PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

IvanLedah21
10-17-2016, 08:16 AM
Been wondering that myself..could it even be we need 3 bronzes in an actual row (not just three in one pull but in a line) in one 10 pull? XD

SOoo now for the inevitable question - does Mei actually open her eyes during H scene or is she pure Brock/IchimaruGin mode? *then again he did open his eyes slightly once or twice..* :< Why the hell didn't they get Orihime to Santen Kesshun Reject rezz him? :o Not to mention Genryuusai Yamamoto could have had his arm Rejected back aswell if he had bothered to ask.

Uh... Orihime was still in Hueco Mundo at the time Aizen invaded real Soul Society (Unohana brought Ichigo to the human world, Orihime was still back in Hueco Mundo). Gin was dead long before Orihime would have been able to reach him (she heals, doesn't resurrect dead). As for Yamamoto, IIRC there was some point it was mentioned she offered and he refused (I think it was during his fight with real Yhwach, not sure)

Zenithale
10-17-2016, 10:50 AM
Oh yeah, life crystal farming is a thing now. The current phase 2 ultimate is good for that, since it also drops a sizable amount of gold (16-18k).
In fact you can get even more than 19k quite often if you put all your Teams on the bottom camp, that what I do.

Unregistered
10-17-2016, 02:14 PM
Hi! will the item(ex.Gifts, Manyus, Seeds) you claim from present box icon expire? There is a available until date for every item, does it means the expiry date of the item or the expiry date of them being in the present box before they are gone?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: All of the item have exactly 1 month expiry date

moarsi
10-17-2016, 02:22 PM
Hi! will the item(ex.Gifts, Manyus, Seeds) you claim from present box icon expire? There is a available until date for every item, does it means the expiry date of the item or the expiry date of them being in the present box before they are gone?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: All of the item have exactly 1 month expiry date

They only expire in the present box. Once you've claimed them, you can keep them in your inventory for as long as you want.

Distortedrealms
10-17-2016, 05:05 PM
Yes please do clarifiy :D 3 in a row meaning 3 consecutive normal pulls with bronze in it or 1 normal pull with 3 bronze in it?

I always assumed the rumors were for 3 bronze in one pull so that's what I have been doing for profit :) Good luck!

Myrdin
10-18-2016, 01:09 AM
I always assumed the rumors were for 3 bronze in one pull so that's what I have been doing for profit :) Good luck!

And did it work for you like that ? O.o

Seraphim
10-18-2016, 03:15 AM
long before Orihime would have been able to reach him (she heals, doesn't resurrect dead).)

Ahh right, tbh I thought she reversed time within the sphere of Reject since she was able to bring back an Arrancar to life after total obliteration to ashes, albeit just moments after death not a long period so yeah..damnit Kishimoto! XD Now that I think about it, doesn't seem there is much of a time limit to Reject since Grimmjow's arm was restored over a month afterwards. o.o

Think Yamamoto had a pride issue, something Ywach mentioned his younger self would not have done. Do you think Yama would have raped Ywach with both hands?..makes me think of the way he personally was trying to teach Kenpachi to use both hands for unleashed potential.

"the insidious plague known as pride!" - Norushen

IvanLedah21
10-18-2016, 07:56 AM
Ahh right, tbh I thought she reversed time within the sphere of Reject since she was able to bring back an Arrancar to life after total obliteration to ashes, albeit just moments after death not a long period so yeah..damnit Kishimoto! XD Now that I think about it, doesn't seem there is much of a time limit to Reject since Grimmjow's arm was restored over a month afterwards. o.o

Think Yamamoto had a pride issue, something Ywach mentioned his younger self would not have done. Do you think Yama would have raped Ywach with both hands?..makes me think of the way he personally was trying to teach Kenpachi to use both hands for unleashed potential.

"the insidious plague known as pride!" - Norushen

Uh... where in the story did she legit resurrect someone? She's healed soul reapers and arrancars who had like 80% of their bodies blown away, but I do not remember her bringing back someone confirmed to be dead. Aizen describes her power as:
"A rejection of phenomena. Her power limits, denies and rejects all phenomena affecting her target. She can make it like the damage never happened. It's beyond spatial or temporal regression. In fact, it goes beyond the limits set by the gods. Her powers violate divine law."

Nothing shown in the manga indicates ability to resurrect truly dead people. Otherwise, you could bring her to Soul Society after quincy attack and have her resurrect half the soul reapers.

As for Yama vs. Yhwach, it's doubtful having both would have changed anything. Yhwach stole Yama's Bankai, which was shown to be pretty damn OP (cloak reaching 15M degrees???). He MIGHT have put up more of a fight without it, but having the shock of it stolen kind of left him stunned, so he barely tried to defend himself when Yhwach cut him down. I go by the manga, so maybe the anime shows things differently, IDK.

Distortedrealms
10-18-2016, 08:14 AM
And did it work for you like that ? O.o

My ratio for bronze/silver to gold is like 3:1 so it won't work every time but my odds seem to be a lot higher since doing this so called trick. Or I am just ridiculously lucky.

Maintenance is up but they have a uber kawaii Nazuna in halloween garb up :o

renchon
10-18-2016, 10:54 AM
may you guys help me adjusting my squad please ?
this is my squad

i got her by 7th login days and the pumpkin event (i got Hinoki Cypress and Violetta Tulip too)

i'm confused to changing my squad lmao

Rupturez
10-18-2016, 11:06 AM
this is my squad

i got her by 7th login days and the pumpkin event (i got Hinoki Cypress and Violetta Tulip too)

I'd say try to match power, speed and type diversity for all round purposes. Your fourth squad is a bit too fast and bit too weak compared to the other 3.

I use this:

http://tinyimg.io/i/tWZotX3.jpg

Many many golds and rainbows, I have among the worst pull rate in game :^)

Wutan
10-18-2016, 12:31 PM
i have a question guys:

Do the Life Crystals expire after October 26?

I want to farm 500 Life Crystals atm for Dianthus but i want to know if they expire or not.

Does somebody know anything about that?

IvanLedah21
10-18-2016, 12:34 PM
this is my squad

So given the stage you're at, I'd recommend:
1) Start by using "Auto-Sort, Total Power"
2) If Lilac, Cymbidium and Waterlily aren't in Squad 1, move them there.
3) As you level your units, phase out the bronze girls, starting with Jasmine (that speed is awful)
4) If you evolve Dipladenia, move her to Team 1 (your strongest) due to her Team Speed +100 Evo ability (if your strongest team is faster than the others, you're less likely to lose weaker teams that can run around the map collecting chests/coins/seeds)
5) Until your units are higher level, you're going to have to rely on strong helper teams to clear the Ultimate event maps. For this, make sure your highest level unit gets to Evo-50+ so those helper squads aren't hindered much/at all.

@Wutan: Life Crystals never expire. The shop will restock in 8 days supposedly, which means the stuff there gets refreshed (so if you don't get X item before it restocks, you "miss out" on it forever).

Wutan
10-18-2016, 12:51 PM
3) As you level your units, phase out the bronze girls, starting with Jasmine (that speed is awful)
4) If you evolve Dipladenia, move her to Team 1 (your strongest) due to her Team Speed +100 Evo ability (if your strongest team is faster than the others, you're less likely to lose weaker teams that can run around the map collecting chests/coins/seeds)
5) Until your units are higher level, you're going to have to rely on strong helper teams to clear the Ultimate event maps. For this, make sure your highest level unit gets to Evo-50+ so those helper squads aren't hindered much/at all.

@Wutan: Life Crystals never expire. The shop will restock in 8 days supposedly, which means the stuff there gets refreshed (so if you don't get X item before it restocks, you "miss out" on it forever).

Thank you Ivan :)

Yeah i will get the next Skill Bloom for 500 Crystals... I will farm the Halloween Event excessively i guess

Meister
10-18-2016, 01:48 PM
@renchon You sent me a friend invite but it seems your friendlist is currently full :D

Luxrain
10-18-2016, 10:27 PM
Would it be smart to farm 2-1 / special map for manyus assuming i have 8 girls at level 1 I need to level or would it be better to farm 12-3? or wait for their specific manyu day. Looking to work on them all seeing as they're better than the 3* units I have.

sharkboyxs
10-18-2016, 11:05 PM
Would it be smart to farm 2-1 / special map for manyus assuming i have 8 girls at level 1 I need to level or would it be better to farm 12-3? or wait for their specific manyu day. Looking to work on them all seeing as they're better than the 3* units I have.

do the 2-1 it has 50% of spawning boss/secret garden at the end of the round + youll level faster

fate
10-18-2016, 11:24 PM
i have a question guys:

Do the Life Crystals expire after October 26?

I want to farm 500 Life Crystals atm for Dianthus but i want to know if they expire or not.

Does somebody know anything about that?

No but the item list will be reset. I think it's 4 month interval

renchon
10-18-2016, 11:51 PM

but she's evolved. should i remove her ? Rosa Novelis and other Mage evolved too.
yeah i know her speed is bad

Seraphim
10-19-2016, 12:22 AM
Trying for that silver draw before warrgh'ing (that sound Trunks ALWAYS makes when hit a heavy blow-back combo) with 10+1, only thing is the draws wont gimme one iddy biddy silver xP

edit: after many draws, got that silv :3 So was Dendrobium nerfed at any point, because her ingame ability is described as x2 skill for the whole team like Cymbidiums (now that I look at the animation, its a superior rock smash) yet wiki mentions its wrong and only targets herself..ugh that's unfortunate, would have been OP as fuck 8P Basically the rainbow of all rainbows if only it were so!

sniddy
10-19-2016, 01:14 AM
You do know the life crystals arn't what you're farming for the events?

Raine
10-19-2016, 06:49 AM
Seeing people pulling rainbows, as well as the one I covet atm (Apple of Sodom), on here and the event thread gave me a sudden urge to do a single pull in the limited gacha earlier today, after drawing silver in normal, and ended up with a dupe Bianca Tulip. :rolleyes:

With that, I think I just kissed my hopes of doing an 11 roll in a possible 5* ticket gacha goodbye, unless a miracle saves me in the next round of login bonuses with more flower gems (not the 2 FG per round crap). Fuck, I really need to quit doing single pulls...

Seraphim
10-19-2016, 06:52 AM
Not only do we need Nazuna, but now we need a Halloween edition reskin 6* version! :P curses!

Running animation includes her wearing a pumpkin head while giggling manically and her main battle ability would be some sort of bat-storm as hinted at by her dress? :3

IvanLedah21
10-19-2016, 08:19 AM
but she's evolved. should i remove her ? Rosa Novelis and other Mage evolved too.
yeah i know her speed is bad

Bronze units that are evolved can keep up with Silver for a while, but by the time Silvers hit Evolved level 15 they'll have caught up, more or less, to a Bronze evolved 30-40. Golds will likely catch up sooner. Does vary by unit though. I personally hate slow speeds, only using them if map shenanigans demand. However, if you are depending on powerful helper squads to power you through, this changes things, as you can use slow squads on your own and a fast, powerful helper squad to blow through and reach flag (allowing your other squads to collect chests/seeds/coins without getting killed by pests).

Overall, phase out units as new, better units catch up and surpass them. Obviously rarity limits potential stats, so don't invest too heavily in bronze units (like, don't level your bronze anymore) and silver you can level but know "eventually" you'll phase them out too due to Event golds, even if you have shitty luck in gacha.

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Don't worry about your obsoleted units, even if they're evolved. They'll have their uses once nation battles get introduced, or if something funky requires you to hammer a particular weakness hard. Just build the strongest teams you can with what you get and hold on to those that no longer make the cut.

fate
10-19-2016, 01:48 PM
Don't worry about your obsoleted units, even if they're evolved. They'll have their uses once nation battles get introduced, or if something funky requires you to hammer a particular weakness hard. Just build the strongest teams you can with what you get and hold on to those that no longer make the cut.

Can I get more info about nation battles plz? I can't read the japanese wiki

IvanLedah21
10-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Can I get more info about nation battles plz? I can't read the japanese wiki

From what I understand, they're called that specifically because you can only use the girls from a specific nation during that nation's maps. You can see which nation a girl is from on their page in collections.

Myrdin
10-19-2016, 02:55 PM
I thought this event will be a Magic type girl. Darn. So many manyus now lay waiting in my inventory, had to expand the capacity by 20, just to be able to do the dayli stuff I usually do (running certain quests and such). Not a fan of leaving stuff in my box so dont even bother suggesting that :P
Hope the next event will introduce a Magic type girl, a usefull one at that so I dont feel bad about leveling her up a lot just to get rid of those manuys.

fate
10-19-2016, 02:57 PM
From what I understand, they're called that specifically because you can only use the girls from a specific nation during that nation's maps. You can see which nation a girl is from on their page in collections.

So you need 20 girls from each country?

MysticDawn
10-19-2016, 05:58 PM
So you need 20 girls from each country?
You don't necessarily need 20 knights. It's not very difficult as expected. 2132

They actually survived, so no worries about having a full party. You get to have a helper squad as well. 2134

Drip
10-19-2016, 06:02 PM
You get to have a helper squad as well. 2134
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I strongly recall people saying that the helper squad isn't limited to any nation, but may be a "regular mixed" squad?

MysticDawn
10-19-2016, 06:09 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I strongly recall people saying that the helper squad isn't limited to any nation, but may be a "regular mixed" squad?
Yeah. The squad can be of any nationality.

smr
10-20-2016, 06:48 AM
newest special ticket gacha is pretty good, but it presents a dilemma: Ionocidium, who might not get put into a special deal anytime soon, or Dendrobium for her amazing battle skills and ability.

Fritillaria? Who is that? Does she taste good?

noheart09
10-20-2016, 07:01 AM
newest special ticket gacha is pretty good, but it presents a dilemma: Ionocidium, who might not get put into a special deal anytime soon, or Dendrobium for her amazing battle skills and ability.

i get a 10+1 pull and ticket for 6* right?

smr
10-20-2016, 07:04 AM

yes.

I got a fifth dupe gold knight from mine, I am...almost convinced that something is greatly rigged with the Gacha system so far, at least in Nutaku's version

Drip
10-20-2016, 07:06 AM

Heh, you must live below the rivers to think about friet. Us educatered people up north call them patatten!

Correct. Whether the three bronze / one silver pull from seed gacha applies I don't know, but if you're swimming in gacha seeds like me, it won't hurt to try.

Distortedrealms
10-20-2016, 07:50 AM
Never, ever got anything more than a 4* in the case of the ten pull with the guarenteed 6*

Eab1990
10-20-2016, 08:09 AM
I got Waterlily from one of the ticket gachas. Can't remember if it was Sakura or Hanamomo.

Distortedrealms
10-20-2016, 10:48 AM
So the trend continues :P 10+1 roll = Zilch. Every standalone 10+1 gives me a gold but always with a guaranteed ticked nothing. Oh well.

IvanLedah21
10-20-2016, 11:02 AM
Hey Ramazan, I've had a FL request from you hanging around for days now, and every time I accept it, you apparently have a full list. LMK if you clear some space so I can finally accept you lol (the other pending requests have no confirmed Forum dwellers among them, so I'd rather pick you up than any of them)

renchon
10-21-2016, 02:03 AM
i think it's worth farming in this event (in 40 stam stage gave me 220-240 pumpkins and 6.5-7.5k gold) which worth for gather some golds and pumpkins for the Halloween Equipment

sniddy
10-22-2016, 10:24 AM
REALLY liked this events girls

So got 5 gems - 2 from affection and then went witht he 3 bronze in one pull or a silver then pull

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/22/BIdwZ96.png

:-/

Not what I intended but I'll take it

nazrin992
10-22-2016, 10:34 AM
Did you really get 3 bronzes in one pull? That is some really hard thing to do like getting a silver.

At most I even get two in one draw.

sniddy
10-22-2016, 10:38 AM
I've seen it before, not that uncommon, about the same as a silver yes

I was hoping for flower and when it went rainbow I was REALLY hoping for pumpkin, but not upset at all

Raine
10-22-2016, 10:47 AM
I actually like Flowering Peach eventhough she's a...... erm, loli (not my preference tbh).

I get excited when she's about to annihilate a boss with that planet-sized mace.

nazrin992
10-22-2016, 07:52 PM
Oppai girls are my appetizers while Lolis are my main course. :rolleyes:

Asia
10-23-2016, 02:40 AM
This might be a bit hard to explain, but I'll try my best.
I can easily sell my 2* units, but if I try to sell a 3*, I am unable to if she has already been on a squad. Even if she's removed, she shows up as "In Party". I've removed their equipment, but I am still not able to clear them out.

In this case, I'm trying to see Alstroe Maria, but because she was on one of my squads before, I cannot.

I noticed this when I first started playing the game about 3 months ago. Then later, I was able to sell them. Now recently, I am unable to again.

Is there anything I'm missing? Please help.

IndigoOzir
10-23-2016, 03:37 AM
This might be a bit hard to explain, but I'll try my best.
I can easily sell my 2* units, but if I try to sell a 3*, I am unable to if she has already been on a squad. Even if she's removed, she shows up as "In Party". I've removed their equipment, but I am still not able to clear them out.

In this case, I'm trying to see Alstroe Maria, but because she was on one of my squads before, I cannot.

I noticed this when I first started playing the game about 3 months ago. Then later, I was able to sell them. Now recently, I am unable to again.

Is there anything I'm missing? Please help.

Make sure to double check if you don't have them on any of the 6 squads, and also, when you update a squad make sure to switch in-game tabs or click the home button to save the changes, if you refresh or exit the game after changing a squad and still be in the squads tab the change will not be saved

sniddy
10-23-2016, 03:57 AM
have you checked all 6 squads?

nazrin992
10-23-2016, 09:05 AM
Man, getting 3 Bronzes in one pull, 3 Bronzes in 3 consecutive pulls and a silver is just so hard.

And I'm still getting 2 Bronzes in one pull at most :(

Can't wait for phase 2 to begin. Waiting for more Gems.

EDIT: Haha, just got Di Yu from Gacha, went for Premium and get Hibiscus instead. I am now broke.

FML.

noheart09
10-23-2016, 02:34 PM
i heard from discord that the fifth chest in manyus stages is a bug and they are gonna remove it soon; is that right or just a rumor?

Rupturez
10-23-2016, 02:53 PM
Would be sad but understandable, I feel like that fifth chest is the only real incentive to run the Manya maps instead of farming 12-1, 12-3 or 12-5.

noheart09
10-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Would be sad but understandable, I feel like that fifth chest is the only real incentive to run the Manya maps instead of farming 12-1, 12-3 or 12-5.

yeep,there would almost be no meaning for doing it if they remove it and sg stage would be once again the better choice between the 2 =/

Unregistered
10-23-2016, 03:04 PM
yeep,there would almost be no meaning for doing it if they remove it and sg stage would be once again the better choice between the 2 =/

erm, the sg from 12-? is way better than the 80 stamina manyu map. at least from what I've seen

the manyu map tends to give me mostly lvl 5 manyus. even if it does give me 5 of them, I'd much rather get the sg and get the lvl 20 ones.
and I usually get at least x1 lv100 manyu from the sg as well.
even though with the sg, I can't choose the color, but I seem to get better rewards all around with the sg.

my 2 cents.

Rupturez
10-23-2016, 03:13 PM
erm, the sg from 12-? is way better than the 80 stamina manyu map. at least from what I've seen

the manyu map tends to give me mostly lvl 5 manyus. even if it does give me 5 of them, I'd much rather get the sg and get the lvl 20 ones.
and I usually get at least x1 lv100 manyu from the sg as well.
even though with the sg, I can't choose the color, but I seem to get better rewards all around with the sg.

my 2 cents.

There is no doubt that if you could get SG spawn 100% of the time it would be better, but since it doesn't the Manyu map with 5 chests might have a better stamina/manya ratio. I'm not entirely sure either.

Wutan
10-23-2016, 04:58 PM
i heard from discord that the fifth chest in manyus stages is a bug and they are gonna remove it soon; is that right or just a rumor?

We can't have n1 Things i guess. I am sad... Bloom Dragon Farming will be a pain in the ass again :( ... especially for 6*

Asia
10-23-2016, 06:10 PM
have you checked all 6 squads?

Thank you!!!! That was it!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure to double check if you don't have them on any of the 6 squads, and also, when you update a squad make sure to switch in-game tabs or click the home button to save the changes, if you refresh or exit the game after changing a squad and still be in the squads tab the change will not be saved

Thank you!!! That was it!!! You all are the greatest!!!

nazrin992
10-23-2016, 08:58 PM
I thought it's already been said that they aren't going to fix it. What gives?

ZeroZet
10-24-2016, 01:24 AM
Probably just a rumor. Needs a juridically verified screenshot of devs talking about that to really be sure.)

Luxrain
10-24-2016, 04:05 AM
I really hope they don't remove it, trying to get red dragons right now, an having some terrible luck getting level 100 red dragons. got 3 girls i need to evolve. That extra chest, just makes it feel more worth completing

Raine
10-24-2016, 04:23 AM
Trying to consume some seeds and got 2 new silvers (Di Yu, Hinoki) a few rolls apart.

YOLO-ed with 5 FG in hopes of getting AoS and got a bloody Astra Galus. Lol. Good thing the next phase will go live tomorrow, so I'll only be gem broke for a day.

Eab1990
10-24-2016, 05:23 AM
Fuck yeah, Daisy just got her bloomed form.

http://i.imgur.com/paU0QxR.jpg

Wutan
10-24-2016, 05:31 AM

GZ... I hope Dianthus will follow soon :rolleyes:

nazrin992
10-24-2016, 06:54 AM
Very Cute.

Eab1990
10-24-2016, 08:04 AM
Daisy is always cute -nanodayo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSdPVWQ7JE

She also gets a first-turn 1.65x skill proc boost for her blooming ability. So it's better than Cyrtanthus/Geranium/Justicia/bloomed Sakura/Mei, but worse than Cymbidium.

Wutan
10-24-2016, 08:11 AM

She also gets a first-turn 1.65x skill proc boost for her blooming ability. So it's better than Cyrtanthus/Geranium/Justicia/bloomed Sakura/Mei, but worse than Cymbidium.

I wonder if Dendrobium gets a Bloomed Form...She already has 2x skill proc boost on first turn so another 1,2x Skill proc boost based on Affection would be sick... and i would love it...

nazrin992
10-24-2016, 08:21 AM
Nah, give her something else because that would be repetitive. You already got a unit that gives you 2x skill proc and then another 1.2x. Then give Anthurium a Bloomed xx% Attack increase and we can call it even.

Wutan
10-24-2016, 08:29 AM
Nah, give her something else because that would be repetitive. You already got a unit that gives you 2x skill proc and then another 1.2x. Then give Anthurium a Bloomed xx% Attack increase and we can call it even.

Ok i would be satisfied with another Attack Buff for the Squad ;)

i hope every 5* and 6* gets the Blooming Form. Everybody would be happy then :)

But speaking of repetitive:

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A8%E3%83%8B%E3%82%B7%E3%83%80

Scotch Broom gets two times 1,2 Skill Activation Bonus;D

Seraphim
10-24-2016, 09:13 AM
kawaii bloom form o-o

Any1 got a full list of current bloom forms that DMM have atm?

Eab1990
10-24-2016, 09:32 AM
kawaii bloom form o-o

Any1 got a full list of current bloom forms that DMM have atm?

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed

ZeroZet
10-24-2016, 11:25 AM

Indeed, Daisy - beautiful :o

Rupturez
10-24-2016, 02:18 PM
/wrists /wrists /wrists

Even with a fifth bloom dragon dropping I can't get a level 100 dragon to drop at all. Entire day doing the 80 stamina map, 1 level 100 bloom dragon.

Edit:

Okay I'm not allowed to complain anymore. First run after this post:

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2ilfwoi.jpg

Wutan
10-24-2016, 09:08 PM
oh man i have bought Dendrobium assuming her Skill Buff is for the whole Squad. Quite disappointed right now... I am not gonna lie. Doesn't do anything for Team Synergy...

Well in the End it's my fault i guess :(

I hope her Future Bloomed Form gives her 1,2 Skill Activation for the others...Stupid Ingame Descriptions :mad:

nazrin992
10-24-2016, 10:06 PM
oh man i have bought Dendrobium assuming her Skill Buff is for the whole Squad. Quite disappointed right now... I am not gonna lie. Doesn't do anything for Team Synergy...

I hope her Future Bloomed Form gives her 1,2 Skill Activation for the others...Stupid Ingame Descriptions :mad:

I knew it from the moment I saw her in your helper squad.

Wutan
10-25-2016, 03:46 AM
I knew it from the moment I saw her in your helper squad.

Let me know ( my other Allies too) if i should swap her out for Japanese Iris... I mean Dendrobium packs a Punch but Japanese Iris has Synergy with Dianthus...

Drip
10-25-2016, 03:46 AM

I already wasn't a fan of her graphical design, and the wiki mentioned as much, that the skill activation bonus was only to herself, so I was gladly reluctant enough to skip this ticket gacha. If it had been for the whole squad, my decision might well have been different, since she'd then fit in perfectly with my Fritillaria squad.

Speaking of Fritillaria, she's evolved level 40 now. Since lvl 30, I've only leveled her using ATK ampys, and it shows: she's already 4th in my ATK rating list, just 69 (heheh) ATK below evolved lvl 70 Cactace (used several ampys on her), 391 ATK points ahead of evolved lvl 70 Alpinia (used only 1 ATK ampy on her).
She's going to be sooo lethal by the time she reaches lvl 70 on her Ampy diet!

Wutan
10-25-2016, 03:50 AM
I already wasn't a fan of her graphical design, and the wiki mentioned as much, that the skill activation bonus was only to herself, so I was gladly reluctant enough to skip this ticket gacha. If it had been for the whole squad, my decision might well have been different, since she'd then fit in perfectly with my Fritillaria squad.

Speaking of Fritillaria, she's evolved level 40 now. Since lvl 30, I've only leveled her using ATK ampys, and it shows: she's already 4th in my ATK rating list, just 69 (heheh) ATK below evolved lvl 70 Cactace (used several ampys on her), 391 ATK points ahead of evolved lvl 70 Alpinia (used only 1 ATK ampy on her).
She's going to be sooo lethal by the time she reaches lvl 70 on her Ampy diet!

Yeah i am not a Fan of her graphical Design either... I have bought her mainly for Skill Activation Boost :(

I should have bought Fritillaria... but i have got to much Slice Girls already^^

Ampys: 12 from each Type for Dianthus
6 from each Type for the other 6*

I want Maple already... I know she has Skill Activation for the whole Squad^^

Distortedrealms
10-25-2016, 07:18 AM
Oi, Dendrobium is awesome. Her special triggers so often she saves the day more than any other girl on my team. I hope she gets a graphical update though, I will agree with that.

Drip
10-26-2016, 05:14 AM
Hmm, wasn't the life crystal store supposed to update today?

Raine
10-26-2016, 05:27 AM
Hmm, wasn't the life crystal store supposed to update today?

Based on how I understood the info there, I'm thinking they'll do the restock tomorrow.

I have not noticed an official announcement about it on the Discord channel, so far.

noheart09
10-26-2016, 06:18 AM
Based on how I understood the info there, I'm thinking they'll do the restock tomorrow.

I have not noticed an official announcement about it on the Discord channel, so far.

yeah it should be tomorrow(read it on discord from some users)
they probably made it so,so they could implement new gatcha and restock shop at the same time(2 birds with one stone as they say)

renchon
10-26-2016, 07:47 AM
yeah time to leave this game (i can't even login due this error loop say 'An Error has Occured")

it worked if i changed my IP's but it's not working again (at 19:24) +7GMT

thanks for everything :D

nazrin992
10-26-2016, 10:11 AM
yeah time to leave this game (i can't even login due this error loop say 'An Error has Occured")

That was fast. So I can expect empty space then?

Wutan
10-26-2016, 10:22 AM

Dude i would say that you should try it once more. Consider how much effort you have had Leveling Up and Stuff...Don't give up... Write a Ticket...and maybe Nutaku can help you and give you something for your Trouble... There was once a User from this Board getting a 6* for his Troubles :)

nazrin992
10-26-2016, 10:33 AM
At least you should report to FKG Discord. It would be the closest direct source for help in this regard instead of just changing IPs(which could factor into the list of error you got).

@everyone

I must say, Setaria can be an agile cat when she needs too. I thought her Dodge ability is something to laugh at but surprising it really helps in her survivability.

renchon
10-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Dude i would say that you should try it once more. Consider how much effort you have had Leveling Up and Stuff...Don't give up... Write a Ticket...and maybe Nutaku can help you and give you something for your Trouble... There was once a User from this Board getting a 6* for his Troubles :)

i'll try everything way to back online . thanks dude

Wutan
10-26-2016, 02:38 PM
i'll try everything way to back online . thanks dude

Np. I hope you can fix your Problem.

Raine
10-26-2016, 08:32 PM
Yellow Dragon - Advanced, a.k.a. the worst dragon stage (!!!), finally gives me a Charizard gold drop on my first morning run (it often takes me 2 full bars to get one). Off to the pumpkin farm!

nazrin992
10-26-2016, 09:21 PM
For me, it's Blue Dragon having the worst for me, It's very hard to collect Blue Dragon for some reason.

sharkboyxs
10-26-2016, 09:34 PM
Slice Dragons are always a bitch to me mostly drains my stamina to only get 1-2 lv 100s

Wutan
10-27-2016, 02:08 AM
Slice Dragons are always a bitch to me mostly drains my stamina to only get 1-2 lv 100s

Blue Dragons the easiest and Purple Dragons the worst for me...

Btw. 2 days ago i wanted to evolve Dendrobium and by accident i have feed her the Dragons via Character Upgrade (not Character Evolution) :rolleyes:

The worst experience in FKG so far :(

Raine
10-27-2016, 02:55 AM
Drop-wise, I have mine in the following order: Red (most generous with gold drakes) > Blue = Purple >>>>>>>> Yellow.

In addition, Yellow Dragon Advanced was the last daily map I completed with 3* --- after 4 Thursdays or 4 weeks (already completed the other dailies in my first 2 weeks in the game). That's how terrible my luck is with pierce type. HAHA

Rupturez
10-27-2016, 06:14 AM
Guys why is there a maintenance going on?

Raine
10-27-2016, 06:20 AM

- Lavender's revival event
- New gacha machine
- Mission 14

Zenithale
10-27-2016, 06:21 AM
From Discord:

People of the Flower Knight Girl chat!
Today at 11:00 AM [UTC] we will enter maintenance to launch the following:
Phase 1 Bremen the City of Ruin Reissued Event;
Modifications to the Trade Center to include the Reissued section;
Mission 14;
Campaign Story for Missions 1 through 14;
New Gacha Machine;
We estimate this maintenance will last 2h. Due to the large amount of work some issues may arise and additional time may be needed;

Fingers crossed,
The Flower Knight Girl Team
:(

Wutan
10-27-2016, 06:24 AM
- New gacha machine
- Mission 14

I assuming it's a Step Up Gacha for Nerine...

Seraphim
10-27-2016, 06:28 AM
oooo hope so :o loving part 2 of this event 8) glad to see they are listening and recognise what we need.

ugh brave girl raven keeps crashing, do we really need this unity browser to use it atall?

Corintis
10-27-2016, 06:30 AM
Every time a new gacha is released, I pray it's a free goldie.

I'm also wondering if we'll be able to obtain the Medal Rewards from Lavender's event if we already completed it the first time around.

Drip
10-27-2016, 06:31 AM
Hurray! Been waiting for this since I ended the original event with the mindboggling amount of no less than 3 medals!

Raine
10-27-2016, 06:33 AM
I assuming it's a Step Up Gacha for Nerine...

Or a guaranteed 5* ticket gacha? Going by its monthly(?) schedule, it's due for one.

If it's not going to be the 5* ticket gacha though, it's fine by me. I don't have enough FG anyway. :p

Myrdin
10-27-2016, 07:02 AM
oooo hope so :o loving part 2 of this event 8) glad to see they are listening and recognise what we need.

ugh brave girl raven keeps crashing, do we really need this unity browser to use it atall?

That game seems to have some nice scenes Art, however the controls seem kinda cluster fck, and the fact the game is not even loading properly, sums it all up. Weird they did not advertise the game like they use to "join the game now, and get a free XXX, character, ingame rewards or smthing".
Seeing as its been like that, that game will get dropped within a half-year to year. Was interested at first, but not gonna waste my time on that (I dunno why but it does give me the "dead" vibes like Kampany Girls and such)

Seraphim
10-27-2016, 07:14 AM
Darn it, was hoping Raven would do well like IdolWars, the art is rather nice.

Going to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope its just the usual bs of first day/s bugs that will smooth out soon..really want this one to be good. Devs for it could really work on system reqs being less specific though, flexibility for these games is king, half the reason IW is probs doing so good. On that note how long do you think it will take for FKG to be mobile playable without Puffin Gottagofast browser? :P

Eventually want to see all Nutaku games playable on tablet/mobile..surely it is inevitable? :I

Wutan
10-27-2016, 08:30 AM
Or a guaranteed 5* ticket gacha? Going by its monthly(?) schedule, it's due for one.

If it's not going to be the 5* ticket gacha though, it's fine by me. I don't have enough FG anyway. :p

We are in the same boat.

Yep i don't have enough FG and i hoard them for Maple anyway...

I think if i participate in a 5* Ticket Gacha i will get Bipinna again and i am not doing that :p

sharkboyxs
10-27-2016, 09:06 AM
Blue Dragons the easiest and Purple Dragons the worst for me...

Btw. 2 days ago i wanted to evolve Dendrobium and by accident i have feed her the Dragons via Character Upgrade (not Character Evolution) :rolleyes:

The worst experience in FKG so far :(

How could you mistake those cute-looking things for those stubborn popping dragons lol

- - - Updated - - -

i bet its the ticket gacha since its a monthly gacha and it only appears every the end of the month

renchon
10-27-2016, 09:44 AM
i hope the maintenance include fixing login problem
yeah i still can't login into the game

man skipping 2 days in Halloween event is suck

Myrdin
10-27-2016, 10:23 AM
So it seems this patch added also a little storyline to the older missions. Just went for phase 13 final farm mission, and a short story conversation popped out. CHeck it for yourself. Its possible more of this was included in the other missions as well.

skasio
10-27-2016, 11:08 AM
It seems that the stamina bug/exploit got fixed. If you refresh the page in the middle of a stage, you no longer regain stamina for said stage.
Also, fully clearing Lavender maps 1-3 doesn't reward any FGs. Only ?-4 gives one Gem once you 3* it.

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know how long a reissue event last for? I don't know if I should focus on getting more ampys/mayuu in Pumpkins Event or focus on getting another Lavender...

Myrdin
10-27-2016, 11:55 AM
Does anyone know how long a reissue event last for? I don't know if I should focus on getting more ampys/mayuu in Pumpkins Event or focus on getting another Lavender...

Just asked that as well, go take a look in "First Event Chars" thread

Eab1990
10-27-2016, 11:56 AM

asdf

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2336-event-chars-post48242.html#post48242

Come on, guys, really.

Meister
10-27-2016, 12:14 PM
Woohoo RNG fest!:D

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 12:39 PM
Just asked that as well, go take a look in "First Event Chars" thread

Oh, really. Thanks for letting me know! :)

asdf

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2336-event-chars-post48242.html#post48242

Come on, guys, really.

Oh!! That where it was! Thank you. I am to used having the information located in banner on front page or located on the event campaign. I don't know why they would put the info on exchange shop instead. Thank you for letting me know.

I will definitely focus on getting the remaining mayuu and ampy before trying to get Lavender...

Wutan
10-27-2016, 12:47 PM
I love the Exp Ratio from Lavender's Revival Event. Extremely usefull :)

I like her already :o

Eab1990
10-27-2016, 12:49 PM
I power-leveled to 70 or so back when Lavender first came out.

Good times.

Wutan
10-27-2016, 01:14 PM
Well i have rolled a Single Draw for 5 Gems (Priority Gacha) and i have got another Bipinna Cosmos...

What's wrong with that Girl????

That's 4 Bipinna Cosmos so far^^ and she didn't get her Skill Level twice...

Seraphim
10-27-2016, 01:46 PM
Really?!? no doubt about it, ea acc has its stalker knight :P /stalky knightpeeks out from behind tree with chibi cute face :3 twas just inspecting this..uh..tree..yes.

Wutan
10-27-2016, 01:59 PM
Really?!? no doubt about it, ea acc has its stalker knight :P /stalky knightpeeks out from behind tree with chibi cute face :3 twas just inspecting this..uh..tree..yes.

Yeah but i would prefer Orchid, Camellia or Toad Lily for the Stalker Position.

Is Bipinna popular in Japan btw?

I mean the 3 mentioned Knights and Bipinna all have Bloomed Forms but from those 4 Bipinna is the weakest Blooming Unit in my opinion. Orchid would be n1 cause her Blooming Ability is Skill Activation +...

Seriously i think a Nutaku Worker is stalking this Board and trolling me hard :(

I want a Trade Option...Who wants a Bipinna Cosmos btw?

noheart09
10-27-2016, 02:33 PM
Well i have rolled a Single Draw for 5 Gems (Priority Gacha) and i have got another Bipinna Cosmos...

What's wrong with that Girl????

That's 4 Bipinna Cosmos so far^^ and she didn't get her Skill Level twice...

lol dat karma is viscious beast =/

sniddy
10-27-2016, 03:01 PM
tried 2 get silver - try 5 gem pull - 2 bronzes - no sodom for me :-( still got flowering peach time before so - still ahead

Farming a 2nd Lavender now - because

Raine
10-27-2016, 05:30 PM
That long update led me to getting several good hours of sleep all evening. Lol.

Also, Step-Up 5* gacha? Ha, I ain't touching that (or rather couldn't).

sharkboyxs
10-27-2016, 11:56 PM
wtf 2k crystals for a pettanko mage with very slow speed, this is like canna's event but 4x the effort needed since canna only needed 500

- - - Updated - - -

Im gonna ask.. for those who already have lavender, will they still get her in this event or not??

ZeroZet
10-28-2016, 12:10 AM
Lavender is among the most powerful event characters, if not THE one. And snail teams are actually in the vouge recently, if you didn't notice)

I ran maps once for story (and dat FG at R-4), since I have perfected her at the first event.

sniddy
10-28-2016, 12:18 AM
Personally I'm gonna gun for a 2nd max Lavender - no reason not to

Unregistered
10-28-2016, 01:59 AM
I'm gonna keep her until she can be sacrificed for bond crystals.

Luxrain
10-28-2016, 06:07 AM
Tbh, when I was reading people complaining about getting the level 100 dragons for evolutions. I've always gotten what i needed in 2-3 runs of it but, I'm having one hell of a time even getting level 20 dragons for lavender xD RNGesus please... Let luck smile upon me.

Seraphim
10-28-2016, 07:48 AM
Think Lavenders bloom form should have psycho witch theme with oversized tattered hat and massive looming ice claw behind her

something like.. 2238

Myrdin
10-28-2016, 08:16 AM
I'm gonna keep her until she can be sacrificed for bond crystals.

Whats that ? Care to elaborate further ?

nikonana
10-28-2016, 08:56 AM
Have no problem viewing campaign story but have to replay Lavender revival just to see her story (despite already had one ages ago), lame.

nazrin992
10-28-2016, 11:21 AM
Btw, Wutan how is your experiment? Are you still doing it?

Wutan
10-28-2016, 12:48 PM
Btw, Wutan how is your experiment? Are you still doing it?

Yes if Nerines Special Gacha isn't another stupid Step Up Gacha i will test my theory...

Raine
10-28-2016, 12:51 PM
Tbh, when I was reading people complaining about getting the level 100 dragons for evolutions. I've always gotten what i needed in 2-3 runs of it but, I'm having one hell of a time even getting level 20 dragons for lavender xD RNGesus please... Let luck smile upon me.

Seeing you got 2 rainbows from an 11 pull back then (which anyone, myself included, would kill for), RNGesus may have other plans......

Speaking of Barney the purple dragon, my first run of the day netted me 2 level 100s, giving me the minimum for a 5* mage I will be grabbing soon, be it Lavender or the next event girl (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_of_Peru) (supposedly), also a mage.

nazrin992
10-28-2016, 12:56 PM
Yes if Nerines Special Gacha isn't another stupid Step Up Gacha i will test my theory...

Alright.

Also, I really don't like that 11 Draw Gacha because it means I have to save 50+ Gems and right now, I don't really have until I can max out next two events from now on... Being F2Player is really hard :(

Wutan
10-28-2016, 01:20 PM
Alright.

Also, I really don't like that 11 Draw Gacha because it means I have to save 50+ Gems and right now, I don't really have until I can max out next two events from now on... Being F2Player is really hard :(

Yeah i can understand that but i don't using Single Draws anymore cause i want to avoid one specific Girl...

Also my Single Draws kinda sucked so i have to go the other Route^^

renchon
10-29-2016, 03:18 AM
Seems like i can back login into the game using Anonymoux (for IP's) :D

but my internet become "Stupid-Ass-Too-Slow" for doing the game (i always miss Limited Garden Halloween Mission)

why NUTAKU why

Luxrain
10-29-2016, 03:32 AM
Seeing you got 2 rainbows from an 11 pull back then (which anyone, myself included, would kill for), RNGesus may have other plans......

Speaking of Barney the purple dragon, my first run of the day netted me 2 level 100s, giving me the minimum for a 5* mage I will be grabbing soon, be it Lavender or the next event girl (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_of_Peru) (supposedly), also a mage.

I think, I did the purple dragon mission about 12 tmes? an got 2 level 100 dragons so xD I'm amazed "Usually I consider myself lucky"

sharkboyxs
10-29-2016, 06:25 AM

the rng manipulation theory?

Wutan
10-29-2016, 06:33 AM
the rng manipulation theory?

Yep indeed :)

Dorei0sama
10-29-2016, 07:30 AM
It seem to me that Nutaku give us less free flower gem lately. Last time they give 5 flower gem for each sudden maintenance but now they dont. Not like i am complaining as i am f2p, i am getting a little impatient while saving flower gem.

noheart09
10-29-2016, 11:05 AM
It seem to me that Nutaku give us less free flower gem lately. Last time they give 5 flower gem for each sudden maintenance but now they dont. Not like i am complaining as i am f2p, i am getting a little impatient while saving flower gem.

nope,those were compensation for previous bugs. AS IF: they weren't a gift out of generosity from them ahahahhaha would been better though that way

nikonana
10-29-2016, 11:24 PM
#justrngthings
The first time I seen my girls only got 2 box from dailies.
http://i.imgur.com/tiX68sK.jpg

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 01:46 AM
I have noticed while out in a map that the FG pictures have this little purple dot in the lower right corner. Anyone know what that is?

ZeroZet
10-30-2016, 10:51 AM
Right now - nothing.

nazrin992
10-30-2016, 11:31 AM
Technically it's blue.

Wutan
10-30-2016, 03:44 PM
Seriously 14-1 is another RNG Fuck Fest...

7 attempts...

3 Squads at the Bottom, 2 Squads at the Top... all Squads have even Speed (650ish)

fate
10-30-2016, 08:31 PM
Seriously 14-1 is another RNG Fuck Fest...

7 attempts...

3 Squads at the Bottom, 2 Squads at the Top... all Squads have even Speed (650ish)

The RNG of that map is not that bad. It's 9/32 only so you can try to F5 and get your stamina back if thing don't go in your way

sniddy
10-31-2016, 01:27 AM
The RNG of that map is not that bad. It's 9/32 only so you can try to F5 and get your stamina back if thing don't go in your way

Please don't do this, this protects against crashes, and oh craps I loaded the wrong map/wrong teams

If people use it to manipulate the RNG then they'll take it away - I'd rather a safety net for when I, the net or the game messes up

Myrdin
10-31-2016, 02:58 AM
Please don't do this, this protects against crashes, and oh craps I loaded the wrong map/wrong teams

If people use it to manipulate the RNG then they'll take it away - I'd rather a safety net for when I, the net or the game messes up

Dont worry, you have limited times you can do that. From my testing it can be done about 2 every 5 hours (approx). Any more than that, and yes you reset the game but wont get your stamina back. So people who want to abuse this way to much - tough luck :)

nazrin992
10-31-2016, 03:51 AM
Out of curiosity, will the results of Gathering I got from click-skip differ from the one where I don't click-skip?

IvanLedah21
10-31-2016, 07:35 AM
Out of curiosity, will the results of Gathering I got from click-skip differ from the one where I don't click-skip?

Historically, click-skipping the gatherings for me have given crap for stamina (actually, for all 3 categories, to the point I stopped because I concluded, perhaps wrongly, that it simply skips to the end chest). This is merely personal observation mind you, RNG is a thing in FKG ;)

Drip
10-31-2016, 08:05 AM
Historically, click-skipping the gatherings for me have given crap for stamina (actually, for all 3 categories, to the point I stopped because I concluded, perhaps wrongly, that it simply skips to the end chest). This is merely personal observation mind you, RNG is a thing in FKG ;)
The first few times I click skipped a gathering, I got 0 stamina and a lvl 100 manyu. So, I assumed wrongly that click skipping removed the small prizes in exchange for a better end reward. Took a couple more attempts at this "guaranteed lvl 100 manyu" to realize how wrong I was.

Edit: To add to that, the rewards from gathering are probably decided before we get the "run scene". If you look carefully when you go gather (and have an empty giftbox), you can see the +1 appearing on the giftbox right when you start your gather, implying that the end reward already arrived.

IvanLedah21
10-31-2016, 09:25 AM
The first few times I click skipped a gathering, I got 0 stamina and a lvl 100 manyu. So, I assumed wrongly that click skipping removed the small prizes in exchange for a better end reward. Took a couple more attempts at this "guaranteed lvl 100 manyu" to realize how wrong I was.

Edit: To add to that, the rewards from gathering are probably decided before we get the "run scene". If you look carefully when you go gather (and have an empty giftbox), you can see the +1 appearing on the giftbox right when you start your gather, implying that the end reward already arrived.

Well, yes, the end reward apparently arrives instantly. I'm just saying that my observations were skip-clicking resulted in crap gains in Stamina, Gold and Seeds. Again, this could just be RNG, FKG is infamous for that ;)

Balkri
10-31-2016, 10:04 AM
Sorry to ask this here, but I did not found information anywhere.

Is there some page or special program that people in the forum use to create signatures with their helper teams? :confused:

Klowns
10-31-2016, 10:05 AM
I just crop it and upload straight to the website under the settings tab.

Wutan
10-31-2016, 11:16 AM
Sorry to ask this here, but I did not found information anywhere.

Is there some page or special program that people in the forum use to create signatures with their helper teams? :confused:

Make a Screenshot and use Paint...that way you can create a Signature with your Helper Squad :)

Balkri
10-31-2016, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, I finally added Toad Lily to my helper squad and wanted a way to show it:rolleyes:, so if someone is having problems with small pest... i think i have a good counter for them ;)

Wutan
10-31-2016, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, I finally added Toad Lily to my helper squad and wanted a way to show it:rolleyes:, so if someone is having problems with small pest... i think i have a good counter for them ;)

No Problem :)

Please feel free to post your ID in this Thread http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2393-compiled-friend-id-list-forumers.html

Rupturez will add you as soon as he comes online ;)

Rupturez
10-31-2016, 01:44 PM
No Problem :)

Please feel free to post your ID in this Thread http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2393-compiled-friend-id-list-forumers.html

Rupturez will add you as soon as he comes online ;)

Aye sir.

I added you to the list Balkri.

Yoshire
10-31-2016, 05:30 PM
anyone know which event is next since they skipped one for the pumpkin ?
are we still following the pattern from this link. http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%9B%B3%E9%91%91

Wutan
10-31-2016, 05:44 PM
anyone know which event is next since they skipped one for the pumpkin ?
are we still following the pattern from this link. http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%9B%B3%E9%91%91

Marvel of Peru is next. For now they should follow the normal pattern until Christmas i guess^^

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AA%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3% 83%90%E3%83%8A

sharkboyxs
10-31-2016, 07:10 PM
Marvel of Peru is next. For now they should follow the normal pattern until Christmas i guess^^

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AA%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3% 83%90%E3%83%8A

so basically shes a member of Isis Bomb terrorist group

- - - Updated - - -

For a shy and timid person she loves throwing bombs lol

nazrin992
10-31-2016, 11:53 PM
I remember someone here wants to know if Red Ginger will get a Bloomed form or not or even that is her official Bloomed picture.

Apparently it has been announced that Alphinia, Black Baccara and Cactace will get Bloomed form in future.

sniddy
11-01-2016, 01:24 AM
Dont worry, you have limited times you can do that. From my testing it can be done about 2 every 5 hours (approx). Any more than that, and yes you reset the game but wont get your stamina back. So people who want to abuse this way to much - tough luck :)

Good to know - little tight if nets really a mess but darn good to know thanks

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 03:54 AM
I remember someone here wants to know if Red Ginger will get a Bloomed form or not or even that is her official Bloomed picture.

Apparently it has been announced that Alphinia, Black Baccara and Cactace will get Bloomed form in future.

Good. Now just to hope that they use that amazing art. Coz thats by far superior to how the artist depicted her so far ( I swear to God, if her Bloomed version will remain the same boring bikini clad chick I am gonna spit fire).

Wutan
11-01-2016, 03:56 AM
Now just to hope that they use that amazing art. Coz thats by far superior to how the artist depicted her so far ( I swear to God, if her Bloomed version will remain the same boring bikini clad chick I am gonna spit fire).

At least two of my 6* get a Bloomed Form^^ It's long overdue anyway :p (I mean those two were there from the Beginning)

But i agree with you Myrdin...lets hope that she looks similar to your posted Art :)

noheart09
11-01-2016, 04:10 AM
next is mirabillis event and not marvel of peru,but which one is mirabilis?

Wutan
11-01-2016, 04:19 AM

But they have said they will continue the normal pattern after Halloween is done...

and Marvel of Peru comes right after Dipladenia^^

I don't know who Mirabilis âctually is^^

I hope it's Marvel of Peru cause this Event is a Raid Boss Event and i like them more than Collecting Events (more freedom to do what you want you know :) )

Raine
11-01-2016, 04:20 AM

Mirabilis is the other name for Marvel of Peru.

noheart09
11-01-2016, 04:37 AM
Mirabilis is the other name for Marvel of Peru.

:O didnt know,well i was almost worried sick since i was waiting to add mop to my counterattack team,ah good to know ^^.
thx friend =D

- - - Updated - - -

But they have said they will continue the normal pattern after Halloween is done...

and Marvel of Peru comes right after Dipladenia^^

I don't know who Mirabilis âctually is^^

I hope it's Marvel of Peru cause this Event is a Raid Boss Event and i like them more than Collecting Events (more freedom to do what you want you know :) )

yeah thats true.
got lupine to lv 40 now and leader of team 2,but not of team 1 since i want to make a counterattack helper squad(or even a dodge helper team in the future)to help better the low lv i got in my fl ^^

Wutan
11-01-2016, 04:55 AM
:O didnt know,well i was almost worried sick since i was waiting to add mop to my counterattack team,ah good to know ^^.
thx friend =D

- - - Updated - - -

yeah thats true.
got lupine to lv 40 now and leader of team 2,but not of team 1 since i want to make a counterattack helper squad(or even a dodge helper team in the future)to help better the low lv i got in my fl ^^

Yeah seems like MoP is a solid Knight. Haha did you notice something?

Calla = not so good
Dipladenia = good
Gentian = not so good
MoP = good

Looks like an intended pattern^^

I hope you post me your Team List as soon as Lupine is evolved :)

I adjust my Team as well but i need Edelweiss and Black Locust for that^^

Foyn
11-01-2016, 04:55 AM
hi, can some1 tell me wut r "heavenly flower fireworks" and if it's possible to see their numbers in Flower Knight Girl?
crossover event > http://i.imgur.com/3MFVfSE.png

Meister
11-01-2016, 05:02 AM
Yea there's seems to be a iwz/fkg crossover but there's still no news on the fkg side prolly they will show it later after the maintenance.

Drip
11-01-2016, 05:14 AM
There's also some stuff to obtain the other way round, for playing Idol WarZ: 5 flowergems, 2 of each gold dragon (at least, those are on the picture) and a couple of equipment gacha seeds.

Meister
11-01-2016, 05:22 AM
There's also some stuff to obtain the other way round, for playing Idol WarZ: 5 flowergems, 2 of each gold dragon (at least, those are on the picture) and a couple of equipment gacha seeds.

not to mention 2 5* gacha tickets :D

Foyn
11-01-2016, 05:38 AM
aha I see.. so gotta wait for those fireworks .-.

some tips for those who don't play Idol:
- for harem scene u can see them from menu > harem (if ur playing from the non-adult site .-. )
- dream fest is a guild vs guild battle, and u don't need to win so..
create or join a guild and in the left corner u'll see how much time till the guild battle, it's twice per day
http://i.imgur.com/FQUG135.png
- for 5 combos just spam a skill (let's say ur in the rear of the party, just spam those skills that increase a parameter, can't buff dead members tho)

smr
11-01-2016, 07:08 AM
http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/event/mainBanner14.png

the 5 star guaranteed gacha tickets are probably the random tickets, not the ones you get to pick, not really worth doing.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 07:13 AM
I have tried Idol War Z once... but it's not my thing^^

I think i won't participate in that one cause i am not patient enough to learn a new game and the 5* Tickets contains Bipinna Cosmos anyway :p

kaiser
11-01-2016, 07:15 AM
even one random 5* is so worth doing this...

Zenithale
11-01-2016, 07:15 AM
What a pain... I don't play to IWZ... Can someone explain to me if "Participate 3 times in Dream Fest" is feasable, easy and quick for beginner?

kaiser
11-01-2016, 07:19 AM
well it's relativly easy, there're 2 dream fests a day and you can choose the time when to participate from 5 available timeslots, so it would take 1,5 days minimum and just clicking on participating during those times you choose. the real pain is getting used to the menu at first~

Wutan
11-01-2016, 07:19 AM
What a pain... I don't play to IWZ... Can someone explain to me if "Participate 3 times in Dream Fest" is feasable, easy and quick for beginner?

Yeah would be n1 if someone could explain (a little bit) how this Game works... I didn't understand it the first time i played it. If you don't have to win the Dream Fest and it's a quick thing we could do this... If it's a Grind Fest i won't do it...

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 07:25 AM

Also interested. But most likely it will require you to play at least two weeks, each day, get a certain "lvl" or whatever that game uses, to participate in those events, and since you have to do them 3 times, it feels like its gonna suck up a whole month of your time. Meh

Wutan: Yeah Id much rather play the Raven thingy, but seeing as the game is in a sorry state, and there was no "early player" benefit, I decided to not do that. The art is nice, but then again, since its a game of RNG and drop rates, it just stinks of another cash grab.
Would be nice if out there was a collection Waifu RPG game, but one where you dont have do drop inhuman amounts of real life cash into it to get something. (I prefer from my games to offer "unlockables" for cash. Like various themed Skins, addons, Mounts, non OP equipment, etc. Not "pay to win" crap).

kaiser
11-01-2016, 07:28 AM
well it's relativly easy, there're 2 dream fests a day and you can choose the time when to participate from 5 available timeslots, so it would take 1,5 days minimum and just clicking on participating during those times you choose. the real pain is getting used to the menu at first~

just reply to myself, do the tutorial and then dream fest and you're fine in 1,5 days at the least, if the wording is as is, you only have to participate not win.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 07:34 AM
Also interested. But most likely it will require you to play at least two weeks, each day, get a certain "lvl" or whatever that game uses, to participate in those events, and since you have to do them 3 times, it feels like its gonna suck up a whole month of your time. Meh

Wutan: Yeah Id much rather play the Raven thingy, but seeing as the game is in a sorry state, and there was no "early player" benefit, I decided to not do that. The art is nice, but then again, since its a game of RNG and drop rates, it just stinks of another cash grab.
Would be nice if out there was a collection Waifu RPG game, but one where you dont have do drop inhuman amounts of real life cash into it to get something. (I prefer from my games to offer "unlockables" for cash. Like various themed Skins, addons, Mounts, non OP equipment, etc. Not "pay to win" crap).

I absolutely agree with you. Things like Mounts, Alternate Skins are fine for Cash but "Pay to Win" is bullshit. That's the Reason i don't care that much if People from my Ally-List are Beginners, have Bad Luck or do not have Cash to buy 6*. Those People shouldn't be excluded if they haven't a Full Rainbow Team. Heck if i had not whaled my Team would be complete trash as well^^

Sure it's n1 to have some Strong Helpers but i prefer a Balance cause i want to help "Weaker Players" as well.

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 07:51 AM
Seems like there is a maintenance going on.
What could it be ? (I hope I did not screw up, and they ending Lavenders revival :D daaamn son !)

Corintis
11-01-2016, 07:52 AM
Probably extra long (again) to help coordinate with IDWZ servers.

Eab1990
11-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Maintenance started an hour late because they apparently forgot to account for DST (which I could've sworn wasn't until this upcoming weekend).

Drip
11-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Seems like there is a maintenance going on.
What could it be ? (I hope I did not screw up, and they ending Lavenders revival :D daaamn son !)
Nah, there should be a Lavender Revival phase two, to be added either today or thursday. At least, that's what the ingame banner mentioned.

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 07:54 AM
just reply to myself, do the tutorial and then dream fest and you're fine in 1,5 days at the least, if the wording is as is, you only have to participate not win.

U sure about that ? Seems like it should take longer considering a 5* ticket is the reward for this.

Allright, so once the maintenance ends, I suppose I might go take a look at IDWZ, if the colab is online by then. If nothing else 5 Flower Gems for tutorial seems easy enough.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 08:01 AM
U sure about that ? Seems like it should take longer considering a 5* ticket is the reward for this.

Allright, so once the maintenance ends, I suppose I might go take a look at IDWZ, if the colab is online by then. If nothing else 5 Flower Gems for tutorial seems easy enough.
To participate 7 times, Idol Wars Z lists this as the requirement for the last reward, it would take 3 days minimum. 2 times per day. Maximum would only take 7 days assuming one can only participate in 1 dreamfest per day.

- - - Updated - - -

To participate 7 times, Idol Wars Z lists this as the requirement for the last reward, it would take 4 days minimum. 2 times per day. Maximum would only take 7 days assuming one can only participate in 1 dreamfest per day.

Fixed that mistake

kaiser
11-01-2016, 08:08 AM

If their wording doesn't change, i'm pretty sure as you get 2 dream fests a day, unless you need to do an extra 3 dream fests for the second 5*+ silver awards, which would only bump it up to 3 days minimum, just for the tickets.

Drip
11-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Maintenance started an hour late because they apparently forgot to account for DST (which I could've sworn wasn't until this upcoming weekend).
Nutaku uses UTC for time reference because UTC doesn't have daylight saving time adjustments. The exact date DST happens also varies between some countries. If I remember right, the United Kingdom switches a few weeks later. Australia also switches to and from DST on slightly different dates. For all I care, we get rid of DST entirely since it doesn't provide the economic benefits it was supposed to give anyway (it actually costs more because of the increase in accidents), and I like sitting outside watching the stars on a summer evening better than another hour of wearing sunglasses.

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 08:13 AM
I will participate Dream Fest just to get the ticket(is it two 5* guarantee TICKETS or is it just one?)

I would say this is a neat side event. Is this actually from DMM or Nutaku original?

Eab1990
11-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Ipomoea still edited.

Can someone post her edited base/evolved forms so I can escalate this?

kaiser
11-01-2016, 08:40 AM

Ok, just found the reward page in Idol wars and the 5*+silver needs 7 participations(not the 3 you see on the event poster) so it's a minimum of 3,5 days, if you do all 2 dream fests a day.

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 08:47 AM
Ah, that makes sense.

On related note, where's my 5 Gems!? I have done the tutorial two months ago. Does that not register it?:(

Drip
11-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Pretty odd, I just did the first mission of phase 2 for Lavender, and now Bremen Phase 2 disappeared from my campaign list again. I figure they accidentally added it two days early and pulled it off again or something. Or I hit some reallyannoying bug.

EDIT: Did a hard refresh (shift-F5) and the second mission appeared.

kaiser
11-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Ah, that makes sense.

On related note, where's my 5 Gems!? I have done the tutorial two months ago. Does that not register it?:(

haven't gotten anything also, as someone mentioned in the other thread, we will propably get it at the end of the event.

Rupturez
11-01-2016, 09:00 AM
So if I don't want anything in Idol Wars I actually have no event to farm the comming two weeks? There is no event girl in FKG this time around?

Edit: scratch that, I found that there is an event girl.

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 11:01 AM
So I tried playing IDWZ to get the FKG rewards and.... god that game is a clusterfuck. It throws out so much staff at out, and there are so many options (many of which send you to panel you dont want to go, and such). How I miss the clear menu of FKG uch..
IDWZ has some horrible ingame UI orientation.

Rupturez
11-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Yeah I'm not going to bother with the Idol stuff even if free 5* are really nice.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Yeah I'm not going to bother with the Idol stuff even if free 5* are really nice.

Seriously i will do the 5*Ticket Steps´(nothing more)... i mean it's only Login at a specific time and push a Button^^

I need something new to get my Motivation up again "sigh"

Rupturez
11-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Seriously i will do the 5*Ticket Steps´(nothing more)... i mean it's only Login at a specific time and push a Button^^

I need something new to get my Motivation up again "sigh"

That means I already have to take the trouble of figuring out what the times / timezones are :/
And I need to have access to a computer at those given times..

Wutan
11-01-2016, 11:36 AM
That means I already have to take the trouble of figuring out what the times / timezones are :/

Yeah i know what you mean... Atm i am not a Fan of that Crossover Thing or the actual Event either...
I hope i will at least get rewarded this time for my efforts^^

Corintis
11-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Alrighty, let's see for how long this Night Phlox Avatar keeps me entertained. :rolleyes:

moarsi
11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Alrighty, let's see for how long this Night Phlox Avatar keeps me entertained. :rolleyes:

But...the Rune Slayer...

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 12:05 PM

Well, there is Dream Fest going on right now...it won't end until another 25 minutes.

Corintis
11-01-2016, 12:12 PM
But...the Rune Slayer...
Wao, so you even knew it was an Elderp. Don't worry, the RS is still my Profile Icon!

Wutan
11-01-2016, 12:39 PM
I have participate in the Dream Fest "Sigh"

Btw. i have won...and i don't even know how^^

I have rolled in the Gacha from Idol Wars Z and have got two SSR in a row....WHY??? (That's two Rainbows btw.)

I want luck in FKG and not in that game :(

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 12:54 PM
I have participate in the Dream Fest "Sigh"

Btw. i have won...and i don't even know how^^

I have rolled in the Gacha from Idol Wars Z and have got two SSR in a row....WHY??? (That's two Rainbows btw.)

I want luck in FKG and not in that game :(

Yeh you tell me. For last two hours, while watching stuff on Youtube, I´ve been tinkering with that game. Clicking random stuff and just going with the flow. Got a nice SSR and Evolved a catgirl. Did Dream Fest, though not sure if it was a Tutorial fest or not.
I think there was a way to check the rewards you get for the colba and there was "Get" next to them. Not sure if it is ment to be highlighted or if its just ment to be there to know if you got it or not (coz it doenst make much sense for me to have all of the unlocked, with just one Dream Fest)

As for the game - I do like the idea they got going for it, but I really dont like the non sufficient tutorial and the fact you have to to randomly test bunch of stuff to try figure out what is what. Also the UI and ever overlapping banners and notifications, and rewards and whatever popping up all the time aint exactly helping the whole thing either.
If it was more polished, neat and self explanatory without the overwhelming stuff being thrown up the players face, I think it would be pretty solid game concept-mechanics.

sniddy
11-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Yeh I found it a confused mess with some lovely art and ideas but I havn't got a clue how it works

Drip
11-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Yeh I found it a confused mess with some lovely art and ideas but I havn't got a clue how it works
I've been playing since launch, and I still don't have a clue how it works exactly. But, as you said, the art is nice. But I do wish they'd streamline the whole design, improve the tutorial, and got rid of 90% of the popups.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Yeh you tell me. For last two hours, while watching stuff on Youtube, I´ve been tinkering with that game. Clicking random stuff and just going with the flow. Got a nice SSR and Evolved a catgirl. Did Dream Fest, though not sure if it was a Tutorial fest or not.
I think there was a way to check the rewards you get for the colba and there was "Get" next to them. Not sure if it is ment to be highlighted or if its just ment to be there to know if you got it or not (coz it doenst make much sense for me to have all of the unlocked, with just one Dream Fest)

As for the game - I do like the idea they got going for it, but I really dont like the non sufficient tutorial and the fact you have to to randomly test bunch of stuff to try figure out what is what. Also the UI and ever overlapping banners and notifications, and rewards and whatever popping up all the time aint exactly helping the whole thing either.
If it was more polished, neat and self explanatory without the overwhelming stuff being thrown up the players face, I think it would be pretty solid game concept-mechanics.

Yeah i have got that Cat Girl as well.

I agree with you... It would be a really solid Game...but with that clusterfuck UI it isn't that comfortable to play.

Summary: Good Idea, bad Implementation

Rupturez
11-01-2016, 01:18 PM
I have absolutely no idea how it works and to be fair, I don't even want to. I will just try to participate in some dream events for the rewards and everything else in that game can burn.

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Guys there seems to be a "pre-release" for a new Fantasy Wiafu game on Nutaku page. For pre-signing you get a free character at launch.
The art seems good enough, and depending on the mechanics I might give it a go, in the long run.
If it used mechanics similar to IDWZ - which does give a LOT of free stuff to the player (the fact that you can run the "Quest" indefinitely, spawning characters that other people can join in on and such - but improved it would be actually nice (I was thinking when playing IDWZ to get the two tickets for FKG, that with the concept mechanics more polished and the game setting being Fantasy instead of Idolz it might be pretty cool).

Anyone else checking out that game ?

Eab1990
11-01-2016, 03:11 PM
If you're referring to X-Overd, I believe it's like Hitsuji, but with (hopefully) better devs and everything.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Guys there seems to be a "pre-release" for a new Fantasy Wiafu game on Nutaku page. For pre-signing you get a free character at launch.
The art seems good enough, and depending on the mechanics I might give it a go, in the long run.
If it used mechanics similar to IDWZ - which does give a LOT of free stuff to the player (the fact that you can run the "Quest" indefinitely, spawning characters that other people can join in on and such - but improved it would be actually nice (I was thinking when playing IDWZ to get the two tickets for FKG, that with the concept mechanics more polished and the game setting being Fantasy instead of Idolz it might be pretty cool).

Anyone else checking out that game ?

I have pre-signed. Thank you Myrdin. I will give it a shot too :)

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 04:59 PM
So I tried playing IDWZ to get the FKG rewards and.... god that game is a clusterfuck. It throws out so much staff at out, and there are so many options (many of which send you to panel you dont want to go, and such). How I miss the clear menu of FKG uch..
IDWZ has some horrible ingame UI orientation.

... I'm so lost. XD

MachThreeSlug
11-01-2016, 05:44 PM
Nutaku uses UTC for time reference because UTC doesn't have daylight saving time adjustments. The exact date DST happens also varies between some countries. If I remember right, the United Kingdom switches a few weeks later. Australia also switches to and from DST on slightly different dates. For all I care, we get rid of DST entirely since it doesn't provide the economic benefits it was supposed to give anyway (it actually costs more because of the increase in accidents), and I like sitting outside watching the stars on a summer evening better than another hour of wearing sunglasses.

It's been Daylight Savings time for a bout a month already here in Australia.

makinaz
11-01-2016, 08:10 PM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/02/30uKZMk.png

Over 1.5 mil gacha seeds (used some before pic)
Over 150,000 flowers received
Only 4 were ampys...

120k midgrade seeds
Got 6 Warrior's Ring +10

Way too much time spent. Waaaaaay too much time spent.

sniddy
11-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Regarding the cross over if it says GET next to it do you have it - I do a few dreamfests before giving up on the game....so if it remembers them then....yeh I should have all the rewards

Rupturez
11-02-2016, 02:30 AM
Regarding the cross over if it says GET next to it do you have it - I do a few dreamfests before giving up on the game....so if it remembers them then....yeh I should have all the rewards

No, it says get next to everything for me and I haven't done a single dreamfest or thing. I have absolutely no idea how you can confirm what you did and didn't do.

Myrdin
11-02-2016, 03:48 AM
No, it says get next to everything for me and I haven't done a single dreamfest or thing. I have absolutely no idea how you can confirm what you did and didn't do.

Same here. As such I will do the Dream Fest and keep count of how many times I did that till its 7, and only after I will leave it at that.

Wutan
11-02-2016, 03:56 AM
Same here. As such I will do the Dream Fest and keep count of how many times I did that till its 7, and only after I will leave it at that.

Is it possible that we have to do 10 Dream Fests to get the Rewards?

3 for the first 5*Ticket and an additional 7 for the second 5*Ticket?

Meister
11-02-2016, 04:29 AM

IIRC you get a stamp as well as a reward then you participate in a dream fest. It pretty much works like a login bonus of sort. You can track how many times you participated provided you didnt skip since it's the 1st animated screen you see when you enter.

Oh and if you were active on IWZ before this event im sure there will be some stamps there already so better count them 1st so you can exclude them before you start the new runs :D

Anyway, I'll just count mine manually or make a tally sheet. And also i'll go do 10 runs since the banner wasnt clear if the 3 and 7 DF runs are separate or cumulative.

Ok here, I rummaged my account and saw this.

It's located inside the "Find other campaigns here" tab in my "My Page." Also you can find the Tutorials there under "Newbies Support Campaign" if you happen to miss it.

Zenithale
11-02-2016, 06:53 AM
Regarding Theories about RNGatchas...

I have Draw ~30x10 times yesterday, and after I got 3 (or more) Bronze (3*) in a row I spend 5 FG for a Single Draw (new Gatcha) and get... a Bronze... BUT note I buy more space for my inventory (2 FG for +10 space) between the last Bronze and the special Gatcha, which maybe cause the fail.
I also get an Ampy during this drawing session, then I did a single Draw again (new Gatcha), and I got... a Gold this time (the beautiful Gardenia (New one for me))!

Corintis
11-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Welp, I tried Wutan's 15:30PM RNG-Spotting theory again (on a day that isn't Thursday, against the theory) and I struck out HARD. At least my alt had 3/11 and 2/11 Golds when drawing at the same time...

Wutan
11-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Well i am afraid my Gacha Pull will look like the same tomorrow. Please RNG God have some mercy... <br />
I am pretty sceptical about my theory but lets see tomorrow^^. I hope Nerine is the 6* Gacha...

Corintis
11-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Seriously i think Moarsi is the RNG God and plays games with us :p
Heck no, Moarsi ain't no god, that's an RNG Witch! A Devil if not! That beast toys with the hearts of us RNG plebeians like so.........

Wutan
11-02-2016, 10:23 AM
Heck no, Moarsi ain't no god, that's an RNG Witch! A Devil if not! That beast toys with the hearts of us RNG plebeians like so.........

I wonder how many souls he had sacrificed to the Evil Gods of the Underworld to deserve such a Luck xd

Well looks like we are on the good side of the force... But shouldn't the good guys get the Girl at the end of the movie???

Seriously Fuck Hollywood...such liars :p

Balkri
11-02-2016, 11:13 AM
But shouldn't the good guys get the Girl at the end of the movie???

Seriously Fuck Hollywood...such liars :p

but this is an anime/hentai based thing, so the bad guys will get the girls most of the time >.<

fate
11-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Hey moarsi can I join the dark side?

Rupturez
11-02-2016, 02:06 PM
So I was wondering, do people actually care about balanced helper squads? I always try to have atleast 1 slice, pierce, magic and hit girl in my helper squad but I'm seeing a lot of helper squads that miss a type.

Corintis
11-02-2016, 02:11 PM
So I was wondering, do people actually care about balanced helper squads? I always try to have atleast 1 slice, pierce, magic and hit girl in my helper squad but I'm seeing a lot of helper squads that miss a type.
That raises an excellent point. I care more about ability synergy first (as well as proper speed for 3-Medals), then balanced attack types second. Abilities synergized properly can more than make up for the loss of a missing unit type.

Rupturez
11-02-2016, 02:15 PM
That raises an excellent point. I care more about ability synergy first (as well as proper speed for 3-Medals), then balanced attack types second. Abilities synergized properly can more than make up for the loss of a missing unit type.

I tried to make a bit of a "do it all" squad, stacking some attack boosts, damage reduction from pests, heal on pest nods, skill activation, decent speed and four different types. I could probably make a stronger squad by solely focussing on power and power boosts but I feel like having a really diversified helper squad is good.

Balkri
11-02-2016, 02:17 PM

I imagine that high lvl players seek teams that can compensate something that they own teams lack.

In my case, only 2 of my teams are really "strong", so I mostly look for strong helpers to do what my knights can't do.

By the way, my helper squad is mostly an anti small pest teams with Toad Lily + Leucocoryne, but also have Cactace for sheer force and Orchid for speed... Dahlia have a -15% damage debuff for enemies, so is not bad for bosses.

Is that balanced? I don't know, but so far it works xD

Wutan
11-02-2016, 02:17 PM

It's n1 to have a helper Squad with Attack Type Diversity but it isn't a must have for me.

Basically there are three viable Helper Squad Types atm:

1. Helper Squad with Synergy (Counterattack Team, Pest Controll Team etc.)
2. Strong Girls with all Attack Types
3. Full Rainbow Team for Raw Power

or a Combination of those methods^^

My Final Goal is to make a Full Rainbow Team with Skill Activation theme and access to all Attack Types...and the Girls should look good ;)

Corintis
11-02-2016, 02:22 PM
By the way, my helper squad is mostly an anti small pest teams with Toad Lily + Leucocoryne, but also have Cactace for sheer force and Orchid for speed... Dahlia have a -15% damage debuff for enemies, so is not bad for bosses.

I'd call that pretty dam balanced. Pest control isn't just popular and effective at keeping teams alive, you can slap them on in pretty much any type of squad. And Dahlia's -15% attack drop is maybe 5~10x better than defense boosts, starting from Campaign 13 and current events.

Rupturez
11-02-2016, 02:23 PM
I imagine that high lvl players seek teams that can compensate something that they own teams lack.

In my case, only 2 of my teams are really "strong", so I mostly look for strong helpers to do what my knights can't do.

Yeah I would say that is pretty balanced / all-round.
I can't speak for other high level players but I'm actually not looking for anything in helper squads, I'll pick the first helper squad with a power above 80k and 600+ speed and I'm good to go. if I'm trying to 3* a mission I'll just pick anything with the same speed as my squads which is roughly 520-550. When you reach a certain amount of power you don't really rely on the helper squad anymore.

IvanLedah21
11-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Well, first there are two types of players, the ones who recognize girls and team strategy and the ones who don't.

The latter just look at TP/Speed/Attack type. Since this is the forum, I'm guessing you're not too worried about them ;)

For the former, I'd say you have four options:
1) Power focus: Rainbow heavy, with lots of attack up and possibly enemy damage down
2) Speed focus: this is event-specific, since some events like high speed, others really low. Only a handful of story maps want lopsided speeds
3) Self-Sustaining: Heal/Attack Up on Pest Node, -50% damage from pests, and a girl or two with self-healing skills. Should be fast since you want those Heal/Attack buff on pest nodes to be running ahead of other squads so they actually have pest nodes to run over (Alpinia is ideal since she has Team Speed +150 AND Self heal skill, plus rainbow stats)
4) Some combination of the above.

Jack of all trades squads are feasible but without 5 rainbows in one team (or at least 4), it can turn out poorly (think about Defense buffing in particular with some girls and their low defense, high HP stats, as an example). Synergy is better. The squad Balkri posted is a mix of options 1 (power from Cactace) and 3 (the rest are a great sustain combo; Orchid has a self-heal skill in addition to her speed boost, she's basically a 5* version of Alpinia)

At present, there's no real reason to obsess over having all 4 attack types in the group. Ability synergy, speed and sustainability are much more important, along with raw power if you've got 4-5 rainbows to come out and play

Rupturez
11-02-2016, 04:01 PM
blessed are the single rolls.

http://i68.tinypic.com/kdvqdc.png

That said my result with single pulls are much better than 10+1..

Wutan
11-02-2016, 04:21 PM
@Rupturez

Gz dude.

I wish i would have such luck with Single Pulls.

QotN is a pretty solid 5*

Not the best but pretty good :)

fate
11-02-2016, 04:35 PM

I was weak back then so I just put whatever girls that has high total power in. Which girls do you want me to put in helper squad?
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/02/UWHRr.png
I also has Toad Lily, Cyrtanthus and Orchid

Wutan
11-02-2016, 04:53 PM
@Fate

I would say:

Dianthus+Toad Lily
Alpinia for Speed and Life Leech
Justicia for Atk Buff and Skill Activation
Cymbidium for her insane SKill Activation Skill on First Turn (seriously shame on you Dendrobium)

fate
11-02-2016, 04:58 PM
@Fate

I would say:

Dianthus+Toad Lily
Alpinia for Speed and Life Leech
Justicia for Atk Buff and Skill Activation
Cymbidium for her insane SKill Activation Skill on First Turn (seriously shame on you Dendrobium)

How can a 6*'s skill is as strong as 20% of a 5*'s skill. I hoped it was a mistake but it's not :( Though she come to me for free so can't complain

Wutan
11-02-2016, 05:12 PM
How can a 6*'s skill is as strong as 20% of a 5*'s skill. I hoped it was a mistake but it's not :( Though she come to me for free so can't complain

Yeah i know what you mean... I have paid for Dendrobium and i was disappointed^^
I mean she is the fucking Mentor of Cymbidium and her Skill is straight weaker. WTF?

DMM better gives Dendrobium a good Bloomed Ability (1,2 Skill Activation for the whole Squad) or i am really pissed off^^

Btw how many 6* did you pull through luck??? xd

fate
11-02-2016, 05:17 PM
Yeah i know what you mean... I have paid for Dendrobium and i was dissapointed^^
I mean she is the fucking Mentor of Cymbidium and her Skill is straight weaker. WTF?

DMM better gives Dendrobium a good Bloomed Ability (1,2 Skill Activation for the whole Squad) or i am really pissed off^^

Btw how many 6* did you pull through luck??? xd

x2 for the whole team on the first turn is enough for me. But since in DMM version she don't have blooming version yet, we probably need to wait 2+ years to get the benefit >.<

Wutan
11-02-2016, 05:25 PM
x2 for the whole team on the first turn is enough for me. But since in DMM version she don't have blooming version yet, we probably need to wait 2+ years to get the benefit >.<

Yeah releasing new Bloomed Forms every 2 Weeks for only one 6* at a time is really slow. Also i don't know how they decide which Girl gets a Bloomed Form and when...

They don't follow the actual Release Order of the Girls that's for sure...Well I am satisfied that at least Alpinia's and Black Baccara's Bloomed Form is confirmed...That's 2/5 6* for me atm...

noheart09
11-03-2016, 04:05 AM
Yeah releasing new Bloomed Forms every 2 Weeks for only one 6* at a time is really slow. Also i don't know how they decide which Girl gets a Bloomed Form and when...

They don't follow the actual Release Order of the Girls that's for sure...Well I am satisfied that at least Alpinia's and Black Baccara's Bloomed Form is confirmed...That's 2/5 6* for me atm...

sorry wutan but the next gatcha is a fg gatcha =/ ,so no nerine this time,but are you gonna test it anyway?

Wutan
11-03-2016, 04:31 AM
sorry wutan but the next gatcha is a fg gatcha =/ ,so no nerine this time,but are you gonna test it anyway?

nope i don't have enough Flower Gems atm and i hoard my Nutaku Gold for Nerine, Maple, Scotch Broom etc.
I don't spend Nutaku Gold for FG anymore cause i want to be sure to get at least something valuable (6*)

Sry guys you could try the theory yourself (Roll at 15:50 UTC, Thursday with the Normal Gacha Trick) or you have to wait until a 6* Gacha with those Girls arrives^^

Myrdin
11-03-2016, 04:44 AM
Depending on the gatcha itself (if its the one that gets you a free ticket as bonus) I might give it a go. That theory of your I mean.
Should probably do the 3* mumbo jumbo from normal, but lately when I tried its nigh impossible for me. Though I managed to land a lot of 3* in a row a lot back in the day, lately it seems like not even the shitty RNG is with me. Meh we´ll see.

As for me - If I get Cattleya for my main team to replace Lavender I will be more than happy. (Not exactly happy with Daisy, should have gone with Dianthus, sigh, keep regretting it even now).
Also checking on DMM - Bloomed Mei is confirmed. My Waifu gets even better, not sure what her ability is but wont complain, as she notices that her clothes have exploded (first Evo art) and gets a new cute costume (meaning - bey bey slutty looks !) :)