PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31

sniddy
11-03-2018, 03:24 AM
Next time they do a decent FG gacha I'm ready 250 stored!

smr
11-03-2018, 04:38 AM
im doing a pretty shitty job stockpiling flower gems for rainbow crystals update

jessejames93
11-03-2018, 11:51 PM
Oh god i have 5 gems right now... I've been using them on gold runs and whale missions because i have couple blooms in the works. The only gem usage i really regret are those 50 gem pulls that are always dissappointing, i'm not doing that anymore just using them for practical value whether it's gold, manyus, or other resources.

sniddy
11-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Are the whaleship earrings currently on offer actually worth getting?

phob
11-04-2018, 02:17 AM
Probably not. Someday if you get somebody that does crit to wear them, they'll still be there for sale. Else you can wait for the neutrals.
Very few of my 6* even get earring slots, most are counter and debuff girls where DEF is most important. I use the silver 595 Def on them.
A special girl like Kerria has neutrals, Im looking at my inventory and most of my golds aren't even being used, some are on 5*:frown:

smr
11-05-2018, 02:21 AM
damn I didnt know you can evolve Character Earrings now

time to waste more flower gems refilling stamina

nevermind the honor medal ratio per stamina is garbage compared to the actual Aquad Shadow maps

fghk0
11-05-2018, 10:06 AM

Suppose you want to increase the critical damage, the whale necklace and earrings can be considered.

When you have Slice equipped with 3 groups, there will be an extra 15% for 3 Slice girls.

Efficiency may be low, but it can be helpful to your team when you can't improve your damage or in RB battles and more difficult tasks.:silly:

MagicSpice
11-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Random question, but has anyone EVER gotten the EX accessories from the high tier seed gacha?

phob
11-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Random question, but has anyone EVER gotten the EX accessories from the high tier seed gacha?

Nope. Drop rate must be abysmal. I've been through quite a bit of high level equip.
I sure would like a gold ring though
I probably will never see it.:cry:

Unregistered
11-05-2018, 02:14 PM

I have, once or twice. My Pitahaya (the regular version of her, but this is beside the point) is wearing a Protector Princess Necklace EX, which has a bonus of 8% reduction to damage recieved. I don't recall what else I have, if anything, and who is wearing it, but I'll look in a minute and if I find anything else I'll tell you what it does. In any case, it seems to be rare.

phob
11-05-2018, 02:50 PM
I have, once or twice. My Pitahaya (the regular version of her, but this is beside the point) is wearing a Protector Princess Necklace EX, which has a bonus of 8% reduction to damage recieved. I don't recall what else I have, if anything, and who is wearing it, but I'll look in a minute and if I find anything else I'll tell you what it does. In any case, it seems to be rare.

Wow two Ex, that's incredible!
I barely can get the any +10 PP rings I got 5 so far. I like those on my offense girls.
Got lots of +10 PP bracelets and get rid of everything else.
Ex is unobtanium so far for me

Zandel
11-05-2018, 03:39 PM

I have had 1 EX since their inception, a defence bracelet. It's nice with that 8% less damage buff but still so hard to get them to drop.

TBH tho they are the only equip worth getting, even the newer rings (non EX) are only +1600 atk at max level so even Equipment is always going to be a better option since they start at +1700 stats on the rings at lvl 40 with some going as high as +1900 total stats.

phob
11-05-2018, 04:44 PM
I have had 1 EX since their inception, a defence bracelet. It's nice with that 8% less damage buff but still so hard to get them to drop.

TBH tho they are the only equip worth getting, even the newer rings (non EX) are only +1600 atk at max level so even Equipment is always going to be a better option since they start at +1700 stats on the rings at lvl 40 with some going as high as +1900 total stats.

I have teams that are more offensive in nature and defensive for the big nasties. I want the highest ATK and don't care about def or total stats at all on my quick hitters. Use evaders, Apricot-negate, and Anemone(bitch got a bite) for that. Counter is the event horizon where the two meet and start to go defensive and move to the dark side.:silly: Of course, teams are in flux at all times and girls that appear in both teams get all my love:grin:

Unregistered
11-05-2018, 08:06 PM
I have just a random question about Mount Lily. Why is she the only 5 star girl that only needs one gold dragon for evolution? Is there some kind of lore to it?

Myers
11-05-2018, 08:43 PM
I have just a random question about Mount Lily. Why is she the only 5 star girl that only needs one gold dragon for evolution? Is there some kind of lore to it?

I don't believe there's any reason to it besides that the DMM devs made a mistake and didn't bother to fix it.

phob
11-05-2018, 09:05 PM
RNG bad tonight Took 23 runs to get 2 petals:sad:

Ampchan
11-05-2018, 10:28 PM
why in such a hurry for petals :C

phob
11-05-2018, 11:40 PM
why in such a hurry for petals :C

These are for that witch from last week Apple of Sodom, still got Toad Lily left too and others . At least they got CSQs and will make the nations teams:grin:
I am starting to purge event girls after I get a 2nd affection on them if they don't have RG that ill ever do. Just keeping top 40 each color

sniddy
11-06-2018, 01:28 AM
...you sell unique girls...you MONSTER

I still have a complete set of 3 and 4 star girls....I keep meaning to get a complete set of 2*

phob
11-06-2018, 01:58 AM
...you sell unique girls...you MONSTER

I still have a complete set of 3 and 4 star girls....I keep meaning to get a complete set of 2*

I will say that Bianca Tulip I got plans for you and Aconite!:grin:

Myers
11-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Wow another 5 gems. I wonder if this'll be give every maintenence.

hypo
11-06-2018, 12:05 PM
Error 503 :fear:

Lantana best waifu
11-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Error 503 :fear:

same. websites says site up, however.

smr
11-06-2018, 02:51 PM
whaleship missions are online all the time now isnt it, no downtime period

Zandel
11-06-2018, 04:05 PM

When the game first started she was a 4* girl not a 5*, they increased her rarity and stats but never changed her evolution requirements, there are 2-3 girls like that from memory that were changed very early on in the games life and still have the cheaper evolution requirements.

jessejames93
11-06-2018, 09:30 PM
What 6 stars are you guys expecting to get blooms next?

Myers
11-06-2018, 09:47 PM

Habranthus! (I hope)

phob
11-06-2018, 09:54 PM

Don't Know. Seeing how last week was a debuff, probably not that type again. I am holding my ticket from last week until it becomes clear:neutral:

Who I want it to be? Maple

hypo
11-06-2018, 11:31 PM

I'd like Helenium, but I know not to get my hopes up...

MagicSpice
11-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Now that I rearranged my equipment around (prioritizing event Equips since they seem to get the most total power) and boosted up all my unleveled Rainbow girls a bit (Mistletoe and Kerria, who already have their bloom materials at the ready), I'm looking at this for my whaleship:

I mainly only care about the first team so I do an auto power setup, then manually build my lead team from there. Lycoris, Dend, Loquat, Mei, and Sakura very rarely die anyway (it's rare if something survives their opening attacks). Also, Lycoris and Sakura (and Helenium) have maxed ampies of all 3 types and I'm working on Dend to be next (HP and atk first) with Kerria (def first).

Gonna farm the hell out of the Manyu quest and gold quests so I can get Kerria and Mistletoe into Bloom status, but I can finally say that my best ship has cracked 1.1mil w/o a helper.

phob
11-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Now that I rearranged my equipment around (prioritizing event Equips since they seem to get the most total power) and boosted up all my unleveled Rainbow girls a bit (Mistletoe and Kerria, who already have their bloom materials at the ready), I'm looking at this for my whaleship:

I mainly only care about the first team so I do an auto power setup, then manually build my lead team from there. Lycoris, Dend, Loquat, Mei, and Sakura very rarely die anyway (it's rare if something survives their opening attacks). Also, Lycoris and Sakura (and Helenium) have maxed ampies of all 3 types and I'm working on Dend to be next (HP and atk first) with Kerria (def first).

Gonna farm the hell out of the Manyu quest and gold quests so I can get Kerria and Mistletoe into Bloom status, but I can finally say that my best ship has cracked 1.1mil w/o a helper.

my 2 cents
Hit that crystal as hard as possible
The next cheap 5* ticket deal get some of those 3 hit untargeted types like bloomed lily rubellum, pitahaya, and wax tree (there may be others by then). They really help out the most when they hit that crystal! And a bracelet slot too if possible. No need for skill blooms since the are crystal fighters. Then Id maximize use of bloomed single target nuker types of which there are many of all colors. That's the cheapest way I can think to make a great whale team that will take that sucker down no problem! No need to fill it with rainbows.1.4 X 3 beats many of the rainbows 2.2 on the crystal:grin: and once you got a sufficient power level any additional def/hp is wasted...you can focus purely on maximizing attack which is fun:bgrin:

MagicSpice
11-07-2018, 11:08 AM
my 2 cents
Hit that crystal as hard as possible
The next cheap 5* ticket deal get some of those 3 hit untargeted types like bloomed lily rubellum, pitahaya, and wax tree (there may be others by then). They really help out the most when they hit that crystal! And a bracelet slot too if possible. No need for skill blooms since the are crystal fighters. Then Id maximize use of bloomed single target nuker types of which there are many of all colors. That's the cheapest way I can think to make a great whale team that will take that sucker down no problem! No need to fill it with rainbows.1.4 X 3 beats many of the rainbows 2.2 on the crystal:grin: and once you got a sufficient power level any additional def/hp is wasted...you can focus purely on maximizing attack which is fun:bgrin:

actually, i have all 3 of those gold units. seems like I should be leveling them to replace some of the ones I already got then. i also got some decent single target hitters like southern cross. i honestly didn't pay attention to too many gold units since I'm eventually getting 40 rainbows to fill the ship, since i thought abilities and stats would have outweighed skill damage from 5* girls... (until rarity growth comes to rip a new one)

just as good too, cause i was just thinking about who I should target for 2nd affection. not too many 5* girls have it and it does give 2 flower gems per girl (totaling 3 per 5/6*)

also, since my lead team can pretty much oneshot 95% of their fights, i gave all 40 girls atk up 1 turn. i figure it'd give more damage dealt to that crystal as well since i don't know if crit damage works on it

jessejames93
11-07-2018, 06:36 PM

Wow i'm super jealous of your collection! but i'm working my way up ;)

MagicSpice
11-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Wow i'm super jealous of your collection! but i'm working my way up ;)

it's officially been a year of playing for me. honestly, since i ended up buying a lot of 6* girls and a few 5* ones, I probably spent at least 6-7 50 gem pulls on stamina refills...

i honestly felt like the event 5* girls was enough to hold me until I got some 6* ones, but I did do a few 50 gem pulls as well and got lucky (like a dupe Lycoris falling into my lap from the last one)

Myers
11-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Okay, looks like it's 5 Flower Gems every maintenance now. I don't know if that's a good sign that the devs are becoming more generous or a bad sign that players are leaving and the devs are becoming more desperate. Either way, I will gladly accept 10 Flower gems a week.

hypo
11-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Step 4 from new Gacha seems a little to expensive without any guarantee it won't be a dupe, but steps 1-3 were generous enough:

phob
11-08-2018, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=hypo;131847]Step 4 from new Gacha seems a little to expensive without any guarantee it won't be a dupe, but steps 1-3 were generous enough:

You did better than I did. I think Protea may have potential when she gets RG:think:

I got Dups Lantana, German Iris festival, Balloon Vine off the fist 3 steps.

Waiting to see if any weekend deals worth getting.:neutral:

Cymbi is nice bloom for the week, but no 6* this week:cry:

Used my 6* ticket from last week on Purslane for a new lolicon violence squad when she blooms:bgrin:.

sniddy
11-08-2018, 12:40 PM
2 was nice to me (only did 1 & 2)

AgentFakku
11-09-2018, 03:31 PM
dat some nice rolls y'all

AgentFakku
11-13-2018, 01:15 PM
hit 850 days
https://i.imgur.com/AZf5xie.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/ykJnQwZ.jpg
and completed ch 20
https://i.imgur.com/5wjFfARl.jpg

MagicSpice
11-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Currently, i haven't beaten whale 13-5, 16-1 to 16-4, 17-1, and 17-3.

storyline wise, i'm fully cleared up to 28-4 (which i haven't started).

all concept missions are cleared too. But not sure where i'm at on nation battles... I do know it's kinda low since I only really do them if I need flower gems...

Whaleship power (without assistance) is at: 1,152,022

strongest power I can get for a 4 team setup is: 616,008

Those teams also hold up to 24 rainbows (6 of each type).

Strongest friend I can find is around 109k power (not even sure how they got that much....)

considering it's been a little over a year of playing this game for me, i've come quite a long way

AgentFakku
11-13-2018, 02:43 PM
ran outta room, ugh

bloom Leu
https://i.imgur.com/KQWZR69m.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/KHyXUXzm.jpg

I like Leu's bloom moar than her evolved form, weird

bloom santa helper loli

https://i.imgur.com/ssS4z19m.jpg

damn, need moar gold

Zandel
11-13-2018, 11:01 PM
ran outta room, ugh

bloom Leu
https://i.imgur.com/KQWZR69m.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/KHyXUXzm.jpg

I like Leu's bloom moar than her evolved form, weird

bloom santa helper loli

https://i.imgur.com/ssS4z19m.jpg

damn, need moar gold

I know that feeling, so many blooms, so little gold to bloom with. And now Peach who is almost a 6* stats wise has her bloom!

phob
11-13-2018, 11:22 PM
Damn, I have Peach to level 53 and she is already got TP with other 5* at lvl 80!
She wants to take her position back I see:bgrin:

smr
11-14-2018, 12:01 AM
Whaleship missions 17 finally brings a good challenge on this version

im just kidding, just put Kerria with taunt in all your teams

sniddy
11-14-2018, 01:33 AM
lack of ampies theres no point blooming any one until I've maxed my current 6* bench warmers - there's lots

Once these are all max amps - then I can bloom a few 70s max ampie them....yeh I need about 1,000 of each ampy...darn

Lantana best waifu
11-14-2018, 04:25 AM
game somewhat loading slower then a snail on smack for me today

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 05:02 AM
game somewhat loading slower then a snail on smack for me today

Oh, so it's not just me. Although for me it mainly just doesn't load today.
(Though it occurs to me that it's more surprising that it works sometimes. I wonder whether any of the devs know what they are doing most of the time.)

Lantana best waifu
11-14-2018, 05:52 AM
try Puffin your sorrow away, worked for me. lagged like i was still in freaking modem era, but got my stuff done

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 06:00 AM
try Puffin your sorrow away, worked for me. lagged like i was still in freaking modem era, but got my stuff done

Thanks for the advice. I don't have a smartphone, so I was trying that earlier on with an emulator (I was trying basically everything by then), but since the emulator itself was slow as well, it was like pulling teeth. But since then, the situation very slightly improved, and now it actually loads sometimes. It's so slow it's nearly impossible to play, but I did use up my gathers at least. Now I'm trying to play an actual stage, which loaded slllooowly, but worked... until it came to actually fighting an enemy, which I'm not convinced will load at all. It might. I think I'll just go do some housework, and maybe it will have loaded by the time I'm done. XD

Lantana best waifu
11-14-2018, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the advice. I don't have a smartphone, so I was trying that earlier on with an emulator (I was trying basically everything by then), but since the emulator itself was slow as well, it was like pulling teeth. But since then, the situation very slightly improved, and now it actually loads sometimes. It's so slow it's nearly impossible to play, but I did use up my gathers at least. Now I'm trying to play an actual stage, which loaded slllooowly, but worked... until it came to actually fighting an enemy, which I'm not convinced will load at all. It might. I think I'll just go do some housework, and maybe it will have loaded by the time I'm done. XD

there's a Puffin for windows also, fyi.

Zandel
11-14-2018, 03:44 PM
there's a Puffin for windows also, fyi.

Just be aware that Puffin on PC is slower than EVERY other browser in existence and a few that no longer exist as well.

That's with the switch turned on or off, I gave up on it as an alt browser and went back to my no fail 100% success with Chrome.

90% of Browser issues on PC are actually your PC or other things installed on your PC rather than the browser itself anyway.

AgentFakku
11-14-2018, 05:53 PM
I rather go back to Chrome or Fire Fox

Puffin is good but yeah, it's slow and likes to crash

at least it works

I do miss Fire Fox and Chrome coz Puffin gets blurry and I miss seeing my Hentai scenes in Hi Res,

Zandel
11-15-2018, 01:13 AM
I rather go back to Chrome or Fire Fox

Puffin is good but yeah, it's slow and likes to crash

at least it works

I do miss Fire Fox and Chrome coz Puffin gets blurry and I miss seeing my Hentai scenes in Hi Res,

Well Chrome is the best to use for FKG on Nutaku as a browser... as long as your PC is clean and well looked after... if not then you are probably in trouble no matter what browser you use.

phob
11-15-2018, 10:29 AM
No 6* bloom again?:angry:

Dahlia got her bloom art and with that her hotness:silly: (and finally some defense)
She's actually good now, will use her on RB events.

Reprint event has the Spring Water bracelet, a great defensive bracelet for the counter types:bgrin:

fghk0
11-15-2018, 10:55 AM
This is also for balance because there are not too many players who have 6* majority :cry:

MagicSpice
11-15-2018, 12:21 PM
Well, here's how this gacha went for me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfflC4HVYuQ

phob
11-15-2018, 01:38 PM

Congrats on three rainbows! that's great:grin:,
You might want to wait on Daisy-you got Curcuma and Pinkladies will be coming:wink:

Zandel
11-15-2018, 04:32 PM
Decided this one was worth my time, ended up with a Cattleya Dupe and 5-6 5*s only 2-3 were new. Considering the drop rates I get an average roll I guess, perhaps below average. I even had an 11 4* salt pull >.>, still the medals are nice, 3 x 6* with 146 left over is not terrible at all.

phob
11-15-2018, 05:16 PM
I got 2 rainbow dups (both gave skill blooms:grin:) and 5 Golds two were new and they are bloomed ones:bgrin: and two of the 11 pulls were complete 4* salt. With the new medals and what I had am sitting on 1018 medals with nothing I want now. Waiting on blooms and new girls that I have targeted. All in all good:cool:

AgentFakku
11-15-2018, 06:08 PM
dat reissue pt 2 last map was pretty annoying LOL

https://imgur.com/a/JjmYKvE

then again, it has been a while when I had to adjust speed and make one squad of gurls

fghk0
11-16-2018, 09:37 PM

a lot of good rolling (3 6* plus 2 6* of the rainbow coin) :love:

17th~18th, there is Flower Gem Step-Up Gacha, don't miss it.:rofl:

MagicSpice
11-16-2018, 10:25 PM
a lot of good rolling (3 6* plus 2 6* of the rainbow coin) :love:

17th~18th, there is Flower Gem Step-Up Gacha, don't miss it.:rofl:

i did it and got crap for step 1 and step 2....

step 1 was a 4*, step 2 was an Evening Primrose and the rest was 4*....

not going any further than that since step 3 and 4 are guaranteed 5* girls and there's better ways to go about that...

smr
11-17-2018, 04:32 PM
infinite loading screens are back

Zandel
11-17-2018, 08:59 PM
infinite loading screens are back

Only if you have an issue with your PC / Browser.
I have not changed anything and I have no issues at all so it's not server side.
I also have not even cleared my cache for over 3 months and still no issues at all.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 12:18 AM
Only if you have an issue with your PC / Browser.
I have not changed anything and I have no issues at all so it's not server side.
I also have not even cleared my cache for over 3 months and still no issues at all.

No, it's totally a game bug, not a PC bug.

It happened to me a week or two ago, because I had the audacity to run a character story quest. I got locked out of the game for around 30 hours for that one until they came onto Discord and fixed me. Haven't dared run a story quest since.

MagicSpice
11-18-2018, 03:29 AM
i've honestly never had this issue since using Puffin....

there was a time long ago when it took longer to load, but now the game always runs smooth for me, off phone or computer version with Puffin

(not to mention the game runs faster than normal since puffin seems to do flash games on hyper mode or something...)

EDIT: Also have to point out that someone is rocking a team with this much power on my friends list:

But then again, their team power rating is 675,397.... so not surprising

(mine is currently 616,128 but will rise more when i bloom more girls and level some I got)

Zandel
11-18-2018, 08:20 AM
No, it's totally a game bug, not a PC bug.

It happened to me a week or two ago, because I had the audacity to run a character story quest. I got locked out of the game for around 30 hours for that one until they came onto Discord and fixed me. Haven't dared run a story quest since.

That does not mean it was a server side issue, it's more likely to be a corruption in your flash that causes that.
Especially if it's after the same thing each time and other people are not having that same issue.

A clean solid system avoids most issues before they happen. There is a reason i'm still running Chrome on a Win 7 PC Build, Never had a major issue with it since it was built over 6 years ago.

hypo
11-18-2018, 10:22 AM
That does not mean it was a server side issue, it's more likely to be a corruption in your flash that causes that.
Especially if it's after the same thing each time and other people are not having that same issue.

A clean solid system avoids most issues before they happen. There is a reason i'm still running Chrome on a Win 7 PC Build, Never had a major issue with it since it was built over 6 years ago.

In the case of the CSQ from 2-3 weeks ago, it was indeed on the server side, I had to test it with a Dev on Discord so they could detect it.
On that time, different PCs, different browsers, and even with Puffin on Android, nothing worked on client side, they had to patch it on the accounts details.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 10:56 AM

What? No, it was a server-side issue. They told me on Discord that it was on their end, a bug with the CSQ, and they had to run a script on a bunch of accounts to fix them. Doing that fixed me too.

Please take a step back from the fixation that a clean system fixes all issues, because it won't fix something that requires a server-side script to resolve. :P

MagicSpice
11-18-2018, 02:11 PM
What? No, it was a server-side issue. They told me on Discord that it was on their end, a bug with the CSQ, and they had to run a script on a bunch of accounts to fix them. Doing that fixed me too.

Please take a step back from the fixation that a clean system fixes all issues, because it won't fix something that requires a server-side script to resolve. :P

sometimes it's not even the system or the server....

far as things go for me, FKG doesn't want to run on chrome, IE, and firefox, runs slowly on Opera and edge, but runs perfectly on puffin... in my case, it's the browser

Zandel
11-18-2018, 03:43 PM

Strange that my system was able to run that same 'bugged' quest while it was still 'bugged' and not have any issues then. Guess I just got 'lucky'.

phob
11-18-2018, 07:20 PM
Spent way too many FG this weekend on coins and manyu :cry:
Took Pineapple and Thoroughwort from 0 to bloomed 80
and Dahlia to bloomed 80

still have Blushing Bride to level up got her evolved lvl 1 and out of coins again :frown:
got her in FG gacha and wondering if shes worth a team.
It might be good, but the speed I think I could get to 1450 to get her bonus, would be so far out of kilter with the others:eyeroll:
She might just end up on the whale :neutral:

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 07:28 PM
Strange that my system was able to run that same 'bugged' quest while it was still 'bugged' and not have any issues then. Guess I just got 'lucky'.

"Hey guys, a bug didn't affect me personally, so the bug doesn't exist and it's all on you! Despite you not being able to fix it by trying it on completely different computers, browsers, and requiring a server-side fix, per the developers!"

smr
11-20-2018, 08:00 AM

haha

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 08:08 AM
Guess that answers where the devs are situated.

phob
11-20-2018, 12:37 PM
So derpy derp got her bloom. Both of those girls are useful:grin:

Maybe we will get another rainbow bloom on Thursday

Dang I need coins!:eyeroll:

Tomitain
11-20-2018, 03:25 PM
I was hoping that Cyrtanthus would get more than a 80% counter chance as an added trait, but she'll still be decent for raid boss fights once I get around to blooming her.

phob
11-20-2018, 03:27 PM
I was hoping that Cyrtanthus would get more than a 80% counter chance as an added trait, but she'll still be decent for raid boss fights once I get around to blooming her.

There's no hit type Gold that has 100% counter that I am aware of until RG. Then I got my eyes on Snapdragon that gets skill act, 80% evade, and 100% counter:grin:plus I like her looks:bgrin: Seems to be a shortage of hit types and good counters.:think:

phob
11-22-2018, 10:20 AM
Happy thanksgiving!

Did the weekly bonus gacha to step 2.

No rainbow, but got four golds, Rose is new and bloomed!:grin:

Not bad for 600NG

Cactus bride gave a skill Bloom:bgrin:, Paedaria is maxed, sadly had to cut her.

AgentFakku
11-22-2018, 11:09 AM
I guess Im dumb I can't find where in the game like how much stam pots u have

phob
11-22-2018, 11:13 AM
I guess Im dumb I can't find where in the game like how much stam pots u have

You can see in the office/items

AgentFakku
11-22-2018, 11:26 AM
Happy thanksgiving!

Did the weekly bonus gacha to step 2.

No rainbow, but got four golds, Rose is new and bloomed!:grin:

Not bad for 600NG

Cactus bride gave a skill Bloom:bgrin:, Paedaria is maxed, sadly had to cut her.

Congrats! Rose is pretty fine

You can see in the office/items

thanks man

AutoCrimson
11-25-2018, 08:36 AM
hm since i have some free time, i stumble across this one too

so, any point of trying to casual start in current status of the game?

AutoCrimson
11-25-2018, 08:46 AM
wow that was fast. it seems the game ends on first screen.

Myers
11-25-2018, 10:43 AM
wow that was fast. it seems the game ends on first screen.

Did the game bug out in the first few seconds? That's... unlucky. Did it fix itself eventually?

AutoCrimson
11-25-2018, 11:15 AM
no.

thats what game shows in tutorial

those "fantastic silver Awards" were stolen by evil elves or what?

and i cant skip that screen... any ideas?

Myers
11-25-2018, 11:30 AM
no.

thats what game shows in tutorial

those "fantastic silver Awards" were stolen by evil elves or what?

and i cant skip that screen... any ideas?

Not 100% sure on how to fix this, but here's what I can think of:

1) Try scrolling down? Maybe the gift is lower.

2) Try clicking on all the '?' boxes. Maybe the icon isn't showing up.

3) Refreshing the page. Or does it just take you to this screen again.

4) Try playing on incognito. Sometimes cache screws the game up.

5) Maybe switching sites? Meaning going from .com -> .net or vice versa.

AutoCrimson
11-25-2018, 11:39 AM
tried all, the gift is not even there.
well, downloading maxthon and puffin for now (tried in chrome ff opera), and already sent support ticket... we'll see

Myers
11-25-2018, 11:41 AM
tried all, the gift is not even there.
well, downloading maxthon and puffin for now (tried in chrome ff opera), and already sent support ticket... we'll see

Aw, that's too bad. Hope it works out for you.

AutoCrimson
11-25-2018, 11:56 AM
btw can someone try to register new account for the game (just to check if its my problem or whole) ?

hypo
11-25-2018, 12:23 PM
a few weeks ago, when we had the problem with the CSQ blocking some accounts, I created a new account to see if the problem was browser-related.
During the tutorial, I had a crash at the end of the first mission, but other than that, it was playable.

AutoCrimson
11-25-2018, 12:27 PM
well, few weeks is not exactly "now" per se
still, tried chrome, opera, ff, maxthon, ie, edge, puffin, switched off ad-guard, adblock, ublock... problem still exists. guess will try on another pc

MagicSpice
11-25-2018, 01:35 PM
Personally, I've had very few problems running this off puffin, for both PC and phone. Some slight lag is the worst I usually get.

Not sure how the loading issue happens, but best to try every browser you can on every IP source you can and see

AutoCrimson
11-25-2018, 02:26 PM
tell me, how did u manage to make FGK to run on phone with puffin then?

MagicSpice
11-25-2018, 05:00 PM
tell me, how did u manage to make FGK to run on phone with puffin then?

i downloaded the puffin app from the play store, set puffin to always view the desktop site, then logged into nutaku from there.

you do get ads cause puffin is free, but it's like one ad a day...

seems to run quite a few games through it too. i've played crush crush, FKG, kami pro, dragon prov, pero pero, and osawari island (rip this game) off it.

and a LONG time ago, it did run sengoku providence and kanpani girls...

Ampchan
11-25-2018, 06:35 PM
i've played crush crush, FKG, kami pro, dragon prov, pero pero, and osawari island (rip this game) off it.

I could never get crush crush to work right on it. It works well for FKG though, just make sure to run it in theatre mode.

AutoCrimson
11-26-2018, 01:45 AM
nah it dont shows anything on puffin/phone also
smthing to do with game i think, since tested on few pc and phones

smr
11-26-2018, 01:55 AM
I had to remove 2 allies who were active everyday for the past year who still insisted on leaving bronzes on their helper squad...it was a very sad day

AgentFakku
11-26-2018, 05:01 AM
hope ch 21 and beyond is less RNG screwy :v
https://i.imgur.com/y2Fc5ocl.jpg
never had time to do these

MagicSpice
11-26-2018, 08:48 AM
Weird how some people get the not loading issue.

I'm running just fine here. And this is from the Puffin phone app...

AutoCrimson
11-26-2018, 02:26 PM
well, somehow got the game to work
will give it a try

AgentFakku
11-26-2018, 04:53 PM
think I got enuff blue manyu to lvl up Peach after blooming her

eh..... need so much gold LOL

MagicSpice
11-26-2018, 11:12 PM
eh..... need so much gold LOL

you're not the only one. I went out my way to get Epi swim, then got thrown a few rainbows, then got pumpkin from the black friday deals...

including the additions along the way, I got this far in a few weeks (and some still need CSQ and affection. i think only 2 of them even have 2nd affection unlocked and it's done since I've got nearly 32k bond crystals atm)

phob
11-26-2018, 11:57 PM
you're not the only one. I went out my way to get Epi swim, then got thrown a few rainbows, then got pumpkin from the black friday deals...

including the additions along the way, I got this far in a few weeks (and some still need CSQ and affection. i think only 2 of them even have 2nd affection unlocked and it's done since I've got nearly 32k bond crystals atm)

Yep, I got sick of being low and ran mori mori all weekend and whale after blooms had 1.5 million extra. Roasted about 40 FG. Got several new additions bloomed and leveled and still have one 5*to evolve and four to finish leveling. I only have 600K left:cursing:
Well at least I know what I want coming up so should be totally caught up in December. Out of flowering hearts and need 6.
I want 4 more hit girls 1 of which will be ghostweed Christmas. 2 slice 6* and 1 magic 6* Then its just waifus for me, will have the top 40 for each color set:grin:

Zandel
11-27-2018, 12:37 AM
Yep, I got sick of being low and ran mori mori all weekend and whale after blooms had 1.5 million extra. Roasted about 40 FG. Got several new additions bloomed and leveled and still have one 5*to evolve and four to finish leveling. I only have 600K left:cursing:
Well at least I know what I want coming up so should be totally caught up in December. Out of flowering hearts and need 6.
I want 4 more hit girls 1 of which will be ghostweed Christmas. 2 slice 6* and 1 magic 6* Then its just waifus for me, will have the top 40 for each color set:grin:

Agreed gold is my big problem right now as well.... I think I just made it back to 1.3 mill again but that will be gone as soon as I start blooming again and I have 50+ girls to bloom still I think

MagicSpice
11-27-2018, 04:28 AM
considering all the trouble it's causing to just bloom rainbows, i haven't even thought about blooming golds....

granted, some do come with some strong abilities, but considering my ultimate goal is a whaleship full of rainbows, the only time i'd use golds is to fill gaps to make a ship type.

if I happen to get 10 rainbows of each type, then i'd just need 6 golds of each to fill the holes. it's what I want, but if i get tossed extra along the way then that's less golds to bloom.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 08:26 AM
Oh wow, they didn't wipe my settings today... wait, nvm, there wasn't any update.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 08:42 AM
Oh wow, they didn't wipe my settings today... wait, nvm, there wasn't any update.

Yeah... what happened to it?

Lantana best waifu
11-27-2018, 08:57 AM
says 4 minutes left

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 09:29 AM
I just looked, and Betwixt says on the discord that maintenance is postponed until tomorrow.
(It's not like they can announce it on twitter, or under the game on the news section, or anything. I had to make a discord account just now for this.)

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Once upon a time there were pre-maintenance notifications in the scroll under the game.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 10:45 AM
I just looked, and Betwixt says on the discord that maintenance is postponed until tomorrow.
(It's not like they can announce it on twitter, or under the game on the news section, or anything. I had to make a discord account just now for this.)

Meh. I was done with the event a couple of days ago, and the whaleship just expired too. Can't conquest any more. Kind of a down day then. Guess I'll run some Mission 31 maps.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 10:59 AM
Meh. I was done with the event a couple of days ago, and the whaleship just expired too. Can't conquest any more. Kind of a down day then. Guess I'll run some Mission 31 maps.

And I believe there is a boat race event coming, too, so every day will count, and we just lost one... I don't like this any more than you do. :s

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 11:13 AM
And I believe there is a boat race event coming, too, so every day will count, and we just lost one... I don't like this any more than you do. :s

Wouldn't be the first time they've thrown us off by a day on a boat race... I've never had an issue with them, just means I won't get as many of the coins out of it usually, but it's really annoying when it mucks with figuring out who to bet on.

I had enough stamina saved to run 4 of the 31-* missions, and 3*'d them all first try. Just one left. I don't even know what to do after that, I had 5 of all the bloom petals already saved, completely finished all the reprints (current and permanent)... need a ton of blue and purple manyus, been heavily hitting the whaleship for those.

Maybe will just wait for the Purple & Yellow manyu maps tonight and hit those a bit. No real use for the yellows right now, but can stockpile them for a future unit who needs them...

phob
11-27-2018, 11:20 AM
New concept mission gets 6 FG.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 11:26 AM
New concept mission gets 6 FG.

Awesome, thank you! I didn't notice there was a new concept up. Definitely gives me something to burn some stamina on. :D

sniddy
11-27-2018, 01:12 PM
its not translated I see

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 05:07 PM
That Advanced concept map was kind of rough. Not sure what you're supposed to do naturally, I ended up beating it by my 2 teams just beating down that advanced slug until it died on the second run.

smr
11-27-2018, 10:31 PM
even the first Aquad Shadow stage will suffice for the next 6-12 months since SuperHippo staff are composed mostly of some of the laziest morons in the game industry

sniddy
11-28-2018, 12:31 AM
11679 so I either waste about 120 energy and 3 refills or I waste the energy I have with nothing I want to farm...

phob
11-28-2018, 01:12 AM
I would just blow it on coin runs, but I need them bad:eyeroll:

MagicSpice
11-28-2018, 01:19 AM
11679 so I either waste about 120 energy and 3 refills or I waste the energy I have with nothing I want to farm...

but, doesn't leveling up put your stam above the limit?

i'd honestly let the rest fill up and save it for an event stage or something. that way you'll come out with over 700 when you do level up....

AgentFakku
11-28-2018, 03:03 AM
Yeah I just grind gold

MachThreeSlug
11-28-2018, 09:53 AM
So is the "Hall of Legendary Pulls" thread still around?

https://i.imgur.com/ZaNyAOW.png

Because I just managed to get one hell of a candidate for it!

Fucking hell! What are the odds on that happening?!

Edit: Oh you have got to be shitting me. I'm trying to get Anemone and I pulled ANOTHER Cyclamenn. That means I've pulled her 5 times already. What even is this RNG?!

Edit 2: I've got my 6th Cyclamenn now and still no Anemone...

Edit 3: I've spent 450 FG and I got 4 new gold units, a 5/4 Radiant Cyclamenn, an all silver pull, no Radiant Anemone, and a fuck ton of bond crystals and salt.

I was hoarding my FGs for months for this. Bloody hell...

smr
11-28-2018, 10:23 AM
holding on the flower gems as rarity growth is only a few months away

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 12:21 PM
holding on the flower gems as rarity growth is only a few months away

Good joke. They have trouble with the bare minimum of adding events while cutting other missions and quests. They don't bother fixing shit for months or years. They can't keep up with blooms and CSQs but they're going to add rarity growths at the same point as the jap devs.

hypo
11-28-2018, 12:32 PM
So this is the face of disappointment...

AutoCrimson
11-28-2018, 02:10 PM
hmm i really should search for some tier list here...

Myers
11-28-2018, 02:37 PM
hmm i really should search for some tier list here...

There isn't really a tier list.

The general ranking is: 6* > 5* > 5* Event Knights > 4* > 3* > 2*
Knights who have blooms are usually what you want, but if you're new you won't be blooming in a while. The list of bloomed Knights also increses every maintenance.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 02:57 PM
So for the new swan event. Is there a link that shows us what swan to bet on?

MagicSpice
11-28-2018, 03:02 PM
There isn't really a tier list.

The general ranking is: 6* > 5* > 5* Event Knights > 4* > 3* > 2*
Knights who have blooms are usually what you want, but if you're new you won't be blooming in a while. The list of bloomed Knights also increases every maintenance.

that said, someone can bypass the 4*, 3*, and 2* girls entirely. (until rarity growth.... whenever the hell that happens)

if you focus on events (the current swan race makes it very easy to get one with a lot of stuff), you can build a decent team to handle content for you until you grab more powerful characters. Even the reprint events help too considering there' quite a few bloomable 5* girls there right now (and some are pretty good).

it's what I did until hunting down 6* girls and it helped a ton. But whether or not someone wants to burn Flower Gems on the gacha or stamina is up to them. I didn't mind stam refills since I knew I wasn't gonna be a free player.

especially with that 6* exchange ticket being 5 bucks for a starting player. I instantly got the fox waifu with it.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 03:18 PM
So for the new swan event. Is there a link that shows us what swan to bet on?

I have not been able to find a list on the wiki for the japanese version:-(

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 03:26 PM
フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%E3% 80%80%E8%BC%9D%E3%81%91%E3%82%8B%E5%85%89%E8%8F%AF %E3%81%AE%E5%A7%AB%E5%90%9B

Today (day 2) should be Kitsune Udon

phob
11-28-2018, 03:40 PM
I finally pulled a piece of EX equipment:grin:

Got the necklace, I think its ideally suited for a 5* because they cant use taunt. That 8% will help a lot.
I put it on Paedaria who I use against event raid boss

Tomitain
11-28-2018, 03:45 PM
I was saving gems in the event that Fritters' alternate version is released but I couldn't pass up a chance at 5* Cycla Menn. I didn't end up rolling her but I did get three new 5* Knights (Coral Flower, Festival Setaria, Liriope) at least.

Lantana best waifu
11-28-2018, 04:07 PM
tha hell is EX equip and where do i pull that from?

phob
11-28-2018, 04:14 PM
tha hell is EX equip and where do i pull that from?
Its an extremely rare pull from the high level equip gacha. I want the gold ring, but this is the first...

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 04:25 PM
I told myself I was not going to roll on any of these any more unless I had 50 gems in reserve, but I saw the priority screen and had enough for one roll so I splurged... got a Radiant Anemone, a duplicate Heather, and an Oncidium Bride which was pretty cool.

Lantana best waifu
11-28-2018, 04:27 PM
Its an extremely rare pull from the high level equip gacha. I want the gold ring, but this is the first...

welp, today i learned moment right here.

phob
11-28-2018, 04:28 PM
I told myself I was not going to roll on any of these any more unless I had 50 gems in reserve, but I saw the priority screen and had enough for one roll so I splurged... got a Radiant Anemone, a duplicate Heather, and an Oncidium Bride which was pretty cool.

That's a great pull! Bonci gonna be a beast when she blooms:cool:

MagicSpice
11-28-2018, 04:41 PM

been routing all my seeds to high level for a few months to see if i can pull one.

this is where I'm at so far:

even then, I probably spent 2-4 times this amount and haven't seen one EX drop. they really need higher rates, cause it's not like they're that overpowered.... Hell, the ability bracelets (later on), the evolved CSQ equipment, and possibly the whale equipment are likely stronger...

AgentFakku
11-28-2018, 05:54 PM
Bloom Peach

https://i.imgur.com/i0TwCDtl.jpg

in old days, I would wait for da skin

now, just blooming so I grind Whaleship harder maps

So is the "Hall of Legendary Pulls" thread still around?

https://i.imgur.com/ZaNyAOW.png

Because I just managed to get one hell of a candidate for it!

Fucking hell! What are the odds on that happening?!

Edit: Oh you have got to be shitting me. I'm trying to get Anemone and I pulled ANOTHER Cyclamenn. That means I've pulled her 5 times already. What even is this RNG?!

Edit 2: I've got my 6th Cyclamenn now and still no Anemone...

Edit 3: I've spent 450 FG and I got 4 new gold units, a 5/4 Radiant Cyclamenn, an all silver pull, no Radiant Anemone, and a fuck ton of bond crystals and salt.

I was hoarding my FGs for months for this. Bloody hell...

congrats man

Yeah, I added it

XDrakeX
11-28-2018, 06:21 PM

Lol i just noticed that i didnt use the equipment gacha for months. Kinda forgot about it.

Seems like i have over a million mid tier seeds. Maybe i should convert them and make some pulls ^^ Those EX equips look nice.

phob
11-28-2018, 06:56 PM
Lol i just noticed that i didnt use the equipment gacha for months. Kinda forgot about it.

Seems like i have over a million mid tier seeds. Maybe i should convert them and make some pulls ^^ Those EX equips look nice.

The only thing I keep are the +10 Rings (offense girls like them) Have only got six since inception of the equip
and the +10 bracelets are good def and fairly common have about 20
The rest I convert to bond crystals
EX good luck! I want that gold ring:grin:

sniddy
11-29-2018, 01:18 AM
OK little salt incoming

I've been saving gems for a good gem gacha occasionally if I really like the spotlights

I know I'm gonna want to get all 3 of these someday...so through OK one 50g pull

2 out of 3....the other one I'll get on a ticket...and a bonus newb

MagicSpice
11-29-2018, 01:29 AM
I got so many event accessories that I don't really keep that many gacha ones... only enough so my whole whaleship has their slots filled...

Only gacha equips I'd keep is the ex ones if they ever show...

spectral
11-29-2018, 09:44 AM
What are banana topaz stones and how do I use them? I noticed I got a bunch in my gift box.

Myers
11-29-2018, 09:49 AM
What are banana topaz stones and how do I use them? I noticed I got a bunch in my gift box.

The Topaz is used to bet on Swan Boats in the event section. If the boat wins you get shining bananas, which can be exchaned in the shop for stuff. You can get both curreny from the event stages.

AgentFakku
11-30-2018, 05:39 PM
had a dupe Santa-chan which is 4 slots
https://i.imgur.com/msvVA9p.jpg
YES!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/jcHqHy8.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/Ml7vQe5.jpg
Now Holly and Poinsettia matches

Zandel
11-30-2018, 08:33 PM
had a dupe Santa-chan which is 4 slots
https://i.imgur.com/msvVA9p.jpg
YES!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/jcHqHy8.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/Ml7vQe5.jpg
Now Holly and Poinsettia matches

I have also had her stalking me, Mine is at 4/4 right now and the last dupe failed to increase skill :(

MagicSpice
12-01-2018, 01:02 AM
evening primrose is stalking me lately...

(almost like she's getting jealous since she was my first...)

hypo
12-01-2018, 05:16 AM
Tried the new bonus gacha:

A new unit is always good, but the nice part is the 4 dupes all gave a +1/+1, bringing Lantana to 3/3

AutoCrimson
12-01-2018, 01:59 PM
so basically, fodder any 2-3 star girls, keep 4-5-6, right?

phob
12-01-2018, 02:08 PM
If you have room, you should keep those and give them all second affection when possible so you get the gems and H Scenes. Then its up to you. Some collect all and others don't.

I personally keep the top 40(or more) of each color.

Myers
12-01-2018, 02:17 PM
so basically, fodder any 2-3 star girls, keep 4-5-6, right?

Yeah, what phob said is pretty much it. Per girl you can get 3 gems. It really just depends if you want to have one copy of each girl in your inventory. However, you might need them for Nation Battles where you are forced to use knights from single nation. Also, I'm not sure if you're going to have trouble with inventory space this early in the game.

smr
12-02-2018, 05:17 AM

I probably should've done this sooner

I'll give Curcuma some later

AutoCrimson
12-02-2018, 06:42 AM
i already got inventory trouble with the game, so increased capacity from 50 to 100

AgentFakku
12-02-2018, 09:09 AM
Like da others said, keeping 3* or 4* is good for nation battles esp. Winter Rose
https://i.imgur.com/ScBdMahl.jpg
Coz dat country is like Flower Knight Girls' minorities LOL

#WinterRoseLivesMatter

Tried the new bonus gacha:

A new unit is always good, but the nice part is the 4 dupes all gave a +1/+1, bringing Lantana to 3/3

Nice roll!

AgentFakku
12-02-2018, 09:37 AM
I have also had her stalking me, Mine is at 4/4 right now and the last dupe failed to increase skill :(

don't remind me LOL
https://i.imgur.com/lFwyGp4l.jpg
So many gurls have dat issue

hell few of my silver gurls ain't frigging budge

evening primrose is stalking me lately...

(almost like she's getting jealous since she was my first...)
https://i.imgur.com/0MfYbkul.jpg
My first gold was Lily Rubellum

first silver was Saber look-alike-chan

Tomitain
12-02-2018, 09:44 AM
That reminds me that I was curious to see how my nation squads compare with each other:

Blossom Hill: 469,840 total power
Bergamot Valley: 449,244 total power
Lilywood: 436,775 total power
Banana Island: 436,116 total power
Winter Rose Garden: 421,042 total power
Lotus Lake: 98,914 total power

Come to think of it, are there nation battles for Lotus Lake in the JP version?

AgentFakku
12-02-2018, 10:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/m0lw2Y4.jpg

Kinda wish HCB ads would promote Flower Knight Girl or Kamihime since those are da busiest forums

https://i.imgur.com/APaQmGO.jpg

I do see Harem Heroes being promoted @ Hentai sites but not the other games.

https://i.imgur.com/qjszMNg.jpg

I got nothing against Harem Heroes or their players. Everyone has their own preferences in games

That reminds me that I was curious to see how my nation squads compare with each other:

Blossom Hill: 469,840 total power
Bergamot Valley: 449,244 total power
Lilywood: 436,775 total power
Banana Island: 436,116 total power
Winter Rose Garden: 421,042 total power
Lotus Lake: 98,914 total power

oh foshow, I forgot they made a new country in DMM

oh shit, I play DMM Flower Knight Girl along w/ Nutaku

I should know dis.

I assume yeah? I forgot if they had enuff gurls to fill out 20 slots

coz u can't do Nation Battle w/o gurls

I would ask Maotd, ShadowNinja, Myrdin, Kurenai

I should check Flower Knight Girl Wikia but I don't go there anymore

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lotus_Lake

I couldn't find any info. I don't know how to "look" for info coz I not used to Wikia layout

MagicSpice
12-02-2018, 12:32 PM
I did see kamihime project ads for a while and even fkg for a moment...

Then attack on moe, crystal maidens, and sacred sword princesses took over.

And then once osawari shut down, they promoted crush crush and fap CEO more...

But this is on other sites and not HBC

Myers
12-02-2018, 12:47 PM
i already got inventory trouble with the game, so increased capacity from 50 to 100

Yeah, at the beginning you're going to have to use quite a few gems for storage. Just curious, do you have a 'Storage' tab yet? I'm not sure if you get that as soon as you start or it is unlocked later.

It looks like this:
https://i.imgur.com/pSgs40h.jpg

Zandel
12-02-2018, 04:01 PM

That is not much, Some of us have 750 character slots and 450 equipment slots unlocked right now.

Ampchan
12-02-2018, 07:38 PM
That is not much, Some of us have 750 character slots and 450 equipment slots unlocked right now.

I refuse to expand...

They need to hurry up and add warehouse 2.0

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 08:10 PM
Some of us have 800 character slots and still need that storage change to stack materials badly.

MagicSpice
12-02-2018, 09:38 PM
i'm managing with 200 (not including storage) cause i can still strengthen a lot of girls...

but it's definitely starting to fill up....

and honestly, i'm more in need of accessory space than character space.... it's also at 200

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 11:34 PM
Hey all, whenever I try to change my "assistant leader" to one of my more recent girls, if I ever log out and log back into the game, it changes automatically to one of my other girls, typically one of my highest powered girls. However, if I do that for one of my older girls, it stays as her even if i log out/log back into the game. anyone else have this issue, or know what to do?

Myers
12-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Hey all, whenever I try to change my "assistant leader" to one of my more recent girls, if I ever log out and log back into the game, it changes automatically to one of my other girls, typically one of my highest powered girls. However, if I do that for one of my older girls, it stays as her even if i log out/log back into the game. anyone else have this issue, or know what to do?

Don't worry, it's a known bug that was introduced in the latest update. It was commonly complained about on the discord so it is likely to be fixed soon.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 11:52 PM
Don't worry, it's a known bug that was introduced in the latest update. It was commonly complained about on the discord so it is likely to be fixed soon.

sweet, thanks for letting me know. gardenia is looking pretty damn nice and i do like my eye-candy...

MagicSpice
12-03-2018, 05:38 AM
sweet, thanks for letting me know. gardenia is looking pretty damn nice and i do like my eye-candy...

i've never seen it happen to me cause my intended assistant is in the very first slot on my first team setup.

all my intended squad leaders are also in the first slots of each team, which is another part of that glitch (where those might change unknowingly)

Raine
12-03-2018, 07:01 AM
I would ask Maotd, ShadowNinja, Myrdin, Kurenai

Erm. You called?

oh foshow, I forgot they made a new country in DMM

oh shit, I play DMM Flower Knight Girl along w/ Nutaku

I should know dis.

I assume yeah? I forgot if they had enuff gurls to fill out 20 slots

coz u can't do Nation Battle w/o gurls

If you mean nation missions on DMM, we no longer have to bother with fulfilling nation requirements. Nation missions have been reworked so that we're allowed to use any character regardless of origin. For the record, I'm actually just using my standard event set to clear the newest nation missions each week. There are some incentives to using nation-matched characters though. I posted about the specifics here (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4448-world-flower-journal-japanese-flower-knight-girl-news-post124750.html#post124750).

Nothing as of now.

phob
12-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Good I wont waste resources leveling up those LL event girls.

Lantana best waifu
12-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Good I wont waste resources leveling up those LL event girls.

cruel, ll gals deserve some loving too. and not the kind you get after 100%'ish the affection, you know.

AgentFakku
12-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Erm. You called?

If you mean nation missions on DMM, we no longer have to bother with fulfilling nation requirements. Nation missions have been reworked so that we're allowed to use any character regardless of origin. For the record, I'm actually just using my standard event set to clear the newest nation missions each week. There are some incentives to using nation-matched characters though. I posted about the specifics here (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4448-world-flower-journal-japanese-flower-knight-girl-news-post124750.html#post124750).

Nothing as of now.

damn, DMM made things too easy

dat takes out da fun for nation battles

Myers
12-03-2018, 04:54 PM
damn, DMM made things too easy

dat takes out da fun for nation battles

I agree. Do they at least make the missions harder to compensate? If I'm able to complete the missions now with 20% of my regular power, then it would be too easy to do them with 100%.

And giving buffs to girls who belong to that nation will make it even easier.

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 09:05 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they add LL or significantly harder maps next month after finishing the renewal.

It's hard to gauge the current difficulty when you have everyone on every nation team bloomed and 2x affection.

Myers
12-03-2018, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they add LL or significantly harder maps next month after finishing the renewal.

It's hard to gauge the current difficulty when you have everyone on every nation team bloomed and 2x affection.

Lol, I still have 3 stars in all my nation teams. Somehow, I still cleared all current maps (not 3 medal though).

smr
12-05-2018, 01:05 AM
Secretary bug hasnt been fixed and whale airship missions are back to being once every two weeks

no wonder why I dont spend money on this version anymore

sniddy
12-05-2018, 04:23 PM
debating a 2nd pull for a chance at Amemone broke down and did it, got her, Yomena who looks nice and Lady's Sorrel - a nice 50 pull I feel 3 golds and for 100 gems I've gotten all the spot lights and 3 other girls....can't argue

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Secretary bug hasnt been fixed and whale airship missions are back to being once every two weeks

no wonder why I dont spend money on this version anymore

honestly, with how often things screw up on some of these games, i don't think it's game devs themselves and is really nutaku staff fucking up...

or maybe even DMM... cause it's how ReBless got shut down and that game was fun as hell...

smr
12-06-2018, 09:05 AM
secretary bug still not fixed and they stopped updating the news posts anymore

I think their romanian staff quit or got fired haha

Taon
12-06-2018, 10:11 AM
I stopped spending money on FKG about six months ago after my displeasure over their inconsistent pricing (gouging) and lack of fixes reached a tipping point. Since then my time spent playing the game has dwindled significantly; I play just enough to get the girl/equipment from an event now and that's about it.

In the meantime, the time and money I would have been spending on FKG has been going towards Azur Lane instead.

phob
12-06-2018, 01:01 PM
They released the bright future equipment on the reprint event even though its phase 1

I don't have Dianthus, but Stewartia bloom should help on whale. I already got Cherry Sage amped up , so don't need her for raid boss.

Got Purslane about 90% ampied so leveled her up to 80.
I must say she's a damn beast. Hits like a brick with the crits and hard to bring down with the heal ability and dodge :squint:
Using her on crit team and will use on event raid boss:grin:
I am running her on team one if friends want to give her a spin. I recommend her.

Edit
Went ahead and bloomed Stewartia and Iris. The only two gacha girls I have left that need it. (not doing event girls)

sniddy
12-06-2018, 05:36 PM
So....does this sound like a sensible strategy

Get all my good 5* girls that can 2nd evolve to 80...and max affection of course
Keep slow levelling the 6*s using ampies to minimise spend - starting on the level 70's that can evolve then on to the...5...6*s I have at level 1 awaiting ampies….then a level 80 who needs ampie that's gonna cost me a heck of a lot of gold if she wasn't 2 equips I'd almost be tempted tog et a 2nd copy - just I have 7 level 70's that I can evolve and ampie this will take me all year....ugh - I need ampies thousands of them

Once rarity growth kick's in I can grow the 5*s then ampie them then - I just feel that I'm slipping in power terms - and some 20 or so girls I can 2nd bloom are just sat there....intila plan was ampying them but now I'm swimming in virgin 6*'s getting to the 5*'s will be....2012 at this rate assuming 6*s drop easily
….It's annoying, and I never though I'd be so concerned with ampies

What are you doing, getting girls to 80 as quick as you can - and spending mucho gold on ampieing later?

Unregistered
12-06-2018, 05:37 PM

Get all my good 5* girls that can 2nd evolve to 80...and max affection of course
Keep slow levelling the 6*s using ampies to minimise spend - starting on the level 70's that can evolve then on to the...5...6*s I have at level 1 awaiting ampies….then a level 80 who needs ampie that's gonna cost me a heck of a lot of gold if she wasn't 2 equips I'd almost be tempted tog et a 2nd copy - just I have 7 level 70's that I can evolve and ampie this will take me all year....ugh - I need ampies thousands of them

Once rarity growth kick's in I can grow the 5*s then ampie them then - I just feel that I'm slipping in power terms - and some 20 or so girls I can 2nd bloom are just sat there....intila plan was ampying them but now I'm swimming in virgin 6*'s getting to the 5*'s will be....2012 at this rate assuming 6*s drop easily

What are you doing, getting girls to 80 as quick as you can - and spending mucho gold on ampieing later?

That's what I do... so much wasted gold.

phob
12-06-2018, 05:55 PM

You got more patience than I do, I want girls that I have targeted on the field:bgrin:
Fortunately I had Purslane new and brought her up mostly on ampy(over 90%) saving gold.
I did a bunch of runs on concept and with the events have almost got her done in 3 weeks:sweat:
Kerria took 3 months as comparison:cry:

I would pick a couple two or three, leave them down and the rest I would get on the field ASAP.:wink:
or they will never see the field. Get used to mori mori once in a while:smirk:

Only reason I did 5* Cherry Sage and Paederia is for Raidboss needs aborbs HP. 2 work real well in combo against big nasties. Only other one that will get done someday until RG is Dalmatian Bellflower when she blooms as a blue sub.

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 06:31 PM
i spam the gold boost quest anyway (the 80 stam and 100 stam ones) when i'm not event grinding...

but yeah, shoveling out amps when they're low level is the most optimal way to do it.

(too bad you need 300 amps per character to "truly" max them)

AgentFakku
12-06-2018, 08:35 PM
I guess I should just spend $ only on Rainbows then huh
I only do it under 25 bucks

amphies - shit, yeah, shortage of 'em
https://i.imgur.com/QNDbfWI.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/uw4bmah.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/PRtmhd2.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/mRDkpot.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/UpFfGwU.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/AR4F6J0.jpg
only finish these gurls

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 09:18 PM
honestly, some concept missions have a decent rate of amps....

too bad they all cost a nice chunk of stam (at least 50 from what i've seen). the higher the stam though, the better the rate.... cause i seem to get 3-6 every time i burn a stam bar (and my player level just cracked 140 recently, so I got 385 stam)

phob
12-06-2018, 10:22 PM
honestly, some concept missions have a decent rate of amps....

too bad they all cost a nice chunk of stam (at least 50 from what i've seen). the higher the stam though, the better the rate.... cause i seem to get 3-6 every time i burn a stam bar (and my player level just cracked 140 recently, so I got 385 stam)

It is the best we got right now. I wish they would offer the resource pack again and /or put FG on 50% off for the holidays. I got the girls, just need ampys and blooms

MagicSpice
12-07-2018, 12:14 AM
It is the best we got right now. I wish they would offer the resource pack again and /or put FG on 50% off for the holidays. I got the girls, just need ampys and blooms

If that's the best we got, then RIP stam...

AgentFakku
12-07-2018, 10:33 AM
prob for me when grinding concept maps

they also give birds, I have too much of 'em and my storage ius too full of dragons and shit

fghk0
12-07-2018, 11:32 AM
So we really need Warehouse 2.0, and they have been indefinitely delayed ...

AutoCrimson
12-07-2018, 02:16 PM
so i guess, the girls with [Xmas Edition] are limited?

Myers
12-07-2018, 02:40 PM
so i guess, the girls with [Xmas Edition] are limited?

You mean like this?
https://i.imgur.com/DMG6fWq.png

If so, then no they're not limited. I got her last month.

AgentFakku
12-07-2018, 03:42 PM
only code gurls are limited, u can't get dem anywhere else

all other gurls are all in Gacha

MagicSpice
12-10-2018, 03:26 PM
well, 14,500 high seeds down the drain.... 145 pulls and no EX equipment drops...

not like i need the bond crystals anyway, but about 90% of that got used as bond crystal forging...

phob
12-10-2018, 04:35 PM
well, 14,500 high seeds down the drain.... 145 pulls and no EX equipment drops...

not like i need the bond crystals anyway, but about 90% of that got used as bond crystal forging...

Those are nearly impossible to get. I want that gold ring, but its unlikely I will ever see it:frown:

phob
12-10-2018, 07:36 PM
RNG for petals not good tonight. Did 19 runs and didn't get any. Run 20 got two.
I need two on Thu also:cry:

Unregistered
12-10-2018, 10:49 PM
RNG for petals not good tonight. Did 19 runs and didn't get any. Run 20 got two.
I need two on Thu also:cry:

I ran 6 tries... sixth one dropped me two petals, too (none before that).

I wonder what the odds are of getting an event update tomorrow. Think we'll get no update at all? Partial update (maps, no translations)? A full update with translations? And what about the translations for the current boat event / units? Hmmmm.

MagicSpice
12-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Those are nearly impossible to get. I want that gold ring, but its unlikely I will ever see it:frown:

it's drop rate has to be less than 0.1% i'm sure.... i hear even DMM side rarely sees it... at least looking at their wiki

you'd likely randomly pull 10+ rainbow girls from the premium gacha (the one still doing 0.5% rates) before you get an EX acc...

phob
12-10-2018, 11:44 PM
I ran 6 tries... sixth one dropped me two petals, too (none before that).

I wonder what the odds are of getting an event update tomorrow. Think we'll get no update at all? Partial update (maps, no translations)? A full update with translations? And what about the translations for the current boat event / units? Hmmmm.

My guess is we will get Christmas event w/full translate. I don't know if they will do 1st or 2nd though. If its 2 then we see another swan boat event and that one has some girls I want. Whether its tomorrow or march is the question.:smirk:
The current event translations don't hold your breath

we should get a whale shop reset too with some new hard ass levels:grin:

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 12:33 AM
Christmas end-of-service announcement, GO!

smr
12-11-2018, 03:43 AM
I wouldnt be surprised if the game shuts down as early as next month at this point

phob
12-11-2018, 04:06 AM
MTC starts at 1200UTC (in 2 hours)
Blooms are 5* Ivy and Genetian
Event is the 1st Christmas event another Swan Boat (getting Sarcandra:grin:)
New Whale missions

smr
12-11-2018, 04:10 AM
Sarcanda Christmas is the second rainbow that gets the rare ability of 100% chance to attack again on first tun

she's slightly better than Dendrobium since she has triple attack but lacks being a Hit type

AgentFakku
12-11-2018, 07:24 AM
I don't remember if I got any Xmas ver gurls in Nutaku

Lantana best waifu
12-11-2018, 12:50 PM
that is some longass maintance indeed

hypo
12-11-2018, 01:02 PM
pfff, another swan race...

phob
12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
pfff, another swan race...

Should be at least 10 FG comp by now. I am kinda short so I hope they are going for 20:silly:

Those Christmas girls this round will be worth it

Sarcandra ought to hit the Rainbow medal exchange just before new years:bgrin:

Myers
12-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Wow, they could do 6+ hour long maintenances more often.
https://i.imgur.com/Vas5K7F.png

hypo
12-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Event trad \o/

phob
12-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Wow, they could do 6+ hour long maintenances more often.
https://i.imgur.com/Vas5K7F.png

The whale rewards are great too!

hypo
12-11-2018, 02:15 PM
aaaand the event quests are broken...

Lantana best waifu
12-11-2018, 02:43 PM
and now i got a freaking unnamed 2* and my game all fucked up, man this is glorious

Lantana best waifu
12-11-2018, 02:45 PM
and now i got a freaking unnamed 2* and my game all fucked up, man this is glorious

can't sell her either. only way to get rid of it and unfuck the game is to use her as upgrade. good.god.

hypo
12-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Error Occured just when I pulled a 50FG gacha !!!!

FriendlyFacez
12-11-2018, 02:52 PM
I can't enter the site anymore. I appear to have been locked out.

Myers
12-11-2018, 02:54 PM
Error Occured just when I pulled a 50FG gacha !!!!

Did you at least see your results?

phob
12-11-2018, 03:02 PM
yeah its bugged now getting infinite load

I will give it a few hours and try again

Lantana best waifu
12-11-2018, 03:09 PM
loads for me, but lags like on a 1990s modem. also can't bet on 2 boats for some reason. like i can bet on 2-3-4, but not on 1 and 5. also the game breaking 2*. yeeeeeeeeeeah, imma gonna go suffer in stellaris with a moron ai and ai uprisings galore cause paradox can't make non-moron ai if their life depended on it.

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 03:21 PM
Reminder: no one will be at Hippo headquarters to fix things for another ten hours or so.

Are gamebreaking low rarity girls people are pulling the ones that are in DMM event 71?

flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mystery_Case_of_the_Glass_Mansion

Lantana best waifu
12-11-2018, 03:23 PM
yep, that 2* is the one that fucks your game up royally

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Errored out before I could even select the first event map and now I'm stuck on "PLEASE WAIT"

FriendlyFacez
12-11-2018, 03:39 PM
It feels like a lot of the update issues happen when we skip events.

Frankly, why do we bother skipping events at all? Who cares if the Christmas event happens in March, or the Halloween event happens in December? I'd rather have a better functioning game that takes events in the exact order DMM did.

smr
12-11-2018, 03:41 PM
looks like we'll need more compensation and more compensation and more compensation, and refunds once they kill the game in a few weeks/months time.

Meanwhile in DMM im planning on getting Dogwood soon since shes powerful as shit over there.

FriendlyFacez
12-11-2018, 03:44 PM
looks like we'll need more compensation and more compensation and more compensation, and refunds once they kill the game in a few weeks/months time.

Hey now, don't joke about that. I've spent over $500 on FKG this year. =/

hypo
12-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Did you at least see your results?

yep, took a while but I got them

Darksfear
12-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Speaking of results, anyone know who the winner of the first race is gonna be?

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 04:03 PM
The winner is x30, so...

Myers
12-11-2018, 04:06 PM
Speaking of results, anyone know who the winner of the first race is gonna be?

You can find the results for the DMM event here (https://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%E3% 80%80%E6%B3%A2%E4%B9%97%E3%82%8C%EF%BC%81%E5%B8%B8 %E5%A4%8F%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9E%E3%8 2%B9%EF%BC%81#of843b46).

Though I'm not 100% sure we're following their results just yet.

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Di Yu is always right and she's predicting 30, 10, 50, 100, 20 which matches the DMM day 1 results. If the Nutaku results are different then the predictors are worthless and it's all random.

Darksfear
12-11-2018, 04:14 PM
thank you kindly

sniddy
12-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Xmas girls had to take a 50 gem pull - got 1 of both 5*'s - happy

Lantana best waifu
12-11-2018, 05:41 PM
why is there so much talk about shutting this down lately? (((some people))) know something they ain't willing to share?

smr
12-11-2018, 05:42 PM
im almost at max stamina because I keep getting barraged by error messages haha

phob
12-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Yeah its still buggy and slow as hell <br />
I am just going to keep my stamina spent until they fix it. Got enough done to bet today. <br />
Haven't tried the whale yet will do that next when stam recharges.

phob
12-11-2018, 06:17 PM
Xmas girls had to take a 50 gem pull - got 1 of both 5*'s - happy

Congrats! I will get Sarcandra when she hits the Rainbow exchange in a couple weeks and I will get that Ghost Weed too. I like her.

Sinister
12-11-2018, 08:33 PM
after finally getting on after a few hours delay this gacha pull makes up for it.

Ampchan
12-11-2018, 10:22 PM
why is there so much talk about shutting this down lately? (((some people))) know something they ain't willing to share?

People always say stuff like that. People have been predicting PPS' collapse for over 3 years now and it is still going. Just ignore it.

wildhunt1
12-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Gah! I NEVER get any good pulls even with 50 flower gems! I got nothing but lousy 4-stars that I already have a metric ton of and ONE Money Tree, who I didn't particularly want. Even every SINGLE Premium Gacha ticket I've ever gotten only gets me a 3-star Flower Knight. I guess I just have lousy luck or lousy timing...probably both. Too bad I'm poor and can't spend any money--though I'd probably be throwing it away with my luck.

hypo
12-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Gacha question, guys:

I used the "100Ng for 1 draw" button on previous event gacha, but the new gacha still shows the 300NG step.
Does it not reset between events?

phob
12-11-2018, 11:36 PM
Gacha question, guys:

I used the "100Ng for 1 draw" button on previous event gacha, but the new gacha still shows the 300NG step.
Does it not reset between events?

Another bug. It resets with each event.

phob
12-11-2018, 11:38 PM
Gah! I NEVER get any good pulls even with 50 flower gems! I got nothing but lousy 4-stars that I already have a metric ton of and ONE Money Tree, who I didn't particularly want. Even every SINGLE Premium Gacha ticket I've ever gotten only gets me a 3-star Flower Knight. I guess I just have lousy luck or lousy timing...probably both. Too bad I'm poor and can't spend any money--though I'd probably be throwing it away with my luck.

Man you need to scrape up 600NG and do those cheap 12 pulls they offer on the weekend usually a couple times a month.

Ampchan
12-11-2018, 11:41 PM

Ehh... Luck balances out in the long run. Don't worry about it.

In other news!
ATTN! Do not combine units, it seems that you are not getting bond crystals from doing this at the minute.

phob
12-11-2018, 11:47 PM
Ehh... Luck balances out in the long run. Don't worry about it.

In other news!
ATTN! Do not combine units, it seems that you are not getting bond crystals from doing this at the minute.

Good to know. I wont.
matter of fact I am only running down my stam and getting betting currency until they fix this cluster:angry:
Red whale crashed 3 times on me (bright side is I adjusted team for free with no losses:grin:)
blue Whale completed but screwed me out of ampys, so I am not doing any more

smr
12-12-2018, 09:44 AM
I've already made the move to DMM Flower Knight Girl, all the warning signs the past year over here made my wise decision to start up an account over there months ago

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 10:44 AM
I've already made the move to DMM Flower Knight Girl, all the warning signs the past year over here made my wise decision to start up an account over there months ago

I'll likely not move over, and just give up. Also, a new common (2star) card but no name yet. We call her, 'melon smasher'