PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Sound
09-27-2017, 05:28 PM
Yeah my whaleship with a helper squad have around 750k power
But i don't want to use 80 stam to have the ship be like: ''LOL who needs skills?''

Taon
09-27-2017, 05:32 PM
Yeah my whaleship with a helper squad have around 750k power
But i don't want to use 80 stam to have the ship be like: ''LOL who needs skills?''

You should be fine. :)

Sound
09-27-2017, 07:59 PM
Yep still sunk
It's fine really my only question is, does the types end on stage 5 or go further?
Because if does i'll be fine stuck in the last level of slice which means when i beat it i can move to hit type.

Unregistered
09-27-2017, 08:10 PM
Yep still sunk
It's fine really my only question is, does the types end on stage 5 or go further?
Because if does i'll be fine stuck in the last level of slice which means when i beat it i can move to hit type.

it ends on stage 5 then moves onto mission 2 which is hit

AgentFakku
09-27-2017, 08:18 PM
not sure if chocolates are present during whale ship w/o Chocolate Cosmos

if you stuck, just upgrade equipment or remove all of your equipment and put it on your top 16 slice gurls or the top gurls after the slice gurls

Or skip Slice and do another type, Hit

I had to skip Slice since I had less Slice

Sound
09-27-2017, 08:21 PM
Yeah that's what i thought
probably going to do one last run in the last day and try to end on a good note.

AgentFakku
09-27-2017, 09:09 PM

bruh, here's my slice team - above 700 K - it was hard to get everyone to lvl 60

if you need to compare

Sound
09-27-2017, 10:41 PM
I have most of my girls are around the same level,some without evo,so all of my ships have around the same TP
Which means i'm supposed to get to stage 5 on all types
I'm going to run the others types and test that theory,if i get to stage 5 that's good.

Taon
09-27-2017, 10:50 PM
I have most of my girls are around the same level,some without evo,so all of my ships have around the same TP
Which means i'm supposed to get to stage 5 on all types
I'm going to run the others types and test that theory,if i get to stage 5 that's good.

You might be able to, but the other mission maps have slightly increasing TP demands as you go up; the recommended TP for 1-1 is 540K while the TP for 2-1 is 590K and 3-1 is 640K.

Sound
09-27-2017, 11:08 PM
Ok that's make things a little more complicated
Which is the best stage to farm the medals,i would assume Pierce 5 but since i may not be able to clear that,so pierce 4?

Taon
09-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Ok that's make things a little more complicated
Which is the best stage to farm the medals,i would assume Pierce 5 but since i may not be able to clear that,so pierce 4?

I would honestly not suggest trying to farm them for now until you get your girls stronger. That said, pierce 4 will give more medals than slice 4 (216 vs 150). Pierce 5 gives 288 for the same amount of stam however, making that a lot more efficient.

Sound
09-27-2017, 11:46 PM
I would honestly not suggest trying to farm them for now until you get your girls stronger. That said, pierce 4 will give more medals than slice 4 (216 vs 150). Pierce 5 gives 288 for the same amount of stam however, making that a lot more efficient.

Just mention farming because i can get an comfortable amount of pearl in the Swan boat event and have a little extra stamina
Otherwise i would be doing manyu and dragon stages
But thanks for al the tips.

nick1024
09-28-2017, 12:05 AM

bruh, here's my slice team - above 700 K - it was hard to get everyone to lvl 60

if you need to compare

You don't need all slice girl.
My suggestion is to make an automatic team based on power. Then substitute weaker non-slice girls (starting at squad 8) for most powered slice ones not included (just order by power and filter by slice to choice them). Repeat until whale become red.

paraphin
09-28-2017, 12:32 AM
In the DMM version you can add flower pots to your garden, just like any other ornaments.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/09/28/Fp6.png

In these pots, flowers bloom every few hours (3-5 h, not sure now).
Once the flowers bloom they attract one random pest each.
At this stage you can "harvest" these flowers for gold, special gold only to be used for garden ornaments and even extra stamina.
By doing this you also catch the pest that was attracted to the flower and it gets added to the encyclopedia.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/09/28/Fpl.png

There are achievements based on how many different pests you gather in your encyclopedia.
These are the achievements that appeared in the Nutaku version, even though the flower pots did not get implemented.

lol cool. but i don't think we will see this soon in the nutaku version, if you can get extra stamina...

Sasara Kusugawa
09-28-2017, 02:58 AM
@HungryHunter I couldn't stop paraphin from getting spoiled lol.

@Sound You don't really have to bother or even force yourself to do the whaleship missions, coz that's like end-game content. It's more suited for players who have powered most of their girls of every type and have a very strong team. I would suggest you continue farming manyus and dragons in order to evolve your girls first, then you can give a shot at whaleship.

There's Kodaibana which is a hell of a nightmare compared to all this but that's for the DMM version.

Drip
09-28-2017, 03:02 AM
My suggestion is to make an automatic team based on power. Then substitute weaker non-slice girls (starting at squad 8) for most powered slice ones not included (just order by power and filter by slice to choice them). Repeat until whale become red.
I put my regular squads in the first 4 slots (these are not necessarily my highest TP girls, since I assemble my squads on synergies, like a squad based on ability-trigger, another squad with counter-girls, etc.), the squad best at dealing with small pests in the first slot.

In the fifth slot, I put some girls that make things easier for ALL squads and the whale ship, like:
-Increasing the light gauge at the start (Cattleya, Mei Plumblossom, Convallaria, there's some more with passives like these)
-Spawning Solar Shrine nodes (Strawberry Candle)
-Spawning Chocolate Healing Nodes (Chocolate Cosmos, Lantana)

If your first 4 squads do their work, then this fifth squad should never actually get in combat, so no need to really worry about them being leveled

Last squads are my "colour fillers", here I put the most powerful girls I still have available of the boss's "weak colour". So that's 15 units of the appropriate color to make the ship Slice, Hit, Pierce or Magic. 16 units of the appropriate colour are required for that, but there's usually 4-6 units of the appropriate colour in the first 5 squads, and often one or two more in the helper squad as well.

As a result, I only ever have to update the last 3 squads to match the boss type, the first five squads never change.

Zandel
09-28-2017, 03:19 AM
Just so you are aware, on Whaleship missions only your 1st squad should ever see combat. If you cannot get 5 girls together who can beat all of the small pest mobs without dying then you are probably not ready for the ship TBH. Easiest way is have your strongest girls of the right colour in squad 1 and then Total power the rest of the ship swapping a few for the right type of ship. I have yet to see a whale mission that my 1st squad cannot beat and live through. Especially with all the extra heals you should be getting from at least 1 +heal node girl on the ship (there are so many of these girls now anyone strong enough to try the mission should have one).

maotd
09-28-2017, 03:19 AM
My suggestion to make a whaleship squad is:
1- make 2 squads with your bests girls AND good synergy. Try to use as much girls with the same type as the ship. If you can't (like not good enough girls form that type), use others types. you just want the best teams possible to deal with small pests.
2- Sort your girls from higher TP to lower TP. Then, use the filter to get only girls with the needed type. And then, add the bests girls until you reach 16 of them. You need 16girls o onetype to get the shipof the same type.
3- Remove the filter and add girls until your ship is full.

That's how I do.

AgentFakku
09-28-2017, 04:44 AM

You spoke too early broseph and assume wrong
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=6772
the post you replied had the top 4, here's my bottom 4

didn't have all slice gurls :)

Maladaptive
09-28-2017, 04:54 AM
You spoke too early broseph and assume wrong
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=6772
the post you replied had the top 4, here's my bottom 4

didn't have all slice gurls :)

Hey Hunter, the point maotd was making was that your first two squads should be the most potent whilst factoring in the Slice bonus for the first set of Whaleship missions. Meaning e.g, Sakura might be better in squad 1 or 2 instead of 5 so you can use her 3.8x attack special power on the pests.

Largepotato
09-28-2017, 07:18 AM
They still haven't fixed Camellia's CSQ. :mad:

Sound
09-28-2017, 10:39 AM
Reading your guys comment,it seems i been doing everything right
Only missing a girl that spawn healing nodes which would be good since i have Queen.

First 4

Last 4

Maladaptive
09-28-2017, 10:50 AM
Reading your guys comment,it seems i been doing everything right
Only missing a girl that spawn healing nodes which would be good since i have Queen.

First 4

Last 4

Healing node spawn is no good in Whaleship - you can only see a couple of spots to start off with due to the clouds, and therefore you get the healing nodes there before your first combat!

maotd
09-28-2017, 10:54 AM
Use Dahlia instead of Ivy on 1st team. And Apple instead of Cyrthantus. Dahlia's ATK debuff will be very useful and Apple is better than Cyrthantus against small pests. Also, you can use Poppy, Mirabilis, Tartarian Aster, Butter Cup and Cosmos in the same team (like team 3 or 4). Counter+Def buff have a good synergy.

Then in team 2, you can use Nandina, Lavender and Ivy for Solar Blast.

Sound
09-28-2017, 10:59 AM
Healing node spawn is no good in Whaleship - you can only see a couple of spots to start off with due to the clouds, and therefore you get the healing nodes there before your first combat!

Nevermind that then.

Sound
09-28-2017, 11:12 AM
Use Dahlia instead of Ivy on 1st team. And Apple instead of Cyrthantus. Dahlia's ATK debuff will be very useful and Apple is better than Cyrthantus against small pests. Also, you can use Poppy, Mirabilis, Tartarian Aster, Butter Cup and Cosmos in the same team (like team 3 or 4). Counter+Def buff have a good synergy.

Then in team 2, you can use Nandina, Lavender and Ivy for Solar Blast.

The reason why Ivy in on 1 squad instead of Dahlia is because she's fully amped and i don't have problem clearing the small pest with Saffron and Acacia.

Wait... Only the girls on the first 4 squad have their ability triggered?

maotd
09-28-2017, 11:16 AM
Do you aim higher whale ship stages? If yes, Dahlia is better, if not, Ivy is enough.

Only the girl in fight have their ability triggered. Nevermind if abilities are triggered after team 4. If you use more than 4 teams, you're already dead. Last teams are rarely good (or if they're good, you don't even need them) and they are here only to get more TP for the ship.

Whale Ship is serious business.

Sound
09-28-2017, 11:32 AM
Alright noted,Switched Dahlia and Apple,i'll run the Slice stage once i have stam.

AgentFakku
09-28-2017, 11:52 AM
I went to bed

I can just switch Squads 5 w/ Squads 2 - no biggie

I don't think unit composition matters when you have a whale ship vs giant pest

it only matters w/ the pests on board - usually, my team mows ;em down easily

Maladaptive
09-28-2017, 12:07 PM
I went to bed

I can just switch Squads 5 w/ Squads 2 - no biggie

I don't think unit composition matters when you have a whale ship vs giant pest

it only matters w/ the pests on board - usually, my team mows ;em down easily

Yep, it is only for the pests that get onboard. If you optimise your first two squads, you will mow them down every time instead of usually :)

AgentFakku
09-28-2017, 12:21 PM
Yep, it is only for the pests that get onboard. If you optimise your first two squads, you will mow them down every time instead of usually :)

all right, I do dat. thanks for the advice

I like to challenge myself :)

paraphin
09-28-2017, 01:18 PM
as it looks right now, we have to wait some more weeks (or even month) to get bond crystals, if we get them at all...
so i have to sell some (a lot) 3* girls, b/c i'm already at cap.max. (again).

this sucks -.-

oh and this ticket gacha was a lie, too. i don't think we will see one in the next years. maybe this is revenge for all the hate we threw at them latly.

Sasara Kusugawa
09-28-2017, 01:34 PM
Nah, I bet they already planned not to give us ticket gachas from the beginning. And we also have to wait for months to get enough Flower Gems for a roll.

AgentFakku
09-28-2017, 01:46 PM
I don't keep 3* dupes

only 4* and 5* dupes (event non perma reissues) for bond crystals -

AgentFakku
09-28-2017, 02:38 PM
editing on a Wikia is easy - I think - I sux at making stuff but copy and paste easy peasy

but HCB - still don't get how things work - like uploading images

also, where da hell did they get those pics

no way you can screenshot 'em

Taon
09-28-2017, 02:44 PM

That...isn't true at all. But do bear in mind that healing nodes only heal the girls, not the whaleship itself.

Here's how 3-5 looks with healing nodes:

At start:

Heading to last fight with Ancient Pest:

AgentFakku
09-28-2017, 03:18 PM
Really? I must gotten lucky then

Eab1990
09-28-2017, 06:50 PM
Yeah, I've had chocolate panels spawn at the end of whaleship missions too. Same with Strawberry Candle's shine panels.

Drip
09-28-2017, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I've had chocolate panels spawn at the end of whaleship missions too. Same with Strawberry Candle's shine panels.
I always have Strawberry Candle in one of my squads. On pierce-5 of the whale mission, the shine panels definitely spawn, I usually get three of them.

Taon
09-28-2017, 07:12 PM

I don't know if this is common knowledge and I just never came across it, but after reading this, I realized that I'd always interpreted that Chocolate Cosmos' and Strawberry Candle's didn't stack with each other. So I tried it out...and they do; you can't get double Chocolate nodes or double Solar Shrines, but you can absolutely have one set of each.

Drip
09-28-2017, 07:36 PM
I don't know if this is common knowledge and I just never came across it, but after reading this, I realized that I'd always interpreted that Chocolate Cosmos' and Strawberry Candle's didn't stack with each other. So I tried it out...and they do; you can't get double Chocolate nodes or double Solar Shrines, but you can absolutely have one set of each.
Yes, but the problem is, that one of the two may overwrite one or more of the panels of the other. So if there's only 2 or 3 empty panels available, you may end up with only the panels of one of them. When there's more panels available, you may get the full set for each, but it's also still possible that one overwrites one or more of the others' panels, leaving you with one full set of panels, but only 1-2 from the other, or even none.

Taon
09-28-2017, 08:09 PM
Yes, but the problem is, that one of the two may overwrite one or more of the panels of the other. So if there's only 2 or 3 empty panels available, you may end up with only the panels of one of them. When there's more panels available, you may get the full set for each, but it's also still possible that one overwrites one or more of the others' panels, leaving you with one full set of panels, but only 1-2 from the other, or even none.

Yeah, sorry; I should have specified that I was pretty much just thinking of the whaleship missions which so far seem to have adequate space to accommodate. :)

Zandel
09-29-2017, 03:26 AM

This is not true, I have had healing nodes spawn all over the map on whale missions. Even tho you cannot see the map to begin with the nodes still spawn at random empty locations, this includes shrine nodes and is easy to test and verify.

sniddy
09-29-2017, 04:10 AM
nodes do spawn at anypoint I can verify

AgentFakku
09-29-2017, 11:41 AM
450 days - I manage to survive dis long lol

Maladaptive
09-30-2017, 09:27 AM
This is not true, I have had healing nodes spawn all over the map on whale missions. Even tho you cannot see the map to begin with the nodes still spawn at random empty locations, this includes shrine nodes and is easy to test and verify.

Apologies for my mistake, I have only had seen them spawn on the first two visible pads and thought, what a waste as I hadn't started the fight yet. I must have missed the third spawn and not had the Knight in my squad again after that one run.

hypo
09-30-2017, 10:00 AM
I have added the drop rates for Pierce Missions to the wiki Whale Ship page, please feel free to correct any mistake.

AgentFakku
09-30-2017, 02:23 PM
Dis is bad, my computer is shit

I can't play DMM but not Nutaku
Everyone else told me on Discord to clear my cache

I guess I just wait for the PC to fix itself

I have no idea how to fix my own computer LOL

Drayvhen
09-30-2017, 03:07 PM
try to use the nutaku com instead?

AgentFakku
09-30-2017, 03:31 PM
not sure wut happen but it works

though, I clear cacha and restart PC 3 times before :confused:

hypo
10-01-2017, 06:14 AM
Guys, I have a big doubt about the whaleship:

I added Chocolate Cosmos to my squads yesterday, to use the healing nodes, but they seem to heal only the first squad, and not the ship itself.
Am I wrong?

mega94all
10-01-2017, 06:39 AM
Guys, I have a big doubt about the whaleship:

I added Chocolate Cosmos to my squads yesterday, to use the healing nodes, but they seem to heal only the first squad, and not the ship itself.
Am I wrong?

Yes , healing nodes only heal your squad not your whaleship

Zandel
10-01-2017, 08:42 AM

This shows the heal nodes on the 3rd part of the map hidden from the start. Having said that these are useless because there is no squad fight after that lol.

hypo
10-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Damn, when I tried for the 1st time the Pierce missions yesterday, I did all of them on the first try.
Today, 2 fails on the Pierce-5 mission, all because the ship didn't use enough special attacks.

AgentFakku
10-01-2017, 12:23 PM
it's past a month time to update sig baby Last month's team

https://i.imgur.com/T8YqPfw.png

This month's team

https://i.imgur.com/ESZ85Mm.png

I regret ampy up Apricot up to lvl 60 - she's not a bubblegum and now she's #1 - fuk - I have to reampy Flowering Peach, Mei, and Sakura so they don't get pushed when Dianthus and Daisy joined

LMAO - so much for bubblegum team

Zandel
10-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Damn, when I tried for the 1st time the Pierce missions yesterday, I did all of them on the first try.
Today, 2 fails on the Pierce-5 mission, all because the ship didn't use enough special attacks.

What is your 1st squad makeup? I have a hunch that the ship uses special attacks like the girls use theirs and if you have skill up girls in squad 1 it helps.... have not really tried this except that I have 2 x 1.2 skill girls in my team 1 for each colour I think and seem to get plenty of special attacks.

hypo
10-01-2017, 10:26 PM
What is your 1st squad makeup? I have a hunch that the ship uses special attacks like the girls use theirs and if you have skill up girls in squad 1 it helps.... have not really tried this except that I have 2 x 1.2 skill girls in my team 1 for each colour I think and seem to get plenty of special attacks.

I will try that

sniddy
10-02-2017, 12:14 AM

I don't think girls abilities affect the ship, I've had one like that, just kept gunning the pest while the pest unleashed hell - I'm not proud of it but I ragequit at that point, and did it too soon, meaning I didn't loose the stamina - pure anger and frustration

Zandel
10-02-2017, 08:38 AM
I don't think girls abilities affect the ship, I've had one like that, just kept gunning the pest while the pest unleashed hell - I'm not proud of it but I ragequit at that point, and did it too soon, meaning I didn't loose the stamina - pure anger and frustration

Yeah I have since looked it up and the rates are a flat 22% for 1 special and 18% for the other. Depending on the RNG method they use that could mean a 40% chance of a special vs 60% of no special or it could be that they make 2 RNG rolls... either way I have not seen a way to increase ship special chance at all.

hypo
10-02-2017, 10:38 AM
HAAHAHAHAA

Guess who forgot about the "available until" date of all the 3* girls in his gift box??

Asti
10-02-2017, 10:56 AM
HAAHAHAHAA

Guess who forgot about the "available until" date of all the 3* girls in his gift box??

A Guy starting with h and ending with ypo?

hypo
10-02-2017, 11:00 AM
A Guy starting with h and ending with ypo?

76 girls, and just because I was still hoping for the updates...

Well, that's just 38k gold.

paraphin
10-02-2017, 01:52 PM
i hope they reset the LC shop tomorrow.

hypo
10-02-2017, 03:04 PM
i hope they reset the LC shop tomorrow.

yeah, need those skillblooms

AgentFakku
10-03-2017, 02:17 AM
Gawd im fucking tired
played 3 games at the same time LOL

actually 2 since Nutaku FK and DMM Flower Knight Girl - ran out of stamina

Myrdin
10-03-2017, 03:12 AM
Can anyone access the game ? Or Nutaku site ?
Keep getting the message that the whole site is down, though I did manage to login in the morning to burn stamina on FKG.

Rampage
10-03-2017, 03:18 AM
Same here, seems whole site down,not just FKG.
Had my Stamina used up, and bought all the event stuff, but still. i do play the other Nutaku games, while FKG is undergoing maintenance.
Wonder if we get compensation.
Hope people are not missing out on event stuff, because of this outage.

As soon as i fiish this post, site back up...

Unregistered
Can anyone access the game ? Or Nutaku site ?
Keep getting the message that the whole site is down, though I did manage to login in the morning to burn stamina on FKG.

Down for me too.

sirmarius
Down for me too :(

fghk0
10-03-2017, 03:19 AM
I have only such a message....

This page does not work properly

www.nutaku.net is currently unable to handle this requirement. ..........stamina....Shit.

HTTP ERROR 500

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 03:24 AM
.net seems to be back.

.com isn't loading for me.

Volarmis
10-03-2017, 03:25 AM
I can access it through Puffin on my phone (.net).

spdaimon
10-03-2017, 04:24 AM
It's my 3 100 day! 100 concesutive logins, 100 girls max affection, hit level 100.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Drip
10-03-2017, 06:35 AM
So, everybody have their FGs ready for a new addition to their bubblegum squad? (I don't xD )

mega94all
10-03-2017, 06:38 AM
So, everybody have their FGs ready for a new addition to their bubblegum squad? (I don't xD )

lets hope for compensation from bugs before xD

paraphin
10-03-2017, 06:49 AM
let's hope for no new bugs, at least.

paraphin
10-03-2017, 07:13 AM
if they realy give us bond crystals today, make sure to test it first. maybe sell some bronze or fuse some silver or gold units.

this should be the results after selling or fusing:
- 3 star: 10 bond crystals
- 4 star: 200 bond crystals
- 5 star: 1,000 bond crystals
- 6 star: 12,000 bond crystals
if they don't change the earnings.

Rampage
10-03-2017, 07:53 AM
Bond crystals are exchangable, seems they were keeping track of something, started out with 3600 of them

smr
10-03-2017, 08:41 AM
they didnt add new 5 star knights to the exchange shop so if you've bought the 5 star ticket for 100 gold last week, better use it now.

wolf
10-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Bond crystals are exchangable, seems they were keeping track of something, started out with 3600 of them

I have 12,400 bond crystals O_o, im guessing its based on how many 3*'s that you sold or something ?

edit: i guess its time to use those 662,501 normal seeds to get, hopefully tons of 3*

Myrdin
10-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Good for you wolf. I got 20.... And the number of 3* I sold over the course of the time is astronomical.
Not even gonna rage about this being bugged or something. At this point I no longer care, sigh. As long as I get my 6* to bloomed affection I am fine even if I got screwed over with the bond crystals by Nutaku or something.

hypo
10-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Guys, don't forget about the life crystals shop!!

A Time to Screw
10-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Finally, I can get rid of my stalkers

https://s6.postimg.org/3rsg17sap/Stalker.png

Also, dat rainbow bond return tho

https://s6.postimg.org/6n5j82wap/sell_Gaynbow.png

AgentFakku
10-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Good for you wolf. I got 20.... And the number of 3* I sold over the course of the time is astronomical.
Not even gonna rage about this being bugged or something. At this point I no longer care, sigh. As long as I get my 6* to bloomed affection I am fine even if I got screwed over with the bond crystals by Nutaku or something.

You should send a support ticket

Myrdin
10-03-2017, 01:46 PM
You should send a support ticket

Will try that, though dont hold much hope. These fuckers ignored every ticket I sent so far, no response or resolution.
No X-Overd rewards shutting down compensation like the others, ticket ignored.
Had a bug where I couldnt upgrade a character with dupes, ticket ignored, issue never fixed.
So yeah, my trust meter is in the minus values, as far as any actual help or heck even response to the ticket goes.

Edit: This time it wont even let me file a ticket, gives me the :
"there was an error with your information
OAUTH_REFRESH_FAIL"
bullshit error.

AgentFakku
10-03-2017, 02:18 PM
man dat is fuck up of Nutaku

esp. if you had spend $ on their deals, they should treat you w/ respect

Sound
10-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Well i have 1270 Bond crystal
Also the Whale shop still open.

mega94all
10-03-2017, 04:41 PM
290 bond crystal for me :(

makinaz
10-03-2017, 05:52 PM
The amount of bond crystals needed to clear the shop is staggering... though I don't think I'll have enough flowering hearts next month to worry so much about it.

Zandel
10-03-2017, 06:39 PM
The amount of bond crystals needed to clear the shop is staggering... though I don't think I'll have enough flowering hearts next month to worry so much about it.

Yeah it's pretty high, I had over 20k and still could not fully clear the shop tho I did come close. Saving all those 5*s really helped get the bond crystals up fast.

mega94all
10-03-2017, 06:55 PM
somone bought all from shop and said need 22320 Bond crystals :rolleyes:

Eab1990
10-03-2017, 07:04 PM
I managed to save up about 70k bond crystals, but yeah, even with my gold yolo luck (lol three golds in three pulls today), it'd be hard to sustain that much bond crystals every month.

smr
10-03-2017, 07:36 PM
regular gacha seeds to get 4 star knights should be enough every month to get enough bond crystals to buy all the gifts

mega94all
10-03-2017, 07:41 PM
regular gacha seeds to get 4 star knights should be enough every month to get enough bond crystals to buy all the gifts
how often you get 4* from seeds? o0
for me its hard to get 4* from there :(

smr
10-03-2017, 08:54 PM
its just luck, but of course the more 80 stamina maps you do daily, the more gacha seeds you get and therefore more bond crystals

unless theres a more cost efficient regular map for gacha seeds, but you wont get any life crystals.

3 star knights are also fairly common and those sell for 20 bond crystals each so the primary monthly supply is actually from the bronze knights for the standard f2p player, unless you buy the weekly Thursday gacha deal which typically has 5-6 stars on sale.

Taon
10-03-2017, 08:56 PM
It's interesting that the prices for the 2nd affection gifts are all the same proportion of affection:crystals. Just focus on getting the 3% base gifts first, then 2% if you can't clear the shop.

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 11:03 PM
you can get 2k bond crystals per month by selling the gold reissue girls. you can max 4 characters of the different gift types per month for around 6k bond crystals and another 4 characters from the whale ship shop if they restock it every couple of weeks for 8700 sun medals

sniddy
10-04-2017, 12:42 AM
I'm assuming you can't currently evolve girls a 2nd time?

This is what I see the cost but no option to do it

AgentFakku
10-04-2017, 12:45 AM

I prolly ain't paying attention but evolved German Iris instead of Balloon Vine

also, ran of stam b4 my last SC to do for quests - dammit game

also didn't notice Whale Ship close

Unregistered
10-04-2017, 01:07 AM
I'm assuming you can't currently evolve girls a 2nd time?

This is what I see the cost but no option to do it

it's currently unavailable but if there's a cost then that character has a bloomed form available when they actually get around to it

smr
10-05-2017, 03:05 AM
they are really late on implementing blooms, must be a conspiracy amongst DMM or something

skasio
10-05-2017, 03:39 AM
how often you get 4* from seeds? o0
for me its hard to get 4* from there :(

It's funny that you asked. :D
Actually, I was bored and did some Normal Gacha science a while ago. I was writing down results of my pulls to get percentage chances, since the're not listed anywhere AFAIK.

Recorded 4220 pulls on Nutaku. Here are the rates.

2* - 3903 - 92.49%
3* - 232 - 5.50%
4* - 11 - 0.26%
Manyu - 73 - 1.73%
Ampy - 1 - 0.02%

I've also written down some pulls on DMM, and rates seem to be pretty much the same.

mega94all
10-05-2017, 03:46 AM
It's funny that you asked. :D
Actually, I was bored and did some Normal Gacha science a while ago. I was writing down results of my pulls to get percentage chances, since the're not listed anywhere AFAIK.

Recorded 4220 pulls on Nutaku. Here are the rates.

2* - 3903 - 92.49%
3* - 232 - 5.50%
4* - 11 - 0.26%
Manyu - 73 - 1.73%
Ampy - 1 - 0.02%

I've also written down some pulls on DMM, and rates seem to be pretty much the same.

0,26%......
i have around 1 mil

hypo
10-05-2017, 11:10 AM
no new character quest, but they didn't correct the Camellia quest

AgentFakku
10-05-2017, 01:47 PM
bought my Rainbow Dressbloom from the LC shop - started to work on Kerria
somehow that triggered my 450 TP quest LOL

and sold my 5* dupes 6911

no idea why I haven't sold 'em into the brothel bond crystal camp

hypo
10-05-2017, 02:41 PM
bought my Rainbow Dressbloom from the LC shop - started to work on Kerria

don't you mean skillbloom??

also, gratz on your 450k

AgentFakku
10-05-2017, 02:43 PM
oh yeah, skillbloom - haven't recover from last night at the bar

Zandel
10-05-2017, 04:02 PM
no new character quest, but they didn't correct the Camellia quest

What trouble are you having with this quest? As far as I can tell there is no problem with it.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 04:31 PM
What trouble are you having with this quest? As far as I can tell there is no problem with it.

you can't access it without camellia bride but it's meant to be the normal camellia's character quest

wolf
10-05-2017, 06:49 PM
I had to go in really early this morn' so I couldn't play there was wasted stam/gather but it can't be helped :(
also i was pretty busy at work so i couldn't use puffin on my phone

Zandel
10-05-2017, 06:49 PM
you can't access it without camellia bride but it's meant to be the normal camellia's character quest

I just ran through all these and found no bugs during the quests.... that is until I realised that I do not Own Camellia but I do have Camellia Bride.... that is one odd bug. And if as you say you cannot access the quest with her then it's got to be annoying as well. Has anyone submitted a ticket?

MachThreeSlug
10-05-2017, 08:25 PM
I just realised we can also sell the girls from the permanent reissues for Bond Crystals. I know what I'm doing once I'm done with this event. XD

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 08:50 PM
I just realised we can also sell the girls from the permanent reissues for Bond Crystals. I know what I'm doing once I'm done with this event. XD

Farming whaleship for gifts?

AgentFakku
10-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Got lucky w/ Purple Dragons, scored 3 lvl 100 in two runs. I didn't know you get 2 lvl 100's in just one run
Evolved Balloon Vine, oh my Oppai god, she is really smexy

hopefully, I get to evolve Treasure Flower and pull the pirate chick -

mega94all
10-06-2017, 06:23 AM

Same with me im doing perma reissues for Bond crystals now :cool:

spdaimon
10-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Same with me im doing perma reissues for Bond crystals now :cool:

If you sell your reissue girl, can you redo the missions and get another? I started late in the game, so I never got to do the first go-around.

Also, I saved up my FG and did a Priorty Gacha and was excited when I saw the rainbow pot, I was like yes, Scotchbroom, but this is what I got, which surprised me:

2 6*s! not only that, the same one! Not sure how to feel about that.

AgentFakku
10-06-2017, 12:26 PM
The reissue gurls are limited. You only get 1.

Taon
10-06-2017, 05:34 PM
If you sell your reissue girl, can you redo the missions and get another? I started late in the game, so I never got to do the first go-around.

Also, I saved up my FG and did a Priorty Gacha and was excited when I saw the rainbow pot, I was like yes, Scotchbroom, but this is what I got, which surprised me:

I'll tell you how you should feel:

"Oh, cool, I got a 6* and a dressbloom/skillbloom for the new girl AND 12000 bond crystals!"

durrem
10-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Just look into her cold, emotionless eyes and go with it.

Zandel
10-06-2017, 11:29 PM

If it was any other girl I'd say you be happy, but since it's Victoria..... you might want to be scared, you may never draw another 6* that's not her..... she will kill them before you draw them.

Drip
10-07-2017, 02:52 AM
If it was any other girl I'd say you be happy, but since it's Victoria..... you might want to be scared, you may never draw another 6* that's not her..... she will kill them before you draw them.
Don't forget her mentioning that she'll cut off her most favourite part of you..

AgentFakku
10-07-2017, 06:14 AM
gawd, I regret not planning ahead - to keep bubblegum theme - I had to re ampy Sakura and Flowering Peach which took a shit ton - Dianthus won't be getting to lvl 50 anytime
still need to get Mei pass Saffron

Jesus lord - I have to get Dianthus and Daisy's ampy lvl pass Saffron, too

shit shit LOL

Drip
10-07-2017, 06:39 AM
gawd, I regret not planning ahead - to keep bubblegum theme - I had to re ampy Sakura and Flowering Peach which took a shit ton - Dianthus won't be getting to lvl 50 anytime
still need to get Mei pass Saffron

Jesus lord - I have to get Dianthus and Daisy's ampy lvl pass Saffron, too

shit shit LOL
Planning ahead is what I do alll the time. Drawback is, I already know where the next ~500 ampies will go: Acacia, Bonci and Snowdrop.
Same thing with Skill- and Dressblooms, I know exactly which girls will be getting those, and in which order.
My next few hundred purple Manyus are also already spoken for, the other Manyus I can (gladly?) distribute randomly by now.

paraphin
10-07-2017, 07:06 AM
i highly recommend making an xls-table for having a better overview of your girls.

Taon
10-07-2017, 07:07 AM
Planning ahead is what I do alll the time. Drawback is, I already know where the next ~500 ampies will go: Acacia, Bonci and Snowdrop.
Same thing with Skill- and Dressblooms, I know exactly which girls will be getting those, and in which order.
My next few hundred purple Manyus are also already spoken for, the other Manyus I can (gladly?) distribute randomly by now.

Quoted for truth. I know this degree of planning ahead isn't necessary for FKG, but I do the same thing; it annoys me to think I'm not being as efficient or effective as I can be.

wolf
10-07-2017, 09:33 AM
I updated my sig due to my girls gaining more powa

(from this)

(to this)

AgentFakku
10-07-2017, 01:24 PM

I made Apricot too strong, she displaces my pinked hair gurls

I wasn't thinking when I only lvl her up w/ ampy unti EE 50

AgentFakku
10-07-2017, 01:41 PM
don't forget to do Adonis jewelry y'all

sniddy
10-08-2017, 06:42 AM
thanks for the heads up but I'm fairly drowning in event jewellery

Taon
10-08-2017, 07:49 AM
thanks for the heads up but I'm fairly drowning in event jewellery

Until if/when we get access to EX jewelry, you can never have too much! You won't be able to get them when the girls become permanent reissued (I think), so look at getting them now as a long term investment (kit out your whaleship girls since the TP of the jewelry is higher than the gacha stuff)!

maotd
10-08-2017, 09:19 AM
You can get event jeweleries on permanent reissue.

Taon
10-08-2017, 09:59 AM
You can get event jeweleries on permanent reissue.

That answers that then, but it'll be awhile before we get the permanent reissues (none currently do) that have jewelry then since it's only been the last few reissues that gave jewelry again.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 10:10 AM
That answers that then, but it'll be awhile before we get the permanent reissues (none currently do) that have jewelry then since it's only been the last few reissues that gave jewelry again.

Actually, the next perma reissue should have jewelry, followed by several more without any.

Taon
10-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Actually, the next perma reissue should have jewelry, followed by several more without any.

Oops, I forgot about poor Gentian; I was thinking Mirabilis was next.

smr
10-10-2017, 05:00 AM
I like how they updated the scrolling bar with a maintenance notice

2 minutes before it starts.

smr
10-10-2017, 08:20 AM
for those looking for the latest survey on which knights should get blooms, its at the Office section.

hypo
10-10-2017, 09:09 AM
for those looking for the latest survey on which knights should get blooms, its at the Office section.

And I was still searching on the main page...
Thanks

hypo
10-10-2017, 09:13 AM
I have a horrible lag when I try to retrieve quests rewards or turn the event cards.

wolf
10-10-2017, 09:17 AM

oh wow i didn't notice that ty :D

Taon
10-10-2017, 09:47 AM
What kind of "special gacha" do they have in mind that event girls were included in the survey for consideration?

paraphin
10-10-2017, 10:18 AM
what the heck is with this list? where are the new girls?

XDrakeX
10-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Nooo, there is no Daisy in the Survey. Damn...at least there is Nerine. Seems i have to take her now first.

hypo
10-10-2017, 02:42 PM
I don't see the "additional Whale Airship Stages" announced in the release notes.

If that's what they call a new campaign with the same missions, they need to rethink their marketing communication...

AgentFakku
10-10-2017, 02:48 PM
wut survey LOL

I should check the event and news tabs underneath the game sometimes LOL

Zandel
10-10-2017, 03:51 PM
the banner said to check the 'News' tab. All the info was there including Whale Ship info lol.

A Time to Screw
10-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Considering that they need to put out a survey for what flower knights to bloom, similar to what they did what Character Quests, I have a feeling that Blooms will not only be out of order for us, but also a lot more sparse compared to DMM...unfortunately.

Shoulda seen this coming. It wouldn't make sense if Nutaku were actually resourceful enough to able to introduced 4 new bloomed forms (3 gacha and 1 event knight) bi-weekly, ontop of everything else. they're already behind on main story and character quests, among many other things.

Although I guess even that doesn't matter as much, since we don't even have any of the more challenging maps implemented that would warrant blooms forms anyways. Although those event raid bosses and whaleship missions are only gonna get tougher...

makinaz
10-10-2017, 04:54 PM
It's still blowing my mind they just won't hire another translator.
If adding one more person to payroll is going to break the bank there are some problems.

Handu
10-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Thought it would be nice to run an 80 stamina map for Manyu...

Ended up with this and missed one chest. The lvl 20 Manyu was the free for completing the stage.

Taon
10-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Thought it would be nice to run an 80 stamina map for Manyu...

Ended up with this and missed one chest. The lvl 20 Manyu was the free for completing the stage.

Unless you're trying to farm a bunch of pierce manyus, right now the best investment for stamina is to run the event phase 2 maps and flip cards.

Also, that is a terrible draw of manyus for 80 stam; my condolences.

Unregistered
10-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Shoulda seen this coming. It wouldn't make sense if Nutaku were actually resourceful enough to able to introduced 4 new bloomed forms (3 gacha and 1 event knight) bi-weekly, ontop of everything else. they're already behind on main story and character quests, among many other things.

I expected blooms to be added at the normal rate without character quests or h-scenes. Guess that was too optimistic.

Handu
10-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Unless you're trying to farm a bunch of pierce manyus, right now the best investment for stamina is to run the event phase 2 maps and flip cards.

Also, that is a terrible draw of manyus for 80 stam; my condolences.

I should do that, though I think I took most of the Manyus from the flip cards already. But oh gawd I do wonder if they will ever remove these lvl 5 drops from 80 stamina maps. It's so... depressing.

Guess getting Queen of the Night and Chocolate Cosmos to 70 will take a while(lvl 58 and 41 respectively ;; ).

smr
10-10-2017, 08:24 PM

had to pick between Acacia or Sakura to fully optimize, picked the latter

AgentFakku
10-10-2017, 10:37 PM
did my survey
I wanted to go BB but I went w/ Alpinia, big boobs and dark skin

durrem
10-11-2017, 01:52 AM
That survey was depressing. Acacia wasn't even a choice...

smr
10-11-2017, 02:19 AM
I was also surprised Acacia wasnt a choice as she got bloom well before Mei Plumblossom did if I remember right

Rampage
10-11-2017, 07:27 AM
I was more annoyed that they bothered to put event girls in the Gacha survey....OR they did not bother to remove them from the list.....
I call lazyness on that point!

smr
10-12-2017, 06:57 AM
this week's thursday gacha is pretty shitty, which is surprising since it was doing decently for a while

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 08:44 AM
anyone knows when will the 50 FG for Rainbow Dressbloom/Skillbloom return?

Drip
10-12-2017, 08:54 AM
anyone knows when will the 50 FG for Rainbow Dressbloom/Skillbloom return?
Never know, could be next week, could be in half a year. If you really want to take benefit of such an offer, reserve a stack of FGs for that, use the rest for whatever you want.

Taon
10-12-2017, 08:55 AM
Yeah, this new gacha is astonishingly terrible for anyone that's been playing for more than a week or two and I don't think a lot of brand new players are going to be quick to throw 6000NG at the game; what in the world were they thinking?

Drip
10-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Yeah, this new gacha is astonishingly terrible for anyone that's been playing for more than a week or two and I don't think a lot of brand new players are going to be quick to throw 6000NG at the game; what in the world were they thinking?
Probably something along the lines of: "We need to remind thosa whankaz that 1,500 NG for a Rainbow girl is actually a pretty good deal, and not a deal to base their comparisons on."

MachThreeSlug
10-12-2017, 07:41 PM
Looks like the character quest for Lily Rubellum got added.

AgentFakku
10-13-2017, 12:44 PM
evolved Treasure Flower
think I like her first form better imo

meltman
10-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Hello all. I started this game ~2 weeks ago and have a question about the permanent re-issue event girls: I just got Lavender and am now collecting her skill/dress blooms. But after that which of the event girls is worth getting? Any suggestions? I already have the current event girl + her blooms and equipement so I will have some stamina to waste the coming days.

sniddy
10-13-2017, 01:04 PM
the card turning event with the cheat sheets can get you a lot of useful stuff

The 1st 3 or 4 are well worth getting upto Star Lilly I think

Handu
10-13-2017, 01:08 PM
Hypericum and Edelweiss are definetly above the average for event girls, so i'd go for them first. Tachibana can be really helpful too and if you are lacking speed on one of your squads, Dipladenia gives a nice speed buff, but just that - which makes her not so viable if you want power. For that I 'd recommend Star Lily or Mountain Lily.

maotd
10-13-2017, 01:18 PM
Edelweiss and Mountain Lily are good too (espacially Mountain Lily when she will get her bloomed form in one or more year).
But imho the two bests eventgirls currently available in permanent reissue are Hypericum and Geranium. Hypericum is a really good counter girl (and event counter girls is the best type of event girl, maybe better than some gacha counter girls). Geranium give you x1.2skill activation for the whole team based on affection. It's one of the best ability. Aside that, she as decent stats.
And Dipladenia could be a good choice too. She is not really good but she has +100 speed for the team and ignore panel that affects speed. It could be usefull in some stages (even if I think there will be no more stages with theses panel in the future).

And for information, next reissue give really good event equipment and next next reissue is Mirabilis, another really good counter event girl.

meltman
10-13-2017, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll try Hypericum next :-)

maotd
10-13-2017, 03:16 PM
Be careful, Hypericum missions are a fucking RNG hell and if you're unlucky you can miss some chests.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 07:50 AM
(Yukata) (Yukata) (Yukata)

Ghostmon
10-17-2017, 08:10 AM
I guess this place would be appropriate as any other (don't wanna start a new thread for this), so just how far behind is Nukaku from the DMM game at the moment? I guess from event issues wise, how many events are they behind, or how many girls are they behind, etc.? Thanks!

MachThreeSlug
10-17-2017, 08:21 AM
A little over a year I believe.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 08:31 AM
About 15 months. Hence the summer events.

Ghostmon
10-17-2017, 08:36 AM
Holy moly, okay thanks for the replies now I have a better grasp of the comparisons.

Handu
10-17-2017, 08:43 AM
Had 20 FG sitting there, tempting me to try getting Mei (Yukata)... what could go wrong?

No sweet Mei but I can't complain :rolleyes:

Ghostmon
10-17-2017, 09:38 AM
So I just started Nukaku version of FKG. I'm loving the DMM version so far but it's gonna take so long to get my favorite girls so I checked out Nutaku via proxy. A few differences (mainly bad unfortunately)...

Nutaku vs. DMM: 300 Gold for a pull instead of 100 DMM pts.?! OMG expensive much (is it usually like that?)?
And my biggest complaint: the characters and manyus inventory are combined?! I like to stock up on manyus, so it means I need to buy like 500 extra inven. space...all at FG cost, geez, is there no work around to this?

With that said, the 6k gold for 11 5*'s is compelling for a newbie like me; maybe it's bad for my wallet if I commit to two games at once, what do you guys think, better deals will come if I be patient?

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 09:49 AM
If you're just starting, you'll be getting plenty of flower gems to use on the gacha which has much higher 5-6* rates than listed. Better deals will come for your money.

Ghostmon
10-17-2017, 10:17 AM
I see you have a point, okay I'mma save my $60 (70 CAD dollars...) for another day, people have said Nukatu Gatcha has been more forgiving than DMM, hope to test it out soon.

Handu
10-17-2017, 10:54 AM

Critical ability not showing up *sigh*. Can anyone check if it's just a visual bug or if it's actually messed up?

Volarmis
10-17-2017, 11:14 AM

Critical ability not showing up *sigh*. Can anyone check if it's just a visual bug or if it's actually messed up?

My squad with Nasturtium in it did not have the critical boost at the start of the battle - bug confirmed.

Eab1990
10-17-2017, 01:11 PM
Every event does 100+300 NG for limited 1 and premium gacha pulls. By my understanding, DMM does the same, except it refreshes daily?

DMM only recently revamped its inventory with the warehouse and refunding everyone who used FGs to expand their inventory. So yeah, Nutaku’s still got the old character/manyu shared system and it’ll be that way for a loooong while.

AgentFakku
10-17-2017, 01:21 PM
b/c of DMM's revamp UI, it made the FG useless compared to LC and other currency now that the only thing FG can be spend on are Gachas

bit of pro and con

kabosu
10-17-2017, 02:03 PM
Quick question is something suppose to happen after the 2nd affection?
I can't remember the exactly line but when you get it max it says something like "maybe theres a secret meeting going on maybe they will tell us next time" so is there something i'm suppose to do?

AgentFakku
10-17-2017, 03:13 PM
Quick question is something suppose to happen after the 2nd affection?
I can't remember the exactly line but when you get it max it says something like "maybe theres a secret meeting going on maybe they will tell us next time" so is there something i'm suppose to do?

No 2nd Hentai Scene implemented yet

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Every event does 100+300 NG for limited 1 and premium gacha pulls. By my understanding, DMM does the same, except it refreshes daily?

It's a 100 point pull on four separate gacha once/day.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 06:13 PM
I see you have a point, okay I'mma save my $60 (70 CAD dollars...) for another day, people have said Nukatu Gatcha has been more forgiving than DMM, hope to test it out soon.

you can buy 6 stars for 1500 gold on the daily deals occasionally and 5 stars have gone for as cheap as 100 gold

Ghostmon
10-18-2017, 02:36 AM
If I can buy 5 stars for 100 NG (heck anything less than 1k NG), then I might just not be able to control myself ahahahhaha!

So Nutaku, currently event #40 and reprint event I checked is pretty back (almost like the first few issues, disregarding the permanent re-issues), so is it safe to assume Nutaku will follow the same event order as DMM, so I can predict which one is coming up and such?

Volarmis
10-18-2017, 02:44 AM
If I can buy 5 stars for 100 NG (heck anything less than 1k NG), then I might just not be able to control myself ahahahhaha!

So Nutaku, currently event #40 and reprint event I checked is pretty back (almost like the first few issues, disregarding the permanent re-issues), so is it safe to assume Nutaku will follow the same event order as DMM, so I can predict which one is coming up and such?

That's usually the case.
The exception would be for holiday-connected events, for example Christmas. So far in these cases Nutaku skipped a few events to host the holiday one only to get back to the the skipped ones after the specific event is over.

Ghostmon
10-18-2017, 02:55 AM
Thanks Volarmis. I guess that makes it a pretty compelling case for me to start playing on Nutaku, there's a few girls that DMM may never do a re-reprint on, so I guess I better get leveling. There's a very specific set of girls I want, it may be a pipe dream but I'mma try hah!

maotd
10-18-2017, 03:19 AM
All girls will be reissued in DMM with permanent reissue. It will just take time. Many time. Maybe one year before reaching the actual reissued event. Or less if they increase the rate of permanent reissue.

AgentFakku
10-18-2017, 05:17 PM
I should have not overfarm red dragons before da card event LOL

evolved 2 slice lolis: dolphin chan and Texas chan

Ghostmon
10-18-2017, 10:13 PM
Well, my impatience is gonna be my achielles heel...

I envy you Hungry, I can't be so objective and spend my previous Manyus and Dragons so evenly across all my girls, I'm so biased...I feel like a big jerk xD

smr
10-19-2017, 07:14 AM
the 5 star and 6 star exchange shops opened up again so we'll probably get the daily deal tickets tomorrow or friday as the expiry dates is the 27th.

be aware that the newest Thursday gacha does not give out tickets, only random knights from all steps.

fghk0
10-19-2017, 08:15 AM
This time gacha is not interested .... wait for daily discounts. :)

AgentFakku
10-19-2017, 12:32 PM
Nice, Apple of Sodom - been a while since I got FG Gather
DMM - my luck was usu high LOL

Eab1990
10-19-2017, 01:57 PM
It's a 100 point pull on four separate gacha once/day.

Ah. Gotcha.

Zer0
10-21-2017, 06:25 PM
What kind of Gacha are they going to do for the Survey?
Almost saved up 50 Gems and was wondering if I should save them or not

AgentFakku
10-22-2017, 12:23 PM
I figured why my pink hair girls got past Kerria and Apricot

the 2nd affection really boosts their stats but I cant just leave Kerria and Apricot w/o second affection

still need to ampy only the bubblegum hair gurls but Idk if Mei can beat Kerria

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Kerria
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Mei-Plumblossom

Kerria's HP and ATT beats Mei's

Myrdin
10-22-2017, 12:42 PM
Guys Important question.....

Is Plumeria´s voice actress the same as Victoria or Anri ?

Sound
10-22-2017, 02:27 PM
They sound alike but i don't think so.

sniddy
10-22-2017, 06:26 PM
So the perma re-issue comes with event jewellery this means getting 40 sets for max whaleshippage - will be easily accomplished soon - I'm thinking these will end up as upgrade material?

Taon
10-22-2017, 08:55 PM
Guys Important question.....

Is Plumeria´s voice actress the same as Victoria or Anri ?

I'm surprised there isn't a resource for the FKG VAs. They've done some pretty decent work.

Ghostmon
10-22-2017, 10:17 PM
Yeah the VAs are definitely the unsung heroes of this game; it'd be actually kind of weird to think playing the game without the voices, definitely a motivation booster for playing lol.

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 10:27 PM
Yeah the VAs are definitely the unsung heroes of this game; it'd be actually kind of weird to think playing the game without the voices, definitely a motivation booster for playing lol.

You must have missed when the default setting on Nutaku was muted voices.

Sound
10-22-2017, 11:20 PM
You must have missed when the default setting on Nutaku was muted voices.

Can't think how boring that must've been.

Myrdin
10-22-2017, 11:26 PM
I wish there was an option to keep the voices while on the main screen and menus, but mute them when in combat.

Coz after I while all the "Yaaa Ha Heee UUU HOOO..." and hundreds of other shouts the girl make while fighting, started to grind on my ears so I play the game muted, and only turn on the sound when I am upgrading/evolving/increasing affection for a girl, or If I just want to hear the VA`s voice while clicking her picture a million times to get that one expression I am looking for (like the derpy >_< face some girls make for example) :D

The option to keep the sounds just in the main screen would be cool since I have my "shuffle secretary" option on thus each time the main screen resets I get to see /and hear if sounds on/ a new girl.

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 07:48 AM
Anyone know when autorun broke? The first team starts moving every time you click it. They'll reach the goal before any other team gets to move if you spam toggle it.

Sound
10-23-2017, 12:38 PM
I wish there was an option to keep the voices while on the main screen and menus, but mute them when in combat.

Coz after I while all the "Yaaa Ha Heee UUU HOOO..." and hundreds of other shouts the girl make while fighting, started to grind on my ears so I play the game muted, and only turn on the sound when I am upgrading/evolving/increasing affection for a girl, or If I just want to hear the VA`s voice while clicking her picture a million times to get that one expression I am looking for (like the derpy >_< face some girls make for example) :D

The option to keep the sounds just in the main screen would be cool since I have my "shuffle secretary" option on thus each time the main screen resets I get to see /and hear if sounds on/ a new girl.

I agree with you,but for me is not that bad,mainly because i play listening to music so i barely hear the girls.

Volarmis
10-23-2017, 01:41 PM

Honestly, they should really look through the triggers for certain voices to appear.
For example, from the beginning I thought it was weird for the girls to react to each hit of a multi-hit boss attack, causing much squeaking in most cases. :p
It would probably need to work differently for the fast fight and normal fight though.

wolf
10-23-2017, 10:10 PM
guys what is the most stam Inefficient map im about to level and I have almost full stam Dx

edit: ack by the time anyone answers this it will be too late D:

Taon
10-23-2017, 10:46 PM
guys what is the most stam Inefficient map im about to level and I have almost full stam Dx

Off the top of my head, the 80 Stam Coin Rush map gives 160 stam.

Zandel
10-23-2017, 11:37 PM

Just run a normal map then RETREAT and it only gives about 30% of the normal XP but all the rewards up till that point.

Ghostmon
10-24-2017, 08:07 AM
Can't believe how many my favs Montei has drawn, such a talented artist (he? she?); very shocked as I scroll thru. his/her twitter feed. This was a funny pic

Well actually, many great pictures, among which his/her special New Years edition drawing of all the girls were a feast for the eyes...I even found child form Lycoris, so cute >_< Wanted to post all the images but didn't want to spam this thread, check 'em out if you like Montei's work.

FKG. Bonzai.

hypo
10-25-2017, 02:00 PM
Does anybody know the stats for the whaleship equipment at max level?
I'm thinking about replacing some event rings on my 6* girls.

AgentFakku
10-25-2017, 02:29 PM
Does anybody know the stats for the whaleship equipment at max level?
I'm thinking about replacing some event rings on my 6* girls.
https://i.imgur.com/HgNaHOs.jpg
I only manage to get one, gawd those things are expensive as fuk and stam hungry

hypo
10-25-2017, 10:22 PM
I only manage to get one, gawd those things are expensive as fuk and stam hungry

Thanks a lot

Sound
10-25-2017, 11:21 PM
i think this means we getting bloom maps after the event ends?

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 12:50 AM
i think this means we getting bloom maps after the event ends?

I think those have been there for months.

Sound
10-26-2017, 01:31 AM

Wait really? i guess i not paying much attention them.

smr
10-26-2017, 05:05 AM
top 3 winners of the Bloom survey will be implemented today, so expect a longer maintenance

thats assuming if nothing bugs out like crazy the last time.

MachThreeSlug
10-26-2017, 07:29 AM

I can assure you that those icons were not on the collection page 1 week ago.

MachThreeSlug
10-26-2017, 08:09 AM
Blooming is now live! The girls currently available for blooming are Cherry, Sakura, and Evening Primrose.

fghk0
10-26-2017, 08:29 AM
I'm looking forward to coming soon! :cool:

smr
10-26-2017, 08:49 AM
4-2 and 4-3 are the most stamina efficient maps to farm Blossom Hill petals, but im sticking with 4-5 as im assuming higher level means more chance at getting fancy chests.

so it seems petals do not drop from nation defensive missions yet, therefore each petal is worth 5-6 flower gems value of stamina, depending on either phase 1 or 2 of an event. It will cost more flower gems to refill stamina if you're still low leveled though

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 09:39 AM
Which maps drop blooming birds?

Which maps drop petals? I assume these are the world defense or nation battle maps?

Both can be bought with currency, sun crystals for blooming birds and life crystals for petals. I can farm sun crystals much more easily than life crystals.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 09:43 AM
Blooming is now live! The girls currently available for blooming are Cherry, Sakura, and Evening Primrose.

I don't believe for a second that those three are suddenly the most popular characters.

smr
10-26-2017, 09:46 AM
Evening Primrose because shes given to all new players, Cherry and Sakura I guess because of their abilities? Art style is subjective to each person so I dont really know

LastSensei
10-26-2017, 10:28 AM
There are many girls under "2nd evolution available" but none of them can bloom yet (except Sakura, Cherry and Evening Primrose), so I don't have any idea which specific mats should I stock up.

smr
10-26-2017, 10:30 AM

LastSensei
10-26-2017, 10:35 AM
And here I thought you need to max 2nd affection first in order to 2nd evolve.

Taon
There are many girls under "2nd evolution available" but none of them can bloom yet (except Sakura, Cherry and Evening Primrose), so I don't have any idea which specific mats should I stock up.

2nd evolution requires a total of 5 mats: 2 Birds matching the unit type (slice/hit/pierce/magic), 2 Petals matching the unit's nationality and an elixir matching the unit's rarity.

Birds can be purchased with Sun Crystals @330 each.
Petals can be purchased with Life Crystals @150 each (they can supposedly drop elsewhere but I haven't seen that happen yet).
Elixirs need to be farmed from the Special Mission.

Unregistered
Have they added the character quests and h-scenes associated with the blooms?

smr
10-26-2017, 10:46 AM
no 2nd bedroom scenes for bloomed characters so far.

LastSensei
10-26-2017, 10:50 AM
2nd evolution requires a total of 5 mats: 2 Birds matching the unit type (slice/hit/pierce/magic), 2 Petals matching the unit's nationality and an elixir matching the unit's rarity.

Birds can be purchased with Sun Crystals @330 each.
Petals can be purchased with Life Crystals @150 each (they can supposedly drop elsewhere but I haven't seen that happen yet).
Elixirs need to be farmed from the Special Mission.

Thanks. But what special mission? Is it Secret Garden or something else that randomly pops out?

Taon
10-26-2017, 10:54 AM
Thanks. But what special mission? Is it Secret Garden or something else that randomly pops out?

There's a new Special Mission called "In Search of the Blooming Elixir"; it's in the same place as event and daily missions. Clear your cache if you're not seeing it.

LastSensei
10-26-2017, 10:59 AM
There's a new Special Mission called "In Search of the Blooming Elixir"; it's in the same place as event and daily missions. Clear your cache if you're not seeing it.

Cleared the cache and found it. Ready for farming. ;)

AgentFakku
10-26-2017, 11:48 AM
Cherry, Sakura, Evening Primrose

oh gawd, I play the game but I forgot wut Cherry and Evening Primrose look like

I know what Sakura looks like since she is my 2nd Rainbow and my fave bubblegum Rainbow

Sound
10-26-2017, 11:53 AM
Looks like i was right and wrong about the bloom maps,oh well
I don't have the girls so i'll just wait until the next batch.

hypo
10-26-2017, 11:55 AM
Well, at least there is a girl I have (Primrose).

But now I don't have enough LC for the rainbow skillbloom on next month.

durrem
10-26-2017, 12:24 PM
When I started a few months ago Sakura was the new player deal, for 500ng. You had 72 hours to buy her once you started the game. It is probably still going on, hence a lot of the new players having Sakura as well as Evening Primrose.

AgentFakku
10-26-2017, 12:47 PM
3 more FK, just 3 moar
https://i.imgur.com/HWzXuahl.png
Veronica - im gonna get u

I forgot why I had less than 50 though, must be some gacha

smr
10-26-2017, 12:55 PM
yeah I did remember reading somewhere Sakura was available at a very low price for new players, she was also Disconuted last year's Black Friday Sale for 1000 gold and earlier this year as well if I remember right.

I didnt notice earlier but the skin button at the bottom left wasnt added on DMM version until much later

Myrdin
10-26-2017, 01:08 PM
yeah I did remember reading somewhere Sakura was available at a very low price for new players, she was also Disconuted last year's Black Friday Sale for 1000 gold and earlier this year as well if I remember right.

I didnt notice earlier but the skin button at the bottom left wasnt added on DMM version until much later

^
Wait - the ACTUAL BLOOMING has been finally implemented ?

hypo
10-26-2017, 01:21 PM
The 2nd evolution survey is available again, don't miss the 10k gold award.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 01:56 PM

Skin changing was added with the Plumeria event, not so much later.

smr
10-26-2017, 09:19 PM
10k gold from survey is pretty insignificant to how much gold you'll be getting from spamming life crystal maps now

Taon
10-26-2017, 09:27 PM
10k gold from survey is pretty insignificant to how much gold you'll be getting from spamming life crystal maps now

I don't think survey rewards were ever meant to be more than a token thanks at best. Besides, assuming the devs actually heed the survey results, it's neat for the playerbase to get to make some, admittedly very small, decisions for the game.

Considering that 10k is about what you'd get from running an 80 stam event map, it's not terrible for just a few seconds of time.

sniddy
10-27-2017, 12:16 AM
Cherry, Sakura, Evening Primrose

oh gawd, I play the game but I forgot wut Cherry and Evening Primrose look like

I know what Sakura looks like since she is my 2nd Rainbow and my fave bubblegum Rainbow

As had I thankfully - http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Units

Zandel
10-27-2017, 03:51 AM
Hmmm looking at the Jap Wiki, Tsukimisou (Evening Primrose) basically becomes a 6* stat wise at lvl 80 bloomed with +12% atk and 1.2x skill rate and +10% hp per pest panel as passives. Not terrible at all but a fair amount of resources to get that far. She looks great bloomed tho... I think i'll put the effort in.

smr
10-27-2017, 03:53 AM
main difference between gold and rainbow's blooms are the abilities earned, rainbows getting a much higher advantage.