PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

MiqDoloran
06-30-2016, 08:51 AM
Looks like we'll be getting our guaranteed 6* gacha tomorrow. Get your wallets out guys

Ikki
06-30-2016, 08:56 AM
Looks like we'll be getting our guaranteed 6* gacha tomorrow. Get your wallets out guys

Guaranteed 6*? haven´t played the dmm version so i know nothing about this, is it only with cash? or you can afford it with a lot of flower gems too? just want to know, i have 2 flower gems so im screwed anyway

MiqDoloran
06-30-2016, 08:58 AM
Yeah, cash i.e. Nutaku gold only. If it's going to be $50 as I'm speculating then that's still cheaper than the equivalent value in flower gems only.

Ikki
06-30-2016, 09:30 AM
That sad moment when a helper with a full team of 6* girls (baccara dendrobium anemone fritillaria and alpinia or cattleya) pops up but fkg gives you an error when entering the stage, i just wanted the chance for him to accept me :c

Tenhou
06-30-2016, 09:47 AM
Maybe we'll get a free 6* as a compensation for all the bugs :rolleyes:

Don't look at me like that! I can dream can't i?!

Ancarius
06-30-2016, 09:55 AM
My hopes were all shattered when it said you needed Gold, gotta continue my golden live then. D:

Akuser
06-30-2016, 10:08 AM
Far as i known, at dmm.com, when u purchased 5.000 dmm points (5.000 yen ~ 50$), you'll get a ticket that 100% chance to roll a 6*
So, maybe nutaku will do the same in future, repare your wallet!

Rupturez
06-30-2016, 01:17 PM

Do you got a source of some kind for this or do you speculate based on how DMM progressed?

MiqDoloran
06-30-2016, 01:40 PM
Do you got a source of some kind for this or do you speculate based on how DMM progressed?
Check Discord news/unofficial updates.

Rupturez
06-30-2016, 01:47 PM
I see, I don't have Discord but I'll see what happens tomorrow. Strange timing imo, there are barely any 6* released so far.

Tenhou
06-30-2016, 01:47 PM
Far as i known, at dmm.com, when u purchased 5.000 dmm points (5.000 yen ~ 50$), you'll get a ticket that 100% chance to roll a 6*
So, maybe nutaku will do the same in future, repare your wallet!

Actually, that is a special limited thingie in the gacha corner. I imagine this thing they are implementing on nutaku is the very same deal. It appears now and then for limited times, the other time being a step-up gacha.

The 5k thingie is meant for those that REALLY REALLY want a girl of their choice, not us standard f2p players or casual payers that pay 1k nut gold a month at most.

MiqDoloran
06-30-2016, 06:26 PM
Well I guess I really really want a girl of my choice since I'm considering it. Need some help choosing though. Which 6* is most OP?

Tenhou
06-30-2016, 06:35 PM
If i am ever going to use it, it would be if my 300+ flower gems (i imagine that is about the amount i will have, sitting at 185 atm) won't be enough to grant me Higanbana when she shows up.

Pick the one you like the most, lookswise.

Distortedrealms
06-30-2016, 07:13 PM
I love this game so I justified a 1 time purchase of 5000 Gold for 50, which is give or take the price of a new console game, and did a 10+1 and got Cyrtanthus and am pretty happy as she was the one I wanted. A 6* would have been nice but that time will come.

Rupturez
07-01-2016, 02:59 AM
http://tinyimg.io/i/t0TjPjS.png

I'm getting insanely aggitated by the 80 stamina dragon map and at this rate I will abuse the task manager to crash my browser and retry the map.

JessMini
07-01-2016, 04:51 AM
I'm getting insanely aggitated by the 80 stamina dragon map and at this rate I will abuse the task manager to crash my browser and retry the map.

I'm guessing that's what alot of people do when RNG doesn't go their way, just find a loophole and abuse it 'til you're happy! Personally I don't like doing that, but I understand it. This is a single player game, meaning you don't mess up for anyone else by abusing map restarts, but I still don't like it. x.x

thewind32
07-01-2016, 06:24 AM
Well here we go, 5000 gold for a rainbow guys

JessMini
07-01-2016, 06:25 AM
Actually, that is a special limited thingie in the gacha corner. I imagine this thing they are implementing on nutaku is the very same deal. It appears now and then for limited times, the other time being a step-up gacha.

They just added it, you can now choose any 6* girl for 5000 Nutaku Gold. It only lasts until the 8th of July, so hurry on up! I really really really want one, but there's just no way I'm spending that kind of money for 1 girl. :/

z4ro4
07-01-2016, 06:28 AM
They just added it, you can now choose any 6* girl for 5000 Nutaku Gold. It only lasts until the 8th of July, so hurry on up! I really really really want one, but there's just no way I'm spending that kind of money for 1 girl. :/

Ow I wanted to ask if this is for gold only.. I would never ever pay 50$ for that never lol who made that price..

Rupturez
07-01-2016, 06:30 AM
I'm guessing that's what alot of people do when RNG doesn't go their way, just find a loophole and abuse it 'til you're happy! Personally I don't like doing that, but I understand it. This is a single player game, meaning you don't mess up for anyone else by abusing map restarts, but I still don't like it. x.x

I haven't resorted to it yet but pulling level 5 dragons in a 80 stamina map repeatedly to the point of 4 in 1 run is just pushing it. I can handle bad RNG after all I got 2 5* in 7 pulls but getting 9 lvl 5 dragons in 3 80 stamina maps?

Technically you pay for 12 girls, but I see your point. I'm also not going to participate in this one.

JessMini
07-01-2016, 06:54 AM
I'm also not going to participate in this one.

I felt bad at first, because I really want my first 6*.. but if we can only choose between a few 6* and not all of them, then it's definitely not worth it! I can skip it without feeling bad! :D

By the way, did anyone notice 5* Chocolate Cosmos has been added to the Serial Code Campaign? It seems to have something to do with AnimeExpo 2016, I kinda really want her..
http://i.imgur.com/4YgjkmQ.png?1

MiqDoloran
07-01-2016, 07:04 AM
As far as we know this is exclusive to the convention.

Overload
07-01-2016, 07:55 AM
Yeah, you get flyers with codes on them. :S
I doubt there will be people who would be so nice by getting multiple copies and distributing them with a raffle or sth similar. But it could happen *suggesting*

Rupturez
07-01-2016, 09:00 AM
I felt bad at first, because I really want my first 6*.. but if we can only choose between a few 6* and not all of them, then it's definitely not worth it! I can skip it without feeling bad! :D

Oh yeah I see the message, I'm not even remotely interested in any of those 6*'s so now I can pass this with no regret ;)

Myrdin
07-01-2016, 10:02 AM
50 bucks for a single girl ?
Mates.... for 50 bloody bucks you can buy a full A++ title for PC or console.
Heck I payed 30 euros for Black Desert Online, and that game is like one of the top hit games this year.... didnt even get to touch it yet properly as my PC demands a hardware upgrade (sighs...).

I might maybe consider it if it was 20 bucks but 50ty is just pushing it. My biggest complaint about this system is the 3rd party exchange rate.
You should be able to purchase Fgems with money immediately, not go for Nutaku Gold, and then at diminished rate buy those gems. Lol you are loosing like 50% on that "inflation" when doing that exchange.
So far the best system I´ve seen implemented was with Riot League of Lengeds. Cash = straight up Riot points for which you can immediately purchase the thing you want. No Cash - Points - Another currency - Item unfavorable rate exchange.

Well good luck on getting the girl you want to those who are actually gonna dish out that dosh in this event. Hope you get her.

Distortedrealms
07-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Oioi, the gacha section is all broke, can't click on any and the 6* one is blank with Japanese Kanji on the right side :?

ZeroZet
07-01-2016, 11:25 AM
It is 50$ for 12 girls tho. Normal 11x premium pul and then select one of 6* you want as your 12th XD

Oioi, the gacha section is all broke, can't click on any and the 6* one is blank with Japanese Kanji on the right side :?Wonder if anybody bother to read the scrollers and popups...
They all say same thing: Clear. The. FKGing. Cache!!!

Tenhou
07-01-2016, 11:37 AM
50 bucks for a single girl ?
Mates.... for 50 bloody bucks you can buy a full A++ title for PC or console.
Heck I payed 30 euros for Black Desert Online, and that game is like one of the top hit games this year.... didnt even get to touch it yet properly as my PC demands a hardware upgrade (sighs...).

I might maybe consider it if it was 20 bucks but 50ty is just pushing it. My biggest complaint about this system is the 3rd party exchange rate.
You should be able to purchase Fgems with money immediately, not go for Nutaku Gold, and then at diminished rate buy those gems. Lol you are loosing like 50% on that "inflation" when doing that exchange.
So far the best system I´ve seen implemented was with Riot League of Lengeds. Cash = straight up Riot points for which you can immediately purchase the thing you want. No Cash - Points - Another currency - Item unfavorable rate exchange.

Well good luck on getting the girl you want to those who are actually gonna dish out that dosh in this event. Hope you get her.

You're not the target group of this gacha. Whales and people who somewhat insanely much want a certain girl are the targets of it and they will pay i tell you. And as i have said before, this type of gacha exists in the japanese version too, nothing new here.

JessMini
07-01-2016, 11:54 AM
So.. How often do you guys expand your unit capacity? I don't remember the last time I did it, but I have 70. I'm constantly at ~65/70 which is kind of annoying, but I really don't want to spend FG on anything other than 10+1..

Hikari
07-01-2016, 12:03 PM
So.. How often do you guys expand your unit capacity? I don't remember the last time I did it, but I have 70. I'm constantly at ~65/70 which is kind of annoying, but I really don't want to spend FG on anything other than 10+1..

I used my first 50 flower gems on a premium roll, spent the rest on character expansion.

I'm at 56/95 slots now, perfect for stockpiling bronze dragons and still going on a number of maps without having to sell/upgrade girls.

Rupturez
07-01-2016, 12:13 PM
140 unit capacity atm.

Tenhou
07-01-2016, 12:19 PM
Sitting on 220 capacity with about 151 used at the moment.

Zenithale
07-01-2016, 01:09 PM
210 on my side.

MiqDoloran
07-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Even 25 gems will go a long way. In the long run it's pocket change anyways.

Miu
07-01-2016, 01:31 PM
I have 200 slots but I'm thinking about getting more. I have a bad habit of stockpiling ampys since I can't decide who to give them to.

JessMini
07-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Thanks for sharing, looks like I definitely need to increase my capacity.

In the long run it's pocket change anyways.
I don't know if that's true for me though, since I'm desperately scraping together the amount needed for a 10+1 roll every 6 or so weeks.. And since I'm desperate for my first 6*, I don't want to slow down that rate. :3

I have a bad habit of stockpiling ampys since I can't decide who to give them to.
Looks like we've got the same problem! I don't have a "favourite" yet so my ampys are just piling up...

Myrdin
07-01-2016, 03:14 PM
210 here I think (at least thats what it was last time I checked).
Kinda like to have extra space when the "farming manyu" mood kicks in :D

however lately I feel the need to expand the item inventory. Since you tend to fill in those item slots rather fast.
I think its worth throwing, around 10-20 Flower Gems into expanding the character space in the early stages of the game. After that you should be pretty much set for the long run.

Akuser
07-01-2016, 03:46 PM
I think 150-170 is good enough. Dont keep x use Fairy.1, sell em all.

Zenithale
07-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Bloom Dragons are so boring (I am polite) to obtain I prefer to have at least 3 Level 100 and several Level 20 of each Type, just in case I get a new 4*/5*. Of course I keep also a lot of Manyus as well, and sometimes Ampys.
All of this added to the fact I keep (and upgrade) my 2*, that take a lot of space (sometimes 210 is not enough).

kojaku
07-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Sitting at 150, and currently using my gift box as an alternative storage, so i could use another 80~100 more slots as my manyus will start expiring in a week. If you want to be efficient, or get screwed and don't get certain girls type (slice, i'm looking at you) or you dont hve clear targets for manyus so you end up holding some of them, then needed storage spce goes up pretty quickly ._.

Haters
07-01-2016, 06:35 PM
I read somewhere on the internet about how to do a 10+1 roll to get a 5* or 6* ( I forgot the source ), that before you do 11x roll, go to normal gacha and do the 10x roll first. Then if you see the 3* at least 3 times in a row, or until you get a 4* or 5* (ampys), then back to do 11x premium roll. That way you will have higher chance to get the gold or rainbow.I haven't confirmed yet, will try it when I save enough 50 gems :)

P/s: imo, it's probably just a rumor and the gacha is all about luck. But I still wanna try it thou :P

Just tried this strategy, and somehow it worked :P I rolled 16 times in normal gacha till I got a 4*, then I did 11x premium roll and got Lily Rubelium :P

thewind32
07-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Just tried this strategy, and somehow it worked :P I rolled 16 times in normal gacha till I got a 4*, then I did 11x premium roll and got Lily Rubelium :P

Does your uncle work for Nintendo Nutaku too? Haha jokes aside, congrats dude! I really like her but no luck thus far.

Unregistered
07-02-2016, 12:41 PM
Does anyone know if FKG will expend that vice-assistant thing? Like you have a girl for XX month, there is some kind of event and the like. It'll be another 'excuse' to give love to your favorite waifu.

- - - Updated - - -

Contrary to what the other posters have said, I'm doing just fine with 105...but since I already chose on whom to use my Ampys, YMMV. Ironically, when I got to what passes so far for FKG's endgame I found I wasn't in as much of a need for more slots as I was collecting enough gold to use 10 manyus whenever I got to the limit. This may change when all the girls I have in my teams are leveled up, but I'm sure we'd all like to have that problem.

On an unrelated note, is anyone else not noticing any progression in their allies' helper teams? I even had one drop down in strength recently. They're all active players (maybe not as active as I am) but they're all stuck between 50K and 75K with plenty of levels to go before they're maxed, even those with 6*s. I just topped 100K with my mix of 5*s and 4*s today, easily the top of all my allies, but still I'm in the middle of the pack in total strength. There's something to be said for strengthening all of your teams, but only my lowest team is lower power than most of their helpers so I'm not doing anything really wrong there. The numbers just don't work out here unless they're intentionally sandbagging their helper teams, but it's highly unlikely that they're all doing that, and almost impossible they'd do it to the 6* and strong 5* girls they've got in there.

Miu
07-02-2016, 01:25 PM
The helper power display doesn't include affection and equipment. 70K+ usually translates to 100K+ in actual power. Also their levels are capped at your highest level girl.

Drip
07-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Does anyone know if FKG will expend that vice-assistant thing? Like you have a girl for XX month, there is some kind of event and the like. It'll be another 'excuse' to give love to your favorite waifu.

- - - Updated - - -

Contrary to what the other posters have said, I'm doing just fine with 105...but since I already chose on whom to use my Ampys, YMMV. Ironically, when I got to what passes so far for FKG's endgame I found I wasn't in as much of a need for more slots as I was collecting enough gold to use 10 manyus whenever I got to the limit. This may change when all the girls I have in my teams are leveled up, but I'm sure we'd all like to have that problem.

On an unrelated note, is anyone else not noticing any progression in their allies' helper teams? I even had one drop down in strength recently. They're all active players (maybe not as active as I am) but they're all stuck between 50K and 75K with plenty of levels to go before they're maxed, even those with 6*s. I just topped 100K with my mix of 5*s and 4*s today, easily the top of all my allies, but still I'm in the middle of the pack in total strength. There's something to be said for strengthening all of your teams, but only my lowest team is lower power than most of their helpers so I'm not doing anything really wrong there. The numbers just don't work out here unless they're intentionally sandbagging their helper teams, but it's highly unlikely that they're all doing that, and almost impossible they'd do it to the 6* and strong 5* girls they've got in there.
My helper team did drop a little in power, though I'm working it back up again. I just did some rearrangements to make it fit two criteria I worked out:
1) Speed just below 650 (it's 633 now) so people using it can place it in the tent with their squad #3 on the 12-3 map. As long as their squad #3 is faster than about 350 speed, it will flip the node just before my squad passes, so my squad takes the turn to that chest. Their other three squads can all go in the bottom tent then, giving them 4 chances to grab the top left chest.
2) Should contain both Edelweiss and Sasanqua, just in case someone takes my squad to Secret Garden. Both Edelweiss and Sasanqua can take 2 slices off the wealthy fly if their special attack triggers, so it's just a convenience thing to maybe kill that boss on the first round of combat.

Ikki
07-02-2016, 03:54 PM
as Miu said, your team as a helper doesnt show with equipments+affection included, it just sums up their raw power, besides their lvls are capped at your max lvl girl in all your 4 squads, this is why your helper squad will always display stronger to you than to your allies.

edit: Forgot the total power part, your allies probably have stronger squads with affection included than your squads with affection included, thats why their total power is better than yours, but their helper squads will almost always be weaker than your helper squad cause the game doesnt take into consideration the affection bonus.

senvil
07-02-2016, 11:47 PM
The helper power display doesn't include affection and equipment. 70K+ usually translates to 100K+ in actual power. Also their levels are capped at your highest level girl.

Thats good info to know appreciate it.

Lied
07-03-2016, 03:45 AM
So it's been a while, has anyone heard anything more about the compensation that was promised around the time of that gathering bug? Did they ever give anything out for that? Or are they hoping we all just forgot about it and are going to ignore it?

Rupturez
07-03-2016, 08:05 AM
So it's been a while, has anyone heard anything more about the compensation that was promised around the time of that gathering bug? Did they ever give anything out for that? Or are they hoping we all just forgot about it and are going to ignore it?

I'd say they are doing their best to ignore it.

Largepotato
07-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Are there many girls that have different animations when running on the map?

Edelweiss sometimes rides her hammer like a segway and Orchid Wydler sometimes has a pet pest following her.

Are there many others?

blobz
07-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Are there many others?

Toad Lily have alternative animation.

JessMini
07-03-2016, 10:24 AM
Edelweiss riding her hammer/segway is definitely my favourite so far (it was also the first one I noticed).

I think Cattleya rides on her broom, like a witch.

Unregistered
07-03-2016, 11:45 AM
I think Cattleya rides on her broom, like a witch.

Indeed she does. Hinoki Cypress does it too. It might be common to all Magic-type girls who have staffs.

Largepotato
07-03-2016, 12:38 PM
Flowering Peach rides her stick like a surf board every time despite being Hit-type.

ZeroZet
07-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Flowering Peach rides her stick like a surf board every time despite being Hit-type.She is a magical girl, after all. Club-to-death magical girl!

Drip
07-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Flowering Peach rides her stick like a surf board every time despite being Hit-type.
Everybody hits on surfer girls!

Largepotato
07-04-2016, 12:40 AM
Went to evolve a slice 3* and did the 80 stamina map for the level 20 dragons first.

It eventually took 3 attempts to get enough of them. They missed a chest twice and 7 of 10 chests were level 5 dragons.

JessMini
07-04-2016, 06:41 AM
Does the golden chest in the middle of the 80 stamina bonus stage give anything special? I've been farming 12-3 + 80stam bonus stage for about a month now I think, and I've literally never gotten to the chest in the middle. I am SO curious as to what's in there, although I suspect that it's probably "just another chest", which would kinda suck especially since I've run that map 100+ times trying to get to that darn chest..

moarsi
07-04-2016, 07:09 AM
It's just another chest, I've only gotten it once, it was a Manyu.

Meister
07-04-2016, 08:32 AM
It's not even a 100% sure lv100 manyu. Just a bonus chest, if you can get to it.

MiqDoloran
07-04-2016, 08:59 AM
That satisfaction when you do get the chest tho

Largepotato
07-04-2016, 09:42 AM
My girls keep trolling me by leaving the loop at the final node. :mad:

Zenithale
07-04-2016, 09:59 AM
Well, the worse is when you managed to get the 4 Chests and open only Level 20 Manyus...

kojaku
07-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Is t that hard to get for you? You should have 5/8 chances of getting it. So roughly a fifty-fifty, which has been kinda accurate in my part. And yup, it's like any other chest in the map.

Ikki
07-04-2016, 12:01 PM
It´s not that difficult to get the middle chest, and its not a 100% guaranteed lvl 100 manyu, but even so, i feel that in 80 sg you get at least 1 lvl 100 manyu everytime, not the same case with the daily manyus

JessMini
07-04-2016, 12:34 PM
You guys saying that it's not hard or that it's easy to get to the middle chest doesn't really help me at all! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or whining, I just wanted to share that I actually haven't gotten to the middle chest a single once in all my 100+ attempts. I just never really thought about it until now, and I actually can't stop laughing over how unlucky I've been in that particular map. Everything else in this game that's supposed to be 50/50 does indeed give me 50/50 results. But this map, 0/100. x)

I'm kinda sad that it really is "just another chest" though.. The mystery of what might be in that chest has been great for me, but now it's shattered..

Ikki
07-04-2016, 12:40 PM
I feel your pain, rng can be a bitch sometimes, but at least 80 sg gives you 3 "golden" chests 100%, and with a chance of a 4th one, not like daily manyus, that can even give you 4 lvl 5 manyus, that is bullshit

fromelette
07-04-2016, 03:41 PM
That satisfaction when you do get the chest tho

This, totally this. I do hate the final rng node though, it seems to be irresistible to my teams most times.

Drip
07-04-2016, 05:51 PM
You guys saying that it's not hard or that it's easy to get to the middle chest doesn't really help me at all! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or whining, I just wanted to share that I actually haven't gotten to the middle chest a single once in all my 100+ attempts. I just never really thought about it until now, and I actually can't stop laughing over how unlucky I've been in that particular map. Everything else in this game that's supposed to be 50/50 does indeed give me 50/50 results. But this map, 0/100. x)

I'm kinda sad that it really is "just another chest" though.. The mystery of what might be in that chest has been great for me, but now it's shattered..
I found that a squad with extremely varied squad speeds (main squad about 750 speed, 4th squad about 330, helper just as slow if I can find one) generally improves my odds, even with the new autorun feature. Could be just luck though, but squads with near identical speeds seem more liable to take the exact same turns.

Haters
07-04-2016, 08:41 PM
I just noticed, that Cactate's skill is as same as Long's 18 punches in Bloody Roar 2. So If you find out that any units have similar skill with any video games characters, please share it:P

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/05/I1K7s.gifhttp://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/05/n6lpi.gif

Drip
07-05-2016, 08:33 AM
My helper team did drop a little in power, though I'm working it back up again. I just did some rearrangements to make it fit two criteria I worked out:
1) Speed just below 650 (it's 633 now) so people using it can place it in the tent with their squad #3 on the 12-3 map. As long as their squad #3 is faster than about 350 speed, it will flip the node just before my squad passes, so my squad takes the turn to that chest. Their other three squads can all go in the bottom tent then, giving them 4 chances to grab the top left chest.
2) Should contain both Edelweiss and Sasanqua, just in case someone takes my squad to Secret Garden. Both Edelweiss and Sasanqua can take 2 slices off the wealthy fly if their special attack triggers, so it's just a convenience thing to maybe kill that boss on the first round of combat.
Did some more testing today to discover the exact speed rating that makes a helper stop right before the first switchnode on 12-3: it's 645 speed. A 646 speed helper (or other squad with 646 speed or more) starting at the location of squad number 3 will flip the switch on the first walk.

Largepotato
07-05-2016, 11:50 AM
One of my allies has 872 speed on their helper team. It almost catches my 530 speed team when they go opposite directions on 12-3.

Ikki
07-05-2016, 11:55 AM
in 12-3 with a fast helper and a fast squad 1 and 3 (squad 3 with less speed than 1) , putting every squad in the 4th tent from left to right works for me, helper and squad 1 (the strong ones) blow through the stage easily killing everything unless the random top node says no

Unregistered
07-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Why are people caring whether one or the other team trips the arrow node in 12-3?

Drip
07-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Why are people caring whether one or the other team trips the arrow node in 12-3?
The squad that goes through the switched arrow can catch up easily with the squads going through the bottom path, if not overtake them, and ends up as one of the front teams, which means it has a good chance of having to tank through multiple pests. For a swift and complete map clearance, you want the squad taking that upper path to actually be capable of handling those pests.

JessMini
07-06-2016, 07:31 AM
Umm... I kind of accidentally clicked the "Assign Assistant Leader" on one of my girls. What exactly does that do? Who was the original Assistant Leader, or was the spot empty until I clicked it? Also, what does it do? The only thing I've noticed is I can switch between showing a girl's evolved or non-evolved form in the main screen, but does being an Assistant Leader do anything else?

Ancarius
07-06-2016, 07:43 AM
It only switches the character you see on the Home Screen, originally it it always the leader of your first Squad in Set 1.

moarsi
07-06-2016, 07:44 AM
AFAIK, it just changes the girl on your "profile" and your main screen, so for example your allies will see the picture of your Assistant Leader with your name and level in their allies list or on the Raid Boss participants screen.

JessMini
07-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Ah, I see, so I no longer have to watch the inconsistency of my main screen girl changing after every raid boss / map I beat.. Although to be honest, I kind of liked that. Seeing as how I don't have a favourite girl yet, I kind of like seeing a different girl every time as it gives me the impression that they are "all there" just hanging out, and every once in a while one of them talks to me.

With that said, I don't really see a way to remove my assistant leader as assistant leader. Am I doomed to have only 1 girl on my main screen regardless of which unit was last active, or is it possible to revert the change?

MiqDoloran
07-06-2016, 09:37 AM
Don't think you can remove a leader. You can just reassign.

Ikki
07-06-2016, 10:15 AM
You can switch freely between assistant leaders in the character upgrade/lock screen, i sometimes get tired of baccara´s challenging tone so i just change to another girl, also if you use the "assistant leader" thing, regardless of your squad leaders, you will always see the assisgned assistant leader on your home screen and your allies and other people will see your assistant leader as your profile photo

JessMini
07-06-2016, 12:04 PM
So basically I'm F'd. Daaah, why did I click that darn assistant leader button?! Stupid curiosity..

.. Well, it's actually really not that big of a deal, I suppose. Thanks for clarifying.

IvanLedah21
07-06-2016, 01:37 PM
I don't get how you're "F'd". Just change the Assistant Leader to a girl you like more. There's going to be SOME girl assigned, even if it's just the default Team 1 Leader, don't see how having to manually pick your favorite girl is so bad.

JessMini
07-06-2016, 02:55 PM
I don't get how you're "F'd". Just change the Assistant Leader to a girl you like more. There's going to be SOME girl assigned, even if it's just the default Team 1 Leader, don't see how having to manually pick your favorite girl is so bad.

I just liked it being at random (the squad 1 leader of the last map I finished, whatever 2* last attacked a raid boss, etc.), rather than the same girl until I manually change leaders. But like I said, it's not really a big deal so I'm already over it. x)

Zandel
07-06-2016, 05:21 PM
Just so you are aware, it was NEVER random. it has always been your squad 1 leader and nothing else. So unless you are changing your squad 1 to 1 2* for each raid boss then it was never going to be the 2* from another group as your office girl / profile pic lol.

Drip
07-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Just so you are aware, it was NEVER random. it has always been your squad 1 leader and nothing else. So unless you are changing your squad 1 to 1 2* for each raid boss then it was never going to be the 2* from another group as your office girl / profile pic lol.
Not on the profile pick, but the girl who did the gather mission as always the Squad 1 #1 girl of the last unit you used. So if you had Orchid as squad 1 leader for unit 1, but Scarlet Salvia as squad 1 leader for unit 2 (which you used as sole unit for 2* on raidbosses), and did a gather quest after a raidboss, you'd get Scarlet Salvia as gatherer.

JessMini
07-07-2016, 01:01 AM
Just so you are aware, it was NEVER random.

I literally just explained how it was random, in the sense that the last thing I happened to do will have that squad leader in the main screen. And since I never plan on what girl I want to show up in the main screen, it ends up being random to me depending on what I last did. Just because I'm using the word random doesn't mean that I'm saying it's 100% random between all girls in the game.

Think of it this way. This is how it used to be:
I run a daily map, Cymbidium appears.
I run ?-8, Edelweiss appears.
I attack a raid boss, Helia appears. (I switch 2* once a week though)
I run 12-3, Cymbidium appears.
I run 80 stam bonus stage, Mount Lily appears.

This is how it is now:
I run *anything*, Assistant Leader appears and never changes unless I manually do so.

Zandel
07-07-2016, 01:07 AM
Not on the profile pick, but the girl who did the gather mission as always the Squad 1 #1 girl of the last unit you used. So if you had Orchid as squad 1 leader for unit 1, but Scarlet Salvia as squad 1 leader for unit 2 (which you used as sole unit for 2* on raidbosses), and did a gather quest after a raidboss, you'd get Scarlet Salvia as gatherer.

I have used the assist leader so long I wasn't sure this was true so I went back to a new account and tested it. Sure enough the office girl and gather both change with group so you could rotate between 6 if you had and used 6 teams.

Also interesting to note is that once you have selected an assistant lead once you cannot un-select it, all you can do is change the girl. tried with a 2* to see if you could assign her assist then sell but it doesn't let you sell ALs at all.

Did not know about this to be honest and never noticed the change in girls because before I started using ALs I only used group 1 for everything lol.

Drip
07-07-2016, 02:28 AM
I had 2 Seed Bearers spawn the past 3 days. They politely informed me of 3 nukers to kick from my friends list. *sigh*

Miu
07-07-2016, 04:29 AM
I have used the assist leader so long I wasn't sure this was true so I went back to a new account and tested it. Sure enough the office girl and gather both change with group so you could rotate between 6 if you had and used 6 teams.

Also interesting to note is that once you have selected an assistant lead once you cannot un-select it, all you can do is change the girl. tried with a 2* to see if you could assign her assist then sell but it doesn't let you sell ALs at all.

Did not know about this to be honest and never noticed the change in girls because before I started using ALs I only used group 1 for everything lol.

I had no idea either. I did the same as you, I always had St. Paulia as my team 1 leader and then I assigned an assistant leader. I would like a way to unassign it too, seems interesting to have a rotation.

MiqDoloran
07-07-2016, 05:28 AM
Orchid is assistant4life. They should add the eye blinking animation already.

moarsi
07-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Orchid is assistant4life. They should add the eye blinking animation already.

You know where the good stuff is at Miq ;)

IvanLedah21
07-07-2016, 07:38 AM
I had 2 Seed Bearers spawn the past 3 days. They politely informed me of 3 nukers to kick from my friends list. *sigh*

Nukers are so annoying, you'll go to click Weak Attack with 1 Knight in your group...
And boss is dead, despite being a level 60+ with over half its health when u went into group selection to attack it.
I can understand newbies with low-powered teams using their full teams to kill their own bosses, but when you are going full power and wrecking level 70+ bosses before others can get a chance to hit them... that's just not right.

...That said, almost every time I reset cache after an update I forget that the Raid Boss attack defaults to my Team 1 and find myself watching as my main team wrecks a level 50-60 boss with a weak attack >.<

TLDR: It's the people who go full-power consistently that are an issue.

JessMini
07-07-2016, 09:38 AM
I sometimes do a weak attack with my main team if the raid boss is at full health and very high level (70+). I figure since I only end up damaging it about ~10% and we have to kill it sooner or later, it's fine. I never attack with my main team otherwise. Should I stop doing even that and always attack with a single 2*?

Of course, I always go with my main team and try to kill the boss if the timer is running out.

IvanLedah21
07-07-2016, 11:07 AM
I sometimes do a weak attack with my main team if the raid boss is at full health and very high level (70+). I figure since I only end up damaging it about ~10% and we have to kill it sooner or later, it's fine. I never attack with my main team otherwise. Should I stop doing even that and always attack with a single 2*?

Of course, I always go with my main team and try to kill the boss if the timer is running out.

Basic rule of thumb, AFAIK, is you hit with a single Knight (2* is preferred but no single knight is going to do THAT much damage to a high level raid boss) unless:
1) Timer's about to run out or
2) Super Raid Boss (these guys have like 12M HP and only stay up for 15 minutes)

Share the love (and the silver XD)

sniddy
07-07-2016, 12:01 PM
I've nuked the odd wasp/ant

Never a seed bearer...Anytime one comes up I check recheck and then tap

Distortedrealms
07-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Spend 160 stamina to get a whopping 7 baby dragons, and one 3*dragon....$^&# you!!! Seriously though, putting low level chests in a high stage is so frustrating.

MiqDoloran
07-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Just resign to the fact that you'll always need to spend a full day's worth of stamina to hunt down any decent number of dragons.

Ikki
07-07-2016, 01:05 PM
dont expect anything from the daily drags/manyus, that way when you get something you get happy and at least you forget for a moment how shitty they are

Zenithale
07-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Yesterday I have seena huuuuuge Boss shared by an ally. He had so many HP he was not killed at the end of the countdown (especially because almost everyone just dealt very low damage like against a standard Boss), and it seems the one who discover him deal like 10x more Damage than others.
Do you know what we can get if you managed to kill him?

MiqDoloran
07-07-2016, 05:39 PM
@Zenithale 500 event silvers.

Zenithale
07-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Oooh... So not really interesting. Anyway thanks for the info.

Largepotato
07-08-2016, 05:20 AM
What's this bonus ticket gacha the scrolling announcement bar mentions?

aphidsc
07-08-2016, 07:06 AM

Looks like you can get a guaranteed 4* from a 5 flower gem single draw or a guaranteed 5* from a 50 gem 11 draw. If my math is correct the probability of getting at least one 5* on a regular 11 draw is 1-(0.94)^11 = 0.494 or 49.4%. 100% chance for a 5* seems good when otherwise it would usually be 49.4%. Can't see any mention of how many times you can use the feature.

I want Peach and unfortunately for me she isn't in the Ticket Bonus Gacha it seems.

Edit: Oh the guaranteed 4* or 5* is on top of the draw, didn't realise that at first.

thewind32
07-08-2016, 07:07 AM

Seems kinda similar to the 6* special gacha we had earlier, except that it uses flower gems, not nutaku gold.
Do 1 draw to get a ticket for a 4* unit, or do a 10+1 for a 5* ticket. Note, the units obtained from the tickets are subjected to RNG, not your own choice (unlike the 6* one).

Ninja-ed lol. I'm really tempted to try for Camellia...

ZeroZet
07-08-2016, 07:30 AM
They say it is random, not a "choose your girls" as 6* was.

Myrdin
07-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Dang 5 Flowe gems short for the 10+1+1 Gacha on this one. There are some quests I left unfinished though hmmm.

I vaguely remember someone posting a "strategy" of how to enhance your drop rates by doing certain number of normal gacha to get a better chance at getting a 5*, anyone remember what it was exactly, or where it has been posted ?

fghk0
07-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Guarantee 4 * and 5 * events really tempting ... If it is 6 * .... I think I'll click :p

moarsi
07-08-2016, 08:14 AM
Dang 5 Flowe gems short for the 10+1+1 Gacha on this one. There are some quests I left unfinished though hmmm.

I vaguely remember someone posting a "strategy" of how to enhance your drop rates by doing certain number of normal gacha to get a better chance at getting a 5*, anyone remember what it was exactly, or where it has been posted ?

Can't remember exactly where I read it, but supposedly after getting a 4 star from the normal gacha or getting three 3 stars in a row, then immediatly using the premium gacha is supposed to increase the drop rate for 5 and/or 6 stars. I haven't actually tested it out myself so I have no idea on the credibility of this.

JessMini
07-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Can't remember exactly where I read it, but supposedly after getting a 4 star from the normal gacha or getting three 3 stars in a row, then immediatly using the premium gacha is supposed to increase the drop rate for 5 and/or 6 stars. I haven't actually tested it out myself so I have no idea on the credibility of this.

It's very important to remember that it only increases the drop rate of a 5*/6*, not guarantees one. If this whole thing is even true, I mean. I tried it a few weeks ago and was more disappointed than I should have been when I got nothing..

They say it is random, not a "choose your girls" as 6* was.

Is this confirmed? Thanks for letting us know, I was about to be very disappointed. x)

MiqDoloran
07-08-2016, 08:40 AM
All in all I think that draw is a pretty good deal if you've been looking to get a 5*.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 08:42 AM

You realize that's just nonsense? It is all random and there is no way to "increase your luck" lol.... another one of those i believe in every shit someone writes in the internet, just because it happened to work for someone doesnt mean it increases that chance of anything. OR DOES IT?? ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Zenithale
07-08-2016, 10:19 AM
What do you do with your Life Cristals? I haven't spend a single one since the beginning of the game (380+ LC now), because there are nothing really appealing to me. The Skillblooms cost so much for a so little buff (few percents to activate a Skill), the same for the Ampys: they cost too much for a so tiny bonus. In fact I think that's the Level 100 Manyus who are the most interesting.
So what do you do? Do you know is something else will be added in the Shop later?

JessMini
07-08-2016, 10:43 AM
What do you do with your Life Cristals? I haven't spend a single one since the beginning of the game.

Same here.. What I'm doing is, I'm just hoping that by the time I have enough to buy a rainbow skillbloom, I'll get my first 6* and then she'll instantly be at 2/5. :D

Myrdin
07-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Geez that "Super Boss" is really retarded.

I just spawned one, and after whole 13 minutes of people bashing him, we took only about 20% of his HP.
I mean like come one, who can clear this guy in 13 minutes ? If it was the standard 1 hour 30 It would be possible if lots of people poured in the firepower, but with that amount of HP and Defense, and only 13minutes timer for clear, its rather impossible
Well, thats 3 raid tokens wasted I guess -____-

Miu
07-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Same here.. What I'm doing is, I'm just hoping that by the time I have enough to buy a rainbow skillbloom, I'll get my first 6* and then she'll instantly be at 2/5. :D

Me too, definitely seems like the best use of life crystals if you are lucky enough to have a 6*, or are not lucky enough but have hope :o

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 12:05 PM
All in all I think that draw is a pretty good deal if you've been looking to get a 5*.

Honestly, at this point in the game who isn't?

MiqDoloran
07-08-2016, 12:08 PM
What do you do with your Life Cristals? I haven't spend a single one since the beginning of the game (380+ LC now), because there are nothing really appealing to me. The Skillblooms cost so much for a so little buff (few percents to activate a Skill), the same for the Ampys: they cost too much for a so tiny bonus. In fact I think that's the Level 100 Manyus who are the most interesting.
So what do you do? Do you know is something else will be added in the Shop later?
Everything other than the skillblooms are already available outside the shop, so I think the choice is pretty clear.

Absum
07-08-2016, 12:40 PM
I just realised you can still upgrade skills and equip slots at max level and I've been leveling all these 2* girls for no reason aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (I started playing sometime during the Tachibana event)

Haters
07-08-2016, 06:03 PM

That was my post, you can find it on page 3 or 4 on this thread. And I already tried that out, it worked for me twice :P. First time I did around 6 times in normal gacha and got a 5* (ampys), then I turned back to 11x premium roll, got Black Baccara and Camelia. Second time in about a month later, I rolled 16 times in normal until I got a 4*, then did 11x roll, got Cactace and Lily Rubellum :P

Distortedrealms
07-08-2016, 08:29 PM
Welp, looks like my next 11 roll will have to be done using your method. Though I have been quite lucky with 5*

On another note, it would have been pretty cool if a trade system with other players would have been implemented in this game. I would gladly trade with another if we had someone the other wanted.

JessMini
07-09-2016, 03:05 AM
I've noticed a new type of health node while farming 12-3:
http://i.imgur.com/yOZcrHd.png They don't seem very different from the old ones: http://i.imgur.com/JoFXf1D.png

What's the point of the new health nodes? I've noticed they spawn in random spots each time I start 12-3 but I've yet to notice if they heal more/less than the regular nodes. Do one of the girls have a skill that spawns those for extra heals or something?

Drip
07-09-2016, 03:15 AM
I've noticed a new type of health node while farming 12-3:
http://i.imgur.com/yOZcrHd.png They don't seem very different from the old ones: http://i.imgur.com/JoFXf1D.png

What's the point of the new health nodes? I've noticed they spawn in random spots each time I start 12-3 but I've yet to notice if they heal more/less than the regular nodes. Do one of the girls have a skill that spawns those for extra heals or something?
The brown one is spawned by Chocolat Cosmos, she might've been in your helpers' squad. She spawns 2-3 of those nodes when the map starts, usually somewhere near the start of the map, so they aren't too effective, but still a nice little extra.

JessMini
07-09-2016, 03:17 AM
The brown one is spawned by Chocolat Cosmos, she might've been in your helpers' squad. She spawns 2-3 of those nodes when the map starts, usually somewhere near the start of the map, so they aren't too effective, but still a nice little extra.

Ah, I actually got her through the serial code promotion. It makes sense, they've been spawning since around the time I added her to my team. Thanks for clarifying!

Largepotato
07-10-2016, 10:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/P4EoFca.jpg

So many Slice Manyu and nothing worth using them on.

Orchid, 4 4* & 1 3* all evolved level capped.

Last 12-3 bonus map gave me a 100 lvl slice, & 3 lvl 20 slice manyu.

Zenithale
07-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Same for me, I have a lot of Slice Manyus left: 38 Level 100 and 26 Level 20.
All of this with one 5*, four 4* and one 3* Evolved and maxed, plus two more 3* and one 2* Evolved close to maxed (5 others between level 11-30).

Largepotato
07-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Also none of the other 3 colours are even close to level cap on all 4* & 5* units.

Miu
07-10-2016, 10:54 AM
That's me with hit type. I'm desperate for yellow manyus, even thought about feeding my blue ones to get my Toad Lily evolved.

Unregistered
07-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Well, just be sure to not sell them unless you're in dire need of gold. Use them off-color if you have to make inventory space...it's still pretty good XP even if you don't get the slice bonus.

(Personally, I'd start working on the lower girls in anticipation of the regional battles.)

Haters
07-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Just save it for later, afaik the next 3 event girls will be all Slice type.

Distortedrealms
07-10-2016, 11:28 AM
Next event girl will need slice type manyus so you will have an outlet soon, in fact the next three event girls will be slice types so the more now, the better.

Haters
07-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Well, I know that a lot of people alreay said that, but I just wanna say it again, since it happens to me EVERYDAY. People, PLEASE double check your squad before poking the SB, I don't wanna delete ally just because your guys nuke it by accident, but not every damn times I summon a SB.

Largepotato
07-12-2016, 03:09 AM
Maidoari is so dreamy. :o

nikonana
07-12-2016, 03:14 AM
I wonder what how Nutaku handle the popularity vote. DMM version winners were Orchid + Cactace + Camilla, so I wonder what will happen to nutaku version.

pls not sillygirl-tier edit.

JessMini
07-12-2016, 03:46 AM
I wonder what how Nutaku handle the popularity vote. DMM version winners were Orchid + Cactace + Camilla, so I wonder what will happen to nutaku version.

Well, looks like the first update will come on the 15th, so we'll see if one of the girls skyrockets off to first place. :p

aphidsc
07-12-2016, 03:58 AM

So did the three girls get a "new re-skinned version" in the DMM version?

nikonana
07-12-2016, 04:11 AM
So did the three girls get a "new re-skinned version" in the DMM version?

More like a new unit. 9 events after this one there will be a gacha named Bride of Foz. You can see Oncidium, Camilla, and Cactace on different suit/skill/stats comparing to the basic ones

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%82%B8%E3% 83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%EF%BC%88%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9 %E3%82%B9%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B1%E5%AB%81%EF%BC%89

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%84%E3%83%90%E3%82%AD%EF%BC%88%E3% 83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B1%E5%AB%81 %EF%BC%89

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B5%E3%83%9C%E3%83%86%E3%83%B3%EF% BC%88%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B1 %E5%AB%81%EF%BC%89

aphidsc
07-12-2016, 04:17 AM
More like a new unit. 9 events after this one there will be a gacha named Bride of Foz. You can see Oncidium, Camilla, and Cactace on different suit/skill/stats comparing to the basic ones

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%82%B8%E3% 83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%EF%BC%88%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9 %E3%82%B9%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B1%E5%AB%81%EF%BC%89

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%84%E3%83%90%E3%82%AD%EF%BC%88%E3% 83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B1%E5%AB%81 %EF%BC%89

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B5%E3%83%9C%E3%83%86%E3%83%B3%EF% BC%88%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B1 %E5%AB%81%EF%BC%89

Oh OK so the bride versions where made as a result of the votes. I had just found http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Cactus_(Bride_of_Fos) as you posted. I hope they give us the DMM version regardless of the vote, since they've already put the work in.

nikonana
07-12-2016, 04:21 AM
Oh OK so the bride versions where made as a result of the votes. I had just found http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Cactus_(Bride_of_Fos) as you posted. I hope they give us the DMM version regardless of the vote, since they've already put the work in.

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B9%81%E8%8F%AF%E7%A5%AD%E3%80%80%E3% 83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%AC %E3%82%B7%E3%82%A2

At the bottom there's a result of DMM event, Orchid literally btfo everyone by large margin. And Orchid Bride of Fos self introduction mentions about her getting on 1st place.

I didn't expect this vote to be honest, I rather have normal event as usual.

aphidsc
07-12-2016, 04:36 AM
http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B9%81%E8%8F%AF%E7%A5%AD%E3%80%80%E3% 83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%AC %E3%82%B7%E3%82%A2

At the bottom there's a result of DMM event, Orchid literally btfo everyone by large margin. And Orchid Bride of Fos self introduction mentions about her getting on 1st place.

I didn't expect this vote to be honest, I rather have normal event as usual.

Pretty cool. It will be interesting to see how the vote goes on this version, I might vote for Cactace to win again :P

MiqDoloran
07-12-2016, 05:16 AM
VOTE. FOR. ORCHID.

Myrdin
07-12-2016, 05:29 AM
Nope m8. Voting for Alpina. She looks like a skimpy slut and I really hate that about her.

This contest is not really about popularity of a girl, but more about the chance to change the visuals of 3 girls into different ones.
Therefore it makes more sense to, rather than choosing a character which already looks good , to choose girls which really could use the improvement.

Anyway: Myth busted - Did the Gacha thingy, and then used the ticket pull. Got 3x 4* (all of which I had so quite worthless), no 5, other than from the ticket.

JessMini
07-12-2016, 05:44 AM
Nope m8. Voting for Alpina. She looks like a skimpy slut and I really hate that about her.

This contest is not really about popularity of a girl, but more about the chance to change the visuals of 3 girls into different ones.
Therefore it makes more sense to, rather than choosing a character which already looks good , to choose girls which really could use the improvement.

If that is indeed the case, I might vote for Alpinia as well. I always thought it strange that she straight up runs around in a bikini.

Anyway: Myth busted - Did the Gacha thingy, and then used the ticket pull. Got 3x 4* (all of which I had so quite worthless), no 5, other than from the ticket.

I don't know if that counts as busting the myth though. No one ever said that it guarantees you a 5*, only that your chances of getting one will be improved. Buuut, since no one has any actual facts regarding this, it is indeed probably just a myth.

aphidsc
07-12-2016, 05:46 AM

Thanks for the report, good to know :)

If that is indeed the case, I might vote for Alpinia as well. I always thought it strange that she straight up runs around in a bikini.

My understanding is the new version doesn't replace the girl, but creates a separate character of the same girl in a different costume.

MiqDoloran
07-12-2016, 06:02 AM

Yes, we need as many Orchids as possible.

Drip
07-12-2016, 07:01 AM
Tried the new limited gacha three times, two times following the "pull after getting a 4* in normal" theory and once after following "pull after getting 3 3* in a row" theory. Not a single 6* in any of the pulls, but I got 2 Peaches on the first pull and on the second one (picture it did happen below) I pulled Lue.. Leuc.. Waifu!!! and Strawberry Candle.

Those three seem to synergize pretty nicely, Waifu starts to hit harder with every solar blast, while Strawberry and Peach increase the amount of crystal drops *and* Strawberry adds 2-3 solar nodes (similar to Chocolat Cosmos with her healing nodes). Cactace increases crystal drops as well, so I think I'll add her to the squad as well. Not sure yet who to add for fifth member, for now I'll pick Edelweiss, since all girls so far are more or less single target, while Edelweiss can at least hit two with her special.

Oh yeah, pull image:

http://i.imgur.com/Ukf4tFA.jpg

Tenhou
07-12-2016, 07:20 AM
According to the discord we will get the non-voted brides at a later date from those that already turned into brides on DMM. So voting for a completely new bride would actually be beneficial.

Zenithale
07-12-2016, 07:51 AM
About the popularity contest, will they give us the Girls or, as indicated, just put a new reskinned version? In that case, if you don't have the girls, that's completely bad...

Drip
07-12-2016, 07:56 AM
About the popularity contest, will they give us the Girls or, as indicated, just put a new reskinned version? In that case, if you don't have the girls, that's completely bad...
From what I understood, it won't matter whether you already have the girl or not, it would be a seperate additional version of the girl, so there'd be 2 Orchids in FKG for example.

Tenhou
07-12-2016, 07:57 AM
Yes it's a separate version. On DMM we have both a 5* and 6* Orchid, her being the one that won on DMM the first time around.

Zenithale
07-12-2016, 08:42 AM
So, do you mean you have to get her second version in a random Gatcha or she will be available in a special Event for free later?

- - - Updated - - -

OK, they will be available in a random Gatcha, monthS later...
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=1480&d=1468329620
So, vote for Mint 2*! At least it should be possible to grab her randomly.

kojaku
07-12-2016, 10:02 AM
According to the discord we will get the non-voted brides at a later date from those that already turned into brides on DMM. So voting for a completely new bride would actually be beneficial.

We will anyway? For sure? That invalidates my comment in my other thread, though xD.

Anyway, people, don't do shanenigns with the rarities, most likely winner will be released as a 6*, 2nd and 3rd place as 5*. As that's what DMM did and fits the gatcha system.

Akuser
07-12-2016, 10:14 AM
So, in this case, i think we must avoid old-dmm-brides version. We need new faces!!!

Stop voting for Orchid!

MiqDoloran
07-12-2016, 11:00 AM
If you're not voting for Orchid, VOTE. FOR. YULAN. (not even sure if she's in there)

JessMini
07-12-2016, 11:36 AM
If you're not voting for Orchid, VOTE. FOR. YULAN. (not even sure if she's in there)

She's in there alright, and great suggestion! I haven't voted yet but I think it'll be Yulan that gets 'em all.

Vote for Yulan! #RainbowYulan

Miu
07-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Amaryllis for 6* queen!

Distortedrealms
07-12-2016, 12:35 PM
So you guys are going to vote for 6* girls that will be exceedingly hard to get in the first place instead of more acquirable ones? Maybe wanna think on that a bit more.

Audhild
07-12-2016, 12:40 PM
So you guys are going to vote for 6* girls that will be exceedingly hard to get in the first place instead of more acquirable ones? Maybe wanna think on that a bit more.

It does not matter what you vote, winner will be 6* and 2 others will be 5* if I understood correct. So if strawberry win she will get 6* alt version and so on.
And vote best yandere waifu Convallaria!

Ikki
07-12-2016, 12:42 PM

basing your votes in some1 acquirable doesnt make any sense, since winners will be one 6* and two 5* depending on places (first place gets the 6* version, other two get 5* versions)

sniddy
07-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Got gut punched

Akuser
07-12-2016, 12:56 PM
@snidy: you used Limited 2 (11hanas for 1 free 5*) right? its a BAITH!!! Dont fall for it!

sniddy
07-12-2016, 01:00 PM
....It was a disaster - the 5* was Orchid, my fav and the amp eater - so biggest and baddest....but still a dupe :-(

JessMini
07-15-2016, 06:28 AM
Looks like they're adding Mission 13. How many missions do they have over at DMM by now?

Distortedrealms
07-15-2016, 07:37 AM
13-1 seems like a good choice to replace 12-3, easy to conquer (if your units are strong enough) and spawns the SG ready enough. Waiting to see if random ampys will pop up though.

nikonana
07-15-2016, 07:43 AM
Looks like they're adding Mission 13. How many missions do they have over at DMM by now?

26 (not counting nationality maps and other stuff, just story missions). This update is pretty good, the new boss drops more gacha seeds compared to Queen Wasp.

Myrdin
07-15-2016, 01:55 PM
I cant see the 13 mission. Cleared my cache but still not appearing in the mission menu. Anything I am doing wrong over here ? O.o

Akuser
07-16-2016, 03:46 AM
I cant see the 13 mission. Cleared my cache but still not appearing in the mission menu. Anything I am doing wrong over here ? O.o
show your missions screen.

sniddy
07-17-2016, 05:51 PM
For some insane reason I looked at my gems had 5...and had an insane urge...I can't explain it, and I went with it - spun the limited...so 5 gems later I'm looking at this

YEP I'm happy - 1st likely last and only - and no I have NO idea why I clicked spin...

Distortedrealms
07-17-2016, 09:14 PM
Congratulations! Last time I had that same feeling I walked away with a 3* sooo not doing that again haha, but before that I got cymbidium on a 5 pull which was pretty cool. Saving all my gems for the chance at the 6* in the limited that is 4-5 months from now.

tommy7358
07-18-2016, 07:19 PM
Uh, guys? Something's been bothering me for quite a while now. Why does everyone in the helper squad list have around the same total power as me? By that I mean why does a squad that has 5 max level evolved rainbows have around the same power as my mish mash of low level though evolved 4 and 5 stars? Does the game automatically adjust the power or is it something else? Any answer will be much appreciated.

Ikki
07-18-2016, 07:25 PM
Uh, guys? Something's been bothering me for quite a while now. Why does everyone in the helper squad list have around the same total power as me? By that I mean why does a squad that has 5 max level evolved rainbows have around the same power as my mish mash of low level though evolved 4 and 5 stars? Does the game automatically adjust the power or is it something else? Any answer will be much appreciated.

Helper squads doesnt take into account affection bonus, besides the lvl of the girls of your allys is limited to your max lvl girl on your 4 squads

Zenithale
07-19-2016, 07:51 AM
I don't know for all of you, but IMO Star Lily's Event was the best (most enjoyable), because you got the new Knight Girl from the beginning and you have to get her bonus Items, Upgrade and Evolve her during the 2 weeks (or later). Instead of that, I think the current Event is among the worst, having to farm again and again to get nothing before the end of the Event (and poor Nazuna :().

JessMini
07-19-2016, 08:08 AM
I don't know for all of you, but IMO Star Lily's Event was the best (most enjoyable), because you got the new Knight Girl from the beginning and you have to get her bonus Items, Upgrade and Evolve her during the 2 weeks (or later). Instead of that, I think the current Event is among the worst, having to farm again and again to get nothing before the end of the Event (and poor Nazuna :().

I think it was the same with Mount Lily. You'd get the previous event girl and then Mount Lily/Star Lily the day after. Two 5* in two days, it was brilliant! It'll probably happen again in the future.

Ikki
07-20-2016, 01:40 AM
Nutaku down? cant enter the page, its throwing an error

Drayvhen
07-20-2016, 01:45 AM

looks like it, im having an error too

Drip
07-20-2016, 01:46 AM
There was some news about server migration, though I thought that was much later today.

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 02:16 AM
I think it was the same with Mount Lily. You'd get the previous event girl and then Mount Lily/Star Lily the day after. Two 5* in two days, it was brilliant! It'll probably happen again in the future.

The only problem with this format (if you really can call it a problem) is that the ones you get at the end of events start out at lvl 30 (assuming full completion), whereas when you get them immediately they start at lvl 1. Not a huge deal, but it is what passes for a downside to the Lily type of event.

thewind32
07-22-2016, 08:46 AM
Don't think I've seen mention of this recently, but there's currently a Pierce gacha going on, similar to the Slice one we had a while back. Just a heads up, as the Slice one seemed to be lucky for some.

moarsi
07-22-2016, 11:02 AM
Spent 150 gems on it. Got all bronzes and silvers except for 2 Toad Lilies. It's all anecdotal evidence of course, but I was pretty disappointed over it. Guess my luck was just really bad that day.

Drayvhen
07-22-2016, 12:07 PM
Did a 50 gems roll, only got one pierce unit wich was Toad Lily. Everything else was bronze and silver.

thewind32
07-22-2016, 10:42 PM
Kinda what was expected.. but thanks for sharing guys

Largepotato
07-23-2016, 12:47 AM
Is there a cap on stats that can be gained from ampys?

Ikki
07-23-2016, 01:07 AM
Is there a cap on stats that can be gained from ampys?

max 100 ampys from a stat, i.e. a girl can have a maximum of 3000 hp from hp ampys, but i dont know if the cap is shared between ampys types

Skyehmm
07-23-2016, 02:15 AM
max 100 ampys from a stat, i.e. a girl can have a maximum of 3000 hp from hp ampys, but i dont know if the cap is shared between ampys types

The cap is not shared between ampy types. So one girl can get:

100 HP Ampys = 3000 HP
100 ATK Ampys = 1000 ATK
100 DEF Ampys = 400 DEF

zathosi
07-24-2016, 11:57 AM
Don't think I've seen mention of this recently, but there's currently a Pierce gacha going on, similar to the Slice one we had a while back. Just a heads up, as the Slice one seemed to be lucky for some.

There is one thing that I want to know, concerning this limited Gacha. The other limited gacha use the expression; with increased drop-rate. We all know what this means. If you are lucky enough to hit 5* or 6* rarity, you will have a higher chance to get the specific unit of the gacha. Gacha roll is separated in 2 part, one for the rarity and the other to decide which unit within that rarity you get. Rainbow girl will still have 0,5% to drop, being a priority or not.

But the Pierce type gacha that we have use this expression; with highly increased chances. I'm still not sure on how this expression translate itself in the mechanics of the draw. I have search the forum but didn't find a clear answer. Does anyone have an idea or information on this ?

Ikki
07-24-2016, 02:29 PM
Having the same problem like zathosi, dont know if this pierce gacha (like the slice type gacha) works in a different way or its just another character priority gacha, with the priority being the pierce girls

flink
07-24-2016, 02:42 PM
When you look at the gacha contents, it display the same probabilities as the other gacha, but it may be a typo.

Spent 150 gems on it. Got all bronzes and silvers except for 2 Toad Lilies. It's all anecdotal evidence of course, but I was pretty disappointed over it. Guess my luck was just really bad that day.

It's compatible with 6% gold, but it could be random.

Drayvhen
07-24-2016, 06:40 PM
When you look at the gacha contents, it display the same probabilities as the other gacha, but it may be a typo.

It's compatible with 6% gold, but it could be random.

The slice gacha displayed the same probabilities too but was confirmed to have better one. No idea about the pierce one however

sniddy
07-25-2016, 12:21 PM
I suspect it's like the spotlight ones, but even MORE of a slant so when you roll a 4/5/6 heck maybe a 3 it is even MORE likely to be a pierce.

IvanLedah21
07-25-2016, 12:27 PM
I am under the impression it works the same way as highlighted units, but because it highlights ALL Pierce units instead of 3 specific units, and thus all pierce-types get a boost to summon rate, it is essentially more effective at getting the highlighted unit type than getting a highlighted unit

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 10:50 AM
Thx to RNG-sama.. for these beautiful pierce gacha..
http://prnt.sc/byp2j9

Drayvhen
07-28-2016, 11:05 AM
Thx to RNG-sama.. for these beautiful pierce gacha..
http://prnt.sc/byp2j9

wow, what was sacrified before for this to happen?

IvanLedah21
07-28-2016, 01:39 PM
wow, what was sacrified before for this to happen?

So you took my pull (CC and TL) and then hacked in double Mei Plumblossoms... DARN YOU!!!!

Meh, I still have my Anemone, Flowering Peach and BB (though I'm not fond of BB's design or scene, she still slices up pests with the best of them). On the note of Flowering Peach though... she apparently looks up to Peach even though she's stronger than her lol (6* vs Peach being 5*)

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 06:58 PM
What I done?? I just pull it after I pass my university last test.. I'm so happy and got a feeling that I will sucess for every game.. (I'm a f2p so i can't pull more..) I wish I can buy nutaku gold.. maybe I can get full set of 6 star In 5 pull..

Largepotato
07-29-2016, 08:16 AM
Popularity Gacha is up.

Got Yulan & 10 3*s from it. :confused:

edit: Also 3 new character quests.

Violetta Tulip is a creepy stalker.

sniddy
07-29-2016, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the charcter quests!

And Finally - I have every 4*

Zenithale
07-29-2016, 03:13 PM
And Finally - I have every 4*
Level 120 and still not my case :p. Where are you, Hibiscus?

Distortedrealms
07-29-2016, 03:50 PM
At this point in the game, every time I see a baby dragon, I am filled with a dark rage haha. That smiling face looking at you almost as if saying "Thats right pal, me again"

Certix18
07-29-2016, 10:12 PM
Hey, anyone knows if the old character quest got translated. I began de orchid one and it is still on jap.

Drayvhen
07-29-2016, 10:30 PM
Hey, anyone knows if the old character quest got translated. I began de orchid one and it is still on jap.

They said on discord that it was fixed, might need to clear your cache? I do not have Orchid but those that I have are back to english

tommy7358
07-30-2016, 06:22 PM
Welp. Had an urge to try my luck at single draws for some reason. Tried it three times, got two 3* and one 4*. At least that 4* was the final one I needed to complete the 4*'s. If you're wondering who it is, it's Di Yu. I'm going to try the popularity gacha later. Hope I don't get the same lukewarm results.

Edit: Hell yes! Tried the 10+1 popularity gacha and and got seven 3*, three duplicate 4* and....... A FREAKING 6*!!! And it's Black Baccara no less! The one I most want along with Alpinia. Wow, I feel like a million bucks right now. Woohoo!

Myrdin
07-31-2016, 07:47 AM
Seeing as this is a free discussion I wanted to thrown in a little "something".

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/31/vU8bD.jpg
This are all the 5/6* girls I currently have :)
Now - lets ignore the levels or Evolution status - those can be gained anytime. What I am interested in though:
What combination of these characters would you guys make a unit of ? Going for passive buffs to Ultimates ? (the activation abilities - I call them that... League of Legends syndrom I know :D ), or for extra movement speed, or....

Share with me your thoughts I am interested what you guys think.

Oh... And dont mind Cepha, she´s there just to hang out (team Cepha Yaii :3 )

Ancarius
07-31-2016, 08:46 AM
Speed:
Generaly higher Speed is better, since it works as another form of fly dmg mitigation. If your squad moves faster, they can reach the end in less turns, thus making the dmg from flies that stacks over the whole mission less worrying.
Have a balanced Speed Setup ready for the Event 3-Medaling, otherwise you can just let the TP sorting mix things up.

Toad Lily > Edelweiss:
Toad Lily's mitigation works everytime a Pest hits her Squad while Edelweiss's Squad has to move through a Nest to have any effect at all. That isn't a problem in 12-5, since you are tunneled into a lot of Nests, but a lot of earlier Event Maps didn't allow that, the nests were mostly out of the map. Secondly her squad would also need to be a fast one and one of the earlier moving squads to reach the nests before the others do.

Toad Lily works pretty much all the time. Her ability only works better with characters that have high HP, like your Convallaria, Choco, Lavender and Mt. Lily. Since the dmg of the Flies is a fixed HP drain, characters with high Def as their mitigation can't really profit from that.

On a final note for the 2: They are not going to kill a lot of enemies. Edelweiss maybe more than Toad Lily with a higher base dmg and most of the time all slots unlocked. But their big selling point is that they protect the other 4 characters, so they have more HP and can do the killing better.

Stacking Stat Buffs:
Bad idea, stop it right there. You increase the base and the buffs. You don't put 5 characters with high base stats and no buffs or 5 Characters with low stats and high buffs together. That isn't really a problem since so many characters have stat boost that it would be hard to create a squad with none of them.

Letting your squad die together:
Bring characters together that would survive around the same time. Either 5 Glass Canons, like Scarlet Tulip, to kill an enemy before they do serious dmg. You have the advanteage for that, since your squad always attacks first. Or you put 5 Tanks, like Mt. Lily, Star Lily and to some degree Lily Rubellium and rely on the 3rd Turn abilities. Those are generally stronger but take more time to be usefull. Hence why focusing on tankier units.

Solar Blast:
I prefer to use the solar blast to help out my weaker squads, that's why i put silvers or gold in there with the Solar Blast Dmg Buff. It is nice to kill of some enemies after the initial volley of dmg or pump some extra Dmg into a tanky boss.

How Buffs stack:
Stat Buffs stack additivly, that means they add onto each other. Two 20% Boost will be a 40% Boost in the end.
Skill Activation stack also additivly, that means two 1.2x Buffs will be 2.4x in the end. Thats why Tachi and Moonvine work good together.
Solar Blast Dmg stacks multiplicativ, that means two 20% Solar Blast Dmg will be 44% in the end.

The Bonus from Equipment does not get enhanced by Statbuffs.
The Bonus from Ampy's get enhanced by Statbuffs.

TP Formula: HP+ATT+DEF+Ampy Bonus=TP
You should see why that formula is bad straight away. Equipment does not effect TP.

Ikki
07-31-2016, 11:30 AM
I would go with Toad lily, Convallaria, Edelweiss, Alpinia and Mountain Lily, decent speed (you can swap Mountain for Star for more speed) good balance of aoe/single target skills and sick sustain, with Toad and Edelweiss you have more than enough sustain so Lavender isnt needed imo, besides her speed sucks, also i would put them in the same order i wrote them, that way you let your aoe skills damage some pests/boss and Alpinia with Mountain can finish them off with their single target skills

IvanLedah21
08-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Speed:
Generaly higher Speed is better, since it works as another form of fly dmg mitigation. If your squad moves faster, they can reach the end in less turns, thus making the dmg from flies that stacks over the whole mission less worrying.
Have a balanced Speed Setup ready for the Event 3-Medaling, otherwise you can just let the TP sorting mix things up.

Toad Lily > Edelweiss:
Toad Lily's mitigation works everytime a Pest hits her Squad while Edelweiss's Squad has to move through a Nest to have any effect at all. That isn't a problem in 12-5, since you are tunneled into a lot of Nests, but a lot of earlier Event Maps didn't allow that, the nests were mostly out of the map. Secondly her squad would also need to be a fast one and one the earlier moving squads to reach the nests before the others do.

Toad Lily works pretty much all the time. Her ability only works better with characters that have high HP, like you Convallaria, Choco, Lavender and Mt. Lily. Since the dmg of the Flies is a fixed HP drain, characters with high Def as their mitigation can't really profit from that.

On a final note for the 2: They are not going to kill a lot of enemies. Edelweiss maybe more than Toad Lily with a higher base dmg and most of the time all slots unlocked. But their big selling point is that the protect the other 4 characters, so they have more HP and can do the killing better.

Stacking Stat Buffs:
Bad idea, stop it right there. You increase the base and the buffs. You don't put 5 characters with high base stats and no buffs or 5 Characters with low stats and high buffs together. That isn't really a problem since so many characters have stat boost that it would be hard to create a squad with none of them.

Letting your squad die together:
Bring characters together that would survive around the same time. Either 5 Glass Canons, like Scarlet Tulip, to kill an enemy before they do serious dmg. You have the advanteage for that, since your squad always attacks first. Or you put 5 Tanks, like Mt. Lily, Star Lily and to some degree Lily Rubellium and rely on the 3rd Turn abilities. Those are generally stronger but take more time to be usefull. Hence focusing on tankier units.

Solar Blast:
I prefer to use the solar blast to help out my weaker squads, that's why i put silvers or gold in there with the Solar Blast Dmg Buff. It is nice to kill of some enemies after the initial volley of dmg or pump some extra Dmg into a tanky boss.

How Buffs stack:
Stat Buffs stack additivly, that means they add onto each other. Two 20% Boost will be a 40% Boost in the end.
Skill Activation stack also additivly, that means two 1.2x Buffs will be 2.4x in the end. Thats why Tachi and Moonvine work good together.
Solar Blast Dmg stacks multiplicativ, that means two 20% Solar Blast Dmg will be 44% in the end.

Might not be the one to have asked for team-building advice, but seeing as I've just been trying to even out Total Power and Speed, with favoritism toward Team 1, this is very good for me lol. I'll need to re-work my teams when I get home.
#POWERISNOTEVERYTHING XD

Raised Toad Lily to evolved/32, so she's been added to the mix, got my 3 Rainbows in Team 1 (BB, FP + Anemone) for maximum power for the unit my friends will use, will likely swap Toad Lily into that team in place of Cepha (5th member is Cyrthanthus). Don't have Edelweiss, missed her event. Mountain Lily is max level but I joined around her event time, so she doesn't have extra skill levels/equip slots, unfortunately, but every event unit since I've maxed I believe, if any of them are better choices for the 4th/5th slots. Open to suggestions on that, I'd like my helper team to be as helpful as possible lol

fghk0
08-01-2016, 07:38 AM
Although I do not really understand (because English is not good ... but this is my time in June combinations.

I am more concerned to clear pests efficiency. Please refer to the reference

Ancarius
08-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Just added some more information to my post, i marked it in Bold to make it clearly visible. :)

sniddy
08-02-2016, 12:50 AM
That really lovely info - and when the game gets hard....I may have to start paying attention

right now - 350k power is powering through so TP = that'll do

IvanLedah21
08-02-2016, 06:42 AM
Just added some more information to my post, i marked it in Bold to make it clearly visible. :)

So event girls in particular seem weak according to TP because their 4 equip slots (which along with max skill is their primary advantage over gacha 5*s) don't factor in. Good to know.

Largepotato
08-05-2016, 03:08 AM
A new 6* gacha is coming up.

I'm sure it will be great value for money like the previous one.

Ikki
08-05-2016, 03:10 AM
A new 6* gacha is coming up.

I'm sure it will be great value for money like the previous one.

The step up thingy seems to be a "keep spending flower gems/money and you will get more chances" so dont get your hopes up

ZOLANTON
08-05-2016, 03:24 AM
WOW After like 20+ tries I managed to 3 medal 10-5 and when the rewards were about to show up, the game popped an error. Fuck this game seriously.

ZeroZet
08-05-2016, 03:27 AM
N.Gold onry. Hopefully it won't go over 50$...

Myrdin
08-05-2016, 03:38 AM
Interesting, but from what I can tell with what I´ve seen off Nutaku so far, prepare good 70+ bucks. <br />
I mean its the people who had the audacity to charge 50 bloody bucks for a single 6* ticket....

Ikki
08-05-2016, 04:00 AM
Will most likely cost more than 50$ since the 6* ticket had that price, it would be really wierd to give a 6* (with a higher pool than the first guaranteed 6* gacha) and a 5* for the same 50$

MiqDoloran
08-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Waste gacha.

Largepotato
08-05-2016, 05:26 AM
50 gold for a 3*. :confused:

Meister
08-05-2016, 05:36 AM
50 gold for a 3*. :confused:

Yea haha! wonder how much will the next roll be. wanted to try but I already used my free Ngold.

Mcgan
08-05-2016, 06:04 AM
Yea haha! wonder how much will the next roll be. wanted to try but I already used my free Ngold.

Just click on the "important" button: guaranteed 6* (and last step) is 4000 gold.
All steps total = 5950 gold.

Zenithale
08-05-2016, 06:13 AM
That's rather cheap for a digital Item who will disappear in X months/years when they will close the game... :rolleyes:
Their targets are clearly whales, and only whales.

Eab1990
08-05-2016, 06:24 AM
It's the same thing in DMM though? And it's not $50 for a 6*, it's $50 for an 11 roll AND a 6*. <br />
<br />
By contrast, step-up gacha is actually more expensive, but at least you're guaranteed a gold AND a...

Meister
08-05-2016, 06:31 AM
Just click on the "important" button: guaranteed 6* (and last step) is 4000 gold.
All steps total = 5950 gold.

Oh dang! A really big NOPE for me. and thanks for the info. :D

Distortedrealms
08-06-2016, 07:19 AM
How much money will the average person burn eating fast food, going to movies, buying junk food, or buying beer, etc. in one pay period? All those things are expensive, and once consumed those things are gone and your money is also gone with only a vague memory, if at all, of what that money was spent on. So people spending money on this game is not that different, except that for the duration of playing this game at least, the fruits of their coin are very much present and bring joy. So if people spend money on this game I will not judge them at all.

Myrdin
08-06-2016, 07:42 AM
So guys I would like to hear your input on this one.
When you got to check out your Nutaku Gold you are prompted to put in your card details. EVEN your CCV code from the back of your card. That is REGARDLESS of whether you wish to check out with Card OR Paypal !
This is extremely fishy, and makes it hard for me to believe into the legitimacy of Nutaku as a Company.
I pay via Paypal on daily basis in all sorts of stores, after all - you log In to YOUR account and just confirm the payment. But for them to ask me about my card details, even the security code, BEFORE even logging into Paypal itself ? Thats not Paypal confirming my card, thats them hoping to get my card details.
Anyone else disturbed by this fact, or am I just reading to deep into this ?

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 11:06 AM
I wouldn't call that a standard practice, but I don't think there's anything particularly shady about Nutaku apart from the billing structure being connected to...what is it, Brazzers? There's too much for them to lose to make all this effort to build relationships over years with game developers and throw it away on credit card fraud. And honestly, I've seen more phishing and virus attack attempts from some major news site advertisers than I've seen from actual porn sites. (Porn site advertisers, on the other hand....)

In any event, it's your finances to worry about and therefore your decision. I'm not giving them any money because I can't afford to, and I only play those games of theirs that can be fully enjoyed penniless. But if I were in both a position and mood to do it, I wouldn't worry about Nutaku.

ZeroZet
08-06-2016, 11:16 AM
I always use an online wallet capable of issuing virtual visa debit cards, both to limit my spendings (as I have to go through extra step of stocking up my wallet before I can wast the money online, so I can have extra time to reconsider) and to protect my actual info. If it is not something you can readily find in your country, there's always prepaid visa cards... XD

Distortedrealms
08-06-2016, 04:52 PM
I bought gold once with a prepaid visa to be on the safe side.

moarsi
08-07-2016, 05:03 AM
FML. Can't they at least make just the last chest a guranteed Royal one.

Jinxer
08-07-2016, 11:18 AM
That result is sadly not unusual...

MiqDoloran
08-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Is anyone else fucking hyped for neko knight tomorrow?!?!?!???!

Certix18
08-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Is anyone else fucking hyped for neko knight tomorrow?!?!?!???!

Wait??? What???? Is there a new event tomorrow i guess then...

Eab1990
08-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Probably referring to Setaria.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Foxtail

I think German Iris looks cuter...

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/German_Iris

I'll pass on the rainbow though, I'm already happy with my Daisy.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Kerria

And the event unit herself is cute, if you somehow missed her.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Hypericum

Audhild
08-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Damn you Lv. 100 Red Bloom Dragons, spend all day farming them and only got 1... ლ(ಥ Д ಥ )ლ

nikonana
08-08-2016, 10:13 PM
Damn you Lv. 100 Red Bloom Dragons, spend all day farming them and only got 1... ლ(ಥ Д ಥ )ლ

Don't worry, you will need 6 lv 100 dragon because next event girl is slice too.

Meanwhile I have no idea what should I do with my blue manyus.

Akuser
08-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Hey, KFG dmm ver still down almost 24+ hours.. i got a bad feeling about this, cuz nutaku using the same source as dmm ver right? If KFG dmm closed, that mean we're doom too.

Drayvhen
08-09-2016, 01:00 AM
Hey, KFG dmm ver still down almost 24+ hours.. i got a bad feeling about this, cuz nutaku using the same source as dmm ver right? If KFG dmm closed, that mean we're doom too.

Isnt FKG one of the most popular game on DMM? I dont think its closing, just having issue.

sniddy
08-09-2016, 01:34 AM
its been up lots in last 24h

Myrdin
08-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Daisy is to mu liking. Wont be trying the priority gacha for her, but will wait for some sort of event gacha where her type is included or something.
The even unit is kinda boring, boyish looking girl. Not really my type.

Unregistered
08-09-2016, 03:09 AM
Meanwhile I have no idea what should I do with my blue manyus.

This is so true XD

sniddy
08-09-2016, 03:38 AM
Games back up - new limted gacha has decided to shower me in love and kisses and golds

6 golds 2 silvers 3 bronze

5 new ones, including the all important cat ears

This is insane - honestly I'd rather this then just 1 rainbow this is a bounty

SO HAPPY

Audhild
08-09-2016, 04:07 AM
Games back up - new limted gacha has decided to shower me in love and kisses and golds

6 golds 2 silvers 3 bronze

5 new ones, including the all important cat ears

This is insane - honestly I'd rather this then just 1 rainbow this is a bounty

SO HAPPY

Thats insane! Congratulations. :D
Meanwhile I got 1 gold (dublicate convallaria), 2 silver and rest bronze. :(

Myrdin
08-09-2016, 04:35 AM
Did get tempted by the new 6*. I really like types like that. Did a 10+1 roll.
Bunch of silvers, one new. And a double 5* Cyrthantus.
Not what I wanted, but at least there were 2 new girls so I guess its better than nothing.

Largepotato
08-09-2016, 04:58 AM
Did the new limited as well.

Got Anthurium, and a Lily Rubellium dupe.

Means I have 6 pierce 5*s now. Only 2 Hit & 3 Magic though.

nikonana
08-09-2016, 05:59 AM
And I thought Geranium couldn't be much worse, those balloons after awakening, ugh.

Unregistered
08-09-2016, 01:40 PM
I want to get the new 6* or the cat girl, so I pulled a 10+1, but I got neither, sniff. I did get 3 gold, 1 of which is a dupe, so I'm not really salty about my pull. I'll try to get more FG for single pull, hoping for a small miracle.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to get the new 6* or the cat girl, so I pulled a 10+1, but I got neither, sniff. I did get 3 gold, 1 of which is a dupe, so I'm not really salty about my pull. I'll try to get more FG for single pull, hoping for a small miracle.

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to pull the limited too, got 1 new gold and 2 new silvers (Peach, Lilac, Hibiscus). I should probably be happy that I even got a gold, but when I think of the guy with 6 gold pull... OTL

sniddy
08-09-2016, 01:54 PM
And I thought Geranium couldn't be much worse, those balloons after awakening, ugh.

You seen the H-scene - pudding bewbs

vysethevaliant
08-10-2016, 11:51 PM
I'm amazed Geranium packed those things into her shirt. Granted, it looks like the clasp keeping them contained is about ready to burst at any given second...

Unregistered
08-11-2016, 01:03 PM
I'm amazed Geranium packed those things into her shirt. Granted, it looks like the clasp keeping them contained is about ready to burst at any given second...

Her battle skill should have been having the clasp pop free with the force of a nuclear explosion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6j3UBypqZs

- - - Updated - - -

Actually this clip would be better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiVJ9O1TzlM

vysethevaliant
08-12-2016, 01:34 AM
Her battle skill should have been having the clasp pop free with the force of a nuclear explosion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6j3UBypqZs

- - - Updated - - -

Actually this clip would be better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiVJ9O1TzlM
Well now I'm disappointed we didn't get that. That would have been amazing.

Ancarius
08-15-2016, 05:14 PM
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160816/5dcrjbon.png (http://www.directupload.net)
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160816/rg7ketgf.png (http://www.directupload.net)
This is more a self-congratulatery post, as i finally broke the 400K TP Mark without any Rainbows. Was kinda devastating to see people joining 2 months after the start but surpasse me with their TP because they have Rainbows and i am unlucky. \o/