PDA

View Full Version : Look for people that can help me handle the SEG in phase 2

Drynix
06-02-2016, 06:54 AM
Hey guys, I'm still a relativly new player (joined mid gambit 6 and at about 210k SED).

I'm extremly active though and I am looking for some people to help me with the SEG, because I couldn't even take down a single on during the previous EG. Currently I have 350k event SED, which still won't be enough to shoot them down. How do you guys properly handle them? Is it just a bunch of people doing a full 6 power attack on it?

The possible reward card from it (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Hoshizaki-Sera) looks really amazing and I want to try and get that. So thats why I am asking for some help here.

Thanks for the tips in advance on how to handle them and for those that want to help me out by inviting me, my ID is 2488854

Since I am very active I should be able to spawn a bunch of them (I keep everything charging throughout the entire day, 7 am to 1 am.). Already broke the breakpoints to increase the spawn rate by 6%. So I hope I can help you guys aswel with that!

Cheers in advance!

Drip
06-02-2016, 07:46 AM
Well, since you have 210k SED and 350k Event SED, it looks like you didn't get all the event slayer cards to level 100 yet, because that would bring your Event SED upto about 1.47 Million SED (210k * 7.02 = ~1.47M. So if you have them all, level them to 100 quick, if you don't have them all, well, not much you can do about that I'm afraid :-/

Regarding the gacha for slayer cards:
-NEVER EVER reset the gacha box! Not even when you completely emptied it, not even when the event is over, and also not at the start of an event, unless at the start of the event, the gachalist states there are no alpha or beta cards in the box!
-When using card reveal, ALWAYS pick the SR, even if you already have that SR but are still missing a Rare you see, unless that Rare happens to be a slayer card, then it's upto you (a Rare Slayer card will probably re-appear quick enough, but I generally grab it). The reason is simple: if you don't pick the SR because you don't need it, then it might appear again on the next SR roll, and you rather not see it again, but get the Slayer SR, so get rid of the unwanted SR from the box by picking it!)
-Remember to play the cheap N gacha as well, for the Normal slayer card. Even if it's only 1.1-1.2 points, they multiply with all the other slayer cards, so the difference is bigger than expected. (main reason I tend to hoard 100-200 N Gacha cards)

For the rest: yes, having a good mix of active big friends (to help kill your SEGs) and small friends (to help kill their SEGs) is definitely beneficial. Last round I was lacking the big friends part, and barely managed to reach the 100 SEG mark.

Drynix
06-02-2016, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the tips! I got 2 event gache tickets from the last shard event and I am saving them for phase 2 when the extra slayer cards are added. I own the normal slayer from phase 1 and the SR slayer from the shard event. That one isn't 100 yet, but she's getting there. Kinda doubting if I should save the SR wild cards for the SR slayer I am getting in phase 2 or just boost the SR slayer I currently own.

100% certain to get an SR in phase 2, since I am at 65% atm with 2 tickets. Ofcourse it might not be a slayer SR, so I am really doubting what exactly to invest in currently.

nip101
06-02-2016, 08:20 AM
Added you but I still only have 4.6m event sed. You'll want to try to add some of the big hitters in phase two since they hit like 10-20m 1 focus hits. Also I'd say throw your Sr wilds at the Slayers now since it will help you to get more drops throughout the first week.

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the tips! I got 2 event gache tickets from the last shard event and I am saving them for phase 2 when the extra slayer cards are added. I own the normal slayer from phase 1 and the SR slayer from the shard event. That one isn't 100 yet, but she's getting there. Kinda doubting if I should save the SR wild cards for the SR slayer I am getting in phase 2 or just boost the SR slayer I currently own.

100% certain to get an SR in phase 2, since I am at 65% atm with 2 tickets. Ofcourse it might not be a slayer SR, so I am really doubting what exactly to invest in currently.

You can still use your wildcards on the slayercard you already have during the next phase. Or, for example, level up your current slayer only to a certain level, like lvl 60. Or stock up your wildcards until you have at least 99, and use the rest on your current slayer. It's still 6 days till phase 2, so you'll probably get past 99 wildcards at some point if you stock up.

Drip
06-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Added you but I still only have 4.6m event sed. You'll want to try to add some of the big hitters in phase two since they hit like 10-20m 1 focus hits. Also I'd say throw your Sr wilds at the Slayers now since it will help you to get more drops throughout the first week.
If you plan to get the slayer cards from the next phase, you should end up around 20M yourself. The maximum multiplier right now is 7.02. In phase 2, with the extra cards added, the multiplier will probably be somewhere between 25 and 40.

Drynix
06-02-2016, 08:44 AM

Thanks for the invite! I'm still looking for some big players to help out, hope I can get some extra in!

nip101
06-02-2016, 09:05 AM
If you plan to get the slayer cards from the next phase, you should end up around 20M yourself. The maximum multiplier right now is 7.02. In phase 2, with the extra cards added, the multiplier will probably be somewhere between 25 and 40.

The woes of f2p. I'd probably end up with like 100m sed or w/e if i got all the slayers.

Drynix
06-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Since I am spawning EGs way faster than I can fully charge my shots, should I keep slapping them with a 1 focus attack and keep sending support requests? I try to keep using stamina to hope for focus...

JSensei
06-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Freeload to your heart's content. That's how the game works. We all freeload off one another to take them down. I will spawn a good number of SEGs, and I will share them with friends. Sometimes I...

Drynix
06-02-2016, 02:01 PM
A thanks, makes me feel less bad about freeloading. It kinda felt cheap/dirty to do it, but if everyone does it and its considered normal in this type of game.... TIME TO FREELOAD BABY!

nip101
06-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Nothing wrong w/ freeloading but the downside is depending on how low your sed is you become 100% reliant on someone else killing your EGs. That wont be a big issue for the first week but during the second a lot of your higher sed friends wont be helping you kill normal EGs.

JSensei
06-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Nothing wrong w/ freeloading but the downside is depending on how low your sed is you become 100% reliant on someone else killing your EGs. That wont be a big issue for the first week but during the second a lot of your higher sed friends wont be helping you kill normal EGs.

Nope. Not even a little. I'll reserve every focus I have for the constant onslaught of SEGs and little else. I won't even be killing my OWN EGs. I'll elixir them away until I draw a SEG. Hell, unless I can REALLY easily take down my own SEGs, I will STILL share them. I have enough SED to rock phase 1, but unless I get a couple slayers, I'll be next to useless in phase 2 with only 4M SED.

That'll put me in the boat of poking SEGs and hoping to hold onto rank 300-500 or so, instead of keeping my rank of ~80 now.

vklvodoi
06-02-2016, 09:46 PM
About the freeloading in phase 1. I'm a newbie player, just had 440k event SED(250k SED). If i constantly freeloading the EGs, how can i have enough EP for the reward?

CharlesRJC
06-03-2016, 01:16 AM
One quick offtop question, sorry for that. Does egatcha box by it own reset once you reach 0SR cards or do you have to reset it manually?

Drip
06-03-2016, 07:02 AM
One quick offtop question, sorry for that. Does egatcha box by it own reset once you reach 0SR cards or do you have to reset it manually?

No, it does not reset. But, DO NOT EVER reset the gachabox, unless it states "Alpha SR: 0/1 Beta SR: 0/1" when you still do not have those slayer cards.
The slayer cards are in addition to the other SR cards, which fall under the "SR Cards: X/21". So, you can have the gacha box state:
Alpha SR: 1/1
Beta SR: 1/1
SR Cards: 0/21 <-- this means the regular SR cards depleted.
Which basically means that the next SR you pull is guaranteed to be a slayer card!

- - - Updated - - -

Something I noticed: some people share their EGs every single time. I hit one, thinking they needed a hand, 3 minutes later they bring up a new one. A little investigation showed the persons' unmodified SED would've been enough already to bring it down, so, in other words, they were slacking their kills for some reason..

However, rules of thumb for phase 1:
1. If you can beat it yourself, then do beat it yourself, even if it takes multiple hits, it's more points to you!
2. Don't bother beating other peoples' EGs, especially not if they take way less damage to beat than a weak hit of yours! You get way more points from beating your own EGs and keeping your avarage damage per hit high.

-Getting the last hit in doubles the base points you get for the kill
-Dealing most damage doubles the base points you get for the kill
These bonusses are additive, not multiplative, so getting the last hit and being the one dealing most damage nets you three times the base points.

While the amount of damage you deal is limited by your SED, your main limitation in turning that SED into Event Points, is your Focus!
1 million SED equals 100,000 minimal damage on a weak attack (1 Focus)
100,000 damage equals 10,000 Event Points
Ergo, 1 million SED equals a minimum of 10,000 Event Points per point of focus

If you get the last hit /or/ deal most damage, then your 1 million SED suddenly equals a minimum of 20,000 EP per point of focus
If you get both the last hit and deal most damage, then your 1 million SED suddenly equals a minimum of 30,000 EP per point of focus

So, the trick to earning as much EP as possible, is to maximize the amount of EP you get per point of focus, and the best way to do that, is to both deal most damage and getting the last hit! Sharing your EG after only a weak hit, basically means you forfeit a third (last hit), possibly even two thirds (most damage as well), of your potential event points! So ask yourself, do I want 10,000, 20,000 or maybe 30,000 EP for that point of focus?

Killing off someone elses EG means that, although you might get that last hit, you will often miss out on the most damage bonus.
But, it gets worse when you're doing an overkill! If that EG needed only 50,000 damage to get killed, while your weak attack deals at least 100,000 damage, then you get only 5,000 EP for the damage, which may be increased to 10,000 or 15,000 EP for the bonusses. So you effectively got 15,000 EP less than you could've had for that point of focus.
Do that twice, and you're already a point of focus behind on your potential gain.

Now, some people share/help to help eachother out. Especially in phase 2, most of us can hardly get around sharing/helping to deal with the SEGs and to get their SEG-kill counter up.
But for phase 1? Seriously, no, it's not worth it, the Support Energy ranking rewards aren't that awesome to strive for a high position and waste focus on EGs that people could've easily killed themselves. It's good to help those who really can't handle the big EGs yet, and sometimes a friend has to go offline and "leaves it up for grabs", but I'm ignoring the ones who constantly share what they could've killed themselves.

vklvodoi
06-03-2016, 09:25 AM
While the amount of damage you deal is limited by your SED, your main limitation in turning that SED into Event Points, is your Focus!
1 million SED equals 100,000 minimal damage on a weak attack (1 Focus)
100,000 damage equals 10,000 Event Points
Ergo, 1 million SED equals a minimum of 10,000 Event Points per point of focus

If you get the last hit /or/ deal most damage, then your 1 million SED suddenly equals a minimum of 20,000 EP per point of focus
If you get both the last hit and deal most damage, then your 1 million SED suddenly equals a minimum of 30,000 EP per point of focus

How can 100.000 dames equal to 10k point? I have a 450k event SED now and when i full atk a boss with ~450k HP, i only have about 12-14k point.

JMich
06-03-2016, 09:28 AM
so, in other words, they were slacking their kills for some reason..

Each EG kill gives all participants a reward (though my sucky luck usually means it's pero), as well as an extra reward to the one that found it.
Additionally, each time you kill an EG, you can encounter another in the gacha, no matter who's EG you killed.

After some SED point, when you know for sure that you will be able to hit the 1000 rank with ease, sharing EG means more rewards are given out, even if less EPs are earned. And it also helps you find more SEG in phase 2, since a friend of yours could kill your EG and go looking for another encounter, even if he already has one running.

But yeah, if your goal is EP, then it's best to share only those you can't kill yourself, or only those that you've already done more than 50% of their health in damage.

JSensei
06-03-2016, 09:36 AM
Each EG kill gives all participants a reward (though my sucky luck usually means it's pero), as well as an extra reward to the one that found it.
Additionally, each time you kill an EG, you can encounter another in the gacha, no matter who's EG you killed.

After some SED point, when you know for sure that you will be able to hit the 1000 rank with ease, sharing EG means more rewards are given out, even if less EPs are earned. And it also helps you find more SEG in phase 2, since a friend of yours could kill your EG and go looking for another encounter, even if he already has one running.

But yeah, if your goal is EP, then it's best to share only those you can't kill yourself, or only those that you've already done more than 50% of their health in damage.

I play hard in phase 1 to rack up as many EP as possible. In phase 2, my EP collection will go down because I am not even remotely concerned with things like last hitting or most damage. At that point, the biggest draw is to get the SEG elimination counter as high as possible for the drops.

Drynix
06-03-2016, 05:32 PM
I play hard in phase 1 to rack up as many EP as possible. In phase 2, my EP collection will go down because I am not even remotely concerned with things like last hitting or most damage. At that point, the biggest draw is to get the SEG elimination counter as high as possible for the drops.

I am poking as many as possible to stack on SR wild cards and puddings for phase 2 in order to help burn the SEGs better. I do hope that the people who's EGs I poke don't mind it to much. I try to take down my own bosses I share, but often a high player nukes it down before I can properly handle it. :P

JSensei
06-03-2016, 07:20 PM
I am poking as many as possible to stack on SR wild cards and puddings for phase 2 in order to help burn the SEGs better. I do hope that the people who's EGs I poke don't mind it to much. I try to take down my own bosses I share, but often a high player nukes it down before I can properly handle it. :P

Eh. If people are sharing bosses, that means they don't care. I haven't shared a single EG yet, and I don't plan on it. There's no need for me to share EGs since it'll take a LOOOOOONG time to get to an EG that I can't take out. That's not to say that EGs can't get so strong that I can't handle them. I remember seeing some of the EGs that EvilAngel shared back when he still played. They had millions of HP, and I'd struggle with some of those.

If someone shares a boss, feel free to poke it. I don't usually poke at EGs because you only get one gift per EG poked. It's more gift-efficient to take down my own EGs. Not only do I get more EP for it, but I get two gifts for every EG I take down. If I poke an EG, I get one gift and usually significantly less EP per focus. EGs just don't usually give gifts that are worth it. Sure, I've picked up a few R-Gacha tickets and a bunch of SR Wilds, but I've also picked up a few hundred "1000 Peros." I'm much more likely to get a gift worth wanting when I get two cracks at them, and I need a good EP buffer for phase 2. I'm consistently pulling in 2 million EP/Day, but there's no way I'll get that during phase 2. SEGs give double EP, but single pokes still only give small amounts of EP. I will be so much less efficient, and the whales who can take down SEGs left and right will soar past me. Even if I keep up my modest EP rate, the people that get all the slayers (I'm not even going to spin the e-gacha this event) will make several times what I can.

To help put this in focus, this event is similar to Gambit. I made something like 13,000 trinkets for phase 1, but I rolled my E-gacha tickets for phase 2, and I ended up making 45,000 in the 2nd week. People with slayers will increase their EP collecting power by 2-5 times since SEGs have insane amounts of HP, and if you can take them down, you score hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of EP in a single hit.

Light Kamijou
06-08-2016, 06:27 AM
Looking for help as well with the slayers obtained i have a 2.9m attack
ID: 453761
User: Light Kamijou

vklvodoi
06-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Looking for help as well with the slayers obtained i have a 2.9m attack
ID: 453761
User: Light Kamijou

I'm with 780k att with slayer now, constant spam super elite from lv 2-30, do u want to add me?

Light Kamijou
06-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Yes please

tidus
06-08-2016, 09:41 AM
i've got 8million sed with slayer 1 slot open atm but may open other if needed
id 256482

Drynix
06-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Sent a request your way tidus!

Tried to sent you one aswel Light Kamijou, but you are currently full. Let me know if you do get a spot free!

Good luck everyone with the hunting! And again a big thank you to those that accepted me at the start of the thread! Nearly at 40 kills already ^^

tidus
06-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Sent a request your way tidus!

Tried to sent you one aswel Light Kamijou, but you are currently full. Let me know if you do get a spot free!

Good luck everyone with the hunting! And again a big thank you to those that accepted me at the start of the thread! Nearly at 40 kills already ^^

m8 sent me again and to every1 else pl wisp so i know is some1 from the forum;)

Light Kamijou
06-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Emptied 3 slots.
Sent a request your way tidus

Artanis
06-08-2016, 06:05 PM
I need some help with the event, i have 2.1m event SED.
ID: 398275