PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31

MagicSpice
09-26-2018, 07:16 PM
Slowly but surely climbing the power ranks.... at least my rainbow girls is set until I get more ampys (currently feeding them all to sakura)

This is my normal comp and this is ordered by strongest to weakest (auto formation) but also arranged so the ones hitting the most enemies go first

Same as the normal team except i took a specific setup that was suggested for the first team. only the first team is arranged so the multi-killers go first, after that it's just strongest to weakest power however it is...

hell, only one person has more power on my friend list, as shown here:

fghk0
09-27-2018, 09:51 AM
Slowly but surely climbing the power ranks.... at least my rainbow girls is set until I get more ampys (currently feeding them all to sakura)

This is my normal comp and this is ordered by strongest to weakest (auto formation) but also arranged so the ones hitting the most enemies go first

Same as the normal team except i took a specific setup that was suggested for the first team. only the first team is arranged so the multi-killers go first, after that it's just strongest to weakest power however it is...

hell, only one person has more power on my friend list, as shown here:
Can a whale airship still fail to achieve its goal? The first team can replace D.M with Mei or Fritillaria.

If you need to mitigate the attack, you can use the active 5* support defense.

I hope my advice is helpful to you. :)

bmj420420
09-27-2018, 10:24 AM
Hmmm, why does the gacha screen for the reissue of the hot springs characters (japanese parsley, jersey cudweed, creeping saxifrage) show the bloomed form of japanese parsley when it hasn't even been released yet?

DrunkMonkGar
09-27-2018, 12:38 PM
Are the reissued gachas supposed to have the new drop rates or the old? I want to try for Creeping Saxifrage, but I don't want to waste my gems on a bunch of bronzes.

hypo
09-27-2018, 12:47 PM
Are the reissued gachas supposed to have the new drop rates or the old? I want to try for Creeping Saxifrage, but I don't want to waste my gems on a bunch of bronzes.

0.5/6/30/63.5 for the reissue
1/14/85/0 for the current

DrunkMonkGar
09-27-2018, 01:01 PM
0.5/6/30/63.5 for the reissue
1/14/85/0 for the current

Yes, but is that supposed to be how it is, or did they forget to set the new value?

hypo
09-27-2018, 01:42 PM
Yes, but is that supposed to be how it is, or did they forget to set the new value?

Well, only people with knowledge on the game code could answer that.
That's the problem with RNG mechanisms, you will never be sure from the outside...

Ampchan
09-27-2018, 09:52 PM

Reissues always use the standard rates.
I am pretty sure the increased rates on the new gacha is just to keep the mega whales spending on gems.
They probably already have an older girl if they wanted her.

MagicSpice
09-28-2018, 07:18 AM
Can a whale airship still fail to achieve its goal? The first team can replace D.M with Mei or Fritillaria.

If you need to mitigate the attack, you can use the active 5* support defense.

I hope my advice is helpful to you. :)

If the ship mission fails, it's due to my damage output from the overall power, not the first team.

I simply need to level up my gold girls... which I honestly plan on doing since quite a few are bloomable

jessejames93
09-28-2018, 05:27 PM
Hey guys i have bloom options i need to know who to prioritize
1. Paedria
2. Setaria
3. Cherry Sage
4. Queen of the Night

Some of these girls dont have bloom abilities on the wiki so i have no idea what they are. Any input, who to prioritize and why?

phob
09-28-2018, 05:41 PM
Hey guys i have bloom options i need to know who to prioritize
1. Paedria
2. Setaria
3. Cherry Sage
4. Queen of the Night

Some of these girls dont have bloom abilities on the wiki so i have no idea what they are. Any input, who to prioritize and why?

Paedaria and Cherry Sage I use both on my event raid boss team that I am building(am full ampying and slotting both). Both have 10% debuff and the "absorbs HP" ability (recovery boost should be maxed) also 2.5 DMG ability.

Paedaria also has counter attack.
I like Dalmatian Bellflower a little better over Cherry Sage after she blooms and gets dodge I will switch her out.

Setaria may help you if you need a counter attack type (she also dodges). I don't need her right now.

jessejames93
09-28-2018, 06:32 PM
Thanks that was helpful

smr
09-29-2018, 08:43 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/09/29/u1G.md.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/u1G)

good girl

Myers
09-29-2018, 10:00 AM
Can someone who now owns Aconite tell me the name of her battle skill and what it does for the wiki page? Also her flower meaning and introduction too if possible.

Edit: Welp, I don't need the skill information anymore because I got it from the discord :grin:. But I could still use the dialogue.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 11:45 AM
Can someone who now owns Aconite tell me the name of her battle skill and what it does for the wiki page? Also her flower meaning and introduction too if possible.

Cavalier Ratchet Deals 1.9 DMG to one enemy unit and absorbs HP

Myers
09-30-2018, 01:53 PM
Okay, since there's a new code girl, does anyone have the name of Bergenia (Gothic Maid)'s skill?

phob
09-30-2018, 08:50 PM

Edit: Welp, I don't need the skill information anymore because I got it from the discord :grin:. But I could still use the dialogue.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11311

Flower Meaning: Chivalry, Disliking Others, Pessimist, etc.

Myers
09-30-2018, 09:15 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11311

Flower Meaning: Chivalry, Disliking Others, Pessimist, etc.

Thank you! Also, those are some interesting flower meanings :sweat:.

phob
09-30-2018, 09:38 PM
Leader medal, bond crystal, and life crystals shops are reset:grin:

The rainbow medal shop is not yet:frown:

I will be needing Apple(festival) for the next event since Epi(swimsuit) still has no bloom!

Myers
09-30-2018, 09:47 PM
Wow I'm surprised they updated the shop on the very first day of the new month. I feel like in the past they usually just waited till the next update of the new month.

MachThreeSlug
10-01-2018, 02:07 AM
Okay, since there's a new code girl, does anyone have the name of Bergenia (Gothic Maid)'s skill?

Mirror Show: Bell in the mirror

Myers
10-01-2018, 10:54 AM
Mirror Show: Bell in the mirror

Thank you, I've added it to the wiki.

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 09:24 AM
That Butterfly Bush's bloomed form has fully formed wings, along with Lavender. I wonder if Pests=Fully evolved FKG might be a thing. Thus the reason for the never ending pests.

hypo
10-02-2018, 12:11 PM
For the record, Edelweiss CSQ equipment:

Precious Memories Earrings 245/36 (green)

MachThreeSlug
10-02-2018, 06:28 PM
That Butterfly Bush's bloomed form has fully formed wings, along with Lavender. I wonder if Pests=Fully evolved FKG might be a thing. Thus the reason for the never ending pests.

Well I do know for certain that some pests orginally were common insects that were corrupted by "something". That was a point that was brought up during one of the events that takes place at night. (They had an encounter with Fireflys that weren't pests, you see)

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 11:44 PM
I thought they came from dimension-hopping reality warpers.

Unregistered
10-03-2018, 10:05 AM
I think both of the latter are right: ordinary arthropods and invertebrates were corrupted by reality-warping dimension-hopping beings that at one point were referred to as demons (I don't know if that's for lack of a better word, or because this was really long ago and historical memory is mixed with superstition, or they really were demons).

MagicSpice
10-03-2018, 01:08 PM
It would be a nice twist though.... (one that the Puella Magi series and i'm sure a few others have done).

Pests actually turning out to be corrupted Flower Knights.... turns out what you were fighting is what you can become...

Zandel
10-03-2018, 05:36 PM
It would be a nice twist though.... (one that the Puella Magi series and i'm sure a few others have done).

Pests actually turning out to be corrupted Flower Knights.... turns out what you were fighting is what you can become...

Never forget the Law of the Cycle.......

Unregistered
10-04-2018, 04:33 AM

I think KanColle seems to be doing it too. I don't think it would be any kind of original or meaningful; just depressing. If it does turn out that way, I will really dislike that.

smr
10-04-2018, 07:45 AM
the first time in two years playing this game...my Master Volume settings have been saved from an update.

Now we just need the Storage update (stackable up to 999 Material Characters) and this version will be above average :rofl::squint::silly:

phob
10-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Did step 2 of the Oct gacha

Not bad:bgrin:

AgentFakku
10-04-2018, 11:23 AM
Then, dat wut Danchou for

to purify gurls thru love making

hypo
10-04-2018, 11:56 AM
the first time in two years playing this game...my Master Volume settings have been saved from an update.

Now we just need the Storage update (stackable up to 999 Material Characters) and this version will be above average :rofl::squint::silly:

Yay, I'm not the only one to notice that ^^

Did step 2 of the Oct gacha

Not bad:bgrin:

Nice one!

Unregistered
10-04-2018, 12:13 PM
Then, dat wut Danchou for

to purify gurls thru love making

What a noble goal to strive for! ^^ Thanks. That cheered me up.

Taon
10-04-2018, 12:28 PM

They also need to fix the daily quest progress before I'd agree with you.

MagicSpice
10-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Definitely gonna level them both all the way up for the sake of the whaleship but.... I just got Cactace and Cherry from the step up gacha, netting me 21 rainbow girls...

so now it comes down to who to use for the whaleship lead (or if it stays the same with it being Lycoris, Dendrobium, Burning Bush, Dusty Miller, and Sakura)

Here's my 6* arsenal in full:

Magic- Lycoris Lv80, Helenium Lv70, Iberis Lv70, Scotchbroom Lv80, Sakura Lv80

Pierce- Burning Bush Lv80, Mei Plumblossom Lv80, Snowdrop Lv70, Loquat Lv70 (not bloomed yet), Bush Clover Lv70

Slice- Dusty Miller Lv70, Acacia Lv80, Fritillaria Lv80, Wax Vine Lv70, Herbaceous Peony Lv70

Hit- Dendrobium Lv80, Cacao Lv70, Ghostweed Lv80, Lagurus Lv70, Cactace (only able to hit lv60 atm), Cherry (only able to hit lv60 atm).

On that note, off to go farm some manyus, coins, and life crystals... cause i'll REALLY need it....

phob
10-04-2018, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=MagicSpice;129267]Definitely gonna level them both all the way up for the sake of the whaleship but.... I just got Cactace and Cherry from the step up gacha, netting me 21 rainbow girls...

so now it comes down to who to use for the whaleship lead (or if it stays the same with it being Lycoris, Dendrobium, Burning Bush, Dusty Miller, and Sakura)

I like Dendrobium and Cactace on the same team with the other 3 having skill act boost changing for each color that you are up against.
I have Loquat just bloomed her and will take awhile to get her leveled, but she will play a big part in a new critical team, she's got advantage over burning bush now in all but the purple team.

Your deck team shouldn't be dying. If it begins to as missions get harder, switch from first turn kill to debuff and get Kerria.
I will likely switch to full 6* solar team for a first turn kill deck team once Dogwood blooms

MagicSpice
10-04-2018, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE=MagicSpice;129267]Definitely gonna level them both all the way up for the sake of the whaleship but.... I just got Cactace and Cherry from the step up gacha, netting me 21 rainbow girls...

I like Dendrobium and Cactace on the same team with the other 3 having skill act boost changing for each color that you are up against.
I have Loquat just bloomed her and will take awhile to get her leveled, but she will play a big part in a new critical team, she's got advantage over burning bush now in all but the purple team.

Your deck team shouldn't be dying. If it begins to as missions get harder, switch from first turn kill to debuff and get Kerria.
I will likely switch to full 6* solar team for a first turn kill deck team once Dogwood blooms

so Burning bush is definitely gone from the 1st team now.... but i think dusty will lose her spot to Cactace. Sakura can get a LOT of atk boosts (more so against the mid boss for the ship's atk boost), Lycoris has evade with some good buffs to the team, and Dusty comes with a crit increase and atk increase but not much else (unless her bloomed form gives something good)

EDIT: No, she does get something good later, if this is to go by: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Dusty_Miller

phob
10-04-2018, 10:16 PM
Dusty doesn't have skill act boost until she blooms, so I would dump her. You want the other 3 besides Dendro and Cactus to have that. Burning bush is better than Loquat on the purple team. heck if you have Cymbidium use her to get the 2x boost. The goal is first turn kill. I have Daisy and two other skill act girls that gives 2.05 boost. Dendro and Cactus are getting it done for the time being

MagicSpice
10-04-2018, 10:41 PM
I just got daisy a while back but also about 3 rainbow girls around then Dend being one of them. Now I got two more rainbow girls and one of them I knew was very strong (Cactace).

So it's looking like a comp of Lycoris, Dend, Loquat, Cactace, and Sakura.

bonus points on the fact that Lycoris, Dend, and Sakura has all their equippable abilities maxed (except recovery and taunt cause I don't have those yet). Cactace is soon to follow....

I even maxed out Lycoris on ampys, with sakura being next (cause I already started her), then dend

Ampchan
10-04-2018, 10:54 PM
I would just say max up 1 or 2 of their equip slots. Hell, Saffron alone usually kills everything right away for me in my team 1. Considering all my Team 1 units are 5/3 or 5/4, survival past turn one + countering kind of interests me when it happens. And kind of annoys me due to lack of skill activations. After All, they all have skill rates around 90%, failure for all 5 of them is actually rarer than pulling 2 rainbows and a gold in 3 consecutive 5 gem pulls....

phob
10-04-2018, 11:02 PM
I just got daisy a while back but also about 3 rainbow girls around then Dend being one of them. Now I got two more rainbow girls and one of them I knew was very strong (Cactace).

So it's looking like a comp of Lycoris, Dend, Loquat, Cactace, and Sakura.

bonus points on the fact that Lycoris, Dend, and Sakura has all their equippable abilities maxed (except recovery and taunt cause I don't have those yet). Cactace is soon to follow....

I even maxed out Lycoris on ampys, with sakura being next (cause I already started her), then dend

I just ampy ATK on Dendro and Cactace (and Lagurus) girls that are primarily offense. Think glass cannon:rofl:
I use another team better suited for def like counter or debuff for bigger pests or RB. That's really what eats up most of my resources.
I don't think that there is a best team, rather a team that is best for the mission at hand.

MagicSpice
10-05-2018, 12:54 AM
while true on focusing atk ampys to offensive girls, there were times i've seen girls live with barely enough HP to survive and attack when i was stuck with only 5 rainbow girls (all being magic).

i'd definitely prioritize atk for offense and hp/def for the tank/dodge based teams but on the off chance something does survive, the extra hp/def could help (though i usually leave that to equipment for the def boost to go with atk oriented increases).

i'm still more or less working with a ship that barely passes the 1mil mark on power without a helper, and it only gets lower when i stop throwing my most powerful girls and start switching for stuff like magic or hit ship formations (i think the lowest dropping to about 780k for a piercing ship).

but that's more to the fact that i've been neglecting 5* girls cause I keep getting new 6* ones since I prioritize them first (unless they come with something game-changing like chocolate cosmos giving the heal panels).

i have cleared all but one mission right now (the toughest piercing oriented one), but a lot of 5th chapter stages came more from luck and weakness abuse and i'm trying to change that as much as possible. at my current state i can only clear 11-5, 12-5, 13-5, 14-5, and 15-5 if my ship gets between half to 3/4ths of it's attacks being a skill (and more or less a good roll on breaks). the "-4" stages is manageable but there may be an off chance the ship blows up cause the lack of skill activation (which i don't need much of)

phob
10-05-2018, 02:42 AM
while true on focusing atk ampys to offensive girls, there were times i've seen girls live with barely enough HP to survive and attack when i was stuck with only 5 rainbow girls (all being magic).

i'd definitely prioritize atk for offense and hp/def for the tank/dodge based teams but on the off chance something does survive, the extra hp/def could help (though i usually leave that to equipment for the def boost to go with atk oriented increases).

i'm still more or less working with a ship that barely passes the 1mil mark on power without a helper, and it only gets lower when i stop throwing my most powerful girls and start switching for stuff like magic or hit ship formations (i think the lowest dropping to about 780k for a piercing ship).

but that's more to the fact that i've been neglecting 5* girls cause I keep getting new 6* ones since I prioritize them first (unless they come with something game-changing like chocolate cosmos giving the heal panels).

i have cleared all but one mission right now (the toughest piercing oriented one), but a lot of 5th chapter stages came more from luck and weakness abuse and i'm trying to change that as much as possible. at my current state i can only clear 11-5, 12-5, 13-5, 14-5, and 15-5 if my ship gets between half to 3/4ths of it's attacks being a skill (and more or less a good roll on breaks). the "-4" stages is manageable but there may be an off chance the ship blows up cause the lack of skill activation (which i don't need much of)

Lucky for you we are having a RB event where you can gorge yourself on free manyu and equip upgrade material:wink:

Unregistered
10-05-2018, 03:00 AM
Don't neglect the 5*s forever. You're going to want 40 girls of each type when the whaleship battles change.

fghk0
10-05-2018, 10:49 AM
Every girl has her special skills. What I can do is to integrate them and think about how to make them stronger.

5* Although the current stage is inferior to 6*, but after the awakening I think it can make up for the missing part of 6*

Time is a little longer but you can observe the girls’ output
(I don't use Kerria here... that will make the pests die quickly)

https://youtu.be/16gBnvxvPoU

LV 90

https://youtu.be/1NhD3FJcLNo

FriendlyFacez
10-05-2018, 07:13 PM
...Well, I would've been a huge fan of the weekend gacha deal if we got a 5* Exchange Ticket instead of a random 5*.

As is, it's hard to justify that investment for a random 5* when we got multiple exchange tickets in a daily deal a while back for a similar cost.

phob
10-05-2018, 09:34 PM
...Well, I would've been a huge fan of the weekend gacha deal if we got a 5* Exchange Ticket instead of a random 5*.

As is, it's hard to justify that investment for a random 5* when we got multiple exchange tickets in a daily deal a while back for a similar cost.

I Did the 5* gacha got Nandina and Pitahaya dups and Japanese Parsley and Lady's Sorrel new. not bad for 1500NG with the throw ins.

Ampchan
10-05-2018, 09:50 PM
Got nothing. 1 gold and 11 silvers.

FriendlyFacez
10-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Forget everything terrible I said about the 5* gacha weekend deal; I just got Lucky Bamboo and (original non-Bride) Waterlily and they were both on my shortlist of like, the half-dozen 5*s I actually still want.

The rest were all 4*s but given the odds, I'll gladly take two 5*s I actually would have used Exchange Tickets for.

phob
10-05-2018, 10:03 PM
Yeah I am usually not big on gacha, but if they keep them cheap I am game. Did good this week pulled eight 5*out of the weekend gacha.
and a 6* out of the Oct gacha only did step 2 got Soapwort:squint:

ARE YOU FEELIN LUCKY? :think:

Edit

The 5* gacha lets you do it two times

1st time got four 5* Nandina, Pitahaya Dups, Japanese Parsley and Lady's Sorrel new:rofl:
had to sell Pitahaya since mine is already maxed:cry: shes kicking it on the RB event

2nd time got four 5* Ardisia Bride, Cymbidium, and Violet Dups and Cone Flower new. :grin::bgrin:

My Cymbi is already maxed but I think I will keep another copy rather than sell it just in case I need that incredible skill act boost somewhere else.

phob
10-06-2018, 01:24 AM
Got nothing. 1 gold and 11 silvers.

That bites. I would at least do another step two, I got a bunch on both pulls

sniddy
10-06-2018, 03:47 AM
I feel lucky

1 gold - dupe girl I like

Then this (and dupes were ones I liked too)

Then another dupe I liked

Then a new girl, then 1 dupe I like

phob
10-06-2018, 04:23 AM
I feel lucky

Congratulations. That is fantastic!:rofl:

hypo
10-06-2018, 05:44 AM
Step 2 and 3 gave me dupes only (and 4*...):
Queen of the Night (whom I already have bloom 5/4...)
Gerbera (always nice to upgrade a bloom-available...)

and a nice dupe Saffron!

no new girls, could have got more, but still nice

edit: damn, no skill upgrades, only got slots

Tomitain
10-06-2018, 06:36 AM
I didn't get anything special from the second step of the 5* gacha aside from a Dahlia dupe but the third step gave me a new Knight (King Protea). Dahlia's up to three unlocked equipment slots now so she has slightly more attack power to work with during raid boss fights.

phob
10-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Finally got Cherry Sage maxed out and she is legit. So is Pitahaya. Rips up the biggest this week. Need her for next weeks RB to soften it up a bit for Kerria and Alpinia teams.

MagicSpice
10-07-2018, 08:21 PM
I feel lucky

funny how you got both bunny girls....

also, i so want that easter Helenium.... she's ultra cute

AgentFakku
10-08-2018, 05:57 PM
was bored, evolved all my 2 and 3* slice
https://i.imgur.com/gyRT5fpl.jpg
I think I like Slice coz none of my other elements got moar of my luv

Tomitain
10-08-2018, 06:37 PM
I finished evolving all of my 2/3/4* Knights a few weeks ago. I believe the last hold out was the sword-toting Pansy sister (Bianca Pansy?).

Even having done that I still have a lot of level 20 and 100 dragons along with nearly five million coins. Maybe I should start evolving all of the event Knights I have sitting around.

jessejames93
10-08-2018, 07:45 PM
Hey guys will event exchange get updated? I have tons of event currency do use

Ampchan
10-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Yes, tomorrow after maintenance it will.

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Yes, tomorrow after maintenance it will.

I'm trying to figure out why the event stages went live tonight, myself...

hypo
10-08-2018, 11:17 PM
I'm trying to figure out why the event stages went live tonight, myself...

Oh, so that's why I just saw phase 2 RB.

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Well no reason not to do runs to help clear stuff out

smr
10-09-2018, 07:36 AM
my sound settings resetted again. It only lasted a week until it bugged out again. Nice try Nutaku but you need to put actual effort with the coding in this game and not you know...putting no effort at all.

Tomitain
10-09-2018, 08:34 AM
My settings reset if I play this in Chrome, even after something as simple as reloading the page once I have changed my settings back to what I want them at. This happens even after I followed the steps with the flags and all that that are supposed to make Chrome remember my Flash settings. If I play FKG in Firefox though my settings stick until the Tuesday and Thursday soft resets without having to jump through any hoops.

I use the same ad blockers and such in both browsers, so I'm not sure why Chrome is amnesiac but Firefox is just fine.

MagicSpice
10-09-2018, 04:29 PM
How good is this team?

I also have Sakura bloomed as well.

phob
10-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Probably works well and kills about everything on the first turn:grin:

You could take Dendro out (and replace her with Sakura or another normal skill act girl) and make a double strike team with Cymbidium or Daisy(or another that has 1.65 skill act 1st turn) and some other normal skill act girls and perhaps Cactace for added effect.

fghk0
10-09-2018, 05:41 PM
I think it is a good team, if it is placed in the current whale airship

Considering the subsequent water shadow or extreme mission, you need to refer to the configuration of other DMM players.:wink:

Currently, it is mainly a critical strike, you can also try to avoid types or attributes.

MagicSpice
10-09-2018, 11:00 PM
Probably works well and kills about everything on the first turn:grin:

You could take Dendro out (and replace her with Sakura or another normal skill act girl) and make a double strike team with Cymbidium or Daisy(or another that has 1.65 skill act 1st turn) and some other normal skill act girls and perhaps Cactace for added effect.

i do have cactace, but still leveling her. once the ampy-fest day happens, i'll be ready for that.

until then, trying to get some bonus stages for extra life crystals... cause both cherry and cactace need the SAME. EXACT. BLOOM. MATERIALS.

Also not sure if i have Cymbidium, but I do have Daisy

I think it is a good team, if it is placed in the current whale airship

Considering the subsequent water shadow or extreme mission, you need to refer to the configuration of other DMM players.:wink:

Currently, it is mainly a critical strike, you can also try to avoid types or attributes.

yeah, i tried to scrape as much crit increases as i could get, without sacrificing too many atk and skill rate increases... (if i place it on the whaleship, i'm gonna remove lycoris from the team for someone that gives crit, skill rate, and atk).

i even have the team using maxed out crit damage up as abilities so, that's also a factor

phob
10-09-2018, 11:04 PM
i do have cactace, but still leveling her. once the ampy-fest day happens, i'll be ready for that.

until then, trying to get some bonus stages for extra life crystals... cause both cherry and cactace need the SAME. EXACT. BLOOM. MATERIALS.

Also not sure if i have Cymbidium, but I do have Daisy

Dendro, skill act girl, skill act girl, Daisy, Cactace
equals death to almost all pests:rofl:

Cherry strength is against RB

When we get more blooms I am thinking team blue:

Lagurus, Dendro, Cymbi, Cactace, Sensitive Plant:silly:

MagicSpice
10-10-2018, 05:00 PM
just something random i found, but if this is the actual meaning of Nazuna's name, then this fits her so well...

https://www.kabalarians.com/f/nazuna.htm

Myers
10-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Does anyone have bloomed Anemone? If so, can you let me know the multiplier on her counter? The counter multiplier for bloomed Saffron on our wiki doesn't line up with what's actually stated in the game so I'd like to know if bloomed Anemone's doesn't as well.

fghk0
10-11-2018, 12:53 PM
give
Saffron

Myers
10-11-2018, 01:00 PM
Thanks, that helps a lot.

Taon
10-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Saffron's used to match what the wiki had, but for some unknown reason it was changed awhile back.

phob
10-12-2018, 02:41 AM
I just noticed the early summer equipment is already available on the reprint. It is good attacker equipment.:wink:

Tomitain
10-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Not sure how long it'll stay up but if the New Character Priority gacha is showing three Knights from a future event (Golden Lace, Coral Flower, Yukata Heliotrope) instead of the current event's Knights. You can't check out their details but the voice and SD buttons work just fine.

phob
10-15-2018, 12:19 AM
Don't forget to get all your Raid Boss summons out there today. You wouldn't want to let all those double drops to go to waste. :cry:
I just used mine all up.

Ampchan
10-15-2018, 07:35 AM
Don't forget to get all your Raid Boss summons out there today. You wouldn't want to let all those double drops to go to waste. :cry:
I just used mine all up.

Already ahead of you, I have already failed all the times I can to get a Thicke[s]t Wasp....
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/375459873669906432.png

sniddy
10-16-2018, 10:47 AM
real long maintenance

Tomitain
10-16-2018, 12:13 PM
Turns out the future Knights I saw are the ones for the current event. It looks like the maintenance could've stood to be a bit longer since a few things are messed up (incomplete skill descriptions for all three new Knights in the gacha, most of the pictures for the new event Knight are using Purslane's pictures).

At least you can still cash in currency from the last event.

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 12:37 PM
The urgent mission series of event daily quests is also broken. Weirdly, it's specifically that quest chain, as the other event dailies work just fine.

hypo
10-16-2018, 12:52 PM
Also, the challenge map is not showing

AgentFakku
10-16-2018, 04:03 PM
wow, I didn't expect another FKG
https://i.imgur.com/HzuW7y4l.jpg
it ain't been too long since I had one from Gather

Weird, my Nutaku acc is luckier than my DMM acc

still not sure which acc had the best Gacha luck imo
https://i.imgur.com/mdTZRF2l.jpg
evolve all my hit under 4* - don't think I do da same for Magic and Pierce since Im running low on gold LOL

A Time to Screw
10-16-2018, 06:41 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/sx3RSBDQ/diyu.png

I'll show you where to put my trophy if u kno wut i mean

Also, hmmm

https://i.postimg.cc/jdgrwSV2/diyu2.png

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 01:11 AM
I wonder why she has 'bloomed' when she can't bloom

hypo
10-17-2018, 11:58 AM
I have plenty of lvl 100 dragons, but I'm missing one lvl 20 to evolve Di Yu...

hypo
10-18-2018, 01:33 PM
Dammit, I thought the current reissue had 2 sets of equipment, since they put them in the 1st phase, so I got them then, but now I have more sealstones than needed, waste of stamina...

phob
10-18-2018, 01:36 PM
Get a few more and sell the girl for bond crystals:think:

AgentFakku
10-18-2018, 03:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JEViDjnl.jpg

Praise my nun, I thought luck ran out. I haven't spent on Gacha since I'm saving up for a particular gurl whom I haven't got in DMM after spending a shit ton of FKG to get her

Im not da bragging type, wasn't sure if I wanted to post dis since I just got a FKG from gathering this week

U doods don't hate me, righte?

https://i.imgur.com/QlSR6Vqm.jpg

fuk, I ran outta gold, eh.. I don't wanna grind for gold now, have to finish da event coz time manage sux for me

I think my storage is pretty good LOL'

don't have a lotta birds, it's mostly dragons and some petals

hypo
10-19-2018, 12:48 AM
Get a few more and sell the girl for bond crystals:think:

I always get her in phase 1, equipment in phase 2

bmj420420
10-19-2018, 01:37 AM
Since I had some luck recently, I've been wondering, which form of Setaria is better, considering how they both are the same type (note: i really don't have much of a grasp on which types are better than others)?

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 02:13 AM
Since I had some luck recently, I've been wondering, which form of Setaria is better, considering how they both are the same type (note: i really don't have much of a grasp on which types are better than others)?

The original one you can bloom and take to level 80. So it is better by default.
It can attack all, evade, and counter.

bmj420420
10-19-2018, 02:26 AM
Well I'm pretty low on coins a lot recently (i bloomed apricot + mistletoe and am in the progress of leveling them up), is there any way to get a very significant amount of coins quickly beyond running the coin stage?

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 02:39 AM
Well I'm pretty low on coins a lot recently (i bloomed apricot + mistletoe and am in the progress of leveling them up), is there any way to get a very significant amount of coins quickly beyond running the coin stage?

The current event has a lot of coins. I would focus on getting those rainbows leveled up first before you divert the resources into the 5*

fghk0
10-19-2018, 04:50 AM
https://i.imgur.com/JEViDjnl.jpg

Praise my nun, I thought luck ran out. I haven't spent on Gacha since I'm saving up for a particular gurl whom I haven't got in DMM after spending a shit ton of FKG to get her

Im not da bragging type, wasn't sure if I wanted to post dis since I just got a FKG from gathering this week

U doods don't hate me, righte?

https://i.imgur.com/QlSR6Vqm.jpg

fuk, I ran outta gold, eh.. I don't wanna grind for gold now, have to finish da event coz time manage sux for me

I think my storage is pretty good LOL'

don't have a lotta birds, it's mostly dragons and some petals

Those LV20 dragon lot, really good:love:

dlrowrednu
10-19-2018, 05:54 AM
Seems I've got good luck again. Wanted Coral Flower, got her first try and it was a double!

Only 298 more rainbow medals until Aizoon Stonecrop :sweat:

AgentFakku
10-19-2018, 11:54 AM
Seems I've got good luck again. Wanted Coral Flower, got her first try and it was a double!

Only 298 more rainbow medals until Aizoon Stonecrop :sweat:

nice! free upgrade

Tomitain
10-19-2018, 03:32 PM
Now that candy mage (Iberis) has a bloomed form I just need to wait for a deal that includes a 6* ticket so I can pick up Viola. With Viola, Burning Bush and Iberis I can set up a squad that gives someone like Alpinia or Kerria a decent chance of dealing +50% damage to all four standard pest types.

Speaking of Iberis, I verified that her ability that allows squad members to deal bonus damage to pests weak to hit-type attacks affects three squad members total even though the description says it affects two squad members total. I put Iberis, New Year's Ivy, Cherry, Snowdrop and Kerria in a squad together and all five dealt +50% damage to pests that were vulnerable to hit-type damage.

Myers
10-19-2018, 04:52 PM
Speaking of Iberis, I verified that her ability that allows squad members to deal bonus damage to pests weak to hit-type attacks affects three squad members total even though the description says it affects two squad members total. I put Iberis, New Year's Ivy, Cherry, Snowdrop and Kerria in a squad together and all five dealt +50% damage to pests that were vulnerable to hit-type damage.

Yeah, you're most likely correct. Looking at the DMM wiki, it seems like it's 3 members not 2.

MagicSpice
10-19-2018, 05:20 PM
Wait, Iberis can bloom?!

Oh I've been waiting on that. But I didn't see it on the in-game news though...

If I was to use a magic only team, then 4 of my 5 rainbow girls can hit lv80

Myers
10-19-2018, 05:25 PM
Wait, Iberis can bloom?!

Oh I've been waiting on that. But I didn't see it on the in-game news though...

If I was to use a magic only team, then 4 of my 5 rainbow girls can hit lv80

In-Game news seems to be broken right now. It shows the October 16, 2018 update and then immediately goes back to the April 3, 2018 update.

Tomitain
10-19-2018, 05:59 PM
It turns out Di Yu has two special equipment items, one from completing her third CSQ stage (Change and Adoration Earrings) and one from completing her fourth stage (Splendor Festival 4 Champion's Trophy).

The earrings have better defense (307 attack and 131 defense at level 44) while the trophy has better attack (412 attack and 88 defense at level 44).

Myers
10-19-2018, 06:13 PM
It turns out Di Yu has two special equipment items, one from completing her third CSQ stage (Change and Adoration Earrings) and one from completing her fourth stage (Splendor Festival 4 Champion's Trophy).

The earrings have better defense (307 attack and 131 defense at level 44) while the trophy has better attack (412 attack and 88 defense at level 44).

By any chance, do you remember the stats of the earrings at level 1? If not, if it's not too much trouble, can you let me know either what the stats are at level 50 or how much the stats increase per level?

Tomitain
10-19-2018, 07:00 PM
Looks like +4/+1 attack/defense per level on the trophy and +2 attack and defense per level on the earrings. I went ahead and got both to level 50 as well:

- 436/94 attack/defense on the trophy, so 240/45 at level 1
- 319/143 attack/defense on the earrings, so 221/45 at level 1

FriendlyFacez
10-19-2018, 07:03 PM
...Wow, that's an awful weekend gacha.

Myers
10-19-2018, 07:12 PM
Looks like +4/+1 attack/defense per level on the trophy and +2 attack and defense per level on the earrings. I went ahead and got both to level 50 as well:

- 436/94 attack/defense on the trophy, so 240/45 at level 1
- 319/143 attack/defense on the earrings, so 221/45 at level 1

Yeah, those numbers work out properly. Thanks.

phob
10-19-2018, 07:21 PM
Now that candy mage (Iberis) has a bloomed form I just need to wait for a deal that includes a 6* ticket so I can pick up Viola. With Viola, Burning Bush and Iberis I can set up a squad that gives someone like Alpinia or Kerria a decent chance of dealing +50% damage to all four standard pest types.

I like this first turn Kerria..She really is good at everything!
I am just going to replace Scotchbroom who can rest up until we get Dogwood bloom. Really want Maple to get bloomed to go with her..
...and put her on deck team on blue whale

phob
10-19-2018, 07:25 PM
...Wow, that's an awful weekend gacha.

Looks like resource pack is all this week. I hope we see that again.

phob
10-20-2018, 12:01 AM
Damn this is a busy picture. One might go blind looking at this:silly:

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 07:14 AM
Damn this is a busy picture. One might go blind looking at this:silly:

Looking at her right leg is painful.

phob
10-20-2018, 03:07 PM
I put Alpinia and Saffron on the bench until the counter multiplier gets un-nerf. Anemone, Apricot, Mistletoe, and Soap-chan are so much better right now. TP suffers, but so what? Did my best to make a CRIT team with what I have, even though as far as I can tell it still doesn't stack with weakness. But its getting the job done with Loquat:grin:

fghk0
10-20-2018, 08:21 PM
I put Alpinia and Saffron on the bench until the counter multiplier gets un-nerf. Anemone, Apricot, Mistletoe, and Soap-chan are so much better right now. TP suffers, but so what? Did my best to make a CRIT team with what I have, even though as far as I can tell it still doesn't stack with weakness. But its getting the job done with Loquat:grin:

you can use the remaining 2~6

I arranged this way :silly:

Of course, this is also my own habit, and everyone’s habits are different.

MagicSpice
10-21-2018, 01:51 AM

sucks that nutaku nerfed her too...

Iberis adds weakness damage towards hit AND pierce on DMM... meaning she should have had 5 ability effects, not 4. (DMM is +32% atk for everyone, up to +20% skill rate based on affection for everyone, enemies miss 12% of the time, adds weakness damage for hit and pierce types for 3 allies with herself included)

not liking what they might do to Helenium then, cause her bloomed state gets 6 on DMM (+20% atk for everyone, +40% more atk for for 3 allies with herself included, up to +20% skill rate based on affection for everyone, counters 100% of the time with 4.25 times def and that's doubled if super counter triggers, +22% def for everyone with 4% reduction when defending and she stays at 1 HP when KO'ed for up to 3 hits, boss damage increased by 12%).

i could be wrong, but i'm hoping they simply got buffed later and we didn't get that yet cause A LOT of characters are far different on ability effects than their DMM versions.... even some weaker rarities

fghk0
10-21-2018, 04:00 AM

Iberis adds weakness damage towards hit AND pierce on DMM... meaning she should have had 5 ability effects, not 4. (DMM is +32% atk for everyone, up to +20% skill rate based on affection for everyone, enemies miss 12% of the time, adds weakness damage for hit and pierce types for 3 allies with herself included)

not liking what they might do to Helenium then, cause her bloomed state gets 6 on DMM (+20% atk for everyone, +40% more atk for for 3 allies with herself included, up to +20% skill rate based on affection for everyone, counters 100% of the time with 4.25 times def and that's doubled if super counter triggers, +22% def for everyone with 4% reduction when defending and she stays at 1 HP when KO'ed for up to 3 hits, boss damage increased by 12%).

i could be wrong, but i'm hoping they simply got buffed later and we didn't get that yet cause A LOT of characters are far different on ability effects than their DMM versions.... even some weaker rarities

The DMM versions you see now are enhanced.

The current version of NU is either initial or fine-tuned:silly:

Ampchan
10-21-2018, 06:09 PM

It is safe to assume that you will probably never see those abilities, unless we get the the point where the bloom is so late that the enhancement has already occured.
Nerine's abilities were supposed to have been changed months ago, and yet they still the same.
All rainbows started off with 4 abilities, and more were added later to make them better than rarity grown units, which in turn led to rarity grown getting better and it has been a back and forth game since :|

hypo
10-23-2018, 12:04 PM
Mountain Lily CSQ equipment:
Majestic and Chaste Earrings (orange-gold) 224/50

sniddy
10-23-2018, 05:52 PM
Salt ticket just gave me a 6* who cares its a dupe!

phob
10-23-2018, 06:39 PM
Congrats, Slots, 12k bond crystals and rainbow medals!
I am happy got a Cymbidium dup got a skill and dress bloom out of it!
Usually get...well salt:grin:

jessejames93
10-23-2018, 08:03 PM
Congrats, Slots, 12k bond crystals and rainbow medals!
I am happy got a Cymbidium dup got a skill and dress bloom out of it!
Usually get...well salt:grin:

3 star here xD

Does anyone buy the Item DDS thing? I got rainbow medals from it once, how much gold would you get if it was rolled?

Edit: I rolled one and got 15 stamina potions thats actually pretty sweet, i'll just use those next Saturday for gold!

hypo
10-23-2018, 11:10 PM
Dammit, I thought it was just a wrong hour to connect before going to bed, but now it's still the same:
Stuck on Loading Screen problem is back!

sniddy
10-24-2018, 12:26 AM
I guess people are buying the 500 gold surprise item as they keep selling it

smr
10-24-2018, 04:38 AM
not really its because theres no reason not to remove it from the weekly deal. If they really wanted to they could also fill Monday and Friday with some overpriced garbage and it would make no difference.

Lantana best waifu
10-24-2018, 05:35 AM
still stuck on loading. for me, at least

smr
10-24-2018, 11:15 AM
Whaleship's open again by the way

hypo
10-24-2018, 11:16 AM
still stuck on loading. for me, at least

Same here, and base on Discord, we are not alone.
Also, it would seem to be account related, since someone tried on different networks and failed to login, but could connect using an old account.

Lantana best waifu
10-24-2018, 11:19 AM
Same here, and base on Discord, we are not alone.
Also, it would seem to be account related, since someone tried on different networks and failed to login, but could connect using an old account.

welp, tis good to suffer with some people, i guess? misery-buddies?

jessejames93
10-24-2018, 09:07 PM
Hey guys what 5 stars would you use exchange tickets on if you had them
.. The best 5 stars in the game right now?

I'd recommend Onicidum, Bispinna, and Waterlily but i have all three of them.

phob
10-24-2018, 09:20 PM
Hey guys what 5 stars would you use exchange tickets on if you had them
.. The best 5 stars in the game right now?

I'd recommend Onicidum, Bispinna, and Waterlily but i have all three of them.

Cymbidium the best 5*, even the rainbows cant do 2x for all 1st turn
Camellia
Pitahaya
Greenbell
Paedaria
Cherry Sage
Nasturtium
Did I mention Cymbidium?:rofl:

jessejames93
10-24-2018, 09:43 PM
Cymbidium the best 5*, even the rainbows cant do 2x for all 1st turn
Camellia
Pitahaya
Greenbell
Paedaria
Cherry Sage
Nasturtium
Did I mention Cymbidium?:rofl:

I have Cymbidium should i be using her and with who?
The only girl you mentioned that i don't have is Pitahaya.
I haven't even started leveling Greenbell, guess i should prioritize her now

jessejames93
10-24-2018, 09:51 PM
If you think this is best i could get an extra Cymbidium, Greenbell, and then my first Pitahaya. Boost the skill / equipment slot of the first two girls, is this a good idea?

phob
10-24-2018, 09:53 PM
Just make a squad of strong attack girls and stick Cymbi on it and watch them explode!

Ampchan
10-24-2018, 10:30 PM
not really its because theres no reason not to remove it from the weekly deal. If they really wanted to they could also fill Monday and Friday with some overpriced garbage and it would make no difference.

That is a fair point. If no one buys it, it is no different if you had nothing at all...

Still they could replace it with something useful :|

Ampchan
10-24-2018, 10:34 PM
If you think this is best i could get an extra Cymbidium, Greenbell, and then my first Pitahaya. Boost the skill / equipment slot of the first two girls, is this a good idea?

Will the 2x might be tempting, it will lose its novelty when it is compared to many of the rainbows, especially the ones with the 1.65x for all. Yes it is not 2x, but the rest of the abilities more than make up for the loss.

Afterall, a dead enemy is dead. If you kill it always with your first unit, the rest will not attack because it is dead. You just want to ensure the team as a whole can kill on the first turn. If you rely on the first turn too much, when fighting the higher stages where you will be expecting 4~5 turns to completion, you might get surprised :|

phob
10-24-2018, 10:46 PM
Exactly, she is a first turn kill girl. That's all she is and damn good at it.:squint:
If your team cant pull it off, then use another one that can.
If you got a whaleship troubles then you may need to shop by color to beef it up.
I need one more yellow to round out top 40 5* and above per color and I like Liriope's looks but don't like her skills so much, still looking:think:

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 02:50 AM
So any news about whole stuck on loading situation?

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 11:04 AM
Guys has anyone had exchange tickets disappear on them before?

Edit: I contacted support, has this happened to anyone?? I did not receive either my exchange tickets

phob
10-25-2018, 01:06 PM
No they should be in your item inventory

FriendlyFacez
10-25-2018, 03:05 PM
Got so many characters I want it's ridiculous -- glad FKG updated their stock so I could nab Fennel, Yarrow, Creeping Jenny, Nerine Bride...

Kind of still want to do the Halloween deal and grab Ivy New Year or Serissa. But I'll wait to see if there's a 6* Exchange Ticket only daily deal coming up.

I'm running out of space on my whale squads and still buying more girls, that has to be the definition of stupidity.

phob
10-25-2018, 03:31 PM
Normally the weekly isn't too shabby. This week isn't normal.
I am waiting on the deals and the blooms next week to see what to do with that.
love those cheap 5* ticket deals!

Tomitain
10-25-2018, 04:11 PM
I ended up getting Swimsuit Toad Lily, Thoroughwort and Paederia with the three tickets I picked up. I probably won't use Thoroughwort all that much aside from nation battles but I do like her design.

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 04:13 PM
Has anyone ever thought of making a tier list for 6 stars and 5 stars?
Is there a Magic Type 6 star or Hit type 6 star you would prioritize getting like a must-have addition to the team (excluding Dendro)
When i'm putting together a squad what is the ideal party? counter attacks girls, battle skill actiavtors, damage reduction, etc? I'm putting together a RB party taking your guys' advice, what I'm struggling with is Whales (Hit and Magic) at 90 and 100 stamina missions.

phob
10-25-2018, 04:14 PM
I ended up getting Swimsuit Toad Lily, Thoroughwort and Paederia with the three tickets I picked up. I probably won't use Thoroughwort all that much aside from nation battles but I do like her design.

Swimming Toad I liked a lot as well as Lucky Bamboo but I got too many yellows at the moment:rofl:.

phob
10-25-2018, 04:24 PM
Is there a Magic Type 6 star or Hit type 6 star you would prioritize getting like a must-have addition to the team (excluding Dendro)
When i'm putting together a squad what is the ideal party? counter attacks girls, battle skill actiavtors, damage reduction, etc? I'm putting together a RB party taking your guys' advice, what I'm struggling with is Whales (Hit and Magic) at 90 and 100 stamina missions.

Tiers change with the blooms every week. Stick to bloomed girls at first and equip slots if you want your power to increase quickly in a specific color.

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 04:30 PM
Viola's "first turn effect" looks really good, i'm checking the abilities page to find more first turn girls and see if i can construct a squad 1 with them

FriendlyFacez
10-25-2018, 04:30 PM

I'd say Cactace for Hit. Dendro's likely slightly more powerful and useful on teams, but I chose Cactace as I prefer her personality and she hits like a truck against bosses. Not on Kerria's level or anything with raid bosses, but still worth it in my opinion.

Once she blooms, Sensitive Plant is going to be great too. I just hate her voice, so she isn't for me. But her bloomed abilities are quite excellent.

Strangely, there really isn't a 'must-have' magic 6* character in terms of power and abilities. It looks like you already have Sakura, who's quite popular. Ardisia's on my A team, but that's just a subjective preference -- I don't think her abilities are anything to write home about. In fact, a rarity-grown 5* Ardisia Bride (once that mechanics is introduced) is likely more valuable than a 6* Ardisia.

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 04:33 PM
does said 6* have skill activation? prio her.
is she a loli? disregard everything and get her
that simple.

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 04:33 PM
I'd say Cactace for Hit. Dendro's likely slightly more powerful and useful on teams, but I chose Cactace as I prefer her personality and she hits like a truck against bosses. Not on Kerria's level or anything with raid bosses, but still worth it in my opinion.

Once she blooms, Sensitive Plant is going to be great too. I just hate her voice, so she isn't for me. But her bloomed abilities are quite excellent.

Strangely, there really isn't a 'must-have' magic 6* character in terms of power and abilities. It looks like you already have Sakura, who's quite popular. Ardisia's on my A team, but that's just a subjective preference -- I don't think her abilities are anything to write home about. In fact, a rarity-grown 5* Ardisia Bride (once that mechanics is introduced) is likely more valuable than a 6* Ardisia.

I have Sakura and she is awesome, thanks for recommending Cactace she usually goes un-mentioned. With rarity growth can you make all 5 stars into 6 star girls?

Edit: Just looked at Ardisia and i've been staying away from crystal drop and solar blast effects, but her bloom abilities aren't on here.

FriendlyFacez
10-25-2018, 04:41 PM
Yeah, you can read about DMM bloom abilities (which we'll get eventually) on the DMM wiki that's covering the Japanese version of the game. They're well ahead of us on blooms. Ardisia's bloomed form isn't available on Nutaku yet, but I know what I'll be getting when she blooms. It's not a great match for my team, but I love her voice and personality, so she sticks around because I play subjective favorites and prefer a team of favorite waifus over the alternative of hoarding power and going for stats. It just depends on how you play the game.

Cactace is great -- she was rated pretty highly in the DMM forum's recent 6* tier list.

And, yes, rarity growth is essentially a mechanic that allows any lower-ranked character to grow into something like a 6*.

Sakura and Ivy have the same colors for their eyes -- I wonder if they're supposed to be related.

phob
10-25-2018, 04:43 PM

if your going counter purple Soapwort and Apricot is the only choice right at this moment because of the counter multiplier being nerfed on others.
Viola, Cactus, Cherry, and Pumpkin are the only blue 6*that you don't have and are bloomed since you have Ghost Weed and Dendro and Viola yukata is nerfed.

phob
10-25-2018, 05:36 PM
Good 6* counter girls I am pissed about because they are nerfed even 5* has a higher multiplier:angry:

Saffron (and even her evade is nerfed)
Alpinia
Viola yukata
Helenium
Ghost Weed (not really a full counter girl anyway)
Habranthus

Not nerfed
Anemone
Mistletoe
Soapwort
Apricot

Tomitain
10-25-2018, 05:58 PM
Sakura and Ivy have the same colors for their eyes -- I wonder if they're supposed to be related.

Ivy has one green eye and one yellow eye in her normal/5* form so it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Sakura's #1 Fangirl is wearing a contact lens in her New Year's/6* form in order to have one green eye and one red eye.

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 05:59 PM
Oh nice list phob

So i just demolished all the 90 stamina whale missions.. two 100 stamina missions to complete so i'm at a pretty good spot right now.

I would consider Soapwort or Viola, but i really really need Hit over Magic at the moment, had the most trouble with my Hit Whaleship

phob
10-25-2018, 06:05 PM
get whatever blue you want, but I like others really like Cactus and as a bonus she has a high trigger out of the box so you can use skill blooms to more needy girls

I like her with Dendro but she can also do critical if you need her there.

FriendlyFacez
10-25-2018, 09:31 PM
Ivy has one green eye and one yellow eye in her normal/5* form so it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Sakura's #1 Fangirl is wearing a contact lens in her New Year's/6* form in order to have one green eye and one red eye.

How does Ivy's 6* form rate? I really enjoy her personality with her 5* and 'need' another hit 6* more than the others. Already have Cactace and Pumpkin, not interested in Viola, Sensitive Plant or Dendro. That really just leaves Ivy, Cherry and Christmas Rose.

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 09:37 PM
Hey has anyone dealt with FKG customer service before and if so how was it?

On another note, if i ever do get the 6 star ticket i'm just going to get the girl that combo's best with dendro / kerria, i don't care about the types anymore after annihilating all levels of whale ships none of them are too weak to justify getting a 6 star of any specific type. With that said i have a disproportionate amount of Slice and Pierce 6 stars but there are still a bunch i want. The girl that caught my eye the most was Loquat, her regular skills and bloomed skills all seem pretty insane if she pairs nicely with dendro or kerria i don't see why i wouldn't add her to my collection.

phob
10-25-2018, 10:37 PM
I put in a ticket once and they took care of albeit not real fast. Took a day and a half.
Loquat is really good in a critical team but you need to reach 80% for it to be really effective. I really like her, a pure offensive unit (skill-act,crit rate,crit damage.:grin:)
We are just starting to get enough girls to pull a whole crit team off.
Girls that add Critical damage are in very short supply only two at the moment that I know of. Loquat and Nasturtium.
And note that CRIT doesn't stack with weakness yet...but it will "soon"
Here is my team...and I am making a crossover Debuff version with Acacia..It will definitely change and improve we get more girls and blooms.
I am looking for Dusty Miller to bloom planning to add her next, want the skill act before I bother. like Wolfberry too(when she's bloomed)

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 11:34 PM
I put in a ticket once and they took care of albeit not real fast. Took a day and a half.
Loquat is really good in a critical team but you need to reach 80% for it to be really effective. I really like her, a pure offensive unit (skill-act,crit rate,crit damage.:grin:)
We are just starting to get enough girls to pull a whole crit team off.
Girls that add Critical damage are in very short supply only two at the moment that I know of. Loquat and Nasturtium.
Here is my team...and I am making a crossover Debuff version with Acacia..It will definitely change and improve we get more girls and blooms.
I am looking for Dusty Miller to bloom planning to add her next, want the skill act before I bother. like Wolfberry too(when she's bloomed)

Great to hear i have all of them but Acacia and Loquat!
Phob is there another girl that will work better in my Squad 1 than say Ghost Weed or Sakura? There are a ton of those counter attack girls you mentioned earlier too

MagicSpice
10-25-2018, 11:45 PM

this caught my interest..... can't imagine the damage you can do with that....

(even though the only part i'd have any trouble on is the ship fights, and not when i can use my knights. whaleship is only rocking almost 1.1mil power and it takes a while to power up anyone now...)

phob
10-26-2018, 12:06 AM
The wiki says you can use crit to substitute for skill.

But I say I want it all and want it to stack with weakness:squint:

phob
10-26-2018, 12:23 AM
Great to hear i have all of them but Acacia and Loquat!
Phob is there another girl that will work better in my Squad 1 than say Ghost Weed or Sakura? There are a ton of those counter attack girls you mentioned earlier too

Just remember that Dendro needs 1.6 skill act(if shes at max skill) and Kerria needs everybody to boost skill act(and then some more:silly:)
If you build two teams around that, both will be good

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 02:14 AM
third day of stuck on loading. no official word. no support answer. this is starting to kinda irritate me

hypo
10-26-2018, 02:22 AM
third day of stuck on loading. no official word. no support answer. this is starting to kinda irritate me

After Chrome and Firefox, I tried Puffin, iexplore and Opera, same result.
Then I tried to create a new account, and managed to finish the tutorial and first mission.

So it HAS to be from their side.

(and I sent a new ticket, but nothing came back yet)

ps: I just had this crazy idea on the discord channel: by any chance, did you get any new unit recently?
Tuesday evening, before my last disconnect, the priority gacha gave me 3 new units, and the problem appeared between then and 3hours after, so I'm wondering if it's not related to one of their assets

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 02:31 AM
After Chrome and Firefox, I tried Puffin, iexplore and Opera, same result.
Then I tried to create a new account, and managed to finish the tutorial and first mission.

So it HAS to be from their side.

(and I sent a new ticket, but nothing came back yet)

ps: I just had this crazy idea on the discord channel: by any chance, did you get any new unit recently?
Tuesday evening, before my last disconnect, the priority gacha gave me 3 new units, and the problem appeared between then and 3hours after, so I'm wondering if it's not related to one of their assets

not exactly sure timewise, but outta your picture, i did get the twintail blondie loli with a name i can't remember for the life of me, you got 2 of her there. but didn't do anything with her, not even leveled.

hypo
10-26-2018, 02:36 AM
Heliotrope (Yukata) (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Heliotrope-Yukata)?

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 02:37 AM
yup, tis the gal.

Tomitain
10-26-2018, 06:22 AM
How does Ivy's 6* form rate? I really enjoy her personality with her 5* and 'need' another hit 6* more than the others. Already have Cactace and Pumpkin, not interested in Viola, Sensitive Plant or Dendro. That really just leaves Ivy, Cherry and Christmas Rose.

Personally, between New Year's Ivy, Cherry and Christmas Rose I'd go with Cherry or Ivy. Cherry is the only one of the three who currently has a bloom form on the Nutaku side of things, and her abilities make her a solid addition to any raid boss squad, so if you're looking for battle prowess Cherry has the advantage.

New Year's Ivy is a solid choice though. Basically all of her traits, especially her idolization of Sakura, get cranked up to 11. She gets a solid set of abilities along with an even more absurd skill than Gungnir Weiss, so she definitely holds her own in battle too.

jessejames93
10-26-2018, 11:42 AM
Got my tickets this morning :)

phob
10-26-2018, 11:45 AM
Personally, between New Year's Ivy, Cherry and Christmas Rose I'd go with Cherry or Ivy. Cherry is the only one of the three who currently has a bloom form on the Nutaku side of things, and her abilities make her a solid addition to any raid boss squad, so if you're looking for battle prowess Cherry has the advantage.

New Year's Ivy is a solid choice though. Basically all of her traits, especially her idolization of Sakura, get cranked up to 11. She gets a solid set of abilities along with an even more absurd skill than Gungnir Weiss, so she definitely holds her own in battle too.

Both are good Defensive units. If you want an offensive unit
What about Lagurus? She's getting 100% double strike and CRITS whenever she blooms.

hypo
10-26-2018, 12:16 PM
Halloween gacha gave me a dupe German Iris on step 1, but step 2 a brand new Wax Tree ^^

phob
10-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Halloween gacha gave me a dupe German Iris on step 1, but step 2 a brand new Wax Tree ^^

Not bad at all
That loli girl is bloomed and pretty good. I use her on whale:bgrin:

phob
10-26-2018, 12:35 PM
Allright I did the first two steps and got:

Not bad for 400 NG:grin:

phob
10-26-2018, 08:08 PM
Did the weekend gacha step 2 got a Rainbow and three 5*-not bad for 800 NG:rofl:

Edit
Love Waterlily brides animation..makes a heck of a trigger squad with Daisy:silly:

hypo
10-27-2018, 02:46 AM
Meh, step 2 could have been better, but that will do:

AgentFakku
10-27-2018, 11:52 AM
oh da the NG Gacha, fuk, I really need to find somethign than Paypal

damn PayPal had to quit Nutaku coz it's porn

Stupid PayPal for not researching enuff LOL

AgentFakku
10-27-2018, 12:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jqYW04c.jpg
nvm, go w/ credit card

seems Paypal and other services cost 5% shit

hypo
10-27-2018, 12:51 PM
I use Sofort, without any charge, but probably it's not available in your country

phob
10-27-2018, 02:31 PM
Getting the trick or treat crew out!:silly:

jessejames93
10-28-2018, 12:36 AM
I've been wanting pumpkin for a whole year and now i finally get her right when her bloom comes out ;)

jessejames93
10-28-2018, 12:52 AM
Hell yes it's Blue and Red manyu farming day and i'm gonna use all my gems and coins leveling Pumpkin and Fritilaria, and i still have my 6 star exchange ticket i'm 90% sure that Loquat is the girl i want, Is there someone you'd recommend that better synergizes with Kerria or Dendro?

Phob got me interested in making a Crit squad :D

Zandel
10-28-2018, 03:46 AM
Using pre-paid credit cards is the best option. That way even if the number gets stolen there is no money left on it anyway.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 07:38 AM
I am stuck on Loading,Please Wait. Reset cache, reopen browser, different browser, and different computer all failed.

XDrakeX
10-28-2018, 07:41 AM
Have you guys noticed that the stuff Pumpkin is saying on the collection page isnt entirely translated. She is saying much more then just the stuff that is written there. Wonder how that could have happened?

hypo
10-28-2018, 11:05 AM
I am stuck on Loading,Please Wait. Reset cache, reopen browser, different browser, and different computer all failed.

You can try to open a support ticket, but it's better to post it on the discord channel.

We still don't know what they did Friday to correct the problem, so maybe they need to look at your account.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 02:25 PM
You can try to open a support ticket, but it's better to post it on the discord channel.

We still don't know what they did Friday to correct the problem, so maybe they need to look at your account.

It does seem to be account related. I opened a brand new account on a computer that I can't log into my normal account with, and that account is able to get in just fine. But mine? No-go. :( Ugh-- missing the end of the event and the whale ship. I submitted a ticket 16 hours ago, so clearly the ticket route doesn't seem to do a lot of good for "hey you guys I can't log in" problem reporting. :(

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 04:00 PM
PS: Finding the Discord chat is difficult when the game is crashed like this. You never get any of the in-game scrollwork or help details or links (it's all just a blue box), and the "helpful links" thread here sure doesn't seem to have it. The only link seems to be the discord link for the forums that i can see.

Zandel
10-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Have you guys noticed that the stuff Pumpkin is saying on the collection page isnt entirely translated. She is saying much more then just the stuff that is written there. Wonder how that could have happened?

Her Opening Quote is as follows:

"Hi I'm Pumpkin. It means Big and Vast in the flower language. I don't have many talents except seeing this little ghost here. I don't have hobbies but my best friend is Lantana. Huh? Ghosts? yes I can see them. Is that weird?"

Rough translation but fairly accurate based on what she says.

Myers
10-28-2018, 04:18 PM
PS: Finding the Discord chat is difficult when the game is crashed like this. You never get any of the in-game scrollwork or help details or links (it's all just a blue box), and the "helpful links" thread here sure doesn't seem to have it. The only link seems to be the discord link for the forums that i can see.

Yeah, that thread is very outdated. I don't think the maker of the thread has been on in a while.

Here's the link for anyone who does need it: https://discordapp.com/invite/0v2pcbZUJB5emPWY

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 10:31 PM
I could log in until yesterday, and I cannot log in now. Not even on a different browser. Not even on a different computer. I am upset.

hypo
10-28-2018, 11:31 PM
I could log in until yesterday, and I cannot log in now. Not even on a different browser. Not even on a different computer. I am upset.

Yeah, that's the same situation we got last Tuesday.
Was solved only Friday, and the support tickets were answered only after that, so pretty useless.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 12:01 AM
Yeah, that's the same situation we got last Tuesday.
Was solved only Friday, and the support tickets were answered only after that, so pretty useless.

Yes, I thought so. I wonder what causes this problem, and why it is that some people have it at some times, but not everyone every time. What could this be the function of? Is there anything in common between those who have the problem at any given time? I don't know if finding that out would be a way to avoid it - I doubt it - but I am wondering anyway. It can't be anything so simple as the country one is in, since someone (I forget who) said not long ago that it was possible to log in on a different account on the same computer. And since it's not always the same people - I know that much, because for example last time I didn't get this problem, and now I do -, I think it's probably not something entirely static.

smr
10-29-2018, 02:55 AM

got her done, time to pump Aconite to maximum.

fghk0
10-29-2018, 05:17 AM

Next you can easily wait for her bloom ( admire:squint:

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 08:04 AM
I just got fixed and can log in now.

Support told me: "don't play CSQ, is a bug there"

That was a long time to be locked out for running a story quest. :o

hypo
10-29-2018, 08:30 AM
Oh yeah, last Tuesday we got Mountain Lily CSQ, never thought that could be the cause.

phob
10-29-2018, 09:50 AM

They need to sell some more resource packs
She will be good ..."soon":silly:

Zandel
10-29-2018, 04:00 PM
Oh RNGesus why must you hate me so? 25% chance to complete a mission correctly, took 16 tries..... a 1 in 4 chance took 16 tries to get right >.>
Guess I will NOT be rolling any Gatcha today.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 04:03 PM
I just got fixed and can log in now.

Support told me: "don't play CSQ, is a bug there"

That was a long time to be locked out for running a story quest. :o

I got fixed as well. Support didn't write me anything, but based on what they wrote to you, it's interesting how they knew what the cause of the problem was and yet DID NOT THINK TO TELL US. It's not like there is a FKG Nutaku twitter or anything, or a space for announcements below the game...

AgentFakku
10-29-2018, 06:36 PM

You too with yo Dogwood

Sweet, me too

smr
10-30-2018, 12:09 PM

new special missions (600k and 620k power) were too easy? The enemies there are supposed to debuff your teams but they werent doing it.

also Pumpkin and Lagurus died

sniddy
10-30-2018, 12:18 PM
100 gold spins refreshed -got me wormwood and a useless 4* - best I've had in a while

phob
10-30-2018, 12:40 PM

new special missions (600k and 620k power) were too easy? The enemies there are supposed to debuff your teams but they werent doing it.

also Pumpkin and Lagurus died

At least something works. I just sent out my 6* counter defense teams on them. Nobody died, slow but effective:grin:

The Event doesn't seem to be working though. Im going to check back in a few hours see if its better.
EDIT It does work now

hypo
10-30-2018, 01:18 PM
At least something works. I just sent out my defense teams on them. Nobody died, slow but effective:grin:

The Event doesn't seem to be working though. Im going to check back in a few hours see if its better.

The event didn't load at first for me, but after refresh I could do it without problem.

Just finished the 1st new concept map, a little hard on my teams (2 teams wiped on last boss, but each passed their 1st enemy)

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 01:24 PM
What is the new concept mission that we got? As I don't see any 4 party type on the unique mission page on the English language wiki of the DMM version.

Unregistereded
10-30-2018, 02:13 PM
What is the new concept mission that we got? As I don't see any 4 party type on the unique mission page on the English language wiki of the DMM version.

They're the Ultimate Unique Missions which the English wiki mentions but doesn't have a page or description for. The concept is "Be stronk."

Lantana best waifu
10-30-2018, 02:19 PM
oh wow, new concept missions ain't a joke. even my full 6* team got it hard.

phob
10-30-2018, 02:42 PM
oh wow, new concept missions ain't a joke. even my full 6* team got it hard.

I got to run it and a lot because I want those rainbow aqua shadow fragments and they are expensive

Running my usual mains Surprisingly, Dendro on a trigger team with cactus puts out way too much offense for them to handle:grin:
while Kerria got her arse handed to her! Debuff doesn't work. counter works good

Tried the event again and its working now going to run it a bit...

Going to have to pick up that worm wood for her good looks!

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 02:51 PM
I got to run it and a lot because I want those rainbow aqua shadow fragments and they are expensive

Suprisingly Dendro on a trigger team with cactus puts out way too much offense for them to handle:grin:
while Kerria got her arse handed to her!

also i did, maybe, word my statement wrong. i haven't got all 4 teams full of 6*. only 1, second team 3 6*, all others are 5* 80lvls. had to shuffle the starting positions somewhat. did the 600k power one on third, i think, try. and second on first, suprisingly, even though gaem told me shit about my current setup being insuficient(haven't seen that one in more then a year).
got 571k power overall, incase it will help someone.

phob
10-30-2018, 03:06 PM
if your low on strong girls I would suggest Counter team or Evade (didn't try that) forget the debuff, its disabled.
They will fold quick if you have girls that do an extremely strong quick offensive attack. That's the way I'm going to play it

jessejames93
10-30-2018, 04:10 PM
I managed to get all ribbons on the new concept missions. Right now is the only way to get fragments from honor medals?

Should i start to prioritize evolving my equipment?

Another weird thing that happened was i dropped from rank 2nd place on ally leaderboard to 13th thought that was bizarre maybe have to do with losing pumpkin idk.

MagicSpice
10-30-2018, 04:12 PM

Running my usual mains Surprisingly, Dendro on a trigger team with cactus puts out way too much offense for them to handle:grin:
while Kerria got her arse handed to her! Debuff doesn't work. counter works good

Going to have to pick up that worm wood for her good looks!

debuffs work, cause Iberis made them miss a few times.... just don't rely on it.

But hey, whoever works cause these pest fights are harder than the ones on the whaleship..... 606,532 total power (653,030 with equipment according to the Whaleship stats) and even the first mission is still putting up a decent fight.... (the 2nd almost always wiping a few teams out, but always will kill off one of them when they reach the "boss")

I managed to get all ribbons on the new concept missions. Right now is the only way to get fragments from honor medals?

Should i start to prioritize evolving my equipment?

Another weird thing that happened was i dropped from rank 2nd place on ally leaderboard to 13th thought that was bizarre maybe have to do with losing pumpkin idk.

yes, evolve them. a lot of them get some good effects, but more so, their stats should increase.

and yeah, medals is the only way i can see right now. If you can't clear the new stuff, grind medals from a different mission. speaking of...

didn't i create a thread for concept missions?

jessejames93
10-30-2018, 11:46 PM
Damn i wish i didn't just blow 50 gems on a pull, next time i'll know better and just do honor medals

MachThreeSlug
10-31-2018, 04:50 AM
Game is back up and the Daily Deal, Halloween Lagurus, Pumpkin, and various other issues should be fixed now.

Edit: Oh, and we've all been given 15 free Flower Gems for the trouble.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 04:56 AM
Except it's infinite loading time again. And I didn't even play any CSQ-s.

Lantana best waifu
10-31-2018, 05:39 AM
loads fine for me. seems like curse is back for round 2. hope your batch of misery buddies will have a discord user to report there.

hypo
10-31-2018, 05:42 AM
Stuck on loading for me too.
And this morning I could play fine....

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 05:46 AM
There's this saying I sometimes hear: "there are no flawless programs, only inadequately tested ones". I suppose Nutaku devs understand this in reverse and subscribe to the school of thought that if they don't test what they are doing at all then it's as good as perfect.

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 08:59 AM
Everything is back to normal now :D
hmmm i think i might get myself a Cactace, what do you guys think?

Edit: Looking for the best possible 6 star to add to my team for honor medals
It looks like Cactace should combo well with Loquat

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 09:53 AM
Im just gonna wait for new blooms like sensitive plant since i really don't need a new 6 star right now, when do the tickets disappear guys? I need to know so i use it before that happens

phob
10-31-2018, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE=jessejames93;131163]Im just gonna wait for new blooms like sensitive plant since i really don't need a new 6 star right now, when do the tickets disappear guys? I need to know so i use it before that happens

This isn't a bad deal (would have been better as a ticket only), ticket expires in two weeks, is the exchange working now?

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 10:57 AM
Okay if it expires in 2 weeks then it might not be worth waiting for new blooms?

If you were me, what 6 star (bloomable) would you grab for your team, you were talking about how great Cactace was yesterday

phob
10-31-2018, 11:19 AM
I like Cactace because shes bloomed, a strong attacker, and comes with a .37 trigger a hybrid that works in many teams that don't require her to have skill act. Sensitive plant isn't bloomed. I cant use her until she does, so shes kinda dead weight right now. .

Likely this ticket will be it until black Friday.

I am going to wait for blooms to see if something I want comes up that I want or Dusty Miller if it doesn't. Im looking to add her to my CRIT team (she gets skill act and more crit damage when she blooms) and I would like Purslane when shes bloomed for my Raidboss team to go with Acacia there to get some Crit going in the debuff team. Basically DM going to push Acacia over to Raidboss duty since she is never getting any skill act and I want that with my mains:silly:

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 11:27 AM
Noted. I'm gonna grab her and and start dumping manyus

Hopefully get another ticket on BF

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 12:28 PM
So i am currently stuck on evolving both Cactace and Loquat due to insufficient bloom dragons, got all i could from whales and event.. I will have to wait another week for the blue dragons but i'm hoping tomorrow or later tonight it changes to yellow bloom dragons i haven't memorized the rotation but it sounds about right.

Myers
10-31-2018, 04:47 PM
I have a question, just to be sure. Does the Limited Reissue Gacha use the [1%/14%/85%] rates (like the Main Event ones) or is it still the old [0.5%/6%/30%63.5%] rate?. I have lots of Flower Gems to spend and I want to use improved rates, but I don't want to risk getting a character I don't like. And I looked on the JP wiki, and every event in the next few months has at least one I don't like the look of.

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 05:23 PM
What time does the daily missions change? I'm in PST

durrem
10-31-2018, 05:33 PM
It swaps over at 5 pm PST.

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 06:27 PM
Wow i just ran 400 stamina's worth of 80 stamina bloom dragon missions and got jack shit...

phob
10-31-2018, 08:39 PM
Life Crystal shop already reset.. cool!:grin:

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 08:52 PM
I am still infinite-loading ever since the emergency update.
I am very angry.

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 09:39 PM
I've been having that same issue with Fap Ceo but not FKG, did you try clearing your cache?

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 02:25 AM
I've been having that same issue with Fap Ceo but not FKG, did you try clearing your cache?
I cleared my cache NUMEROUS times. That is the first thing I always do. And the second, and the 10 000-th. And I tried a different browser, and I tried a different computer, and I tried everything and don't have anything left to try, except how many rude words I can string together with "nutaku" at the end.

phob
11-01-2018, 02:28 AM
I cleared my cache NUMEROUS times. That is the first thing I always do. And the second, and the 10 000-th. And I tried a different browser, and I tried a different computer, and I tried everything and don't have anything left to try, except how many rude words I can string together with "nutaku" at the end.

Report to this fellow on discord
ncwToday at 3:03 AM
@everyone hi all, you guys encounter again infinite loading please pm me :smiley:

hypo
11-01-2018, 02:39 AM
Finally, the game is loading !

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 02:50 AM
Haven't been having infinite loading, but the current reprint's first map gives an error and reloads the page.

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 03:06 AM
Report to this fellow on discord
ncwToday at 3:03 AM
at-everyone hi all, you guys encounter again infinite loading please pm me :smiley:

Finally, the game is loading !

Finally it's loading for me too! Good thing too, because I don't have discord. Not that I trust the game as far as I can throw the (laptop) computer... But the reprint isn't working for me either, because of course, one can't have FKG without errors.

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 03:18 AM
Life Crystal shop already reset.. cool!:grin:

Bond Crystal shop as well, minus the Leader Medals. They put a new expiration sticker on those instead of refilling the shelf.

Myers
11-01-2018, 09:47 AM
Wow, first 15 Flower Gems as compensation, now 10 Gems. 25 FG in one week is pretty good :grin:.

phob
11-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Epidendrum Swimsuit bloomed :bgrin:

Kerria instantly better:rofl:

Raidboss instantly worse:silly::

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Epidendrum Swimsuit bloomed :bgrin:

Kerria instantly better:rofl:

Raidboss instantly worse:silly::

Sadly again no bloom art for Epidendrum. Sigh.....

phob
11-01-2018, 02:27 PM
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Epidendrum_(Swimsuit)

Doesn't look like Takto even made any. Just on her regular version

Tomitain
11-01-2018, 03:39 PM
What with all the flower gems getting handed out I decided to try my luck with a 50 gem pull of the new character gacha in the hopes of getting Worm Wood. I ended up with two new 5* Knights mixed with a bunch of 4* Knights, but one of the 5* Knights was Worm Wood (the other was Lady's Sorrel) so things worked out just fine.

phob
11-01-2018, 03:48 PM
What with all the flower gems getting handed out I decided to try my luck with a 50 gem pull of the new character gacha in the hopes of getting Worm Wood. I ended up with two new 5* Knights mixed with a bunch of 4* Knights, but one of the 5* Knights was Worm Wood (the other was Lady's Sorrel) so things worked out just fine.

Congrats. May be the next 3 ticket for 2000NG before I see her!:bgrin:
Too bad she's not 6* She's got the looks I like to see on my team

Zandel
11-01-2018, 04:11 PM

I have spent 100 FG on the new gatcha thanks to all the extra FGs from compensations and the new concept missions and Worm Wood is fast becomming my new stalker...... had 3 copies of her drop from 2 pulls already lol

phob
11-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Spendin mine on the stam killer. Its dropping ampies real good and I got at least a dozen 5* that need leveled and a 6* ticket to use!

MagicSpice
11-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Explains why I couldn't find Primrose on the 5* exchange ticket list

Sure I got Swimsuit Cattleya (who I also wanted), but Primrose is my target 5* waifu...

eh, at least that event should be permanent within a few months.... i hope

Myers
11-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Explains why I couldn't find Primrose on the 5* exchange ticket list

Sure I got Swimsuit Cattleya (who I also wanted), but Primrose is my target 5* waifu...

eh, at least that event should be permanent within a few months.... i hope

Unfortunately, we haven't had a permanent reprint in almost 8 months, whereas before it would come out roughly every 1-3 weeks.