrealms
01-15-2017, 09:41 AM
Wow, that is dedication to your allies haha

kringley
01-15-2017, 01:20 PM

Don't ask me, I still have Thewind32, who hasn't logged in for about half a year, in my list of allies :D

Drip is making me look completely ruthless for just dumping two allies who were at 16 and 23 days inactive.
I look at it this way: there are 4 ways you interact with your allies. 1) Use their helper squad, 2) they use your helper squad, 3) they spawn raid bosses that you attack for rewards, and 4) they can help kill raid bosses you spawn. Only #1 is meaningful for an inactive ally.
So if you find their squad still useful, then keep them on. Otherwise, I'd usually rather have the slot occupied by someone who is actually gaining something by attacking my bosses or using my squad.
I'm not completely selfish when it comes to my ally list; I have a lot of allies at relatively low TP who's squads I don't use. There's a few with very strange helper squads (5 4* at max evolved level, 5 event golds...when I know they've removed other better golds for those girls, and the crowning glory, the ally with Lycoris as assistant, but whose helper squad is 5 max evolved 2*). The only reasons I've dumped people is inactivity, although there are one or two on there on probation because of excessive damage to raid bosses (but everyone makes mistakes or has to learn so I leave some wiggle room there).

Ashen
01-15-2017, 01:24 PM

At first glance it would seem obvious to drop him. After all u propably won't need his strong helper squad and if u have an active player instead you can share ur raid bosses and maybe your helper squad can help comeone else.

But stupidly enough i feel for whatever reasons a strong loyality towards some of the people of my FL who have been there for a while. One player for example seems to have started the game the same day as i started it and thus has been in my FL from my first day until now. We've been playing almost daily and grown together so it would kinda break my heart to see how he goes inactive.
But seriously...wtf? I mean there is a guy to whom I've never spoken a single word and just because he started playing on the same day as I, I feel a strong connection towards him? That does not only sound stupid but it simply is stupid. But at the end of the day it's the way i feel.
So people i feel a connection towards have a way bigger leeway to be inactive than the others. But at some time it would feel wierd to keep them so I'd probably kick them at some point

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 02:04 PM
Drip is making me look completely ruthless for just dumping two allies who were at 16 and 23 days inactive.
I look at it this way: there are 4 ways you interact with your allies. 1) Use their helper squad, 2) they use your helper squad, 3) they spawn raid bosses that you attack for rewards, and 4) they can help kill raid bosses you spawn. Only #1 is meaningful for an inactive ally.
So if you find their squad still useful, then keep them on. Otherwise, I'd usually rather have the slot occupied by someone who is actually gaining something by attacking my bosses or using my squad.

Inactive allies don't show up in the helper list, so....

paraphin
01-15-2017, 02:47 PM
can anyone tell me what this means? is it just a random phenomenon?
i see those lvl 100 draks some times but it does not has any effect, or am i wrong?

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 02:52 PM
can anyone tell me what this means? is it just a random phenomenon?
i see those lvl 100 draks some times but it does not has any effect, or am i wrong?

You need those to evolve your 4 to 6 star Flower Knights.

paraphin
01-15-2017, 02:57 PM
well i know what this is, i already got around 20 evolved girls so... ;)
it's just that they appears sometimes when you click the home button on the main screen.

it would be cool, if you get one of them if you see taht picture^^

Drip
01-15-2017, 02:57 PM
Inactive allies don't show up in the helper list, so....
When you do a lot of runs in quick succession (like the spawned maps during the previous event), they may eventually show up. The list of allies seems somewhat ordered by activity.
That said, the reason I keep Thewind there, is that his squad was a major help when I just started playing and was still figuring out how things worked. So, just in case he ever returns, I'd like to return the favor. His attributions to some of the early posts here were pretty helpful as well, so I'll just see for another half year or something whether he makes a return.

AgentFakku
01-15-2017, 03:14 PM
almost got Cyrthantus to lvl 50 - working on getting every gold Hit unit except Calla to lvl 50

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 04:29 PM
When you do a lot of runs in quick succession (like the spawned maps during the previous event), they may eventually show up. The list of allies seems somewhat ordered by activity.
That said, the reason I keep Thewind there, is that his squad was a major help when I just started playing and was still figuring out how things worked. So, just in case he ever returns, I'd like to return the favor. His attributions to some of the early posts here were pretty helpful as well, so I'll just see for another half year or something whether he makes a return.

as far as i have noticed it shows you the 24 most active friends at first, when you use one of those friends helper squads then the less active appear next. you can use a friends helper squad once every hour but if a friend hasn't been online a certain amount of days i don't think they show up at all

AgentFakku
01-15-2017, 04:42 PM
when it comes to Helper Squads, I use them at random except 4 when Im in serious mode >:) in 3 starring a mission I haven't done yet so I pick a Helper Squad carefully based on speed and power.

Distortedrealms
01-15-2017, 05:05 PM
Makes sense, I was farming the daily manyu missions like crazy (two 6* gained in less than a week and both hit types, need manyus! :P) and noticed her name and checked my ally list. But yes, I have a sense of nostalgia with her but I may have to let her go. Gods know I have a long list of requests to choose from.

Ashen
01-15-2017, 05:05 PM
You need those to evolve your 4 to 6 star Flower Knights.

I think they started to appear when the winter rose garden backtheme was introduced, so it probably was with the holly event (?).
All of the 4 colours can appear though they seem to be pretty rare. What they say doesnt seem to have meaning, at least i haven't heard any suggestion about it.
That's pretty much all i know about them

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 09:43 PM
why do people farm 2-1 for secret gardens instead of just farming E-1/R-1 for event currency and secret gardens at the same time

IndigoOzir
01-16-2017, 05:11 PM

Well you don't need to do a lot of runs in quick succesion, there's a scroll bar, just scroll down to use the ally that you want :B

kringley
01-16-2017, 05:17 PM
Well you don't need to do a lot of runs in quick succesion, there's a scroll bar, just scroll down to use the ally that you want :B

Not all allies show up even when you scroll. The list is of limited length.

why do people farm 2-1 for secret gardens instead of just farming E-1/R-1 for event currency and secret gardens at the same time

Events don't spawn secret gardens nearly as often as the campaign maps IME.

IndigoOzir
01-16-2017, 05:39 PM
Not all allies show up even when you scroll. The list is of limited length.

Yeah but even when you have 30 allies or more, just doing a couple of missions and scrolling down there will start to appear random people, that means that you already used more than the cap of your allies in the list, so every ally already showed up

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, where do Nazuna spawn in this background, I can hear her voice but I don't see her

Raine
01-17-2017, 12:33 AM
Kinda feel bad for the ampy......

Artist (https://twitter.com/browgey)

Myrdin
01-17-2017, 12:42 AM
Kinda feel bad for the ampy......

Artist (https://twitter.com/browgey)

Nooooo ! Damn you ! What has been seen can not be unseen.
Now every time I feed an Ampy to a girl I will remember this and feel bad about it >__<

AgentFakku
01-17-2017, 01:43 AM
Which Gold Knight should I replace with Mei on my Helper Squad

Drip
01-17-2017, 03:38 AM
Maintenance in about 25 minutes now. It seems to be the standard message, no warning that it's the extended maintenance with server relocation they were hoping for. I'm still counting on 4 to 6 hours though, could only be better than that, right? xD

AgentFakku
01-17-2017, 04:29 AM
shit, didn't know we had maintenance until it hit me when I was playing

oh well

Drip
01-17-2017, 06:28 AM
And it's back up again already! I guess no server change yet.

AgentFakku
01-17-2017, 02:14 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/ad0a6ace29826292cfe40d9a8a545b57/tumblr_ojxxiyBo4Z1vg5ef8o1_540.png

yeah, Flower Knight Girl #1

Wutan
01-17-2017, 03:18 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/ad0a6ace29826292cfe40d9a8a545b57/tumblr_ojxxiyBo4Z1vg5ef8o1_540.png

yeah, Flower Knight Girl #1

It's not a surprise that Flower Knight Girl would claim that title after a while though considering it's also quite popular in Japan.
It's the only game i continue playing on Nutaku even DMM is now my Main Account.

SenPro could have been a strong rival but they took it too far with the greed...

Drip
01-17-2017, 03:40 PM
It's not a surprise that Flower Knight Girl would claim that title after a while though considering it's also quite popular in Japan.
It's the only game i continue playing on Nutaku even DMM is now my Main Account.

SenPro could have been a strong rival but they took it to far with the greed...
I used to spend more on PeroPero than I did on FKG. Then they reset the event gacha box, and I completely stopped spending on it, until my event gacha box gets cleared.

Myrdin
01-17-2017, 04:25 PM

SenPro could have been a strong rival but they took it too far with the greed...

Pretty much fully agree with the difference that I still treat my Nutaku account as main. However I am slowly growing more and more fond of the DMM, despite it being extremely weak in comparison and without any 6* (I do not wish to spend money on FKG anymore unless its like "OMFG UPF" deal, Nutaku nor DMM). As for Sengoku well ....they pretty much KILLED a completely good game with that mishandled release, paywall, limited pre-reg gacha, etc etc.

As for other games personally I am (still) playing X-Overd as well. I was considering dropping it, but just when I thought about it they FINALLY (fucking finally) released s proper new event, added several new characters, and quite a big amount of jobs, of which 2 SSR can be - with insane grinding - obtained without spending any money.
Quite happy with that actually, will see how the game develops further. In the meantime will be checking out Kamipro to see if its worth the time and effort in the future.

Wutan
01-17-2017, 06:00 PM
Pretty much fully agree with the difference that I still treat my Nutaku account as main. However I am slowly growing more and more fond of the DMM, despite it being extremely weak in comparison and without any 6* (I do not wish to spend money on FKG anymore unless its like "OMFG UPF" deal, Nutaku nor DMM). As for Sengoku well ....they pretty much KILLED a completely good game with that mishandled release, paywall, limited pre-reg gacha, etc etc.

As for other games personally I am (still) playing X-Overd as well. I was considering dropping it, but just when I thought about it they FINALLY (fucking finally) released s proper new event, added several new characters, and quite a big amount of jobs, of which 2 SSR can be - with insane grinding - obtained without spending any money.
Quite happy with that actually, will see how the game develops further. In the meantime will be checking out Kamipro to see if its worth the time and effort in the future.

About Kamipro: I have read that the same team which runs the Japanese Version will run the Nutaku Version as well. If that's the case we could maybe expect genorosity Levels beyond the other Nutaku Games.
That game could have some amazing potential. We will see :o

Well my main reason for DMM being my Main Account is the same as Rupturez except he quited Nutaku entirely:

Gem Starvation.

I already had a lot of good and bad pulls on DMM but on DMM i can quickly recover from a Bronze/Silver Pull.

On Nutaku i have to wait over a month until i can roll a 10+1 again. That's so boring and depressing^^

We both have spend a lot of money on the Nutaku Version so dropping it isn't really an Option i guess...

Myrdin
01-18-2017, 07:23 AM
We both have spend a lot of money on the Nutaku Version so dropping it isn't really an Option i guess...

Indeed....

Well that sounds like a good thing for Kamipro Nutaku. Certainly not being starved for in-game items and currency does add to the enjoyment. And more joyous people are more likely to drop money out of their pockets.

maotd
01-19-2017, 11:15 AM
I'm doing yellow dragons map to get 2 lvl20. Got 3 f*kin lvl100 dragons I already have. Anyway, let's do it another time. Got 2 lvl20 dragons. Yeah! Time to evolve Mountain Lily! Well, she is the only one gold who need 1 lvl100 and 4 lvl20. Now I'm full of dragons I can't use and I lost 180 stamina just for this.

Why FGK? Why? :'(

fate
01-19-2017, 02:31 PM
I'm doing yellow dragons map to get 2 lvl20. Got 3 f*kin lvl100 dragons I already have. Anyway, let's do it another time. Got 2 lvl20 dragons. Yeah! Time to evolve Mountain Lily! Well, she is the only one gold who need 1 lvl100 and 4 lvl20. Now I'm full of dragons I can't use and I lost 180 stamina just for this.

level 100 dragon is always better so you might want to keep some for the future

maotd
01-19-2017, 02:45 PM
Sure it's better. But not when you only want only 2 lvl20 dragons and when you're forced to spend 1 FG for more inventory space to keep them. But then, they are here and they will be useful someday (when I finally will get Kale ><).

Ashen
01-19-2017, 03:12 PM

I had kinda the same experience today :D
Though actually this happens most of the the times for me. If I need lvl 100 ones I get lots of the lvl 20. But at the few times when I already got enough lvl 100 dragons they drop like mad.

(PS: I probably should keep it to myself that I evolved kale with today's dragons ^^)

paraphin
01-20-2017, 10:35 AM

every time please! :D

Rupturez
01-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Here to provide some daily cuteness.

http://tinyimg.io/i/vzAnCn3.gif

http://tinyimg.io/i/pA1xZDd.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Expy4xt9Uus0wkE/giphy.gif

Eab1990
01-20-2017, 06:13 PM
Sangobana a cute

I need to start archiving these. Who else has one of these besides Alstroemeria, Ionocidium, and... am I missing someone else?

Ashen
01-21-2017, 10:02 AM
Gerbera design was always quite controversial on this forum. So now that she has got a bloomed form, i was kinda curious what people do think of her new design?
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Gerbera

I always thought her face looked kinda wierd and creepy. But her face in her bloomed form doesn't look wierd to me at all so she doesn't look bat at all to me.
So maybe people who liked her design before, will dislike her new design now?^^

Rupturez
01-21-2017, 10:06 AM
Gerbera design was always quite controversial on this forum. So now that she has got a bloomed form, i was kinda curious what people do think of her new design?

I always thought her face looked kinda wierd and creepy. But her face in her bloomed form doesn't look wierd to me at all so she doesn't look bat at all to me.

I think Gerbera looks amazing in all her arts, bloomed included. Got her on DMM and am happy with it.

Drip
01-21-2017, 10:10 AM

Some people mentioned that they weren't happy with it, because Gerbera also lost some of her unique character with the bloomed-smile. On the other hand, they're very happy with her bloomed passives, turning Gerbera from probably the lousiest gacha-gold into Fritillaria v2. (There's some more discussion about this change in the DMM thread, I believe)

Rupturez
01-21-2017, 10:26 AM
Sangobana a cute

I need to start archiving these. Who else has one of these besides Alstroemeria, Ionocidium, and... am I missing someone else?

Got a couple more.

Nerine
http://tinyimg.io/i/CFrOHBY.gif

Conva
http://tinyimg.io/i/eJ3TNee.gif

Lavender
http://tinyimg.io/i/jd9bvWa.gif

Night Phlox
http://tinyimg.io/i/hAY80gC.gif

Lavender + Conva
http://tinyimg.io/i/sZdwCEB.gif

Iono
http://tinyimg.io/i/uFyPOsj.gif

Alstroe Maria
http://tinyimg.io/i/cMDAMc8.gif

Dendro
http://tinyimg.io/i/C1R99p0.gif

Unregistered
01-21-2017, 06:34 PM
which mission can i do, in order to to constantly get 80 stamina secret stage?

Unregiistered
01-21-2017, 06:40 PM
which mission can i do, in order to to constantly get 80 stamina secret stage?

Spam 12-1/12-3

Eab1990
01-21-2017, 07:43 PM
Got a couple more.

Maidoari~

(obligatory)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/246435394919464960/BrideOrchidSwag.gif

AgentFakku
01-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Dem GIFs look epic, thanks!

Myrdin
01-22-2017, 09:36 AM
Hehe that Yandere duo always cracks me up :D

Ashen
01-23-2017, 01:09 AM
*sigh* 3 time in a row that I've forgotten that I'm going to have a lvl up soon. And thus lvled up at almost full stamina.

Hehe that Yandere duo always cracks me up :D

Yea! I'm not much of a fan of these two (even though conva is my stalker) but the gif is so well made that I can't help but like them

kringley
01-23-2017, 07:39 AM
Dragons are driving me nuts. 560 stamina, 7 runs of the 80 stamina map, for 1 stinking large dragon. Drop rate of the rare chests is fine but unlike manyus I can't just make do with the medium dragons.
Now 8 runs. Guess I'm not doing any slice evolutions this week.

Myrdin
01-23-2017, 07:46 AM
Vicky did it again !
No she didnt axe murder anyone if the bloody red text gave you the impression :D

I just praised her a little bit in the DMM thread, and the beautiful yandere decided to prove me right with a little gift of affection :P

She really is slowly climbing the affection ladder of my heart one step at time.

paraphin
01-23-2017, 10:18 AM
Dragons are driving me nuts. 560 stamina, 7 runs of the 80 stamina map, for 1 stinking large dragon. Drop rate of the rare chests is fine but unlike manyus I can't just make do with the medium dragons.
Now 8 runs. Guess I'm not doing any slice evolutions this week.

mate i'm with you. four times a week it's the same, you farm the whole day teh 80 stam stage and don't get enuf draks -.-
it realy sucks

AgentFakku
01-25-2017, 02:55 AM
Evolved Mei Plumblossom - took 2 Manyu Wed to lvl her all da way up

Never knew she went all barechest, she missing her chest armor to protect vitals LOL

LMAO, b/c of chest armor, I thought she was endowed b4 her Hentai Scene @_@ some anime gurls w/ chest armor, sarashi you never know

Like her original outfit better IMO

Myrdin
01-25-2017, 04:27 AM
Evolved Mei Plumblossom - took 2 Manyu Wed to lvl her all da way up

Never knew she went all barechest, she missing her chest armor to protect vitals LOL

LMAO, b/c of chest armor, I thought she was endowed b4 her Hentai Scene @_@ some anime gurls w/ chest armor, sarashi you never know

Like her original outfit better IMO

Nope she never was in the busty girls club. She is a slick, gentle natured, mature, border loli woman (legal loli if you will) and a strong Waifu candidate of mine :P

I do agree on the design, her pre-evo form is way cooler with the nicely detailed armor and such.
She has a bloomed form though, which does look better than her evo form, but I think its not as good as the first vanilla artwork she has pre-evolution.

nazrin992
01-25-2017, 07:11 AM
We will get compensation for after the maintenance. I should be happy we will get another free something but at this point I'm too cynic for even trying.

DMM:cool:

smr
01-25-2017, 08:06 AM
its probably gonna be a few flower gems or a 5 star ticket that will award a useless dupe.

Drip
01-25-2017, 08:25 AM
its probably gonna be a few flower gems or a 5 star ticket that will award a useless dupe.
Of those, I'd hope it'd be a bunch of flowergems, to turn into stamina and catch up with the eventschedule again. If people prefer to save them for some gacha to pull a bronze, then that's their choice ofcourse.

Ashen
01-25-2017, 09:23 AM
Of those, I'd hope it'd be a bunch of flowergems, to turn into stamina and catch up with the eventschedule again. If people prefer to save them for some gacha to pull a bronze, then that's their choice ofcourse.

Seems legit. I on the other hand will pull Maple with these gems.
Thought i might a well just shout it out now, since it will definitively happen :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

and yes, it's 5 FG as always =)

Myrdin
01-25-2017, 09:29 AM
Ticket for me. Much better value out of it even if its a dupe, than those miserable 5 flower gems that more likely then not give you bronze bs or you spend them on refills, etc.

Eab1990
01-25-2017, 09:30 AM
Apparently people haven't received the right number of ampies for the dumplings they collected.

Unregistered
01-25-2017, 09:37 AM
Apparently people haven't received the right number of ampies for the dumplings they collected.

yees, I collected 4000+ dumplings and only get one each of ampy, sad

sniddy
01-25-2017, 12:45 PM
Just gonna leave this here

See the 'issue'

Wutan
01-25-2017, 12:54 PM
Just gonna leave this here

See the 'issue'

I suppose she failed to get her Skill Level Up at least three times???

Yeah sucks Bro.

I know this issue myself (ask my Bipinna^^)

maotd
01-25-2017, 12:58 PM
I think the issue is more the missing informations about level up in the ().

sniddy
01-25-2017, 01:03 PM
Actually it's 4 times....she really hates me

Myrdin
01-25-2017, 02:27 PM
Actually it's 4 times....she really hates me

Just...use...the...damn...skilbloom ! After all your girl is worth it !
For me it was Cepha, but since cepha was my very first girl, of course I went and bought the "expensive silver bouquet" to make her feel even more in love (and more importantly lvl up her Skill - even though I dont use her, since.... you know... 4* :D )

sniddy
01-25-2017, 02:38 PM
It's a silver - it can wait a long time, and it may come to that - eventually :-)

Mostly saving for rainbow ones, and then gold, then I get Mannys from time to time...or then I move on to Ampies if after that I get left overs I'll grab silver blooms...so never then :-D

Also I'm guessing this event is out of sequence?

AgentFakku
01-25-2017, 03:13 PM
Never really bought Silver Blooms. Been buying Rainbow and Gold ones instead. If I do finish off the non event gold knights, maybe I'll invest in silver ones or until I ran out of things to buy in the shop since it doesn't restock

kringley
01-25-2017, 07:00 PM
It's a silver - it can wait a long time, and it may come to that - eventually :-)

Mostly saving for rainbow ones, and then gold, then I get Mannys from time to time...or then I move on to Ampies if after that I get left overs I'll grab silver blooms...so never then :-D

Also I'm guessing this event is out of sequence?

I've bought this rounds rainbow and gold skill blooms, at 220 life crystals so trying to figure if I just save that to get a jump on the next round or buy some Manyus this time through.

Looking at the wikia, I think this event is exactly in sequence; Gentian, Holly, and Pine were advanced.

smr
01-26-2017, 03:06 AM
this weeks' gacha is 3000 gold for 11 draw and a choice between Setaria, Violet, Rose and Evening Primrose. A decent selection.

AgentFakku
01-26-2017, 03:21 AM
I ran out of Flower Gems man b/c of the Ticket Gacha

Though, I might just only do 50 pulls if there is a Gold Ticket from now on - despite potential dupes - get moar bang for my pulls as tickets give me some insurance

Drip
01-26-2017, 05:08 AM
this weeks' gacha is 3000 gold for 11 draw and a choice between Setaria, Violet, Rose and Evening Primrose. A decent selection.
Nice, I'm still missing Evening Primrose. Although equipment slots on Rose would also be tempting, she currently pales in comparison to Hypericum and Mirabilis, just because those two got their hands on a full set of event-jewelry.

Eab1990
01-26-2017, 05:21 AM
For anyone who cares, Nutaku (not FKG team) is running an FKG poll for fun. They had similar polls for Crush Crush.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/274133509721948160/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/274133736268759041/unknown.png

Surprised to see Daisy come close to Sakura, but of course, Baccara losers, etc.

IvanLedah21
01-26-2017, 08:47 AM
For anyone who cares, Nutaku (not FKG team) is running an FKG poll for fun. They had similar polls for Crush Crush.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/274133509721948160/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/274133736268759041/unknown.png

Surprised to see Daisy come close to Sakura, but of course, Baccara losers, etc.

I just don't get the BB love. I find her design to be meh and her scene is dominatrix-style, which is a huge turn-off for me. Is it just because her design makes her breasts more prominent than most girls? Or are there a lot of players who like being sub when they jerk off? >.<

nazrin992
01-26-2017, 08:58 AM
Or are there a lot of players who like being sub when they jerk off? >.<
This obviously. Hoho.

Not sure how many adult FKG players here but it might be the bewbs since BB is the most prominent of all the girls shown in the poll and so many people are booby lovers.

Oh well, more lolis for me~

Myrdin
01-26-2017, 09:24 AM
I strongly dislike that girl. She is distatesfull in every way imaginable to me. Only good thing about her is the highly detailed kimono which is really nicely done with shading, and details, etc. But she as a character is just .... no I really hate her, guhh.
Her voice, her conduct of speech, the way her story is setup and how she feels in it. And what I just learned about her scene doesnt make it any better. Just throw her in some dungeon with bunch of "hentai-ish muscular, thugish guys and let her keem them company for al I care.

Any1 who considers her a waifu - this is just my subjective view on her, no offense ment, If you like her, more power to you...

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 09:58 AM
I just don't get the BB love. I find her design to be meh and her scene is dominatrix-style, which is a huge turn-off for me. Is it just because her design makes her breasts more prominent than most girls? Or are there a lot of players who like being sub when they jerk off? >.<

Maybe there's a lot of players into old grandmas?

Ashen
01-26-2017, 10:08 AM
Well as a voice for the busty onee-san camp i have to say... I don't like her either! I don't really know her character so i can't say anything about that but her appearance just isn't appealing to me and I'm actually surprised that she seems popular. While i prefer bigger boobs, I still think that the bust size should be somewhat proportional to the body and hers are just too big for her body to be attractive.
Shamefully though i have to admit that I like her Scene. Without going into too much detail it has more attributes than just being dominatrix-style. One thing for me is also that I just can't stand this virgin-pain talk which way too many Scenes have so I almost have to be happy about a Scene where this dosn't happen.

Eab1990
01-26-2017, 10:17 AM
Speaking of similar scenes, Dendrobium's looks boring/not my fetish at a glance too, but a playful, teasing Dendro is actually fine.

AgentFakku
01-26-2017, 03:08 PM
another character poll?

I see bigger and more uglier bewbs in Eiken and Hentai shows like haha musume donburi and gyakuten majo saiban

I do luv the boobs in Victoria Maid Maria

Drip
01-26-2017, 07:44 PM
Heh, I have BB at lvl 60 Evolved, but was glad when I could bench her for a girl better fitting into my Counter Squad (Which was Southern Cross, who's now replaced by Dahlia).

nazrin992
01-26-2017, 10:39 PM
I do luv the boobs in Victoria Maid Maria

Maid boobs camp here, Bro!