PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Zer0
10-27-2017, 04:35 AM
Hmmm looking at the Jap Wiki, Tsukimisou (Evening Primrose) basically becomes a 6* stat wise at lvl 80 bloomed with +12% atk and 1.2x skill rate and +10% hp per pest panel as passives. Not terrible at all but a fair amount of resources to get that far. She looks great bloomed tho... I think i'll put the effort in.

Not trying to be mean but the 5* Peach lvl 70 200% = 25742
Evening Primrose lvl 80 200% = 26626
Difference is 884, so don't know where you got your information about her being close to a 6*

Eab1990
10-27-2017, 05:11 AM
Not trying to be mean but the 5* Peach lvl 70 200% = 25742
Evening Primrose lvl 80 200% = 26626
Difference is 884, so don't know where you got your information about her being close to a 6*

Considering Peach is basically a 6* in disguise (she beat Sakura/Mei prior to their buff), it's not an incorrect statement.

Zer0
10-27-2017, 05:55 AM
Considering Peach is basically a 6* in disguise (she beat Sakura/Mei prior to their buff), it's not an incorrect statement.

Since you say she is considered like a 6*, What about all of the Girls with 24k+ without using 2nd Evo (About 30-40+ from both versions)To many to count this late for me
Examples from the nutaku version
Convallaria
Bipinna Cosmos
Chocolate Cosmos Swimsuit
Night Plox
Chocolate Cosmos
Oncidum
Strawberry Candle
Lavender
Epidendrum
Mountain Lilly
Toad Lilly

Zandel
10-27-2017, 07:29 AM
6* girls are almost all similar in stats, 16k hp average 6k+ atk average and 2k+ def....

17424 is on the high end for 6* hp with 100% affection (alpina equiv)
6786 is on the higher end of attack figures for 6*s
2416 is also good for 6* defence

Thus her stats at lvl 80 with 100% second affection are about equal to a normal 6* lvl 70 100% affection.
The others you mentioned in the nutaku version tend to fall short in at least one area (Toad Lilly has terrible atk for instance).
Most have high HP stats making their Total Power much higher then their Actual Power.

Drip
10-27-2017, 08:05 AM
Most have high HP stats making their Total Power much higher then their Actual Power.
And that is the reason why I rarely (the only exception is the Whale Ship, and even there I usually order by ATK) even bother ordering my girls by Total Power: the figure is too bloated by Hit Points. Most important qualities of the girls are:
1) Do you consider her hawt
2) Passive Abilities
3) Do you consider her hawt
4) Special Attack
5) Do you consider her hawt
6) ATK
7) Do you consider her hawt
8) DEF & HP
9) Do you consider her hawt

Ghostmon
10-27-2017, 09:18 AM
And that is the reason why I rarely (the only exception is the Whale Ship, and even there I usually order by ATK) even bother ordering my girls by Total Power: the figure is too bloated by Hit Points. Most important qualities of the girls are:
1) Do you consider her hawt
2) Passive Abilities
3) Do you consider her hawt
4) Special Attack
5) Do you consider her hawt
6) ATK
7) Do you consider her hawt
8) DEF & HP
9) Do you consider her hawt

I think you forgot..."Do you consider her hawt"
Which is prob. why my team is slightly below average. This is DMM experience, but maybe Nutaku is similar, these pplz lvl only 50's and already TP is for a single party is over 100k, they must spend all their resources on their main characters or did I miss something here? I am hording a few hundred Manyus, that too probably is why too...lol

Zer0
10-27-2017, 12:41 PM
Why would you compare her to a 6* when she is at lvl 80 200% and don't add the extra 100% affection to any 6*. That reason alone is why you should not compare her to 6*
The reason I say this is because the blossom affection has been around longer.

Also to add this why not focus on HP on the Whale Airship. A lot can happen since you don't have control and if you do mostly basic attacks you will probably die at higher levels

Eab1990
10-27-2017, 01:24 PM
Since you say she is considered like a 6*, What about all of the Girls with 24k+ without using 2nd Evo (About 30-40+ from both versions)To many to count this late for me
Examples from the nutaku version
Convallaria
Bipinna Cosmos
Chocolate Cosmos Swimsuit
Night Plox
Chocolate Cosmos
Oncidum
Strawberry Candle
Lavender
Epidendrum
Mountain Lilly
Toad Lilly

Prior to buffs, Peach > Sakura/Mei/Fritillaria > Convallaria (>>> Lycoris > Helenium, sadly). That's it.

Even after Sakura and Mei rightfully got buffed to actually reflect their rainbow status, Peach is still above Fritillaria and strongest TP gold overall.

For reference, the old TP sheet.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2BvCJpZUL9fQXFrcVlEMk5MWms/view?pref=2&pli=1

And the new one.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30CRoA5CeVnTHVEV01WMmtrbDA/view

Zer0
10-27-2017, 02:57 PM
Prior to buffs, Peach > Sakura/Mei/Fritillaria > Convallaria (>>> Lycoris > Helenium, sadly). That's it.

Even after Sakura and Mei rightfully got buffed to actually reflect their rainbow status, Peach is still above Fritillaria and strongest TP gold overall.

For reference, the old TP sheet.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2BvCJpZUL9fQXFrcVlEMk5MWms/view?pref=2&pli=1

And the new one.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30CRoA5CeVnTHVEV01WMmtrbDA/view

Sorry Eab1990 but some of the stats on the New Google Drive are wrong so its not accurate
Also to point out that the Girls numbers are wrong and some of the names are not changed for the nutaku version to make it easier.

smr
10-27-2017, 03:25 PM
they said 5 and 6 star tickets expire today but they never put them up on sale in the first place on either daily deals nor the gacha machines haha

AgentFakku
10-27-2017, 05:52 PM
they said 5 and 6 star tickets expire today but they never put them up on sale in the first place on either daily deals nor the gacha machines haha

I think they did put up tickets. I remember buying 'em

Edit:

found it~!

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/3804-daily-deals-9-7-a-6.html#post87445

Taon
10-27-2017, 06:05 PM
Sorry Eab1990 but some of the stats on the New Google Drive are wrong so its not accurate
Also to point out that the Girls numbers are wrong and some of the names are not changed for the nutaku version to make it easier.

Could you be more specific? Which girls stats are wrong? I just did a spot check on Peach and 4 random 6* that I have (Dendrobium, Alpinia, Lycoris and Anemone) and all of the listed stats were correct.

edit: Oh, I do see where Burning Bush's 100% and 200% stats got swapped, putting her below most 4* since they're ordered by 2nd affection TP.

Zandel
10-27-2017, 06:20 PM
Why would you compare her to a 6* when she is at lvl 80 200% and don't add the extra 100% affection to any 6*. That reason alone is why you should not compare her to 6*
The reason I say this is because the blossom affection has been around longer.

Also to add this why not focus on HP on the Whale Airship. A lot can happen since you don't have control and if you do mostly basic attacks you will probably die at higher levels

That WAS with 100% affection for the 6*s and max level 70 as well. As I said originally, at lvl 80 with 100% second affection she is about 6* stats. Of course 6*s become better then 6* with 2nd affection / blooming so you know.

Zer0
10-27-2017, 07:57 PM
Could you be more specific? Which girls stats are wrong? I just did a spot check on Peach and 4 random 6* that I have (Dendrobium, Alpinia, Lycoris and Anemone) and all of the listed stats were correct.

edit: Oh, I do see where Burning Bush's 100% and 200% stats got swapped, putting her below most 4* since they're ordered by 2nd affection TP.

I think it was nerine and burning bush with wrong stats. only looked at total power

That WAS with 100% affection for the 6*s and max level 70 as well. As I said originally, at lvl 80 with 100% second affection she is about 6* stats. Of course 6*s become better then 6* with 2nd affection / blooming so you know.

I know you were comparing them without the blossom affection, but its pointless to leave out this stat boost.Reason is: I don't think anyone is going to leave the units they like only at base affection stats

smr
10-28-2017, 01:03 AM
I think they did put up tickets. I remember buying 'em

Edit:

found it~!

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/3804-daily-deals-9-7-a-6.html#post87445

over a week ago the 5 & 6 star exchange ticket shops closed then reopened on the 19th and expired yesterday, that quote was from well over a month ago. Basically what happened was they opened the exchange ticket shops for no reason at all.

Myrdin
10-28-2017, 03:47 AM
So I wonder when do they wanna introduce the elixers for blooming missions.

So far, only Sakura can be bloomed. You can get the birds from whaleship shop, good. You can get the petals from Medals shop - fuck you
You can get the Bloom Elixers from - ...right you cant.

I do wonder how they wanna go around this, coz Nutaku aint doing free stuff promotions - and you usually get bunch of these extremely rare, mats from the promotions, plus farming. Unless they wanna go full retard and make it "pay to get only". In which case I am dropping this version permanently, should it take this turn of events.

Meanwhile plethora of bugs are still present. Has the evade been fixed already ?

Rampage
10-28-2017, 03:58 AM
So I wonder when do they wanna introduce the elixers for blooming missions.

So far, only Sakura can be bloomed. You can get the birds from whaleship shop, good. You can get the petals from Medals shop - fuck you
You can get the Bloom Elixers from - ...right you cant.

I do wonder how they wanna go around this, coz Nutaku aint doing free stuff promotions - and you usually get bunch of these extremely rare, mats from the promotions, plus farming. Unless they wanna go full retard and make it "pay to get only". In which case I am dropping this version permanently, should it take this turn of events.

Meanwhile plethora of bugs are still present. Has the evade been fixed already ?

You must have missed the mission. Bloom elixars are available from the mission called
"In search of the blooming elixar Standing missing", i guess it's typo for standing mission. Find the mission under the Campaign "SPECIAL" missions tab, might have to scroll down to find, but it is not at the bottom.
Any way already done blooming for Sakura and Cherry to confirm they drop the elixars.
Without referring to website, i guessing the 3 missions are, beginner for Potential 4* blooming, Intermediate for the 5* knight blooming and advanced for the 6* blooming.
got spare 5* Elixar, did for progress ie can not do advanced without finishing the other two levels.
So it's all underway regarding blooming, we just waiting for them to release it for other knights.
I am hoping they release it very quick, and also have some specials for the mats, the life crystals are going to be the worst purchase imo, as we need at least 500 of them for the 6* knight rainbow skillbloom.

anyway good luck to all, the blooming is our next big power boost for those with the knights with blooming form available.

hypo
10-28-2017, 05:35 AM
I don't know about the drop rates for the elixir mission, but I got the one I need for Evening Primrose on the first try on first mission, so 5* on beginner.

wolf
10-28-2017, 08:19 AM
i ran the 80 stam elixir mission 2 times and both times i got the rainbow elixir i hope that is the norm and not just my luck

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 10:09 AM
That's just your luck.

AgentFakku
10-28-2017, 10:49 AM
i ran the 80 stam elixir mission 2 times and both times i got the rainbow elixir i hope that is the norm and not just my luck

I remember on DMM, I kept getting dat

pretty sure dat's the norm since bloom birds and petals are hard to get (Idk but I remember only special missions popping up and they ain't permanent. And they are super pricey in shop

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 11:21 AM
DMM redid the elixir maps because it was such a pain in the ass to get the gold ones to drop. Now they have one map for gold and one for rainbow, both with higher drop rates.

smr
10-29-2017, 01:53 AM
blooming elixir maps also happen to be the best maps for getting bond crystal fodder, although at very low stamina efficiency

smr
10-30-2017, 02:02 AM
I just got 3 Warrior's Ring +10 from a single 100 draw :cool:

sniddy
10-30-2017, 11:40 AM
I think I'm starting to consider stop collecting the event equip sets, I have over 200 equips that's 50 girls or 10 teams....

AgentFakku
10-30-2017, 12:01 PM
Took me a while to bloom Sakura, gold one kept appearing instead of the rainbow lol
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ea55616a371ffe41e69c9fabcd46327f/tumblr_oyngs3PzuA1vg5ef8o1_540.jpg
I'm thinking of not getting the non perma reissue equipment

just gonna sell the non perma reissue gurl into bondage crystals

Unregistered
10-30-2017, 12:28 PM
I think I'm starting to consider stop collecting the event equip sets, I have over 200 equips that's 50 girls or 10 teams....

Nation maps want 5 distinct teams of 20.

Zandel
10-30-2017, 03:56 PM
Remember that Event rings are almost always better to use than +10 rings because of the extra 200 stat points. More event equip = easier whale missions.

Drip
10-30-2017, 07:50 PM
Remember that Event rings are almost always better to use than +10 rings because of the extra 200 stat points. More event equip = easier whale missions.
Funny thing is: my Whaleship Leading team (Unit 1) is an exception to that rule. It's a trigger team, and the whole idea is to kill the pests on the first combat round already. Which means, the higher ATK from the +10 rings give just that little extra.
Was a close call this time, my squad sometimes managed to kill one or two pests out of three, with always one left after a Solar Blast, but I hope to replace Apple with Iberis before the Magic whaleship missions return, that should be just enough to kill all three pests without a Solar Blast.

Zandel
10-30-2017, 10:29 PM
Funny thing is: my Whaleship Leading team (Unit 1) is an exception to that rule. It's a trigger team, and the whole idea is to kill the pests on the first combat round already. Which means, the higher ATK from the +10 rings give just that little extra.
Was a close call this time, my squad sometimes managed to kill one or two pests out of three, with always one left after a Solar Blast, but I hope to replace Apple with Iberis before the Magic whaleship missions return, that should be just enough to kill all three pests without a Solar Blast.

I was actually referring to the boss mob... most people seem to have trouble beating the boss before losing their ship not fighting the pests on the ship. Thus more event rings = more ship defence and thus less damage taken. Having said that I only have equipment on my normal 20 girl team and hyper loli so my whale ships are missing over 50% of the possible equipment I could be running and I have yet to lose a ship or even team 1 to any current whale map.

I'm not sure the recommended levels are accurate for the stage 5 ships because I generally only just hit 100k and it says 120k required but I have no trouble....

Taon
10-30-2017, 11:18 PM
I was actually referring to the boss mob... most people seem to have trouble beating the boss before losing their ship not fighting the pests on the ship. Thus more event rings = more ship defence and thus less damage taken. Having said that I only have equipment on my normal 20 girl team and hyper loli so my whale ships are missing over 50% of the possible equipment I could be running and I have yet to lose a ship or even team 1 to any current whale map.

I'm not sure the recommended levels are accurate for the stage 5 ships because I generally only just hit 100k and it says 120k required but I have no trouble....

Your ship TP doesn't factor in the damage bonus you're getting for matching the damage type for the given mission. If, for instance, you're running a Magic damage WS on Mission 4 (which is weak against Magic) then that 100k TP counts for a lot more than the 120k requirement.

Myrdin
10-31-2017, 04:04 AM
Guys so which girls are currently bloomable other than Sakura ?

I though someone mentioed peach, but when selected I dont have the option to do so. Thus the question.

Handu
10-31-2017, 04:22 AM
Guys so which girls are currently bloomable other than Sakura ?

I though someone mentioed peach, but when selected I dont have the option to do so. Thus the question.

It's Cherry and Evening Primrose.

Drip
10-31-2017, 09:00 AM
Light Crystal exchange got restocked, time to grab your monthly Rainbow Dressbloom!
(Meaning I just got to replace Apple with Iberis in my Triggerteam)

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 09:37 AM
wow. did a 10+1 pull and not even a 5* or 6*

I saved up for this too. So disappointing.

https: //imgur. com/a/XEf8X

Handu
10-31-2017, 09:54 AM

https: //imgur. com/a/XEf8X

Guess I shouldn't feel bad for using 40 FG and only getting a dupe of Peach. Time to start saving again for... 2 months? y.y
Anyway, decided to make a Solar Blast squad:
Any tips on making this team better? Just want opinions for future possibilities.

maotd
10-31-2017, 10:26 AM
You can use Lavender or Convallaria instead of Gerbera. They have a good skill damaging 3 pests. And if you have her, use Strawberry Candle instead of Peach. Peach is really good but Solar Shrines from Strawberry Candle are broken.
And also, use girls in this order: Ardisia, Ivy, Gerbera, Night Phlox and Peach. Always use girls with multi-target skill first. The correct order in any case must be: 3 target skill - 2 target skill - 1 target skill - damage on 3 random target skill.
Also note that Solar Blast team are weak in term of pure power and rely only on Solar Blast. If you can't have a Solar Blast when fight start, they will be just useless and will take an eternity to kill the pests. BUT, kill full life bosses with only one Blast is so good...

Largepotato
10-31-2017, 11:56 AM
I have been drowning in 5* hit girls in last month or so.

Since Plumeria event I have:

Rolled 10 and got Cactace Bride, Cyrtanthus, and Lady's Sorrel (plus 2 magic girls)
Got Clemantis from last event
Rolled 10 and got Flowering Peach (Bride) and Lagurus (HW)

Also Butterfly Bush is another hit girl waiting in the shop.

kabosu
10-31-2017, 01:42 PM

Just did a 10+1 pull and got nothing myself too
A 10+1 should at least be a guarantee 1 gold because god it feels so depressing to not see that pot go past sliver

Zandel
10-31-2017, 03:10 PM
Just did a 10+1 pull and got nothing myself too
A 10+1 should at least be a guarantee 1 gold because god it feels so depressing to not see that pot go past sliver

Know those feels, my last 50 FG got me 3 silver and the rest bronze... having said that the 1st of my 2 100 NG yolo pulls gor me Camilla who was new for me so that's a plus.

Sound
10-31-2017, 03:24 PM
I want to save FGs for an upcoming event
BUT THIS
This ain't helping.

kabosu
10-31-2017, 06:46 PM
Apple of Sodom is being sold for 500 gold! I brought her to ease my suffering of no girls from gatcha pull
The second time I brought a girl with real money

I want to save FGs for an upcoming event
BUT THIS
This ain't helping.
Not sure how everybody else luck is but I've only ever once have gotten a current gatcha girl once so I'd say don't waste it and save up for the event you want but this is coming from someone whose feelings are the same as yours and used their 50 gems on trying to get Laguurus (Halloween) despite saying they'd save up for an event....

smr
10-31-2017, 06:57 PM
Whale ship plan got changed from 11/21 to 11/07, noticed it today

Sound
10-31-2017, 09:05 PM
Not sure how everybody else luck is but I've only ever once have gotten a current gatcha girl once so I'd say don't waste it and save up for the event you want but this is coming from someone whose feelings are the same as yours and used their 50 gems on trying to get Laguurus (Halloween) despite saying they'd save up for an event....

Yeah probably going to keep saving i want to have at least 2 roll during the event i'm waiting for
The times i hit priority was when i started during Acacia and during Saffron event,otherwise never hit gold priority.

A Time to Screw
11-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Awww yeah dem 2nd affection stats be dope.

now I just gotta wait several years for her character quest to get localized.

:(

https://s6.postimg.org/p694aqawx/waifu.png

hypo
11-02-2017, 05:01 AM
Aaaand, maintenance!

shien
11-02-2017, 05:27 AM
anyone know when maintanace will be done?

Drip
11-02-2017, 07:08 AM
anyone know when maintanace will be done?
About now (didn't test dodge here)

Zandel
11-02-2017, 07:12 AM
It's done now.

Zandel
11-02-2017, 07:26 AM
The new 5* step up gatcha is not terrible, 400 NG for a 1+11 pull then a 5* for 500... the 500 skill and 500 dress seem overpriced tho.

Of course the entire thing is only 1900 this time around so that's nice as well. I went to stage 3, got Dogwood (Yukata) from the 11 pull and a dupe Heather from the 100% 5*... not bad seeing as how they are both 1.2x skill and +10% atk girls.

hypo
11-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Don't forget about Buttercup event equipment in the reissue!

sniddy
11-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Ok been having some bad luck...should not have tried the 300g 11x pull

Yeh....

hypo
11-02-2017, 12:13 PM
Ok been having some bad luck...should not have tried the 300g 11x pull

Yeh....

Ouch, that's ...

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 12:14 PM
Don't tell me the bug fix update was about reverting the gacha rates. There seems to be a lot of salt lately.

sniddy
11-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Little under 0.68% chance

AgentFakku
11-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Ok, I got over 50 FG
Veronica - you're mine, you naughty nun!
Well, at least I got a new gurl who is busty

Also, I thought BB's personality was something else
Surprised she's insert word I have no idea how describe it

AgentFakku
11-02-2017, 06:36 PM
I know why Balloon Vines boobs are big
she's a very very hungry gurl

dem chocolates are going into those balloons

bad nun!

wolf
11-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Ok, I got over 50 FG
Veronica - you're mine, you naughty nun!
Well, at least I got a new gurl who is busty

Also, I thought BB's personality was something else
Surprised she's insert word I have no idea how describe it

BBs personality is very... dominating you will see in her H scene
one of the few girls that takes the lead rather then letting the commander

Taon
11-02-2017, 11:13 PM
So, I noticed an interesting thing: you can see the icon for Kerria's bloomed form when selecting a skin for her. No other 6* I have that isn't able to be bloomed right now has a similar icon:

Also, this reaction from Ivy over a slice of cake I gave her is just...I don't even know:

Settle down Ivy, it's just cake.

AgentFakku
11-03-2017, 12:40 AM
BB is a dominatrix huh

interesting... LOL
I check all the gold gurls and none of 'em have a bloom icon

Guess dat's an interface spoiler of the next bloom, Kerria

finally got all of Paulia's slots opened 7334

kabosu
11-03-2017, 06:33 AM
So, I noticed an interesting thing: you can see the icon for Kerria's bloomed form when selecting a skin for her. No other 6* I have that isn't able to be bloomed right now has a similar icon:

I went through my 6 stars (Alpine, Mei, Nerine) as those didn't show their bloom so I'm guessing Kerria is planned for the next bloom girl
I didn't notice until now that the new skin thing shows what they looked when evolved was I missing something or is this the first thing to be in the game to show how they looked when evolved without googling it

AgentFakku
11-03-2017, 01:16 PM
12 fG

will try for Veronica
damn LOL

im reliving the horrors of getting Balloon Vine with 5 10 pulls in DMM

smr
11-03-2017, 11:53 PM
wait patiently for daily deals and thursday gachas as rolling the gacha machine on Nutaku has no merit whatsoever since the integrity of having a bunch of rainbows/desirables has been thrown out the window ages ago.

Caitlenren
11-04-2017, 04:37 AM
FKG on Nutaku has become so boring to me recently :(

Drayvhen
11-04-2017, 10:08 AM
FKG just disappeared from "NUTAKU’S STAFF PICKS" on the main page and got replaced by Crush Crush, time to start some conspiracy theory!

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 10:38 AM
It's also out of the top ranking list.

Myrdin
11-04-2017, 11:57 AM
I cant imagine them axing it just yet. The game still rolls in the dosh, and there is no guarantee after them axing it the players would just move to another of their hosted games and drop their money there.
I for one would not just migrate to Kamihime or whatever. I got my DMM account rolling and in a very solid state both lvl and power wise so for me it would be one less chore to do every day.

But again, the game does still bring in the cash, heck since they introduced the daily deals I guess the amount must have doubled. People who before just bought all sorts of Step Up gacha,Ticket gachas and whatnot also buy all sorts of the daily deals, so, while we dont know the numbers I doubt their cash flow decreased. Rather I woudl assume it increased rather nicely.
So I dont think we need to read to deep into this.

And if they really are that retarded sink this ship and hope people will just keep giving them money after migrating to other games... well then yes, they are retarded. People are not paying them because they wanna pay them. They pay because they buy stuff in the game they are enjoying, and if the game is no longer existing, and they dont play any other, up till this point from those that are offered, I dont see them just going "meh, I didnt play any of this shit up till now, but hey gotta keep em milking me, so better start one of these to give them my dosh right now".
So yeah, my 2 cents :P

AgentFakku
11-04-2017, 12:07 PM
After Aigis getting axed, I wouldn't be surprised. I wish I can be optimistic but I am not confident in them.

I'll still play Flower Girl on Nutaku to the end while playing the DMM version

Drip
11-04-2017, 12:25 PM
I don't see wy I would move to any other Nutaku game if they were to axe FKG. There's plenty Patreon projects that I find more interesting than any of the other games Nutaku games.

AgentFakku
11-04-2017, 12:50 PM
I don't see wy I would move to any other Nutaku game if they were to axe FKG. There's plenty Patreon projects that I find more interesting than any of the other games Nutaku games.

I have been on Patreon. CAme from GAmes of Desire, Zone Sama and other Newgrounds or whatever porn games tehy are

I haven't seen ones w/ Gacha other than Harem Heroes which had a Patreon and was doing their own website and porting to Nutaku for more $

I feel it's just da same or worse quality since their Gacha isn't about getting stronger units to challenge yourself, it's basically cosmetics

I already was playing western games hence why I play DMM based Nutaku games or play DMM games

Unless you found a better Patreon I have, I'm all ears

I would have left Nutaku if I found something better

kabosu
11-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Nutaku seems to drop games pretty easily so I wouldn't be surprised if they did this one too. The only game besides FKG that I played was Sengoku Providence and that was stopped so quickly. Nutaku will be losing a lot of money if they drop FKG tho as I'm guessing a lot of people including myself will stop using the site all together
and jesus Crush Crush has replaced FKG as 'staff picks' are you seriously telling me a clicking game with nothing is better than FKG...

maotd
11-04-2017, 01:37 PM
I just searched what flower Lady's Sorrel and Wood Sorrel are from, and I realized I always have some of them in my own IRL garden since I was child. I don't even know thoses plants are from Oxalis familly. FKG learned me something. Thanks FKG.

Zandel
11-04-2017, 04:26 PM
I doubt FKG will close any time soon, they have plenty of content to keep pushing out with little effort and the game itself makes them money. You only put the cash cow out to pasture when it stops giving cash.

AgentFakku
11-04-2017, 04:32 PM
I doubt FKG will close any time soon, they have plenty of content to keep pushing out with little effort and the game itself makes them money. You only put the cash cow out to pasture when it stops giving cash.

We said the same thing for Aigis and Flower Knight Girl when X-Overd ended

I'm not trying to be pessimistic

I will play Nutaku Flower Knight Girl and Aigis to the end.

fghk0
11-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Assuming I really closed FKG, I stopped playing NUTAKU games.:mad:

Armor Blitz may play, and will not spend too much money on NUTAKU game.

sniddy
11-05-2017, 03:02 AM
I'm still under the impression they didn't drop Aegis but had it taken from them

Why is up for debate, it didn't seem poorly run or managed, it seemed a flagship and judging by the forums was earning enough, could be creative differences or cynical move by the devs to see how many more to the Jap site....

smr
11-05-2017, 11:41 AM
there seems to be more internal strife at Nutaku recently

AgentFakku
11-05-2017, 03:59 PM
time to update my sig since it's past a month!

old team
https://i.imgur.com/ESZ85Mm.png
new team

https://i.imgur.com/j9OEoin.png

I swear didn't expect Gardenia to sneak in. Didn't know she had da stats. Good bye St. Paulia, the strongest 4* knight who dwarfed other 5* gurls. Peach is still my strongest 5*.

kabosu
11-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Just found out you can revert appearances and boy did I wish I found this out sooner
I didn't want to bloom my Evening Primrose as I prefer her evolved art but now I don't need to worry about that

Ampchan
11-05-2017, 06:16 PM
I wish they didn't link appearance to thumbnail though. I like the evolved thumbnail for some girls but if you set that girl as your helper then you are stuck with the evolved art as they are not seperate. I wish you could cross them and have the evolved thumbnail, but base art.

wolf
11-05-2017, 09:33 PM
yaaayy daylight saving ended now the missions and login reset happens at 9pm for me instead of 10pm so now i can get more sleep :P

MachThreeSlug
11-07-2017, 07:36 AM
They added The 16th set of missions to the main campaign. Looks like we're slowly catching up with DMM.

Slowly though. XD

maotd
11-07-2017, 09:40 AM
I'm not sure if it's a joke but main campaing is over 40 chapter on DMM. Nutaku don't catch up DMM at all XD.

Unregistered
11-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Did the bond crystal shop reset get pushed back? Part of me thinks it was supposed to reset today.

hypo
11-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Did the bond crystal shop reset get pushed back? Part of me thinks it was supposed to reset today.

No, I think it was set with the same dates as life crystals.

Sound
11-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Considering we got campaign 15 not long ago getting 16 is a sign they trying at least,could use more character quest though.

smr
11-07-2017, 11:37 AM
I especially like the new whale stages that didnt get added today

hypo
11-07-2017, 11:44 AM

And that's the 3rd time they say so in the news tab...

smr
11-07-2017, 12:11 PM

woo

ten characters

AgentFakku
11-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Time for another YOLO Pull to get my Nun - in DMM, I just got my 2nd Nun

Why does God hate me in Nutaku Flower Knight Girl?

@smr

smr
11-07-2017, 03:34 PM

AgentFakku
11-07-2017, 04:21 PM
would be better if she was a loli LOL

Sound
11-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Yeah,do people actually think oncidium is a loli?

paraphin
11-07-2017, 09:37 PM

what a joke...
devs these days are just lying, scamming and greedy as fuck. it's the same with other games i'm playing atm.

Taon
11-07-2017, 11:56 PM
what a joke...
devs these days are just lying, scamming and greedy as fuck. it's the same with other games i'm playing atm.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to call them lying about this; I mean what would be the point of lying about something so obvious? They definitely goofed though and had you called them incompetent I don't think anyone would have argued.

Myrdin
11-08-2017, 02:03 AM
Yeah,do people actually think oncidium is a loli?

You would be surprised, but many people here dont really get the concept of what is and what is not a loli.
Well Onci definitely is not one, thank god :D

AgentFakku
11-08-2017, 02:31 AM
damn it
I should grab dat gold ticket,

Drip
11-08-2017, 02:39 AM
New whale stages weren't due yet anyway, the Magic Whale Maps were only run once, and so far, each set was run twice before adding a new set.
So right now, we're doing the Magic Whale Maps set for the second time.

I just have a hunch the Nutaku developers working on FKG aren't native English speakers, which causes some statements (and game translations) to be put in an odd manner.

hypo
11-08-2017, 11:49 AM
So right now, we're doing the Magic Whale Maps set for the second time.

I think this is the 3rd time, because I already did them, and last time I did Hit missions to get blue manyus to evolve Flowering Peach

edit: nope, your are right, I added the magic maps rewards on 10/28, so this is the 2nd time

sniddy
11-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Like they've done everytime? Seriously it's a good thing as they've so stamina heavy!

AgentFakku
11-08-2017, 03:09 PM
time to jump on Whaleship

and give them a taste of Sakura's powa muhahaha

AgentFakku
11-08-2017, 04:00 PM
time to throw in da towel LOL
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8ee0c0d4c17522ba4cf66ac001dea1af/tumblr_oz4flrWDRZ1vg5ef8o1_540.png
next daily deal w/ 5* gold ticket about 5 bucks or less - gonna buy my Nun
I was surprised I was able to get 35 FG from reissue maps and hentai scenes (did all 2* and 3* gurls) - my last one was Gomphrena Globosa, people say BB has da biggest rack but no there is another gurl and she has 'em sagging with her luscious meat folds

Biggest titties I seen in Flower Knight Girl Nutaku unless DMM has a gurl who beats Gomphrena Globosa

Taon
11-08-2017, 06:13 PM
time to throw in da towel LOL
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8ee0c0d4c17522ba4cf66ac001dea1af/tumblr_oz4flrWDRZ1vg5ef8o1_540.png
next daily deal w/ 5* gold ticket about 5 bucks or less - gonna buy my Nun
I was surprised I was able to get 35 FG from reissue maps and hentai scenes (did all 2* and 3* gurls) - my last one was Gomphrena Globosa, people say BB has da biggest rack but no there is another gurl and she has 'em sagging with her luscious meat folds

Biggest titties I seen in Flower Knight Girl Nutaku unless DMM has a gurl who beats Gomphrena Globosa

I don't know about beating, but I feel Greenbell and Southern Cross are abreast with GG in terms of cup size.

Handu
11-09-2017, 04:32 AM
Huh, Maintenance announced alongside Holly's CSQ... Does that mean she will be bloomeable?

Drip
11-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Huh, Maintenance announced alongside Holly's CSQ... Does that mean she will be bloomeable?
No, just means you can get her a pair of personalized earrings I'm afraid.

Handu
11-09-2017, 05:19 AM
No, just means you can get her a pair of personalized earrings I'm afraid.

<.< If that's the case then it's a shame. She would be a great evade girl and looking at how evasion is broken till now... maybe they would do something about it.

smr
11-09-2017, 12:01 PM

I drew a dupe Acacia, which is very good, for a substantial 12k bond crystal bonus, which is very good

AgentFakku
11-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Maybe she will be since they had the last 3 gurls announced for bloom as packs

Kerria, Holly?, ?

sniddy
11-09-2017, 01:42 PM

I drew a dupe Acacia, which is very good, for a substantial 12k bond crystal bonus, which is very good

After getting silvers on the 11 pull, again, but at least better then my all bronze pull (Fun fact you're nearly 8x more likely to pull at least 1 rainbow then get an all bronze pull) I was determined to get something good

Pulled it - got wax vine - which has been one I wanted but was heavily over subscribed on slash 6* so never picked...so not at all unhappy

Another fun fact....Once I finish evolving and levelling all my 6* I have 18 real ones (no one counts 'that' one)

I'm 2 short of an all Rainbow team and with a near maxed slots peach and Orchid, as well as a maxed in all ways Setaria it's likely as it stands one of my 6*'s won't make the team....

I never though I'd get to this point when I started, but yes I've now reached the point where very likely one of my 6* girls will be a bench warmer and whaleship rider....

AgentFakku
11-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Finished Canna and Moonvine
I think I should be done w/ RNG nodes events of the old old maps

hypo
11-10-2017, 03:16 AM
Not sure if has been mentioned on the forum, but there is a new survey for 2nd H-scene.

And the 2 other surveys give a different message if you re-submit ^^

Ampchan
11-10-2017, 10:44 AM
I love how the point of the surveys was for them to decide which girls to bloom every two weeks and yet behold(!) two weeks passed and no new blooms.

maotd
11-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Nutaku's weeks are just longer than usual weeks. They surely count in windows minutes.

hypo
11-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Well, if we could get Manyu forging soon enough, that would help with the blooming.

My gold stash is going low.

AgentFakku
11-10-2017, 02:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3v3vIW4.png

I would vote for Cherry since she has a massive chest - I don't have her LOL

I have to relook @ first hentai scenes and see what's hawt

kabosu
11-10-2017, 03:53 PM
No yandere girl option causes my depression

Southern Cross is my best girl on that list but I want Oncidium 2nd h-scene out of spite as I've gotten her 4 times from the gatcha so I actually want something new with her

AgentFakku
11-10-2017, 08:11 PM
for me, Southern Cross, Treasure Flower, Sakura, Cherry and Toad Lily are my faves

fghk0
11-11-2017, 11:20 AM
This is what I learned from dmm, dmm intends to make a multi-lingual game ... This may affect the flower knight girl on nutaku. By the way, the Chinese version is closed in the
12/8 .:(

kabosu
11-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Seriously? That'll suck if the nutaku one is shut down but the original being in eng would be good
I'd switch over to the dmm one in that case events in fkg reprint so I'm not worried about starting from 0

sniddy
11-11-2017, 11:55 AM
I wouldn't - screw that shutting off one server to move it onto yours and make money- migrate me over to a new server with my goodies, fine

hypo
11-11-2017, 12:11 PM
I wouldn't - screw that shutting off one server to move it onto yours and make money- migrate me over to a new server with my goodies, fine

Exactly. That would be pressure to spend again because you lost all you bought before. Migrate or keep alive!

kill me
11-11-2017, 12:50 PM
I'm gonna quit FKG. I'm not sure where else to post this, but I'd like to give away my account since it has decent stuff on it. PM me on discord if you care.

Pluto#8549

AgentFakku
11-11-2017, 01:50 PM
I think it was my fault for having this mood b/c of Aigis Nutaku

time to change the topic:

Trying to bloom Evening Primrose when I realise I actually have her and she is quite large in the chest area :P

then I realise I had no LC to get petals LOL

I'm doing Whaleship = oh well

AgentFakku
11-12-2017, 02:34 PM
downside to only grinding Whaleship maps during raid boss events

*need to buy Evening Primrose's Petals and the Rainbow SkillBloom

I don't get LC since I don't bother grinding the event maps to summon raid bosses

I just smash people's raid bosses instead LOL

I did used up all my raid boss currency during dry periods

hypo
11-12-2017, 10:18 PM
downside to only grinding Whaleship maps during raid boss events

*need to buy Evening Primrose's Petals and the Rainbow SkillBloom

I don't get LC since I don't bother grinding the event maps to summon raid bosses

I just smash people's raid bosses instead LOL

I did used up all my raid boss currency during dry periods

Amen to that!

wolf
11-13-2017, 07:33 AM
if anyone is playing fate grand order and needs someone with okita for the current event go ahead and friend meh (friend code thingy is in my sig)

Unregistered
11-13-2017, 11:30 AM
wait, so they get a cross over event, but we don't? Or am I misunderstanding something?

AgentFakku
11-13-2017, 01:06 PM
no crossover man

sniddy
11-13-2017, 02:26 PM
Who can be 2nd evolved currently know it Saky, Evening Prim and Cherry is that it?

AgentFakku
11-13-2017, 03:04 PM
Who can be 2nd evolved currently know it Saky, Evening Prim and Cherry is that it?

Checked Discord - no

You prolly seen some people posting about Kerria, kind of a interface spoiler
https://i.imgur.com/b62qugCh.png
might be her and some other 2 gurls

Ampchan
11-13-2017, 05:34 PM
Checked Discord - no

You prolly seen some people posting about Kerria, kind of a interface spoiler
https://i.imgur.com/b62qugCh.png
might be her and some other 2 gurls

Im not entirely sure when Kerria bloom came out, but might be something that was carried into the game with Event 46 and is not actually something they intend to release any time soon.

Unregistered
11-13-2017, 06:03 PM
Im not entirely sure when Kerria bloom came out, but might be something that was carried into the game with Event 46 and is not actually something they intend to release any time soon.

Kerria bloom was during event 59.

wolf
11-13-2017, 07:25 PM
oh my i like her bloom art :O

Ampchan
11-13-2017, 08:44 PM
Kerria bloom was during event 59.

Then I haven't got a clue. Based on the surveys though I feel like they are limited to only girls that were added around the time of the events they are working on.

{edit} I would approve though if they add the buff to the broken unit. I mean Kerria already broken enough, why not just make it stupidly broken compared to the current state of the majority of the units :D{}

maotd
11-14-2017, 09:53 AM
Well. it's me or still no new bloom with that new event?

smr
11-14-2017, 11:18 AM
no ones making the regular threads anymore, game's dying everyone panic etc etc

wolf
11-14-2017, 02:29 PM
no ones making the regular threads anymore, game's dying everyone panic etc etc

the sky is falling the sky is falling lol

hypo
11-14-2017, 04:11 PM
Tried the priority gatcha:

A little disappointed, but at least, a new unit, and it's not a loli :D (yay, boobies)

Unregistered
11-14-2017, 04:49 PM
the sky is falling the sky is falling lol

The days of improved gacha odds are over. So, yeah.

Volarmis
11-14-2017, 10:19 PM
Yeah, it seems so.
Nutaku lost one of its advantages over DMM. :p

smr
11-14-2017, 10:42 PM
cute grill got cuter

her black garter socks are better to be honest.

AgentFakku
11-14-2017, 11:10 PM
Dat happened when everyone was pulling once someone pulled a double rainbow

Myrdin, Maotd, Corintes - lady Nazuna loves and blesses 'em w/ luck

maotd
11-15-2017, 12:04 PM
I never got double rainbow. Only one yolo rainbow from that good old blessed time (and some really good roll with a lot of gold).

Drip
11-15-2017, 12:50 PM
I never got double rainbow. Only one yolo rainbow from that good old blessed time (and some really good roll with a lot of gold).
Same here. I actually pulled only 2 "legit" rainbows, the others are all from tickets and increased odds deals. And if you REALLY want a specific rainbow, then tickets are the only reliable option. I managed to pull Acacia from her Event gacha, but that definitely wasn't something to count on, and when I made that pull, I was already planning my budget in case we'd get a ticket deal featuring her sometime.

Half my rainbows (16 out of 32 excluding Alstro and my second Acacia) I got from "increased odds" and "random 6*" deals, and turned out to be not the rainbows I was after.
Several rainbow tickets I used on dupes for rainbows I already had (Both Acacia and Fritillaria got such dupes, to be used as Dressbloom-DeLuxe. Imagine my smile when I pulled another Acacia a few weeks ago, after I already maxed her equipment and skills. To be leveled later I guess, bond crystals would be such a waste!)

maotd
11-15-2017, 01:12 PM
Daily gacha time.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/f/0/9/lucky-5371b5d.jpg
I guess I'm lucky. But why NOW and HERE?

AgentFakku
11-15-2017, 02:33 PM
Sorry, I must remember wrong

someone had double rainbow it happened twice

time to go diving

jdoggo - double rainbow
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1290-share-6-girls-46.html#post89787

Corintis Rainbow Streak (3 in a row)
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1290-share-6-girls-42.html#post85072
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1290-share-6-girls-42.html#post85077
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1290-share-6-girls-42.html#post85096

Warf - Double Rainbow
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1290-share-6-girls-41.html#post84101

wolf
11-15-2017, 08:13 PM
i got a double rainbow draw a while back as well
i think it was a dupe iberis and new Ardisia cant remember where i put the post tho :S

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 04:15 AM
Warf here. I mostly post as guest cuz i'm too lazy to log in/type name.

But... I pulled 5 or 6 times for scotchbroom, and I didn't get scotchbroom (NOOOO :() but I did get 1 6* from those 5-6 draws, and the no. of golds didn't seem particularly low either.

So at least up til that event, the %s don't seem to have changed for me. Totally broke in FGs now, so can't do any pulls in a while now.

smr
11-16-2017, 06:56 AM
this week's thursday gacha is another of those random 5-6 star knights on the last few steps, all together for 3300 Nutaku gold

AgentFakku
11-16-2017, 11:01 PM
LC grinding is slow LOL
well, I hope we do get those petal missions, so I don't need to use LC

smr
11-17-2017, 03:25 AM
theres no other place to grind life crystals apart from current main events, unless you want both life crystals and bond crystal fodder from Blooming Elixir missions, although you only get on average 2 life crystals per 80 stamina.

Drip
11-17-2017, 06:56 AM
LC grinding is slow LOL
well, I hope we do get those petal missions, so I don't need to use LC
I currently only use LC for the Rainbow Dressbloom, the few golds I actually use have already been skilled. So I guess I'll mostly do the Petal Missions for the FGs they provide.

Skulking Revenant
11-18-2017, 01:09 AM
So for how long has the skill upgrade compatibility between Hibiscus and Marigold been broken? Marigold's skill description's been changed to something completely nonsensical as well, like "Attacks 9 times for 3x damage"... yeah, I wish.

maotd
11-18-2017, 01:53 AM
Skill description is wrong since... always I guess.

AgentFakku
11-18-2017, 02:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/vmOKU9Zm.jpg 500 days - someone on HCB who is still active on Nutaku must have beat me lol

Skulking Revenant
11-18-2017, 02:22 AM
Skill description is wrong since... always I guess.

It can't have been always. I distinctly remember using a marigold to upgrade Hibiscus's skill before* and the wiki description is different as well.

*like a month or so ago? You can't now despite both skills being [Triple Drill]

Zandel
11-18-2017, 02:50 AM
It can't have been always. I distinctly remember using a marigold to upgrade Hibiscus's skill before* and the wiki description is different as well.

*like a month or so ago? You can't now despite both skills being [Triple Drill]

Wait these two are different now? glad I maxed both their skills before that was changed.

maotd
11-18-2017, 04:38 AM
Skills are the same but a lot of skill description are wrong on Nutaku. I'm not sure skill description affect compatibility. Or if it affect it... well done once again Nutaku. I guess Nutaku Dev are not able to copy/paste skill description on Google Translate or just play the game and see skill effect...

True Marigold skill should be: Deal 0.9x damage to an enemy 3 times. According to DMM. And skills are still compatible despite Hibiscus's was x1.1 damage instead of x0.9 damage.

sniddy
11-18-2017, 07:48 AM
So do we know whos gonna win the races or is it just luck again?

Unregistered
11-18-2017, 10:01 AM
Should read the event thread!

sniddy
11-18-2017, 02:24 PM
i didn't couldn't make sense of it, and didn't want to decipher pages of notes and hidden spoilers - but thanks

Zandel
11-18-2017, 03:06 PM
Hungry has been posting the winners for you, pictures and everything lol.

Ampchan
11-18-2017, 09:45 PM
Today not a good betting day. Wait until tomorrow and then dump 100 on Orchid Bride

AgentFakku
11-20-2017, 12:08 AM
oh wow, my DMM luck went to Nutaku, yay

Myrdin
11-21-2017, 03:24 PM
I got one today as well. Panda hands chan (the horrible abomination that she is) brought one. My Armor Blitz RnG was quite bad lately so this is a nice surprise.

qti
11-21-2017, 03:37 PM

Finaly completed all whale mission.

Unregistered
11-22-2017, 09:31 AM
how do you get 1.3m power?! That's over 150k/squad... which is higher than my highest squad :S

Unregistered
11-22-2017, 09:51 AM
I have yet to fail a clear of 5-5 with a TP of 103k. Add in a helper with 90k or so, and the alignment bonus you should have no problem. Alignment works for neutral just as it did for hte previous typed ships. That is, the boss is weak to generic whale airship.

Unregistered
11-22-2017, 09:59 AM
I meant, 1.031m (not 103k)

Drip
11-22-2017, 10:00 AM
That's important info! Thanks for sharing, I was about to charge in with my Magic Whale from the previous time, but I see it's better to re-assemble my tail squads.

hypo
11-22-2017, 10:21 AM
With a 970k squad and a good helper, the generic missions are quite easy to farm.

qti
11-22-2017, 12:52 PM
This is my actual TP now but when do for first time the mission with success are like 935.758

And this my status actual with the help the a helper the +97.000.

Drip
11-22-2017, 01:12 PM
I'm bored, so I guess I'll have a few FGs less tomorrow, while Cymbidium will be a necklace the richer.

smr
11-23-2017, 06:53 AM

they failed to mention this on the scrolling bar and the news section, but 3 new bloom evolutions.

also this week's Thursday gacha is garbage

sniddy
11-23-2017, 11:59 AM
and todays gacha definatly a buttter me up for tonorrow

AgentFakku
11-23-2017, 12:38 PM

they failed to mention this on the scrolling bar and the news section, but 3 new bloom evolutions.

also this week's Thursday gacha is garbage

I think their Twitter is more active and update than the game's new section LOL
https://twitter.com/FKG_Nutaku/status/933697952824156160

maotd
11-23-2017, 12:42 PM
My Oncidium is already bloomed and lvl 69. Her artwork is so lovely. And her new x1.2 skill activation is so good on her. I just need to give her some 2nd affection and she will be as good as an evolved 6*.

Sound
11-23-2017, 01:25 PM
Bloomed Edel,need to farm blue whale stages for manyu now
I actually like the Heal+Dmg up skill.

XDrakeX
11-23-2017, 03:03 PM
I think their Twitter is more active and update than the game's new section LOL
https://twitter.com/FKG_Nutaku/status/933697952824156160

Thx for telling me. After reading that i immediately bloomed Nerine. I was waiting for her and Daisy. Nerines skills are really amazing after blooming. Now i just have to get her to lv 80 :)

maotd
11-24-2017, 09:15 AM
I got a Chinses Lantern from one of my two weekly yolo roll.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/1/7/nutakuyolo-537f0bc.jpg
That's good. I like her.

kabosu
11-24-2017, 09:56 AM
I've gotten enough Oncidium from the gatcha her equipment/skill slots are maxed out so thank god I can finally bloom her
Now to actually get the gold/items to do so

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 09:56 AM
chinese lantern should have been the 6* this time around IMO. Much better and more intricate design than ghost weed or whatever it was called.

Ampchan
11-24-2017, 10:38 AM
We follow dmm. They cannot change rarities willy-nilly. Also Ghost weed is adorable.

AgentFakku
11-24-2017, 02:58 PM
I got a Chinses Lantern from one of my two weekly yolo roll.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/1/7/nutakuyolo-537f0bc.jpg
That's good. I like her.

congrats

I wish I pull her

got her in DMM - luv her design

smr
11-25-2017, 01:24 AM

5000 gold for 142 flower gems is pretty tempting

Ampchan
11-25-2017, 08:33 AM
I will not lie, I think that is the best deal they have ever had on gems.
Even 50 gems for 2k ngold is not as good as that.

I don't buy gems, but it is tempting.

The probably is, I will never refill that much. and if I am going to spend money for the gacha, I am going to do the daily deals.... maybe... that is 3 gacha rolls... no, I could get 5 dressblooms for that price... but the refills... no pull yourself together, you don't need it.

Zandel
11-25-2017, 07:56 PM
congrats

I wish I pull her

got her in DMM - luv her design

Her design reminds me of Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Sound
11-25-2017, 11:20 PM
Her design reminds me of Hyperdimension Neptunia.

You mean Yellow Heart?

smr
11-26-2017, 02:10 AM

Anti-Alstroemeria Rainbow achievement get!

Ampchan
11-26-2017, 08:08 AM
you get Alstro at 350 so technically 3 people are missing her now in your image.

sniddy
11-26-2017, 11:57 PM
I'm starting to wish you could buy coins

Right now that's starting to be a limiting factor

smr
11-27-2017, 12:36 AM
its better to spend flower gems on spamming 80 stamina maps for coins and life crystals

sniddy
11-27-2017, 11:30 AM
Maybe but if there was an opton X gold for X coins I'd be considering it right now

hypo
11-27-2017, 02:42 PM
Hi guys.

Looking at Flowering Peach's stats, I was wondering about her skill:
3.0-3.6x damage based on Affection.

Does this change with 2nd affection?

maotd
11-27-2017, 02:54 PM
I guess it's like skill activation ability. It don't change.

Ampchan
11-27-2017, 09:59 PM
Hi guys.

Looking at Flowering Peach's stats, I was wondering about her skill:
3.0-3.6x damage based on Affection.

Does this change with 2nd affection?

2nd affection is counted as 100% to 200%, but is capped at 100% for purposes of the skill... so no. 2nd affection doesn't matter, at least for that.

AgentFakku
11-27-2017, 10:37 PM
I should update my Rainbow list LOL

[QUOTE]Here's my list

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1290-share-6-girls-26.html

1. Flowering Peach - 50 FK Pull Gacha in July 2016
2. Sakura - Step-Up #1 (8/05 - 8/12): Random (up to and including Daisy) - Used $50 based on Paypal and I believe it was this Gacha since I got her before Geranium's event (26.07.2016 - 09.08.2016)
3. Kerria - Black Friday 2017 Deal - Used $10
4. Mei Plumblossom - Nutaku 2nd anniversary (1/13 - 1/16) - Used $30
5. Astroe Maria - Freebie for 350 Days Login - Got her on June 20, 207
6. Apricot - 50 FK Pull in July 15, 2017
7. Dianthus - Summer Sale Rainbow Gacha (7/26 - 8/2) + 5* Exchange Ticket (7/26 - 7/28, NG only) - Used $15
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/3846-event-38-summer-beach-vacation-20-09-17-03-10-17-a-7.html#post89244
8. Daisy - Daily Deals (lots of weird deals) 6* Exchange Ticket (8 Sept 2017, NG only) - Used $10
9. Saffron - YOLO Pull on 23 Sept 2017, FK only
10. Viola - Manyu + Bloom Step-up (9/28 - 10/5) (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/3874-manyu-bloom-step-gacha-9-28-10-5-a.html#post89891)(28 Sept 2017, NG #2 Step Pull) Used $4 in total
11. Dogwood (6 Oct 2017, NG ?$) (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/166117269325)
12. Black Baccara - ? Oct 2017, NG $10 Daily Deal (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/3804-daily-deals-9-7-a-45.html#post94608)
13. Habranthus -Black Fri 2017, NG $5 (https://imgur.com/a/Jr8oE)

smr
11-28-2017, 04:40 AM
Mission 17 and new skills are coming in today's update

I got a feeling said new skills will break the game even more :rolleyes:

Unregistered
11-28-2017, 05:40 AM
Mission 17 and new skills are coming in today's update

I got a feeling said new skills will break the game even more :rolleyes:

It's probably long overdue skill buffs rather than anything new. I doubt it's the promotion abilities which were first implemented less than a year ago on DMM.

smr
11-28-2017, 07:59 AM
evade is still broken haha

MachThreeSlug
11-28-2017, 08:00 AM
Well it looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer for the Shrine Maiden event.

Someday my waifu unit will arrive. Someday...

XD

smr
11-28-2017, 08:09 AM

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

EVADE! EVADE! IS THAT REALLY YOU!?

MachThreeSlug
11-28-2017, 08:10 AM
Oh god. Purslane, the new 6 star, is a serial punner.

May god have mercy on us all.

Edit: Oh. Some of the single target skills now heal the girl that uses it. Cool.

Drip
11-28-2017, 08:56 AM
Oh god. Purslane, the new 6 star, is a serial punner.

May god have mercy on us all.
Can't wait for her hentaiscene xD

Edit: Oh. Some of the single target skills now heal the girl that uses it. Cool.
Yes, I noticed that too, Strawberry Candle started healing herself on her special attack.

maotd
11-28-2017, 09:03 AM
Oh! Christmas Chainsaw event. That's great.

Drip
11-28-2017, 11:09 AM
The designer certainly didn't waste the opportunity to make the dress- and skillblooms become a bit suggestive in appearance. :rolleyes:

AgentFakku
11-28-2017, 12:29 PM
Nazuna's Old Xmas outfit
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/b/b3/Nazuna_Christmas.png/revision/latest?cb=20170217180434
Nazuna's New Xmas outfit
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/b/b7/Nazuna_Christmas_2017.png/revision/latest?cb=20171127181140
Gaaarrrrr

kabosu
11-28-2017, 12:37 PM
the last christmas outfit was so cute but i guess some people will prefer the bikini outfit
even if does look super bad

Myrdin
11-28-2017, 12:56 PM
God damn game is getting on my nerves here. Trying to get one fckn L100 Blue dragon to evolve Xmass Rose and its not letting me get it.
Wish we could buy those stupid things in the Whale shop, sigh.

Unregistered
11-28-2017, 12:59 PM
We can buy them at the whale shop. The problem is that there are only three of them?

hypo
11-28-2017, 01:19 PM
I have the old Nazuna outfit...

Ampchan
11-28-2017, 03:27 PM
RIP Anemone :(

Drip
11-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Both the Bond Crystal and Life Crystal shops have been restocked, by the way.

durrem
11-28-2017, 05:41 PM
Both the Bond Crystal and Life Crystal shops have been restocked, by the way.

Oh, god damn it. I just needed 30 more life crystals to get my skillbloom this month.

Unregistered
11-28-2017, 05:54 PM
I "have" to bloom Nerine and Oncidium. I wish petals could be found rather than purchased. I don't have 600 LC - and that takes a long time to farm.

Taon
11-28-2017, 11:42 PM
RIP Anemone :(

At first I was wondering what you were referring to. Then I looked at mine:

How about those skill updates, eh?

Unregistered
11-29-2017, 12:48 AM
Is that 0% real or just a display error?

smr
11-29-2017, 04:30 AM
theres gonna be maintenance today in 1 and a half hours, one day earlier than usual.

Drip
11-29-2017, 04:57 AM
Is that 0% real or just a display error?
I didn't see my 2/5 skill 0% Anemone make any special attacks today, so it might be more than a display error. Would need way more testing though, since I might just have suffered a string of bad luck for her skill. At least the counter ability seems to function properly. Though my counter squad rarely gets to the point where pests get to attack anymore, usually the pests are all dead before that.

smr
11-29-2017, 08:09 AM

very expensive

fghk0
11-29-2017, 08:37 AM
11/24 Buy 6 * votes to increase Ghost Weed ... so lucky.:cool:

FriendlyFacez
11-29-2017, 12:44 PM
Someone should tell Nutaku that asking for $120 for 3 6-star tickets doesn't exactly compute when a single 6-star ticket cost just $5 last week. If your prices aren't consistent, you'll lose business as the savvy consumers will just wait for the real deals. Better prices would increase the likelihood of repeat business.

Hell, even if the $5 price was some Black Friday steal, looking at the backlog, single 6-star tickets have consistently been offered for $10.

If this was a $50 deal in total, I'd at least say it's within the realm of reason.

sniddy
11-29-2017, 01:42 PM
theres gonna be maintenance today in 1 and a half hours, one day earlier than usual.

is that why nothing loading!

AgentFakku
11-29-2017, 04:45 PM
think Im gonna use FG to refill once I reach 50 FK and do a pull for Wax Vine Xmas and Maple Xmas

https://i.imgur.com/TKHX8oLm.png

150 + 46 Petals - for Evening Primrose
300 for Edelweiss

Taon
11-29-2017, 06:46 PM
I didn't see my 2/5 skill 0% Anemone make any special attacks today, so it might be more than a display error. Would need way more testing though, since I might just have suffered a string of bad luck for her skill. At least the counter ability seems to function properly. Though my counter squad rarely gets to the point where pests get to attack anymore, usually the pests are all dead before that.

It's definitely more than a simple display error; I put Anemone in a squad of one and ran her six times against a L.78 RB: not once did she use her special.

MachThreeSlug
11-29-2017, 08:11 PM
Someone should tell Nutaku that asking for $120 for 3 6-star tickets doesn't exactly compute when a single 6-star ticket cost just $5 last week. If your prices aren't consistent, you'll lose business as the savvy consumers will just wait for the real deals. Better prices would increase the likelihood of repeat business.

Hell, even if the $5 price was some Black Friday steal, looking at the backlog, single 6-star tickets have consistently been offered for $10.

If this was a $50 deal in total, I'd at least say it's within the realm of reason.

I hate to play devils advocate but Nutaku has always priced Rainbow units as being worth about $60 (although in recent times that price appears to have dropped down to $50) so deal this while expensive isn't really going against what they've established. If any we've been quite lucky with the deals we've been getting recently.

makinaz
11-29-2017, 08:33 PM
I hate to play devils advocate but Nutaku has always priced Rainbow units as being worth about $60 (although in recent times that price appears to have dropped down to $50) so deal this while expensive isn't really going against what they've established. If any we've been quite lucky with the deals we've been getting recently.

The price has been $10-$15 for months now.
They're trying to get them back up into the $30 range only very recently.

wolf
11-29-2017, 10:05 PM

they do this all the time when they have a really good deal in order to contrast how good that deal was.

sniddy
11-30-2017, 12:33 AM
I think Wolf is right - and nice to see a new raid boss, from chapter 17

eDIT: Shame it gives mid quip seeds which I have 322k of

AgentFakku
11-30-2017, 06:04 AM
don't mind the range of price = gives me more power to pick the good ones

better than it being consistent *forgot wut price DMM usu is

I spend more on Nutaku than DMM b/c deals tend to crazy low to high in Nutaku

Volarmis
12-01-2017, 02:21 PM
On a totally unrelated note, a funny thing I noticed at my workplace happened.
The old Convallaria-scented air freshener in the toilet got replaced recently with a Lavender-scented one.
I know this shouldn't be anything to be worried about but my imagination says otherwise. :p

maotd
12-01-2017, 03:05 PM
I'm pretty sure the Lavender-scented air freshener killed the Convallaria-scented one. It explain everything! Becareful when you're at work.

JLP603
12-02-2017, 08:59 PM
Greetings, I wanted to know if there was a place that contains a collection of sd sprites of various flower knights or a compilation of skills used by different flower knights

wolf
12-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Greetings, I wanted to know if there was a place that contains a collection of sd sprites of various flower knights or a compilation of skills used by different flower knights

try the wiki http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Flower_Knight_Girls
just go to which ever girl and scroll down to the gallery i think they should have something there

Ampchan
12-03-2017, 09:34 PM

You can find animations and the skills here. You just need to know how to navigate the site.
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?図鑑

AgentFakku
12-03-2017, 10:15 PM
time to update my sig

old
https://i.imgur.com/j9OEoin.png

only earn 2 lvl huh and somehow Primrose got in even though, I only amphied her once LOL

new
https://i.imgur.com/I4ypYhA.jpg

Taon
12-05-2017, 08:07 AM
No fix for Anemone after today's update.

AgentFakku
12-05-2017, 02:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Hep88Eh.jpg

Flower Knight Girl - you deserved it

Afer Aigis, we need all the help b/c Nutaku is not putting focus on their good games instead focusing on shitty games: Pussy Saga, Fake Lay, Bitch Hunter

Ampchan
12-05-2017, 06:52 PM
Well let's just hope that games like FKG maintain at least bare minimum level needed to survive. The number of games like PS and FL are starting to overshadow FKG by sheer numbers alone.

It's like they are attempting quantity over quality.

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Finally bought out the whaleship store, excluding the blooming birds. Now, to level up the neutral necklace.

So, do I keep farming for the 12-19 store reset?

AgentFakku
12-06-2017, 08:42 PM
I bought da petals instead of the Rainbow SB

had too (https://i.imgur.com/QpAid8w.jpg) many (https://i.imgur.com/xumUX5D.jpg) Bloom (https://i.imgur.com/wN1o9AX.jpg) Dragon (https://i.imgur.com/IrHDcXd.jpg)s LOL - no idea how lucky I'm since I just do daily quests once
Primrose my 2nd Bloom, evolves Fir

Primrose seem to shrank LOL, goodbye sweater puppies for Fir

Zandel
12-06-2017, 09:23 PM
I think it's just the angle and camera distance effecting Primrose.... as for Fir... I always liked her pre-evo look.

I don't know why but she seems better with a slightly more conservative look than the sexy look.

Prim's embarrassed bloom look is nice tho, I like that a lot.

kabosu
12-07-2017, 06:04 AM
Know how we need the petals for blooming
Is life crystals the only way to get those petals?

MachThreeSlug
12-07-2017, 06:46 AM

At the current moment Life Crystals are the only way to obtain Flower Petals. I think they drop from later Nation Battles but I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.

AgentFakku
12-07-2017, 03:32 PM
I was pounding my Nun w/ my righteous rod of steel, repent woman!
https://i.imgur.com/LVgGF6U.jpg
afterwards I evolved her, I evolved in Nutaku only after I do the H muhahaha, call it rite of passage!!!!!

and also I viewed Sakura's 2nd H and Nun's 1st H Scene on Nutaku, glorious uncensorship! I was sad it was all missionary

I prefer doggy style or reverse cowgirl - a nice view of their ass yeah, I love huge oppai but I love big butts more than anything

https://i.imgur.com/ZqGTUql.jpg

There were 2 types of maps: one is very special adn temporary - comes out a few times a year - it has bloom birds and petals

the 2nd one _ I think this one I circled for u

durrem
12-07-2017, 06:10 PM
On DMM, you farm birds and pedals by having the server going down for 24 hours and getting 5 of each ;)

Ampchan
12-07-2017, 06:29 PM
On DMM, you farm birds and pedals by having the server going down for 24 hours and getting 5 of each ;)

That was honestly a great answer and I have to commend you for that.

AgentFakku
12-07-2017, 08:45 PM
LOL dat a good one

I haven't had to farm dragons and birds coz the server keeps going out

sniddy
12-10-2017, 02:06 AM
Ok I just decided to check my equip seeds

Are these EVER going to be worth using now we have event sets out of the wazoo?

maotd
12-10-2017, 02:47 AM
They will become useful when they will add Bond Crystal crafting from equipement.