PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

smr
01-27-2017, 01:16 AM
I like all flower knight girls, for me there isnt a reason to find flaws in 2D drawings unless their anatomy is drawn very poorly

nazrin992
01-27-2017, 01:34 AM
I like all flower knight girls, for me there isnt a reason to find flaws in 2D drawings unless their anatomy is drawn very poorly
That can bring some hilariously disaster lol

EDIT: Anyone got a problem with load times and errors?

Drip
01-27-2017, 06:09 AM
That can bring some hilariously disaster lol

EDIT: Anyone got a problem with load times and errors?
All the time, though I also blame it on my bad wifi and Microsoft pushing some patch (for which I at least disabled the p2p seeding component, which helped a bit)

Eab1990
01-27-2017, 07:00 AM
Lag is pretty bad right now, yeah. Hopefully those new servers come soon.

Also, for the FB poll, out of 788 votes (including the one joke vote), Daisy has pulled ahead of Sakura by 20, but still behind Baccara by 50.

Overall:
Baccara: 266 (33.8%)
Daisy: 214 (27.2%)
Sakura: 194 (24.6%)
Cactace: 113 (14.3%)

Myrdin
01-27-2017, 09:32 AM
I experienced quite a bad lag lately. Seeing as it happened on my home PC, I tried logging in from my work computer, where the lag was several times better.
What is weird though is that my desktop is a nuclear reactor compared to a fire pit, when compared to each other and also my home connection is multiple times better - even so the lag at home is times worse.
Tried to install the newest version of Flash player, but so far no difference has been seen. Maybe I should try and reinstall Java as well ?
Any thoughts ?

Eab1990
01-27-2017, 09:46 AM
I did actually have a session where instead of being laggy, the game was blazingly fast. I'm assuming there are just some server stability issues.

Zenithale
01-27-2017, 12:12 PM
After several weeks without need to farm for Bloom Dragons...
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/lol_once_again_zps11b1iyzz.png

sniddy
01-27-2017, 01:00 PM
RNG is a cruel cruel mistress

Distortedrealms
01-28-2017, 08:45 AM
Played with "total speed" today and the result was akin to 'Holy f***!' haha. Top squad is 3X faster than my slowest squad.

IvanLedah21
01-30-2017, 11:58 AM
Played with "total speed" today and the result was akin to 'Holy f***!' haha. Top squad is 3X faster than my slowest squad.

Ditch Setaria and Holly for Oncidium (5*) and Edelweiss and you'd be even faster (Oncidium has 600+ base speed and +100 squad speed, Edelweiss only has 535 base speed but +50 squad speed which is essentially 785 since +Squad Speed essentially adds that number to all 5 girls)

Distortedrealms
01-30-2017, 02:29 PM
Out of the few 5* I am missing one is Oncidium haha. will try Edelwiess.

fullotoss
01-30-2017, 02:59 PM
I experienced quite a bad lag lately. Seeing as it happened on my home PC, I tried logging in from my work computer, where the lag was several times better.
What is weird though is that my desktop is a nuclear reactor compared to a fire pit, when compared to each other and also my home connection is multiple times better - even so the lag at home is times worse.
Tried to install the newest version of Flash player, but so far no difference has been seen. Maybe I should try and reinstall Java as well ?
Any thoughts ?

Have you tried turning down the quality of your flash player from high to low and give more hard disk storage for your flash player?

Ashen
01-30-2017, 02:59 PM
Back in the day when i was still young and naive and the sky was still blue... I thought it would be a good idea to lvl a dupe of Convalaria since another 5* would surely be better than just an Equipment Slot. Obv i didn't know back then that at this point I am benching maxed 5*.
Anyway the dupe got to lvl 56 (evolved) and at first I didn't fuse her into the main one cause I still had use of her. After that I kinda coudn't bring myself to fuse her and evenually I just forgot about her^^
But now i remembered her and as I was finally going to use her as an upgrade...the following thought appeared: "but she will be getting a bloomed form! I surely won't get enough bloomed girls to fill my whole team!"
I know I'm just getting cold feet again and am back now where i started but still I just like to hear a second opinion^^

I know she isn't one of the stronger 5* but her stats are above average, she has an aoe attack and her weaker ability gets replaced in her bloomed form.
And yes ofc I know its not really that hard to lvl a Girl that far but even though it troubles me :D

fullotoss
01-30-2017, 03:21 PM
Back in the day when i was still young and naive and the sky was still blue... I thought it would be a good idea to lvl a dupe of Convalaria since another 5* would surely be better than just an Equipment Slot. Obv i didn't know back then that at this point I am benching maxed 5*.
Anyway the dupe got to lvl 56 (evolved) and at first I didn't fuse her into the main one cause I still had use of her. After that I kinda coudn't bring myself to fuse her and evenually I just forgot about her^^
But now i remembered her and as I was finally going to use her as an upgrade...the following thought appeared: "but she will be getting a bloomed form! I surely won't get enough bloomed girls to fill my whole team!"
I know I'm just getting cold feet again and am back now where i started but still I just like to hear a second opinion^^

I know she isn't one of the stronger 5* but her stats are above average, she has an aoe attack and her weaker ability gets replaced in her bloomed form.
And yes ofc I know its not really that hard to lvl a Girl that far but even though it troubles me :D

As far as I am aware her stats are considered as one of the top 3 girls amongst other other 5* (her stats are even better than some of the 6*), so personally i wouldn't recommend fusing her for an extra equipment slot as she won't be much of a use during events/battles.

kringley
01-30-2017, 06:00 PM
Out of the few 5* I am missing one is Oncidium haha. will try Edelwiess.

Dipladenia would be a big push there too if you were playing at the original event and have evolved her.

AgentFakku
01-30-2017, 10:24 PM

Damn, hoping for a Flower Gem filled board

time to wait for the next, new scorecard

A Time to Screw
01-30-2017, 11:17 PM
I got around to doing the current Prosperity Festival reissue event. It's the first reissue event of an old event that already had cutscenes.

Turns out the cutscenes in the reissue version are different and more expansive than the original. It includes newer characters introduced after the original run, and shows a different side of the story, like who was in the pest costumes stealing tickets with Nazuna.
Neat attention to detail.

The journal differentiates betweemn the original event run cutscenes and reissue event cutscenes by banner for rereading.
I also realized i don't get to view cutscenes unless I cleared the actual missions first. RIP older reissue events.

AgentFakku
01-31-2017, 12:28 AM
Wait, you can't view cutscenes from older events if you didn't complete those certain missions

oh shit... Better go check

I remember not completing events back in July 2016 - though they did start to reissue Propserity Festival which I never completed. Hopefully, I get to redo Geranium and Hypericum since I was a new player and got them imperfect

IvanLedah21
01-31-2017, 08:53 AM
Dipladenia would be a big push there too if you were playing at the original event and have evolved her.

Probably better than Edelweiss though if he doesn't have Onci then keep Edel and use Dip in place of Onci.

I don't have Lagurus myself, haven't bothered to whale on Limited Gacha in over 6 months, only a select few deals (6*, naturally. I'm at 16 6*s so more 5* dupes is hardly desirable)

maotd
01-31-2017, 01:18 PM
Anyone know what kind of event the next event will be? I hope it will be something like Raid Boss event and not another grind-hell like the current one...

Raine
01-31-2017, 01:42 PM
Anyone know what kind of event the next event will be? I hope it will be something like Raid Boss event and not another grind-hell like the current one...

Barring changes, it will be a raid boss event. [Reference] (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CihmZ8BQUSP-phUZJXnrn3hmMT3MDmUKhuOQ9i9wlVU)

maotd
01-31-2017, 01:54 PM
It's a really good news. Thanks a lot.

paraphin
02-01-2017, 08:06 AM
Barring changes, it will be a raid boss event. [Reference] (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CihmZ8BQUSP-phUZJXnrn3hmMT3MDmUKhuOQ9i9wlVU)

nice list, thx for the link and thx to Phalzyr for the work.

- - - Updated - - -

the LC-shop did not reset, just the date expanded. is that normal? that would mean i can buy everything in the shop only 1 time?

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 08:16 AM
the LC-shop did not reset, just the date expanded. is that normal? that would mean i can buy everything in the shop only 1 time?

The date would be meaningless if that were normal.

Drip
02-01-2017, 08:18 AM
nice list, thx for the link and thx to Phalzyr for the work.

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked, because I just cleared cache, and have the same: new date but no stock refill.

Ashen
02-01-2017, 08:21 AM
The shop gets reseted...eventually. They never really make it on time though.
But I don't know if the new refresh time simply appeared automaticly and they still intend to refresh the shop before that or if they intend to update it on that time.

nikonana
02-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Of course it's not normal. DMM FKG always restock any trade shop every month. Latest restock on nutaku FKG happened on november/december (2-3 months). I don't even know why they delay it again.

Eab1990
02-01-2017, 09:03 AM
Should be reset now.

Ashen
02-01-2017, 09:40 AM
I usually intent to keep my LC to use them only for the skillblooms. But today I thought for the first time, might as well buy some manyus since it's going to take a while until the shop resets. So i bought them and 2 hours later the shop resets. Sometimes i really get the Feeling this games wants to troll me

kringley
02-01-2017, 11:10 AM
I usually intent to keep my LC to use them only for the skillblooms. But today I thought for the first time, might as well buy some manyus since it's going to take a while until the shop resets. So i bought them and 2 hours later the shop resets. Sometimes i really get the Feeling this games wants to troll me

Heh. I pretty much bought out all but one manyu. Oh well, I will be able to make good use of them since no-one on my squads is even close to maxed.
I'm curious to see if they actually keep to a 1 month shop renewal (as the expiry dates suggest); if so I won't likely be buying anything but skill blooms as I won't have the time to earn them.

AgentFakku
02-01-2017, 01:55 PM
the shop reset last nite? Damn, I almost got every Ampy after the Rainbow and Gold Skillbloom were gone. Didn't touch the manyus

paraphin
02-01-2017, 02:05 PM
@skasio if youre reading this: tomorrow youre done for ;D

Drip
02-02-2017, 04:09 AM
Just got home from work, saw the refreshed store, and right before my eyes, my stack of LCs somehow sank from 1094 down to 94. Oh, and I found 3 skill blooms in my inbox as well :D.
I guess I'll try to stock up on those things again. Apple, Alpinia, Cyrtanthus and Justica still have some skill levels to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Maintenance at 10:30 UTC (that's 20 minutes from now). The gacha is another ""Developers Choice Gacha"

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 05:34 AM
O_O Maybe I'm just super slow, but this is the first time I noticed that if you hover your mouse over nazuna's breasts during maintenance, the number at the top right goes up, and she'll say stuff. I was just randomly moving my mouse when she suddenly went "HAAAAAHHH!!" wow that scared me.

Dt4
02-02-2017, 05:49 AM
No recorde que tocaba mantenimiento (y menos cuando no hay ni mensaje :I) hubiera jugado las 170+- de estamina que tenía :(
¿A que hora termina? Ya va amanecer... ~ xd

skasio
02-02-2017, 08:40 AM
paraphin

K.

First I coudn't add images, now I can't even add quotes to messages. #YoutubeIsBroken

paraphin
02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
fuu i totally miscalculated XD
2 girls i lvled werent even in the top 2... well maybe next week ^^

AgentFakku
02-02-2017, 12:59 PM

So far, Lunaria and Mei are my lucky gurls

maotd
02-04-2017, 02:03 PM
I just blow 46k gacha seeds and got 2 4* and 1 HP ampy.
With that I used 20 FG on yolo rolls and got 2 shit 3*, 1 dupe waifu Paulia and 1 new Bride Camelia. I don't know anything about her but okay. It's nice.

Well. I saved 30 FG and I'm pretty sure it's easier to get 6* through premium gacha than 4* through normal gacha.

paraphin
02-04-2017, 04:05 PM
you got an ampy through the normal gacha machine?
i get only 1*, 2*, 3* and 4* and even 4* are extremely rare.

maotd
02-04-2017, 04:20 PM
Yep. There is a really little chance to get ampies. But i think it's only the second time i got one.

Ashen
02-04-2017, 04:52 PM
I remember i was freaking out the first time i got a ampy from the normal gacha machine. A golden pot appeared and i thought i pulled a 5* knight but then it was just an ampy ><

paraphin
02-04-2017, 04:55 PM
ok, then i'm just unlucky^^
but good to know.

nazrin992
02-05-2017, 05:21 AM
Finally able to play FKG! FUCKING FINALLY.

GEMS! I NEED TO HOARD THE GEMS!

Zenithale
02-06-2017, 07:43 AM
^Getting an Ampy for the first time was really disappointing! When you see a Gold Pot you become completely excited and expect something great! And then... you see just a little Ampy... :mad:;)

IvanLedah21
02-06-2017, 09:03 AM
^Getting an Ampy for the first time was really disappointing! When you see a Gold Pot you become completely excited and expect something great! And then... you see just a little Ampy... :mad:;)

...Except Gold girls don't appear in normal gacha anyways... Ampies are rare enough to be happy that you got them for free (which the normal gacha basically is your free draw since normal gacha seeds are common as common can be)

Zenithale
02-06-2017, 09:32 AM
...Except Gold girls don't appear in normal gacha anyways... Ampies are rare enough to be happy that you got them for free (which the normal gacha basically is your free draw since normal gacha seeds are common as common can be)
You know, there isn't any "Gatcha Contents" Button for the Normal Gatcha, we only know we can get some 4* Knights, nothing explain ingame you cannot get any 5* nor 6*. You have to figure it yourself or learn it in external sites. At the beginning you don't even know what's an Ampy.
So yes, when you start the game and get a Gold Pot you are expecting a Knight.
Of course, for thoses who knew it already by playing on another server (DMM) before Nutaku, that's a different story.

nazrin992
02-06-2017, 10:41 AM
You know, there isn't any "Gatcha Contents" Button for the Normal Gatcha, we only know we can get some 4* Knights, nothing explain ingame you cannot get any 5* nor 6*. You have to figure it yourself or learn it in external sites. At the beginning you don't even know what's an Ampy.
So yes, when you start the game and get a Gold Pot you are expecting a Knight.
Of course, for thoses who knew it already by playing on another server (DMM) before Nutaku, that's a different story.
First time I assume normal Gacha doesn't extend to 5*s simply because all featured girls are 4*s. So it's safe to assume we can only get as far as Silver Pots only(not to mention how rare the 4*s in that gacha obviously). So I wasn't disappointed to get Ampies from there.

If only we can waste some Seeds to even get a non-existent 5* there:rolleyes: Sometimes I wonder if Normal Gacha have any use aside from using THE useless currency this game has.

Ashen
02-06-2017, 12:55 PM
It's quite an unimportant question but i ask nevertheless. I guess it's the first time since I play that I actually do not have a shortage of 5* slice girls to lvl. But this only led to the situation where I am uncertain who I want to prioritise. The ones I'm deciding between are Camellia, Nasturtium and Geranium (also Holly, Lantana and Lena but they're kinda second priority to me).
And while I'm at it, I'm also unsure about Apple of Sodom and Mirabilis :P
(and just ignore the synergy stuff since it's just not worth the trouble for this question^^)

maotd
02-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Well, if I were you I would upgrade Nasturium ('cause she has nice abilities) or Geranium for her x1.2 skill rate and skill lvl5/4 slots. It just depend on what you need more. But I think I would prioritise Geranium.
For magic type... well. Mirabilis. She is nice, she has counter and 4 slots for specials equipments. And her skill is not bad (and her evolved form is really pretty).

Raine
02-06-2017, 01:34 PM
None of the synergy stuff, you say? Then gotta go Tsubaki. Always.

http://i.imgur.com/4FwfgUw.jpg
Artist: Takto (https://twitter.com/_TAKTO_) / City Forest (one of the more prominent illustrators for the game; also behind the CG art/scenes of Sakura, Mei, Cherry, etc.)

Ashen
02-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Well, if I were you I would upgrade Nasturium ('cause she has nice abilities) or Geranium for her x1.2 skill rate and skill lvl5/4 slots. It just depend on what you need more. But I think I would prioritise Geranium.
For magic type... well. Mirabilis. She is nice, she has counter and 4 slots for specials equipments. And her skill is not bad (and her evolved form is really pretty).

Makes sense, guess i already tended slightly to Geranium, so I'll go with her! At least thats what i wanted to say until i saw Roentgen's pic... Now I'm even more unsure what to do
>=(

Zenithale
02-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Best Gather ever!

It seems Cyrtanthus forgot to start. The screen didn't change for several minutes, so I refreshed the game... and I just got the Chest (2000 Gold).

- - - Updated - - -

The culprit (now banned to Gather):

kringley
02-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Ashen, I'd have gone with Camellia also but her abilities while good aren't interesting (attack and defense buffs). She's strong, fast, AOE attack, and I like her design and voice.

AgentFakku
02-07-2017, 04:55 PM
LOL back to 10th place

Zenithale
02-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Cyrtanthus new Skill!
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/CyrtanthusNewSkill_zpswur2p32u.png
She rocks like that ;).

nazrin992
02-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Cyrtanthus new Skill!
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/CyrtanthusNewSkill_zpswur2p32u.png
She rocks like that ;).

She stole Sakura's rings!

Eab1990
02-07-2017, 10:12 PM
So you guys remember that thing about only pulling if you get a silver in free gacha?

Yeah, I still think that's a bullshit theory.

Regardless, I can't deny my crazy luck in pulling FOUR GOLDS in eight single pulls.

Nandina, Snapdragon #2, Candlebark, and Chocolate Cosmos #... 5? 6? I forget.

nazrin992
02-08-2017, 01:01 AM
So you guys remember that thing about only pulling if you get a silver in free gacha?

Yeah, I still think that's a bullshit theory.

Regardless, I can't deny my crazy luck in pulling FOUR GOLDS in eight single pulls.

Nandina, Snapdragon #2, Candlebark, and Chocolate Cosmos #... 5? 6? I forget.

So what you're saying is that you pull four 5*s after pulling silver from free gacha or it is all your used luck for 2017:rolleyes:?

EDIT: Ah, *goes to other forum*. So it is the combination of the two.

Rampage
02-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Nothing major, but thought i would add/ask. How long has the Character quest for Lycoris been available. Have not checked in a while, and saw it today.

nazrin992
02-09-2017, 01:31 AM
Recent. They apparently FINALLY remember the existence of character quests. Took them into 2017 to remember them. GJ

AgentFakku
02-09-2017, 02:20 AM
3591 when did they add her? LOL

never check there often

Ashen
02-09-2017, 02:29 AM
Don't know the exact date but it's somewhere around a week. Dogwood CQ is already in work

AgentFakku
02-09-2017, 03:54 AM
must have slipped maintenance

LOL good name

Rupturez
02-09-2017, 05:08 AM
http://tinyimg.io/i/BELHEKG.png

Another step-up gacha sponsored by D. Trump.

Why do they always have to have these incredible pay walls on any step up?
No one wants to pay 4.000 Ngold for just 3 and 4*'s.

Wutan
02-09-2017, 05:38 AM
My Main Problem with this Gacha:

Random 6*

Considering my "Nutaku Luck" i would get Christmas Rose (I hate her design) or Dogwood (not interested in this particular Playstyle).

Not gonna happen.

Eab1990
02-09-2017, 09:41 AM
The first CQs in DMM were Nerine, Justicia, Gardenia, and Strawberry. Why we haven't at least gotten Strawberry's by this point is beyond me.

Ashen
02-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Nice, are all the future CQ's going to be about 6 star Flower Knights (hopefully, not)?

Lycoris and Dogwood were publisher choices. They also made a poll for which girl we want a CQ, so the one after Dogwood should follow the results of that poll. All of the top picks were 6*, so it will probably a while before we get a non 6* CQ.

Saberborn
02-09-2017, 09:52 AM
My Main Problem with this Gacha:

Random 6*

Considering my "Nutaku Luck" i would get Christmas Rose (I hate her design) or Dogwood (not interested in this particular Playstyle).

Not gonna happen.

Exactly... not fond of throwing 75 bucks away and praying my luck to the RNG god... I'll likely get a dupe or Helenium which I find boring design and she is weak to boot...

Shillrunner
02-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Lycoris and Dogwood were publisher choices. They also made a poll for which girl we want a CQ, so the one after Dogwood should follow the results of that poll. All of the top picks were 6*, so it will probably a while before we get a non 6* CQ.

Who are the current candidates?

Eab1990
02-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Who are the current candidates?

http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=3525&d=1486096327

AgentFakku
02-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Dat's a trope man, http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EyesAlwaysShut

Dari
02-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Is there a possibility that you can get 11 3 star girls from a 10+1 pull?
Probably yeah, my last 10+1 was 10 bronze and 1 silver.

ZeroZet
02-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Is there a possibility that you can get 11 3 star girls from a 10+1 pull?Yes, a small one (less than a chance to pull a 6* in single attempt), but I hit that "jackpot" once :(

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 01:23 AM
Yes, a small one (less than a chance to pull a 6* in single attempt), but I hit that "jackpot" once :(

A bronze batch is more likely than a solo rainbow, actually. Approximately 0.6768789%

paraphin
02-10-2017, 09:16 AM
good start in the weekend :3

Ashen
02-10-2017, 09:26 AM
good start in the weekend :3

Got one as well today =) been ages since the last

AgentFakku
02-10-2017, 05:34 PM

lucky day 4 me too - seems we cooking!

paraphin
02-11-2017, 05:21 AM
pls someone halp. how do i complete these stages:
11-1

12-2

12-4

13-3

no matter what i do, every time my girls at least one pest -.-
there are way to much RNG nodes and those are definitely not random, they have some kind of rate. like 90% left, 10% right or first 2 squads left third squad right. it ridiculous...

skasio
02-11-2017, 07:02 AM
Masterful tactics 101, part 1 (since I'm too lazy to do it all at once).
Squad speeds might need minor tweaking, but positioning is - in theory - flawless. Rest is RNG.

11-1
Top is tricky, bot is pure RNG hell of death and destruction.
One squad top, one squad middle left, then one more at either of those. Speed ~500. Tricky part - make sure second squad that reaches the arrow node is weaker - just a single girl is fine. Her only job is to switch arrow node. Let her clear nests and die on pest 9 or boss 10. Just like sex - you don't want to finish too fast. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Fun fact - teams go in order. First squad goes first, then second, third, fourth, with helper last.
For the rest - one squad middle right one bottom, or just two bottom, either works. Make them slightly faster than top ones - ~400 if starting middle, ~600 or more if bottom.
Offer a worthy sacrifice to RNGesus and hope for the best. You need perfect RNG on every single node. The chance of that happening is ~7,5%, if my math is right. Have fun.

12-2
Easier one. Kind of.
One or two EXTREMELY fast and strong squad(s) top, 700 speed minimum. One squad on each remaining camp, slow - 400 speed at most. Bottom camp can be a little bit faster than the middle two. Not nearly as much RNG needed as in 11-1, but make a sacrifice anyway, just to be sure.

But remember - that's just theorizing. A Game Theorizing.

kringley
02-11-2017, 07:51 AM
13-3 I did with two girls at the top start camp, one at each of the others. Speeds nearly equal but the fastest was at the bottom camp. Then as with the others hope RNG is on your side. Took me several tries. I haven't three-medaled any of the others but I can agree with skasio's analysis of 12-2. I had a run that would have been a three medal but the top squad was not fast enough.

paraphin
02-11-2017, 08:28 AM
thx to you 2, i just saved that in a text doc to try it out. if it wont work i will #blame_nameless xD

Distortedrealms
02-11-2017, 08:40 AM
I only have the last four stages in mission 14 to complete but the way these special events are working out the payout is better so I have not really put any effort in to completing them. But the memory of completing all of 12,and 13 stages was hellish with RNG.

paraphin
02-11-2017, 10:31 AM
lol :D
i was afk for just a minute or so...

Shillrunner
02-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Has anyone had this before? That some of your allies total power drops alot, because their first team loses 5 or 10 levels?

Drip
02-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Has anyone had this before? That some of your allies total power drops alot, because their first team loses 5 or 10 levels?
Sounds like your ally re-arranged his knights and put some lower level ladies there. Don't worry too much about total power though, how well a team performs, depends more on the abilities of the flowerknights used and the synergies between those knights than on their total health pool, which is the biggest component of that power rating.

kringley
02-11-2017, 07:03 PM

Total power in the ally list, or for their helper squad when you are assembling your team?
If its the helper squad, and its the same girls, you have to remember that your helper squad is level-capped at the highest level girl you have in the team. If you swapped something around and pulled a high level girl and swapped her for something lower level (even if more powerful) you may have triggered this.

Shillrunner
02-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Sounds like your ally re-arranged his knights and put some lower level ladies there. Don't worry too much about total power though, how well a team performs, depends more on the abilities of the flowerknights used and the synergies between those knights than on their total health pool, which is the biggest component of that power rating.

No, I literally mean losing levels. I've seen this happen before in December with 2 of my stronger allies and their flower Knights (One of them had a party from lv.58 and the other a party from Lv. 56) both lost 10 levels and they had the same knights after the level loss (I basically know both their main team members, since I used both of them alot as helpers and only the strongest one did a switch somewhere in January were Oxalis took Chocolate Cosmos place and 2 days ago when Cosmos re-entered his first team and Oxalis left again.).

Yesterday, I decided to check how many of them had a total above 70000. I noted down 8 of them (didn't check them all). Now, a few minutes before I posted that, I decided to check upon an inactive allie to see how strong he was and that's when I noticed that 7 of them (couldn't find nr. 8) lost 5 levels. And all of them had a first team filled with knight above lv.55. 4 of them even went below 70000.

Could this be some sort of a bug with evolved flower knights that go above lv.55 (most of my allies have a full team of evolved knights.)

My 2 strongest allies had a total power of over 416000 and over 399000, now it's over 414000 and over 397000 (don't know the exact number).

- - - Updated - - -

Total power in the ally list, or for their helper squad when you are assembling your team?
If its the helper squad, and its the same girls, you have to remember that your helper squad is level-capped at the highest level girl you have in the team. If you swapped something around and pulled a high level girl and swapped her for something lower level (even if more powerful) you may have triggered this.

Edelweiss (evolved) is at level 53 (first team), but she's been at that level for 3 weeks. Anthurium evolved today, but she's still in the 3rd team.

wolf
02-12-2017, 12:10 AM
question for anyone with an answer, does anyone know when we are going to get Ivy again because she is no longer in the gacha thingy and or when approximately is her event ?

because Im just hoarding FG and im waiting for a good priority gacha (hoping for Ivy or a good hit type), Im still using 3 stars :/

Eab1990
02-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Ivy, along with Apple and Mistletoe, are in Sandersonia's event, two events out from now. So you've got another three weeks to wait.

AgentFakku
02-12-2017, 01:07 AM
Gaillardia H scene unlocked - was hawt

too bad, going to evolve Oxydendrum first instead of Gaillardia

wolf
02-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Ivy, along with Apple and Mistletoe, are in Sandersonia's event, two events out from now. So you've got another three weeks to wait.

ty, ok i will hoard till then :D

sniddy
02-12-2017, 12:53 PM
wow only just noticed the 7th girl with a character quest - another 6* I dont have mind

Shillrunner
02-13-2017, 09:02 AM
Is there a possibility that you can get more than 1 6* knight from a 10+1 pull?

Carnis
02-13-2017, 09:19 AM
Sure...if chance for 1 6* is 0,5% then you can get 2 with 0.5% X 0.5% = 0.025% chance ;p .You can even get 11 6*...but there is much bigger chance that some meteor will hit you i guess or that aliens will land in your neighbourhood :)

paraphin
02-13-2017, 11:48 AM
Sure...if chance for 1 6* is 0,5% then you can get 2 with 0.5% X 0.5% = 0.025% chance ;p .You can even get 11 6*...but there is much biger chance that some meteor will hit you i guess or that aliens will land in your neighbourhood :)

made my day xD

nick1024
02-14-2017, 02:37 AM
Sure...if chance for 1 6* is 0,5% then you can get 2 with 0.5% X 0.5% = 0.025% chance ;p .You can even get 11 6*...but there is much bigger chance that some meteor will hit you i guess or that aliens will land in your neighbourhood :)

In fact, in a 11 pull, the probability to obtain one (or more) 6* is 0.5*11, so 5.5%. The probability of 11 6* is 0.5^11=0,000488281% (1/2048 %). So you just need to do some hundreds of thousands of pulls to have a high probability :p

The probability of 2 6* should be 0.5%*11 * 0.5%*10 = (0.5*11)/100 * (0.5*10)/100 = 27.5 /(100*100)=0.275% . And I had one some time ago :cool:

skasio
02-14-2017, 04:13 AM
In fact, in a 11 pull, the probability to obtain one (or more) 6* is 0.5*11, so 5.5%. The probability of 11 6* is 0.5^11=0,000488281% (1/2048 %). So you just need to do some hundreds of thousands of pulls to have a high probability :p

The probability of 2 6* should be 0.5%*11 * 0.5%*10 = (0.5*11)/100 * (0.5*10)/100 = 27.5 /(100*100)=0.275% . And I had one some time ago :cool:

Your math is bad and you should feel bad. Chances of pulling 11 6* are ~0.000000000000000000000005%. Yes, I'm fun at parties. Your odds of 2 6* are right though.

Shillrunner
02-14-2017, 04:39 AM
So, are they planning to do something special today? Like 10 FG's for everyone (I would mind getting something like that :p )?

Drip
02-14-2017, 04:42 AM
So, are they planning to do something special today? Like 10 FG's for everyone (I would mind getting something like that :p )?
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts-post61975.html#post61975
So sounds like presents.

Shillrunner
02-14-2017, 05:04 AM
harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts-post61975.html#post61975
So sounds like presents.

Just saw it, really nice.

What's this about that "yearly login campaign"? Is he really going to give everyone a free 6 star after a year?

Eab1990
02-14-2017, 05:11 AM
Yes, we've known we'd be getting 6* Alstroemeria for a while (except for the pessimists who thought they'd be paywalling a free rainbow somehow).

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Alstroemeria_(Gratitude_Towards_The_Future)

Shillrunner
02-14-2017, 05:27 AM
Yes, we've known we'd be getting 6* Alstroemeria for a while (except for the pessimists who thought they'd be paywalling a free rainbow somehow).

flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Alstroemeria_(Gratitude_Towards_The_Future)

There's a 6 star version from Alstroe Maria? Nice, are they planning to do this to the other 3 stars aswell?

350 days. That means I'll get mine in September, since I started playing FKG around the end of October.

Eab1990
02-14-2017, 05:44 AM
Just Alstroemeria for now, since she was the most popular in DMM.

I think Nymphaea is the next-most popular? Based on the last popularity poll on DMM.

noheart09
02-14-2017, 06:11 AM
so it is a 10+1 pull plus a ticket for a 6* of your chosing?

Drip
02-14-2017, 06:14 AM
so it is a 10+1 pull plus a ticket for a 6* of your chosing?
Single pull (I got a new Cherry Sage from it) and a 6* of your choosing. Maple isn't in the list. (But I picked the third bride anyway)

Edit: fixed, no Maple!

noheart09
02-14-2017, 06:19 AM
Single pull (I got a new Cherry Sage from it) and a 6* of your choosing. Maple is in the list too I believe. (But I picked the third bride anyway)

nope,maple isnt in it and you mean i pay 3000 gold for just a single pull(one fkg that could also be a 3*) and a rainbow ticket?
yeah,i wanna get bonci too since i already got the other 2

smr
02-14-2017, 06:35 AM
basically 3000 gold for a rainbow knight of your choosing, it is a good deal indeed

noheart09
02-14-2017, 06:42 AM
basically 3000 gold for a rainbow knight of your choosing, it is a good deal indeed

yeah i know that,what i wanna know is about that single pull: if it is a 100% 5* or a casual 3*,4*,5*. thats what i wanna know

skasio
02-14-2017, 06:46 AM
yeah i know that,what i wanna know is about that single pull: if it is a 100% 5* or a casual 3*,4*,5*. thats what i wanna know

It's a single pull with standard rates.

Eab1990
02-14-2017, 06:51 AM
Yeah, standard rates.

Though it's odd that I also pulled a gold, even if it was a dupe.

Then again, I've pulled like, what, seven golds from single pulls in the past week? Two Snapdragons, Gingko, Eucalyptus, Nandina, Chocolate Cosmos dupe, and now Cyrtanthus dupe.

These rotations have been extremely kind to me.

noheart09
02-14-2017, 06:54 AM
i see,thx for the infos guys

Ashen
02-14-2017, 07:09 AM
wow... after 720 stamina still not one lvl 100 blue dragon...

Wutan
02-14-2017, 07:22 AM
Btw guys as Noheart already said Maple isn't in it.

I would know it cause i am an obvious Maple Fan Boy :p

Anyway that's one of the best deals they have made so far.

Shillrunner
02-14-2017, 07:26 AM
So, does everyone get the same valentine gift?

Santiago Rosa
02-14-2017, 09:07 AM
3 x FG and Silver Awards... yeah yeah...

maotd
02-14-2017, 10:39 AM
Okay. Good thing to know: maxing affection of a dupe girl does not give you a FG. Meh...

Shillrunner
02-14-2017, 10:54 AM
Okay. Good thing to know: maxing affection of a dupe girl does not give you a FG. Meh...

Makes sense, otherwise it would be very easy to farm for gems and Nutaku would be losing money this way.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 04:42 PM
3 x FG and Silver Awards

Not bad but wished for more like LC and Manyus to tack on

Would dat works still if you sold the original gurl

Drip
02-14-2017, 06:45 PM
Nope, but last time I tried it still counted towards the "An Ode To Flowers Part XXX" quest from the "Main" tab.

nazrin992
02-14-2017, 09:29 PM
Could it be that Nutaku finally managed to be as little bit generous as DMM with Valentine log streak?

wolf
02-15-2017, 12:22 AM
question ... why hasn't this tread been given the "sticky" status so its always on top ?

Myrdin
02-15-2017, 01:01 AM
Could it be that Nutaku finally managed to be as little bit generous as DMM with Valentine log streak?

I wouldnt hold my breath for anything good really. Knowing them its quite possible it´ll be some silly shit like:
"Hey we heard you like gifts ? so here you go !" **hands over 500 normal gacha seeds** "You´re welcome, now dont go and spend it all at once hu-hu-huiii !" .....

Instead I am more interested in that 1 Year log in bonus 6*. Seeing as my Xmass ticket gave a bucket of salt while people around me enjoyed their brand new 6*, and for the last 3 months I have been scrambling, just get enough for another 11 pull (funny how on DMM you can get the same amount in like approx 2 weeks, give or take) I will gladly welcome her...

question ... why hasn't this tread been given the "sticky" status so its always on top ?

Spot on comment. Mods please make this happen.

AgentFakku
02-15-2017, 05:55 PM

last time I check I was @ 10th place now Im down to 14th place LOL

guess I have to up everyone on 2nd team up to lvl 60

Was doing every gold knight to lvl 50 except for Gardenia, Iris, Star Lily, Tachibana

nazrin992
02-16-2017, 03:59 AM
Apparently there will a collaboration between FKG and X-Overed. For both FKG players, neat if you want more 5* tickets. There's one dungeon that gives you 5*+ ticket as well.

I would try but X-Overed is not for me.

Myrdin
02-16-2017, 04:15 AM
Apparently there will a collaboration between FKG and X-Overed. For both FKG players, neat if you want more 5* tickets. There's one dungeon that gives you 5*+ ticket as well.

I would try but X-Overed is not for me.

Nice :) As I play X-overd as well that great news to me :)

So guys I have been browsing through the list of the girls we have available now and I was wondering - How many Counterattack girls do we have and who are they ?
Same with Skill activation girls - we have plenty but many of them are the event ones who pop up only after 3 turns.
Anyone able to help me out here a bit ?

Drip
02-16-2017, 05:00 AM
From the top of my head, missing quite a few, and not counting Bloomed forms, which are simply irrelevant for now on Nutaku:

Counter Attack
Hypericum: Gold, Event
Mirabilis: Gold, Event
Rose: Gold, Gacha
Anemone: Rainbow, Gacha
Helenium: Rainbow, Gacha

Skill Activation:
Geranium, 1.2: Gold, Event
Justica, 1.2: Gold, Gacha
Apple, 1.2: Gold, Gacha
Cyrtanthus, 1.2: Gold, Gacha
Laurentia, 1.2: Gold, Gacha
Cymbidium, 2x first turn: Gold, Gacha (she seems to be the only one with first turn activation actually affecting the whole squad? )

And then there are a bunch more girls with 3rd round activation for the whole squad (like Moonvine & Tachibana from Event) or 1st turn activation only for themselves (like Dendrobium and Cactace Bride). These are great units when starting your first trigger squad, but the ones I listed above are simply better alternatives. Especially Cymbidium is one you'd REALLY want on a trigger team.

Oh, and I just found the girls are listed here as well, ordered by ability, also telling whether it comes pre or post evolved:
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Abilities

nikonana
02-16-2017, 07:52 AM
I wish this Xoverd collab is kinda easy. I had my hands full with other games and now have to deal with this collab. Luckily DMM GS collab ends at March, this collab is rather quick (23rd February and just 7 days? Come on IWZ had 2 weeks.)

nazrin992
02-16-2017, 08:00 AM
By GS, you mean Girl Symphony, the second game by the makers of FKG devs?

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 08:06 AM
I wish this Xoverd collab is kinda easy. I had my hands full with other games and now have to deal with this collab. Luckily DMM GS collab ends at March, this collab is rather quick (23rd February and just 7 days? Come on IWZ had 2 weeks.)

A one week collaboration that requires doing dailies for five days, when they aren't immediately available, is certainly pushing it.

Myrdin
02-16-2017, 08:14 AM
By GS, you mean Girl Symphony, the second game by the makers of FKG devs?

Yop.
That game is like FKG 2.0. Very beatufill, great ambiance, music and theme setting, cute girls in FKG style, fully animated.
Plus for a FKG player its super easy to get into it, since the controls and the layout of the menus are almost identical to how FKG does things.
At first I tried it for the collab reward, but I decided to stick with it, even though I cant understand anything else then "Hai" and "Iie" :D
So yeah, its a pretty good game :) Regardless of the fact that since we missed the pre-reg we dont get a rainbow reward for it (didnt even know this game existed until Nikonana pointed out the collab event), but bah, its FKG devps so I expect a certain amount of generosity we all know and love so much.

Eab1990
02-16-2017, 08:14 AM
It only takes like an hour or two to unlock said dailies.

It's really easy.

You want a bullshit collab, look at SenPro's.

Zenithale
02-16-2017, 10:42 AM
Where is the list of tasks (in X-Overd) and rewards (in FKG)? I see only the other (= task in FKG and rewards in X-Overd below X-Overd game), and the FKG banner seems to say that's only in that sense:

Progress through the 1st Phase of "The Flower That Dances in the Night!" to earn Collaboration Rewards in X-Overd!

Myrdin
02-16-2017, 10:43 AM
Did a pull on the new Mapple ticket gacha. Got bunch of shit, like a lot of shit, as fcking always and the ticket gave me a dupe Violet (at least that was of some use).

Now I will be venting some of the steam - not from anger, not from frustration, but out of sheer spite.
2 months of saving up gems, earned me nothing. I am no longer even surprised. F*ck Nutaku and their gem starving. Had I not been playing DMM where I am enjoying the considerable generosity of the devs, with this consistent BS I get from the gacha like this I would be so done with all of this shit. After scrambling for those gems like a dog, you get nothing and all other than spit in the face.
People pulling rainbows left and right, sometimes even two at a time, and heck I cant even remember when was the last roll I had at least a gold. One would expect after an almost year of playing you should get at least one good pull for crying out loud.
Not even fucking funny... Wish there was a refund option for all the money I spent here. Would gladly take them over to DMM and use it there.

Wutan
02-16-2017, 11:00 AM
Did a pull on the new Mapple ticket gacha. Got bunch of shit, like a lot of shit, as fcking always and the ticket gave me a dupe Violet (at least that was of some use).

Now I will be venting some of the steam - not from anger, not from frustration, but out of sheer spite.
2 months of saving up gems, earned me nothing. I am no longer even surprised. F*ck Nutaku and their gem starving. Had I not been playing DMM where I am enjoying the considerable generosity of the devs, with this consistent BS I get from the gacha like this I would be so done with all of this shit. After scrambling for those gems like a dog, you get nothing and all other than spit in the face.
People pulling rainbows left and right, sometimes even two at a time, and heck I cant even remember when was the last roll I had at least a gold. One would expect after an almost year of playing you should get at least one good pull for crying out loud.
Not even fucking funny... Wish there was a refund option for all the money I spent here. Would gladly take them over to DMM and use it there.

To be honest i consider dropping Nutaku entirely at that point. I hoarded Nutaku Gold since 4 months for Mapple and now i have to gamble to get her???

Not gonna happen. Not to mention the Nutaku Gacha's treated my like shit for the last 3 months. I am so done.

Eab1990
02-16-2017, 11:07 AM
I'd have thought you guys would embrace the RNG bullshit at this point. It's been almost a year, you should know what you're getting into by now. Complaining about gem starving gets really old, especially now that we're getting another login campaign.

I had endless bronze/silver droughts in the early days when I actually whaled for FGs, whereas just last week, I rolled seven golds from single pulls. Eight if you include the Valentine's Day gacha pull.

smr
02-16-2017, 11:11 AM
it barely takes any effort to stockpile flower gems, and we pretty much all know they will do more 6 star Special Ticket gachas this year for certain. A few weeks ago we've had new players asking when Nutaku will do the next special deals for 6 stars, and then the Valentine's Day deal happened.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 11:13 AM
any xoverd players have any quick tips to finish the crossover event?

Eab1990
02-16-2017, 11:16 AM
any xoverd players have any quick tips to finish the crossover event?

Just blaze through the first continent. Should only take you 1-2 hours tops.

After that, daily dungeons unlock. Evil Crystal Fountain is a joke, the other two dungeons might require you to bring a decent helper, but is otherwise also easy.

No idea on the event yet.

paraphin
02-16-2017, 11:20 AM
did we get some kind of compensation for today?
whats the new login bonus?

and can someone please make some guide how to do the quests in x-overd?

i dont understand it at all. do i have to clear these daylies 5 times?

Myrdin
02-16-2017, 11:23 AM
did we get some kind of compensation for today?
whats the new login bonus?

and can someone please make some guide how to do the quests in x-overd?

i dont understand it at all. do i have to clear these daylies 5 times?

Yes, 5x once each day. So You can be done with the main part in 5 days. The last one requires bunch of grinding the Event maps which just started to get the amount of eggs written there.

Wutan
02-16-2017, 11:28 AM
To be honest i consider dropping Nutaku entirely at that point. I hoarded Nutaku Gold since 4 months for Mapple and now i have to gamble to get her???

Not gonna happen. Not to mention the Nutaku Gacha's treated my like shit for the last 3 months. I am so done.

Ok I am done. I used my leftover 6000 Nutaku Gold:

10+1:

Yeah another Silver Pot...

Ticket:

Not even a new 5*. Just another Dupe right?

Did 2 Single Pulls with 1000 Nutaku Gold:

Yeah sure i knew that i would get her if i roll the Gacha^^

paraphin
02-16-2017, 11:33 AM
Yes, 5x once each day. So You can be done with the main part in 5 days. The last one requires bunch of grinding the Event maps which just started to get the amount of eggs written there.

the thing is, i'm totally new to this game, so i start from scratch... will it be wasted time to try it or is it possible?

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 11:37 AM
The difficulty itself will be low, although there may be some time investment (couple of hours at most?) needed to plow through the first continent on the first day.

It's not like the SenPro collab where I legitimately wondered if I could actually clear what was asked in time.

Meister
02-16-2017, 12:24 PM
Both fkg and xoverd are broken or is it just me? I tried both google and firefox and still ends up wit the same result. I tried clearing my cache on google and it ended up worse, now the other nutaku games got affected tho I can still play them but the links on the page are messed up n jumbled.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 12:37 PM
Hey smr, I just fought a all-you-can-eat-er from a guy called smr... is that you? :D (I'm warf2, sent you an inv, feel free to reject, just wanted to see if I met someone on the forums in game)

MachThreeSlug
02-16-2017, 12:54 PM
Where is the list of tasks (in X-Overd) and rewards (in FKG)? I see only the other (= task in FKG and rewards in X-Overd below X-Overd game), and the FKG banner seems to say that's only in that sense:

From what I can tell you need to collect at least 1700 seal stones from the Hypercium reissue event by the 23rd of February.

wolf
02-17-2017, 11:01 PM
i dont know how long ago they implemented this but Dogwood (i think that is her name) has a character quest now

paraphin
02-17-2017, 11:25 PM
i dont know how long ago they implemented this but Dogwood (i think that is her name) has a character quest now

since thursday, 2 days ago ;)

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 03:46 PM
after logging on to a multi, i just realized my main doesn't have the valentine log in bonus... O_O anyone else?

apparently there are 3 log in bonuses right now, the normal one, the one with 10 days of 2 fkg each, and a valentine one where you get a 5 ticket in 7 days. i don't have the third one. what should i do?

maotd
02-18-2017, 05:32 PM
I only have the normal log in and the fg one (but is it not the valentine one??)

edit: Well yes! I have it tooon my second account. WTF. Where is it on my main? Why Nutaku? WHY?
I think we should directly ask Nutaku on discord...

Ashen
02-18-2017, 05:41 PM
I only have the normal log in and the fg one (but is it not the valentine one??)

edit: Well yes! I have it tooon my second account. WTF. Where is it on my main? Why Nutaku? WHY?
I think we should directly ask Nutaku on discord...

I also only have the normal and the FG one. What exactly are we missing?

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 05:58 PM
i think its a welcome back gift for inactive accounts that's why you are all receiving it on your second accounts check the item description in mail box and see what it says

warf2
02-18-2017, 06:10 PM
ok ya you're right... it says "welcome back campaign". darn, free lv 100 manyus and 5* tickets... guess I should go inactive with my main too.

wolf
02-18-2017, 07:35 PM
since thursday, 2 days ago ;)

ah... well then good to know lol

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 01:47 PM
evolved Indian-chan today. Going to put as my menu gurl

Her phat ass drives me nuts - shame we didn't get an anal Hentai scene

Gawd, why wasn't it anal?! :(

sniddy
02-19-2017, 07:06 PM
I doubt we'll see anything beyong 1 on 1 boob, oral or normal - games too vanillia for much more

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 07:42 PM
Really? I thought anal is normal for vanilla Hentai

We got anal scenes in Aigis

Myrdin
02-20-2017, 11:35 AM
I like her too, and her H scene was pretty good, backdoor or not :D

Ashen
02-20-2017, 01:12 PM
Her behind in the H-scene kinda grossed me out, but it's good to hear that there are others who like it instead.

I lvled her since I thought a speed boost can always proof useful. Although after i had evolved her, i put her on hold for Oxydendrum, but now that she's maxed, i'll get back to Gaillardia.

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 02:37 PM
I manage to evolved her and Oxydendrum since Maple event - had a lot of free time

Making a Hit special army for LOLs

Myrdin
02-20-2017, 03:04 PM
Oxydendrum had a very adorable H scene.
Especially how her personality shifted from "I am the mighty Amazon destroyer roaaar !" tough lady, to cute amiable and shy girl with super cute girly voice kyaaah ! :D
Very sweet sugary H scene :3

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 08:31 PM
Oxy was kawaii and her spooning scene muy sexy

paraphin
02-22-2017, 11:02 PM
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2758-dmm-thread-spoiler-warning-post63458.html#post63458

lol what the heck are all those items? recovery nectar?? cool! i bet they won't ever add something like that in nutaku version because ppl would use less FG/NG, so it's total against their policy. and even those generosity. in the first 3 days you get 24 manyus lvl100!!!! lol? nutaku would start with 4x lvl 5, 4x lvl 20 and on third day 4x lvl 100 xD

i'm realy jealous of you guys on dmm :<

smr
02-23-2017, 02:47 AM
World Defensive Battle Scenario coming in today, which is the Nation restricted battles I think

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 03:28 AM
hope next event we get slice gurl

since I already finished evolving all of them and almost got every gold knight to lvl 50, just doing Gentian out of boredom

Volarmis
02-23-2017, 03:56 AM
Going by the order listed on the wiki (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Events), the next two (at least - three with the missed event) event girls will be hit types.

Drip
02-23-2017, 03:57 AM

since I already finished evolving all of them and almost got every gold knight to lvl 50, just doing Gentian out of boredom
I'm afraid we're getting 3 hit type girls in a row next. Then 2 pierce girls, then a magic, then another pierce and another hit, and then we'll get a slice girl again.
Re-issue events look very similar to that: it will be a while before we see a Slice girl again.
So, I guess you won't need too many red dragons for a while. And can now level your slice girls to 70.

twilightdream
02-23-2017, 04:40 AM
I'm afraid we're getting 3 hit type girls in a row next. Then 2 pierce girls, then a magic, then another pierce and another hit, and then we'll get a slice girl again.
Re-issue events look very similar to that: it will be a while before we see a Slice girl again.
So, I guess you won't need too many red dragons for a while. And can now level your slice girls to 70.

I'm extreme lack of hit and pierce unit, it's good to know that they're coming soon.

Largepotato
02-23-2017, 08:49 AM
The country specific missions have finally started showing up.

Ashen
02-23-2017, 09:16 AM
Happy to see Yulan finally in a dialouge =)
The battles started easier than I expected though. Dunno how many there will be in total in the future, but if it's only like 4 maps per nation then I would guess that I'm already strong enough to clear them. Only problem might be Winter Rose Garden, unless my Bride Oncidium and Camellia intend to pretty much solo it^^ But oh well that's in the future anyway, might just lvl some 5* winter rose garen units till then.

Sasara Kusugawa
02-23-2017, 10:56 AM
I'm extreme lack of hit and pierce unit, it's good to know that they're coming soon.

Extreme lack of Hit and Pierce units? That's weird. If you'd been following the game since the beginning, you would have lots of them by now. And with more to come, there's going to be too much Hit and Pierce units.

Speaking of Slice girls, you won't be seeing a lot of them throughout all the events, because most of them already came out during the special events (Halloween's Gentian & Christmas' Holly) and also partly due to the above reason.

maotd
02-23-2017, 11:40 AM
Wow. I got a lot of FG for 200 days login bonus and all the other I never get. I can do another 10+1 roll on that Maple Gacha for another chance to get her! But there is NO MORE Maple Gacha. And no crossover ticket as expected :(
But it's really cool if Nutaku starts to give more free FG like that.

twilightdream
02-23-2017, 11:56 AM
Extreme lack of Hit and Pierce units? That's weird. If you'd been following the game since the beginning, you would have lots of them by now. And with more to come, there's going to be too much Hit and Pierce units.

I just start play FKG 25 days ago, so I still lack of unit as newbie. Now I have only 17 5* unit most is slice and magic.
I have 2 5* hit unit (one is Oxydendrum from event) and 3 pierce unit. So you can imagine how deep my squad is.
I have some 4* hit unit but I don't plan to use them in long term so let's just not make them count.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 12:11 PM
You're not going to have 20 5*+ from each nation anytime soon. 4*s won't become worthless in the long term.

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 05:01 PM

I have too many Hit and Pierce gurls and most of da event ones I hardly use

Speaking of Slice girls, you won't be seeing a lot of them throughout all the events, because most of them already came out during the special events (Halloween's Gentian & Christmas' Holly) and also partly due to the above reason.

bummer dude well i guess dat's the silver lining then

Distortedrealms
02-23-2017, 08:17 PM
I was really excited today to see that too. A free 10+1 roll is a decent day starter.

wolf
02-23-2017, 08:41 PM
you know it is safe to assume they will do cross overs for most of their games so im just gonna start up any new game that comes around so i dont have to do the tutorial and waste time for any cross over with flower knight girl.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 08:50 PM
wait... you guys alreadcy got your log in bonuses? I didn't get anythihng! :( :(

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 08:55 PM
I didn't get anything either dude

Ashen
02-23-2017, 09:27 PM
If u logged in at the day before the patch was released, you get it at the next day.

paraphin
02-23-2017, 11:36 PM
this morning was very nice!

login bonus

next 10 days:

second gather:

gift box:
3814 3816

let's see what the step up gacha and the x-overd tickets brings for me :3

Sasara Kusugawa
02-24-2017, 12:10 AM
I just start play FKG 25 days ago, so I still lack of unit as newbie. Now I have only 17 5* unit most is slice and magic.
I have 2 5* hit unit (one is Oxydendrum from event) and 3 pierce unit. So you can imagine how deep my squad is.
I have some 4* hit unit but I don't plan to use them in long term so let's just not make them count.

Wow, 25 days and you already got 17 5-star units?!! How did you get so many in such a short time? Lucky with gacha much?

Oh btw, keep your 4-star units. You're gonna need them for the World Defense missions, with Winter Rose being the hardest to assemble a squad. In fact, you can clear events up to Ultimate using just 4-star units (evolved, max lv and max affection), if the gacha gives you a lot of BS.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 12:16 AM
Wow, 25 days and you already got 17 5-star units?!! How did you get so many in such a short time? Lucky with gacha much?

Oh btw, keep your 4-star units. You're gonna need them for the World Defense missions, with Winter Rose being the hardest to assemble a squad. In fact, you can clear events up to Ultimate using just 4-star units (evolved, max lv and max affection), if the gacha gives you a lot of BS.

i have an account with something like 20 5*s. It's my 2nd or 3rd account so the account is like 3 months old, but actually I've only logged into it like 5 times. It still hasn't finished the beginner log in panel yet.

Honestly I'd suggest everyone to keep making multis until you get a starter 6*. Otherwise it'll be so hard getting more 6*s.

Sasara Kusugawa
02-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Wow. I got a lot of FG for 200 days login bonus and all the other I never get. I can do another 10+1 roll on that Maple Gacha for another chance to get her! But there is NO MORE Maple Gacha. And no crossover ticket as expected :(
But it's really cool if Nutaku starts to give more free FG like that.

A lot. A LOT?!! If you think Nutaku is giving a lot of FG for that, think again.
harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts-post63778.html#post63778

Imo, Maple isn't that interesting. Too normal. You probably wouldn't want her unless you need a 6-star with a 20% chance to obtain.

jessejames93
02-24-2017, 12:58 AM
150 day login bonus here. i have 50 gems to burn, what event should i wait for guys? I just got Maple with my last 50 gems.

Myrdin
02-24-2017, 01:44 AM
So what was the crossover reward ? The FGems ? I thought it was supposed to be a 5* ticket ?...

300 day log in bonus dones. 50 more days to get the 1 Year log in 6* version of Alstromeria (or wtf her name is... that 3*)

Volarmis
02-24-2017, 01:58 AM
So in the end it is the same 6* for everybody on their 350th login?

twilightdream
02-24-2017, 02:06 AM

SIR! May I borrow some from you?

All 17 (19 now from Maple pro) it's a "One Year Luck" misfortune just visit me and said...
"You got too many 5* now take some 3* and 4* here you go" that's happen about last week.
After that the best I got is 4* dupe LOL.

I will start pickup 4* girl to my bed, make her to waifu and evol her for World Defense.
That's sound romantic.

smr
02-24-2017, 02:13 AM

it was a good step-up gacha this week

Sasara Kusugawa
02-24-2017, 02:26 AM
SIR! May I borrow some from you?

All 17 (19 now from Maple pro) it's a "One Year Luck" misfortune just visit me and said...
"You got too many 5* now take some 3* and 4* here you go" that's happen about last week.
After that the best I got is 4* dupe LOL.

I will start pickup 4* girl to my bed, make her to waifu and evol her for World Defense.
That's sound romantic.

Lol romantic it will be XD
Oh, I guess most of us following the game from the start is bound to have plenty of Hit and Pierce units. Half of my 5-star units are made up of Hit girls so I can lend some to you (•̀ᴗ-)✧

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 04:23 AM
got a jack ton of Flower Gems (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/157645298900) im good w/ it

twilightdream
02-24-2017, 04:29 AM
Lol romantic it will be XD
Oh, I guess most of us following the game from the start is bound to have plenty of Hit and Pierce units. Half of my 5-star units are made up of Hit girls so I can lend some to you (•̀ᴗ-)✧

I hope it be available for borrow soon ♥‿♥

Myrdin
02-24-2017, 05:14 AM
Got a dupe Convallaria who also managed to skill up, yai, and "new" one Fir who was introduced during Xmass.
Not bad, not the best. Good enough for an easy crossover, I am happy.

Drip
02-24-2017, 05:40 AM
Only got a dupe Setaria, who's definitely on my to-do list for leveling, since I love cats, the more the merrier! So yeah, her special attack is awesome if you ask me. xD

Ashen
02-24-2017, 05:58 AM
Got two new 5*, Fir and Peach. They aren't too much to my liking but not so bad either.
I should be grateful for getting new 5*, but somehow i just feel frustrated...

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 09:55 AM
What gacha is upcoming that i should save my 50 gems for?

jessejames93
02-24-2017, 09:56 AM
What gacha is upcoming that i should save my 50 gems for? I'm worried about a normal gacha since my last 11 pull was only 3 stars and 4 stars with the exception of getting Maple in the ticket.

fghk0
02-24-2017, 10:20 AM
Got two new 5*, Fir and Peach. They aren't too much to my liking but not so bad either.
I should be grateful for getting new 5*, but somehow i just feel frustrated...

6 * will come, just a matter of time

Good luck at your side :)

- - - Updated - - -

I am the largest unit is Slice. Has recently added Hit units:p

Drip
02-24-2017, 01:03 PM
What gacha is upcoming that i should save my 50 gems for? I'm worried about a normal gacha since my last 11 pull was only 3 stars and 4 stars with the exception of getting Maple in the ticket.
There is a list of what events are coming, so you could look for "waifu material", but things like this weekend, like step-up gachas and guaranteed tickets and such are unknown: they don't follow the DMM schedule, but depend completely on what the Nutaku developers come up with, although they do read these forums and frequent the Discord channels linked in game, to get a general sense of how we receive these "Nutaku gachas" and figure out what girls and resources are popular.

maotd
02-24-2017, 01:14 PM
It's just me or Nutaku & FKG have heavy problems? I can't log in, Nutaku site give a lot of 503 and 504 errors and when I can miraculously reach the login page it say my account informations are wrong (but they are exactly the same than always).
Anyone else encounter that kind of trouble or it is the ultimate salt of this game?

- - - Updated - - -

And... nevermind. It seems it's fixed right now. After more than an hour of "Is my FKG account is dead or not" fright. I'm not even surprised.

Drayvhen
02-24-2017, 01:15 PM
from FB
Nutaku is having a server issue at the moment. Should be resolved shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience!

maotd
02-24-2017, 01:16 PM
Ok thanks :D

Ashen
02-24-2017, 02:43 PM
I was terrified at that moment. I had been running the reissue E-8 map non stop since release and coudn't 3 star it but at that run i finally hit all the right paths. But then a pop up appeared, saying the side needed to be refreshed. I declined and was glad to see that the game was still working. I was still not at the goal when a pop up notice from discord appeared at the bottom of my screen, saying that the nutaku servers had been broken down. So i had almost given up hope that the run will be saved but in the end the game miracously didn't crash and i got my FG =)

naenae
02-24-2017, 03:42 PM
Does anyone know if ALL the dmm features will be implemented eventually? I just looked through the first couple of pages in the dmm thread and really want to give nutaku the finger. I'd give the english version the finger and hop sides if I could read Japanese

Drip
02-24-2017, 04:17 PM
Does anyone know if ALL the dmm features will be implemented eventually? I just looked through the first couple of pages in the dmm thread and really want to give nutaku the finger. I'd give the english version the finger and hop sides if I could read Japanese
They do hope so. Question is just, whether Nutaku management will actually fund the team enough to make it happen.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 05:07 PM
[Boss] +10% Attack Power for all Squad members. this ability applies to raid bosses or to bosses in event stages?

skasio
02-24-2017, 05:27 PM
[Boss] +10% Attack Power for all Squad members. this ability applies to raid bosses or to bosses in event stages?

Stage bosses. For raids there are [Raid Boss] abilities.

Urnegistered
02-24-2017, 05:56 PM
Does it apply to everything in boss nodes, every giant pest or everything that attacks twice?

nazrin992
02-24-2017, 08:48 PM
Does it apply to everything in boss nodes, every giant pest or everything that attacks twice?

It is called BOSS for a reason. I don't think it needs to be more obvious. If you do encounter giant pests in normal enemy nodes, that ain't a boss, it is just a bigger fodder.

Ashen
02-24-2017, 10:01 PM
I now also got the problem where my settings won't safe anymore (volume, sorting options, autorun etc). Could anyone post again how to fix it?
I know it was posted sometimes recently, but can't remember where it was :/

fghk0
02-24-2017, 10:24 PM

What day Ivan would like to give us any surprise? :rolleyes:

Break through the combat power of 500,000? Come on ! :D ;) :D

Volarmis
02-25-2017, 12:23 AM
I now also got the problem where my settings won't safe anymore (volume, sorting options, autorun etc). Could anyone post again how to fix it?
I know it was posted sometimes recently, but can't remember where it was :/

Was it this one?
Link (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts-3.html#post61307)

jessejames93
02-25-2017, 12:42 AM
Oh god. So i got ballsy and decided to blow my last 50 gems on the new 10+1 character priority gacha, i got four 4 stars and the rest 3 stars!
Maybe i was just lucky with the 5 stars in the past? Anyway i wish i would've just saved for the next ticket gacha i think i learned my lesson :/

Ashen
02-26-2017, 02:42 AM
Was it this one?
Link (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts-3.html#post61307)

Yea, thats the one. Thanks! I appreciate it =)

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone tell me whether Echinacea's skill activation ability affects the whole party or only herself?
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Echinacea
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Echinacea
It'll be most probably the latter one, but I just wanna have a reason to go for her i guess^^

sniddy
02-27-2017, 03:45 PM
Oh god. So i got ballsy and decided to blow my last 50 gems on the new 10+1 character priority gacha, i got four 4 stars and the rest 3 stars!
Maybe i was just lucky with the 5 stars in the past? Anyway i wish i would've just saved for the next ticket gacha i think i learned my lesson :/

We've all been there, tempted by a girl we really wanted...and then next week a ticket gacha....still tempted by this gacha as like both the spotlights but....holding on

- - - Updated - - -

So little help - I've mostly just created teams by autoset - made my first goal off all teams over 100k

So now, asking for a little advise, am I missing a trick?

Current team

List of girls > 4* (have all 4* mostly maxed or near and 3* all maxed and all at various levels )

All event girls maxed except the 2nd Moonvine
Most Gacha girls 1 slot except
Justica - 2
Setaria (70) - maxed and getting amped
Setaria (14) - 2
Rose - 2
Gerbaera - 2
Scarlet Tulip - 2
Iris - 3
Peach - 2
Waterlilly - 3
German Iris - 2
Convallaria - 3

The 6 stars are all shown in the main team but for ease

Lycoris 1e/1s (need the 5 blooms to evolve...next time hopefully)
Alpine 1e/2s
Cactace 1/1
Pumpkin 1/1
Flowering peach 1/2
Black Baccara 1/2
Dogwood 1/3

Heck of a lot there

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 04:33 PM
We've all been there, tempted by a girl we really wanted...and then next week a ticket gacha....still tempted by this gacha as like both the spotlights but....holding on

- - - Updated - - -

So little help - I've mostly just created teams by autoset - made my first goal off all teams over 100k

So now, asking for a little advise, am I missing a trick?

Current team

List of girls > 4* (have all 4* mostly maxed or near and 3* all maxed and all at various levels )

All event girls maxed except the 2nd Moonvine
Most Gacha girls 1 slot except
Justica - 2
Setaria (70) - maxed and getting amped
Setaria (14) - 2
Rose - 2
Gerbaera - 2
Scarlet Tulip - 2
Iris - 3
Peach - 2
Waterlilly - 3
German Iris - 2
Convallaria - 3

The 6 stars are all shown in the main team but for ease

Lycoris 1e/1s (need the 5 blooms to evolve...next time hopefully)
Alpine 1e/2s
Cactace 1/1
Pumpkin 1/1
Flowering peach 1/2
Black Baccara 1/2
Dogwood 1/3

Heck of a lot there

try to put characters with the same abilities in teams together basically other than that i just try to keep the slowest and fastest squads no more than 50 speed apart which seems to be the best to 3 medal event maps. for example i plan to make an attack debuff team (cherry, oncibride, acacia), dodge/counterattack team (lycoris, saffron, setaria), skill activation rate up team (maple, kale, justicia) etc

Drip
02-27-2017, 06:37 PM
Also, order the girls within each squad by how many targets their special deals damage to. Ideally, you put AOEs first and single target abilities last. The idea behind this is, that it will occasionally reduce overkill on a single unit.

Say, you have 3 girls. Two are single target, and can each reduce a targets' hitpoints by 60%. The third girl is AOE, and takes 40% hitpoints from the target.
Now, you have 2 targets.
Single target girls end up both attacking (and killing) the same target, then the AOE girl comes and takes 40% off the second target.
Or
AOE girl deals 40% damage to the both targets. First single target girl finishes of one target, other single target girl finishes off the second target.

So, it's better to have the AOE girl attack first.

Corintis
02-28-2017, 09:49 AM
It took awhile, but I finally have the strongest Waterlily EVER!

Now.........I'd like to get that Waterlily army, plz :(

Ashen
02-28-2017, 08:36 PM
It took awhile, but I finally have the strongest Waterlily EVER!

Now.........I'd like to get that Waterlily army, plz :(

Gratz! ;) After maxing Choco, I'd also like to max either her or Night Phlox. But that's still ages to go^^
Anyway, where can i sign up for a Waterlily army?? :rolleyes:

Drip
03-01-2017, 03:20 AM
Just noticed it's March already. I hope Nameless remembers to restock the Life Crystal exchange tomorrow :D

makinaz
03-01-2017, 06:19 AM
Just noticed it's March already. I hope Nameless remembers to restock the Life Crystal exchange tomorrow :D

Prayers were answered in mere hours!

Eab1990
03-01-2017, 07:29 AM
They actually stocked it on time for once? Damn, I needed to buy the last few manyu.

Oh well.

Drip
03-01-2017, 07:52 AM
Prayers were answered in mere hours!
Oooh, HURRAY! :D

nazrin992
03-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Shop UI has changed.

Drip
03-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Shop UI has changed.
The sound when clicking a button changed as well (it now has a REALLY annoying echo-ish thingy).
Next restock of the Life Crystal Exchange should be end of this month, so it will be tight to gather 1,000 LC again before that happens (500 for the Rainbow Bloom, two times 250 for the Gold Blooms).

BlakLanner
03-02-2017, 11:17 AM
I like the new UI. It looks cleaner and makes it easier to find things. That new sound effect on click, however, is maddening.

naenae
03-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Is it more advisable to try to raise one girl at a time or should I level them as a whole? I have all the units I use at about level 30 right now.

Drip
03-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Is it more advisable to try to raise one girl at a time or should I level them as a whole? I have all the units I use at about level 30 right now.
It's generally advisable to keep the girls you have in your first squad about 20 levels ahead of the rest of the girls you use in the other squads.
Two reasons for this:
1. That first squad is the "helper" squad for your allies, so they'll appreciate it if you try to make it as good as you can.
2. Helper squads you borrow from your allies (and other people) get tuned down to the level of the highest level girl on your own team. So if your highest level girl is lvl 30, and you use a strong helper squad from an ally with girls of a higher level, then those girls will only perform as lvl 30 girls as well.

Also, make sure to color match the manyus with the little icon in the top left of your girls' shield. So purple manyus go to girls with a purple icon (magic), yellow manyus to girls with a yellow icon (pierce), etc. This is because matching those colors will give a 50% experience bonus, so you'd need only 2/3rd the amount of manyus (and gold!) to max a girl that you would need without color matching.

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 01:56 AM

always try to lvl 4 characters at the same time (1 of each attack/colour type). when you are first starting out don't try to lvl every character to max, i would lvl a character until they are at lvl 30 evolved then move on and max them all later

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah new ui looks better now

Meister
03-03-2017, 11:08 AM

Same as mr. unregistered, I level 1 of each type at the same time tho it depends on what lv manyu I have. I usually stop using lv5 manyu if the girl is at lv40 and only use lvls 20 and 100 till max. Same thing after evo tho I stop using lv20 manyus after lv60. (I do max non evolved 1st before leveling the evolved ones)

AgentFakku
03-03-2017, 03:02 PM
can't figure out why folks still post and repost mosiac hentai Flower Knight Girl images (http://moekore.tumblr.com/post/156944257728)(guess dat DMM is still ahead of Nutaku w/ gurls)

I post Nutaku's uncensored images (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/157056151350) from time to time when I unlock them

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 06:12 PM
admittedly i came for hentai games, but i like fkg as a game. now the hentai just turns me off, so i only play on .com now

vysethevaliant
03-03-2017, 07:08 PM
Anyone else having issues connecting to the Nutaku website? It just keeps loading until it gives me an error. I have stamina to spend, damn it!

Abu
03-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Anyone else having issues connecting to the Nutaku website? It just keeps loading until it gives me an error. I have stamina to spend, damn it!

I have the same problem. I just started using sol+tyr account yesterday and I need to grind for the phoenix event :(

Edit: Whoops, not even in the right forum

vysethevaliant
03-03-2017, 07:14 PM
I have the same problem. I just started using sol+tyr account yesterday and I need to grind for the phoenix event :(
So it's not just me then? Good to know!

Yeah, I'm playing KamiPro too (as well as FKG and SenPro) and currently grinding elixir potion materials to prepare for the next event. The lower stamina cap means it's easily wasted if I can't log in every few hours, which is now. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to come back online.

Drip
03-04-2017, 01:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yWTnAJc.png

New personal record, usually I just get about 20 Stamina out of my gathers.

kringley
03-04-2017, 09:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yWTnAJc.png

New personal record, usually I just get about 20 Stamina out of my gathers.

Nice. My personal record is 63, but I think my average is also in the 15-20 range.

arclance
03-04-2017, 10:37 PM
I think I got 96 once when it was 12 per stamina flower and every single thing in the run was a stamina flower.

AgentFakku
03-06-2017, 04:48 PM
oh yeah, I hit 400K

didn't evolve Fastia instead did Lunaria which she didn't change clothes much but she was modest

Gotta have that Shaft neck twist LOL

vysethevaliant
03-07-2017, 11:45 PM
Do Bloomed girls get an additional scene or something?

The reason I ask is I was browsing wakame's artwork (the one responsible for the art for Black Baccara), and I came across this:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2548262 (NSFW)

The art for this scene is vastly different than the one we received for the standard/default 6* Black Baccara, and I can't see another version of her (5* or 6*) listed in the Japanese wiki. The only difference I can see is maybe an extra scene for when we eventually unlock her Bloomed stage, but I can't see confirmation on it.

nikonana
03-08-2017, 12:11 AM
Yep bloomed girls get extra 1 scene once you get her 2nd affection to 100% (which use another type of gifts to raise em)

vysethevaliant
03-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Yep bloomed girls get extra 1 scene once you get her 2nd affection to 100% (which use another type of gifts to raise em)
Awesome, thanks!

More value for my money, I suppose. :)

AgentFakku
03-09-2017, 04:59 PM
unlocked Fatsia's Hentai scene (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/158205480795) - expected a paizuri scene since she has big boobs

didn't know she had a phat ass - missed opportunity for anal! Dammit

evolved Fatsia - not bad

nazrin992
03-10-2017, 12:58 AM
So when will we get the free 200 storage?

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 02:00 AM
So when will we get the free 200 storage?

That was added to DMM after 21 months. It'll be a while.

fghk0
03-11-2017, 11:26 AM
I do not think NUTAKU will be so generous.

Another version only free 50 storage. Maybe NUTAKU will follow up.

But really want to have 200 storage ...

AgentFakku
03-12-2017, 09:17 PM
seems Flower Knight Girl is behind in Daylight Savings

Ashen
03-13-2017, 02:44 AM
Wow, my choco is at ther best right now. She got me 2 FG from gatherings within 24h. That's pretty insane :D

Drip
03-13-2017, 02:44 AM
seems Flower Knight Girl is behind in Daylight Savings
The actual date for DST varies by country. US had it this weekend (second sunday of March), various other countries have it in two weeks from now. In New Zealand, the clock will move in the exact opposite direction instead in the first week of April.

I'd rather see the whole Daylight Saving Time nonsense abolished though, it only causes problems for zero reward. Peoples' biological clocks go haywire, causing loss in concentration and even illness, the amount of car accidents increases during the first three weeks of DST. And all that because some morons can't stand the thought of watching the stars on a warm summer night..