PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

game2534
05-06-2017, 01:29 AM
Kinda want 50% stamina pot to implement in Nutaku quickly now- - So many girls to level, yet so little stamina for events and manyu. (Dragon is a bane for me, waste so much stamina to get only lv.20 ver in the end made me want to punch their smug face)

PS: It's been universal question for some time, but I still want to ask. "Manyu events or 80 stam bonus?" The former can troll you with lv.5 one and the later usually make you miss central box.

Shillrunner
05-06-2017, 06:02 AM
Was this "Buy golden/rainbow Dress & Skillblooms for 30/50FG's" temporary?

Bloodsport Bloom
05-06-2017, 06:31 AM
Was this "Buy golden/rainbow Dress & Skillblooms for 30/50FG's" temporary?

If you mean if they were only sold for a limited time, yes sadly.
That was actually the question I joined to ask, along with "Are these common to find for sale?"
As Eab said then, they are not a common thing. Have yet to see another sale of them and I'm happy I got my three.
It made Alpinia carry hard early on.

Unregistered
05-06-2017, 03:53 PM
I'm surprised no one mentioned that Halloween isn't the 20th reissue.

kringley
05-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Looks like it was 20th in the original release on DMM. On Nutaku it was moved up as were some other holiday themed events (Holly, Pine Tree)) to try to have at least some of the events be in sync with the calendar.

Zandel
05-06-2017, 08:04 PM
PS: It's been universal question for some time, but I still want to ask. "Manyu events or 80 stam bonus?" The former can troll you with lv.5 one and the later usually make you miss central box.

The answers to this are always the same:

1. Do you need the two colour manyu in the current daily?
2. Do you need to lvl from 1 or evolve girls with those colours?
3. Do you have enough gold to do so?

If you answered yes to all three then the manyu dailies are worth doing.
Even if you only need one of the colours it could be worth doing.

The main reason to go SG over daily is to get that gold that comes from running 12-3/5 to spawn it and the chance at ampy's.

AgentFakku
05-06-2017, 10:48 PM
I luv u Zephy

Shillrunner
05-07-2017, 02:24 AM
Reached 400K yesterday.

maotd
05-07-2017, 03:25 AM
Congrats. Now, you will have a long and hard path until the 450k. Good luck ;)

sniddy
05-07-2017, 03:36 AM
Ain't that the truth....400k -> 450K is a true refining and perfecting game

500k...500k may be beyond most people, that could be a full rainbow team nearly

EDIT - it would be and a full fairly top tier rainbow team at that

If I duplicated my helper team

Dogwood - quite well amped, black baccara, Alpina, Flowering peach and pumpkin (all with some ampies)

That would be 505,648

Yeh 500k really is a long way off, I just passed 461k and really now it's ampies I want and I'm feeding them to setaria

Unregistered
05-07-2017, 04:08 AM
You'll have the second affection system implemented in a couple months, and that will easily put most players over the 450k range.

You'll then get blooming, after which you only count as an adult if your total power is over 600k. Current upper power limit is around 720k on DMM.

sniddy
05-07-2017, 04:31 AM
Good to hear but also a little nervous as that's gonna be a heck of a lot of work...

Myrdin
05-07-2017, 04:55 AM
Good to hear but also a little nervous as that's gonna be a heck of a lot of work...

Well it sure as hell gonna eat in that gold pouch of yours commander. Once the blooming version of the girls are released a million coins will disappear like it was never there in the first place :D

Maladaptive
05-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Hey guys, who is better?

Lavender with max skills/equipment slots (as a reissued event girl) or the new Apple? I have both at L60 and wonder which to evolve first?

maotd
05-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Lavender is really good but... Apple. x1.2 skill rate + 10% damage for all is to good. But Lavender must be the next. She is the best event girl after all.

Maladaptive
05-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Lavender is really good but... Apple. x1.2 skill rate + 10% damage for all is to good. But Lavender must be the next. She is the best event girl after all.

Thanks maotd, will do.

kringley
05-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Lavender is also really really slow, 235 compared to Apples much more middle of the road 500. It will usually make it much more difficult to not end up with her squad lagging way behind others unless you very specifically balance her out with a very fast unit, and that in turn limits your choices somewhat.

Maladaptive
05-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Lavender is also really really slow, 235 compared to Apples much more middle of the road 500. It will usually make it much more difficult to not end up with her squad lagging way behind others unless you very specifically balance her out with a very fast unit, and that in turn limits your choices somewhat.

Thanks for that tip kringley. I have a couple of speed boosters in Alpinia and Gaillardia so have a few options to make her squad doesn't cause me problems when trying to 3 medal.

maotd
05-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Edelweiss is really good too with Lavender. And she also had heal on pest nest node. It's good with Lavender heal node boost. Oncidium is also a good choice with her +10% damage. Lavender already do good damages to all enemies. Giving her a small damage boost is not a bad idea.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-07-2017, 03:35 PM
I was not aware that Healing Node boosting abilities combo'd with Heal Over Pest Node abilities.
Thanks for that little tip Moatd, it was something I never noticed before.

maotd
05-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Healing node boost don't increase the pest node heal (or if it does, I'm not aware of it) but having multiple sources of healing in one team is good. Add a Chocolate Cosmos/Lantana somewhere in your squad and your Lavender/Edelweiss pair will be good for stage with a lot of small pests or with pests dealing tons of damages (there was an event like that, with pests dealing like 6~8k damages in one hit).
Okay it's not that good, espacially when you have some high level rainbows but that's still better than nothing.

Zandel
05-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Just my 2 cents.

I found that Lavender despite being one of the strongest event girls was very hard to actually keep using. I have her in my team 4 right now with Anthurium to keep her up to decent speed (+150 speed for squad) but to be honest she left my teams for around 6 months and has only recently been added back in.

game2534
05-07-2017, 09:08 PM
IMO, Lavender is still a very solid choice in my solar blast team. While not a full team yet, with Violet, Ivy, Lavender, Convallaria, and Strawberry candle as filler. I can mini nuke with 20k damage. Not much, but enough to clear any event enemies out except boss. And with the 4 girls generally good speed with Ivy at top700, I never suffer from lagging behind the rest.

Ashen
05-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Healing node boost don't increase the pest node heal (or if it does, I'm not aware of it) but having multiple sources of healing in one team is good. Add a Chocolate Cosmos/Lantana somewhere in your squad and your Lavender/Edelweiss pair will be good for stage with a lot of small pests or with pests dealing tons of damages (there was an event like that, with pests dealing like 6~8k damages in one hit).
Okay it's not that good, espacially when you have some high level rainbows but that's still better than nothing.

As a note to the subject, Lavender's healing ability is a stage ability and thus i think it works for all squads. Though I'm not completly sure, so I thought i'd just post this since I didn't realize it myself for a long time and also to go sure if that's actually true^^

Myrdin
05-07-2017, 11:35 PM

That can actually work in your benefit. There are many girls who have a rocket showed up their assess (danchou saaaan ? :D), and can be too fast for the setup you need.
I find that girls like Lavender and Bipina Cosmos, are excellent to balance such squad out, as it literally takes one of them to outset 2/3 550+ speed girls. I still rock Lavender, she is very very strong for a 5* even, and undisputed the best event 5* so far.

Edit: And I forgot to mention - as the Blooming is getting closer and closer with every month > Lavender has a Bloomed form (one of the first girls to have it actually). It both improves her rather lame Evolved artwork, and boost her stats nicely and swaps her passives around a bit.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lavender

Shillrunner
05-08-2017, 05:18 AM
I call this "Very Nice". :cool:

game2534
05-08-2017, 08:28 AM
And gacha 7/7 cleared. Now to the next phase and tons of goody to fill the box.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Tomorrow is going to be a good day.
New FGs from the maps to add to a growing collection I'm saving for when Helenium's reissue comes around soon.
I'll probably only have 150-200 gems by then, but hopefully I can get lucky and roll that beautifully hideous rainbow pot.

maotd
05-08-2017, 09:09 AM
Or you will do like me for the Poppy event and get 1 meh gold, 1 dupe gold and 20 silver/bronze dupe crap of already maxed girls :(.
Seriously, don't expect nothing from this damn pot. I hope you will get what you want but... just don't have too many hopes or it will blow them in one instant (and your 200 precious gems with it).

Bloodsport Bloom
05-08-2017, 11:10 AM
I am prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best. :)

game2534
05-08-2017, 06:58 PM
It was a recurring nightmare for me in DMM. one time got nothing but silver/bronze. The other time got meh gold that doesn't have bloomed form yet. And we talk about DMM where flower gems are literally fall from the sky.

maotd
05-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Yeah! Time to collect that tons of lvl100 blue dragons I need for Rainlily and future 6* Maria.

smr
05-09-2017, 12:59 AM
I only noticed yesterday that the shop from Gentian's reissued event has the Halloween equipment on sale again

also disconuts

game2534
05-09-2017, 07:01 AM
Sometimes... this game older reissued/main quest just want to troll me to death, and remind me how much a bi*ch can RNG be...

Maladaptive
05-09-2017, 09:07 AM
Have 50 FG, is the Pumpkin or Burning Bush 10+1 worthwhile or is there a better 6 star (here's hoping) coming up in the next 1-2 Priority Gachas? Anyone familiar with the schedule got thoughts on this? Thanks!

game2534
05-09-2017, 09:16 AM
Burning Bush has 1.2x skill while Pumpkin has dodge. Next priority in DMM is Mimosa (magic type,nuke girl with 40%solar blast) Then Apricot (magic type, counter girl, has bloomed form) And Saffron (pierce type, dodge girl, has bloomed form)

Well just decided it for yourself. Although with 50 gems, it pretty risky IMO.

PS: not sure about the order, just take it from wikia though

Maladaptive
05-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Burning Bush has 1.2x skill while Pumpkin has dodge. Next priority in DMM is Mimosa (magic type,nuke girl with 40%solar blast) Then Apricot (magic type, counter girl, has bloomed form) And Saffron (pierce type, dodge girl, has bloomed form)

Well just decided it for yourself. Although with 50 gems, it pretty risky IMO.

Thanks for the info game2534. Apricot sounds like the one I would like to get most, so let's see if I can resist rolling for two more Priority Gacha updates :D

paraphin
05-09-2017, 10:12 AM
just noticed this, typo?

Maladaptive
05-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Gentian's friends ar [sic] also pirates it seems!

game2534
05-09-2017, 11:43 AM
After disconut, everything is normal to me now.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 01:30 PM
But breadth is just the quality of being broad, and that really is the flower language for pumpkins. Well, it's more like "bulk" or "enormity", but you get what I mean.

Just kidding, obviously breadth and disconut are super-secret hints for the upcoming EN-only flower knight Breadnut. The flower language for that tree (or rather, its close relative breadfruit) is "dedication", apparently.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-10-2017, 05:51 AM
For the record, Saffron is supposedly OP as shit post-bloom, and is one of the few girls who can reach 20% damage negation/prevention over on DMM. Would recommend saving for her if none of the others are ones that tickle your fancy.

mega94all
05-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Somthing wrong some of us cant access HBC :confused:

AgentFakku
05-10-2017, 01:35 PM
yup, cleared Gentian's shop

paraphin
05-10-2017, 10:31 PM
new gacha today.
time for a "choose your fav. rainbow" for 30€ :3

make it happen nutaku!

Bloodsport Bloom
05-11-2017, 04:01 AM
Finally broke 350k TP, 73 days in. Feels good. 400k, here I come.

But before that, level 100 by day 100. 4 levels to go makes it sound pretty easy. :)

game2534
05-11-2017, 04:40 AM
How to check your power level? (lol) Besides sum it manually in unit page.
Well I just know I'm above 350k, And the first squad finally break 100k.
Oh, and how to make a squad banner in signature section.

Volarmis
05-11-2017, 05:21 AM

There used to be a list of you and your allies on your game's main page with a total power ranking but it got cut for reasons unknown.
Until it comes back you can only calculate manually.

Making the squad banner in your signature is also simple manual work. :p
Use any screen capture tool, cut it to the area you want captured, save it as a file, upload it to a network image share and paste the link in your user options on this forum.
Windows has at least two default tools you can use for that - either the Snipping Tool or using the PrtScn keyboard button to capture your screen and pasting it to Paint, then cropping it.
Send the image to any image sharing website, for example Imgur (http://imgur.com). After the upload you'll get a share link that is surrounded by and tags.
On top of the forum's page you'll see the Settings button. Go there, then to Edit Signature, paste the link you've got from the share and you're done. :)

Maladaptive
05-11-2017, 06:00 AM
Use any screen capture tool, cut it to the area you want captured, save it as a file, upload it to a network image share and paste the link in your user options on this forum.
Windows has at least two default tools you can use for that - either the Snipping Tool or using the PrtScn keyboard button to capture your screen and pasting it to Paint, then cropping it.
Send the image to any image sharing website, for example Imgur (http://imgur.com). After the upload you'll get a share link that is surrounded by and tags.
On top of the forum's page you'll see the Settings button. Go there, then to Edit Signature, paste the link you've got from the share and you're done. :)

Thanks Volarmis for this tip :)

wolf
05-11-2017, 06:20 AM
if you have windows 10 (not sure if is on 8 but) there is a tool call snip tool (i believe) just right click on the start button go to search put "snip tool" then click "new" and draw a box around your helper squad, then just save wherever (after all that just follow volarmises instructions)

Volarmis
05-11-2017, 06:53 AM
if you have windows 10 (not sure if is on 8 but) there is a tool call snip tool (i believe) just right click on the start button go to search put "snip tool" then click "new" and draw a box around your helper squad, then just save wherever (after all that just follow volarmises instructions)

Yes, it's on 7 as well. It's the Snipping Tool I've mentioned.

paraphin
05-11-2017, 07:04 AM

the ally-list will come back after the UI is fixed.

game2534
05-11-2017, 07:08 AM
There used to be a list of you and your allies on your game's main page with a total power ranking but it got cut for reasons unknown.
Until it comes back you can only calculate manually.

thx for the tips and replying in details!

wolf
05-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Yes, it's on 7 as well. It's the Snipping Tool I've mentioned.

ah sorry didn't see that part (just skimmed your post) :P

Ashen
05-12-2017, 02:34 AM
There will be a "quick" maintenance in 25 min

Bloodsport Bloom
05-12-2017, 04:37 AM
It was to fix some grammar issues Schverika had brought up to the Devs yesterday, about the new sale.

makinaz
05-15-2017, 04:47 AM
Finally reached level 150 today! I'm pretty slow, took me 398 days.

Drip
05-15-2017, 05:07 AM
Finally reached level 150 today! I'm pretty slow, took me 398 days.
I just got to level 141, which took me about 390 days, so I don't think it's that bad. What's your maximum stamina by now? About 400 I guess?

paraphin
05-15-2017, 07:49 AM
should be right.
you can see what girl's next by checking the list from http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Characters

game2534
05-15-2017, 09:23 AM
Raid boss huh? well I guess with 6 raid points it should be a breeze. Especially for beginner.

Unregistered
05-15-2017, 09:27 AM
Site says that these can only be obtained via some sort of code on Niconico.

One from having a premium Niconico account during dev livestreams, other from a printwork. Don't expect to see either one added here.

maotd
05-15-2017, 09:55 AM
In a perfect world of love and good dev, Nameless could add them through the dead serial code function from the office but... meh. Keep dreaming.
It's the same thing for Agave (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Agave).
Actually, they could be great girls for serial code. They are almost as weak as event girls. We already got a Chocolate Cosmos serial code and she is a gacha 5*. event-like girls can't really be in gacha and they don't have their own event. So, that forgotten this is their chance. But... Nameless. Too bad, no disconuts for them.

game2534
05-15-2017, 10:00 AM
Would be great if they given out for free, but of course it's impossible.

Unregistered
05-15-2017, 10:12 AM
All of them are obtained via serial codes. The problem is that there's probably contracts or something for keeping them exclusive to their sources.

Taon
05-15-2017, 10:47 AM
Site says that these can only be obtained via some sort of code on Niconico.

As far as I'm concerned, Niconico can keep Wintersweet. She looks like an anthropomorphized rat with a penchant for eating lead paint.

makinaz
05-15-2017, 10:54 AM
I just got to level 141, which took me about 390 days, so I don't think it's that bad. What's your maximum stamina by now? About 400 I guess?

Max stam is 395.

Eab
05-15-2017, 11:00 AM
I just want Sinclairiana and Night-Maher.

It'd be criminal to not bring best Sasayuki lewdness or based Kannagi Rei goodness over here.

Eab
05-15-2017, 11:08 AM
Yeah, idk, I'm just not logging in on my work laptop.

Unregistered
05-15-2017, 11:28 AM
ITT people expecting DMM exclusive girls to be ported over, wat

It. Ain't. Gonna. Happen. Again they are strictly tied to local merch or premium NicoNico subscriptions. Y'all just reaching

Taon
05-15-2017, 12:32 PM
ITT people expecting DMM exclusive girls to be ported over, wat

It. Ain't. Gonna. Happen. Again they are strictly tied to local merch or premium NicoNico subscriptions. Y'all just reaching

The only one reaching here is you; no one has said they were expecting the exclusive girls to make it over here. There's a big difference between expectation and speculation, and if you aren't sure what that difference is then maybe reach for a dictionary.

AgentFakku
05-15-2017, 01:36 PM
reached full inventory so evolved Lantana

Hmm, don't know wut to say about her new design lol

got a lot of lvl 60 flower knight girls to evolve but I won't do 'em b/c I'm poor lol

Zandel
05-15-2017, 04:53 PM
I actually have a 6* to evolve but i'm missing 1 drag and around 180k gold to do so.... what makes this worse is that my inventory is basically full of ampy's but no gold to use them all.... I need over 700k to use them lol.

game2534
05-15-2017, 05:19 PM
reached full inventory so evolved Lantana

Hmm, don't know wut to say about her new design lol

Well you can hope for her bloomed form design. Too bad there's no pic on wikia.

I'm with 680k. But that drop from 1.1m in just 2 days :p

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 03:02 AM
Mt. Lily's Reissue E-8.

Other than that I really like just doing 12-5 farming for my gold. It's the tried and true.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 04:47 AM
4188 coins. That's even less than what I got from the 80 stamina maps from this event (around 10000 coins).

btw, isn't 12-5, a Manyu farming map?

Mt. Lily's Permanent Reissued Phase 2 Expert map gives over 10K gold every run, plus 1k+ seeds.
Dunno what you ran.

And 12-5 is an Ampy map, not a Manyu map. Many cheaper maps to spawn an 80 Stam SG, but it's still half the stamina to spawn one over an Expert event map. With only a few hours left to the event you'd only really farm that for LCs, wouldn't you?

sniddy
05-16-2017, 04:53 AM
12-3 is my amp/SG farming spot of choice, good chance to hit all the chests and sending one fast squad off round the top means it's quick

skasio
05-16-2017, 08:55 AM
Is it only me, or the game runs a lot smoother/faster now?

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 09:13 AM
He just used a name colour change forum item, Mindrunner.

Maladaptive
05-16-2017, 09:18 AM
Woot, my fortnightly 2x 100 NG pulls yielded dual Golds :D

Priority draw was Oncidium, and normal Premium draw was Gardenia, both new. Time to go buy a lotto ticket!

game2534
05-16-2017, 10:04 AM
Got bronze with both, nothing new. I guess my luck quota went to girl symphony already since I got 3 and 4 star there.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 02:12 PM
And that makes my 10th Rainbow, 1st yolo'd Rainbow girl.

Vicky is a good girl.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 02:31 PM
1) Alpinia,
2) Christmas Rose,
3) Sakura,
4) Ardisia,
5) Daisy,
6) Maple,
7) Dogwood,
8) Wax Vine,
9) Vicky.

And a dupe Alpinia. So only 9 unique rainbows, but 10 total, yes. She would fall after Sakura and before Ardisia on the list, as the list is in order of who I got first.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 02:47 PM
Only Daisy and Sakura, newbie bonus and Easter.
Alpinia wasn't fused. She got dressbloomed. 5/4 and second one is 1/1.
Have 3 dressblooms in Inv for eventual Helenium.

You can mail me your salt.

Edit: But my DMM luck is shit!
Double Edit: And Dogwood doesn't count really, I left her level 1/Max affection because waifus don't fight battles.

AgentFakku
05-16-2017, 03:08 PM
in my case, I have too many Bloom Dragons instead of ampies and manyus lol

dat's why u see me evolving gurls from time to time

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 03:32 PM
7 rainbows from sheer luck...
Luck's like coffee cake:
You always run out eventually.

I feel you, Hungry. I have a hoard of currently useless drags but never enough ampys to go around.

smr
05-17-2017, 08:19 AM
im tempted to fully unlock Night Phlox's equipment slots for a third life leeching knight to take on raid bosses.

game2534
05-17-2017, 05:45 PM
Not the first time, but feels great every time my girls do this.

Dari
05-18-2017, 06:00 PM
And that makes my 10th Rainbow, 1st yolo'd Rainbow girl.

Vicky is a good girl.

Looks like she likes yolo players
I can't believe I got a dupe rainbow, I only had 2.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-18-2017, 08:02 PM
Can't say I'm a yolo player- Vicky's the only yolo rainbow I've gotten, and I usually do 10+1 rolls.
I just happened to be in the mood for one after the maintenance and got lucky.

Congratulations on your pull, Dari. She'll love the extra equipment slot if you decide to fuse them.

game2534
05-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Finally clear Mirabilis reissued, try Tachibana 80 stam stage... Seriously, who plan on having a random node plant near a goal like that...

Volarmis
05-19-2017, 10:46 PM
Finally clear Mirabilis reissued, try Tachibana 80 stam stage... Seriously, who plan on having a random node plant near a goal like that...

I just managed to complete it (again) and it required a few runs from me as well. I wouldn't have bothered with it if there wasn't a FG at the end. :p
Though in the end, it was a matter of a small squad manipulation plus luck of the draw. With the correct speeds, you only need one squad to go on that random node down, so it's not really that bad once you think about it.

maotd
05-19-2017, 11:24 PM
Hopefuly I cleared all this reissue in one run. I don't even know how I managed to do that...

durrem
05-20-2017, 12:43 AM
Is anyone else's portrait character stuck? Normally it shows the character of the last used squad's leader position, but mine is stuck on Epidendrum, no matter which squad I use. She isn't even the leader of any of my squads. It's been like this for the last two or so days.

AgentFakku
05-20-2017, 01:15 AM
Night Fox and Victoria look hawt but I ain't got FK to spend :(

cleared Mirabilis map in one go, too lucky w/ RNG

Bloodsport Bloom
05-20-2017, 01:21 AM
Broke level 100 yesterday.
100 by day 85, 15 days ahead of schedule.

Will be trying to break 400k by day 125 next.

game2534
05-20-2017, 01:22 AM
Question to people who played for a long time (or at least longer than me), do you get another copy of reissued or permanent reissued characters?

Volarmis
05-20-2017, 01:29 AM
Is anyone else's portrait character stuck? Normally it shows the character of the last used squad's leader position, but mine is stuck on Epidendrum, no matter which squad I use. She isn't even the leader of any of my squads. It's been like this for the last two or so days.

That's because you can assign your helper manually, which you probably did on accident.
Go into Units / Character Equip/Lock / choose a knight / click the "Assign assistant leader" button in the upper right corner.
If you choose an evolved knight you can toggle through her evolved and unevolved forms by clicking the "Exchange after evolution" button that's in the same place as the "Assign assistant leader" button previously.
The chosen girl will have a "Assistant leader" sign next to her Affection level. The sign will be red if the evolved form was chosen and blue for the unevolved form.
I'm not sure right now if you can return to the "first girl in the squad is the assitant" setting, but I think you can't.

Question to people who played for a long time (or at least longer than me), do you get another copy of reissued or permanent reissued characters?

So far I'm getting and keeping the time-limited reissued characters, because I've read early on that they have their use later. I'm not getting the permanent ones, since I don't have much inventory space.
I know now you can exchange gold+ units for a special currency that right now is not implemented in the Nutaku version, which in the end can even get you a "choose your favourite 6*" ticket.
Since we can't know if this will ever get ported to our version, I'm still deciding if I should keep them or make room in my inventory.
You can also level them if you want - they can be used simultanously as long as they're not in the same team, though this option somehow just doesn't sit well with me. :p

LastSensei
05-20-2017, 03:51 AM
Am I the only one experiencing heavy slow-down on raids after you pressed down skip?

Volarmis
05-20-2017, 07:20 AM
Is this possible on DMM, then? Exchanging dupe Golds for 6* tickets?

Not so easily, but yes. Higher quality units and equipment can be traded for Bond Crystals. Those Bond Crystals can be exchanged for Dancho Medals, which then can be used for a 5*+ ticket. If you don't get a rainbow from that ticket, you get 30 Rainbow Medals. Once you get 300 of these, you can exchange them for any 6*. This should be the gist of it.
The exchange rates are quite high, so a lot of grinding is necessary to get from dupes to a free 6*.

kringley
05-20-2017, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the answers. Been debating whether to get dupe event golds starting from the next reissue since that's the first event I played as main event - I did end up a few blooms short on her so I'll have to get some sealstones anyways.

Unregistered
05-20-2017, 08:43 AM
Is this possible on DMM, then? Exchanging dupe Golds for 6* tickets?

There are no 6* tickets on DMM.

Only 6* medals as what the guy below you has mentioned, of which you need 300 to directly exchange for one just like what you do with life crystals, and this takes an awful lot of time to grind enough materials for those medals. That particular feature is barely a month old there too, so don't expect it to come around soon on this side.

Unregistered111
05-20-2017, 09:22 AM
Is anyone getting this new type of bug where a gathering run starts to load, the background image shows up but nothing else appears. Then it freezes and you have to refresh the page. But at least it seems the rewards weren't lost.

AgentFakku
05-20-2017, 10:48 AM
That's because you can assign your helper manually, which you probably did on accident.
Go into Units / Character Equip/Lock / choose a knight / click the "Assign assistant leader" button in the upper right corner.
If you choose an evolved knight you can toggle through her evolved and unevolved forms by clicking the "Exchange after evolution" button that's in the same place as the "Assign assistant leader" button previously.
The chosen girl will have a "Assistant leader" sign next to her Affection level. The sign will be red if the evolved form was chosen and blue for the unevolved form.
I'm not sure right now if you can return to the "first girl in the squad is the assitant" setting, but I think you can't.

So far I'm getting and keeping the time-limited reissued characters, because I've read early on that they have their use later. I'm not getting the permanent ones, since I don't have much inventory space.
I know now you can exchange gold+ units for a special currency that right now is not implemented in the Nutaku version, which in the end can even get you a "choose your favourite 6*" ticket.
Since we can't know if this will ever get ported to our version, I'm still deciding if I should keep them or make room in my inventory.
You can also level them if you want - they can be used simultanously as long as they're not in the same team, though this option somehow just doesn't sit well with me. :p

shit, I haven't bought any dupe reissued gold gurls, da ones that ain't perm

welp, grind for Mirabilis rite now

should be easy w/ Cineraria event being Raid Boss

Unregistered
05-20-2017, 12:26 PM
Plus, I personally have my doubt if everything from DMM gets shipped to Nutaku without an edit. Like the manyu maps for example. Failless & co editted out a panel that gives a life crystal (12 stamina) or 5 life crystals (20 stamina)...

They're not going through the extra effort of editing maps to spite players. Life Crystals in the Secret Gardens is a relatively recent addition on DMM.

pastebin.com/vYS3icFe could give you an idea of the things that've been omitted so far.

maotd
05-20-2017, 03:11 PM
My cute little Kerria just hit the 58k damage in one hit on thoses lvl80 school girl RB. She is a such good girl <3.

kringley
05-20-2017, 03:59 PM
I'm assuming that's with a skill and maybe maxed on attack ampys? My best single target hits are a lot closer to 32k.

Zandel
05-20-2017, 04:58 PM
I had this with the previous event when clicking on the "draw" button and it didn't change. Still got the rewards, though.

The reason for this is that the game decides your rewards as soon as you click the button. You do not have to wait for animations. Notice next time you scout that your gift box will change as soon as the scout starts and not at the end.

game2534
05-20-2017, 05:23 PM
Is stamnina 30% cut DMM exclusive? It just added recently or have been there from the start? Oh, and gold/exp bonus too.

Ashen
05-20-2017, 11:49 PM
So for the first time after months i sorted my team after TP. And what do i have to see...
St. Paulia is still there >:O All the 5*, who I've maxed lately, weren't able to take her place :( Will I never be able to be rid of her...

(And yes! it's irrelevant. And yes! TP sucks anyways since it's mostly just the HP stat. So please stop hurting me with your rationalisations TT)

maotd
05-21-2017, 02:28 AM
I'm assuming that's with a skill and maybe maxed on attack ampys? My best single target hits are a lot closer to 32k.
Yep. It's with her skill. She is max atk ampies with the best jewelery I have, teamed with only the best damage boost on RB girls I have in my team for +160% damage, all of this on a slice weak RB.

Myrdin
05-23-2017, 08:21 AM
Fantastic... so they update the game, and it completely fucks up my loading screen. Clearing cache does not help at all. Until this update I had no problem that clearing the cache could not fix. As it stands for the moment I cant even access the game... Glorious retardation at its best.

Maladaptive
05-23-2017, 08:25 AM
There is a new Strenght ranking! Yes Strenght!

kringley
05-23-2017, 08:31 AM
Fantastic... so they update the game, and it completely fucks up my loading screen. Clearing cache does not help at all. Until this update I had no problem that clearing the cache could not fix. Glorious retardation at its best.

I rarely need to clear the cache but it was needed this time. Not all browsers clear everything with a single button, sometimes flash has it's own cache which is cleared elsewhere.

Myrdin
05-23-2017, 08:35 AM
Well... the issue fixed itself. Had to finigle (is that how you say it ? I have heard this world but never saw it actually written down) with it here and there, clearing, resetting browser settings, yadie yadiee daa.
It works... but really now, why the heck do I have to be subjected to this ? It cant be that hard to drop a patch down that doesnt screw up your browser every time.

Taon
05-23-2017, 08:47 AM
Well... the issue fixed itself. Had to finigle (is that how you say it ? I have heard this world but never saw it actually written down) with it here and there, clearing, resetting browser settings, yadie yadiee daa.
It works... but really now, why the heck do I have to be subjected to this ? It cant be that hard to drop a patch down that doesnt screw up your browser every time.

It's "finagle" :)

AgentFakku
05-24-2017, 04:18 PM
changed my avatar but I luv Rance and other badass perverted muthafuckas who can get away and form a harem

I change my sig to keep Rance on

then I thought I want to showcase my Aigis husbandos and waifus - turns out u can only put one image

where Im from, folks can put 3 images in their sigs

AgentFakku
05-25-2017, 01:06 PM
Mother Russia? :p

So, at some point you'll be having an avatar of Hugh Heffner? :p

it's animevice boards you can put 3 images within a character limit - saw one dude w 3 GIFs

Hugh Heffner - nah if Im doing real men, I'll put https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/69/6a/54/696a54f80d518bada07310921f3c9fb9.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hubba hubba Japanese Iris evolved form looks badass

wolf
05-26-2017, 09:50 AM
just hit day 250 and got 3 FG ... not really too much for logging in 250 days strait but i guess I'll take it :P

Bloodsport Bloom
05-27-2017, 04:16 AM
Well, it took a few months of bothering Nameless every time he joined the Discord, but I finally got them.

Our promised Disconuts.
I was... expecting something a bit more nutty, to be honest.

My long journey comes to an end.

sniddy
05-27-2017, 05:11 AM
Just found I'm only 35 ampies away from maxing one of my girls

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 05:20 AM
Well, it took a few months of bothering Nameless every time he joined the Discord, but I finally got them.

Our promised Disconuts.

But they're broken. They should be returned to sender.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-27-2017, 05:49 AM
But they're broken. They should be returned to sender.

#BlameNameless :P

game2534
05-27-2017, 05:27 PM
Spent 50 FG for reissued priority gacha and hope for Epidendrum, Snapdragon dupe (for extra slot), and super jackpot Lycoris...
Of course I'm very satisfied with the pull, always want Justicia and German Iris. Just a question though...
What 'priority' about this again? Should I blame Nameless for false advertising?:)

sniddy
05-28-2017, 06:42 AM
It's an increased chance, no one knows what the chance is so

1) It tests what * the pull will be
2) If it's a 5* or 6* the odds maybe be something like 20% option 1 5*, 20% option 2 - 60% chance of any other 5*

MachThreeSlug
05-28-2017, 08:02 AM

Our promised Disconuts.

But were they 50% off like promised?

Eab1990
05-28-2017, 09:19 AM
I did 10 yolo rolls (because I lack the conviction for a 10+1 roll) for Epidendrum and got five other golds instead (Bridal Cactus, Apple dupe, Night Phlox, Poppy, German Iris dupe).

Priority is bullshit.

Drayvhen
05-28-2017, 10:35 AM
Figured I would give it a try too. Priority working or not, im happy with the result :rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/AABCehq.png

maotd
05-28-2017, 10:43 AM
WTF is that legendary roll? With all my love, go burn in hell :D

sniddy
05-28-2017, 10:44 AM
Not a bad role, I'd go with a 50 one myself but...already have the main girl - and congratz on the role, multiple golds is never bad on it's own, heck a gold is still a success

Bloodsport Bloom
05-28-2017, 12:12 PM
But were they 50% off like promised?

They were 100% off, surprisingly.

#thankNameless ?

Maladaptive
05-30-2017, 12:32 AM
dangit, double maintenance today. Nutaku for a couple of hours now, and FKG will be down for it usual up to 4 hours on a Tuesday :/

paraphin
05-30-2017, 01:44 AM
noooo my breakfast FKG-check :(
i bet FKG maintenance is kicking in as soon as nutaku is up again, so no FKG today T.T

fghk0
05-30-2017, 10:49 AM
So ... to redeem up to 5/31?. Or refreshed? :confused:

paraphin
05-30-2017, 11:33 AM

maybe they restock it in 2 days again :D

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 11:41 AM
today i am sad because i spent 480 stamina, 320 this morning and then 160 in afternoon, and didn't get any lvl 100 blue bloom dragons

Eab1990
05-30-2017, 12:02 PM

They were set to expire today, so they're refreshed.

Ashen
05-30-2017, 05:03 PM
I just wasted some ampies cause i didn't notice that my bride oncidium is already maxed TT

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 04:21 PM
I think they fixed the raid boss skip button bug. Clicked it once, it powered through all four teams.

...Could make a smart-ass comment about it's just in time for the raid boss event to be over, but... Hey, a bugfix is a bugfix.

Maladaptive
06-01-2017, 05:54 AM
When is maintenance today to bring in stage 2 of the Reissue? Does it start when the Reissue timer goes go 7 days (no hours) left?

AgentFakku
06-02-2017, 11:12 PM
Luv u Primrose http://i.imgur.com/3wkwiwA.png

only lvl up my first squad to max lvl - how did St. Paulia sneak in?

TribalNugget
06-03-2017, 01:36 AM
Luv u Primrose imgur.com/3wkwiwA.png

only lvl up my first squad to max lvl - how did St. Paulia sneak in?

Your Malwarebytes seems to be in need of an update, it seems. :p

Zandel
06-03-2017, 03:24 AM
Ewww Vista machine.....

AgentFakku
06-03-2017, 12:19 PM
ok... is dis a glitch

Primose got another FK two days in a row

Myrdin
06-05-2017, 06:26 AM
So I had some excessive free time during work today and though its a bit late I think it can still squeeze out a chuckle or two...

BEHOLD ! MY GREATEST CREATION !!!

Vote now ! Make Equestria great again ! :D

TribalNugget
06-05-2017, 08:05 AM
You're a bronnie (I always forget how to spell that)?

AgentFakku
06-05-2017, 12:07 PM
thank gawd for dis node 4977

finished Starlily's reissued maps - both were RNG screwy -

1st one, had to leave the most bottom node empty so it took 15 min or so to finish lol

paraphin
06-05-2017, 02:05 PM
lol wow, now that apricots got her profile on the wiki, i saw that she has some decent stats.
i knew that she's a counter girl, but her stats are good too.

i hope we get a step up gacha to get her, otherwise i have to try my luck and spend my 100 FG :/

to bad that she's got a multi-target battleskill...

makinaz
06-05-2017, 03:15 PM
lol wow, now that apricots got her profile on the wiki, i saw that she has some decent stats.
i knew that she's a counter girl, but her stats are good too.

i hope we get a step up gacha to get her, otherwise i have to try my luck and spend my 100 FG :/

to bad that she's got a multi-target battleskill...

Oh that poor, poor "Counter" auto-link. Rest in peace.

Myrdin
06-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Appricot is one of the best Mage type girls I´ve seen so far - and trust me, I spent a lot of time running through the 6* characters, each and every single one of em, when I was contemplating what combanations would be best for the future (as in: pick your Waifu paid gacha, etc).
She has skill activation, and all of her passives are usefull in one way or another (unlike some other 6*)
Plus she is fairly cute and has a bloomed form so even better.

TribalNugget : Nah man, at least not enough to be considered one. But one of my colleagues from my shift is, and its been slowly rubbing on me, since hey - cute stuff is cute stuff, be it FKG or talking ponies with big anime eyes :D
I was listening to some political debates from the USA when I found that pic of that super fluffy, furry pony and decided to troll my co-worker by making it into a "Vote Trump" like pamphlet :D

Eab1990
06-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Apricot's chapter in the manga was pretty lewd.

Still annoyed that I rolled a Christmas Rose dupe instead. And Bergenia #3 instead of Hop.

paraphin
06-06-2017, 11:07 AM
She has skill activation,

is there another apricot? the one i mean does not have skill activation, she's a counter girl...
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Apricot

Eab1990
06-06-2017, 11:19 AM
is there another apricot? the one i mean does not have skill activation, she's a counter girl...
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Apricot

Skill activation is her bloomed ability.

There is a Christmas version of Apricot, though.

paraphin
06-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Skill activation is her bloomed ability.

There is a Christmas version of Apricot, though.

oh okay, but it should take a while until we see her bloomed form on nutaku^^

AgentFakku
06-06-2017, 12:13 PM
I feel bad for Flower Knight Girl - luv the game but it loses in the top 10 and Nutaku's top 5 includes trash games like Pussy Saga and Harem Heroes

only play Harem Heroes after I exhausted my main games

http://i.imgur.com/ChDI0xI.png

TribalNugget
06-06-2017, 01:19 PM
I feel bad for Flower Knight Girl - luv the game but it loses in the top 10 and Nutaku's top 5 includes trash games like Pussy Saga and Harem Heroes

only play Harem Heroes after I exhausted my main games

http://i.imgur.com/ChDI0xI.png

Agreeing with the trash part about Harem Heroes. Plus, the Dev is obsessed with cum swap, anal and bukkake.

Harem Heroes is basically the game version of Brazzers...

Not to mention Pussy Saga. Played that one a year before it hit Nutaku. Basically a game that is a Huniepop rip-Off in the worst way possible, not to mention all those stereotype bitches...

Ironically, the pornstar is the most normal one (only played the site version for a week, so correct me if I'm wrong).

Maladaptive
06-07-2017, 07:30 AM
I started an alt account and my starting Knight is Evening Primrose (5 star). Is that just lucky or have they increased the starting set up for new players?

TribalNugget
06-07-2017, 07:38 AM
I started an alt account and my starting Knight is Evening Primrose (5 star). Is that just lucky or have they increased the starting set up for new players?

Pretty sure it's that.

Eab1990
06-07-2017, 07:39 AM
No, they changed it so that all starting golds are Evening Primrose, because she's Nameless' waifu.

It's weird, but I don't think too many people are complaining.

TribalNugget
06-07-2017, 08:11 AM
No, they changed it so that all starting golds are Evening Primrose, because she's Nameless' waifu.

It's weird, but I don't think too many people are complaining.

Really? I thought that those paywalls were his waifus? :p

wolf
06-07-2017, 09:55 AM
yeah same here I have never played HH dont really want to, how fast do the top games recharge stam because FKG its 3 min for 1 point im pretty sure most of the other games is 1 min for 1 point so...

twilightdream
06-07-2017, 10:56 AM
FKG when out from Top Ten because current deal not attractive.

Kancolle shouldn't be in Nutaku hand in any case.
They will destroy the game like they already do and always do.

Bloodsport Bloom
06-08-2017, 12:15 AM
Finally got my first max ampy'd girl done: Hypericum.

May the power of disconuts be forever with her as my first event girl. (Even if technically she was a reissue at the time.)

I'm now torn between also maxing Fatsia, Hyper's 'First Event Girl' partner in crime (got them both on the same day, my first day of FKG) for sentimentality, or ampying any of my rainbows for actual usability.

A tough choice to make: To TP whore, or to be a true Waifu player?

Drip
06-08-2017, 03:15 AM
Finally got my first max ampy'd girl done: Hypericum.

May the power of disconuts be forever with her as my first event girl. (Even if technically she was a reissue at the time.)

I'm now torn between also maxing Fatsia, Hyper's 'First Event Girl' partner in crime (got them both on the same day, my first day of FKG) for sentimentality, or ampying any of my rainbows for actual usability.

A tough choice to make: To TP whore, or to be a true Waifu player?
If you have Fatsia on one of your teams, it won't matter, since the eventual TP increase would be the same.
I personally split the ampies between high ATK-buff girls and Counter-girls though. ATK-buff girls got ATK ampies, while the counter ones got tyhe HP and DEF ampies. Waifu Acacia is going to be the first to receive the full treatment (after I finished Helenium for DEF and HP ampies).

Zandel
06-08-2017, 04:23 AM
I dumped all my Def ampy's on Flowering Peach first because she has terrible defence, since then I have been shoring up the weaknesses of my 6*s. Low HP gets HP ampy's, low atk get atk and low def get def. Possibly not the best way to go about it, but it's my way.

Myrdin
06-08-2017, 09:59 AM
Oh god, I first thought that you get her together with Canola, St. Paulia, Cepha Lantera or Di Yu. Not that she's the only one you start with.

Well, that puts Nutaku's version a bit higher than DMM in the beginning, since you can't start with a 5 star over there, so.

Well considering that within your first week of playing the bonuses you get give you enough FG to do an extra 11 pull just from that, Id say it evens out.
Like the promotion that was going currently - for every log in 2 extra FGmes to whatever you would get for that days log in bonus, for like what... 10 days straight ?

Unregistered
06-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Oh god, I first thought that you get her together with Canola, St. Paulia, Cepha Lantera or Di Yu. Not that she's the only one you start with.

Well, that puts Nutaku's version a bit higher than DMM in the beginning, since you can't start with a 5 star over there, so.

What are you talking about? Both versions have always given you a 5* in the tutorial. If Nutaku has really removed the 4* starter, wtf were they thinking?

Eab1990
06-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Wait, the 4* starter was REPLACED with Evening Primrose? Okay, that's news to me.

I mean, Evening Primrose is still better than any of the four starters, but still, that's really weird. So you don't get any other 5* to go with that?

kringley
06-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Dark Airu is the bot helper there to showcase the girls that go with the event gacha.

AgentFakku
06-08-2017, 03:45 PM
First DMM Silver was Canola and then First DMM Gold was Chocolate Cosmos

AgentFakku
06-08-2017, 04:02 PM
btw, anyone seen this (haven't seen a thread about it, since it's basically a Nutaku deal...)?:

I don't have dat on my screen

Fuck, hit da gather button lol

man, not used to DMM and where all stuf are located

oh shit, should hit Gather since early lvl you lvl up fucking fast

game2534
06-08-2017, 06:59 PM
What is priority? A miserable little pile of sh*t I guess.

makinaz
06-08-2017, 07:48 PM

Yeah, getting six new golds always sucks right?

game2534
06-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Yeah, getting six new golds always sucks right?

Hey, who said it's suck to have this roll? Just wonder why 6 golds and no Hop or Hether out. So my claim stands, priority is crap.😛

Eab1990
06-08-2017, 09:31 PM

That looks like my Lycoris gacha results. And Bergenia x3 from premium gacha last week.

sniddy
06-09-2017, 12:20 AM
As I got 4 golds from 5 yolo pulls I'm NOT complaining but I DO think the spotlight rate needs to be upped so people can as the saying goes 'pay their money and take their choice'

Right now spotlights don't do enough so, say you were a spender and wanted that girl - do you spend on the event or wait for a 'pick your 5/6*' right now the better option is to wait...up the spotlight and it makes it tempting to push get the goal 'and maybe more' and once someones put in $20 they may try another $20....

Personally I think upping the rate is better for us and better business too

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 04:25 AM
Who's Moko?

I know it's a cynical question, but Di Yu = ワレモコウ = Walemokou and she refers to herself as Mokou. Quality translator didn't change it.

Eab1990
06-09-2017, 05:50 AM
Mokou has some really cute mannerisms. Besides referring to herself as Mokou and making everything sound like a question, if you notice, she also says 断じて (danjite) a lot, meaning surely/absolutely.

Maladaptive
06-09-2017, 06:07 AM
I believe in priority... might be just dumb luck, but I got double Apricot in my 10+1 draw on my new alt account :D

Bloodsport Bloom
06-09-2017, 06:15 PM

Castlevania jokes always make my day.

AgentFakku
06-10-2017, 04:09 AM
might be tough to keep DMM and Nutaku FK games

might forget to play one and confuse/mix them up lol

it's like playing Pokemon Red and Blue

maotd
06-10-2017, 05:27 AM
If it was the case, we will have tons of shit like "trade my lvl9 Strawberry for BB plz i realy wan her so much plz".

Drip
06-10-2017, 06:42 AM
If it was the case, we will have tons of shit like "trade my lvl9 Strawberry for BB plz i realy wan her so much plz".
I might actually take that offer from some random noobie, just for giggles to see all the others get hope of making such a trade as well, and spamming trades even more!

maotd
06-11-2017, 04:34 AM
Well done ^^

Bloodsport Bloom
06-12-2017, 02:46 AM
I can finally stop calling Maple a homewrecker when she pops out of my rainbow pots.
Another waifu level girl off the wishlist.

I was still salty about her showing up in Iono-reissue Priority Gacha, months later. :cool:

AgentFakku
06-12-2017, 03:30 PM
evolved Camelia. her bra top design isn't sexy as rose

Zandel
06-12-2017, 05:02 PM
You need some dressblooms on that rose of yours, and all the high defence items. I have that setup on Hyperloli and it's great.

twilightdream
06-13-2017, 08:05 AM
Is this the first time they selling this ticket in shop?

What next? Rainbow ticket in shop for sure LOL.

paraphin
06-13-2017, 08:14 AM

i've seen it for the first time too.

you bet! one rainbow ticket for 6000NG

game2534
06-13-2017, 08:37 AM
4000NG for 5* is darn expensive. Even for 5* of choice.

twilightdream
06-13-2017, 08:47 AM
I just hope someone said "No it's not the first time, they already do this on New year". But man...

It's possible in future they may do something like sell girl + item pack and stuff.
You don't need to play step-up anymore just go straight to buy girl pack in shop.
Oh no... no... no...

Taon
06-13-2017, 11:43 AM
Not really seeing the problem here. At $40 each with a limit of three, I feel if anyone is silly/rich enough to shell out $120 for three 5* girls, then go for it.

More proof that Nutaku only wants our money? What else did you ever think they wanted from their customers?

Eab1990
06-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I don't have an issue with offers that take advantage of desperate people. If they want to, they're there.

Just make sure they stay separate from the actual sales. Again, no Bridal Cactus gacha, keep the $200 weekly "sales" to a minimum, etc.

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 11:52 AM
I won't comment in Harem Heroes anymore

Got a message about my comment (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/161781213965/fuck-harem-heroes-staff-sucks-their-dick-in-harem) being inoffensive in a thread about Harem Heroes's Patreon thread in this site

They didn't type the whole original message I typed

It was someting like this

"Hope this ain't offensive. My real reason for not spending money on Harem Heroes is because it ain't make a difference after 5 girls or more. Unlike Aigis, Flower Knight Girls, Kamihime and the likes, rolling and spending money for premium units actually makes the game progress easier and can be a worthy challenge"

Time to remove Harem Heroes from my sig. Fuck the game and the forum for sucking up to them

Come on, my criticism wasn't offensive. Now, im pissed but not angry. The forum needs money and Harem Heroes is aggressively sell their game. Their game is still shitty in quality

twilightdream
06-13-2017, 12:31 PM
I don't know what happen never interest in Harem Heroes but this is my POV.
If you feel unpleasant just turn it down, find another game.

Don't need to worry for who that ready to let go their money.
They will know by themselves that it's worthy or worthless.

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 12:43 PM

da heck, I didn't see dat

oh shit, I need one badly after months of no Flower Gem Ticket Gacha

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what happen never interest in Harem Heroes but this is my POV.
If you feel unpleasant just turn it down, find another game.

Don't need to worry for who that ready to let go their money.
They will know by themselves that it's worthy or worthless.

yeah, I dropped it

I mean we say all sorts of stuff about Nameless, Nutaku, FK, and other games: both pos and negative

but man, we don't get censored for dat stuff

yeah, I dropped it. If a company had to censor me for being polite, yup, won't play their game

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 04:01 AM
some lucky dude got Ojou Oppai at lv 21 while I haven't scored a rainbow :V5130

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 05:27 AM
That gold ticket do help FKG jump up from 9th to 4th place in popularity.

Maladaptive
06-14-2017, 06:14 AM
Can anyone give advice for setup to 3 star the Ultimate Stage for Phase 1 of Restore Peace to the Kingdom reissue?

kringley
06-14-2017, 01:37 PM
1 squad bottom, maybe 75 or so faster than the other 4 at the top camp.

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 08:26 PM
5160if only it was a rainbow tickets since I only pay if it's below $40 (rainbow) or $20 (gold) most of the time depending on what extras offered

Myrdin
06-14-2017, 08:32 PM
Heh the 40 bucks 5* (really now) ticket just scream "Give us moneyyyy".
All I will say to the is "Go fuck yourseeeeeeelf"
:D

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 08:59 PM
yea... after they left out to their fabulous holiday trip without any announcement
it's very easy for me to move my spending away LOL.

Unregistered
06-15-2017, 12:23 AM
well i just spent 150 FG on the premium gacha, and still no rainbow girls after 380+ days of playing. only have the day 350 rainbow girl. i did get 7 5* girls, out of 33 is like a 21% result, vs the 6% probability. but i don't really need anymore power. just wanting to finally get a real rainbow girl.

Maladaptive
06-15-2017, 03:48 AM
1 squad bottom, maybe 75 or so faster than the other 4 at the top camp.

Key kringley, that didn't work, the squad at the bottom hit the finish line and I still had 5 enemies to kill?

game2534
06-15-2017, 07:49 AM
hahah, 50fgs and 4 gold. Dupe fest with only Madonna as new one, At least they all increase skill level.
PS: and again that priority is sh*t.

game2534
06-15-2017, 08:05 AM
So, was I right? Is Geranium the next Perma-issued girl?

I think she is, Lechen-chan is my first reissued girl when I started the game. Then it's Geranium.

kringley
06-15-2017, 12:36 PM
Key kringley, that didn't work, the squad at the bottom hit the finish line and I still had 5 enemies to kill?

Ok, I looked again and I think the problem is: I hadn't even noticed the top-center camp, which is where I think you put most squads.
To get all the neckties, you need 4 squads to start at the top left camp (which is what I was referring to). This means that the one that starts at the bottom or one of the two that starts top left and goes down rather than to the right has to be very fast.
For me, this meant putting 4 squads roughly similar in speed top left, and one about 75-100 faster at bottom left.

You could probably also three-medal with 5 speed balanced teams, 3 at top left, one at bottom, one at top center. I haven't tried this configuration, and it certainly gives up some neckties (although you might not need them).

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 04:53 AM
For my helper squad should I got with Cymbidium and Maple, or Maple and Ardisia?

twilightdream
06-16-2017, 05:35 AM
After selling Saffron for almost day FKG move up to 3rd place.
Saffron not popular? Or players can (or want to) pull her by themselves? Never know.

game2534
06-16-2017, 05:39 AM
For my helper squad should I got with Cymbidium and Maple, or Maple and Ardisia?

Cymbidium IMO, especially if you have lots of AOE girls. You will wipe every pest clean easily with skill activition increase. Ardisia is nuke girl, and I think nuking is not that popular since raw skill far surpass solar blast power in current meta now.

After selling Saffron for almost day FKG move up to 3rd place.
Saffron not popular? Or players can (or want to) pull her by themselves? Never know.

Guess it's her art, while I like the simple, clean design. Many seems to prefer more detailed, gorgeous arts. Each their own I guess.

Maladaptive
06-16-2017, 09:09 AM
Ok, I looked again and I think the problem is: I hadn't even noticed the top-center camp, which is where I think you put most squads.
To get all the neckties, you need 4 squads to start at the top left camp (which is what I was referring to). This means that the one that starts at the bottom or one of the two that starts top left and goes down rather than to the right has to be very fast.
For me, this meant putting 4 squads roughly similar in speed top left, and one about 75-100 faster at bottom left.

You could probably also three-medal with 5 speed balanced teams, 3 at top left, one at bottom, one at top center. I haven't tried this configuration, and it certainly gives up some neckties (although you might not need them).

Hey Kringley, I was asking about the Restore Peace to the Kingdom reissue, not the current event (you mention neckties). Crossed wires? hehe

Eab1990
06-16-2017, 09:18 AM
Based Sasayuki held a poll to draw between Pumpkin, Helenium, or Ionocidium in bloomers.

I don't know why bloomers, but Helenium won.

https://twitter.com/sasayuki_/status/875675739739140097

kringley
06-16-2017, 11:15 AM
Hey Kringley, I was asking about the Restore Peace to the Kingdom reissue, not the current event (you mention neckties). Crossed wires? hehe

You're right, I completely missed that. Sorry for the dud advice. I haven't looked at Star Lily maps since her reissue was up as the two week event back in January or thereabouts.

AgentFakku
06-16-2017, 09:41 PM
http://safebooru.org//images/2156/248ba8911c265e718e1c0fa44e03e3a92dbab258.jpg?22473 69

- - - Updated - - -

http://safebooru.org//images/2143/9fe43a5d3aba37e0d7fc0773dfb6018ed24ed0f8.png

Okay, I don't get why Nymphaea is in that picture. She doesn't even have a sick love obsession with the Knight Commander to begin with...

Hop's pic is great, still needs Daisy LOL

smr
06-17-2017, 01:16 AM
im planning on spamming dozens of flower gems on either 12-1, 12-3 or just 14-5 for ampies, I am gonna assume stage 14 has a better chance of giving them since its higher difficulty although I could be wrong.

durrem
06-17-2017, 09:52 PM
Woo, just drew my first 6*, Cattleya, on a 50 pull on the brides gocha. (forgot to take a screenshot)

Drip
06-17-2017, 11:43 PM
Woo, just drew my first 6*, Cattleya, on a 50 pull on the brides gocha. (forgot to take a screenshot)
Cattleya is a pretty awesome rainbow as well! I still remember the first time I saw her on a helper squad, and her special attack triggered on the first turn. I was like "WTF! Where did those full-health pests go?"

sniddy
06-18-2017, 04:53 AM
Did a bit of a normal gacha pull as running a little low on cash and killing 10 minutes before I could run a mission - got 3x3 stars in one pull so decided on a YOLO on a whim got a new 5* and realised - I've had quite a few of those lately how many 5* do I have to evolve

33 - 34 if you include my 2nd cat girl

14 are event girls

So either I'm very ineffective a farming mannys or - wow

Probably a little of both, but given the breakneck pace of events and content that's a heck of a backlog to chew through

AgentFakku
06-18-2017, 04:41 PM
Used 10 FG's on the new Gacha machine. 1st pull gave me a St. Paulia dupe. The second one:

Dayum, it's dat gurl AgentFakku likes. Tanned-chan!

- - - Updated - - -

Office bug is back... -_-

AND THIS TIME I CAN'T EVEN ACCESS THE OFFICE SECTION AFTER GETTING GIFTS!! SCREW YOU, NAMELESS!

Back to the stable version of FKG it is then. Makes this visit really short, TBH.

Rubbing salt lol I haven't gots a 2nd copy of her

AgentFakku
06-18-2017, 08:55 PM
Had 3 copies of her on DMM, which resulted in her having all her equipment slots open, but her skill level still being stuck at lv.1...

damn, I feel for you

game2534
06-18-2017, 10:06 PM
Well FKG skill level simply increase chance of activation. In GS skill level is mich more important since it will increase damage and decrease skill cooldown so... It's bad but not THAT bad.

twilightdream
06-18-2017, 11:06 PM
Mindrunner ; Namely sure do something with your girls, so he lock your office.

twilightdream
06-19-2017, 07:30 AM
Since they tweak UI many problem occur. Don't what will happen when whale-ship appear.
Speak of Nutaku... I forget to login... completely forget...

AgentFakku
06-19-2017, 11:26 AM
how did a trash game Fap Titans be #1 5211

damn it Nutaku, your western games are shit

even though I play Girls on Tanks to replace Harem Heroes but Girls on Tanks is shit but shittier than Harem Heroes

don't know wut Nutaku is focusing on, localizing DMM games or picking up trash in the west

there has to be a better western porn game

On-topic 52125213 evolved Buttercup lol my Powerpuff gurl!

AgentFakku
06-19-2017, 11:35 AM
They stated in March that they were going to attract more Western games and less from DMM.

okay, well, I guess w/ western games appeal is they talk dirty and won't have to deal with censorship and Translation

downside to western games: their gacha usually sux since you just buy stuff like lootbox and skins while DMM games, you buy OP units potentially to progress the game faster

western hentai games don't do lolis for some reason :( or go really hardcore bondage and bestiality like Kamihime

I hope they actually get a good western game b/c they are all shit so far

Someone mentions girls are too polite and vanilla in DMM games compared to western games

Bah! Flower Knight Girl and Aigis has yandere or femdom chicks into bondage, Kamihime got a lot of fuck up girls

twilightdream
06-19-2017, 12:17 PM
Selling skin or cosmetic is make easy money for dev and company.
Not only western game many eastern MMORPG also do sell it.
Like people will pay to ride some gorgeous dragon more than use free little pony.
Even the stat equal.

About child prone I can say most of japanese charector design base on child XD.
I can't describe properly but those big eye, round face is child symbol.
Just imagine Saffron get cut down her height and erase her boobs that's the answer.

And about western game is sh*t or not sh*t I can't tell.
Everyone have their own taste and maybe many like it haha.

AgentFakku
06-19-2017, 12:20 PM
Selling skin or cosmetic is make easy money for dev and company.
Not only western game many eastern MMORPG also do sell it.
Like people will pay to ride some gorgeous dragon more than use free little pony.
Even the stat equal.

About child prone I can say most of japanese charector design base on child XD.
I can't describe properly but those big eye, round face is child symbol.
Just imagine Saffron get cut down her height and erase her boobs that's the answer.

And about western game is sh*t or not sh*t I can't tell.
Everyone have their own taste and maybe many like it haha.

I came from GamesofDesire and Zone Newgrounds

There were western flash games I like

just dat I find Nutaku's picks of western games to be meh

Probably because most western countries see lolicon as childporn. There's a topic in Kamihime's section with someone wanting to sue the producers for, well, take a look yourself (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3054-kamihime-project-rape-content-censored-nutaku-release.html).

Not into bestiality, rape or BDSM myself, but people would easily think that if you want to see it in a game...

Although, BDSM is pretty common and also easy to find on sites like Pornhub...

oops, ur right, BDSM is common

oh yeah, already went thru that hellhole

I get his points but he's a whack job who wants to increase traffic to his blogs

Torajidi
06-20-2017, 11:41 PM
He goes under the name of "kyoon" on the ISF, 3 gigantic topics with his nonsense until he left halfway January. Now he's on Reddit under the name "Young Kyoon".

Holy shit, kyoon's still around? I swear he was spouting his bullshit on places like Something Awful over a decade ago. I love insane people who never quit.

Myrdin
06-21-2017, 12:20 AM
Holy shit, kyoon's still around? I swear he was spouting his bullshit on places like Something Awful over a decade ago. I love insane people who never quit.

People like that usually change their nickname or place where they are the most active (blogs, forums, articles etc). There was this one ass who was big on spouting all sort of crap (the usual bs) on Gamers Gate. Now he writes man and society hating articles on the net or so I`ve been told. Heck cant even remember his name, thats how little impression he left on me.

AgentFakku
06-21-2017, 01:19 AM
350 days reached 5235

got my 5th rainbow gurl

im happy even though people say her stats are useless oh well, she will be helpful in Winter Rose nation battles if they put out new missions

Torajidi
06-21-2017, 06:14 AM
Holy hell, yeah, that's all the same stuff he was talking about a decade ago apart from some updated references. Bless that mess, I couldn't be happier that he's still around the 'net.

twilightdream
06-21-2017, 06:45 AM
No useless rainbow. Every rainbow is very precious.
Nutaku just make rainbow too common.
And Alstroe useless? Her passive useless? No way.

Maladaptive
06-21-2017, 06:53 AM
Not seen if anyone else has mentioned this, but Rainbow Dress Blooms are available for 40 Gems in the Shop, is that the cheapest they have been?

Drip
06-21-2017, 07:54 AM
Not seen if anyone else has mentioned this, but Rainbow Dress Blooms are available for 40 Gems in the Shop, is that the cheapest they have been?
Not exactly, I'm pretty sure they've been a bonus reward on a NGold 1500 pull on the weekend gacha, which would (crudely) translate into 15 FGs. However, for a free-to-player, or anyone who has the FGs to spare, 40 FG is a pretty good deal I guess, since 40 FGs can also be obtained for free.

AgentFakku
06-21-2017, 11:58 AM

thanks mon!!!

my rainbow gurls desperately needed a 2nd equipment slot especially Kerria

gotta dust dat earring off

Myrdin
06-21-2017, 11:56 PM
Those dressbloom deals are great. Not sure but I believe DMM has nothing like this (granted, its so easy to get 40-50 FG there that it would not be very beneficial for them).

Only downside is they are so strictly time limited. I suppose thats in order to make you buy those FG impulsively.
And with that said, had just enough for one rainbow dressbloom = Alpinia (Red Ginger) is now fully maxed. 4 equip slots filled with the current event equipment, and L5 battle skill from the standard exchange shop. :)
From what I have seen so far, she tears through the raid boss like hot knife through butter. Need to lvl up that equipment though.

smr
06-22-2017, 01:48 AM

im glad I reached 500,000 total power before the bloom update, which should come at around August.

Volarmis
06-22-2017, 04:33 AM

im glad I reached 500,000 total power before the bloom update, which should come at around August.

Congrats. Can you achieve that without a full team of rainbows?

I was wondering if I'll be able to evolve every one of my knights (109 at the moment) before the bloom update. If it'd be in August as you predict, I shouldn't have that problem since I'm not far from the goal. :)

http://i.imgur.com/ufFqycL.png

AgentFakku
06-22-2017, 04:47 AM
Those dressbloom deals are great. Not sure but I believe DMM has nothing like this (granted, its so easy to get 40-50 FG there that it would not be very beneficial for them).

Only downside is they are so strictly time limited. I suppose thats in order to make you buy those FG impulsively.
And with that said, had just enough for one rainbow dressbloom = Alpinia (Red Ginger) is now fully maxed. 4 equip slots filled with the current event equipment, and L5 battle skill from the standard exchange shop. :)
From what I have seen so far, she tears through the raid boss like hot knife through butter. Need to lvl up that equipment though.

man, I need FK, why did I spend it when we had dressblooms

Congrats!!!!!!!

twilightdream
06-22-2017, 06:29 AM
For now I prefer to keep left over gems to do some fun pull from time to time.

40 gems for 1 dressbloom is still a lot forme, compare to dressbloom that they sell with NG.
I don't remember how much but I think it's 3000 NG?
And with those step-up deal that have dressbloom with it look more beneficial I think.
In the end it just my POV.

smr
06-22-2017, 06:58 AM
looks like they arent fixing the infinite ampy bug from the level 50 raid boss, so we'll have until tuesday to max out as many grills as possible.

Also weaksauce disconut this week unfortunately.

paraphin
06-22-2017, 07:04 AM
looks like they arent fixing the infinite ampy bug from the level 50 raid boss, so we'll have until tuesday to max out as many grills as possible.

Also weaksauce disconut this week unfortunately.

i think i will spend around 50 FG in total for that "project"

smr
06-22-2017, 07:11 AM
E-7 is the most cost efficient map to get neckties by the way as it spawns the Large Ancient Tome often which rewards an additionnal 135 neckties.

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 07:12 AM
Reminder: the Holly re-issue will include equipment when part two is added.

twilightdream
06-22-2017, 07:12 AM
Another sell for Sakura Bakery, maybe lots of people want to eat (have) her.
I will look into wiki a bit, want to know what book give her serial code.
Ah sure on DMM not on Nutaku.

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 07:13 AM
E-7 is the most cost efficient map to get neckties by the way as it spawns the Large Ancient Tome often which rewards an additionnal 135 neckties.

E-5&6 also spawn the Large Ancient Tome stage.

paraphin
06-22-2017, 07:20 AM
E-5&6 also spawn the Large Ancient Tome stage.

but e-7 gives you some LC too.

smr
06-22-2017, 07:38 AM
I dont even know if 142 flower gems is enough stamina to fully ampify 20 knights

game2534
06-22-2017, 09:42 AM
Hmmm... Holly event? So it's different from DMM ver. I guess?

Maladaptive
06-22-2017, 10:44 AM
Sakura Bakery sales have lifted FKG back to number 7 in the top 10 games list.