PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

kabosu
04-30-2018, 06:08 AM
Wait you can bloom Alpinia?!
How did I not notice this?!
Just need 29 more LF.... maybe it's good I can't bloom her now tho as I'm low on money

Tomitain
04-30-2018, 06:28 AM
Alpinia and Cattleya have bloom forms now along with Chocolate Cosmos, Holly and Poinsettia.

Myrdin
04-30-2018, 06:53 AM
Damn.... And just yesterday I bloomed Poinsetta.... talk about wasted LC
Weird the game didnt show me Alpinia as Bloomable.
and Cattleya too... sigh. With how badly Nutaku starves us for the bloom materials (mainly the flower petals) this will take some time till I can get those two their Bloom forms.

Thanks for the info Tomitain.

EDIT: Not sure if anyone else noticed, but in Nutaku version, you can no longer refresh your browser page to get a "refunded" stamina reset on the map you are playing. Meaning, if the game drops on you, or if you get amazing bloody rng and your whaleship doesnt perform a single special attacks and gets moped down like a muppet by the mega pest that you would normally kill with relative ease - you can no longer refresh get back the stamina for that run, and try again. So this DMM thing finally caught up with Nutaku as well eh ?

fghk0
04-30-2018, 08:54 AM
Yes.
I wasted 80 stamina twice, because puffins crash.
At first thought that stamina remained unchanged but in fact not.:sad:

In addition, I directly exchange petals with life crystals.:wink:

hypo
04-30-2018, 09:11 AM
Oh, so I'm not alone with the refresh change.
I thought it was because the game takes longer to load than before.

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 03:37 PM
Yes.
I wasted 80 stamina twice, because puffins crash.
At first thought that stamina remained unchanged but in fact not.:sad:

In addition, I directly exchange petals with life crystals.:wink:

puffin has this absolutely maddening feature i noticed. if you load fkg with it and miss the little window with the Plug-in crashed or somesuch, wait/reconnect, it WILL crash you in a next 2-3 minutes. so these days i stare at the loading and click reconnect if it pops, takes a try....or 5.

Zeban
04-30-2018, 05:29 PM
Alpinia and Cattleya have bloom forms now along with Chocolate Cosmos, Holly and Poinsettia.

I also noticed that Flowering Peach is Bloomable as well now.

I go into the Office periodically and check my collection since there is a "Sort by 2nd Evo Available" that actually functions correctly.

My team is full 80 now :D
Now I'm just waiting for Lagurus and Creeping Smartweed to get blooms so I can try and make my fun team.

Taon
04-30-2018, 06:29 PM
I also noticed that Flowering Peach is Bloomable as well now.

I go into the Office periodically and check my collection since there is a "Sort by 2nd Evo Available" that actually functions correctly.

My team is full 80 now :D
Now I'm just waiting for Lagurus and Creeping Smartweed to get blooms so I can try and make my fun team.

Flowering Peach is not currently bloomable. I checked by actually trying to bloom her. :)

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 11:45 PM
No maintenance today, is holiday for some

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 07:26 AM
Darn no shop reset today

AgentFakku
05-02-2018, 01:22 AM
damn I thought Axe-chan or Lavender or Conva-something I can't spell for shit was bad
https://i.imgur.com/Wszc2SC.jpg
fuk, too bad it was BDSM or her sitting on me w/ a collar, whipping me to say woof woof

Taon
05-02-2018, 05:46 AM
damn I thought Axe-chan or Lavender or Conva-something I can't spell for shit was bad
https://i.imgur.com/Wszc2SC.jpg
fuk, too bad it was BDSM or her sitting on me w/ a collar, whipping me to say woof woof

...what are you talking about?

Myrdin
05-02-2018, 05:54 AM
...what are you talking about?

I am equally confused :D

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 06:01 AM
this gal on the dom side just teeny weeny bit

kabosu
05-02-2018, 06:25 AM
She looks so cute
I really wish we had the choice to permanently make her stay in whatever outfit we want

Myrdin
05-02-2018, 06:36 AM
She looks so cute
I really wish we had the choice to permanently make her stay in whatever outfit we want

That would be an interesting gimmick.
Strangely either no one on DMM thought of it yet or not enough people requested it because there is no such a feature even there yet.
would be cool though if you could make nazuna wear different costumes, or just leave it to random (like the Random assistant button)

smr
05-02-2018, 07:15 AM
blooms for Burning Bush and Viola.

dat moment when you have no gold or flower gems heh.

fghk0
05-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Do not rush to bloom, slowly waiting for the completion is a pleasure.:joy:

Drip
05-02-2018, 09:23 AM
Burning Bush's bloomed art looks awesome!

hypo
05-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Yay, Burning Bush is in my squad !

Meh, another girl who will need petals...
I hope they restore the nation defense missions!!

Drip
05-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Yay, Burning Bush is in my squad !

Meh, another girl who will need petals...
I hope they restore the nation defense missions!!
I'm even luckier: she's in my first Whale squad, and I was already in the process of ampying her up. So now adding ampies got a lot cheaper, give her experience, and, hopefully, she'll be even more awesome than she already was when the whale missions return next week. :D

kabosu
05-02-2018, 10:44 AM
Nutaku I'm begging you please let us get petals in other ways or make them cheaper

hypo
05-02-2018, 11:01 AM
For the record, Mimosa's CSQ equipment is called Secret Passion Earrings (blue)

Drip
05-02-2018, 11:23 AM
Nutaku I'm begging you please let us get petals in other ways or make them cheaper
Just doing regular dailies and the event-dailies, I'm getting between 30 and 40 Life Crystals a day, which should be enough to buy the Rainbow Skillbloom and several petals each month. Must admit, I no longer need to buy the Gold Skill blooms (the gold girls still in my squads are already maxed), so that does save me a ton of LCs.
I *never* spend LCs on manyus or ampys though, since there are plenty other ways to get those, and just occasionally on the 2 cheaper Flower Hearts.

Tomitain
05-02-2018, 03:03 PM
I've been saving my life and bond crystals along with my sun medals (stopped buying rainbow skillblooms around half a year ago, started only buying the cheapest of each second affection material when the supplies reset in the bond crystal shop (13 per regular amber and the like), etc) which generally leaves me with more than enough of each resource when Something Important is released.

Now that the normal 80 stamina bonus stage can drop 10 life crystals I sometimes try my luck with it if I have nothing better to spend the stamina on.

hypo
05-02-2018, 03:29 PM
One more try on the priority gacha:

Another loli, but still not bad

FriendlyFacez
05-02-2018, 06:48 PM
Y'all need to come up with some cheat code for me so I can get guaranteed Tiger Lily.

makinaz
05-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Y'all need to come up with some cheat code for me so I can get guaranteed Tiger Lily.

I heard if you fondle Nazuna 100 million times before maintenance ends, your next draw is a guaranteed rainbow.
As for Tiger Lily? Well, good luck.

smr
05-02-2018, 08:47 PM
I always rush to bloom

Zandel
05-03-2018, 01:50 AM

I rolled the 10+1 gatcha 4 times and ended up with 2 Tiger Lilly, i'd give you one if I could.

kabosu
05-03-2018, 10:13 AM
For the record, Mimosa's CSQ equipment is called Secret Passion Earrings (blue)
Thanks~! I'll add it later

Just doing regular dailies and the event-dailies, I'm getting between 30 and 40 Life Crystals a day, which should be enough to buy the Rainbow Skillbloom and several petals each month. Must admit, I no longer need to buy the Gold Skill blooms (the gold girls still in my squads are already maxed), so that does save me a ton of LCs.
I *never* spend LCs on manyus or ampys though, since there are plenty other ways to get those, and just occasionally on the 2 cheaper Flower Hearts.
I only ever spend LC on petals too but it's still not enough as when 2 bloomable girls come out that's 600 petals together which is a lot
Adding together the girls I haven't bloomed that's 1200 LC I need which is stupid when compared to how quick it is to get the bird blooming items

Also for the 100th time: Night Phlox bloom artwork is still not in the game for some reason
I'm guessing Lycoris still isn't in the game too

hypo
05-03-2018, 03:05 PM
Speaking of Life Crystals, I need your opinion, guys:

What's your thought about abilities "Critical Up" and "Def activation Up"?
Are they worth their price?

Those are the only one I have not bought yet.

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 04:17 PM

Neither is worth it. A 10% crit damage buff won't surpass the turn 1 +15% atk outside of a long, irrelevant raid battle and does nothing if you're hitting weakness. Defending 5% more often with 10% more damage reduction when it happens isn't likely to replace Taunt's 16% reduction on all hits or Recovery boost with HP absorb.

Zandel
05-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Neither is worth it. A 10% crit damage buff won't surpass the turn 1 +15% atk outside of a long, irrelevant raid battle and does nothing if you're hitting weakness. Defending 5% more often with 10% more damage reduction when it happens isn't likely to replace Taunt's 16% reduction on all hits or Recovery boost with HP absorb.

I've been told that the crit up is well worth it later when we get more of the crit chance up girls that DMM has. I'm not certain myself tho.

FriendlyFacez
05-03-2018, 09:23 PM
I rolled the 10+1 gatcha 4 times and ended up with 2 Tiger Lilly, i'd give you one if I could.

...Dammit.
I rolled the 10+1 new priority twice and got...only one new 5* character. Peach. Peach!! Peach, you and your weird tiny minions and your giant hammer are not Tiger Lily.

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 09:36 PM
...Dammit.
I rolled the 10+1 new priority twice and got...only one new 5* character. Peach. Peach!! Peach, you and your weird tiny minions and your giant hammer are not Tiger Lily.

Better than salt, she's great on my whale team. Strong 5*

Daniel Rivera
05-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Good afternoon, guys. I want you to clarify something to me. It is regarding the new step gacha. I thought they will include the three first spots of the last event in this gacha. Aizoon stonecrop, lycoris and black baccara were suppose to appear in this coming data. I wanted to buy Aizoon stonecrop so baaad.

hypo
05-03-2018, 10:11 PM

Ok, thanks for the numbers.

Taon
05-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Good afternoon, guys. I want you to clarify something to me. It is regarding the new step gacha. I thought they will include the three first spots of the last event in this gacha. Aizoon stonecrop, lycoris and black baccara were suppose to appear in this coming data. I wanted to buy Aizoon stonecrop so baaad.

The voting girls will be in a future gacha, not the current one. Possibly next week.

Taon
05-03-2018, 10:54 PM
...Dammit.

Peach may be no Tiger Lily, but she is one of the strongest 5* there is and even stronger than a couple of 6* units of comparable level. She's not a bad draw at all!

Myrdin
05-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Peach may be no Tiger Lily, but she is one of the strongest 5* there is and even stronger than a couple of 6* units of comparable level. She's not a bad draw at all!

Very true. Especially if you get her skill and equipment slots up. I have a fully maxed out Peach (strangely enough she has taken liking to me, so the dupes were coming) and she can land pretty hefty blows. Definitely a 5* not to sneeze at.

fghk0
05-04-2018, 04:58 AM

I would recommend you to use it, and Life Crystals must be in stock. :joy:But only if your team has no crit series girls.

kabosu
05-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Finally got a girl fully maxed out ❤
Max level, max affection and max ampy
Dipladenia is the first girl I've maxed out with ampys so yay to that now to work on Madonna who is about halfway done

FriendlyFacez
05-04-2018, 02:47 PM

I don’t dislike Peach or anything, I was just really hoping for Tiger Lily. I actually like her personality and character design but I really wish she didn’t come with the little goofy looking critters around her. I prefer the more ‘realistic’ or ‘conventional’ feel with other characters.

betanotalpha
05-05-2018, 07:15 PM
I've noticed a fun little occurrence in the FKG relm: namely there are, from time to time, girls who pop up from the background during battles.
It doesn't happen all of the time or at least I haven't noticed it as being common...
At any rate, if it's somewhat rare, I was wondering if it was an easter egg of sorts - clickable or whatever.
Anyone else wonder that?
Or better yet, does anyone know - we all love freebees! :love:

Zeban
05-05-2018, 10:49 PM
I have noticed that while I'm doing my gathering chances Nazuna will sometimes run past really fast in the background. This usually coincides with me getting the super chests instead of just the regular ones.

sniddy
05-06-2018, 12:28 AM
It does, you see her, you're getting a gold chest

Zandel
05-06-2018, 05:20 PM
As for the event missions Nazuna is around in most of them just because she likes to help, that last one had blooming birds all over it and other events have had Manyu and Ampy's hiding around the place as well. They are just to add a bit of fun and flavour, only the daily gather is different in that Nazuna only appears when you get the good chest.

AgentFakku
05-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Ill half ampy non Bubblegum rainbow gurls and fully amp Bubblegum rainbow gurls

Tomitain
05-08-2018, 02:43 PM
I decided to throw 50 gems at the voting gacha as well as cash in my salt ticket from the first swan boat finals. I got Astra Galus from the ticket and as for the gacha:

https://i.imgur.com/O1FRe04.jpg

FriendlyFacez
05-08-2018, 06:01 PM
...Damn it.
Damn it.
Damn it.
DAMN IT!!!

I spent my last 50 hard earned FG on this round for another go at Tiger Lily with the New Characters Gacha.

What happened? Of course you know what happened.
Worse than salt. Worse than salt.

...I got the indicator from the gold bucket that I was getting a 5*. It was a new 5*! From the new batch!
But it was Heart Vine.
Heart Vine. Freaking Heart Vine.
Heart Vine is not Tiger Lily. Heart Vine is NOT Tiger Lily!!!!

She's not the cool one with the awesome armor and the neon blue hair! She's just some weirdo with a fake hand or something.

So here's my thesis. Someone who works for Flower Knight Girl lurks the forums and pegged me as the guy who wanted Tiger Lily and determined it'd be so funny to troll me by giving me the other 5* girl.
This is consistent with my prior experiences. Last time I spent serious amounts of FG I wanted Ardisia Bride on the reissue gacha and instead I got...Flowering Peach Bride. Twice. No Ardisia Brides, two straight Flowering Peach Brides.

So it's clear to me that FKG knows exactly the characters I want and destroys my heart by 'awarding me' the characters I don't. I see you, FKG. I see you, and I hate you.

Taon
05-08-2018, 07:01 PM
So it's clear to me that FKG knows exactly the characters I want and destroys my heart by 'awarding me' the characters I don't. I see you, FKG. I see you, and I hate you.

Would it be safe to say they planted vines to destroy your heart?

Myers
05-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Apparently, Aizoon Stonecrop has her second h-scene out. Does anyone know when she got it? I wasn't aware as it was never in the patch notes.
According to the patch notes, the only second h-scenes to be released since her introduction are:
8 May 2018: 2nd H-Scene Release - Butterfly Bush; Japanese Parsley
3 May 2018: 2nd H-Scene for Loquat and Robinia
17 April 2018: 2nd H-Scene - Soapwort, Clematis

kabosu
05-08-2018, 07:10 PM
I think more people are salty about Tiger Lily than than the salt Miko event

FriendlyFacez
05-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Would it be safe to say they planted vines to destroy your heart?

I will say that I do love how FKG wrote Heart Vine as desperate for the Knight Commander and quite possibly as the only Flower Knight to be rejected by him outright in her Intro speech -- it's as if the FKG creators understand that everyone should be so eager for Tiger Lily that Heart Vine is inevitably a disappointment by comparison.

Zandel
05-08-2018, 11:38 PM
I will say that I do love how FKG wrote Heart Vine as desperate for the Knight Commander and quite possibly as the only Flower Knight to be rejected by him outright in her Intro speech -- it's as if the FKG creators understand that everyone should be so eager for Tiger Lily that Heart Vine is inevitably a disappointment by comparison.

Meanwhile I'm not really that interested in Tiger Lily and they gave me two of her >.>

Y U Do Dis FKG? \>.</

smr
05-09-2018, 12:44 AM
looks like Aizoon Stonecrop wanted to fugg really badly it seems

DrunkMonkGar
05-09-2018, 12:54 AM
Ugh, I took a stab at the popularity gacha and got 3 silvers. That makes 3 11-pulls without at least a gold.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 01:22 AM
Ugh, I took a stab at the popularity gacha and got 3 silvers. That makes 3 11-pulls without at least a gold.

did 2 11 pulls on it and only got bronze/silver aswell

Myrdin
05-09-2018, 02:07 AM
One pull, 1 gold Fir dupe. Not exactly breath taking either, but at least something I suppose.

AgentFakku
05-09-2018, 02:32 AM
https://i.imgur.com/zzAVHyU.jpg

Puffin kept crashing all day

now it finally works

wasted so much stamina

I wish I can play the game back on Chrome or Fire Fox

Zandel
05-09-2018, 04:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zzAVHyU.jpg

Puffin kept crashing all day

now it finally works

wasted so much stamina

I wish I can play the game back on Chrome or Fire Fox

I'd be having a closer look at your PC if that's the case. I have yet to have an issue playing FKG on Chrome so the game itself is not flawed. I'm even running Win 7 without 100% full updates and the game has only ever blinked a few times when I don't clear my cache.

Zandel
05-10-2018, 12:18 AM
So I just got my Day #727 log in and it has a strange reward set for some reason. 7+2+7 Gems, a gold 727 Nazuna Statue, 727 Life Crystals, 727 Bond Crystals and 727 Sun Medals.... anyone know WTF is up with this?

AgentFakku
05-10-2018, 12:52 AM
So I just got my Day #727 log in and it has a strange reward set for some reason. 7+2+7 Gems, a gold 727 Nazuna Statue, 727 Life Crystals, 727 Bond Crystals and 727 Sun Medals.... anyone know WTF is up with this?

Have to ask the DMM FKG people on HCB

I think you're the oldest Nutaku player of us all on HCB

A Time to Screw
05-10-2018, 04:06 AM
Have to ask the DMM FKG people on HCB

I think you're the oldest Nutaku player of us all on HCB

https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/4434-727.html

:cool:

game2534
05-10-2018, 09:30 AM

Japanese joke with puns, and you know they love it.

hypo
05-10-2018, 10:24 AM
for the record:

MachThreeSlug
05-10-2018, 05:48 PM

727 is pronounced as Nazuna in Japanese.

FriendlyFacez
05-10-2018, 06:24 PM
*sigh*

...I have no interest in Loquat but I spent $7 for salt just for a chance to roll Tiger Lily.

Then I invested more into another 11 New Character Priority Premium Roll and...

...Cattleya Swimsuit!!!

...And Cattleya Swimsuit is not Tiger Lily.

So this will now be my fate, drawing more 11-roll premiums until the end of eternity in hopes of getting Tiger Lily and never getting her because FKG hates me and wants me to suffer.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 09:44 PM
*sigh*

...I have no interest in Loquat but I spent $7 for salt just for a chance to roll Tiger Lily.

...Cattleya Swimsuit!!!

So this will now be my fate, drawing more 11-roll premiums until the end of eternity in hopes of getting Tiger Lily and never getting her because FKG hates me and wants me to suffer.

Are we chasing after Tiger Lily because of OP, or because of waifu?

FriendlyFacez
05-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Are we chasing after Tiger Lily because of OP, or because of waifu?

I have no idea how powerful she is, and she's only a 5* so she can't be OP compared to 6* alternatives.
...She's a very pretty 5* with neon blue hair and a horn and an awesome outfit, though, which appears to be my weakness.

(I am also fond of her voice.)

smr
05-10-2018, 10:54 PM
Loquat deal is finally here and I will probably buy it, though I do want to wait for the weekend daily deals first

Taon
05-10-2018, 11:57 PM
*sigh*

...Cattleya Swimsuit!!!

Could be mistaken, but I don't think current event girls are usually in the general pool.

Myrdin
05-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Looks at Loquat in his DMM team.
Reads the comments here.
Nothing to do here, take me away jetpack ! :D

*On a more serious note - despite being a Loli, Loquat has really highly detail drawn H scene (both of them), her art is top notch as well in all 3 forms, and as a far as skillset goes she is one of the best Pierce type Girls out there when it comes to Crit characters, boosting both Crit Chance, Damage and with Skill activation on top of it.
Granted it is hard to appreciate in a version where the fucking crit mechanic still doesnt work as it should have been for some time now.

Taon
05-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Looks at Loquat in his DMM team.
Reads the comments here.
Nothing to do here, take me away jetpack ! :D

*On a more serious note - despite being a Loli, Loquat has really highly detail drawn H scene (both of them), her art is top notch as well in all 3 forms, and as a far as skillset goes she is one of the best Pierce type Girls out there when it comes to Crit characters, boosting both Crit Chance, Damage and with Skill activation on top of it.
Granted it is hard to appreciate in a version where the fucking crit mechanic still doesnt work as it should have been for some time now.

Well, she's a Moneti girl; I'd be surprised if there was a lower quality and quantity of detail in the artwork.

Taon
05-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Did anyone else get this in their mailbox today?

Certainly not complaining, but I didn't stop logging in or anything, and I would think this kind of gift would have been announced.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Nope. Just logged in, nothing in the box and still at 2 medals.

Drip
05-11-2018, 08:49 AM
Did anyone else get this in their mailbox today?

Certainly not complaining, but I didn't stop logging in or anything, and I would think this kind of gift would have been announced.
I got it too. You won't hear me complain about adding Viola to my collection.

phob
05-11-2018, 09:54 AM
I had 150 and some change. Was saving up for Anemone.

Got two and luck has it, a skill bloom to boot! :bgrin:

FriendlyFacez
05-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Hold on one second here.

What determines whether you receive this gift?

If there’s some sort of an unfair arbitrary metric determining why some folks get free 6* characters and I don’t, and if I’m just at an unfair disadvantage for no reason and with no visibility or explanation as to why some folks get this and I don’t, then why am I spending any money on this game?

Like this is legit infuriating, I’m all for freebies but only if the system is fair.

Taon
05-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Hold on one second here.

What determines whether you receive this gift?

If there’s some sort of an unfair arbitrary metric determining why some folks get free 6* characters and I don’t, and if I’m just at an unfair disadvantage for no reason and with no visibility or explanation as to why some folks get this and I don’t, then why am I spending any money on this game?

Like this is legit infuriating, I’m all for freebies but only if the system is fair.

No argument there; I'm very curious as to the metric used for this. It could be that the medals are being given out in waves based on some criteria such as time played. I have no idea, but I would like to know and if it is some arbitrary thing where those who didn't get the medals aren't going to get them I'm going to be upset as well (even though I did get them).

Something time-based where everyone will eventually get it: no problem.

Something only given out to certain accounts and everyone else is SOL: big problem.

It's also entirely possible that the medals shouldn't have been given out at all; if that's the case I wouldn't be outraged if the girl I got was removed so long as I get back the resources I already dumped into her. If it was a bug, then I hope the devs employ a unilateral fix: give the medals to everyone else or remove the medals/girls from those who got them (and return invested resources!)

Myrdin
05-11-2018, 01:36 PM
No argument there; I'm very curious as to the metric used for this. It could be that the medals are being given out in waves based on some criteria such as time played. I have no idea, but I would like to know and if it is some arbitrary thing where those who didn't get the medals aren't going to get them I'm going to be upset as well (even though I did get them).

Something time-based where everyone will eventually get it: no problem.

Something only given out to certain accounts and everyone else is SOL: big problem.

It's also entirely possible that the medals shouldn't have been given out at all; if that's the case I wouldn't be outraged if the girl I got was removed so long as I get back the resources I already dumped into her. If it was a bug, then I hope the devs employ a unilateral fix: give the medals to everyone else or remove the medals/girls from those who got them (and return invested resources!)

I might be wrong here my friend but IRC, in DMM when the Rainbow Coins were introduced, there was a "roll back" / "back track" or how to call it.
Pretty much they added several months backwards to the day the mechanic was introduced and every single pull that yielded a dupe - thus giving you RC (rainbow coin), was refunded to you so to speak.

They did something similar with Nation battles just this last month. They reworked them completely, and you received all the flower gems from those stages even if you didnt complete them (those who did didnt get them again though).

While it is and argument to raise that "not everyone could do same amounto of pulls thus everone got the same equall number of RC", maybe, just maybe this is some promo/apoloRCoins to get it more flowing. Or maybe they were just lazy calculating the exact numbers for every player like they did in DMM and just tossed all of us a nice hefty sum of 500, giving us one and 1/3 of a rainbow :)

So yeah I might be wrong in my theory crafting here, but it certainly does seem to be something of that sort to me, especially knowing how these things usual work on DMM.

Alternatively - it might be some promo like what they did with the FB FKG collab, where we got that one free 6* of our choice.

Myrdin
05-11-2018, 01:45 PM
In a gentleman mofu voice :3

~ On a side note - you guys being gentlemen of refined taste and appreciation for quality waifu time... please lay your eyes upon these few gems I have brought to you, for your amusement, from the far away lands of FB FKG group ~
*click to enlarge*

copied to DMM thread as well, so we all can enjoy some....culture :D

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 01:54 PM
> calls us gentlemen with refined tastes
> posts no traps

well, this is heresy, prepare the exterminatus

Taon
05-11-2018, 02:11 PM
I might be wrong here my friend but IRC, in DMM when the Rainbow Coins were introduced, there was a "roll back" / "back track" or how to call it.
Pretty much they added several months backwards to the day the mechanic was introduced and every single pull that yielded a dupe - thus giving you RC (rainbow coin), was refunded to you so to speak.

They did something similar with Nation battles just this last month. They reworked them completely, and you received all the flower gems from those stages even if you didnt complete them (those who did didnt get them again though).

While it is and argument to raise that "not everyone could do same amounto of pulls thus everone got the same equall number of RC", maybe, just maybe this is some promo/apoloRCoins to get it more flowing. Or maybe they were just lazy calculating the exact numbers for every player like they did in DMM and just tossed all of us a nice hefty sum of 500, giving us one and 1/3 of a rainbow :)

So yeah I might be wrong in my theory crafting here, but it certainly does seem to be something of that sort to me, especially knowing how these things usual work on DMM.

Alternatively - it might be some promo like what they did with the FB FKG collab, where we got that one free 6* of our choice.

I could see that...except the amount consistently handed out was 500; I know I certainly haven't pulled -that- many dupes.

I even briefly braved the discord server earlier, but no one there seemed to know why either. I suspect it was a bug, and as bugs though, this was a big one.

If I were the devs, I would just shrug this off and give everyone else 500 medals that didn't already get them. I know I've said I wouldn't mind so much if they removed them, but I'm going to guess that wouldn't go over so well with others, and is more work to do (since they'd have to remove purchased girls as well).

Tomitain
05-11-2018, 02:44 PM
I only remember having two rainbow dupes (Cherry and Sakura) both of which I got from the same 50 gem pull months after I bought them with Nutaku gold. I'm hesitant to spend these rainbow coins ATM, even if Ghost Weed (or Saffron or Licorice or...) would be a nice addition to my forces.

FriendlyFacez
05-11-2018, 03:00 PM
So the good news is that I did receive 500 rainbow medals some time in the past few hours. So, either me complaining here on the forum about getting nothing this morning paid off, or the powers that be may be rectifying their mistake by giving out medals to everyone who did not receive the first batch.

So now I’ll have to decide who joins the squad...maybe Victoria to complement my Victoria Bride, maybe Hollyhock, maybe Loquat or Dusty. Or maybe I just get a dupe of one of the 6*s I already own.

It’s sad that all the characters I really want are 5*s right now. Someday, Tiger Lily...someday.

Myrdin
05-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Lycoris miko for me. It was either this or Snowdrop.
And considering Wutan told me Lycoris miko has an amazing H scene, and with the chance of them taking away these girls I decided to gamble a bit and go with her instead of Snowdrop.
Now if they let us keep em ? Sure she will be still usefull, if not ? Well nothing lost :P

FriendlyFacez
05-11-2018, 03:09 PM
I can confirm what you’ve heard about Lycoris Miko, but Snowdrop is great too. They’re both on the same fourth team on my main squad and they wreak havoc together.

smr
05-11-2018, 03:32 PM
I also got the 500 rainbow medals, no idea what the reason is though

depending on weekend daily deals, I will probably get Helenium (Easter) from the exchange

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 04:16 PM
i didn't get the 500 rainbow medals :(

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 06:33 PM
how do you actually get rainbow medals?

MachThreeSlug
05-11-2018, 06:37 PM
how do you actually get rainbow medals?

You get Rainbow medals when ever you draw a duplicate 5* or 6* from the gatcha.

FriendlyFacez
05-11-2018, 07:11 PM
...I was debating whether to grab Loquat as her design is cute but, jeez, that voice.
I don't know if there's a more grating voice in the game.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 08:01 PM
Some people getting free rainbows while the rest get shit is consistent with Nutaku's history.

Taon
05-11-2018, 08:29 PM
...I was debating whether to grab Loquat as her design is cute but, jeez, that voice.

German Iris would like a word. By telephone.

Taon
05-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Lycoris miko for me. It was either this or Snowdrop.
And considering Wutan told me Lycoris miko has an amazing H scene, and with the chance of them taking away these girls I decided to gamble a bit and go with her instead of Snowdrop.
Now if they let us keep em ? Sure she will be still usefull, if not ? Well nothing lost :P

You goof; you know you can download her H-Scene if that was your primary interest. :)

FriendlyFacez
05-11-2018, 09:22 PM
German Iris would like a word. By telephone.

...Oh, Dear Lord.
I nearly forgot all about German Iris.

As a lover of German food, beer and culture her very existence is a diplomatic affront to an entire nation.
Someone should take German Iris and Loquat and lock them in a vault somewhere and toss away the key.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 09:50 PM
You get Rainbow medals when ever you draw a duplicate 5* or 6* from the gatcha.

how many rainbow medals do i get for a duplicate 5* and for 6*

fghk0
05-11-2018, 09:55 PM
I will keep 500 rainbow coins and wait until the girl I need appears.
But hopefully it will not be recycled by the NU... haha:joy:

Myrdin
05-12-2018, 01:12 AM

There are some REAALLY annoying voices that dont fit their character and just grind on your ears. Loquat voice is nice, but the speech pattern is annoying. Kuuko is even worse eugh.

You goof; you know you can download her H-Scene if that was your primary interest. :)

Thats cheating and when it comes to waifus, we dont do that buuuuushit :D

smr
05-12-2018, 01:21 AM
I actually found out about this game through Saffron and Aconite's HCGs on danbooru haha

Myrdin
05-12-2018, 02:00 AM
So About the RC it seems this was the reason.
Pretty much close to one of theories I had. This being a sort of promo of some sort.
In this case a "Come back promo".

smr
05-12-2018, 02:47 AM
Silly Nutaku, I never even left to begin with! :bgrin::cool::rofl:

Thanks for the free Helenium (Easter) though!

Wutan
05-12-2018, 02:57 AM
Well in my case it was true.

I left three months ago and only occasionaly visit my Nutaku Account.

Not because i immensely disliked the Nutaku Version (like i did back in February 2017) but just because i have better luck on DMM. More freebies there was also a big factor. I couldn't afford to whale on both versions so i quit.

For the Rainbow i went with Hollyhock. Don't have her on DMM so i got her here.

AgentFakku
05-12-2018, 03:33 AM
Now, my Nutaku account beat my DMM account in another area: Rainbow Medals. The other thing dat my Nutaku account has over DMM, more rainbows. DMM does give out a lotta freebies but I never seen Rainbow Medals. Dat was weird but I take it. I do like to play both versions and embrace both their pros and cons

https://i.imgur.com/JaiCCBB.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/L7URJ0L.jpg

I will save 'em for Aizoon if I don't get her w/ my attempt on Voting Gacha - trying to get 50 FK by May 15 :sweat:

For Reissue

Calla's maps remind me of the old maps - so much retries

https://i.imgur.com/bzG30mil.jpg

I beat every reissue, got lucky on Moon Vine, Geranium and I forget the others, so much pain and misery LOL RNG Nodes

FriendlyFacez
05-12-2018, 08:43 AM
As I never quit FKG I’m guessing in practice the Rainbow medals were awarded to anyone who spent more than $35 on the game regardless of their active or inactive status.

Myrdin
05-12-2018, 09:20 AM
The "active" part might be "active payer"

Anyone who in the past spent the prerequisite amount of money, but then spend no more.
At least that makes sense all thing considered.

AgentFakku
05-13-2018, 11:24 PM
was reading Waterlily's 2nd H scene

her face was weird LOL

man, Danchou been taking advantage of the "maid service"

Myrdin
05-14-2018, 12:20 AM
was reading Waterlily's 2nd H scene

her face was weird LOL

man, Danchou been taking advantage of the "maid service"

She knew what she was getting into. Its the second scene after all :P

kabosu
05-14-2018, 05:14 AM
A lot of my allies now have Aizoon so I think I can tell who the most popular girl was

I wanna try the gacha as I have 100 gems but I already have Black Baccara and Lycoris Miko so I would rather not risk the chance of getting a dupe/another Lycoris I don't like as much
Have to say tho I'm surprised that regular Lycoris beat Miko Lycoris

Tomitain
05-14-2018, 05:37 AM
If memory serves none of the alternate versions were available to vote for. I just might not have looked close enough but I ended up giving a single vote to normal Dogwood since Yukata Dogwood wasn't an option.

sniddy
05-14-2018, 10:19 AM
A lot of my allies now have Aizoon so I think I can tell who the most popular girl was

I wanna try the gacha as I have 100 gems but I already have Black Baccara and Lycoris Miko so I would rather not risk the chance of getting a dupe/another Lycoris I don't like as much
Have to say tho I'm surprised that regular Lycoris beat Miko Lycoris

If you have the gems it's liekly to be the best FG -> reward ratio of any Gacha so pull it even a dupe is a 2nd slot, and that's NOT to be sniffed at as well as bloom crystals - you can not loose

kabosu
05-15-2018, 08:37 AM
If you have the gems it's liekly to be the best FG -> reward ratio of any Gacha so pull it even a dupe is a 2nd slot, and that's NOT to be sniffed at as well as bloom crystals - you can not loose
I ended up not doing it
Dupes are great but I never buy flower knight girls unless it's the very very rare £5 deal so with how rare rainbows are to me I would rather not risk the chance of getting the same rainbow out of all the ones in the games
On the plus side at least I can save up more for a future gacha I want or a brought back gacha with girls I want
I think I'd be happier with a new gold than a dupe rainbow

Taon
05-15-2018, 09:29 AM

...well, fuck you too Lotus.

sniddy
05-15-2018, 09:36 AM
I ended up not doing it
Dupes are great but I never buy flower knight girls unless it's the very very rare £5 deal so with how rare rainbows are to me I would rather not risk the chance of getting the same rainbow out of all the ones in the games
On the plus side at least I can save up more for a future gacha I want or a brought back gacha with girls I want
I think I'd be happier with a new gold than a dupe rainbow

Fair - I think I may restrain myself and see if they do similar after another voting event, save a few hundred FGs and make it RAIN

smr
05-15-2018, 09:36 AM
Lotus be a bitch dawg, she's tempting me to get her in the future so I can discipline her.

also noticed the new knights are from Lotus Lake.

Tomitain
05-15-2018, 01:05 PM
All of the new Knights aside from Pomegranate are from Lotus Lake, along with the egg bazooka girl from a few events ago.

As for Lotus, I might spend 300 of my newfound rainbow coins on her. She shares quite a few traits with Oncidium Bride (skill targets all enemies, -15% power for all pests, +15% power for all squad members; all good things) and Lotus has a voice that doesn't occasionally cause me to cringe.

kabosu
05-15-2018, 03:33 PM
Is the gacha event page permanently messed up for anyone else?
I was trying to do the 10 pull items and afterwards it set everything to 0 saying that I got all the rewards despite doing 2 pulls and now it's not allowing to me advance to the next gacha as I haven't met the requirements or allowing me to do any pulls
I didn't get any of the rewards I apparently pulled too

Tomitain
05-15-2018, 04:40 PM
I haven't had any problems with the gacha so far. I'm on step 4 at the moment and I didn't do a full clear of any of the first three steps.

kabosu
05-15-2018, 05:47 PM
I can do the previous gachas but if I try do the next one I just get this
I'm guessing it's because I didn't get the dressbloom so it doesn't count it as completing the gacha but the game just decided itself that I got all the gacha rewards despite the fact I didn't

Myrdin
05-16-2018, 12:41 AM
Try clearing the cache.
Hopefully that helps for the future gacha pages.

One dressblooms is not so horrible as you can get that easily once the girls comes back in re-issue event.
The additional stuff is worse, but this being just the first page its mostly crap anyway so still not as bad as if this happened on, lets say page 8 or 10 etc. where the really good stuff is stored.

Taon
05-16-2018, 03:48 AM
This update seems to have fixed the pest album for those (like myself) that were having problems with it not loading.

Unregistered111
05-16-2018, 10:23 PM
hmmmmmm for a very long time, I didn't get any 6* girls from premium gacha, up to day 600 or so. then all of a sudden i finally started getting some. now I got a total of 5 of them, including the free Alstroe Marie for login rewards. either i got very unlucky in the past, or the RNG settings were changed.

on the other hand, trying to get lvl 100 bloom dragons has always been frustrating.

phob
05-16-2018, 11:26 PM
We will be getting new dev. Checking out Discord and Boshomon leaving end of month. Says BB getting bloomed today.

smr
05-17-2018, 02:40 AM
Black Boobara and who else I wonder? Since they usually release blooms in pairs.

The current development team is doing an excellent job with updates when compared to the previous team were pretty pitiful.

hypo
05-17-2018, 03:07 AM
Black Boobara and who else I wonder? Since they usually release blooms in pairs.

The current development team is doing an excellent job with updates when compared to the previous team were pretty pitiful.

3 blooms today, according to Discord

hypo
05-17-2018, 03:08 AM
This update seems to have fixed the pest album for those (like myself) that were having problems with it not loading.

I still have the album display bug every time I capture a new pest.
I need to exit/reenter the garden to display it.

smr
05-17-2018, 07:54 AM
they put up Anemone gacha this week alongside her bloom but only her abilities and not her art :squint::rofl::neutral::fear::angry:

Tomitain
05-17-2018, 08:03 AM
It's not even a good gacha either given how much it costs to get Anemone. Sure, she starts at level 60 for immediate evolving, but $90?

FriendlyFacez
05-17-2018, 08:18 AM
How long has it been since we’ve seen a weekly gacha offer a ticket and let you choose your 5* or 6* Waifu? (No, I don’t count the voting gacha as most people who aren’t me apparently have poor taste and can’t be trusted to make decent decisions.) Six months?

Not even having the opportunity to make choices when spending real money in the game is a weird choice on their part, they’d get much more money from me with 5* and 6* tickets.

kabosu
05-17-2018, 11:14 AM
Some reason my gacha event page is just bugged out
If I want to advance to next one I have to click 'gacha contents' and click go to the next gacha
If I try to click the next treasure box it just gives me an error

And yay Black Baccara! Guess it was good I got her from the gacha by chance
Now for my every bloom update: Night Phlox bloom artwork is still not in the game!

hypo
05-17-2018, 11:42 AM
Damn, Anemone bloom when I haven't enough manyus to finish Bloomed Burning Bush last levels...

And still no missions to get petals!!

Unregistered111
05-17-2018, 12:56 PM
Some reason my gacha event page is just bugged out
If I want to advance to next one I have to click 'gacha contents' and click go to the next gacha
If I try to click the next treasure box it just gives me an error

happens to me sometimes. when i reload the game, the rewards still get sent, though. but last night and today, i spent 800 energy and only got 1 lvl 100 yellow bloom dragon :( i will just wait for the next round of whale ship items to refresh.

Unregistered111
05-17-2018, 12:58 PM
oops, i read the comment wrong. my error is sometimes when i click to activate the gacha, nothing happens and i can't get out of the screen. when i reload the game, the rewards will appear in inventory and get removed from the content list.

makinaz
05-17-2018, 01:42 PM
How long has it been since we’ve seen a weekly gacha offer a ticket and let you choose your 5* or 6* Waifu? (No, I don’t count the voting gacha as most people who aren’t me apparently have poor taste and can’t be trusted to make decent decisions.) Six months?

Not even having the opportunity to make choices when spending real money in the game is a weird choice on their part, they’d get much more money from me with 5* and 6* tickets.

We haven't gotten this since Nameless left and Boshomon became producer, and that was quite a long time ago.
Now that Boshomon is leaving, maybe we can finally get good deals again.
I was buying damn near every ticket deal Nameless put out, probably spent $2000 on the game during his reign.
Under Boshomon's leadership I think I've spent $50 total. At least the guy actually gave us content, but I don't know who's been paying for that.

phob
05-17-2018, 02:22 PM
It's not even a good gacha either given how much it costs to get Anemone. Sure, she starts at level 60 for immediate evolving, but $90?

I got Anemone last week from the Rainbow medals, so saved on last step. :grin:

Still spent plenty on the gacha, wanted the the blooms for her. Got her up to 3/3.
Got a bunch of salt and Poinsettia(new) :neutral:

Got counter as team 1 now (for awhile). Sorry Snowdrop and Ionocidium, you have been upstaged.:smirk:
Don't have Cactace, will work on BB next after I finish Anemone.(One boob at a time):rofl:
Damn, that counter she has packs a punch!

MachThreeSlug
05-17-2018, 03:10 PM
they put up Anemone gacha this week alongside her bloom but only her abilities and not her art :squint::rofl::neutral::fear::angry:

To be fair, they did that over on DMM as well. Actually they did that for a lot of 5* and 6* girls over on DMM.

jessejames93
05-17-2018, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know at what point will we be able to get fragments for evolving equipment?

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 03:47 PM
Does anyone know at what point will we be able to get fragments for evolving equipment?

When they add the aqua shadow missions like they should have done already.

kabosu
05-17-2018, 03:54 PM
To be fair, they did that over on DMM as well. Actually they did that for a lot of 5* and 6* girls over on DMM.
Anemone has her art in DMM already tho so there is no reason for it not to be on Nutaku
This is 3 girls now that have their bloom artwork on DMM but not on Nutaku

FriendlyFacez
05-17-2018, 04:37 PM
Damn, I can bloom two members of my A-team now.

How exactly do you collect all the bloom ingredients again?

phob
05-17-2018, 05:00 PM

Bring whoever it is up for bloom to see what you are missing. Whale shop for birds, Life Crystal shop for petals, and elixir mission

kabosu
05-17-2018, 05:01 PM

Elixir - Elixir missions
Birds - Whale exchange
Petals - Life crystals

FriendlyFacez
05-17-2018, 07:16 PM
We haven't gotten this since Nameless left and Boshomon became producer, and that was quite a long time ago.
Now that Boshomon is leaving, maybe we can finally get good deals again.
I was buying damn near every ticket deal Nameless put out, probably spent $2000 on the game during his reign.
Under Boshomon's leadership I think I've spent $50 total. At least the guy actually gave us content, but I don't know who's been paying for that.

...Crap, that makes me afraid that the updates are going to slow to a crawl again. I'm surprised Boshomon is leaving so soon after joining. I mean, I was active when the ticket deals were good and when the producer was replaced and I'm a 'relatively' new player.
It's too bad we can't get someone to simultaneously give us great content with regular updates *and* great deals with tickets.

Anyway, thanks for the help on blooming. I bloomed Cactace, and will wait to bloom Anemone until they bother to remember her art.

On an unrelated note, I gotta talk with y'all about Original Victoria's H-scene.

Having seen Victoria Bride's already, I knew she was crazy, but that was like, 8/10 on the crazy meter.

Original Victoria's H scene is practically a work of art. 12/10 crazy, but the incredibly talented VA just goes all out with the maniacal laughter and the diabolical thrill of it all. Victoria Bride's scene was downright restrained compared to Original Victoria. Hell, Veronica has nothing on this Victoria.

Original Victoria is a monster that's simultaneously scary as shit but will also somehow singlehandedly redeem the awful Yandere stereotype with that gorgeous voice.

Like, most of the H-scenes are pretty awful. A select minority of them, most frequently for the 5* and 6* characters, are decent. I'd say Victoria Bride's H-scene was decent.

Original Victoria's H-scene is a work of art. Up there with Madonna and a few others who knock it out of the park.

I am now terrified that I'm going to log into FKG one day and all the other members of my team will be corpses, having been brutally murdered by Victoria. Actually, I'm honestly kind of surprised Victoria hasn't been killing them off left and right.

wolf
05-17-2018, 10:42 PM
oh shit my waifu has gotten her bloom (but not the art Dx)... must bloom Anemone... and lvl her at all cost Dx

wolf
05-17-2018, 10:59 PM
oh btw sorry for not logging into here as frequently i have currently been absorbed into Girls Frontline

smr
05-18-2018, 12:33 AM
welp after looking at Anemone's bloom art I have to say that I prefer her unevolved form the best. It's something about the breasts. It's always something about the breasts.

She looks more huggable in her original form.

Myrdin
05-18-2018, 02:00 AM
FriendlyFacez

I see you are a man of good taste ;)

People here know my stance on Victoria as I have written pretty damn long paragraphs about here and also the other 3 Yanderes we have
Yeas Victoria is top notch design, and I LOVE the VA, to bad she is rare as drops of snow in summer and does only maybe one more character other than Victoria (its a 5*). Although lately I have seen another character that might be dubbed by the same VActress as it sounded very very like her.

I think she is the major part of what makes Victoria, Victoria.

Her H scene is top notch, as well as her art and stylistic choice (although I dont really like the lilipad skirt she has in her Evo art.)

As for Victoria as a character - out of all the Yanderes she, while not the most unstable (Convalaria takes lead on that one), she is the most F*cked up in the head as far as her "relationship" with you as the Danchou goes. Though granted, this would have to be explored further, in something like a story, because after all we dont get that much info about the girls themselves other than from Album, Introduction and Hscene, with occasional participation in events that further shows mostly just one part of their personality.

But hey... its a Hentai Waifu collection simulator, so story is not usually the strong poin :D

kabosu
05-18-2018, 03:48 AM
Lost live the yanderes!
I'm so happy that I've managed to get all 3
Convallaria has one of the best H-scenes as you can just see how much of a yandere she is

While we are talking about it what are your guys favourite H-scenes?
Just off the top of my head I like Convallaria, Waterlily and Canna

Also Creeping Saxifrage has the best H-scene art

smr
05-18-2018, 07:02 AM
Campaign Missions story dialogue...have voice in them.

:think::think::think:when did they started doing these?

So this is what Nazuna sounds like...(without the weird whimpers on the shop and gacha pages)

MachThreeSlug
05-18-2018, 05:20 PM
Lost live the yanderes!
Convallaria has one of the best H-scenes as you can just see how much of a yandere she is

I like Anemone's because it's surprisingly romantic with a dash of character development thrown in for good measure.

Zandel
05-19-2018, 12:38 AM
For me it's Oncidium, her voice and playful nature is just perfect along with the fact that unlike 99% of the others this one is realistic.

smr
05-19-2018, 04:28 AM
I got a dupe Justicia and some bronze girl from the previous event's premium gacha tickets and got 2 rainbow medals. 2 for dupe gold, 30 for dupe rainbow it seems. Hopefully these medals dont actually expire.

AgentFakku
05-19-2018, 05:12 AM
Lost live the yanderes!

I have to go rewatch LOL, I didn't write 'em down

I like da ones where the Prince has a big cock (only in Di Yu's scenes) or abs

then any scenes w/ Paizuri or dat ass ripe and center - I think there were no anal scenes so far :(
https://i.imgur.com/mZhvofC.jpg
The only loli H scene I like was prolly Koala one coz she got dem hand puppets dat smile when she cum LOL

edit: oh fuck, they missed an opportunity to make Koala loli chan give a hand job w/ her hand puppets

sniddy
05-19-2018, 02:26 PM
edit: oh fuck, they missed an opportunity to make Koala loli chan give a hand job w/ her hand puppets

You sir are a bad bad man, but I like it

Two things, in case anyone doesn't read the daily deal thread, free game on nutaku.net today - it's so so but free so, hey - free.

Other thing, is it just me or are all the H-scenes now pure vanilla, now I'm not asking for well out there stuff but...be nice to see some variety

Myrdin
05-19-2018, 03:00 PM
You sir are a bad bad man, but I like it

Two things, in case anyone doesn't read the daily deal thread, free game on nutaku.net today - it's so so but free so, hey - free.

Other thing, is it just me or are all the H-scenes now pure vanilla, now I'm not asking for well out there stuff but...be nice to see some variety

That banner doesnt work for me, and I cant seem to locate the game anywhere else on the site. Whelp so much for a free so-so game for me I suppose :D

ZeniaXXX
05-19-2018, 09:19 PM
Yanderes are the best :love: I set my site-wide Nutaku profile pic to Convallaria...and btw, I LOVED her H-scene. Feels nice being dommed for once and having the girl take control where so many other H-scenes in the game are the exact opposite.

In most online games I've played (H and non-H) where I could make a guild I've named it "Yandere"

Did I mention I REALLY LOVE Yanderes???

kabosu
05-21-2018, 09:15 AM
Can someone help me pick which girl to bloom?
I can bloom either Black Baccara or Setaria but only one until I can buy more petals
Black Baccara a rainbow so I'd use her more on my team but her lvl 70 atk is 7044 and Setaria is atk is 5740 and bloom atk is 6040 so for an overall team it might be best to do her first

Myrdin
05-21-2018, 09:43 AM
Bloomed Setaria doesnt offer much.
Go with Boobara, she is a 6* after all and you get more mileage out of her being bloomed.

Tomitain
05-21-2018, 02:04 PM
I'd definitely go with BB since blooming her adds 1.2x skill proc rate for the entire squad and, if I'm reading her 'new' first ability right, adds an attack power buff for the entire squad (+10%) in addition to supercharging attack power for herself and a random squad member (+50%, so +60% total for BB and the squad member).

All blooming would do for Setaria is increase her own power (better stats and the additional ability to counter attack 80% of the time); the attack boost for the squad stays the same (+14% for Setaria and two random squad members) as does her chance of evading attacks.

kabosu
05-22-2018, 08:33 AM
Black Baccara has been chosen!
Now if only it wasn't a pain to save up petals so I could get both of them bloomed

AgentFakku
05-22-2018, 01:26 PM
Finally fully ampy Saffron

now she and Sakura are my own amp up gurls as part of my failed bubble gum rainbow squad
https://i.imgur.com/hJ0sd7um.jpg
Fucking Kerria is still too OP coz she bloom

Haven't bloom Saffron, still need Rainbow SBs

edit she reminds me of Zero Two (Darling in the Franxx but her horns are smaller

https://i.imgur.com/cLue5YU.gif

hypo
05-22-2018, 10:40 PM
Since yesterday, Barrenwort and Bolivian Sunset appear in the "2nd Evol available" filter, but they only announced their 2nd H-scene.

Since mine are still un-evolved, can someone please see if the blooming is really available?

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 12:11 AM
Since yesterday, Barrenwort and Bolivian Sunset appear in the "2nd Evol available" filter, but they only announced their 2nd H-scene.

Since mine are still un-evolved, can someone please see if the blooming is really available?

it asks for birds/petals/elixir. talking bolivian here

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 12:53 AM
it asks for birds/petals/elixir. talking bolivian here

Discord had some trouble reports Don't try it

smr
05-23-2018, 09:50 PM
I did the first two steps of the overpriced Anemone gacha and got a dupe Convallaria, thus unlocking her final equipment slot.

KillStreak27
05-23-2018, 10:30 PM

Don't try it nutaku hasn't released any of the blooms, maybe game's broke, game under maintainance for abt 20 mins,and i hope it's already fixed

KillStreak27
05-23-2018, 10:31 PM
I did the first two steps of the overpriced Anemone gacha and got a dupe Convallaria, thus unlocking her final equipment slot.

Nice have u gotten to step 3?

sniddy
05-24-2018, 11:57 AM
DId step 1 of Dustys, got 2 new golds - including pineapple so, happy

FriendlyFacez
05-24-2018, 12:21 PM
Dusty’s now had two daily deals and this weekly gacha before every other 6* has had at least one daily deal. How do the showrunners determine who gets the deal, and why is it so unbalanced? Everyone should get a turn.

kabosu
05-24-2018, 03:34 PM
Dusty’s now had two daily deals and this weekly gacha before every other 6* has had at least one daily deal. How do the showrunners determine who gets the deal, and why is it so unbalanced? Everyone should get a turn.
I've seen Dusty in the daily deals at least 3 times and now she has a gacha deal so yeah I wanna know too why it's so unbalanced
I've never seen love with Dusty so are they just putting out their own fave girls in the deals

FriendlyFacez
05-24-2018, 06:48 PM
Welp, I did spend the $20 for two guaranteed 5*s. (I also received a duplicate 5* in the random gacha roll.)

I did not, of course, receive Tiger Lily, because I will go broke before I ever manage to roll her, or before FKG actually remembers to sell 5* tickets.

I did however get Convallaria. Better watch your back, Victoria. You got competition now.

I also received a loli character who I will immediately ignore.

I'll wait to see if we get a better deal this weekend but if we don't I might just throw $30 more for Dusty and pray that will convince FKG to start rotating in other 6* characters for the honor.

smr
05-24-2018, 10:04 PM
is there any way to keep Dusty Miller's splashscreen on without having to click on the bottom left box so I can be greeted by this angel everytime I log in

KillStreak27
05-25-2018, 12:03 AM
is there any way to keep Dusty Miller's splashscreen on without having to click on the bottom left box so I can be greeted by this angel everytime I log in

Assign as assistant leader if u already have her?:think:

Someone pls. send me credits I want a custom User:cry:

kabosu
05-25-2018, 03:54 AM
I was going to save up for a future event but they brought the miko's back so you know what had to be done
I was realllly hoping for Anemone but I'm not going to complain about this

KillStreak27
05-25-2018, 04:00 AM
I was going to save up for a future event but they brought the miko's back so you know what had to be done
I was realllly hoping for Anemone but I'm not going to complain about this

:cry::love::rofl:

smr
05-25-2018, 04:59 AM

500 Nutaku gold first step of Dusty Miller's gacha gave me Balloon Vine who was actually someone I wanted and:think:waitwhatsdatontheleftwooooow:rofl:nice! more rainbow medals!

KillStreak27
05-25-2018, 05:02 AM

500 Nutaku gold first step of Dusty Miller's gacha gave me Balloon Vine who was actually someone I wanted and:think:waitwhatsdatontheleftwooooow:rofl:nice! more rainbow medals!

Damn nice pull

FriendlyFacez
05-25-2018, 02:59 PM
Let’s play a game, everyone.

Submit your best guess here as to when the next Choose-Your-Own 5* and 6* tickets will be on the market.

Will these tickets ever be sold again? Or has Nutaku’s FKG team conveniently forgotten they exist?

I’ll wager a ticket is sold some time around September 3rd.

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 03:12 PM
Let’s play a game, everyone.

Submit your best guess here as to when the next Choose-Your-Own 5* and 6* tickets will be on the market.

Will these tickets ever be sold again? Or has Nutaku’s FKG team conveniently forgotten they exist?

I’ll wager a ticket is sold some time around September 3rd.

New Dev coming in June might change it up a bit

Unregistered
05-26-2018, 01:18 AM
did they remove the stamina pots from daily quests again?

Tomitain
05-26-2018, 05:46 AM
did they remove the stamina pots from daily quests again?

I don't believe so since I just got one from the first A-hunting We Will go! quest (go on three gatherings).

smr
05-26-2018, 06:34 AM

its been a while since these things showed up

Tomitain
05-26-2018, 07:33 AM
I've seen one or two of those over the past month. Shame that the timer on a Seed Bearer is only 5 minutes now so that you can't really afford to let one sit around for your allies to poke at.

Taon
05-26-2018, 05:50 PM
FriendlyFacez

I see you are a man of good taste ;)

People here know my stance on Victoria as I have written pretty damn long paragraphs about here and also the other 3 Yanderes we have
Yeas Victoria is top notch design, and I LOVE the VA, to bad she is rare as drops of snow in summer and does only maybe one more character other than Victoria (its a 5*). Although lately I have seen another character that might be dubbed by the same VActress as it sounded very very like her.

I think she is the major part of what makes Victoria, Victoria.

Her H scene is top notch, as well as her art and stylistic choice (although I dont really like the lilipad skirt she has in her Evo art.)

As for Victoria as a character - out of all the Yanderes she, while not the most unstable (Convalaria takes lead on that one), she is the most F*cked up in the head as far as her "relationship" with you as the Danchou goes. Though granted, this would have to be explored further, in something like a story, because after all we dont get that much info about the girls themselves other than from Album, Introduction and Hscene, with occasional participation in events that further shows mostly just one part of their personality.

But hey... its a Hentai Waifu collection simulator, so story is not usually the strong poin :D

Had some time to kill today so decided to see if I could find Victoria's VA. I think I have, but can't find the VA actually being credited with the character. Incidentally, the 5* she also voices appears to be Echinacea.

1) https://wikiwiki.jp/flower2ch/オオオニバス(ジューンブライド)
http://tkyblog.com/other2/krtnhn/

This page lists Victoria's VA as 沢澤砂羽. Google Translate translates this as "Sawazawa Sayabe" or "Saizawa Sawa". Neither translated name found anything relevant. Second link suggests the name is an alias for Kiritani Hana. edit: NOPE. Actually, both are aliases of Atsumi Tanezaki, and holy crap she's done a lot of voices (but oddly, no FKG credits). Here's a brief clip of her talking (no idea about what) and a link of some other voices she's done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGW4vWGmXn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzpAk-K1bUU

2) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/沢澤砂羽
https://vndb.org/s196

This page confirms that the VA is a known Japanese VA mostly credited with work voicing adult games. FKG is not listed on the credits. Second link shows more credits and aliases; no mention of FKG either.

3) http://www.nicovideo.jp/tag/沢澤砂羽
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/沢澤砂羽

These pages have some video content tagged with the VA's name (including a video of Echinacea, but no Victoria). The various voices do sound legitimate.

4) https://twitter.com/hashtag/沢澤砂羽
https://twitter.com/tanezakiatsumi

The VA's Twitter page. Not much useful, no mention of FKG. Second Twitter link has a ton more content, but haven't sifted through it to find any mention of FKG work yet.

Edit: More info. I'm almost 100% this is the right VA, but I don't understand why no mention of FKG.

smr
05-26-2018, 06:18 PM
Had some time to kill today so decided to see if I could find Victoria's VA. I think I have, but can't find the VA actually being credited with the character. Incidentally, the 5* she also voices appears to be Echinacea.

1) https://wikiwiki.jp/flower2ch/オオオニバス(ジューンブライド)
http://tkyblog.com/other2/krtnhn/

This page lists Victoria's VA as 沢澤砂羽. Google Translate translates this as "Sawazawa Sayabe" or "Saizawa Sawa". Neither translated name found anything relevant. Second link suggests the name is an alias for Kiritani Hana.

2) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/沢澤砂羽

This page confirms that the VA is a known Japanese VA mostly credited with work voicing adult games. FKG is not listed on the credits.

3) http://www.nicovideo.jp/tag/沢澤砂羽
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/沢澤砂羽

These pages have some video content tagged with the VA's name (including a video of Echinacea, but no Victoria). The various voices do sound legitimate.

4) https://twitter.com/hashtag/沢澤砂羽

The VA's Twitter page. Not much useful, no mention of FKG.

Edit: More info.

Really... Sawasawa Sawa voiced Victoria? Come to think of it she does sound very familiar.

Sawasawa Sawa (real name Tanezaki Atsumi) is pretty famous in the erode industry. She voiced 4-5 characters in Yuzusoft's games and one girl from Totono, which is a very famous game.

FriendlyFacez
05-26-2018, 09:56 PM
Damn, I really want Tiger Lily.

At this rate she might actually tie Madonna as my favorite, but she isn't on my team... =(

Someone please convince FKG to do a Tiger Lily Daily Deal.

fghk0
05-28-2018, 04:33 AM
Some people experience this problem do? Aizoon in a daze. :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II3E8kdLP94

smr
05-28-2018, 06:41 AM
video already deleted

fghk0
05-28-2018, 10:16 AM
Re-edited. Thanks for informing.:grin:

Unregistered
05-28-2018, 12:49 PM
Happens all the time with fast forward on and instantly deaded enemies.

Zandel
05-28-2018, 05:04 PM
I'm going to assume you mean someone attacking an enemy who is dead by a skill already but that skill has not fully activated yet cause you are on fast forward and the other girls act before the skill completes. If that is the case then it's normal and does sometimes lead to taking 2 rounds instead of 1 to kill a group as opposed to non fast forward.

Unregistered
05-28-2018, 05:41 PM
He's referring to someone(Aizoon) standing there while girls before and after her attack. Whenever the leader of my 3.3x skill rate team one-shots everything, the fifth girl always uses her skill while 2nd-4th do nothing.

fghk0
05-28-2018, 06:01 PM
I'm going to assume you mean someone attacking an enemy who is dead by a skill already but that skill has not fully activated yet cause you are on fast forward and the other girls act before the skill completes. If that is the case then it's normal and does sometimes lead to taking 2 rounds instead of 1 to kill a group as opposed to non fast forward.

In order of action, Aizoon will perform in the second, but with the end of the fifth show Aizoon is just an audience that is not involved in the execution.:joy:

Zandel
05-29-2018, 02:10 AM
Oh I see now.... that is a bit odd.... i've had the 4-5 girls do nothing before because of mobs dying and i've had the 2-3 girls moving when the 1st killed everything with 1 skill but never seen that.

KillStreak27
05-29-2018, 04:44 AM
In order of action, Aizoon will perform in the second, but with the end of the fifth show Aizoon is just an audience that is not involved in the execution.:joy:

rare case, wait is she afk:joy:lol

Nitty
05-29-2018, 11:49 AM
Event sheets: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Let_the_Cute_Flower_Take_a_Trip/Card_Flip#Freesia_Sheets

hypo
05-29-2018, 01:24 PM
For whoever is keeping tracks:

Scarlet Salvia - Family Love Earrings (blue)
Erythrina - Dreams and Naivete Earrings (blue)

kabosu
05-30-2018, 07:32 AM
For whoever is keeping tracks:

Scarlet Salvia - Family Love Earrings (blue)
Erythrina - Dreams and Naivete Earrings (blue)
Added them~

kabosu
05-31-2018, 07:25 AM
We have a bloom for Mei Plumblossom and Laurentia now which is great
Victoria Bride and Lycoris (Miko) are my only rainbows without blooms now

I would say I shouldn't have hope for Victoria Bride being bloomable anytime soon since she was no bloom artwork yet but Night Phlox still doesn't have her art in the game who who knows
I think I'm just going to accept now that for whatever reason her art just isn't going to be put in the game
Accept my bitterness in a no bloomable art screenshot

Myrdin
05-31-2018, 07:35 AM
Now if they only added an actual way to get the bloom petals, other than LC shop that would be something...

smr
05-31-2018, 07:51 AM
they dont want to add the challenge maps nor more nation battle maps for some odd reason.

King Protea from yet again Agave's step up gacha. Hurry up and gieb Aconite god damn it all to hell.

kabosu
05-31-2018, 07:59 AM
All I know about the Nutaku devs is that for some reason they REALLLLLLLLLY love Dusty Miller and Agave

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 04:57 PM
Why is Mei Plumblossom listed with the slice type girls on this page?

harem-battle . club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Bloomable-Units

kabosu
05-31-2018, 06:24 PM
Why is Mei Plumblossom listed with the slice type girls on this page?

harem-battle . club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Bloomable-Units
Must have been put there on accident
fixed it

fghk0
06-01-2018, 06:01 AM
All I know about the Nutaku devs is that for some reason they REALLLLLLLLLY love Dusty Miller and Agave

So again prepare to train another Dusty Miller until it is maximized?:sweat:

Clone team not my choice.:joy:

This reminds me of DMM's oil king...

kabosu
06-01-2018, 06:11 AM
So again prepare to train another Dusty Miller until it is maximized?:sweat:

Clone team not my choice.:joy:

This reminds me of DMM's oil king...
It's horrifying to see that many

Myrdin
06-01-2018, 06:27 AM
It's horrifying to see that many

Its horrifying to think about the mental condition that caused this :D

hypo
06-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Another month, another wrong date for the LC shop reset...

Nutaku, just put the next maintenance date instead of end of month!!

kabosu
06-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Its horrifying to think about the mental condition that caused this :D
I saw someone say before 'having a gacha wife will ruin your life' and it looks like they were not wrong with that statement

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 04:19 PM
Is it just me or is the game down?

KillStreak27
06-05-2018, 08:09 PM
I saw someone say before 'having a gacha wife will ruin your life' and it looks like they were not wrong with that statement

oh lol that's patience and perseverance:joy:

Tomitain
06-06-2018, 07:42 PM
I noticed that I have 51 friend slots now. It looks like clearing mission 25-5 added the slot and clearing 26-5 will add another one. I guess this will be a trend with the story missions now?

A Time to Screw
06-06-2018, 09:28 PM
Awww yeah, more updated sprites for 2/3 star girls

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%A6%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A4%E3%83%8A%E3%82%AE&src=%E3%83%A6%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A4%E3%83%8A%E3%82%AE1 70526.gif

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 09:36 PM
Huh. Interesting that the 2/3s are getting upgrades and character quests. But going through several 100 year manyuus for Stella's evo just isn't worth it.

smr
06-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Cycla Menn's sailor uniform form is actually really cute, cant wait to get it

KillStreak27
06-07-2018, 03:22 AM
Cycla Menn's sailor uniform form is actually really cute, cant wait to get it

got mallow and her skillbloom in the event

AgentFakku
06-10-2018, 02:32 AM
https://i.imgur.com/GpsOOHyl.jpg

been a while

how da hell did Saffron get past SAkura

kabosu
06-11-2018, 01:51 AM
I haven't had to do dragon missions in a while so I forgot how awful the drop rate was for them
3 times in a row with no gold drop? I hate RNG
We seriously need a higher drop for gold dragons

hypo
06-11-2018, 10:42 AM
I haven't had to do dragon missions in a while so I forgot how awful the drop rate was for them
3 times in a row with no gold drop? I hate RNG
We seriously need a higher drop for gold dragons

Honestly, just go for the whale missions and exchange the medals for dragons, it's faster.

I did the dragon missions only for the lvl 20, and even then I got more lvl 5..

kabosu
06-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Honestly, just go for the whale missions and exchange the medals for dragons, it's faster.

I did the dragon missions only for the lvl 20, and even then I got more lvl 5..
I completely forgot that you can get gold dragons from the whale shop
WELP lets hope I remember that for when I need to evolve the next girl instead of wasting all my stamina

Tomitain
06-11-2018, 05:09 PM
I hope that eventually a fourth stage is added for dragons that works similar to the fourth stage for manyu. Spending 100 stamina might be worth it if you're guaranteed at least one level 100 dragon.

makinaz
06-11-2018, 09:31 PM
I hope that eventually a fourth stage is added for dragons that works similar to the fourth stage for manyu. Spending 100 stamina might be worth it if you're guaranteed at least one level 100 dragon.

Why? You can spend 80 stamina and be guaranteed 1.5 level 100 dragons for just doing a whale mission.
Though I guess if you are REALLY far behind it could be nice.

smr
06-12-2018, 07:24 AM
Today maintenance update:
- Main Event "The Taste of Brilliant Gold" - Phase 1
- 2nd Evolution for Lavander and Convallaria

I highly approve of this yandere update

Tomitain
06-12-2018, 07:48 AM
Why? You can spend 80 stamina and be guaranteed 1.5 level 100 dragons for just doing a whale mission.
Though I guess if you are REALLY far behind it could be nice.

Yeah, whale stages are fine for higher level players but new players and players who don't have 40 solid Knights yet could use a softball stage that guarantees at least one good reward.

As for the new event, it looks like Alstroe Maria has met her match in terms of curry skills.

fghk0
06-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Legendary water shadow mission?

clean sweep operation :cry:

10295 1029610298

Taon
06-12-2018, 09:44 AM
You can get fururu birds from the Clean Sweep Operation missions:

I got a blue bird from the 2nd mission, and a red and blue one from the 5th.

hypo
06-12-2018, 10:18 AM
You can get fururu birds from the Clean Sweep Operation missions:

I got a blue bird from the 2nd mission, and a red and blue one from the 5th.

Good to know

edit:
Confirmed, I got one on the 5th.
Now, we just need to see which mission has the highest chest/stamina rate ^^

phob
06-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Good to know

edit:
Confirmed, I got one on the 5th.
Now, we just need to see which mission has the highest chest/stamina rate ^^

Clean Sweep is good. Still need a Nations Battles to drop petals again:cursing:

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 06:27 PM
Clean Sweep is supposed to have a quest line that provides two of each bird + one of each petal.

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 07:06 AM
Did someone break the forge? I cannot forge manyus or equipment any more.

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 07:10 AM
Character story quests seem MIA too...

MachThreeSlug
06-14-2018, 07:21 AM
Saw those two issues brought up over on the Discord. Clear your cache and try again.

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 07:50 AM
Saw those two issues brought up over on the Discord. Clear your cache and try again.

I did that before posting in the first place since it is always the number one response. No luck, which is why I came here. Going to be drowning in manyus soon. :(

Taon
06-14-2018, 08:11 AM
No problems here with the forge or CQs. If you cleared your cache, then I'm not sure what to suggest.

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 08:32 AM
No problems here with the forge or CQs. If you cleared your cache, then I'm not sure what to suggest.

Completely closed Chrome, can forge manyus and do CSQs again at least.

Still no bond crystal or equipment forging (nothing shows on the material selection box). Not as urgent, thankfully. These manyus pile up fast in this event.

kabosu
06-14-2018, 08:35 AM
Mei's bloom is so pretty

smr
06-14-2018, 09:44 AM
im glad they fixed the horrible load times that retarded nameless acolyte did that slowed down the game months ago

Wots
06-14-2018, 03:15 PM
Anyone else seeing this: https://imgur{ dot com }/AGncQeE ?
Also i guess i can't post links

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 03:19 PM
I'm not seeing anything. Again.

SonicDeathMonkey
06-14-2018, 03:34 PM
Anyone else seeing this: https://imgur{ dot com }/AGncQeE ?
Also i guess i can't post links

Yup, that's the only screen I see on my alt. On the main account the game won't load at all.

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 05:06 PM
Yup, that's the only screen I see on my alt. On the main account the game won't load at all.

I can't seem to log in either; I click Start and then it sits on "Please Wait..." forever.

jessejames93
06-14-2018, 05:57 PM
same here, please let us know when the game is back up

smr
06-15-2018, 01:11 AM
the game is back up

the road to 727 login bonus will not be stopped! :grin::rofl::smirk::cool:

fghk0
06-15-2018, 10:08 AM
Did someone receive it? 5 FGs

FriendlyFacez
06-15-2018, 10:23 AM
Dang it, only 5 FGs! They were right!!!

I can’t believe the downtime’s costed me my continuous daily login streak and all I got was 5 FGs.

jessejames93
06-15-2018, 02:02 PM
So the game is down again?

Myrdin
06-15-2018, 02:09 PM
I cant log in. Did manage to get in 7 hours ago soo.... maintenance still going on ?

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 02:19 PM
I cant log in. Did manage to get in 7 hours ago soo.... maintenance still going on ?

IT seems like it stopped working again :-(