PDA

View Full Version : How do raids refresh?

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Can I just switch between Raid History and Raids tab over and over or is there a better way to do it? Anyone experiment with a way to get faster raid results? Seem to always have 3 raid points with nothing to use them on.

thewind32
06-02-2016, 09:19 PM
err... nope, that's not how raid bosses work. You either discover them yourself or have others share theirs with you. You have a chance of finding one after clearing maps, and you should add more friends so you may have more shares.

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 09:32 PM
But does the game auto-refresh? I don't think you can leave an empty raid list open and have things pop in, you have to cycle tabs or do a mission or something to refresh it? Or does game auto-do this at points?. Could I sit at the home screen and wait for the red number on the raid button to popup?

soranokira
06-02-2016, 09:55 PM
But does the game auto-refresh? I don't think you can leave an empty raid list open and have things pop in, you have to cycle tabs or do a mission or something to refresh it? Or does game auto-do this at points?. Could I sit at the home screen and wait for the red number on the raid button to popup?

you need to switch screens to refresh it, like going into unit screen or raid boss screen.