PDA

View Full Version : [Serial Code] MMOSite Anniversary Codes

MiqDoloran
06-06-2016, 06:06 AM
Code is out for Cepha Lanthera. It's not a single code this time, there are actually limited quantities so get it while you can (~500 as of now). Oh, and you must sign up first.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/16/HzDrKSQO.png
Get your code here. (http://contest.mmosite.com/index.php/activity/sendkey/flower_knight_girl_mmosite_11th_anniversary_giveaw ay)
Update: Snowflake codes out.
IMPORTANT: YOU CANNOT GET ANOTHER CODE WITH THE SAME MMOSITE ACCOUNT/IP.

Lied
06-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Registered on the site and got a working code.

Didn't get the skill up, but now my Cepha has 4 slots :D

Stuff
06-06-2016, 06:47 AM
Redeemed, thanks for the hot tip!

(And to save everyone the trouble, if you thought "but it doesn't say Cepha Lanthera on there! I bet I can drop it on any of the 5 since it says "get 1 of 5 girls!" --You can't. Its definitely only for Cepha Lanthera, as MiqDoloran has stated above.. Believe me, I tried..)

Akuser
06-06-2016, 07:18 AM
Thank, but i think this girl is bugged... something wrong with her, same char but can not use the button "select all chars with same skill", and result is 100% fail at skill upgrade.

Lied
06-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Thank, but i think this girl is bugged... something wrong with her, same char but can not use the button "select all chars with same skill", and result is 100% fail at skill upgrade.

I think the select all doesn't work if you have an evolved Cepha, but the skill can still upgrade and you should still get an equip slot. Where are you seeing the 100% fail skill upgrade rate?

Akuser
06-06-2016, 07:31 AM
Just guess :D Cuz i failed 5 times on this girl.

nikonana
06-06-2016, 09:01 AM
My Cepha is already 4slotted with 3/5 skill. Not sure if I want to pick the code for her. Better wait for the rests.

Ancarius
06-06-2016, 09:29 AM
My Cepha is already 4slotted with 3/5 skill. Not sure if I want to pick the code for her. Better wait for the rests.

The Code on the side says, it is just for her. So i guess there are different codes for each girl.

Garrick
06-06-2016, 09:33 AM
Thanks for this, got her up to 2/5 skill and 3/5 equip. :o

Miu
06-06-2016, 10:15 AM
ahhh I got to it with 1 key left and by the time I signed up they were all gone :(

Ammo
06-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Yeah, that was a shitty amount of codes.

Myrdin
06-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Sigh.... to late.
Hope there will be more options to get these codes in the future.
(and also that it will be not like this for each of the promo girls)

Ericridge
06-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Really. Only 500 codes.

I don't even have one cepha.

Gonna complain.

sniddy
06-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Yep that's crappy

Zerana
06-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Aww, I was to late. Don't have one either.

Miu
06-06-2016, 01:20 PM
I really hope the other codes are not like this... I don't want to miss Di Yu.

Bigglack
06-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Missed the oportunity, its not cool for ppl who are working like me since when i was back home all key where alredy distributed.
Il kinda sad since Cepha is one of the few 4* im missing!

Ericridge
06-06-2016, 04:17 PM
I'm actually considering dropping this game because I want a damn Cepha. I only started playing this game for her alone. And I still can't pull one fucking cepha from gacha after a month or two. Sick of it.

Tenhou
06-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Everyone here being all "I need Cepha!" While i'm sitting here at all equipment unlocked and 4/5 skill. Nothing new will come from the codes but i'll gladly accept doubles of the others. Didn't go for Cepha due to my above statement. Meanwhile, i hope they make a damn code for Bianca Tulip >.<

Ericridge
06-06-2016, 05:55 PM
Everyone here being all "I need Cepha!" While i'm sitting here at all equipment unlocked and 4/5 skill. Nothing new will come from the codes but i'll gladly accept doubles of the others. Didn't go for Cepha due to my above statement. Meanwhile, i hope they make a damn code for Bianca Tulip >.<

I'm hoping for Saffron Tulip too but I don't have any hopes with dick move nutaku pulled with cepha anymore.

MiqDoloran
06-06-2016, 06:39 PM
As Nutaku says... https://twitter.com/nutakugames/status/739923570437062656

New stuff next week. Thought they might add more codes since this giveaway goes until June 30th. eh

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 09:57 PM
There is a second batch of 500 codes up. Still Cepha Lanthera only though.

kojaku
06-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Just got mine, my first cepha. She'll take some time to lvl up, as Bippina and Edelweiss are gettingall teh manyus.

Still 490 keys left. Seems like checking regularly will allow almost everyone, since it's until the 30. As long as they releasethe batchs at differents hours, i'll be happy.

MiqDoloran
06-06-2016, 10:16 PM
Awesome. Hopefully this means it won't be so competitive for the other codes (Lilac!!!!).

Miu
06-06-2016, 10:29 PM
Great :o Very good news if they follow the same format for the other codes too.

Stuff
06-06-2016, 11:07 PM
There is a second batch of 500 codes up. Still Cepha Lanthera only though.

That guy from the other page is gonna FLIP when he sees this in the morning and they're all gone again..

Miu
06-06-2016, 11:40 PM
Lol maybe someone should claim one for him...

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I did it, if he already got one I will just post it here.

Ericridge
06-06-2016, 11:51 PM
I was actually spamming refresh on ulmf forums and saw the mention of new cepha codes and i hurried on over to get one.

Credit goes to Sailor Fuku to Juusensha manga which calmed me down earlier today when I was busy flipping tables.

Miu
06-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Ok glad to hear it :D Here is a free code for someone then, first come first serve.

AMNL8LKOZRVZA78F

If you use it plz post so people know it's taken.

Pimers
06-07-2016, 01:12 AM
Got a code, I have my Cepha with 3Item slots but battle skill lvl 1 :(

sniddy
06-07-2016, 02:02 AM
Thanks think they've refreshed more then!

JessMini
06-07-2016, 04:14 AM
Thanks for the heads up! 59 keys left.

Wrandral
06-07-2016, 05:42 AM
no more key dammit

Stuff
06-07-2016, 06:04 AM
There was one available on Page 3 of this thread. Taken?

Zandel
06-07-2016, 06:11 AM
That one had 1 too many letters in it.

Shadowfae
06-07-2016, 06:39 AM
I don't understand where you even find it on that site. It doesn't seem very well laid out, and even searching in the Games section by name doesn't find the game. Where do you go to see if there are even any available to claim?

Edit: I found the page, with Google.

Zerana
06-07-2016, 06:54 AM
*Sighs* looks like I missed out again.

Stuff
06-07-2016, 06:55 AM
If you just click that link, there is a yellow box at the top that formerly said "500," now it says "NONE."

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 04:58 PM
There are some really cool looking girls in this game! Makes me even more frustrated that I am still managing the 'derp squad'

Ericridge
06-07-2016, 05:35 PM
I just found out that Cepha giveaway is apparently supposed to be for new players. To give them a small boost.

MiqDoloran
06-07-2016, 06:30 PM
I just found out that Cepha giveaway is apparently supposed to be for new players. To give them a small boost.

Lol fat chance anyone would've held back once it got out. Where'd you hear this from?

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 07:08 PM
Yeah not really how it's going to go... considering you need Base + 3x enhancing copies of any character just to max out just their equipment slots. Probably at least twice that if your aiming for skill max as well.

And that's without even considering if you would like to have multiple copies to run in a Specific Type Build. You could at most be running 4x of any Character (one per squad) Although I suspect 2x would be most rational people limit considering that we get event 5* pretty frequently and have multiple gacha pullable 4*of each type.

Ericridge
06-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Lol fat chance anyone would've held back once it got out. Where'd you hear this from?

In a support ticket with Nutaku.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 08:07 PM
the code swapped from giving a cepha to giving a di yu, does that mean you only get one of the girls?

Ancarius
06-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Wow they changed the giveaway to Di Yu and the codes are locked to your IP, so making a new one does not really help. RIP to my Lilac and thanks for communicating Nutaku/mmosite.

Ericridge
06-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Wow they changed the giveaway to Di Yu and the codes are locked to your IP, so making a new one does not really help. RIP to my Lilac and thanks for communicating Nutaku/mmosite.

What does that mean? I don't know because I haven't tried to get di yu cuz I don't care about getting di yu. Was only after Cepha. Does that mean, if you pick Cepha or Di Yu you cannot get other four?

MiqDoloran
06-07-2016, 08:45 PM
If you're not going to try to get around the quantity restriction, yes. You can only redeem one of the five girls.

Ancarius
06-07-2016, 08:47 PM
What does that mean? I don't know because I haven't tried to get di yu cuz I don't care about getting di yu. Was only after Cepha. Does that mean, if you pick Cepha or Di Yu you cannot get other four?

MMOsite saves your IP, so evene if you make a new acc, chances are they block you out of the promotion. Reseted the router 2 times to get one that could pass it. Hopefully it will work when Lilac is there :(

Lied
06-07-2016, 09:08 PM
That's pretty disappointing. I'd have been fine with only 1 girl, but not communicating that ahead of time kind of sucks.

Zandel
06-07-2016, 09:21 PM
Someone test this code for Di Yu for me and see if it works.

SF0BIMV3APT5A4AP

Post here with your result.

Lied
06-07-2016, 09:34 PM
Someone test this code for Di Yu for me and see if it works.

SF0BIMV3APT5A4AP

Post here with your result.

It said code already used (or something to that effect), although it's possible someone else tried it and didn't say anything before I did.

Zerana
06-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Kinda bummed that they changed the code already, but if you can only get one of them then I'm going to wait for lilac.

Zandel
06-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Dam was hoping it was like the Violet Tulip code that worked for everyone and they just hadn't told us. Oh well I guess if you get one only you can use it this time around.... Dam I missed out on Cepha as well.

Lied
06-07-2016, 09:42 PM
I wonder if they're going to keep cycling through the girls, since it says the campaign is from June 5 - June 30 and they're already on the second girl.

Ancarius
06-07-2016, 09:53 PM
I wonder if they're going to keep cycling through the girls, since it says the campaign is from June 5 - June 30 and they're already on the second girl.

The propably go in the order like they are mentioned on the Serial Code List: Cepha, Di Yu, Lilac, Saffron, Snowflake

Lied
06-07-2016, 10:05 PM
The propably go in the order like they are mentioned on the Serial Code List: Cepha, Di Yu, Lilac, Saffron, Snowflake

Right, but I mean if they keep up this pace we'll be through all 5 long before the month is over. So maybe they'll go back to Cepha again eventually (and keep rotating).

RRYGO
06-07-2016, 10:15 PM
question
i have my main Cepha 5/5 with max affection...now got a new cephar (thanks for the "warning" event..i wanted snowflake), if i max the affection of the extra cephar, do i get the flower?

Peach692
06-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Argh, I wish they had made it clear that you can redeem only one code for the entire campaign >_>
If I had known that I wouldn't have redeemed a Cepha (already had a 1 slot Cepha) but would have waited for a Saffron Tulip since she's the only 4* girl I'm still missing.
dang nutaku, this campaign was really poorly executed.

Ikki
06-07-2016, 10:17 PM
question
i have my main Cepha 5/5 with max affection...now got a new cephar (thanks for the "warning" event..i wanted snowflake), if i max the affection of the extra cephar, do i get the flower?

No, its only 1 flower gem per girl according to your collection, in your collection cepha is already with 100%, so any copies dont count

Meister
06-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Okay bummed out. You can only get 1 code from their event. so if you got the cepha code you are out of luck with the other girls. They even check your IP if you took one already. So it kinda goes like this... 1 code per acct per IP.

nikonana
06-08-2016, 12:51 AM
Well that sucks, I wait for Saffron tulip since I have the rest, though I would love some snowflake+lilac copies for upgrades. My Di Yu is cursed on skill up so not gonna bother with her

Psycojj
06-08-2016, 01:32 AM
it looks like some people were complaining on mmosite about their Cepha codes no longer being valid when it switched to Di Yu. Makes me wonder if all the codes are good for all the girls, but only one girl at a time. Like would we be able to grab a code for Di Yu now, then use that code to get a Snowflake later?

Edit: Realized I was a bit unclear. The way people were talking it sounded like the Cepha codes were no longer valid for Cepha specifically, not necessarily completely invalid.

RRYGO
06-08-2016, 01:34 AM
No, its only 1 flower gem per girl according to your collection, in your collection cepha is already with 100%, so any copies dont count

Damn..now i have one Cepha extra and missed my chance to get Snowflake...nice played.

Akuser
06-08-2016, 04:39 AM
OMG, did i miss something here? I only have Cepha...
mmosite use 1 link for all girls? damn it..

Miu
06-08-2016, 05:41 AM
augh no Di Yu was the only one I really wanted... :mad:

Rupturez
06-08-2016, 05:44 AM
I'm fine with just receiving 1 girl from this event since I have them all, but I suppose the really desperate people could try to get another code by using a proxy.

augh no Di Yu was the only one I really wanted... :mad:

Haha she was my starter girl and the one I dislike the most.. :rolleyes:

JessMini
06-08-2016, 06:24 AM
Okay bummed out. You can only get 1 code from their event. so if you got the cepha code you are out of luck with the other girls. They even check your IP if you took one already. So it kinda goes like this... 1 code per acct per IP.

Wow, are you sure about this? Why would they not make that clear? I just wasted my code on Cepha when Lilac's the one I wanted...

... but it still only says that I've claimed Cepha, so maybe there are other ways to get the other girls?

Edit: Think it would be possible to trade codes even if you've already claimed them? I have a Cepha code, if anyone with a Di Yu code would like to try swapping codes with me, let me know. Since the site only stops us from generating more than 1 code, the game itself should let us input multiple codes for all the girls.

MiqDoloran
06-08-2016, 06:34 AM
Yeah, you can trade codes. But if you already used it then it won't do much good.

JessMini
06-08-2016, 06:37 AM
Yeah, you can trade codes. But if you already used it then it won't do much good.

I used an already used code for Violetta Tulip though and I still got her, so I figured it might work on these girls aswell..

MiqDoloran
06-08-2016, 06:39 AM
I haven't actually tried it, but I doubt they're reusable if they're giving out hundreds of them.

Wow I just noticed that the description on the giveaway is ripped straight from the wiki. Lel

JessMini
06-08-2016, 06:43 AM
If anyone who hasn't already claimed Cepha wants to try my already used code, let us know if it works!

NQV58GDDXLXQLJ9K

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 07:04 AM
nope doesn't work but nice try :)

Meister
06-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Wow, are you sure about this? Why would they not make that clear? I just wasted my code on Cepha when Lilac's the one I wanted...

... but it still only says that I've claimed Cepha, so maybe there are other ways to get the other girls?

Yea pretty sure. I tried getting di yu by using another account, but when I clicked the link the other acct i used for cepha poped out along with her code and my IP saying that I already took one code. Dunno if it was a bug or something, gonna try to login on my phone since it has a different provider.

JessMini
06-08-2016, 08:14 AM
Perhaps a quick visit to the library is in order, once the Lilac code comes out.. :3

Peach692
06-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Dunno if it was a bug or something, gonna try to login on my phone since it has a different provider.

I believe that even if you're able to get a second code from the website the game would still prevent you from redeeming it. But still let us know if it works!
I made the mistake of getting a Cepha eve though I would have prefered waiting for Saffron had I known you could only choose one girl. Thanks a lot for the heads up, nutaku ¬¬

Lied
06-08-2016, 11:43 AM
I believe that even if you're able to get a second code from the website the game would still prevent you from redeeming it. But still let us know if it works!
I made the mistake of getting a Cepha eve though I would have prefered waiting for Saffron had I known you could only choose one girl. Thanks a lot for the heads up, nutaku ¬¬

You can redeem multiple codes, if you happen to get one:
http://i.imgur.com/SfRCUko.png

I ended up turning off the wi-fi on my phone (so different ip) and using it's browser to get another code.

Lafate
06-08-2016, 12:17 PM
anyone have a du yi code?

sniddy who aint logged in
06-08-2016, 04:20 PM
this is a really poor way to do this...where should we feed back to?

Zenithale
06-08-2016, 04:30 PM
anyone have a du yi code?
No... I was too late... :(

Myrdin
06-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Limited number (very small one) of codes... Kinda sad. Especially since they come out in such a small number that its gone pretty much few minutes ofter it gets known.
Usually when promo codes are given out, its in thousands. Seems like to much to expect from Nutaku.

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Limited number (very small one) of codes... Kinda sad. Especially since they come out in such a small number that its gone pretty much few minutes ofter it gets known.
Usually when promo codes are given out, its in thousands. Seems like to much to expect from Nutaku.

I actually made it in time to get a key and it wasn't even valid :(

Zandel
06-08-2016, 06:27 PM
What I don't understand is why they limit these codes at all... they are 4* girls it's not like they are rare or anything. We can get them all from the normal Gacha and apart from Cepha I already have them all anyway. they should just make this like the Violet Tulip promo and allow any number of redemptions (1 per account per girl) within a certain time frame (maybe 2-3 days).

Peach692
06-08-2016, 06:38 PM
You can redeem multiple codes, if you happen to get one:

I ended up turning off the wi-fi on my phone (so different ip) and using it's browser to get another code.

Thank you, Lied. You've given me hope <3

MiqDoloran
06-08-2016, 06:43 PM
What I don't understand is why they limit these codes at all... they are 4* girls it's not like they are rare or anything. We can get them all from the normal Gacha and apart from Cepha I already have them all anyway. they should just make this like the Violet Tulip promo and allow any number of redemptions (1 per account per girl) within a certain time frame (maybe 2-3 days).

Since it was intended for new players they probably didn't expect to run out so quickly. If they have 1k codes each that's still a fair amount, but not nearly enough for the existing playerbase.

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Since it was intended for new players they probably didn't expect to run out so quickly. If they have 1k codes each that's still a fair amount, but not nearly enough for the existing playerbase.

That would only work if you only ever needed one copy of a girl. They should have expected existing players to try for them too.

Psycojj
06-08-2016, 07:03 PM

If Nutaku actually wanted this to draw new players then it would be a promo code only available to those without an existing account, or recently made accounts. More likely the limited quantity is intended to frustrate players into buying gatcha spins.

MiqDoloran
06-08-2016, 07:21 PM
If Nutaku actually wanted this to draw new players then it would be a promo code only available to those without an existing account, or recently made accounts. More likely the limited quantity is intended to frustrate players into buying gatcha spins.

Don't think they've ever done codes this way. In any case that's probably why they have the 1 per account limit in place.

fghk0
06-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Now existing code to update the

- - - Updated - - -

1391 Not exchange hands and feet to be fast friends ...

Miu
More codes up! I got my Di Yu now :o

Ikki
There are 174 di yu keys left, if your ip is dynamic just reset your router, create a new account on mmosite and claim the key, i havent tried with a vpn, but it should work too.

Zenithale
06-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Great! I was going to bed, but decided to check this forum just before and then I got Di Yu :). 93 Keys left.

thewind32
06-08-2016, 09:26 PM
You can redeem multiple codes, if you happen to get one

Indeed, you can. Speaking of which, my Di Yu code ended with 'B00BZ'. Huehuehue

Lafate
06-08-2016, 10:03 PM
I missed more keys... f************* ********* * * * * * * ********************************

zathosi
06-08-2016, 10:42 PM
I missed more keys... f************* ********* * * * * * * ********************************

Just send you a PM, I hope this key will work for you.

Lafate
06-08-2016, 11:32 PM
Just send you a PM, I hope this key will work for you.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Overload
06-09-2016, 07:55 AM
Are you f-ing kidding, I can't look for codes 24/7...
And Di Yu is one of those that I'm missing.

thewind32
06-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Are you f-ing kidding, I can't look for codes 24/7...
And Di Yu is one of those that I'm missing.

At the rate they are going through the girls, all 5 will be finished way before the 30th. Hopefully they will rotate back again.

Myrdin
06-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Sigh, missed them again.....
Its hard to check for codes all the time when you have to pull 12 hour work shifts god damnt >__> !

IntimatePrince21
06-09-2016, 11:25 AM
Of course. This is insane. Make it at least 1000 keys damn it. I want to grab one of each at least.

Stuff
06-09-2016, 12:25 PM
I want to grab one of each at least.

Grabbing one of each would require 4 alt accounts with 4 IP addresses.

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Grabbing one of each would require 4 alt accounts with 4 IP addresses.

Lots of people don't have a problem with doing that. I have a PC on static IP, and a tablet and phone I can take off of WiFi so I'm good for three if I get lucky enough. I didn't take a Di Yu code when I had the chance because I already have her and I'm not all that tech savvy to mess around with VPNs or resetting IPs...I want to give myself the best chance to get the ones I don't have.

MiqDoloran
06-09-2016, 07:14 PM
Bump. 3rd batch of Di Yu codes are out. Seems like they split it into 250 each.

Zenithale
06-09-2016, 07:29 PM
:p I thought that was a code for another girl, so I picked one just to see it does not work... So if someone need a code for Di Yu, know I have one to give you.

Ikki
06-09-2016, 07:43 PM
194 keys left

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Its still possible to get a code for Cepha Lanthera?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe. Depends how many times they're going to rotate through the different girls. With the time they have left, it looks as though they might offer her again before the end.

AlipheeseVayentha
06-10-2016, 01:56 AM
It sucks that in france the time at which they refill the keys is in the middle of the night x)

I guess it can't be helped and that won't kill me !

KuroAoi
06-10-2016, 07:53 AM
In game, 1acc/1code or 1acc/>=2 code ?

Stuff
06-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Lots of people don't have a problem with doing that. I have a PC on static IP, and a tablet and phone I can take off of WiFi so I'm good for three if I get lucky enough. I didn't take a Di Yu code when I had the chance because I already have her and I'm not all that tech savvy to mess around with VPNs or resetting IPs...I want to give myself the best chance to get the ones I don't have.

Maybe lots of people SHOULD have a problem with doing that.. As for having the best chance to get the ones you don't have?, "Free Gacha?" I don't even really used the Free Gacha that often, and I'm only missing one of the Silvers offered. Just keep plugging away, the game is created as such for a reason. Its cool that they hand 'em out like this..but geez, look how many guys are like "UGH, GONE ALREADY?! I'M DONE!! *swoon*" Yeah, dude, thats what happens when the same people grab 'em over and over and over again. Leaving some for other people / missing out on a 4-star is not the end of the world. Cuts both ways, I guess.

Rupturez
06-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Maybe lots of people SHOULD have a problem with doing that.. As for having the best chance to get the ones you don't have?, "Free Gacha?" I don't even really used the Free Gacha that often, and I'm only missing one of the Silvers offered. Just keep plugging away, the game is created as such for a reason. Its cool that they hand 'em out like this..but geez, look how many guys are like "UGH, GONE ALREADY?! I'M DONE!! *swoon*" Yeah, dude, thats what happens when the same people grab 'em over and over and over again. Leaving some for other people / missing out on a 4-star is not the end of the world. Cuts both ways, I guess.

Yeah I only took a code for Cepha, the only 4* I was missing. Not interested in picking up any others for an inventory slot / skill up when eventually everything will get replaced by event 5*'s

Myrdin
06-10-2016, 09:56 AM
If you have an extra code to throw around, by all means please, dont by shy and send my way ;)

Zenithale
06-10-2016, 10:05 AM
I didn't see some of you sent me a PM about the Code, I just picked the first I got (KuroAoi), sorry for the others...

KuroAoi
06-10-2016, 10:39 AM
I didn't see some of you sent me a PM about the Code, I just picked the first I got (KuroAoi), sorry for the others...

It's okay, but just because I have Di Yu and I want more to upgrade the skill level and unlock only equipped: 3 But anyway thank you

Overload
06-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Great for those that don't even have the unit...
That's the same case for all those that reset ips and make new accounts for getting dupes for maxing.
Can you lot not just get the codes for the ones that you are missing? Not rly fair for others...

/edit:
4th batch of Di Yu codes is out.
Finally managed to get a code, just by being weekend and having the possibility to stay awake longer :p
But srsly, they should change times for some batches.

Ikki
06-10-2016, 07:22 PM
di yu codes again, 235 remaining, with this batch they have given 750 di yu codes, and only 500 for cepha, i just want my lilac already

Overload
06-10-2016, 07:25 PM
di yu codes again, 235 remaining, with this batch they have given 750 di yu codes, and only 500 for cepha, i just want my lilac already

I need to correct you, they gave out 1000 codes for Di Yu, because this is the 4th batch.

Mcblarg
06-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Hopefully we are allowed to redeem more than one of them......well, more than 1 of the 5 girls anyway.

Ikki
06-10-2016, 07:54 PM
I need to correct you, they gave out 1000 codes for Di Yu, because this is the 4th batch.

oh ok, my bad then, 1000 vs 500 is bad anyways XD get your di yus boys

Hopefully we are allowed to redeem more than one of them......well, more than 1 of the 5 girls anyway.

We are, just not in a "legal" manner you could say, create an account, redeem your code, wait for mmosite to give codes for another girl, change your ip, create another account and redeem the new code with this new account you just created

Sapphire44
06-10-2016, 07:55 PM
I just they bring out the next batch of Cepha soon. I've been looking for her for weeks now >.<

Mcblarg
06-10-2016, 07:56 PM
oh ok, my bad then, 1000 vs 500 is bad anyways XD get your di yus boys

We are, just not in a "legal" manner you could say, create an account, redeem your code, wait for mmosite to give codes for another girl, change your ip, create another account and redeem the new code with this new account you just created

Well, I did see somewhere that someone claimed they planned on doing something about those that got more than 1 character. Hence, my concerns.

Ikki
06-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Well, I did see somewhere that someone claimed they planned on doing something about those that got more than 1 character. Hence, my concerns.

If that was the case, then the game itself would deny you the use of another code having 1 of the 5 girls already claimed

Mcblarg
06-10-2016, 08:02 PM
If that was the case, then the game itself would deny you the use of another code having 1 of the 5 girls already claimed

True, I hope you are right. Might avoid getting anymore...just to be safe anyway.

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 08:07 PM

Sounds like someone was just butthurt that they didn't get the code.

Mcblarg
06-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Sounds like someone was just butthurt that they didn't get the code.

Could be. Never can tell.

Friendly Local Code Man
06-11-2016, 12:45 AM
Currently codes up

Meister
06-11-2016, 12:56 AM
I've waited 3 days just to get Di Yu. And yes, prolly some butthurt fella venting about not getting the codes. The fact is, the code distribution is pretty much flawed. It was already on the way to disaster when mmo changed the showcased girl. If mmo just stick to 1 showcased girl and nutaku didn't put all the girls code input terminal at the same time, we wouldn't be talking about this.

To me, getting all showcased girls in the serial campaign is still legit since nutaku put them all there and the game already limits itself on getting multiple girls of the same kind as majority of the players know, so it is safe to say there is no one stupid enough to get codes of the same girl unless you are one greedy turd.

Myrdin
06-11-2016, 01:00 AM
Welp, log in on my PC this morning (7:05 AM here where I am at), and just found out they refreshed the batch of codes.
Managed to snatch one Di Yu, for the upgrade.
Now just need to figure out how the whole IP mambo jumbo works so I can get my hands on the next two, as these are the ones I still do not have.

Anon~
06-11-2016, 01:07 AM
I've waited 3 days just to get Di Yu. And yes, prolly some butthurt fella venting about not getting the codes. The fact is, the code distribution is pretty much flawed. It was already on the way to disaster when mmo changed the showcased girl. If mmo just stick to 1 showcased girl and nutaku didn't put all the girls code input terminal at the same time, we wouldn't be talking about this.

To me, getting all showcased girls in the serial campaign is still legit since nutaku put them all there the game already limits itself on getting multiple girls of the same kind as majority of the players know, so it is safe to say there is no one stupid enough to get codes of the same girl unless you are one greedy turd.

In the past 3 days, there was at least a thousand code for Di Yu given away. And even the greediest of the turds can only make use of one code. Once you input code for Di Yu, it will not allow you to submit anymore even if you can get any greedier. And majority of player DO know that multiple girls matters, because you need at least 5 to max out your skill, but more likely around 10 depending on RNG.

Meister
06-11-2016, 01:37 AM
In the past 3 days, there was at least a thousand code for Di Yu given away.

I know. I missed the 1st and 2nd batch, got mine on the 3rd batch when there was only 12 keys left.

And majority of player DO know that multiple girls matters, because you need at least 5 to max out your skill, but more likely around 10 depending on RNG.

And I was talking about getting multiple codes for the same girl, since it is kinda stupid and such a waste when you know already know that you can only use one. :D

Skyehmm
06-11-2016, 03:02 AM

From FKG discord:
http://i.imgur.com/q0ctbHY.png

Edit: The player that I've have hidden in then image was showing this image:

http://i.imgur.com/mwtHnNx.png

Just showing that he/she had been unlocking multiple girls.

And I was talking about getting multiple codes for the same girl, since it is kinda stupid and such a waste when you know already know that you can only use one. :D

Exactly, let other players have a chance to get one of thier own. I understand that some players wants to max out the slots on their girls but it's not really considertate of other players if you hoard codes like that. Kind of what the message says in the image above.

Stuff
06-11-2016, 04:21 AM
I'm tellin' ya, people are getting dumber and dumber every day. Can't help themselves.

Why in the world would you even take that picture?? What positive result could possibly come of that?
Someone didn't catch you in the act, you took a picture of yourself doing the crime. Stupid.

Ikki
06-11-2016, 04:30 AM
I just want lilac already, its the only one that im missing, all the other 4* i got them in like 2 or 3 10+1 rolls that i´ve made, plus some normal gacha rolls

Sapphire44
06-11-2016, 05:24 AM
Im with you Ikki I have the rest save cepha. Its kinda discouraging when I prolly get 60-90 normal gacha rolls a day and haven't gotten one yet.

JessMini
06-11-2016, 08:08 AM
I just want lilac already, its the only one that im missing

Same here, only I didn't pay attention when this giveaway started and just grabbed the Cepha code which has now ruined my chances of obtaining a Lilac code... x.x

If anyone finds themselves in possession of an extra Lilac code, I'd love to have it! I can offer you an invalid Cepha code in return.

sniddy
06-11-2016, 09:18 AM
peerguard, inprivate brower - worked for me

Mattress
06-11-2016, 11:00 AM
The keys disappear quickly because of thieves like you. Congratulations, continue to spread your dishonesties with pride!

Ancarius
06-11-2016, 08:16 PM
500 Lilac Keys are up.

Ikki
06-11-2016, 08:16 PM
codes for lilac up, 473 left

Unregistered
06-11-2016, 08:34 PM
codes for lilac up, 406 left

fghk0
06-11-2016, 08:35 PM
codes for lilac up, 402 left

Miu
06-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Do they always add more keys around this time?

Unregistered
06-11-2016, 08:58 PM
357 codes left.

KuroAoi
06-11-2016, 09:51 PM
someone get me a Li Lac code, okay ? TT I can not take any more additional code~~~~~~~

P/s: IP way to fix, who knows told me to :(

sniddy
06-12-2016, 02:25 AM
Now we play the code refresh dance...

- - - Updated - - -

The keys disappear quickly because of thieves like you. Congratulations, continue to spread your dishonesties with pride!

They set it up sillyly I shall respond in kind - I take one for me, and leave.

Ikki
06-12-2016, 03:53 AM
i got my lilac at last, but after a while i lost my internet conection, called to my isp to fix it, and after that i realized that when they reset the whole thing the ip changes, so i managed to grab another code before they were gone, so if anyone needs a lilac here it is WHKE6XCLV28OQ42Z

JessMini
06-12-2016, 05:38 AM
i got my lilac at last, but after a while i lost my internet conection, called to my isp to fix it, and after that i realized that when they reset the whole thing the ip changes, so i managed to grab another code before they were gone, so if anyone needs a lilac here it is WHKE6XCLV28OQ42Z

Aw, code has already been used.. :/

If anyone gets an extra Lilac code, please let me know! I have no way of aquiring another, other than hoping that someone else gets one for me. :3

Zerana
06-12-2016, 08:56 AM
*Sigh* Missed the Lilac code. Hope I can get her when they hand out more.

Zenithale
06-12-2016, 09:10 AM
IMO that code system is just bad, especially if Nutaku does not want people to use more than one.

sniddy
06-12-2016, 09:31 AM
I can see the point to bring people in, but lets me honest how many are left?

It comes up and we're all scrabbling for the codes - how long are they live for?

We all feel a little peeved we're not getting there in time....but I suppose the amount of vists the sites getting....

JessMini
06-12-2016, 09:36 AM
....but I suppose the amount of vists the sites getting....

This is pretty much the reason why they won't ever give a crap about any complaints. Whether they change the giveaway or not, the same amount of people are probably gonna keep refreshing their site. They really have no reason to change anything.

thewind32
06-12-2016, 11:10 AM
This is pretty much the reason why they won't ever give a crap about any complaints. Whether they change the giveaway or not, the same amount of people are probably gonna keep refreshing their site. They really have no reason to change anything.

If by "they" you mean the mmosite, is there really much else they could do? They already limit each account to only get 1 key, which is further tied down to the public ip. Sure, it is not difficult to make another account and appear with a different ip, but I don't see much else they can change. The only thing is perhaps to bind the account on their site to our nutaku account, which would be too much of a hassle I assume, especially given the number of games the site collaborates with.

Regardless, in my opinion the fault, if any, lies entirely with nutaku. If they really did not want users to get and use more than 1 key, they could have either:
1) Display only 1 banner in the serial code screen, and give you a girl of your choice or whatever girl is associated with the key. After which, that banner is locked and not usable.
2) Allow only 1 out of the 5 banners to be used. I assume this can be easily done since they do track the completion status of each. Once the "Receipt Complete" appears on 1 of them, prevent that account from using any of the others. Sure, I'm not a developer but I don't see why this cannot be implemented with coding.

Now, I'm not trying to encourage nor condemn the act of users redeeming more than 1 key. But with a system as poorly designed as this, I think it is only fair that no hate is directed towards those who choose to use multiple keys. By displaying 5 different colourful banners declaring "Enter the serial-code and get a 4*<insert_name_here>!", in addition to the "Receipt Complete" phrase will probably trigger a collector's urge to seek out more keys. It's as though they are whispering "psst, you know you can get more girls right? Right~?".

JessMini
06-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Hold on, why do you (and so many others) believe that Nutaku only want us to get a code for 1 girl? Did they actually say so anywhere? Why would you assume that we can only grab one girl when you see 5 banners?

Because the way I see it, they put up 5 girls that anyone with a valid code can grab and then started dishing out codes presumably to different websites. MMOsite got a bunch of those codes, and THEY decided to only give out 1 code per IP/account. But Nutaku never put such a block on our accounts, as can be proven by all the people who actually got two girls with their two codes. Nutaku has nothing to do with the whole "1 per account" thing, it's all MMOsite's decision.

Unless Nutaku actually said somewhere that there was a limit of 1 code per account? If they did, then yeah, the fault is completely with Nutaku. If they didn't, I'd say MMOsite are at fault.

It's as though they are whispering "psst, you know you can get more girls right? Right~?".
That's exactly how I took it, lol.. the second I saw the "Receipt Complete" on only Cepha, I immediately got into "gotta get all 5"-mode. I'm not interested in making multiple accounts / getting a new ip though, I'm only willing to go as far as to ask around for any spare Lilacs.

But that's what confuses me. If you guys notice that it only says "Receipt Complete" on one of the girls... Why would you think "Oh cool, looks like we can cheat to get all 5 girls" instead of "Oh cool, looks like we can get all 5 girls"?

thewind32
06-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Hold on, why do you (and so many others) believe that Nutaku only want us to get a code for 1 girl?

If it's me you're addressing, I've never held that belief and neither was I trying to claim that in my post earlier. Again, I won't discourage using multiple keys since nutaku's system does not seem designed to prevent that in any way, but I also won't encourage doing so because just on this site alone we are seeing users who can't get the girls they want. I was simply trying to speak up against the "shaming" of users who redeem multiple keys.

Myrdin
06-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Personally I agree with the sentiment. I believe they put up the banners, and more codes will resurface over the time from sources other then the site we all are currently refreshing.

Now I would like to put in some technical data for all of us:
Guys - What time of the did you hit the page succesfuly getting a code ?
To me It happened around 6-7 AM UTC +1 (Belehrad, Bratislava, Budapest, etc) time zone, the codes were already there.
If we can figure out if they upload the codes at set times then its better then randomly hitting the refresh button (especially for people like moi, who have to work during the day)

JessMini
06-12-2016, 12:27 PM
If it's me you're addressing, I've never held that belief and neither was I trying to claim that in my post earlier. Again, I won't discourage using multiple keys since nutaku's system does not seem designed to prevent that in any way, but I also won't encourage doing so because just on this site alone we are seeing users who can't get the girls they want. I was simply trying to speak up against the "shaming" of users who redeem multiple keys.

Yeah my post was directed at you, sorry, I should have quoted you in the beginning of the post. I really only wrote what I wrote because you said that if anyone was at fault, it would be Nutaku, not MMOsite (which I disagree with, because Nutaku really haven't done anything other than put up 5 girls for grabs and give out codes, nothing else.. that's actually really neat of them). The whole "they're handling it wrong" thing that alot of people are complaining about should be directed at MMOsite, not Nutaku. Not that MMOsite deserves any backslash, they did indeed just try to limit the codes so that as many people as possible could get them. But in my opinion, if they hadn't limited the keys, people would most likely just grab their 5 (1 per girl) codes and be done with that. Now we have people trying to snatch as many codes as possible each time a batch is released.

Edit: Basically, I was just replying to this that you wrote: "Regardless, in my opinion the fault, if any, lies entirely with nutaku." I'm not attacking you, I'm not trying to say you're wrong in any way, I was just explaining why I believe that Nutaku are the last ones we should fault. ^^;

thewind32
06-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Guys - What time of the did you hit the page succesfuly getting a code ?

For me at GMT+8, by the time I log on the forum would have already lit up with code posts.

Basically, I was just replying to this that you wrote: "Regardless, in my opinion the fault, if any, lies entirely with nutaku." I'm not attacking you, I'm not trying to say you're wrong in any way, I was just explaining why I believe that Nutaku are the last ones we should fault. ^^;

No offense taken, don't worry. I probably shouldn't have used the word "fault". I guess a better phrasing would be, to people criticising others for redeeming >1 girl or for sharing how to get through MMOsite's loops, they should instead see that Nutaku is the one who designed the giveaway system as it currently is, and users are free to do what they feel is right.

Myrdin
06-12-2016, 01:22 PM
GUYS ITS UP !
approx 460 codes left in this batch

thewind32: Yeh, I checked it just a moment ago, today its at 8PM .
Recorded time: 20:10 UTC+1
IF we get more data we might find the refresh rate at which they upload the codes, or maybe a pattern (like: one in the morning one in the evening)

**Btw I dont get whats the big deal. Even if you swap IPs or whatever, you can still unlock each of the girls ONLY 1 on your FKG game account. Try to use a different code for character you already redeemed and the game will tell you "You´ve already received this".
So I dont really get why would some people get multiple codes for the same character, since the game wont allow you to unlock it multiple times anyway. Or maybe I am not aware of something.

JessMini
06-12-2016, 01:36 PM
I'm just shamelessly going to say this again: I'd really appreciate it if anyone could get me a valid Lilac code! I grabbed Cepha on the first day without knowing this giveaway would be limited, so I'd love for someone to help me aquire the only girl I'm missing: Lilac! :)

Edit: Finally managed to get my hands on Lilac! Thanks, universe! =D

Zenithale
06-12-2016, 02:37 PM
If someone has an extra Lilac I would gladly take care of her.

Ganford
06-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Phew, just got the code for Lilac right before it ran out. Where can I find the rests of serial codes for other campaigns?

Overload
06-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Phew, just got the code for Lilac right before it ran out. Where can I find the rests of serial codes for other campaigns?

So far it seems only mmosite is distributing them, every day is a new batch of codes. They distributed Cepha, Di Yu and Lilac, the others are surely coming the next days.
But you can only get one code per account + ip.

Garrick
06-12-2016, 04:46 PM
264 keys left for Lilac as of this typing.

Peach692
06-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Does anyone know if tomorrow they'll start giving away Saffron codes or is it still Lilac?
I gotta keep my eye on Saffron :3

Ikki
06-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know if tomorrow they'll start giving away Saffron codes or is it still Lilac?
I gotta keep my eye on Saffron :3

Considering that they´ve given 500 for cepha, then 1000 for di yu, and with this batch its 1000 already for lilac, tomorrow they should start giving saffron codes, and as someone said before, with this fast-paced rotation we should see codes for every girl at least one more time

Peach692
06-12-2016, 05:18 PM
Considering that they´ve given 500 for cepha, then 1000 for di yu, and with this batch its 1000 already for lilac, tomorrow they should start giving saffron codes, and as someone said before, with this fast-paced rotation we should see codes for every girl at least one more time

Thanks Ikki! It's been so many batches of codes already that I lost track of how many codes came out in total. I'll keep an eye out tomorrow! :3

sniddy
06-12-2016, 06:24 PM
About 184 left

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 08:22 PM
Still 103 left today seems slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Still 103 left today seems slow.

A lot of IPs already got one.

Julia
06-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Well well, I hate bad campaigns of retarded-ness.

- - - Updated - - -

I was always wondering, why does the earth goes in circle around the sun <>?
Gravity <>?
Think again.

thewind32
06-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Well well, I hate bad campaigns of retarded-ness.

- - - Updated - - -

I was always wondering, why does the earth goes in circle around the sun <>?
Gravity <>?
Think again.

I tried to understand what your post is saying, but I just can't comprehend you, Ms Witchblade

Ganford
06-13-2016, 01:40 AM
So far it seems only mmosite is distributing them, every day is a new batch of codes. They distributed Cepha, Di Yu and Lilac, the others are surely coming the next days.
But you can only get one code per account + ip.

IC, Ill check them later then. Thanks

Ikki
06-13-2016, 02:20 AM
Codes up for saffron tulip btw, 419 atm

nikonana
06-13-2016, 05:32 AM
Oh it's Saffron Tulip codes now? Brb takin code.

Skyehmm
06-13-2016, 05:37 AM
From the FKG Discord:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/13/kyqVpRl.png

MiqDoloran
06-13-2016, 06:39 AM
Bans always sounded too harsh for something like this. Not to say there won't be other penalties, so who knows.

thewind32
06-13-2016, 07:26 AM
Bans always sounded too harsh for something like this. Not to say there won't be other penalties, so who knows.

Like? A closely related one could be a temporary suspension, but I doubt they would do something like that since they need players who are actually playing to buy gold. They also can't take back the girls since they might have been used as upgrade fodder already.

Btw, @skyehemm why no more Kyouko goodness :p

Myrdin
06-13-2016, 07:52 AM
Saphron Tulip is up !
120 keys left

Rec Time 14:51 UTC+1 But I guess its been open at least since half past.

@thewind: Exactly, Worst they might do is suspend the account. Not gonna see that happen, so no reason to fear Banning in the first play. FTP game aint gonna ban players who might do a purchase. That would be really bad way to try and generate revenue.

Skyehmm
06-13-2016, 07:56 AM

I changed my avatar into something I made myself. I made it at the same time I made a banner for my youtubechannel and was trying out stuff in GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) to learn more what I could do with it. My image-editing skills are very poor, but it was fun.

Anyway, 117 codes left for this Saffron Tulip.

Edit: Back to an image that I have not made myself, but I thought the avatar I made was too boring.

Peach692
06-13-2016, 09:47 AM
Got my key earlier today! :D
Only 8 keys left now though, so hurry, guys!

Now Hibiscus is officially the only 4* I don't have :)

Lied
06-13-2016, 10:17 AM
Saffron Tulip was the last 4* I was still missing. Was surprised to see she has the same skill as a 2* so she'll be really easy to skill up too.

thewind32
06-13-2016, 10:35 AM
Saffron Tulip was the last 4* I was still missing. Was surprised to see she has the same skill as a 2* so she'll be really easy to skill up too.

Indeed. It's not a really strong skill for a 4* though imo

Myrdin
06-13-2016, 10:51 AM
Which 2* do you have in mind ? O.o

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 10:57 AM

Yuki Yanagi has the same skill...Ground Buster.

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Ground-Buster

Lied
06-13-2016, 11:01 AM

She's got the same skill as Yuki Yanagi (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Yuki-Yanagi) (one of the strongest 2* units imo), although as thewind32 said it's a pretty weak skill for a 4*. Saffron Tulip has pretty good stats though, probably the best of the 4* hit types.

EDIT: Ninja'd :)

Myrdin
06-13-2016, 12:53 PM
I see, thanks for the info :)

MiqDoloran
06-13-2016, 08:36 PM
Like? A closely related one could be a temporary suspension, but I doubt they would do something like that since they need players who are actually playing to buy gold. They also can't take back the girls since they might have been used as upgrade fodder already.

Yeah, already too late for that. Dig in boys.

- - - Updated - - -

More Saffron codes.

Rozen
06-13-2016, 08:55 PM
Tulip's Code

WES- ZX4- 1UO1 XSI8

8O53 1B-M -BPB H6ME

those dashes "-" is a number, if my brain doesn't derp there should be 100 combination

have fun

sniddy
06-14-2016, 01:02 AM
OK THAT'S a little dickish

My go in get my code, walk out is a tiny amount of dickism compared to this....

Just Snowflake left for me

Ikki
06-14-2016, 01:36 AM
the maintenance started, is there any page where i can see the info on ETAS, news and stuff like that? like updated cause nutaku itself isnt updated before this things happen

KuroAoi
06-14-2016, 02:39 AM
the maintenance started, is there any page where i can see the info on ETAS, news and stuff like that? like updated cause nutaku itself isnt updated before this things happen

I think the maintenance is complete there will be a new event with a new girl 6 *, and the mailbox is Moonvine :rolleyes:

Ancarius
06-14-2016, 02:44 AM
I think the maintenance is complete there will be a new event with a new girl 6 *, and the mailbox is Moonvine :rolleyes:

If Events would give 6* i would like jump in the air. XD

KuroAoi
06-14-2016, 02:56 AM
If Events would give 6* i would like jump in the air. XD

sorry i mistyped :p but if that is true , it would be happy :o

Mattress
06-14-2016, 06:51 AM
I missed Lilac, the only girl i wanted...

JessMini
06-14-2016, 06:59 AM
I missed Lilac, the only girl i wanted...

I sent you a pm with a Lilac code that MIGHT work. Don't get your hopes up or anything, but go ahead and try it!

Zenithale
06-14-2016, 07:09 AM
I also missed the Lilac Code...

Mattress
06-14-2016, 08:37 AM
I sent you a pm with a Lilac code that MIGHT work. Don't get your hopes up or anything, but go ahead and try it!
Thanks, now I have my new waifu :D

JessMini
06-14-2016, 08:48 AM
I also missed the Lilac Code...

I sent you a code as well. I'm glad your code worked Mattress, hopefully yours will too Zenithale.

(In case anyone's wondering why I have all these codes to hand out, it's only because when I asked for a Lilac code earlier I recieved 3 codes from 3 people. I used one, and hopefully both the others will work ^^)

Zenithale
06-14-2016, 10:23 AM
Too bad there were both already used, but thanks anyway.

Galie
06-14-2016, 05:49 PM
Does anyone have a spare Cepha Lanthera code? I'd happily trade a Saffron Tulip code for it in return if need be,She's the only one I've missed so far D:

Ikki
06-14-2016, 11:29 PM
codes for snowflake up

Eab1990
06-15-2016, 01:37 AM
I have a spare Cepha code, but I'm looking for Di Yu instead.

sniddy
06-15-2016, 01:49 AM
Cheers! All done now

Garrick
06-15-2016, 03:47 AM
82 keys left for Snowflake as of this typing.

MiqDoloran
06-15-2016, 05:56 AM
Codes just ran out.

Zenithale
06-15-2016, 06:52 AM
:( Like Lilac, I couldn't get Snowflake...

Randombob731
06-15-2016, 09:09 PM
If anyone managed to snag an extra Snowflake and are kind enough to send it to me, I would be in deeply in debt to you... currently my only slice type worth mentioning is Paulina.

Unregistered
06-15-2016, 09:59 PM
Codes are up again!

Ikki
06-15-2016, 10:02 PM
456 snowflake codes left, go get your code

Randombob731
06-15-2016, 10:30 PM
Woo thanks for the heads up, managed to grab one.

Lafate
06-15-2016, 11:01 PM
stupid ip blocking oh well.

Peach692
06-19-2016, 12:58 PM
Still 10 more days to go before the end of the campaign. Anyone has any clue yet what happens next? I wonder if they'll start giving away the girls again from the top...

Ikki
06-19-2016, 02:04 PM
they will probably give away a new batch for each girl since there are 10 days to go, otherwise they should just close the giveaway instead of showing it "open", they were giving 1 batch everyday for 1 girl, maybe they are waiting for 5 days remaining to give 1 final batch for every girl

kojaku
06-19-2016, 02:15 PM
Welp, i hope they do another batch of snowflake before rotating. I need someone to use those slice manyus, and i wasn't gonna stay up until 4 AM here in europe, specially while having university final exams. =.=

Anyway, pretty messy campaing, both from nutaku and mmosite. The first ones for not informing properly, nor implementing an interface if they didn't want people hoarding and claming more than 1 ticket, if they really did it for new players, and the latter one for not dispatcing keys at different hours, as any other reasonable web/service does when there is limited access/keys involved and is a rule of thumb...which they are clearly not following.

fromelette
06-20-2016, 03:26 AM
I'm on the same boat about Snowflake as my inventory is bursting with slice manyus and dragons right now...

I was refreshing the page like crazy on Saturday during the usual time to get a code but I had no luck, and yesterday I couldn't stay online during it.

MiqDoloran
06-20-2016, 07:31 PM
I don't think there's any more. If they had extra codes they would've released them when they were already on that character.

Ikki
06-23-2016, 02:41 PM
not a fan of reviving old topics but to kinda close this one, mmosite in his 11th anniversary thing removed the FKG giveaway from the list, which means no more codes, so if someone was waiting for a code, sadly there are no more