PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

condu
02-08-2018, 05:54 AM
I'm still not lvl 150 yet, damn

sigh, no pink potions, got excited for no reason LOL

good news - Sakura became my first maxed out gurl 9138
)
That's a nice one :D I also almost maxed out my Sakura (waiting for a dressbloom) and then next is Cherry ^^ Too bad i can't show it since it's maintainence

kabosu
02-08-2018, 07:23 AM
New survey is for h-scenes blah I was hoping for bloom stuff

Honestly at this point not sure how anyone else feels but I would be fine with them putting events on hold for a while if it means being able to put more blooms/CSQ into the game

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 08:19 AM

Honestly at this point not sure how anyone else feels but I would be fine with them putting events on hold for a while if it means being able to put more blooms/CSQ into the game

where's the survey located? i can't find it

kabosu
02-08-2018, 08:46 AM
where's the survey located? i can't find it

Click office then the survey will be in the top corner

phob
02-08-2018, 11:47 AM

I will second that!

durrem
02-08-2018, 04:32 PM
I would rather they just put all the girl's bloom stats in the game, without worrying about artwork or 2nd affection scenes. On dmm, you don't need the girl's official bloom to be able to bloom her to level 80 and get the new abilities.

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 04:40 PM
The only difference between Nutaku's blooms and DMM's artless blooms is the portrait. How it still takes more than a month to add three blooms is unfathomable.

AgentFakku
02-08-2018, 05:55 PM
I won't bloom a girl if she ain't got her artwork, same goes on DMM for me (I still use Green Bell and Peach who ain't got their bloom artwork)

as a guy who play Flower Knight Girl or any Nutaku games for the first time, I came in for the Hentai

so I don't mind if they do the 2nd H scenes if they're behind in Bloom or CSQs

condu
02-10-2018, 01:11 PM
I won't bloom a girl if she ain't got her artwork, same goes on DMM for me (I still use Green Bell and Peach who ain't got their bloom artwork)

as a guy who play Flower Knight Girl or any Nutaku games for the first time, I came in for the Hentai

so I don't mind if they do the 2nd H scenes if they're behind in Bloom or CSQs

Know the feeling Hunter, but i like it when i max out that girl, and in 1 month or so, i got a message from Nazuna, that says "Hey, someone wants to talk with you". And in my mind, i'm like, hmm, guess about what right?:)) *Booty time*

AgentFakku
02-10-2018, 01:43 PM
I just chose Southern Cross
https://i.imgur.com/0q9KAJrl.png
was gonna pick Toad Lily but nah LOL

kabosu
02-10-2018, 02:04 PM
I picked Waterlily but Southern Cross is another one of my favourite girls so hoping one or the other will get picked

condu
02-10-2018, 03:48 PM
I picked Waterlily but Southern Cross is another one of my favourite girls so hoping one or the other will get picked

I picked Saffron, just because i have her and want to see all the scenes with her;))
Oh and she's the single 6* girl on the list. So meh

Drip
02-10-2018, 04:05 PM
I picked Saffron, just because i have her and want to see all the scenes with her;))
Oh and she's the single 6* girl on the list. So meh
That last bit might just be why a lot of people will vote for her. I guess some people will always think they get her for free if they "win the vote" or something.
BTW, I picked souther Cross as well, even though I do have Saffron. ^_^

Zandel
02-10-2018, 06:46 PM
That last bit might just be why a lot of people will vote for her. I guess some people will always think they get her for free if they "win the vote" or something.
BTW, I picked souther Cross as well, even though I do have Saffron. ^_^

I picked Setaria.... more cat girl love needed.

wolf
02-10-2018, 11:39 PM
i went with saffron because alot of u (i think) have her, i dun have her tho D:

sniddy
02-11-2018, 05:20 AM
I picked Setaria.... more cat girl love needed.

This will always be my vote too

smr
02-11-2018, 05:26 AM
if a grill gets a bloom without new artwork I'll bloom her anyway since im a statfag.

also dat moment when an "Adventure Sex Game" doesnt really turn me on anymore but an all-ages certain boat daughter game does:

Ampchan
02-11-2018, 11:50 AM
if a grill gets a bloom without new artwork I'll bloom her anyway since im a statfag.
also dat moment when an "Adventure Sex Game" doesnt really turn me on anymore but an all-ages certain boat daughter game does:

To be fair, it is hard to stay interested in a game when the developers are failing to meet deadlines, and when they do, they bug the hell out of the game.

AgentFakku
02-12-2018, 03:08 PM
it's better than what the devs do for Harem Heroes and Brave Girls Raven

we don't get everything but something - yeah, it can be frustrating.

smr
02-13-2018, 12:12 AM
"Missing texts from the Main Event have been added.

12 February 2018

The missing texts from the Main Event "the Selfish Princess and the Dramatist' have just been added. Thanks for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience caused."

"shortly" apparently meant "6 days" haha

leaf of a joke
02-13-2018, 02:56 AM
maybe it's canadian for short.

kabosu
02-13-2018, 08:45 AM
Just used 100 gems to get Greenbell but got Dahlia
Not gonna complain as Dahlia's cute but I wish I could use 100 gems and get more than 1 girl for once
Please give me back my good gacha pull days where I got 2 rainbows in one pull

Captain Alvord
02-13-2018, 09:35 AM
Are there any bug battles that have more than three enemies in a line-up?

Was organizing a squad to go from most enemies hit by skill (all) to least number of enemies hit by skills (one). It struck me when it came to the skills that hit three enemies that I don"t recall fighting more than three enemies in a single battle. I'm only at stage 13 (get sidetracked by events, whale ship, etc) so maybe later stages you face 4+ enemies in a battle. So in effect they are also hit all enemies basically.

hypo
02-13-2018, 10:03 AM
Hey, the whaleship shop was supposed to be reset today, and now it's st for 2/20 !!!!!!

I need to buy hearts !!

Taon
02-13-2018, 10:46 AM

Was organizing a squad to go from most enemies hit by skill (all) to least number of enemies hit by skills (one). It struck me when it came to the skills that hit three enemies that I don"t recall fighting more than three enemies in a single battle. I'm only at stage 13 (get sidetracked by events, whale ship, etc) so maybe later stages you face 4+ enemies in a battle. So in effect they are also hit all enemies basically.

As far as I can recall, there isn't any current content that has ever had more than 3 enemies per fight.

kabosu
02-13-2018, 05:37 PM
Here so you can lay your eyes on beauty itself

wolf
02-14-2018, 12:03 AM
Here so you can lay your eyes on beauty itself

yeah she is great :D
i have her at lvl 67

Drip
02-14-2018, 12:28 AM
Test run with my twins&triplets unit. Every good harem should have twins and triplets!

https://i.imgur.com/eBHZ2iX.jpg

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 01:27 AM
Hey, the whaleship shop was supposed to be reset today, and now it's st for 2/20 !!!!!!

I need to buy hearts !!

There was supposed to be new whaleship maps today, but nope.

MachThreeSlug
02-14-2018, 04:48 AM

From my knowledge, the girls that have skills and specials that specify that they affect 3 or 4 units are from the early days of FKG. The devs were probably think of adding lager enemy groups later in the game but then just went nah and kept it at 3.

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 05:51 AM
There was supposed to be new whaleship maps today, but nope.

Even if we didn't get new levels, I was hoping for a store reset.

Drip
02-14-2018, 06:38 AM
Well, looking at it from the bright side: we get 2 weeks extra to OP-timize Saffron for the Pierce Whale Ship.

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 10:30 AM
Well, looking at it from the bright side: we get 2 weeks extra to OP-timize Saffron for the Pierce Whale Ship.

My Saffron is fully amped and only missing one jewelry slot. I don't think the jewelry slot thing will be fixed (at least for me) between now and the pierce whaleship re-appearing.

AgentFakku
02-14-2018, 02:31 PM
forgot to update my sig

Old team

https://i.imgur.com/I4ypYhA.jpg

New Team

https://i.imgur.com/Mj4Mf8f.jpg

I only gained 4 lvl

maintaining bubblegum helper team was hard = Diantus managed to beat Apricot and Kerria
I had raised more non bubblegum rainbows but didn't ampy too much
Only added one bloom - Edelweiss is bloom but she's low lvl

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 04:15 PM
poor toad lily not getting her bloom

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 11:53 PM
So after several priority gacha pulls like this one I've decided it's time to shelve this game.

i.imgur.com/hUXGDUk.jpg

sniddy
02-15-2018, 12:23 AM
Any games got luck I've been screwed for a while, including the 11 3* pull, then got a 3 gold pull

Drip
02-15-2018, 04:59 AM
Maintenance imminent! And Night Phlox is getting a CSQ, which is great, since she's one of the highest ATK gold girls around and, if you happen to have her, will probably show up on your Pierce Whale Ship.

kabosu
02-15-2018, 07:18 AM
The Valentine's day gacha is ok
Less than what I expected but at least it's not some super expensive gacha
Might pay £5 for step 1 and 2 but considering my luck I feel like I won't even get anything

Edit: I was right! Rip £5
I was behind on affection though as I keep just getting cake/gems which I don't need so at least this is useful

MachThreeSlug
02-15-2018, 10:02 AM
Okay, so I just found a hilariously stupid glitch. If you press quickly turn the autorun off and on again immediately after a battle the turn order is reset and the first squad moves again ignoring all of the other squads that haven't moved.

I would report it but:

1) It requires precise input form the player to perform.
and
2) I find it to be quite funny and over all harmless to the game (although you'll most likely miss out on 3 starring some maps but that's your own fault for doing the glitch in the first place).

Edit: Oh, looks like you don't need to do it after a battle. You just need to rapidly turn the auto-run off and on again.

Still hilarious though. XD

hypo
02-15-2018, 10:51 AM
Yes, that glitch has been there for some time.

I don't know how many people use it, but it can probably help to achieve some 3stars by pushing one team ahead of the others.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 11:43 AM
The Valentine's day gacha is ok
Less than what I expected but at least it's not some super expensive gacha
Might pay £5 for step 1 and 2 but considering my luck I feel like I won't even get anything

Edit: I was right! Rip £5
I was behind on affection though as I keep just getting cake/gems which I don't need so at least this is useful

I've got 1000 gold and I know in the past you could get a 6* ticket for 1000g, but it wasn't very often. Any idea if that might come back soon, and if I should wait for it, or should I just get this gacha? My gold will expire sometime this summer (6 months after getting it), and I don't want to buy any more gold...

sniddy
02-15-2018, 12:34 PM
....all bronze and silvers got tthe 3rd step as hearts alone are handy and...try my luck - dupe number 2 for cherry sage so not exactly 'bad'

Unvegistirred
02-15-2018, 12:38 PM
If there's a cheap rainbow coming, it might be during the anniversary in April. I wouldn't bet on it tho.

AgentFakku
02-15-2018, 01:20 PM
raincoat loli was definitely youngest I seen

I was getting FG but getting rid of all the lolis first. My gawd

kabosu
02-15-2018, 02:41 PM
I just noticed how long it's been since our last bloom
Nutaku pls

They don't bring in the 2nd h-scene with blooms so I don't see why it's taking so long to get new blooms in the game as if I'm not wrong there isn't other translations added with blooms is there?

Zandel
02-15-2018, 03:11 PM
I just noticed how long it's been since our last bloom
Nutaku pls

They don't bring in the 2nd h-scene with blooms so I don't see why it's taking so long to get new blooms in the game as if I'm not wrong there isn't other translations added with blooms is there?

Even if there is, i'd be happy with more blooms without translations. Just add the art that is already made and let us bloom more girls.

antonn
02-15-2018, 04:10 PM
Could obviously be worse, still searching for the second 6* from gacha.

FriendlyFacez
02-15-2018, 07:41 PM
Right after using a 5* ticket on Oxalis it appears fate has intervened to ensure I have her alternate outfit.
...And a pirate and Oncidium (why is she so popular, I wonder.) Hmm.

...I thought I was getting a 5* ticket instead of just a gacha pull because I didn't bother reading but, eh, can't complain. I needed those 2nd Affection hearts and Snapdragon looks pretty cool for my Autumn squad.

Taon
02-15-2018, 07:56 PM
3 golds, and all new ones; nice pull!

FriendlyFacez
02-15-2018, 08:39 PM
Yeah, $9 isn't a bad trade for 4 new golds for whale squads and 3 flowering hearts.

Zandel
02-15-2018, 09:27 PM
Could obviously be worse, still searching for the second 6* from gacha.

I got 3 silver and the rest bronze.... 2 golds is actually a good roll.

Zandel
02-15-2018, 09:31 PM
Nice pull.

Oncidium is popular because of 3 main things.

1. The Loli factor to her artwork.
2. The NON-Loli factors to her artwork
3. Personality, like seriously she has one of the best out of all the girls.

Could probably add her Voice as 4th but that could just be me.

wolf
02-18-2018, 10:55 PM
i finally reached 500k total power for my army xD

MachThreeSlug
02-18-2018, 11:41 PM

Congrats dude!

sniddy
02-19-2018, 12:41 AM

Huge milestone even with blooming congrats

AgentFakku
02-19-2018, 04:13 PM

Sweet, Im not even close to it yet
Will be joining u in the club in a year LOL

Maladaptive
02-19-2018, 09:49 PM
Day 400 for me today,

487.7K total power.

Nine Rainbows including Alstroe Maria:
- Violet - legit 10+1 pull
- Alpinia - Black Monday or some other really cheap sale (500 or 1000 NG)
- Snowdrop - bought at her Gacha event (something like her +25 FG for 5000 NG)
- Ardisia - from the "Gold Gacha" draws (500 NG per draw for increased gold/rainbow chance)
- Cactace - legit 10+1 pull
- Anemone - from a 500 or 1000 NG chose your own Rainbow sale
- Saffron - as per Anemone
- Alstroe Maria - 350? day sign in bonus
- Black Baccarra - from the free Rainbow Facebook event

I have Evening Primrose, Oncidium, Waterlilly and Edelweiss as 2nd bloomed units.

Can't beat Whaleship 7-5, and Whaleship 6-5 is sometimes a narrow victory/loss but apart from having to manage my gold and not use all my equipment seeds, everything else is still going well and enjoyable :)

Zandel
02-19-2018, 10:34 PM
Full event Equipment on all whale ship girls helps a lot with clearing those.

Maladaptive
02-19-2018, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I have enough event equipment for maybe 2 full Whaleship crews, but CBF moving them around - instead each of my Red/Blue/Yellow/Purple crews have max equipment in the top tiers, and are then partially or fully unequipped in the lower ranks.

If I fully equipped my Blue squad, I would probably be able to do 7-5, but then e.g., my red set would be short when I am wanting some Red Manyus hehe.

hypo
02-20-2018, 12:14 PM
They put a new gacha survey, but no new bloom or scene or anything...
And the whaleshop has been cleared from everything but the equipment!

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 12:41 PM
They put a new gacha survey, but no new bloom or scene or anything...
And the whaleshop has been cleared from everything but the equipment!

just when i'm short exactly 2 fg for 10+1 useless roll, curses

Zandel
02-20-2018, 02:48 PM
New event has 2 Loli's and 2 Oppai.... fun for all. Tho even I have to admit that this is quite possibly the youngest looking Loli so far.... I don't have an issue with that, cute is cute after all. I will probably skip her H-Scene tho, lewding Loli's that young is a bit much.

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 05:22 PM
ti's all fine and dandy talking, but we need our resident brainiac to make a topic on new event.
please, brainianc-senpain?

also i can never get the can't watch "loli" like nutaku, being a leaf company, will ever truly grace us with a loli, getting tenderly PIERCED BY A THOR"S HAMMER OF COMMANDER a reality.

hell, make the whole oppai girl lose a size or two or it might offend my oppailessexual nature

AgentFakku
02-20-2018, 07:44 PM
Dropped ten bucks on Valentine's Day Gacha (https://imgur.com/a/pSNlX)
dupe gold but it ain't bad since one of 'em is my top squads

kabosu
02-21-2018, 07:13 AM
Your team only needs to be around 8k to do all the event stuff so I'm just gonna make my main team my fave girls and I forgot how much I hate organizing teams
Speed is a curse

Can someone explain this
Testing out teams and in my set 4 this team speed is different than the exact same team in set 1

Largepotato
02-21-2018, 09:35 AM
Do you have +speed abilities equipped on the faster team?

kabosu
02-21-2018, 10:04 AM
I checked and neither have any abilities equipped so I have no idea why the speed is different

Zandel
02-21-2018, 02:42 PM
How about the other 3 teams? Maybe one of the other girls effects speed for the entire set and not just 1 squad (likely an unintended bug if that is happening but it's possible). I'd remove ALL other girls and move both of these squads to spot 1 to test, then start adding the other girls to the other squads and see when the change happens.

kabosu
02-21-2018, 03:12 PM
It fixed itself after a few hours so I'm guessing it was just a bug

AgentFakku
02-21-2018, 05:18 PM

I was just doing amphies and somehow I hit 5K. Eh...? How? I only have 3 Blooms, Edelweiss ain't max out.

I think I was prolly close but never really made it until now.

kabosu
02-22-2018, 06:29 AM
Is fkg down or is it my laptop messing up because my screen just shows the greyish background no picture saying it's down or anything

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 06:38 AM
Clear cache, check if flash or part of the site's being blocked.

MachThreeSlug
02-22-2018, 06:44 AM
Is fkg down or is it my laptop messing up because my screen just shows the greyish background no picture saying it's down or anything

Maintenance for the Reissue is still going on according to discord.

Edit: Or at the very least they haven't announced that the game is back up after said maintenance.

Edit 2: I decided to take the simple yet obvious solution of checking the game myself. The game is still there and it loads for me but maintenance is still ongoing.

kabosu
02-22-2018, 06:51 AM
I cleared the cache and now can see nazuna and all her maintenance glory
But why don't they just link the reissue schedule with the current event so they don't have to maintenance it like 2 days after putting the main event out

kabosu
02-22-2018, 02:23 PM
I'm updating the equipment on the wiki because 90% of them are missing but I don't have all the equipment in the game so I can't remember what some of them are called so can someone tell me the name of these equipment so I can add them

- Primrose event
- Cineraria event
- Rhododendron event
- Belladonna event
- Treasure Flower event
- Clematis event
- Butterfly Bush event
- Lamb's ear event

Also does anyone have images for Spring Green Earrings/Necklace from Russelia event because I can't find them

Drip
02-22-2018, 04:37 PM
I'm updating the equipment on the wiki because 90% of them are missing but I don't have all the equipment in the game so I can't remember what some of them are called so can someone tell me the name of these equipment so I can add them

- Primrose event
- Cineraria event
- Rhododendron event
- Belladonna event
- Treasure Flower event
- Clematis event
- Butterfly Bush event
- Lamb's ear event

Also does anyone have images for Spring Green Earrings/Necklace from Russelia event because I can't find them
- Primrose event -
- Cineraria event -
- Rhododendron event -
- Belladonna event -
- Treasure Flower event - Sea and Bride (I think, like, 95% sure)
- Clematis event -
- Butterfly Bush event - Spooky Bat
- Lamb's ear event - Ice Crystal

kabosu
02-22-2018, 06:44 PM
- Treasure Flower event - Sea and Bride (I think, like, 95% sure)
- Butterfly Bush event - Spooky Bat
- Lamb's ear event - Ice Crystal
Added those
Hopefully soon the equipment part of the wiki will be fully completed since trying to find equipment stats was a pain
I'm surprised tho that the equipment wiki hasn't really updated since early 2017

FriendlyFacez
02-22-2018, 08:19 PM
Went Rosemary / Kerria with my tickets from the new gacha. Didn't really get anything else that's noteworthy from random rolls, but I did improve Oxalis, Creeping Smartweed and Ardisia with the skill blooms. Also got Crythanthus in the premium roll and I'll probably put her in my whale squad eventually.

Here's hoping the FKG staff actually uses my money to invest in some new blooms for us...

And that's all she wrote for my main squads -- got my entire team together now.

* Madonna, Victoria Bride, Ardisia, Anemone and Cactace on the A-team. Victoria and Ardisia hitting groups first followed by targeted strikes from the others is just vicious when they get their special attacks. But Madonna will always lead the way; she refuses to share the spotlight.

Then three teams based on seasons:
* Summer Squad with Acacia, Epidendrum Swimsuit, Chocolate Cosmos Swimsuit, Water Hyacinth (filling in temporarily for Waterlily Bride) and Oxalis.
* Autumn Squad with Saffron, Kerria, Nigella (filling in for Yarrow once she's released), Veronica and Pumpkin (the one true loli on my team, I guess; can't deny one of only two rainbows I naturally rolled in gacha).
* Winter Squad with Creeping Smartweed, Lycoris Miko, Snowdrop, Rosemary, and Fir who's filling in for Sensitive Plant and/or Easter Cactus once they're released.

The only other five-star characters I want are a couple duplicates (Ardisia and Cactace Bride), just for the whale squad. Maybe Victoria too. But I don't like her regular design nearly as much as the Bride outfit, which I was fortunate enough to roll as my very first 6*.

And, of course, Waterlily Bride (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Lily_(June_Bride)), who isn't out yet. And a couple five-stars that won't come out for more than ten weeks, like this Final Fantasy protagonist and her dog, (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Yarrow) an awesome duplicate look for Anemone (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Anemone_(Radiant_Princess)), this delightfully named mistress (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Creeping_Jenny), another perpetually sleep-deprived character (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Sensitive_Plant) and an Easter-themed Cactus, I guess? (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Cactus)

So: Who's everyone else got in their four squads? Were you as dumb as I was, spending real money just to get a squad of characters you actually really like? Or did you raise 'em organically through lucky rolls? (I couldn't do that. Too many annoying lolis to randomly settle on.)

kabosu
02-22-2018, 08:36 PM
I organized my squad just yesterday~!
I went for favourites > stats so I love my team even if some aren't the best
See that set 1 5*row? All my top tier favourite girls <3 Just need Fritillaria for the perfect girl row now
All my team came from lucky rolls too besides Madonna, Apple of Sodom and Victoria Bride which were all £5 each so not much

FriendlyFacez
02-22-2018, 08:42 PM
Hah, that's a cute formation with the 6*s leading the way for the young'uns.

Personally, I had to put Madonna in the second slot of my team so she'd be front and center with her march in the battle animations. Any other position on the team and she's partially obscured! Which would never do for her.

kabosu
02-22-2018, 08:55 PM
I was actually thinking of reorganizing the slots for my team for the exact same reason
Gotta have those cute animations in the front

Apart from Lycoris and Victoria I don't really care about my other 6* so I was gonna replace them with my other faves I have but I love the idea of the 6* guiding everyone else too much
Probably gonna replace Nerine at some point tho probably with Gerbera as her animation is the best

FriendlyFacez
02-22-2018, 09:00 PM
Oh, and I just realized that you also seem to agree with me that Madonna's base portrait with the wink is even cuter than her evolved one. Good taste! ;)

Lycoris Miko and Victoria Bride are also the two 6*s on your team who I'm really fond of. Strangely, I really love those alternate forms for them but not their base models.

kabosu
02-22-2018, 09:09 PM
All winking portraits are the best! Now just to suffer when her bloom comes in to decide if I prefer the wink or the new art style

Same here! Lycoris normal form facial expressions just aren't as good and Victoria normal form colours look really off to me as their too bold
All I'm waiting for now is for Alpine bloom to get put into the game as I love it so much
Nutaku do you hear me begging for blooms

Unregistered111
02-22-2018, 10:19 PM
just want to vent. tried the purple dragon mission 4x for 320 stam and got no lvl 100s. haven't happened to me in a while. in the meantime, i got 3 5* purple knights waiting to be evolved :o

hypo
02-22-2018, 10:33 PM
just want to vent. tried the purple dragon mission 4x for 320 stam and got no lvl 100s. haven't happened to me in a while. in the meantime, i got 3 5* purple knights waiting to be evolved :o

look at the event tables, there are some lvl 100 dragons

Unregistered111
02-22-2018, 10:43 PM
Yes, I got the 2 that are available for the 1st week. But that's all I have. Actually, I need 11 total, 2 5* and 1 6*.

I got my very first 6* knight from a premium gacha. RNG god smiled upon me yesterday, but not today. Time to wait for my stam to fill up tomorrow, or maybe spend FG to refill it.

Taon
02-23-2018, 09:20 AM
Maybe Victoria too. But I don't like her regular design nearly as much as the Bride outfit, which I was fortunate enough to roll as my very first 6*.

FYI, Victoria's future bloom artwork is pretty nice and very reminiscent of her bride form artwork.

FriendlyFacez
02-23-2018, 11:31 AM
FYI, Victoria's future bloom artwork is pretty nice and very reminiscent of her bride form artwork.

Oh, that is cute.

Drip
02-23-2018, 11:40 AM
Your post reminded me that I didn't have a rainbow elixer on stock anymore. 560 stamina later I finally got one >.<

kabosu
02-23-2018, 12:12 PM
Bumping this as it's 2 pages back and I wanna complete the equipment list

- Primrose event
- Cineraria event
- Rhododendron event
- Clematis event

Drip
02-23-2018, 12:33 PM
Had to screenshot them, uploaded them directly here instead of going through imgur or something.

9405 9406

AgentFakku
02-23-2018, 05:19 PM

Jut as people suggested, just do the events

You must be a new playa, I wouldn't worry on it coz you gonna get more over time
I have a shit ton coz of events. I need bloom birds and elixirs which is pretty much older players need

wbread
02-23-2018, 05:51 PM

You must be a new playa, I wouldn't worry on it coz you gonna get more over time
I have a shit ton coz of events. I need bloom birds and elixirs which is pretty much older players need

/.have?/////

Drip
02-23-2018, 06:14 PM

I actually ran out of the blue ones. And what I always need most, is coins! I'm definitely going to spend some FGs to clear the current events' second bonus sheet, some of the cards have 50k coins on them!

AgentFakku
02-23-2018, 06:17 PM
yeah, im always below 5ooK gold

you can see im evolving like crazy to free inventory

kabosu
02-23-2018, 06:35 PM
Had to screenshot them, uploaded them directly here instead of going through imgur or something.

9405 9406
Yay thanks I'll add them to the wiki now

wbread
02-23-2018, 07:01 PM

thats nutaku

wbread
02-23-2018, 07:11 PM
Yay thanks I'll add them to the wiki now

it seems carroty always her (zadroty- a little complex concept, characterizing those who play to advance in rank, raising the level.)

Unregistered111
02-23-2018, 09:28 PM
i'm on day 600 something of continuous logins mangs. rng problems can happen to anyone

Unregistered111
02-23-2018, 09:38 PM
i'm on day 600 something of continuous logins mangs. rng problems can happen to anyone

i needed more purple dragons because i got 3 purple units during the last event from from premium gacha and used up my stockpile. now i got 3 more purple units i need to evolve from this event and from premium gacha. rng can happen to anyone whether they are new player or old.

AgentFakku
02-23-2018, 10:33 PM
Don't know why you in a rush to evolve your gurls unless you building whaleship. There is no need to build 'em quickly as it doesn't go away.

Just do the card turning event, stock up gold

I'm not in a rush to burn off inventory to free room.

rng can happen to anyone whether they are new player or old.

to bypass RNG, just don't do those maps and waste your stamina, man

There are ways to get purple dragons without grinding those maps: Whaleship or Card Event.

for people grinding Elixirs esp. gold, those maps RNG are much worse than Dragon maps.

antonn
02-24-2018, 02:59 AM
Assuming the whale store ever refreshes again.

Drip
02-24-2018, 06:34 AM
Assuming the whale store ever refreshes again.
I suspect it will refresh when we get the next set of Whale maps (Pierce 6-10), which is hopefully next week.

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 01:06 AM
Don't know why you in a rush to evolve your gurls unless you building whaleship.

if i don't evolve knights as soon as possible, the boogie man will get me!

condu
02-25-2018, 02:48 PM
My work here is done. Please remove my account from helper squads and this server too .94189418

Myrdin
02-25-2018, 03:16 PM
My work here is done. Please remove my account from helper squads and this server too .94189418

Wait why ?
What happened ? I didnt read the last few pages of this thread, but you decided to quite the game, or are you carrying over to DMM ?

hypo
02-25-2018, 04:04 PM
Oh, so that's why I couldn't see your team anymore...

AgentFakku
02-25-2018, 05:01 PM
You could just sell or give your account for free if you are quitting Nutaku for whatever reason.

That's a lot of work gone.

Ampchan
02-25-2018, 05:38 PM
Unsell your rainbows and give them to me instead
I will give them a home until if you return.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/369468302965211138.png?v=1

sniddy
02-26-2018, 12:39 AM
Yeh be interested in the story on this one

Drip
02-27-2018, 08:25 AM
Whale shop restocked. Except.. they forgot to add the yellow earrings.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 08:37 AM
They're there, among the bloom gifts for some reason.

hypo
02-27-2018, 12:34 PM
In the new whaleship mission, we can see Sinclairiana (Panama Queen), but she's not available on Nutaku...

AgentFakku
02-27-2018, 03:10 PM
make sure you grow up big and strong Daisy, u need to replace Mei and beat Kerria and Apricot

https://i.imgur.com/mCZv68Vl.jpg

Drip
02-27-2018, 05:27 PM
make sure you grow up big and strong Daisy, u need to replace Mei and beat Kerria and Apricot

https://i.imgur.com/mCZv68Vl.jpg
Well, for total power, Mei is a bit stronger. For ATK however, Daisy is one of the strongest Flower Knights.

Taon
02-27-2018, 05:48 PM
In the new whaleship mission, we can see Sinclairiana (Panama Queen), but she's not available on Nutaku...

Since she's a promo unit, I wonder if we'll be getting her as a daily deal offer in the future.

Myrdin
02-28-2018, 02:53 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/369468302965211138.png?v=1

Much adorbs :3

Drip: Until Blooming. Bloomed Mei trompfs Bloomed Daisy.
Plus Mei got buffed later on DMM , her Skill dmg multiplier is the highest of all the girls = 5.2 to single enemy.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 09:50 AM
Can we get a crystal shop reset today?

AgentFakku
02-28-2018, 03:16 PM
Man, u guys are telling me to raise Mei instead of Daisy LOL

stupid game froze and I didn't get dat nice huge 600 Days window
https://i.imgur.com/64UlQ4Yl.jpg
Happy 600 Days to me

starburst98
02-28-2018, 10:22 PM
SON OF A BITCH

11 draw and the best thing from it was 2 silvers. the rest were bronze.

Myrdin
03-01-2018, 12:00 AM
SON OF A BITCH

11 draw and the best thing from it was 2 silvers. the rest were bronze.

Are you actually surprised ? :D

starburst98
03-01-2018, 06:04 AM
it would have been fine if it wasn't the SECOND TIME IN A ROW. my last 11 also had a silver at best. with the % chance for gold that means 22 rolls in a row got below gold which is fairly outside of the curve.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Not really. There's roughly a 23% chance of two batches giving nothing above silver.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 09:25 AM
it would have been fine if it wasn't the SECOND TIME IN A ROW. my last 11 also had a silver at best. with the % chance for gold that means 22 rolls in a row got below gold which is fairly outside of the curve.

cry me a river, buddy. 5 rolls in a row not a single 5*. approaching 6th now, just for lulz. really thinking about using fgs for storage space for a month now

sniddy
03-01-2018, 12:23 PM
I gotvthe all bronze roll so, boo flippin' hoo, win some loose some

Taon
03-01-2018, 02:19 PM
Let's not get so hostile folks: starburst98 is just venting; something many of us have done here from time to time.

That said, getting so-called "salt rolls" (all 3-4* units) occurs quite a bit and while disheartening, isn't worth getting upset about. When you burn 50 FGs on the gacha, you should honestly expect more salt than honey.

Taon
03-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Changing the topic, I was pleasantly surprised and touched by Dendrobium's CQ. Anyone else enjoy it?

Drip
03-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Changing the topic, I was pleasantly surprised and touched by Dendrobium's CQ. Anyone else enjoy it?
Haven't done it yet, I'm saving Character Quests for days that I somehow don't manage to trigger enough Secret Gardens for the Daily Mission.

Taon
03-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Haven't done it yet, I'm saving Character Quests for days that I somehow don't manage to trigger enough Secret Gardens for the Daily Mission.

I did that for awhile too; but ultimately decided for myself that 1 LC and a small amount of gold wasn't worth worrying over.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 03:07 PM

give us a tldr please

Zandel
03-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Do we have a list of all the girls with 2nd Affection H Scene's? I know there is one for 2nd Evo's but I have not found one for 2nd Affection.

AgentFakku
03-01-2018, 04:33 PM
I can't even use LC to buy hearts
https://i.imgur.com/OnhxZwqm.jpg
use Whale medals instead
https://i.imgur.com/k0MKyhtm.jpg
can't even save up moar than 500 LC w/ Rainbow SB to buy

Taon
03-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Do we have a list of all the girls with 2nd Affection H Scene's? I know there is one for 2nd Evo's but I have not found one for 2nd Affection.

The only "list" I'm aware of is the Bloomed folder on Corintis' FKG Google Drive collection. I usually stay on top of keeping a list of the missing ones as well, and between those two, you'll be able to see which ones we have.

It's not efficient, but I'm not about to volunteer updating the wiki either.

Taon
03-01-2018, 07:39 PM
It's basically a story about Dendrobium being a military instructor and how she came to be in charge of Cattleya's education and welfare. There's a sweet moment when she subtly guides the haughty...

AgentFakku
03-02-2018, 03:56 AM

Here u go! https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/4340-list-2nd-scenes-post108112.html#post108112

sniddy
03-02-2018, 01:17 PM
...I've finally made it to level 160

Drip
03-02-2018, 01:34 PM
...I've finally made it to level 160
Welcome to The Club! The only drawback to being in The Club is: no more free Stamina and Raid Point updates on level up. Unless they increase the levelcap sometime.

AgentFakku
03-03-2018, 04:34 AM
https://i.imgur.com/hJNDvyKm.jpg

I got 2 of outta 3 gurls but man I spent already

hypo
03-04-2018, 11:06 AM
I burned some bond crystals to get 2nd affection for Treasure Flower, and since I reached 50fg, I tried the reissue gacha:

Welcome to the family, Burning Bush and Ardisia Bride

And cherry on the cake, the 3 dupes all gave a skill upgrade.

Today was a good day for gacha, for once...

FriendlyFacez
03-04-2018, 01:29 PM
I burned some bond crystals to get 2nd affection for Treasure Flower, and since I reached 50fg, I tried the reissue gacha:

Ah, I'm jealous. Ardisia Bride's on my short list of 5-stars I want.
I could roll the reissue gacha up to three times if I wanted, but I have a feeling luck's not on my side this week.

Taon
03-04-2018, 07:14 PM

Nice roll; grats!

wolf
03-05-2018, 12:35 AM
ohhh nice gratz

kabosu
03-06-2018, 10:53 AM
Two new blooms!
Geranium and Justicia!
Geranium is one of my fave girls so yay but I don't have her at max yet

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 11:49 AM
Cheaper petals when? Dropping from nation maps would be good, too.

kabosu
03-07-2018, 06:31 AM
Today I just got a new login bonus thing can someone tell me what the bonuses are?
I wasn't paying attention and then the pop up box hid all the other bonuses

hypo
03-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Today I just got a new login bonus thing can someone tell me what the bonuses are?

Same here, I was in another tab and missed the details.

Drip
03-07-2018, 10:33 AM
They were pretty tiny icons, so all I know, is that we got 4 lvl 100 manyu today.

AgentFakku
03-07-2018, 01:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OqMEnBJm.jpg

I didn't get to see the whole login campaign

I'll post it if I can see it

Congratz!

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 08:57 PM

some ampies, 15 flower gems and a 5 star ticket

Sound
03-07-2018, 09:29 PM
some ampies, 15 flower gems and a 5 star ticket

Random or choice?

Zandel
03-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Different days, Day 1 was lvl 100 Manyu, day 2 some Silver Medals (10% affection items)... not sure on the other days.

AgentFakku
03-07-2018, 11:41 PM
The game freezes at loading start screen, didn't get to see the full list before the menu pops giving you today's login bonus LOL

https://i.imgur.com/yBgFu6Tl.jpg

Aekalot
03-08-2018, 02:03 AM
Thumbnail for the whole comeback campaign.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 05:15 AM
I assume it's a 5* ticket? I can't tell from either the picture or my own login screen.

kabosu
03-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Hopefully it's a choose yourself 5*!

Lantana and Setaria blooms today too!
Southern Cross is near the top of the list for jpn bloom order so I'm really hoping we get her next!
But blooming petals are so much...

makinaz
03-08-2018, 07:58 AM
It's a gacha ticket.

smr
03-08-2018, 09:33 AM
the pace of blooming is finally getting faster which is great.

hypo
03-08-2018, 10:54 AM
A choose your 5* ticket would be nice, but a gacha ticket is still welcome

kabosu
03-09-2018, 10:55 AM
I really like Lycoris Miko special attack because it pretty much hides everything so it's like a grand finale when it disappears and shows that all the pests are dead

phob
03-10-2018, 09:33 PM
Gacha ticket gave me a skill and dress bloom for Bipinna Cosmos as well as some bond crystals.

hypo
03-11-2018, 01:10 AM
Gacha ticket gave me a skill and dress bloom for Bipinna Cosmos as well as some bond crystals.

skill and dress for Waterlily here

Lantana topwaifu
03-11-2018, 02:14 AM
got me an Apple, which is new for me. which is rather good, cause i did 10+1 pull the day before only to get 1 4*dupe, 1 5* dupe and a glorious bunch of jack 3*.

kabosu
03-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Got a dupe of Pentas who I don't really care for
Was hoping for a new girl but I guess this is better than getting a character I dislike

Tomitain
03-11-2018, 07:19 AM
I ended up with a dupe of Laurentia. I don't use her in as many groups as I used to (Kale's taken her place for the most part), but this at least means I have another non-event Knight with all four equipment slots unlocked.

Sound
03-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Greenbell new debuff girl.

Myrdin
03-11-2018, 11:15 AM
Got Stelwartia.
Goood stuff - I had bunch of red manyus sitting around and no one to use them on. :)

Unregistered111
03-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Got dam daylight savings! It tricked me into doing most of my daily stuff an hour early! I'm going to go and eat some peanuts.

AgentFakku
03-11-2018, 11:35 PM
For my login gold ticket - I got a dupe gold, forgot her name so I call her purple-chan (https://imgur.com/a/gn3GW)

wolf
03-12-2018, 05:50 AM
Got dam daylight savings! It tricked me into doing most of my daily stuff an hour early! I'm going to go and eat some peanuts.

same here :/
also for my 5* ticket i got a dupe Setaria

Zandel
03-12-2018, 02:49 PM
same here :/
also for my 5* ticket i got a dupe Setaria

Not a bad dupe since she was just bloomed. I got a dupe Snapdragon.... apparently she has been stalking me because she now has all equipment slots open O.o

Largepotato
03-13-2018, 07:22 AM
Got a dupe Leucocoryne with my ticket.

kabosu
03-13-2018, 07:41 AM
we now have 2nd H-Scene for Saffron, Toad Lily and Southern Cross
Time to give Southern Cross a flowering heart then!
Even if I don't have enough bond crystals

also I forgot what is the max for ampys again? I need to write it down somewhere so I don't forget

Tomitain
03-13-2018, 09:13 AM
we now have 2nd H-Scene for Saffron, Toad Lily and Southern Cross
Time to give Southern Cross a flowering heart then!
Even if I don't have enough bond crystals

also I forgot what is the max for ampys again? I need to write it down somewhere so I don't forget

100 per stat so 3,000 HP, 1,000 attack and 400 defense. I believe the game will warn you if you try to use more Ampys than you need to cap a stat.

kabosu
03-13-2018, 09:46 AM
Thanks! I'm trying to max out Dipladenia and wanted to see how far I had to go 1230 - 470 - 188
I wish ampys gave more than they do

AgentFakku
03-13-2018, 05:46 PM
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W2YPYFP

https://i.imgur.com/YQ8hp3pl.png

forgot to do my survey LOL

Hard to pick since I had more than 4, :kiss:

yeah, the game warns you if u pass the limit

https://i.imgur.com/ak9DCZnl.jpg

@Kabosu

Madonna Fan Art

https://twitter.com/tsuyoshiedano/status/973190022060040192

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYF3IbLXUAEuMSY.jpg

kabosu
03-13-2018, 06:33 PM
Thank you for blessing me with that

durrem
03-13-2018, 08:31 PM
I spent all my flower gems trying for Dusty...

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 09:14 PM
how do you guys decide when to spend FG for the gacha? I've got 112 FG burning a hole right now, and I typically base it on if the 6* that's being offered is something i want. Only issue is, I can't tell which 6* are good and worth getting, and which 6* are a step down. Anyone have advice?

Drip
03-14-2018, 01:43 AM
how do you guys decide when to spend FG for the gacha? I've got 112 FG burning a hole right now, and I typically base it on if the 6* that's being offered is something i want. Only issue is, I can't tell which 6* are good and worth getting, and which 6* are a step down. Anyone have advice?
All 6* are an improvement over 5*, except Alstroe Maria, who is more or less a 5* disguised as a 6*. So first rule (the waifu rule) is always: pick the girls you like simply based on their art. :D

It's only when you set up teams around synergies or stacking buffs that replacing a 5* girl with a random 6* might effectively lower performance. In those cases it's advisable to replace a 5* with a 6* that has similar buffs (and possibly, is of the same type/color as well!).
For example, in my counter-squad, I didn't replace Snapdragon for quite a while, even though I had several unused 6*s. But when I finally got the 6* Viola (Yukata), I speed leveled her, since she shares the counter ability and has the same typing, and was a suitable replacement.

The Abilities list (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Abilities) is very useful for figuring out the combat benefits of each girl.

Maladaptive
03-14-2018, 02:12 AM

The chances of getting a 6* are low, just above 5% for a 10+1 pull, and even if you do get a Rainbow, you don't necessarily get the priority one of that week. So I figure just spend the 50 FG pretty much as soon as you get them so you can get new Golds (much more likely) to use straight away, rather than holding onto those 50 FG for weeks and weeks and then not getting the priority Rainbow (or any Rainbow) anyway.

Only caveat to that is occasionally they do Rainbow dressblooms for around 30 FG you could be kicking yourself if you happened to have just spent your 50 FG the week before, but in the last 64 weeks or so I have played, I have only seen the Rainbow dressbloom for 30 FG on two occasions.

Zandel
03-14-2018, 02:25 AM
The chances of getting a 6* are low, just above 5% for a 10+1 pull, and even if you do get a Rainbow, you don't necessarily get the priority one of that week. So I figure just spend the 50 FG pretty much as soon as you get them so you can get new Golds (much more likely) to use straight away, rather than holding onto those 50 FG for weeks and weeks and then not getting the priority Rainbow (or any Rainbow) anyway.

Only caveat to that is occasionally they do Rainbow dressblooms for around 30 FG you could be kicking yourself if you happened to have just spent your 50 FG the week before, but in the last 64 weeks or so I have played, I have only seen the Rainbow dressbloom for 30 FG on two occasions.

OR if you are at the stage of having 20+ 6*s and no longer need to consider 5* girls at all then it becomes all about the Waifu love and saving up Gems is worth it.

MachThreeSlug
03-14-2018, 04:12 AM

I usually just horde my FG (while ocasionally spending them for more space for units and equips when needed) until I see a girl with a design I like and then just spend them trying to get her.

smr
03-15-2018, 02:12 AM

keep it up Nutaku and development team, because you're doing a good job with the pacing so far.

smr
03-15-2018, 07:36 AM

yes!

Dianthus, Helenium and now Ivy (New Year's) from actual gacha pulls

kabosu
03-15-2018, 08:04 AM
My cries for Southern Cross bloom have been answered!

Judging by how it's going it's seems to be going trying to go in order now with the jpn bloom order so rip my dream of getting Madonna bloom anytime soon but we might get Lavender next who I love

sniddy
03-15-2018, 01:54 PM
Do I like both the 5* - do I have 50 FG - if the answer if yes to this I use them if the answer is no to either I don't

Zandel
03-15-2018, 02:57 PM
I did the first 2 steps of the new gatcha and got a dupe snake gourd, then I did my normal pulls for the daily and got a 4* so I thought why not try a 50 FG drop on the current new girls gatcha.... ended up with 2 copier of Pineapple.... Praise RNGesus!

phob
03-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Went all in on the gacha...must be yellow day
Got Japanese Iris and False Daphne Dups
Welcome to the team Ionocidium, Heliotrope, and Acanthus.
I now have 125 empty slots due to manyu and dragons required!
Still need to run whale this weekend to level Acanthus.

Myrdin
03-16-2018, 12:15 AM
Guys is there a better browser for these games ?
It takes for4ever to burn up my stamina, and its really annoying trying to do that before going to work or something.

Some browser that would make this game run faster. Currently using Firefox and its the standard speed,

twilightdream
03-16-2018, 05:27 AM
Myrdin you can try chrome beta.
It make DMM ver. run faster even it's already fast and smooth.
So it should do something with Nutaku ver.
But I'm sure this problem not come from browser.

hypo
03-16-2018, 11:06 AM
I use Chrome only for FKG, it's faster than Firefox (that I use for all other sites), but I always set the game on low quality in Flash menu.

Myrdin
03-16-2018, 01:03 PM
I used Chrome for a while, but then those retards released some update and the game slowed down like by 50% to what I have in Firefox.
After that I dropped Chrome, coz they didnt care to fix what they broke for several months

Tomitain
03-16-2018, 02:44 PM
I decided to throw 50 gems at the reissued gacha in the hopes of getting Festival German Iris but didn't come close (ten 3* and a dupe of Canola, a 4* I already had at max skill level and equipment slots).

...at least I have more bond crystals to work with now.

Zandel
03-16-2018, 06:17 PM
Well your first issue is using firefox to begin with... after that well it's likely to be your PC because Chrome has never slowed down for me even after that update that some people complained about. Have you checked your graphics drivers recently? Out of date drivers tend to cause issues like this.

Myers
03-17-2018, 08:36 AM
I noticed the equipment part of the wiki is missing some event equipment and thought maybe someone could add them in.

Here's what they're called for reference:

28. Primrose event - Doll Festival
29. Cineraria event - New Journey
32. Rhododendron event - Flying Whale
40. Clematis event - Festival Spirit

kabosu
03-17-2018, 08:51 AM
I noticed the equipment part of the wiki is missing some event equipment and thought maybe someone could add them in.

Here's what they're called for reference:

28. Primrose event - Doll Festival
29. Cineraria event - New Journey
32. Rhododendron event - Flying Whale
40. Clematis event - Festival Spirit
!!!!
I've been adding the equipment but didn't have those ones so I didn't know their names
I'll add them later today~

Myers
03-17-2018, 09:22 AM
!!!!
I've been adding the equipment but didn't have those ones so I didn't know their names
I'll add them later today~

Cool, not sure if you need the stats too but if you do I have most of them.

kabosu
03-17-2018, 02:01 PM
Added them to the wiki (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Equipment)
Is that all the equipment added now or is there still more missing? It was annoying before trying to find the max stats of stuff so I'm glad it's all in one place now

Myers
03-17-2018, 02:14 PM
Yep looks like that's all the equipment introduced in the game so far.

AgentFakku
03-17-2018, 05:27 PM
shit, I just got home
https://i.imgur.com/l1v41uj.jpg[/omg]
one of the few users who wish daily missions change during log in instead

welp, I got plenty of gold to evolve gurls since Sat is evolve gurls day

I got too many fucking dragons but not no birds nor petals LOL

Eeny Meeny Miney Moe

Who shall I evolve

Slap an Onahole on a Dildo
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Wfb4FlNl.jpg
I pick you Oba-chan whose bewbies aint big enuff to break one's back ;P

AgentFakku
03-20-2018, 01:35 AM
https://i.imgur.com/5ZdYpp8l.jpg

when did we have storage? It's not infinite as I found out you need to use FKG to expand. at least I get some use

https://i.imgur.com/yAozlvzl.jpg

Drip
03-20-2018, 03:37 AM
Don't bother with material storage, unless you maxed out your flower girl capacity and somehow are still short on space. In the latter case, I'd rather suggest merging dupes, training some low level girls, and selling crap though, since I really don't see why one would currently need so much space.
To make things worse: material storage costs as much as girl "storage" (I prefer to call it harem-capacity). So when in doubt, increase harem capacity instead, since that's multifunctional, and can be used as material storage as well.

Material storage is flat-out a BAD deal. Would've been good if it was infinite, or very useful if the items inside could stack, so, for example, 99 red lvl 100 bloom dragons would only take 1 single slot. Or, if at least, the price had been 20 slots for 1FG instead of using the exact same price as harem capacity. But, we got none of those three different variations which would've made material storage worth buying.

kabosu
03-20-2018, 05:31 AM
Yeah material storage is awful
I use it to keep the dragons away from the girls so my list couldn't get cluttered but it's still something I regret using gems on

kabosu
03-20-2018, 07:09 AM
- 2nd H-Scene for Setaria and Waterlilly

We have Waterlily now!

kabosu
03-20-2018, 08:05 AM
This is my third post in a row but I don't think we're suppose to have this
It just popped up randomly after doing the part one 80 stamina map a few times

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 08:07 AM
same, dude. and imma doing this surprise phase 2. albeit the first map of this phase2 seems identical to phase1? dunno. peculiar

Tomitain
03-20-2018, 08:32 AM
Seems like a quirk in the system. I was preparing to start the last mission in the first set when I noticed the second set was there. By the time I'd cleared said mission then went back to check the second set was gone.

AgentFakku
03-20-2018, 12:24 PM
Don't bother with material storage, unless you maxed out your flower girl capacity and somehow are still short on space. In the latter case, I'd rather suggest merging dupes, training some low level girls, and selling crap though, since I really don't see why one would currently need so much space.
To make things worse: material storage costs as much as girl "storage" (I prefer to call it harem-capacity). So when in doubt, increase harem capacity instead, since that's multifunctional, and can be used as material storage as well.

Material storage is flat-out a BAD deal. Would've been good if it was infinite, or very useful if the items inside could stack, so, for example, 99 red lvl 100 bloom dragons would only take 1 single slot. Or, if at least, the price had been 20 slots for 1FG instead of using the exact same price as harem capacity. But, we got none of those three different variations which would've made material storage worth buying.

I have no dupes

Pretty much what takes so much space is Dragons + 2 rows of Lvl 100 Manyus

https://i.imgur.com/F8OmfxQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hexn3OA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/U3sqLiW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nwkaXHD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hKUMaiP.jpg

I haven't max out capacity yet. I'll do that.

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 12:30 PM
Are you a gambling man? DMM gave a full refund of fg used on material storage when they scrapped it.

hypo
03-20-2018, 12:51 PM
Are you a gambling man? DMM gave a full refund of fg used on material storage when they scrapped it.

If I remember correctly about the DMM thread, they also gave free slots on the storage launch.

Nutaku did not...

phob
03-22-2018, 09:02 PM
Did step 2. Not a hall of legend, but nevertheless three new 5*:grin:.

Zandel
03-22-2018, 10:07 PM
Nice, I did that and got 1 new girl and a dupe Apple-chan. Personally I think any new 5* makes the draw worth it.

phob
03-22-2018, 10:48 PM
Nice, I did that and got 1 new girl and a dupe Apple-chan. Personally I think any new 5* makes the draw worth it.

Yes it does. At least some of the level 5 manyu from the RB event will find use until whale reopens!

sniddy
03-23-2018, 12:58 AM
My box has level 5 manys rotting in it

I have 2 rainbow blooms elixirs
21 Rainbow Girls
10 level 100 manys currently
24 level 100 bloom dragons
4 Yellow blooming birds (probably should bloom toad and farm up a bloom elixer soon)
3 petals
135 gold girls....wow
20 Silvers girls
4 Level 20 Blooms
12 level 20 manys
20 bronze girls
1 ...I don't know what colour 2* girl (for tapping bosses)

This is me about as burnt down as I can get - as you want to keep manys until you can get around 10 of each colour so this is actually low for me and that's 246 /270

I would love a 50 or so stash to put blooms in

Equipment looking bad at 256/270

hypo
03-23-2018, 01:14 AM
I have more than 100 lvl 5 manyus in my boxx too, I'm just 1 step from selling all of them cause, in some way, it costs more to use them than to keep them.

I'm waiting for Manyu forging to change all of that, but if Nutaku follows DMM release dates, it is still far away.

AgentFakku
03-23-2018, 01:41 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QWYOIJlm.jpg

damn, I was working on blooming Saffron (https://i.imgur.com/D1k4SqJ.jpg) coz she got bubblegum hair or screw bubble gum and go for raw TP and bloom Kerria (https://i.imgur.com/bZxP7ZA.jpg)

Taon
03-23-2018, 01:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QWYOIJlm.jpg

damn, I was working on blooming Saffron (https://i.imgur.com/D1k4SqJ.jpg) coz she got bubblegum hair or screw bubble gum and go for raw TP and bloom Kerria (https://i.imgur.com/bZxP7ZA.jpg)

Personal preference, but I'd probably bloom Saffron first, but you can't go wrong either way really since Kerria can tank pretty decently as well with current content.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 02:49 AM
I'm waiting for Manyu forging to change all of that, but if Nutaku follows DMM release dates, it is still far away.

DMM released it with event 53. Nutaku's currently on event 51.

hypo
03-23-2018, 04:52 AM
DMM released it with event 53. Nutaku's currently on event 51.

Oh, good.

I remembered it with a higher event number, but that's nice, next month maybe we will have it.

Even if it's only for lvl5->20, I'm in need of red manyus ^^

Also need petals for blooming Setaria, Southern Cross, Lantana, Snapdragon and Treasure Flower.
Damn life crystals !!!

fghk0
03-23-2018, 06:15 AM
Finally flowered... but no dodge...:cry:

Drip
03-23-2018, 03:19 PM
Oh, good.

I remembered it with a higher event number, but that's nice, next month maybe we will have it.

Even if it's only for lvl5->20, I'm in need of red manyus ^^

Forging actually REDUCES the amount of experience your girl gets. The advantage is, that it'll cost you less Coins to train your girls. So, you're not short on Manyu's, you're short on coins!

wolf
03-23-2018, 09:29 PM
i forgot to post this 2 days ago cause i was busy but ...
day 550 of consecutive days logged in \o/

hypo
03-24-2018, 12:20 AM
Forging actually REDUCES the amount of experience your girl gets. The advantage is, that it'll cost you less Coins to train your girls. So, you're not short on Manyu's, you're short on coins!

You are right.

For me, its a given that lvl5 manyus are not worth using on a unit higher than lvl 30, because of the cost.

fghk0
03-24-2018, 01:39 AM
Does anyone have the same situation as me? :eyeroll:

It seems to be a large update...

Absolute33
03-24-2018, 01:59 AM
I'm getting the same thing. I can play Armor Blitz (because I was already playing), but I can't start any other game.

Largepotato
03-27-2018, 07:54 AM
27 March 2018

Todays' maintenance update:
- A Steamy Hot Spring Incident Phase 2
- Whale Airship 9
- 2nd H-Scene for Acanthus and Apricot (Xmas)
- Camelia Bride CSQ

Normal Camelia CSQ still not available. :angry:

hypo
03-27-2018, 10:50 AM
Normal Camelia CSQ still not available. :angry:

I don't get it.
I already did Camelia Bride quest some time ago... (and I don't have normal Camelia)

smr
03-27-2018, 01:27 PM

Kerria's bloom form is awesome haha

Taon
03-27-2018, 04:36 PM

Kerria's bloom form is awesome haha

Yes, she's an outright beast.

Taon
03-27-2018, 04:38 PM
I don't get it.
I already did Camelia Bride quest some time ago... (and I don't have normal Camelia)

What you did before wasn't CB's actual quest; it was Camelia's glitched CQ that would only let CB run it.

bmj420420
03-28-2018, 12:45 AM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I just started playing this game again recently (I first played it almost a year ago, and just the tutorial). I still feel like I know very little about the game (I just realized there were 6 stars today browsing the forum). So, my main questions are as follows:

Are the following 5 stars any good: Candlebark, Texas Bluebell, Dogwood (Yukata), Kiwi, Japanese Parsley, Creeping Saxifrage, and Chickweed

Once I beat all of the event stages, what is there to do with an event?

What should I be saving my flower gems for?

Myrdin
03-28-2018, 01:03 AM
This place is as good as any, the traffic in this thread is high :)

*Yes there are tier 6 girls indeed, well observed :3

*The girls you mentioned are not the worst, they are still 5* after all, check out the skills of the girls and see how to fit them into teams - in this game all buffs stack, some have a limit some don't but all buffs stack so its best to build your team in a way where the skills supplement each other.

*Usually you want to keep farming events, as there is always Event shop present (unless its a Gacha/Card event but then the farming becomes even more intense), and clearing the shop gets you bunch of good stuff. Other than that, Event 50/80 stam missions reward you with Life Crystals which can be used as exchange currency for some very good items like Skill Blooms which improve your girls power by a solid degree.

*Save your flower gems for Gacha rolls that promote the girls you would like to get. Also its strongly advised to expand your inventory size.

Also back in the day there was a limited option to get Dressblooms for Flower Gems, but that option has been removed for some time now, however some of us still hope it makes return eventually.

Taon
03-28-2018, 04:30 AM
Are the following 5 stars any good: Candlebark, Texas Bluebell, Dogwood (Yukata), Kiwi, Japanese Parsley, Creeping Saxifrage, and Chickweed

Dogwood (Yukata): 1.2x skill activation, +10% ATK for squad when evolved. Solid unit that should do well in most setups.

Kiwi: +20% Solar Blast damage, +10% ATK for squad when evolved. Not a great unit outside of Solar Blast setups and the current state of the game doesn't make SB teams worthwhile yet.

Texas Bluebell: Dodge, +10% ATK for squad when evolved. Not bad, but since 5* units can't learn the Taunt skill, her usefulness is limited.

Candlebark: Variable ATK% based on affection (1-10%), +10% Shine Crystal drop once evolved. Bleh. Not useful outside SB teams and her affection needs to be maxed in order to get the full 10% ATK bonus (a requirement no other girl in this list has).

Creeping Saxifrage: 18% ATK for 1-5 squad members based on skill, Dodge. If you can get her skill level to 5, she gives more ATK than many 6* units. A potentially better Hit version of Texas Bluebell (with higher Total Power to boot).

Japanese Parsley: +10% ATK for squad, 80% counterattack with 3x DEF conversion. Not too shabby, but sadly, can't learn Taunt.

Chickweed: +25% ATK to herself and one random squad member, up to 2 enemy units get a 5% miss chance debuff once evolved. Low TP as is not unusual with event units. Not terrible, but not outstanding either. The 25% ATK buff can be amazing if it lands on a high ATK unit, the miss chance is too low to be reliable, but could work with a squad of similar debuff units since miss chance can stack to 70%.

kabosu
03-28-2018, 11:26 AM
Now that all the event equipment is on the wiki I was gonna add the CSQ equipment but I'm struggling to find the eng name for the equipment so if you have the CSQ equipment can you please give me the name for them?

All the CSQ equipment art is the same just different colours so you can just tell me the colour I have the red/blue/green/yellow/orange and I don't know if there is another colour besides those

Myers
03-28-2018, 01:57 PM
Now that all the event equipment is on the wiki I was gonna add the CSQ equipment but I'm struggling to find the eng name for the equipment so if you have the CSQ equipment can you please give me the name for them?

All the CSQ equipment art is the same just different colours so you can just tell me the colour I have the red/blue/green/yellow/orange and I don't know if there is another colour besides those

I don't have much, but I do have just two:
Cepha Lanthera - Lady's Earrings (Green)
Cymbidium - Secluded Beauty Earrings (Blue)

Also, I think the color corresponds to where the flower knight comes from. From the ones already on the wiki, it looks like:
Green is for Lilywood
Red is for Blossom Hill
Blue is for Winter Rose Garden
Orange is for Banana Island
and Gold is for Bergamot Valley

hypo
03-28-2018, 02:58 PM
Here is what I have:

Beautiful Eyes Earrings - Oncidium (blue)
Sparkle Earrings - Justicia (green)
Gentle Earrings - Night Phlox (green)
Careless Beauty Earrings - Camellia Bride (blue)
Lady's Earrings - Cepha Lantera (green)
Undying Love Earrings - Violetta Tulip (green)
Watch from Afar Earrings - Monotropastrum (green)
Secret Feelings Earrings - Toad Lily (yellow)
Familiar Earrings - St. Paulia (red)
Fading Hope Earrings - Anemone (red)
Prisoner of Love Earrings - Flowering Peach (red)
Playful and Charming Earrings - Setaria (blue)
Elegant and Noble Earrings - Kerria (yellow)
Undying Radiance Earrings - Holly (blue)
Recovered Happiness Earrings - Convallaria (red)
Form of My Heart Earrings - Lily Rubellum (orange)
Pure Love Earrings - Zephyranthes (blue)
Noble Beauty Earrings - Gerbera (yellow)
Passion and Curse Earrings - Fritillaria (green)
Joy and Cheer Earrings - Saffron (blue)

Tomitain
03-28-2018, 03:13 PM
I can add a few too:

Splendor and Grace - Dahlia (red)
False Words - Apple of Sodom (orange)
Playful Heart - Oncidium Bride (blue)
Patience - Mei Plumblossom (red)
Beauty Above All Others - Sakura (red)
Happy Memories - Nerine (yellow)

kabosu
03-29-2018, 11:07 AM
Bumping this as I think it goes on the next page now

Added all the ones people said and theses are the ones who are missing now

5*
Iris

6*
Lycoris
Cattleya
Pumpkin
Daisy
Cactace
Dendrobium
Dogwood

phob
03-29-2018, 11:44 AM
Went for Easter Gatcha
Lagarus (dup) got lucky skill and dress bloom and 12000 Bond crystals
New Suzuki Grass and Mei (Yukata)
Daily I am debating 25 for 50 isn't bad deal

Went for daily 15 FG in on whale 6-5 got her bloomed 50 levels to go :sad:

Drip
03-29-2018, 02:59 PM
5*
Iris - Messenger and Mission Earrings

6*
Lycoris -
Cattleya - Mature Charm Earrings
Pumpkin - Big and Broad Earrings
Daisy - Innocent Earrings
Cactace - Burning Heart Earrings
Dendrobium - Natural Blossom Earrings
Dogwood - Returned Favor Earrings

sniddy
03-29-2018, 03:31 PM

I do did the gacha - at first saw 1 and though Ok, fair enough, then 2 - finally 3, none of which are maxed and if I'm honest dupes right now > new girls (unless it's the new cat girls darn it I can't get her)

kabosu
03-29-2018, 03:39 PM
5*
Iris - Messenger and Mission Earrings

6*
Lycoris -
Cattleya - Mature Charm Earrings
Pumpkin - Big and Broad Earrings
Daisy - Innocent Earrings
Cactace - Burning Heart Earrings
Dendrobium - Natural Blossom Earrings
Dogwood - Returned Favor Earrings
Thanks only girls missing from the CSQ equipment are Lycoris and Black Baccara now
I forgot to mention Black Baccara on the first post

Drip
03-29-2018, 04:11 PM
Oh, I have Black Baccara's as well: Eternal Love and Regret Earrings

Nope, still no Lycoris, she's the only girl with a CSQ available that I don't have.

Taon
03-29-2018, 05:49 PM
Lycoris: Sad Memories Earrings

AgentFakku
03-30-2018, 02:54 AM
[img]https://i.imgur.com/E9WrLABl.jpg[/jpg]

I think I lost a gurl somehow, I was looking at my earrings and realise one of em ain't equip

look for her and had to look her up

She's not there? Huh, I must have sold her or something shit... LOL

MachThreeSlug
03-30-2018, 03:22 AM
[img]https://i.imgur.com/E9WrLABl.jpg[/jpg]

I think I lost a gurl somehow, I was looking at my earrings and realise one of em ain't equip

look for her and had to look her up

She's not there? Huh, I must have sold her or something shit... LOL

That one originally belonged to Camellia but an error during a mega update changed her CQ and equip to Camellia Bride.

Drip
03-30-2018, 03:39 AM
And, if you re-run the third CSQ mission for a girl, you'll get the earrings again. They're not really usefull though: a girl can only equip one set, and you can't use dupes for material.
(I run Dahlia's third CSQ almost every day, since CSQ counts as for the Secret Garden daily mission)

kabosu
03-30-2018, 05:02 AM
All the equipment (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Equipment) should be on the wiki now
The CSQ equipment adds more atk than I thought it would
I almost have all 5* CSQ characters but no money to evolve them for the equipment

AgentFakku
03-30-2018, 03:01 PM
That one originally belonged to Camellia but an error during a mega update changed her CQ and equip to Camellia Bride.

thank gawd, I thought I actually sold a gurl on accident