PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Unregistered
08-15-2016, 05:27 PM
I spent all of my stamina and gatherings today trying to get the last bloom dragon to evolve Baccara, but got all the smallest dragon every run.

I can't believe it's not glitched, lololol.

Distortedrealms
08-15-2016, 06:57 PM
Just bad luck because I did three runs and got all five i needed. Tried that with purple last week though with no luck. remember to offer a sacrifice to the rng gods haha

Drip
08-15-2016, 07:15 PM
I started the day with 4 dragons and got only 1. And with a 5* and 2 6* leveling up, I'm going to need 13 of them.. Ah well, I just have to pick one out of three for this week and see what next week brings.
Good news is that I did already get 2 blue dragons for today.

Zandel
08-15-2016, 08:52 PM
Took me 3 runs of the 80 map to get the 1 lvl 100 blue I needed today... was annoying but doable.

Mystic
08-16-2016, 12:10 AM
Today is a good day

senvil
08-17-2016, 01:04 AM
So after doing the 5000 gold 6* pull I got Sakura but the 10+1 only got me a bunch of 4 stars :(

So today after getting some gems from the next part of the event I did this on a priority pull first solo pull.

Leaves the stable looking something like this.

IvanLedah21
08-17-2016, 07:15 AM
So after doing the 5000 gold 6* pull I got Sakura but the 10+1 only got me a bunch of 4 stars :(

So today after getting some gems from the next part of the event I did this on a priority pull first solo pull.

Leaves the stable looking something like this.

Dude, your team is almost identical to mine lol. I have BB instead of Cattleya, but the rest of the team is identical except it's Sakura I just got, instead of Frit (actually still using Toad Lily until Sakura is leveled; probably not even necessary since the team has so much overkill already that TL's protection from pests rly isn't needed lol)

Myrdin
08-17-2016, 07:43 AM
Guys save it for the Salt collection thread, so the rest of us doesnt have to hate your unholy luck in every other thread instead :p

IvanLedah21
08-17-2016, 08:49 AM
Guys save it for the Salt collection thread, so the rest of us doesnt have to hate your unholy luck in every other thread instead :p

But... this is the general chat thread, which means pretty much everything goes, right??? LOL

nikonana
08-17-2016, 09:00 AM
Meanwhile I rolled 6* on DMM, still no 6* here.

wfwfwf
08-18-2016, 05:42 AM
What are the odds of getting a level 100 bloom dragon while doing the 80 stamina map?

Can't seems to get any despite numerous runs

MiqDoloran
08-18-2016, 06:05 AM
Like 10% or something?

wfwfwf
08-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Aww thanks :o

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 06:35 AM
Sometimes you have good days and sometimes you have bad days. Got 3 golds in one run just this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

It is worth to evolve a 4* girl?

IvanLedah21
08-19-2016, 06:57 AM
Sometimes you have good days and sometimes you have bad days. Got 3 golds in one run just this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

It is worth to evolve a 4* girl?

Heavily depends on how well developed your squads are. If you're relatively new, and have only a handful of 5*s, or even none, then sure. If you've been playing a while and have a couple event 5*s, maybe a gacha one or two, or even a 6* from a lucky gacha draw, I wouldn't bother unless the 4* has a really useful ability (the only 4* who has an ability not held by higher rarities that comes to mind is Lilac, a magic type that ignores the Webs that slow your teams down on some maps)

Eab1990
08-19-2016, 07:05 AM
Lilac is pierce/bow, not magic.

IvanLedah21
08-19-2016, 07:54 AM
Lilac is pierce/bow, not magic.

Oh, whoops lol, you're right, my bad. At least I got the ability right haha

Zenithale
08-19-2016, 08:45 AM
I thought the Magic Gatcha was my last chance to get Cattleya, so I spend all my FG trying to get her, and...
...I failed, of course... :( (I got Leucocoryne 5*, and few 4*)

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 11:10 AM
Split on the magic Gacha. Conva and Leuco are such great waifus and Scarlet Tulip has a 6* worthy skill proc rate, Strawberry Candle is nice too but... I have all the magic silvers already so if I don't draw a gold it'll probably be a complete bust

wfwfwf
08-19-2016, 12:40 PM
Anyone want to share on what they got from the magic gacha? :o:o:o

IvanLedah21
08-19-2016, 02:56 PM
Is there a reason that after a patch, your raid boss team defaults to Team 1 (usually your strongest) but your actual quest running team defaults to Team 2 (at least for me, and that's a single 2* for raid bosses). I almost went into ?-4 with a single 2* plus helper team lol

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 05:51 PM
I noticed that as well...I thought it was because the defaults were reset and I'd done a raid boss battle with my #2 team and that set it as the default. But now you're saying it went there no matter what you did previously.

Also, on one of my accounts but not the others, when I click from the daily missions screen to 'give gift' it goes to the collection screen instead of the affection list.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does this game hate me so much... Gives me 3 gold dragons when all I need is a bronze, forces me to sell them because it was too early for me to spend FG on space, then later when I need a gold gives me all bronzes after 8 runs OTL Kill me now.

Myrdin
08-20-2016, 10:33 AM
Thats why you dont sell gold dragons. Whenever a big dragon drops you keep it.
And you should expand your capacity at leasty by +50.
Unless you plan to get rid of all your 2/3* girls, you will run out of space before long, especially if you start saving up Manyus, Ampys and Dragons for a specific girl you want to pump up from 0 to max in one go.

Drip
08-20-2016, 02:18 PM
Unless you plan to get rid of all your 2/3* girls, you will run out of space before long, especially if you start saving up Manyus, Ampys and Dragons for a specific girl you want to pump up from 0 to max in one go.
I can't explain much better why expanding girl capacity is not a waste of FGs. I've seen some people say such, but you simply can't get around it. How much you expand it depends on how much convenience you want and your hoarding habits.

Some people don't hoard dragons in advance, sell all their 2* and 3* girls, and don't mind having to visit the sale screen after every single mission they do, and those people could probably manage with just 25-50 extra slots.
On the other hand, if you do like to hoard dragons, ampies, manyus and keep at least one copy of all girls you ever get, and want to visit the sell screen just once or twice a day, then you'll quickly need about 175 slots. At least, that's the amount I have now, which should be enough for at least another 2 months.

Akuser
08-20-2016, 03:56 PM
Mine is 150 slots, i think i'll expand to 170 in future \, its worth and cheap.

Mystic
08-20-2016, 09:19 PM
Congrats to my ally Arsenal10 for reaching the highest helper power right now in the game. Always a pleasure to have you as my ally.:D

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/21/12ToDkXsg.png

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 10:54 PM

Yeah I've expanded up to 100 spaces by now, but back then I was getting super lucky and kept getting multiple golds so I thought it wasn't a big deal. Only now do I fully appreciate the existence that is the gold dragon.

Zenithale
08-21-2016, 06:23 AM
Congrats to my ally Arsenal10 for reaching the highest helper power right now in the game. Always a pleasure to have you as my ally.:D

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/21/12ToDkXsg.png
I have the chance to have the same ally :).
But I am wondering if Level 150 is the max, since Arsenal seems not to level-up anymore.

fghk0
08-21-2016, 06:48 AM
Mine is 80 slots

If you are willing to sell the girl, then 2 * 80 slots may be enough...

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the Magic Gatcha was my last chance to get Cattleya, so I spend all my FG trying to get her, and...
...I failed, of course... :( (I got Leucocoryne 5*, and few 4*)

Do not be discouraged....

Guarantee 6 * Although it is relatively easy to achieve the desire, but before it is used after FG get more fun :cool::cool:

Mystic
08-21-2016, 06:53 AM
I have the chance to have the same ally :).
But I am wondering if Level 150 is the max, since Arsenal seems not to level-up anymore.

Pretty sure Arsenal reached 150 a long time ago which is the max right now. Therefore our ally list is capped, although i heard that it would be increased to 50 in the future.

Unregistered
08-21-2016, 10:49 AM
Ermmm can it is possible to get orchid wydler as your first free 5* girl in the game?

Tenhou
08-21-2016, 10:57 AM
Ermmm can it is possible to get orchid wydler as your first free 5* girl in the game?

Yes, it's possible and she was my first 5*.

nazrin992
08-21-2016, 12:22 PM
Yes, it's possible and she was my first 5*.
This was foretold by the Goddess of Luck.

I got Canola as my first girl. I love my tsun Yami but my luck sucks.

Unregistered
08-21-2016, 12:55 PM
This was foretold by the Goddess of Luck.

I got Canola as my first girl. I love my tsun Yami but my luck sucks.

They're talking about the guaranteed 5* at the beginning of the game though, not sure what that has to do with luck.

nazrin992
08-21-2016, 01:30 PM
They're talking about the guaranteed 5* at the beginning of the game though, not sure what that has to do with luck.
I'm pretty sure at the beginning(by that I mean tutorial), you just get a random gacha that gives Silvers at minimum as your first draw.

At least, that is what I assume.

Unregistered
08-21-2016, 01:53 PM
I'm pretty sure at the beginning(by that I mean tutorial), you just get a random gacha that gives Silvers at minimum as your first draw.

At least, that is what I assume.

No, you get a guaranteed silver and a guaranteed gold when you start. You draw the silver with a scripted gacha seed draw, then they force you to spend 5 FG on a limited gold only gacha that disappears after use. The prompt is literally "Let's draw a 5* now". Do you not remember your first gold?

SoulStealer
08-21-2016, 02:58 PM
You get one guaranteed silver, gold and one random premium draw at the start :)
and a could 2 stars but who cares about those... :P

nazrin992
08-21-2016, 10:40 PM
No, you get a guaranteed silver and a guaranteed gold when you start. You draw the silver with a scripted gacha seed draw, then they force you to spend 5 FG on a limited gold only gacha that disappears after use. The prompt is literally "Let's draw a 5* now". Do you not remember your first gold?

Guess not. I admit, when I got my first Gold it was a bit underwhelming. Not to mention, I already aim on getting Geranium which looks way better than my Gold. :9

Unregistered
08-21-2016, 11:15 PM
Guess not. I admit, when I got my first Gold it was a bit underwhelming. Not to mention, I already aim on getting Geranium which looks way better than my Gold. :9

But the Geranium event was over 2 weeks ago...?

Meister
08-22-2016, 01:54 AM
Prolly he meant Hypericum :D

nazrin992
08-22-2016, 10:18 AM
But the Geranium event was over 2 weeks ago...?
I literally started FKG during Geranium event. So yeah, already got her :) Not at full potential but good enough.

zxdvas
08-22-2016, 12:27 PM
Officially quit the game. Have removed all allies.
I would be lying if I say my bad luck with gacha is not a factor but it scare matters anymore as I don't think anything I pull can change my mind now. In MMOs I would usually give away the more valuable items to close allies (I once gave away 20M,enough to buy a full set of best equipments) but this time I guess I have no other choice but let those cakes rot and teddy bears bite the dust. And that rainbow skillbloom which I will never have occasion for is just going to sit there forever. Maybe a year later it will change its form, who knows.
Does not have the luxury and spirit to continue, this concludes it all.

Unregistered
08-22-2016, 12:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

SoulStealer
08-23-2016, 02:25 AM
Anyone know when Nerine will be added to gacha?

Myrdin
08-23-2016, 02:43 AM
I can see how this type of game that relies purely on good Gacha can be frustrating. Especially if someone is a collector at heart.
I played mobile games like Chain Chronicle, and Grand Sphere, where you have to spend tons of cash and hope for gacha. Eventually stopped playing those games after I understood just what type of cash trap it is (admittedly I wasted some money on those, so a lesson hard learned).

Games like Marvel Avangers Alliance on FB (though I dont like that one as I dislike Marvel Universe) is made in such a way that you spend cash on utility items like Refill Stamina, More raid points etc etc, but never on characters. All characters can be gained if you have team strong enough. Ofc if you miss and event - tough luck, hope for repeat in the future but still - the core of the game is - Everyone has the same fair chance of gaining All the characters in game, and the fights themselves are decided by how you combine them for all different types of strategies (going for burst damage ? Bleed damage ? Tank build ? and so on), rather than what DMM/Nutaku games present - where you have to spends thousands and thousands to complete your collection and where strategy means nothing when all you need is better rarity character to win. No brains, no tactics (with new girls being released almost every 2 weeks quite impossible).
So yes - I can see from where the disappointment/disgust/exhaustion is coming from for some people who stop playing.
Best way to enjoy this game is as a side dish. Go play some real game on Steam or Origin or whatever, beat few maps, slay some monster, shoot some zombies/players and then come back here, spend your few flower gems/stamina/manyus and go back to the first thing.
(ofc the first thing can be things other than games, like books, hobbies, work, etc. but you know what I mean.)

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 05:10 AM
According to the start up screen, Cattleya has increased drop rates. Does anyone know how much?

Zenithale
08-23-2016, 06:14 AM
According to the start up screen, Cattleya has increased drop rates. Does anyone know how much?
Not enough for me to get her...

But don't misunderstand the advertisement, when they say "increased drop rate" know you still have the same 0.5% to get a 6*, but IF you are lucky enough to grab a 6* (0.5%), THEN you have more chance to get a girl in spotlight (like Cattleya for now) instead of other girls of the same rarity. Anyway numbers are not shown.

Largepotato
08-23-2016, 06:37 AM
Already had 2 lvl 100 blue dragons, so decided to farm the 80 stamina special mission.

Still haven't gotten that lvl 100 dragon, but so far have evolved a 3* and a couple 2* girls with all the lvl 5 dragons. :confused:

IvanLedah21
08-23-2016, 07:11 AM
Given the current event requires spamming Raid Bosses, should we change the usual 2* one hit strategy on raid bosses to nuking or continue as per usual? I guess I'm kind of looking for an excuse to actually make use of Sakura's Evo ability lol

Drip
08-23-2016, 07:20 AM
Given the current event requires spamming Raid Bosses, should we change the usual 2* one hit strategy on raid bosses to nuking or continue as per usual? I guess I'm kind of looking for an excuse to actually make use of Sakura's Evo ability lol
I'm sticking with the 2* strategy (even if my 2* is lvl 29 and quite affectionate, but 600-1100 damage gladly doesn't make a dent in any raidboss over lvl 45, which are the ones that matter).
Only exception: if I see a raidboss has less than 15 minutes left, then all bets are off and I might nuke away, which I think is a fair strategy, given how most boss timers last several hours.

nazrin992
08-23-2016, 07:34 AM
Not enough for me to get her...

But don't misunderstand the advertisement, when they say "increased drop rate" know you still have the same 0.5% to get a 6*, but IF you are lucky enough to grab a 6* (0.5%), THEN you have more chance to get a girl in spotlight (like Cattleya for now) instead of other girls of the same rarity. Anyway numbers are not shown.
This right here. The drop percentage is still the same but if you pull a 5* for example, chances are that you will get the prioritized units instead of random 5*(doesn't mean you WILL 100% get those units though...).

IvanLedah21
08-23-2016, 07:46 AM
I'm sticking with the 2* strategy (even if my 2* is lvl 29 and quite affectionate, but 600-1100 damage gladly doesn't make a dent in any raidboss over lvl 45, which are the ones that matter).
Only exception: if I see a raidboss has less than 15 minutes left, then all bets are off and I might nuke away, which I think is a fair strategy, given how most boss timers last several hours.

True, we have 2 weeks to get around 5k of the event item, and since people are going to be generating them left and right, there's no rush, so I suppose usual strategy should suffice. I did find out before leaving for work this morning that my Squad 1 can kill a level 50 Event RB with 1 RP lol, such wasted potential... XD

Is there ANY event where regular nuking is actually the suggested method? That +35% Team Attack that only works on RBs is SO wasted if there isn't.

nazrin992
08-23-2016, 12:57 PM
Man, I want Lupine. Her claymore looks so powerful.

Zenithale
08-23-2016, 01:27 PM
I think I will keep my Blue Manyus for the next Event Girl who looks so cool :).
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/v1q655q45_zpssor1l04i.jpg

----------

Try to send Hypericum in Gather, she will slip on a banana skin ;).

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 01:52 PM
True, we have 2 weeks to get around 5k of the event item, and since people are going to be generating them left and right, there's no rush, so I suppose usual strategy should suffice. I did find out before leaving for work this morning that my Squad 1 can kill a level 50 Event RB with 1 RP lol, such wasted potential... XD

Is there ANY event where regular nuking is actually the suggested method? That +35% Team Attack that only works on RBs is SO wasted if there isn't.

I heard from someone on the DMM version that there will be Raid bosses later where you need to do as much damage as possible. Don't ask me for any specifics though, just word of mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I want Lupine. Her claymore looks so powerful.

I really want Lupine too, her battle skill looks sick.
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E3%83%AB%E3%83%94%E3%83%8A%E3%82%B9

Already yoloed for her twice. Of course, I didn't get her :(

IvanLedah21
08-23-2016, 02:02 PM
I heard from someone on the DMM version that there will be Raid bosses later where you need to do as much damage as possible. Don't ask me for any specifics though, just word of mouth.

Good to know, maybe a DMM veteran could shed some light on that?

Mystic
08-24-2016, 04:47 AM
Not me who found out first xD but a fellow ally from discord

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/24/8x9Arvjm.png

Myrdin
08-24-2016, 04:55 AM
Any link to connect with the Skillbloom giveaway ?

Drip
08-24-2016, 04:58 AM
Good to know, maybe a DMM veteran could shed some light on that?
We had those a short while ago as well, as a rare spawn in an event. Basically, they last only half an hour or so, and have a gazillion hitpoints. With the limit of 30 players attacking them, every attacker will have to pull his/her weight to take those down, or everybody's raidpoints spent on it are a waste.

Zenithale
08-24-2016, 06:05 AM
A Free Rainbow Skillbloom... what a huge Troll for all of us without a single Rainbow Girl...

Mystic
08-24-2016, 06:09 AM
Trust me they are going to have a step up gacha or a pick your six star. All you need to do is spend about 5k nutaku gold.

IvanLedah21
08-24-2016, 06:35 AM
We had those a short while ago as well, as a rare spawn in an event. Basically, they last only half an hour or so, and have a gazillion hitpoints. With the limit of 30 players attacking them, every attacker will have to pull his/her weight to take those down, or everybody's raidpoints spent on it are a waste.

OK So basically only those Rare Raid Bosses are worth nuking, huh?

Myrdin
08-24-2016, 09:04 AM
Here is the link for the Rainbow Skillbloom for those interested: http://ntku.net/fkg-giveaway/

Already got mine, Alpinia current skill lvl 3, makes that endless grind for Life Crystals a bit easier.

Zenithale
08-24-2016, 09:34 AM
As a thank you to our Facebook fans,
followers will receive a free copy of Shizuka Mita!
What does it mean? They will give us a "Shizuka Mita" Knight as well or it's a "Rainbow Skillbloom" not translated?

Myrdin
08-24-2016, 10:03 AM
What does it mean? They will give us a "Shizuka Mita" Knight as well or it's a "Rainbow Skillbloom" not translated?

I think thats for Pero Pero, but not sure, so dont expect more than that Skillbloom.

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 10:43 AM
A Free Rainbow Skillbloom... what a huge Troll for all of us without a single Rainbow Girl...

I know, it's like "Hey, how do you feel about keeping one of your inventory slots occupied forever with something you'll never use?" Keeping Facebook well away from your hentai habits is always a good thing, too.

Seraphim
08-24-2016, 05:09 PM
The magnificent cape Southern Cross has..cmon this is a female Doctor Strange! 8) Now if only she were ranged xD Also makes me think Code Geass.1747

Hmm..who would you use the rainbow skillbloom on between Baccara, Cactace and Sakura? (which one's level 2 skill looks best!)

Asobi
08-24-2016, 06:46 PM
The magnificent cape Southern Cross has..cmon this is a female Doctor Strange! 8) Now if only she were ranged xD Also makes me think Code Geass.1747

Hmm..who would you use the rainbow skillbloom on between Baccara, Cactace and Sakura? (which one's level 2 skill looks best!)

I'd use it on Sakura. Cactace already has an insane skill proc rate so I personally like to boost someone with a lower proc rate instead, but that's my personal bias. Honestly it might be more efficient to just boost Cactace's proc rate through the roof.

wesolegends
08-25-2016, 03:15 AM
Why is this even possible :(, just wanted 1 lvl100 bloom drake. RNG seriously has a grudge against me.

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 03:23 AM
Why is this even possible :(, just wanted 1 lvl100 bloom drake. RNG seriously has a grudge against me.

Don't know if it's any consolation considering an RNG grudge, but the chance of getting a lvl100 from an upgraded chest are only about 15%. Just keep hanging in there, I actually never failed getting up to three of the big guys on one day, even if it sometimes did cost me all my stamina.

nazrin992
08-25-2016, 03:39 AM
Sometimes I just hate low speed and load times. This hits especially hard because of RBs.

Meister
08-25-2016, 04:02 AM
I was reading the FB comments on the rainbow skill bloom and the majority of it are "thank you but I dont have a 6* girl to use it on".

oh and what/who is shizuka mita? didnt see anything about that on their FB page and nothing on pero.

Mystic
08-25-2016, 04:33 AM
Create an account and reply, "VALUE 100 GOLD TY NUTAKU"

Unregistered
08-26-2016, 11:10 AM
What is the Guarantee 4* or 5* girls you can get from the gacha

- - - Updated - - -

A word of advice: if you're relying on the 'boost one girl to max so that you can take advantage of your high level helper squad' technique...don't evolve that girl.

Ikki
08-26-2016, 04:22 PM
Am i the only one who cant read comments from unregistered people? i cant reply if i click them also, it says "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" , i see this sign instead in their comments btw 1771

MiqDoloran
08-26-2016, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I can see them when I'm logged out though. lol.

@Kotono

If only we had mentions...

Zenithale
08-27-2016, 06:29 AM
I have the same issue, here and in the Kanpani Girls forum (well, I guess that's the case for the whole site).

Nitewolf
08-27-2016, 06:38 AM
The streakiness of their RNG when you do multiple pulls at once is just disgusting. I just got 11 3-star girls from a 50SG (and the bonus ticket gave me one of the three 5* I already have to really rub it in). Good thing you can clear this game with event girls alone.

nazrin992
08-27-2016, 06:53 AM
Has FKG ever take a break from events? Give a little breather or something.

MiqDoloran
08-27-2016, 08:59 AM
No, it'll probably be back to back for eternity.

Myrdin
08-27-2016, 09:16 AM
Actually yes there has been. Two short respites from the events. I cant recall between which events it was but I do distinctly remember that there was a week with no event going on, (might have been after the 3rd event has finished), and one shorter pause of earlier date.
Doing constant events is not as fun as it sounds. I would much prefer after every 3 events to be a week long pause, where you can get your stuff togather, pull up some girls or rotate some of your teams around, without the need to worry about medals, and raid points and whatever nonsense else.
I dont even remember when was the last time I had the opportunity to use my full AP on nothing but bloom dragons or Manyus....

ZeroZet
08-27-2016, 09:37 AM
Pure medal rushes are effectively breaks. Raid events can be treated as ones as well, as you can get event currency off other people's bosses.

kojaku
08-27-2016, 10:48 AM
Depending on if you are able to play at the same time as your teammates. I neer ever see another boss aside from mine, so i'm still missing 4900 leaves. So no, Raid events are not always "break events".

Unregistered
08-27-2016, 01:08 PM
Depending on if you are able to play at the same time as your teammates. I neer ever see another boss aside from mine, so i'm still missing 4900 leaves. So no, Raid events are not always "break events".

Then you need to replace your allies with ones that are on when you are.

Eab1990
08-27-2016, 01:28 PM
Actually yes there has been. Two short respites from the events. I cant recall between which events it was but I do distinctly remember that there was a week with no event going on, (might have been after the 3rd event has finished), and one shorter pause of earlier date.
Doing constant events is not as fun as it sounds. I would much prefer after every 3 events to be a week long pause, where you can get your stuff togather, pull up some girls or rotate some of your teams around, without the need to worry about medals, and raid points and whatever nonsense else.
I dont even remember when was the last time I had the opportunity to use my full AP on nothing but bloom dragons or Manyus....

No. Goddammit, no. Stop this. Now.

And there's never been a break. There was a week when phase 2 was released earlier, but that's it.

Drayvhen
08-27-2016, 02:01 PM
Pure medal rushes are effectively breaks. Raid events can be treated as ones as well, as you can get event currency off other people's bosses.

This. Most people complete the event in 2-3days.

Mystic
08-27-2016, 02:07 PM
I second this ^, the worst by far was the ticket gathering, collection event. They force you to run event missions over and over again, sometimes to the point of forgoing secret gardens just to collect enough for casual players.

sniddy
08-27-2016, 02:32 PM
It's better then the voting tickets but yeh a little harsh when the maruaders arnt spawning - at least you van get amps and life crystals

In other news, I now have my 1st dead silver drops - any Bianca Tulips that drop are worthless - have quite a few at max equips and 4 skills too....

Drip
08-27-2016, 02:56 PM
Don't feed all your girls their presents at once, but try to spread them out across the day. Giving a present seems to be one of the "triggers" to push you to the top of the list for global raid boss invites (the ones generally NOT coming from your friends). Training your knights seems to be one of those triggers as well. Logging fresh into the game does NOT necessarily put you at the top of the global invites list, and running a map doesn't either (though you might spawn your own raidboss while doing that ofcourse).

Today, spreading out the presents over time generally gave me 2 raidboss invites per present.
Sometimes there just isn't one available, but when that happens, just wait 3-5 minutes and then feed your favourite girls another present. Just one present at a time is enough, and you should get 4 presents a day for being part of slaying just 1 raidboss.

Unregistered
08-27-2016, 02:58 PM
In other news, I now have my 1st dead silver drops - any Bianca Tulips that drop are worthless - have quite a few at max equips and 4 skills too....

I'm working on a duplicate Hibiscus to use in the nation battles, because organizing my squads by nation shows that I don't have enough unique girls to have 4 full squads.

Carnis
08-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Have question - just completed 15 character quests and i'm looking on reward for 20 completed. It's "Level 20 Manyu Stab - Magic x 1". Is that lvl 20 purple Manyu ? My english is far from perfect - sorry for that ;p. Only translation for "stab" i got is something like "hit" ;p

Eab1990
08-27-2016, 04:11 PM
Stab = Pierce

So it's a yellow manyu along with a purple manyu.

nazrin992
08-28-2016, 02:34 AM
Don't feed all your girls their presents at once, but try to spread them out across the day. Giving a present seems to be one of the "triggers" to push you to the top of the list for global raid boss invites (the ones generally NOT coming from your friends). Training your knights seems to be one of those triggers as well. Logging fresh into the game does NOT necessarily put you at the top of the global invites list, and running a map doesn't either (though you might spawn your own raidboss while doing that ofcourse).

Today, spreading out the presents over time generally gave me 2 raidboss invites per present.
Sometimes there just isn't one available, but when that happens, just wait 3-5 minutes and then feed your favourite girls another present. Just one present at a time is enough, and you should get 4 presents a day for being part of slaying just 1 raidboss.

Wow, so giving gifts and upgrade knights actually gives invites better? Does this work all the time or generally wears off after I participate in one RB fight?

Drip
08-28-2016, 06:13 AM
Wow, so giving gifts and upgrade knights actually gives invites better? Does this work all the time or generally wears off after I participate in one RB fight?
It just sort of "updates the list" one single time, resulting in a new set of invites if any are available. So you'd still have to hit the bosses you see before anyone else nukes them, the list won't automatically update while doing nothing. So, it's good to know what activities trigger these "list updates", and it seems giving presents is one of them.

Unregistered
08-28-2016, 04:07 PM
Is there any way to get flower gems outside of the campaign and events? It doesn't seem like it, so is it that once we complete the campaign, we stop getting the possibility of new girls?

Drip
08-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Is there any way to get flower gems outside of the campaign and events? It doesn't seem like it, so is it that once we complete the campaign, we stop getting the possibility of new girls?
It does slow down a lot once you complete the campaign. However, the daily reward changes once in a while, and I've had several weeks where every day gave a flower gem.
Maximizing your affection with the girls also gives a flowergem for *each* girl, so as long as you get new girls, you'll get flowergems.
There's also a very small chance to get flowergems from gathering. I've had it happen twice so far, so the chance is really marginal, like... 0.01% I think.. :-/
And, finally: not all girls come from the gachas, some girls come from the events. There's always another event, so there's always a new girl (with a flowergem for maximizing her affection!)

Ikki
08-28-2016, 07:29 PM
Or you can get some flower gems when nutaku messes things up and they decide to compensate with free flower gems :v

Unregistered
08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
It does slow down a lot once you complete the campaign. However, the daily reward changes once in a while, and I've had several weeks where every day gave a flower gem.
Maximizing your affection with the girls also gives a flowergem for *each* girl, so as long as you get new girls, you'll get flowergems.
There's also a very small chance to get flowergems from gathering. I've had it happen twice so far, so the chance is really marginal, like... 0.01% I think.. :-/
And, finally: not all girls come from the gachas, some girls come from the events. There's always another event, so there's always a new girl (with a flowergem for maximizing her affection!)

So if we only get a few 5* and no 6* by the 2nd 11 draw, it's probably better to just restart, right?

- - - Updated - - -

No. You'll miss out on event girls that won't be available again for a long time, if ever. And just stop being so greedy.

nazrin992
08-28-2016, 11:12 PM
Or you can get some flower gems when nutaku messes things up and they decide to compensate with free flower gems :v
Often I only got one apologem.

So if we only get a few 5* and no 6* by the 2nd 11 draw, it's probably better to just restart, right?

- - - Updated - - -

No. You'll miss out on event girls that won't be available again for a long time, if ever. And just stop being so greedy.
Don't remind me. It's bad enough everytime I see the helper section and there are girls I won't get for a long time, if ever:(

Akuser
08-29-2016, 01:58 AM
I dont understand, why nutaku dont use the newest FKG source, same as dmm version? Any ideas?

ZeroZet
08-29-2016, 02:12 AM
I dont understand, why nutaku dont use the newest FKG source, same as dmm version? Any ideas?Because they promised to keep our FKG's development schedule as close to original FKG's as possible? ;)

Drip
08-29-2016, 03:12 AM
Because they promised to keep our FKG's development schedule as close to original FKG's as possible? ;)
It's more probable that DMM used some kind of version/source control software throughout the development of FKG, and that Nutaku simply updates the version they use every week.

nazrin992
08-29-2016, 04:09 AM
So we will get updated character sprites in time as well?

Drip
08-29-2016, 04:38 AM
So we will get updated character sprites in time as well?
Probably, yes, and it'll probably happen during the same event where it happened on DMM.

Meister
08-29-2016, 05:59 AM
Oddly satisfied :D Did a single ticket gacha roll, gave me lilac which completes her eq slot and sweetpea which completes my 4* girl list.

MiqDoloran
08-29-2016, 06:13 AM
I dont understand, why nutaku dont use the newest FKG source, same as dmm version? Any ideas?
Easier to do that than back port the newest version which would contain a lot of breaking changes.

nazrin992
08-29-2016, 06:21 AM
Cool. Actually, do you guys know where to see the latest updates?

Ah, nevermind.

Eab1990
08-29-2016, 06:22 AM
New Lavender is d'awwww.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrBY_8sVMAAaYsK.jpg:large

nazrin992
08-29-2016, 06:30 AM
Is she special like Rainbow Alstroe Maria?

Eab1990
08-29-2016, 06:48 AM
No, same Lavender, just her second evolution.

MiqDoloran
08-29-2016, 08:00 AM
Looks much better than current evolved form.

nazrin992
08-29-2016, 10:46 AM
There's second evo form as well? This is going to be a blast. I guess she is going to be the first of many 2nd evo?

Looks like she use her previous skirt as some sort of FSN Archer-esque style.

Eab1990
08-29-2016, 10:54 AM
They started releasing 2nd evos last month. Sakura was one of the first, IIRC.

This patch has Lavender, (Bipinna) Cosmos, Camellia, and a girl we don't have yet (Viola).

Full list:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed

sniddy
08-29-2016, 11:24 AM

I have angered the gathering gods

Unregistered
08-29-2016, 02:46 PM
Hi can i know normally which day of the week does new content get released? Like new gacha and event

sniddy
08-29-2016, 03:30 PM
Tuesdays - about 8am British (GMT) time the server goes down

Distortedrealms
08-29-2016, 04:52 PM
Pretty cool. Already have 4 girls that can be further evolved when the time comes.

A Time to Screw
08-29-2016, 06:37 PM
Pretty cool. Already have 4 girls that can be further evolved when the time comes.

See you in a year

Myrdin
08-30-2016, 01:47 AM
Camelia looks amazing, what I have been complaining about her first Evo, has been completely fixed and she looks amazing.
Lavender has also better facial expression thanks to that not well drawn shade being gone. Overall most of the new artwork is very nice and instead of stripping the girls even more it actually dresses them into proper fantasy cloths/armor.
Now I wonder about how Alpinia will end up in all of this :D

nazrin992
08-30-2016, 03:42 AM
Inb4 3rd evo form have them wearing micro bikini :D

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 05:56 PM
it is worth to use ten of 1 star manyu and 40000 coin on a level 40-50 girl just for that 2-4 levels?

- - - Updated - - -

It depends. Have you reached the point where you're no longer worried about gold and always worried about character inventory space?

senvil
08-30-2016, 06:04 PM
it is worth to use ten of 1 star manyu and 40000 coin on a level 40-50 girl just for that 2-4 levels?

- - - Updated - - -

It depends. Have you reached the point where you're no longer worried about gold and always worried about character inventory space?

I am pretty much at the same spot only time I wouldn't do it is if you know that you have some evolution to do which absorb a good chunk of gold.
I just had 1 mil gold not long ago then i had 5 evolutions to do in which im back around 250k while still being reckless with gold.

Drip
08-30-2016, 07:05 PM
To me, it is currently worth it to use 1* Manyus on leveling a high level girl, but only to get her to the point to evolve her, not to get her to max level after evolving. Mostly because I got a lot of gold last week, but very few manyus.

It was bad enough that I even experimented with leveling girls using a variety of dupes. Above roughly level 15, leveling a girl using dupe cards just isn't worth it. The one 4* dupe (Lilac) I had available seemed to give about (just an eyeball estimate, not exact) half the amount of experience of a 1* Manyu.

senvil
08-30-2016, 08:30 PM
To me, it is currently worth it to use 1* Manyus on leveling a high level girl, but only to get her to the point to evolve her, not to get her to max level after evolving. Mostly because I got a lot of gold last week, but very few manyus.

It was bad enough that I even experimented with leveling girls using a variety of dupes. Above roughly level 15, leveling a girl using dupe cards just isn't worth it. The one 4* dupe (Lilac) I had available seemed to give about (just an eyeball estimate, not exact) half the amount of experience of a 1* Manyu.

That is very true only if rushing to evolve once I have a girl up into the 50's i just use middle and high end manyus to level then once 60+ i save the highest ones just to get to 70.

nazrin992
08-31-2016, 12:57 AM
So FKG will have another maintenance for adding or changing tutorial or something. Any idea what is it?

Myrdin
08-31-2016, 01:37 AM
So.... I am playing todays Manyu farming missions. Get 4 gold chests, and just one more "round" till the girls run into the finish lines.....
And then they drop the maintanance and completely shut me off, loosing all those lucky rolled chests in the process.
I will be honest.... Me no like this, me no like this at all.... (At least set a Maintanance count down, in the profile page of the game or something ffs)

senvil
08-31-2016, 01:56 AM
anyone have a clue what this maintenance is for yet?

Drayvhen
08-31-2016, 02:24 AM
Tutorial stuff, nothing really important for us :P

Baelef
08-31-2016, 02:25 AM
Just logged-in and I don't see anything different.

Edit: ah so its just tutorial stuff.

Distortedrealms
09-01-2016, 06:29 AM
You know how the topic of gold bloom dragons comes up and sometimes you have good days and other days.....eh. Had the latter today. almost 500 stamina spent and not one gold dragon. RNG gods be angry today.

IvanLedah21
09-01-2016, 06:40 AM
You know how the topic of gold bloom dragons comes up and sometimes you have good days and other days.....eh. Had the latter today. almost 500 stamina spent and not one gold dragon. RNG gods be angry today.

Sorry, I think I stole your day's luck. Needed 3 and got all 3 in the same run o.O
...Of course, Monday it took me 12 runs to get 2 >.<

Distortedrealms
09-01-2016, 08:17 AM
Haha, nice. I think this may be the worst I have had yet tbh, its probably because I got Anthurium, and Rose in the last roll and I am being humbled by the game :P

vivekagrawal57
09-01-2016, 06:14 PM
i noticed that the DMM version of game is so far ahead of nutaku version, i hope those things get implemented in here as well

ZeroZet
09-01-2016, 10:58 PM
i noticed that the DMM version of game is so far ahead of nutaku version, i hope those things get implemented in here as wellWell, DMM version was launched quite some time ago, after all.

Every thing DMM version has will be implemented in Nutaku version, in exact same order. Devs promised.
Meaning, barring some last minute shuffles, if some new functionality is implemented DMM-side with event A, we will get that functionality when we get to that event A.

A Time to Screw
09-02-2016, 01:22 AM
Every thing DMM version has will be implemented in Nutaku version, in exact same order. Devs promised.
Meaning, barring some last minute shuffles, if some new functionality is implemented DMM-side with event A, we will get that functionality when we get to that event A.

Iono man we got gathering mechanic and a handful of SD Sprite upgrades fairly earlier than DMM did.
If there's anything they could be implementing earlier for us, I wish it would be the rest of the updated sprites.

And who knows if the gacha deals we are getting were anything like DMM's.

vivekagrawal57
09-02-2016, 02:27 AM
wew, so we know what event will be next xD? and what might come out next?

Drip
09-02-2016, 02:37 AM
wew, so we know what event will be next xD? and what might come out next?
Yes. :)
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1682-list-useful-links.html
Scroll down to Thewinds' post for a link and explanation what to click (in case your Korean is as bad as mine)

vivekagrawal57
09-02-2016, 04:13 AM
the event campaign pages shows evolution rewards, anyone can tell what does evolution rewards mean?

for eg http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:E10-Ultimate-Trap-of-Punishment shows 5 life crystals as evolution rewards

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. :)
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1682-list-useful-links.html
Scroll down to Thewinds' post for a link and explanation what to click (in case your Korean is as bad as mine)

checked your link, my god so many events we are behind

- - - Updated - - -

also soon party will become entire gold then normal gacha pull will become useless wont it?

wesolegends
09-02-2016, 05:32 AM
the event campaign pages shows evolution rewards, anyone can tell what does evolution rewards mean?

for eg http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:E10-Ultimate-Trap-of-Punishment shows 5 life crystals as evolution rewards

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

also soon party will become entire gold then normal gacha pull will become useless wont it?

Idk why its called and evo reward but it basicly means the rare chests you get through the misson1818

Also there is a small chance you can get ampys in the normal gacha, I've seen it happen b4 but it must be like 0.000-50% drop cause I've never gotten one myself. :/

Unregistered
09-02-2016, 03:28 PM

We're not 'behind,' we're following DMM's release schedule very closely, just with about a year between start dates. DMM would never allow anyone else to release a game of theirs to run concurrently with their own and steal some of their customers. Besides, we have the advantage of knowing what's coming up next.

Normal gacha will always have a place. Eventually we're going to be doing nationality battles and nobody has a full roster of 5*s and 6*s from a single nation.

Ancarius
09-02-2016, 05:53 PM
1. Nation Missions are way easier than you may think right now. The Whaleship and Ultimate Missions are more the Endgame Challenge.
2. Since the Peach Gacha, The Golds from the Gacha are pretty much all superior than the Event Golds. Those can only compete since they have max Skill and all slots, which the Gacha Ones Lack in the beginning.

Unregistered
09-02-2016, 06:49 PM
I wasn't saying that nationality battles were going to be particularly hard (so far nothing in FKG is hard, just frustrating RNG and some things that newer accounts can't expect to do right away), just that the vast majority of people will have empty spaces in their rosters for them if they don't have any normal gacha girls, and therefore there's always going to be *some* use for the normal gacha.

Personally, I've had to cut loose almost all of my 2* girls on my alt accounts because character space is at a premium (and I had to avoid spending gems on space to have enough gems to make ticket gacha rolls). When I start needing them it won't take very much effort to replace them and level them up to where they were before.

nazrin992
09-02-2016, 11:15 PM
Normal gacha will always have a place. Eventually we're going to be doing nationality battles and nobody has a full roster of 5*s and 6*s from a single nation.

What's that? Some sort of tournament between nations in FKG?

Unregistered
09-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Someone with DMM experience will know more specifics, but you can only take girls who hail from one particular nation into the battle. It's why you can auto-select squads from Blossom Hill, Banana Island, etc..

Myrdin
09-03-2016, 03:20 AM
To stubbornly refuse upgrading your character space, with the ingame currency..... I cant comprehend that. Its not like 10 flower gems will hurt you in the long run, and it saves so much frustration. Plus makes things easier if you wanna stock up on some items for a certain girl. (Dragons, Ampys, Manuys).
Not upgrading Items slots I could understand, but character slots.... just see no real benefit to that. To each his own I guess, but I personally would not want to be bothered with some much unnecessary and non stop inventory management.

Drip
09-03-2016, 04:25 AM
To stubbornly refuse upgrading your character space, with the ingame currency..... I cant comprehend that. Its not like 10 flower gems will hurt you in the long run, and it saves so much frustration. Plus makes things easier if you wanna stock up on some items for a certain girl. (Dragons, Ampys, Manuys).
Not upgrading Items slots I could understand, but character slots.... just see no real benefit to that. To each his own I guess, but I personally would not want to be bothered with some much unnecessary and non stop inventory management.
To some, item management is an interesting part of the game (some people even liked inventory management in Diablo, remember?). But personally, I agree.
Though, keep in mind that if you want to equip all your girls, you'll need at least as many jewelry slots as you have girls. And that is assuming you never merge dupes and only ever get single equipment slot girls from events.. With all equipment slots unlocked, you're going to need a jewelry storage the size of 4 times the amount of girls you have, and then 10 extra for upgrading..

Nitewolf
09-03-2016, 06:12 AM
Though, keep in mind that if you want to equip all your girls, you'll need at least as many jewelry slots as you have girls.

Why would you need equipment for all girls? You can only ever field 20 of them, so having 20 of each of the four item types is enough. When you swap a girl, you swap her equipment together with her. That leaves you with 20 slots for building your upgrades with. Maybe a handful less for the slots taken by the unique items existing.

Mystic
09-03-2016, 06:37 AM
100 spots of equipment, leaving 20 spots for upgrading is definitely not enough to get by. Trust me, you will need to upgrade it a bit, maybe to 150. Especially if you are planning on upgrading efficiently in terms of equipment and gold usage.

Drip
09-03-2016, 08:13 AM
Why would you need equipment for all girls? You can only ever field 20 of them, so having 20 of each of the four item types is enough. When you swap a girl, you swap her equipment together with her. That leaves you with 20 slots for building your upgrades with. Maybe a handful less for the slots taken by the unique items existing.
That's what I mean with the inventory management being a game to some, and cumbersome to others. I'm too lazy to bother swapping around all the jewelry, so every girl gets a set. That's 25 flowergems way better spent than on half a ten+1 gachapull that would probably only yield a couple of 4*. Though, for some girls being more equal than others, only my favourites get leveled jewelry. :p

Unregistered
09-03-2016, 12:54 PM
To stubbornly refuse upgrading your character space, with the ingame currency..... I cant comprehend that. Its not like 10 flower gems will hurt you in the long run, and it saves so much frustration.

It was not stubborn, nor was it a refusal. There is no 'only one way' to play smart in this game because different circumstances require different decisions. I had a set amount of time to amass 50 flower gems to take advantage of the ticket gacha and get that 5* girl before it was replaced with the Kerria gacha, which as a F2P player I cannot (and would not) use. I made the conscious decision to do everything possible to make that 50-gem ticket gacha roll, and the first step was to not spend gems on anything that wasn't a 50-gem ticket gacha roll until I had enough gems to roll.

I wound up getting to 51 gems (event map, 2 gems) just a couple of hours before the deadline and was able to make the roll. If I'd spent ten, or even two, flower gems on slots just because ZOMG SLOTS!!!! I would've missed the chance to use the ticket gacha, and I would have missed getting my first 6* girl in that roll. Like I said, the 2* girls can be replaced with trivial effort...certainly less effort than the lvl 100 dragons I kept in their place from trying to 3-medal those maps and earn their gems. They weren't worth keeping given my circumstances at the time, and as a bonus, now I have enough dragons to evolve the 6* when she gets ready.

And yes, I used the 51st gem on character inventory space.

Myrdin
09-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Oh so there was a backstory to this I see. Well good for you then, glad you made that in time.
Since you didn't specify it before it would be hard to figure out, you have been saving it for this concrete occasion. I thought its more the case of what I´ve written, you know, playing for a long time and not wanting to spend you gems on anything else than gacha pulls.

vysethevaliant
09-04-2016, 12:20 AM
Man, I'm actually thinking of doing the step-up gatcha for Kerria. What's wrong with me? >_<

Unregistered
09-04-2016, 01:02 AM
Whats wrong with kerria actually? she has high % buffs for squad members

vysethevaliant
09-04-2016, 01:11 AM
Whats wrong with kerria actually? she has high % buffs for squad members
Nothing at all, she's great! It's just a lot of money for me to spend on a fictional girl, but I need a slice rainbow and I love her art. :(

I was going to wait for Black Baccara, since I love the artist who does her (Okumoto Yuuta), but Nutaku doesn't seem to want to make her available via guaranteed 6* means. Maybe if I wait long enough they'll make a "choose-your-own" gatcha or something, but even then, I still really like Kerria...

Actually, Kerria doesn't provide a buff to the enter group. She only does 35% ATK to herself and one other, and then 25% DEF to herself and two others. Not bad, though! Only three of your characters will be without the ATK buff, and two for the DEF buff. Her stats are great too, and she heals a certain amount on her skill.

Myrdin
09-04-2016, 03:13 AM
I understand your sentiment - I like Kerria as well, but I am strongly against the step up Gacha. If it was 11+1ticket then I would consider it, even though I have Alpinia as my 6* Slice superstar.
As much as I like her art design, I will not go for Kerria, not like this. Hopefully Dogwood who is next on my "I really want her" list will make a comeback in one of those ticket ticket events.

Unregistered
09-04-2016, 08:51 AM
do they give guaranteed fast movement speed 6 star girls or speed booster like alpinia? i notice all the 6 star are so slow moving

Flaris
09-04-2016, 04:30 PM
I understand your sentiment - I like Kerria as well, but I am strongly against the step up Gacha. If it was 11+1ticket then I would consider it, even though I have Alpinia as my 6* Slice superstar.
As much as I like her art design, I will not go for Kerria, not like this. Hopefully Dogwood who is next on my "I really want her" list will make a comeback in one of those ticket ticket events.
I agree with you there. Certainly a guaranteed 6* is tempting (especially Kerria herself), but I couldn't do it. $60 US is just too much for me to spend on this. Not the case for everyone, but for that much I'd just rather buy something else. Though considering the costs of the flower gems anyways it might not be a bad thing for someone willing to buy those with money anyways.

Might have given in eventually if I didn't finally get lucky with the random draws and get a 6*. Be nice to have more, but I can be patient.

wesolegends
09-06-2016, 03:09 AM
So I'm in the middle of doing a bloom drake mission, Then nutaku thinks that right there and then. To start maintenance...... :confused: ight

Drip
09-06-2016, 03:39 AM
So I'm in the middle of doing a bloom drake mission, Then nutaku thinks that right there and then. To start maintenance...... :confused: ight
To make it worse, they're adding a new event as well. So pick your poison for today: bloom drake or the new flowergems?

wesolegends
09-06-2016, 04:06 AM
To make it worse, they're adding a new event as well. So pick your poison for today: bloom drake or the new flowergems?

Sacrifices will be made today.......

Carnis
09-06-2016, 04:06 AM
Maintenance is still up but new character priority gatcha already is visible...and lol - Japanese Iris stats : max hp 1000, atk 9000 def 4400 speed 2100. Wouldn't live long ...but daaaamn that fast and furious ;p. Guess they will fix it ;p

wesolegends
09-06-2016, 04:10 AM
Maintenance is still up but new character priority gatcha already is visible...and lol - Japanese Iris stats : max hp 1000, atk 9000 def 4400 speed 2100. Wouldn't live long ...but daaaamn that fast and furious ;p. Guess they will fix it ;p

That girl runs through pest panels and the panels disintegrate.

Largepotato
09-06-2016, 05:20 AM
Gacha contents lists Japanese Iris unevolved stats as : max hp 4500, atk 2200, def 1200, speed 700.

moarsi
09-06-2016, 05:36 AM
Damn, I got nothing but silvers and bronzes from my pull :( Really wanted Queen of the Night too!

Eab1990
09-06-2016, 06:14 AM
Only one gold, but it was my first Peach.

Well, since I intend on getting Flowering Peach later, I can't really complain. I'll probably buy more gems later as well.

Zenshin
09-06-2016, 06:16 AM
I saved up 4 10+1 pulls for Queen of the Night and didn't get her. She and the upcoming fox girl were like the only girls I really wanted. RNG is garbage.

Unregistered
09-06-2016, 06:56 AM
Does anyone find the new event troublesome to do? On 80 stamina maps, the maximum Tanzaku Paper you can get is 40.

If you want to max her, you need 2000 Tanzaku Paper. Thus you need to grind at least 50 times or more

IvanLedah21
09-06-2016, 07:05 AM
Does anyone find the new event troublesome to do? On 80 stamina maps, the maximum Tanzaku Paper you can get is 40.

If you want to max her, you need 2000 Tanzaku Paper. Thus you need to grind at least 50 times or more

Don't forget there will be a phase 2 with likely more paper drops

senvil
09-06-2016, 07:38 AM
I saved up 4 10+1 pulls for Queen of the Night and didn't get her. She and the upcoming fox girl were like the only girls I really wanted. RNG is garbage.

Used 5 gems and...

Drip
09-06-2016, 07:45 AM
I'm saving my gems for the Scythe girl 2 or 3 events away, and hope QotK will be part of some pick-your-5*-ticket thing.

Distortedrealms
09-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Erm, she is coming in two weeks, not very far away. Think I will keep saving and try for girl #104. So bout 2 months or so.

Drip
09-07-2016, 04:33 AM
Erm, she is coming in two weeks, not very far away. Think I will keep saving and try for girl #104. So bout 2 months or so.
Oh, you're right, I just checked!
Scythe girl in 2 weeks,
#104 is in the gacha after that one already, so that's in 4 weeks now.
4 events to go (2 months) for the marriage girls: 6* Orchid, 5* Camellia and 5* Cactace. I like all three of them, but would prefer dupes for the normal versions I already have. Would be nice for a weekend ticket gacha I think, to match the event.

After that.. Maybe #159 or #175, but that's gonna be a while

tommy7358
09-07-2016, 06:10 AM
Hey guys, is there any way to check your own total power in the game? By that I don't mean squad total power, I mean the ally power ranking on the home screen. I see the words 'your rank' below but I can't click it. Any help is much appreciated.

Distortedrealms
09-07-2016, 06:18 AM
Some of them come faster than I can anticipate :P yeah, 104 has the third evolution for when that time comes so that is why i would like her as a rainbow character. 173 looks awesome though, dark magic girl in black! Oni girl 193 looks good too. So many options to save it is hard to choose whether to spend them or wait.

IvanLedah21
09-07-2016, 06:35 AM
Hey guys, is there any way to check your own total power in the game? By that I don't mean squad total power, I mean the ally power ranking on the home screen. I see the words 'your rank' below but I can't click it. Any help is much appreciated.

You mean the list of allies on the Home screen? I don't know how many times I've enlarged that list by accidentally clicking on it (the list itself, not the headings). The list shows TP but it's not necessarily the best representation since TP does not include bonuses from ampys, affection or equipment. In other words, it shows only base strength without any additions.

Mystic
09-07-2016, 08:12 AM
You mean the list of allies on the Home screen? I don't know how many times I've enlarged that list by accidentally clicking on it (the list itself, not the headings). The list shows TP but it's not necessarily the best representation since TP does not include bonuses from ampys, affection or equipment. In other words, it shows only base strength without any additions.

To clarify all this TP and Helper Power, let me lay down the law :P

TP = Total Power
Determined by the combination of all units in set 1
This means a few things
1. Affection is included in calculation
2. Ampys too
3. Equipment is not a part of TP
4. You can 'hide' your TP by only filling in the helper squad, typically showcasing a TP between 100-125k while the Helper squad remains unchanged
5. The game is glitchy and sometimes uses the most recent set of flower knights you used in a raid or mission as the 4 squads for TP calculations. eg. Your TP is around 380k, but for the event you created a specific set of flower knights to tackle a certain mission; an ally logging in may see your TP for the specific set of flower knight for the event which would most likely be lower than 380k

Onto Helper Squads
1. Affection is not calculated in helper power
2. Ampy is not calculated in helper power
3. Similarly to TP equipment plays no role in helper power
4. The helper units levels are restricted based your the highest level flower knight you have in possession

IvanLedah21
09-07-2016, 11:28 AM
To clarify all this TP and Helper Power, let me lay down the law :P

TP = Total Power
Determined by the combination of all units in set 1
This means a few things
1. Affection is included in calculation
2. Ampys too
3. Equipment is not a part of TP
4. You can 'hide' your TP by only filling in the helper squad, typically showcasing a TP between 100-125k while the Helper squad remains unchanged
5. The game is glitchy and sometimes uses the most recent set of flower knights you used in a raid or mission as the 4 squads for TP calculations. eg. Your TP is around 380k, but for the event you created a specific set of flower knights to tackle a certain mission; an ally logging in may see your TP for the specific set of flower knight for the event which would most likely be lower than 380k

Onto Helper Squads
1. Affection is not calculated in helper power
2. Ampy is not calculated in helper power
3. Similarly to TP equipment plays no role in helper power
4. The helper units levels are restricted based your the highest level flower knight you have in possession

Ok so I was correct only in regards to helper squad TP. Looking at your own squads, Ampys and Affection ARE included. Good to know the difference there. Thanks, Mystic!

vivekagrawal57
09-08-2016, 04:16 AM
guys is the gold bloom drop rate less? i did 80 stamina one 5 times didnt get a single one, 400 stamina burned into waste

Distortedrealms
09-08-2016, 04:43 AM
It happens, a few pages back I mentioned I spent almost the same for blue and got nil. But then the red gave me three golds in one shot. Its all luck, you had none this time.

acheter
09-10-2016, 03:15 AM
Sometimes I just hate low speed and load times. This hits especially hard because of RBs.

Certix18
09-10-2016, 07:41 AM
My 4° Gacha..... I must say im very, very pleased :)

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/10/DAYQi.jpg

vivekagrawal57
09-10-2016, 11:13 AM
like how there is skillblooms in exchange shop, are there any way to get dressblooms to give equipment slots to other characters?

Myrdin
09-10-2016, 12:22 PM
like how there is skillblooms in exchange shop, are there any way to get dressblooms to give equipment slots to other characters?

You wish... (In all honesty, so would I). Unfortunately, nothing like that. Anything even close resembling something like that was the 6* Skillbloom give away on Facebook. A dressbloom giveaway would be amazing however I dont think that one is happening (would be nice though).

Drip
09-10-2016, 03:03 PM
You wish... (In all honesty, so would I). Unfortunately, nothing like that. Anything even close resembling something like that was the 6* Skillbloom give away on Facebook. A dressbloom giveaway would be amazing however I dont think that one is happening (would be nice though).
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has Orchids' Personal Earrings gathering dust. The stats are great, really they are. But a +10 ring just is soo much better, that those few points of defense on the earrings do not warrant wearing them when you only have the default 1 inventory slot unlocked..

vivekagrawal57
09-10-2016, 03:53 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has Orchids' Personal Earrings gathering dust. The stats are great, really they are. But a +10 ring just is soo much better, that those few points of defense on the earrings do not warrant wearing them when you only have the default 1 inventory slot unlocked..

exactly, we need more slots, and its just not easy to pull out of gacha the same one again, heck its hard to get gold ones lol

Mystic
09-10-2016, 04:51 PM

Mine is being used :cool: but my maxed sakura earrings is collecting dust too
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/11/N9TgSW.png

Shurato
09-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Hi guys i'm new to the game.

Someone can give some tips to complete 3 * in some maps that left to me. Need some flowers gems to use 11x.

Left to me 9-4, 12-2, not tryed a lot 10-? and 13-? but they are cleared just need 3 *. Feel free to put what map do you like to help me.

Updated

9-4 completed now used speed squads: top-448 , Botton 557 - 582 - 603 - 678
12-2 complete used Top 2 fast squad 600 ish, Mid 1 557 - 2 582 and botton 448

Drip
09-11-2016, 04:37 AM
Well, this one took long enough to get. And from the daily free gacha too!

http://i.imgur.com/2Vhu53D.png

Largepotato
09-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Hi guys i'm new to the game.

Someone can give some tips to complete 3 * in some maps that left to me. Need some flowers gems to use 11x.

Left to me 9-4, 12-2, not tryed a lot 10-? and 13-? but they are cleared just need 3 *. Feel free to put what map do you like to help me.

Updated

9-4 completed now used speed squads: top-448 , Botton 557 - 582 - 603 - 678
12-2 complete used Top 2 fast squad 600 ish, Mid 1 557 - 2 582 and botton 448

A lot of those is finding the right strategy then praying (very hard) to rng.

Shurato
09-11-2016, 03:02 PM
A lot of those is finding the right strategy then praying (very hard) to rng.

Yeah it's like you said.

Righ Now I have finished some more 3 *. Now left to me only 10-3, 10-5. 13-3, 13-4 and 13-5 .

Btw someone had tips for 3 * red and blue manyus advanced ?

IvanLedah21
09-12-2016, 06:39 AM
Yeah it's like you said.

Righ Now I have finished some more 3 *. Now left to me only 10-3, 10-5. 13-3, 13-4 and 13-5 .

Btw someone had tips for 3 * red and blue manyus advanced ?

If you mean the daily map, all you can do is put 3 on top and 2 on bottom and pray. There are 5 RNG nodes that require "winning the coin toss" on. 10-3 is 1-1-1-3 top to bottom. 10-5 has multiple options but IMO the best is 1-2-1-1 and the 2 you need a REALLY fast (700+) squad that wins multiple coin tosses in a row, RNG hell at its "finest". 13-3 is 2-1-1-1 (there are 3 key RNG nodes, this setup gives you 2 shots at 2 of them, there's no way you can get 2 shots at all 3). 13-4 is 1 on each with the last squad top middle or bottom, either way you have a number of must-win coin flips. 13-5 is one on each and then the last squad on whatever path you think needs a 2nd squad (middle bottom has a boss pest, the upper of the two on the left has to go through 3 pest fights)

All of the above (and 99% of the maps in the game)... PICK A GOD AND PRAY!!!

Shurato
09-12-2016, 07:42 AM
If you mean the daily map, all you can do is put 3 on top and 2 on bottom and pray. There are 5 RNG nodes that require "winning the coin toss" on. 10-3 is 1-1-1-3 top to bottom. 10-5 has multiple options but IMO the best is 1-2-1-1 and the 2 you need a REALLY fast (700+) squad that wins multiple coin tosses in a row, RNG hell at its "finest". 13-3 is 2-1-1-1 (there are 3 key RNG nodes, this setup gives you 2 shots at 2 of them, there's no way you can get 2 shots at all 3). 13-4 is 1 on each with the last squad top middle or bottom, either way you have a number of must-win coin flips. 13-5 is one on each and then the last squad on whatever path you think needs a 2nd squad (middle bottom has a boss pest, the upper of the two on the left has to go through 3 pest fights)

All of the above (and 99% of the maps in the game)... PICK A GOD AND PRAY!!!

Thank you so much for the tips. I notice while playing 12-? and 13-? maps that are sometimes we receive some chests with Ampy's.
It's also possible to receive maniys LV 20-100 ?

IvanLedah21
09-12-2016, 09:08 AM
Thank you so much for the tips. I notice while playing 12-? and 13-? maps that are sometimes we receive some chests with Ampy's.
It's also possible to receive maniys LV 20-100 ?

Manyus only drop in the Secret Gardens and the two dailies (Sunday's Red + Blue, Wednesday's Purple + Yellow)

Unregistered
09-13-2016, 01:00 PM
Manyus only drop in the Secret Gardens and the two dailies (Sunday's Red + Blue, Wednesday's Purple + Yellow)

...and occasionally in the seed gacha.

Drip
09-13-2016, 01:04 PM
...and occasionally in the seed gacha.
Only the low level ones. Still, I do wish they dropped more frequently.

wesolegends
09-13-2016, 02:29 PM
Does anyone else ever mistake anemone for a hit type, i keep accidently giving her my lvl 100 hit manny rather than my pierce mannys, am I the only 1 that does this?

Drip
09-13-2016, 02:35 PM
Does anyone else ever mistake anemone for a hit type, i keep accidently giving her my lvl 100 hit manny rather than my pierce mannys, am I the only 1 that does this?
When I just started, I repeatedly had that with Scarlet Salvia: feeding her slash mannys instead of hit.
Star Lily is one that I corrected just in time several times as well.

Unregistered
09-13-2016, 07:12 PM

I would love to have made that mistake. I'd make that mistake all day long.

But as long as my allies have her I'm OK, so...with friends like this, who needs Anemone?

Shurato
09-13-2016, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the tips guys.

btw my 2nd try on 10x draw, the 1st was last time when Guaranteed 5 *

No Rainbow for me yet. but I have patience. I was dreaming to receice Anemone for the 2nd try lol

atm left 150 papers to perfect Canna, some more times ?-5 and SG event, i will get.

sniddy
09-14-2016, 02:13 AM
Only the low level ones. Still, I do wish they dropped more frequently.

Really I have 90+ in my box some days - low level Mannys are not really that useful, 20 come out when I evolve someone, then they build again

Drip
09-14-2016, 09:25 AM
Really I have 90+ in my box some days - low level Mannys are not really that useful, 20 come out when I evolve someone, then they build again
Manyus rarely stay longer than a day in my inventory. If there isn't a 5* girl to improve, then there's always a 4*, 3* or even 2* somewhere to gain a level or two. When reaching max level on a girl, I always try out different combinations of manyus of the right color, to see how I won't waste too much experience, and save some manyus for leveling further after evolving, or leveling another girl. 1080 experience is 1080 experience, no matter if it's on a high level girl or on a low level.
Ofcourse, I prefer using low level ampies on low level girls (always got plenty of those), and high level ampies on high level girls, because it's more cost-efficient. But given the choice between leveling up or wasting inventory space, I level up.

Largepotato
09-15-2016, 03:15 AM
Did I read that gacha correctly? They are really trying to charge a $50 6th step for a limited edition 5*?

nikonana
09-15-2016, 03:24 AM
50 bucks for 5* is overkill. Besides we only have to wait 4 events (5 if we count Canna) before entering bride gacha, which roughly 2-3 months.

Bride Camillia is cuter anyway

Drip
09-15-2016, 03:27 AM
Yup, and the step up gacha in its entirity costs 11,000 Nutaku Gold. I really like Cactace, but this is a bit... much..

IvanLedah21
09-15-2016, 06:47 AM
On top of the cost, also note we're getting 2 versions of the same exact girl for $110 USD. Even being a whale (I've indulged in every guaranteed 6* gacha since I started playing, done 10+1 rolls about 8-10x, and have 7 6*s already to show for it) there's no way I'd pay $50 for an alternate, slightly WEAKER version of the 6* I JUST GOT FROM THE SAME "DEAL". F THAT!!

vivekagrawal57
09-17-2016, 12:12 AM
does any1 know if we will get an update to game in recent future, besides a 5* girl event or gachas, u no something like the regional based fights or weekly events, or mayb new character quests

Zandel
09-17-2016, 09:53 PM
We have had that once already since the game launched... we started with only 3 character quests and now we have 6 so I would expect something like that again soon. How soon i'm not sure.

vivekagrawal57
09-19-2016, 02:57 AM
yea that i expect to happen, but i was hoping someone who can understand japanese and has seen DMM updates can throw more light on this

Eab1990
09-19-2016, 06:44 AM
The first character quests didn't come out for another month in DMM timeline (Dipladenia event, two events after the current one, Canna). Also, the first girls to get said quests were the gacha girls in that event, Nerine, Gardenia, Justicia, as well as... Strawberry. Yep, Strawberry was the first character quest everyone could do in DMM.

Why we didn't get best girl's quest first is beyond me.

Also, we should be getting the 14th area in the campaign and possibly nation defense in that time too.

Seraphim
09-19-2016, 11:25 AM
If a rainbow gets in the top 3 of any of those reskin competitions, they should not be downgraded to gold anyway, but kept at their 6 star level, its okay to have golds powered into rainbows though. Additionally, they should have all 6 stars automatically gain a battle skill 1+ when dupes of them are merged instead of a mere chance, since they are so rare anyway.

nazrin992
09-20-2016, 01:19 AM
Hmm, no events being immediately implemented? That's a first.

Mystic
09-20-2016, 01:42 AM
Probably having trouble with the new event format, 6 missions per phase, more flower gems, more work etc...

No Waifu No Laifu
09-20-2016, 06:20 AM
Welp, maintenance.

- - - Updated - - -

After 3(?) hours, it's back up.

6* Ionocidium, 5* Dahlia, 5* Oxalis are on the priority limited gacha

http://i.imgur.com/QMaxOFi.png

Largepotato
09-20-2016, 09:08 AM
Made Hypericum leader of one my teams while adjusting speeds for the event.

She has the most amusing run animation.

Mystic
09-21-2016, 09:29 PM
My ring collection :P
Ready for nation defence next event
https://gyazo.com/569f650cbe41367f7394c9a337470b28

MachThreeSlug
09-22-2016, 01:45 AM
Woot! I finally hit level 40! Now I can finally upgrade my equipment!

Mystic
09-22-2016, 02:17 AM
Woot! I finally hit level 40! Now I can finally upgrade my equipment!

You will need a lot of luck when drawing equipment and also a lot of coins, it might be better for you to focus on powering up your flower knights with manyu spirits first rather than upgrading equipment at your current level.

MachThreeSlug
09-22-2016, 02:29 AM
You will need a lot of luck when drawing equipment and also a lot of coins, it might be better for you to focus on powering up your flower knights with manyu spirits first rather than upgrading equipment at your current level.

Thanks for the advice. I was planning on focusing on levelling my Flower Knights but now I can actually use my equipment seeds for something other then extra cash. XD

Drip
09-22-2016, 02:32 AM
My ring collection :P
Ready for nation defence next event
https://gyazo.com/569f650cbe41367f7394c9a337470b28
Dang, I'm still stuck at only 3 +10 rings! Got a dozen +9 rings, but I'm not leveling those.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 04:30 AM
Which 6 Star girl would you give your rainbow skillbloom to?

If you do not have one, lets assume you have one

Spacecat
09-22-2016, 04:46 AM

Might be Cactace, or Cattleya, but i think cactace.

No Waifu No Laifu
09-22-2016, 05:00 AM

Probably Black Baccara

Drip
09-22-2016, 06:44 AM
I put it on Fritillaria, and would instantly do so again if I got any more rainbow skill blooms.
Simple reason: her ATK goes up by 2% every time a special ability is used, and increased skill comes with an increased chance for the skill to trigger, meaning her combat efficiency goes up slightly with more than 2%.

Ramazan
09-22-2016, 08:18 AM
Alpinia (which i am actually using now) or any girl who have same ability. Life leech makes them survive literally 2X more if they use enough skills.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 08:28 AM
Thanks people! :)

Eab1990
09-22-2016, 09:38 AM

I gave one of mine to Hanamomo.

Daisy already has a pretty high proc rate at level 1, Dendrobium has her 2x skill self-buff, and I like Hanamomo more than Sakura and Alpinia.

If I had Dianthus though, I'd give her my other one.

Myrdin
09-23-2016, 02:25 AM
Gave mine to Alpinia. Same with all the Ampys I have. Slowly beefing her up, if she gets multiple ULT procs per combat she alone can with team fights and stay at reasonable health (especially DEF and ATT manuys are good for this.).

Anyone knows what damage type the next (current) event girl is going to be ?

Drip
09-23-2016, 02:39 AM
Gave mine to Alpinia. Same with all the Ampys I have. Slowly beefing her up, if she gets multiple ULT procs per combat she alone can with team fights and stay at reasonable health (especially DEF and ATT manuys are good for this.).

Anyone knows what damage type the next (current) event girl is going to be ?
The one for the current event is hit (blue) again.
In a week and a half we'll get a pierce (yellow) girl event again.
After that, it's:
Magic
Pierce
Pierce (Bride event)
Magic
Hit
Hit
Slash

Wutan
09-23-2016, 03:09 AM
The one for the current event is hit (blue) again.
In a week and a half we'll get a pierce (yellow) girl event again.
After that, it's:
Magic
Pierce
Pierce (Bride event)
Magic
Hit
Hit
Slash

The Pierce from the Bride Event is Black Locust right?

it's the only Event Girl i desperately want in my 20.

Myrdin
09-23-2016, 03:13 AM
Thanks for the info :)

Drip
09-23-2016, 03:50 AM
"The Banana Island Bonus Gacha is now LIVE! Draw Knights from Banana Island with increased drop chances and get 4 STAR or 5 STAR Guaranteed Gacha tickets for each DRAW!"
Uhmmmm, just.. Which girls are bananas?

Myrdin
09-23-2016, 03:59 AM
Performed two single draws. Both crap 3*, but got a 5* Convallaria from the ticket.
Seems it was a bug no ? I got a 5* ticket from a single gacha pull. The second ticket got me Dandelion, which was the last 4* I missed.
Hoped for a slim chance 6*, but this is not bad either :3

smr
09-23-2016, 04:07 AM
I got Iris from the free ticket, I was hoping for Chocolate Cosmos but oh well

Baelef
09-23-2016, 04:23 AM
I have 7 4* and 4 5*.
Should I pull the single one to replace most of my 3* knights (w/c 5 are evolved)with 4* or should I go pull the 10+1 pull?

Edit:

Forget it I'll pull the 10+1. I'll get 5* from events anyway.

Well I guess I made a good decision. Also got Cymbidium and Cyrtanthus on the 2 tickets.:D

MachThreeSlug
09-23-2016, 04:27 AM
I got Cybidium. It seems that most of my Flower Knights are hit types. That old saying is starting to look quite accurate for me right now:

"When all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail."

moarsi
09-23-2016, 04:46 AM
"The Banana Island Bonus Gacha is now LIVE! Draw Knights from Banana Island with increased drop chances and get 4 STAR or 5 STAR Guaranteed Gacha tickets for each DRAW!"
Uhmmmm, just.. Which girls are bananas?
Banana Island is a nation, you can filter girls by nationality too. Unless you were joking, in which case I clearly missed it :p
Also, I got German Iris from this 5* ticket, was glad to get a new girl since I have a lot of 5*s.

makinaz
09-23-2016, 04:53 AM
Banana Island girls:

5*
Waterlily
Lily Rubellum
Anthurium
Golden Iris

6*
Alpinia

Lied
09-23-2016, 05:01 AM
So the free ticket I got mailed was for the stamina bug they said we'd be compensated for a few months back? If so I'm actually impressed they finally did it.

EDIT: Got Lily Rubellem from a 50 draw and Cherry Sage + German Iris from the 2 5* ticket draws. Playing since launch and literally pulled more 5*s today than I have for the rest of the time I've played combined. Still no 6*'s yet though.

Zandel
09-23-2016, 05:47 AM
I Got Chocolate Cosmos from the 5* Ticket... shame I already have her but the equip slot is nice.

Stuff
09-23-2016, 11:17 AM
Picked up a German Iris in the 11 Spin, and a Leucocoryne with the 5* ticket. Pleased with both results, new girls.

Largepotato
09-24-2016, 03:04 AM
I kinda feel sorry for the pests when Geranium splits into 5 and assaults them with her 10 planets.

noheart09
09-24-2016, 04:10 AM
will gatcha seeds be used for something else in the future?
i already have all 4 stars(skills and slots maxed) and i am just piling them up right now,not knowing what to do =/

Drip
09-24-2016, 04:24 AM
i already have all 4 stars(skills and slots maxed) and i am just piling them up right now,not knowing what to do =/
Not sure, but I think I heard a rumor about the DMM version having an option for even bigger bulk-draws. For now I just see it as 1000 seeds = 2500+ gold and maybe some manyus.
Whenever my gold goes below 500k, I make a seed-withdrawal. Doesn't happen too often, but it's there.

Wutan
09-24-2016, 04:26 AM
You can hoard them and use them before you do a 10+1 draw. If you get a 4* in the Normal Gacha your Chance to pull something good in the 10+1 (Gold or Rainbow) is higher. It's an unproved theory put with this method i have got my Flowering Peach so i am a believer^^

MachThreeSlug
09-24-2016, 05:08 AM

You can also very rarely get Ampy beasts from gatcha seeds as well. I thought it was just a rumour but I kinda got one yesterday.

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 05:28 AM
I kinda feel sorry for the pests when Geranium splits into 5 and assaults them with her 10 planets.

lmao 10 planets xD

noheart09
09-24-2016, 06:46 AM
i see(i tried the pull theory too but with 0% succes rate ç_ç )but aside from the very rare ampfies, manyus and the 2500 gold,there isnt much worth in it for me since i have got almost 3.000.000 gold already and almost max lv squads(evolved too) so i dont really know what to do.
i should just keep on piling them up untill they release the 2nd affection evolution(i saw in a video that you could sell girls for an in-game value and use it to buy items from the shop).

No Waifu No Laifu
09-24-2016, 09:50 AM
You can also very rarely get Ampy beasts from gatcha seeds as well. I thought it was just a rumour but I kinda got one yesterday.

Yep, also got a DEF Ampy from normal gacha the other day.

Drip
09-25-2016, 04:41 AM
Just been muling things over (again), and came to the conclusion that I should start saving up Life Gems again for when the shop resets next month. The only things currently left in there for me are a 4* skill bloom and the ampy beasts, of which I have 16 or 17 stacked anyway, with more to come from events and farming 12-5.
It just feels like the refreshed lvl 100 manyus and especially the rainbow skillbloom will serve me much better. Sooo, it's time to hoard lifegems back up to 500 again.

noheart09
09-25-2016, 06:54 AM
Just been muling things over (again), and came to the conclusion that I should start saving up Life Gems again for when the shop resets next month. The only things currently left in there for me are a 4* skill bloom and the ampy beasts, of which I have 16 or 17 stacked anyway, with more to come from events and farming 12-5.
It just feels like the refreshed lvl 100 manyus and especially the rainbow skillbloom will serve me much better. Sooo, it's time to hoard lifegems back up to 500 again.

do we already know what will we be able to find in the shop after reset?