PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Drip
09-25-2016, 09:44 AM
do we already know what will we be able to find in the shop after reset?
If it's the same as what happened in the DMM version, then it's only a restock of the stuff we bought from it. No idea if someone who didn't buy the rainbow skillbloom yet will then be able to purchase two, or if the stock simply resets to their default values.
I wish they'd add something like dress blooms as well, and maybe also raise the purchase limits, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Myrdin
09-25-2016, 09:46 AM
dress blooms as well, and maybe also raise the purchase limits, but I doubt that's going to happen.

That does not exist even on DMM version.
The increased number on each purchase would be nice tho. Not hawing to wait half a year for restock...

nikonana
09-25-2016, 11:15 PM
Looks like I've found Sonic the Hedgehog

http://i.imgur.com/sTqvlgo.jpg

MachThreeSlug
09-25-2016, 11:30 PM
Looks like I've found Sonic the Hedgehog

http://i.imgur.com/sTqvlgo.jpg

Gotta go fast!

Mystic
09-26-2016, 01:04 AM
Sonic Helper is hip

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/26/bZWaxO0P.png

Myrdin
09-26-2016, 05:18 AM
This is Madness !
(follow up on this, you know you want to ^^)

MachThreeSlug
09-26-2016, 05:22 AM
This is Madness !
(follow up on this, you know you want to ^^)

Madness?!

THIS! IS! FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL!

Myrdin
09-27-2016, 05:59 AM
Started farming some cash/seed/exp today, and I was wondering...

Whats the most efficient unit deployment in 13-5 ?

Nitewolf
09-27-2016, 06:33 AM
If it's the same as what happened in the DMM version, then it's only a restock of the stuff we bought from it. No idea if someone who didn't buy the rainbow skillbloom yet will then be able to purchase two, or if the stock simply resets to their default values.
I wish they'd add something like dress blooms as well, and maybe also raise the purchase limits, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Given they called it a "new shop feature" in the scrollbar I'd expect it's not simply a restock (also that one's supposed to be a month away anyway iirc). Then again, Nutaku aren't exactly known for their always correct use of the English language...

A Time to Screw
09-27-2016, 06:44 AM
Given they called it a "new shop feature" in the scrollbar I'd expect it's not simply a restock...

Probably implementing an exclusive Nutaku only shop where you can spend money to buy ingame Gold, hyuck

noheart09
09-27-2016, 07:07 AM
Given they called it a "new shop feature" in the scrollbar I'd expect it's not simply a restock (also that one's supposed to be a month away anyway iirc). Then again, Nutaku aren't exactly known for their always correct use of the English language...

sorry to bother you but,do you by any chance have me(same nik in-game) in your allies' list?

Drip
09-27-2016, 07:08 AM
Probably implementing an exclusive Nutaku only shop where you can spend money to buy ingame Gold, hyuck
That would be pretty pointless, since gold is easy enough to gather anyway.
There are a lot of possibilities though, even special necklaces which increase or reduce a girls' speed by 100 are technically possible, though as far as I know, not even DMM has such a thing. But Nutaku could easily create it if they really wanted. Whether it'd be within the license to do so is another matter. They do have some freedom to do things differently, for example, the weekend gachas are different. But at the same time, they weren't allowed to make their own brides (or possibly, they were allowed to make their own brides but wanted DMM to make them, and DMM designers refused that, meaning no brides for us because Nutaku didn't want to or couldn't design its own brides. We'll never know exactly what happened there.)

noheart09
09-27-2016, 07:12 AM
quite a disappointing turn of events: using fgs to buy manyus and ampfy?! what a stupid idea imao.
i hoped for better =/

Drip
09-27-2016, 07:22 AM
quite a disappointing turn of events: using fgs to buy manyus and ampfy?! what a stupid idea imao.
i hoped for better =/
Quite expensive, but on the other hand: unlimited quantities. It's something for people with bought flowergems to consider sinking their leftovers in before they expire, though girl/jewelry capacity would probably make for a better long-term investment.
And, ofcourse, there's always people who want to instantly max out their latest Flowerknight aquisition, no matter the cost.

Wutan
09-27-2016, 07:25 AM
WOW 3 Flower Gems for 1 Lvl 100 Manyu. That's a pretty good deal... Not it's not.
Let's hope we will get our Christmas free 6* from Nutaku. That is a good deal. Not this shit...

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 07:33 AM
where is the buy item buttons?

noheart09
09-27-2016, 07:44 AM
WOW 3 Flower Gems for 1 Lvl 100 Manyu. That's a pretty good deal... Not it's not.
Let's hope we will get our Christmas free 6* from Nutaku. That is a good deal. Not this shit...

did it happen on the jpn version or is it just your idea ?

Unregistered
is anyone else experiencing severe server lag and/or not being able to sortie to the 80 stamina event map?

Unregistered00
where is the buy item buttons?

In the shop, mate. Next to "Buy Flower Gems"

noheart09
09-27-2016, 07:46 AM
Quite expensive, but on the other hand: unlimited quantities. It's something for people with bought flowergems to consider sinking their leftovers in before they expire, though girl/jewelry capacity would probably make for a better long-term investment.
And, ofcourse, there's always people who want to instantly max out their latest Flowerknight aquisition, no matter the cost.

well it may be a good deal at first but think about it: is it better to use 3 gems for a single manyulv100 or to use 3 gems on daily manyus' mission
for extra stamina,gatherings ?

Wutan
09-27-2016, 07:49 AM
did it happen on the jpn version or is it just your idea ?

it happened in the first year at Christmas in the Japanese Version. You have got a free 6* you can choose.

noheart09
09-27-2016, 07:53 AM
it happened in the first year at Christmas in the Japanese Version. You have got a free 6* you can choose.

you lighted my day ^^,now i cant wait for christmas to come <3.

Drip
09-27-2016, 08:06 AM
you lighted my day ^^,now i cant wait for christmas to come <3.
We still don't know whether Nutaku will do the same git though. But at least we have a few months to dream about it and decide between Daisy, Dogwood and Sakura should the occasion arrise (feel free to insert any other rainbow girls that strike your fancy)

IvanLedah21
09-27-2016, 08:26 AM
well it may be a good deal at first but think about it: is it better to use 3 gems for a single manyulv100 or to use 3 gems on daily manyus' mission
for extra stamina,gatherings ?

This. Spend those same 3 FGs on stamina refills + running 12-3/12-5/13 + SGs and you're likely to get at least 1 ampy AND several level 100 manyus. The "deal" is garbage (terrible investment unless you just CAN'T POSSIBLY spend the time to run those missions repeatedly with the same FGs used on stamina). I suppose it's also viable for new players who are willing to spend for an early boost, but that's still sketchy...

noheart09
09-27-2016, 08:53 AM
We still don't know whether Nutaku will do the same git though. But at least we have a few months to dream about it and decide between Daisy, Dogwood and Sakura should the occasion arrise (feel free to insert any other rainbow girls that strike your fancy)

not to mention the others that will be released in the meantime (6 if i am correct)^^,but right now i have my sight set on sakura(hope to get fritty on a special gatcha).

- - - Updated - - -

This. Spend those same 3 FGs on stamina refills + running 12-3/12-5/13 + SGs and you're likely to get at least 1 ampy AND several level 100 manyus. The "deal" is garbage (terrible investment unless you just CAN'T POSSIBLY spend the time to run those missions repeatedly with the same FGs used on stamina). I suppose it's also viable for new players who are willing to spend for an early boost, but that's still sketchy...

yeep i totaly agree with you.
and when i was talking about MY DEAL,i was referring to myself(arrogance is a sin,mb) but i am against this new shop feature and (imao) it may also ruin the game's experience for new players who dont know about the different type of gatcha and may miss good opportunites to add 5 (or even 6 stars if lucky) to their teams,wasting fgs on this.

smr
09-27-2016, 09:05 AM
dat all bronze on the second draw

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/PtYpKIe.png

forgot to add link.

Eab1990
09-27-2016, 09:06 AM
The store itself isn't a bad idea, it's just the prices are too much at the moment, and the wares are lacking. If, for example, they sold gold dragons for one FG, it would be nice to have so you didn't have to wait a week and get screwed over with endless bronze dragons instead.

and when i was talking about MY DEAL,i was referring to myself(arrogance is a sin,mb) but i am against this new shop feature and (imao) it may also ruin the game's experience for new players who dont know about the different type of gatcha and may miss good opportunites to add 5 (or even 6 stars if lucky) to their teams,wasting fgs on this.

Stupid/uninformed people shouldn't be taken into consideration, IMO. It's one thing to nickel-and-dime your customers (which is scummy but still more preferable than the bridal gacha ripoff they pulled earlier), but if people throw away their money on something that's clearly a waste, that's more of a failure on the customer's part for not doing their research.

It's like the overpriced fairies in Aigis' trading post. Nobody should be buying them, but if people didn't do the research, that's on them.

noheart09
09-27-2016, 09:22 AM
The store itself isn't a bad idea, it's just the prices are too much at the moment, and the wares are lacking. If, for example, they sold gold dragons for one FG, it would be nice to have so you didn't have to wait a week and get screwed over with endless bronze dragons instead.

Stupid/uninformed people shouldn't be taken into consideration, IMO. It's one thing to nickel-and-dime your customers (which is scummy but still more preferable than the bridal gacha ripoff they pulled earlier), but if people throw away their money on something that's clearly a waste, that's more of a failure on the customer's part for not doing their research.

It's like the overpriced fairies in Aigis' trading post. Nobody should be buying them, but if people didn't do the research, that's on them.

about the dragons i totally agree,that wouldnt be a waste at all as for the costumer's argument...well i was referring to players who are new to the game like 1 or 2 weeks,since they still dont know the basics and dont even know about info sites like this one(or are just too lazy to search).

Nitewolf
09-27-2016, 09:47 AM
sorry to bother you but,do you by any chance have me(same nik in-game) in your allies' list?

Yeah that's me, recognized your nick as well.

About the new shop feature, it is really just for people that have no other use for their money than buying FGs and/or those who are so freaking lucky they got all girls by now already somehow.

noheart09
09-27-2016, 10:06 AM
Yeah that's me, recognized your nick as well.

About the new shop feature, it is really just for people that have no other use for their money than buying FGs and/or those who are so freaking lucky they got all girls by now already somehow.

then let me say THANK YOU,your helper squad has been of great service to me(completed most stages with it ^^). i may not be very strong at the moment(still leveling up my new additions),but if you ever need a specific helper squad with particular speed,skills or strenght then let me know it =D .

yeah i imagined something like that too,but still even if i had all girls(i dont need all girls: I JUST NEED LUPINE ç_ç </3 ),i would still think of it as a waste =/

Wutan
09-27-2016, 10:57 AM

Ýeah n1 idea. It would be awesome if you can buy Gold Dragons for 1 FG. I mean its stupid that the 80 Stamina Bloom Dragon Stages can drop LVL 5 Dragons. it happened to me twice today. Its just a waste of Stamina and the majority of the People don't evolve 3* anyway. Lets make a Petition for Gold Dragon Availability in the shop.

noheart09
09-27-2016, 11:31 AM
Ýeah n1 idea. It would be awesome if you can buy Gold Dragons for 1 FG. I mean its stupid that the 80 Stamina Bloom Dragon Stages can drop LVL 5 Dragons. it happened to me twice today. Its just a waste of Stamina and the majority of the People don't evolve 3* anyway. Lets make a Petition for Gold Dragon Availability in the shop.

today i wasted 320 stamina and 0 dragons,only lv 5 and 20 ç_ç
i saw in a video(jpn version) that dragon lv100 were available in shop for crystals so we can only wait for now.

Wutan
09-27-2016, 12:16 PM
today i wasted 320 stamina and 0 dragons,only lv 5 and 20 ç_ç
i saw in a video(jpn version) that dragon lv100 were available in shop for crystals so we can only wait for now.

Yeah lets hope its not 10 FG for 1 Lvl 100 Dragon or something like that. But i think we are doomed anyway. I mean look at the Cactace Step Up Gacha, the 3* "Give Away" ( "3* Throw away") and the Shop Update form today. The signs are not in our favour...

noheart09
09-27-2016, 12:31 PM
Yeah lets hope its not 10 FG for 1 Lvl 100 Dragon or something like that. But i think we are doomed anyway. I mean look at the Cactace Step Up Gacha, the 3* "Give Away" ( "3* Throw away") and the Shop Update form today. The signs are not in our favour...

yeah,i know what you mean,but lets try to be positive.........at least a little bit

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 12:34 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/PtYpKIe.png

forgot to add link.

where do you get the website to try gacha luck

Wutan
09-27-2016, 12:44 PM
yeah,i know what you mean,but lets try to be positive.........at least a little bit

My last hope imo is Christmas xd. i hope i can choose Dianthus from a free 6* Give Away because as desperately as you want Lupine i want Dianthus... But she is a relatively new Flower Knight and i think we can only choose from Sakura, Dogwood, Daisy and maybe a few other old 6*Stars. But 6* is good enough and i am not complaining to much...

noheart09
09-27-2016, 01:03 PM
My last hope imo is Christmas xd. i hope i can choose Dianthus from a free 6* Give Away because as desperately as you want Lupine i want Dianthus... But she is a relatively new Flower Knight and i think we can only choose from Sakura, Dogwood, Daisy and maybe a few other old 6*Stars. But 6* is good enough and i am not complaining to much...

you sure about the free 6 stars being only the older ones?
who would complain about free 6 stars?! may the rng god curse him for eternity XDDDDD

Wutan
09-27-2016, 01:17 PM
you sure about the free 6 stars being only the older ones?
who would complain about free 6 stars?! may the rng god curse him for eternity XDDDDD

yeah i have read something about the 6* Give Away in another Thread and someone (can't remember who it was) pointed out that you can only choose old 6*. My only Problem with this:

I have two 6* with single target damage so i need a 6* with AOE so i can't pick Sakura. Dogwoods passive doesn't match my other Knights passive very well so i have to choose Daisy. On the other Hand that's problematic because i have to gimp my Main Squad Teams Speed because my other Squads are 150 Points slower than my current Main Squad. It's all about the Speed and the Synergy xd

Eab1990
09-27-2016, 01:29 PM
Daisy is best rainbow etc.

But if it's old ones only, I'd probably end up picking Mei, since I already have Sakura from the one guaranteed gacha.

Myrdin
09-27-2016, 02:08 PM
The free 6* has already been discussed in another thread, and it was concluded by DMM players that there was no such an event.
No free 6* giveaway in any form.
Reading all of this here, feels like wishfull thinking but ultimately its best to double check with someone who experienced the above mentioned giveaway in the DMM version of the game.

As for whats currently going on, the crap bride cash grab, even crappier 3* giveaway (lol.... 4* I could understand, but a 3 ? they must be kidding), and now the Exchange shop.... I wonder if Nutaku is sinking and eventually stop supporting their games, because if that is the case then it would be wise to stop off the cash support completely. If they drop the game one day out of the blue, it will be that more painful for those who invested a bunch of money into it.

Wutan
09-27-2016, 02:19 PM
The free 6* has already been discussed in another thread, and it was concluded by DMM players that there was no such an event.
No free 6* giveaway in any form.
Reading all of this here, feels like wishfull thinking but ultimately its best to double check with someone who experienced the above mentioned giveaway in the DMM version of the game.

As for whats currently going on, the crap bride cash grab, even crappier 3* giveaway (lol.... 4* I could understand, but a 3 ? they must be kidding), and now the Exchange shop.... I wonder if Nutaku is sinking and eventually stop supporting their games, because if that is the case then it would be wise to stop off the cash support completely. If they drop the game one day out of the blue, it will be that more painful for those who invested a bunch of money into it.

Do you have a link for that thread? I have read to the Point that someone pointed out there was a give away in the DMM Version.
Oh well sry to everyone for bringing false hope to the table. The free 6* was my last hope. Thankfully i only paid for Alpinia but this crushed my dreams. Yeah the Cactace Step Up Gacha, the 3* Give Away and this stupid Shop Update are indeed bad signs... Anyway thanks @Myrdin for enlighten us.

Eab1990
09-27-2016, 02:36 PM
I doubt FKG is dying. The Cactus gacha was a blatant ripoff, but it didn't strike me as desperate on their part (desperate on the part of bridal Cactus fans, maybe). Neither does this shop.

Astra code is just a stupid decision, but are you guys forgetting they gave away a rainbow skillbloom and Chocolate Cosmos prior to this? Again, doesn't strike me as ded game.

I'd be more concerned with how much further they intend to milk whales, rather than the prospect of them dropping support on this game entirely. There are Nutaku games far more deder than this.

noheart09
09-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Do you have a link for that thread? I have read to the Point that someone pointed out there was a give away in the DMM Version.
Oh well sry to everyone for bringing false hope to the table. The free 6* was my last hope. Thankfully i only paid for Alpinia but this crushed my dreams. Yeah the Cactace Step Up Gacha, the 3* Give Away and this stupid Shop Update are indeed bad signs... Anyway thanks @Myrdin for enlighten us.

too bad,but np,ALWAYS BE POSITIVE and lady luck shall smile upon us =D

A Time to Screw
09-27-2016, 06:00 PM
Oh look, an absolutely terrible Nutaku Exclusive shop.
What a surprise. :rolleyes:

You can tell by the pricing that they really don't play their own games to know what's worth what.

Nitewolf
09-28-2016, 04:40 AM
I doubt FKG is dying. The Cactus gacha was a blatant ripoff, but it didn't strike me as desperate on their part (desperate on the part of bridal Cactus fans, maybe). Neither does this shop.

Astra code is just a stupid decision, but are you guys forgetting they gave away a rainbow skillbloom and Chocolate Cosmos prior to this? Again, doesn't strike me as ded game.

I'd be more concerned with how much further they intend to milk whales, rather than the prospect of them dropping support on this game entirely. There are Nutaku games far more deder than this.

Also remember the free 5* ticket everyone just received for the stamina bug that lies back a while ago. There was no growing pressure from the player base to come up with it (at least none I'm aware of) and still they did. Free 5 FG for their mess-up with the event maps not spawning for some people.

All that implies to me that Nutaku might not be most familiar with their game(s) and have some overpriced specials, but still care about keeping their players happy rather that they think FKG is dying and they try to milk every last cent out of it before dropping it within a short term.

@noheart: You're welcome and thanks for the offer.

noheart09
09-28-2016, 05:25 AM
Also remember the free 5* ticket everyone just received for the stamina bug that lies back a while ago. There was no growing pressure from the player base to come up with it (at least none I'm aware of) and still they did. Free 5 FG for their mess-up with the event maps not spawning for some people.

All that implies to me that Nutaku might not be most familiar with their game(s) and have some overpriced specials, but still care about keeping their players happy rather that they think FKG is dying and they try to milk every last cent out of it before dropping it within a short term.

@noheart: You're welcome and thanks for the offer.

^^ np it is my pleasure

Unregistered
09-28-2016, 06:29 AM
Hi guys, can i know which 5 star girl is worth to use your gold skillbloom at?

Eab1990
09-28-2016, 07:27 AM
Hi guys, can i know which 5 star girl is worth to use your gold skillbloom at?

For starters, if you already have a gold dupe at skill level 2+, it might be worth it to use it on them.

Otherwise, I'd focus on the ones that have multi-target attacks, and characters with low %age proc rates (20%). So, NOT Cymbidium, since she already has the 2x skill boost passive.

So that leaves girls like Chocolate Cosmos, Convallaria, Camellia, etc.

Pick your favorite out of those.

sniddy
09-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Random voice saying, go spend thoese 5 FGs

...again nets me a rainbow...now also have black baccara to go with dogwood

2 out of 3 times the random urge to do a 5 gem spin has netted me a rainbow

noheart09
09-28-2016, 10:08 AM

well,happy to see someone is very lucky =D
LUPINEEEEEE MY LOVE ! ONE DAY I SHALL GET YOU!!!!!!!

Wutan
09-28-2016, 10:09 AM

i also have this Feeling sometimes. Got 3 times some 3* Shit.
Its quite interesting that for some People this method is the Doorway to Heaven. Others like me are true Believers of the Normal Gacha 4 * Trick xd.

Distortedrealms
09-28-2016, 04:52 PM
I got Flowering Peach with a single, and quite a few 5*. I actually prefer single pulls.

MachThreeSlug
09-29-2016, 12:38 AM
One of the tips that showed up underneath the game said: "Tip: Blame Nameless"

I have no idea who they are but I found that to be quite amusing. XD

Meister
09-29-2016, 01:11 AM
The only luck I got from the single pull was in the 1st limited gacha where the showcased girl were camellia and lilac, did 2 pulls and got them both. After that it went downhill for me :D

My gut tells me to pull a single but it ends up betraying me :D

MachThreeSlug
09-29-2016, 02:47 AM
Looks like there's gonna be some maintenance for a new special gatcha at 11am UTC.

Unregistered
09-30-2016, 07:42 AM
Ah, purple dragon day.

May the purple dragon king smile upon all those who need to upgrade mages.

Got up this morning and was happy to find 5 big dragons.
only 6 more to go. lol

moarsi
10-01-2016, 05:57 AM
So I really wanted Dahlia this event, thought her artwork was gorgeous. But I was out of FG :( So I scrounged some up by doing some old missions and maxing 2* affections, and did a single roll and voila: 1998
Bless the RNG Gods :D

Nitewolf
10-01-2016, 06:51 AM
So I really wanted Dahlia this event, thought her artwork was gorgeous. But I was out of FG :( So I scrounged some up by doing some old missions and maxing 2* affections, and did a single roll and voila: 1998

That explains why I'm never getting good draws, folks like you use up all the luck available :/

Congratz though ;)

noheart09
10-01-2016, 08:08 AM
That explains why I'm never getting good draws, folks like you use up all the luck available :/

Congratz though ;)

to be fair,i had that same very luck for daliha too ^^

Myrdin
10-01-2016, 08:13 AM
to be fair,i had that same very luck for daliha too ^^

Nah, thats just RnG. Good for you guys !..... Wait.... or is it just....RnG ?....
T____T Hmmm...
Meh, call the Exterminatus !

noheart09
10-01-2016, 08:24 AM
Nah, thats just RnG. Good for you guys !..... Wait.... or is it just....RnG ?....
T____T Hmmm...
Meh, call the Exterminatus !

:O i never liked the inquisition methods,too flashy and fast for me.(even if i love tau),i would always use basilisk on the surface to wipe out anything insight and clean what remains with some hellhound ^^

Myrdin
10-01-2016, 08:45 AM
:O i never liked the inquisition methods,too flashy and fast for me.(even if i love tau),i would always use basilisk on the surface to wipe out anything insight and clean what remains with some hellhound ^^

Good to hear that you already experienced the glory and wisdom of the Greater Good ! Tau´Va brother !
Assuming you use the above mentioned vehicles I assume you have at least few hundred points worth of Imperial Guard ? (as gue´vessa allied detachment maybe ?)
But still there is something primal in turning a planet into cinders (DoW II Exterminatus cinematic. Hard to not like :D )

noheart09
10-01-2016, 09:27 AM
Good to hear that you already experienced the glory and wisdom of the Greater Good ! Tau´Va brother !
Assuming you use the above mentioned vehicles I assume you have at least few hundred points worth of Imperial Guard ? (as gue´vessa allied detachment maybe ?)
But still there is something primal in turning a planet into cinders (DoW II Exterminatus cinematic. Hard to not like :D )

yeep,i liked that cinematic(poor eldars =/ ) nah i didnt like dow2 very much =/ ,i played the board game a little(got lot of guides too) and loved the 1 and expansions <3 and currently waitinfor 3 to roll out ^^

Drip
10-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Shtop thempting meeeeee!
Now you made me wast 10 FGs and draw Ipomoea and Astra Galus (as if we couldn't get her for free anyway >.< )

Wutan
10-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Shtop thempting meeeeee!
Now you made me wast 10 FGs and draw Ipomoea and Astra Galus (as if we couldn't get her for free anyway >.< )

i am not doing Single pulls anymore. Wasted 10 Flower gems yesterday cause i also wanted Dahlia. Got two 3*. One was that stupid Astra Galus...

You are not alone mate;D

moarsi
10-01-2016, 01:40 PM
i am not doing Single pulls anymore. Wasted 10 Flower gems yesterday cause i also wanted Dahlia. Got two 3*. One was that stupid Astra Galus...

You are not alone mate;D

To be fair I wasted 100 Gems trying to get Queen of the Night or Japanese Iris and only got 1 5* (Camellia) out of it

noheart09
10-01-2016, 03:46 PM

You are not alone mate;D

now you make me feel sad for my luck =/

Wutan
10-01-2016, 04:01 PM
now you make me feel sad for my luck =/

It's all right friend. Single Pulls just aren't my Way to the Gacha Heaven. That's all.
i am considering using my last Flower Gems for the Red Manyu Daily anyway cause Dianthus, Waterlily and Calla need some serious Training:D

noheart09
10-01-2016, 05:22 PM
It's all right friend. Single Pulls just aren't my Way to the Gacha Heaven. That's all.
i am considering using my last Flower Gems for the Red Manyu Daily anyway cause Dianthus, Waterlily and Calla need some serious Training:D

same boat then ;)

Wutan
10-02-2016, 10:04 AM
Recently a Boardmember (unfortunately can't remember who) posted a List about the Upcoming Events. Which Type of Events (Medal Event, Raidboss Event...) etc.

Could somebody post that list or a similar one again pls? Would be n1 if we make a Thread about Events with a Sticky.

moarsi
10-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Recently a Boardmember (unfortunately can't remember who) posted a List about the Upcoming Events. Which Type of Events (Medal Event, Raidboss Event...) etc.

Could somebody post that list or a similar one again pls? Would be n1 if we make a Thread about Events with a Sticky.

Well, I'm not sure what that other person used, but I use this one. (http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%9B%B3%E9%91%91) Click that third plus sign to bring up list of events (in my google translate, it reads as "Add another event character list".)

Wutan
10-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Well, I'm not sure what that other person used, but I use this one. (http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%9B%B3%E9%91%91) Click that third plus sign to bring up list of events (in my google translate, it reads as "Add another event character list".)

N1. Thank you very much moarsi.

Wow i think the 6* from the Dipladenia Event is really good. Isn't she S-Tier or something?

moarsi
10-02-2016, 12:33 PM
N1. Thank you very much moarsi.

Wow i think the 6* from the Dipladenia Event is really good. Isn't she S-Tier or something?

I have no idea about the tiers tbh. I'm just happy getting any 6 star at all. The only time I'll start worrying about tiers is when I have more than 20 rainbows(like that's ever going to happen:rolleyes:)

nazrin992
10-03-2016, 12:23 AM
I have no idea about the tiers tbh. I'm just happy getting any 6 star at all. The only time I'll start worrying about tiers is when I have more than 20 rainbows(like that's ever going to happen:rolleyes:)
It will be a dream for non-whales.

Impossible dream, if not slim, that is.

smr
10-03-2016, 02:16 AM

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Events

noheart09
10-03-2016, 09:53 AM
2015 dat luck

Wutan
10-03-2016, 10:00 AM
2015 dat luck

GZ

Happened to me in the early stages of the game.
I barely noticed how rare it is.

smr
10-03-2016, 10:02 AM
5 flower gems received from Tutorial compensation, whatever that is

nazrin992
10-03-2016, 10:11 AM
5 flower gems received from Tutorial compensation, whatever that is
If you just started the game, those gems is actually reward for finishing the tutorial.

Eab1990
10-03-2016, 10:21 AM
No, the tutorial was actually broken recently. Everyone got 5 FGs for compensation.

nazrin992
10-03-2016, 11:00 AM
No, the tutorial was actually broken recently. Everyone got 5 FGs for compensation.

Very nice. Got more gems to save for event girls. Here I come, Duel saber Pinkie-chan! I'm sure you will be interested in her as well, Eab1990

smr
10-04-2016, 07:16 AM
http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/event/mainBanner13.png

hopefully Nerine becomes a choice for the next special ticket gacha, she's one of the best 6 star knights so far (has bloomed form).

Wutan
10-04-2016, 07:28 AM
http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/event/mainBanner13.png

hopefully Nerine becomes a choice for the next special ticket gacha, she's one of the best 6 star knights so far (has bloomed form).

Yeah Nerine is great. I want her as well. Btw do you guys recived your Calla? There is nothing in my Present Box...

Drynix
10-04-2016, 07:37 AM
Did a 11 pull hoping for Nerine, got a weakspot for blue haired girls.

Not Nerina, but I ain't complaining. My first 6* ever ^^

Really nice suprise!

Myrdin
10-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Congratz ! She is one of my most favored girls so far.

I decided to stop wasting gems on single pulls. I know some people are lucky with them, heck my first 6* was from a single draw (and the only one I managed to draw...) but since then them pulls were less amazing.
Will be saving my gems to get around 100 and see what is there to get..... haaaah.... I really want Dogwood, doesnt matter if she was offered as a ticket girl. *sighs

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 08:29 AM
Yeah Nerine is great. I want her as well. Btw do you guys recived your Calla? There is nothing in my Present Box...

Nope.
Nothing in my inbox either :(

MachThreeSlug
10-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Nope.
Nothing in my inbox either :(

Keep checking. I got her about 10 minutes ago.

Mattress
10-04-2016, 09:39 AM
https://s16.postimg.org/8tc8qtvtt/Screenshot_2016_10_04_16_35_28.png (https://postimg.org/image/8tc8qtvtt/)

Never 6* but at least two new 5*:rolleyes:

noheart09
10-04-2016, 09:46 AM
https://s16.postimg.org/8tc8qtvtt/Screenshot_2016_10_04_16_35_28.png (https://postimg.org/image/8tc8qtvtt/)

Never 6* but at least two new 5*:rolleyes:

just got setaria and nerine with 400 nutaku gold,but right now i wanna ask again ARE WE REALLY SURE THE 100/300 NUTAKU GOLD PULL IS RANDOM(you can get 3,4,5,6,stars)? because(kk someone can have luck) but like this is just a crime(i just want my lupine not a goddman 6stars ç_ç ,this must be a test for me from the rng god....so cruel)

Myrdin
10-04-2016, 09:56 AM
You got two amazing girls (one of which is the newly introduced 6*) from two 400 Ngold pulls.... and complain ?
Haaaaaah how I wanna smack you right now T____T Divine Punishment for you Hmpf ! :D

Now for Dipladenia - kinda disappointed about the voice over for this girl. It does not suit her looks and personality that has been displayed in the Event "cutscenes". More cheerful, active voice would suit her better as far as my tastes are considered (not just taste, but personally I really think the voice over is not fitting to the art design that girl has). :(

Wutan
10-04-2016, 09:56 AM
just got setaria and nerine with 400 nutaku gold,but right now i wanna ask again ARE WE REALLY SURE THE 100/300 NUTAKU GOLD PULL IS RANDOM(you can get 3,4,5,6,stars)? because(kk someone can have luck) but like this is just a crime(i just want my lupine not a goddman 6stars ç_ç ,this must be a test for me from the rng god....so cruel)

GZ Buddy. Someday Nerine you will be mine too... exactly after the next Special Gacha oo

soranokira
10-04-2016, 10:58 AM
since I failed to find an active salt-inducing thread for 5* rolls...
decided to do a random 50 gem roll since the spotlight girls looked nice and I had 143 gems.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c56a613e2f88458caed0537bee5cb8fd.png

Myrdin
10-04-2016, 11:11 AM
WOW... just wow, only 3 3* ? and actual 4 5* ?

Congratz, man, that some srsly solid luck right there even without that 6.
This is how your gems/Ngold pulls should look like. Those 3* should have their drop rate reduced in comparison to the other tier girls

Heck I would like to do a pull seeing all this, but kinda scared to waste the gems. Sigh >__>

Wutan
10-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Well i think Japanese Iris likes me cause i did 2 pulls with 400 Nutaku Gold for the New Gacha and got her again... it's not a Rainbow but i love her anyway :D

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 06:17 PM
why is a maxed out calla 5 star, weaker then a snowflake maxed out which is just 4 star

interms of item slot and skill level, both are attainable easily yet such big disparity

Drip
10-04-2016, 06:29 PM
why is a maxed out calla 5 star, weaker then a snowflake maxed out which is just 4 star

interms of item slot and skill level, both are attainable easily yet such big disparity
-Calla has better and more abilities
-Calla is a guaranteed aquisition during the event, while I got my first (and so far only) Snowflake pull only last month

So generally speaking, 5-star event girls aren't quite as good as the 5-star gacha girls, but slightly better than 4-star girls, either because of their stats or because of their abilities.
(the first couple of event girls are exceptions to this rule)

Eab1990
10-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Pretty sure Calla holds the distinction of being one of, if not the weakest event golds, so it's mostly just her stats being plain bad.

Anyway, was hoping for Justicia, but a 300 gold roll threw a shiny new Oxalis at me instead. I can deal.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/232987181726040074/unknown.png

nazrin992
10-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Out of curiosity, which FKG Events banner do you guys prefer to see? I like Japanese one since it looks more vibrant than Nutaku version.

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Events

http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E5%9B%B3%E9%91%91 (clink on third JP line to expand and see the banners).

Seraphim
10-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Dipladenia is somewhat like a stylised Asuna..even the armour o_o WOO that's pretty cool ;D

pfft she is sick of Kirito and is here for some Knight-Commander D :cool:

smr
10-04-2016, 09:57 PM
Out of curiosity, which FKG Events banner do you guys prefer to see? I like Japanese one since it looks more vibrant than Nutaku version.

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Events

http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E5%9B%B3%E9%91%91 (clink on third JP line to expand and see the banners).

thats because its hard to photoshop english subtitles when they dont have the source image of a banner without the japanese text.

ZeroZet
10-05-2016, 02:06 AM
Dipladenia is somewhat like a stylised Asuna..even the armour o_o WOO that's pretty cool ;DHIGHLY stylized. That art style is... ehhh... will take quite some time to settle with.)

renchon
10-05-2016, 04:37 AM
it's me or the event mobs is lot stronger than before ?

i'm pretty sure i can spam Canna's event with ease but not this one :( (with lv 51 boss i'm only do half the boss total hp)

Largepotato
10-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Any boss that hits the whole team with its special is nasty.

Wutan
10-05-2016, 11:14 AM

Well today is a good day :D

noheart09
10-05-2016, 11:45 AM

Well today is a good day :D

everyone needs a good day

Wutan
10-05-2016, 11:50 AM
everyone needs a good day

Yeah every FKG Player should get a 6* Today. That way everyone would have a really great day ;)

renchon
10-06-2016, 02:09 AM
there is no another way :(

edited : give him a medals !!

Myrdin
10-06-2016, 03:28 AM
why waster FGem on restoring raid points.... wait an hour and you get em back. Plus its just the second day of the event, so there really is no need to hurry that much.

smr
10-06-2016, 05:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/u5b9ab4.png

Dogwood doesnt really have good abilities, but a guaranteed 6 star though

noheart09
10-06-2016, 06:18 AM
Yeah every FKG Player should get a 6* Today. That way everyone would have a really great day ;)

well that wouldnt make it a happy day at all.....that would make it a wonderfull day for everyone :P

Zenithale
10-06-2016, 06:23 AM
(I am again amazed by a 1h-long maintenance just for a Gatcha...)

Eab1990
10-06-2016, 06:25 AM
Hopefully they fix the constantly-refreshing marquee.

More importantly though, Halloween event is confirmed next. That's great news, though that means I should start expanding my equipment inventory.

Drip
10-06-2016, 06:57 AM

Seeing how Lycocoryne already deals very respectable damage on her ability once she gets to her 30% buff (the buff keeps stacking throughout a map, even when it's another squad where you use the solar blast), Dogwood is actually pretty awesome with her slightly higher ATK and maximum 42% buff. These two aren't units against raidbosses though (you can't use solar blasts against raidbosses), but they're pretty good for clearing maps and farming.

Wutan
10-06-2016, 07:15 AM

Well every 6* is viable and a great Help. But some 6* are stronger than others in my opinion.

In a specific Team Dogwood is great but i am not participating in this on. I wait for Nerine...

But on the other Hand Dogwood looks so good...

smr
10-06-2016, 07:22 AM
Yulan, 2nd Iris, Cherry Sage from the newest Gacha, still no Chocolate Cosmos heh

Drip
10-06-2016, 07:43 AM
Yulan, 2nd Iris, Cherry Sage from the newest Gacha, still no Chocolate Cosmos heh
And I just got my third Chocolate from the 4*-5* part. Still waiting for an Orchid dupe here, I want to give her her earrings..

By the way, after the last part, there are 10 bonus draws available. First one costs 300 NGold, second till last costs 500. The prizes are:
-Rainbow Skill Bloom (who said rainbow skillblooms don't exist?)
-Rainbow Dress Bloom
-Ampies
-Magic type lvl 100 Manyus
Each draw gives a random 4 prizes. But, the chance for Rainbow Blooms seems very, very low. Probably 0.5% like all rainbow stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, forgot, there's also purple lvl 100 dragons with the prizes, in case you're short on those, they seem VERY common xD

Myrdin
10-06-2016, 07:51 AM
Noooo why you do this to me Nutaku !
God damnit
I want Dogwood, I really do, but not like this.... not the stupid STEP UP GACHA ! Grrr..

IvanLedah21
10-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Hm... so Dogwood now huh? Speed is nice, stats are obvious (6*) but abilities... so often I auto-run and therefore never use Solar Blast so that ruins it for me. She'd be more raw stats with high speed to match and a scene for me. Meh, not worth it (OMG did I, a whale who has indulged in every guaranteed 6* since starting, just say that??? LOL).

If it was the 10+1 I might go for it just because there's better value there but... it's not.

fghk0
10-06-2016, 08:14 AM
God damnit
I want Dogwood, I really do, but not like this.... not the stupid STEP UP GACHA ! Grrr..

This is what you dream of 6 * .... but ... ... even in this way there! For Dogwood fans must feel sad ...! Wait for the next guarantee 6 * it!

There will be a chance! :) :) :)

noheart09
10-06-2016, 08:18 AM
God damnit

fate is cruel my friend,there are no dreams,no honor remains,the arrow has left the bow of the rng god(pls someone catch up on this line).
forgive my curiosity,but what will you do,if i may ask?

fghk0
10-06-2016, 08:18 AM
(I am again amazed by a 1h-long maintenance just for a Gatcha...)

This will enable us to work harder to make money!

ha ha :o :o :o

Distortedrealms
10-06-2016, 08:35 AM
Was hesitant to do the Dogwood pull, even though she is the girl I want most in 6*, so I took the plunge due to it being payday and so: 4-5* step, got gold Camillia who I didn't have, 5* Guarantee step, got Lupine who I also didn't have, on top of dogwood that is 3 new girls :D was worried about dupes but turned out to be a good day.

Wutan
10-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Hm... so Dogwood now huh? Speed is nice, stats are obvious (6*) but abilities... so often I auto-run and therefore never use Solar Blast so that ruins it for me. She'd be more raw stats with high speed to match and a scene for me. Meh, not worth it (OMG did I, a whale who has indulged in every guaranteed 6* since starting, just say that??? LOL).

If it was the 10+1 I might go for it just because there's better value there but... it's not.

Well i would like to call me a "Semi-Whale" do not participate this time either. There is always the possibility to turn back to the good side of the Force Ivan :o

Myrdin
10-06-2016, 08:49 AM
fate is cruel my friend,there are no dreams,no honor remains,the arrow has left the bow of the rng god(pls someone catch up on this line).
forgive my curiosity,but what will you do,if i may ask?

Facing these unthinkable horrors as they are, yet again I must be an army of my own. I will not falter, I will not quake. My will is that of Iron, my resolution unbreakable. In the name of the Emperor, I shall persevere, as I always have brother. All hope is not yet lost, for glory comes to those who wait patiently. The Emperor protects !
As in: Not gonna go for this. Taking a step up Gacha would be breaking my own rules, even if its for Dogwood, thats something I am not willing to do. Will wait and see, maybe she pops up in another ticket gacha, or maybe luck will favor me and I actually pull her one day.
(Yes I am a Tau player, but the "Emperor way" of talking is always fun :D )

sharkboyxs
10-06-2016, 08:58 AM
wtf another maintenance guys

Eab1990
10-06-2016, 08:59 AM
Rainbow Dressblooms in the step-up gacha are apparently bugged/not working 100% as they should be.

fate
10-06-2016, 09:01 AM
I can do this all day
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/06/jbmoQJkI5.jpg

Drip
10-06-2016, 09:03 AM
Rainbow Dressblooms in the step-up gacha are apparently bugged/not working 100% as they should be.
Noooooooo! Would that explain why I didn't get a single one of them? >.<

fate
10-06-2016, 09:10 AM

Damn I wasted like $30 to find one

Yoshire
10-06-2016, 09:11 AM
I can do this all day
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/06/jbmoQJkI5.jpg

almost as enjoyable as actually playing FKG lol

sharkboyxs
10-06-2016, 09:17 AM
but i mean cmon why a maintenance again?! whats wrong?! and i was in the middle of event 80 stam. subjugation that time!!!

- - - Updated - - -

almost as enjoyable as actually playing FKG lol

and nazuna is already mad lol mustve been tough for her being fondled 99999 times.

MachThreeSlug
10-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Well then. With this sudden maintenance I guess I could just watch random youtube videos to pass the time. Either that or sleep. I should probably go with the latter because it's past midnight here but on the other hand I don't have to work tomorrow. Decisions, decisions...

noheart09
10-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Facing these unthinkable horrors as they are, yet again I must be an army of my own. I will not falter, I will not quake. My will is that of Iron, my resolution unbreakable. In the name of the Emperor, I shall persevere, as I always have brother. All hope is not yet lost, for glory comes to those who wait patiently. The Emperor protects !
As in: Not gonna go for this. Taking a step up Gacha would be breaking my own rules, even if its for Dogwood, thats something I am not willing to do. Will wait and see, maybe she pops up in another ticket gacha, or maybe luck will favor me and I actually pull her one day.
(Yes I am a Tau player, but the "Emperor way" of talking is always fun :D )

and we shall know no fear brother.
ultramar should be my homeland ç_ç
yeah i understand what you mean and i bid you good luck so that day will come as soon as possible ^^

Yoshire
10-06-2016, 09:39 AM
nazuna knew the risk when she signed up lol

Dipladenia has a similar weapon to Nymphaea, I only just noticed, a umbrella styled weapon I quite like that.

Wutan
10-06-2016, 09:42 AM

Free Rainbow Dressblooms for everyone!!!

fate
10-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Free Rainbow Dressblooms for everyone!!!

wait what really?

Myrdin
10-06-2016, 09:45 AM
Wait so the first step (100G) is a Dressbloom ?
That might actually be worth going for, since Rainbow are super rare, and there is very slim chance of pulling the same.

Wutan
10-06-2016, 09:55 AM
wait what really?

No friend. I would want that for Compensation but i doubt it will happen.

We have got 5 Flower Gems for Compensation. We get the best Rewards if Nutaku srews something up :p

moarsi
10-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Dude I have been having the most ridiculous luck with single pulls recently. Last time I wanted Dahlia and got her. This time: 2034

Meister
10-06-2016, 10:21 AM
5 flower gem compensation, they are getting generous :D

Eab1990
10-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Apparently newbie logins are live too, though untranslated/incomplete since they're not SUPPOSED to be live yet.

The login bonuses should be retroactive for us, but they'll give us a few FGs and a guaranteed 5* *coughGerberacough* ticket at the end.

noheart09
10-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Apparently newbie logins are live too, though untranslated/incomplete since they're not SUPPOSED to be live yet.

The login bonuses should be retroactive for us, but they'll give us a few FGs and a guaranteed 5* *coughGerberacough* ticket at the end.

you mean that we will get an other free 5stars ticket?

Myrdin
10-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Seems like Nutaku is slightly more considerate this time. 5x Flower Gems compensation for the unscheduled emergency Maintenance - pleasant surprise. If they were proactive in their behavior like this more often, the amount of heat they generate amongst the player base would be highly reduced.

Soltrec
10-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Free 5 gems. Yay! Can't complain.

fate
10-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Will nazuna ever be a flower knight ? I want to do more than fondle her boobs

IvanLedah21
10-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Will nazuna ever be a flower knight ? I want to do more than fondle her boobs

That question came up a few months back, there's apparently an event for her down the road (the question came up when it was discovered that Nazuna was behind the voting ticket stealing in a certain event). How far down the road, IDK.

Yoshire
10-06-2016, 03:23 PM
That question came up a few months back, there's apparently an event for her down the road (the question came up when it was discovered that Nazuna was behind the voting ticket stealing in a certain event). How far down the road, IDK.

I wonder what type nazuna would be ?
whenever her event shows up I'm sure her adoring fans will no life the event sacrificing many flower gems to grab her.

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 03:41 PM
I wonder what type nazuna would be ?
whenever her event shows up I'm sure her adoring fans will no life the event sacrificing many flower gems to grab her.

Well, with all the groping she's suffered she should be a hit type from slapping all our hands away.

smr
10-06-2016, 03:43 PM
I noticed how the new flower knight preview tab that shows a knight's SD form and voices was present when the gacha tab was bugged earlier, but it was untranslated and not working properly

Yoshire
10-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Well, with all the groping she's suffered she should be a hit type from slapping all our hands away.

maybe a magic type nazuna with a healing ability.
I do like the idea of her being a hit type too though
maybe in her hentai scene she gets revenge O.o

Seraphim
10-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Still think they should give us a Rainbow Nazuna :3 oh and for all 5*/6* girls, the second bloom form (not the first bloom) to automaticly have suitable wings in the art 8)

sharkboyxs
10-06-2016, 11:00 PM
there isnt even a Nazuna Gold in the Japan ver. which is way older than this one and youre expecting a nazuna here lol

Seraphim
10-06-2016, 11:10 PM
Aye, I just mean when they do finally introduce her, she needs to be rainbow since she is so epic and the fanbase is massive and..well yeah :P cuz I say thusly! Wonder what Nazzies combat ability could be..would have to look hilarious :p maybe nyan cat themed rainbow trailing coins fired en-masse.

Yoshire
10-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Aye, I just mean when they do finally introduce her, she needs to be rainbow since she is so epic and the fanbase is massive and..well yeah :P cuz I say thusly!

I second this.
or else the pitchforks and torches will be unleashed
Nazuna needs to be rainbow, she's our first heroine as the old saying goes. first girl is best girl.

fate
10-07-2016, 12:15 AM
Sometime I just want the sever to crash so that I can count how many time have i fondled her breasts

nazrin992
10-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Setaria really likes me. Here I got her again.

Unlock equipment slots again.

Yoshire
10-07-2016, 11:17 AM
catgirl or kitsune ?

A Time to Screw
10-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Nazuna needs to be rainbow, she's our first heroine as the old saying goes. first girl is best girl.

They'll make her Iron tier for the lulz.

https://s6.postimg.org/92kt8vc3l/nazu2.png

Unregistered
10-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Nazuna isn't even a flower knight, despite being named after a plant and having the cutest flower meaning in the game. You need the blessing of the worldflower for that and looks like she just isn't suited for it.

She can still outrun genuine knights (note that flower knights prefer not to ride to battle because they can already run as fast as a horse), move faster than the eye can see, and build an entire whale airship from blueprints she found scattered over the countryside. Definitely not a woman to be trifled with.

sniddy
10-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Nazuna - the 1st and only 1* knight

Yoshire
10-07-2016, 03:30 PM
They'll make her Iron tier for the lulz.

https://s6.postimg.org/92kt8vc3l/nazu2.png

people are going to think that picture is real LOL, which the mods should allow to be used as a spoof wiki page for her till she becomes a actual unit.
but yeah nazuna should be so OP that she gets her own tier.

nazrin992
10-07-2016, 06:50 PM
catgirl or kitsune ?

Cat. Setaria is the resident catgirl. The kitsune in the game is Red Spider Lily/Higanbana and she will appear soon.

I do wonder when will FKG make a knight based on Catnip. That will be interesting lol

Unregistered
10-07-2016, 08:58 PM
people are going to think that picture is real
Which would be good, because it is real.

She isn't playable, but she can be placed in the garden. These are her stats when viewed there.

fate
10-08-2016, 12:27 AM
Anyone know if Onicidium(bride ver) will be in step up gacha or not?

fghk0
10-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Did anyone notice?

Manyu boxes from the original four becomes five

Raine
10-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Did anyone notice?

Manyu boxes from the original four becomes five

Yep. I did 5 runs in Advanced for the past hour and always got a fifth chest (often the fancy one) each run. Really nice.

Seraphim
10-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Yep. I did 5 runs in Advanced for the past hour and always got a fifth chest (often the fancy one) each run. Really nice.

So does this mean day of the week manyu runs prioritise 2-1 runs?

fate
10-08-2016, 11:36 PM
So does this mean day of the week manyu runs prioritise 2-1 runs?
Yes, if you only need manyu
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/09/WYKUICj.png

A Time to Screw
10-09-2016, 05:50 AM
people are going to think that picture is real LOL,

Well, technically it's real.

https://s6.postimg.org/hzwsy46pt/727_3.gif
https://s6.postimg.org/3uqzwaxoh/727_5.gif

Wutan
10-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Does somebody know if Nutaku Gold expire at some Point?

I hoard 5000 Nutaku Gold until January so i have to know it...

Ancarius
10-09-2016, 10:30 AM
The FG'S you buy with Gold expire, not the Gold itself, since that is a Nutaku universal currency.
On the "Buy Flower Gems" Part in the shop there is the Note that Gems bought with Gold will expire after 180 of purchase.

Wutan
10-09-2016, 11:18 AM
The FG'S you buy with Gold expire, not the Gold itself, since that is a Nutaku universal currency.
On the "Buy Flower Gems" Part in the shop there is the Note that Gems bought with Gold will expire after 180 of purchase.

All right. Thank you. I will store that Gold until Maple's Special Gacha comes up.

smr
10-10-2016, 02:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HjcrHyf.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nazrin992
10-10-2016, 02:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HjcrHyf.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

smr, why don't you make an actual account?

Yoshire
10-10-2016, 06:10 AM
anyone have any theories about RNG pulls for the gatchas ?
people in discord was talking about it, thought it might be an interesting topic.

:D :D :D

Drip
10-10-2016, 06:17 AM
anyone have any theories about RNG pulls for the gatchas ?
people in discord was talking about it, thought it might be an interesting topic.

:D :D :D
There are theories about pulling a 4* or pulling three 3* in a row from the regular gacha would increase your chances at a 5* or 6* from the premium gacha. But, nobody knows for sure. t's possible one of the DMM developers built in such code, but it's at least as probable that it's just superstition.
I always get the idea that using bought FGs yields better results from the gachas than using the FGs aquired in-game. Really simple for any developer to implement, it would only take 4 lines of code or so, but, it's again at least as probable that my gut-feeling is just due to RNG.

Wutan
10-10-2016, 07:10 AM
There are theories about pulling a 4* or pulling three 3* in a row from the regular gacha would increase your chances at a 5* or 6* from the premium gacha. But, nobody knows for sure. t's possible one of the DMM developers built in such code, but it's at least as probable that it's just superstition.
I always get the idea that using bought FGs yields better results from the gachas than using the FGs aquired in-game. Really simple for any developer to implement, it would only take 4 lines of code or so, but, it's again at least as probable that my gut-feeling is just due to RNG.

Wait does the 4* or pulling three 3* in a row theory only apply for premium gacha? Cause i used this Method for Limited Gacha and have got Flowering Peach instead of Dianthus...

i don't know about the bought FGs theory cause i have bought 50 FG and have got a Dupe 5* and that's it.

I think if you wait a considerable amount of time and hoard FG like crazy (lets say 150 FG) and participate in the Gacha your results are better. I think it's time based. If you wait long enough you will get better results. Corintis pull a few days ago somewhat prove this theory for me^^

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1290-share-6-girls.html (Page 12, Post 111)

Maybe it's a Combination of all methods?

Raine
10-10-2016, 11:32 AM
I also have to wonder. 2 days ago, I got a 4* while doing a normal gacha pull, went for a single pull in limited gacha right after (was hoping for Justicia as I don't have a slash 5*) and got a Chocolate Cosmos (still a 5* and a new girl for me, so it's good anyway).

Wutan
10-10-2016, 11:57 AM
I also have to wonder. 2 days ago, I got a 4* while doing a normal gacha pull, went for a single pull in limited gacha right after (was hoping for Justicia as I don't have a slash 5*) and got a Chocolate Cosmos (still a 5* and a new girl for me, so it's good anyway).

Well almost the exact same Story for me friend :)
Want Justica, got Chocolate Cosmos (got also a 4* before that roll)
Maybe we rolled at the same time?
If i ever get a 6* again i will memorize the time i rolled.

fate
10-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Here's my story: My first single pull is Alpinia. I feel lucky so I do another one and get Flowering Peach. The second time I get 6* is the first time I did 10+1 Limited gacha and I get Flowering Peach (again, she loves me) and Dianthus. So my theory is that there's certain time zone when RNGesus loves you

Wutan
10-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Here's my story: My first single pull is Alpinia. I feel lucky so I do another one and get Flowering Peach. The second time I get 6* is the first time I did 10+1 Limited gacha and I get Flowering Peach (again, she loves me) and Dianthus. So my theory is that there's certain time zone when RNGesus loves you

Do you remember the time you rolled? Would be n1 to know.

The only thing other Player's have to do then is to adjust to there Time Zone wherever they live.

A Time to Screw
10-10-2016, 02:28 PM
My theory is that when I roll, i have a 0.5% chance to get a rainbow and a 6% chance at a gold.

Works every time.

Wutan
10-10-2016, 02:58 PM
My theory is that when I roll, i have a 0.5% chance to get a rainbow and a 6% chance at a gold.

Works every time.

Honestly i like the other theories more. The odds are much more in our favour :p

Seraphim
10-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Would be nice if, as you mentioned Wutan, they increase the odds alittle for 4*/5*/6* in premium. The current rates are a total piss-take and its probably because they think its the only way to increase the games difficulty..pfft. Noobtaku xD

Wutan
10-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Would be nice if, as you mentioned Wutan, they increase the odds alittle for 4*/5*/6* in premium. The current rates are a total piss-take and its probably because they think its the only way to increase the games difficulty..pfft. Noobtaku xD

Yeah if your Squad is full of Level 70 Evolved Girls (not the case for me atm but i will get there) the only way you can progress is to get your harem growing and with that atrocious Gacha Rates right now it's a pain in the butt...

Of course you can purchase 6* Knight but if you have more than just one Hobby like me ( I am also playing Magic The Gathering which is also really expensive) it's not really an Option in the long run.

Soltrec
10-10-2016, 04:28 PM
There's a video on youtube claiming that if you roll 1 silver or 3 bronze girls in the normal gacha, then the next 10+1 roll you do will have a better chance of loot. Now, I don't know whether that is true or not, but the last two rolls I did that way provided me with 5 gold girls which is better than the previous two rolls, which didn't give me any. In all likelyhood it's just luck, but if the girl pool is connected in some way, then there's a possibility it's true.

Drip
10-10-2016, 05:51 PM
I am also playing Magic The Gathering which is also really expensiveI should really think about putting my Vesuvan Dopplegangers and double lands on eBay sometime. But nahhhhh, I like the of my collection pictures too much, even if I never play anymore.. xD

Wutan
10-10-2016, 06:11 PM
I should really think about putting my Vesuvan Dopplegangers and double lands on eBay sometime. But nahhhhh, I like the of my collection pictures too much, even if I never play anymore.. xD

i assume you were a former Legacy Player Drip? You have some really n1 value there...

I play Modern. I don't play Standard cause i hate Rotating Formats.

My Decks are Naya Burn, Merfolk, GR Tron and Elves. Average Price for each deck is 800 € and that's the reason i can't dumb to much Money on a second expensive Hobby like Flower Knight Girls...luckily my Cards will never rotate out and i can keep on playing them forever;D

Drip
10-10-2016, 06:50 PM
i assume you were a former Legacy Player Drip? You have some really n1 value there...

I play Modern. I don't play Standard cause i hate Rotating Formats.

My Decks are Naya Burn, Merfolk, GR Tron and Elves. Average Price for each deck is 800 € and that's the reason i can't dumb to much Money on a second expensive Hobby like Flower Knight Girls...luckily my Cards will never rotate out and i can keep on playing them forever;D
Just played a lot of casual from Revised until about 5th edition. Then I sold every single card I had that was released after 1997, somehow, I preferred the more basic game from the old cards, even if the rules around banding could be a little complicated. As for the types of decks I played.. About anything. From a land-destruction deck with only 6 creature cards to an elven deck with only 10 lands.

fate
10-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Do you remember the time you rolled? Would be n1 to know.

The only thing other Player's have to do then is to adjust to there Time Zone wherever they live.

It's around 4:30PM and 11PM (GMT-5) but I assume that even the time can be very random. So keep in mind that you don't choose the girls, the girls choose you

fromelette
10-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Just played a lot of casual from Revised until about 5th edition. Then I sold every single card I had that was released after 1997, somehow, I preferred the more basic game from the old cards, even if the rules around banding could be a little complicated. As for the types of decks I played.. About anything. From a land-destruction deck with only 6 creature cards to an elven deck with only 10 lands.

5th edition, Visions and my favorite Tempest, that brings me back... I invested quite a lot of money in Magic at that time and I was too young to actually build good decks but I really liked the game. Can't say I remember most of my decks that well but I know I had a fractius one, a swamp based one with no mercy and a couple good cards and a crappy instant magic damage mountain deck.

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 01:59 AM
so, I just saw the 4* guaranteed ticket in the Buy Items section of the shop.

unlimited amount for 500 nutaku gold each.

so .... 4* girls are priced at $5 a pop? holy crap.

Drip
10-11-2016, 02:56 AM
so, I just saw the 4* guaranteed ticket in the Buy Items section of the shop.

unlimited amount for 500 nutaku gold each.

so .... 4* girls are priced at $5 a pop? holy crap.
Well, it's still a better deal than a 10+1 roll and only getting bronze girls. :rolleyes:

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Is it worth it to do the 100 life crystal for 1 ampy exchange? what do you guys think

Myrdin
10-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Is it worth it to do the 100 life crystal for 1 ampy exchange? what do you guys think

Since good couple of last event gave them per mission clear, I did exchange all of them. Now I am sitting back at almost 1K that have been grinded in the above mentioned events. The shop is reseting soon (hopefully) so its a good idea to grab em as soon as possible (ofc. only if you have a good number in reserve for the skill blooms that is - you need 900 for both the Gold and Rainbow one)

IvanLedah21
10-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Agreed with Myrdin. Now that they're farmable in almost every event, they're not nearly as preciously rare a resource as they used to be. As long as you have enough for the skillblooms, go crazy on ampys. Just because skillblooms are the big draw, doesn't mean they're the ONLY draw.

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Thanks for answering, and can i know how long does the shop takes to reset?

IvanLedah21
10-11-2016, 04:12 PM
Thanks for answering, and can i know how long does the shop takes to reset?

I don't think it has reset before since launch, so that might indicate annual. I REALLY hope it's Semi-Annual at worst, but I REALLY doubt it'd be quarterly.

Zandel
10-11-2016, 09:52 PM
I don't think it has reset before since launch, so that might indicate annual. I REALLY hope it's Semi-Annual at worst, but I REALLY doubt it'd be quarterly.

Says so in the shop 26/10 so should be soon.

Also Has anyone else noticed that if you do the daily Manyu Quest on Advanced you get 1 extra chest then what you pickup in the map?
I have been getting 5 chests when there are only 4 on the map, if this is intended I'm happy about that.

sharkboyxs
10-11-2016, 09:56 PM
yes it is.....apparently you get 5 chests if you successfully get all of the chests in the map

Zandel
10-12-2016, 06:04 AM
You get 1 extra no matter how many you get on that map I have found. Ended with 3 and got 4, nice addition.

furude20
10-12-2016, 07:23 AM
I am really really sorry to suddenly butt in but I got a question about allies. I can't find this any in FAQ or tips.

May I know for your ally helper squads,if they have their girls upgraded or change with other girls in that squad, will this also change when we see them during our time where we are going in missions? Or the squad will never ever change from the moment we accepted them into our ally list? Which case is it?

Cause I cannot tell if the ally did upgrade/changed the helper squad cause its not like I memorise their power. I always see as if when their TP change, their helper squad seems to be the same but I may be wrong.

Just want to confirm.

moarsi
10-12-2016, 07:32 AM
I am really really sorry to suddenly butt in but I got a question about allies. I can't find this any in FAQ or tips.

May I know for your ally helper squads,if they have their girls upgraded or change with other girls in that squad, will this also change when we see them during our time where we are going in missions? Or the squad will never ever change from the moment we accepted them into our ally list? Which case is it?

Cause I cannot tell if the ally did upgrade/changed the helper squad cause its not like I memorise their power. I always see as if when their TP change, their helper squad seems to be the same but I may be wrong.

Just want to confirm.

Yes, if your ally makes any changes to their girls the game will automatically update it for you. If you see your ally TP increasing but their girls are still the same it just means they've levelled the girls up.

furude20
10-12-2016, 07:37 AM
Yes, if your ally makes any changes to their girls the game will automatically update it for you. If you see your ally TP increasing but their girls are still the same it just means they've levelled the girls up.

Oh I get it. Finally clears something that have bugging me for weeks. Thanks a lot!

Raine
10-13-2016, 05:02 AM
Oooh, maintenance in ~1 hour for for Black Baccara's step-up.

Wutan
10-13-2016, 05:14 AM
Oooh, maintenance in ~1 hour for for Black Baccara's step-up.

Another stupid Step Up Gacha. The Money Grab is real^^
Nutaku pls do normal 6* Special Gachas.

I want to choose my Girls and participate in a 10+1 Draw :p

Corintis
10-13-2016, 05:18 AM
Another stupid Step Up Gacha. The Money Grab is real^^
Nutaku pls do normal 6* Special Gachas.

I want to choose my Girls and participate in a 10+1 Draw :p
Ditto. Gimme Anthuriam.

Yoshire
10-13-2016, 05:50 AM
Black Baccara's step-up next, are they going to go through all the 6*
it kinda destroys the old saying "you don't choose the 6*'s, the 6*'s choose you"

Wutan
10-13-2016, 06:05 AM
Black Baccara's step-up next, are they going to go through all the 6*
it kinda destroys the old saying "you don't choose the 6*'s, the 6*'s choose you"

It's bad. You can't choose your Girl, you have to pay 10 more bucks than the Ticket Gacha and you can't participate in a 10+1 Draw.

Step Up Gacha is the worst. Screw that horseshit...

Distortedrealms
10-13-2016, 06:29 AM
A step up gives you a good chance at a gold, a guaranteed gold, and a rainbow. The 10+1 has a a good chance of giving you nothing worthwhile, the nature of the beast.

Eab1990
10-13-2016, 07:31 AM
Since Dogwood added extra rewards at each step, it's slightly less overpriced now.

Anyway, with this, that should cover all the non-recent rainbows. Wonder how the gachas will look down the line...

Wutan
10-13-2016, 07:34 AM
A step up gives you a good chance at a gold, a guaranteed gold, and a rainbow. The 10+1 has a a good chance of giving you nothing worthwhile, the nature of the beast.

it's personal preference i guess. For me it's not worth it cause you also have a Chance to get a guaranteed dupe Gold and i like to choose Girls.

I admit Black Baccara would be n1 in my Team but 10 bucks more you know...

Haters
10-13-2016, 07:48 AM

That's what we call "game", a gambling where some people get good stuffs, and some people don't. It's not a game anymore if you can spend the real money and take all the stuffs you want. Also in FKG you don't really need a bunch of 6*s to finish the event or normal map, so it kinda waste of money thou. Btw I already got Black Baccara from 11x draw so... :^)

Wutan
10-13-2016, 08:26 AM
Well i have participate in this stupid Step Up Gacha... Shame on me... but i wanted her

I did one Bonus Step and i am speechless...

So it was kinda worth it...

Drip
10-13-2016, 09:07 AM
I already have a Black Baccara and don't want an inventory slot bad enough to play this step up. The one thing I dislike from this gacha though, is that it brought the return of the respawning scrollbar.

smr
10-13-2016, 10:38 AM
Kaname Madoka, Dandelion and a second Violet from this week's special Gacha, I cant resist getting dat multi hit Black Baccara

ZeroZet
10-13-2016, 10:58 AM
Its multi-target tho. Multi-hit skills are something different.)

IvanLedah21
10-13-2016, 11:02 AM
I already have a Black Baccara and don't want an inventory slot bad enough to play this step up. The one thing I dislike from this gacha though, is that it brought the return of the respawning scrollbar.

This is how it is for me too. Have her already (my 1st Rainbow and a random draw at that) and a +10 ring is good enough for her. That and the skill level up isn't even guaranteed (not that it would be worth it then, but there'd be a bit more consideration involved)

Zenithale
10-13-2016, 11:05 AM
Do you know what are the chance to get a Critical? Something like 1%?
And about Canna (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Canna), do you know what is her Critical Buff? Honestly I play with her most of the time and Criticals are so rare I don't see any change with or without her.

smr
10-13-2016, 11:26 AM
seeing as how they're doing step up gachas for different attack types I think the next ones will be Dendrobium and either Anemone or Mei Plumblossom.

Also got no rainbow dress/skill blooms as usual, not enough red Bloom Dragons either.

Myrdin
10-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Hmm if they actually did Dendrobium, I might go for her. Not for a Step up though :P

fromelette
10-13-2016, 11:44 PM
The one thing I dislike from this gacha though, is that it brought the return of the respawning scrollbar.

100% agreed. That scrollbar really annoys me

Seraphim
10-14-2016, 12:00 AM
Tropical music for this event reminds me of an early Budokai Tenkaichi start menu xD

Interesting to see they finally remembered whom won that popularity competition and made a gacha..ugh but not a fan of the step ups, even with the micro extras. Prefer the multiple 6 choice tickets by far, at least that way its between three knights.

Still lamenting that they advertised that popularity competition so badly and the heaving blind masses thought they would gain the winning knight. UGH an upgraded 2/3 star would have been epic..6 star Mint anyone? :p

Myrdin
10-14-2016, 03:41 AM
So guys - uh. Were we supposed to get another 4* ticket today ?
Coz I did not receive it. When Nazuna popped out, my game got stucked, and I had to reload the page, not getting the rewards....
Is there a way to issue a ticket complaint or something ? I dont wanna spend nonsense amount of time on Phone to get this fixed...

sharkboyxs
10-14-2016, 03:59 AM
we were supposed to get a 4* ticket at day 2 and day 4 .......... NO TICKET, ISSUE A TICKET xD

Myrdin
10-14-2016, 04:18 AM
we were supposed to get a 4* ticket at day 2 and day 4 .......... NO TICKET, ISSUE A TICKET xD

I still dont understand how you pulled a 6* from a 100% 4* ticket. What shenanigans did you use ?

Eab1990
10-14-2016, 07:36 AM
These silver tickets have a 1.5% chance of rolling rainbow. The gold ticket at the end has a 7.5% chance.

Nutaku apparently didn't update the rates.

ZeroZet
10-14-2016, 08:03 AM
These silver tickets have a 1.5% chance of rolling rainbow. The gold ticket at the end has a 7.5% chance.

Nutaku apparently didn't update the rates.Something they neglected to put int the "Gacha Contents" page for the tickets...

sniddy
10-15-2016, 03:53 AM
Isn't this actually a fake?

Eab1990
10-15-2016, 06:35 AM
Evidently, yes. Not sure what it is about forums like these that attract FarK-type shitposters.

But that's how the rates supposedly were in DMM, so it wouldn't have been a stretch to think that Nutaku did the same and just didn't update the rates or something. But perhaps not.

Yoshire
10-15-2016, 08:34 AM
so royal water lilly comes as part of the next event, yes the yandere archtype girl.
She wields a bloody axe! for god sake hide all the sharp objects in your kingdom !!!

"your eyes might say noooo no, but my axe says yeees yes!!!"

moarsi
10-15-2016, 08:57 AM
so royal water lilly comes as part of the next event, yes the yandere archtype girl.
She wields a bloody axe! for god sake hide all the sharp objects in your kingdom !!!

"your eyes might say noooo no, but my axe says yeees yes!!!"

Actually, Marvel of Peru's event (http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%A4%8F%E5%AD%A3%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E3% 82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%80%80%E5%A4%A9 %E8%8F%AF%E7%A5%AD%EF%BC%8D%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B9%E3%8 3%88%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%95% E3%83%A9%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC) has been delayed for Halloween. We'll be getting Gentian (http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%E3% 80%80%E3%81%8A%E3%81%B0%E3%81%91%E3%82%AB%E3%83%9C %E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%81%AE%E5%A4%A7%E8%A1%8C%E9%8 0%B2)instead.

Wutan
10-15-2016, 10:16 AM
Actually, Marvel of Peru's event (http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%A4%8F%E5%AD%A3%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E3% 82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%80%80%E5%A4%A9 %E8%8F%AF%E7%A5%AD%EF%BC%8D%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B9%E3%8 3%88%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%95% E3%83%A9%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC) has been delayed for Halloween. We'll be getting Gentian (http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%E3% 80%80%E3%81%8A%E3%81%B0%E3%81%91%E3%82%AB%E3%83%9C %E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%81%AE%E5%A4%A7%E8%A1%8C%E9%8 0%B2)instead.

Well i don't need Slice Girls anymore (exception is Maple). I have to many of them including 3 Rainbows.

But looks like there is another Girl with the same Ability as Toad Lily and Japanese Iris :D

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3% 82%B9%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9

nazrin992
10-15-2016, 10:17 AM
Here comes the "V is for Victory Slash" girl.

Seraphim
10-15-2016, 02:57 PM
Wish they would commission the artists to do multiple avatar art poses for each girl, like Edelweiss's epic Kiryuin stance. Could make a cosmetics area of the store for us to buy em with flower gems.

Is there a way to convert to the old (unevolved art) as the representation of each knight? Perhaps as a future update is this already a thing?

Drip
10-15-2016, 04:05 PM
Wish they would commission the artists to do multiple avatar art poses for each girl, like Edelweiss's epic Kiryuin stance. Could make a cosmetics area of the store for us to buy em with flower gems.

Is there a way to convert to the old (unevolved art) as the representation of each knight? Perhaps as a future update is this already a thing?
IF you look up the knight in your collection, and click the image of the knight a few times, it will rotate between evolved and unevolved, which should affect how the girl looks on your main screen. I never really checked whether it affects the image in battle as well though.

nazrin992
10-15-2016, 08:35 PM
IF you look up the knight in your collection, and click the image of the knight a few times, it will rotate between evolved and unevolved, which should affect how the girl looks on your main screen. I never really checked whether it affects the image in battle as well though.
It doesn't affect the battle version. It only works for girls who is your secretary.

Eliont
10-15-2016, 09:19 PM
It doesn't affect the battle version. It only works for girls who is your secretary.

Does not works for me... or how it should be done?
Want un-evolved Southern Cross assistant =(

moarsi
10-15-2016, 09:25 PM
Does not works for me... or how it should be done?
Want un-evolved Southern Cross assistant =(

Go to units -> second tab (I think it's the equip screen) -> click on girl you want ->Assign Assistant Leader ->Play around with Exchange after Evolution to fit what you want.

nazrin992
10-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Able to collect until 39 Gem, now only got 4 left by single pulls. All I was able to pull that is actually worth something are new Silvers, Dandelion and Bianca Tulip for my teams. Pull dupe Sweetpea and Canola, both have skill-ups. Not really the results I want but I take what I can until I get more Gems.

I do hope Nutaku is able to get the sprite updates for the Silvers faster.

Distortedrealms
10-16-2016, 01:10 PM
I have pulled many 5* and even a 6* in single pulls using the 3 bronze in a row, or one silver trick, in normal gacha, then using the limited pull right after. Try that next time though it may be BS. Seems to work for me.

nazrin992
10-16-2016, 07:30 PM
Wait, so the 3 bronze in a row or one silver is from normal gacha? Well damn. Just waste a lot.

So, do I have to pull 3 bronzes in one 10 pull or does it have to be getting bronzes in three 10 pulls?

Seraphim
10-17-2016, 05:36 AM
Been wondering that myself..could it even be we need 3 bronzes in an actual row (not just three in one pull but in a line) in one 10 pull? XD

SOoo now for the inevitable question - does Mei actually open her eyes during H scene or is she pure Brock/IchimaruGin mode? *then again he did open his eyes slightly once or twice..* :< Why the hell didn't they get Orihime to Santen Kesshun Reject rezz him? :o Not to mention Genryuusai Yamamoto could have had his arm Rejected back aswell if he had bothered to ask.

Myrdin
10-17-2016, 06:00 AM
So far I did the pulls after 1 (or more) bronze in a pull, 3 times in a row. Did not account to much.
Maybe its 3 bronzes In a single pull ? Or 3 bronzes in 3 consecutive pulls (which is almost impossible, like 1 out of XXX).

Yes she does, and its very adorable. Personally I tend to think about her as being blind. Feels much more in setting of her character and does remind of Lilli from Katawa Shoujo VN (even her demeanor and posed calm manner of speech fits that bill), so doesnt really bother me much.

Meister
10-17-2016, 06:20 AM
I have pulled many 5* and even a 6* in single pulls using the 3 bronze in a row, or one silver trick, in normal gacha, then using the limited pull right after. Try that next time though it may be BS. Seems to work for me.

Yes please do clarifiy :D 3 in a row meaning 3 consecutive normal pulls with bronze in it or 1 normal pull with 3 bronze in it?

Oh and also goodbye sprite of nazuna, hope to see you again soon :D

Rupturez
10-17-2016, 07:08 AM
This might be a tall task, but I've been inactive for ~14 weeks, could someone run me through the most important changes? As far as I can tell there isn't a whole lot different except that campaign 13 got added and more gacha's.

Eab1990
10-17-2016, 07:34 AM
14 weeks ago was... Lechenaultia's event. Hoo boy.

Lechenaultia event was a popularity contest where we were *supposed* to get new brides, but devs fucked up somehow and we only got a (crappy) priority gacha and some apology FGs. For the record, Black Baccara took first place, Oncidium/Orchid took second (would've been a completely wasted vote if we did get new brides), and Alpinia took third. IIRC, Sakura took fourth, not sure about fifth (Toad Lily?).

The next batch of events were the standard fare (although people raged with Calla's 36-medal event, due to the heavy RNG involved). From here on out (Dipladenia and onwards), events will supposedly get less RNG-heavy. We're also skipping around and having the Halloween event earlier for obvious reasons.

We also started getting guaranteed rainbow gachas roughly every other week. $50 for 11-roll pulls + ticket, $60 for step-up gachas.

-Ticket gacha #1 let you choose between Anemone, Cactace, Cattleya, and Dendrobium.
-Step-up gacha #1 was a completely random pull, but let you pull any rainbow up to Daisy (Daisy wasn't *supposed* to be in this gacha, but I pulled her anyway, much to my delight).
-Ticket gacha #2's choices were Fritillaria, Sakura, and Mei Plumblossom.
-Step-up gacha #2 was Kerria.
-Ticket gacha #3 was a player's choice gacha, and the winners were Hanamomo/Flowering Peach, Alpinia, and Anemone again.
-Step-up gacha #3 was an overpriced bridal Cactace. $60 for the 6* Cactace, $50 more after that for the 5* bridal variant.
-Ticket gacha #4 was between Cherry, Dianthus, and Daisy.
-Step-up gacha #4 was Dogwood.
-And the current gacha is step-up gacha #5, Black Baccara. With her, every non-recent rainbow has been featured in one of these gachas at least once. Time will tell what kind of gachas we'll get in the future.

Besides that, we got...

-Newbie login bonus implemented for all users (currently, 4* and 5* tickets are limited to that rarity, instead of having a slight chance of rolling 6*)
-Char quests for Sakura, Camellia, and Violetta Tulip added
-(Overpriced) shop to buy ampies and level 100 manyu with FGs opened (at one point, you could also buy 4* tickets for 500 Nutaku gold)
-Advanced daily quests now drop an extra chest (glitch that won't be getting fixed)

Not sure what else.

Rupturez
10-17-2016, 07:45 AM
Thanks, it's been slightly longer than 14 weeks, I barely missed the Lechenaultia event. That summarizes it up quite nicely, seems difficulty barely increased of the maps, since my 15 weeks inactive squads still clear maps with ease. (haven't tried 13-5 though).

Which maps are currently the places to farm? Still 12-5 or do people farm life crystals in the event maps currently?

Eab1990
10-17-2016, 07:48 AM
Oh yeah, life crystal farming is a thing now. The current phase 2 ultimate is good for that, since it also drops a sizable amount of gold (16-18k).

But otherwise, 12-5 will be the best farming map in a LONG while. It won't get overshadowed until around chapter 19.

As for event difficulty, there were a few gimmick maps where one random pest/boss would hit like a truck and even full rainbow teams would struggle against them, but beyond that, most full silver/gold teams will get you by just fine.

nazrin992
10-17-2016, 07:57 AM
Yes she does, and its very adorable. Personally I tend to think about her as being blind. Feels much more in setting of her character and does remind of Lilli from Katawa Shoujo VN (even her demeanor and posed calm manner of speech fits that bill), so doesnt really bother me much.
Nah, I'm thinking of her being Chiffon from Freezing. She is the girl who has her eyes closed all the time and only once will you ever see her open it.

Mei is like that, except she is the only one who open her eyes for Danjou. Not sure if Sakura has ever see her eyes.

Btw, will FKG ever release threesomes scenes in the future?