PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] Around in the FKG world

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Wutan
11-03-2016, 04:05 AM
Depending on the gatcha itself (if its the one that gets you a free ticket as bonus) I might give it a go. That theory of your I mean.
Should probably do the 3* mumbo jumbo from normal, but lately when I tried its nigh impossible for me. Though I managed to land a lot of 3* in a row a lot back in the day, lately it seems like not even the shitty RNG is with me. Meh we´ll see.

As for me - If I get Cattleya for my main team to replace Lavender I will be more than happy. (Not exactly happy with Daisy, should have gone with Dianthus, sigh, keep regretting it even now).
Also checking on DMM - Bloomed Mei is confirmed. My Waifu gets even better, not sure what her ability is but wont complain, as she notices that her clothes have exploded (first Evo art) and gets a new cute costume (meaning - bey bey slutty looks !) :)

I think it was a good decision from you to go with Daisy...She has got a Bloomed Form and Dianthus not. And i am not sure which Girls get one and which Girls don't^^

But in Terms of Waifu: Dianthus>Daisy (at least for me)

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 04:50 AM
Shouldn't the maintenance have started 50 minutes ago?

IvanLedah21
11-03-2016, 06:22 AM
How can a 6*'s skill is as strong as 20% of a 5*'s skill. I hoped it was a mistake but it's not :( Though she come to me for free so can't complain

Are you talking about their passives? I haven't used either (don't HAVE Dendrobium) but according to the descriptions on their units pages for this site, Dendrobium has same in-game description, but it only actually affects herself, where Cymbi's affects whole team. Pretty sure one or the other is bugged if that's the case, because 6* are supposed to have upgraded versions of 5*. If you're talking about their actual skills, Dendro's is flat-out better.

Wutan
11-03-2016, 06:28 AM
Are you talking about their passives? I haven't used either (don't HAVE Dendrobium) but according to the descriptions on their units pages for this site, Dendrobium has same in-game description, but it only actually affects herself, where Cymbi's affects whole team. Pretty sure one or the other is bugged if that's the case, because 6* are supposed to have upgraded versions of 5*. If you're talking about their actual skills, Dendro's is flat-out better.

I think he meant the Passives. If Dendrobium's Passive is bugged they should fix this^^
Should have gone for Ionicidium...She looks better anyway^^

Drip
11-03-2016, 06:42 AM
Depends on whether Dendro's other skills and her stats are on par with other rainbows. It's very possible they gave her a weaker version of the ability trigger because she already was too powerful.

smr
11-03-2016, 07:02 AM
hahaha oh god that Bride Oncidium (no more Orchid Wydler!) gacha.

IvanLedah21
11-03-2016, 10:12 AM
Depends on whether Dendro's other skills and her stats are on par with other rainbows. It's very possible they gave her a weaker version of the ability trigger because she already was too powerful.

Compared to BB (picked her because she's a Hit-All skill rainbow that is apparently very popular)
D: 13280 HP, 4370 A, 1670 D, 530 S - 2.4x to 3 (all unless we get fights later on with more than 3 enemies) - 24-34%
BB: 11900 HP, 4770 A, 1680 D, 430 S - 2.2x to all - 24-34%

Passives:
D: +18% A for 4 including self - x2 skill activation for self on 1st turn
BB: +35% A for 2 including self - +15% D for all

If we keep in mind D's skill is 2.4x to all with 24% base rate, this is already borderline OP since she activates every other 1st turn to hit all enemies for 2.4x her already high base damage, and will do more damage than BB over the course of multiple fights.

Eab1990
11-03-2016, 10:20 AM
Garden's shaping up great to those interested. By the end of this month we'll have it LIVE.

Yaaaaaaay.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 10:22 AM
Yaaaaaaay.

Say goodbye to your coins.

Myrdin
11-03-2016, 10:29 AM
But in Terms of Waifu: Dianthus>Daisy (at least for me)

Yop there never was a question ;)
Mature ladies all the way ! ( by mature I dont necessary mean voluptuous. Heck my Waifu is Mei, and she is anything but busty :D )

Wutan
11-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Yop there never was a question ;)
Mature ladies all the way ! ( by mature I dont necessary mean voluptuous. Heck my Waifu is Mei, and she is anything but busty :D )

Yep they don't need to be busty... Just beautifull. Speaking of Busty Girls... Alpinia was my first 6* and i really like her. She is beautifull, the only thing i don't like is her Bikini...I hope they will make her Bloomed Form similar to your posted Picture.

I also like Kerria... She is beautifull and her Special Attack is elegant... I wouldn't mind if i get her someday^^

Myrdin
11-03-2016, 10:45 AM
We do have similar tastes !
Alpinia was also my first 6* and subsequently the only one I managed to pull from non cash gachas. And I also think she is quite nice, however that stupid bikini does ruin her looks.
I also Liked Kerria since she was released (though her ult is lackluster in comparison to some other 6* but then again.... I mean Not everyone can go full DeathStar Beam like Sakura :D ).

Wutan
11-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Alpinia was also my first 6* and subsequently the only one I managed to pull from non cash gachas. And I also think she is quite nice, however that stupid bikini does ruin her looks.
I also Liked Kerria since she was released (though her ult is lackluster in comparison to some other 6* but then again.... I mean Not everyone can go full DeathStar Beam like Sakura :D ).

Yep but i think DMM doesn't see the necessity to Balance the 6* Girls cause it's not a PVP Game.

Heck most Girls i consider Waifus are Slice Girls or Pierce Girls...But making a Team of 20 Sword Girls is probably not a smart idea^^

Myrdin
11-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Nah I was not talking about the strength. I was talking about the animation of the Ultimate. Hence the Sakura Deathstar beam comparison :D

noheart09
11-03-2016, 12:16 PM
next month we will finally get GARDEN ! ah finally,i'll be able to make the best and most enjoiyable(oriental or european style) place for my girls =D ^^

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 01:55 PM
next month we will finally get GARDEN ! ah finally,i'll be able to make the best and most enjoiyable(oriental or european style) place for my girls =D ^^

I have no idea what this "garden" is. Anyone can enlighten me?

noheart09
11-03-2016, 02:10 PM
I have no idea what this "garden" is. Anyone can enlighten me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSr6kdCyWTw aroiund 8 mins you should see it

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 02:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSr6kdCyWTw aroiund 8 mins you should see it

Looks pretty neat, nice when you have multiple waifu's since you can only have 1 assistant.

Distortedrealms
11-03-2016, 02:36 PM
I just wished out loud for three 5* gold dragons and I received three. I feel I owe a goat sacrifice or something :P

nazrin992
11-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Say goodbye to your coins.

I want to say goodbye to my Gacha Seeds as well :(

saberlance
11-03-2016, 05:11 PM
I want to say goodbye to my Gacha Seeds as well :(

Aren't gacha seeds basically coins as well? It just takes some time to cash them in.

Distortedrealms
11-03-2016, 05:21 PM
I never had the problem of 'too much' anything in this game. I mean a hundred or so girls to evolve (Excluding 2 and 3*) has never left me with much gold, or gacha seeds, to ever worry about it. Even now I have two 6* girls to evolve, and five more 5* ones as well so coin will be scarce.

Raine
11-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Yep they don't need to be busty... Just beautifull. Speaking of Busty Girls... Alpinia was my first 6* and i really like her. She is beautifull, the only thing i don't like is her Bikini...I hope they will make her Bloomed Form similar to your posted Picture.

I also like Kerria... She is beautifull and her Special Attack is elegant... I wouldn't mind if i get her someday^^

Oi, maybe the three of us should form a faction or something for having similar waifu preferences. Lol.

Kerria is one of the best drawn girls for me. No idea who drew her, but I assume he's the same artist as Alpinia's. Btw Myrdin, does Mei ever open her eyes? :eek:

I just wished out loud for three 5* gold dragons and I received three. I feel I owe a goat sacrifice or something :P

I also got three Charizards in one go and got my yellow fill for the week. That came as a complete surprise to me when those yellow (not red, not blue, not even purple) dragon stages have never failed to induce my rage on a Thursday. :p

Zenithale
11-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Level-up --> spend 400 Sta for Bloom Dragons --> once again I got zero Level 100...

smr
11-03-2016, 11:18 PM
so the upcoming Garden feature coming at the end of the moment is mostly cosmetic, except for the potted plants that award coins and stamina (up to 40) every 4 hours.

Myrdin
11-04-2016, 02:09 AM
Roentgen: She does, during her "mufufu time" with the player :3

Well if this game had similar system like IDWZ, the we could form the Waifu Knights Guild or something. Maybe the new upcoming game will have something like that :P

noheart09
11-04-2016, 02:17 AM
found this interesting piece of info on discord for the fw event.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/.eJwFwdsNgCAMAMBdGIBKS3i4DQEjRi1Eavww7u7dq-7rULOqIn3MALmwLtvI7Sqpd53bCUkk5XouLAOQEP0UIlE0GNB4 B2jJWTfFEJ0hsugJbt65Paw7r-r7ARwDHgg.kYibosz-QJ6pbY2NVS2i_bSqSxg

Rupturez
11-04-2016, 03:05 AM
found this interesting piece of info on discord for the fw event.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/.eJwFwdsNgCAMAMBdGIBKS3i4DQEjRi1Eavww7u7dq-7rULOqIn3MALmwLtvI7Sqpd53bCUkk5XouLAOQEP0UIlE0GNB4 B2jJWTfFEJ0hsugJbt65Paw7r-r7ARwDHgg.kYibosz-QJ6pbY2NVS2i_bSqSxg

So phase 2 does provide better rates but still kind of meh rates, good to know!

Wutan
11-04-2016, 03:41 AM
Oi, maybe the three of us should form a faction or something for having similar waifu preferences. Lol.

Kerria is one of the best drawn girls for me. No idea who drew her, but I assume he's the same artist as Alpinia's. Btw Myrdin, does Mei ever open her eyes? :eek:

I also got three Charizards in one go and got my yellow fill for the week. That came as a complete surprise to me when those yellow (not red, not blue, not even purple) dragon stages have never failed to induce my rage on a Thursday. :p

#MatureWivesforLive

I also was kinda surprised yesterday...I have got three Lvl 100 Yellow Bloom Dragons in no Time :)
Considering Yellow Dragons are the worst to get^^

- - - Updated - - -

Roentgen: She does, during her "mufufu time" with the player :3

Well if this game had similar system like IDWZ, the we could form the Waifu Knights Guild or something. Maybe the new upcoming game will have something like that :P

Technically we are "Guild" cause you two are my Allies ;)

But it would be n1 to have some more Player Interaction in FKG for sure^^

nazrin992
11-04-2016, 07:59 AM
Out of curiosity, I'm not sure if it happened or not but do we ever get XXdays bonus like this Himeuta thread?

http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?7794-Question-regarding-login-bonus

Ignoring the obvious 6* Alstro Meria reward.

Do we get Gems gifts like that in Nutaku? I know the obvious answer but I need confirmation:) I did heard that someone got 100+ Gems for ?? login days but only DMM I think or a gift or some sort.

Wutan
11-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Out of curiosity, I'm not sure if it happened or not but do we ever get XXdays bonus like this Himeuta thread?

http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?7794-Question-regarding-login-bonus

Ignoring the obvious 6* Alstro Meria reward.

Do we get Gems gifts like that in Nutaku? I know the obvious answer but I need confirmation:) I did heard that someone got 100+ Gems for ?? login days but only DMM I think or a gift or some sort.

I haven't received 10 FG on Day 30 in the Nutaku Version or something similar^^

I think if we ever get those rewards it will be much later on.

I don't even think that someone got 100 FG in the DMM Version. Even for the much better DMM Version that's to generous.

Pro Tip xd:

Do not expect to much from Nutaku. If you follow that rule you can't be disappointed about them^^

nazrin992
11-04-2016, 08:36 AM
I don't expect anything but I will always expect more Gems :) Will always be expecting.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 08:42 AM
You might be thinking of the 120 gems everyone got when the DMM version was down for two days.

nazrin992
11-04-2016, 09:11 AM
You might be thinking of the 120 gems everyone got when the DMM version was down for two days.
Holy shit, down for two days and you get 120 Gems!!!??

I'm going to die from heart attack at this rate.

Rupturez
11-04-2016, 09:15 AM
If only that would happen.

edit: by the way I'm wondering if anyone knows how the skill of Gerbera works. Everytime a skill is used she gains 1% attack power, is this for the remainder of the map or just the battle? If it's just for that battle it's kind of.. useless. If it's for the remainder of the map it's not exactly great, but better atleast.

noheart09
11-04-2016, 10:54 AM
http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3% 83%AD%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%28%E6%9C%AA%E6%9D %A5%E3%81%B8%E3%81%AE%E6%84%9F%E8%AC%9D%29

dont know what you think but she isnt so bad,i like her animations and battleskill animation but i must say her skills are almost like a gold(a better form of geranium if i may say),but she isnt so bad(could have been worse ^^

IvanLedah21
11-04-2016, 11:19 AM
If only that would happen.

edit: by the way I'm wondering if anyone knows how the skill of Gerbera works. Everytime a skill is used she gains 1% attack power, is this for the remainder of the map or just the battle? If it's just for that battle it's kind of.. useless. If it's for the remainder of the map it's not exactly great, but better atleast.

Stack her team with Activation rate up. Just putting Cymbidium in her team gives her a average of 3% buff every battle's 1st turn (most activation rates are 20-25% at level 1, x2 = 40-50%x5 chances = 2-2.5 procs per 1st turn if all 5 girls have level 1 skill). If her team isn't rainbow-heavy (so 2 proc's don't ensure enemies are dead), tack on an extra proc for 4% buff per battle.

Add in more activation rate up for more fun.

It's not the best by any means, but it's not nearly useless like some (Iris' cannon bonus, for example)

Rupturez
11-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Stack her team with Activation rate up. Just putting Cymbidium in her team gives her a average of 3% buff every battle's 1st turn (most activation rates are 20-25% at level 1, x2 = 40-50%x5 chances = 2-2.5 procs per 1st turn if all 5 girls have level 1 skill). If her team isn't rainbow-heavy (so 2 proc's don't ensure enemies are dead), tack on an extra proc for 4% buff per battle.

It's not the best by any means, but it's not nearly useless like some (Iris' cannon bonus, for example)

If you compare it to skills that give 10-15% ATK to 2-5 members 4% per battle for one member is pretty horrible tbh. Which is sad I really like Gerbera's design.

sniddy
11-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Yeh I couldn't help but look at what 1k gold got you at the moment on Idol Warz - shame the games like a firework explosion in a glitter factory

Dorei0sama
11-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Anyone knows how to autorun in dmm version, there is no autorun option.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Anyone knows how to autorun in dmm version, there is no autorun option.

I believe there the autorun feature does not exist in the dmm version.

Dorei0sama
11-04-2016, 09:52 PM
I believe there the autorun feature does not exist in the dmm version.

I would consider move to dmm ver if they had autorun feature. FKG on dmm have better graphic and offer much more flower gems. But still i want to do other thing while playing fkg.

nazrin992
11-05-2016, 09:39 AM
So in Campaign mode, Di Yu, Paulia, Canola and Clypha are the main characters aside from occasional Danjou and Nazuna chiming in?

Raine
11-05-2016, 10:59 AM

Her base passive is of the latter, as indicated by the [Battle] tag/modifier on her ability info:

[Battle] Increase Attack Power by 1% each time a Battle Skill is used (up to 30%)

With a high base ATK for a 5*, she's probably better off with a different kind of passive anyway.

As Gerbera's self-boost doesn't work cumulatively through multiple battles, what about a mix of activation + DEF buffing that is geared toward prolonging each battle by a few more turns? In theory, extra turns would give more chances for squad members to proc their skills and consequently allow Gerbera to stack her self-buff closer to 30%. This is a possible lineup I'm thinking of:

Cymbidium - multi-target skill, x2.0 Turn 1 activation boost for all + DEF boost for 3
Justicia - multi-target skill, x1.2 activation boost and ATK boost for all
Camellia - multi-target skill, DEF boost for all + ATK boost for 2 (Dahlia's ATK boost for 2 + ATK down in place of Camellia's DEF boost may make for a good substitute)
Geranium - single-target skill, x1.2 activation boost for all + DEF boost for 3
Gerbera

With Gerbera fifth in the formation, she would have fed off of all those activation buffs from her squadmates and get some nice increments in damage output with her passive (and life drain if her skill procs) when she gets her turn.

With skills activating here and there though, non-bosses will die quickly anyway, so the above is more applicable to boss fights... but then who actually wants long, drawn-out skirmishes in the first place? :p

That said, Gerbera's base passive is definitely underpowered; +1% ATK boost/proc on a skill with a [Battle] tag cripples its ability to reach the +30% boost... more like only +5% at most during a boss battle. Gerbera seemingly has to rely on the right squadmates to carry her. :rolleyes:

P.S. I find it quite funny that her boost keeps getting triggered even when she's taken out of battle.

Drip
11-05-2016, 12:03 PM
That said, Gerbera's base passive is definitely underpowered; +1% ATK boost/proc on a skill with a [Battle] tag cripples its ability to reach the +30% boost... more like only +5% at most during a boss battle. Gerbera seemingly has to rely on the right squadmates to carry her. :rolleyes:

P.S. I find it quite funny that her boost keeps getting triggered even when she's taken out of battle.
Basically the same as Fritillaria, though at only half the increase rate. In an ability trigger team with leveled skills, Fritillaria usually reaches her 30% bonus somewhere between 5 and 8 rounds.
So for Gerbera, I figure it'd take as much as 20 rounds (first and third round trigger passives work only on those two turns, so can't just "double" Fritillaria's amount of combat rounds because of those). And 20 rounds of combat? Not gonna happen any time soon I'm afraid.

And yes, it's neat how bonusses trigger even when the girl has already been taken out of battle. It works like that for other passives as well, so a girl who just got taken out of combat may still buff another girl because her passive triggers. Works at least like that within the same battle, not sure if it keeps applying throughout the map between battles.

Raine
11-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Basically the same as Fritillaria, though at only half the increase rate. In an ability trigger team with leveled skills, Fritillaria usually reaches her 30% bonus somewhere between 5 and 8 rounds.
So for Gerbera, I figure it'd take as much as 20 rounds (first and third round trigger passives work only on those two turns, so can't just "double" Fritillaria's amount of combat rounds because of those). And 20 rounds of combat? Not gonna happen any time soon I'm afraid.

Good lord. Only girl I'd probably be interested in seeing fight 20 rounds is a life-leeching 6* like Alpinia or Kerria.

And yes, it's neat how bonusses trigger even when the girl has already been taken out of battle. It works like that for other passives as well, so a girl who just got taken out of combat may still buff another girl because her passive triggers. Works at least like that within the same battle, not sure if it keeps applying throughout the map between battles.

For this one, and in Gerbera's case, she could really use an AOE ATK buff instead of a self-buff and still be useful to the rest of the squad even when she's gone.

Unregistered
11-05-2016, 01:27 PM
So...any hope of a filter option in the gift box? I'm satisfied with most things in FKG, but picking particular color Manyu needles out of that haystack is annoying, and would allow me to use the 'receive 20' button for anything other than a misclick.

fate
11-05-2016, 03:19 PM
So...any hope of a filter option in the gift box? I'm satisfied with most things in FKG, but picking particular color Manyu needles out of that haystack is annoying, and would allow me to use the 'receive 20' button for anything other than a misclick.

just expand your inventory >.< ~300 slot should be sufficient to take all your gifts

Eab1990
11-05-2016, 03:56 PM
So in Campaign mode, Di Yu, Paulia, Canola and Clypha are the main characters aside from occasional Danjou and Nazuna chiming in?

Yes, because those four are the main starters.

Even though their chemistry is fairly nonexistent since Di Yu is quiet, St. Paulia is slow, Canola is tsun, and Cepha is *not as slow* as St. Paulia.

Balkri
11-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Even though their chemistry is fairly nonexistent since Di Yu is quiet, St. Paulia is slow, Canola is tsun, and Cepha is *not as slow* as St. Paulia.

Maybe they don't have chemistry, but that make some sense if you think that they are Flower Knights, working for and organization, and not just a group of friends that go out in adventures (standard rpg I guess).

They are kind of forced to work togheter, or at least fell that way

Distortedrealms
11-05-2016, 05:25 PM
So for the Oncidium/free ticket gacha if we already did a 10+1 pull and received a free ticket do we get another ticket even if we do another 10+1 pull? or is it limited to only one?

Eliont
11-05-2016, 07:07 PM
You receive another ticket, and this driving some whales in our guild to frenzy =)

Distortedrealms
11-05-2016, 07:11 PM
That is not such a bad deal at all :D

nazrin992
11-05-2016, 07:39 PM
just expand your inventory >.< ~300 slot should be sufficient to take all your gifts

This wouldn't be a problem if Gems are easier to come by. And some people want to save the gems for the gachas and occasions.

Distortedrealms
11-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Anybody else having a hard time getting the Gather to work? Clicking on it does nothing :/

nazrin992
11-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Might be just you. And a few others.

nazrin992
11-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Oh right :p :p :p

Wouldn't it be nice it we can trade useless gacha seeds for Gems. :rolleyes:

Drip
11-06-2016, 03:36 AM

Okay...... is manyu daily actually broken or what?

Consumed 2 full bars (before and after leveling up) and was expecting at least 1 or 2 Level 100 red manyus, but I always keep getting the blue ones. Sure, it is nice to have reserves for Edelweiss, but ffs, reds are what I urgently need.
Sorry, I stole em to level Hypericum to 60 and Geranium to 38. And I'm going to need a few more, since Black Baccara is still only lvl 13 and Gentian didn't even evolve yet. :p

Baelef
11-06-2016, 06:56 PM

Is it only me?

Distortedrealms
11-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Nope, same. Never seen an error like this before :/

Zenithale
11-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Same issue here.

nazrin992
11-06-2016, 07:13 PM
No, FKG is down.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 07:26 PM
No, FKG is down.

Has anybody from Nutaku said anything yet?

Distortedrealms
11-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Other games are loading fine for me, albeit it very slowly, just not FKG.

nazrin992
11-06-2016, 07:43 PM
@everyone Yes the game is down. Please be patient as we wait for nutaku to address the issue.

From Discord.

100 apologems please.

Wutan
11-06-2016, 07:54 PM
From Discord.

100 apologems please.

Yeah if they don't fix this until Wednesday i want 100 FG for Compensation cause DMM did this in the past too (or a 6* of our Choosing :p)

Baelef
11-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Can I finally have a chance to nab my 1st rainbow? O.o

Klowns
11-06-2016, 08:00 PM
makes me kinda sad because I was in a middle of a mission that I 3 metal after so long how getting screwed by rng and when it "finished" the map it was like error and restarted my game D:

Pecan
11-06-2016, 08:12 PM
While FGs would be nice, I hope we also get some Fireworks, to make up for the ones we can't get right now. I started grinding for those late.

fate
11-06-2016, 08:14 PM
@everyone you all will get 6* nazuna bride version as compensation

not from Discord

Balkri
11-06-2016, 08:15 PM
I smell free flower gems (or maybe a ticket) :D

fate
11-06-2016, 08:20 PM
I smell free flower gems (or maybe a ticket) :D

A special 6+ ticket

Pecan
11-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Oh hey, a bit of news! I'm still getting an error, but now it's a different one.

"Error
Failed to retrieve gadget content (recieved http code 502)"

So, that is something.

Edit: Wait, wait, back to the first error.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 09:50 PM
@everyone you all will get 6* nazuna bride version as compensation

not from Discord

You have no idea how much I wish Nazuna would eventually become a unit.

fate
11-06-2016, 09:59 PM

don't we all.

Corintis
11-06-2016, 10:18 PM
It sure is taking awhile. They should just go ahead and update the next event phase while they're at it.

sniddy
11-06-2016, 10:40 PM
While FGs would be nice, I hope we also get some Fireworks, to make up for the ones we can't get right now. I started grinding for those late.

Spend Flowergems for stamina = Fireworks

Everyone wins with flower gems - but a ticket for the 5+ special gacha would be nice

Raine
11-06-2016, 11:00 PM
Yeah if they don't fix this until Wednesday i want 100 FG for Compensation cause DMM did this in the past too (or a 6* of our Choosing :p)
Yeah...

http://i.imgur.com/qaVhVkX.pngWouldn't hurt, would it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 11:20 PM

Nazuna wa WHALESHIP.

nikonana
11-06-2016, 11:35 PM
DMM FKG is on maint for event 2nd phase and somehow nutaku fkg fucks himself.

wat do now

nazrin992
11-06-2016, 11:56 PM
DMM FKG is on maint for event 2nd phase and somehow nutaku fkg fucks himself.

wat do now

Dream Fest.

Pecan
11-07-2016, 04:38 AM
Game is back up now, 10 fg compensation.

Raine
11-07-2016, 03:28 PM

Thank you, Based Gerbera!

Wutan
11-07-2016, 04:29 PM

Thank you, Based Gerbera!

Wow Gz.

My Gatherers sucked the past couple days. If you can't hit the 20 Stamina Benchmark it's a waste of a Gatherer^^

Raine
11-07-2016, 04:38 PM
Wow Gz.

My Gatherers sucked the past couple days. If you can't hit the 20 Stamina Benchmark it's a waste of a Gatherer^^

Well, 2 gatherings before that, I got 0 stamina. Lol. Guess I was due for a better result... but not this good. :p

...and yes, anything less than 20 is a no-no.

Distortedrealms
11-07-2016, 04:49 PM
So when you guys have your helper squad banner in your signature, do you simply print screen and cut the image/save and upload here, or is there an extension, or program that can save flash images? I have always been curious about that.

Wutan
11-07-2016, 04:56 PM
So when you guys have your helper squad banner in your signature, do you simply print screen and cut the image/save and upload here, or is there an extension, or program that can save flash images? I have always been curious about that.

I make a Screenshot, cut the Image with Paint, save it and upload it here as you mentioned. There are different methods but i always use Paint (I am kinda Old School you know ;))

I have different Safe Files for my Helper Squads (only 2 atm cause luck sucks lately) cause i like to have more Options for me and my Allies :)

Raine
11-07-2016, 05:02 PM

The good old screenshot & crop method in Paint or whatever editor people have.

I use Photoshop myself. Too OC for just Paint. :p

Distortedrealms
11-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks, I think i will give it a shot and get one up. See if some of you lot need another strong ally.

Cheers

fromelette
11-07-2016, 07:59 PM
You could also using Snipping Tool if you're using Windows (usually in start menu -> acessories). Its much faster for this kind of capture.

IvanLedah21
11-08-2016, 08:46 AM
Wow Gz.

One time I got 0 stamina, like 120 gold and 15 seeds, but got the uber-rare FG. I didn't care I got crappy normal rewards, that chest is enough for me. Will take 100/100 times, thanks ;)

Raine
11-08-2016, 03:49 PM
One time I got 0 stamina, like 120 gold and 15 seeds, but got the uber-rare FG. I didn't care I got crappy normal rewards, that chest is enough for me. Will take 100/100 times, thanks ;)

Indeed. FG drop >>>>>>>>>> everything else.

renchon
11-09-2016, 08:55 AM
i'm still confused with Idol Wars Z gameplay -.-
especially with Quest part

nazrin992
11-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Basically Quest is Campaign. You are basically walking through the stage area until you are finished with one(according to Miwabar) and move on to the next until you are finished fighting the boss 3 times which is the feature girl.

Along the way in each area, you will get Friend Points, free N idols to join you and meet a Rival. This Rival is actually battle encounter in form of Scouting. You basically have to persuade her to leave you alone(because this Rival is unique for each Stages as you will meet her in each areas, her level increases as you traversed through area 1-9).

Your sig, that happened also my first time playing it but that is probably due to Miwako haven't finished put on her wig(slow loading).

MysticDawn
11-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Welp. Game is returning an error 502 right now.

It works for me. Although, it is kinda lagging.

Raine
11-09-2016, 09:24 PM
It works for me. Although, it is kinda lagging.

Seems to be temporary. I'm back online as well.

ZeroZet
11-09-2016, 09:51 PM
i'm still confused with Idol Wars Z gameplay -.-
especially with Quest partQuests in IWZ is also there to farm Awakening materials. Normal quests give you rings, and daily quests give you everything else.

And if you quest when your energy bars are not full (DF / Scouting / questing, any of them), you may randomly get a portion of it refilled.

Corintis
11-09-2016, 10:09 PM
And thus, with this final golden skillbloom, the strongest Waterlily on the server was born.

Now I just need another 60 of each Ampy to wrap it all up.........

noheart09
11-10-2016, 02:23 AM
wonder what they will release with next gatcha; i am quite curious considering nutaku's brilliant ideas on making them XD

Wutan
11-10-2016, 02:25 AM
wonder what they will release with next gatcha; i am quite curious considering nutaku's brilliant ideas on making them XD

Probably another Step Up Gacha for a total of 70-80 bucks^^

Rupturez
11-10-2016, 02:31 AM
Yeah, kind of expecting another step up. Thats fine, anything that does not include Kerria does not have my interest currently.

noheart09
11-10-2016, 02:48 AM
Probably another Step Up Gacha for a total of 70-80 bucks^^

well i am expecting something like that,but i think they will surprise me again(considering they are gonna release edelweiss event special gatcha too.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, kind of expecting another step up. Thats fine, anything that does not include Kerria does not have my interest currently.

well sad to say but you missed it,it got out some time ago so chances for her to come back are slim =/

Rupturez
11-10-2016, 03:35 AM
She'll be back eventually. I'm not in a hurry.

smr
11-10-2016, 04:09 AM
Nerine step-up Gacha pls.

Also today's update is Edelweiss' revival event, then the Garden at the end of the month.

Wutan
11-10-2016, 04:17 AM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nerine step-up Gacha pls.

Also today's update is Edelweiss' revival event, then the Garden at the end of the month.

I am for Nerine too but not in a Step Up Gacha. I want to do a 11 Draw^^

Edit: We will get 2 new Gacha Machines today. Ok now i am curious^^

Mystic
11-10-2016, 04:24 AM
"We will enter maintenance at 12:00 AM (UTC) to launch Edelweiss' Reissue, the Reissued Gacha that runs alongside it as well as a new Gacha Machine!"
He meant the gacha that came out when edel was released

noheart09
11-10-2016, 04:51 AM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am for Nerine too but not in a Step Up Gacha. I want to do a 11 Draw^^

Edit: We will get 2 new Gacha Machines today. Ok now i am curious^^

gatcha shop will be flooded today XD

Myrdin
11-10-2016, 05:20 AM
So we get Edellweis reissued. Nice finally can get the last Item slot. No complains from me.

I am interested in the new Gacha. With the luck I have and the fact I lack the gems for the pull its not much of interest to me though... Unless its Cattleya for my Lavender Swap. :P

As for the editing tools. I use Zoner Phot Studio. Much more advanced then Paint, yet much simpler and easier to learn than Photshop (thoug I would love to "LVLUP" and move onto Photoshop in the future. Once mastered you can do so much cool stuff with it, and I am always a sucker for cool Wallpaper :) )

MiqDoloran
11-10-2016, 06:18 AM
I still prefer Photoshop over Paint even though I don't know what half of its tools even do.

Rupturez
11-10-2016, 06:21 AM
I do everything in paint haha.

Raine
11-10-2016, 06:36 AM
And thus, with this final golden skillbloom, the strongest Waterlily on the server was born.

Now I just need another 60 of each Ampy to wrap it all up.........

Sooo, how many dupes were sacrificed?

So we get Edellweis reissued. Nice finally can get the last Item slot. No complains from me.

I am interested in the new Gacha. With the luck I have and the fact I lack the gems for the pull its not much of interest to me though... Unless its Cattleya for my Lavender Swap. :P

Good luck with Cattleya! :D

nazrin992
11-10-2016, 07:37 AM
Anyone ever noticed that Magic knights has some sort of weird basic standing pose(the older ones, the staff users)? Always find it weird with them doing some sort of belly dancing and head wobbling.

Corintis
11-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Sooo, how many dupes were sacrificed?
Five; 2 didn't level the skill up at all. I coulda been 3/4ths done with my Waterlily Army by now :(

MachThreeSlug
11-10-2016, 08:18 PM
So I found out that there's an English cover of Unmei Hirai that's technically official the other day. That was kinda odd. XD

Corintis
11-10-2016, 09:12 PM
So I found out that there's an English cover of Unmei Hirai that's technically official the other day. That was kinda odd. XD
Oh yeah, AmaLee. They're pretty good, so I have a subscription to that channel.
Also came with a Violetta Tulip campaign code, which helped us players out a lot at the time, because the game was only a few weeks old back then.

- - - Updated - - -

Crap, now you got me listening to it again on "Repeat" in my Google Play Music.

Wutan
11-11-2016, 06:05 PM
Hmm guys did you notice that already???

I have Mountain Lily now but where do i get the Skill/Dressblooms for her???

I am not complaining though cause i have 46 FGs right now and maybe there is enough time for me to roll a 10+1 in the Limited 1 cause i desperately want Evening Primrose^^

But i am curious. Is this intentional or not?

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Actually, that ain't revival event but the original event. If it was revival, you will be collecting sealstones as 3* rewards instead of that.

Hmm, this does give me the Gems I missed.

Wutan
11-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Actually, that ain't revival event but the original event. If it was revival, you will be collecting sealstones as 3* rewards instead of that.

Hmm, this does give me the Gems I missed.

Is that even possible that Nutaku launch an original Event again?

But where do we get the Skill- and Dressblooms for Mountain Lily?

There is nothing in the Exchange Center...

I think Nutaku fucked something up again...but in a good way :D

They didn't announce that so i think it's not intentional^^

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 07:00 PM
Might be an error on FKG team. Interesting that Lily is part of the reward instead of X amount of medals give you which version of Lily.

Free Gems we missed and a barebones 5 star. It's a bonus for us newbies who missed the original event. Haha. There's no plot scenes in those stages at all so yeah :)

Let's farm before they take it down.

EDIT: Holy, not only RNG but old events are stamina wastes. 80 for Advanced and 120 for Ultimate!?

Baelef
11-11-2016, 07:23 PM
What is mori-mori gold boost?

fghk0
11-11-2016, 07:41 PM
She'll be back eventually. I'm not in a hurry.

I am also waiting :o :o :o

Drip
11-12-2016, 01:25 AM
Is that even possible that Nutaku launch an original Event again?

But where do we get the Skill- and Dressblooms for Mountain Lily?

There is nothing in the Exchange Center...

I think Nutaku fucked something up again...but in a good way :D

They didn't announce that so i think it's not intentional^^
Skill Blooms are a random drop from the boss of ?-4.
Dress Blooms are a random drop from the boss of ?-8 (At least, if they fixed ?-8, but we shouldn't see that map with that mechanic ever again)
Drop rates were supposedly 50%, and Blooms might drop from their respective lower maps as well, but at much lower rates.

Rupturez
11-12-2016, 02:28 AM
Skill Blooms are a random drop from the boss of ?-4.
Dress Blooms are a random drop from the boss of ?-8 (At least, if they fixed ?-8, but we shouldn't see that map with that mechanic ever again)
Drop rates were supposedly 50%, and Blooms might drop from their respective lower maps as well, but at much lower rates.

You could get them from ?-3 as well but at a much lower droprate if memory serves me well. Either way this sucks for us who already did this event.

Drip
11-12-2016, 02:58 AM
You could get them from ?-3 as well but at a much lower droprate if memory serves me well. Either way this sucks for us who already did this event.
Nah, we already got all the stuff from the event anyway, or will be able to get our missing pieces on the official revival. So I see it more as a nice bonus for those who missed the original event.
I find it interesting how the game kept track of our progress during that event for almost a whole year though, it's really redundant information since we weren't supposed to ever see these maps in this state again. If it hadn't accidentally popped up again now, that data might as well had been deleted.

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 03:50 AM
anyone still have the power of all the flower knight spreadsheet?i can't find it

Wutan
11-12-2016, 07:11 AM
One question guys:

I have read that some People resetted until they have got a 6*...

I consider making a Second Account and i want to try this method...

What are the appropriate Steps for this?

Thanks in advance :)

MiqDoloran
11-12-2016, 07:21 AM
The new one day gold mission, iirc. The current gold missions are dailies on DMM.

Corintis
11-12-2016, 07:26 AM
One question guys:

I have read that some People resetted until they have got a 6*...

I consider making a Second Account and i want to try this method...

What are the appropriate Steps for this?

Thanks in advance :)
I also heard about that, but I never got an answer myself.

If you're making a fresh account, one option is to create and delete that account repeatedly until you're satisfied. The limit to this method is that the website will block your computer for recreating an account for 24 hours after doing so 10 times consecutively.

Eab1990
11-12-2016, 07:57 AM
anyone still have the power of all the flower knight spreadsheet?i can't find it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2BvCJpZUL9fQXFrcVlEMk5MWms/view?pref=2&pli=1

sniddy
11-12-2016, 09:41 AM

2 free gems and an ok way to farm gold if needed - basically gold rush+

And on the 'power' chart, wait WHAT Bianca Clover is 15th, a 2* - I r confused

Rupturez
11-12-2016, 10:02 AM
2 free gems and an ok way to farm gold if needed - basically gold rush+

And on the 'power' chart, wait WHAT Bianca Clover is 15th, a 2* - I r confused

As far as I understand it she's girl nr 15 but ranks 121 on the power list (weakest in game)
total "power" is not really a reliable measure anyway as girls with high base hp often have higher total "power"

nazrin992
11-12-2016, 10:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIOou0KS7m8

Wutan
11-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Hmm how could i missed that:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Ginger

Exactly what Myrdin, Roentgen and myself wanted. She looks bad ass and she has my favourite Ability. New Waifu confirmed^^

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Tulip

That's not bad either...

Looks like a lot of Knights especially 6* Girls get the Skill Activation Rate Ability after they bloomed (Daisy, Mei, Alpinia etc.)

I am not complaining ouf course :D

Rupturez
11-12-2016, 05:07 PM

Exactly what Myrdin, Roentgen and myself wanted. She looks bad ass and she has my favourite Ability. New Waifu confirmed^^

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Tulip

That's not bad either...

Looks like a lot of Knights especially 6* Girls get the Skill Activation Rate Ability after they bloomed (Daisy, Mei, Alpinia etc.)

I am not complaining ouf course :D

And Evening Primrose became the all-time most amazing 5*
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Evening_Primrose

Wutan
11-12-2016, 05:21 PM

Yeah she has my three most favourite Abilities. If Dianthus ever gets a Bloomed Form i hope she also gets the Skill Activation Ability :D

Girls with Damage Reduction are also really n1 and i wouldn't mind if i get a few of them like Dahlia, Bride Oncidium, Cherry Sage, Cherry, Acacia etc.

Distortedrealms
11-12-2016, 05:48 PM

Wow, I am very happy I got her on my latest single pull :D I have so many girls with bloom options coming up I am very excited.

nazrin992
11-13-2016, 12:39 AM
https://youtu.be/nJXKniH1t14?t=48s

Corintis
11-13-2016, 01:07 AM
Gawddammit, that Waterlily's maxed out!

AMPYS! Gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme

moarsi
11-13-2016, 05:58 AM

Gotta say I really like Waterlily's sprite there. Also, what was up with all the 888888s in the beginning?

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 06:06 AM
Gotta say I really like Waterlily's sprite there. Also, what was up with all the 888888s in the beginning?

8 = hachi = sound effect for clapping

Wutan
11-13-2016, 03:58 PM
What's going on?

Ok Gatherer calm down: I have got 3 lvl 100 manyus (yellow, red and blue) in a row with my Twink Account^^

Looks like i have chosen the wrong Main Account oo

Myrdin
11-14-2016, 09:24 AM

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy !!!

NOT ONLY will she look amazing, those Bloom skill of hers are amazing !
And so Alpinia remains one of the most powerfull girls in the game. With that counterattack, she will become perfect user of my Pumpkin Equipment (since I dont have a counterattack girl as of yet). Still a long way to go till this is up for us, but this little peace of info just made me very ahppy (those looks man, those looks !!!) :3

Wutan
11-14-2016, 09:36 AM

And so Alpinia remains one of the most powerfull girls in the game. With that counterattack, she will become perfect user of my Pumpkin Equipment (since I dont have a counterattack girl as of yet). Still a long way to go till this is up for us, but this little peace of info just made me very ahppy (those looks man, those looks !!!) :3

Yeah she is very versatile and that's one of the reasons she is so amazing. She fits in both Counterattack and Skill Activation Squads perfectly :cool:
Honestly she works in almost every Squad...She will survive Boss Encounters for days...Time to pimp her with Skill Blooms ;)

I am curious how Cactus and BB's Bloomed Form will look like btw.

Largepotato
11-14-2016, 11:18 AM

This is the original they based their FK version on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DDtcsu1JEs

Raine
11-14-2016, 10:38 PM

Exactly what Myrdin, Roentgen and myself wanted. She looks bad ass and she has my favourite Ability.

Y'all slacking off. :p I already learned of it 5 days ahead of you... ;)

You see, I always have eyes on Best Girl. Always.

New Waifu confirmed^^

http://i.imgur.com/yhNLF4x.gif

And so Alpinia remains one of the most powerfull girls in the game. With that counterattack, she will become perfect user of my Pumpkin Equipment (since I dont have a counterattack girl as of yet). Still a long way to go till this is up for us, but this little peace of info just made me very happy (those looks man, those looks !!!) :3

You were right, pal! Wearing that smile in her bloomed form, I can't get tired of looking at her even more! Mufufu~ That counter ability is also a nice buff to compensate for her low base ATK (similar to Anemone's).

2396 2397 2398

By the way, I found these game snippets on @monety1285's Twitter account (https://twitter.com/monety1285) (the artist who drew Alpinia and a few other 6* girls). The last image is a screenie of his maxed Alpinia with 100 of each ampy. That high health pool!

Dorei0sama
11-14-2016, 11:23 PM

You were right, pal! Wearing that smile in her bloomed form, I can't get tired of looking at her even more! Mufufu~ That counter ability is also a nice buff to compensate for her low base ATK (similar to Anemone's).

2396 2397 2398

By the way, I found these game snippets on @monety1285's Twitter account (https://twitter.com/monety1285) (the artist who drew Alpinia and a few other 6* girls). The last image is a screenie of his maxed Alpinia with 100 of each ampy. That high health pool!

This just make me drooling for this girl even though i dont have expense :D

Corintis
11-15-2016, 02:20 AM
(Looks at Ionocidium)

Yeah, I think I'm content with what I have :p. Even moreso if Rainbows are guaranteed to eventually get a bloomed form. Besides, I have somebody that already requires attention.

MachThreeSlug
11-15-2016, 02:56 AM
Everyone's waifus are getting are getting bloomed forms and I'm just waiting here silently Anemone gets one at some point.

Corintis
11-15-2016, 03:01 AM
Everyone's waifus are getting are getting bloomed forms and I'm just waiting here silently Anemone gets one at some point.
This ^

Only, Anemone's a love-hate thing for me, who made me do a lot of chasing and sacrifices to the Gacha.

Dorei0sama
11-15-2016, 03:02 AM
I still havent changed my decision, i am gonna wait for Apricot and Saffron. I am satisfied with Sakura and Daisy.

Wutan
11-15-2016, 03:07 AM

2396 2397 2398

All Right, All Right, All Right...Alpinia is your Waifu...I accept it ;) (I like her none the less :p )

In fact it was a good decision to buy her as my first Rainbow...

My favourite Girl is Maple anyway even she doesn't have a Bloomed Form yet (I hope she get's one though)

I want to claim the right for me to upload her Love Scenes btw...Missed my Chance with Dianthus...Not gonna happen again :p

Btw. there is someone trading an Account with Alpinia atm...

IvanLedah21
11-15-2016, 08:13 AM

Anemone is my waifu too, I feel your pain hardcore lol.

Dorei0sama
11-15-2016, 08:40 AM
I fail so hard on single gacha :D. Curse rngesus.

nazrin992
11-15-2016, 08:43 AM
I fail so hard on single gacha :D. Curse rngesus.
Luckily, there's two Tickets in three more days.

Also, you don't pray to moarsi.

Rupturez
11-15-2016, 09:07 AM
i'm on fire with single pulls last few weeks. I kinda wanted the foxy girl but I guess a rainbow is too much to ask for.

http://tinyimg.io/i/0U8wfiQ.png

Got myself Snapdragon instead, she's kind of cute.

Wutan
11-15-2016, 09:11 AM
i'm on fire with single pulls last few weeks. I kinda wanted the foxy girl but I guess a rainbow is too much to ask for.

GZ. Her facial Expression looks like Flower Peach ones btw. :D

Dorei0sama
11-15-2016, 09:12 AM

http://tinyimg.io/i/0U8wfiQ.png

Congratz, that's uber lucky. Did you use witch craft?

Rupturez
11-15-2016, 09:20 AM
Congratz, that's uber lucky. Did you use witch craft?

Yes, I frantically chanted "Moarsi, Moarsi" for 5 minutes before making a pull and continued to do so while making my pull.

- - - Updated - - -

GZ. Her facial Expression looks like Flower Peach ones btw. :D

A bit less.. loli than Flowering Peach, which is good.

noheart09
11-15-2016, 09:28 AM
did 7 pulls and just a viole dupe(at least got skill and equip slot both) but man i feel depressed now.......i mean COME ON I KNOW I AM NOT MOARSI BUT PLS,AT LEAST MAKE much HIGER CHANCES FOR 100/300 GOLD PULL FOR GOD SAKE.

Wutan
11-15-2016, 09:50 AM
Welp did my first 10+1 with my Alt Account.

Looks like i pull the same things Rupturez does quite often ;)

it's an average Pull i guess?

Corintis
11-15-2016, 10:06 AM
Wutan, guess who I pulled out of the Gachas for $1 a piece.

Wutan
11-15-2016, 10:26 AM

Your Secondary Stalker...:eek:
Yeah it's not Water Lily :(

I hope Bipinna won't show up on this Friday...Queen would be n1 though^^

moarsi
11-15-2016, 10:29 AM
Nooooo my luck ran out at last. I blame Corintis and Wutan for jinxing me so much. No new girls. Except Setaria on my alt but since I already had her on my main that doesn't count. I think. 2409

noheart09
11-15-2016, 10:29 AM

yulan is one of my favourite and the first time i saw her i liked her a lot,but then i understood that love alone cant help you in the fkw

Corintis
11-15-2016, 10:39 AM
Nooooo my luck ran out at last. I blame Corintis and Wutan for jinxing me so much. No new girls. Except Setaria on my alt but since I already had her on my main that doesn't count. I think. 2409
No, but technically, yes, we did jinx you. People are chanting your name in prayer now before drawing from the gacha. And maybe THAT just might be stealing your luck.

But the fact that you got a "new" girl for your alt (and Winter Rose, whom has a severe lack of Knights) is troublesome enough. People! Keep on praying! There's more luck for you to draw upon!

Wutan
11-15-2016, 11:02 AM

Even the almighty Moarsi has bad luck sometimes...But you still got a new Girl...I have got Primrose for both of my account's and i am not complaining about that :D

But to be fair:

Blame the Game, not the Player :)

moarsi
11-15-2016, 11:13 AM
Even the almighty Moarsi has bad luck sometimes...But you still got a new Girl...I have got Primrose for both of my account's and i am not complaining about that :D

But to be fair:

Blame the Game, not the Player :)

Of course, it's all in good fun :p

fate
11-15-2016, 12:19 PM
Your Secondary Stalker...:eek:
Yeah it's not Water Lily :(

I hope Bipinna won't show up on this Friday...Queen would be n1 though^^

I got 2nd Waterr Lily today from the 1$ gacha

sniddy
11-15-2016, 12:28 PM
I have work to do

+12 golds evolved from 37 - 69 needing level and 1 rainbow on level 67

Myrdin
11-15-2016, 12:40 PM
Yes... YEEEESSS !!! GET MOARSI !!! SUCK HIM ! SUCK HIM DRYYYYY !!! <br />
<br />
... <br />
..... <br />
....... <br />
OK... that sounds a bit worse than I had imagined.... ah whatever ! Glory to the desperate Perverts ! Charge...

Wutan
11-15-2016, 12:46 PM
GZ dude. Cherry Sage shines in Debuff Squads. <br />
<br />
You need the following members: <br />
<br />
Cherry <br />
Cherry Sage <br />
Dahlia <br />
Bride Orchid <br />
and something else :p

Raine
11-15-2016, 01:29 PM
All Right, All Right, All Right...Alpinia is your Waifu...I accept it ;) (I like her none the less :p )

My favourite Girl is Maple anyway even she doesn't have a Bloomed Form yet (I hope she get's one though)

I want to claim the right for me to upload her Love Scenes btw...Missed my Chance with Dianthus...Not gonna happen again :p

I'll wish you the best of luck in Maple's gacha and may she get her bloomed form. :)

Btw. there is someone trading an Account with Alpinia atm...

I'm good. :p

What the heck, this completely came out of the left field......

http://i.imgur.com/koL0sKd.png?1

Primrose! I finally got a girl I actually wanted and not some other girl this time around!

I don't usually stay up all evening during an update, but this one's definitely worth it. Me out. :p

Also... #PraiseMoarsi

Wutan
11-15-2016, 01:44 PM

I'll wish you the best of luck in Maple's gacha and may she get her bloomed form. :)

I'm good. :p

What the heck, this completely came out of the left field......

http://i.imgur.com/koL0sKd.png?1

Primrose! I finally got a girl I actually wanted and not some other girl this time around!

I don't usually stay up all evening during an update, but this one's definitely worth it. Me out. :p

Also... #PraiseMoarsi

GZ. She is amazing. Get three Lvl 100 Manyus in a row through Gatherer with her as my Assistant :o

And Thanks dude...I am relatively certain that Maple will get a Bloomed Form as well :)

Rupturez
11-15-2016, 02:39 PM
Gahh what the hell, I think I might accidently have sold the event girl, I can't find her in my girl list at all. I already exchanged the ticket.

It's a bit depressing.

saberlance
11-15-2016, 02:44 PM
Gahh what the hell, I think I might accidently have sold the event girl, I can't find her in my girl list at all. I already exchanged the ticket.

It's a bit depressing.

After exchanging the ticket, she'll go to your gift box. Did you pick her up from there yet?

Rupturez
11-15-2016, 02:47 PM
After exchanging the ticket, she'll go to your gift box. Did you pick her up from there yet?

Yeah I did, I already had the introduction. I'm positive I screwed up while selling the excessive amount of 3*'s I got from the event gacha.

moarsi
11-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Sorry all of you who tried to suck my luck out, looks like my luck is still strong :p 2415

Wutan
11-15-2016, 02:59 PM
Sorry all of you who tried to suck my luck out, looks like my luck is still strong :p 2415

Have got her too. Don't know yet if she was worth 50 Gems. Time will tell...

And the Gacha Rampage from Dark Moarsi countinues...

saberlance
11-15-2016, 03:14 PM
Yeah I did, I already had the introduction. I'm positive I screwed up while selling the excessive amount of 3*'s I got from the event gacha.

Hmm, I know that's happened to some people in the past. Not sure how successful they were with getting the girls back via support tickets, but it's certainly worth a try.

moarsi
11-15-2016, 03:14 PM
Yeah I really wanted Kitsune Babe but ah well, six stars are six stars for a reason. Was kinda hoping I'd get her since I did pull Alpinia, Black Baccara, Cherry and Nerine through luck :p

Wutan
11-15-2016, 03:17 PM
Yeah I really wanted Kitsune Babe but ah well, six stars are six stars for a reason. Was kinda hoping I'd get her since I did pull Alpinia, Black Baccara, Cherry and Nerine through luck :p

See, there is a reason you are the Forum's Lucky Guy after all...I have got only one 6* through luck...Flowering Peach

Have you got all those Girls with one Account or with multiple Accounts?
Do you use the Normal Gacha Trick before you participate in the Gacha btw?
What's the time you usually roll in the Gacha?

Tell me your secret...I want to learn the Dark Art too :p

moarsi
11-15-2016, 03:33 PM
See, there is a reason you are the Forum's Lucky Guy after all...I have got only one 6* through luck...Flowering Peach

Have you got all those Girls with one Account or with multiple Accounts?
Do you use the Normal Gacha Trick before you participate in the Gacha btw?
What's the time you usually roll in the Gacha?

I want to learn the Dark Art too :p

Funny you should mention alts actually. I legit pulled Black Baccara through luck on ALL my alts. I guess she is the closest thing I have to a stalker like Corintis's Waterlily. 2416

A Time to Screw
11-15-2016, 03:36 PM
Tell me your secret...I want to learn the Dark Art too :p

Legends say you have to actually spend money to get what you want.

Wutan
11-15-2016, 03:38 PM
Funny you should mention alts actually. I legit pulled Black Baccara through luck on ALL my alts. I guess she is the closest thing I have to a stalker like Corintis's Waterlily. 2416

Omg i wish i would have such a Stalker...Bipinna is meh but my QotN Stalker is always welcome.

Seriously dude what do you do to get such pulls???

- - - Updated - - -

Legends say you have to actually spend money to get what you want.

Some guys have the Devil's own Luck...

moarsi
11-15-2016, 03:43 PM
I spent a lot in the game when I first started out. It was for stupid reasons like 50 flower gem pulls too. Then I got one of those pick your 6*s, picked Cattleya and I was satisfied getting a rainbow so I never spent money again. And then I sacrificed my soul to the God of Debauchery and started making sick pulls :p

Wutan
11-15-2016, 03:56 PM
So no Science behind this...I will try it with "Holy Magic" and start worshiping Nazuna :p

Zenithale
11-15-2016, 04:47 PM
That's why I immediately Lock new Knights (before anything else), and then, when I sell Knights, I always use 2*/3* Filters to be sure to sell only 2*/3*.

(Anyway I guess the Support will give you her if you take the time to contact them.)

Corintis
11-15-2016, 04:48 PM
I got 2nd Waterr Lily today from the 1$ gacha
........Waterlily.........come back.........are you done with me now that you're all maxed out? :(

And for crying out loud, Moarsi! Did I read that right!? You actually ROLLED Black Baccara on ALL THREE of your accounts!? I don't know what to say anymore.

Wutan
11-15-2016, 04:56 PM
........Waterlily.........come back.........are you done with me now that you're all maxed out? :(

And for crying out loud, Moarsi! Did I read that right!? You actually ROLLED Black Baccara on ALL THREE of your accounts!? I don't know what to say anymore.

He is the ONLY one who doesn't need to whale to get a Full Rainbow Damage Reduction or Skill Activation Squad i guess...

Water Lily will come back to you...She is going on a Vacation for some time :)

Banana Island has to be beautifull...:o

moarsi
11-15-2016, 05:03 PM
Well to be fair I was actually closing and restarting my alts cos I wanted a rainbow on them. As it just so happened, I ended up pulling Black Baccara on all of them.

Corintis
11-15-2016, 05:24 PM
Well to be fair I was actually closing and restarting my alts cos I wanted a rainbow on them. As it just so happened, I ended up pulling Black Baccara on all of them.
Ok then; that's probably the only scientific method of gacha rolling this game and it's usable only once.

If you had legit pulled them on a whim, then I was seriously at a loss of what I was suppose to do; burn you with the fires of my jealousy? Erect an alter for you? Bury my head in the sand? Mind explosion induced coma?

nazrin992
11-15-2016, 09:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/w8Y5cys.png

2 Gems in one go? That's new but welcoming.

fate
11-15-2016, 09:56 PM
Day 70, finally reach my top 5

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/16/WZX0waINGJ.png
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/16/5XoQgyu.png

Rupturez
11-16-2016, 12:26 AM
That's why I immediately Lock new Knights (before anything else), and then, when I sell Knights, I always use 2*/3* Filters to be sure to sell only 2*/3*.

(Anyway I guess the Support will give you her if you take the time to contact them.)

I did, but so far support has never anwsered any of my tickets, even if they were bug reports ~

Corintis
11-16-2016, 02:03 AM
Day 70, finally reach my top 5

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/16/WZX0waINGJ.png
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/16/5XoQgyu.png

Oh, hey! Whatcha doing up there? GIT DOWN, you!

It's pretty funny how the bonus stats also don't apply to the list. So Aethemera probably has 500k TP.

About another 5 months to go for that free 6* :D

smr
11-16-2016, 02:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/F1G5hjF.png

Justicia is a rainbow knight (abilities wise), not a gold knight, understand?

Wutan
11-16-2016, 03:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/F1G5hjF.png

Justicia is a rainbow knight (abilities wise), not a gold knight, understand?

Yeah but i didn't pull her so far :(

moarsi
11-16-2016, 04:28 AM
So I was visiting the gacha and I noticed the Kitsune doing this: 2420
Is that an idle animation for her or something? I tried to get it to pop up again but it rarely showed up.

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 04:32 AM
So I was visiting the gacha and I noticed the Kitsune doing this: 2420
Is that an idle animation for her or something? I tried to get it to pop up again but it rarely showed up.

The preview cycles between idle, moving and victory(gathering) animations. That'd be a victory.

Distortedrealms
11-16-2016, 01:11 PM
I just realized I have 35 5* girls, that is nuts. Whats everybody's 5* tally so far in this game?

Wutan
11-16-2016, 01:22 PM
I just realized I have 35 5* girls, that is nuts. Whats everybody's 5* tally so far in this game?

That's nothing...The Dark God Moarsi himself has all 5* currently available :p (don't know if it's true, just my Imagination)

i have only 30 5* Girls atm but my rule is: Quality >Quantity

The Problem is you don't always get Quality^^ I am looking at you my most hated Stalker :mad:

flink
11-16-2016, 01:25 PM
33 gold for me, and 100% F2P.

Distortedrealms
11-16-2016, 01:35 PM
Moarsi needs to show proof dammit! And no pics, only a video will do :p and then give me money to buy Gems just because.

- - - Updated - - -

I got my last silver at lvl 122 haha, it was killing me.

Wutan
11-16-2016, 01:43 PM
Moarsi needs to show proof dammit! And no pics, only a video will do :p and then give me money to buy Gems just because.

- - - Updated - - -

I got my last silver at lvl 122 haha, it was killing me.

;D

Who was it?

The only 4* i would always consider to be worthy in the Top 20 is Lilac btw.

Dorei0sama
11-16-2016, 01:49 PM
After 5 months playing this game, i have 23 5*. I should conserve more flower gem lol. Some people only have 5 stars from events. :rolleyes:

Raine
11-16-2016, 02:01 PM
i have only 30

Um dude, that's actually more than double of what I have: 13, with only 4 from the gacha. C'mon! :p

Context: I've played for around 60 days and had only rolled 10+1 once in E12's limited gacha.

Dari
11-16-2016, 02:08 PM
I only have 8 golds and I started playing about 2 and a half months ago. I got my last silver around lvl 110.

Distortedrealms
11-16-2016, 02:10 PM
;D

Who was it?

The only 4* i would always consider to be worthy in the Top 20 is Lilac btw.

It was St. Paulia, which was garbage because at the beginning of the game she was the one I wanted most :p by then I had multiple 6*

Lilac is great, she could have been a 5*

The only silver left in my main Total Power unit at 450k is DI YU and she is number 20 but I think some freshly evolved 5* will knock her out of place soon enough. The end of an era.

Zenithale
11-16-2016, 02:30 PM
I play since day 1, I have 0 6* and 30 5*, including all Event Girls and 2 Edelweiss/Lavender.

Drip
11-16-2016, 02:58 PM
33x 5* (only 9 max level)
6x 6* (only 2 max level)

moarsi
11-16-2016, 03:15 PM
Another failed shot at Lycoris... 2423

Raine
11-16-2016, 03:23 PM

...and then you'll finally draw the last featured girl on your next single pull, and we can only watch in awe. :p

Corintis
11-16-2016, 03:35 PM
Lessee, 29 Gold Ranked and 3 Rainbows in my collection after 210 days of playing. Mighta and coulda had more if I wasn't so focus on Waterlily <3. Only the latest three event girls aren't Lv70 yet.

Yeah.........I think I fall under the category of burning you at the stake. Besides, I'm at the minimum partly responsible for your madness, so I should be the one to clean up!

Wutan
11-16-2016, 03:42 PM
Um dude, that's actually more than double of what I have: 13, with only 4 from the gacha. C'mon! :p

Context: I've played for around 60 days and had only rolled 10+1 once in E12's limited gacha.

You are right...30 isn't that bad but i whaled relatively hard for that.
Overall i would say my Luck is kinda average. Most of my 10+1 Draws contained one 5*, two-three 4* and the rest were shitty 3*

I am also a Dupe Collector^^

Not the worst Luck but far from the best...Right Moarsi???

- - - Updated - - -

33x 5* (only 9 max level)
6x 6* (only 2 max level)

Yep we have almost the same numbers^^

I have 30x 5*
6x 6* (5 max Level)

- - - Updated - - -

Another 5* Single Pull...I will join Corintis in his holy Crusade i guess^^

kojaku
11-16-2016, 03:44 PM
Totally friendly glare to moarsi after wasting 100 fg and not get her....same happened with Rose back in the day, seems like i'm an expert at getting non highlighted 5* in highlighted gatchas ;_;

moarsi
11-16-2016, 03:48 PM
Hmm... I'm considering starting another alt to close and restart it in an attempt to get Lycoris now. Only thing is I'll have to close the account even if I pull some awesome 5* or even another 6* and that'll just hurt me in my soul.

fate
11-16-2016, 05:04 PM
I've more 6* than 5* from gacha

Distortedrealms
11-16-2016, 05:35 PM
I get a 5* on single pulls more than I get silvers. Yesterday I pulled Oxalis with the Gems from the new event. Idk if it means anything but I never actually click the 'draw' button when using gacha but click above the pot. (Let the conspiracies fly on that one :P)

kojaku
11-16-2016, 06:04 PM
I'm not a beiver of single pulls, but i may have to convert to it? 50fg pulls have never given me the unit i was pulling for (they were 5* from the said gatcha). Cause i can live without epidendrum nor lycoris (she was a 6 so i had no hope to begin with), but i must get the chuni and drunkard in the future! I must not fail! Which sacrifice must i do to get such luck! I would be fine trading my IWZ luck for a moment to FKG, since i pull SSR(2%) nonstop there.

My 5* count is 24 (plying from day 1, so i have all event girls), 0 6*. Btw, what is your opininon in gatcha girls with only 1 relevant ability vs event girls with 2 subpar abilities and 4 equips? I pulled Convallaria, Lantana and Queen of the night, and i feel like the first ability is pretty much useless in all of them, and the second one too in Convallaria's case. I'm leveling Queen for the stats and skill she has, also i'm lacking magic units, i'm doubting with Lantana cause she also has nice stats, albeit no fist ability cause i already have Choco Cosmos and those do not stack. But Convalaria seems pretty lackluster, so shoud i lvl up event girls berofe her?

Distortedrealms
11-16-2016, 08:10 PM
I say give single pulls a try if your up for it, its paid off for me. I even got Mei Plumblossom on a single pull so a 6* is very much possible. But I may just have a high degree of luck.

ZeroZet
11-16-2016, 10:06 PM
Better yet, use 100NG single pulls when they are up. Best value for your money outside of Rainbow Ticket deals)

fromelette
11-16-2016, 10:56 PM

30 5* (including event) and 0 6* here. Around login day 182, been full F2P so far.

Dorei0sama
11-16-2016, 11:16 PM
I'm not a beiver of single pulls, but i may have to convert to it? 50fg pulls have never given me the unit i was pulling for (they were 5* from the said gatcha). Cause i can live without epidendrum nor lycoris (she was a 6 so i had no hope to begin with), but i must get the chuni and drunkard in the future! I must not fail! Which sacrifice must i do to get such luck! I would be fine trading my IWZ luck for a moment to FKG, since i pull SSR(2%) nonstop there.

My 5* count is 24 (plying from day 1, so i have all event girls), 0 6*. Btw, what is your opininon in gatcha girls with only 1 relevant ability vs event girls with 2 subpar abilities and 4 equips? I pulled Convallaria, Lantana and Queen of the night, and i feel like the first ability is pretty much useless in all of them, and the second one too in Convallaria's case. I'm leveling Queen for the stats and skill she has, also i'm lacking magic units, i'm doubting with Lantana cause she also has nice stats, albeit no fist ability cause i already have Choco Cosmos and those do not stack. But Convalaria seems pretty lackluster, so shoud i lvl up event girls berofe her?

You just have to save up fg. As far as i know there is little case of failing if you put around 400 fg into gacha (be sure to record it in case you fail). Under 100 fg, it will only give one of premium 5 star girl and some random 5 star. I seldom single pull in each event (1 or 2 each event) to check if Nutaku change the rate. A few months ago, i luckily was able to get 6 star from a single draw as Nutaku decide to give out a bunch of 6 stars.

Wutan
11-17-2016, 01:15 AM
You just have to save up fg. As far as i know there is little case of failing if you put around 400 fg into gacha (be sure to record it in case you fail). Under 100 fg, it will only give one of premium 5 star girl and some random 5 star. I seldom single pull in each event (1 or 2 each event) to check if Nutaku change the rate. A few months ago, i luckily was able to get 6 star from a single draw as Nutaku decide to give out a bunch of 6 stars.

Yeah but until you have hoard 400 FGs there are 8 months gone^^
I won't do Single Pulls anymore cause my Luck with Single Pulls is horrible. 10+1 is the way to go for me...
i would say 150 FGs is a good amount of Gems to get a semi-decent Chance of a Rainbow. Right Corintis;D???

I get a 5* on single pulls more than I get silvers. Yesterday I pulled Oxalis with the Gems from the new event. Idk if it means anything but I never actually click the 'draw' button when using gacha but click above the pot. (Let the conspiracies fly on that one :P)

i will test that. A new Gacha theory yeah ;)

Dorei0sama
11-17-2016, 02:29 AM
I won't do Single Pulls anymore cause my Luck with Single Pulls is horrible. 10+1 is the way to go for me...
i would say 150 FGs is a good amount of Gems to get a semi-decent Chance of a Rainbow. Right Corintis;D???

Just to be sure do 150 gems when you get 4 star from normal gacha so we can test the theory. :D

Wutan
11-17-2016, 02:31 AM
Just to be sure do 150 gems when you get 4 star from normal gacha so we can test the theory. :D

Yeah of course i always do that ;)

But you guys have to wait until Maple's Event...I should have 150 Gems then...

Corintis
11-17-2016, 02:53 AM
Yeah of course i always do that ;)

But you guys have to wait until Maple's Event...I should have 150 Gems then...
Good! I'm a bit traumatized after my last tests to combat witchcraft with science :(

Wutan
11-17-2016, 03:03 AM
Good! I'm a bit traumatized after my last tests to combat witchcraft with science :(

I don't think it's witchcraft anymore...I think Moarsi knows some secret techniques to manipulate the Gacha...And he isn't telling us his secrets cause he is afraid if it goes public Nutaku changes the RNG Pattern :p

Pssst Moarsi you can PM us if you want to...;)

Rupturez
11-17-2016, 03:11 AM

I always did this in first place, I never clicked on the draw button. Trust me, it will not up your luck.

Wutan
11-17-2016, 03:18 AM
I always did this in first place, I never clicked on the draw button. Trust me, it will not up your luck.

Hmm I am sad but i believe you considering you were for a very long time the unluckiest guy here...Sry friend but at least we have got our Primrose right? :D

The best 5* i have got in my opinion...I love her :)

But there has to be a way to beat the RNG...there has to be a way...

And NO!!! Witchcraft is bad!!!

Rupturez
11-17-2016, 03:23 AM
Hmm I am sad but i believe you considering you were for a very long time the unluckiest guy here...Sry friend but at least we have got our Primrose right? :D

The best 5* i have got in my opinion...I love her :)

But there has to be a way to beat the RNG...there has to be a way...

And NO!!! Witchcraft is bad!!!

Yeah she is lovely, but I'm a bit depressed currently because I accidently sold/deleted the event girl and Nutaku won't respond on my support ticket.
I really liked this event girl so I'm not sure how this happened.

Unregistered
11-17-2016, 03:34 AM
Yeah she is lovely, but I'm a bit depressed currently because I accidently sold/deleted the event girl and Nutaku won't respond on my support ticket.

Worst case scenario: she's guaranteed to return in about seven months.

Wutan
11-17-2016, 03:47 AM

Yeah the Event Girl is n1...I like her too. But the Event itself...Meh...too much RNG for my taste^^

That really sucks dude...I am sorry...I hope Nutaku will fix this.

If they don't respond to your Support ticket within two days write another one...

sharkboyxs
11-17-2016, 03:54 AM
can anyone post here the screenshot of the latest post Nameless wrote at the #news channel in Discord?

Rupturez
11-17-2016, 03:58 AM
Yeah the Event Girl is n1...I like her too. But the Event itself...Meh...too much RNG for my taste^^

That really sucks dude...I am sorry...I hope Nutaku will fix this.

If they don't respond to your Support ticket within two days write another one...

Yeah I figure that if I just keep collecting all dress blooms and skill ups they are bound to respond to my ticket if I keep sending one after 2 days.
Tbh I find it pretty lacking, I've provided them with plenty of money in the past and they wont even respond to a ticket.

Wutan
11-17-2016, 04:07 AM
Yeah I figure that if I just keep collecting all dress blooms and skill ups they are bound to respond to my ticket if I keep sending one after 2 days.
Tbh I find it pretty lacking, I've provided them with plenty of money in the past and they wont even respond to a ticket.

It's odd. There was a guy getting a 6* from Nutaku cause they messed something up and now they won't respond because of an issue which is easy to fix :confused:...I mean they do not lose any money if they give you your Girl back...You have already earned her^^

sharkboyxs
11-17-2016, 04:18 AM

are you talking about mirabilis?

Meister
11-17-2016, 04:20 AM
Maybe he was a prehistoric whale or a futuristic space whale! :rolleyes: I imagined those space whales are larger than the whales we currently see on earth. :D

Oh and I just pulled japanese iris from a single, which made my day. For once my gut didn't betray me :D (did 3 more pulls after that n resulted with 1 silver 2 bronze)

I guess those Irises love me :D, now I have Iris, German Iris and Japanese Iris.

Wutan
11-17-2016, 04:35 AM
are you talking about mirabilis?

No the New Event Girl. Rupturez accidently sold her...

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he was a prehistoric whale or a futuristic space whale! :rolleyes: I imagined those space whales are larger than the whales we currently see on earth. :D

Oh and I just pulled japanese iris from a single, which made my day. For once my gut didn't betray me :D (did 3 more pulls after that n resulted with 1 silver 2 bronze)

I guess those Irises love me :D, now I have Iris, German Iris and Japanese Iris.

Yep same. I have got those three too :)

Drip
11-17-2016, 04:37 AM
So, any guesses yet on todays' gacha? I hope it's another good "Preparing for Black Friday" deal like Sakura. Heck, I might even go for a discounted "pick your 5* ticket". Those things are so not worth 5,000 NGold, but about half that price, I just might consider it.

sharkboyxs
11-17-2016, 04:41 AM
No the New Event Girl. Rupturez accidently sold her...

- - - Updated - - -

Yep same. I have got those three too :)
Monotropastrum?! Man thats a Disgrace! and she have a good stats too :/

Wutan
11-17-2016, 04:48 AM
So, any guesses yet on todays' gacha? I hope it's another good "Preparing for Black Friday" deal like Sakura. Heck, I might even go for a discounted "pick your 5* ticket". Those things are so not worth 5,000 NGold, but about half that price, I just might consider it.

Yeah pick a 5* you want for 2000 Nutaku Gold isn't to bad...I want Justicia^^
The only 6* i might consider purchasing atm is Orchid cause she is really good^^

- - - Updated - - -

Monotropastrum?! Man thats a Disgrace! and she have a good stats too :/

Yeah she is solid and i like her Fighting Style. Looks n1

Rupturez
11-17-2016, 04:52 AM
Well I'll just carry on with collecting dress blooms this event and hope they will restore her for me at some point.

nazrin992
11-17-2016, 05:31 AM
Well I'll just carry on with collecting dress blooms this event and hope they will restore her for me at some point.
Personally I think you are better off trying to DM at FKG Discord channel or PM one of the Discord mods here.

Raine
11-17-2016, 06:06 AM
You are right...30 isn't that bad but i whaled relatively hard for that.
Overall i would say my Luck is kinda average. Most of my 10+1 Draws contained one 5*, two-three 4* and the rest were shitty 3*

I am also a Dupe Collector^^

Not the worst Luck but far from the best...Right Moarsi???

My luck is rather... terribad, and I know it. Gambling on RNG/chance just isn't in my nature (looking at you, premium gacha). That's why I'll only spend on specific guaranteed 6* deals, and I'll probably do it just once because only one 6* has my attention. Not too interested in the other 19 (but I might consider getting 1 or 2 more).

Anyway, back to rolling golds, I will more likely pull a new girl (yay for Primrose) than a dupe if I get one as I have a real dearth of them; it's good because I prefer having new girls for me to work on. Dupes, psh... :p

It's odd. There was a guy getting a 6* from Nutaku cause they messed something up and now they won't respond because of an issue which is easy to fix :confused:...I mean they do not lose any money if they give you your Girl back...You have already earned her^^

I read that was due to an issue in some guaranteed 6* gacha(?) wherein he got to choose any 6* as compensation... if we're both referring to the same story, that is.

I got something like the "almost but not quite Black Friday" deal. Probably 'nother 6* deal, idk.

P.S. Shot you a PM earlier today by the way.

Drip
11-17-2016, 06:28 AM
P.S. Shot you a PM earlier today by the way.
Ah, missed that one, I rarely notice those PMs here, lol. Anyway, I'll accept when I get back home from work later tonight, since I doubt maintenance will be over within 15 minutes.

Wutan
11-17-2016, 06:43 AM
My luck is rather... terribad, and I know it. Gambling on RNG/chance just isn't in my nature (looking at you, premium gacha). That's why I'll only spend on specific guaranteed 6* deals, and I'll probably do it just once because only one 6* has my attention. Not too interested in the other 19 (but I might consider getting 1 or 2 more).

Anyway, back to rolling golds, I will more likely pull a new girl (yay for Primrose) than a dupe if I get one as I have a real dearth of them; it's good because I prefer having new girls for me to work on. Dupes, psh... :p

I read that was due to an issue in some guaranteed 6* gacha(?) wherein he got to choose any 6* as compensation... if we're both referring to the same story, that is.

I hope you will make a Signature with your Helper Squad containing Alpinia. I want to see it every single time you post something ;)

There are only 2 more Girls i will definitely purchase in the Future: Maple and Scotch Broom... I also looking for my last 6* with the Skill Activation Ability but i couldn't find one i really like besides those two...

Yep we are referring to the same Story btw. :)

Myrdin
11-17-2016, 06:55 AM
so... how long is this unscheduled, stupid maintenance supposed to last ?
I am pretty sure my Gathering has been refilled by now, and it grinds my gears seeing that cooldown on it being wasted like this.
Why does it always take them so nonsensically long for every small thing ? Sigh..

Wutan
11-17-2016, 07:00 AM
so... how long is this unscheduled, stupid maintenance supposed to last ?
I am pretty sure my Gathering has been refilled by now, and it grinds my gears seeing that cooldown on it being wasted like this.
Why does it always take them so nonsensically long for every small thing ? Sigh..

Yeah i know what you mean...In the good old days (2 months ago) maintenance last for only 1 hour^^

Raine
11-17-2016, 07:18 AM
Ah, missed that one, I rarely notice those PMs here, lol. Anyway, I'll accept when I get back home from work later tonight, since I doubt maintenance will be over within 15 minutes.

Awesome. Thank you. :D

I hope you will make a Signature with your Helper Squad containing Alpinia. I want to see it every single time you post something ;)

There are only 2 more Girls i will definitely purchase in the Future: Maple and Scotch Broom... I also looking for my last 6* with the Skill Activation Ability but i couldn't find one i really like besides those two...

Yep we are referring to the same Story btw. :)

Oh hell yeah I will. Maybe I could form the "Banana Island All-Stars" or something. Lololol. I have Oxalis & Primrose for a headstart.

If Pink gets a skill activation boost in the future, then you've basically rounded out your dream team, I guess... :p