PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Ampchan
12-10-2017, 07:03 AM
I mean.... they still useful when it comes to upgrading your equipment

Taon
12-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Aren't gacha and equipment seeds also used for leveling promotion abilities (when we get them)?

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Aren't gacha and equipment seeds also used for leveling promotion abilities (when we get them)?

Seeds are only for the initial purchase of the speed modifiers. A one-time cost of 25k gacha seeds and 10k mid-grade seeds.

Drip
12-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Seeds are only for the initial purchase of the speed modifiers. A one-time cost of 25k gacha seeds and 10k mid-grade seeds.
That's per girl I hope? Otherwise, I'll never manage to burn through the lot..

AgentFakku
12-10-2017, 06:41 PM
did BB H scene

I was excited to see whether it was paizuri, cowgirl, or doggy style

but it was a handjob why god? what a waste of an H scene LOL

at least let me rub my dick between Black Baccara's thicc thighs or ass

evolved BB https://i.imgur.com/zX2EQ6vm.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/XjbYxXNm.jpg

hmm, I don't know why I prefer the first form for BB and most gurls :V as much I luv boobs and ass being revealed. For some reason, I'm not gettiong turned on

oh my sweet Nun got me an FK https://i.imgur.com/AyMMoADl.jpg

Wutan
12-10-2017, 09:15 PM
I have got a 5* Ticket from the Nutaku Welcome Back Campaign.

I like her a lot. N1 Artwork. Sweet Voice. Skills are meh at least until she gets her Bloomed Form and Solar Blast gets improved but that's ok.
Not every Girl has to be the Uber Battle Unit :o

Made my day :)

Ampchan
12-10-2017, 09:23 PM
There was a time where people considered it just to be easier to go absent for a while for the ticket, glad that phase has passed.

Wutan
12-11-2017, 04:17 AM
There was a time where people considered it just to be easier to go absent for a while for the ticket, glad that phase has passed.

Really? Hmm i never abused it like that. I didn't even know a Welcome back Campaign existed on Nutaku to be honest :rolleyes:

But i have read after one year of inactivity your Gamedatas would be deleted. Don't know if it's true and i don't want to test it xd

twilightdream
12-11-2017, 05:44 AM
Welcome back campaign do exist. I get one of the reward when I go back to check how my ally doing.
About... 2 months ago... maybe...

MachThreeSlug
12-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Maintenance for the mega update has begun.

Last call on trying to guess what's getting added!

Volarmis
12-12-2017, 01:28 AM

Maybe the extra inventory? That would be quite handy to have already...

Taon
12-12-2017, 02:26 AM

Skill changes:

Anemone: Doom Dragon Shock trigger chance has been corrected from 0% to 2.4%.
Sakura: Bloomed ability gives Raid Bosses an additional 35% attack power and does an extra 5% damage to party.
Dianthus: +10% HP for all Pests after moving through a Pest Nest Node.

Otherwise, I'm hoping for challenge and nation defense maps. Promotion abilities would be neat, but unnecessary unless the content needing them is added.

Drip
12-12-2017, 04:23 AM
Skill changes:

Anemone: Doom Dragon Shock trigger chance has been corrected from 0% to 2.4%.
Sakura: Bloomed ability gives Raid Bosses an additional 35% attack power and does an extra 5% damage to party.
Dianthus: +10% HP for all Pests after moving through a Pest Nest Node.

LOL!
At least you took the effort to expect a buff for Anemone :D

Taon
12-12-2017, 05:53 AM
LOL!
At least you took the effort to expect a buff for Anemone :D

I try to be positive!

Mellemon
12-12-2017, 10:20 AM
Really? Hmm i never abused it like that. I didn't even know a Welcome back Campaign existed on Nutaku to be honest :rolleyes:

But i have read after one year of inactivity your Gamedatas would be deleted. Don't know if it's true and i don't want to test it xd

I don't believe that it get's deleted. I joined during Tachibana's issued event ( June 2016) and stopped playing a bit after. Just started playing again this month.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 01:54 PM
Maybe the extra inventory? That would be quite handy to have already...

The warehouse has been added...

with zero free slots.

wolf
12-12-2017, 01:57 PM
holy shit putting it on auto goes as fast as when you click real fast manually

additionally they brought back the old ally ranking (not that it matters)

Wutan
12-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Hmm is it only me or does it took ages to load one screen?

And yes i cleared my cache and all my cookies^^

wolf
12-12-2017, 02:08 PM
Hmm is it only me or does it took ages to load one screen?

And yes i cleared my cache and all my cookies^^

yeah it seems to take a while to load especially in the garden

hypo
12-12-2017, 02:10 PM
Very long to go on gathering, too, and in event dialog screens.

As if it was the music or some pictures that takes long to download.

A Time to Screw
12-12-2017, 02:13 PM
The warehouse has been added...

with zero free slots.

Pretty sure that when the Warehouse was implemented in DMM it had a initial amount matching the default character slots you get on a new account (like 200 slots)

https://s33.postimg.org/i5685e0qn/wtfisthisshit.png

So yeah, this is kinda bullshit.

hypo
12-12-2017, 02:16 PM
So this is just new slots to buy, but not for units? What's the point???

Volarmis
12-12-2017, 02:30 PM
So this is just new slots to buy, but not for units? What's the point???

To store all manner of enhancement materials, so they don't take up the space in your normal inventory.

I predicted this feature, but 0 slots? Come on...
It loses all sense when buying normal inventory slots brings more benefits. The DMM version had 200 free slots when I actually noticed this extra inventory - that was such a convenient feature.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 02:30 PM
the point is for us to suffer, as usual.
it's a 2d waifu version of Dante's freaking Divine Comedy.

Wutan
12-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Hmm i didn't want to bitch about Nutaku that much after i just came back.

Heck i even got a lucky rainbow for once.

But 0 Slots for the Storage Box?

Sry but we could just increase the normal Character Capacity with Flower Gems. So the Storage Box has no real positive effect right now.

That's sad.

maotd
12-12-2017, 02:48 PM
Haha. Nice joke Nutaku. Very funny. I love it. Serioulsy, I hope they just messed up the base storage space.

Right now the one and only point of this storage is for players with already max slot for girl storage. Another perfect way to spend even more FG.

MachThreeSlug
12-12-2017, 02:48 PM
Well they fixed the bug Anemone's special. So there's that for something going right. XD

hypo
12-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Well they fixed the bug Anemone's special. So there's that for something going right. XD

With a 12h maintenance downtime, they better had...

maotd
12-12-2017, 03:03 PM
More important, someone knows about swanboat race results for this event? It don't even look like DMM event according to FKG Wikia...

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Try to avoid starting a mission with a full equipment inventory. None of the buttons on the sell/expand popup work. A refresh is the only option.

Drip
12-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Bug with raidbosses, sharing with allies only will share the raidboss with everybody else anyway. So all bosses will enter nuka town, whether you want them to or not. :-/

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 03:08 PM
I'm so torn between liking the new autorun and demanding a skull of a person who made it so. Can't even trace where you need to tweak your squads for the maps with different speed req's, good thing this event is good with all same'ish speed squads and default positions.

DrunkenCount
12-12-2017, 03:09 PM
More important, someone knows about swanboat race results for this event? It don't even look like DMM event according to FKG Wikia...

Stewartia won on DMM. But since Nutaku is great at screwing things up, I made backup bets, too.

hypo
12-12-2017, 03:12 PM

The predictors descriptions are similar to the Wikia page, but there are no results there...

Volarmis
12-12-2017, 03:35 PM
I'm so torn between liking the new autorun and demanding a skull of a person who made it so. Can't even trace where you need to tweak your squads for the maps with different speed req's, good thing this event is good with all same'ish speed squads and default positions.

This is actually the standard speed of the autorun on DMM, with the exception that this one does not stop after a turn where a battle occured.
I guess we'll need to lay off the autorun to strategise.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, now that I see it, our just turns back to the old autorun after a battle occured. So it got done half way I guess. :p

maotd
12-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Well. I found this my friends. I hope it will be usefull:
http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=read&page=%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%E3%80%80 %E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9E%E3%82%B9%E3%8 3%BB%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC&word=event
Race results are on the bottom.

hypo
12-12-2017, 03:47 PM
EDIT:
Oh yeah, now that I see it, our just turns back to the old autorun after a battle occured. So it got done half way I guess. :p

But it goes fast again after 1 turn.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 03:53 PM
So who won according to link posted? Because i'm confused as balls looking at circles and triangles and i don't have enough lsd to figure that Enigma Code out.

maotd
12-12-2017, 03:55 PM
On the left there is the prediction, on the right, the race result. I guess we should bet all on x30 boat. If they don't change the order.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 03:58 PM
On the left there is the prediction, on the right, the race result. I guess we should bet all on x30 boat. If they don't change the order.

Stewartia then? Okie dokie

maotd
12-12-2017, 04:06 PM
I guess it's this. But I'm not 100% sure.

Anyway... new update comes with shit tons of bugs. Yeah! Annoying things I have seen:
- Equipement sells pop-up windows (when you try to run a mission with full equip storage) don't work and don't redirect you to equip storage. And you can't close the window. You must restart the game.

- Raid boss sharing don"t work too. I tried to share it with friends to hit it three times for daily quest. 2nd time I fought it, the game asked me for sharing, AGAIN, and error occured. Restarted game and my raid boss was killed by a random player.
In other words, RB are shared to everyone and battle your own boss more than one time leads to a fatal error.

Compensations are comming. Wait... no. It's not DMM :p

Drip
12-12-2017, 04:12 PM
- Raid boss sharing don"t work too. I tried to share it with friends to hit it three times for daily quest. 2nd time I fought it, the game asked me for sharing, AGAIN, and error occured. Restarted game and my raid boss was killed by a random player.
In other words, RB are shared to everyone and battle your own boss more than one time leads to a fatal error.
When asked for the second time to share a boss, close the popup through the X in the top right (close window icon) instead of sharing. The RB is still shared with everybody, but at least you won't crash your game.

Volarmis
12-12-2017, 04:21 PM
So who won according to link posted? Because i'm confused as balls looking at circles and triangles and i don't have enough lsd to figure that Enigma Code out.

It's like this - the double circle means the best chance to win, the single circle less chance and the triangle the least.
Each of the three girls make their predictions and each have their own prediction style (which was usually visible in quotes appearing when you hover the mouse over them, which is absent in this case).
The constant is that Nazuna is almost always wrong. So the one Nazuna marked with a double circle actually has small chances to win, and vice versa. The others have a more stright-forward prediction style.

With this, it should be understandable why Stewartia has the best chances in the first race.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 05:11 PM
It's like this - the double circle means the best chance to win, the single circle less chance and the triangle the least.
Each of the three girls make their predictions and each have their own prediction style (which was usually visible in quotes appearing when you hover the mouse over them, which is absent in this case).
The constant is that Nazuna is almost always wrong. So the one Nazuna marked with a double circle actually has small chances to win, and vice versa. The others have a more stright-forward prediction style.

With this, it should be understandable why Stewartia has the best chances in the first race.

Holy sourballs of Woland, i had easier times following /pol/ logic, i swear.
Point being, can you post the winners in the event thread, as was done previously? assuming, course, our dearest overlords, blessed be their glory, do not alter the winners.

Ampchan
12-12-2017, 06:18 PM
I really, really want to say I like the new update, but frankly I am disappointed.
It's okay, I knew better not to get my hopes up with Hippo, but here I go having hope again.

No Challenge missions, no blooms to make up for all the ones we missing, and they completely screwed up warehouse. smh.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 06:21 PM
btw you can now listen to all the limited seasonal voice lines from the character profiles in the office

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 06:24 PM
I really, really want to say I like the new update, but frankly I am disappointed.
It's okay, I knew better not to get my hopes up with Hippo, but here I go having hope again.

No Challenge missions, no blooms to make up for all the ones we missing, and they completely screwed up warehouse. smh.

Look on the bright side. Adding challenge missions without blooms would have meant more useless stuff sitting in your inventory. Be happy they didn't do that.

Ampchan
12-12-2017, 06:30 PM
It would have meant a good source of Life crystals

smr
12-12-2017, 08:55 PM
thanks for changing the maintenance time so I completely missed out getting Lamb Ear's equipment Nutaku staff, you worthless bunch of incompentent pricks

hypo
12-12-2017, 10:19 PM
And now it's Communication Error on the login screen...

MachThreeSlug
12-12-2017, 11:02 PM
thanks for changing the maintenance time so I completely missed out getting Lamb Ear's equipment Nutaku staff, you worthless bunch of incompentent pricks

They actually gave us a heads up about that though. I even posted the time (it was 8:00 am UTC by the way) in the Discord update thread.

sniddy
12-12-2017, 11:47 PM
And honestly leaving it that late was a risk

Volarmis
12-12-2017, 11:52 PM
Holy sourballs of Woland, i had easier times following /pol/ logic, i swear.
Point being, can you post the winners in the event thread, as was done previously? assuming, course, our dearest overlords, blessed be their glory, do not alter the winners.

Is it really that hard? Following this I managed to get a win each day on the last DMM swan boat event.
PM me if you need further explanation.

MachThreeSlug
12-13-2017, 08:24 AM
So what's the thoughts on the newest feature added to the Nutaku version?

https://i.imgur.com/7y6aPjk.png

You can get to it from the Character equip/lock tab.

LeDerp
12-13-2017, 08:25 AM
Well... RIP on the performance factor. I cannot load this on my tablet since they updated, which is where I primarily play from. Pretty disappointing... maybe they'll fix it... tomorrow? I think I'm hoping for too much though...

game2534
12-13-2017, 08:48 AM

Neat of course, but without a hard stage that actually required all of skills to push through... It's quite a waste as well.

Unregistered
12-13-2017, 08:51 AM
I bet only 20% of the time can my first team on a whale-ship clear. Usually they die on the last or second to last set of pests and the second team has no problem finishing up. These skill boosts will, hopefully, improve that percentage and maybe make clearing all pests with team 1 a reliable occurrence. It's also quite possible that I do not really understand how to set up a team that can efficiently clear these. Regardless, skill boosts for whaleship pest levels is welcome, imo.

fghk0
12-13-2017, 09:08 AM
In addition there is nectar! Began to collect.:)

game2534
12-13-2017, 09:10 AM
I bet only 20% of the time can my first team on a whale-ship clear. Usually they die on the last or second to last set of pests and the second team has no problem finishing up. These skill boosts will, hopefully, improve that percentage and maybe make clearing all pests with team 1 a reliable occurrence. It's also quite possible that I do not really understand how to set up a team that can efficiently clear these. Regardless, skill boosts for whaleship pest levels is welcome, imo.

At least until stage 17 where swan ship mechanism is introduced, you don't have to worry about your team died at all. It just slightly affect solar drive power, the ship power doesn't. Other than that just stack your most powerful members in 2 teams. Fill the rest with highest TP girls you can effort with correspondence attribute. The skill activation rate for Whale ship can't be altered anyway. So just pray Nazuna won't troll you.

fghk0
12-13-2017, 09:51 AM
I found some places with incomplete translations ... interesting:rolleyes:

Taon
12-13-2017, 09:52 AM

It's neat, but not really necessary at this time. On the other hand, the interface for it takes some getting used to, so maybe it's good that it was put in now.

Also, they forgot to translate part of it (click and hold on a girl in the promotion assignment page):

Taon
12-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Also, the Raid Boss history is kind of borked; it shows a lot of people somehow doing the exact same amount of damage to the RB:

But not consistently enough for me to make a guess where the issue is; some of the reports look normal, others look like the ones above.

hypo
12-13-2017, 10:24 AM
Fritillaria's ATK boost also has some leftover of the original text.

maotd
12-13-2017, 10:30 AM
About players dealing exactly the same amount of damage... it's certainly because they kill the boss and deal the highest damage possible (aka whole boss life or the remaning life after founder shares it).

AgentFakku
12-13-2017, 02:40 PM
raid boss, I thought we are doing swan boat event
anyways, pink pots are almost there - didn't know there (well not there yet) but I just saw dis

evolved viola

Drip
12-13-2017, 03:10 PM

Ah, thank you, I was wondering where these "new skills" were hiding!
The speed up/down skills will definitely be useful. And you can give multiple girls, even within the same party, the same skill!
So, for example, my 533 speed trigger-squad can now reach a speed of 633: +20 speed for each girl to the entire squad!

Some of those skills are very expensive on the other hand, but in my opinion they're worth it, if you have the resources to spare, and open up all kinds of new strategies.
One could for example place Anemone in a Debuf squad with high DEF passives. Give Anemone the taunt ability (7,500 Sun Medals from Whaleship missions), and she'll take almost no damage, while being guaranteed to deal counter damage all the time.

Anyway, I'm off. Got some LC to farm :)

maotd
12-13-2017, 03:22 PM
That's nice but we still can't level up them. I need my +15% atk turn 1 for everyone. Anyway, all this stuff will be good for RB events and whaleship.

And we got flower pots for the garden! FLOWER POTS! More possible stamina. Yay!

sniddy
12-13-2017, 04:20 PM
you mean i may have to sue the garden?

Ampchan
12-13-2017, 08:28 PM
anyways, pink pots are almost there - didn't know there (well not there yet) but I just saw dis

I mean Kerria bloom image is still there and yet we don't have Kerria bloom yet..
Don't get your hopes up.

Myrdin
12-14-2017, 11:09 AM
Not sure if you guys noticed but they added the storage chest in the inventory.

And of course these greedy asses didnt give us the 200 free slots that came with the storage on DMM.
There is literally ZERO point to the storage if you need to buy that shit, since you can just expand your standard inventory for quite a while.
Retardation at its finest.

Any new bloomable characters other than Edelweis ?

sniddy
12-14-2017, 12:31 PM
That really is just dirty

Talking of which the wording on this weeks special GOTCHA - only guaranteed a 5/6* at the last pull.....I mean that's clear

wbread
12-14-2017, 12:54 PM
I wanted to know what difference there is in the update if an "asterisk" appears in the inscription "update completed"?

AgentFakku
12-14-2017, 12:59 PM

And of course these greedy asses didnt give us the 200 free slots that came with the storage on DMM.
There is literally ZERO point to the storage if you need to buy that shit, since you can just expand your standard inventory for quite a while.

I didn't notice that

then again, I had to use up a lot of FG on both DMM and Nutaku as my box gets full either until DMM had infinite storage

hypo
12-14-2017, 01:00 PM
I wanted to know what difference there is in the update if an "asterisk" appears in the inscription "update completed"?

You mean, with the gold text?

It's a "critical" upgrade, meaning you get more XP than previewed.

Volarmis
12-14-2017, 01:08 PM

Yeah, we already discussed that in another thread.
I even predicted we will be getting the extra inventory before the update finished, but did not see this d* move coming.

maotd
12-14-2017, 01:20 PM
I just leveed up and...
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/2/4/lvlup-539cd07.jpg
OMG stamina refill through level up can finally go over max stamina! Just like on DMM. Dark times of stamina management before level up for limited loss is over! Finally we got something good with this update.

hypo
12-14-2017, 01:24 PM
I just leveed up and...
OMG stamina refill through level up can finally go over max stamina! Just like on DMM. Dark times of stamina management before level up for limited loss is over! Finally we got something good with this update.

Just to be sure, check after a mission if you still have the correct amount.

maotd
12-14-2017, 01:31 PM
Yep, I still have the correct number of stamina. It seems.

Volarmis
12-14-2017, 01:33 PM
I just leveed up and...

Yeah, and guess who hit max lvl yesterday...

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/12/14/Fi7.png

AgentFakku
12-14-2017, 01:58 PM
Sorry Veronica, you ain't Xmas enuff LOL

Let's see who shall be my new Xmas menu gurl dis year?

https://i.imgur.com/g39xIdw.jpg

Fir of course!

sux I didn't score any new Xmas babe on Nutaku or DMM this year excluding Fir I got dis year since she's from last year Gacha

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 02:20 PM
Hello everyone! We are back on LIVE with numerous new updates! A full announcement will be posted and compensations for the downtime will be handed out tomorrow.

What happened to the full announcement? Are patch notes still too much of a bother?

Zandel
12-14-2017, 11:17 PM
What happened to the full announcement? Are patch notes still too much of a bother?

It was posted on discord... they often post things there and not anywhere else.

wolf
12-14-2017, 11:32 PM
they added to Cyrtanthus's skill now she has absorb

jessejames93
12-15-2017, 12:31 AM
Oh god, spent weeks saving to get back up to 50 gems for a gacha pull and i get 4 4 stars and the rest 3 stars, very sad day, i mean even a duplicate 5 star would be less depressing.

Myrdin
12-15-2017, 01:44 AM
Ages ago someone mentioned there is a page somewhere that lists all the knights according to their skill rather than the usual crap found on the wiki ?
Any1 got that link by chance ?

Drip
12-15-2017, 03:26 AM
Ages ago someone mentioned there is a page somewhere that lists all the knights according to their skill rather than the usual crap found on the wiki ?
Any1 got that link by chance ?
Not the Skills (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Skills) or Abilities (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Abilities) links at the top of the page?

Myrdin
12-15-2017, 04:14 AM
Not the Skills (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Skills) or Abilities (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Abilities) links at the top of the page?

Well there is some info there but it seems incomplete.
When I searched for "Evade" It found only 2 girls, which I know is not correct.

DrunkenCount
12-15-2017, 04:48 AM
Is this normal or did I win some strange jackpot I didn't even know about? And I'm not talking about the FGs.

Drip
12-15-2017, 05:01 AM
Well there is some info there but it seems incomplete.
When I searched for "Evade" It found only 2 girls, which I know is not correct.
It's inconsistent. Two girls are listed with a chance to evade, a dozen more are listed with a chance of "evading" right below that :)

There's enough girls both with evade and with debuff passives that they could get their own header by now. I'd update it if I wasn't so terrible at editing wikis.

Drip
12-15-2017, 05:03 AM
Is this normal or did I win some strange jackpot I didn't even know about? And I'm not talking about the FGs.

It's your 350 day login reward. But hold your breath, Rainbow Alstroe isn't really a good rainbow. Several golds are better than her. And there's no way to improve her skills or jewelry slots other than wasting blooms on her. :-/

Myrdin
12-15-2017, 05:08 AM
It's inconsistent. Two girls are listed with a chance to evade, a dozen more are listed with a chance of "evading" right below that :)

There's enough girls both with evade and with debuff passives that they could get their own header by now. I'd update it if I wasn't so terrible at editing wikis.

Wouldnt it make more sense to codify them under more uniformed terms ? Instead of Evade, Evading, etc just use Evade when its Evade in any way shape or form of the word and actual effect, Skill act when its skill act and skill act based on affection. I mean, somtimes Simler and faster is better, especially when navigating and looking for a particullar thing.
I am not disrespecting your efforts by any means. Rather, I d see it more user friendly (faster and easier to navigate through), thus my 2 cents.

DrunkenCount
12-15-2017, 05:09 AM
But hold your breath, Rainbow Alstroe isn't really a good rainbow.

I figured as much, but still, it was very unexpected. And I don't have a lot of rainbows, so this is still welcome.

I remember my first ever premium gacha roll, I had 100 gold and did a single roll with it and got Black Baccara. I thought: "wow, this is easy!"

She stayed my only rainbow for a very, very long time. :D

Ampchan
12-15-2017, 06:59 PM
And there's no way to improve her skills or jewelry slots other than wasting blooms on her. :-/

No way to improve her yet. There are blooms designed for her that you can get later. Although I think it is just 1 dress and 1 skill bloom. Still she is kinda useless.

Rampage
12-15-2017, 11:16 PM
Alot of people have some negative comments regarding the latest update, personally, love it.
The auto run is designed just for that, once you have the map sored out, it's fast, if you need to trace your path, do not turn it on in the first place...
The Raid bug sucks, but as some one else posted, second time the help request appears, just close the prompt using the X in the top right corner.
The storage does suck since we ahve to buy storage, starting with the first. But since I am not short on space, not worried. Maybe later, but not now.
Being able to train extra skillls on characters seems expensive, but then again, means farming extra resources does not seem a waste anymore
The addition i love the most is the info button for the Unit squads, now it sooo easy review the squads. Sure i could plan before, but constantly updating them was waste of time.

Been busy with Christmas/end of year stuff, so looking forward to checking out the rest of the updates, just spending stam for event at this stage.

fghk0
12-16-2017, 05:10 AM
Some people may have discovered, equipped with tips This will be helpful to some people.:)

Drip
12-16-2017, 06:03 PM
For trainable skills, so far I picked up speed up and speed down (No idea why anyone would NOT pick these up, they're a tremendous help for 3-medaling eventmaps and cost only gacha seeds!) and the 10% ATK buff on first round. That last one is relatively expensive at 500,000 gold, but you just can't go wrong with it. It should help my trigger-squad stay alive on future whale-maps

AgentFakku
12-16-2017, 06:36 PM
It's your 350 day login reward. But hold your breath, Rainbow Alstroe isn't really a good rainbow. Several golds are better than her. And there's no way to improve her skills or jewelry slots other than wasting blooms on her. :-/

Alstroe still beats most of my gold, she's only amphied once https://i.imgur.com/I4ypYhA.jpg

don't know how many times CC has been amphied but Flowering Peach has only been amphied twice

which Golds beat her ? I would like to know - Im lvl up random gurls

Taon
12-16-2017, 07:18 PM
Alstroe still beats most of my gold, she's only amphied once https://i.imgur.com/I4ypYhA.jpg

don't know how many times CC has been amphied but Flowering Peach has only been amphied twice

A good handful: Peach, Convallaria, Bipinna Cosmos, Chocolate Cosmos (normal and swimsuit), Night Phlox, Oncidium, Strawberry Candle, Lavender, Epidendrum, Mountain Lily, Toad Lily, Star Lily, Oxalis (normal and festival), Ardisia Bride, Echinacea, and Stewartia.

To boot, her skill is the lowest damage multiplier for a 6* with the lowest trigger rate (20-25) and her evo ability is not worthy of a 6* unit (25% damage boost to two units, including herself). Her only saving grace is that her first ability is a 1.2 trigger boost, but even that isn't enough to make her competitive among other 6* units. She's basically a glorified 5* who still isn't better than the 18 girls listed above.

Zandel
12-16-2017, 10:01 PM

There is something wrong with your image Hungry at least 3 of the girls you have less than Alstroe are stronger than her. Lavander, Mountain Lilly and Toad Lilly all have more TP. This is my lot ranked by TP. Ignore Cymbidium tho I have ampied her to high heaven.

Had to use Whale ship since I have too many 6*s, but the result is the same. And just to double check I added up their individual TP to be sure.

maotd
12-17-2017, 12:41 AM
But TP means nothing out of whaleship. Okay she is clearly not a good rainbow compared to the others and outclassed by some golds but she has still two good abillities (with the precious x1.2 skill rate and a nice +25% damage on two girls) and a skill hitting all pests with x2 damage (since most of golds have only x1.7 damage). For me, she is pretty decent for a free girl and can be used in most teams if you don't have tons of rainbows.

Taon
12-17-2017, 10:03 AM
But TP means nothing out of whaleship. Okay she is clearly not a good rainbow compared to the others and outclassed by some golds but she has still two good abillities (with the precious x1.2 skill rate and a nice +25% damage on two girls) and a skill hitting all pests with x2 damage (since most of golds have only x1.7 damage). For me, she is pretty decent for a free girl and can be used in most teams if you don't have tons of rainbows.

1) That 25% damage on two girls includes herself, which is unfortunate. It's also in keeping with the total bonus amount found on most 5* units (ranging from 45-50%)

2) While you're correct that most gold "hit all enemies" skills are 1.7, AM(A) has two big problems: 1) an abysmal trigger chance (25% at Lv.5) coupled with 2) her ATK stat which is among the lower group of 5*. Increasing the multiplier to 2x only allows AM(A) to achieve parity with the upper tier of 5* units...if it weren't for that trigger chance. Compare AM(A) with Cymbidium:
a) Both have the same max ATK stat at Lv. 70 (and 2nd affection): 6270
b) Both have "hit all" skills; AM(A) with a 2x multiplier, Cymbidium with a 1.9x.
c) Both skills have a trigger chance of 20% at L.1, but Cymbidium's caps at 30% while AM(A) caps at 25%; at max skill level, Cymbi will outdamage AM(A) on average.
d) Improving AM(A)'s skill level requires using 6* blooms which are significantly more expensive than the 5* skillblooms for Cymbi.

No one is saying that AM(A) is an utterly worthless unit, but she's definitely not worth investing in. The question isn't even "do I have a lot of 6* units" but rather "do I have a lot of decent 5* units".

AgentFakku
12-17-2017, 04:02 PM
There is something wrong with your image Hungry at least 3 of the girls you have less than Alstroe are stronger than her. Lavander, Mountain Lilly and Toad Lilly all have more TP. This is my lot ranked by TP. Ignore Cymbidium tho I have ampied her to high heaven.

Had to use Whale ship since I have too many 6*s, but the result is the same. And just to double check I added up their individual TP to be sure.

dat is weird

I did arranged Total Power High to Low but I guess Auto made some weird sorting LOL

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 04:07 PM
dat is weird

I did arranged Total Power High to Low but I guess Auto made some weird sorting LOL

Surely the difference is in their affection.

Zandel
12-17-2017, 05:33 PM
Surely the difference is in their affection.

Mine are all 100% with no second except Cymbidium and no Ampy action either. Going to guess that Hungry has invested something into Alstroe where I have not.

AgentFakku
12-17-2017, 06:20 PM
I usu. amphied gurls twice: one pre evolution then post evolution at lvl 1

only da gurls I like, I will amphied a lot and any Rainbow gurl w/ Pink Hair gets amphied up throughout, no manyu

I broke dat rule with Kerria and Apricot? I realise I ruin my bubblegum signature by giving too much love to Kerria and Apricot

That bites me in ass as I have to make sure Mei, Dianthus and the last future pink hair rainbow gurl must be amphied thruout

AgentFakku
12-18-2017, 12:28 AM
has anyone done this Gacha?

sniddy
12-18-2017, 12:36 AM
Nearly did as though it was guaranteed 5%'s all the way then read it carefully - then walked the feck away

fghk0
12-18-2017, 09:01 AM

If there is a specific character, then I will try, but random .... so skip.:rolleyes:

Ampchan
12-18-2017, 04:30 PM

Nearly did as though it was guaranteed 5%'s all the way then read it carefully - then walked the feck away

If there is a specific character, then I will try, but random .... so skip.:rolleyes:

Do not be fooled, you are not guaranteed a 6* and from what a lot of people have been reporting, you are almost guaranteed not to get one, a few have gotten a 6* but rng has been in the favor of the 5.

Unregistered
12-20-2017, 03:28 AM
I just started a new account yesterday (previous one got hacked several months ago), and I saw this message under the tab "Trouble":

Not clearing Event Phase 1 before 2

Hello everyone!
Please make sure to clear the first stages of the event's 1st Phase!
Currently, not doing so before switching to Phase 2 will result in an error.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
The Flower Knight Girl Team

Is this still a thing?

sniddy
12-20-2017, 09:19 AM
Well we all know my luck - getting an 11 bronze pull - here it is in action again, not as harsh but still, what are the odds?

spdaimon
12-20-2017, 10:57 AM
I just started a new account yesterday (previous one got hacked several months ago), and I saw this message under the tab "Trouble":

Is this still a thing?Yeah. I have an error with one of the Permanents. I probably did one of the Part 2 first by accident.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Unregistered111
12-20-2017, 01:38 PM
anyone getting a bug in raid boss? after you request support from other players, if you fight the same boss again, the option to request support appears again. if you click "yes", it will cause "game error" to show up and restart the page. so the thing to do for now is not to request support more than once.

maotd
12-20-2017, 03:05 PM
Yes. I got it too since the last big update. And even if you share it with frind only, it will be shared with everyone. Just close the window the second time with the X on rhe up-right corner (the game message window, not your browser window).

Taon
12-20-2017, 07:10 PM
This was supposedly fixed according to Tuesday's maintenance notes. Try clearing the cache.

smr
12-21-2017, 08:13 AM

Daisy, Lagurus and Purslane has joined my team of however many rainbows I have so far

fghk0
12-21-2017, 09:25 AM

Daisy, Lagurus and Purslane has joined my team of however many rainbows I have so far

As long as there is a rainbow, everything is wonderful. :o

phob
12-21-2017, 09:46 AM

Congrats,

Daisy (Dup), lucky she got me a Skill and Dress bloom, Nerine, and Ghost Weed here. Got a Poppy dup for the 5*

FKG ID: 16720003

Drip
12-21-2017, 09:51 AM
I grabbed 3 dupes: Nerine (sadly no skill level, so I'll have to wait for LC store restock before putting her on the field. But at least she got another jewelry slot), Cactace (jewelry slot) and Snowdrop (jewelry slot and skill level).

Captain Alvord
12-21-2017, 09:58 AM
So for this Christmas Gacha with 3x 6*, should I go with replacing Justicia, Epidendrum and Cactace Bride on my Skill Activation squad with Dendrobium, Scotchbroom, and Maple.

Or Complete a Dodge Squad that I already have Victoria Bride and Barrenwort (for debuff) on by adding Saffron, Soapwort (for another debuff), and either Pumpkin or Ioncidium.

Or a combination of the two.

Or something completely different.

Decisions, Decisions.

phob
12-21-2017, 10:05 AM
So for this Christmas Gacha with 3x 6*, should I go with replacing Justicia, Epidendrum and Cactace Bride on my Skill Activation squad with Dendrobium, Scotchbroom, and Maple.

Or Complete a Dodge Squad that I already have Victoria Bride and Barrenwort (for debuff) on by adding Saffron, Soapwort (for another debuff), and either Pumpkin or Ioncidium.

Decisions, Decisions.

Saffron for sure. She is good now and going to be awesome when she gets bloomed. Going to put her on my counter squad then.

Taon
12-21-2017, 07:00 PM

Decisions, Decisions.

If you don't have Saffron, get her. If you don't have Dendrobium, get her. Scotchbroom is quite decent as well, but I would take Saffron and Dendro first.

For myself I got three new units: Ionocidium, Lagurus and Cattleya. I'd been wanting Cattleya forever, but kept putting her off since there were better choices; even tonight I had to talk myself out of getting Dogwood instead. A new Apple was my 5*.

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 07:43 PM
Any advice on which to get? I want one slice girl and one pierce.

For slice I already own: Kerria, Maple, and Black Baccara.
For pierce I already own: Saffron and Anemone.

Taon
12-21-2017, 08:47 PM
Any advice on which to get? I want one slice girl and one pierce.

For slice I already own: Kerria, Maple, and Black Baccara.
For pierce I already own: Saffron and Anemone.

Can't go wrong with Alpinia, Dianthus or Acacia; that order would be my preference. For pierce...if you decided to get Acacia, then I'd get Snowdrop to complement the enemy debuffs. Otherwise Daisy is a really solid choice. If you're doing a lot of whaleship farming, Mei Plumblossom lets you start with 50% of the Solar Blast gauge filled.

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 10:33 PM
anyone getting a bug in raid boss? after you request support from other players, if you fight the same boss again, the option to request support appears again. if you click "yes", it will cause "game error" to show up and restart the page. so the thing to do for now is not to request support more than once.

This was supposedly fixed according to Tuesday's maintenance notes. Try clearing the cache.

Can verify this still occurs after clearing cache.

FriendlyFacez
12-22-2017, 08:50 AM
Heh, I got Fir with my 5-star gacha roll from the Christmas gacha. I wonder if the Christmas themed characters are more likely or if it was just totally random luck.

For six-stars, I've gone Ardisia and Pumpkin and I have one more where I'm debating. Ardisia and Pumpkin have joined Cactace, Epidendrum Swimsuit and Victoria Bride as my rainbows. I really need to find someone who likes books as presents as I have hordes of them. Could go either pierce or slice with this last one -- probably should be pierce but so many of my great evolved 5s are pierce (Madonna, Rose, Laurentia, and soon Fir will join them) so it isn't a huge priority for me.

...Dammit, I should probably be more concerned that I'm slowly drifting into becoming a high-spending whale with this game. When I first started there was no way I'd imagine spending $50 just for three guaranteed 6-star characters.

sniddy
12-22-2017, 11:12 AM
Given it's xmas and I'm broke the prices were too darn high for me to consider

maotd
12-22-2017, 11:48 AM
Could go either pierce or slice with this last one
The correct and totally subjective answer is Kerria. She is just a monster, cutting everthing on her path and healing with pests blood and tears.

Drip
12-22-2017, 02:23 PM
If you don't have Dendrobium, get her.
Unless you have Cymbidium, then things start to get complicated. If it's for a trigger-squad, then forget about Dendrobium and keep Cymbi. If it's for any other kind of squad, then Dendrobium is probably preferable.

Taon
12-22-2017, 03:01 PM
Unless you have Cymbidium, then things start to get complicated. If it's for a trigger-squad, then forget about Dendrobium and keep Cymbi. If it's for any other kind of squad, then Dendrobium is probably preferable.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree, especially considering Dendro's bloom which shouldn't be too far off. I like Cymbi, but Dendrobium is a wrecking ball and a nuclear-tipped one post-bloom (a total of 4.8x damage to all enemies on turn 1) by comparison. In a trigger squad, Dendro isn't the supporting cast, she's the star of the show. Cymbi definitely gets all the "best supporting" awards though.

Drip
12-22-2017, 05:31 PM
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree, especially considering Dendro's bloom which shouldn't be too far off. I like Cymbi, but Dendrobium is a wrecking ball and a nuclear-tipped one post-bloom (a total of 4.8x damage to all enemies on turn 1) by comparison. In a trigger squad, Dendro isn't the supporting cast, she's the star of the show. Cymbi definitely gets all the "best supporting" awards though.
Things change slightly when Cymbi guarantees all the other members of her squad to do a special on the first turn (she still has a ~1% chance to not get her special herself though), including Fritillaria, who gets buffed by every special preceding her. I can hardly wait for Nutaku to either add a rumoured buff to Nerine (raising her trigger buff to max 1.32 instead of 1.2) or Fritillaria getting a bloomed form (giving her the trigger rate buff as well), so Cymbi gets that last percent to her guaranteed special as well.
So Cymbi is support-cast, but it completes the play.

maotd
12-22-2017, 11:56 PM
I just reached day 550 on Nutaku. That was a long way... So so long.

Volarmis
12-23-2017, 10:44 PM
I just reached day 550 on Nutaku. That was a long way... So so long.

I'm actually two days away from my 550th login. :p

hypo
12-24-2017, 12:01 AM
Yay, enough FG for a 10+1 pull

aaaaand dammit!

smr
12-24-2017, 02:13 AM
for those that didnt notice yet, you can spam click on the screen after winning any battle to skip through it even faster.

wbread
12-24-2017, 02:37 AM
I wanted to know if it makes sense to use ampy on different characters, or is it worth using only 1?

nick1024
12-24-2017, 03:17 AM
I wanted to know if it makes sense to use ampy on different characters, or is it worth using only 1?

I'd suggest to use it to maximize your best girls, 6* if possible. Other girls may be replaced by better ones in your squad, so the ampy upgrade will be "lost".

wbread
12-24-2017, 03:38 AM
6 stars I can not see, if only as a reward for the 350 day of the game :D
--
something else. in the store Russelia 1 extra dressbloom, is it special or a glitch?

maotd
12-24-2017, 03:54 AM
There is one extra dressbloom and skillbloom in reissue shop for people who don't have get all the skill and dress bloom from original event. It's useless if you have already maxed her or if you only have the reissued version of her.

wbread
12-24-2017, 04:23 AM
then someone collects several identical characters?
is it worth it if, of course, it's not rare

AgentFakku
12-24-2017, 04:27 AM
never notice we had a Xmas login bonus campaign
https://i.imgur.com/5FQuhNPl.jpg
my screen freezes all da time during dis event, and loading gets stuck

I just jam and click thru fast and never check the gift history LOL

wbread
12-24-2017, 05:10 AM
who has 2 (or 3-4 :D ) identical 6 * heroes?

sniddy
12-24-2017, 05:16 AM
then someone collects several identical characters?
is it worth it if, of course, it's not rare

I have 2 Lavender, 2 mountain lilly 2 star liily I think, and 2 ediwsericantspellher

I Also have 2 Setaria - one MAXED and one no ampies but 2 skill and 1 equip off max I think

wbread
12-24-2017, 06:08 AM
who then collects all? or 2-3 * are generally removed from the barracks?

maotd
12-24-2017, 06:14 AM
I have 2 Mountain Lily (but one not max skill/dress yet) and 2 maxed Geranium 'cause Geranium was really good at her time when we don't have many skill activation gurls.

wbread
12-24-2017, 06:44 AM
have a question, equipment operates only on whales?

Drip
12-24-2017, 08:32 AM
who has 2 (or 3-4 :D ) identical 6 * heroes?
I have two nearly identical Acacias.
One is lvl 70, evolved, 98% on 2nd affection, skill level 5 and has 4 equipment slots. She's leading my main unit.
The other is lvl 1, unevolved, 0% affection, skill level 1, and has only 1 equipment slot. She's leading my raidboss-unit (a dupe Leucocoryne is the only other member of that squad. I just couldn't get it over my heart to exchange these two babes for mere bond crystals. Eventually, I'll work on maxing the two of them as well)

wbread
12-24-2017, 08:53 AM
I have two nearly identical Acacias.
One is lvl 70, evolved, 98% on 2nd affection, skill level 5 and has 4 equipment slots....
great skill :D
blooming is possible on nutaku?

by the way, there is such a thing"Acacia" - 152-mm self-propelled howitzer

Drip
12-24-2017, 10:22 AM
great skill :D
blooming is possible on nutaku?

by the way, there is such a thing"Acacia" - 152-mm self-propelled howitzer
Blooming was just added for the first few girls, but sadly not for Acacia yet

Her bloomed art is HOT! I want that in hires as a background for my mobile! For now, I'll just have to be happy with my home made render.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/07/30/pcM.jpg

As for her expression: she's just pleasantly surprised to spot the Knight Commander spying on her while she's running around making deliveries. It's more or less my interpretation of some odd expression I sometimes see in Japanese mangas.

wbread
12-24-2017, 10:44 AM
my home made render.

swords, these swords were steep

here I thought maybe I should play on the DMM server, is it worth it or not?

maotd
12-24-2017, 10:56 AM
here I thought maybe I should play on the DMM server, is it worth it or not?
If you like a lot of contents, conpensations and FG raining for the smallest bug and don't care about all stuff being in japanese, it worth totally.
Just to give you an idea, here is the last compensation we goton DMM for emergency maintenance due to heavy bugs:
120 Flower Gems
Stamina pot x10
Salt ticket x10 (50FG worth my comrades)
D medal x8
Rainbow medal x2
gold x500k
Life Crystal x400
Garden coin x10k
Lv.100 and 20 Dragon set x5 each color
Bloom petals set x4
Lv.100 manyu set x5
Event currency x15k
Event bet x500
Reissue sealstone x2000

wbread
12-24-2017, 11:04 AM
120 Flower Gems
Stamina pot x10
Salt ticket x10 (50FG worth my comrades)
D medal x8
Rainbow medal x2
gold x500k
Life Crystal x400
Garden coin x10k
Lv.100 and 20 Dragon set x5 each color
Bloom petals set x4
Lv.100 manyu set x5
Event currency x15k
Event bet x500
Reissue sealstone x2000

a sea of envy and tears :cool:
The only thing in the Japanese version is a lot of unknown items

maotd
12-24-2017, 11:30 AM
And that's why we have an awesome DMM thread full of guy ready to help and gide you through your new journey on the DMM side :D

wbread
12-24-2017, 11:48 AM
will try:D

fast up:rolleyes:

who knows how to exchange for lavender
Event is, but there is no exchange.

Volarmis
12-24-2017, 01:31 PM
will try:D

fast up:rolleyes:

who knows how to exchange for lavender
Event is, but there is no exchange.

What do you mean? You can see the missions that give you Lavender's currency, but can't locate the store to buy the items?
Which FKG version are we talking about - DMM or Nutaku?

wbread
12-24-2017, 02:27 PM
What do you mean? You can see the missions that give you Lavender's currency, but can't locate the store to buy the items?
Which FKG version are we talking about - DMM or Nutaku?
that's right, nutaku
there are not some exchangers

maotd
12-24-2017, 02:54 PM
For perma-reissue (in other words, all the reissue except the current one: Russelia's) you must go on the perma-reprint tab of the exchange center.

MachThreeSlug
12-24-2017, 02:59 PM
Merry Christmas everybody!

wbread
12-24-2017, 03:06 PM
For perma-reissue (in other words, all the reissue except the current one: Russelia's) you must go on the perma-reprint tab of the exchange center.
I did not recognize lavender at once, I looked at the end of the list like the event itself. :o thanks

Merry Christmas

Ampchan
12-24-2017, 05:18 PM
Merry Christmas everybody!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/328483050511925248/328567987600883714/54260792_p0_master1200.jpg

smr
12-24-2017, 09:22 PM
looks like no christmas 5 star random knight ticket from Nutaku this year. I think its better we dont get anything.

Ampchan
12-24-2017, 10:25 PM
We will get the ticket tomorrow from the swan race.
Like what has been said before, that is probably what they are considering their gift. In addition to the login campaign we had.
I feel like some will complain that this event had a chance of getting a rainbow on dmm, but I know my luck wouldn't have been that good anyway

Unregistered
12-24-2017, 10:46 PM
where can we see the daily stuff giveaway for christmas login event?

wolf
12-24-2017, 11:09 PM
merry Christmas

Volarmis
12-24-2017, 11:47 PM
Merry Christmas.

hypo
12-25-2017, 12:39 AM
Merry Christmas every one.

We just received a Gold skillbloom.

maotd
12-25-2017, 01:01 AM
Merry Christmas!

sniddy
12-25-2017, 03:43 AM
Merry Christmas every one.

We just received a Gold skillbloom.

Yeh, so far so good

And just to be clear - I hope there is more, if that's it - then I may have to post Nutaku one humbug

Myrdin
12-25-2017, 04:52 AM
Jolly Rodg.....errr Merry Xmass lads :D

The holiday campaign bonus was nice. The skill bloom as well, since I couldnt afford the one in shop due to purchasing the stupidly expensive Bloom materials.

My little wish for Nutaku is to finally update the Quest stacking. I hate the need to do one daily Quest thing, being forced to go click it to collect the reward and then do the rest.
Especially with Upgrading and Gifts is annoying as hell.
(What I mean is - in DMM you can throw in all the upgrades at the same time, all the gifts at the same time, and then collect the rewards for "Do 1" and "do 3" at the same time, so pretty much your actions stack up, rather than wait for you to collect in order to start counting for the next one)

Ampchan
12-25-2017, 07:23 AM
I feel like they added the quest stacking fairly recently on dmm (past 6 months) and thus I wouldnt expect to see that on nutaku for another year or so.

I could be entirely wrong, I don't keep all the best tracking anymore. Especially since Hippo has decided to cherry-pick what they add and then paywall several features that were not originally paywalled.

hypo
12-25-2017, 08:01 AM
Especially since Hippo has decided to cherry-pick what they add and then paywall several features that were not originally paywalled.

*Insert comment about Storage Box*

sniddy
12-25-2017, 11:44 AM
So yeh ... I guess the swan boats was the xmas gift this year, pretty weaksauce nutaku, compared to DMM - really weak

maotd
12-25-2017, 11:50 AM
It's better than nothing and better than heavy salt for half players. But anyway, there was no actual true gift on Christmas day, both on Nutaku and DMM. Even if we got plenty of cool stuff and I can't complain... it's a bit disappointing. I wished for something special like a ticket or any small unexpected gift today.

PSthebest
12-25-2017, 02:17 PM
So yeh ... I guess the swan boats was the xmas gift this year, pretty weaksauce nutaku, compared to DMM - really weak

I just got 9000 Christmas Eve from the swan race. Was that the reward?

AgentFakku
12-25-2017, 04:57 PM
IDK - I don't think we get anything aside from Xmas login

Same goes for DMM

FriendlyFacez
12-25-2017, 06:46 PM
...Damn, my only 5-star with the last 11-premium roll was a loli character, and my one and only personal rule is that I disregard the lolis due to general discomfort with their presence in a game like this. (I have nothing against the existence of the fetish generally, but it doesn't appeal to my subjective sensibilities.)

Ampchan
12-25-2017, 08:06 PM
Don't hate the poor lolis :(

If I may ask, which one was it?

PSthebest
12-25-2017, 09:06 PM
I remember when I used to hate lolis too. I was so mad when Daisy was the first rainbow I got that I didn't enjoy rejoice for finally getting a rainbow. At the time I just thought "Stupid loli! Why does it have to be you?"
Of course that quickly changed to "Holy god! This girl kicks so much ass! I love her!"

wolf
12-25-2017, 11:45 PM
soooo um they updated the site ... i think it looks ok :3
new is good (most of the time)

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 12:03 AM
...Damn, my only 5-star with the last 11-premium roll was a loli character, and my one and only personal rule is that I disregard the lolis due to general discomfort with their presence in a game like this. (I have nothing against the existence of the fetish generally, but it doesn't appeal to my subjective sensibilities.)

I feel you. My first and only 6* unit and at fist I was like.... really? You gave me a little girl who cries at my enemies? .... She is the lacrimal god slayer. She pulverizes the chitin. She drains the ichor. She leads armies across the broken chitinous husks of my enemies.

For everything else, there's Greenbell.

wbread
12-26-2017, 07:16 AM
I understand your dissatisfaction, I'm annoyed too busty characters, although I like their sprites. when I learned that I liked the skill that I liked, the busty girl on the art of the event used, which I even refused to pass, I thought. and smyvesl that as they are on the art and sprites if they do what we need. This is a purely technical solution. Fans of the fetish will lose collecting only the art of characters.

tell me, I have 1 heart for 2 relationships and a box for 30%, I can not decide whom to give, since in the candidates only 3 stars are knights, is it worth giving them or is it worth waiting for 5 star?
(Google Translate)

sniddy
12-26-2017, 09:19 AM
Anyone else really annoyed that you can loose a whaleship simply as the dumb frickin beast choices guns like 8 times in a row and the damage difference between basic guns and the specials is painfully obvious

wolf
12-26-2017, 10:22 AM
i hope the next event is the shrine maiden event i almost have 200 FGs

kabosu
12-26-2017, 10:26 AM
with blooming elixir's is there a level that boosts the chance of getting gold because i've been trying intermediate/advance but have just gotten 6 rainbow ones
i dont wanna bloom nerine game i wanna bloom oncidium

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 11:50 AM
Anyone else really annoyed that you can loose a whaleship simply as the dumb frickin beast choices guns like 8 times in a row and the damage difference between basic guns and the specials is painfully obvious

If you have the correct non-general airship and are fielding above the recommended total power then I don't think it matters. The specials just give you a chance to push through something that's technically over your level.

with blooming elixir's is there a level that boosts the chance of getting gold because i've been trying intermediate/advance but have just gotten 6 rainbow ones
i dont wanna bloom nerine game i wanna bloom oncidium

I did the 80 run 6 times and got 6 golds before I got a rainbow, so I think that's just RNG doing RNG streaks. I have the same issue with bloom dragon missions. I've got seven girls sitting at 60 because they never drop lvl.100 blooms for me. I guess give up and spend whale ship points.

sniddy
12-26-2017, 12:11 PM
My total power is a 1,033,279

My helper is another 95k

So call it 1,125,000

+ 50% for being Slice ship, 1,687,500

The total needed is 1,250,000.

HOWEVER if my whaleship decides to be the HMS flidship I can loose

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 12:19 PM
My total power is a 1,033,279

My helper is another 95k

So call it 1,125,000

+ 50% for being Slice ship, 1,687,500

The total needed is 1,250,000.

HOWEVER if my whaleship decides to be the HMS flidship I can loose

Is that how it works? I thought that the bonus only applied to the atk stat. For example, my whaleship with one paritcular helper has:

hp: 685335
atk: 348064
def: 149043

for a total power of: 1,182,092

But does the whaleship get 50% more health by being of the right type? Does it get 50% more def by being of the right type? I thought being of the right type meant that the pests were weak to the attack so that you should think of the atk stat being boosted by 50%.

So rather than
1,182,092*1.5 = 1,773,138 total power
it would be
685335 + 1.5*348064 + 149043 = 1,356,474 total power.

In my experience in farming 6-5, while I never failed I'd assume my total power was close to the requested amount given some close calls. I'd not have expected a single close call had my effective total power really been 1,773,138.

sniddy
12-26-2017, 12:25 PM
No you've got a point there, it is only damage which puts my total at about, 1.275.000 - so scrapping it

Which makes sense now, but also makes me worry about the future when I can boast a full rainbow squads 1 - 4....I really need to focus on 2nd affection and evolution but I've got like 5k - 150k coins at a time right now - :-/

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 12:28 PM
previously someone asked about appropriate jewelry for whaleships: favor atk over def since the atk stat is magnified by 50%. So the recent event earrings that have atk on them should be leveled and equipped with higher priority than the pure def earrings of previous events.

hypo
12-26-2017, 12:42 PM
I really need to focus on 2nd affection and evolution but I've got like 5k - 150k coins at a time right now - :-/

Welcome to the club.

With all the ampys from this event and 2nd evolution stuff, my coins wallet is still recovering.
And whaleship missions are not generous on coins...

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 12:53 PM
Yeah, and they took the 1.5 coin multiplier for a buck away. That's how I used to get caught up.

Ampchan
12-26-2017, 05:26 PM
They will "activate" it when they "feel" like it soon:tm:

Unregistered
12-27-2017, 08:47 AM
flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Ring_the_Bells,_Pound_the_Mochi,_And_You%27re_Out_ of_Luck!%3F/Card_Flip

Lantana topwaifu
12-27-2017, 08:53 AM
secret garden now 10 minutes waiting time, fyi

kabosu
12-27-2017, 11:27 AM
flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Ring_the_Bells,_Pound_the_Mochi,_And_You%27re_Out_ of_Luck!%3F/Card_Flip

Yay for cheating

nick1024
12-27-2017, 11:35 AM
Looks like there will be blooming birds and petals in the new years event. I'd love if the material storage wasn't empty

kabosu
12-27-2017, 11:57 AM
I just had a stamina glitch that was not fun at all
My stamina was at 300/323 and I used my gather and for some reason afterwards my stamina went to 100/323

my next two gathers both gave me 45 stamina so i'm less bitter now

wbread
12-27-2017, 12:00 PM
I just had a stamina glitch that was not fun at all
My stamina was at 300/323 and I used my gather and for some reason afterwards my stamina went to 100/323

my next two gathers both gave me 45 stamina so i'm less bitter now

this is not a bug, so all the time, the stamina was raised for gems or for a level, then a pass through the gazer cancels them and adds to the old value a new one. so you get a minus.

kabosu
12-27-2017, 12:07 PM
this is not a bug, so all the time, the stamina was raised for gems or for a level, then a pass through the gazer cancels them and adds to the old value a new one. so you get a minus.
I've never came across that despite how long I've played it so I thought it was just a bug but wow that sucks

wbread
12-27-2017, 12:11 PM
maybe it was not before, but when I tried it it turned out. I play about 1 month total.

what time DMM on the site?

maotd
12-27-2017, 01:59 PM
If it's what I though, it's the famous stamina bug from Nutaku. It seems it's not actual stamina lost, the game just shows you more stamina than you have and cam back to it's actual value after a gather. It's a well known bug """fixed""" many times but it comes back often after an update. It's just really annoyong when you plan to use your stamina for some stages and secret garden and then realize you don't have enough when the stamina is back to it's actual value.
I've never seen something like that on DMM (buton DMM this kind of thing will be fixed quickly with a lot of compensation behind)

smr
12-28-2017, 06:29 AM
looks like they refuse to learn to not rip off their customers with horrible deals

last year

Drip
12-28-2017, 06:52 AM
looks like they refuse to learn to not rip off their customers with horrible deals

last year

Same as last year: it's not really a bad deal, more like "avarage", since one should generally get 3-5 Rainbows out of it. However, the timing is terrible (again), since December is a rather expensive month. End of May people probably have more to spend. For whales it's not too great though: too much chance to get dupes.

fghk0
12-28-2017, 08:40 AM
Does anybody know "6 Star ticket" is no deadline? Or have a time limit?

Only girls have a deadline ... This is what I currently know.:smirk:

hypo
12-28-2017, 10:02 AM
Guys, don't forget about the equipment of current reissue.

FriendlyFacez
12-28-2017, 11:43 AM
...Wow. $180 and you don't even get to choose a single character you actually want with a ticket.

Drip
12-28-2017, 01:04 PM

It's safer to asume it does have a deadline. Especially if the selection of girls available is subject to change, holding out and hoping for a certain girl to enter the pool is generally not advisable. Even Flower Gems you buy have an expiration date. Strangely enough, Flower Gems you receive from the game do not.

Taon
12-28-2017, 01:18 PM

last year

Granted, I'm not about to drop $180 on this, but it's a better deal than last year's since this year's rates are better for steps 2-3.

mega94all
12-28-2017, 04:52 PM

oof
please, if you already bought the tickets then use it dont wait for later
every tickets has expired date and for last deal tickets i think its expired at Jan 04
there's so many report about peoples lost their tickets because expired and didnt use it
they blame devs because they didnt see expired day
so if you have the tickets please use it right away dont wait too long

durrem
12-28-2017, 05:36 PM
We should find out the new bloom girls on January 2nd, though, so you might want to take that into consideration.

Drip
12-28-2017, 06:02 PM
LC and BC exchange shops got an early restock sneaked in. Next restock date: January 31.

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 10:45 PM
Stamina is definitely bugged again. After a level up, the bar shows max + the leftover stamina from before leveling but the overflow is a lie. You drop to what you'd have without any overflow when you use a gather.

Drip
12-28-2017, 11:15 PM
Stamina is definitely bugged again. After a level up, the bar shows max + the leftover stamina from before leveling but the overflow is a lie. You drop to what you'd have without any overflow when you use a gather.
Dunno, I never use a gather right after a level up, but just spend all my stamina before that, and never ran into this. So perhaps the problem is the combination of levelup and gather in a row, that one of the two adds to the old stamina value instead of the new value. Once you're in overflow, a gather won't add on top of that anyway. At least, it shouldn't from what I recall.

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 11:28 PM
Dunno, I never use a gather right after a level up, but just spend all my stamina before that, and never ran into this. So perhaps the problem is the combination of levelup and gather in a row, that one of the two adds to the old stamina value instead of the new value. Once you're in overflow, a gather won't add on top of that anyway. At least, it shouldn't from what I recall.

I neglected to mention having spent stamina to get below the cap before gathering.

fghk0
12-29-2017, 08:22 AM
It's safer to asume it does have a deadline. Especially if the selection of girls available is subject to change, holding out and hoping for a certain girl to enter the pool is generally not advisable. Even Flower Gems you buy have an expiration date. Strangely enough, Flower Gems you receive from the game do not.

OK ... If I did not collect it in the present box, it might be used in the next six-star ticket after refreshing; this is my assumption.
But in fact how ... I do not know at the moment, want to try.:sweat:

fghk0
12-29-2017, 08:30 AM
oof
please, if you already bought the tickets then use it dont wait for later
every tickets has expired date and for last deal tickets i think its expired at Jan 04
there's so many report about peoples lost their tickets because expired and didnt use it
they blame devs because they didnt see expired day
so if you have the tickets please use it right away dont wait too long

Yes, it will expire after it is taken out, but in the present box?

Maybe I should not stupidly try this action ... If anyone knows that it will expire in the present gift box, do not hesitate to send a message to let me know.:wink:

Taon
12-29-2017, 09:15 AM
Yes, it will expire after it is taken out, but in the present box?

Maybe I should not stupidly try this action ... If anyone knows that it will expire in the present gift box, do not hesitate to send a message to let me know.:wink:

I would seriously recommend not trying this, but it's your ticket to risk if you want to experiment.

hypo
12-29-2017, 12:19 PM
Life Crystals shop has been reset, new period is until 01/31.

AgentFakku
12-29-2017, 03:18 PM
Did I forget to do the Reissue last time?

The latest one for Book Oppai-stripping Pantyhose-chan is 5 days due

Doing her reissue for FG

I can't buy her equipment since I'm too full in inventory

Nutaku pls get Infinite Storage soon

Plus, the only gurls I give event equipment are the ones w/ 4 slots open which are pretty much event gurls. They are all fully equipped already LOL

Ampchan
12-30-2017, 12:18 AM
-Insert bitter comment about storage here-

hypo
12-30-2017, 12:11 PM
Finally, I got rainbow Alstroe Maria.
It's been a long year ^^

I know she's not a real rainbow, but I like her looks.

smr
12-31-2017, 03:00 AM
they never gave us christmas presents through ticket gachas didnt they

hypo
12-31-2017, 03:24 AM
they never gave us christmas presents through ticket gachas didnt they

Nope, just a bunch of items.

AgentFakku
01-01-2018, 10:39 PM
Im a dumbass, kept running Bookpantyhose chan reissue last 80 map and letting it go on autorun
then I realise one of the squads wasn't one the last starting nodes - it didn't matter as one of the squads actually ran from the middle to all the way

AgentFakku
01-02-2018, 11:25 PM
doh, I hope they fix the error pop up menu when you try to sell your gurls into slavery muhahaha

I finished Russia=chan's family jewels (https://i.imgur.com/QrcV4nd.jpg)

kabosu
01-03-2018, 08:43 AM

After getting 9 rainbow blooming elixir's I was finally able to bloom Oncidium! My grudge from getting her from the gatcha so many times has faded
I wanted to bloom Eldelweiss next but might as well do Nerine first with my bad luck with gold elixir's

AgentFakku
01-03-2018, 01:52 PM
Im happy dat the Aigis DMM thread is alive

its weird coz for HCB, most people flock to DMM in Flower Knight Girl

For Aigis HCB, most of them stay w/ Nutaku and died w/ it instead of migrating to DMM

I get why, it's hard to start over

Anyway, nothing new on Flower Knight Girl for me, still trying to free inventory from cards

sniddy
01-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Just counted them up - and I have about 75% of the golds in the game, taking out the event golds that means there's about a better then 50/50 chance now every gold I pull is a dupe

Not that dupe golds are bad, TBH I'd rather see dupes some days, and right now when I'm coin starved dupes > new girls

smr
01-04-2018, 05:17 PM
if you get dupe golds, pray that you get the ones with enemy debuff and chance to act again abilities.

this week's thursday gacha is the same garbage from a few weeks ago

Ampchan
01-05-2018, 02:56 PM
this week's thursday gacha is the same garbage from a few weeks ago

They said they were adding gems to it as well... and where are the gems (?)

kabosu
01-05-2018, 05:16 PM
Hey does anyone know what the difference is between the Mori-Mori Coin Boost and Chop-Chop Coin Rush

Taon
01-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Hey does anyone know what the difference is between the Mori-Mori Coin Boost and Chop-Chop Coin Rush

Yes; the Mori-Mori run costs more stam (100) and yields a higher ratio of gold/stam than any of the Chop-Chop missions. Basically, don't ever run Chop-Chop for gold if you can wait until Saturday.

fghk0
01-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Blue Manyu also equipped .... haha:joy:

Ampchan
01-05-2018, 08:42 PM
Blue Manyu also equipped .... haha:joy:

Watch out pests, the legends told of a great manyu that would rise up one day.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/399044711727235079/8459ca3eee6b46399ad481532ee8bdda.png

wolf
01-05-2018, 11:02 PM
lol wut xD

Myrdin
01-06-2018, 02:26 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/399044711727235079/8459ca3eee6b46399ad481532ee8bdda.png

Behold the Manyu King ! :D
1000% EXP huzzah :P

AgentFakku
01-06-2018, 10:06 PM
reached 550 days (https://i.imgur.com/MAeTQyR.jpg), anyone older than me :V

Looks like Flowering Peach LOL

fghk0
01-07-2018, 03:45 AM

This Manyu super cute :love:

Myrdin
01-07-2018, 05:14 AM
So I finally caved in and burned around 15 Flower Gems to get the store box up.

Really really fucked up assholness on the side of Nutaku by not giving us the standard 200 slots we got from DMM when this function has been launched. Super lame, greedy and fuck you assholes worthy manouver.

Anyway - had to do it since I have maxed my basic capacity up to 800 and with this event there was ton of dragons, and manyus I just didnt have the space for. And since this part of puddle is not as generous as DMM Instead of burning through shit I tend to pack up and use it when necessary instead.
Events like these are great and allow you to fill up on loads of items. To bad there was no Blooming elixer included. Need one for Saffron, but still want to clear the rest of the sheets so cant afford running the Elixer map.
At least we got some petals, since those are super hard to come by due to them being in the Life Crystal shop only (for now, I wonder if they gonna implement the option to buy them with gold later)

Still wishing for the 40 FG Rainbow Dressbloom to make a return... though I cant say I think it will, since they started the daily deals nonsense.

hypo
01-07-2018, 10:02 AM
As I have been dealing with store problems, I was wondering how you people with high capacity storage manage it.

Do you keep all the lvl5 manyus? Lately, I have collected more than what is useful in my gift box, and I feel the urge to just sell them instead of using them.

But if we had manyu forging, that would be another situation.

Drip
01-07-2018, 11:39 AM
As I have been dealing with store problems, I was wondering how you people with high capacity storage manage it.

Do you keep all the lvl5 manyus? Lately, I have collected more than what is useful in my gift box, and I feel the urge to just sell them instead of using them.

But if we had manyu forging, that would be another situation.
I use all my Manyu on a daily basis, right after clearing all the daily missions that might yield them (whether as a reward, or picked up along the way, like the gacha daily). That also means I always upgrade at least one girl of each type on a daily basis, which is pretty convenient for the upgrading daily. So my mailbox is emptied at least once a day, and I tend to have some room to spare in my harem. Just the current overstock of birds and dragons (10+ of each, so well over 120 dragons total) is getting a bit problematic, but sooner or later a few girls will be ready to evolve again.

hypo
01-07-2018, 11:58 AM
I use all my Manyu on a daily basis, right after clearing all the daily missions that might yield them (whether as a reward, or picked up along the way, like the gacha daily). That also means I always upgrade at least one girl of each type on a daily basis, which is pretty convenient for the upgrading daily. So my mailbox is emptied at least once a day, and I tend to have some room to spare in my harem. Just the current overstock of birds and dragons (10+ of each, so well over 120 dragons total) is getting a bit problematic, but sooner or later a few girls will be ready to evolve again.

That must cost a lot if you are using lvl 5 manyus on quite high lvl girls, no?

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 12:19 PM
no FKG mentioned on nutaku survey thingie for 2018. think i'll go prepare the end times/nazis on the moon sign

Drip
01-07-2018, 04:58 PM
no FKG mentioned on nutaku survey thingie for 2018. think i'll go prepare the end times/nazis on the moon sign
I think the games listed were all "new" games, released in 2017. They're probably looking into scrapping a couple of them again, but wonder whether any of them are considered interesting by players, even though those players don't really play them much. That's a metric unavailable from their regular logs, but would highlight potential moneymakers that just need some improvement.
For example, Crystal Maidens isn't a terrible game by itself. It just lacks a lot of content, it needs more maps to play and events to join, and it could do with some ~30 more girls than it has now. It's hardly worth spending money on it, because most girls (except for the angel and the 3 event girls we got for christmas, the first "real" event) will get added to any players' roster eventually, just by logging in every day and playing a bit. Within two months of reasonable play, a new player can get all of them (except the angel). So, basically, the game needs more carrots for the players, both to invest and to stick around.

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 05:11 PM
I think the games listed were all "new" games, released in 2017. They're probably looking into scrapping a couple of them again, but wonder whether any of them are considered interesting by players, even though those players don't really play them much. That's a metric unavailable from their regular logs, but would highlight potential moneymakers that just need some improvement.
For example, Crystal Maidens isn't a terrible game by itself. It just lacks a lot of content, it needs more maps to play and events to join, and it could do with some ~30 more girls than it has now. It's hardly worth spending money on it, because most girls (except for the angel and the 3 event girls we got for christmas, the first "real" event) will get added to any players' roster eventually, just by logging in every day and playing a bit. Within two months of reasonable play, a new player can get all of them (except the angel). So, basically, the game needs more carrots for the players, both to invest and to stick around.

sound logic, xcept FKG suddenly dissapeared from the front page. It pops up very rarely these days on exceptional deals days. and nutaku did close couple fkg-liek games in the past. point being, imma worried. because god forbid and nutaku does the moron and closes fkg, i won't have the will to restart on dmm, for example. and i do enjoy fkg, one of the last games i kinda like playing due to overwhelmingly huge game impotence i got once i hit 30.

kabosu
01-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Not that it really matters but on the event thing it just says the number of days left now when it use to include hours did they stop that?

And on a side note to my bitterness towards elixirs does anyone who for some reason can get gold elixirs want to trade accounts because some how I've only ever gotten one gold
Next bloom please be Alpine or Mei so I can have some use for theses

Drip
01-07-2018, 05:34 PM
That must cost a lot if you are using lvl 5 manyus on quite high lvl girls, no?
It's not too bad, since I mostly level whichever girl of a given type happens to have the lowest attack. So sometimes that's a lvl 58 girl about to evolve, other times it's the most recent event girl or a girl I evolved just the day before. Overall, the costs avarage out, and I'm slowly improving all of the girls I have. It's not a logical strategy for upgrading, but it works for me, since I mostly settled on the girls I actually have on my team, and those have already reached lvl 70 or 80 and only occasionally get ampies when I have them.

FriendlyFacez
01-07-2018, 11:39 PM
Personally, I'm kind of shocked that folks enjoy some of the other games on Nutaku more than FKG, because I keep trying the others on occasion and they all utterly pale in comparison to FKG.

Of course, I'm biased, but I appreciate that FKG feels more like a real game with 'bonus' sexy content tacked on almost as an afterthought, while so many of these other games on Nutaku feel lie just excuses for really shoddily drawn porn scenes. Hell, about half the time I skip the H-scenes (and really just max affection for the gems and stat bonuses) in favor of actually enjoying the grind in FKG. And man, some of these games that aren't FKG on Nutaku have ugly, ugly art. The fully clothed sprites in FKG are more adorable than most the H-scene artwork; by contrast, many of these other games are such odious eyesores without any personality or charm.

No accounting for taste, I guess. How else to explain why FKG almost never appears in their top ten?

sniddy
01-08-2018, 12:16 AM
It's not P2W, unless you mean Pay 2 Waifu

Unless there's a good deal to lure in the little spenders it's not PVP - it's not got paywalls

What always makes me sad if when a level 150+ on my ally list drops out, I see too many of them so I don't know maybe there is a retention issue?

smr
01-09-2018, 12:50 AM
hooray nutaku.net is down