PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]

AgentFakku
03-10-2019, 09:51 AM
I think I have Aprict too

if I have enuff LC, I buy Taunt, too!

I have no idea wut to do w/ my gurls

SeanHL
03-10-2019, 02:35 PM
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34750921

damn that secretary face bug with the knights lacking their bloomed art is actually somewhat scary

Who do you have there at the start of the video? I don't recognise her at all.

Myers
03-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Who do you have there at the start of the video? I don't recognise her at all.

Aconite. Only obtainable from the daily deal.

smr
03-11-2019, 12:58 AM
wow I actually didnt know they animated Asian Rice's bedroom scene...was that really necessary though

SeanHL
03-11-2019, 03:53 AM
wow I actually didnt know they animated Asian Rice's bedroom scene...was that really necessary though

They're just copying over the files, so I guess it's no extra effort. It's nothing new to them either, since there's some other games on Nutaku that have it by default. FKG was actually a bit behind in that regard.

hypo
03-11-2019, 10:53 AM

They also did it for Skullcap

AgentFakku
03-11-2019, 11:47 AM
on Nutaku, Kamihime also does animated Hentai scenes

ok so 2 games on Nutaku does animation

I check DMM if DMM FKG does animated H scenes

nsfw
https://i.imgur.com/Mh7l7Nf.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ozReRTC.jpg

sadly no LOL

WEird Nutaku only did Asian Rice's H scene, doin't underestimate sex drive, I heard Japanese playas play Nutaku ver :P

smr
03-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Some japanese blogs seldomly posts about stuff happening in this version like Asian Rice and the wallpapers, they seem to like the wallpapers for some reason

Animated bedroom scenes may work fairly well for some girls but thats not gonna bring more players to the game nor will it save it from its upcoming demise

AgentFakku
03-12-2019, 02:52 PM
dont think we have blindfold gurls in FKG

https://i.imgur.com/ZI1DXZs.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/Gm78bZA.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/6iTQk8l.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/utlm6ud.jpg

Some japanese blogs seldomly posts about stuff happening in this version like Asian Rice and the wallpapers, they seem to like the wallpapers for some reason

Animated bedroom scenes may work fairly well for some girls but thats not gonna bring more players to the game nor will it save it from its upcoming demise

yeah true

every bit helps imo

didn't know da wallpaper trivia

dat how we gonna get moar people

open up photoshop, let loose, pimp up some gurls

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 02:03 PM
one is robot. another is goblin rapealoozza second hand goods. one from fate if memory serves.

yeah, no. give us nino from quints or tsundere senpai from kaguya.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 02:47 PM
ye gods. so apparently we get to have the whatever we raise in the event as squad member. which, as a commander, i immediatly showered with gifts and promptly dicked. slightly confused with moral event horizon there tbh :) but she be loli'ish, so it awwright.

smr
03-15-2019, 01:29 AM
you cant fuck Naaes

I think you either mixed her up with someone else or you're viewing Skullcap as a loli somehow

oh you meant Azalea, I think there are other dangerous lolis in this game as well

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 02:38 AM
you cant fuck Naaes

I think you either mixed her up with someone else or you're viewing Skullcap as a loli somehow

oh you meant Azalea, I think there are other dangerous lolis in this game as well

>dangerous lolis
hwat? we not UN here dude.

smr
03-15-2019, 06:08 PM
Indeed thats why 18 year old () lolis are fine in Canada

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 06:58 PM
Indeed thats why 18 year old () lolis are fine in Canada

i can never, frankly, understand that mindset. every damn party involved in the whole loli fetish understands what they are doing. from the people drawing to the people fapping, sorry, loving dem pictures. it's kinda comedic tbh.

what i would never even try to understand, though, are ntr-fags. that shit straight makes my peepee retreat into my body. i can fap on guro shit, thanks 4chan...but ntr, nope.
lolis be a-okay too.

MachThreeSlug
03-17-2019, 03:16 PM
So hi...

Sorry for vanishing on everyone with out saying anything. Stuff happened on my end and I kinda lost my motivation to play FKG for a while. I'm back now, though. I noticed some of ya's kept me in your friend lists despite my absence and to that I say thanks you guys. That means a lot to me.

Zandel
03-17-2019, 03:30 PM
So hi...

Sorry for vanishing on everyone with out saying anything. Stuff happened on my end and I kinda lost my motivation to play FKG for a while. I'm back now, though. I noticed some of ya's kept me in your friend lists despite my absence and to that I say thanks you guys. That means a lot to me.

We are all losing motivation to keep playing this game serious. I myself have gone from daily logins to once every 2-3 days as long as I complete the event. Hell after next month the entire game might just shutdown for all we know.

smr
03-17-2019, 05:49 PM
I'm still able to find a reason to login everyday despite the game's incredibly bleak future as its shown with the lack of updates and snapshot revisions

AgentFakku
03-17-2019, 08:03 PM
I wish I could log in every day or twice so I can actually finish shit LOL

I miss days coz I work long hours and I get too tired to play

or I go to bar and drink a lot after work

So hi...

I don't think I update da friends thing

I kept Wutan and others for like a looong time

fghk0
03-18-2019, 03:16 AM
So hi...

Welcome back, but... Do you want to start dmm? Haha

April is an unknown, you can start dmm now:wink:

smr
03-19-2019, 10:36 PM
theres another login campaign happening in DMM FKG right now, nothing too fancy just the standard evolution and blooming packs and I think it was 20 flower gems in total. It's another good time to start up but those that missed the Smartphone campaign will soon realize the mistake of not joining up earlier.

AgentFakku
03-20-2019, 03:23 AM
Just woke up

Is ur still on

AgentFakku
03-20-2019, 03:38 AM
mahn I really need Puffin LOL

Opera come on go fasta

https://i.imgur.com/Yce386Jm.jpg

bronze at least wasn't 2 star

AgentFakku
03-20-2019, 05:56 AM
even during maint u can't play w Nazuna tiddies LOL

smr
03-20-2019, 09:31 AM
damn son the weekly maintenances are long as shite now

hurry up and kill the game Nutaku

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 11:44 AM
Game is up. New Year's Event, but no scenes. So I'll bet this is idol event 2.0.

SeanHL
03-20-2019, 11:50 AM
sigh...

-no dialogue
-dalies don't work
-no Naae Manyu or garden deco
-no golden flower pot for the blooms belonging to the 5* from last event
-Peperoma has no evolved artwork or ability
-no patch notes
-Won't even mention the other stuff they should be doing.

And somehow this took longer. I'd get it if they were shutting the game down in two weeks, but there's no word of that either.

EDIT: ARE YOU SHITTING ME? the event gives the wrong item drops! you can't use them! They've mixed up a card turning event with one that has raid bosses!

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 11:59 AM
sigh...

-no dialogue
-dalies don't work
-no Naae Manyu or garden deco
-no golden flower pot for the blooms belonging to the 5* from last event
-Peperoma has no evolved artwork or ability
-no patch notes
-Won't even mention the other stuff they should be doing.

And somehow this took longer. I'd get it if they were shutting the game down in two weeks, but there's no word of that either.

EDIT: ARE YOU SHITTING ME? the event gives the wrong item drops! you can't use them! They've mixed up a card turning event with one that has raid bosses!

Oh, there's actually two events. You need to do the snowball one and not the New Year's one. That event has dialogue too.

Tomitain
03-20-2019, 12:02 PM
The Knights for both events are in the gacha too, including New Year's Fritters. It looks like the New Year's event has three sections and it lasts two weeks longer than the snowball one... but who knows if the game will still be online at that point.

SeanHL
03-20-2019, 12:03 PM
Oh, there's actually two events. You need to do the snowball one and not the New Year's one. That event has dialogue too.

oh.
Okay, so they uploaded the next event too early, judging by the the expiry date of the events. Not quite so much of a disaster then, but still. Where is Naae?

Myers
03-20-2019, 12:06 PM
The Knights for both events are in the gacha too, including New Year's Fritters. It looks like the New Year's event has three sections and it lasts two weeks longer than the snowball one... but who knows if the game will still be online at that point.

I really feel for you man. You've been waiting for New Year Fritters for a while and it's in a priority gacha with 3 other golds instead of one. Still, if you have at least 250 Gems, it should be fine.

SeanHL
03-20-2019, 12:18 PM
I really feel for you man. You've been waiting for New Year Fritters for a while and it's in a priority gacha with 3 other golds instead of one. Still, if you have at least 250 Gems, it should be fine.

Well, on the bright side, if the game does get shut down by april, he's just gotten the chance to get her anyway. I'm after her too. Definitely gonna go for it with the large amount of gems you can get today.

Myers
03-20-2019, 12:18 PM
God dammit you can't even use the raid boss summoning items (Mixed Vegetable Soup) to summon Raid Bosses. Also no Nae for garden or material. They also didn't give anything to compensate for the fact that stage 14 of last event was broken. So those rewards may just be gone forever I guess.

SeanHL
03-20-2019, 12:21 PM
Despite my annoyance earlier, this is actually kind of a nice combo. You can use your raid points for one event, and your stamina for the other.

Tomitain
03-20-2019, 12:36 PM

Well, I had 325 gems saved up and the first two rolls didn't go my way (nothing but 3* and 4* Knights). The third roll, however:

She's missing intro text, but that aside I think I know who my assistant leader for the foreseeable future is. :bgrin:

Myers
03-20-2019, 12:40 PM
Well, I had 325 gems saved up and the first two rolls didn't go my way (nothing but 3* and 4* Knights). The third roll, however:

She's missing intro text, but that aside I think I know who my assistant leader for the foreseeable future is. :bgrin:

Congrats!

Sucks that we're missing both event story and character text for that both event.

SeanHL
03-20-2019, 12:48 PM
Oh man, new years Fritz AND Edelweiss are available now. I'd be happy with either of them.

Myers
03-20-2019, 01:10 PM
The devs are actually just taking the DMM text (perhaps from the Wikia? That's where I got it from) and putting it in Google Translate.

https://i.imgur.com/XzCCxjg.png

https://i.imgur.com/p0D2S24.png

Literal 30 second Google Translate now.

SeanHL
03-20-2019, 01:20 PM
Literal 30 second Google Translate now.

but... how do they still take that long this way? I thought this was what was delaying them, since it's the only thing they need to do themselves. What the fuck?

hypo
03-20-2019, 01:41 PM
Did someone get the challenge mission for the phase1 completion?

I got nothing

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 01:49 PM
google translate. holy bitterballs of Neptune, the state of this game. i want off this psycho train of horseshit, please god, buddha, allah, kaguya, staph

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 02:23 PM
google translate. holy bitterballs of Neptune, the state of this game. i want off this psycho train of horseshit, please god, buddha, allah, kaguya, staph

*Quietly points at the X in the corner of your browser*

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 02:37 PM
Getting involved in a gacha game is like Seeming the Name in Fallen London, burn all your time, money and life and when it ends, you have nothing

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 02:46 PM
*Quietly points at the X in the corner of your browser*

i can't. the chans taught me to stare into an abyss for a chance of something lulzy happening. curse you, anon, curse you.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 03:02 PM
Shrugs. The backgrounds don't mean a thing t me, haven't read more than a handful before getting bored of the kiddy grade descs

Myers
03-20-2019, 03:26 PM
Another quality Google Translation:

https://i.imgur.com/SVP7cQL.png

https://i.imgur.com/mHdMfky.png

SeanHL
03-20-2019, 03:28 PM

i just got her too, first (and only) try :grin: Better than i'd hoped for

phob
03-20-2019, 03:30 PM
At least shes cute. Same artist as Evening Primrose, Choco Cosmos and Worm Wood. Another animated h-scene I see.
The other one doesn't even have any text.

Well it take a couple days worth of stam to get all the gems from the two events and the two reissue's.
That's all these shitty devs are worth this week and that's being generous.

EDIT
Give me my fucking Naae! Idiots.

smr
03-21-2019, 01:36 AM
they can keep the material character Naae, I want the secretary Naae

SeanHL
03-21-2019, 01:50 AM
One of the raid bosses just dropped 1300 sun medals. That's pretty good!

But yeah, I was kind of building around getting the material Naae, so I really hope they don't screw us there.

smr
03-21-2019, 02:00 AM
I'll give a cookie to the person who can name all the translation differences they've made for the Seedy Seed raid boss.

fghk0
03-21-2019, 04:26 AM
Combat power surplus ....Four teams,use 1 point

Looking at the bad state.... Playing dmm to relax my emotions

SeanHL
03-21-2019, 05:10 AM
3/4 of the 'Soul' item set can't be upgraded, for some reason. The ring can be, though I wonder if that's connected to the fact that I bought ring upgrade materials from the same item shop. I'll see what buying the other ones does.

EDIT: Nope, buying the necklace material did nothing. One more for the list.

SeanHL
03-21-2019, 07:48 AM
my game glitched. behold the Nazuna ghost! :rofl:

Myers
03-21-2019, 09:43 AM
my game glitched. behold the Nazuna ghost! :rofl:

Ugh that's disturbing.

sniddy
03-21-2019, 01:08 PM
So poor/no translations more bugs then bugs life -makes me want to spend big :-/

FriendlyFacez
03-21-2019, 04:13 PM
So, uhh:

1: Where's my Naae -- I wasted a lot of time last week investing in trying to get her EXP up to boost a character

2: Why the heck were two events released at once?

3: What the heck is up with these rigid, ugly translations?

4: Why do I feel so little incentive to keep playing this?!?!?!?

sniddy
03-22-2019, 05:06 AM
I think number 4 may be linked to 1 - 3

phob
03-22-2019, 05:42 AM
I think number 4 may be linked to 1 - 3

From our CM

BetwixtToday at 7:27 AM
@here everyone who hasn't received their 14th sheet rewards will be receiving them. Our developers are working on having them sent to everyone, but I can't give you an exact date yet, hopefully by early next week.

All other end event rewards such as the garden items aren't going to be sent due to us not being on the latest snapshot and missing functionalities, I'll keep you posted if something else is decided to be sent.
----------------

I think I will wait for the snapshot that is 7 months behind before I play again. Tired of this shit. I will be on DMM

SeanHL
03-22-2019, 07:13 AM
All other end event rewards such as the garden items aren't going to be sent due to us not being on the latest snapshot and missing functionalities, I'll keep you posted if something else is decided to be sent.

For fucks sake. At least I now know not to wait for it to arrive, but I sure hope I have another red 6* to level by then. Fat chance of that.
It does sound a bit like there might be compensation for being screwed over though, or at least that the CM is considering it.

unknown68
03-22-2019, 11:00 AM
It does sound a bit like there might be compensation for being screwed over though, or at least that the CM is considering it.

Calling it now: 5 flower gems.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 12:54 PM
I hope there will be one more fg gacha thing. After doing old maps
I have 150 in the bank for taking a stab at it

SeanHL
03-27-2019, 06:20 AM
No maintenance today? They have shit to update.

EDIT: actually, it seems they unlocked the next set of card turning sheets. Weird. What are they doing?

EDIT2: I can't receive items anymore after getting some drops from the new sheets. Best guess is they're doing maintenance but forgot to turn off the game.

fghk0
03-27-2019, 07:59 AM
No maintenance today? They have shit to update.

EDIT: actually, it seems they unlocked the next set of card turning sheets. Weird. What are they doing?

EDIT2: I can't receive items anymore after getting some drops from the new sheets. Best guess is they're doing maintenance but forgot to turn off the game.

On DC

Betwixt
@everyone no maintenance is happening today, it has been postponed for tomorrow!

SeanHL
03-27-2019, 08:02 AM
On DC

Betwixt
@everyone no maintenance is happening today, it has been postponed for tomorrow!

I guess they had to spend a day finding the right snapshot to use.
Incidentally, not being able to collect items is directly tied to the new equipment drops. If you have more than 20 items, and the 21st item is that equipment, you can collect 20 at a time as normal. Collecting one by one doesn't work.

hypo
03-27-2019, 10:48 AM
I guess they had to spend a day finding the right snapshot to use.
Incidentally, not being able to collect items is directly tied to the new equipment drops. If you have more than 20 items, and the 21st item is that equipment, you can collect 20 at a time as normal. Collecting one by one doesn't work.

Finally, some use for the item tab in the gift box ^^

SeanHL
03-27-2019, 11:02 AM

Oh yeah, that works. Now they just need to fix this within a month.

SeanHL
03-27-2019, 11:03 AM

Oh yeah, that works. Now they just need to fix this within a month.

smr
03-28-2019, 09:03 AM
its almost April so we should see some kind of report regarding the contract they've had with DMM and Yourgames

sniddy
03-28-2019, 11:52 AM
It would help them gratefully if they released it that they haven't concerns me

Feeling guilty I decided to do step 1 and step 2 of the winter gacha - 5 silvers...no golds+

Yeh suddenly the wallet remains closed again

SeanHL
03-28-2019, 12:09 PM
Some of the upcaming gachas do continue until early april, so it's at least not shutting down on april 1st. The first news post the game has is from the 14th though, so that might be the shutdown date, if it shuts down.

The new gacha, where you get shitloads of upgrade materials, has me a bit concerned though. It feels like a last ditch effort to let you upgrade your characters, although i really don't see why they're giving you blooming materials too. It's not like you can use them on anything.

thebackup
03-29-2019, 10:57 AM
Aaand, I hit day 727.
Would've been nice to receive a 5*+ ticket, but can't really complain about receiving +16 FG (7+2+7), 727 sun medals, bond and life crystals, and a 727 day trophy.

Speaking of which, I still haven't used my 5*+ gacha tickets, and 5-6* exchange tickets (from like, a month ago).
A bit torn as to who to get as my 6*: Soapwort or Freesia.
Leaning heavily on Yomena for my 5*.

smr
03-29-2019, 06:41 PM
I might blow all my gems on Japanese Anemone once she comes out and hopefully I get enough rainbow medals for Easter Cactus

I also started playing Runescape again for who knows what reasons, last time I played was almost 3 years ago :think:

smr
03-31-2019, 03:28 PM
https://imgur.com/a/PHxqk2F

my new PC's done for the meantime.

Myers
04-01-2019, 10:34 AM
https://i.imgur.com/vHCBYhO.png

Google Translated abilities now boys.

sniddy
04-01-2019, 12:01 PM
:-/

Really wish they'd either announce it's ending or attack the rumours head on

smr
04-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Its a combination of machine translations, not translating at all or adding numbers and code

smr
04-03-2019, 02:27 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/03/yVp.png

Karin should've gotten her bedroom scene animated instead heh

Unregistered
04-03-2019, 09:56 AM
I miss the times when maintenance would finish in 1-3 hours.

hypo
04-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Lunaria's CSQ equipment:

Ephemeral Beauty Earrings (green)
lvl1 226/46
lvl50 324/144

FriendlyFacez
04-03-2019, 05:03 PM
FYI: The rainbow medal shop's been updated with Easter Cactus, Lavender, Dusty Miller Christmas and Pink Ladies

Not sure why they didn't advertise it, but that's good news

DrunkMonkGar
04-03-2019, 06:01 PM
They did last Thursday when it happened. The wording they used was pretty poor, so I don't blame anyone for missing it.

AgentFakku
04-03-2019, 06:26 PM
:-/

Really wish they'd either announce it's ending or attack the rumours head on
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7bu6y3XJhZBQAlTq/giphy.gif

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/03/yVp.png

Karin should've gotten her bedroom scene animated instead heh

http://i41.tinypic.com/2yns7te.jpg

fghk0
04-03-2019, 07:50 PM
development team brought Nightmaher!!

She may be in this gift box 12357

Maybe April is not that bad...

unknown67
04-03-2019, 08:49 PM
development team brought Nightmaher!!

She may be in this gift box 12357

Maybe April is not that bad...

I think you're assuming that the dev team bothered looking at who was available to vote for and understood the implications of Nightmaher being there. I expect if she does win, they will give an excuse as to why she can't be provided.

But, then again, the only way to know for sure is to vote. Remember, a vote for Nightmaher is a vote for CHAOS.

FriendlyFacez
04-03-2019, 08:55 PM
They did last Thursday when it happened. The wording they used was pretty poor, so I don't blame anyone for missing it.

Damn, I was active all week and had no idea.

Ah well, at least now I got Easter Cactus.

fghk0
04-03-2019, 09:16 PM
I think you're assuming that the dev team bothered looking at who was available to vote for and understood the implications of Nightmaher being there. I expect if she does win, they will give an excuse as to why she can't be provided.

But, then again, the only way to know for sure is to vote. Remember, a vote for Nightmaher is a vote for CHAOS.

The only support nightmare, voting in the nU version only gacha has effect...

You can support your wife, but the nightmare may not have a chance to appear in Nu.

Myers
04-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Damn, I was active all week and had no idea.

Ah well, at least now I got Easter Cactus.

Apparently her revive doesn't actually work on our version, so she's quite weak with just one ability. But she's cute so I guess it doesn't matter.

FriendlyFacez
04-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Apparently her revive doesn't actually work on our version, so she's quite weak with just one ability. But she's cute so I guess it doesn't matter.

...Damn it, of course it doesn’t work properly.

Nothing works properly anymore.

I guess the good news is, I wasn’t planning on using Easter Cactus in the four groups of my main party anyway.

smr
04-04-2019, 03:03 AM
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34907340

first half of my pathetic attempt to get Japanese Anemone

fghk0
04-04-2019, 04:27 AM
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34907340

first half of my pathetic attempt to get Japanese Anemone

... I thought the Japanese anemones succeed. Cannian....:cry::sad:

Unregistered
04-07-2019, 06:54 AM
Any recommendation for a five star flower knight. Got a ticket burning my pocket.

Fighting utility is my only consideration.

phob
04-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Any recommendation for a five star flower knight. Got a ticket burning my pocket.

Cymbidium is the best gold and the only knight in the game that gives 2x first turn skill act

fghk0
04-07-2019, 11:18 AM

I recommend12366 but Nu does not currently

Dodge +absorbs hp12367

Counterattack 12368

Down attack 12369

Down attack+absorbs hp 12370

Above reference

Unregistered
04-07-2019, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I am at nutaku, so the only one I do not have of suggestions are a Stewartia and Greenbell.

I should probably take Stewartia doe to the bloom. So unless I hear opposition to that, she will be CHOSEN.

phob
04-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I am at nutaku, so the only one I do not have of suggestions are a Stewartia and Greenbell.

I should probably take Stewartia doe to the bloom. So unless I hear opposition to that, she will be CHOSEN.

Stewartia is a good unit and you can make a solid RB squad out of golds

Dahlia, Pitahaya(also great for whale), Greenbell(only one not bloomed), Cherry Sage, Stewartia

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 08:09 AM
so anyone else getting a ton of stamina outta nowhere for no reason? first i somehow got 1k stam after doing stage 1 of phase 2, thought it's our beloved stam bug. alas, it wasn't. got 500 more after doing a gather. wtf.

Unregisterest
04-10-2019, 08:19 AM
The update gave you player experience equal to how much you stuffed Naae. That can be an instant +2 or more level ups and stamina fills.

Myers
04-10-2019, 08:27 AM
I have a feeling the devs misunderstood what players meant when we said we wanted nae :squint:. Oh well, free stamina.

hypo
04-10-2019, 10:29 AM
I have a feeling the devs misunderstood what players meant when we said we wanted nae :squint:. Oh well, free stamina.

Well, I lost 3 gathering points because I wass already full stam before the level up...

SeanHL
04-10-2019, 11:39 PM
Eh, they tried. Still no garden items though.

smr
04-15-2019, 02:50 AM
Black Baccara got an easter bunny reskin in DMM

holy shit

phob
04-15-2019, 03:57 PM
There may be slight hope for this dead game on DMM for those who wont do jap. if they do the same thing for FKG.

https://games.dmm.com/en/

Unregistered
04-15-2019, 08:00 PM
※You can not transfer user data from the Japanese Version.

Daaang.

Who manages Nutaku Kamihime, anyway?

Unregistered
04-16-2019, 02:02 AM
Daaang.

Who manages Nutaku Kamihime, anyway?

DMM does
Looks like Nu lost their exclusive English license
hopefully they let the accounts transfer. Some of those whales have spent thousands

smr
04-16-2019, 03:24 AM
meanwhile we're still waiting on whether they lose their license or contract or whatever you want to call it for Flower Knight Girl

AgentFakku
04-16-2019, 10:37 AM
faaaack

I'm back but mahn I missed so much prolly

DMM event ended so lost some fKG

thank god, my laptop is fixed right on last day 4 Ntaku LOL

smr
04-17-2019, 01:00 AM
what would be really funny now is if they actually put the Niddhogg boss later today

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 02:35 AM
what would be really funny now is if they actually put the Niddhogg boss later today

They aren't even going to have a new event this week. Too incompetent to get it to work!

smr
04-17-2019, 02:59 PM
right easter is a thing

next week easter event, if that gets delayed again then that will be a clear sign that the game will be axed.

almost no hope for Niddhogg event now.

unknown67
04-18-2019, 05:08 AM
Public service announcement: some units (the ones I know of are Blushing Bride and False Hydrangea) appear bloomable but are not. In fact, if you bloom them you will lose both the blooming materials and the unit themselves. Before blooming ANYONE check in the wiki to see if they are officially bloomable.

Or just quit the game and move to DMM. This is fucking ridiculous.

Myers
04-18-2019, 09:55 AM
Public service announcement: some units (the ones I know of are Blushing Bride and False Hydrangea) appear bloomable but are not. In fact, if you bloom them you will lose both the blooming materials and the unit themselves. Before blooming ANYONE check in the wiki to see if they are officially bloomable.

Or just quit the game and move to DMM. This is fucking ridiculous.

Yeah be very careful with who you bloom, never trust the '2nd evolution available' tab. List of actual blooms that won't delete your unit is here:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Bloomable-Units

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 03:04 PM
so now we can't even bloom girls in fear of losing them. guess it's their answer to no bloom issue. so leafcuck it hurts.
honk honk

Tomitain
04-18-2019, 05:06 PM
Some of the units with actual bloom forms still have wonky bloom art too, so you have to do things like wait until they use their special attack in a battle or have them show up on your home page (either via RNG or as your assistant commander) in order to see the art.

Peach, Jersey Cudweed, normal Ivy and Cyrtanthus spring to mind.

phob
04-23-2019, 05:23 PM
More FK's than Hime on DMM English Kamipro registration page (which launches tomorrow)
Interesting. Nutaku version is ded very soon methinks.

EDIT
JAP FKG announced is moving to HTML5 in July. Maybe an English will launch in HTML5 around then?

smr
04-23-2019, 06:02 PM
yeah, all will be revealed on whether they will actually update the game with the easter event tomorrow. Nothing like doing a holiday event with said holiday already passed.

unknown68
04-24-2019, 07:03 AM
There's a riot if epic proportions brewing on the Discord. Grab your popcorn, seems like it's going to be a fun one.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 07:51 AM
There's a riot if epic proportions brewing on the Discord. Grab your popcorn, seems like it's going to be a fun one.

do tell more, as i would more likely suck an elephant off then use discord.

smr
04-24-2019, 09:54 AM
I dont know what the riot was but its probably something to do with the current Easter event which also has Naae hahaha

also next event after this is the Niddhogg event, and for some reason the current event only has less than 7 days left because of the delay. It might get extended or might not.

smr
04-24-2019, 10:06 AM
also Chinese Quince's nor Lily (Easter) bedroom scenes arent animated which demands rioting

also no Streptocarpus in rainbow medal shop yet which is quite infuriating

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/24/yn8.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/yn8)

This is always going to be unsettling.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/24/ynB.png

Oh it kind of fits.

XDrakeX
04-24-2019, 10:59 AM
80% of the new bloom girls have no art. I was slightly happy when i saw how many girls they made bloomable but the disappointment came immediately. Whats the point if they dont have an art? The worst thing is that onicidium bride is one of those. I waited for her bloom form over a year but now that there is no art means that she will never get one. It will never get fixed for whatever reason...

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 11:02 AM
w...t...f is wrong with those pictures. or i'm going coocoo???

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 03:44 PM
I don't know if they're wrong gameplaywise (they probably are), but nearly every description of skills for the new bloomable units is wrong.

phob
04-24-2019, 04:07 PM
Worth logging in for. Been over a month:grin:
I bloomed rainbows Snowdrop, Onci bride, Lotus, Apple, Sensi, and Aizoon.
Going to pick up Wolfberry and bloom her. Don't care about any of the golds.

Sensi and the whole Crit and Weakness just don't seem to be working right.
Snowdrop and Onci bride do work even though description wrong.
Hopefully this dev Chickenbiscuit keeps at it. Needs a whole lot more.
I am not going to explore the multitude of fuckups in depth.
I just don't play this version enough to care at this point.

Drip
04-24-2019, 04:38 PM
Lily Easter Skill Bloom does not appear in her upgrade materials list. You'll be thankful for that bug once you read the next line..
Lily Easter Dress Bloom does appear in her upgrade materials list, but DO NOT USE IT! It does NOT add an equipment slot. It show 1 -> 1 instead of 1 -> 2, and when using it, it indeed stays at only 1 equipment slot.

phob
04-24-2019, 04:57 PM
Could someone who has Liverwort confirm she actually gets her 20% CRIT upon blooming?
Considering picking her up if she has it.
EDIT
Went ahead and got her. Ill find out:bgrin:

fghk0
04-24-2019, 07:00 PM
Could someone who has Liverwort confirm she actually gets her 20% CRIT upon blooming?
Considering picking her up if she has it.
EDIT
Went ahead and got her. Ill find out:bgrin:

Liverwort is still broken...

Only narrative and basic attack bonus

phob
04-24-2019, 08:15 PM
Ok thanks wont bother leveling her now
Sensi not getting purple

hypo
04-24-2019, 10:19 PM
Lily Easter Skill Bloom does not appear in her upgrade materials list. You'll be thankful for that bug once you read the next line..
Lily Easter Dress Bloom does appear in her upgrade materials list, but DO NOT USE IT! It does NOT add an equipment slot. It show 1 -> 1 instead of 1 -> 2, and when using it, it indeed stays at only 1 equipment slot.

Dammit, and I was just about to feed her if I had enough items for the last bloom...
Thanks for the info!

Also, the daily event quest for the items upgrade materials is broken

edit: now that I think about it, when the blooms got added in my inventory, some of them were locked like new characters, and they also appear as a upgrade target

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 10:27 PM
Hey guys, could you give me some suggestions as to who to pick up with my 6* exchange ticket? I have as follows:

Magic: Dogwood, Nerine, Lycoris, Apple (Tanabata), Cattelya, Apricot, Helenium (Easter)
Hit: Alstroe Marie (lol), Flowering Peach, Viola,
Pierce: Saffron, Curcuma
Slice: Black Baccara, Habranthus, Dusty Miller, Aizoon Stonecrop, Nightmaher

I've had my eye on Kerria for a LONG time. Cattelya (Idol) looks amazing but I've already got a lot of magic, so I don't know how important balance is. Easter Cactus' ability looks amazing to revive but I heard it was bugged? Any advice on who I should pick, or if I should look at a completely different 6* instead? I'm looking to build as strong of a team as possible, so I'm not as worried about waifu-ness, although it is a bonus and a potential tiebreaker!

fghk0
04-24-2019, 11:36 PM
Hey guys, could you give me some suggestions as to who to pick up with my 6* exchange ticket? I have as follows:

Magic: Dogwood, Nerine, Lycoris, Apple (Tanabata), Cattelya, Apricot, Helenium (Easter)

I've had my eye on Kerria for a LONG time. Cattelya (Idol) looks amazing but I've already got a lot of magic, so I don't know how important balance is. Easter Cactus' ability looks amazing to revive but I heard it was bugged? Any advice on who I should pick, or if I should look at a completely different 6* instead? I'm looking to build as strong of a team as possible, so I'm not as worried about waifu-ness, although it is a bonus and a potential tiebreaker!

Suppose you want to challenge, Kerria is a good choice.

But in terms of types, it depends on which combination you want.

Currently widely known as solar cannons, lower attack, dodge, critical strike, re-attack, fireworks

Followed by complex combinations such as: dodge + critical strike, reduce enemy skills + down attack

These can give you reference

I see your lineup, dodge + critical strike, maybe help you more
Kerria , Dusty Miller , Apricot , Lycoris , Saffron , Aizoon Stonecrop , Nightmaher

Loquat or purslane, you can consider

Suppose you are thinking about a whale airship... you can start with a single attribute.

phob
04-24-2019, 11:38 PM

Kerria good choice. Works best in debuff and needs team members with skill act. We got two today. Snowdrop, Onci bride, also Epidendrum swimsuit

Dendrobium for fast clearing, daily sweeper. Is a first turn only girl.

Loquat for Crit team. 80% Crit and Weakness is the future (if there is one)

Here is what I am running with todays changes

Dendro will be coming out when we get another 20% Crit girl (until we get some 30% crit girls)
and Apple will replace Ghostweed or Viola yukata on counter when I get her leveled since her counter is not nerfed

SeanHL
04-25-2019, 12:45 AM
One skillbloom and dressbloom for lily easter are both unusable, because reasons. It looks a lot like when that equipment set from a while ago was unusable, but at least that got fixed quickly.

Tomitain
04-25-2019, 06:01 AM

Based on type I'd suggest Kerria or Acacia for slice, Dendrobium or Cactace for hit, Anemone or Loquat for pierce, and Jersey Cudweed or Iberis for magic.

- Kerria is a weapon of mass destruction once bloomed and Acacia is a solid crit stacker (+10% for the squad and another 40% for herself).
- Dendrobium is really good at clearing non-boss encounters with even decent squad synergy and Cactace is another solid crit stacker (+15% for the squad) and can deal a LOT of single target damage due to double strike chance and a 350% multiplier on her skill.
- Anemone and Loquat are both great for crit stacking (Loquat has +20% crit rate and +30% crit damage, Anemone has +25% crit rate).
- Both Iberis and Jersey Cudweed provide a little of everything (Jersey gives +skill proc rate, +skill damage, +solar burst damage and +attack; Iberis gives +skill proc rate, +attack, causes pests to miss 12% of the time and allows three non-hit Knights including herself to deal damage as if they were hit Knights).

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 06:57 AM
Based on type I'd suggest Kerria or Acacia for slice, Dendrobium or Cactace for hit, Anemone or Loquat for pierce, and Jersey Cudweed or Iberis for magic.

- Kerria is a weapon of mass destruction once bloomed and Acacia is a solid crit stacker (+10% for the squad and another 40% for herself).
- Dendrobium is really good at clearing non-boss encounters with even decent squad synergy and Cactace is another solid crit stacker (+15% for the squad) and can deal a LOT of single target damage due to double strike chance and a 350% multiplier on her skill.
- Anemone and Loquat are both great for crit stacking (Loquat has +20% crit rate and +30% crit damage, Anemone has +25% crit rate).
- Both Iberis and Jersey Cudweed provide a little of everything (Jersey gives +skill proc rate, +skill damage, +solar burst damage and +attack; Iberis gives +skill proc rate, +attack, causes pests to miss 12% of the time and allows three non-hit Knights including herself to deal damage as if they were hit Knights).

Thanks for replying, fghk0, phob, and tomitain. Just replying with tomitain's since it's the most recent. So from what the 3 of you are recommending, it looks like it's mostly down to between Kerria and Loquat, as those 2 are the only ones mentioned by all 3. I don't have any trouble with the regular events or campaign. My biggest problem is with the last whale stages and last couple of Concept missions, where there's a recommended power level of at least 600,000 for one of them, up to 640,000. Those are the 2 main sections I can't clear. With that in mind, is Kerria being suggested just because I mentioned her, or is she actually worth it for that content? Or should I just go with Loquat, as all 3 have mentioned?

fghk0
04-25-2019, 08:36 AM
Thanks for replying, fghk0, phob, and tomitain. Just replying with tomitain's since it's the most recent. So from what the 3 of you are recommending, it looks like it's mostly down to between Kerria and Loquat, as those 2 are the only ones mentioned by all 3. I don't have any trouble with the regular events or campaign. My biggest problem is with the last whale stages and last couple of Concept missions, where there's a recommended power level of at least 600,000 for one of them, up to 640,000. Those are the 2 main sections I can't clear. With that in mind, is Kerria being suggested just because I mentioned her, or is she actually worth it for that content? Or should I just go with Loquat, as all 3 have mentioned?

Suppose... this version is not risky, I would really recommend Kerria because she is suitable for a variety of challenges (more amazing results require other combinations)

But consider the current game situation... I will recommend your favorite girl (Because when the game will pull the plug, we don’t know:cry:

phob
04-25-2019, 11:45 AM

Kerria is the most broken girl in the current game.
Get her skill act maxed and make sure all the support girls with her also boost skill act and if they also have debuff she can take out a huge boss by herself and go a full 100 turns. Nutaku has nothing to counter this yet.

I still use her in DMM. The difference is that they have some bosses that increase attack 100% per turn to counter that setup, so I switched to double Kerria setup there. Rarity growth brings two more Kerria clones available(Pink Ladies heavenly flower and Water lily) and they have support girls that increase damages by turn. I still use Snowdrop with her and will have enough stones to RG Hydrangea soon and she features 2x next turn skill act for the team along with 40% damage buff.

But she is still dethroned by another...Rainbow Rose is the most broken girl over there
and full team CRIT plus weakness damage is the best overall team design for quick destruction

Myers
04-25-2019, 01:19 PM
Saw some interesting things in the Discord

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/570653893373984808/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174861050858962945/570957349108449290/unknown.png

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 05:02 PM
One skillbloom and dressbloom for lily easter are both unusable, because reasons. It looks a lot like when that equipment set from a while ago was unusable, but at least that got fixed quickly.

One skillbloom and dressbloom both come locked, you have to unlock them and then you can use them. BUT don't because they don't work anyway - after using and losing all 7, skill and equipment slots are both still at 1...

Myers
04-25-2019, 05:54 PM
Here's more:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/571120545895153700/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/570848191826886667/unknown.png

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 06:42 PM
Ohohohoho! I am more amused than mad at that.

SeanHL
04-26-2019, 12:16 AM
What happens if you send them into combat? Because that gives a whole new meaning to the name flower knight.

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 02:06 AM
What happens if you send them into combat? Because that gives a whole new meaning to the name flower knight.

"Connection Error"s and "Loading Failed."

sniddy
04-26-2019, 06:50 AM
So state of the game - still borked? Not been playing much as still not convinced there is a future here

unknown68
04-26-2019, 07:17 AM
So state of the game - still borked? Not been playing much as still not convinced there is a future here

As long as the snapshot continues to be delayed, game is still borked. They also have continued to avoid giving us a straight answer as to why it's delayed.

phob
04-26-2019, 01:10 PM
Yeah its still bad, Their incompetence continues to amaze
but the blooms and the 125 FG gacha made it worth logging in.

With the added blooms of Wolf Berry, Aizoon, and Sensi (though her purple don't work), you can finally make a good Crit team now:grin:

Kerria support is drastically improved with the Snowdrop(she is the key) and Onci bride blooms:bgrin:

The Apple bloom makes counter a bit nastier and better the way I like it:silly:

I think I got enough to take Nidhogg down now if they manage to even get to work right

Tomitain
04-26-2019, 02:09 PM
I've been running on auto-pilot, especially after the current event was delayed. The 125 gem gacha restored a minor amount of interest though, if only because it gave me blooms for some Knights that I'd been waiting for (Snowdrop in particular) and also guaranteed that I could add another bloomable 6* Knight to my forces (I eventually decided to use the 6* ticket on Cactace).

I'm probably still not strong enough to clear the 640000 power concept map but I'm at least closer than I was going into the week.

phob
04-26-2019, 03:36 PM
I see some chat goin on about the nightmaher bloom working. I don't have the manyu to check that. Still workin on the other two.
If true she is better than a nerfed Saffron. She got the good dodge. Not sure about the counter multiplier. She will be replacing Viola yukata on my squad eventually. If somebody has her abilities please post

fghk0
04-26-2019, 07:07 PM
I've been running on auto-pilot, especially after the current event was delayed. The 125 gem gacha restored a minor amount of interest though, if only because it gave me blooms for some Knights that I'd been waiting for (Snowdrop in particular) and also guaranteed that I could add another bloomable 6* Knight to my forces (I eventually decided to use the 6* ticket on Cactace).

I'm probably still not strong enough to clear the 640000 power concept map but I'm at least closer than I was going into the week.

If you need to get a reward of 640000 power concept map, it is recommended that your "weakness attribute" will make the task easier :silly:

phob
04-26-2019, 09:34 PM
looks like shes a 3.75 better than saffron
22% is low though needs a boost

Myers
04-27-2019, 01:57 PM
This is definitely one of my favourite ability descriptions.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/571785430261825559/unknown.png

EDIT: Also this

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/571837136844881922/unknown.png

smr
04-27-2019, 02:03 PM
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35035053

popularity contest gacha and extra

phob
04-27-2019, 09:21 PM
Bloomed and leveled completed for
Wolf Berry, Aizoon, Sensitive Plant, Snowdrop, Oncidium bride
Still to Go
Nightmaher, Apple Tanabata, Liverwort
Need ampys for those counter types
may never happen:neutral:

AgentFakku
04-28-2019, 04:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NtjbHqKl.jpg

shit, ran outta reds, birds, petals LOL

aint gunna pick a red rainbow w/ my tix

phob
04-28-2019, 04:47 PM
shit, ran outta reds, birds, petals LOL

aint gunna pick a red rainbow w/ my tix

yeah they didn't make it easy. I recommend Wolfberry-she aint got pink hair but she's a badass CRIT girl with negate:cool:

AgentFakku
04-29-2019, 12:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IzJXNVCl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/GrAiTBg.jpg

when do login stamps end coz I remember some users aint got anymore login stuff

shit, thought dis was fake

wish I got it sooner but I miss a hella lotta days mahn

https://i.imgur.com/BjJ6TBTl.jpg

yeah they didn't make it easy. I recommend Wolfberry-she aint got pink hair but she's a badass CRIT girl with negate:cool:

kay I get her
*looks up Wolfberry

she a damn loli

shalla

how many magic rainbow do I have

do I even have purp manyu birds

I had like over 50 blue lv100 manyu

was gunna pick hit rainbow

hypo
04-29-2019, 01:33 PM
I just bloomed Daisy Halloween, but it seems her ability descriptions are messed up.

But at least I still see the effects when starting a fight

phob
04-29-2019, 02:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IzJXNVCl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/GrAiTBg.jpg

when do login stamps end coz I remember some users aint got anymore login stuff

shit, thought dis was fake

wish I got it sooner but I miss a hella lotta days mahn

https://i.imgur.com/BjJ6TBTl.jpg

kay I get her
*looks up Wolfberry

she a damn loli

shalla

how many magic rainbow do I have

do I even have purp manyu birds

I had like over 50 blue lv100 manyu

was gunna pick hit rainbow

The only new rainbow hit one is Sensitive plant. I use her, but her purple weakness don't work and she's only giving 10% attack boost.

AgentFakku
04-29-2019, 02:41 PM
wish they told us which gurls I already have
https://i.imgur.com/jv0eakol.jpg

I messed up DMM and took a dupe gurl - mixed up my Nutaku and DMm acc :P

mahn I wanted to pick Waterlily Bride coz I have her gold ver

https://i.imgur.com/Nh1EMZ6.jpg

in da end, I pick Wolfberry LOL

https://i.imgur.com/zrE5sIL.jpg

phob
04-29-2019, 03:17 PM
wish they told us which gurls I already have
https://i.imgur.com/jv0eakol.jpg

I messed up DMM and took a dupe gurl - mixed up my Nutaku and DMm acc :P

mahn I wanted to pick Waterlily Bride coz I have her gold ver

https://i.imgur.com/Nh1EMZ6.jpg

in da end, I pick Wolfberry LOL

That negate will save your ass when the harder stuff comes:bgrin:

smr
04-29-2019, 06:43 PM
I am going to be both impressed and bewildered if we get the Nidhogg next month as the first actual difficult content will not be EX Aqua Shadows but a limited special event

SeanHL
05-01-2019, 04:59 AM
No maintenance huh? Wonder if they'll skip for the sake of patching again.

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 06:39 AM
No maintenance huh? Wonder if they'll skip for the sake of patching again.

no maintenance, AND the weekly event is gone

SeanHL
05-01-2019, 07:07 AM
no maintenance, AND the weekly event is gone

I was able to splurge potions and clear the event, so it's not too bad, but i do wonder what's going on. We knew it would last only a week, but if there's no event this week, that seems weird.

unknown68
05-01-2019, 07:19 AM
I was able to splurge potions and clear the event, so it's not too bad, but i do wonder what's going on. We knew it would last only a week, but if there's no event this week, that seems weird.

It was supposed to last 2 weeks, which we confirmed multiple times with the Discord CM. In fact, we specifically warned them that it might accidentally end early, but were ignored. No maint today presumably because of a holiday (Labour Day) and no one is in the office.

hypo
05-01-2019, 09:45 AM
dammit, I should have progressed this morning to spend the few currency I got...

Well, that means today is gonna be Manyu mission

edit: I did not see that the phase 2 of reissue is up

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Well nothing to do today then becuase no update. ><

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Did anyone get a daily login bonus today?

SeanHL
05-01-2019, 11:53 PM
Makes me wonder if they pulled the plug. It is the end of april, after all.

smr
05-02-2019, 12:50 AM
I got my 968th login bonus today

I also noticed all items on exchange shops time limit have been set to Unlimited heh

Unregistered
05-02-2019, 01:04 AM
ncwToday at 2:01 AM
everyone Maintenance in 30 min, at 7.30 UTC, updates will follow

smr
05-02-2019, 01:32 AM
thanks for suddenly putting the game on maintenance while I was playing

to this day they still cannot comprehend not all their players use their discord channel

XDrakeX
05-02-2019, 05:18 PM
It seems that they deleted the fururu birds from the exchange shop. Can someone tell me where i should get purple fururu birds now?

phob
05-02-2019, 08:07 PM
It seems that they deleted the fururu birds from the exchange shop. Can someone tell me where i should get purple fururu birds now?

The concept missions drop random ones

Unregistered
05-02-2019, 11:37 PM

The sun medal shop expired without being refilled... again.

Unregistered
05-05-2019, 08:39 AM
so do we need to get the event thing to 160k exp again?

Unregistered
05-05-2019, 10:24 AM
so do we need to get the event thing to 160k exp again?

Don't have to. We are not getting a naae. Just get the rewards you want.

Unregistered
05-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Don't have to. We are not getting a naae. Just get the rewards you want.

thanks. did the last thing clear and it actually hit around 160k in the end :)

AgentFakku
05-05-2019, 04:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kOxk6s3.jpg

fuk rng, gave me moar blue than red

https://i.imgur.com/JKUJiH8l.jpg

shit, almost there to a full army of rainbows LOL, 14 bloom rainbows

only bubblegum rainbows are fully ampy

need to check DMM, I had shit luck w/ gacha

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 02:53 PM
Page 14 of the Naae gacha gave nothing again. I don't know why I didn't expect that.

DrunkMonkGar
05-08-2019, 02:42 AM
Page 14 of the Naae gacha gave nothing again. I don't know why I didn't expect that.

There isn't much time left for the event, but page 14 is definitely giving rewards. I wasn't paying enough attention to see if they were the right rewards, but I was getting something.

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 05:04 AM
I use the present box as storage so it wasn't completely empty. But, after finishing the gacha with the 85x pull, I had zero non-character, non-equipment items in the present box.

smr
05-08-2019, 12:09 PM
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35097410

ayyyyy

AgentFakku
05-08-2019, 08:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WT4gUpNl.jpg

shit forgot to log in Nutaku and DMM 4 da last few days LOL

game better not shut down until I reach 1,000 days and use up all dem FKG stamp giveaway

https://i.imgur.com/40qL7qtl.jpg

reprints

wut else to finish b4 FKG closes

phob
05-08-2019, 09:21 PM
wut else to finish b4 FKG closes

Spent my rainbow tickets on dups
I have 110 FGs now
another 10 FGs I can get from 2nd affections (if I run enough to get the life crystals for the flowers)
I have two rainbows to power up if I get enough manyu
Playing the FG gacha this weekend and then will call it a day here.
Already quit the other nutaku games.
Lastly I will close my nutaku account.
Go DMM :kiss:

AgentFakku
05-12-2019, 05:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TzkZ5x4l.jpg

Acacia's bloom looks gud

don't be rama rama
05-12-2019, 07:20 PM
> that shotgun barrel looks gud
>> kurt.jpg

the absolute state of the game.
why do you even Log into this dumpster fire is beyond me. the whole mongol-team can't even come up with any sort of shill-plausible excuse to keep it going. rip the band-aid.

phob
05-12-2019, 09:27 PM
> that shotgun barrel looks gud
>> kurt.jpg

the absolute state of the game.
why do you even Log into this dumpster fire is beyond me. the whole mongol-team can't even come up with any sort of shill-plausible excuse to keep it going. rip the band-aid.

To clear unfinished business:grin:

Burnt my rainbow medals and gems on gacha

Got a couple more lewds left to do

Want to level up and test drive Nightmaher because she's one Ill never get on DMM not in gacha there
When I finally build a counter at DMM it'll be with a crit focus with girls like China Root and react like Oxalis
will take much effort.....

Unregistered
05-13-2019, 05:47 AM
Want to level up and test drive Nightmaher because she's one Ill never get on DMM not in gacha there

You're mistaken on that point. She's in the gacha and exchanges like any normal character.

phob
05-13-2019, 08:25 AM
You're mistaken on that point. She's in the gacha and exchanges like any normal character.
I didn't realize that she was in the gacha
They got a new loli rainbow they put out today that has 30% Crit and 4.5 counter, Tarragon, the team is able to made now:cool:

Tomitain
05-17-2019, 12:17 PM
I've more or less moved on to the DMM version but I figured I'd log in and turn in any spare tickets I had on this end. I had four tickets to use and one of the four Knights ended up being a new 6* (Stock).

Too bad I can't transfer her over to my other account. :silly:

Myers
05-17-2019, 07:20 PM
I've more or less moved on to the DMM version but I figured I'd log in and turn in any spare tickets I had on this end. I had four tickets to use and one of the four Knights ended up being a new 6* (Stock).

Too bad I can't transfer her over to my other account. :silly:

You reminded me I still have 6* tickets on Nutaku lol. Still waiting for Sparaxis or Japanese Anemone to be added :(.

phob
05-17-2019, 07:54 PM
I spent everything I could and my girls days of fighting is done but the party has just begun:rofl:

smr
05-17-2019, 08:16 PM
https://old.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/bprgs1/we_are_the_women_behind_the_worlds_largest_adult/

Currently scanning about anything related to FKG

sniddy
05-18-2019, 04:12 AM
Seen the response there

When Nutaku started we were more involved in the live-ops and translation of Japanese games, but over time we realized that our place was more on the platform / distribution side. We made a lot of live-ops mistakes and tried to learn from them, now we're focusing on what we are strong in.

We still work with lots of Japanese companies, but we want them to handle the live-ops so that the IP holders creation stays inline with that their players want.

Pretty much means we screwed

phob
05-19-2019, 03:09 PM
Seen the response there

Pretty much means we screwed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7KYmGnj40

Unregistered
05-20-2019, 04:19 AM
> we are women
> stuff going wrong

who could've thought!

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 04:19 PM
> we are women
> stuff going wrong

who could've thought!

MGTOW, amrite?

SeanHL
05-22-2019, 06:53 AM
For those who care, the new reissued event has dialogue this time round. It didn't when the event was first released.

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 06:54 AM
MGTOW, amrite?

norpe. just happenstances of life. met much more awful women then men in my sordid life.

smr
05-22-2019, 08:19 AM
I cant decide between Nightshade and Larkspur with my ticket, they're both adorable

AgentFakku
05-26-2019, 05:16 AM
shit about to throw in da towel

https://i.imgur.com/McNmH3Kl.png

just 4 rainbows to finish
https://i.imgur.com/RS3b3xQl.png
shit Wolfberry can bloom - im done w blue n yellow

just a magic rainbow n 3 slice rainbow

AgentFakku
06-02-2019, 09:26 PM
fuk 24 1 LOL
https://i.imgur.com/zBeVafVl.png

sniddy
06-02-2019, 11:58 PM
That's not too bad, you have a 42% chance assuming you balance speeds well - so most people will get it in 1 - 3 runs

3 go down the bottom 2 through the top - and each one of them 2 have 75% chance on each gate

...If you REALLY played with speed you could get away with 2 down the bottom - giving you a 67% chance - but that's not that realistic

AgentFakku
06-16-2019, 06:49 PM
beat dat shitty map, found moar shitty maps :(

https://i.imgur.com/nFwctUal.png pink ladies is dune https://i.imgur.com/U1QjtjPl.png 3 moar rainbows https://i.imgur.com/5PcmK7vl.png fuk almost got all rainbows

mahn almost done b4 I leave da game 4 gud

smr
06-22-2019, 03:54 PM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/06/22/yt9.jpg (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/yt9)

meh

Unregistered
06-24-2019, 04:33 PM
Sun medal shop needs to be updated, I'm trying to get some more ampies and some bloom dragons without grinding. Is that too much to ask?

AgentFakku
06-26-2019, 07:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DuE1anSl.png
thought i was dun lol
https://i.imgur.com/sFZrxmEl.png
nightmaher has bloom

Unregistered
07-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Da hell I can't log in even though it has a green check next to username and password. I f the shit is right why am I not signing in!!!!! And when I keep trying now I get an error when I even try and go on the site, like what the hell? Guess I'm done with this game. Well it wasn't updating anyways but I hoped it would get updated eventually when new devs came or something....

D:

Unregistered
07-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Da hell I can't log in even though it has a green check next to username and password. I f the shit is right why am I not signing in!!!!! And when I keep trying now I get an error when I even try and go on the site, like what the hell? Guess I'm done with this game. Well it wasn't updating anyways but I hoped it would get updated eventually when new devs came or something....

D:

Its fixed now was a nutaku issue for all games not just FKG

AgentFakku
07-06-2019, 08:31 AM
wolfberry almost done LOL
https://i.imgur.com/T6zNbHsl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/rZASi5Tl.png

AgentFakku
07-10-2019, 08:26 PM
map 25 is done LOL
https://i.imgur.com/fWXdykal.png

gawd, how many maps r there

aint done em on DMM

Unregistered
07-11-2019, 01:49 AM
Main Quest has 39.

There's 49 on DMM first phase. They are on 2nd phase now

Unregistered
07-17-2019, 11:32 PM
I hope we get some new main stages soon if there are 10 whole more. I am running out of things to do.

Unregistered
07-18-2019, 08:01 AM
The odds of new stages ever being added are slightly above -1.

Myers
07-22-2019, 11:38 AM
After using the newest rainbow ticket on Oncidium (Bride) on DMM, I was reminded I had one on Nutaku too:
https://i.imgur.com/eMOuFFN.png

Not sure if she has functioning abilities on here and she'll probably stay forever at level 1, but she'll be fun to use on DMM. Most likely will have a spot on my #1 party in my signature next week :kiss:.

Tomitain
07-22-2019, 06:04 PM
If her skill damage buffs work once she's bloomed then bride Oncidium should be a solid 6* Knight (by Nutaku FKG standards). If those buffs don't work though then she's not much more than a bloomed 5* with 6* stats.

AgentFakku
07-27-2019, 01:39 PM
Wolfberry dun
https://i.imgur.com/j6I6WYgl.png
evolved Peach Bride 4 no reason LOL
https://i.imgur.com/EsYsYS4l.png
now, just need Nightmaher im dun w game

sniddy
08-04-2019, 12:39 PM
I'm surprised this is still open haven't though about this game in months, still on life support however :-(

Tomitain
08-04-2019, 06:00 PM
I used to log in every day for the daily reward and clear out the 'new' content like the temporary/permanent reissue events. Now I only log in for the daily reward just so I can see how far I get before the game's taken off of life support (up to the 109th set of rewards so far).

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 10:54 PM
You're not missing much. Last week's E-8 didn't work and there isn't any re-issue this week. You're also close to the end of daily login rewards, if I'm not mistaken.

unknown67
08-05-2019, 01:39 PM
I used to log in every day for the daily reward and clear out the 'new' content like the temporary/permanent reissue events. Now I only log in for the daily reward just so I can see how far I get before the game's taken off of life support (up to the 109th set of rewards so far).

Hate to break it to you, but that's second to last set of rewards on Nutaku. Day 1100 is the final one, then nothing. Despite numerous reports and complaints BEFORE events ended, this issue was never fixed.

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 03:30 PM
I just want the 175 flower gem gacha back 1 more time. Finally got enough through nation battles and stuff and only need 1 more 6 star to complete my team of 6 stars (and have all the 6 stars I wanted). Then I can leave this mess of a game.

Unregistered
08-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Wish there would be an english language version of the DMM one over in Japan(If I am saying that right) released like the Tasmin Asagi(sp) one. I wouldn't mind starting over either

Unregistered
09-14-2019, 04:36 PM
anyone else not getting their daily login bonuses?

sniddy
09-15-2019, 11:25 AM
At a certain point there are no more daily login bonuses they only programmed so many....and as the game is all but dead....well you get the point

unknown67
09-16-2019, 04:33 PM
It's a known bug that the last login bonus is day 1100. There is also no bonus reward on days 950, 1000, 1050, etc.

They didn't care about it when they were actively updating the game, and they certainly don't care about it now.

Unregistered
01-03-2020, 04:07 PM
Something has occurred. I think new Reprints have been added. Not that they work.

hypo
01-04-2020, 09:15 AM
Something has occurred. I think new Reprints have been added. Not that they work.

nope, they were already there, I got some missions done in there

it's just that the button pictures do not load anymore

fghk0
01-04-2020, 09:55 AM
I feel nostalgic, but I am very satisfied in DMM:silly:

If Nu is resurrected one day ~ I will still start:rofl:

unknown67
01-04-2020, 11:06 AM
I would not return to Nutaku FKG so long as it's still affiliated with NutakuPublishing/SuperHippo. It'd have to be managed by someone completely different for me to have any interest whatsoever.

Tomitain
01-04-2020, 12:29 PM
I logged in a day or so ago and noticed I'd gotten some items as part of a welcome back campaign, including a ticket that rewarded me with a random 5* Knight (a Heliotrope dupe). Barring new ownership though I'm going to stick to logging in only when I want to check on some SD animations for Knights I don't have in DMM yet.

smr
01-05-2020, 08:07 PM
the guest just wanted to find a reason to bump this thread for the new year

this game's been dead since last spring, stop pretending there'd be any kind of hope for a revival. Dont forget this is on Nutaku.

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 08:42 AM
Not sure if anyone here still plays but, I was wondering if there are any issues still yet with the second evolution of the girls not listed as able to bloom?

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 03:35 PM
Not sure if anyone here still plays but, I was wondering if there are any issues still yet with the second evolution of the girls not listed as able to bloom?

Game has been dead for more than a year, no new updates or anything, it is just in there waiting to be removed at all.

smr
03-04-2020, 11:46 PM
stop playing this version

fghk0
03-05-2020, 08:02 AM
In addition to updates ~ I think :squint:

phob
01-11-2021, 10:08 PM
Logged in one final time before flash dies.
To the waifus, I bid you all adieu.
(at least to the ones that I haven't got on DMM.)
Still think the bastard devs should have released all the girls to the players before they stopped updating it.

hypo
01-11-2021, 11:23 PM
I forgot today was THE day, I would have use my remaining gems...

Unregistered
01-12-2021, 12:32 AM
Didn't know the final day had arrived, didn't use up my gems or finish up max affection some of the girls.
Well now I'm free and sad. Wish Nutaku treated this game better.

AgentFakku
01-28-2021, 06:23 PM
RIP FKG

Nutaku aint investing in gud Jap Gacha games

they go west 4 cheap ass bootleg porn

Thx 4 da memories

diooksamuret
02-21-2022, 04:08 PM
Dating is cool. Keep updated. I'm dating a guy on the internet mn personals (https://datehookup.dating/singles-mn-minneapolis-5.htm). I doubt that we will meet soon. I am very worried: how will it be in real life, what if he won't like me, or vice versa, even though now I have only the warmest feelings for him. Is it okay to worry about it at all? And yet... Is it normal that I constantly want intimacy with him in its various forms?

wbread
02-28-2022, 02:12 AM
Hello everyone.
Appeared yesterday with a problem - not a single fight is loaded, clearing the cache did not help, updating today too. And by the way Twitter doesn't work.

smr
03-02-2022, 04:49 AM
I cant tell if you're joking or not