PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

maotd
04-12-2017, 01:21 PM
It's just me or the bloomed form of Strawberry Candle lose her solar shrine node ability to get a +10% attack? It's not really clear on the wikia.

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 01:45 PM
The Whale Airship seems closer than ever now. I looked through the Wiki pages on some of the missions and noticed that the first mission in the stages have a power recommendation of 560K, which is actually a lot less than I thought it'd be. Does anyone happen to know if girls who boost Solar Drive damage (or whatever that big sun beam is actually called) also boost the Whale Airship equivalent? It'd be great to get some use out of the Bonus Damage abilities that way. If I read the explanation of the Airship right, you could set up your first teams with combat based girls and abilities, then fill out the back slots with Solar Drive boosting girls to support your front teams, right?

Sorry if these questions should be posted in the DMM thread.

No, solar damage depends on how many girls are alive on the ship.

Only 1 or 2 teams will get to see action. The units at the bottom are basically fillers.

Whaleship is much harder than the usual missions. You're not getting anywhere without a lot of leveled equipment.

it's power is multiplied by the number of remaining flower knights.

It's just me or the bloomed form of Strawberry Candle lose her solar shrine node ability to get a +10% attack? It's not really clear on the wikia.

It's also how it is phrased in Japanese in-game, and no, bloomed girls do not lose old abilities. Some may be upgraded, but never lost.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Not particularly worried about my equipment or the rate at which I'll be clearing the Whale missions honestly. It's just nice to see we'll be getting a long-term end-game to work towards finally.
Edit: From what I understand, Whale Missions come and go like regular events, but for shorter time periods, right? Are these Missions available during a set time of day/certain days of the week for a few hours, or are the Airship Missions triggered like Raids are, by spawning an Ancient Pest from a map run?

So, abilities that boost Solar Drive damage don't apply to the Whale Cannon, huh? Shucks. I was hoping I could power level my new Ardisia to throw her into my back-crew to get that sweet, sweet 40% bonus, and maybe finally get some use out of Bipinnia Cosmos. She's way too slow to use normally. :(

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 02:08 PM
The ship cannot benefit from buffs or receive healing, but it has some chance to crit on attacks and "shield" itself when attacked in the boss fight (but then this version's defense mechanic doesn't have that, so meh......)

Speed doesn't matter because only the ship moves here.

- - - Updated - - -

They're only playable in second half of events. 2 weeks every month.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Thanks a lot for the answers! You've been incredibly informative and helpful! :)

Shillrunner
04-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Tomorrow starts a new re-issued event. Forgot her name (personally call her Umbrella Girl), something with a D. She has this Umbrella special skill. She's a pierce type.

And probably a new permanent re-issue (Mountain Lily).

maotd
04-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Dipladenia. Really useful girl to get if you don't have any speed boost or ignoring web node ability. But aside that, she is a bit too weak.
Hopefully this event is not really hard to 3 medals. There is just some boring precise speed managment to do.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-12-2017, 04:34 PM
Love Dipladenia's design, and the utility she brings to a team is great. I already have a few Ignore Web/Whirlwind and Speed boosting girls but I am heavily lacking in AoE/Multi-Target pierce units. With Anthurium she's in my top 3 favorite Knights. Really looking forward to her re-issue.

Mountain Lily's permanent re-issue is something I'm ill prepared for though. Been blowing so much stamina trying to farm I've been putting off the permanent re-issue over and over. Should really get working on those...

Eab1990
04-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Dipladenia is a good girl.

Zandel
04-12-2017, 09:53 PM

Must admit I'm still using her myself in one of my squads, decent stats, decent skill and decent passives with 4 equip slots is always good.

Myrdin
04-13-2017, 02:28 AM

I am also in the Dipladenia appreciation club. I like her design, her personality and story are bitter sweet. Plus she shoots a hailstorm of needles from her umbrela..... you are not prepared Mr. Bond ! A good girl to have :)

kringley
04-13-2017, 05:03 AM
I'm looking forward to leveling her because I want to have some good choices when it comes to spiderweb ignoring. For the longest time it was 0, I got Lilac quite late, and then just recently Adonis (but I haven't evolved her yet, although she's close in level now). Also once I have Dipladenia then just 2 more reissues for me (started with the Monotropasturum event) so looking forward to having more free stamina.

Shillrunner
04-13-2017, 09:50 AM
Is the game up again?

Robin
04-13-2017, 10:03 AM
Is the game up again?

nope....it's been like 5 hours now
anyone how how long it's supposed to take?
and how do we find out how long these updates take?
sometimes they are 2/3 hours and some are 6+ hours

paraphin
04-13-2017, 10:11 AM
still not up? wow!
it gets realy annoying...

Shillrunner
04-13-2017, 10:33 AM
Game's up.

paraphin
04-13-2017, 10:39 AM
:D

10 chars

Shillrunner
04-13-2017, 10:59 AM

...and then this thing came out of the normal gacha.

fghk0
04-13-2017, 11:37 AM
Is the date wrong? :rolleyes:

Shillrunner
04-13-2017, 11:40 AM
Is the date wrong? :rolleyes:

Have the same thing.

#LamelessDidItAgain

Seriously, maybe it's time that FKG got some new devs...

Bloodsport Bloom
04-13-2017, 11:44 AM
Maybe it's a really, really, REALLY overdue April Fool's joke.

Maladaptive
04-13-2017, 01:04 PM
Has anyone 3 medalled 2-4 of Defensive Battle at Blossom Hill? I have had it crash two times in a row on reaching the flag with a 3 medal result, losing 66 stamina and wondering if it is a bug for anybody else? Am using Firefox and I had no problems 3 medalling 2-3 earlier in the same session.

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 04:31 PM
Has anyone 3 medalled 2-4 of Defensive Battle at Blossom Hill? I have had it crash two times in a row on reaching the flag with a 3 medal result, losing 66 stamina and wondering if it is a bug for anybody else? Am using Firefox and I had no problems 3 medalling 2-3 earlier in the same session.

Completed it with no issues in firefox here.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-14-2017, 05:17 AM
Just noticed that the last Scroll Message before the Easter Maintenance warning had a typo in it.
"Reissues" instead of "Reissued". Come on, Nameless, that's just sloppy.

maotd
04-14-2017, 05:57 AM
Lol. FKG just fails mission loading. Must reload the game and due to a magic bug, I got 79 free stamina. Thanks FKG bug.

Shillrunner
04-14-2017, 07:16 AM
Just noticed that the last Scroll Message before the Easter Maintenance warning had a typo in it.
"Reissues" instead of "Reissued". Come on, Nameless, that's just sloppy.

This isn't the first typo he's made. Just check out the dialogues in the storyline. I think I found one yesterday in the re-issued event.

Maladaptive
04-14-2017, 07:26 AM
A couple of times today, I got the message "You must complete normal missions 1-4 first" or something like that when trying to do the reissued events. Never mind that I have 3 medalled stages 1-11 and some of 12+. I had to reload each time to be able to run a mission.

Shillrunner
04-14-2017, 11:39 AM
I'm getting "An Error Has Occurred" everytime I click on "Office"...

Clearing cache doesn't help.

paraphin
04-14-2017, 12:24 PM
does anyone kn know if the ally-ranking will be back sometime?

Shillrunner
04-14-2017, 01:48 PM
This might sound dumb, but is there on DMM a Flower Knight that has a Flamethrower as a weapon? :p

Myrdin
04-14-2017, 01:51 PM
This might sound dumb, but is there on DMM a Flower Knight that has a Flamethrower as a weapon? :p

Not sure. I know there is a 6* with a minigun, but a flamethrower eh ?

Bloodsport Bloom
04-14-2017, 02:26 PM
While we're at the silly questions, where does everyone get those neat signature pictures for their helper squads? :O

Shillrunner
04-14-2017, 02:33 PM
While we're at the silly questions, where does everyone get those neat signature pictures for their helper squads? :O

Printscreen + Paint + cut & paste.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-14-2017, 02:34 PM
Sometimes simplicity surprises.

Duh. XD

Well, I feel pretty silly now.

Edit:
I'm getting "An Error Has Occurred" everytime I click on "Office"...

Clearing cache doesn't help.

This just started happening to me a minute ago. Gifted some toys to Daisy, got my first stage of the quest rewards, went back to the office, and now it's crashing. Weird.

Shillrunner
04-14-2017, 05:36 PM
Something I always forgot to ask. How come some of you can add up to 32 (skasio 33) allies? I'm still stuck at 30 and I reached 100 today.

paraphin
04-14-2017, 06:03 PM
from lvl 100 onwards you get 1 slot each 10 lvl

Maladaptive
04-14-2017, 08:22 PM
Completed it with no issues in firefox here.

Just happened to me again on Lillywood 2-2 using Puffin on my iPhone, so that is 97 stamina or 5 hours worth lost in the last day.

Shillrunner
04-15-2017, 04:56 AM
Sometimes simplicity surprises.

Duh. XD

Well, I feel pretty silly now.

Edit:

This just started happening to me a minute ago. Gifted some toys to Daisy, got my first stage of the quest rewards, went back to the office, and now it's crashing. Weird.

Thought I got rid of this shit. Getting the error thing again. And you need to be there for the gift section..

Edit: why even bother putting this on discord?

I'm not even sure whether it's a bug on my account or something that is caused due to the last update since Bloodsport Bloom has/had it too, but apparently that makes me a "noob" for not giving my ID... ¬¬

Now I remember why I hated chatsites again...

Edit 2: Seems that when you collect gifts, the error disappears. Strange...

Bloodsport Bloom
04-15-2017, 05:52 AM
I found that doing a raid or loading a mission would stop the crashing, but closing the browser and then re-opening it/clearing my cache didn't do anything. Didn't try collecting, didn't have a Gather point available. Will try that next time I get the error though to see if it resolves it for me as well.

If the resolution is the same for both of us then we can assume if anyone else runs into this bug it might help them fix it too.

paraphin
04-15-2017, 06:02 AM
Now I remember why I hated chatsites again...

don't bother those guys, i've got the feeling most of them are there to kiss the devs asses in hope getting some rewards...
and they are whining a lot about "whales", maybe they don't know that those "whales" are the reason the game's still alive XD

Shillrunner
04-15-2017, 06:31 AM
I found that doing a raid or loading a mission would stop the crashing, but closing the browser and then re-opening it/clearing my cache didn't do anything. Didn't try collecting, didn't have a Gather point available. Will try that next time I get the error though to see if it resolves it for me as well.

If the resolution is the same for both of us then we can assume if anyone else runs into this bug it might help them fix it too.

Now that you mention it, I did load a mission yesterday and after it was finished (and dealt with the raid boss), I could actually access the "Office" section.

Something else, I gave Helenium a present. Her reaction reminds me more of someone getting hysterical about something, rather than crying (Adonis also cries when you give her a present that she likes). But calling that annoying...

Guess people on the internet get annoyed by the slightest thing.

I am curious though, if I'm going to be losing allies when she enteres the first team. :p

- - - Updated - - -

don't bother those guys, i've got the feeling most of them are there to kiss the devs asses in hope getting some rewards...
and they are whining a lot about "whales", maybe they don't know that those "whales" are the reason the game's still alive XD

I remember when I mentioned that post from you about the maintenance before Rainlily's event (think it was from around that time). 5 people called you an idiot, 3 people a moron.

And yes, saw those whale smileys again today when someone posted a picture about a lv.39 player who had 4 6 stars in his team.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-15-2017, 06:35 AM
Mindrunner, if someone unfriends you when Helenium enters your Helper Squad, save their old slot for me. I have only 1 Ally with her and that is definitely not enough crybaby in my life. ;)

Myrdin
04-15-2017, 07:09 AM
Bruh, If you are interested send me your player ID. Id happily add you to my allies (lost a bunch of old bros who stopped playing FKG and filled the spots with random people, but that just means I can always make a place for someone on the forums).

Same for you Bloodsport, if you have an empty slot I´ll send you an invite if you´re interested. ;)

Shillrunner
04-15-2017, 07:46 AM
Bruh, If you are interested send me your player ID. Id happily add you to my allies (lost a bunch of old bros who stopped playing FKG and filled the spots with random people, but that just means I can always make a place for someone on the forums).

Same for you Bloodsport, if you have an empty slot I´ll send you an invite if you´re interested. ;)

Check your PM inbox. Just got rid of a weaker one.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-15-2017, 01:17 PM
Welp, spent today finally getting around to Lavender's event, and finished that all up. Those three RNG nodes on the last mission in Phase two... eww. Just eww. IDEL Lavander. She's too slow for me. But now I can go and get Edelweiss and catch up with everything, and finally get back to farming for Manyus.

maotd
04-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Lavender is slow but strong. Really. And she work really well with Edelweiss and her +50 speed. And they are the best event girls.

Shillrunner
04-15-2017, 02:07 PM
Welp, spent today finally getting around to Lavender's event, and finished that all up. Those three RNG nodes on the last mission in Phase two... eww. Just eww. IDEL Lavander. She's too slow for me. But now I can go and get Edelweiss and catch up with everything, and finally get back to farming for Manyus.

Well, tomorrow is Manyu day, so.

Maladaptive
04-15-2017, 02:17 PM
I accidentally hit Collect Items and am 16 L5/20 Manyus over my inventory limit.

Anyone know what the Defensive Battle location is for Sunday? I can't access the Campaign menu till I am back to my inventory limit. I want to upgrade some secondary Golds to get the Gems from the new stages.

Is it Banana Island or Winter Rose or is there no Defensive Battle on Sundays?

kringley
04-15-2017, 02:45 PM
I accidentally hit Collect Items and am 16 L5/20 Manyus over my inventory limit.

Anyone know what the Defensive Battle location is for Sunday? I can't access the Campaign menu till I am back to my inventory limit. I want to upgrade some secondary Golds to get the Gems from the new stages.

Is it Banana Island or Winter Rose or is there no Defensive Battle on Sundays?
None on Sundays and Wednesdays I think.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-15-2017, 05:26 PM
Days with Manyu Hunting don't have the Defensive Battles so Wed/Sun seems right.

I'll probably put Lavender with one of my speed boosting girls when I get around to leveling her. She's unfortunately going to be benched for a while, and despite her amazing stats that Skill of hers (I don't think I've even seen 4 enemy mobs in 1 fight) holds her back due to the terrible multiplier not being an amazing incentive.

Edelweiss, however, is a girl who'll be getting level up right off the bat. Probably going to use the reward Manyus from this event to power her up to usable status immediately.

Pretty sure Monday is Winter Rose, Tuesday is Banana Island, Maladaptive.

Maladaptive
04-15-2017, 08:54 PM
Days with Manyu Hunting don't have the Defensive Battles so Wed/Sun seems right.

Pretty sure Monday is Winter Rose, Tuesday is Banana Island, Maladaptive.

Thanks, 20x L5/20 Manyus to Winter Rose second tier Knights it is then :)

Crud, I only have 10, three evolved Golds in Fatsia, Lechenaultia, Camellia, five Bronze (one Evolved L50, the rest L27-18) and two 2 Stars. Don't know if I will be able to 3 medal all the new stages without a lot of RNG luck :/

Myrdin
04-16-2017, 01:36 AM
Wish they dropped the RNG nodes from the 80 stam Manyu mission. Also the fact that there should be no L5 one in there either. Hope this change from DMM comes sooner than later, since it is one of those quality of life improvements that would be really good to have.
Well we just got the 6 RB upgrade so, its just a matter of time (I hope) till we get up to this as well.

maotd
04-16-2017, 01:41 AM
We can't really complain about this 80 stamina manyu/dragon stages since we still have the extra chest bug. Even if we fail one RNG, we still have at least 4 manyu. But I'm agree with no lvl5 ones.

paraphin
04-16-2017, 02:31 AM
i'm with you guys, that would be awesome. todays topic is hardcore manyu farming to feed my new slice rainbows :3
tomorrow i need to farm 8 dragons, i'll need a lot of FGs :/

Myrdin
04-16-2017, 02:32 AM
We can't really complain about this 80 stamina manyu/dragon stages since we still have the extra chest bug. Even if we fail one RNG, we still have at least 4 manyu. But I'm agree with no lvl5 ones.

While that is true I still factored that in. I d much rather take 4 guaranteed chests, all of which are of medium or high rarity, than go for RNG fiesta where you can get just 3 at the worst case scenario with the extra one already accounted for - plus you never know what rarity those chests will be, which is the worst deal. What good are 20 lvl5 dragons when you need to lvl girls from L50 and up.
(Same with the dragons, which are even more frustrating when you need just one or two, and the game drops bunch of small L5 chests on you).

maotd
04-16-2017, 02:52 AM
Actually I just said that to remember that it's still less bad than it should be. I'm not saying that the current 80 stamina maps are better than DMM's. Just, it's better than the original one with RNG+lvl5 crap and no extra chest.

Drip
04-16-2017, 03:15 AM
So, looking forward, next event we're going to get to play Chainsaw Massacre and the third girl in a row that I've been after, Geraniums' competitor with the goggles. And two weeks later, a new 4* is going to get added.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-16-2017, 03:19 AM
Lots of new things coming to our version of the game. A new 4* is really refreshing news, there are so few of them.

Edit: Speaking of news, is there any future updates that let us exchange/dump leftover Perma-Reissued event currency? After regular re-issues or events our extra currency gets turned into gold if I'm not mistaken, but the leftovers from the Perma-Reissue just seems to rot there. It'd be nice to be have a way to get rid of the extras when we're done Completing the maps for the FG and cleared out the store for our girl.

Shillrunner
04-16-2017, 04:22 AM
Wish they dropped the RNG nodes from the 80 stam Manyu mission. Also the fact that there should be no L5 one in there either. Hope this change from DMM comes sooner than later, since it is one of those quality of life improvements that would be really good to have.
Well we just got the 6 RB upgrade so, its just a matter of time (I hope) till we get up to this as well.

Dude, you really need to update your sig. Sakura is already at lv. 70 and has switched places with Dendrobium and you switched Mei Plumblossom for Helenium. :p

Lots of new things coming to our version of the game. A new 4* is really refreshing news, there are so few of them.

Edit: Speaking of news, is there any future updates that let us exchange/dump leftover Perma-Reissued event currency? After regular re-issues or events our extra currency gets turned into gold if I'm not mistaken, but the leftovers from the Perma-Reissue just seems to rot there. It'd be nice to be have a way to get rid of the extras when we're done Completing the maps for the FG and cleared out the store for our girl.

How's that bug thing going for you?

Next event's girls:

Damn, so the one with the funny H-scene face is a 6 star...

Also, no Hit types.

Myrdin
04-16-2017, 04:50 AM
Dude, you really need to update your sig. Sakura is already at lv. 70 and has switched places with Dendrobium and you switched Mei Pl

I know man I know, but I kinda dont reeally care to do so, since whenever you pick my squad you can see the girls present there regardless of my sig :D (laziness - greatest enemy to mankind xd)

Edit: There, updated :D Did I really have to wait for someone to point it out till I got down to it ? I hate you laziness ! :P

Shillrunner
04-16-2017, 05:08 AM
I know man I know, but I kinda dont reeally care to do so, since whenever you pick my squad you can see the girls present there regardless of my sig :D (laziness - greatest enemy to mankind xd)

Edit: There, updated :D Did I really have to wait for someone to point it out till I got down to it ? I hate you laziness ! :P

Yeah, I agree with you. Also, how come your total power in your sig doesn't match with what I'm seeing in the game (it says 88000 over there.)?

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 05:26 AM
Yeah, I agree with you. Also, how come your total power in your sig doesn't match with what I'm seeing in the game (it says 88000 over there.)?

MINUS AFFECTION AND ALL THAT SHIT

Bloodsport Bloom
04-16-2017, 12:16 PM
I like the look of the pierce type and the 6 stars Portraits. The two mages didn't make my interest flare particularly hard, but maybe that'll change. As for no hit types, we've been swarmed with hit types recently so that's kind of a relief.

Haven't had the office glitch lately, hopefully it's gone for good.

Shillrunner
04-16-2017, 01:16 PM
I like the look of the pierce type and the 6 stars Portraits. The two mages didn't make my interest flare particularly hard, but maybe that'll change. As for no hit types, we've been swarmed with hit types recently so that's kind of a relief.

Haven't had the office glitch lately, hopefully it's gone for good.

Still have it, except when I collect a present. Let's hope the next maintenance in about 2 days solves this.

MachThreeSlug
04-16-2017, 10:49 PM

While your own total power adds in ampies and affection bonus I don't think it's added when other people see it.

That doesn't mean that the bonus aren't used when somebody picks that helper squad it just means that they see what the TP is without any bonuses applied.

Maladaptive
04-17-2017, 01:14 AM
Used another 50 FG for a 10+1 to try for Acacia and Poppy. Missed both, but can't complain with 4 new Golds :)

maotd
04-17-2017, 01:32 AM
50 days left before 6* Alstroe Maria. I can't wait anymore ><

Nice roll Maladaptive. I'm jealous of your Pentas.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-17-2017, 02:21 AM
Dang, that's a nice roll. Congrats man.

sniddy
04-17-2017, 05:27 AM
Is anyone getting lots of 'an error occurred' especially during the defensive battles

Eab1990
04-17-2017, 06:16 AM
Only happened to me once, I think.

Maladaptive
04-17-2017, 08:03 AM
Error occurred x 4 this week, always when completing a 3 medal. Three times on PC using Firefox, once on iPhone using Puffin.

Very annoying!

---
Now, for some advice please. Am currently levelling Alpina (slice), Sandersonia (Hit), Laurentia (Pierce), and Lavender (Magic)

Who is best after these gals out of:

SLICE:
Pentas (double damage to 2 enemies, +1-10% attack for squad based on affection)
Nasturtium (2.3 damage and drain, +10% attack for squad members)
Lupine (1.7 damage all, increased crits for squad)
Waterlily with L2 skill and two equip slots (2.4 damage, medium dodge)
Cherry Sage (2.5 damage, -10% attack for 3 enemies)

HIT:
Bipinna Cosmos (1.5 damage all, +15% Shine Crystal drop rate for squad)
Calla (event girl, 2.4 damage, +15% attack for 2 squad members)
Edelweiss (event girl, 2x damage to 2 enemies), +10% heal squad from Pest Nest Nodes)
Canna (event girl, 2.3 damage, increased critical for 2 squad members)
Adonis (event girl, 2.4 damage, +10% attack for 3 squad members)

PIERCE
Night Phlox with L2 skill and two equip slots (2.3 damage and drain HP, +15% attack for 3 squad members)
Iris (1.4 damage all, extra cannon shot)
Anthurium (2.4 damage, +22% attack for squad on turn 1)
Madonna (1.4 damage to enemies 3 times, +10-30% Attack Power each Solar Blast used)

MAGIC:
Epidendrum (2.3x damage, +1.5 activation self for first turn)
Strawberry Candle with two equip slots (2.5x damage, 2-3 normal nodes turned into solar nodes)
Queen of the Night with two equip slots (x3 damage to 2 enemies, 2x squad healing)
Evening Primrose (x2 damage to 2 enemies, +10% Attack power for squad)
German Iris (2.5x damage, +25% Solar Blast damage)

Thanks for any tips!

Eab1990
04-17-2017, 08:47 AM
Oh, the error only popped for me when I started the map, not when I finished it. Just got a "loading failed" error.

kringley
04-17-2017, 09:34 AM
Error occurred x 4 this week, always when completing a 3 medal. Three times on PC using Firefox, once on iPhone using Puffin.

Very annoying!

---
Now, for some advice please. Am currently levelling Alpina (slice), Sandersonia (Hit), Laurentia (Pierce), and Lavender (Magic)

Who is best after these gals out of

Thanks for any tips!

My recommendations based in general usefulness on maps:
Slice: differences aren't huge but I'd favor Lupine for the aoe attack. Cherry sage would be my second choice.

Hit: Edelweiss for sure. Good stats and skills.

Pierce: probably Night Phlox.

Magic: Evening Primrose

If you are wanting some other specific ability then that changes things. I just evolved Adonis so that I'll have a selection of stronger spider web ignore units in future.

Shillrunner
04-17-2017, 10:20 AM
Dipladenia complete. Only two more to go.

AgentFakku
04-17-2017, 01:09 PM
used my 2 saved gold tickets

Got a dupe Poinsettia and a new gurl, Epidendrum

Good I got a dupe Santa Girl for Winter Rose Nation Battle

Bloodsport Bloom
04-17-2017, 01:20 PM
Edit:

Still have it, except when I collect a present. Let's hope the next maintenance in about 2 days solves this.
Just got it again several times in a row, both collecting and raiding didn't solve this time. Running a mission fixed it, but it seems this is still going on.

Now, for some advice please. Thanks for any tips!

Well, what usually catches my eye in girls is usually team/map utility (Or Solar Blast potential but that's just me.)
So I'd probably go with:

SLICE:
Cherry Sage (2.5 damage, -10% attack for 3 enemies) (Debuff girls are very versatile)

HIT:
Edelweiss (event girl, 2x damage to 2 enemies), +10% heal squad from Pest Nest Nodes) (Healing on Pest + Speed buff to squad)
Adonis (event girl, 2.4 damage, +10% attack for 3 squad members) (Whirlwind/SpiderWeb disable is great)

PIERCE
Anthurium (2.4 damage, +22% attack for squad on turn 1) (Best girl in game. Fact. Also Speed buff utility.)

MAGIC:
Queen of the Night with two equip slots (x3 damage to 2 enemies, 2x squad healing) (Double Squad healing)

All of them have some type of ulterior utility they can bring, but I don't really know which of those might be actually important to you or not.
But you should definitely level up Anthurium.

makinaz
04-17-2017, 04:52 PM

Who is best after these gals out of:

Slice: Cherry Sage is extremely good and should have priority.
Hit: None of these are amazing, and will all be replaced eventually. Just pick who you like.
Pierce: Night Phlox easily. Her attack is off the chart compared to other gold girls. She will be very important to you in Whale Ship.
Magic: Epidemdrum is the best of this lot. But since your QOTN has two slots, I give her the nod instead.

Maladaptive
04-18-2017, 03:37 AM
Thanks to for all the suggestions, really helpful :)

Bloodsport Bloom
04-18-2017, 11:00 PM
Hmmm... Wonder what today's new Anniversary gacha will be like. Hopefully something good. If it's not FG based I might end up blowing a few of mine on Stam regens today to make up for lost time and actually grind the Manyu daily map - both those colours fit my new 6 Stars.

sniddy
04-18-2017, 11:50 PM
Are the 'all FG' daily log in tickets very rare or just mixed in with the first few months as a welcome bonus? I don't think I've seen one in around 5 - 6 months now

Zandel
04-18-2017, 11:57 PM
Are the 'all FG' daily log in tickets very rare or just mixed in with the first few months as a welcome bonus? I don't think I've seen one in around 5 - 6 months now

You only see that one 2 (maybe 3) times then it's gone for good. A shame really, it would be nice to see it more often, maybe every 10th pane so as not to be too generous but still be often enough to keep people logging in every day.

Shillrunner
04-19-2017, 07:41 AM
You only see that one 2 (maybe 3) times then it's gone for good. A shame really, it would be nice to see it more often, maybe every 10th pane so as not to be too generous but still be often enough to keep people logging in every day.

Well, there's that 6 star after 350 days that might do the trick aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... Wonder what today's new Anniversary gacha will be like. Hopefully something good. If it's not FG based I might end up blowing a few of mine on Stam regens today to make up for lost time and actually grind the Manyu daily map - both those colours fit my new 6 Stars.

I just saw that your total power went down with 7000.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-19-2017, 08:29 AM
Yep, Daisy/Ardisia broke high enough TP to survive a fight long enough to warrant being taken off the bench. Will need to update my sig later today when they get more Manyus fed into them. I was too impatient to not see Daisy in my lead squad, to be honest. :P

They're both fighting over the same Gifts so that's unfortunate. Daisy will get priority because she's in squad 1, and her evolution day rolls around a day earlier, so my TP's going to be super low for a while. (Lower than usual ahahaha)

maotd
04-19-2017, 10:25 AM
You see it two times.
First, it's 1 FG every day for 10 days. The second is 1 FG one day, 2FG the second day, for 10 days. And that's all. After that, it's just the classical panel with 2FG at day 5 and 10.

And event if there is a 6* for 350 days login, it's not related to the panel. The 6* comes with the every 50 days (I think it's that?) reward and not as a reward of the panel. So, we need more 10 FG panels.

Eab1990
04-19-2017, 10:58 AM
They only recently added more FG login cards on DMM, don't expect it anytime soon on Nutaku.

Shillrunner
04-19-2017, 01:02 PM
Game's up again.

And so is the "Office" bug...

Myrdin
04-19-2017, 01:03 PM
Well, so far I have not received my rewards. I suppose its the same as usual and they will be distributed within next few days.

paraphin
04-19-2017, 01:07 PM
same here, i hope they don't forgett us :P
need some red manyus atm..

Maladaptive
04-19-2017, 01:09 PM
Well, so far I have not received my rewards. I suppose its the same as usual and they will be distributed within next few days.

It states ->

"Love Knight" is now LIVE along with three new amazing Flower Knights. Check it out! The voting system from the previous event is now closed. Check the final results. The rewards will be send soon.

Shillrunner
04-19-2017, 03:15 PM
I think Myrdin might like this:

Myrdin
04-19-2017, 03:31 PM
I think Myrdin might like this:

Do you mean the 2 people who have Helenium ? Yaai for them :3 They just got a loving adorable Waifu who already treats you as her husband (my heart of Iron is melting). Or do you mean the fact that the people form a natural lvl up going from lvl 97.98.99 to 100 ? :D
You`ll have to throw me a bone here m8 ;)

Shillrunner
04-19-2017, 03:38 PM
Do you mean the 2 people who have Helenium ? Yaai for them :3 They just got a loving adorable Waifu who already treats you as her husband (my heart of Iron is melting). Or do you mean the fact that the people form a natural lvl up going from lvl 97.98.99 to 100 ? :D

Helenium users Ravie & Rinatey.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-20-2017, 04:18 AM
Word of advice to you, Bloodsport. GET MOUNTAIN LILY! She's really good!.

(Redirecting this from the Discord thread to not clutter that up)
Yeah, she's on my "Must Finish ASAP" list. Have 1.7k of Dipla's seals, got all 11 Elder Dragons I need farmed, and I have only 100 more Edelweiss seals to grab, so hopefully today will be finishing up getting Dipla/Edelweiss so I can start working on Mountain Lily. Probably going to skip clearing out the Event shop this time and just get Buttercup/Her Upgrades/Event Jewellery and limit my LG farming so I can fully catch myself up. My alt is probably going to put off getting Mountain Lily for a bit so I can get enough LGs that account's Rainbow Skillbloom/Hard Manyu farm to get Maple into the rotation ASAP.

Drip
04-20-2017, 04:21 AM
You may soon see another Helenium in your helper list. I'm still leveling her, but I plan to have her replace Rose in my Counter squad, and set that squad as Helper squad. Although only a true Hyper Ninja knows how to handle every situation and will naturally be leading the squad :D

Shillrunner
04-20-2017, 10:21 AM
Does anyone actually have a picture (Normal sized) from Trumpzilla aka The Giant?

Perfect Memebait.

- - - Updated - - -

Deceided to spend the last 200 NG that I had on the New one and the Premium Gacha.

The new one gave me a 3 star, the Premium one however:

Even though it's just a 4 star, I'm not complaining. I've always been quite lucky with draws from the Premium Gacha for some reason.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-20-2017, 10:55 AM
Nice Di Yu get. She was my first girl, such a solid tanky mage.

Her H-Scene is a little boring and I dislike the way she ends her sentences (It stopped being cute a while ago for me) but she will always be my first.

Eab1990
04-20-2017, 10:59 AM
Mokou is always cute desu?

I also like how she says "danjite" all the time.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-20-2017, 12:00 PM
Does anyone actually have a picture (Normal sized) from Trumpzilla aka The Giant?

Perfect Memebait.

I would also like this.
I also vote we call the Choco boss "ChocoTrump". I really liked the Trumpzilla moniker.

AgentFakku
04-20-2017, 01:24 PM

Here you go, y'all

Bloodsport Bloom
04-20-2017, 01:26 PM
Aww man, thanks Hungry, you da man.

Shillrunner
04-20-2017, 01:41 PM

Thanks, HungryHunter.

Myrdin
04-20-2017, 02:41 PM
Build that wall, BUILD that WALL, BUILD THAT WALL !!!

For the Pestdom, make pests great again ! :D

maotd
04-20-2017, 03:02 PM
Okay. Actually lvl20 Blue Manyu is a 2* spear girl.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/d/7/c/bluemanyu-5217fea.jpg

Myrdin
04-20-2017, 03:07 PM
Okay. Actually lvl20 Blue Manyu is a 2* spear girl.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/d/7/c/bluemanyu-5217fea.jpg

Interesting !
Dont know the sprite of that one. Might wanna try that one particular manyu and see if gets Evolved into a Flower Knight :D

Bloodsport Bloom
04-20-2017, 03:11 PM

This killed me. Third one was pretty good too.

wolf
04-20-2017, 11:57 PM

Thanks, HungryHunter.

LMAO xD
that is gold !!!

paraphin
04-21-2017, 04:46 AM
lol we realy need that lvl booster for equpiment. there are so much event equip but i have not enough coins to lvl it all up :/
especially the bracelets need a lot of coins...

Unregistered
04-21-2017, 05:41 AM
hello guys, was wondering if anybody still has the 10+1 simulator from the jpn version. could anyone link it for me?

paraphin
04-21-2017, 05:48 AM
hello guys, was wondering if anybody still has the 10+1 simulator from the jpn version. could anyone link it for me?

http://flowergacha.web.fc2.com/index.html

Shillrunner
04-21-2017, 07:01 AM
Is it true that there are actually maps in the story that occasionally drop manyus & ampies?

paraphin
04-21-2017, 07:21 AM
Is it true that there are actually maps in the story that occasionally drop manyus & ampies?

i can confirm ampys, but not manyus.

Shillrunner
04-21-2017, 07:23 AM
i can confirm ampys, but not manyus.

Which one's drop Ampys?

paraphin
04-21-2017, 07:36 AM
Which one's drop Ampys?

i think from mission 12 onwards. but it's not that you get one ampy a mission, they are very rare.
it's a waste, just farm the 80 stam event mission, you have the same chance of getting ampys there and you get more coins and LCs.
12-5 is only better with exp and gacha seeds. but who cares about that...

Zandel
04-21-2017, 09:42 AM
i think from mission 12 onwards. but it's not that you get one ampy a mission, they are very rare.
it's a waste, just farm the 80 stam event mission, you have the same chance of getting ampys there and you get more coins and LCs.
12-5 is only better with exp and gacha seeds. but who cares about that...

The main reason to farm 12-5 vs event 80 stam map is the high chance to get the 80 stam secret garden that is 3-4 manyu of lvl 20-100.
Gold wise event 80 stam and 2x12-5 are about the same with 12-5 giving more seeds on average but rarely LCs.

The main deciding factor should be this: Do you have 20 x lvl 70 gold+ girls yet?
If you do then event map is more worth for those LCs to buy Skillblooms (especially the 6* one per month).
If you do not then do event enough to max out the event girl then go back to 12-5 and manyu dailies to get those levels.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-21-2017, 09:59 AM
Life Crystals only drop in the Advanced/Expert stages of the Current Event (Not Re-isssued.)
Ampies can drop in the Expert level of the Current Event. Regular level 5 Manyu can be found in the current Intermediate/Beginner stages of our current Event map*. (Can only confirm the Intermediate, but someone in Discord mentioned Beginner as well.)
12-X *Be it 12-3/12-5* can drop Ampies and gifts but never Manyu from the base mission. It does have a high chance to spawn a SG, but personally it seems like 12-3 spawns SGs more regularly than 12-5, which seems to prefer spawning raidbosses-this could just be my own bad luck though.

While the rate of Ampie drops is lower in 12-X compared to Expert Event maps, you have to consider that 12-5 is half the stamina cost. So RNG plays a factor across multiple runs. Expert Event maps also drop LGs, so if you get a rare chest in that map it's only a 50/50 chance of an Ampie or something along those lines, but 12-X drops only Ampies from rare chests, so if you really don't need the Skillblooms from the LG exchange then farming 12-3 is probably the best way to mass accumulate Ampies normally, because you just more runs per Stamina. It's also not that uncommon to get 2 Ampies from one 12-5/12-3 run, at least I think so. Usually every 20th run or so you can find 2 Ampies per run.

I know the missions from 13-X can also drop Ampies, but they have less chests per mission so they're not really worth farming for them. Cannot confirm missions 14-1 onward as I haven't gone that far. (Trying to full clear chapter 13 first.)

Edit: BIG NEWS! They fixed the Disconut typo. Nameless finally getting his shit together.

MachThreeSlug
04-21-2017, 12:40 PM
The Disconut may of been fixed but it shall live on in our hearts forever more.

Not gonna lie. That has to be one of my favourite typos in a while. XD

Shillrunner
04-21-2017, 12:53 PM
The Disconut may of been fixed but it shall live on in our hearts forever more.

Not gonna lie. That has to be one of my favourite typos in a while. XD

And on the internet since, iirc, maotd made a screenshot from it. :p

Bloodsport Bloom
04-21-2017, 01:41 PM
Purple Elder dragons are kicking my ass today. 7 80 Stamina runs and I'm at... 1 dragon. :( Feels bad after getting 1-2 Elders every run yesterday.

Shillrunner
04-21-2017, 01:49 PM
This killed me. Third one was pretty good too.

He's going to make every single pest "Bugged Up". :p

Unregistered
04-21-2017, 01:49 PM
when will the 50 flower gem for rainbow skill bloom return in the shop :O. I rather use my 100 flower gem on them than doing a 10+1

Shillrunner
04-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Purple Elder dragons are kicking my ass today. 7 80 Stamina runs and I'm at... 1 dragon. :( Feels bad after getting 1-2 Elders every run yesterday.

I have 6. :D

Now I only need 5 more levels and 18% affection to evolve her.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-21-2017, 01:59 PM
when will the 50 flower gem for rainbow skill bloom return in the shop :O. I rather use my 100 flower gem on them than doing a 10+1

We don't know, they don't appear regularly. Don't waste your FGs on the Skillbloom. Get the Dressbloom if they do return though. You can get Skillblooms for your Life Crystals.

@Mindrunner: Ardisia at 60 since last night just waiting for me to get my act together. Just found 2 more, hopefully I won't need a stamina refill to get the last two. Ran out of Manyus for Daisy because this Dragon farming went so bad. :(

All my good luck got drained in that last Maple pull it seems. Ohh well, it was going to run out sooner or later.

Edit: It seems like the bosses for 12-5 don't attack twice anymore for me since the new patch. Wonder if this was intentional or not.

Unregistered
04-21-2017, 05:10 PM
A real dev would have embraced the disconut. Make it a fesitval.

Edit: It seems like the bosses for 12-5 don't attack twice anymore for me since the new patch. Wonder if this was intentional or not.

I don't think anything outside of the level-up boss attacks twice now. It's gotta be a bug.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-21-2017, 05:34 PM
Made a mention of it on the Issues channel in Discord. Hopefully Blobz or An gets around to answering it.

We need a Disconut Festival Event, complete with a Disconut gear set. Nutaku only.

Drip
04-21-2017, 11:50 PM
Just got onto a new login card and thought something looked different from the usual:

http://i.imgur.com/CHVhWKZ.png

2nd grade presents instead of 3rd grade, coins, and a life crystal. Nice, it's an improvement in my book. :)

makinaz
04-21-2017, 11:58 PM
It's a start, at least...

Bloodsport Bloom
04-22-2017, 01:13 AM
Between her jazzy dance moves and the way she's been pulling these things out of my gathers, Madonna is pulling for my new favourite girl.

That "daaaahling" every time I log in/find a SG is a nice bonus too.

Shillrunner
04-22-2017, 05:04 AM
Between her jazzy dance moves and the way she's been pulling these things out of my gathers, Madonna is pulling for my new favourite girl.

That "daaaahling" every time I log in/find a SG is a nice bonus too.

She speaks english like Dogwood? And don't you mean FG?

maotd
04-22-2017, 05:13 AM
Best gather ever:
I love you Rain Lily.

paraphin
04-22-2017, 05:22 AM
Best gather ever:
I love you Rain Lily.

haha nice, she got you peeking at her pantsu, so she got you only some coins :D

Shillrunner
04-22-2017, 06:02 AM
How do you know when a girl is maxed out on Ampies? does the blue color change to green or something? Just wondering.

Edit: got this new annoying thing since yesterday. When clicking on "Fast Forward" and switching it off after the battle ends, "Fast Forward" gets automatically turned on. Clearing cache & refreshing the page does help, but if I click on "Fast Forward", it happens again...

paraphin
04-22-2017, 06:45 AM
How do you know when a girl is maxed out on Ampies? does the blue color change to green or something? Just wondering.

Edit: got this new annoying thing since yesterday. When clicking on "Fast Forward" and switching it off after the battle ends, "Fast Forward" gets automatically turned on. Clearing cache & refreshing the page does help, but if I click on "Fast Forward", it happens again...

i hope that clear enough

Shillrunner
04-22-2017, 08:04 AM
i hope that clear enough

Thanks, saving those pics.

Edit: took me long enough. No HP boost in her stats, sadly.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-22-2017, 12:05 PM
She speaks english like Dogwood? And don't you mean FG?

She pronounces her Darlings in English and it's adorable. She does it both on log in and finding a Secret Garden, not when finding anything though. She's just got a little sing-song chant for that. http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Madonna?highlight=Madonna

Shillrunner
04-22-2017, 01:48 PM
She pronounces her Darlings in English and it's adorable. She does it both on log in and finding a Secret Garden, not when finding anything though. She's just got a little sing-song chant for that. http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Madonna?highlight=Madonna

Sounds more like "Darimo" and "Dari". She does however say "Thank You".

Bloodsport Bloom
04-22-2017, 03:27 PM
Haven't noticed the Thank you yet, as my sound is usually off. I'll keep an ear out for that one.

And I agree, it's a little broken sounding, but that type of odd sounding pronunciation is refreshing.

Edit: Finished up Dipla/Edelweiss/Buttercup's events, now time to farm some Chocos to get the currency for Phase 2 and then start the new Perma-Reissue. Unfortunately, almost every Manyu I've found all day was Blue or Red or Purple. So Daisy's still slacking as far as levels are going.

Wondering if it might be worth switching Rose out for Nasturtium/Scarlet Tulip for my helper squad for the rest of the Level Up Raid. Scarlet would bring a nice second raid boss boost to go with the team, but Nasturtium brings a flat bonus and crit chance, which isn't great but might help deal some extra burst damage, and gets the Slice damage bonus. Might try both of them out and see which one gives me better damage on average/dies less.

Shillrunner
04-23-2017, 01:24 PM
This place seems better for this stuff:

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't noticed the Thank you yet, as my sound is usually off. I'll keep an ear out for that one.

And I agree, it's a little broken sounding, but that type of odd sounding pronunciation is refreshing.

Edit: Finished up Dipla/Edelweiss/Buttercup's events, now time to farm some Chocos to get the currency for Phase 2 and then start the new Perma-Reissue. Unfortunately, almost every Manyu I've found all day was Blue or Red or Purple. So Daisy's still slacking as far as levels are going.

Wondering if it might be worth switching Rose out for Nasturtium/Scarlet Tulip for my helper squad for the rest of the Level Up Raid. Scarlet would bring a nice second raid boss boost to go with the team, but Nasturtium brings a flat bonus and crit chance, which isn't great but might help deal some extra burst damage, and gets the Slice damage bonus. Might try both of them out and see which one gives me better damage on average/dies less.

You already did. Total power went up, btw.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-23-2017, 09:52 PM
Yeah, I decided that Daisy's finally doing enough Pierce damage to warrant moving Rose to my SB team for now. Nasturtium got the slot because Scarlet's still only level 35 Evolved, what with Ardisia/Convallaria/QotN/Ginkgo and her all fighting for the same colour manyu. Going to get Ardisia from 40 to 50 Evolved, then do Scarlet, Conva, QotN, then Ginkgo.

I tried Scarlet in my 2nd Formation as the sub for Rose and I actually output a noticeably larger amount of damage when fighting the Chocotrump but I don't want my Helper Squad's power to drop again so hard right after getting Daisy up to a solid point. Her damage/speed is pretty bad compared to Nasturtium at the moment outside of the raid boss fight so I'll switch her in once her raw stats catch up.

Crit isn't amazing as an ability slot but the blanket 10% Attack from Nasturtium + 20% from Christmas + 15% from Alpinia + 25% from Hypericum will just have to do, with RNGesus hopefully blessing people with Daisy's 30% boosts landing on Alpinia/Hypericum. 70% whole team buff isn't much but it's a start.

I finally broke 300K power though. Which feels nice considering last event I was still only at 220K. Hopefully I'll break the 350K mark before my 75th login.

Those Disconut memes are gold. It's a shame Discord doesn't have anyone posting any Disconut stuff. They're pretty much acting like it never happened when we should all be embracing The Nut.

kringley
04-24-2017, 05:19 AM
Had the Winter Rose 2-1 WDB error out at the end twice, so no credit for the stage. Especially annoying since one of those times was a three medal. Both times it happened I had pulled a rare chest during the run, all other times with no rare chest the stage completed normally.

Myrdin
04-24-2017, 05:31 AM
Looks like new Bloomed forms have been released on DMM (or are soon to be that is). One of them is for you Keria lovers ;)
Source: FB FKG DMM (mostly) group.

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18119380_424956681196149_169309936723203846_n.jpg? oh=df4ed312fa4323099d005a1198431a47&oe=597CB909

Seems like they turned her from a mature beauty into a teenager. Not sure if I am a fan of this change.

makinaz
04-24-2017, 05:47 AM
Don't like it. She looks super cool as she is now. Fortunately we should be able keep her evolved look.

Drip
04-24-2017, 06:00 AM
Is the other Cherry Sage? She's a pretty solid girl already, so I wonder what bonus she'd get for her Bloomed form.

makinaz
04-24-2017, 06:22 AM
Is the other Cherry Sage? She's a pretty solid girl already, so I wonder what bonus she'd get for her Bloomed form.

That's Star Lily.

Myrdin
04-24-2017, 06:50 AM

Cherry Sage already has a Bloomed form. And yep if Nutaku follows up on DMM, then she gets boosted rather nicely. (Included HP drain attribute to her Active ability)

Shillrunner
04-24-2017, 07:09 AM
Yeah, I decided that Daisy's finally doing enough Pierce damage to warrant moving Rose to my SB team for now. Nasturtium got the slot because Scarlet's still only level 35 Evolved, what with Ardisia/Convallaria/QotN/Ginkgo and her all fighting for the same colour manyu. Going to get Ardisia from 40 to 50 Evolved, then do Scarlet, Conva, QotN, then Ginkgo.

I tried Scarlet in my 2nd Formation as the sub for Rose and I actually output a noticeably larger amount of damage when fighting the Chocotrump but I don't want my Helper Squad's power to drop again so hard right after getting Daisy up to a solid point. Her damage/speed is pretty bad compared to Nasturtium at the moment outside of the raid boss fight so I'll switch her in once her raw stats catch up.

Crit isn't amazing as an ability slot but the blanket 10% Attack from Nasturtium + 20% from Christmas + 15% from Alpinia + 25% from Hypericum will just have to do, with RNGesus hopefully blessing people with Daisy's 30% boosts landing on Alpinia/Hypericum. 70% whole team buff isn't much but it's a start.

I finally broke 300K power though. Which feels nice considering last event I was still only at 220K. Hopefully I'll break the 350K mark before my 75th login.

Those Disconut memes are gold. It's a shame Discord doesn't have anyone posting any Disconut stuff. They're pretty much acting like it never happened when we should all be embracing The Nut.

Not a fan of the FKG discord page. Too much spam & spammers (like with many chatsites).

Edit: to be more precise:

smr
04-24-2017, 07:27 AM
regarding Cherry Sage, she got life leech included to her skill 10 months after she got implemented so if Nutaku is following the same update builds then we should be seeing her getting that ability pretty soon, perhaps next month along with the first anniversary Disconut deals.

makinaz
04-24-2017, 07:53 AM
Shouldn't we have the pre-bloom Waterlily buff by now? I haven't looked at her in ages but I think she's still weak. Not sure if they are on the same schedule for buffing characters.

Shillrunner
04-24-2017, 08:25 AM
Is there a map that spawns raid bosses more often? Sick & tired of the fact that you hardly see a raid boss anymore...

twilightdream
04-24-2017, 09:03 AM
Not a fan of the FKG discord page. Too much spam & spammers (like with many chatsites).

Edit: to be more precise:

There are only 2 things usefull in discord.
Pinned MSG and blame Nameless section other is just for fun.
Too much waifus factor in there.

Shillrunner
04-24-2017, 10:42 AM
Nice find.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-24-2017, 01:11 PM
@Mindrunner: Nice FG find. Always a good day when your girl finds one. I see I am the baby of your list. D: I've got a ways to climb yet.

Discord's nice for when you've got a few minutes to kill between runs/waiting for a day's reset. I'm still new enough to the game that when the rare informational conversation happens I can still learn from it, so I've gotten used to skimming the day's chat quickly for a minute to see if any tips got thrown out. Most of the useful stuff gets bogged down under all the crap though.

Shillrunner
04-24-2017, 02:47 PM
@Mindrunner: Nice FG find. Always a good day when your girl finds one. I see I am the baby of your list. D: I've got a ways to climb yet.

Discord's nice for when you've got a few minutes to kill between runs/waiting for a day's reset. I'm still new enough to the game that when the rare informational conversation happens I can still learn from it, so I've gotten used to skimming the day's chat quickly for a minute to see if any tips got thrown out. Most of the useful stuff gets bogged down under all the crap though.

Based on your first team's total power: yes, you're the only one below 70000.
Based on Total power in general: There are a few that are around 300000, but their 1st team's total power is above 71000.

Maladaptive
04-25-2017, 03:45 AM
That feeling when you do 5x 80 Stamina maps and get zero L100 Bloom Dragons :/

Shillrunner
04-25-2017, 03:58 AM

AT 11:00 UTC! (filling in for Sharkyboys)

That feeling when you do 5x 80 Stamina maps and get zero L100 Bloom Dragons :/

I know that feeling, dude.

skasio
04-25-2017, 04:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/xfbfHOT.png

Bloodsport Bloom
04-25-2017, 04:30 AM
It seems like we now have regular warning prior to our updates/maintenance. A good change of pace. I'm looking forward to the second stage of this event/event shop refill, more event gear is never a bad thing and Ampies I don't have to farm for are always welcome.

Hopefully the new ampies/manyu from the second stage of the shop give me enough of a boost to get to the Lvl.15 raidboss tonight. Kind of intimidated after how hard Maotd and everyone said they hit after level 12 so but I've got about 800 Chocolates to spam. If all else fails, I'm just gonna throw my team at the brick wall over and over again until it comes down.

Shillrunner
04-25-2017, 04:46 AM
It seems like we now have regular warning prior to our updates/maintenance. A good change of pace. I'm looking forward to the second stage of this event/event shop refill, more event gear is never a bad thing and Ampies I don't have to farm for are always welcome.

Hopefully the new ampies/manyu from the second stage of the shop give me enough of a boost to get to the Lvl.15 raidboss tonight. Kind of intimidated after how hard Maotd and everyone said they hit after level 12 so but I've got about 800 Chocolates to spam. If all else fails, I'm just gonna throw my team at the brick wall over and over again until it comes down.

I quitted after the lv.10 boss. have around 4952. Don't fret about what you can't get. Try to pick the stuff that you really want first. And remember, it's just a game.

Also:

Too much spare time. Should boot up one of the games I bought on GOG before the end of 2016.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-25-2017, 04:49 AM
Oh, I've got enough shop currency to buy out all of the phase 2 shop. I meant I have 800 or so boss-summon Chocolates left, or about 40 boss fights. I uh... went a little overboard farming the event maps again.

If you told me more Disconuts were coming I'd have my wallet ready and waiting. (Although I find it amusing how quick they were to fix that particular typo when dozens of other typos/grammar mistakes are just laying around the game.)

twilightdream
04-25-2017, 05:07 AM
I'm planing to do phase 2 of Love Knight event for only free gems.
I already have enough point to trade all goods in shop.
So just leave it behind.

That enhancement boss not so worth to take down except you have some choco to spare.
Just want to sit and wait for new re-issued on Thursday.

Shillrunner
04-25-2017, 05:10 AM
Oh, I've got enough shop currency to buy out all of the phase 2 shop. I meant I have 800 or so boss-summon Chocolates left, or about 40 boss fights. I uh... went a little overboard farming the event maps again.

Only a little? :p

If you told me more Disconuts were coming I'd have my wallet ready and waiting. (Although I find it amusing how quick they were to fix that particular typo when dozens of other typos/grammar mistakes are just laying around the game.)

But those weren't in the announcement bar, so.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm planing to do phase 2 of Love Knight event for only free gems.
I already have enough point to trade all goods in shop.
So just leave it behind.

That enhancement boss not so worth to take down except you have some choco to spare.
Just want to sit and wait for new re-issued on Thursday.

Same here (never pass free FG's) and that would be Gentian.

Myrdin
04-25-2017, 05:22 AM
So I was wondering...

Are you guys doing those re-issues out of boredom, or to get the girls ?
I know some of you are relatively new players and missed out on some of the girls, but considering in this event in particular we has a lot of free time (I am not complaining mind you, its good to have a bit more off time since usually its multiple farming events in a row, and sometimes it is really hard to make it to deadline on time) and I was wondering whether you are getting a second copy of the girls, just to filling in some of the down time we got with this event. :)

Shillrunner
04-25-2017, 05:34 AM
So I was wondering...

I know some of you are relatively new players and missed out on some of the girls, but considering in this event in particular we has a lot of free time (I am not complaining mind you, its good to have a bit more off time since usually its multiple farming events in a row, and sometimes it is really hard to make it to deadline on time) and I was wondering whether you are getting a second copy of the girls, just to filling in some of the down time we got with this event. :)

I started around the beginning of November when Mirabillis and Lavender's re-issue ended. So, I want to get them. Except with the permanent ones:

1. Lavender: didn't have her, so yes wanted her.
2. Edelweiss: got her 2 days before the end of the re-issued event, but never got her skill or dressblooms.
3. Mountain Lily: got her from the Premium Gacha (as odd as that may sound (even odder that she only needed the same amount of dragons as a 4 star...)) and her blooms from the re-issued one months ago. In her case, I want to see how the story ends, plus free FG's.

I'm almost done with these, except for Mirabillis and Gentian.

Oh, and one item for Monostropastrum, since I never got her last skillbloom. And the other 2 girls from the Collect Events (never compete in those, since I hate these), Rainlily and the one from the loli gacha (forgot her name).

twilightdream
04-25-2017, 05:49 AM
If I already got the girl I will only do re-issue / perma for fun and for free gems.
But right now with fewer RB and I still don't have many event girl.
I spam the lowest stamina re-issue / perma map for RB, and also get (a little) event currency.

I think if nutaku FKGs can survived long enough we all will be busy with future content.

Shillrunner
04-25-2017, 07:05 AM
Say, is this game up again? I saw someone posting that "this maintenance didn't take that long".

paraphin
04-25-2017, 07:08 AM
If I already got the girl I will only do re-issue / perma for fun and for free gems.

+1

around 300 stamina for 2 gems is a good deal

twilightdream
04-25-2017, 07:44 AM
+1

around 300 stamina for 2 gems is a good deal

You got 480 stamina everyday so what's a big deal son?

skasio
04-25-2017, 07:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qdyN9BW.png

http://i.imgur.com/KB8QhPf.png
Finally. Now, all I need is to save gems and get her some dressblooms.

Myrdin
04-25-2017, 08:21 AM
Am I the only one sick and tired of having to click 10 times to clear one thing from the Shop ?

Is it so much to ask of Nutaku to implement a counter allowing you to add or retract how much of a particular item you wish to purchase ?
Its a quality of life thing that seems banal but actually is quite important. I dont fancy myself having to hit the button a hundred times just to clear bunch of items from shop.

Eab1990
04-25-2017, 08:30 AM
So I was wondering...

Neither. Completion for completion's sake.

Though I won't say no to, say, 10 Lavenders to beat the shit out of a Convallaria in garden, or something.

Shillrunner
04-25-2017, 08:34 AM
Am I the only one sick and tired of having to click 10 times to clear one thing from the Shop ?

Is it so much to ask of Nutaku to implement a counter allowing you to add or retract how much of a particular item you wish to purchase ?
Its a quality of life thing that seems banal but actually is quite important. I dont fancy myself having to hit the button a hundred times just to clear bunch of items from shop.

It's finger training, dude. :D

kringley
04-25-2017, 09:23 AM
I'm only doing two more reissues, and some of monotro since I didn't get all the blooms the first time around. Slowly working through the lavender reissue since I didn't have her at all. Past that I'll probably not bother unless there's something more useful for me to do with a second copy.

paraphin
04-25-2017, 10:16 AM
You got 480 stamina everyday so what's a big deal son?

what do you mean? clearing the 8 stages of the reissue costs around 300 stam, and you get 2 gems, so: good deal.

just cleared the shop, i've got >60 ampy now but no coins to feed them alpinia :<

Shillrunner
04-25-2017, 10:23 AM
Eh, dude?

Bloodsport Bloom
04-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Busted. You caught me mid team re-arrange.

Once I got Ardisia full affection/at 50 she actually had higher stats than my other three Rainbows in the squad so I switched out Nasturtium for Ardisia. 5% extra attack buff/more raw stats/40% SB bonus damage instead of slice weakness and crit seemed like a good trade.

With all the goodies from the shop though I've gotten Hypericum past the halfway mark on Ampies. Feels good man.

twilightdream
04-25-2017, 12:15 PM
what do you mean? clearing the 8 stages of the reissue costs around 300 stam, and you get 2 gems, so: good deal.

just cleared the shop, i've got >60 ampy now but no coins to feed them alpinia :<

You just said same like one random guy chat with me on discord.
He make fun of me and said it more worth to use stamina for farming amps
then run through re-issue to get only 2 gems.

A moment I think you are that guy if not I'm no any offence.

paraphin
04-25-2017, 12:26 PM
You just said same like one random guy chat with me on discord.
He make fun of me and said it more worth to use stamina for farming amps
then run through re-issue to get only 2 gems.

A moment I think you are that guy if not I'm no any offence.

oh, ok no problem ^^
i just join discord sometimes to check up the news and leave again, but not to idle around.
and if i join the channel, i'm named "paraphin" like here on the board or ingame.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-26-2017, 12:30 AM
Today starts off well.

Man I've seen so many squads with Cherry on them lately that she's really starting to grow on me. Don't know why she never seemed to interest me before, she's a great hit type.

Shillrunner
04-26-2017, 03:11 AM
Today starts off well.

Man I've seen so many squads with Cherry on them lately that she's really starting to grow on me. Don't know why she never seemed to interest me before, she's a great hit type.

Currently have 40 of those. Almost enough for another 10+1 pull. :cool:

Bloodsport Bloom
04-26-2017, 03:24 AM
That was my 50th and normally I'd just 10+1 right now and hope for Wax Vine but honestly after my last 10+1 I highly doubt I'm going to get a decent roll. Dunno if I should grow a pair and roll for her or save for Scotch Broom/Saffron/Apricot. :/

Shine Crystal drop isn't really a huge seller but she'd be a good support for Ardisia's eventual squad and I like her better than Cactus for that roll. Cactus is great but... She doesn't have a chainsaw.

Shillrunner
04-26-2017, 03:28 AM
That was my 50th and normally I'd just 10+1 right now and hope for Wax Vine but honestly after my last 10+1 I highly doubt I'm going to get a decent roll. Dunno if I should grow a pair and roll for her or save for Scotch Broom/Saffron/Apricot. :/

Shine Crystal drop isn't really a huge seller but she'd be a good support for Ardisia's eventual squad and I like her better than Cactus for that roll. Cactus is great but... She doesn't have a chainsaw.

Was that with FG's or NG? Because my crap rolls were all with NG, so.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-26-2017, 03:45 AM
The Maple roll was a 50FG, which was my last roll I've done/did on my alt. I think I've only ever gotten 1 roll without a gold but it came with Ardisia (Paid NGold 5$ roll or so last week) and the worst roll I've done with no rainbows is 1 new/1 dupe gold, that one was a 50FG roll. Honestly I can't say I've had a bad roll yet, and now that I've been playing for a while I'm realising that this good luck streak ain't gonna last much longer. (Not that I'm complaining, I've had more than my fair share of beginner's luck with the gacha by now, someone else deserves it.)

Shillrunner
04-26-2017, 04:37 AM
After 3 weeks, that "office" error FINALLY disappeared!

Now to find out if that "Fast Forward" issue is still there...

Maladaptive
04-26-2017, 05:35 AM
10+1 draw - pretty decent!

Drip
04-26-2017, 05:58 AM
10+1 draw - pretty decent!

Oh, including a new Apple, grats on that! Definitevely one of the stronger gold units available.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-26-2017, 06:00 AM
The new Nun girl Hungry's hungry for, Helia and Apple, all new and an Evening Primrose dupe to top it off. Nice score, especially that Apple. Her running animation is really amusing. Congrats, Maladaptive!

Eab1990
04-26-2017, 06:58 AM
Hoo boy.

Last night felt like a great time to yolo roll, and I was right.

Three single-roll golds in a row, though I annoyingly got Veronica instead of Balloon. The other two were Gerbera and Setaria dupes.

Maladaptive
04-26-2017, 10:04 AM
Oh, including a new Apple, grats on that! Definitevely one of the stronger gold units available.

Thanks for the tip Drip, I wouldn't have picked that Apple was a stronger unit. Will prioritise her over Queen of the Night, Evening Primrose and Strawberry Candle as the next magic gold to level up into a squad.

- - - Updated - - -

The new Nun girl Hungry's hungry for, Helia and Apple, all new and an Evening Primrose dupe to top it off. Nice score, especially that Apple. Her running animation is really amusing. Congrats, Maladaptive!

Thanks dude, looking forward to checking her out. Hope she has a cute skill animation too!

Bloodsport Bloom
04-26-2017, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the tip Drip, I wouldn't have picked that Apple was a stronger unit.

She's great to have around because of the 1.2 Skill Activation Based on Affection for your team. Really strong with Cybidium, I've found.

Maladaptive
04-26-2017, 12:07 PM
She's great to have around because of the 1.2 Skill Activation Based on Affection for your team. Really strong with Cybidium, I've found.

That's cool. I have evolved Kale (L70) and evolved Geranium(L67) in my first team and Oxydendrum in another as she is only level 47 evolved. Waiting to get evolved are Laurentia (L60) and Madonna (L21) and I may have another 1-2 1.2 activation Golds in the wings so should be able to do a full activation squad in the coming weeks :)

I have 43 golds now and am not familiar with them all yet as so many are new (some great 10+1 draws in the last few weeks plus all the Event/Reissued girls too).

Shillrunner
04-26-2017, 01:04 PM
After 3 weeks, that "office" error FINALLY disappeared!

Never mind. Probably just lucky...

Bloodsport Bloom
04-26-2017, 05:14 PM
I've still been getting the office error, for what it's worth. Also stamina glitches, though Discord does not seem to care compared to the more recent office issues. More than once this week I've gotten 100 stamina randomly from gathers + what I gathered for stamina, and I've been getting missions not taking Stamina. Mentioned it in issue reports and haven't heard anything yet. (Though I really have no complaint about my own stamina lately I'm sure someone's getting screwed by this, and hard.) :/

Maladaptive: Oxydendrum is one of those event girls that I just happened to miss so I haven't had the chance to use her myself but I am heavily looking forward to her reissue, she seems like a great hit unit compared to Calla/Canna. It seems like your harem is growing quite nicely, looking forward to hearing how your Full Activation team pans out!

Maladaptive
04-26-2017, 07:42 PM
After the RNG screw job with the L100 Blue Dragons earlier this week (0 from five attempts at the 80 Stamina map), today I got three Yellow 100s from a single 80 Stamina map :D

As Bloodsport Bloom says above, I am sure someone else is getting screwed with the Bloom Dragon map today though!

Bloodsport Bloom
04-26-2017, 11:56 PM
I actually can think of a few people in Discord who mentioned they were having a terrible time farming Drags today. But all that matters is you got a few good runs! Congrats. Always a great feeling to see two or more of those Elder Dragons show up.

Last week I had the worst time farming the Purple Dragon map. Did 12 runs before I got to 4 Elders, and had to FG to get the last Drag for Ardisia. Might skip it this week just out of bitterness, don't really have any mages nearing evolution due to the current swath of them in my units. RNGesus does not take kindly to me asking to evolve my Knights. :P

Edit: Well, took another 50FG gacha roll and got a Suzuki clone and not much else. Probably my worst gacha pull so far but I'm still happy with it. Suzuki was on my to-level list for her Passive and because she's up there in my favourite knights list, but she didn't get her Skill Level Up, which was kind of disappointing. Still, happy to have gotten her as a clone, maybe a 4th Rose would have been nicer but meh.

smr
04-27-2017, 04:47 AM

not as funny as disconut but still

Bloodsport Bloom
04-27-2017, 04:50 AM
Gacha Macha sounds like a really big robot made up of Flower Knight Gacha machines.

Which would be a pretty gosh-darn cool raid boss, to be honest.

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 04:56 AM
I'm never going to see any character quests if they only add one character per two weeks, especially if it's always rainbows.

smr
04-27-2017, 06:16 AM
we dont know when exactly they're gonna bring over the exclusive equipment slot to all knights where the quest earrings goes into, but by the time it comes we should get more gold knight quests.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-27-2017, 06:43 AM
I'm excited for today. Finally get to do my Stalker's character quest. I haven't done a single one yet, waiting for Alp's to be released to do her's first. She's not going to get any use out of her earrings, since she has level 40 event earrings on already, but I'm looking forward to doing my 6 Star's Character missions, only once, as opposed to the repetitive grinding for LCs I've been doing this week.

Has some feel of importance to it, like I'm hitting a milestone. Feels good.

Drip
04-27-2017, 07:29 AM
I'm excited for today. Finally get to do my Stalker's character quest. I haven't done a single one yet, waiting for Alp's to be released to do her's first. She's not going to get any use out of her earrings, since she has level 40 event earrings on already, but I'm looking forward to doing my 6 Star's Character missions, only once, as opposed to the repetitive grinding for LCs I've been doing this week.

Has some feel of importance to it, like I'm hitting a milestone. Feels good.
Just remember to keep those earrings anyway, they will get more use in a later update.

Shillrunner
04-27-2017, 08:56 AM

not as funny as disconut but still

Now it's official, Lameless_Acoshit can't fucking spell. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, is this a bug? Normally seen a re-issued girl is 2000 sealstones. Gentian is only 1500. Same thing for her skill and dressbloom.

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 09:34 AM
Now it's official, Lameless_Acoshit can't fucking spell. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, is this a bug? Normally seen a re-issued girl is 2000 sealstones. Gentian is only 1500. Same thing for her skill and dressbloom.

Apparently, no. I have jpn account too and newer reissued girl use only 1500 sealstone to get, with lesser for dressbloom/skillbloom too.
And if nothing changed, next week when 2nd phase come, you can also trade event-exclusive accessories too.

In short, Nutaku pretty much bring this event up prematurely. Next from Dipladenia should be Mirabilis, not Gentian.

Shillrunner
04-27-2017, 09:50 AM
I'm never going to see any character quests if they only add one character per two weeks, especially if it's always rainbows.

Same. What wrong with 2-5 stars?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently, no. I have jpn account too and newer reissued girl use only 1500 sealstone to get, with lesser for dressbloom/skillbloom too.
And if nothing changed, next week when 2nd phase come, you can also trade event-exclusive accessories too.

In short, Nutaku pretty much bring this event up prematurely. Next from Dipladenia should be Mirabilis, not Gentian.

10 Characters

game2534
04-27-2017, 09:57 AM
Same. What wrong with 2-5 stars?

- - - Updated - - -

10 Characters

Don't understand what is 10 characters, but pretty much this

Shillrunner
04-27-2017, 10:50 AM
Don't understand what is 10 characters, but pretty much this

So, on DMM it's the other way around?

I typed 10 characters, because you can't post anything here less than 10 characters. And "10char" was too short.

Little Nazuna. :p

game2534
04-27-2017, 10:54 AM
So, on DMM it's the other way around?

I typed 10 characters, because you can't post anything here less than 10 characters. And "10char" was too short.

Little Nazuna. :p

yep, cute gimmick in latter events. One of the glaring thing, there are no random node, not even a single one. Which is pretty much regular in DMM now. I guess it add too much frustration instead of challenging. Even normal campaign and daily events got random nodes replaced by direction fork instead. So more actual planing and less RNG

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 11:18 AM
Er, it's not just some "other way around" thing. It IS the original order on the original version. Mirabilis is originally event 14 and Gentian is event 20. *picard*

Guess who decided to deviate from it because he wanted Gentian's event for Halloween... rhymes with "clueless"

Eab1990
04-27-2017, 11:19 AM
Yes, we got Gentian way earlier than DMM to match the holidays.

In DMM, it was Dipladenia --> Mirabilis --> Monotropastrum --> Robinia --> Lunaria --> Gaillardia --> Oxydendrum --> THEN it was Gentian.

Er, it's not just some "other way around" thing. It IS the original order on the original version. Mirabilis is originally event 14 and Gentian is event 20. *picard*

Guess who decided to deviate from it because he wanted Gentian's event for Halloween... rhymes with "clueless"

That wasn't a bad call by any means though.

Splitting Christmas and skipping Sandersonia, on the other hand, was questionable.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Well, I know this may be a little off the topic, but I really like the Snackerpillar mobs for the event.

They look like little ninja bugs wrapped up in a dirty blanket. The Spidumpkin is also one of my new favourites if not my favourite looking mob. Shame they'll be gone in a few weeks.

Drip: Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to upgrade my pair to max level instead of leaving it at level 1.

Mindrunner: Bring forth the flood of new Nameless related memes!

Edit: I just noticed Nazuna hiding in the background of the battles again, this time behind/inside(?) a pumpkin.

Ungachamachad
04-27-2017, 10:41 PM
Are people preparing for the whaleship?

leveling 40 characters
16 of them being slice type
all slots filled with leveled equipment

isn't something that can be done quickly

Eab1990
04-28-2017, 08:32 AM
So I was watching a random NND medley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0rxu02M41o&t=4m07s

... Is that a Setaria MMD model?

Yeah, credits at 5:05 confirm it. Enokorogusa is Setaria's JP name.

AgentFakku
04-28-2017, 01:13 PM
some lucky bastard got himself, chainsaw gurl/Badass Haruna from Kore wa Zombie

fghk0
04-28-2017, 05:57 PM
some lucky bastard got himself, chainsaw gurl/Badass Haruna from Kore wa Zombie

I guess maybe MonarchVV :cool:

Ashen
04-29-2017, 07:32 AM
Are people preparing for the whaleship?

leveling 40 characters
16 of them being slice type
all slots filled with leveled equipment

isn't something that can be done quickly

Dunno when it will be released, but it'll be rather impossible for me to finish all those completely. While I'm not far off of having 40 maxed units, I'm still ways behind in slice types and to properply upgrade so much equipment, I simply won't have enough gold

arclance
04-30-2017, 12:13 AM
You don't need all the units in your whaleboat maxed for the first missions that come out.
~1/3 to 1/2 of my whaleboat crews on DMM are under lv40 (unevolved) and I can do the first 4 levels of each of the first stage type.
You will need them maxed eventually though.
I have the units for a slice boat definitely, of the last 6 units I got 5 were slice types.
Going to take so long to level them.

sniddy
04-30-2017, 03:46 AM
I've reached the point where I, based on total power, have rainbows on every team....

The free 6* is weaker then lavender....and that's with ampies without I wonder if she'd have made squad 4

Looking at whale ship I have 10 maxed 6*, 30 maxed leveled 5* 4 others on route...and 27 5* ranging from level 1 - 37

Backing that up as fillers if needed 6 maxed 4*

Slices makes up 10 of the 5/6* and 3 of the 4*

Hit is 10 then 2 (with one 4* close at 55)

Pierce 10 then 1

Magic 10...and one level 55/70 and a 4* close at 52...

Actually better balanced then I realised on classes

Have around 40 rings level 9+ or events, only 25 bracelets....may need to look into that, 25 necklaces, 35 earrings including girl unique ones....

So yeh may have to grab some bracelets nearer the time but as lots only have 1/2 slots I may get by

arclance
04-30-2017, 08:04 AM
I have 2 6* and 1 5* Hit type from the gacha pool and 9 5* event hit types.
I am only missing 6 of the 20 5* slice types though.
My types are not even at all.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-01-2017, 03:09 AM
On the topic of the Whaleship: I am nowhere near ready, nor will I be any time soon. End-game is too soon for me, two months in.

In unrelated news, Yesterday was a pretty lucky day for me.
Rolled Dogwood and Wax Vine on Pumpkin/Wax's priority gachas, along with a few other nice adds to my team.

Was hoping hard for Pepo but Dogwood's become one of my favourite girls with her silly voice. Can't complain with what I got, quite satisfied.

paraphin
05-01-2017, 03:26 AM
ooops, wrong thread...

well, nice weather today isn't it? :D

skasio
05-01-2017, 04:34 PM
I pulled Balloon Vine week ago. Since her gathering animation is really cute (that expression she makes when she's mid air), she's now my secretary. Second day on the job, she brought me a Flower Gem. Today - another one. Noice.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-02-2017, 03:36 AM
Nothing like New Event day.
I'm looking forward to seeing what fresh typos Nameless will cook up for us.

arclance
05-02-2017, 07:21 AM
New Event Day aka "In Maintenance until after I get to work Day"

Drip
05-02-2017, 07:38 AM
New Event Day aka "In Maintenance until after I get to work Day"
Gladly, we don't have Daily Event Login Rewards, like PeroPero has. I rarely get the last one of those because I finish work after the daily reset (and then I didn't even drive back home yet), and it often gets out of maintenance only 7 or 8 hours before that time. So in other words, I'm often guaranteed to miss the first day (7-8 hours) of the event and cannot possibly complete the card. Especially frustrating when the last reward happens to be an eGacha ticket.

arclance
05-02-2017, 09:03 AM
What I mean is I can't spend the stamina (or gatherings) regenerated while I slept while I eat breakfast. Wastes ~1/3-1/2 the stamina I could have spent today.
It will hit my stamina cap before I can get on because I can't at work.

Maladaptive
05-02-2017, 10:26 AM
What I mean is I can't spend the stamina (or gatherings) regenerated while I slept while I eat breakfast. Wastes ~1/3-1/2 the stamina I could have spent today.
It will hit my stamina cap before I can get on because I can't at work.

I used to have this problem (and lost Gathers) until I found out I could use Puffin browser on my Smartphone to do a couple of missions/gathers during my lunchbreak, or on my walk from carpark to office, or office to carpark etc. You could do it on the bus/train etc. on the way to work/back too.

smr
05-02-2017, 10:40 AM
maintenance is strangely very long today, but it doesnt matter much to me since Kancolle's Spring event started today

AgentFakku
05-02-2017, 12:55 PM
damnit thought I get dat free rainbow chick but it's 50 more days

needed her for Winter Rose missions

Volarmis
05-02-2017, 01:16 PM
damnit thought I get dat free rainbow chick but it's 50 more days

needed her for Winter Rose missions

I'd be surprised if you did. I've started playing a bit earlier than you and I'm also still waiting for my free 6*. :p

If you need someone for the Winter Rose missions, there's the new 4* - Zephyranthes.
Even though she doesn't look like she's from there, storywise she moved to Winter Rose from Banana Island (I believe she mentiones it somewhere in her voice clips).

arclance
05-02-2017, 05:17 PM
@Maladaptive
My phone is too old (it actually has Flash on it) to run it at a reasonable speed, I tried to do a mission and it took ~20-30 min to run on my phone.
And if you left the phone idle it would kill flash and you lose your stamina and the mission rewards.
Gatherings worked okay however.

Maladaptive
05-03-2017, 07:10 AM
@Maladaptive
My phone is too old (it actually has Flash on it) to run it at a reasonable speed, I tried to do a mission and it took ~20-30 min to run on my phone.
And if you left the phone idle it would kill flash and you lose your stamina and the mission rewards.
Gatherings worked okay however.

Hi Ardance, did you try putting Puffin browser to Theatre mode and then turning Flash Quality to minimum?

arclance
05-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Phone is too old to install Puffin browser.
I actually used Flash in Dolphin browser to run it.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 10:15 PM
I'm convinced the RNG for getting a 100 lvl manyu has been reduced. I got 1 of them out of 52 manyus in this past manyu day. Well, I can't really complain since I'm mostly a free player.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-04-2017, 01:51 AM
You just had a bad set of runs. I got almost a dozen this past manyu day. Hope your luck is better next week.

paraphin
05-04-2017, 02:37 AM

i'm broke :/

Bloodsport Bloom
05-04-2017, 02:58 AM
I'm in the same boat as you Paraphin.
I saw all those level 5 manyu and then... Poof. All my gold was gone.
Really should have just sold them because now level 20 manyus are clogging my inventory.
Guess I'm gonna need to be a little more efficient with my spending for a while. :(

paraphin
05-04-2017, 09:45 AM
tried to get burning bush with a yolo 10+1 before doing the step up:

at least one new 5*

Maladaptive
05-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Very nice! I got a single gold (new) - Setaria with my 300 NG step up.

Some new skins on some screens look good. I like the crisp buttons (e.g., Sell/Upgrade)

Shillrunner
05-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Okay, no more 10+1 pulls with FG's for this year... ¬¬

AgentFakku
05-04-2017, 03:08 PM
oh sweet, Gentian's revival sells jewelry in the shop4618

time to buy dupe jewelry

Zandel
05-04-2017, 04:52 PM
oh sweet, Gentian's revival sells jewelry in the shop4618

time to buy dupe jewelry

THANKYOU!

I would have missed this since I did the event 100% when it came out. Going to get myself more OP event equip as well.

kringley
05-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Guess I'll need to spend more time on this reissue than I had originally planned for. Between this and current event, well, not much else may get done.

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Is anyone having this issue where you can't sent the raid boss support request to all players? Clicking the button doesn't do anything. Only the ally request button works. I cleared internet history, using Firefox or Internet Explorer.

- - - Updated - - -

woops, looks like someone already made a thread about this

Shillrunner
05-05-2017, 08:13 AM
What is a "Peach Banquet Lantern"?

Bloodsport Bloom
05-05-2017, 08:15 AM
It's an item for your Garden, Mindrunner.

Shillrunner
05-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Stupid chrome, keeps crashing FKG (3rd time already)¬¬...

Bloodsport Bloom
05-05-2017, 10:51 AM
... But have you tried clearing your cache? :P

Myrdin
05-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Not sure if they updated something or not, but my FKG behaves strangely, the resolution got more distorted, like if the whole game got zoomed in, and the share with all button in RB doesnt work anymore, I can share only with allies.
"Some of them weird magicks is going on `ere, I tell ye ladz and ladies."

Bloodsport Bloom
05-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Edit: RB Issues should now be fixed.

In other news, my 75th log in is soon approaching, and my progress towards my goal of 350K TP is going well.
Might reach it a little earlier than expected, if Moonvine's reissue has decent gold output. Still broke after the early phases of the gacha event and I don't want to play the coin Daily.

AgentFakku
05-05-2017, 11:36 PM
MoonVine's last maps with da warps = rng crazy

game2534
05-06-2017, 12:11 AM
MoonVine's last maps with da warps = rng crazy

part2 80 stam satge? even part1 almost made me crazy if not for help in old event section there.

paraphin
05-06-2017, 12:22 AM
yepp. i have to do both when i've got some stamina left, atm i need every little stamina for manuys/draks/event...
good that it's a permanent reissue^^