PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

condu
01-09-2018, 05:40 AM
sound logic, xcept FKG suddenly dissapeared from the front page. It pops up very rarely these days on exceptional deals days. and nutaku did close couple fkg-liek games in the past. point being, imma worried. because god forbid and nutaku does the moron and closes fkg, i won't have the will to restart on dmm, for example. and i do enjoy fkg, one of the last games i kinda like playing due to overwhelmingly huge game impotence i got once i hit 30.

I just hope that doesn't happen.

In my opinion FKG is the only game worth to be played on Nutaku, i don't know about the downloadable ones.
It was really put a lot of effort to create this game because it is a equilibrum inside it. The loot system, the image system, i mean it really feels that you make a progress with a purpose in this game and the h-scenes are just some kind of symbolic reward, when in fact the whole experience of playing is the reward. The events are well made and so on and so on. That's in comparison to the other "games" on Nutaku, i bet that on DMM, FKG is better but i guess that we will get these things too, in time.

If Nutaku bring down FKG and eliminates it, i guess that'll be the end of Nutaku for me. Back a month or so, when i started playing on Nutaku and FKG i was searching for a nice online h-game. I tested all of them and really saw that only FKG had quality in-game. So i decided to give it a try.

Now, i just can't wait for the next event. It really is a pleasure, in my opinion, to play this game. Even if i do it , from the phone or from the PC. It just relaxes me , and i , like other players just gave up on the h-scenes :))

Oh and btw, i don't know from which criteria Nutaku makes their top 10 games but, i bet that from all games, FKG makes the most revenue from them all.

PSthebest
01-09-2018, 10:08 AM
I remember the days of bonus gacha that would give 1 Gold Ticket for each 50FG pull...

I've been saving my FGs since I started to play again, but maybe is time to spend my 200FGs to get the 5* version of my waifu.

Watch me later crying 'cause I got 44 3* girls

condu
01-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Good luck :)) i don't recommend doing it but oh well :))

twilightdream
01-09-2018, 10:31 AM
According to OI discord chat about half year ago, Nutaku make top 10 game by player spending on that game.
If Nutaku FKG will be gone, it'll gone because player don't pay for the game not the game good or bad.

Drip
01-09-2018, 10:47 AM
According to OI discord chat about half year ago, Nutaku make top 10 game by player spending on that game.
If Nutaku FKG will be gone, it'll gone because player don't pay for the game not the game good or bad.
It's odd, though, how FKG ranks third here (https://www.nutaku.net/games/browser/all-genres/all-tags/all-soft/all-devs/all-pubs/ranking/) but only fifth here (https://www.nutaku.net/home/). So I tend to take the rankings we actually get to see with a large grain of salt.

Unregistered
01-09-2018, 11:25 AM
still feels like they take their playerbase hostage, so to speak. either shell out shekels or be constantly unsure if your beloved game takes the axe. smells like EA.

Unregistered
01-09-2018, 11:33 AM
still feels like they take their playerbase hostage, so to speak. either shell out shekels or be constantly unsure if your beloved game takes the axe. smells like EA.

A game that wants a constant income stream. For shame.

Implicitly, that's the exact model all "f2p" games operate under. If the paying players stop playing/paying, the game itself stops playing.

wolf
01-09-2018, 11:36 AM
I believe that the front page rankings are just advertising spots(so take them with a grain of salt), so if you do want to see the actual rankings go to the browser games page and usually that is the one that is more true. Also the rankings are based on revenue and prolly how much people play them (mostly revenue tho)

Myrdin
01-09-2018, 11:43 AM

Jesus... dont even mention that name. The amount of companies and amazing titles EA took over just to comlpetely destroy the whole franchise is beyond reckoning at this point.
Honestly if EA goes bankrupt I am gonna enjoy a bit of shadenfreude even though I normally dont partake in such a ....dickish move, to be honest.
So many good titles gone... The whole RA/C&C franchise being one of the more painful losses.

Unregistered
01-09-2018, 11:51 AM
A game that wants a constant income stream. For shame.

Implicitly, that's the exact model all "f2p" games operate under. If the paying players stop playing/paying, the game itself stops playing.

yeah, releasing ware-freaking-house with zero slots surely puts me in the mood to finance such genius marketing division. ri-i-i-ght after pigs start flying.

kabosu
01-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Gacha makes me cry I just used 126 gems trying to get one of the new girls and didn't get any
I got Setaria so at least that's better than nothing but serhui I really shouldn't of just used those 26 gems and waited till 50

hypo
01-09-2018, 01:31 PM
With 50 FG, I just got a dupe Queen of the Night...

sniddy
01-09-2018, 01:38 PM
Didn't get my Lycros shrine maiden did get one of the 5* not the worst 50 gems, far from the best - but acceptable - shame it was another slice girl, seriously seeing red when it comes to girls

antonn
01-09-2018, 01:58 PM
250gems, got 0 6*, 6 5*, both of the new ones. Still going to go cry in a corner over not getting Lycoris.

kabosu
01-09-2018, 02:22 PM
We all want Lycoris but she does not want us

smr
01-09-2018, 04:10 PM

Level 90 Destruction Crawler

Taunt on Alpinia, everyone else defense boost. Looks like I didnt need to use Kerria for the 1st phase bosses, although it doesnt matter as 2nd phase bosses are always too strong

Christmas Ivy and Shrine Maiden of the World Lycoris would be nice to have for more rainbow debuffers

MachThreeSlug
01-09-2018, 04:35 PM
I did 7 pulls on the gatcha. I got 3 silver pots and one bronze pot but I finally got Anemone (Miko)!

I also got dupes of Snake Gourd and Cybidium (as in I only got one of the them in the 2 other pulls). This was not a high scoring gatcha run for me...

I am glad that I got the unit that I wanted because I sure was starting to get worried after the second silver pull.

Lantana topwaifu
01-09-2018, 06:29 PM
3 4* gals, rest be 3*.
ironically enough ozzy's secret loser was playing when i did the gacha. yeah, it's ironic. i'm not salty. not at all. tis a big cosmic joke. did i mention i'm 100% not salty? i think i should mention that i produced no salt. at all.

Zandel
01-09-2018, 10:10 PM
My first 11 pull was 3 x 3* and 8 x 4*.... thought luck might be with me so I tried again.... 1 5*, Dupe Delphi..... not a good run.... still delphi is cute enough.

Taon
01-09-2018, 10:56 PM
When each card has a 93.5% chance of being trash, it's not often I can convince myself to take the chance on the gachas.

Especially considering I burned about 15-20 FGs last event/whaleship, the FGs still have more value to me for stam instead of getting 11 3*-4* girls that are going to be immediately sold.

You have my sympathy Zandel; at least you got some bond crystals, a dress slot and hopefully a skill level for Delphi.

Unregistered
01-10-2018, 01:23 AM
Looks like Nutaku got the update that relaxes the "raid boss has been defeated" message. You can now wait several minutes before attacking something that's surely been killed already. Just don't do anything that refreshes the raid list.

Unregistered
01-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Ran into a bug though, I got a Seed Bearer when I ran one of the new mission stages.

Got "an error has occurred," and every time I loaded into the game again (regardless of refreshing cache, closing and reopening browser, etc) it loaded me in up until it generated the list of boss-mobs and then "an error has occurred". So I couldn't do anything except spam crash.

I filed a ticket, a couple minutes later I reloaded and no more crash... and the seed bearer was no longer in my boss list. It got wiped somehow, despite me not even pinging it (no rewards for defeating it) and not sharing it either. And shows as Escaped in my boss-raid-list-history.

sniddy
01-11-2018, 01:22 AM
I'll just leave this here

Unregistered111
01-11-2018, 01:22 AM
Dear diary, consecutive login day number 600. I still have not found a rainbow girl from a premium gacha. The RNG gods have forsaken me.

sniddy
01-11-2018, 02:00 AM
Assuming you've been able to make what 650 gems I'd guess - 258 from events, 190 from missions, 120 from daily log ins, around 30 or so from revivals plus general extras so I rounded up

Assuming you maxed out spins that 143 pulls

A rainbow is a 0.5% chance....1 in 200

...makes my 3 rainbow pulls lucky as all heck

smr
01-11-2018, 12:34 PM

looks like Christmas Stewartia got changed to life leech and different abilities at some point in a future patch so be aware

phob
01-11-2018, 01:07 PM
Finally, a desent gacha!

Chocolate Cosmos Swimsuit

Peach

Gardenia

Saving 6*ticket until next week where (hopefully) Lycoris Shrine Maiden gets added. If not, will get IVY new year. Win-win for the debuff team alongside Cherry, Snowdrop, and Oncidium Bride!

smr
01-11-2018, 01:11 PM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32571039

Ivy's loud, which is great

condu
01-11-2018, 01:43 PM
Finally, a desent gacha!

Chocolate Cosmos Swimsuit

Peach

Gardenia

Saving 6*ticket until next week where (hopefully) Lycoris Shrine Maiden gets added. If not, will get IVY new year. Win-win for the debuff team alongside Cherry, Snowdrop, and Oncidium Bride!

I got Burning Bush and another Evening Primrose :)) . I used the ticket for Saffron :D really like her new bloom form.

FriendlyFacez
01-11-2018, 06:58 PM
The Step-Up Gacha just gave me two rainbows and I haven't even cashed in my 6* ticket yet.

Sadly, I already have Snowdrop on the team, so I guess I just get an equipment slot for her.

But, welcome to the team Acacia. I thought about using my 6* ticket on you, but fate intervened and I didn't have to!

...Also got Chocolate Cosmos (Swimsuit) in the 11-roll but that was it for 5* and 6* girls there.

...Aaaand it looks like I can't use my 6* ticket on the new Lycoris. Dammit. Who do I choose? Hmm.

smr
01-11-2018, 07:00 PM
in about a month's time Lycoris Miko should be available from ticket gacha, im gonna guess at around Valentine's day

FriendlyFacez
01-11-2018, 07:06 PM
in about a month's time Lycoris Miko should be available from ticket gacha, im gonna guess at around Valentine's day

So the tickets have to be cashed in by 1/25. Is there no chance Lycoris Miko becomes available before the tickets expire? If so, I'll have to go with a backup plan as the generous Gacha Gods randomly decided to just gift me my alternate choice.

EDIT: Got a Battle Skill LV Up for Snowdrop with the upgrade. Anyone got a poker game I can join tonight? I'm feelin lucky

Captain Alvord
01-11-2018, 07:55 PM
Decided to do the step-up.

The 11 pull got all 3*....Not a good start. Salt levels already rising.

First 5*/6* single draw got..............Peach. A NEW to me 5* so not too bad.

Second 5*/6* single draw got..........Purslane. A NEW to me 6*. Awesome. Fits in nicely with the dodge squad I'm putting together.

For the 6* ticket, I went back and forth but decided on Nerine. Has bloomed form already and can slot into my helper squad/skill activation squad for some def and utility.

Taon
01-11-2018, 07:58 PM
So the tickets have to be cashed in by 1/25. Is there no chance Lycoris Miko becomes available before the tickets expire? If so, I'll have to go with a backup plan as the generous Gacha Gods randomly decided to just gift me my alternate choice.

EDIT: Got a Battle Skill LV Up for Snowdrop with the upgrade. Anyone got a poker game I can join tonight? I'm feelin lucky

Speaking from the two past experiences I can think of, even if a girl is released into the general pool before a ticket expires, you still can't get her. Maybe this time will be different, but I wouldn't bet your 6* ticket on it, which is what you'll be doing in the event of an overlong maintenance or something similar.

Taon
01-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Decided to do the step-up.

The 11 pull got all 3*....Not a good start. Salt levels already rising.

First 5*/6* single draw got..............Peach. A NEW to me 5* so not too bad.

Second 5*/6* single draw got..........Purslane. A NEW to me 6*. Awesome. Fits in nicely with the dodge squad I'm putting together.

For the 6* ticket, I went back and forth but decided on Nerine. Has bloomed form already and can slot into my helper squad/skill activation squad for some def and utility.

Congratulations, Peach is the strongest 5* out there and is often referred to as a "closet 6*" because of her stats (but not her bonuses which are typical 5* fare).

FriendlyFacez
01-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Speaking from the two past experiences I can think of, even if a girl is released into the general pool before a ticket expires, you still can't get her. Maybe this time will be different, but I wouldn't bet your 6* ticket on it, which is what you'll be doing in the event of an overlong maintenance or something similar.

Yeah, makes sense.
Which 6* have bloomed forms so far? Nerine, Saffron, probably Sakura...anyone else?

phob
01-11-2018, 08:55 PM
I got Burning Bush and another Evening Primrose :)) . I used the ticket for Saffron :D really like her new bloom form.

Congratulations!

It looks like everyone did better than me with the 6* pulls and I did good with three 5*!

Hopefully we will be able to get Lycoris Shrine Maiden in a couple of weeks

Now we need ways to get dress blooms. Prefer not to be forced to buy the Skill Bloom like last time.

NUTAKU are you listening?

Taon
01-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Yeah, makes sense.
Which 6* have bloomed forms so far? Nerine, Saffron, probably Sakura...anyone else?

And Cherry.

FriendlyFacez
01-11-2018, 11:13 PM
And Cherry.

Drats. Three characters with designs I'm not fond of and Saffron, who's cool but I have by far the most Pierced characters to level up and I'd really prefer going Blunt, Magic or Slash.

Is there any indication based upon previous voting (with those polls Nutaku was running) or any other metric that'd give us an idea of who's next for a bloom release? Like, do we have an idea of the future order? Because that could sway me in one direction or the other. I wouldn't mind choosing a character without a bloom form now if I was confident she was getting one sooner rather than later.

(I do get the impression that most guys seem to have very different tastes in Waifus than me, just based on who apparently is chosen for the earliest releases of bloomed forms and whatnot.)

Taon
01-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Drats. Three characters with designs I'm not fond of and Saffron, who's cool but I have by far the most Pierced characters to level up and I'd really prefer going Blunt, Magic or Slash.

Is there any indication based upon previous voting (with those polls Nutaku was running) or any other metric that'd give us an idea of who's next for a bloom release? Like, do we have an idea of the future order? Because that could sway me in one direction or the other. I wouldn't mind choosing a character without a bloom form now if I was confident she was getting one sooner rather than later.

(I do get the impression that most guys seem to have very different tastes in Waifus than me, just based on who apparently is chosen for the earliest releases of bloomed forms and whatnot.)

Based on the order of blooms released thus far, I don't think the voting really made much difference; they've pretty much matched DMMs schedule (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed), at least as the 6* blooms go and some of the 5*. If this continues, then the next 6* bloom will likely be Viola (Yukata), followed by Scotchbroom.

FriendlyFacez
01-11-2018, 11:41 PM
Meh...Viola? Scotchbroom?

Sounds like I really need to have a chat with the FKG team with DMM then, because they keep choosing my least favorite 6* designs for the earliest blooms. :rofl:

Taon
01-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Meh...Viola? Scotchbroom?

Sounds like I really need to have a chat with the FKG team with DMM then, because they keep choosing my least favorite 6* designs for the earliest blooms. :rofl:

I don't think your tastes in waifu are the problem.

I have zero evidence other than the ratio of bloomed-with-artwork to bloomed-without-artwork girls, but I strongly suspect the initial bloom girls were chosen more for the availability of artwork by the respective artists than popularity. There are still girls on DMM who've been around a long while who don't have bloomed artwork, such as Dianthus, Christmas Rose and Oncidium Bride. Viola (Yukata) got bloomed artwork well before the older Viola as another example.

Drip
01-12-2018, 04:00 AM
Based on the order of blooms released thus far, I don't think the voting really made much difference; they've pretty much matched DMMs schedule (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed), at least as the 6* blooms go and some of the 5*. If this continues, then the next 6* bloom will likely be Viola (Yukata), followed by Scotchbroom.
Viola (Yukata)? That would actually be great news for my counter squad!

wbread
01-12-2018, 05:22 AM
Hi
I wanted to know how many possible powerups. this person made them so much that my eyes on the forehead climbed.
emm-191lvl-hell team
Excuse if not in the topic asked.

Unregistered
01-12-2018, 06:37 PM
It's odd how they finally give us a way to retreat from crap raid bosses and the number of lame Seedy Seed bosses shared with everybody explodes.

Zandel
01-12-2018, 10:13 PM
I don't think your tastes in waifu are the problem.

I have zero evidence other than the ratio of bloomed-with-artwork to bloomed-without-artwork girls, but I strongly suspect the initial bloom girls were chosen more for the availability of artwork by the respective artists than popularity. There are still girls on DMM who've been around a long while who don't have bloomed artwork, such as Dianthus, Christmas Rose and Oncidium Bride. Viola (Yukata) got bloomed artwork well before the older Viola as another example.

I'm guessing you are on to something here, considering that Oncidium and Oncidium (bride) are 2 of the most popular girls on DMM it is odd to not see the bride ver bloomed already.
And for those doubting the popularity... Oncidium (Bride) exists because Oncidium won the popularity poll at the time.

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 12:04 AM
I'm guessing you are on to something here, considering that Oncidium and Oncidium (bride) are 2 of the most popular girls on DMM it is odd to not see the bride ver bloomed already.
And for those doubting the popularity... Oncidium (Bride) exists because Oncidium won the popularity poll at the time.

That poll was less than four months after release and there was her usage in the April Fools skit. It's safe to assume her popularity has dwindled some after three years of new characters.

smr
01-13-2018, 02:07 AM
its better that theres a big abudance of raid bosses no matter what type it is as opposed to none being available even after 20+ equipment slot refreshing, so weekly raid boss quests are always done. Mid grade gacha seeds will be required in the future to get the higher tiered gear as well.

qti
01-13-2018, 09:21 AM
Nice reward for start the day.

wbread
01-13-2018, 09:45 AM
nice:think:

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 04:58 PM
its better that theres a big abudance of raid bosses no matter what type it is as opposed to none being available even after 20+ equipment slot refreshing, so weekly raid boss quests are always done. Mid grade gacha seeds will be required in the future to get the higher tiered gear as well.

Not when the event currency is only given through event raid bosses. The more Seedy Seeds we see hanging around, the less opportunity the players who don't retreat from them are getting to generate event bosses.

Lantana topwaifu
01-13-2018, 05:10 PM
Not when the event currency is only given through event raid bosses. The more Seedy Seeds we see hanging around, the less opportunity the players who don't retreat from them are getting to generate event bosses.

refreshing a gaem against your religion or somesuch?

wolf
01-13-2018, 11:50 PM
some random images i have come across

kabosu
01-14-2018, 08:26 AM
Finally bloomed Edelweiss and god her bloomed appearance is so pretty

smr
01-14-2018, 01:19 PM
you can find all the random flower knight grill images you want on the boorus

Unregistered
01-14-2018, 08:21 PM
refreshing a gaem against your religion or somesuch?

It has nothing to do with refreshing my game...it has EVERYTHING to do with stupid people requesting support on crap raid bosses instead of ones that deliver event currency, especially now that we've been given the option to retreat and not have our one and only raid boss slot clogged up by non-event bosses. Nobody is going to waste raid points on Seedy Seeds during this event, so if you request help on one it's just going to sit for two hours unless you get some other dumbass who doesn't know what event currency is.

And I know what they're trying to do here...every time a raid boss event comes out, they take the opportunity to catch up on some other area of the game that they can't do when running the event maps takes up all their time. This part is smart...people will cover for you not generating any event bosses by sharing their own with you. But when you run those other maps and you used up all your raid points on event bosses that other people provided to you, don't bother asking for help on a low level Seedy Seed or Queen Wasp. Just retreat from those fuckers or leave them completely alone. If you're not going to clean up your lvl 3 boss, don't expect others to waste their own raid points to do it for you.

fghk0
01-14-2018, 09:23 PM
Hi
I wanted to know how many possible powerups. this person made them so much that my eyes on the forehead climbed.
emm-191lvl-hell team
Excuse if not in the topic asked.

Oh .... Loli team is very cute.:silly:

fate
01-15-2018, 09:39 AM
you know what to do thanks
https://www.facebook.com/flowerknightgirl/photos/a.636350803180596.1073741828.636349109847432/1013387862143553/?type=3

wolf
01-15-2018, 10:02 AM
free 6* ticket for the facebook campain

fghk0
01-15-2018, 10:03 AM
you know what to do thanks
https://www.facebook.com/flowerknightgirl/photos/a.636350803180596.1073741828.636349109847432/1013387862143553/?type=3

This is really great:love::love::love:

hypo
01-15-2018, 11:17 AM
Dammit, I don't have a facebook account.

And I assume you must tie your facebook account with Nutaku...

edit: just saw the other post (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts-post102771.html#post102771)

hypo
01-15-2018, 11:26 AM
It has nothing to do with refreshing my game...it has EVERYTHING to do with stupid people requesting support on crap raid bosses instead of ones that deliver event currency,.................

Double post for other topic:
I agree with you, refreshing the raid boss page to just get another bunch of lvl 5 Seedy Seeds is just a pain.
Sometimes, I get stuck with 20-30 non-event bosses, and when I get a bunch of event ones, they disappear after the first fight...

Myrdin
01-15-2018, 02:40 PM
Dont have my FB linked (at least I am not avare of any link in particular) with my FKG, since I hate it when games share nonsense about progress and what you unlocked etc on social media.
But if nothing else, I did throw that like in there, seeing as we should be able to get that with ease, unless Nutaku is bullshitting and this is just a click bait.
Though I am not sure how they gonna distribute the price, it seems all active accounts should get it yes ? Since there isn specifially anything written about it going to you directly after liking / sharing. Well we´ll see I suppose

condu
01-15-2018, 02:56 PM
Dont have my FB linked (at least I am not avare of any link in particular) with my FKG, since I hate it when games share nonsense about progress and what you unlocked etc on social media.
But if nothing else, I did throw that like in there, seeing as we should be able to get that with ease, unless Nutaku is bullshitting and this is just a click bait.
Though I am not sure how they gonna distribute the price, it seems all active accounts should get it yes ? Since there isn specifially anything written about it going to you directly after liking / sharing. Well we´ll see I suppose

The event is during 15-30 January, so probably anyone who logged at least once in FKG during this period, should be called active and by the end of the month will probably get the prize :) And i don't think they will care if someone with a real account on Nutaku-FKG has gave them a like or just a random person. Probably they just want the advertising :)) Although, let me tell you. A free 20$ rainbow girl, just for a like and share, is totally worth it by me. Plus 30$ in flower gems. I'm really happy that they just never end with these awesome events.

Ampchan
01-15-2018, 04:13 PM
No connection to facebook is required, you just have to have logged in within the last 30 days.... well 30 days after the campaign ends.... just be "active" to be safe....

Taon
01-16-2018, 07:56 PM
So, 7-5 of the new whaleship missions introduces a new thing: a TP logic gate:

Here's how it works:

If your whaleship TP is < 1020000, then you are routed down the blue path. If higher, then you get sent along the red path.

The only difference seems to be about 22 extra sun medals for having the higher TP (418 in total).

Oh, and it appears that the helper TP is -not- a factor for this TP check.

Unregistered
01-17-2018, 03:57 AM
what is the maximum expand for character capacity? and also equipment capacity?

Myrdin
01-17-2018, 05:44 AM
For characters is 800
Not sure but I think equipment is 400 or 500, dont quote me on that one though.

antonn
01-18-2018, 08:47 AM
Nvm. Clearing the cache fixed it.

tommy7358
01-18-2018, 12:25 PM
Holy hell, about damn time!!! I've been waiting for a flower gem special gacha for what, about almost a year now? It's been so long that I've accumulated 525 flower gems, and that's after I've spent gems to max out characters slots and raise equipment slots to 500...

hypo
01-18-2018, 12:36 PM
I don't have enough gems to go past step 2.

Got 2 skill upgrades for my 4*...

Myrdin
01-18-2018, 12:51 PM
Damn if I knew there would be a thing like this I wouldnt have burned 100 FG on Foxy chan (all salt).

Lucky enough I kept some stashed away, still hoping we get the 40 FG dressbloom deal from shop.

Anyway. Did the whole thing, because - meh.
2nd Pull Iono Xmas, Dogwood Yukata (I never understood why people hate on her, till now. That voice over and the way she speaks is just super retard lvl.).
3 single pull dupe Waterlily maido chan :3
Last one Ardisia Bride.
So 3 new Gold girls. Nice I was starting to run out of 5* girls to give gifts to so this is nice indeed.

Kinda regret burning all those FG on the Fox girl, but at least this gave me something.

hypo
01-18-2018, 01:20 PM
Damn, how do you get all these FG? I have to wait so long to have enough for a 50FG pull...

Myrdin
01-18-2018, 01:25 PM
Damn, how do you get all these FG? I have to wait so long to have enough for a 50FG pull...

Havent made a single pull in like... 7 months or so ? :D
Many ? heh... Its not that many - on DMM those 250 FGems I had before the Fox gacha, would be like 2 max 3 months of playing on DMM ... the Irony is not lost on me.

kabosu
01-18-2018, 02:35 PM
AAA I wish I kept my 100 gems!
Of course they would do this when everyone wasted their gems for miko girls

I have enough for step 1 and 2 tho which I tried and I ended up getting Setaria which I got when I used my 100 gems trying to get miko girls....

Drip
01-18-2018, 04:01 PM
YAY! Earrings for Cymbi!

Zandel
01-18-2018, 05:02 PM
Also wishing I had not spent my gems now... still looks like I can scrounge enough with affection and quests to get all the steps.

Step 1 = nothing
Step 2 = Choco Cosmos Swimsuit (New)
Step 3 = Choco Cosmos Swimsuit again

So far not terrible, not great.

phob
01-18-2018, 05:45 PM
Also wishing I had not spent my gems now... still looks like I can scrounge enough with affection and quests to get all the steps.

Step 1 = nothing
Step 2 = Choco Cosmos Swimsuit (New)
Step 3 = Choco Cosmos Swimsuit again

So far not terrible, not great.

Did step 1 and 2

Naughty Nun (Dup) Lucky got double blooms out of it
Rosemary (New). Good for Whale and RB

Would be nice to get those bonus FGs about now:eyeroll:

PSthebest
01-18-2018, 08:18 PM
So I just noticed this Step-Up Flower Gem after using all the 200 gems I had.

I was so convinced I'd be able to get Anemone Miko that I just went straight for the priority gacha. 150 gems wasted on 3* and 4* almost made me cry. I could've saved those 50 gems and be able to do the Step-Up, but I thought "No, I'm sure I'll get Anemone next time!"

I didn't.

But I'm still shaking in shock...

makinaz
01-18-2018, 08:31 PM
That is so epic dude. Big congrats!

PSthebest
01-19-2018, 03:54 PM
That is so epic dude. Big congrats!

Thanks! Getting five 5* no dupes and a 6* on the same pull? I'll never be this lucky again in my life.

But ability wise, how good is that 40% chance to attack again compared to the 100% counter based on defense?

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 07:00 PM
Double post for other topic:
I agree with you, refreshing the raid boss page to just get another bunch of lvl 5 Seedy Seeds is just a pain.
Sometimes, I get stuck with 20-30 non-event bosses, and when I get a bunch of event ones, they disappear after the first fight...

Not only this, but there's a hard limit of 30 possible raid bosses you can have at one time. Stop clogging them with non-event bosses, people!

AgentFakku
01-19-2018, 11:20 PM
for the first time, I actually miss days in Flower Knight Girl, both Nutaku and DMM b/c he flu really sux

still recovering enuff to play now

My eyes were so heavy and I kept sneezing and coughing in he past few days - damn

I was so convinced I'd be able to get Anemone Miko that I just went straight for the priority gacha. 150 gems wasted on 3* and 4* almost made me cry. I could've saved those 50 gems and be able to do the Step-Up, but I thought "No, I'm sure I'll get Anemone next time!"

I didn't.

wow, dat is a legendary pull

I need to make a separate DMM thread coz there was a double rainbow - I can't remember where it was

wolf
01-20-2018, 01:10 AM

I didn't.

holy crap EX lvl luck gratz

wolf
01-20-2018, 01:43 AM
changed my avatar
from this 8844

to this 8845

wbread
01-20-2018, 02:07 AM
Oh .... Loli team is very cute.:silly:

that's loli from hell and bring you in hell

hypo
01-20-2018, 02:27 PM
Since I've been putting some sun medals into raising 2nd affections on a few girls, I got enough FG for step 3 of the gacha.
Well, it was more successful than a bunch of previous 50FG pulls I did...

Yay, new boobies \o/

And a skillbloom for bloomed Oncidium...

wbread
01-20-2018, 06:28 PM
13lvl first 50 FG

i wish Anemone - get Anemone (Radiant Princess)
wish Evergreen Candytuft - get Evergreen Candytuft (Christmas)

a tiny spider
01-21-2018, 12:21 AM
[QUOTE=wbread;103305]13lvl first 50 FG
*squint* The heck is that three star in the upper right corner? Some kind of DMM only unit?

wolf
01-21-2018, 12:30 AM
Since I've been putting some sun medals into raising 2nd affections on a few girls, I got enough FG for step 3 of the gacha.
Well, it was more successful than a bunch of previous 50FG pulls I did...

Yay, new boobies \o/

And a skillbloom for bloomed Oncidium...

isnt she yandere ?

a tiny spider
01-21-2018, 01:48 AM
Hey, guys... a Lvl 100 purple bloom dragon just popped up and said something to me with the voice of Cleveland from 'Family Guy'. I don't speak in Japanese so my question is

...What?

Myrdin
01-21-2018, 02:39 AM
Thats an easter egg. When you click Home while on the main screen, sometimes there is a chance that one of the dragons will pop out and say something to you with manly voice. I believe that each dragon has a different line and maybe a different voice as well.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 02:39 AM
Has anybody here sold a rainbow girl for 10k bond crystal?

Drip
01-21-2018, 03:44 AM
Has anybody here sold a rainbow girl for 10k bond crystal?
What's the point, since merging her with the same unit alwso gives 10k bond crystals. And in case you already have a maxed version of her, you can simply start a dupe version of her, which you can still use very well with whale missions.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 12:14 PM
What's the point, since merging her with the same unit alwso gives 10k bond crystals. And in case you already have a maxed version of her, you can simply start a dupe version of her, which you can still use very well with whale missions.

I see...whats the fastest way to get bond crystals? :(

Drip
01-21-2018, 12:46 PM
Use a lot of gacha seeds on the gacha, the 3* and 4* girls will also give bond crystals. And you'll get a lot of coins as well, which never hurts.

hypo
01-21-2018, 01:09 PM

Another way, not fast but still useful, is to clear the re-issues for dupe 5*

Taon
01-21-2018, 02:46 PM

Fastest?

That's easy enough: spend money to buy FGs, roll gacha, sell/merge girls.

Wouldn't recommend it myself, but that's the fastest way right now.

If you want the fastest without spending any money, then Drip and Hypo have you covered; though I should point out that Hypo's way is probably faster if you don't have a ton of gacha seeds. 3* units only give 10 bond crystals, 4* 200 but getting a 4* on the normal gacha is about as likely as getting a 6* on the premium gacha.

This begs the question though; why do you need bond crystals ASAP? The only thing you can buy with them are the second affection items, and those can be acquired with Sun Medals from whaleship as well. If you can't manage any whaleship missions, then I would suggest that worrying about second affection right now is putting the cart before the horse.

Lt.Obvious
01-21-2018, 03:59 PM
Fastest?

That's easy enough: spend money to buy FGs, roll gacha, sell/merge girls.

Wouldn't recommend it myself, but that's the fastest way right now.

If you want the fastest without spending any money, then Drip and Hypo have you covered; though I should point out that Hypo's way is probably faster if you don't have a ton of gacha seeds. 3* units only give 10 bond crystals, 4* 100 but getting a 4* on the normal gacha is about as likely as getting a 6* on the premium gacha.

This begs the question though; why do you need bond crystals ASAP? The only thing you can buy with them are the second affection items, and those can be acquired with Sun Medals from whaleship as well. If you can't manage any whaleship missions, then I would suggest that worrying about second affection right now is putting the cart before the horse.

> flower gem gacha going on right this moment
> why you need bond crystals for second affection?
> second aff gives 2 fg

truly a mystery

Drip
01-21-2018, 04:25 PM
Well, seems like I won't be able to log in to FKG for the next 24 hours..
Found a Seed Bearer, next moment I got a popup saying "An error occurred", which returns every time I restart the game, even when trying other browsers.

EDIT: Seems to have fixed itself, phew!

Taon
01-21-2018, 07:12 PM
> second aff gives 2 fg

truly a mystery

You should consider spending more time on math than sarcasm.

wbread
01-21-2018, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=wbread;103305]13lvl first 50 FG
*squint* The heck is that three star in the upper right corner? Some kind of DMM only unit?

did not understand the question, the top-right 3 stars this from the latest novelties in the conventional gatch are shown, 2-3-4 stars out of the lotus

a tiny spider
01-21-2018, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=a tiny spider;103315]

did not understand the question, the top-right 3 stars this from the latest novelties in the conventional gatch are shown, 2-3-4 stars out of the lotus

It appears to be "Annual Blue-eyed Grass" which isn't a unit in the Nutaku version yet, I don't think.

wolf
01-22-2018, 01:19 AM
> second aff gives 2 fg

truly a mystery

bond crystals are used for buying 2nd affection gifts

Myrdin
01-22-2018, 01:35 AM
You should consider spending more time on math than sarcasm.

Daaamn Taon ! Why you burn him soo much ! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 08:57 PM
What permanent reprint units are good / interesting enough to be worth grinding out? I've picked out Hypericum for her high powered special attack and Mountain Lilly for her first turn boost and I'm working towards Geranium. Who else is worth having?

Zandel
01-22-2018, 09:03 PM
Lavender, Mountain Lilly and Edelweiss are all very strong for 5* event girls, Edelweiss also have a bloom form already.

Other than that, if you need girls for your 1st 4 teams of 5 then i'd suggest going for any girls with Skill Activation.
When you are still grinding out with low Total Power teams, skill activation is possibly the strongest ability of all.

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 09:59 PM
What permanent reprint units are good / interesting enough to be worth grinding out? I've picked out Hypericum for her high powered special attack and Mountain Lilly for her first turn boost and I'm working towards Geranium. Who else is worth having?

Dipladenia and the upcoming Adonis are useful for their negation of speed-altering panels, even if they don't fit in your main team. Mirabilis and Monotropastrum are decent for counter and evade teams, respectively. Any four-slot event girl will be better than a one-slot 5* gacha girl for whaleships.

makinaz
01-22-2018, 10:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/f5xyznf.png

https://twitter.com/FKG_Nutaku/status/955654777425268737

hypo
01-22-2018, 11:36 PM

Also, check the reissues with equipment.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 12:21 AM
Edelweiss and Lavender seem like okay picks. Their active skills have a low activation rate, and their abilities aren't great but they look like they hit hard.

Monotropastrum I may have to get just on the basis of her flower being awesome. A hyperparasitic flower called "Ghost Pipe" and she talks to ghosts? The only thing that would make that more perfect is if she actually was a ghost. Maybe her friend could be Hypopitys monotropa, a Tsukumogami inhabiting a weapon or something. Such a cool flower.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 06:49 AM
IMO, Edelweiss is the best event girl right now due to the fact she can be bloomed. Her bloomed form, stats-wise (which is important for whaleship) beats some of the weaker rainbow girls.

wbread
01-23-2018, 08:04 AM
Lavender, Mountain Lilly and Edelweiss are all very strong for 5* event girls, Edelweiss also have a bloom form already.

Other than that, if you need girls for your 1st 4 teams of 5 then i'd suggest going for any girls with Skill Activation.
When you are still grinding out with low Total Power teams, skill activation is possibly the strongest ability of all.

Lavender is own, edelweiss is next(i need hit pers) and Lilly
lavender need skill up or this is uselessly

Peach692
01-23-2018, 09:18 AM
Hey guys! Does anyone know why maintenance is taking so long today? D:

wbread
01-23-2018, 09:36 AM
Hey guys! Does anyone know why maintenance is taking so long today? D:

as i known is 25\01 but not today
my slow pc don`t answer on thus question

wolf
01-23-2018, 10:43 AM
the game is up now

AgentFakku
01-23-2018, 03:18 PM
Trying to do all the affection I can to build up to 20 FG

one of the gurls had a hand puppet that changes its expression
https://i.imgur.com/mZhvofC.jpg
It smiled when she cum I was like WTF

Ampchan
01-23-2018, 03:34 PM
Yeah, Koalabark pretty cute. She is one of the more recent additions to my collection.

a tiny spider
01-24-2018, 11:48 PM
https;//twitter()com/FKG_Nutaku/status/955654777425268737

Are those pulls fixed sequentially or by day? I'd like to know how hosed I'm going to be when I inevitably miss a login.

makinaz
01-25-2018, 05:59 AM
Are those pulls fixed sequentially or by day? I'd like to know how hosed I'm going to be when I inevitably miss a login.

Sequentially. Can't just show up on the tenth day for the ticket.

smr
01-25-2018, 09:03 AM

Lycoris Shrine Maiden's a choice

FriendlyFacez
01-26-2018, 01:34 AM
Lycoris Miko and Creeping Smartweed with the tickets for me.

Now it’s just Ivy and Saffron with the 5 and 6 tickets for the anniversary event and the Facebook shindig and my four teams will look just the way I want ‘em. Four 6*s on Team 1 with my Waifu Madonna, two 6*s and three 5*s on the others. A few rolls, a few tickets, all my favorites accounted for.

...It now occurs to me that I don’t really have a firm idea what to try to accomplish next once I evolve and rank up my four squads. At least I won’t have to waste more gems on 11-rolls. But then, what are gems good for? Random stamina refills?

Drip
01-26-2018, 01:48 AM

Now it’s just Ivy and Saffron with the 5 and 6 tickets for the anniversary event and the Facebook shindig and my four teams will look just the way I want ‘em. Four 6*s on Team 1 with my Waifu Madonna, two 6*s and three 5*s on the others. A few rolls, a few tickets, all my favorites accounted for.

...It now occurs to me that I don’t really have a firm idea what to try to accomplish next once I evolve and rank up my four squads. At least I won’t have to waste more gems on 11-rolls. But then, what are gems good for? Random stamina refills?
At some point, stamina refills and harem or inventory increases become a way more important use of your Flower Gems. I use FG's for stamina refills at least once a week now. Especially during phase 2 of events, and at times also on saturdays for mori mori coin boost. I have too many girls to train and evolve, so I use those FG's only for gachas when they feature a girl I really want.

Taon
01-26-2018, 01:50 AM

That's pretty much what I use my FGs for; I burn quite a bit since I make sure to complete events, reissues, permanent reissues, and farm Mori-Mori and Whaleship as needed.

kabosu
01-26-2018, 07:40 AM

I'm getting Lycoris Miko and Waterlily! I already have Creeping Smartweed and by the looks of it we have similar taste in girls

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 07:47 AM
It now occurs to me that I don’t really have a firm idea what to try to accomplish next once I evolve and rank up my four squads. At least I won’t have to waste more gems on 11-rolls. But then, what are gems good for? Random stamina refills?

Four!? I'd try 8 or more. Whaleship requires 16 girls of a given type and 24 of any other type. Four different types of whaleship implies you'll want 4*16 = 64 girls.

FriendlyFacez
01-26-2018, 11:47 AM
I'm getting Lycoris Miko and Waterlily! I already have Creeping Smartweed and by the looks of it we have similar taste in girls

Coincidentally, the one girl who hasn’t been released yet that I really want as my 3rd 6* for my second squad?

...Waterlily Bride.

(I think she’s going to be a 6*, anyway.)

In related news, I recently checked my bank account and realized I ‘accidentally’ spent over $260 over the past 90 days since joining FKG.

It was all piecemeal, started with a few bucks on the Black Friday deals for Madonna and Cactace and went downhill from there.

I guess I can no longer call myself a ‘responsible’ whale just because I avoided the most expensive 6* one-use Gacha...

...It took $260 just to get my Top 20 set and I have a feeling I’ll eventually invest more into extra versions of characters I like (Ardisia Bride, Cactace Bride, and how the heck does Madonna not have fifty alternate outfits already) or new characters for the Whale rides.

Yikes.

(At least I got enough of a bonus this year to afford it.)

EDIT: 64 girls to run the whaleship?

...Maybe I should just pretend that part of the game doesn’t exist so I don’t go broke.

I do have other 5*s that I got in Premium rolls who aren’t worthy enough to make the final cut of my four teams, and I guess I could run with 4*s and 3*s too.

But knowing me I’ll soon want all 64 to be my 64 favorite 6* and 5* girls.

That’s going to take a ton of tickets...

condu
01-26-2018, 01:26 PM
Coincidentally, the one girl who hasn’t been released yet that I really want as my 3rd 6* for my second squad?

...Waterlily Bride.

In related news, I recently checked my bank account and realized I ‘accidentally’ spent over $260 over the past 90 days since joining FKG.

It was all piecemeal, started with a few bucks on the Black Friday deals for Madonna and Cactace and went downhill from there.

I guess I can no longer call myself a ‘responsible’ whale just because I avoided the most expensive 6* one-use Gacha...

...It took $260 just to get my Top 20 set and I have a feeling I’ll eventually invest more into extra versions of characters I like (Ardisia Bride, Cactace Bride, and how the heck does Madonna not have fifty alternate outfits already) or new characters for the Whale rides.

Yikes.

(At least I got enough of a bonus this year to afford it.)

EDIT: 64 girls to run the whaleship?

...Maybe I should just pretend that part of the game doesn’t exist so I don’t go broke.

I do have other 5*s that I got in Premium rolls who aren’t worthy enough to make the final cut of my four teams, and I guess I could run with 4*s and 3*s too.

But knowing me I’ll soon want all 64 to be my 64 favorite 6* and 5* girls.

That’s going to take a ton of tickets...

Same here :) But with a slightly difference. I like girls with more outfits so they must be bloomable. And they must be 6* because i don't want lower tier ones.I already got my fav waifus (Sakura, Saffron and of course, lovely Nerine). With the end of the month ticket i'll get Cherry, so my bloomable girls will be finished.

Until they release another one, i'll get easily another ticket for a sweet price (i hope so NUTAKU!!!, love ya <3) and that will be, i dunno, in a month?

So i know the feeling when you're spending way too much on waifus, but just relax and organize it yourself.
Some spend 100$ per month or more just for smoking or drinking. I don't mind if i spend 20$-40$ per month for a game that i like :) After all, 40$ are like 2 meals in a restaurant which you can pass.

Also, 64 characters for whale? Is that a thing on DMM? It will be so sweet if possible.

kabosu
01-26-2018, 02:31 PM

...Waterlily Bride.

Waterlily Bride is so beautiful!!! The most beautiful bride character imo
She is a 6* so you'll probably be paying for her when she is finally in the game rip but she won't be coming for a long time

I avoid paying for gacha games unless it's a good £5 deal and got Madonna, Apple of Sodom and Victoria bride this way but it's not surprising that you've paid to get the characters you like I mean I've gotten a lot characters from the gacha but very little I consider personal faves. I do have super pretty or great stat characters tho so I'm not complaining just that it would be great to get more faves (Wax Vine Christmas pls come to me)

Also I have Cactace Bride and she is so cute! I wish we had more bride versions of characters as the wedding outfits look pretty! Also while I adore Victoria Bride appearance I'm a bit bitter than it isn't a wedding dress maybe when she gets a bloom appearance it will be one

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 06:37 PM
Is the purple bloom dragon mission broken, or am I just suffering from really bad luck? I must've played the 80 stamina mission six or seven times today and it hasn't dropped a single level 100 dragon for me. I get plenty of fancy chests, but they all turn into level 20 dragons.

Drip
01-26-2018, 06:42 PM
Is the purple bloom dragon mission broken, or am I just suffering from really bad luck? I must've played the 80 stamina mission six or seven times today and it hasn't dropped a single level 100 dragon for me. I get plenty of fancy chests, but they all turn into level 20 dragons.
It's really random. I ran it one time just for the daily mission and got two which I don't really need anytime soon.

durrem
01-26-2018, 08:55 PM
If you can run any whale ship at all, it is way more efficient to get dragons there.

Taon
01-26-2018, 08:58 PM
If you can run any whale ship at all, it is way more efficient to get dragons there.

While true, sadly, whaleship is unavailable right now.

FriendlyFacez
01-26-2018, 11:38 PM
While true, sadly, whaleship is unavailable right now.

How exactly does the whaleship work, anyway? If I send forty characters out on the whaleship, are the characters on my four 'regular' teams unavailable to join in?

fghk0
01-27-2018, 12:01 AM
It is separate. :grin:

Taon
01-27-2018, 12:23 AM
How exactly does the whaleship work, anyway? If I send forty characters out on the whaleship, are the characters on my four 'regular' teams unavailable to join in?

As fghk0 noted, the crew/squad rosters are separate; you can assemble whaleship crews with all of your normal mission squad members. Whaleship is essentially just another type of mission; you actively run each map as you would any other kind of mission. The only difference is that mob levels are higher, and there's a mechanic that uses the aggregate TP of all 8 squads to power the whaleship itself (which acts as simply one single unit- the whaleship maps are entirely single lane) in order to attack a super-boss pest (the Ancient Pest).

AgentFakku
01-27-2018, 06:15 PM
finally bloom Edelweiss
8967 - now I have 3 Blooms in my whole army - progress!!!!
hmm, prefer her old looks LOL

I don't need to farm Dragons anymore - got too much

kabosu
01-28-2018, 07:08 AM
Finally maxed out my wife!

sniddy
01-28-2018, 05:14 PM
Finally maxed out my wife!

Now to amp her

kabosu
01-28-2018, 06:46 PM
What is the max stats for the amps?

Drip
01-28-2018, 07:12 PM
+3,000 HP, +1,000 ATK and +400 DEF

kabosu
01-28-2018, 08:04 PM
+510
+200
+72
Still a while away from getting her to full max stat then... Need to do the second affection for her too and many other characters

Drip
01-30-2018, 04:30 AM
Maintenance at 12:00 (UTC), Phase 2, New Whale stages (or hit type 6-9 again?) and Campaign 20 (10 more FG to farm).

hypo
01-30-2018, 12:40 PM
Maintenance at 12:00 (UTC), Phase 2, New Whale stages (or hit type 6-9 again?) and Campaign 20 (10 more FG to farm).

nope, no new whale stages

kabosu
01-30-2018, 01:19 PM
Who is the strongest 5*?
I'm sorting out equipment so I was looking at the max stats and apparently Night Phlox max ATK stat is 7024 which is better than some max 6* so is there someone with a higher ATK stat than her?

hypo
01-30-2018, 01:54 PM
Bloomed Oncidium with max 2nd affection gets 7156 Atk

FriendlyFacez
01-30-2018, 02:18 PM
1) What’s the minimum combined STR value for the Whaleship that I should roll with before starting whale missions? I want to know whether my current party’s strong enough for it.

2) Do the whale missions cost stamina to run?

3) Who’s the better 5* to choose for the ticket, Oxalis or Oxalis Festival? The original Oxalis’ sprite is better but Oxalis Festival’s evolved art is great.

Are there particular Hit (blue / blunt) 5* characters worth considering over Oxalis? I dislike many of the 6* blunt options aside from Cactace and Pumpkin, so I’ll need a 5* to round out the crew. Was debating Ivy earlier...

hypo
01-30-2018, 02:27 PM
1) What’s the minimum combined STR value for the Whaleship that I should roll with before starting whale missions? I want to know whether my current party’s strong enough for it.

3) Who’s the better 5* to choose for the ticket, Oxalis or Oxalis Festival? The original Oxalis’ sprite is better but Oxalis Festival’s evolved art is great.

Are there particular Hit (blue / blunt) 5* characters worth considering over Oxalis? I dislike many of the 6* blunt options aside from Cactace and Pumpkin, so I’ll need a 5* to round out the crew. Was debating Ivy earlier...

1. Total power needed (recommended) is in the mission description, but you can find it there: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Whale-Airship

2. Yes, same as above (description and link)

3. Sorry, don't know enough about her

kabosu
01-30-2018, 02:40 PM

Normal Oxalis has a better ATK stat but if that doesn't bother you just choose either based on which art/skills you prefer
They both do have a bloom version in the jpn one so you can pick on which bloom you like too

phob
01-30-2018, 02:45 PM

5* Peach is the most powerful hit and Cymbidium is the best hit and also the best 5* in the game. Oncidium is 2nd best imho. Both are critical to have.

FriendlyFacez
01-30-2018, 03:25 PM
Eh, I know there’s a hardcore min / max style of player who’d choose the best possible stats to run with but I’ll always stick with character designs I really like, and unfortunately Peach and Cymbidium really aren’t my type. Probably just going to grab Oxalis cuz she’s cute.

Definitely going Saffron over Hollyhock just because Saffron has a bloomed form though (I don’t even think Hollyhock has one in Japan yet?) so I’m willing to make some compromises sometimes.

In general, does it make more sense to prioritize running whaleship missions over finishing events, or vice-versa? Like, should I invest stamina into the whaleship as soon as I can, or should I prioritize getting everything I want out of the gacha rolls for the event first?

Also, why are so many of the best girls in FKG Pierce? Blunt in particular is just so lacking by comparison. Meanwhile like, half my top twenty’s lineup would all be pierce if I just chose the best character designs regardless of weapon type.

Edit: Looks like regular Oxalis has the better bloomed form ability, that might sway me.
It’s too bad her bloomed art is a rare case of taking a step backwards in quality.

phob
01-30-2018, 03:52 PM
Eh, I know there’s a hardcore min / max style of player who’d choose the best possible stats to run with but I’ll always stick with character designs I really like, and unfortunately Peach and Cymbidium really aren’t my type. Probably just going to grab Oxalis cuz she’s cute.

Definitely going Saffron over Hollyhock just because Saffron has a bloomed form though (I don’t even think Hollyhock has one in Japan yet?) so I’m willing to make some compromises sometimes.

In general, does it make more sense to prioritize running whaleship missions over finishing events, or vice-versa? Like, should I invest stamina into the whaleship as soon as I can, or should I prioritize getting everything I want out of the gacha rolls for the event first?

Also, why are so many of the best girls in FKG Pierce? Blunt in particular is just so lacking by comparison. Meanwhile like, half my top twenty’s lineup would all be pierce if I just chose the best character designs regardless of weapon type.

Edit: Looks like regular Oxalis has the better bloomed form ability, that might sway me.
It’s too bad her bloomed art is a rare case of taking a step backwards in quality.

You cant go wrong with Saffron. Evades and Counters. Defensive Goddess. Awesome.

Take a look at Cyrtanthus. She is another 5* hit I frequently use. Good on RB for 30% boost.

kabosu
01-30-2018, 03:55 PM
Imo I'd say prioritize the whaleship over this event because of how annoying gacha events are as you can use 6000 event currency and still not get anything good
I focused on the whaleship as soon as I got all the equipment for the event

Zandel
01-30-2018, 04:43 PM

Must be you, I have a fairly even spread with Magic having the most girls that I like and Slice coming in second.

FriendlyFacez
01-30-2018, 05:11 PM
Okay, I’ve narrowed it down to three 5* Blunt candidates with appearances I like who aren’t event characters. (Far too many of them are event characters.)

...Aster, Lady’s Sorrel, Oxalis. One of those three should work. Which one will win out, I wonder.

Drip
01-30-2018, 05:43 PM
Whaleship not only yields whaleship medals, but also Manyus and occasionally Ampies. And, there's a problem with that. Using those Manyus costs a ton of coins. And the best way to get lots of coins on a daily basis just happens to be.. running the final event mission.
So, my suggestion: do event missions at least often enough to clear your daily (event) quests, so that's ?-1 and ?-2 one time each, ?-3 twice, and ?-4 three times. With the remainder: whale away if you want. And if your maximum stamina happens to be over 300, then do consider using an FG in case you run out of it.

Another thing to consider: how are you doing in the jewelry department? Are all the girls in your main unit(s) equiped with the best jewelry you can get, barring whale missions, or not? If you're still using lots of bronze necklaces and bracelets, then I'd definitely get the event equipment first. Events give you 4 pieces of good equipment for a girl in just 2 weeks. Whaleship gives 1 piece of awesome equipment which still isn't as awesome as a whole set of event equipment combined every other week (that is, if you didn't get any whale equipment yet, if you already collected the previous pieces, then it's one piece of awesome equipment every fourth week).

FriendlyFacez
01-30-2018, 06:09 PM
...It's fascinating to me that I've spent over $250 in three months, am slamming through the expert level event missions without a sweat, got nine 6* units along with nearly twenty non-event 5* units, nearly thirty total evolved units...and I still am about 50,000 power less than the total recommended STR I need to run a whaleship in the first mission.

Yeeesh it's gonna be a grind.

Taon
01-30-2018, 07:23 PM
...It's fascinating to me that I've spent over $250 in three months, am slamming through the expert level event missions without a sweat, got nine 6* units along with nearly twenty non-event 5* units, nearly thirty total evolved units...and I still am about 50,000 power less than the total recommended STR I need to run a whaleship in the first mission.

Yeeesh it's gonna be a grind.

50k under the recommended TP is doable if you're able to field a roster to exploit the damage type (16/40 girls of the respective damage type) and with a decent helper. If you haven't done so, give it a try.

FriendlyFacez
01-30-2018, 08:18 PM
50k under the recommended TP is doable if you're able to field a roster to exploit the damage type (16/40 girls of the respective damage type) and with a decent helper. If you haven't done so, give it a try.

I'll give it a whirl tomorrow and we'll see what happens. I'm confident my top 3-4 teams can clear their portions of it all but the 'lesser' teams will definitely struggle.

Coincidentally I've actually swung all the way into Aster's camp for my Blunt 5* roll. I still really do like Oxalis, though. I will keep going back and forth on this. Maybe I'll just wait until we get the free Facebook FG and waste an 11-premium roll to see if I can get lucky and get one of them by random chance, because wasting FG is clearly the way to go.

Do any of the wikis for FKG talk about who the VAs for the girls are? I have this weird OCD-esque issue where I've noticed a few of the girls seem to have the same VA and I don't want two characters with the same VA on the same squad.

(This must be why I love Anemone)

Edit: Wait, wait. What about Heather? That 1.2x skill activation ability for a 5* is pretty exquisite compared to the others on my list.

Unregistered
01-30-2018, 08:40 PM
Getting ready for the bonus FKG. Choosing Wax Vine because, electric chainsaw!

a tiny spider
01-30-2018, 09:50 PM
Edit: Wait, wait. What about Heather? That 1.2x skill activation ability for a 5* is pretty exquisite compared to the others on my list.

I have Heather in my helper squad and she's quite solid. She's basically hit type's Aloe and she gets a pretty respectable affection boost. Unfortunately I doubt either Heather or Aster will get a Bloomed form on Nutaku in our lifetimes. Oxalis... should. Gardenia is another one to look at if you want a hit type.

I have and like is Lagurus (Halloween) but her wikia entry looks like a downgrade of the Nutaku version? So she may be in for a nerf.

Taon
01-30-2018, 11:05 PM
Do any of the wikis for FKG talk about who the VAs for the girls are? I have this weird OCD-esque issue where I've noticed a few of the girls seem to have the same VA and I don't want two characters with the same VA on the same squad.

I've not found any info on the FK's respective VAs; I'd love to know who Victoria's VA is because that woman sounds like sex on silk.

FriendlyFacez
01-30-2018, 11:29 PM
...Yeah, I deifnitely agree, Taon. I have Victoria Bride lead my A-team (even though Madonna's my second-in-command) just so I can keep hearing that voice of hers. She was also one of only two rainbows I've naturally rolled in 11-premium gachas -- and my first rainbow -- so she'll always have a place in my heart.

Ardisia's voice is just as awesome in my book; it's really the only reason why I chose her to join the team. She doesn't look bad or anything, but her voice really sells her character.

I have Heather in my helper squad and she's quite solid. She's basically hit type's Aloe and she gets a pretty respectable affection boost. Unfortunately I doubt either Heather or Aster will get a Bloomed form on Nutaku in our lifetimes. Oxalis... should. Gardenia is another one to look at if you want a hit type.

I have and like is Lagurus (Halloween) but her wikia entry looks like a downgrade of the Nutaku version? So she may be in for a nerf.

Is Nutaku that far behind on bloomed forms?
Given the amount of money I've spent in the last couple months I'd hope they'd invest some time into catching up.

I'll probably get either Heather / Aster or Heather / Oxalis eventually. I organize my three secondary squads based on seasons, so Heather's a good Winter option while I get a Summer vibe from Aster and Oxalis. It probably will be Oxalis though I am quite fond of Aster's voice and design. I'd like to bloom one of them eventually.

It's funny, earlier I was bemoaning the lack of decent Blunt options and now I'm torn between three solid choices. Really, there's a lot of good ones if you dig for them, I've found. It's just a time consuming hassle going through each individual profile to find the diamonds in the rough.

I actually have Lagurus (Halloween) and was considering her for my Autumn Squad, but Pumpkin fills the blunt role well and I have to fit Veronica, Nigella, Creeping Smartweed and Saffron (she fits perfectly; the flower blooms in mid-autumn!) onto that team. Sorry, Lagurus, you didn't make the cut.

Summer is definitely Epidendrum (swimsuit), Chocolate Cosmos (swimsuit), Acacia and Rose, but Rose is really just filling in until Waterlily Bride becomes available. One spot left. No blunt / hit characters so far.
Winter is definitely Lycoris Miko, Snowdrop, Fir, and Justicia. One spot left. No blunt / hit options so far. I did think about Ivy. She fits the theme, but I'm just not that excited for her.
I'm probably putting Liriope on one of the two teams but I just feel there's a serious lack of blunt hitters on my squad.

My main (spring?) team is Victoria Bride, Madonna, Ardisia, Anemone and Cactace. There's no seasonal correlation really, they're just my favorites and pack quite a punch as a team in that order.

The rules I'm enforcing for absolutely no reason whatsoever include: No clones / duplicates (I want Ardisia Bride, Cactace Bride and regular Victoria, but they can only join whale missions), I'm aiming for a 4/3/2/2 distribution of 6*s, no event 5*s, nothing lower than a 5*, and I'm trying to avoid casting the same VA more than once on the same team. I am sufficiently obsessive to force myself to adhere to these rules.

I have wasted far too many hours of the past several months wrestling over these teams and getting them 'perfect.' And it still isn't perfect. Ah, well.

Evidently, waifus are serious business.

I am envious of the past version of me who had just joined this forum and who initially posted a bunch of "I'm just enjoying this casually, I'd never be a whale with this game, I'll just accept whatever I get from gacha rolls" posts.

wolf
01-31-2018, 01:24 AM
...Yeah, I deifnitely agree, Taon. I have Victoria Bride lead my A-team (even though Madonna's my second-in-command) just so I can keep hearing that voice of hers. She was also one of only two rainbows I've naturally rolled in 11-premium gachas -- and my first rainbow -- so she'll always have a place in my heart.

Ardisia's voice is just as awesome in my book; it's really the only reason why I chose her to join the team. She doesn't look bad or anything, but her voice really sells her character.

Is Nutaku that far behind on bloomed forms?
Given the amount of money I've spent in the last couple months I'd hope they'd invest some time into catching up.

I'll probably get either Heather / Aster or Heather / Oxalis eventually. I organize my three secondary squads based on seasons, so Heather's a good Winter option while I get a Summer vibe from Aster and Oxalis. It probably will be Oxalis though I am quite fond of Aster's voice and design. I'd like to bloom one of them eventually.

It's funny, earlier I was bemoaning the lack of decent Blunt options and now I'm torn between three solid choices. Really, there's a lot of good ones if you dig for them, I've found. It's just a time consuming hassle going through each individual profile to find the diamonds in the rough.

I actually have Lagurus (Halloween) and was considering her for my Autumn Squad, but Pumpkin fills the blunt role well and I have to fit Veronica, Nigella, Creeping Smartweed and Saffron (she fits perfectly; the flower blooms in mid-autumn!) onto that team. Sorry, Lagurus, you didn't make the cut.

Summer is definitely Epidendrum (swimsuit), Chocolate Cosmos (swimsuit), Acacia and Rose, but Rose is really just filling in until Waterlily Bride becomes available. One spot left. No blunt / hit characters so far.
Winter is definitely Lycoris Miko, Snowdrop, Fir, and Justicia. One spot left. No blunt / hit options so far. I did think about Ivy. She fits the theme, but I'm just not that excited for her.
I'm probably putting Liriope on one of the two teams but I just feel there's a serious lack of blunt hitters on my squad.

My main (spring?) team is Victoria Bride, Madonna, Ardisia, Anemone and Cactace. There's no seasonal correlation really, they're just my favorites and pack quite a punch as a team in that order.

The rules I'm enforcing for absolutely no reason whatsoever include: No clones / duplicates (I want Ardisia Bride, Cactace Bride and regular Victoria, but they can only join whale missions), I'm aiming for a 4/3/2/2 distribution of 6*s, no event 5*s, nothing lower than a 5*, and I'm trying to avoid casting the same VA more than once on the same team. I am sufficiently obsessive to force myself to adhere to these rules.

I have wasted far too many hours of the past several months wrestling over these teams and getting them 'perfect.' And it still isn't perfect. Ah, well.

Evidently, waifus are serious business.

I am envious of the past version of me who had just joined this forum and who initially posted a bunch of "I'm just enjoying this casually, I'd never be a whale with this game, I'll just accept whatever I get from gacha rolls" posts.

just to let you know heather is an event girl so she will have a reissue quest eventually, also yes Anemone relates to me as well that is why i love her and like kuudere's so yeah double +

FriendlyFacez
01-31-2018, 02:02 AM
just to let you know heather is an event girl so she will have a reissue quest eventually, also yes Anemone relates to me as well that is why i love her and like kuudere's so yeah double +

Really? According to the Wiki another character named Artemisia was the event 5* when Heather was introduced.

smr
01-31-2018, 02:28 AM

pretty funny visual bug I saw today haha

kabosu
01-31-2018, 06:59 AM
She's here!

Myrdin
01-31-2018, 08:29 AM
So how did everyone use their ticket ?

Personally this was pretty dope move from Nutaku and does shine good light on them, helping aleviate some of their former fuck ups a bit.
The Dressbloom was the winner for me personaly, since they no longer do the 40 FG - Dressbloom thing in exchange shop. Thats 3rd slot for Mei :3

As for the ticket, since I have a sever lack of Blunt type 6* I went with Viola (Yukata), not the choice I would go for, but she will be replacing Oxydendrum so that ability was a must, as such she was the best out of the options I was left with I guess.
Still a free 6* and a Skill/Dressbloom, plus the Fgems. Very nice and as said before - credits where credits due.
No idea why they (Nutaku) decided just suddenly to become this generous, maybe someone in the FKG team leadership changed or something, but I will say, good job and thank you.

Taon
01-31-2018, 09:02 AM

Are you possibly confusing her with Alyssum? Heather was definitely not an event girl.

kabosu
01-31-2018, 09:30 AM
9036 Lyocris (Miko) is one of the few characters I can actually find full rips of her animation and she is so cute
Most of them I can't put here tho as they go over the gif size limit

antonn
01-31-2018, 09:41 AM
She's here!
+1 RIP the 300gems I used to try and get her.

Heather is most definitely not an event girl. I used my black friday ticket to get her, because she has the +skill use ability and I liked her voice.

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 10:12 AM
Is there going to be a new set of blooms tomorrow? Might wanna wait and see before using the ticket.

kabosu
01-31-2018, 10:51 AM
This is probably the quickest I've ever evolved a character
Still have all my red mayu saved but not enough dragons so Waterlily will have to wait a few days to get evolved

hypo
01-31-2018, 11:32 AM
Dammit, this 6* ticket came quicker than I thought.

Now I don't know who to pick, I already have
Kerria and Fritillaria
Cherry and Flowering Peach (and Alstroe Maria, but well...)
Saffron
Helenium and Mimosa

So I would go for a pierce type, but are there Pierce heavy hitters like Kerria?

edit: just saw Sakura infos, now I'm not so sure about pierce ^^

wolf
01-31-2018, 12:26 PM
yeah idk why i was thinking heather was an event girl i had to double check to see if i had her with 4 equip slots just to be sure and yeah she is not an event girl sorry xD

on another note for the 6* ticket i got Ivy, (finally) she will go good with my counter squad.

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 12:26 PM

Kerria and Fritillaria
Saffron
Helenium and Mimosa

So I would go for a pierce type, but are there Pierce heavy hitters like Kerria?

Ionocidium is a pierce type, very beautiful and sexy and hits pretty hard when her skill procs xD

FriendlyFacez
01-31-2018, 12:57 PM

Dunno if you're into adorable purple-haired OCD kuuderes with unexpectedly romantic H-scenes, but if you are, Anemone has you covered. Slightly lower stats (you'll need to boost her STR a bit) but she hits like a truck and can spread damage out to multiple enemies, or hit the same enemy 3.5 times in succession, making her equally well equipped to handle both mobs and bosses. She also gives +15% defense and can counter every hit landed on her.

As for me, I went Saffron for my tenth 6* but would've gone Lycoris Miko if I hadn't already gotten her via the previous one-time gacha.

Sakura is one of those characters I'll never understand others' appreciation for, along with Black Baccara, the lolis and a few others who just aren't my type.

Kerria's a remaining 6* I'd really like to grab for one of my four squads.

hypo
01-31-2018, 01:49 PM
Dunno if you're into adorable purple-haired OCD kuuderes with unexpectedly romantic H-scenes, but if you are, Anemone has you covered. Slightly lower stats (you'll need to boost her STR a bit) but she hits like a truck and can spread damage out to multiple enemies, or hit the same enemy 3.5 times in succession, making her equally well equipped to handle both mobs and bosses. She also gives +15% defense and can counter every hit landed on her.

Well, I'm sold.

(and I like her attack animation)

A Time to Screw
01-31-2018, 02:46 PM
No blooms this week either I guess.

a tiny spider
01-31-2018, 02:47 PM
Well, I'm sold.
Hollyhock also looks like a good choice.

We have until Feb 8 to use these tickets? If I somehow get 26 more gems before then I could roll twice on the microscopic chance of pulling the one I'd otherwise have used the ticket for.

phob
01-31-2018, 02:49 PM
No blooms this week either I guess.

Hopefully we will get new blooms. We will find out tomorrow.

hypo
01-31-2018, 03:19 PM
With the recent income of FG, I tried my luck on the priority gacha.

Not really priority girls, but I'm happy with the result.

Finally Gardenia !!

Zandel
01-31-2018, 03:58 PM

Kerria and Fritillaria
Saffron
Helenium and Mimosa

You said Pierce who hits hard right? Well other than Anemone who was mentioned, Mei Plumblossem had her stats buffed at the same time as Sakura and has a 3.8x single target skill to go with her high 7.5k ATK.

Myrdin
01-31-2018, 04:06 PM
You said Pierce who hits hard right? Well other than Anemone who was mentioned, Mei Plumblossem had her stats buffed at the same time as Sakura and has a 3.8x single target skill to go with her high 7.5k ATK.

In DMM she has 5.2x damage multiplier which is the highest Skill damage multiplier in the game, before any passive abilities or power ups are accounted for.
Her dream was to become stronger than Sakura, and after blooming, with this high of a skill damage, she finally managed to do so.

AgentFakku
01-31-2018, 05:10 PM
https://imgur.com/a/EXbFz

shit, a Rainbow Dressbloom and Skillbloom + ton of FG

question is who do I give my Rainbow Dressbloom? Im trying to maintain a bubble gum rainbow signature team but somehow Kerria is my 2nd strongest chick - fuck me why did I ampy her back then

Mei is too weak. Have to look at Dianthus and Flowering Peach's max stats = hopefully, one of 'em beats Kerria

I have to abandon Mei

Ampchan
01-31-2018, 10:02 PM
For all those worried...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/408471829473394688/unknown.png

smr
02-01-2018, 12:36 AM
for those wondering what kind of 5 star ticket we get on the tenth day of Nutaku's 3rd Anniversary, its a 5 star special ticket so you can pick whoever you want until February 8th. We should be getting the 6 star ticket from the Facebook thingy sometime tomorrow or next tuesday

hypo
02-01-2018, 01:00 AM
for those wondering what kind of 5 star ticket we get on the tenth day of Nutaku's 3rd Anniversary, its a 5 star special ticket so you can pick whoever you want until February 8th. We should be getting the 6 star ticket from the Facebook thingy sometime tomorrow or next tuesday

We already received the 6* ticket yesterday...

smr
02-01-2018, 02:24 AM

it'd be nice if they gave some sort of message or a confirmation screen that doesnt disappear after 3 seconds when logging in but thats the translation team for you I guess

time for a new video yay

kabosu
02-01-2018, 06:25 AM
Just out of curiosity what do you guys do with event girls?
I just sell any I don't like appearance or personality wise

Drip
02-01-2018, 06:48 AM
I'm going for a complete pokedex with high quality samples of each species. Though I don't collect em in male/female pairs here. :D

phob
02-01-2018, 08:28 AM

Turned them into bond crystals for the most part.

Captain Alvord
02-01-2018, 09:20 AM
I'm going for a complete pokedex with high quality samples of each species. Though I don't collect em in male/female pairs here. :D

Same here! Plus I'm at the point where I am starting on whale ship and the location based missions, so those event girls come in handy to fill out those teams.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 09:47 AM
Is there any projected end time for maintenance?

Largepotato
02-01-2018, 10:32 AM
Is there any projected end time for maintenance?

Probably 5 minutes after I go sleep.

Taon
02-01-2018, 10:41 AM

I keep one 5/4 copy of each girl, and run their reissues to sell the dupes for bond crystals. I don't really use most of the event girls aside from Nation-specific maps, the few exceptions are the quite powerful ones such as Lavender and Edelweiss for whaleship.

kabosu
02-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Finally got her! Thank you ticket!

And 2nd H is in the game now I guess that's why this maintenance took around 5 hours

hypo
02-01-2018, 11:37 AM
And 2nd H is in the game now I guess that's why this maintenance took around 5 hours

For which units? I only saw Oncidium and Edelweiss?

kabosu
02-01-2018, 11:52 AM
For which units? I only saw Oncidium and Edelweiss?
For all bloom characters I think
I only have my rainbows and Madonna at 200% affection and Nerine 2nd H scene is available

FriendlyFacez
02-01-2018, 01:29 PM
On the bright side: Saffron character quest just in time as I just chose her with the 6* ticket.

On the not-so-bright side: Why are you lagging so far behind with Blooms still, Nutaku?

kabosu
02-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Pls give us more blooms nutaku

Also on the note of quests does anyone have a list of all the character quests on dmm? Can't find one and wanna know which characters I can look forward to

twilightdream
02-01-2018, 01:41 PM
On DMM CQS come along with charecter.
All charecter from ★2 - ★6 have their own CQS.
So you can use DMM FKG charecter list for CQS list.

kabosu
02-01-2018, 02:33 PM
God I thought blooms were taking long to be put into the game but I'm going to be dead before I see all the CQS

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 02:45 PM
God I thought blooms were taking long to be put into the game but I'm going to be dead before I see all the CQS

That's before learning that blooms are supposed to come with a 4th CQ.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 04:57 PM

go-go-lichdome.

MachThreeSlug
02-01-2018, 06:53 PM
Shit. I missed the 5* ticket.

Oh well. It happens like that sometimes.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 11:37 AM
jesus, 20-5 is one troublesome stage to 3star

GeistX
02-02-2018, 11:30 PM
i just started playing on DMM like 2-3 weeks ago. I noticed that there is no "auto-walk" option like nutaku's? In nutaku u can just press start, leave the game, and come back to see its already done. but in DMM, u still have to press walk after a fight. Am i missing something here? :(

twilightdream
02-03-2018, 01:54 AM
On DMM the 'auto-walk' will stop if any of your squad start to fight.
DMM FKG have 'speed-walk' that will help you run through more faster instead.

kabosu
02-03-2018, 05:45 AM
Why does the log in bonus become less and less every time
I just got one for 5 FG and the next time it will be 3 FG
I would of thought the longer you play the better it gets

Myrdin
02-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Why does the log in bonus become less and less every time
I just got one for 5 FG and the next time it will be 3 FG
I would of thought the longer you play the better it gets

One of the mysteries of the universe. Its not like you need "motivation" to play when you reach that stage.
I would say thogh that the "motivation" becomes "appreciation" towards the player - the fact that you are returning to the game daily.
So it becoming less and less is...lame.
...but then again what do I know. It is what it is.

kabosu
02-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Quick question what is the average stat for defense?
Sorting out equipment and a lot of my left over ones are for defense but I've never really paid much attention to defense to know whats consider strong or weak there

a tiny spider
02-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Quick question what is the average stat for defense?
Sorting out equipment and a lot of my left over ones are for defense but I've never really paid much attention to defense to know whats consider strong or weak there

Average isn't going to be a useful metric. I get by with reissue gear and the handful of +10 mid grade rings and bracelets.

http;//flowerknight,wikia,com/wiki/Equipment

kabosu
02-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Average isn't going to be a useful metric. I get by with reissue gear and the handful of +10 mid grade rings and bracelets.

http;//flowerknight,wikia,com/wiki/Equipment

True average isn't a super useful metric but apart from event girls very few of my characters have extra slots besides the occasional dupe gacha pull and I put the first slot as the +1000 attack ring until I can get something better so I was wondering what extra slot characters I might as well put my defense stuff in
Like Kale has 2468 defense and Rosemary has 2222 defense so not sure if it really matters who I put a 800+ defense ring on or if I should put it on a character with lower defense

Zandel
02-03-2018, 06:18 PM
True average isn't a super useful metric but apart from event girls very few of my characters have extra slots besides the occasional dupe gacha pull and I put the first slot as the +1000 attack ring until I can get something better so I was wondering what extra slot characters I might as well put my defense stuff in
Like Kale has 2468 defense and Rosemary has 2222 defense so not sure if it really matters who I put a 800+ defense ring on or if I should put it on a character with lower defense

I find anyone under 2500 defence should have a defence item over an attack one to stay alive longer. Some girls have terrible defence and tend to die quick if they get hit, Flowering Peach for example. The other option is to ignore defence as a stat and go full attack, if the enemy is dead they do no damage anyway.

Defence IS really important for whale ship tho, front loading too much attack will get your ship killed at higher levels.

kabosu
02-03-2018, 06:44 PM
I find anyone under 2500 defence should have a defence item over an attack one to stay alive longer. Some girls have terrible defence and tend to die quick if they get hit, Flowering Peach for example. The other option is to ignore defence as a stat and go full attack, if the enemy is dead they do no damage anyway.

Defence IS really important for whale ship tho, front loading too much attack will get your ship killed at higher levels.
Just checked HBC and my weakest max is going to be Setaria at 1990 so say hello to your new 800+ defense Setaria
I've played FKG for ages but haven't been able to do much due to my old laptop being bad so whale ship is still far away from me being able to properly do but I'll keep in mind to sort out defense for when I do it thanks!

Also on a different subject I tested this out and every single fight Victoria (Bride) special attack always activates for the first attack is there a reason for that or is this just a bug/god like luck

Peach692
02-03-2018, 08:19 PM
Hey guys! Sorry to intrude, but I was away from DMM for a while and just came back. I was trying the new nico nico missions and I noticed the last boss has a buff that turns his life bar red. I've never seen that one before, can anyone tell me what exactly that is? (I can't read japanese)

Myrdin
02-04-2018, 03:48 AM
Hey guys! Sorry to intrude, but I was away from DMM for a while and just came back. I was trying the new nico nico missions and I noticed the last boss has a buff that turns his life bar red. I've never seen that one before, can anyone tell me what exactly that is? (I can't read japanese)

Yo. You might wanna write that here: https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/
After all this time DMM as a whole has got its own small forum part.

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 05:04 AM
I need a suggestion which 6star girl I should get. I already have Flowering peach, christas rose and scotchbroom.
Also, are there only 3 girls with a second evolution? Thanks.

Drip
02-04-2018, 09:13 AM
I need a suggestion which 6star girl I should get. I already have Flowering peach, christas rose and scotchbroom.
4 6* girls and 5 5* girls: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Bloomable-Units
I think a new one should appear this week, but not entirely sure.

phob
02-04-2018, 11:11 AM

If you go non bloomed, Ghost Weed should be blooming relatively soon and would be great with your bloomed Scotch Broom

Peach692
02-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Yo. You might wanna write that here: https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/
After all this time DMM as a whole has got its own small forum part.

Oooohhh I see! So that's why I couldn't find the DMM thread! haha
I was in fact aware there was one and I looked for it, but I couldn't find it :(
Thanks for the info ^^

kabosu
02-04-2018, 01:32 PM
I just got a FG from gathering I didn't know that was possible

wbread
02-04-2018, 02:09 PM
I just got a FG from gathering I didn't know that was possible
ya, shit happen
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/180203/8YNIC03kwi.jpg

antonn
02-04-2018, 03:13 PM
For your whaleship helper team, does the make up of the group matter or just highest total power?

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Only stats matter for the most part. Chocolate(for deck team), solar nodes and solar gauge fillers apply, but're not worth gimping the numbers for.

Zandel
02-04-2018, 03:53 PM
For your whaleship helper team, does the make up of the group matter or just highest total power?

Be aware that at later Whale Ship missions Total power is not the only thing to consider, High TP is good but sometimes late it's worth lowering your TP to get higher total Defence. Generally that's only when you start losing / coming real close to losing your ship tho. Equipment on ALL girls in the Ship is a MUST as well.

Drip
02-04-2018, 03:54 PM
If you already optimized your whaleship for the weakness-type, then it doen't matter much.
There are some girls you might find preferable for helper teams though, if you didn't include them yourself yet:

-Mei Plumblossom and Cattleya. Having both these girls in any squad(s) on your ship, including the helper squad, means you can start the map with a full solar blast bar. So if you don't have either or both, then it will really help if the helper squad does. Either of these girls twice instead of each girl once works as well, so if you happen to have Cattleya for example, then a helper with either Cattleya or Mei Plumblossom will increase the solar bar to 100% at the start.

-Chocolate Cosmos, Chocolate Cosmos (Swimsuit) or Lantana. The healing panels these girls add, are added on the whaleship map as well. I remember someone confirming they actually worked as well, but I forgot whether they healed the whaleship or the boarding unit. This ability is NOT additive, so you don't need more than one of these girls for this purpose.

-Strawberry Candle or Nigella . The panels for a 50% Solar Bar increase from these girls definitely works. Similar to the healing panels from the previous girls, this ability is not additive, so you don't need more than one of either of these girls.

The Healing Panels and the Solar Panels are also not entirely compatible. When there are plenty empty panels on a map, there's usually no problem. But when there are only few empty panels for these effects, then you may end up with only one of either sets, because they all got randomly assigned to the same panels, which results in one type getting dropped. So if you want to include these panels, pick your preferred type and simply don't include a girl who spawns the other type.

It's probably easiest to include the girls with desirable effects you want into your own squads, so you really only have to look at the team power of your helpersquad, and don't need to worry about its team composition.

I didn't notice any other girl abilities having effect on the whale maps. Including Cactace or Peach doesn't increase the amount of solar gems you get in ship combat. Including girls with a trigger bonus won't increase the chance for your ship to make a special attack. Making Solar Blasts doesn't increase the ATK of your whaleship if you have Dogwood, Leucocoryne, Madonna or Ginkgo on board. Etcetera.

Taon
02-04-2018, 05:03 PM
I remember someone confirming they actually worked as well, but I forgot whether they healed the whaleship or the boarding unit. This ability is NOT additive, so you don't need more than one of these girls for this purpose.

Only the girls get healed, not the whaleship.

GeistX
02-05-2018, 05:08 AM
is it just me that feels nutaku's version game client is laggier/less responsive compared to DMM's?

twilightdream
02-05-2018, 10:59 AM
is it just me that feels nutaku's version game client is laggier/less responsive compared to DMM's?

Nutaku FKG become laggy & slow response after megaupdate during March 2017.

kabosu
02-05-2018, 01:47 PM
What exactly do the potted plants do in the garden?

hypo
02-05-2018, 02:19 PM

Every 4 hours, they each summon a pest you can add to your album, and you get some gold/stamina (low)

kabosu
02-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Every 4 hours, they each summon a pest you can add to your album, and you get some gold/stamina (low)

thanks I thought that might be the case but the description for them isn't clear

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 02:53 PM

It is worth doing when you can. Sometimes it will put out 10000 coins or 20 stam boost usually less than that though.

sniddy
02-05-2018, 04:00 PM
They'll pay for themselves REALLY quickly - seriously if you don't have them that's the 1st thing you need to buy

kabosu
02-06-2018, 07:15 AM
Why is she so cute
Can we get rid of the normal outfit and make her permanently look like this

kabosu
02-06-2018, 09:00 AM
Is anyone's intro with the new event girl bugged?
I just got her but her intro didn't play not even when I go into the collection and click intro

Edit: her H scene doesn't seem to be there either

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Is anyone's intro with the new event girl bugged?
I just got her but her intro didn't play not even when I go into the collection and click intro

no translation on whole event yet. including her h-scene. which made me lol like a mofo thinking she some kinda genderbent gordon freeman getting rammed.

paraphin
02-06-2018, 11:17 AM
wich girl should we bet on?

antonn
02-06-2018, 11:26 AM
wich girl should we bet on?

Looks like whoever is x20 on the jp wiki.

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 06:45 PM
Anyone else occasionally getting the wrong seed rewards from raid bosses? Like I just got 126 seeds from participating against a Lv96 Flas Flinde, the same as from a Lv72 Seedy Seed which was killed in the same minute.

FriendlyFacez
02-06-2018, 08:03 PM
I can't believe it's too much to ask Nutaku (or whoever updates this weekly) to actually have the translations for the event content ready to go, especially since they're barely including any other content like Bloomed forms on a reasonably consistent basis.

If there's even a few other people out in the world spending as much money as I've spent on FKG they have enough money to hire a translator for all this.

AgentFakku
02-06-2018, 09:52 PM
holy shit hen did they add potted plants
https://i.imgur.com/NWOoPhIl.jpg
finally, I can harvest pink potions and use those to refill stamina instead of my precious FG which I still use to expand inventory coz we don't have infinite storage

wolf
02-06-2018, 10:20 PM
finally, I can harvest pink potions and use those to refill stamina instead of my precious FG which I still use to expand inventory coz we don't have infinite storage

i think with the last mega update thingy

Drip
02-07-2018, 12:44 AM
I don't think the pink potions have been added yet, though there are references to them all over the place.

condu
02-07-2018, 01:41 PM

Hopefully we get these potions soon enough :)) I feel like these plants been blooming forever and the bugs coming here too. If i had a real garden with 5 potted plants and these bugs running everywhere i would be like Arnold in Terminator :))

Ampchan
02-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Level 151 finally so 15 slots avaliable

Zandel
02-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Level 151 finally so 15 slots avaliable

Nice I was wondering why I didn;t get 50 allies at lvl 150... will have to go farm some XP I guess.

AgentFakku
02-08-2018, 12:37 AM
I'm still not lvl 150 yet, damn

sigh, no pink potions, got excited for no reason LOL

good news - Sakura became my first maxed out gurl 9138